CureZone Search Results for
diatomaceous earth
Search CureZone:  
Top 300 Search Terms

4866 Messages     Page: 16 of 82
 «Prev   1   10   11   12   13   14   15  
17   18   19   20   Next»  

Re: Diatomaceous earth / kidney question   by King13   6mo
Yeah to add on to this conversation I have some minor kidney problems and I took a small amount today and wham, back pain and headaches like no other. Painfull stools and painful urination for the first time in a LONG TIME. Iím gonna go ahead and steer clear of DE from now on.   5,225 hits
Forum: The Truth in Medicine
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2143029

Re: Ordered Praziquantel, Diatomaceous Earth, and lots of...   by tomato   6y
I have tried the Diatomaceous Earth. I spoke to Gayle about this and all my uses of it. Maybe I didnít talk to board about it? I put in my shoes and all the family. I place around my chairs in house and in the vehicles to clean away any minute thing lingering. I put on my shelves to discourage the flying things and the lying things that happen upon various areas. I spread in the yard and on floors. I leave there to run off the fleas we had problems with and we donít own dogs or cats. How yards get fleas??? I donít think the town dogs come visiting much? It is good for ants too. ...   1,396 hits
Forum: Parasites: Drugs
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1171915

Re: Diatomaceous Earth Food Grade   by snazzberriez   6mo
Do you know what brand yours came as? I checked amazon and saw a ton of different ones. I tried calling around to local stores and all they could say was try a feed store.. which makes me wary of the cleanliness of the product for some reason! Thank you for your response!!!   936 hits
Forum: Parasites Forum   Ask CureZone   Acupuncture
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2143350

Re: R-ALA, Diatomaceous Earth, and Zeolite advice   by jhan   9d
You say: What tests I have had done indicated high adrenal stress, candida overgrowth in small intestines, and Iíve had a few blood tests with high phosphate. A spinal arthritis called Ankylosing Spondylitis runs in the family. Iíve been on this journey for a few years. Ē Spining head, especially so just after doing a mvt of standing up is adrenal fatigue - My naturopath tests it taking my blood pressure sitting down and then again standing to see. Chelating is hard on the kidneys hence and on the adrenals. Try rotating chelation and kidney cleases. Jhan   105 hits
Forum: Chelation   Chelation: Cutler   Candida
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2187999

Re: Diatomaceous earth   by #172382   12mo
Thanks, everyone, for all the replies and info. I donít know for sure if I have parasites yet...Iím waiting on the results of my second GI Effects test. The last one said 4+ candida and Ēparasite positive taxidermy unknown.Ē Iíve never seen a parasite and I lack most of the symptoms, but I feel that something has to explain why I am constantly bloated and why my candida has not responded to ten months of treatment.   1,280 hits
Forum: Parasites Support   Candida Support   Bowel Cleanse Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2080748

Re: Master Cleanse/Diatomaceous Earth   by pepe   3y
Itís not a matter of "belief" or being a "purist" . Itís a matter of knowledge, just plain ole common sense and practical >facts< of how things >actually< work. Beliefs are subjective and people can believe anything they want and more often than not beliefs are tainted by the individuals wanting to do something regarless of  any pertinent facts or empirical evidence. DE while apparently being an inert substance there are a few things that it will do that can affect how the MC works. One is that main workings of the MC is to give the digesti ...   3,238 hits
Forum: Master Cleanse Supp
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1831802

Re: Diatomaceous Earth and Liver flukes   by spudlydoo   5y
What was your sisters diet like? She must have been terribly emaciated if she had so many tapeworms and other parasites. Severe infestations of tapeworms can cause malnutrition, often extreme hair loss, skin infections, and many other nasty symptoms. Pin worms and hook worms are the most common parasite in humans, both are easily dispatched with DE. As I said before, infestations of other parasites are unlikely, particularly if you eat a good diet, and avoid foods that are likely to be infected with parasites. Many doctors do understand about parasites, as do biologists. They study ...   6,871 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1544797

Re: Diatomaceous Earth-possible allergy?   by #114216   4y
I am sensitive to MSG and the reaction you are describing is very similar to what those who are reactive to Ēfree glutamateĒ or msg. I donít tolerate Alfalfa as I believe it is high in glutamates, so that could in fact be what is happening there for you....sometimes the free glutamate (msg)reactions can be delayed several hours or next day or even three days later so always hard to pinpoint the cause. Or another thought is that the DE has mold or yeasts in it (naturally occuring due to it being earth stuff and all - though I donít know much about the product). If you have candida es ...   9,079 hits
Forum: Parasites Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1554408

Re: Diatomaceous Earth safety   by Xelaetaks   8mo
I made a mistake about albumin, bilirubin is what has come elevated. I even saw endocronologist cause of that and also elevated calcium levels at times and their tests found nothing. I even mentioned parasites to them and they didnít know what to say about that. Also by the way the first time I took anti parasite herbs a big black thing came out in the bathroom almost as if it was a huge worm, it was suprising and I wish I would have taken a picture of it back then, it may bet he only time I saw that in the bathroom. Itís possible that could be what people refer to as ropeworm. I ...   1,494 hits
Forum: Parasites Cleanse Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2125523

Re: Diatomaceous Earth   by ecogenie2   22mo
I am just posting my two cents here. It would be nice if you could prove to us your findings some how. Maybe take a photo of your mucus and have the person that gives your colonics to document it. There have been thousands of people using DE and I have never heard of one problem. What drugs do doctors give for candida and how many side effects come with them? If it does cause a little mucus what long term damage will be present from it? I think antibiotics makes the condition worse and can lead to more serious health problems. Give me a choice and what do you think I would do after sufferi ...   11,899 hits
Forum: Candida Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1986927

Re: Diatomaceous Earth (foodgrade) rid me of intestinal w...   by Mommy2011   20mo
What do you mean a Ēhatching from your sinusesĒ? I am quite sure I have some sort of tiny worm inside my sinuses that I canít seem to get rid of. Iíve been fighting g what I assumed was pinworm for years and years. When I started to treat myself aggressively I began feeling crawling sensations in my eyes, nose and ears. Long story short, Iíve takens herbs, teas, colloidal silver drops in eyes, DE, albendozole and recently started using the terminatir zapper. Getting them out of sinuses feels hopeless though and u think my precious toddler has them too, as I see him rubbing at his eyes ...   51,465 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2011510

Re: Diatomaceous Earth Helps Morgellons   by Bugbuster   18mo
Hi again, Like I said in the previous post, her protocol is very involved. I didnít follow her protocol exactly. The main thing is to learn all levels of detoxification and then use very healthy food to help the body heal. It took everything I had to recover and I spent countless hours in my far infrared sauna. This is the basic protocol that I did: Morgellons Recovery Protocol Please keep in mind that this is not Dr. Staningerís protocol. Some of the things she recommends, but not all.   1,339 hits
Forum: Morgellons
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2025716

Re: Diatomaceous Earth   by jameskep37   3y
DE causes mucus production in the GI tract because of its scratchy diatoms/ silica compounds. It also can be dehydrating. It seems to help with die offs but also creates die off as well. Its an absorbent that I have used occasionally if i eat a fatty/spicy meal. Seems to help take the edge off after eating that kind of meal. But all in all DE seems to be counter productive. De works great for reducing itching on skin rashes. Ive used it on my athletes foot with great results.   13,074 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1873547

Re: GAPS and diatomaceous earth - my story and what I eat   by petluvr10   3y
Forgot to ask: Is there a general carbs/fat/protein ratio that GAPS recommends? I need to ensure that I am eating balanced and not over-consuming one type of macronutrient, which could lead to major issues. Is this more of a high-fat diet? Bee Wilder, who advocates a sort-of similar diet (but way more strict) this about her plan: http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/articles/foods8.php basically, 10% carbs, 15% pro, 75% fat. Yikes. Thats a crapload of fat. Any ballparks on GAPS? Thanks!   2,035 hits
Forum: Candida Support   IBS   Leaky Gut
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1873781

Re: Diatomaceous Earth   by jameskep37   3y
The diatom shells are covered in sharp spines that make them dangerous to exoskeletal insects, but not to animals with internal skeletons. The spines of the diatom skeletons pierce the soft body tissues of insects between their hard exoskeletal plates and it is through these numerous microscopic wounds that the insect loses bodily moisture to the point of desiccating and dying.Ē ĒThe spines of the diatom skeletons ĒpierceĒ the soft body tissuesĒ. Wouldnt something that can pierce soft body tissue be stronger than just ĒbrushingĒ ?   12,970 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1874100

Re: Diatomaceous Earth (foodgrade) rid me of intestinal w...   by Exterminator   4mo
I have been taking for two weeks with no noticeable differences. I take a tablespoon in the morning and a teaspoon at night. My sinuses are still playing and the back of my head sometimes hurts and mucus runs down the back of my throat. Any advice?   12,832 hits
Forum: Parasites
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2162258

Re: R-ALA, Diatomaceous Earth, and Zeolite advice   by frostymug   9d
The R-ALA is a liver detoxifier and probably should be taken with food. By the way, although the R form is the active form of ALA, the mixed R & L form is WAY CHEAPER. The mixed has only half the amount of pure R form but is almost 10 times cheaper. Just use twice what you would use of the R form. Diatomaceous earth is tiny silica skeletons of single cell organisms. The organisms are gone, DE is just the ĒshellsĒ they lived in. They cleanse, flush, detoxify the gut by physically scraping things down there. Donít worry, doesnít cause bleeding. It will physically puncture and kill parasi ...   214 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2187943

Re: sorry long post - GAPS and diatomaceous earth   by petluvr10   3y
Is rejuvination brand of raw organic sauerkraut ok? can u post what a typical dayís diet is like for u and your kid (sample breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks)? Why did u decide on GAPS instead of SCD? Do u eat the 24 hr fermented yogurt? I ordered a water kefir kit... is this ok? Should I NOT be taking my probiotics? How do I know when to add fermented foods? I have not removed the protein powder bc IDK what to use to replace those cals/protein. My diet is so limited and IDK what/how to eat. I DO know that grains ARE an issue (after reading Breaking the Vicious Cycle, ...   2,232 hits
Forum: Candida Support   IBS   Leaky Gut
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1873228

R-ALA, Diatomaceous Earth, and Zeolite advice   by joegrane   9d
Re Reaction to Chlorella. Do you have a similar reaction to consuming lots of high thiol/sulfur foods like eggs, broccoli, etc? Some people are sensitive to them. Low iron can be involved in that. If there is a history of inflammation and candida, low would be the better bet. http://www.wellnessresources.com/weight/articles/stunning_discoveries_regarding_iron_obesity_candida_thyroid/ ALA is controversial. It turns into a dithiol--DHLA--that has two SH groups. Some heavy metals such as mercury like to grab onto the SH groups. http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/infocenter/othernuts/la/l ...   179 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2187973

Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth (DE) got rid of my worms/pa...   by realeyez   7y   View Entire Thread 14
Iíve been trying to kill off my worms for the last 2 1/2 month with a variety of remedies. A couple weeks ago I stopped taking everything- because it almost seemed that my worms were growing strong again. Since then Iíve been using FOOD grade Diatomaceous earth (for anyone who doesnít know itís fossilized remains of diatoms, a type of hard-shelled algae. Kills intestinal worms and parasite from the outside in- shreads them up and dehydrates them to death. DE isnít habit forming, can be taken continuously until worms are gone and has other nutritional/ health benifits.) I didnít learn about ...   9,929 hits
Forum: Ask Humaworm
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=923441

Re: Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth (DE) got rid of my worm...   by realeyez   7y
Yes, it wonít kill parasites that live in the blood for instance. But something amazing happened for me. I knew I had a bad case of worms, but I also have immense itching in my skin every night, every morning I was covered in tiny bumps/bits (I believed they came from inside my body.) Now I canít quite explain it, but the itching has almost entirely stopped, I donít wake up with tons and tons of bits, and the mucus in my lungs in clearing since taking the DE. Intestinal worms can lodge in the sides of the intestines and excrete their eggs into the blood stream; sending eggs circulating ...   9,722 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=923466

Diatomaceous earth / kidney question   by #128526   4y   View First 20 Messages of 30
Hi HV I have some kidney issues and slightly reduced kidney function which is made worse from parasite infection. I started to take Diatomaceous earth today 1tsp x 2 so far and I have noticed that my kidney pain is noticeably worse. I was hunting around on the net and some sites say that silica can help kidneys but also came across some articles that suggested the too much silica can cause irreversible kidney damage (See last sentence of paragraph in article below) Horsetail is generally considered safe. Horsetail will promote urination, adequate fluid should be consumed when tak ...   20,078 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1737523

Re: Diatomaceous Earth Experiences   by MrBBQ   4y
DE is only a good source of silica - the rest is trace, including aluminium. It was food grade DE, so I donít think thatís a problem. The dose I had was a tiny amount, which was dissolved in water after the remainder settled to the bottom, plus I only had a couple of gulps. Apparently, this is the best way to consume DE to make it bioavailable - taking DE straight off the spoon is mostly unavailable. Iím gonna try the DE again tomorrow and if it causes my hypertension/heart pain, I think Iím going to try bamboo...   5,232 hits
Forum: Adrenal Fatigue
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1738523

Re: Diatomaceous Earth and Zeolite question   by Ottotron   32mo
Ēcan I mix the DE in this saltwater drink...or would this interact?Ē Good question. DE is a pretty laid-back, mellow supplement, so you could probably get by with mixing it and receive most of the benefits. However, my instinct tells me that DE works best on an empty stomach without any interference for 30 minutes .... Sea salt + H20 (SWF) must be taken alone in order for the SWF to function properly, because you need the liquid to have a specific gravity within a certain range.   6,908 hits
Forum: Candida Support   Ask CureZone   CFS, ME, CFIDS   Chelation Support   Chelation: Cutler   Immunity
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1880690

Re: Diatomaceous Earth   by AngelHealing   4y
Iíve been using DE daily for probably 6 months now and I can attest to the fact that it does not hurt your intestines. I have VERY sensitive intestine mucous membranes due to the fact that Iím fighting a very large fish tapeworm and the toxin load due to taking wormwood combos and bromelain is really high. Iíve seen long slices of tapeworm pieces after using it so I do know it works but not as fast on really large tapeworms, at least not for me. I continue to take it daily mixed in my morning oatmeal. Since I take bromelain and zymex II on an empty stomach I donít notice as much since ...   1,427 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1548446

Re: Diatomaceous Earth....aluminum content   by needtobreathe   4y
"Frankly, Iím getting desperately sick of these "back to the drawing board" moments in my healing journey - nothing seems to work for me!" I know how you feel BBQ....thatís how it is with the DE..I find something that I can tell a difference with and then am left wondering if Iím slowly poisoning myself instead! Ughhh... I would wait a couple days and then take a small dosage of DE and see if that produces the same effect. And you could be right that the DE could be working on any cholesterol/blockage issue..just take it nice and slow. Iíve seen where yo ...   5,602 hits
Forum: Adrenal Fatigue   Parasites: Protozoa
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1738502

Re: diatomaceous earth   by jboy7185   3y
Simple fact remains, there is TOO much debate on the use of this product. therefore I will avoid it an stick to what iím doing. Juicing, brown rice, coconut oil, IF1, an almond butter. thatís all i do. my main priority anyways is benzo addiction...then i hit full force with cleansing. another kidney cleanse is in the works when i get the money. i just moved an juicing alone is hard to maintain financially.   3,917 hits
Forum: Natural Healing
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1802964

Re: Diatomaceous Earth and Liver flukes   by spudlydoo   5y
Liver flukes are common to people who live in environments where they come into contact or eat fish that share their environment with fresh water snails. This is common in many tropical countries, because people live and work in areas such as rice paddy fields, or areas that are flooded regularly by monsoonal rains, the people eat the infected fish and then become infected themselves. In most western countries it is rare to see people who are infested with liver flukes, so Hv is correct in saying that it is a good idea to find out whether you are likely to have them. http://en.wikip ...   6,916 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1544221

Re: diatomaceous earth?   by humaworm   8y
Diatomecious Earth (DE) is the crushed fossilized bodies of sea creatures. When ground into a fine powder - it is like shattered glass. It is effective for killing hard shelled insects such as ticks and fleas. The insects crawl over the DE, it slices their shells open, they then dehydrate and die. It is great for topical applications on lawns or on your pets. DE loses itís effectiveness when wet, so there is a debate as to whether or not it works internally. I personally do not think that DE is a good choice for internal parasite removal. 70% of parasites are microscopic so it wonít ...   3,452 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=118195

Re: Diatomaceous earth and tapeworms   by meliscious   67d
how long did you cleanse? the info Iíve seen on tapeworm cleansing with diatimaceous earth recommended using double the usual amount of 1 T. per 100 pounds for at least 90 days to catch any hatching eggs. shorter cleanses may not remove all the eggs and then they reinfect as they hatch.   858 hits
Forum: Parasites
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2174164

Re: Diatomaceous Earth   by spudlydoo   5y
Ceramic bowls are better for water for animals, they like the water from them better, My dogs would prefer to drink from a bowl with a little algae in it than a clean one. My vet also gave me a tip when trying to get sick animals to drink water. Put a couple of spoonfulls of garden soil into the bowl, let it settle to the bottom, and the animal will want to drink the water. I have tried this and it works, given a choice of bowls, the animals will always drink from the one with the dirt in it, never the clean water. Wonder why?? spud   1,349 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1479188

successful results with Diatomaceous Earth!!!   by cleansingtime   4y
Well, now that we are back home and not on a Ēcleansing vacationĒ it is hard to go into great detail every day on what is happening. Life is happening alongside the cleanse now. But, we finished the Humaworm last week, and overall, the results were minimal. In the beginning we had a lot of expectation of severe die-off symptoms, but none happened. We repeated the pineapple and pumpkin seed fast (this time making sure that our bowels were moving all the time with enemas and OxyPowder), but again no real results except that it screwed with digestion -- esp. for my husband, it took a few ...   6,017 hits
Blog: Us vs. Parasites
curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1739536

Re: Diatomaceous Earth....aluminum content   by MrBBQ   4y
Apparently, high silica is anti-aluminium (hence the studies showing the high silica content of beer is anti-alzheimers). So enjoy your diatomaceous earth... On an alternative note, Iím seeking a good source of silica to help my skin, teeth/bones etc., particularly because Iíve noticed stronger teeth with silica. My DE arrived yesterday and I made some ĒDE waterĒ with it, although I noticed when I drank the water that sometime after, I got a hypertensive feeling and then some stinging in the area of my heart until I went to sleep. I know that silica is high in the aorta, so may ...   5,808 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1738444

Diatomaceous Earth (foodgrade) rid me of intestinal worms...   by realeyez   7y   View First 20 Messages of 40
Iíve been trying to kill off my worms for the last 2 1/2 month with a variety of remedies. A couple weeks ago I stopped taking everything- because it almost seemed that my worms were growing strong again. Since then Iíve been using FOOD grade Diatomaceous earth (for anyone who doesnít know itís fossilized remains of diatoms, a type of hard-shelled algae. Kills intestinal worms and parasite from the outside in- shreads them up and dehydrates them to death. DE isnít habit forming, can be taken continuously until worms are gone and has other nutritional/ health benifits.) I didnít learn about ...   67,481 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=923446

Re: diatomaceous earth ?   R by Hveragerthi   5y
Actually a tablespoon will last you years.  Here are a few responses explaining the best way to use it and why: Taking DE like that will not be as effective as adding to a large volume of water, letting it settle out then drinking the water.  Silica is very poorly absorbed, so taking a half or full teaspoon at one time will not increase absorption.  It will only mean more passing right through the system.  This is why I add a spoonful to a gallon of water.  Then I let it settle out.  The water will dissolve a tiny amount of the silica forming orthosilicic ...   2,381 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1461503

Re: Diatomaceous Earth (foodgrade) rid me of intestinal w...   by heartchakra   28mo
Hello, I am writing from India. I seem to have some sort of parasites or toxins as since a while now I have been getting fibromyalgia like symptoms and my esonophilia and WBC count is elevated. I have just started on PARAGONE . Today is the 4th day. Would you say the DE is more potent ? I am not having any major effects with Paragone except that my bloating is reduced. I just want to attack this problem from all angles. Would you say I add DE to the paragone protocol or switch to something else ? Any advise would be appreciated. With love, heartchakra   57,626 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1919159

Re: Diatomaceous Earth question for you   by nutnberrygirl   5y
Nice little story there! Thanks ;) I was thinking for a minute the she was totally stopped up. I should be getting some delivered this weekend. Should I take it on a weekend? I am thinking so, because I donít want to deal with that at work! Eek! I am on a parasite killing spree. I have been on ivermectin, I wonít tell you how much but I think it was a lot, but I hope that has worked. I have also been taking Helmin plus Wormwood from Standard Process. I am seeing an Internist/holistic Dr. and hopefully the parasites are on their way out of the house because they are not welc ...   2,734 hits
Forum: Parasite Glax
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1399450

AF + Diet Context + Tooth/Bone Healing + Diatomaceous Earth   by MrBBQ   4y   View Entire Thread 13
Hey all, What do you think about the best diet in the context of AF? Iíve been eating paleo (no dairy except butter and no grains) for a while now, as a means for strengthening my teeth/bones etc. Personally, I had good success when eating plenty of animal fats, meats, organs etc., although at the same time, I think this became a stressor contributing to my AF. I generally acknowledged the work of Weston Price et al, although I could not consume bone broths due to free glutamates (almost their most ĒhealingĒ prized food alongside cod liver and butter oil). Anyway, with AF, m ...   2,039 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1734062

Re: Does diatomaceous earth help?   by chirontherainbowbridge   4y
And you donít buy the nanotechnology idea? I what about the fibres? well, Iím not aiming to debate. It seems that people are reporting great things with Nutrasilver. It advertises at Ēno more than 3.00 a dayĒ --but they say, if you stop taking it, the lesions and all the other symptoms come back--so whatís that about? It bothers me that someone is making a lot of money on it -- I suppose though, this might be the best thatís out there, for the time being. Besides working to improve the inner terrain as much as possible, and so on. best to you, Chiron   1,715 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1611383

Re: Diatomaceous Earth - 84% Silica - Human Use   by Zoebess   6y
Hi Grz, Yeah, I bought my first shipment from Herbal Healer Academy. When I buy again I will get 50lbs from the link I provided in my post~~ http://www.earthworkshealth.com/products.php With shipping, it comes out to be around a buck a pound. That is a much better deal than I got with the Herbal Healer Academy. Here is more info~~ http://www.earthworkshealth.com/ and testimonials~~ http://www.earthworkshealth.com/testimonials.php best wishes, Zoe -_-   6,661 hits
Forum: Minerals Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1310159

Re: Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth   by Iolite   3y
There are a couple of options for herbal dewormers for your cat: humaworm and Clarkia. Humaworm is a powder that you sprinkle on her food and you only have to do it for 5 days, two to three times a day. Take a 90 day break before dosing again (which you may or may not have to). Humaworm is very thorough and will even take care of heartworms. Clarkia is a liquid that is very concentrated, the dose is 1 drop for every 10 pound, 2-3 times a day. But you do it for 14 days, 7 days off for a total of 4 treatments. Iíve used both before and some of my cats had no issue with the hu ...   1,439 hits
Forum: Pets/Animals   Parasites: Protozoa
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1760400

Re: Diatomaceous Earth   by #118552   4y
Hi Charly, DE was reommended to me before and Iíve a lot of posts from people saying it really helped them. But I also read some warnings that itís very sharp/hard and that it couldnít do such damage to worms and not be doing damage to the intestines, etc also. But at this point for me, having taking so many products and still have pinworms, Iím thinking of trying it. From what I read, short term use wonít cause a problem. Have you used it Charly? If any one else has tried it, please let me know if it you helped you, especially killing pinworms. Any noticeable effects, good or ...   1,272 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1548243

Re: Diatomaceous Earth?   by hopinso   9y
I really donít feel any of the cleanses have been failures. I have experienced dramatic improvements, especially through liver flushing. Yet, for some reason none of the cleanses or the excellent therapy and chiropractic care has resulted in a cure. Even my doctor cannot explain why I cannot get better and stay better. For about 18 months I considered myself 85-90% back to normal. I still had a lot of chronic pain issues and never completely regained the high level of energy and clarity I had before my spinal injury. A series of falls, including two very hard ones has aggravated the nerve ...   2,149 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=479181

Re: AF + Diet Context + Tooth/Bone Healing + Diatomaceous...   by MrBBQ   4y
Ah, cut it with that stuff! ;-)) Iíve eaten just about everything raw without any sterilisation, including all the organs, bone marrow etc. I shed my fear of eggshell-borne pathogens long before I feared parasites and the like, hehe... It makes me wonder what other cool practices youíve adopted (particularly via our friend HV) - do share please! The DE and raw eggs is just fine with me (even though bone broth is out), so do tell of any more...;-)) Cheers to you, Scotty   1,871 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1734548

Image Embedded Re: Diatomaceous Earth   by High on Water   5y
Good schtuff! When my dogs get itchy now, and see me grab my jar of DE, they run for the door. We then go out, where they run for a spot in the grass, and they lay down, impatient for their ĒdustingĒ. I work with it a little at a time, because I donít want it to dust into their nose or eyes...but my yellow one especially LOVES this dusting so much that she MUST kiss me while Iím dusting her! lololol When Iím done with her sides, she then rolls over, exposing her belly, as if to say, ĒDonít forget HERE, donít forget HERE!Ē lol I have less of a problem with earwigs in my basem ...   1,239 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1478780

Re: Diatomaceous Earth   by greenie   10y
Diatmacious earth wonít work if taken internally in food or water. First to understand how it works you need to know what it is. diatamacious earth is the shells of diatoms (frustules) and are made of silica. These are very sharp edged. Insects are small in size but what is important is that they have a large body surface in comparison to their bodies volume. This makes them susceptable to dehydration. The sharp edges of the diatamacious earth gets into the joints of the insects and basically cuts them. This causes them to dehydrate and die. It is very effective when used dry and i ...   1,967 hits
Forum: Pets/Animals
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=74898

Re: diatomaceous earth?   by teacup   7y
You need to do a real parasite cleanse. Humaworn is good and he will make it to order for you so it is really fresh. It supplies supporting herbs which it sound like you really need. http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=757 http://humaworm.com/ On my 16 day of human worm. Al the bloating pain and gas are gone what a relief it is to finally have all that pain gone. Often could not sleep from it and when did had to sleep propped up as could not lay down all the way without pain. For now yuu need to get the bm moving try a salt water flush first thing in the m ...   2,717 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=949162

Re: Purified Diatomaceous Earth   by Hveragerthi   6y
Some health food stores carry it. It is also the source of silica in Solgarís Ocean Silica, and is used to make other silica products. You can open the silica capsules and add it to your water. Otherwise you have to go through raw material suppliers, but they require a 25kg minimum purchase. The best way I found to use it is to add a spoon full to a big jug of water and let it settle out. Drink the water above the sediment. As the water level goes down add more water and again let it settle out. Small amounts of silica will dissolve in to the water each time you add more water forming orth ...   9,140 hits
Forum: Energized Water   Structured Water   Cancer Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1295999

Re: Diatomaceous Earth   by tomato   5y
in shoes for odors in rugs for vermin in cars for purifying in me for building tooth enamel,bones,removing large ascaris, outside for helping to control vermins and good cause it wonít harm babies,pets,good for dry food storages. olden days placed in horsesí food to keep flies away. olden days did not have alot of food so it was a fill in for large families to incorporate in their staples like cornbread.   1,193 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1538548

Re: Ordered Praziquantel, Diatomaceous Earth, and lots of...   by tomato   6y
must have a poor grade. Not all DE is good. Some can be old too. The cloves was too strong for me and did not work like you said. Sorry we all are different. But I will stand behind my DE because it has done nothing to me but good and I wonít allow you to turn people away from itís many uses and aids. All you have to do is read and research to find that it works. All you have to do is place it around your home and see what critters you find dead. Too much history how the pioneers used it was enough for me to believe in it. Cloves is a disinfectant and strong smelling for uses ...   1,299 hits
Forum: Parasites: Drugs
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1172212

Re: Diatomaceous earth / kidney question   by OneMooncat   9mo
I read this stuff can increase urination by around 30% - for me after taking it increases by about 200% I am seriously pissing clear water all day. Which I donít think is good (I already have to take magnesium all the time to stave off cramps) I wonder if thereís something in this Kidney thing. I also have pains around my back, but tbh this could be coming from my guts - I wonder if that is the pain some people are feeling? I REALLY want to use this for all my bugs, infections etc - but again like others I am scared of it now. I only took 1 teaspoon!   7,337 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2115311

Re: Diatomaceous Earth???   by bunny 1   7y
hi luv your pix. i was thinking about trying this. i dont know how safe it is. i would be concerned about how clean it is or the place where it came from , i guess it is full of dust. i would want to know where it was mined and something about the company. only problem i was reading others post about this . this makes since: if it gets wet it turns into clay , well then it wont work and you got a belly full of clay. so that kinda scared me away from it. bunny   793 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=931765

Diatomaceous Earth....aluminum content   by needtobreathe   4y   View Entire Thread 12
Is the aluminum content in DE enough to be detrimental to our health? I personally love the way I feel when I take it, but could I be doing any long lasting damage from the aluminum content? Iíve tried to look this up online but I havenít found one website clarifying this subject. Does anyone else here take DE on a regular basis? Any side effects or problems noted? I wonder if there is an aluminum free form of DE...hmmm.   6,482 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1738423

Re: Diatomaceous Earth question for you   by hkp   5y
I can;t even imagine why DE would be too harsh. what is harsh about it. It is just mechanical. It cuts the worms up. I have taken it for a month now. 2-3 T. per day. I learned of itís useful ness from the woman at WOLF CREEK RANCH. She uses it on all the animals and all the humans.I have my cats on it. It tastes best in milk or mixed in yogurt or sour cream. I have intestinal worms... Is it possibly helping..but one is never sure until they are GONE. I know when things help when my worms bite and move... and they have been doing that. I just make sure the colon stays ...   2,681 hits
Forum: Parasite Glax
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1398352

Re: Diatomaceous Earth Helps Morgellons   by Birk   18mo
Yes! I am using DE too and it is magical! I also started a parasite cleanse on new years and itís been 6 days and I think mixing DE in my yogurt has REALLY REALLY helped! Iím a very intuitive (most that know me say psychic - even the skeptics!) and DE feels soooooo right in so many ways. I have been hiding from my new microscope, but I will keep on top of it all and see if the morgellons arent chilling out a lot - so far, without using a scope I really feel like they are! I hope others will try this, although Iíd just assumed many of them have because many I have met on here think they ...   1,452 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2022799

Re: DE/Diatomaceous Earth   by Ginagirl   5y
I must admit it took a while before I tried the DE; I thought it was another clay; all too constipating and drying for me. But; the DE simply act the opposite; really makes your bowels move (I cant take it daily or I have to go to the bathroom to often) I dont know about arthritis or pains; as I had none before taking the DE, but; I like the cleansing effect; and my cats love it in their drinking water.   1,369 hits
Forum: Ask Trapper
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1483737

Re: Diatomaceous Earth (foodgrade) rid me of intestinal w...   by rygar.   7y
thanks for looking into that i appretiate it! (: 3 pills of Paratrex is about a tsp so 6 pills should be right about 2 tsps a day, it does seem to give me a stomach ache somewhat but soon after I end up having BM anyways so I am sure itís doing something right lol I have been cleansing off and on since mid 05,I resumed eating rare meats early last summer til about a few months ago but have stopped since and permenently as of now,so those are most likely my biggest concern are beef tapeworms.Not sure what other kinds would be in me right now that but itís better safe then sorry. ...   65,220 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=923838

Yarrow IS anthelmintic in sheep- toxic to calves   by jessesmom1987   6y
a study on sheep and yarrow for parasites http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1208505 Anthelmintic efficacy of Achillea millifolium against gastrointestinal nematodes of sheep: in vitro and in vivo studies. Tariq KA, Chishti MZ, Ahmad F, Shawl AS. Post Graduate Department of Zoology, The University of Kashmir, Srinagar-190 006, Jammu and Kashmir, India. Achillea millifolium Linn., commonly called íPehl-ghasaí, is used by farmers in traditional animal health care as a vermifuge. The objective of this study was to evaluate the anthelmintic efficacy of crude aqueous extracts a ...   8,920 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1219284

Re: cramps in dog leg   by Iolite   5y
I have read (somewhere) that poodles are very sensitive. Iíve googled Scalibor Collar and one of the side effects is neurological rigidity of hindquarters. Sounds like what is happening to her front leg. I think that it happens only in Spain when sheís wearing the collar pretty much incriminates the collar. At eleven and a half, sheís a senior dog and it takes longer for drugs and toxins to be processed out by the liver. Can you not try natural, non-toxic alternatives to the flea collar? Orange oil (NOW FOODS sells it as well as others) in her shampoo will kill any fleas on her. The ...   1,713 hits
Forum: Pets/Animals
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1485248

Re: Old-Time Remedy For Large Tapeworms - Weird But True   by g0ddessw   17mo
hi sorry i just saw this. mine has been in there for as long as i can remember, at least 20 years. it hides when i open my moutb to bright light (i can feel it with my finger and it hides or squirms). it reacts to hot drinks etc.. i tried so many things, i once pulled it out as far as my tongue after days or trying with a clothes peg but it creates a lot of slime like a slug would when you pour salt on it and i couldnt get a grip on it. i did that a few times, tried cotton gloves to grip it but in the end had to give up. ive tried so many things over the years. this past 2 weeks ive felt m ...   20,909 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2035145

«Prev   1   10   11   12   13   14   15  
17   18   19   20   Next»  

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Healthy Weight Loss
ĒI saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September a...

Healthy Weight Loss
ĒI saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September a...

Ads

Ads from CureZone Sponsors

Alternatives to medications
Psychiatry Alternatives, Schizophrenia, Depression, ADHD

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.

I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks

Oxy-Powderģ Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Goldenrod Tincture
Hulda Clark Kidney Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies

Royal Tea
ĒNot only did Royal Tea make me look years younger, I feel years younger too.Ē - ...

Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ...

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? ...

Proven Ringworm Treatment
The Only Legitimate Treatment for Removing Ringworm in 30 Days

Oasis Advanced Wellness
Premium natural health supplements including intraMAX superior orga...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Oxy-Powderģ Official
Refresh & Detoxify Your Body Fast. Free Shipping On Orders. Buy Now!
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Erectile Dysfunction?
Combat ED without pills, from home. Guaranteed 100% Success
Alternatives to medications
Psychiatry Alternatives, Schizophrenia, Depression, ADHD

PLAT

Oxy-Powderģ Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Free Clark DVD!
A rare interview with Dr. Hulda Clark on DVD for FREE. Patients give their te...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Ringworm Treatment
The Only Legitimate Treatment for Removing Ringworm in 30 Days
Rose Laurel OPC Capsules
15% Off With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Healthy Weight Loss
ĒI saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September and...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
What Ails You?
It doesnít matter - this can help.
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
The Tesla Shieldô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Good Health Naturally
The best in digestive enzymes, serrapeptase, krill oil, olive leaf extr...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 0.63 sec at 7/22/2014 8:23:54 AM, requested by 54.196.201.253, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/search.asp?q=diatomaceous+earth&f=762&t=0&p=16 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2