CureZone Search Results for
diatomaceous earth
Search CureZone:  
Top 300 Search Terms

4866 Messages     Page: 16 of 82
 «Prev   1   10   11   12   13   14   15  
17   18   19   20   Next»  

Re: Diatomaceous Earth   by indigoaura   3y
I would start with the one heaping tbsp a day as that is the recommended dose. I would mix in a coffee mug of water, tea, milk or any beverage that you normally drink. I use water but the taste doesnít bother me. I chug it, then rinse down with more water - dirt is chalky but painless. I actually take 2 tablespoons twice a day since I know I had worms and want to be sure they donít come back. I mix in my dogís food as well. The recommended human dose is 1 tbsp daily, so I will probably cut back in a month or two to 2 tablespoons. Daily recommended food grade diatomaceous eart ...   14,649 hits
Forum: Candida Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1874376

Re: Diatomaceous Earth?   by #17163   9y
thanks so much for the details. I am sorry to hear that your health continues to be a problem after so much work. Perhaps this is a difficult parasite issue. Curious as to whether or not you have tried long fasts. I think if all else fails its a good last resort (maybe along with prayer..) Mark 9:29 He said to them, ĒThis kind can come out by nothing, except by prayer and fasting.Ē I hope you find the solution soon, I know its hard to keep working on ones health (for me 3 1/2 years) God Bless you.   2,153 hits
Forum: Parasites Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=479201

Re: AF + Diet Context + Tooth/Bone Healing + Diatomaceous...   by MrBBQ   4y
Interesting... I have no tolerance for dairy, which is something I love - I would drink a litre/quart of cream every day if I could...I used to tolerate dairy, but maybe I just didnít notice its effects ítil I cut it out (or my gut got leaky). Do you eat raw eggs whole, or just the yolks? I used to make an egg nog drink with 3 yolks and 2 whites, whizzed with melted butter or coconut oil and a dash of honey/cinnamon - pretty good. Now I just eat cooked whites with soft yolks and the occasional egg nog. How do you prepare yours?   1,906 hits
Forum: Adrenal Fatigue
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1734377

Re Re Humaworm and diatomaceous earth at the same time   by faithinME   8mo
Personally, I would take HW by itself. On my 2nd round in October, I bought a papaya and made papaya seed smoothies with coconut and still no signs of worms. Just was spicy and really quite unappetizing. I contacted HW to see if it was reasonable to expect to have complete eviction of all parasites with only one round, and they said that yes, that was not out of the ordinary, and if after going through round 2 of humaworm and not finding ascaris or parasites in my stool then I should be confident that I got them all the first time. You can imagine my joy! I will do a 3rd round in the ...   868 hits
Forum: Ask Humaworm
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2143562

Re: Diatomaceous Earth Side Effects?   by stilljillofark   24mo
I absolutely KNOW it is working because I am getting out HUGE, shredded tapeworm heads. Their skin, if you will, is nearly torn off of them. Before DE,...all I got was tapeworm segments. The heads were absolutely not dying or coming out until the past 6 weeks or so. Also,...the volume is way down after these weeks on DE. I guess I canít vouch for any other íspeciesí,...but if you have tapes,...DE is proving to me to be a powerhouse player in my fight. Indeed, try only what youíre comfortable with,...first. If it works, great. If not,...DE is here! :-)   1,665 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1985115

Diatomaceous Earth - abscessed tooth without antibiotics   by HealthEnthusiast   24mo
  A few days ago I had what I think was an abscessed tooth, it was very painfull and I could not chew on that side of my mouth. It was beginning to affect my jaw and the lymph nodes in my neck. I happen to read a recent post on Diatomaceous Earth on this forum and since I already had some on hand, I took a heaping spoonful of it with water in the morning. In less than an hour, I could feel a big improvement and would say it improved 80% that day, needless to say, I’m now a believer in DE (food grade). I like DE because it’s cheap yet effective. I also love iod ...   4,517 hits
Forum: Iodine Supplementation
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1987988

Re: Diatomaceous Earth - abscessed tooth without antibiotics   by paraboy   24mo
It takes a long time b4 iodine will saturate the tissues to the point of healing infections, unless u r taking super gram doses. I believe my tooth abscessed was triggered due to the iodine displacing heavy metals and maybe too many at one time for my body to handle at this stage. I agree with the silica and it also, chelates out aluminum.   Thanks, Paraboy   1,680 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1988273

Re: Diatomaceous Earth Helps Morgellons   by Bugbuster   20mo
Hello, Dr. Staninger is in LA California. I consulted with her on the phone. Her protocol is very involved and it took me about a year to feel fully recovered. My lesions were red (not white) with orange like plastic looking fake scabs with fibers. I realized that what I was dealing with was not normal since the immune system didnít respond and cause an infection. There was no infection in any of the sores that I had and they didnít heal until I did all the detoxing and replenishing according to Dr. Sís protocol.   1,315 hits
Forum: Morgellons
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2025713

Re: Diatomaceous earth / kidney question   by HelpForAllofUS   12mo
I wrote the above a long time ago, I too have taken a bunch now (47 straight days at a high amount). If you have taken it for a year, everyday? How much per day? etc... I took 1 rounded tablespoon with some water 30 min before meals or anytime I ate anything for that matter. I feel like this was excessive. My intestines got alot of irritation and inflammation as evidenced by mucous in stool. However, I donít know whether to blame the DE or a dairy allergy, or possibly candida? I am just very curious is youíve had any problems at all, or are you taking breaks from it occasional ...   9,722 hits
Forum: The Truth in Medicine
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2103398

Re: Diatomaceous Earth and Zeolite question   by Ottotron   3y
ĒI think my doc wants me to do teh Sea Salt and water for my adrenals, not as a flush. She said to do 1/4tsp in the AM in like 4oz water, and work up to 1 tsp.Ē Oops, my bad. The SWF uses 2 tsps sea salt, so you can disregard my SWF comments. ĒCan I mix the DE in my homemade veggie juice that I drink prior to my breakfast (I wash some supplement capsules down with the juice too)...or will this cause an interaction?Ē Juices are fine to mix with DE. Solid foods might blunt the effect of DE (vs an empty stomach) ... but DE is quite versatile, so it should still be effective.   7,238 hits
Forum: Candida Support   Ask CureZone   CFS, ME, CFIDS   Chelation Support   Chelation: Cutler   Immunity
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1881365

Re: Diatomaceous earth   by freelastchance   9y
Hey! I have a whole box of it! I didnít know you could eat it. :) Could I put it in a smoothie? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ My Favorite Helpful Links: http://www/drclark.net - Dr. Hulda Clarkís Information Center and Official Web Site. http://www.zapperplans.com - Free Colliodal Silver Report and the $10 Zapper. http://www.msm-msm.com - Really good priced, good quality MSM http://www.kombuworld.lm77.com - Good Kombucha Mushroom Culture for $10 and the Free Recipe.   2,198 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=477517

Re: Putting my family on Diatomaceous Earth   by david1o1   9mo
I asked my grandmother about what doctors did about parasitic worms in the past and she told me that after world war 2, they had medicines to take several times a year to get rid of Ēintestinal wormsĒ. Curiously, i have never met a doctor who considers parasitic worms to infect people easily and who prescribes the anti helminths medecines in a high enough dose and often enough in the year to not be bothered by this issue.   494 hits
Forum: Parasites Cure
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2131232

Re: Diatomaceous Earth safety   by Xelaetaks   10mo
The CDCís website says no blood test can detect all parasites - http://www.cdc.gov/parasites/references_resources/diagnosis.html ĒBlood tests Some, but not all, parasitic infections can be detected by testing your blood. Blood tests look for a specific parasite infection; there is no blood test that will look for all parasitic infections. There are two general kinds of blood tests that your doctor may order: Serology This test is used to look for antibodies or for parasite antigens produced when the body is infected with a parasite and the immune system is trying to fight o ...   1,923 hits
Forum: Parasites Cleanse Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2125373

Re: Diatomaceous Earth (foodgrade) rid me of intestinal w...   by dave505   21mo
Mommy youíre not hipocondriac. and like yourself NO STOOL WAS POSITIVE for years CAUSE THERY WERE POOR PERFORMED. especilly those made in the national system.my entire extended familly and neighbours and collegues thought iím just deliring. I was having symptoms since 3-4 years now including depresion, anxiety, sleepness, constipation, indigestion, crawling... you name it. I was sure i have parasites and by symptoms i figure out it was giardia and pinworms. but nobody believed it. my GP gave me regularly antidepressant - i took them one it it was sufficient. than i got very very ill ...   56,067 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2013001

Re: Diatomaceous Earth (foodgrade) rid me of intestinal w...   by IBDgone   15mo
Hi there realeyez, Thanks for the info on DE. Canít wait to find it here in Italy and start using it. Iíve got Crohnís disease and am currently infested body and home with some kind of bed bugs. I live out in the country. Same thing happened 3 years ago and was eventually ĒcuredĒ by a cream of vaseline and sulfur which killed the bugs and the itching. I eliminated all my rantles in my lungs once by taking Miracle Mineral Solution by Jim Humble. http://jimhumble.org/ So much phlegm came out... then no more. It kills Malaria in 2 hours flat. Read all about it. It is used in swimmi ...   46,803 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2072063

Re: Diatomaceous Earth   by healing naturally   4y
It gets rid of parasites in the intestinal tract. A researcher told me that a little of the DE gets into the blood and that the DE has been known to get rid of heart worms (like dogs get, but sometimes people get also), but that it takes 6 months of faithfully taking enough DE to kill the heart worms. Since DE is roughly 85% silica, it must be the silica that is poisonous to parasites in addition to the DE simply slicing and dicing them inside of the intestinal track. The wolf sanctuary website says people need to take 2+ tablespoons of DE a day since the recommended amount of DE for a 100 ...   1,928 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1619866

Re: Diatomaceous Earth   by jameskep37   3y
I think you did not read my previous post. I did the earth works FOOD GRADE powder. DE is a type of clay (absorbent that can soak up water) Your telling me i need science to back up a common sense statement? Do me a favor and do your own scientific experiment and put the DE powder in small bowl with some water and see how much water it will soak up in a week. I think youll be surprised with the amount of water it can soak up in a week. The websites that i have ordered it from said that it can "absorb" some oils/fats. There is companies that have actually used it to soak up o ...   14,224 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1874055

Diatomaceous Earth for little dog   by HarmonicCharge   5y
YES I finally caved in and bought some DE for my dog, his poor itchy skin is just red with irritation... Do I just sprinkle about a teaspoon on his entire body? He is a long haired chihuahua, 3.5 lbs on a heavy day :) He is sensitive to something, maybe pollen in the air AND if he gets an occassional flea bite, he will go nuts chewing and scratching at the bite. So, he canít have a flea anywhere near him! I was worried about him breathing in the powder dust, but his allergies are so bad now, Iíll try anything.   684 hits
Forum: Pets/Animals   Allergies & Intolerance
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1469045

Re: Diatomaceous Earth   by LoricaLady   4y
I take DE every day on an empty stomach, about 1 heaping tbsp in water or juice or Kombucha. It has been about two months or so since I started taking it. It got rid of tapeworm segments overnight almost. The only side effect I have seen is improvement in my skin tone & taugtness & nails that grow faster and are more strong. People give this to pets. No one Iíve seen on the net is reporting any side effects at all for pets or people. I mix it in with my catsí dry cat food and they donít seem to mind it at all, and also have shown no ill effects from it. The stomach & intestines are ...   1,378 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1548269

Re: diatomaceous earth didn't work   by Newport   7y
I tried that stuff once and it almost killed me. Certainly a no no in any diet for people with damaged intestines and that would include all infected by parasites. Also I can see some effectivness against tapeworms but there is other stuff if all you want to do is get rid of the segments yet keep the head alive. As for flukes I am not sure how many even live in the gut, most are liver, lymph, pancreas and blood...   3,731 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=952044

Re: Diatomaceous Earth-possible allergy?   by mshelski   6d
I just bought some íDiatomaceous-Food Gradeí from the States. I have been taking it as part of an anti-parasitic program x1 heaped tsp twice daily. Over the last 2 weeks I have been getting the feeling of a racing heart and heart palpitations throughout the day. This morning I was really scared because as soon as I drank it my head started feeling really hot, red and prickly like. My skin also got really tight and little bumps started appearing everywhere on my skin. It then continued to spread all over my body like an allergic reaction. These symptoms seem quite common, even for people wh ...   135 hits
Forum: Parasites
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2199782

Diatomaceous Earth   by wilm72   32mo   View Entire Thread 8
I ordered food grade DE from a company called Natureís Wisdom. The DE is a fine powder - is that okay? For some reason, I thought it was going to be grainy. Also, is it best to work up to 1 tablespoon twice a day gradually? When I first start taking it, is it best to begin with about 1 teaspoon once a day or 1 teaspoon twice a day? Iím using it for pinworms by the way. The literature that was sent with it does not specific a dosage amount. Thanks.   1,580 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1903645

Re: Diatomaceous Earth Experiences   by needtobreathe   4y
Iíve been taking Food Grade DE off and on for a while and I notice I am more regular, have more energy and my nails are growing in thicker and stronger. When I first started to take it I think I experienced some die off effect, felt tired, achy and just blah. After a couple days is when I notice the energy and plus I sleep better at night. I love the stuff. Make sure it is a quality, food-grade DE...like Perma-guard. I think DE is good for people with AF due to the fact it is rich in minerals (silica, magnesium and calcium especially). You may try a lower dose? Maybe a tspn, onc ...   5,823 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1738418

Can Diatomaceous Earth cause scattering?   by sanjean   4y   View Entire Thread 4
I just read that DE can irritate the bugs and they will then move out of the gut and scatter into other parts of the body. Unfortunately, this sounds highly possible and particularly disturbing. Iíve been taking 2 Tablespoons of DE a day for about 6 weeks now and did see some interesting things that my body spit out in the first week or 2 but I have noticed that I have recently felt the same thumping that happened when I took herbs and zapped. Then the bugs scattered all over and Iíve noticed recently that I have had that unusual thumping that I now recognize as some kind of parasite mo ...   2,101 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1626428

Re: Diatomaceous earth / kidney question   by King13   8mo
Yeah to add on to this conversation I have some minor kidney problems and I took a small amount today and wham, back pain and headaches like no other. Painfull stools and painful urination for the first time in a LONG TIME. Iím gonna go ahead and steer clear of DE from now on.   6,629 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2143029

Re: Diatomaceous earth and clays   by illysmanx   20mo
Cutting..? Yick, Iíd like to see those reports. utting..? Yick, Iíd like to see those reports. :) I donít know if Montmorillite is considered a bentonite clay or nor. Iíve have to research the subject. I can just stay teensily on the subject of Iodine though, I mixed my Lugolís powder into a 30% solution with distilled water some two days ago, and have been using between 2-3 drops of it in my supplement-juice. Iíve been using the kelp powder otherwise. Lots and lots. (well, up against that tiny 500-mcg spoon they put in the container, a half-teaspoon is huge!)   1,232 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2021444

Re: Diatomaceous earth / kidney question   by #128526   4y
Thanks for your reply Cargoshorts66. Im at a lose as to what to do. The pain is still there and there has been quite a noticeable change to the frothiness of my urine which I know is protein even though I dont eat any meat. This kidney pain and frothy urine always go together which is why I was thinking that I may have damaged my kidneys more. Also the fact that I feel very sick and have thrown up plus I have really dark circles around my eyes that have appeared overnight make me think that something is wrong. (Any ideas HV?) I am always dehydrated due to my kidney issues so dont kn ...   21,478 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1737953

Re: Diatomaceous Earth....aluminum content   by Hveragerthi   4y
 Any idea why itís causing this hypertension and heart pain for me please? Not based on such limited information.  There are a number of things that can cause hypertension.  I cover them here: http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1523781#i   6,025 hits
Forum: Adrenal Fatigue   Parasites: Protozoa
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1739290

Re: GAPS and diatomaceous earth - my story and what I eat   by petluvr10   3y
Thank u SO much for the info!!!! U are such a big help! I am currently reading up on SCD...I ordered the GAPS books and will dive into those soon. The thing that worries me about SCD is that it allows honey and fruits---two things that directly feed pathogens. Did u do the Intro Diet on GAPS (the bone broth soups and 24hr fermented yogurt)? Are u consuming 24hr fermented yogurt? Iím thrilled ur child is doing so well! You saved her life!!!! How is GAPS simpler then SCD? They both seem a bit complex to me. SCD recommends lactobacillus, while GAPS recommends a full-spec ...   2,594 hits
Forum: Candida Support   IBS   Leaky Gut
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1873307

Diatomaceous Earth-possible allergy?   by #88426   4y   View Entire Thread 16
Itís really time for me to do another parasite cleanse, but I canít afford it right now, so I decided to try some things I had that were cheaper.... I have never tried Alfalfa that I know of, and so I bought some because I heard it was really good for alkalizing your body. I drank a cup, and then I remembered that I had some Diatomaceous Earth that I had used on my pets for fleas....I had just read that it was very good for parasites, so I put half a teaspoon in a glass of milk and stirred it up and drank it. I immediately felt BAD and SCARED. I got really hot, kind of dizzy,and a ...   11,571 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1551306

Re: Diatomaceous Earth Food Grade   by snazzberriez   8mo
Do you know what brand yours came as? I checked amazon and saw a ton of different ones. I tried calling around to local stores and all they could say was try a feed store.. which makes me wary of the cleanliness of the product for some reason! Thank you for your response!!!   1,176 hits
Forum: Parasites Forum   Ask CureZone   Acupuncture
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2143350

Re: Diatomaceous earth   by #172382   14mo
Thanks, everyone, for all the replies and info. I donít know for sure if I have parasites yet...Iím waiting on the results of my second GI Effects test. The last one said 4+ candida and Ēparasite positive taxidermy unknown.Ē Iíve never seen a parasite and I lack most of the symptoms, but I feel that something has to explain why I am constantly bloated and why my candida has not responded to ten months of treatment.   1,347 hits
Forum: Parasites Support   Candida Support   Bowel Cleanse Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2080748

Re: Ordered Praziquantel, Diatomaceous Earth, and lots of...   by tomato   6y
I have tried the Diatomaceous Earth. I spoke to Gayle about this and all my uses of it. Maybe I didnít talk to board about it? I put in my shoes and all the family. I place around my chairs in house and in the vehicles to clean away any minute thing lingering. I put on my shelves to discourage the flying things and the lying things that happen upon various areas. I spread in the yard and on floors. I leave there to run off the fleas we had problems with and we donít own dogs or cats. How yards get fleas??? I donít think the town dogs come visiting much? It is good for ants too. ...   1,434 hits
Forum: Parasites: Drugs
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1171915

Re: R-ALA, Diatomaceous Earth, and Zeolite advice   by jhan   51d
You say: What tests I have had done indicated high adrenal stress, candida overgrowth in small intestines, and Iíve had a few blood tests with high phosphate. A spinal arthritis called Ankylosing Spondylitis runs in the family. Iíve been on this journey for a few years. Ē Spining head, especially so just after doing a mvt of standing up is adrenal fatigue - My naturopath tests it taking my blood pressure sitting down and then again standing to see. Chelating is hard on the kidneys hence and on the adrenals. Try rotating chelation and kidney cleases. Jhan   269 hits
Forum: Chelation   Chelation: Cutler   Candida
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2187999

Re: Questions about Diatomaceous Earth   by username7414   35d
I was reading about Alinia last night.. omg itís like a miracle drug that can not only attack worms, but also protazoa and hepatitis b and c. I donít know if I trust ordering online though. I just read that FedEx is in trouble for shipping for illegal online pharm. lol   195 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2191922

Re: Questions about Diatomaceous Earth   by username7414   32d
I wish I could go back to not knowing anything about parasites and then go back to the day I changed my mind and took the kids to hershey park when i swore we werenít going to go and support a company that exploits children and shoots their zoo animals... but against my better judgement, i let the excitement of my youngest finally being tall enough to ride the upside down roller coaster get the best of me.. plus our tickets and parasite buffet food were free... and we went anyway. This is my bad karma for wanting to make my kids happy.   114 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2192822

Re: Diatomaceous Earth safety   by Xelaetaks   10mo
I made a mistake about albumin, bilirubin is what has come elevated. I even saw endocronologist cause of that and also elevated calcium levels at times and their tests found nothing. I even mentioned parasites to them and they didnít know what to say about that. Also by the way the first time I took anti parasite herbs a big black thing came out in the bathroom almost as if it was a huge worm, it was suprising and I wish I would have taken a picture of it back then, it may bet he only time I saw that in the bathroom. Itís possible that could be what people refer to as ropeworm. I ...   1,878 hits
Forum: Parasites Cleanse Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2125523

Re: Master Cleanse/Diatomaceous Earth   by pepe   3y
Itís not a matter of "belief" or being a "purist" . Itís a matter of knowledge, just plain ole common sense and practical >facts< of how things >actually< work. Beliefs are subjective and people can believe anything they want and more often than not beliefs are tainted by the individuals wanting to do something regarless of  any pertinent facts or empirical evidence. DE while apparently being an inert substance there are a few things that it will do that can affect how the MC works. One is that main workings of the MC is to give the digesti ...   3,306 hits
Forum: Master Cleanse Supp
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1831802

Re: Diatomaceous Earth and Liver flukes   by spudlydoo   5y
What was your sisters diet like? She must have been terribly emaciated if she had so many tapeworms and other parasites. Severe infestations of tapeworms can cause malnutrition, often extreme hair loss, skin infections, and many other nasty symptoms. Pin worms and hook worms are the most common parasite in humans, both are easily dispatched with DE. As I said before, infestations of other parasites are unlikely, particularly if you eat a good diet, and avoid foods that are likely to be infected with parasites. Many doctors do understand about parasites, as do biologists. They study ...   7,358 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1544797

Re: Diatomaceous Earth-possible allergy?   by #114216   4y
I am sensitive to MSG and the reaction you are describing is very similar to what those who are reactive to Ēfree glutamateĒ or msg. I donít tolerate Alfalfa as I believe it is high in glutamates, so that could in fact be what is happening there for you....sometimes the free glutamate (msg)reactions can be delayed several hours or next day or even three days later so always hard to pinpoint the cause. Or another thought is that the DE has mold or yeasts in it (naturally occuring due to it being earth stuff and all - though I donít know much about the product). If you have candida es ...   9,654 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1554408

Re: R-ALA, Diatomaceous Earth, and Zeolite advice   by frostymug   51d
The R-ALA is a liver detoxifier and probably should be taken with food. By the way, although the R form is the active form of ALA, the mixed R & L form is WAY CHEAPER. The mixed has only half the amount of pure R form but is almost 10 times cheaper. Just use twice what you would use of the R form. Diatomaceous earth is tiny silica skeletons of single cell organisms. The organisms are gone, DE is just the ĒshellsĒ they lived in. They cleanse, flush, detoxify the gut by physically scraping things down there. Donít worry, doesnít cause bleeding. It will physically puncture and kill parasi ...   400 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2187943

Re: Diatomaceous Earth (foodgrade) rid me of intestinal w...   by Exterminator   6mo
I have been taking for two weeks with no noticeable differences. I take a tablespoon in the morning and a teaspoon at night. My sinuses are still playing and the back of my head sometimes hurts and mucus runs down the back of my throat. Any advice?   17,567 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2162258

Re: Diatomaceous Earth   by ecogenie2   24mo
I am just posting my two cents here. It would be nice if you could prove to us your findings some how. Maybe take a photo of your mucus and have the person that gives your colonics to document it. There have been thousands of people using DE and I have never heard of one problem. What drugs do doctors give for candida and how many side effects come with them? If it does cause a little mucus what long term damage will be present from it? I think antibiotics makes the condition worse and can lead to more serious health problems. Give me a choice and what do you think I would do after sufferi ...   13,181 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1986927

Re: Diatomaceous Earth (foodgrade) rid me of intestinal w...   by Mommy2011   22mo
What do you mean a Ēhatching from your sinusesĒ? I am quite sure I have some sort of tiny worm inside my sinuses that I canít seem to get rid of. Iíve been fighting g what I assumed was pinworm for years and years. When I started to treat myself aggressively I began feeling crawling sensations in my eyes, nose and ears. Long story short, Iíve takens herbs, teas, colloidal silver drops in eyes, DE, albendozole and recently started using the terminatir zapper. Getting them out of sinuses feels hopeless though and u think my precious toddler has them too, as I see him rubbing at his eyes ...   56,206 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2011510

Re: Diatomaceous Earth Helps Morgellons   by Bugbuster   20mo
Hi again, Like I said in the previous post, her protocol is very involved. I didnít follow her protocol exactly. The main thing is to learn all levels of detoxification and then use very healthy food to help the body heal. It took everything I had to recover and I spent countless hours in my far infrared sauna. This is the basic protocol that I did: Morgellons Recovery Protocol Please keep in mind that this is not Dr. Staningerís protocol. Some of the things she recommends, but not all.   1,452 hits
Forum: Morgellons
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2025716

DE causes mucus production in the GI tract because of its scratchy diatoms/ silica compounds. It also can be dehydrating. It seems to help with die offs but also creates die off as well. Its an absorbent that I have used occasionally if i eat a fatty/spicy meal. Seems to help take the edge off after eating that kind of meal. But all in all DE seems to be counter productive. De works great for reducing itching on skin rashes. Ive used it on my athletes foot with great results.   14,350 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1873547

Re: GAPS and diatomaceous earth - my story and what I eat   by petluvr10   3y
Forgot to ask: Is there a general carbs/fat/protein ratio that GAPS recommends? I need to ensure that I am eating balanced and not over-consuming one type of macronutrient, which could lead to major issues. Is this more of a high-fat diet? Bee Wilder, who advocates a sort-of similar diet (but way more strict) this about her plan: http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/articles/foods8.php basically, 10% carbs, 15% pro, 75% fat. Yikes. Thats a crapload of fat. Any ballparks on GAPS? Thanks!   2,171 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1873781

The diatom shells are covered in sharp spines that make them dangerous to exoskeletal insects, but not to animals with internal skeletons. The spines of the diatom skeletons pierce the soft body tissues of insects between their hard exoskeletal plates and it is through these numerous microscopic wounds that the insect loses bodily moisture to the point of desiccating and dying.Ē ĒThe spines of the diatom skeletons ĒpierceĒ the soft body tissuesĒ. Wouldnt something that can pierce soft body tissue be stronger than just ĒbrushingĒ ?   14,245 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1874100

Re: sorry long post - GAPS and diatomaceous earth   by petluvr10   3y
Is rejuvination brand of raw organic sauerkraut ok? can u post what a typical dayís diet is like for u and your kid (sample breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks)? Why did u decide on GAPS instead of SCD? Do u eat the 24 hr fermented yogurt? I ordered a water kefir kit... is this ok? Should I NOT be taking my probiotics? How do I know when to add fermented foods? I have not removed the protein powder bc IDK what to use to replace those cals/protein. My diet is so limited and IDK what/how to eat. I DO know that grains ARE an issue (after reading Breaking the Vicious Cycle, ...   2,366 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1873228

R-ALA, Diatomaceous Earth, and Zeolite advice   by joegrane   51d
Re Reaction to Chlorella. Do you have a similar reaction to consuming lots of high thiol/sulfur foods like eggs, broccoli, etc? Some people are sensitive to them. Low iron can be involved in that. If there is a history of inflammation and candida, low would be the better bet. http://www.wellnessresources.com/weight/articles/stunning_discoveries_regarding_iron_obesity_candida_thyroid/ ALA is controversial. It turns into a dithiol--DHLA--that has two SH groups. Some heavy metals such as mercury like to grab onto the SH groups. http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/infocenter/othernuts/la/l ...   364 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2187973

Re: Diatomaceous Earth Experiences   by MrBBQ   4y
DE is only a good source of silica - the rest is trace, including aluminium. It was food grade DE, so I donít think thatís a problem. The dose I had was a tiny amount, which was dissolved in water after the remainder settled to the bottom, plus I only had a couple of gulps. Apparently, this is the best way to consume DE to make it bioavailable - taking DE straight off the spoon is mostly unavailable. Iím gonna try the DE again tomorrow and if it causes my hypertension/heart pain, I think Iím going to try bamboo...   5,528 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1738523

Diatomaceous earth / kidney question   by #128526   4y   View First 20 Messages of 30
Hi HV I have some kidney issues and slightly reduced kidney function which is made worse from parasite infection. I started to take Diatomaceous earth today 1tsp x 2 so far and I have noticed that my kidney pain is noticeably worse. I was hunting around on the net and some sites say that silica can help kidneys but also came across some articles that suggested the too much silica can cause irreversible kidney damage (See last sentence of paragraph in article below) Horsetail is generally considered safe. Horsetail will promote urination, adequate fluid should be consumed when tak ...   21,495 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1737523

Re: Diatomaceous Earth   by AngelHealing   4y
Iíve been using DE daily for probably 6 months now and I can attest to the fact that it does not hurt your intestines. I have VERY sensitive intestine mucous membranes due to the fact that Iím fighting a very large fish tapeworm and the toxin load due to taking wormwood combos and bromelain is really high. Iíve seen long slices of tapeworm pieces after using it so I do know it works but not as fast on really large tapeworms, at least not for me. I continue to take it daily mixed in my morning oatmeal. Since I take bromelain and zymex II on an empty stomach I donít notice as much since ...   1,460 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1548446

Re: Diatomaceous Earth and Zeolite question   by Ottotron   3y
Ēcan I mix the DE in this saltwater drink...or would this interact?Ē Good question. DE is a pretty laid-back, mellow supplement, so you could probably get by with mixing it and receive most of the benefits. However, my instinct tells me that DE works best on an empty stomach without any interference for 30 minutes .... Sea salt + H20 (SWF) must be taken alone in order for the SWF to function properly, because you need the liquid to have a specific gravity within a certain range.   7,364 hits
Forum: Candida Support   Ask CureZone   CFS, ME, CFIDS   Chelation Support   Chelation: Cutler   Immunity
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1880690

Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth (DE) got rid of my worms/pa...   by realeyez   7y   View Entire Thread 14
Iíve been trying to kill off my worms for the last 2 1/2 month with a variety of remedies. A couple weeks ago I stopped taking everything- because it almost seemed that my worms were growing strong again. Since then Iíve been using FOOD grade Diatomaceous earth (for anyone who doesnít know itís fossilized remains of diatoms, a type of hard-shelled algae. Kills intestinal worms and parasite from the outside in- shreads them up and dehydrates them to death. DE isnít habit forming, can be taken continuously until worms are gone and has other nutritional/ health benifits.) I didnít learn about ...   10,520 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=923441

Re: Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth (DE) got rid of my worm...   by realeyez   7y
Yes, it wonít kill parasites that live in the blood for instance. But something amazing happened for me. I knew I had a bad case of worms, but I also have immense itching in my skin every night, every morning I was covered in tiny bumps/bits (I believed they came from inside my body.) Now I canít quite explain it, but the itching has almost entirely stopped, I donít wake up with tons and tons of bits, and the mucus in my lungs in clearing since taking the DE. Intestinal worms can lodge in the sides of the intestines and excrete their eggs into the blood stream; sending eggs circulating ...   10,308 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=923466

Re: Diatomaceous Earth....aluminum content   by needtobreathe   4y
"Frankly, Iím getting desperately sick of these "back to the drawing board" moments in my healing journey - nothing seems to work for me!" I know how you feel BBQ....thatís how it is with the DE..I find something that I can tell a difference with and then am left wondering if Iím slowly poisoning myself instead! Ughhh... I would wait a couple days and then take a small dosage of DE and see if that produces the same effect. And you could be right that the DE could be working on any cholesterol/blockage issue..just take it nice and slow. Iíve seen where yo ...   5,881 hits
Forum: Adrenal Fatigue   Parasites: Protozoa
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1738502

Re: diatomaceous earth   by jboy7185   3y
Simple fact remains, there is TOO much debate on the use of this product. therefore I will avoid it an stick to what iím doing. Juicing, brown rice, coconut oil, IF1, an almond butter. thatís all i do. my main priority anyways is benzo addiction...then i hit full force with cleansing. another kidney cleanse is in the works when i get the money. i just moved an juicing alone is hard to maintain financially.   4,134 hits
Forum: Natural Healing
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1802964

Re: Diatomaceous Earth and Liver flukes   by spudlydoo   5y
Liver flukes are common to people who live in environments where they come into contact or eat fish that share their environment with fresh water snails. This is common in many tropical countries, because people live and work in areas such as rice paddy fields, or areas that are flooded regularly by monsoonal rains, the people eat the infected fish and then become infected themselves. In most western countries it is rare to see people who are infested with liver flukes, so Hv is correct in saying that it is a good idea to find out whether you are likely to have them. http://en.wikip ...   7,407 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1544221

Re: Questions about Diatomaceous Earth   by Cimber38   38d
It sounds like pin worms and round worms. Albendazole 400 mg twice a day for 15 days and ivermectin one a day will kill many round worms even big ones. It will also kill pin worms but you will have to treat for these every 9 weeks for quite awhile because they keep coming back. Most of your symptoms point to round worms. If albendazole canít be taken sometimes it is harsh. Alinia will work for both types of worms and works very well for pin worms. It wont get the stuff that is systemic though (under your skin) Only albendazole and ivermectin will do that.   280 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2191211

«Prev   1   10   11   12   13   14   15  
17   18   19   20   Next»  

Post work-out pain ?
Multi-level healing with ArthroWell recovery creme, purest ingredients...

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Healthy Weight Loss
ĒI saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September a...

Healthy Weight Loss
ĒI saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September a...

Ads

Ads from CureZone Sponsors

I can run again !
Aching joints do not have to lower your quality of life- ArthroWell Creme...

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

4 Day Liver Detox
I found relief from toxic liver problems in just 4 short days!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Tools, Tools, Tools!
Tools for Healing is specialized in alternative medicine devices of al...

Safest Colon Cleanse
All Natural, Clinically Tested Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guara...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Skin Therapy Soaps
Silver Aloe-Aloe Gold-Copper Aloe Skin Therapy Soap. All Natural with pl...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

Boost Your Immune System!
Strengthen Your Immune System Naturally with Pine Cone Extract.

ClarkFx: The all-in-one Parasite Cleanse!
ClarkFX is a new; enhanced natural, effective par...

Royal Flora
Regardless of which illness you suffer from, you will never experience permanen...

Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ...

Native Remedies - People & Pets
Extensive line of herbal and homeopathic remedies for peopl...

The Tesla Shieldô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Best Iodine Supplements
Dr Group Analyzes the 3 Best Kinds! Lugols, Potassium, & Nascent Iodi...
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
Learn The Real Cause Type 2 DiabetesÖAnd How To Turn It On Its Head I...
Arthritis Creme Samples
ask for your sample of ArthroWell today and fight Arthritis and Injur...

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Epsom Salt Capsules
Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Zappers
VariZapper, the most advanced Clark Zapper! Programmable through program ...
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Naturally Cleanse, Chelate, & Detox Your Body Without Harmful Side ...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty acid...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Dr. Clark Zappers
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Zapper frequency device have become widely used and are a...
Immunophenô
The Worldís First Liquid Pine Cone Extract

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
The Tesla Shieldô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Native Remedies - People & Pets
Extensive line of herbal and homeopathic remedies for people ...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 0.49 sec at 9/2/2014 9:00:47 AM, requested by 50.16.41.183, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/search.asp?q=diatomaceous+earth&f=762&t=0&p=16 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2