CureZone Search Results for
diatomaceous earth
Search CureZone:  
Top 300 Search Terms

4866 Messages     Page: 16 of 82
 «Prev   1   10   11   12   13   14   15  
17   18   19   20   Next»  

Re: Diatomaceous earth   by Hveragerthi   4y
 you recommended Diatomaceous earth for parasites a while back. Can I ask if this is safe to have with inflammation of the gut? Yes, it is such a fine powder that it is not abrasive to the intestines, which are actually protected by a thin layer of mucous as well. Also will it dehydrate me at all as due to kidney issues I am always on the dehydrated side (and I assume it wont hurt my kidneys) No, it will not dehydrate you and silica helps to strengthen the blood vessels and tubules in the kidneys. And there is no chance of it finding its way out of my gut to other pa ...   1,604 hits
Forum: The Truth in Medicine
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1728170

Re: Diatomaceous Earth-possible allergy?   by nicenice   2y
I forgot to post one of the companies that sell De and has an excellent reputation, and they sell Food Grade DE (I do not have any affiliation with them), look also in their site, below, at the testimonials of the users of DE. http://www.earthworkshealth.com/ I have used food grade DE for two months now, and I can only say, that I was suffering with so many ailments, my fibromyalgia is almost gone, when before NOTHING WORKED, I have been taking all kind of arthritis supplements, anti inflammatory stuff, herbs, you name it. I had painful joints, I could hardly walk, I walk now with no ...   8,563 hits
Forum: Parasites Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1903186

Questions about Diatomaceous Earth   by Rufus85   5mo   View Entire Thread 19
I’m pretty sure I have some sort of parasitic infestation (Which I’m almost positive is tapeworm) It’s begun to cause a lot of problems, and I don’t want to spend the money to go to the doctor if I don’t have to. My questions are: What kind of stores sell diatomaceous earth that is safe to use for this reason? What other kinds of parasites could I have if I don’t know what they look like? All I’m going on is: the anal itching (and that squirmy feeling), sharp pains in my gallbladder (and now maybe my pancreas as well), wriggling feeling under skin (mostly in feet), I’m extra tire ...   523 hits
Forum: Parasites
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2191013

Re: Q's about jasmine flowers, diatomaceous earth, and gr...   by intrstelr   8mo
I am really sorry to hear that. Have you tried raw garlic? That is supposed to be one of the strongest things for worms n parasites. Before I started that though, I was using coconut manna and raw pumpkin seeds, n it worked. I am not wanting to know what worms are there as long as they’re gone, but the 3 times that I did pause there were worms. Maybe an inch n stringy. Not a lot but more than enough. N that’s all I need to know. From there, I’m just going to be stopping them for the next freaking year, I will always be using worm-stopping stuff. It is better not knowing because you will be ...   372 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2168081

Re: Ordered Praziquantel, Diatomaceous Earth, and lots of...   by tomato   6y
Megan you know if this is my only mistake I think I will survive. I missed the bigger picture here. Instead of getting caught up in trying to help with stuff that works I should be out here trying to find more truth. I could be helping the other side decide which products need to be taken off the market. It is like a dual edge sword damn if you do and damn if you don’t do. It seems when something is working it is taken off the market for public consumption. I think you may have been saving a product instead of booing it down. It takes time to learn how to do herbs and anything. That ...   1,425 hits
Forum: Parasites: Drugs
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1172603

Re: Can Diatomaceous Earth cause scattering?   by LoricaLady   4y
People talk about ”scattering”, but how can anyone really know if that is happenings? It is totally subjective, seems to me. If you take DE on an empty stomach, maybe with some juice, maybe some will scatter, but lots will die. When I took DE that way for the first time, using cayenne pepper which always shows if they are ”in there” - all the ”white rice” from tapeworms segments disappeared from my bowel movements. After a couple of months of this, I stopped the DE for 2 weeks. Still saw no ”white rice”, tho I do maintainence. Where would they have scattered to? If so, wouldn’t t ...   2,468 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1626515

Re: Diatomaceous Earth??   by cuzjay420   3y
true well i plan on going to store today to get Dole pineapple juice in the cans, its not concentrate, i heard if you drink one a day for a few weeks in the morning before eating anything, it works really good with worms, and now I am hearing Sesame Oil works realllyyy good for tapeworm and ascaris!! Im going to buy that too, gotta take it on empty stomach in morning also... But the DE just worries me because of its name lol like i dont want to eat earth you know!!!   1,461 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1774638

Re: Diatomaceous Earth and Liver flukes   by Hveragerthi   5y
 What do you think of getting rid of liver flukes in terms of doing liver flushes.Are they effective in that sense I don’t see where they would help here either.  In fact I think the term "liver flush" is rather misleading anyway.  The oil causes contractions of the gallbladder, which is not the liver or really a part of it.   8,260 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1544599

Re: Diatomaceous Earth   by stimpy99   3y
I just had a colonic done today (first time since using DE) and there was a ton more mucus, and also tons of yeast. I always see a lot of yeast though because I am taking diff supplements and stuff. So maybe this does help get rid of mucus from the colon walls too! I did try syclovir before, which I think is similar to DE, it is a phytoplankton silica I think along with vinegar and sugar which the company claims ”lures” out the candida. It definitely works!! But DE is similar I believe and waayyy cheaper. I had also read that you should take DE right after eating a candida feeding foo ...   17,203 hits
Forum: Candida Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1874484

Re: Putting my family on Diatomaceous Earth   by sd2345   12mo
I used to think conspiracy with the doctors, but have come to realize it’s much deeper, and the medical doctors have been kept ignorant of this epidemic. They are bound by the AMA and other medical association in developed countries to treat the symptoms per the Merek manual or Phys. Desk Reference. This goes much deeper, and the parasite/disease connection has been buried for almost a hundred years by those that profit from the resulting illnesses. Thanks to the internet, and people being able to connect and reach out, rather than having no medical reference except their local doctor o ...   628 hits
Forum: Parasites Cure
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2131216

Re: Diatomaceous Earth safety   by #176675   13mo
Ok look....you gotta get this checked. You need some more liver tests (forgive me please if you said you had any of this). It could be nothing....it could be something.....maybe you have a bile blockage, maybe you have a missing bile enzyme or something. I personally think this is promising because you found something but it doesn’t sound too too bad. If you are having liver/ pancreatic issues, I would lay off all meds and herbs until you get more tests. I mean you have stuff coming out that looks weird, you may have a bile issue, bile makes weird stuff.....just sayin’.....   2,476 hits
Forum: Parasites Cleanse Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2126129

Re: Q's about jasmine flowers, diatomaceous earth, and gr...   by skoolsux   8mo
i’ve struggled with pinworms this past year and I must say, DE has not helped me a whole lot! I can’t say it works. Maybe my pinworms have moved out of my gut, in my colon where DE and diet can’t help as much?!?   382 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2167820

diatomaceous earth   by ginab4u   5y
DE is inexpensive and helps in many ways including killing parasites. Watch the video and you can buy it by the pound there for $1 pound if you buy 50 lbs, but the S&H is a lot. You’ll have to look up Earth Works Health dot com because they keep erasing it in here!!! ...   3,733 hits
Forum: Candida Support   Parasites: USP   Brain Fog
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1349501

Re: Diatomaceous Earth   by DrivenCrazy   2y
I’ve been taking this for two months, and it hasn’t gotten rid of them either. Nothing has worked. We re still itchy, twitchy, and insane. If I find something that works, I’ll pass it on. And anyone that says they were able to get rid of them easy, didn’t have the kind we have. I HATE THEM and just want to be normal again. For anyone reading this that’s just discovered what a pin worm is, don’t waste ur money on herbal things yet...it’ll just mess with your head when u figure out u have other worms...BUT THEN AGAIN, I don’t know where to tell u to start, cuz NOTHING WORKS!   1,640 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1919561

Re: Diatomaceous Earth and Liver flukes   by Charly   5y
Hi Spud, Doctors and labs in this country are not dependable when it comes to finding any parasites. I’ve seen liver flukes when I’ve done liver flushes. Most peope see them or evidence of them then. I believe more people then we think have parasites. My sister had a ton of various kinds of parasites or I would not have ever believed it. She was a average American with average eating habits and very clean. She passed them when she was juice fasting so she could see them - I convinced her to save one to prove to the doctor that she had them... she fished one out of the toilet and t ...   8,465 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1544408

Re: diatomaceous earth? n/t   by HennaHead   5y
thanks HOW. I’ve been spraying everything down with tea tree oil since last night. I’ve made borax shampoo and tea tree shampoo. Lavender, rosemary and thyme shampoo along with bags for hanging on my daughter’s canopy. From what I understand I could easily see an outbreak within another 24 hours if the neighbor had not been so on top of her game. Good thing she is a hair dresser. Just surprised they use so much Mercury to treat head lice.   5,688 hits
Forum: Iodine Supplementation
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1477717

Image Embedded Re: Diatomaceous Earth   by GrannyCat   5y
We actually have two kiddie pools together and it’s still getting bent up and warped from the tipping and cleaning once a week.  Think next spring we’re gonna buy a small pond kit with a fountain.  Boy the stuff we buy for our animals! HA. Unless the ducks can ice skate I don’t think they’ll get much use out of the pool this winter! Hey, love your nick!!       1,282 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1479323

Re: Diatomaceous Earth   by coffee-cup   8y
Hi Zooii, I have personally found ”food grade diatomaceous earth” to be one of the most effective parasite killer that I have come across but it will not effect blood parasites. What you have to realize is that when you take DE the parasites are not running away from some poison (wormwood, black walnut hull extracts etc.) but will stay where they are and eat your food. While these parasites are eating they are being cut up with tiny slices as if being sliced continually with razor blades. As these parasites are being cut up they are oozing toxins which the DE can absorb, but you shoul ...   2,460 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=781411

Re: Diatomaceous Earth Side Effects?   by dave505   20mo
Hi Lila I’ve been taking it several days twice. In my experience it works for ”soft tissue” parasites like pinworms and ascaris larvae BUT no results for big ascaris. Stilljill recommended it to me - thanks jil ! I’ve experienced pain in the kidney each time I took it don’t know why. Maybe I should drink more water with it but I can’t due to adrenals. No other side effects for me except it can constipated you more (depending the condition) and give some dye off effects. Older posts said it contains too much aluminum? If you have foodgrade type you could try it to see - start slo ...   1,220 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2059280

Re: Diatomaceous earth and kidneys   by Hveragerthi   3y
 Here is a random question. Does e blood really start to flow to the stomach region after eating meals? I ask because I have noticed a dip in mood after eating but I think eventually it will go away as I get a stronger positive mentality. You said your ability to do quantum touch was diminished at first after you ate but over time it went away. I would like to think the same thing is happening to me in that the food is interrupting blood flow or the body is focusing on digestion and as I get better at keeping a positive mentality, the mood dip will decrease Yes, when we eat b ...   1,478 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1825804

Re: Putting my family on Diatomaceous Earth   by SeekerMom037   12mo
I know,I agree we should be offered anti helminths yearly-Even our pets and livestock get treated.I used to live next to my apartment’s pool and sometimes people would let their dog swim in the pool.Plus,you never know other people’s hygiene who frequent pools,hot tubs,hot spring,lakes,rivers,etc. If you’ve ever had pets or been exposed to fleas,my cats used to be on my bed and all it takes is a flea to jump in your mouth to get a tapeworm. They say sushi is safe,because they’re supposed to freeze it,however,I have seen 2 cases on the show ”monsters inside me” of people being infected by s ...   506 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2131258

Re: Diatomaceous Earth-possible allergy?   by Peacein2012   8mo
I did purchase ”food grade” DE and have the same symptoms of feeling like I am having chest pain, a heart attack, panic attack. Funny you don’t hear much about it on the internet because the minute I called the pharmacy, the poison hotline, my doctor and the local hospital, they were all aware that DE causes palpitations, chest pains, labored breathing and they all advised to immediately stop. It upsets me that there are a million great posts about this stuff and when someone is complaining of chest pain, it is sluffed off. No, this is extremely common for DE. I was immediately asked ab ...   2,896 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2165025

Diatomaceous earth and clays   by illysmanx   24mo
Diatomes as a cleansing agent actually aren’t a bad thing, when your blood filtering systems are working really well. Diatomes are fossilized remnants of plankton from before the flood. They are found in clay deposits about the earth, and they are used by animals and some down-to-earth folk for one reason- they’re excellent toxin-binders. Have you seen on nature documentaries how parrots, birds, and heck, even elephants are attracted to clay deposits, mudpools, etc..? The parrots eat clay because their diet is rich in berries that try to protect themselves with posons. The clay neutral ...   1,595 hits
Forum: Iodine Supplementation
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2020826

Re: Diatomaceous earth   by dave505   17mo
more constipation, pain in the kidneys... BUT it can help with you reducing toxins load and with small parasites/younger ONLY. Felt no effects on bigger ones/old ones but if helps reducing the load try it. I also have leaky gut and problems with liver detox and normal stool and maybe this is because... What bugs do you have and what did he/she recommended?   1,577 hits
Forum: Parasites Support   Candida Support   Bowel Cleanse Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2080158

Re: Diatomaceous Earth   by LaCorno   17mo
I don’t think it’s toxic to consume orally. Silica is a harmless mineral. I kinda doubt the claims that that DE gets rid of intestinal parasites though. It kills bugs outside the body only when it’s dry because it has sharp little points that stab the bugs’ joints. But, when it’s wet, it softens & doesn’t kill bugs outside. So, I would think while it’s inside the body and wet, it would be soft an unable to kill bugs inside the body.   393 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2084702

Re: GAPS and diatomaceous earth - my story and what I eat   by indigoaura   3y
With any diet, I would modify it to fit your body and unique needs, so even if a diet ”allows” fruit and honey, if it gives you problems then exclude for a few months, then introduce and see if you have any reactions. The same with kefir, nuts, yogurt or even protein - if you can’t tolerate it then give yourself a few months and try again (unless you have a severe life threatening food allergy of course!). We did the GAPS intro for 3 days, but my kid just refused to eat the broths or much of anything - she’s 2 after all. We both had fever and went through withdrawal like heroin add ...   3,835 hits
Forum: Candida Support   IBS   Leaky Gut
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1873639

Re: Diatomaceous Earth and Zeolite question   by petluvr10   3y
Thanks! I think my doc wants me to do teh sea salt and water for my adrenals, not as a flush. She said to do 1/4tsp in the AM in like 4oz water, and work up to 1 tsp. What effect will this have on my body? After I take the DE, when will I be able to eat? Can I mix the DE in my homemade veggie juice that I drink prior to my breakfast (I wash some supplement capsules down with the juice too)...or will this cause an interaction? thanks!   8,560 hits
Forum: Candida Support   Ask CureZone   CFS, ME, CFIDS   Chelation Support   Chelation: Cutler   Immunity
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1880978

Re: Diatomaceous earth and tapeworms   by suzannaxyz   3y
I have not consulted but I think I have it, I don’t what kind. I am sure my son who is 11, had ascaris. I am using the hulda clark store bucket. I was considering the lugol iodine enema. I am fighting to get the scolex out. With DE I only see the segments of the warm, when I do enemas. It is kind of strange. I am giving both my kids probiotics. But never considering doing enema with that. I will do it soon. Sicne enemas wash away all the good bacteria.   10,740 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1788693

Re: Diatomaceous Earth Protocol: For human use?   by fullset   6mo
Be careful with it. If inhaled, it will mess up your lungs. If you get it in your eyes, it will mess it up too. Having said that, DE is probably #1 or #2 most effective supplement I have EVER taken. And I’ve tried a lot over the last few months. The other being sodium ascorbate powder. Put it in your mouth and let your saliva dissolve it over 10-15 minutes. The first time I did it, I got white rice in my stools. A few days later I started on DE and it has been AMAZING.   1,014 hits
Forum: Parasites   Cleansing & Detox   Ask CureZone   Parasites: Skin   Morgellons   Parasites Protozoa
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2184714

Re: Questions about Diatomaceous Earth   by Hbrooke8   5mo
What kind of stools does DE make? Like, when you take psyllium husk they are different and can have mucoid plaque.. I have taken DE three times now and it’s like clay--still have mucous and strings (probably round worms) but wondering if it’s same consistency for every person?   310 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2192504

Re: Will diatomaceous earth kill smaller parasites ?   by LoricaLady   4y
I suspect no one knows for sure. They, or their pets, take DE and they see less parasites. Tiny ones that they never visibly noticed in the first place - who knows? Some say the silica will kill the microscopic ones in the blood streasm but I suspect no real studies have been done on that. My opinion is that a variety of methods is needed to kill a variety of parasites. Some respond to one thing,s ome to another.   1,566 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1634261

Re: Master Cleanse/Diatomaceous Earth   by pepe   3y
The Green Star is prolly one of the top 3 juicers out there. It’s a twin gear auger juicer and supposedly it has some kinda magnetized voodo mojo in the augers that helps preserve the freshness of juices. It is not cheap though. The Breville is a centrifugal juicer. The plus is that they are fast but they don’t do well with leafy greens or soft fruits and it will not do wheatgrass and some of the other neat things like make nut butters or delicious frappes with frozen fruits. It is also cheaper. Outside of those 2 choices if on a tighter budget I recommend the Omega 2004 which is wha ...   3,248 hits
Forum: Master Cleanse Supp
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1832303

Re: Diatomaceous earth / kidney question   by #149782   22mo
I know this thread is super old, I have the same thing happening kidney pain after beginning DE for the first time. I can not help but wonder, did you find it was something else? we’re you able to continue taking the DE? I would really like to STOP ALL HERBS for a very long time and rely on the intermittent use of DE but I’m afraid of the stuff now. Sounds like you were in a serious rough patch as well, sure hope you got better. Regards   18,826 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2032349

Re: Diatomaceous Earth (foodgrade) rid me of intestinal w...   by dave505   24mo
Hi Mommy „So I take it that even after your positive test results were confirmed, your condition has not changed? Did they do anything different to help you??? „   Mommy, they usually told me taking a one day pill will be enough for pinworms. It was just the lab doctor who told the gastro guy I should follow a 4 days Albendazole and repeat it after 2-3 weeks cause I have a massive infestation. He sees many cases that»s why he believes. But almost no doctor believe him :(. My familly doctor still believe its all in my head even with all the results fro ...   69,028 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2015420

Re: Diatomaceous Earth   by GrannyCat   5y
Maybe they know something we don’t? Perhaps the dirt has the minerals and whatnot and it’s more natural for them to drink from water with dirt under it, like ponds, rivers, etc.? Finding ceramic bowls that big would be costly. But I’ll take a gander anyhow. Doesn’t cost to look! Wouldn’t they crack in the winter when there’s a foot of snow and sub zero temps? We use a kiddie pool for our duck pond but have to dump it once a week minimum for them. Wish I could find a way to not have to do that! What a chore that is.   1,327 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1479250

Day 1, Diatomaceous Earth   by LoricaLady   5y
Well, I want to be helpful to anyone, but don’t know how ”scientific” I can be in this experiment. 1st, I think Hulda Clark is right, brown rice has mold in it, and apparently I am quite sensitive to that. So, I didn’t just add DE yesterday, I also eliminated brown rice, which I ate just about every day, the day before yesterday. However, I have eliminated the rice before, for example when doing the Blessed Herbs fast, so I have that experience to go by in comparing how I feel. 2nd I have cut back on Kombucha. I had no idea it was so powerful in detoxing mercury (another problem ...   2,598 hits
Forum: MMS Support   Parasites: Skin
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1504403

Re: Diatomaceous Earth safety   by glaxony   13mo
It works great. I have read that some brands have a high percentage of aluminum in the mineral content and it tends to constipate me. Those are the two reasons I do not take it daily. I am hoping there is someone with more information about the aluminum aspect of it, who can assure beyond dispute that there is no risk there, because it really helps with the big ones. Not sure how effective it is with blood parasites, however, and that is an important aspect of the work we are doing.   2,651 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2125154

Re: Diatomaceous earth / kidney question   by #128526   4y
Thanks for your reply as always Hv, however could you elaborate on why the DE could cause kidney pain? The pain comes on about 20 mins after taking it. Today my kidney pain is worse and I am a bit worried I have damaged them in some way, and I also feel incredible sick and have thrown up a couple of times this morning. I am pretty gutted as I really thought that the DE would be of great help in getting rid of my parasites but am now resigned to not being able to use it again. Going by my experiences so far Im not convinced that herbs alone are going to get rid of my parasite problem ...   25,112 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1737894

Re: leaky gut diatomaceous earth   by Jez007   7mo
hi, how did you build the adrenals? I am going though something similar. have posted a question in case someone would like to help. http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2172433#i   388 hits
Forum: Truth in Medicine
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2172529

Re: Diatomaceous earth   by boldyloxx   8y
Hi, earlier -- a few months ago on this forum, some folks tried diatomaceoius earth. I recall some having success with it. I know that it is an effective dewormer- and often used for animals and livestock deworming. I think there are two types-- one you can ingest, and one that is not food grade. Do a google search on it- and let us know what you find. Also- you may want to check some of the old pages on this forum-- and look for ”diatomaceious earth” on some of the thread subject headings. Good luck! Boldylocks   912 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=483326

Re: Diatomaceous Earth is working!   by megan   9y
Hi Linkin, Thanks for that! It’s a freaky thing how parasites can control us, they can make you an emotional and physical mess. I’m so glad this has been working for you and the panic attacks are no more. Good for you! I know what it’s like to have panic so bad you can’t leave the house. That was me too. I was so sick too...sometimes I’d just sit on the floor and cry not knowing what to do and feeling like I was dying. But...wow, it’s so much better now, and do I ever appreciate being able to do simple every-day type things that I never gave a thought to before. I am a different pers ...   5,515 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=479182

Re: Diatomaceous Earth??   by wormaway   3y
there’s lots of info on-line about what it is. i’ve taken humaworm, clarkia, and DE. The DE for the past 2 months. It has been the most effective thing thus far and has killed lots of roundworms, nematodes and other strange creatures in my gut. But alas, they are still coming out, so either it can’t keep up or I need to go longer. Some say at least 6 months. I haven’t had any side effects from it and neither has my wife. I am going to start barefoot’s de-wormer tomorrow and may quit the DE for a week to see how the two compare. But DE, I say go for it.   1,514 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1774441

Re: Diatomaceous Earth and Zeolite question - GO SLOW   by MrCuddly   2y
Bentonite clay can be constipating, but it definitely does the job absorbing toxins, etc I like the liquid Yerba Prima brand - inexpensive and convenient to take. I’ve tried powdered Zeolite and honestly found them to be similar in effect. Since Bentonite seems less controversial I usually use that, but may start back with the zeolites also. In fact alternating them might be a very good idea.   8,139 hits
Forum: Candida Support   Ask CureZone   CFS, ME, CFIDS   Chelation Support   Chelation: Cutler   Immunity
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1897402

Re: Does diatomaceous earth help?   by fungihomeworld   4y
I find it highly..vexing..that about half the folks are identifying ”morg” phenomena with ”wurms/parasites”.. and the other folks are dealing with fibers, lesions and brightly colored goo..flecks and odd shapes of..something. .. ..sigh.. this ”phenomena”..[i dont believe it to be a ”disease”..not in the conventional sense..] needs a LOT of back to basics definitions of what it is..or is not. [I for one would be delighted of the term ”morgellons” was ditched.. i rather doubt that what most folks are experiencing is NOT what those poor wretches in the 17th century were writing a ...   1,806 hits
Forum: Morgellons
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1611779

Re: Diatomaceous Earth Protocol: For human use?   by mikeworld   5mo
Thanks for getting back, terrellisaiah. My experience with DE has also been good. As of now took a break after using it for a month, but I think it has to play an important part in further cleanse. I heard taking neem tablets or oil, Elecampane tablets (to reduce phlegm created by parasites moving to lungs) are further helpful to combine with DE. Haven’t used them but am thinking about combining them too.   700 hits
Forum: Parasites   Cleansing & Detox   Ask CureZone   Parasites: Skin   Morgellons   Parasites Protozoa
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2186012

Putting my family on Diatomaceous Earth   by SeekerMom037   12mo   View Entire Thread 9
I have just discovered that having parasites is not a ”maybey” we do,maybey we don’t thing. WE have them,I have passed tons of them already with using grapefuit seed extract,cloves,cranberry juice,and garlic (I have seen liver flukes (adults) and one long worm not sure what type and tons of round egg sack things after doing enemas).I used to think sushi was safe-NO more!!I am starting a black walnut blend Tuesday to coincide with a week before the full moon.My situation gets more complicated because I need to do something for my husband and 3 children as well.I am hopeful that Diatomaceous ...   567 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2131131

Re: AF + Diet Context + Tooth/Bone Healing + Diatomaceous...   by MrBBQ   4y
Thanks for the suggestion about raw cheese - it seems that all dairy is allergenic for me, although maybe not in smaller amounts (e.g. one small piece a day). I think it’s the casein that’s leaking out of my gut and causing inflammation of joints and mucus etc. Also, I can only get this raw sheep’s cheese at a local shop, which seems to be the least allergenic for me. On the matter of dirt, I used to do the same thing with French green clay in water - just letting it settle out and drinking the cloudy water. Did you notice this DE water making a difference for your joints/skin/nails/hai ...   2,065 hits
Forum: Adrenal Fatigue
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1734294

Re: leaky gut diatomaceous earth   by Hveragerthi   4y
 Will these do: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Water-Kefir-Grains,-Japanese-Water-Crystals-3Tbls-43g_W0QQitemZ130350294588QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxq20091207?IMSfp=TL091207192001r24638 Yes, those will work.   2,175 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1559414

Re: Does diatomaceous earth help?   by chirontherainbowbridge   4y
So, it sounds like nonotech, combined with GM (to me). And might natural fibres -ironically- like cotton become a bad idea, and it be better to wear and use synthtics, unless you can be assured of organic cotton? Bizarre. My sense is, since everyone is unique, with a unique ’terrain’, it stands to reason the parasite profile, if you will, would be unique. Does seem confusing that the manifestations would appear to be 50/50 as you say...   1,524 hits
Forum: Morgellons
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1611802

Re: Putting my family on Diatomaceous Earth   by david1o1   12mo
[quote] Why doesn’t the USA make a parasite protocol like Japan does?They give their citizens deworming meds I think yearly or twice a year.Why do veterinarians know and treat our pets for worms but doctors just assume we have never picked anything up? [/quote] This is a mystery to me too. Considering all vectors to get infected in the modern world, we should have access to efficient anti helminths medicines at least once a year.   535 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2131233

Re: Putting my family on Diatomaceous Earth   by SeekerMom037   12mo
Do you mean on the show ”Monsters inside me”? Well, for the lady,they did surgery on her because they thought she had a cancer tumor in her colon,but when they opened her up,it was a mass of worms that had died. But I agree with you 100%, I believe that doctors have to KNOW about all the parasites but they don’t TELL us for some reason, maybey to avoid panic? Not sure :( If you have netflix,they have that show with lots of stories of parasites also it’s on Animal Planet I have a recording set for it.   426 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2132991

Re: Diatomaceous Earth safety   by alleydog45   13mo
raw garlic is great for killing them too. you have to chop it up to get the Allicin to release ’i think thats the substance that kills them is called’, but I use a hand blender with the pumpkin seeds and a couple cloves of the garlic plus fresh ground spice cloves with some honey and stock or almond milk and chug it quick. they do not like it, but it has great antibacterial properties and is awesome as a expectorant for the sinus infection. starts draining like crazy 20 minutes after drinking it. If anybody has any suggestions for tackling the big ones PLEASE let me know!!!!!   2,582 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2125210

Re: Diatomaceous Earth and Liver flukes   by Charly   5y
Hv - I totally respect you and your advise. I know how you feel about liver flushes, and I believe using bitters cleans the liver. But I have wondered how to explain my sister’s experience and the many different kinds of stones I myself have passed. If it was a reaction to the oil wouldn’t they have all looked the same?, how come they looked different in the same flush? And looked very different in different flushes? And I saw stones of many types in the same flush? I collected them in a colander used for that alone so I really saw what came out. And the results were favorable... mea ...   8,276 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1544940

Re: Diatomaceous Earth safety   by dave505   13mo
I was taking DE about 1/2 teaspoon twice a day cause i was already constipated. Felt it helped me with the smaller ones but not the big ones (probably this dose is not enough)and also with toxins. No scattering for me then BUT yes kidney pain. Im not sure about the cause of that - my research showed: - not enough water intake - some said DE can affect kidney/possibly - candida dye-off toxins /DE affect also candida and some bacteria (you should expect some dye-off like) I would give it a try starting slow dose and increase step by step. I was taking it 1/2 teaspoon in a glass of ...   2,656 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2125187

Diatomaceous Earth : Safe for internal use by humans   by parazapper   6mo
http://www.equinature.com/Products/WholeFoodsforyourhorsepet/DiatomaceousEarthMinerals.aspx   487 hits
Forum: Hulda Clark   Ask CureZone
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2183249

Re: Diatomaceous earth / kidney question   by earlgrey   11mo
From all the parasite treatments I tried, 1/4 teaspoon of ozonated olive oil or ozonated hemp oil...4 hours away from before bed works best...can be taken daily for life...I try to take it 5X a week http://www.ozonatedoilonline.com/catalog/item/3630004/8286024.htm   11,437 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2143037

Re: Diatomaceous Earth Side Effects?   by stilljillofark   20mo
Good catch on the clay colors,....we can’t be too careful now especially! You were right too,...the bentonite is what you’re seeing with the Tractor supply! I have three differing ’grades’,....and I use all three. The heavy/grainier stuff should be only 1 tsp. or 1 gram per day. That is (5) 00 pills. The lighter, fine powder I take twice that much. I also use the lighter stuff in a detox bath once a week. Her is a GREAT short article on PURE water,...pure medicine. It talks about DE,...and clays in general. You have NOTHING to fear! ”This principle can be applied in medicin ...   1,253 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2059390

Re: Diatomaceous Earth   by indigoaura   3y
??? I’m concerned that you have used a non-food grade product and hopefully not the kind for pool filters! Food grade DE does not cause candida die offs or scratch your intestinal tract. It is the most effective intestinal parasite cleanse you can buy. Gut flora will not be affected by DE at all, good or bad. The only way it may help with candida is to free up your immune system from the burden of parasites. I take 4 tsp a day and I have never felt a die off. I wish it killed candida but biologically speaking this cannot be the case - it has no chemicals to be anti-fungal, i ...   17,057 hits
Forum: Candida Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1873650

Re: AF + Diet Context + Tooth/Bone Healing + Diatomaceous...   by healthyartist   4y
Ha ha! Well, that’s all I can think of for now. Except for.... Well... Urine therapy!!!!! Ha ha!!!!! No, I haven’t tried that yet. I have been contemplating fecal transplants though! Well, actually... No, I haven’t. I have some fairly benign practices like oil pulling... Have you tried that? It’s not nearly as exciting as poop and pee, but if you’re lookin for some fun, it might excite you... Depending, of course, on how easily excited you are. Oh wait! There’s more! I take baths in food grade hydrogen peroxide and real salt! That’s kind of exciting. One more thing ...   2,017 hits
Forum: Adrenal Fatigue
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1734568

Re: Diatomaceous Earth (DE) and Aluminum   by Hveragerthi   3y
 I recently found a chemical analysis of DE (http://www.nmia.com/~galenvtp/deanlsbw.htm). The aluminum appears to have a high occurrence. Is this something to be concerned about? I drink DE saturated water nearly every day throughout the day. Should I cut back?  I would not worry about the aluminum for several reasons: 1.  Aluminum has never been linked to Alzheimer’s.  It was an assumption based on presence.  Now it is believed that calcification may be responsible as one of the hypotheses. 2.  Aluminum is so prevalent in the Earth’s crust that yo ...   708 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1852479

«Prev   1   10   11   12   13   14   15  
17   18   19   20   Next»  

I Found Kidney Support
Please share this page to anyone with kidney ailments.

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Ancient Sex Elixir 300% More Powerful
Prized by Chinese Royalty, this natural sex-booster i...

Ads

Sponsored Ads

Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
Learn The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head...

Candida the Fungus
Learn how Candida can affect your everyday life.

What Causes Anger?
Anger is all about control and/or not being in control. It is the opposi...

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer. Is ...

Herbal Tinctures and Supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Easy Colon Detox
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Works While You Sleep!

Utopia Silver Supplements
Naturally Cleanse, Chelate, & Detox Your Body Without Harmful Sid...

61-year-old Gets 3 Times More Sex Naturally
How did this 61-year-old triple his love-making...

Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sym...

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? ...

Natural Cancer Remedies

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefi...

Benefits of Pine Cone Extract
All natural and organic supplement designed to balance and st...

The Tesla Shield™
The #1 Personal Energy Enhancement Device. Transformational Technology Fo...

Worlds best fungal treatment
Clinically proven effective against Thrush, Yeast Infections &...

Native Remedies - People & Pets
Extensive line of herbal and homeopathic remedies for peopl...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google
Translate This Page:

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Oxy-Powder? Official
Refresh & Detoxify Your Body Fast. Free Shipping On Orders. Buy Now!
Secrets of Water
Revealing all the toxic chemicals in our water supply.
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Causes of Fear?
Fears can become irrational and even debilitating!

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer
Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
You Wouldn’t Believe He’s Nearly 70
How did this 69-year-old “switch on” his youth gene—for t...
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Rose Laurel OPC Plus, 15% discount with Cure Zone Discount Code of LR0...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !
What is Pine Cone Extract?
What is Pine Cone Extract? Click to learn about the health benefit...

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Worlds best fungal treatment
Clinically proven effective against Thrush, Yeast Infections & C...
The Tesla Shield™
The #1 Personal Energy Enhancement Device. Transformational Technology For ...
Oasis Advanced Wellness
Premium natural health supplements including intraMAX superior organi...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 0.64 sec at 12/17/2014 10:11:23 PM, requested by 54.237.151.188, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/search.asp?q=diatomaceous+earth&f=762&t=0&p=16 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2