CureZone Search Results for
diatomaceous earth
Search CureZone:  
Top 300 Search Terms

4866 Messages     Page: 16 of 82
 «Prev   1   10   11   12   13   14   15  
17   18   19   20   Next»  

Re: Diatomaceous Earth is working!   by megan   9y
Hi Linkin, Thanks for that! It’s a freaky thing how parasites can control us, they can make you an emotional and physical mess. I’m so glad this has been working for you and the panic attacks are no more. Good for you! I know what it’s like to have panic so bad you can’t leave the house. That was me too. I was so sick too...sometimes I’d just sit on the floor and cry not knowing what to do and feeling like I was dying. But...wow, it’s so much better now, and do I ever appreciate being able to do simple every-day type things that I never gave a thought to before. I am a different pers ...   5,235 hits
Forum: Parasites Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=479182

Re: leaky gut diatomaceous earth   by Jez007   5mo
hi, how did you build the adrenals? I am going though something similar. have posted a question in case someone would like to help. http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2172433#i   278 hits
Forum: Truth in Medicine
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2172529

Re: Diatomaceous Earth and Zeolite question - GO SLOW   by MrCuddly   2y
Bentonite clay can be constipating, but it definitely does the job absorbing toxins, etc I like the liquid Yerba Prima brand - inexpensive and convenient to take. I’ve tried powdered Zeolite and honestly found them to be similar in effect. Since Bentonite seems less controversial I usually use that, but may start back with the zeolites also. In fact alternating them might be a very good idea.   7,687 hits
Forum: Candida Support   Ask CureZone   CFS, ME, CFIDS   Chelation Support   Chelation: Cutler   Immunity
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1897402

Re: Diatomaceous Earth Protocol: For human use?   by mikeworld   3mo
Thanks for getting back, terrellisaiah. My experience with DE has also been good. As of now took a break after using it for a month, but I think it has to play an important part in further cleanse. I heard taking neem tablets or oil, Elecampane tablets (to reduce phlegm created by parasites moving to lungs) are further helpful to combine with DE. Haven’t used them but am thinking about combining them too.   566 hits
Forum: Parasites   Cleansing & Detox   Ask CureZone   Parasites: Skin   Morgellons   Parasites Protozoa
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2186012

Putting my family on Diatomaceous Earth   by SeekerMom037   10mo   View Entire Thread 9
I have just discovered that having parasites is not a ”maybey” we do,maybey we don’t thing. WE have them,I have passed tons of them already with using grapefuit seed extract,cloves,cranberry juice,and garlic (I have seen liver flukes (adults) and one long worm not sure what type and tons of round egg sack things after doing enemas).I used to think sushi was safe-NO more!!I am starting a black walnut blend Tuesday to coincide with a week before the full moon.My situation gets more complicated because I need to do something for my husband and 3 children as well.I am hopeful that Diatomaceous ...   539 hits
Forum: Parasites Cure
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2131131

Re: AF + Diet Context + Tooth/Bone Healing + Diatomaceous...   by MrBBQ   4y
Thanks for the suggestion about raw cheese - it seems that all dairy is allergenic for me, although maybe not in smaller amounts (e.g. one small piece a day). I think it’s the casein that’s leaking out of my gut and causing inflammation of joints and mucus etc. Also, I can only get this raw sheep’s cheese at a local shop, which seems to be the least allergenic for me. On the matter of dirt, I used to do the same thing with French green clay in water - just letting it settle out and drinking the cloudy water. Did you notice this DE water making a difference for your joints/skin/nails/hai ...   2,022 hits
Forum: Adrenal Fatigue
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1734294

Re: leaky gut diatomaceous earth   by Hveragerthi   4y
 Will these do: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Water-Kefir-Grains,-Japanese-Water-Crystals-3Tbls-43g_W0QQitemZ130350294588QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxq20091207?IMSfp=TL091207192001r24638 Yes, those will work.   2,073 hits
Forum: The Truth in Medicine
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1559414

Re: Does diatomaceous earth help?   by chirontherainbowbridge   4y
So, it sounds like nonotech, combined with GM (to me). And might natural fibres -ironically- like cotton become a bad idea, and it be better to wear and use synthtics, unless you can be assured of organic cotton? Bizarre. My sense is, since everyone is unique, with a unique ’terrain’, it stands to reason the parasite profile, if you will, would be unique. Does seem confusing that the manifestations would appear to be 50/50 as you say...   1,490 hits
Forum: Morgellons
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1611802

Re: Putting my family on Diatomaceous Earth   by SeekerMom037   10mo
Do you mean on the show ”Monsters inside me”? Well, for the lady,they did surgery on her because they thought she had a cancer tumor in her colon,but when they opened her up,it was a mass of worms that had died. But I agree with you 100%, I believe that doctors have to KNOW about all the parasites but they don’t TELL us for some reason, maybey to avoid panic? Not sure :( If you have netflix,they have that show with lots of stories of parasites also it’s on Animal Planet I have a recording set for it.   396 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2132991

Re: Diatomaceous Earth safety   by alleydog45   11mo
raw garlic is great for killing them too. you have to chop it up to get the Allicin to release ’i think thats the substance that kills them is called’, but I use a hand blender with the pumpkin seeds and a couple cloves of the garlic plus fresh ground spice cloves with some honey and stock or almond milk and chug it quick. they do not like it, but it has great antibacterial properties and is awesome as a expectorant for the sinus infection. starts draining like crazy 20 minutes after drinking it. If anybody has any suggestions for tackling the big ones PLEASE let me know!!!!!   2,233 hits
Forum: Parasites Cleanse Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2125210

Re: Putting my family on Diatomaceous Earth   by david1o1   10mo
[quote] Why doesn’t the USA make a parasite protocol like Japan does?They give their citizens deworming meds I think yearly or twice a year.Why do veterinarians know and treat our pets for worms but doctors just assume we have never picked anything up? [/quote] This is a mystery to me too. Considering all vectors to get infected in the modern world, we should have access to efficient anti helminths medicines at least once a year.   504 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2131233

Re: Diatomaceous Earth and Liver flukes   by Charly   5y
Hv - I totally respect you and your advise. I know how you feel about liver flushes, and I believe using bitters cleans the liver. But I have wondered how to explain my sister’s experience and the many different kinds of stones I myself have passed. If it was a reaction to the oil wouldn’t they have all looked the same?, how come they looked different in the same flush? And looked very different in different flushes? And I saw stones of many types in the same flush? I collected them in a colander used for that alone so I really saw what came out. And the results were favorable... mea ...   7,814 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1544940

Re: Diatomaceous earth / kidney question   by earlgrey   9mo
From all the parasite treatments I tried, 1/4 teaspoon of ozonated olive oil or ozonated hemp oil...4 hours away from before bed works best...can be taken daily for life...I try to take it 5X a week http://www.ozonatedoilonline.com/catalog/item/3630004/8286024.htm   9,992 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2143037

Re: Diatomaceous Earth Side Effects?   by stilljillofark   18mo
Good catch on the clay colors,....we can’t be too careful now especially! You were right too,...the bentonite is what you’re seeing with the Tractor supply! I have three differing ’grades’,....and I use all three. The heavy/grainier stuff should be only 1 tsp. or 1 gram per day. That is (5) 00 pills. The lighter, fine powder I take twice that much. I also use the lighter stuff in a detox bath once a week. Her is a GREAT short article on PURE water,...pure medicine. It talks about DE,...and clays in general. You have NOTHING to fear! ”This principle can be applied in medicin ...   1,097 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2059390

Re: Diatomaceous Earth safety   by dave505   11mo
I was taking DE about 1/2 teaspoon twice a day cause i was already constipated. Felt it helped me with the smaller ones but not the big ones (probably this dose is not enough)and also with toxins. No scattering for me then BUT yes kidney pain. Im not sure about the cause of that - my research showed: - not enough water intake - some said DE can affect kidney/possibly - candida dye-off toxins /DE affect also candida and some bacteria (you should expect some dye-off like) I would give it a try starting slow dose and increase step by step. I was taking it 1/2 teaspoon in a glass of ...   2,299 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2125187

Diatomaceous Earth : Safe for internal use by humans   by parazapper   4mo
http://www.equinature.com/Products/WholeFoodsforyourhorsepet/DiatomaceousEarthMinerals.aspx   429 hits
Forum: Hulda Clark   Ask CureZone
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2183249

Re: Diatomaceous Earth   by indigoaura   3y
??? I’m concerned that you have used a non-food grade product and hopefully not the kind for pool filters! Food grade DE does not cause candida die offs or scratch your intestinal tract. It is the most effective intestinal parasite cleanse you can buy. Gut flora will not be affected by DE at all, good or bad. The only way it may help with candida is to free up your immune system from the burden of parasites. I take 4 tsp a day and I have never felt a die off. I wish it killed candida but biologically speaking this cannot be the case - it has no chemicals to be anti-fungal, i ...   15,932 hits
Forum: Candida Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1873650

Re: AF + Diet Context + Tooth/Bone Healing + Diatomaceous...   by healthyartist   4y
Ha ha! Well, that’s all I can think of for now. Except for.... Well... Urine therapy!!!!! Ha ha!!!!! No, I haven’t tried that yet. I have been contemplating fecal transplants though! Well, actually... No, I haven’t. I have some fairly benign practices like oil pulling... Have you tried that? It’s not nearly as exciting as poop and pee, but if you’re lookin for some fun, it might excite you... Depending, of course, on how easily excited you are. Oh wait! There’s more! I take baths in food grade hydrogen peroxide and real salt! That’s kind of exciting. One more thing ...   1,964 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1734568

Re: Diatomaceous Earth (DE) and Aluminum   by Hveragerthi   3y
 I recently found a chemical analysis of DE (http://www.nmia.com/~galenvtp/deanlsbw.htm). The aluminum appears to have a high occurrence. Is this something to be concerned about? I drink DE saturated water nearly every day throughout the day. Should I cut back?  I would not worry about the aluminum for several reasons: 1.  Aluminum has never been linked to Alzheimer’s.  It was an assumption based on presence.  Now it is believed that calcification may be responsible as one of the hypotheses. 2.  Aluminum is so prevalent in the Earth’s crust that yo ...   686 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1852479

Re: GAPS and diatomaceous earth - my story and what I eat   by petluvr10   3y
Indigoaura, u are a godsend! U have given me such awesome advice...I really appreciate the time u have taken to write such thoughtful responses! I wish I had your number...I have so many questions and would love to pick your brain for hours, lol. Your knowledge astounds me! 1. I’m still confused as to the difference between SCD and GAPS. What worries me is that SCD says that any probiotic strain other than acidolphilus (and those that are in yogurt, as well as sacro B) can contribute to overgrowth and SIBO (small intestinal bacteria overgrowth). Is this true? GAPS seems to promot ...   2,894 hits
Forum: Candida Support   IBS   Leaky Gut
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1873780

Re: Day 20 Diatomaceous Earth   by everything   10mo
Hope things get better, just sent you an email of, I hope encouragement. I did see your post on the liver forum which kind of seemed like you were freaking out, well .. I think many people under your circumstances would. Even I do with my condition, sometimes .. it’s self actuating. I did not have stones from my ultrasound either. I’ve told the docs, I am passing stones, I’m doing this liver/gb flush, well .. so I also brought in all my supplements because they asked me to, well now my doctor says I need to go see a psychiatrist because I’m a health nut now. Don’t worry about what o ...   307 hits

curezone.com/blogs/c/fm.asp?i=2129512

Re: Diatomaceous Earth (foodgrade) rid me of intestinal w...   by kia124377   23d
I recently started DE and after the first day I came down with constipation. I took a ducalax but nothing yet. Maybe I should take another. I also have been feeling like the creapy crawlies and about my body and I get weird sensations all over. Is that normal.????   2,993 hits
Forum: Parasites
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2210629

Re: Diatomaceous earth   by Qwer   9y
I’m surprised I solely got one reply. According to studies made on animals (cows, horses and bears), it successfully helped them get rid of parasites, increased the milk production of cows, the coats looked better, the horses growed faster. It seems good both for parasites and health in general, plus it seems to have similar detoxification properties to bentonite and activated charcoal. http://www.dirtdoctor.com/view_org_research.php?id=41 I just bough 5 pounds of the stuff. Very cheap, I think it will last at least 3 months, using a high dosage.   2,124 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=477484

Re: Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth (DE) got rid of my worm...   by storyofmylife   7y
I think DE is a bunch of crap. I haven’t had any luck at all with it. I bought it a few years ago because it was supposed to be a ”safe” way of ridding rodents of mites. It didn’t do anything for my guys however I kept hearing of people using it for their chickens and it working miracles. It’s high quality food grade, I bought it from someone who specializes in ”natural” ”holistic” type animal stuff and sells it for farm animals mostly. So yes, it’s the ”Right” stuff. Since I have a huge 5lb container of it, I did my own experiments and tests with it by pouring it on whatever bug was a ...   11,366 hits
Forum: Ask Humaworm
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=923533

Re: Diatomaceous Earth Helps Morgellons   by Bugbuster   21mo
Hey Birk, That is like music to my ears! So glad that you are finding good progress. It will certainly take a proactive attitude and effort towards our health to avoid this crap from overcoming us esp. since we are daily exposed to it. Many of my friends have no idea of what mankind is doing to themselves with the chemtrail nano stuff. I believe it is a matter of time before they become symptomatic though I hope I am wrong. If they do, I plan on helping them to get well like I have. Hang in there and keep fighting for your health. BB   1,525 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2023992

Re: Stop diatomaceous earth   by Melissa36   7mo
K, cz I also notice tht everytime I eat, the odor worsens as well. I read something on this site as well abt Miralax helping. Do u think tht might work? Cz it turns out tht the Dr. didn’t prescribe me a laxative after all... Just the Flagyl.   929 hits
Forum: Parasites   Body Odor
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2161874

Re: Pinworms Diatomaceous Earth Food Grade Here!   by caroline111   4mo
Hello, I have pinworms, I have only seen two though. All of my stools are clear of pinworms. Except for the two that I saw! I have just bought Food Grade DE, I’m hoping I will begin to expel any that are inside of me and start to see a die off. Did you see many before the DE? I am worried because i’ve only seen two. It’s strange! Glad you are experiencing success and I hope you’re better by now! :)   379 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2179807

Re: Silica: Diatomaceous Earth vs Horsetail Grass   by Hveragerthi   3y
 "A spoon full of DE should last several years if it is not poured off in the water." Will the water contaminate if it is not thrown away for years? I am a little bit concerned about this. Contaminate with what?  The water is constantly being cycled as you drink the DE saturated water and refill the container with more water.  The new water dissolves a little more of the DE and the cycle continues.   1,558 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1812114

Re: de (diatomaceous earth)   by Trochung   6y
I agree entirely with bunnyfawn. I have been taking DE (2 level tsp. 3x/day in 4 - 6 oz water) for about a month. At first I thought DE was doing nothing, because I didn’t see any worms in my stools; but as I continue taking it, I realize that my stools are made up of sliced and diced worms. Sometimes the stools appear solid, but when flushed or left in the water, they quickly disintegrate into particles. Some say DE is constipating, though that has not been my experience. Whatever the case, like bunnyfawn, I would recommend cleansing the colon to keep things moving while taking DE. ...   1,927 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1257460

Re: AF + Diet Context + Tooth/Bone Healing + Diatomaceous...   by MrBBQ   4y
Interesting... I have no tolerance for dairy, which is something I love - I would drink a litre/quart of cream every day if I could...I used to tolerate dairy, but maybe I just didn’t notice its effects ’til I cut it out (or my gut got leaky). Do you eat raw eggs whole, or just the yolks? I used to make an egg nog drink with 3 yolks and 2 whites, whizzed with melted butter or coconut oil and a dash of honey/cinnamon - pretty good. Now I just eat cooked whites with soft yolks and the occasional egg nog. How do you prepare yours?   1,966 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1734377

Re: Diatomaceous earth and tapeworms   by LoricaLady   3y
Actually you may have seen the dead worm because the DE killed it. When you say your daughter has a tapeworm... Have you considered that you may have them too? (Also probably no one has just one.) See link below for cayenne pepper challenge test to see if you have tapeworms (sometimes one sees seseme seed looking or cut nut looking things instead of “white rice”), for example. Hulda Clark says everyone she ever lab tested had tapeworms & everyone had other kinds of parasites as well. What helped me in case any of it can help you: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1522290#i ...   10,514 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1788422

Re: diatomaceous earth??   by LoricaLady   3y
The sad truth is that you probably had parasites before your trip. Further, there may be bigger parasites, maybe a lot bigger, than those you have seen. I do know D.E. will kill some parasites. Whether it will kill, say, a huge ascaris with its tough skin I don’t know it kind of doubt it. Curezone has a gallery of parasites that may be helpful for you to look at. See link below for cayenne pepper challenge test to see if you or any loved ones have tapeworms (sometimes one sees sesame seed looking things, or “blanched almonds” but usually “white rice” in the stools), for example. Many ...   2,769 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1828819

Re: Diatomaceous Earth   by indigoaura   3y
I would start with the one heaping tbsp a day as that is the recommended dose. I would mix in a coffee mug of water, tea, milk or any beverage that you normally drink. I use water but the taste doesn’t bother me. I chug it, then rinse down with more water - dirt is chalky but painless. I actually take 2 tablespoons twice a day since I know I had worms and want to be sure they don’t come back. I mix in my dog’s food as well. The recommended human dose is 1 tbsp daily, so I will probably cut back in a month or two to 2 tablespoons. Daily recommended food grade diatomaceous eart ...   16,248 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1874376

Re Re Humaworm and diatomaceous earth at the same time   by faithinME   9mo
Personally, I would take HW by itself. On my 2nd round in October, I bought a papaya and made papaya seed smoothies with coconut and still no signs of worms. Just was spicy and really quite unappetizing. I contacted HW to see if it was reasonable to expect to have complete eviction of all parasites with only one round, and they said that yes, that was not out of the ordinary, and if after going through round 2 of humaworm and not finding ascaris or parasites in my stool then I should be confident that I got them all the first time. You can imagine my joy! I will do a 3rd round in the ...   1,014 hits
Forum: Ask Humaworm
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2143562

Re: Diatomaceous Earth?   by #17163   9y
thanks so much for the details. I am sorry to hear that your health continues to be a problem after so much work. Perhaps this is a difficult parasite issue. Curious as to whether or not you have tried long fasts. I think if all else fails its a good last resort (maybe along with prayer..) Mark 9:29 He said to them, ”This kind can come out by nothing, except by prayer and fasting.” I hope you find the solution soon, I know its hard to keep working on ones health (for me 3 1/2 years) God Bless you.   2,224 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=479201

Re: Diatomaceous Earth Side Effects?   by stilljillofark   25mo
I absolutely KNOW it is working because I am getting out HUGE, shredded tapeworm heads. Their skin, if you will, is nearly torn off of them. Before DE,...all I got was tapeworm segments. The heads were absolutely not dying or coming out until the past 6 weeks or so. Also,...the volume is way down after these weeks on DE. I guess I can’t vouch for any other ’species’,...but if you have tapes,...DE is proving to me to be a powerhouse player in my fight. Indeed, try only what you’re comfortable with,...first. If it works, great. If not,...DE is here! :-)   1,850 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1985115

Diatomaceous Earth - abscessed tooth without antibiotics   by HealthEnthusiast   25mo
  A few days ago I had what I think was an abscessed tooth, it was very painfull and I could not chew on that side of my mouth. It was beginning to affect my jaw and the lymph nodes in my neck. I happen to read a recent post on Diatomaceous Earth on this forum and since I already had some on hand, I took a heaping spoonful of it with water in the morning. In less than an hour, I could feel a big improvement and would say it improved 80% that day, needless to say, I’m now a believer in DE (food grade). I like DE because it’s cheap yet effective. I also love iod ...   4,916 hits
Forum: Iodine Supplementation
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1987988

Re: Diatomaceous Earth - abscessed tooth without antibiotics   by paraboy   25mo
It takes a long time b4 iodine will saturate the tissues to the point of healing infections, unless u r taking super gram doses. I believe my tooth abscessed was triggered due to the iodine displacing heavy metals and maybe too many at one time for my body to handle at this stage. I agree with the silica and it also, chelates out aluminum.   Thanks, Paraboy   1,792 hits
Forum: Iodine Supplementation
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1988273

Re: Diatomaceous Earth Helps Morgellons   by Bugbuster   21mo
Hello, Dr. Staninger is in LA California. I consulted with her on the phone. Her protocol is very involved and it took me about a year to feel fully recovered. My lesions were red (not white) with orange like plastic looking fake scabs with fibers. I realized that what I was dealing with was not normal since the immune system didn’t respond and cause an infection. There was no infection in any of the sores that I had and they didn’t heal until I did all the detoxing and replenishing according to Dr. S’s protocol.   1,463 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2025713

Re: Diatomaceous earth / kidney question   by HelpForAllofUS   13mo
I wrote the above a long time ago, I too have taken a bunch now (47 straight days at a high amount). If you have taken it for a year, everyday? How much per day? etc... I took 1 rounded tablespoon with some water 30 min before meals or anytime I ate anything for that matter. I feel like this was excessive. My intestines got alot of irritation and inflammation as evidenced by mucous in stool. However, I don’t know whether to blame the DE or a dairy allergy, or possibly candida? I am just very curious is you’ve had any problems at all, or are you taking breaks from it occasional ...   13,057 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2103398

Re: Diatomaceous earth   by freelastchance   9y
Hey! I have a whole box of it! I didn’t know you could eat it. :) Could I put it in a smoothie? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ My Favorite Helpful Links: http://www/drclark.net - Dr. Hulda Clark’s Information Center and Official Web Site. http://www.zapperplans.com - Free Colliodal Silver Report and the $10 Zapper. http://www.msm-msm.com - Really good priced, good quality MSM http://www.kombuworld.lm77.com - Good Kombucha Mushroom Culture for $10 and the Free Recipe.   2,295 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=477517

Re: Diatomaceous Earth and Zeolite question   by Ottotron   3y
”I think my doc wants me to do teh Sea Salt and water for my adrenals, not as a flush. She said to do 1/4tsp in the AM in like 4oz water, and work up to 1 tsp.” Oops, my bad. The SWF uses 2 tsps sea salt, so you can disregard my SWF comments. ”Can I mix the DE in my homemade veggie juice that I drink prior to my breakfast (I wash some supplement capsules down with the juice too)...or will this cause an interaction?” Juices are fine to mix with DE. Solid foods might blunt the effect of DE (vs an empty stomach) ... but DE is quite versatile, so it should still be effective.   7,773 hits
Forum: Candida Support   Ask CureZone   CFS, ME, CFIDS   Chelation Support   Chelation: Cutler   Immunity
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1881365

Re: Putting my family on Diatomaceous Earth   by david1o1   10mo
I asked my grandmother about what doctors did about parasitic worms in the past and she told me that after world war 2, they had medicines to take several times a year to get rid of ”intestinal worms”. Curiously, i have never met a doctor who considers parasitic worms to infect people easily and who prescribes the anti helminths medecines in a high enough dose and often enough in the year to not be bothered by this issue.   531 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2131232

Re: Diatomaceous Earth (foodgrade) rid me of intestinal w...   by kia124377   23d
Thank you so much for your detailed explanation of the side effects. I too recently started taking DE and am constipated. I took a pill and it hasn’t started kicking in yet. I am having other weird sensations like tiny microscopic things crawling out of every orfis. Is this normal??? I’m kind of freaking out. I assume my parasites are many???   3,006 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2210630

Re: Diatomaceous Earth safety   by Xelaetaks   11mo
The CDC’s website says no blood test can detect all parasites - http://www.cdc.gov/parasites/references_resources/diagnosis.html ”Blood tests Some, but not all, parasitic infections can be detected by testing your blood. Blood tests look for a specific parasite infection; there is no blood test that will look for all parasitic infections. There are two general kinds of blood tests that your doctor may order: Serology This test is used to look for antibodies or for parasite antigens produced when the body is infected with a parasite and the immune system is trying to fight o ...   2,212 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2125373

Re: Diatomaceous Earth (foodgrade) rid me of intestinal w...   by IBDgone   16mo
Hi there realeyez, Thanks for the info on DE. Can’t wait to find it here in Italy and start using it. I’ve got Crohn’s disease and am currently infested body and home with some kind of bed bugs. I live out in the country. Same thing happened 3 years ago and was eventually ”cured” by a cream of vaseline and sulfur which killed the bugs and the itching. I eliminated all my rantles in my lungs once by taking Miracle Mineral Solution by Jim Humble. http://jimhumble.org/ So much phlegm came out... then no more. It kills Malaria in 2 hours flat. Read all about it. It is used in swimmi ...   54,561 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2072063

Re: Diatomaceous Earth (foodgrade) rid me of intestinal w...   by dave505   22mo
Mommy you’re not hipocondriac. and like yourself NO STOOL WAS POSITIVE for years CAUSE THERY WERE POOR PERFORMED. especilly those made in the national system.my entire extended familly and neighbours and collegues thought i’m just deliring. I was having symptoms since 3-4 years now including depresion, anxiety, sleepness, constipation, indigestion, crawling... you name it. I was sure i have parasites and by symptoms i figure out it was giardia and pinworms. but nobody believed it. my GP gave me regularly antidepressant - i took them one it it was sufficient. than i got very very ill ...   63,827 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2013001

Re: Diatomaceous Earth   by healing naturally   4y
It gets rid of parasites in the intestinal tract. A researcher told me that a little of the DE gets into the blood and that the DE has been known to get rid of heart worms (like dogs get, but sometimes people get also), but that it takes 6 months of faithfully taking enough DE to kill the heart worms. Since DE is roughly 85% silica, it must be the silica that is poisonous to parasites in addition to the DE simply slicing and dicing them inside of the intestinal track. The wolf sanctuary website says people need to take 2+ tablespoons of DE a day since the recommended amount of DE for a 100 ...   1,991 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1619866

Re: Diatomaceous Earth   by jameskep37   3y
I think you did not read my previous post. I did the earth works FOOD GRADE powder. DE is a type of clay (absorbent that can soak up water) Your telling me i need science to back up a common sense statement? Do me a favor and do your own scientific experiment and put the DE powder in small bowl with some water and see how much water it will soak up in a week. I think youll be surprised with the amount of water it can soak up in a week. The websites that i have ordered it from said that it can "absorb" some oils/fats. There is companies that have actually used it to soak up o ...   15,819 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1874055

Diatomaceous Earth for little dog   by HarmonicCharge   5y
YES I finally caved in and bought some DE for my dog, his poor itchy skin is just red with irritation... Do I just sprinkle about a teaspoon on his entire body? He is a long haired chihuahua, 3.5 lbs on a heavy day :) He is sensitive to something, maybe pollen in the air AND if he gets an occassional flea bite, he will go nuts chewing and scratching at the bite. So, he can’t have a flea anywhere near him! I was worried about him breathing in the powder dust, but his allergies are so bad now, I’ll try anything.   695 hits
Forum: Pets/Animals   Allergies & Intolerance
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1469045

Re: Diatomaceous Earth   by LoricaLady   4y
I take DE every day on an empty stomach, about 1 heaping tbsp in water or juice or Kombucha. It has been about two months or so since I started taking it. It got rid of tapeworm segments overnight almost. The only side effect I have seen is improvement in my skin tone & taugtness & nails that grow faster and are more strong. People give this to pets. No one I’ve seen on the net is reporting any side effects at all for pets or people. I mix it in with my cats’ dry cat food and they don’t seem to mind it at all, and also have shown no ill effects from it. The stomach & intestines are ...   1,416 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1548269

Re: Diatomaceous Earth Experiences   by needtobreathe   4y
I’ve been taking Food Grade DE off and on for a while and I notice I am more regular, have more energy and my nails are growing in thicker and stronger. When I first started to take it I think I experienced some die off effect, felt tired, achy and just blah. After a couple days is when I notice the energy and plus I sleep better at night. I love the stuff. Make sure it is a quality, food-grade DE...like Perma-guard. I think DE is good for people with AF due to the fact it is rich in minerals (silica, magnesium and calcium especially). You may try a lower dose? Maybe a tspn, onc ...   6,272 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1738418

Can Diatomaceous Earth cause scattering?   by sanjean   4y   View Entire Thread 4
I just read that DE can irritate the bugs and they will then move out of the gut and scatter into other parts of the body. Unfortunately, this sounds highly possible and particularly disturbing. I’ve been taking 2 Tablespoons of DE a day for about 6 weeks now and did see some interesting things that my body spit out in the first week or 2 but I have noticed that I have recently felt the same thumping that happened when I took herbs and zapped. Then the bugs scattered all over and I’ve noticed recently that I have had that unusual thumping that I now recognize as some kind of parasite mo ...   2,223 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1626428

Re: diatomaceous earth didn't work   by Newport   7y
I tried that stuff once and it almost killed me. Certainly a no no in any diet for people with damaged intestines and that would include all infected by parasites. Also I can see some effectivness against tapeworms but there is other stuff if all you want to do is get rid of the segments yet keep the head alive. As for flukes I am not sure how many even live in the gut, most are liver, lymph, pancreas and blood...   3,865 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=952044

Diatomaceous Earth   by wilm72   2y   View Entire Thread 8
I ordered food grade DE from a company called Nature’s Wisdom. The DE is a fine powder - is that okay? For some reason, I thought it was going to be grainy. Also, is it best to work up to 1 tablespoon twice a day gradually? When I first start taking it, is it best to begin with about 1 teaspoon once a day or 1 teaspoon twice a day? I’m using it for pinworms by the way. The literature that was sent with it does not specific a dosage amount. Thanks.   1,722 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1903645

Re: Diatomaceous Earth-possible allergy?   by mshelski   65d
I just bought some ’Diatomaceous-Food Grade’ from the States. I have been taking it as part of an anti-parasitic program x1 heaped tsp twice daily. Over the last 2 weeks I have been getting the feeling of a racing heart and heart palpitations throughout the day. This morning I was really scared because as soon as I drank it my head started feeling really hot, red and prickly like. My skin also got really tight and little bumps started appearing everywhere on my skin. It then continued to spread all over my body like an allergic reaction. These symptoms seem quite common, even for people wh ...   890 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2199782

Diatomaceous Earth-possible allergy?   by #88426   4y   View Entire Thread 16
It’s really time for me to do another parasite cleanse, but I can’t afford it right now, so I decided to try some things I had that were cheaper.... I have never tried Alfalfa that I know of, and so I bought some because I heard it was really good for alkalizing your body. I drank a cup, and then I remembered that I had some Diatomaceous Earth that I had used on my pets for fleas....I had just read that it was very good for parasites, so I put half a teaspoon in a glass of milk and stirred it up and drank it. I immediately felt BAD and SCARED. I got really hot, kind of dizzy,and a ...   12,510 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1551306

Re: Diatomaceous earth / kidney question   by #128526   4y
Thanks for your reply Cargoshorts66. Im at a lose as to what to do. The pain is still there and there has been quite a noticeable change to the frothiness of my urine which I know is protein even though I dont eat any meat. This kidney pain and frothy urine always go together which is why I was thinking that I may have damaged my kidneys more. Also the fact that I feel very sick and have thrown up plus I have really dark circles around my eyes that have appeared overnight make me think that something is wrong. (Any ideas HV?) I am always dehydrated due to my kidney issues so dont kn ...   24,819 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1737953

Re: Diatomaceous Earth....aluminum content   by Hveragerthi   4y
 Any idea why it’s causing this hypertension and heart pain for me please? Not based on such limited information.  There are a number of things that can cause hypertension.  I cover them here: http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1523781#i   6,392 hits
Forum: Adrenal Fatigue   Parasites: Protozoa
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1739290

Re: GAPS and diatomaceous earth - my story and what I eat   by petluvr10   3y
Thank u SO much for the info!!!! U are such a big help! I am currently reading up on SCD...I ordered the GAPS books and will dive into those soon. The thing that worries me about SCD is that it allows honey and fruits---two things that directly feed pathogens. Did u do the Intro Diet on GAPS (the bone broth soups and 24hr fermented yogurt)? Are u consuming 24hr fermented yogurt? I’m thrilled ur child is doing so well! You saved her life!!!! How is GAPS simpler then SCD? They both seem a bit complex to me. SCD recommends lactobacillus, while GAPS recommends a full-spec ...   3,228 hits
Forum: Candida Support   IBS   Leaky Gut
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1873307

«Prev   1   10   11   12   13   14   15  
17   18   19   20   Next»  

Post work-out pain ?
Multi-level healing with ArthroWell recovery creme, purest ingredients...

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Ads

Sponsored Ads

Imagine being pain-free !
Does ”pain free” have to come with side-effects ? Not with all na...

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Candida the Fungus
Learn how Candida can affect your everyday life.

Easy 4 Day Cleanse
I Detoxed My Body In Just A Few Short Days!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great prices.

Free Hulda Clark ebooks
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sym...

Skin Therapy Soaps
Silver Aloe-Aloe Gold-Copper Aloe Skin Therapy Soap. All Natural with pl...

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? ...

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefi...

Native Remedies - People & Pets
Extensive line of herbal and homeopathic remedies for peopl...

The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.

Worlds leading fungal treatment
Clinically proven effective against thrush, yeast infection...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Easy 4 Day Cleanse
I Detoxed My Body In Just A Few Short Days!
Candida Cleanse
If you want to destroy Candida, you have to know its weaknesses.
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Sport Injuries
ArthroWell’s natural healing remedies will get you back in the game fast !

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great prices.
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Naturally Cleanse, Chelate, & Detox Your Body Without Harmful Side ...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Zeoco Detox Support
Zeolites for absorbing toxins as part of candida cleanse
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy
Proven natural remedy for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and much more!

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 0.48 sec at 10/31/2014 7:02:43 AM, requested by 23.20.91.134, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/search.asp?q=diatomaceous+earth&f=762&t=0&p=16 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2