CureZone Search Results for
diatomaceous earth
Search CureZone:  
Top 300 Search Terms

4866 Messages     Page: 16 of 82
 «Prev   1   10   11   12   13   14   15  
17   18   19   20   Next»  

Re: Putting my family on Diatomaceous Earth   by sd2345   11mo
I used to think conspiracy with the doctors, but have come to realize it’s much deeper, and the medical doctors have been kept ignorant of this epidemic. They are bound by the AMA and other medical association in developed countries to treat the symptoms per the Merek manual or Phys. Desk Reference. This goes much deeper, and the parasite/disease connection has been buried for almost a hundred years by those that profit from the resulting illnesses. Thanks to the internet, and people being able to connect and reach out, rather than having no medical reference except their local doctor o ...   609 hits
Forum: Parasites Cure
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2131216

Re: Diatomaceous Earth safety   by #176675   12mo
Ok look....you gotta get this checked. You need some more liver tests (forgive me please if you said you had any of this). It could be nothing....it could be something.....maybe you have a bile blockage, maybe you have a missing bile enzyme or something. I personally think this is promising because you found something but it doesn’t sound too too bad. If you are having liver/ pancreatic issues, I would lay off all meds and herbs until you get more tests. I mean you have stuff coming out that looks weird, you may have a bile issue, bile makes weird stuff.....just sayin’.....   2,286 hits
Forum: Parasites Cleanse Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2126129

Re: Q's about jasmine flowers, diatomaceous earth, and gr...   by skoolsux   7mo
i’ve struggled with pinworms this past year and I must say, DE has not helped me a whole lot! I can’t say it works. Maybe my pinworms have moved out of my gut, in my colon where DE and diet can’t help as much?!?   366 hits
Forum: Parasites
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2167820

Re: Diatomaceous earth and kidneys   by Hveragerthi   3y
 Here is a random question. Does e blood really start to flow to the stomach region after eating meals? I ask because I have noticed a dip in mood after eating but I think eventually it will go away as I get a stronger positive mentality. You said your ability to do quantum touch was diminished at first after you ate but over time it went away. I would like to think the same thing is happening to me in that the food is interrupting blood flow or the body is focusing on digestion and as I get better at keeping a positive mentality, the mood dip will decrease Yes, when we eat b ...   1,452 hits
Forum: The Truth in Medicine
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1825804

Re: Diatomaceous Earth Side Effects?   by dave505   19mo
Hi Lila I’ve been taking it several days twice. In my experience it works for ”soft tissue” parasites like pinworms and ascaris larvae BUT no results for big ascaris. Stilljill recommended it to me - thanks jil ! I’ve experienced pain in the kidney each time I took it don’t know why. Maybe I should drink more water with it but I can’t due to adrenals. No other side effects for me except it can constipated you more (depending the condition) and give some dye off effects. Older posts said it contains too much aluminum? If you have foodgrade type you could try it to see - start slo ...   1,157 hits
Forum: Parasites Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2059280

Re: Diatomaceous Earth-possible allergy?   by Peacein2012   7mo
I did purchase ”food grade” DE and have the same symptoms of feeling like I am having chest pain, a heart attack, panic attack. Funny you don’t hear much about it on the internet because the minute I called the pharmacy, the poison hotline, my doctor and the local hospital, they were all aware that DE causes palpitations, chest pains, labored breathing and they all advised to immediately stop. It upsets me that there are a million great posts about this stuff and when someone is complaining of chest pain, it is sluffed off. No, this is extremely common for DE. I was immediately asked ab ...   2,715 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2165025

Re: Putting my family on Diatomaceous Earth   by SeekerMom037   11mo
I know,I agree we should be offered anti helminths yearly-Even our pets and livestock get treated.I used to live next to my apartment’s pool and sometimes people would let their dog swim in the pool.Plus,you never know other people’s hygiene who frequent pools,hot tubs,hot spring,lakes,rivers,etc. If you’ve ever had pets or been exposed to fleas,my cats used to be on my bed and all it takes is a flea to jump in your mouth to get a tapeworm. They say sushi is safe,because they’re supposed to freeze it,however,I have seen 2 cases on the show ”monsters inside me” of people being infected by s ...   491 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2131258

Re: Diatomaceous earth   by dave505   16mo
more constipation, pain in the kidneys... BUT it can help with you reducing toxins load and with small parasites/younger ONLY. Felt no effects on bigger ones/old ones but if helps reducing the load try it. I also have leaky gut and problems with liver detox and normal stool and maybe this is because... What bugs do you have and what did he/she recommended?   1,550 hits
Forum: Parasites Support   Candida Support   Bowel Cleanse Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2080158

Re: Diatomaceous Earth   by LaCorno   16mo
I don’t think it’s toxic to consume orally. Silica is a harmless mineral. I kinda doubt the claims that that DE gets rid of intestinal parasites though. It kills bugs outside the body only when it’s dry because it has sharp little points that stab the bugs’ joints. But, when it’s wet, it softens & doesn’t kill bugs outside. So, I would think while it’s inside the body and wet, it would be soft an unable to kill bugs inside the body.   387 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2084702

Re: Diatomaceous earth and tapeworms   by suzannaxyz   3y
I have not consulted but I think I have it, I don’t what kind. I am sure my son who is 11, had ascaris. I am using the hulda clark store bucket. I was considering the lugol iodine enema. I am fighting to get the scolex out. With DE I only see the segments of the warm, when I do enemas. It is kind of strange. I am giving both my kids probiotics. But never considering doing enema with that. I will do it soon. Sicne enemas wash away all the good bacteria.   10,527 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1788693

Re: GAPS and diatomaceous earth - my story and what I eat   by indigoaura   3y
With any diet, I would modify it to fit your body and unique needs, so even if a diet ”allows” fruit and honey, if it gives you problems then exclude for a few months, then introduce and see if you have any reactions. The same with kefir, nuts, yogurt or even protein - if you can’t tolerate it then give yourself a few months and try again (unless you have a severe life threatening food allergy of course!). We did the GAPS intro for 3 days, but my kid just refused to eat the broths or much of anything - she’s 2 after all. We both had fever and went through withdrawal like heroin add ...   3,653 hits
Forum: Candida Support   IBS   Leaky Gut
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1873639

Re: Diatomaceous Earth and Zeolite question   by petluvr10   3y
Thanks! I think my doc wants me to do teh sea salt and water for my adrenals, not as a flush. She said to do 1/4tsp in the AM in like 4oz water, and work up to 1 tsp. What effect will this have on my body? After I take the DE, when will I be able to eat? Can I mix the DE in my homemade veggie juice that I drink prior to my breakfast (I wash some supplement capsules down with the juice too)...or will this cause an interaction? thanks!   8,359 hits
Forum: Candida Support   Ask CureZone   CFS, ME, CFIDS   Chelation Support   Chelation: Cutler   Immunity
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1880978

Diatomaceous earth and clays   by illysmanx   23mo
Diatomes as a cleansing agent actually aren’t a bad thing, when your blood filtering systems are working really well. Diatomes are fossilized remnants of plankton from before the flood. They are found in clay deposits about the earth, and they are used by animals and some down-to-earth folk for one reason- they’re excellent toxin-binders. Have you seen on nature documentaries how parrots, birds, and heck, even elephants are attracted to clay deposits, mudpools, etc..? The parrots eat clay because their diet is rich in berries that try to protect themselves with posons. The clay neutral ...   1,533 hits
Forum: Iodine Supplementation
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2020826

Re: Diatomaceous Earth Protocol: For human use?   by fullset   5mo
Be careful with it. If inhaled, it will mess up your lungs. If you get it in your eyes, it will mess it up too. Having said that, DE is probably #1 or #2 most effective supplement I have EVER taken. And I’ve tried a lot over the last few months. The other being sodium ascorbate powder. Put it in your mouth and let your saliva dissolve it over 10-15 minutes. The first time I did it, I got white rice in my stools. A few days later I started on DE and it has been AMAZING.   970 hits
Forum: Parasites   Cleansing & Detox   Ask CureZone   Parasites: Skin   Morgellons   Parasites Protozoa
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2184714

Re: Questions about Diatomaceous Earth   by Hbrooke8   4mo
What kind of stools does DE make? Like, when you take psyllium husk they are different and can have mucoid plaque.. I have taken DE three times now and it’s like clay--still have mucous and strings (probably round worms) but wondering if it’s same consistency for every person?   294 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2192504

Re: Will diatomaceous earth kill smaller parasites ?   by LoricaLady   4y
I suspect no one knows for sure. They, or their pets, take DE and they see less parasites. Tiny ones that they never visibly noticed in the first place - who knows? Some say the silica will kill the microscopic ones in the blood streasm but I suspect no real studies have been done on that. My opinion is that a variety of methods is needed to kill a variety of parasites. Some respond to one thing,s ome to another.   1,559 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1634261

Re: Diatomaceous Earth safety   by glaxony   12mo
It works great. I have read that some brands have a high percentage of aluminum in the mineral content and it tends to constipate me. Those are the two reasons I do not take it daily. I am hoping there is someone with more information about the aluminum aspect of it, who can assure beyond dispute that there is no risk there, because it really helps with the big ones. Not sure how effective it is with blood parasites, however, and that is an important aspect of the work we are doing.   2,464 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2125154

Re: Diatomaceous earth / kidney question   by #128526   4y
Thanks for your reply as always Hv, however could you elaborate on why the DE could cause kidney pain? The pain comes on about 20 mins after taking it. Today my kidney pain is worse and I am a bit worried I have damaged them in some way, and I also feel incredible sick and have thrown up a couple of times this morning. I am pretty gutted as I really thought that the DE would be of great help in getting rid of my parasites but am now resigned to not being able to use it again. Going by my experiences so far Im not convinced that herbs alone are going to get rid of my parasite problem ...   24,502 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1737894

Re: Diatomaceous earth / kidney question   by #149782   21mo
I know this thread is super old, I have the same thing happening kidney pain after beginning DE for the first time. I can not help but wonder, did you find it was something else? we’re you able to continue taking the DE? I would really like to STOP ALL HERBS for a very long time and rely on the intermittent use of DE but I’m afraid of the stuff now. Sounds like you were in a serious rough patch as well, sure hope you got better. Regards   18,222 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2032349

Re: Diatomaceous Earth (foodgrade) rid me of intestinal w...   by dave505   23mo
Hi Mommy „So I take it that even after your positive test results were confirmed, your condition has not changed? Did they do anything different to help you??? „   Mommy, they usually told me taking a one day pill will be enough for pinworms. It was just the lab doctor who told the gastro guy I should follow a 4 days Albendazole and repeat it after 2-3 weeks cause I have a massive infestation. He sees many cases that»s why he believes. But almost no doctor believe him :(. My familly doctor still believe its all in my head even with all the results fro ...   66,592 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2015420

Re: Master Cleanse/Diatomaceous Earth   by pepe   3y
The Green Star is prolly one of the top 3 juicers out there. It’s a twin gear auger juicer and supposedly it has some kinda magnetized voodo mojo in the augers that helps preserve the freshness of juices. It is not cheap though. The Breville is a centrifugal juicer. The plus is that they are fast but they don’t do well with leafy greens or soft fruits and it will not do wheatgrass and some of the other neat things like make nut butters or delicious frappes with frozen fruits. It is also cheaper. Outside of those 2 choices if on a tighter budget I recommend the Omega 2004 which is wha ...   3,217 hits
Forum: Master Cleanse Supp
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1832303

Re: Diatomaceous Earth   by GrannyCat   5y
Maybe they know something we don’t? Perhaps the dirt has the minerals and whatnot and it’s more natural for them to drink from water with dirt under it, like ponds, rivers, etc.? Finding ceramic bowls that big would be costly. But I’ll take a gander anyhow. Doesn’t cost to look! Wouldn’t they crack in the winter when there’s a foot of snow and sub zero temps? We use a kiddie pool for our duck pond but have to dump it once a week minimum for them. Wish I could find a way to not have to do that! What a chore that is.   1,303 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1479250

Day 1, Diatomaceous Earth   by LoricaLady   5y
Well, I want to be helpful to anyone, but don’t know how ”scientific” I can be in this experiment. 1st, I think Hulda Clark is right, brown rice has mold in it, and apparently I am quite sensitive to that. So, I didn’t just add DE yesterday, I also eliminated brown rice, which I ate just about every day, the day before yesterday. However, I have eliminated the rice before, for example when doing the Blessed Herbs fast, so I have that experience to go by in comparing how I feel. 2nd I have cut back on Kombucha. I had no idea it was so powerful in detoxing mercury (another problem ...   2,559 hits
Forum: MMS Support   Parasites: Skin
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1504403

Re: Diatomaceous Earth and Zeolite question - GO SLOW   by MrCuddly   2y
Bentonite clay can be constipating, but it definitely does the job absorbing toxins, etc I like the liquid Yerba Prima brand - inexpensive and convenient to take. I’ve tried powdered Zeolite and honestly found them to be similar in effect. Since Bentonite seems less controversial I usually use that, but may start back with the zeolites also. In fact alternating them might be a very good idea.   7,939 hits
Forum: Candida Support   Ask CureZone   CFS, ME, CFIDS   Chelation Support   Chelation: Cutler   Immunity
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1897402

Re: Diatomaceous Earth??   by wormaway   3y
there’s lots of info on-line about what it is. i’ve taken humaworm, clarkia, and DE. The DE for the past 2 months. It has been the most effective thing thus far and has killed lots of roundworms, nematodes and other strange creatures in my gut. But alas, they are still coming out, so either it can’t keep up or I need to go longer. Some say at least 6 months. I haven’t had any side effects from it and neither has my wife. I am going to start barefoot’s de-wormer tomorrow and may quit the DE for a week to see how the two compare. But DE, I say go for it.   1,479 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1774441

Re: Does diatomaceous earth help?   by fungihomeworld   4y
I find it highly..vexing..that about half the folks are identifying ”morg” phenomena with ”wurms/parasites”.. and the other folks are dealing with fibers, lesions and brightly colored goo..flecks and odd shapes of..something. .. ..sigh.. this ”phenomena”..[i dont believe it to be a ”disease”..not in the conventional sense..] needs a LOT of back to basics definitions of what it is..or is not. [I for one would be delighted of the term ”morgellons” was ditched.. i rather doubt that what most folks are experiencing is NOT what those poor wretches in the 17th century were writing a ...   1,794 hits
Forum: Morgellons
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1611779

Re: Diatomaceous earth   by boldyloxx   8y
Hi, earlier -- a few months ago on this forum, some folks tried diatomaceoius earth. I recall some having success with it. I know that it is an effective dewormer- and often used for animals and livestock deworming. I think there are two types-- one you can ingest, and one that is not food grade. Do a google search on it- and let us know what you find. Also- you may want to check some of the old pages on this forum-- and look for ”diatomaceious earth” on some of the thread subject headings. Good luck! Boldylocks   902 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=483326

Re: Diatomaceous Earth is working!   by megan   9y
Hi Linkin, Thanks for that! It’s a freaky thing how parasites can control us, they can make you an emotional and physical mess. I’m so glad this has been working for you and the panic attacks are no more. Good for you! I know what it’s like to have panic so bad you can’t leave the house. That was me too. I was so sick too...sometimes I’d just sit on the floor and cry not knowing what to do and feeling like I was dying. But...wow, it’s so much better now, and do I ever appreciate being able to do simple every-day type things that I never gave a thought to before. I am a different pers ...   5,420 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=479182

Re: leaky gut diatomaceous earth   by Jez007   6mo
hi, how did you build the adrenals? I am going though something similar. have posted a question in case someone would like to help. http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2172433#i   318 hits
Forum: Truth in Medicine
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2172529

Re: Diatomaceous Earth Protocol: For human use?   by mikeworld   4mo
Thanks for getting back, terrellisaiah. My experience with DE has also been good. As of now took a break after using it for a month, but I think it has to play an important part in further cleanse. I heard taking neem tablets or oil, Elecampane tablets (to reduce phlegm created by parasites moving to lungs) are further helpful to combine with DE. Haven’t used them but am thinking about combining them too.   655 hits
Forum: Parasites   Cleansing & Detox   Ask CureZone   Parasites: Skin   Morgellons   Parasites Protozoa
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2186012

Putting my family on Diatomaceous Earth   by SeekerMom037   11mo   View Entire Thread 9
I have just discovered that having parasites is not a ”maybey” we do,maybey we don’t thing. WE have them,I have passed tons of them already with using grapefuit seed extract,cloves,cranberry juice,and garlic (I have seen liver flukes (adults) and one long worm not sure what type and tons of round egg sack things after doing enemas).I used to think sushi was safe-NO more!!I am starting a black walnut blend Tuesday to coincide with a week before the full moon.My situation gets more complicated because I need to do something for my husband and 3 children as well.I am hopeful that Diatomaceous ...   552 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2131131

Re: AF + Diet Context + Tooth/Bone Healing + Diatomaceous...   by MrBBQ   4y
Thanks for the suggestion about raw cheese - it seems that all dairy is allergenic for me, although maybe not in smaller amounts (e.g. one small piece a day). I think it’s the casein that’s leaking out of my gut and causing inflammation of joints and mucus etc. Also, I can only get this raw sheep’s cheese at a local shop, which seems to be the least allergenic for me. On the matter of dirt, I used to do the same thing with French green clay in water - just letting it settle out and drinking the cloudy water. Did you notice this DE water making a difference for your joints/skin/nails/hai ...   2,050 hits
Forum: Adrenal Fatigue
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1734294

Re: leaky gut diatomaceous earth   by Hveragerthi   4y
 Will these do: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Water-Kefir-Grains,-Japanese-Water-Crystals-3Tbls-43g_W0QQitemZ130350294588QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxq20091207?IMSfp=TL091207192001r24638 Yes, those will work.   2,115 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1559414

Re: Putting my family on Diatomaceous Earth   by SeekerMom037   11mo
Do you mean on the show ”Monsters inside me”? Well, for the lady,they did surgery on her because they thought she had a cancer tumor in her colon,but when they opened her up,it was a mass of worms that had died. But I agree with you 100%, I believe that doctors have to KNOW about all the parasites but they don’t TELL us for some reason, maybey to avoid panic? Not sure :( If you have netflix,they have that show with lots of stories of parasites also it’s on Animal Planet I have a recording set for it.   410 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2132991

Re: Putting my family on Diatomaceous Earth   by david1o1   11mo
[quote] Why doesn’t the USA make a parasite protocol like Japan does?They give their citizens deworming meds I think yearly or twice a year.Why do veterinarians know and treat our pets for worms but doctors just assume we have never picked anything up? [/quote] This is a mystery to me too. Considering all vectors to get infected in the modern world, we should have access to efficient anti helminths medicines at least once a year.   518 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2131233

Re: Diatomaceous Earth safety   by alleydog45   12mo
raw garlic is great for killing them too. you have to chop it up to get the Allicin to release ’i think thats the substance that kills them is called’, but I use a hand blender with the pumpkin seeds and a couple cloves of the garlic plus fresh ground spice cloves with some honey and stock or almond milk and chug it quick. they do not like it, but it has great antibacterial properties and is awesome as a expectorant for the sinus infection. starts draining like crazy 20 minutes after drinking it. If anybody has any suggestions for tackling the big ones PLEASE let me know!!!!!   2,397 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2125210

Re: Does diatomaceous earth help?   by chirontherainbowbridge   4y
So, it sounds like nonotech, combined with GM (to me). And might natural fibres -ironically- like cotton become a bad idea, and it be better to wear and use synthtics, unless you can be assured of organic cotton? Bizarre. My sense is, since everyone is unique, with a unique ’terrain’, it stands to reason the parasite profile, if you will, would be unique. Does seem confusing that the manifestations would appear to be 50/50 as you say...   1,509 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1611802

Re: Diatomaceous Earth and Liver flukes   by Charly   5y
Hv - I totally respect you and your advise. I know how you feel about liver flushes, and I believe using bitters cleans the liver. But I have wondered how to explain my sister’s experience and the many different kinds of stones I myself have passed. If it was a reaction to the oil wouldn’t they have all looked the same?, how come they looked different in the same flush? And looked very different in different flushes? And I saw stones of many types in the same flush? I collected them in a colander used for that alone so I really saw what came out. And the results were favorable... mea ...   8,082 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1544940

Re: Diatomaceous Earth safety   by dave505   12mo
I was taking DE about 1/2 teaspoon twice a day cause i was already constipated. Felt it helped me with the smaller ones but not the big ones (probably this dose is not enough)and also with toxins. No scattering for me then BUT yes kidney pain. Im not sure about the cause of that - my research showed: - not enough water intake - some said DE can affect kidney/possibly - candida dye-off toxins /DE affect also candida and some bacteria (you should expect some dye-off like) I would give it a try starting slow dose and increase step by step. I was taking it 1/2 teaspoon in a glass of ...   2,467 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2125187

Diatomaceous Earth : Safe for internal use by humans   by parazapper   5mo
http://www.equinature.com/Products/WholeFoodsforyourhorsepet/DiatomaceousEarthMinerals.aspx   468 hits
Forum: Hulda Clark   Ask CureZone
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2183249

Re: AF + Diet Context + Tooth/Bone Healing + Diatomaceous...   by healthyartist   4y
Ha ha! Well, that’s all I can think of for now. Except for.... Well... Urine therapy!!!!! Ha ha!!!!! No, I haven’t tried that yet. I have been contemplating fecal transplants though! Well, actually... No, I haven’t. I have some fairly benign practices like oil pulling... Have you tried that? It’s not nearly as exciting as poop and pee, but if you’re lookin for some fun, it might excite you... Depending, of course, on how easily excited you are. Oh wait! There’s more! I take baths in food grade hydrogen peroxide and real salt! That’s kind of exciting. One more thing ...   1,997 hits
Forum: Adrenal Fatigue
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1734568

Re: Diatomaceous Earth Side Effects?   by stilljillofark   19mo
Good catch on the clay colors,....we can’t be too careful now especially! You were right too,...the bentonite is what you’re seeing with the Tractor supply! I have three differing ’grades’,....and I use all three. The heavy/grainier stuff should be only 1 tsp. or 1 gram per day. That is (5) 00 pills. The lighter, fine powder I take twice that much. I also use the lighter stuff in a detox bath once a week. Her is a GREAT short article on PURE water,...pure medicine. It talks about DE,...and clays in general. You have NOTHING to fear! ”This principle can be applied in medicin ...   1,189 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2059390

Re: Diatomaceous earth / kidney question   by earlgrey   10mo
From all the parasite treatments I tried, 1/4 teaspoon of ozonated olive oil or ozonated hemp oil...4 hours away from before bed works best...can be taken daily for life...I try to take it 5X a week http://www.ozonatedoilonline.com/catalog/item/3630004/8286024.htm   10,835 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2143037

Re: Diatomaceous Earth   by indigoaura   3y
??? I’m concerned that you have used a non-food grade product and hopefully not the kind for pool filters! Food grade DE does not cause candida die offs or scratch your intestinal tract. It is the most effective intestinal parasite cleanse you can buy. Gut flora will not be affected by DE at all, good or bad. The only way it may help with candida is to free up your immune system from the burden of parasites. I take 4 tsp a day and I have never felt a die off. I wish it killed candida but biologically speaking this cannot be the case - it has no chemicals to be anti-fungal, i ...   16,526 hits
Forum: Candida Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1873650

Re: Diatomaceous Earth (DE) and Aluminum   by Hveragerthi   3y
 I recently found a chemical analysis of DE (http://www.nmia.com/~galenvtp/deanlsbw.htm). The aluminum appears to have a high occurrence. Is this something to be concerned about? I drink DE saturated water nearly every day throughout the day. Should I cut back?  I would not worry about the aluminum for several reasons: 1.  Aluminum has never been linked to Alzheimer’s.  It was an assumption based on presence.  Now it is believed that calcification may be responsible as one of the hypotheses. 2.  Aluminum is so prevalent in the Earth’s crust that yo ...   693 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1852479

Re: GAPS and diatomaceous earth - my story and what I eat   by petluvr10   3y
Indigoaura, u are a godsend! U have given me such awesome advice...I really appreciate the time u have taken to write such thoughtful responses! I wish I had your number...I have so many questions and would love to pick your brain for hours, lol. Your knowledge astounds me! 1. I’m still confused as to the difference between SCD and GAPS. What worries me is that SCD says that any probiotic strain other than acidolphilus (and those that are in yogurt, as well as sacro B) can contribute to overgrowth and SIBO (small intestinal bacteria overgrowth). Is this true? GAPS seems to promot ...   3,228 hits
Forum: Candida Support   IBS   Leaky Gut
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1873780

Re: Diatomaceous earth   by Qwer   9y
I’m surprised I solely got one reply. According to studies made on animals (cows, horses and bears), it successfully helped them get rid of parasites, increased the milk production of cows, the coats looked better, the horses growed faster. It seems good both for parasites and health in general, plus it seems to have similar detoxification properties to bentonite and activated charcoal. http://www.dirtdoctor.com/view_org_research.php?id=41 I just bough 5 pounds of the stuff. Very cheap, I think it will last at least 3 months, using a high dosage.   2,218 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=477484

Re: Diatomaceous Earth (foodgrade) rid me of intestinal w...   by kia124377   49d
I recently started DE and after the first day I came down with constipation. I took a ducalax but nothing yet. Maybe I should take another. I also have been feeling like the creapy crawlies and about my body and I get weird sensations all over. Is that normal.????   5,975 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2210629

Re: Day 20 Diatomaceous Earth   by everything   11mo
Hope things get better, just sent you an email of, I hope encouragement. I did see your post on the liver forum which kind of seemed like you were freaking out, well .. I think many people under your circumstances would. Even I do with my condition, sometimes .. it’s self actuating. I did not have stones from my ultrasound either. I’ve told the docs, I am passing stones, I’m doing this liver/gb flush, well .. so I also brought in all my supplements because they asked me to, well now my doctor says I need to go see a psychiatrist because I’m a health nut now. Don’t worry about what o ...   316 hits

curezone.com/blogs/c/fm.asp?i=2129512

Re: Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth (DE) got rid of my worm...   by storyofmylife   7y
I think DE is a bunch of crap. I haven’t had any luck at all with it. I bought it a few years ago because it was supposed to be a ”safe” way of ridding rodents of mites. It didn’t do anything for my guys however I kept hearing of people using it for their chickens and it working miracles. It’s high quality food grade, I bought it from someone who specializes in ”natural” ”holistic” type animal stuff and sells it for farm animals mostly. So yes, it’s the ”Right” stuff. Since I have a huge 5lb container of it, I did my own experiments and tests with it by pouring it on whatever bug was a ...   11,616 hits
Forum: Ask Humaworm
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=923533

Re: Diatomaceous Earth Helps Morgellons   by Bugbuster   22mo
Hey Birk, That is like music to my ears! So glad that you are finding good progress. It will certainly take a proactive attitude and effort towards our health to avoid this crap from overcoming us esp. since we are daily exposed to it. Many of my friends have no idea of what mankind is doing to themselves with the chemtrail nano stuff. I believe it is a matter of time before they become symptomatic though I hope I am wrong. If they do, I plan on helping them to get well like I have. Hang in there and keep fighting for your health. BB   1,593 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2023992

Re: Stop diatomaceous earth   by Melissa36   8mo
K, cz I also notice tht everytime I eat, the odor worsens as well. I read something on this site as well abt Miralax helping. Do u think tht might work? Cz it turns out tht the Dr. didn’t prescribe me a laxative after all... Just the Flagyl.   987 hits
Forum: Parasites   Body Odor
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2161874

Re: Pinworms Diatomaceous Earth Food Grade Here!   by caroline111   5mo
Hello, I have pinworms, I have only seen two though. All of my stools are clear of pinworms. Except for the two that I saw! I have just bought Food Grade DE, I’m hoping I will begin to expel any that are inside of me and start to see a die off. Did you see many before the DE? I am worried because i’ve only seen two. It’s strange! Glad you are experiencing success and I hope you’re better by now! :)   435 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2179807

Re: de (diatomaceous earth)   by Trochung   6y
I agree entirely with bunnyfawn. I have been taking DE (2 level tsp. 3x/day in 4 - 6 oz water) for about a month. At first I thought DE was doing nothing, because I didn’t see any worms in my stools; but as I continue taking it, I realize that my stools are made up of sliced and diced worms. Sometimes the stools appear solid, but when flushed or left in the water, they quickly disintegrate into particles. Some say DE is constipating, though that has not been my experience. Whatever the case, like bunnyfawn, I would recommend cleansing the colon to keep things moving while taking DE. ...   1,936 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1257460

Re: Silica: Diatomaceous Earth vs Horsetail Grass   by Hveragerthi   3y
 "A spoon full of DE should last several years if it is not poured off in the water." Will the water contaminate if it is not thrown away for years? I am a little bit concerned about this. Contaminate with what?  The water is constantly being cycled as you drink the DE saturated water and refill the container with more water.  The new water dissolves a little more of the DE and the cycle continues.   1,599 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1812114

Re: Diatomaceous earth and tapeworms   by LoricaLady   3y
Actually you may have seen the dead worm because the DE killed it. When you say your daughter has a tapeworm... Have you considered that you may have them too? (Also probably no one has just one.) See link below for cayenne pepper challenge test to see if you have tapeworms (sometimes one sees seseme seed looking or cut nut looking things instead of “white rice”), for example. Hulda Clark says everyone she ever lab tested had tapeworms & everyone had other kinds of parasites as well. What helped me in case any of it can help you: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1522290#i ...   10,776 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1788422

Re: diatomaceous earth??   by LoricaLady   3y
The sad truth is that you probably had parasites before your trip. Further, there may be bigger parasites, maybe a lot bigger, than those you have seen. I do know D.E. will kill some parasites. Whether it will kill, say, a huge ascaris with its tough skin I don’t know it kind of doubt it. Curezone has a gallery of parasites that may be helpful for you to look at. See link below for cayenne pepper challenge test to see if you or any loved ones have tapeworms (sometimes one sees sesame seed looking things, or “blanched almonds” but usually “white rice” in the stools), for example. Many ...   2,810 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1828819

Re: Diatomaceous Earth   by indigoaura   3y
I would start with the one heaping tbsp a day as that is the recommended dose. I would mix in a coffee mug of water, tea, milk or any beverage that you normally drink. I use water but the taste doesn’t bother me. I chug it, then rinse down with more water - dirt is chalky but painless. I actually take 2 tablespoons twice a day since I know I had worms and want to be sure they don’t come back. I mix in my dog’s food as well. The recommended human dose is 1 tbsp daily, so I will probably cut back in a month or two to 2 tablespoons. Daily recommended food grade diatomaceous eart ...   16,848 hits
Forum: Candida Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1874376

Re: Diatomaceous Earth?   by #17163   9y
thanks so much for the details. I am sorry to hear that your health continues to be a problem after so much work. Perhaps this is a difficult parasite issue. Curious as to whether or not you have tried long fasts. I think if all else fails its a good last resort (maybe along with prayer..) Mark 9:29 He said to them, ”This kind can come out by nothing, except by prayer and fasting.” I hope you find the solution soon, I know its hard to keep working on ones health (for me 3 1/2 years) God Bless you.   2,268 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=479201

Re: Diatomaceous Earth Side Effects?   by stilljillofark   26mo
I absolutely KNOW it is working because I am getting out HUGE, shredded tapeworm heads. Their skin, if you will, is nearly torn off of them. Before DE,...all I got was tapeworm segments. The heads were absolutely not dying or coming out until the past 6 weeks or so. Also,...the volume is way down after these weeks on DE. I guess I can’t vouch for any other ’species’,...but if you have tapes,...DE is proving to me to be a powerhouse player in my fight. Indeed, try only what you’re comfortable with,...first. If it works, great. If not,...DE is here! :-)   1,926 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1985115

«Prev   1   10   11   12   13   14   15  
17   18   19   20   Next»  

I Found Kidney Support
Please share this page to anyone with kidney ailments.

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

59-Year-Old Beats Stage IV Cancer Without Chemo
How did this 59-year-old survive stage IV l...

Ads

Sponsored Ads

Find Real Cure!
New Holistic Medicine

I cleansed my colon
Naturally In Just 4 Short Days.

No.1 Hidden Toxin In Your Home
Learn how laundry detergent may affect you and your family’s...

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.

Hulda Clark Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Parasites Cleanse

Hulda Clark Zappers
VariZapper, the most advanced Clark Zapper! Programmable through progra...

Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sym...

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces ...

59-Year-Old Beats Stage IV Cancer Without Chemo
How did this 59-year-old survive stage IV l...

Utopia Silver Supplements
Advanced Colloidal Silver-Mankind’s original and safest Natural A...

Natural Cancer Remedies

Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Sutherlandia OPC Extract
Oleander based capsules and liquid proven to reverse HIV symptoms,...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solution

Best Candida Cleanse
100% Effective Candida Cleanse

The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.

Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google
Translate This Page:

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Drinking Dirty Water?
Learn about the toxins that are hidden in your drinking water.
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Wow! Thanks a lot Stephen!
You made my day! This is what i really wanted.

PLAT

Most Expensive B12 Vitamin
Would you pay this much for a liquid b12 vitamin!?
Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer. Is sh...
Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
7 Breakthrough Cancer Cures
These safe, natural treatments cured lung cancer, breast cancer, ...
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Zeoco Detox Support
Zeolites for absorbing toxins as part of candida cleanse
The Tesla Shield™
The #1 Personal Energy Enhancement Device. Transformational Technology For ...
Good Health Naturally
The best in digestive enzymes, serrapeptase, krill oil, olive leaf extr...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 0.41 sec at 11/26/2014 1:32:13 AM, requested by 54.196.63.93, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/search.asp?q=diatomaceous+earth&f=762&t=0&p=16 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2