CureZone Search Results for
blood pressure
Search CureZone:  
Top 300 Search Terms

4866 Messages     Page: 76 of 82
 «Prev   1   10   20   30   40   50   60   70   71   72   73   74   75  
77   78   79   80   Next»  

--answer--Who are you Implying is Stupid?--   by moreless   6y
being posted in about ”Every” past post you have made on this forum ! So now you think you are a mind reader as well. It just keeps getting better, LOL!!! As far as the comment about me being a doubter this is not what my comment was about. You clearly stated that excessive urination is a problem of to much potassium, and not enough sodium. This is not only misleading, but is also extremely dangerous!!! What if a person reading your post was an undiagnosed diabetic? And they decided to take more sodium because they were urinating too frequently? Not only would their diabetes go undia ...   1,291 hits
Forum: Ask Moreless: pH
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1301798

Re: Significantly Lowered Blood Pressure and Pulse   by spacehoppa   7y
Well, I’ve been taking the MMS a little bit sporadically. I first took it for 5 days and the stopped for 3 weeks whilst I went away on holiday. I think I got up to 6 drops twice a day at that point. I then figured out that the MMS probably oxidises my anti-inflammatory a little bit. (I even found a research article that said the same thing somewhere, but can’t recall the url now, sorry.) So I decided to take the MMS just in the early afternoon/evening. I’ve tried doing two doses in the evening, but it’s hard to fit in around meals and 4 hours before going to bed, so for the last couple ...   1,430 hits
Forum: MMS Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1062214

Re: Herbs for the adrenals   by Light_for_Jesus   9y
I have had lupus for 36 years, diagnosed 21 years ago. Having energy is a constant battle. I relate to the stress/flight/fight theory. I grew up with an alcoholic stepfather, and we never knew from minute to minute what he might do. By the time I was 12 I was sick, and have never really recovered. I also had a lot of chemical exposure, our town, Borger, Texas, is surrounded by petroleum plants, and my mother was a beautician. I really just wanted to comment about the licorice root. I tried it for a number of months and it seemed to help with energy, however I also came down with hig ...   1,455 hits
Forum: Adrenal Fatigue
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=554997

Potassium sodium pump and how it fits into pH   by grzbear   8y   View Entire Thread 3
Congratulations to moreless for this forum! I have greatly appreciated your knowledge and hope one day I may share my knowledge as freely as you. Now to business... I was forming this question when everything started jumping so I waited... I am also aware that the “alkalizing drink” has a pretty good dose of potassium in it. But is it enough with diet? I have read a little about the potassium sodium pump in the body and the roll it plays on the intracellular/extra cellular fluids. To the point: I have always seemed to gain weight when I increased liquids, even plain water, and ...   1,482 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
Forum: Ask Moreless: pH
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=112385

Re: What is the truth about Licorice   by Hveragerthi   3y
 Long term use of licorice, or taking large doses, can cause fluid retention. The amount required to do this may vary from person to person. If the person is on steroidal medications then this can increase the risk of water retention.  But if the person is healthy it would take very high doses over a very long period of time to cause this problem. And this can be easily avoided by having the person increase their potassium intake, which is what licorice depletes leading to the water retention. The fluid retention is normally eliminated fairly quickly if the person st ...   1,133 hits
Forum: The Truth in Medicine
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1771172

Test results and cleansing the liver   by lynn1007   10y   View Entire Thread 2
Hi Shelley! I have been following the board but didn’t want to ask any questions until I had the results from the saliva adrenal test. I don’t know if you remember but all of my health problems came back after taking a two hour glucose test. The problems are: Not falling asleep until 4 am and shallow/restless sleep Muscle pain (fibro) lower back pain and shoulder pain Joint pain in the knees Very sunken eyes Hair has turned straw-like, not even conditioners help Body hair turning dark Fatigue Pain just below the rib cage, centered Swollen stomach which is tender Red l ...   642 hits
Forum: Liver Flush Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=153093

You can remove your Gallstone with Liver Flushes   by RufusG   9y
There is no doubt that you can remove your Gallstone by doing a few Liver Flushes. Maybe 2 - Maybe 20 flushes. Do not accept surgery to remove your Gall Bladder !!!!!!!!! Do not waste your breath telling the doctors about Curezone and Liver Flushes as they do not understand it, do not want to hear about it, and will not agree to it. Look at the Frequently Asked Questions in this Forum. Read at LEAST 10 pages of this Forum to understand what others have done Most people here do the Hulda Clark Flush. Simply put, that involves taking Epsom Salts and a large dose of Olive O ...   731 hits
Forum: Liver Flush Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=156952

The Sister, by MH   by MH   6y   View Entire Thread 9
My sister smoked for about 40 years and after 1 visit with a accupuncturist she hasn’t smoked since....This sounds really great, but it seems to me that after that visit, she has never been the same again and been fighting high blood pressure and aches and pains of all kinds for some years now. When she goes to my chiropractor she feels like she can barely get up on his table, etc... and her diet is yo/yo/yo/yo up and down all the time and stress with a capital S....all making her life a mess at times...High blood pressure makes her ears RING and heart RACE and she has spent hundreds of ...   1,173 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
Forum: Ask Barefoot
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1261712

Chiropractic testimonial   R by muttgirl   7y
I have been seeing a chiropractor for terrible foot pain during hiking. It turned out that I was totally out of alignment, my hips were not level, one leg was longer than the other, and I had some cervical vertebrae (C3,C4) way out of alignemnt, as well as one near where my bra strap is. The problem was not in my foot, my whole body was misaligned and compensating making my muscles tight all over. They have been using the massager on me and not doing hand adjustments, because my muscles were so tight. I had an appointment 2 days ago. He gasped when he pulled my hair back, because he cou ...   2,271 hits
Forum: Chiropractic   Low Blood Press.
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1067516

ADA Expanded!   by Liora Leah   6y
Job Discrimination Bill to Widen Coverage By David G. Savage, Los Angeles Times Staff Writer September 22, 2008 WASHINGTON -- Millions of Americans with diseases or impairments such as diabetes, epilepsy, heart disease, cancer and carpal tunnel syndrome will be protected from job discrimination under a new disability rights measure set to become law this week. The bill, five years in the making, won final passage in Congress last week, and President Bush said he would sign it. The measure overturns a series of Supreme Court rulings that sharply limited who was covered by ...   1,206 hits
Blog: Mother Earth Heals
curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1263338

Re: Hello!!   by #17163   8y
Hi! We have conversed on the peeling lips forum. Im the one with all the crazy reactions to minerals and foods. Im not sure what I have is connected to Vitamin A toxicity or not because I can eat apricots without having this reaction and they are high in A. I started the calcium like we talked about and got the shedding of skin like you described, very nice reaction that still happens about once a week (do you know why?). Now my skin is soft like its never been before in my life! but still cant eat those foods I listed. They make me dry. But I have discovered that I can somewhat counter a ...   955 hits
Forum: Candida Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=305535

Re: Syptoms creeping back   by heater5000   6y
Hi my friend, I have not posted in almost a year but I wanted to let you know that I also had rapid heartbeat as a symptom after removal and it has not gone away completely even after a year after removal. A lot of my other symptoms did go away but a few of them come back right before period time. The one that never went completely away was the rapid heartbeat. I have since been diagnised with a type of taccychardia. There is no history of any heart problems in my family and this problem I have comes on suddenly and I have a sudden spike in my blood pressure as well. It usually happens ...   4,829 hits
Forum: Mirena IUD Forum
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1276578

heres a few cases.   by #91451   6y
Case #3. LG, a medium- built white American born in 1957, was in perfect health until September 18, 1998 when she had a filling in her tooth no. 18 using Dycal as a liner. She experienced severe headache within 2 hours. By 6:00 pm she was vomiting and delirious with the headache persisting. Her blood pressure then was monitored at 169/108 and remained high for the following three years despite repeated attempts to control it with Atenenol and Diazide. LG never experienced high blood pressure or headaches before. An MRI scan was negative. In 1999 LG’s health deteriorated progressively wi ...   3,464 hits
Forum: Ask Barefoot
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1082163

Who needs Brad Pitt!!!!!!!!   by journ   9y
Hey Owen, don’t need Brad Pitt. I’m good looking, lol. Yea, I hear you about the nuclear test. Didn’t want to since I’m really starting to distrust the conventional medicine way of doing things. Well not happen again, told wife that they will not put anything into my body till I’m dead! You’re right about the stethscope, heart rate and blood pressure is just like a babies. Been feeling like telling both doctors to stick it up their collective rears. Anyways find out tomorrow. let u know. Also, Owen the 95g was before the nuclear test. Probably from all the med’s I’ve taken. High dos ...   1,009 hits
Forum: Vitamin C Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=374621

in case anyone wants to indulge in some group therapy   by warthog   5y   View Entire Thread 19
Sometimes, I am just so amazed by these e-mails from my mom, I say to myself, I’m going to post them somewhere. This is the only background I think is necessary for context with regard to the subjects in this email: my mom had an epidural with each of us 3 kids she had, and thought they were fabulous; she’s a total fretter; she doesn’t like any of the things I’ve brought up to her about having a home birth with a midwife, sleeping with the baby in the same bed, what I eat, etc. She’s got a CPAP machine with oxygen for her sleep apnea. Oh, and we’ve been moved in to this house now for ...   1,402 hits
Forum: Ask Trapper
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1392041

Re: Coffee enema to cleanse and detox   by propaul   5y
Hi skipper-dog, I will attempt to answer all your questions. First,  I also have a real aversion to vomiting, so nothing in my protocol tends to induce vomiting. Most of my treatment was due to very high blood pressure and high cholesterol. In addition I had severe food allergies. Of course during the early part of my treatment I did not know that I had diabetes, But then I found out and started my actual challenge of curing my diabetes. I have been off of all diabetic drugs for over 3 years. So my protocol worked for me. I drink only one glass of warm lemon juice drink every morning ...   2,241 hits
Forum: Bowel Cleanse Support   Enema & Colonics   Liver Flush Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1499351

Test results, adrenals and liver   by lynn1007   10y   View Entire Thread 5
Hi Shelley! I have been following the board but didn’t want to ask any questions until I had the results from the saliva adrenal test. I don’t know if you remember but all of my health problems came back after taking a two hour glucose test. The problems are: Not falling asleep until 4 am and shallow/restless sleep Muscle pain (fibro) lower back pain and shoulder pain Joint pain in the knees Very sunken eyes Hair has turned straw-like, not even conditioners help Body hair turning dark Fatigue Pain just below the rib cage, centered Swollen stomach which is tender Red li ...   831 hits
Forum: Ask Shelley
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=322070

MH's Sister   by plzchuckle   9mo
My sister smoked for about 40 years. After 1 visit with an accupuncturist she hasn’t smoked since. This sounds really great, but it seems to me that after that visit, she has never been the same again, fighting high blood pressure and aches and pains of all kinds for some years now. When she goes to my chiropractor she feels like she can barely get up on his table. Her diet is yo/yo/yo/yo up and down all the time and stress with a capital S, makes her life a mess at times. High blood pressure makes her ears RING and heart RACE and she has spent hundreds of nights up in fear of ha ...   5,879 hits
Forum: Barefooters' Library
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2113596

Image Embedded The Miracle of Fasting - Natural Hygiene Part 2   by LuellaMay   16mo
  The Miracle of Fasting - Natural Hygiene Part 2 by Chris Beckett ( The Best Years in Life ) Fasting is Nature’s very own method for healing. Historical records tell us that fasting has been used as a system for health recovery for thousands of years; even Hippocrates (the Father of Modern Medicine), Socrates, and Plato all recommended fasting for health recovery. For most of human history, fasting has been practiced for therapeutic-healing and spiritual enlightenment, and our current understanding of human physiology has confirmed the powerful healing effects of this an ...   230 hits
Forum: Ask Tony Isaacs
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2047317

Image Embedded Heart and Cardiovascular   by LuellaMay   33d
Heart and Cardiovascular   If you have concerns about heart attacks, stroke, heart disease, cardiovascular health, blood pressure, cholesterol, etc, and would like to avoid damnable and dangerous statins and other heart and blood pressure medications, this page is for you!   http://www.tbyil.com/Heart_and_Cardiovascular.htm     87 hits
Forum: Ask Tony
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2181918

Lexapro for Depression   by HappiEverAfter   4y
Lexapro is a permanent life long cure for any depression if you can survive the treatment. I was prompted by a marriage counselor to go to my doctor and request drugs for my OCD symptoms (checking, intrusive sad thoughts, previous eating disorders as a teen and heavy drinking.) I went to my husband’s pcp who never met me before. He gave me a depression self-test and diagnosed me with depression and anxiety, and then prescribed me Lexapro and Rozerem since I had a terrible insomnia problem. He also decided it was a good idea to start kissing me and grabbing me in his office. The Lexa ...   5,418 hits
Blog: My Experience with Lexapro
curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1577012

Re: Lyme Co-infection   by jessesmom1987   6y
This is what I’ve been building up to, but I had already been taking sea salt/Vitamin C/potassium chloride for the Adrenals for a while before increasing in frequency. You can find out alot of information on the Lyme Frequencies group. I haven’t been posting, just doing alot of reading. This is from the Klinghard info, a post by Newport. See where it says ”We start by deworming our clients”...I think that’s one of the reasons I haven’t had as severe of a reaction to upping the salt/vitamin C like I’ve been reading about that others say they’ve experienced. Not only have I killed a ...   3,779 hits
Forum: Parasites Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1314913

Re: First time foing the cleanse   by Zoebess   8y
Hi Philly, Are you taking BP meds or supplements?? The active ingredient of the Master Cleanse is cayenne and it could affect the efficacy of your medication and so you would have to moniter that somehow. Also, you must take care to avoid anything with licorice if you have high blood pressure, so check your labels on teas~~here is a link with more info~ http://curezone.com/blogs/m.asp?f=770&i=30 Under most circumstances, the Master Cleanse provides adequate nutrition. If you feel the need, you can add unsulphured Blackstrap Molasses to your daily plan. It is nutritio ...   676 hits
Forum: Master Cleanse Supp
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=770795

Re: So no one can answer any real questions here?   by bird   10y
:)))) Look at this impatient one ;-). Easy, sometimes you must wait a bit for others to come to computer keyboard... Now, being serious. There is a Bowel Cleanse forum at CureZone. I don’t know if you managed to come across this article: http://www.curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=76&i=3 And from my experience: quite a lot of old bowel matter gets expelled during fast, especially if you don’t eat for more than 5-7 days. Intestines still produce mucus pushing away old layers of it. You may need to induce bowel movement at a suitable frequency, say every 2-3 days. Also - find your o ...   871 hits
Forum: Fasting: Water
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=685508

Re: Anise - Health benefits and warnings of Anise   by mo123   5y
Health benefits of aniseed by Reverend Ashira Goddard The aniseed is often a confusing part of an herbal benefits. The seed is actually the fruit of the herb anise. If you lived in the 16th century you would think mice if you heard the word anise. The feathery appearance of the leaves attracted mice like cheese. In the 7th century it was used for coughs, the Romans used it to cure bad breath, in the 14th century a tax was levied on the herb due to its popularity. Cleanse Photos - It Works It’s like tire rubber in your colon Get it out in 9 days or never pay! BlessedHerbs.com/det ...   6,969 hits
Forum: Sara's Soup Kitchen
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1409899

Re: Fasting (to completion?) - My Journey to Health   by ALB   3y
125 is very light for 5ft 6. If you have had children you will have that lose skin on stomach you won’t lose that too easily and fasting is not going to do think anything about cellulite. You do need to exericse everyone should 3 to 5 x week aerobic type is good and 3x week to maybe 4 x weights. You don’t need to lose any weight and you shouldn’t have that much bodyfat although you can be pretty skinny and have more bodyfat if you don’t have muscle. One of my skinny friends male 5ft 7 and 147 pounds was shocked at his bodyfat which was much higher than he thought it should be. But h ...   2,615 hits     0 of 2 (0%)
Forum: Fasting: Coconut Water   Fasting: Water Only
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1793385

Great post + "normal bp" :) Re: my experience with cayenn...   by unyquity   4y
Nol a, Thanks for a fantastic testimony/post.  I’m so glad that you now "k-n-o-w know" how effectively it regulates blood pressure (and that you shared). Knowing how reliant (maybe I should say "addicted") you are to that bp monitor of yours (you KNOW if I ever come to your house, that’s THE first thing that’s goin’ in the dumpster when I start doing some Dr. Schulze "trashing" Lol)...I want to make sure you know a very real fact. From the time "they" started measuring blood pressure (up until the pharmaceutical cartel ...   1,084 hits
Forum: Natural Healing
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1600355

Re: At my wit's end. Any idea what I have? (long read)   by linenup   5y
my 2cents worth:: (with bad spelling) 1. I would get tested thru Metametrix GI Effects Stool test. Other tests are a waste. Identification of the parasites is very helpful. For instance i see on your list all the dewormers but i see now drugs for protozoa. I am a mini expert of protozoa infections. The herbal parasite forum has no concept of protozoa parasites. they think of parasites, they link them all together in one neat package, not so with protozoa. they will not respond to any of the medications you listed except maybe albendazole which can handle microsporidia and ni ...   1,814 hits
Forum: Parasites: Drugs
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1511766

Hv: Memor-Eze, Butcher's Broom and other questions   by xizi   3y   View Entire Thread 4
Hello Hv I hope your recovery is continuing to go well and you are feeling much better. An elderly minor stroke (TIA) patient with a 50% blocked vein in his neck, has been prescribed the following medications: 1) Norvasc (blood pressure) - 5 mg/day 2) Plavix - 75 mg/day 3) Zocor - 20 mg/day He also takes the following supplements: 1) B-100 Complex - 1 pill daily 2) Cayenne - - 600 mg daily 3) Saw Palmetto prostate formula http://www.iherb.com/Irwin-Naturals-Prosta-Strong-with-Saw-Palmetto-and-Targeted-Prostate-Supportive-Nutrients-90-Liquid-Softgels/3183?at=1 4) Es ...   1,407 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1840583

To Turtle Lover-Please Read   by hopinso   9y   View Entire Thread 5
I read your earlier posts hours after you posted them. In many ways, because of the weight you have to lose and your health problems, you are a good candidate for fasting. However, you will need to take things slowly and carefully. Carrying around that extra weight means your body is also a grand storehouse for a variety of toxins. You need to ease into fasting slowly, but you should see some real results from a safe and well planned fast. I am still about 35 pounds overweight, but about ten years ago, it was about 100 pounds over. I have used diet, exercise, fasting, and the Master Cleans ...   713 hits
Forum: Fasting: Weight
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=693461

A True HE MAN   by plzchuckle   9mo
The too thin author I believe was more famous, stronger in his seventies, but the too thin book must have been an early book he wrote, shortly after he restored his own sickly body. After the too thin were described and prescribed to, he now starts his excercises. This man became a truly incredible strong man in his 70’s, way beyond what he is writing here early in his success back to health: _________ These are the exercises I have rebuilt my own body with to the point of 1OO per cent, physical perfection, a perfection equal to winning the Physical Culture $1000 first prize in ...   5,776 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2116979

Re: Salt??   by Hermit   12y
I would say yes, you have been mislead about SALT according to the following that I received from an online newsletter. In the 1940s, Wallace Kempner, a Duke University researcher, created the now famous ”rice diet” for treating hypertension. Patients on this diet ate only rice and peaches. When their blood pressure levels dropped, researchers jumped to the hasty conclusion that the elimination of salt must have done the trick. But, as so often happens in science, they overreacted and forgot about the problem of confounding factors that can completely negate the best-laid plans of ...   1,769 hits
Forum: Homeopathy
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=59500

Re: Fibromyalgia   by Hveragerthi   5y
  The only thing I would worry about with the magnesium is if she is on blood pressure medications since magnesium also lowers blood pressure.   Here is my write up on fibromyalgia:   Fibromyalgia is a disorder of improper adenosine triphosphate (ATP) formation by muscle cells.  ATP is the compound that provides energy for our cells and helps them to function properly.  Magnesium malate and malic acid are recommended because both magnesium and malic acid help to increase ATP levels.  Many health food stores sell combinations with ...   756 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1538377

Re: Sour and stale-smelling head. soap or shampoo allergy?   by #4715   9y
This is an excerpt from a website about allergies. -------------------------------------------- alpha-Pinene is used in bar and liquid soap, cologne, perfume, shaving cream, deodorant, dishwashing liquid, and air freshener. It can be a moderate irritant to skin, eyes, and mucus membranes. alpha-Terpineol is used in perfume, cologne, laundry detergent, bleach powder, laundry bleach, fabric softener, stick air freshener, Vaseline lotion, cologne, soap, hair spray, after shave, and roll-on deodorant. It can be highly irritating to mucus membranes and can also cause excitement, ...   13,071 hits
Forum: Body Odor
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=559211

I think I know what I did wrong chrisb1   by lownskater52   15mo
Been 7 hours since my last meal. Bloated and digestion is going very slow. I still look like someone who is suffering from serious malnutrition. Pale face and hands, low blood pressure (104/63), insomnia, muscles spasms, and crawling skin. Same stuff as before. I am going back to a water fast now and am hoping to hit ketosis soon. I’m hoping 1- 1.5 days. I broke my fast 3.5 days ago and only ate fruit and some steamed veggies so I’m hoping ketosis comes back quickly. Here is where I think I went wrong from the beginning that got me here. The fast went for 20 days and I began ...   436 hits
Forum: Fasting: Water Only
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2059552

well I've nailed it! Soy lecithin responsible for unpleas...   by tiredofthis   7mo
http://www.buzzle.com/articles/soy-lecithin-side-effects.html Soy lecithin is known to cause adverse effects, if consumed in excess; or worse, without a practitioners’ prescription. Some major discrepant fallouts are as follows: ➢ Soy lecithin can lead to side effects; such as, nausea, abdominal pain, and diarrhea. It is known to cause mild digestive upset, resulting in loose stools. Gastrointestinal problems are caused due to soy lecithin as well. ➢ Some people have experienced excessive weight gain after the consumption of soy lecithin. Contrarily, loss of appet ...   387 hits
Forum: Body Odor
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2132024

N-acetylcysteine (NAC), an anti-oxidant not as safe as th...   by grzbear   7y   View Entire Thread 6
When it comes to supplements, do your homework and use common sense. More is not always better. I wonder if things like this could be one reason why athletes tend to have enlarged hearts? These enlarged hearts may raise the risk of heart issues including cardiovascular disease and heart failure... too much exercise = not good. Moderation people. Made me think of Jim Fixx... http://www.physorg.com/news108147817.html Certain preparations taken to enhance athletic performance or stave off disease contain an anti-oxidant that could cause harm. According to new research at the Univers ...   1,771 hits
Forum: News   Supplements Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=959093

Re: Day 31 water fast maybe time to transition to juice/w...   by ALB   3y
I have lately been dizzy, faint ,lightheaded when just walking around. I posted that not sure whats up can’t see actually how not taking in any salt at all for 31 days can be good thing. Low salt causes low blood pressure and bet mine has fallen off the map! So thinking either try salt pill or start to drink some juice as most has some salt in it. I don’t quite want to break the fast totally and start to refeed just yet wanted to lose still another 5 or so pounds minimum am 220 but would like to at least make 215 or even 210. I could possibly do juice for a few days and then water a few ...   3,025 hits
Forum: Fasting: Weight
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1762883

Re: Eating in restaurants: Should I even think about it?   by pb3046   7y
My candida diet is protein and vegetables. Unlimited vegetables. You are limited because you are vegan. Actually protein is necessary for tissue repair and if you are healing candida, protein can be helpful. And adequate protein cuts carb cravings. The Mexican tacos with grilled beef, onions and cilantro would be on my diet, and cilantro is so good for detox. Add the radish that they serve with it and you have just jumpstarted your liver. You could have any protein, with any number of vegetables or salad if you eat out. Even McDonalds has a grilled chicken salad. If there is a Chinese ...   2,109 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1051574

treat Hypertension: CAPTOPRIL   by #96026   6y
Hypertension: CAPTOPRIL (captopril tablets, USP) is indicated for the treatment of hypertension. In using CAPTOPRIL, consideration should be given to the risk of neutropenia/agranulocytosis CAPTOPRIL may be used as initial therapy for patients with normal renal function, in whom the risk is relatively low. In patients with impaired renal function, particularly those with collagen vascular disease, captopril should be reserved for hypertensives who have either developed unacceptable side effects on other drugs, or have failed to respond satisfactorily to drug combinations. CAPTOPRI ...   645 hits
Forum: Hypertension
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1146596

Re: Day 27 of 40   by ALB   3y
Good to hear you are doing well.So you have no fainting feelings when walking around and not just talking when standing up quick? I am thinking that drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water my last fast was responsible for washing too much sodium and potassium out of my system. Took potassium pills and maybe should have took sodium pills but next time around was going to try drinking when thirsty and see how that went. Also was thinking to buy a blood pressure monitor so know what is going on better. Since not doing supervised fasting be good to have more data. Energy and the fainting wh ...   810 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1785915

MH's Sister   by plzchuckle   3y
  My sister smoked for about 40 years. After 1 visit with an accupuncturist she hasn’t smoked since. This sounds really great, but it seems to me that after that visit, she has never been the same again, fighting high blood pressure and aches and pains of all kinds for some years now. When she goes to my chiropractor she feels like she can barely get up on his table. Her diet is yo/yo/yo/yo up and down all the time and stress with a capital S, makes her life a mess at times. High blood pressure makes her ears RING and heart RACE and she has spent hundreds of nights up in fear of h ...   3,382 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1829406

Hibiscus Tea   by TELLTHETRUTH   5mo   View Entire Thread 3
I just read more information about hibiscus tea being the MOST antioxidant of ALL beverages, even more so than green tea! I absolutely LOVE hibiscus and drink the tea on a regular basis. I can literally get this stuff by the barrel, and always have PLENTY bags of it in my cupboard. So, needless to say, I make my tea using the dried flowers, not the commercial tea bag brands. But, if you have to buy a “Lipton” or some other store bought “herbal” tea, read the labels first. Besides its MEGA antioxidants, Hibiscus is RICH in vitamin C, fights free radicals, ...   299 hits
Forum: Black Seed Public
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2149018

Re: List of grandmas medications   by ObeyTheSloth   4y
Your grandma’s cholesterol may or may not be a problem, since high cholesterol readings don’t mean anything by themselves. From what I know, dangerous, oxidized cholesterol occurs thru consumption of hydrogenated oils, which reacts with the cholesterol in the body to ’clog’ the arteries once they’re inflamed. The oxidation + inflammation work together to do this and it’s NOT a mere issue of cholesterol. But, high cholesterol in healthy, good-eating, active people is usually nothing. For ex., I knew a 13 yr old girl that ate very healthy and practiced soccer for a couple of hours a day, yet ...   954 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1739387

Re: Were missing something?   by Carthage   7y
It seems you have many neuro-toxins running around in your systems, ie the regular toxins talked about in here. Sinusitis is a very illmeaning condition if it gets out of hand, first of because the cavities around the nose, temples, behind the eyes and eustachian tubes lay very close to the brain and when it’s aggravated with wrong nutrients then the toxins have a very close range getting into it, your brain it means.. That’s why the depression and anxiety may hit like a hammer. Sinusitis is best off treated by temporary fasting, avoiding dairy, starch, sugar and so on. Th ...   1,001 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=846820

Juicing for a diabetic following surgery Re: Fresh Vegeta...   by water01   4y
This is a juice recipe used by a diabetic who had surgery. 3 quarts a day of the vegetable juice combo. Plus, 1 pint of 1/2 apple and 1/2 grape was drank. You could WATCH the tissue heal and within 3-4 days normal blood sugar readings were reached and stayed level. _________________________________________________ 1/2 of the juice blend was carrots. The other 1/2 was a combination of: celery, brussel sprouts, bell pepper, cucumber, spinach, sting beans. Excerpt from here: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1635703#i In cases of diabetes, the entire elimination of all conce ...   847 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1684129

Oregano oil in pregnancy   by Dr Mom   5y
I have had some private e-mails come in by people who didn’t want to post publicly, asking if MH is right about oregano during pregnancy. Since he is giving a first-hand testimony on it’s usage, I think you should pay attention. I have used it safely on infants, children and adults. However, I have not had personal experience with it during pregnancy because of the research I have done. In spite of this, I have learned through personal experience to pay more attention to actual case histories than to random research. Here’s how I see it - some plants in nature are pretty specific on ...   1,503 hits
Forum: Ask Dr Mom
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1521234

Re: Hello and general update   by #17329   9y
Hi Anne - wow, the master himself wants you for a case-study. i would def. do it. just think - you’ll get unlimited definitive, unyielding and occasionally surly opinions about how to chelate! oh boy : ). seriously, i would do it. cutler’s help may prove very valuable to you. I was eating chocolate fudge cake straight after breakfast, how bad is that!!!! I have such a sweet tooth...well my candida has anyway ;) so it’s not just a piece but the whole lot! I’ve been clean since then! I hope you’re not suffering too much :) mmmm, chocolate fundge cake... oh man. yup - i ate pretty h ...   1,208 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=288819

I Think I Know What Went Wrong From the Get Go Chrisb1   by lownskater52   15mo   View Entire Thread 9
See lower posts Been 7 hours since my last meal. Bloated and digestion is going very slow. I still look like someone who is suffering from serious malnutrition. Pale face and hands, low blood pressure (104/63), insomnia, muscles spasms, and crawling skin. Same stuff as before. I am going back to a water fast now and am hoping to hit ketosis soon. I’m hoping 1- 1.5 days. I broke my fast 3.5 days ago and only ate fruit and some steamed veggies so I’m hoping ketosis comes back quickly. Here is where I think I went wrong from the beginning that got me here. The fast went for ...   543 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2059553

Can i do the plan?   by aviator   5y   View Entire Thread 6
Hi Dr.Jeff, My health problems started in June 2007 after recieving a DT(Diptheria Tetanus)shot. My blood pressure slowly started rising after the shot and I started exhibiting a lot of candida like symptoms including, sensitivity to spice, digestive issues, foul smelling bowel movements, eye floaters, head aches, heart palpitaions etc. During the summer of 2008 my MD suggested I try EDTA chelation which he conducts in his office. I had about 20 of these sessions two times a week 3gms EDTA in a 500ml IV bag for 2-3 hrs. This did not bring down my blood pressure but gave me energy. ...   797 hits
Forum: The Candida Expert
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1515197

Re: questions for you girls!   by nile   3y
My little girl will be a year old in a few weeks. For the pregnancy, I had terrible morning sickness, but I had that with my #2 daughter as well, so not unusual. I had a little bit of heart palps from Mirena, but they got better after the 1st tri. Less stress on my body at that point, I’m guessing was the reason. The last week of my pregnancy my blood pressure went up slightly, and I was retaining water. Not unusual. I had to be induced as I was overdue, happened with the other 2 as well. The one thing that happened that hadn’t with the others was that after delivery my blood press ...   753 hits
Forum: Mirena
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1802360

UNY--PLEASE HELP--I need to order   by niteblume   4y   View Entire Thread 2
Uny, I’m thinking maybe that nobody saw my questions of a week ago. I am needing to order and have lots of questions. I know I want lobelia(muscle cramps and nerves), ginkgo biloba(memory, circulation, blood pressure), red clover(circulation), cayenne tincture and powder, hawthorn(blood pressure). I also want echinacea for immune system. I want IF#1(maybe there are no questions on that except how many I need to get). On the IF#2, I know I want the ground flax but wonder what the ULTRA is. I need a parasite herb for a protozoa. Do I need the dry, liquid, or garlic. I’ve been concerned about ...   676 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1628973

Hypertension and cheese   by Sorefingerz   3y   View Entire Thread 3
Uncontrollable hypertension, urgent hypertension, hypertensive emergencies and consumption of cheese. It is my intent to make this a short version and make a long version available. I searched for hypertension & cheese for years now and found nothing. So, with that in mind, I will combine hyper tension, high blood pressure, cheese, aspartame and NutraSweet quite a few times in hopes search engines will pick up on this and associate the terms for future searchers. I have had HBP since around 2004, it was controllable with medications (from 165/85 to 120’s/70’s). Then, about three years late ...   2,042 hits
Forum: Hypertension   Diarrhea
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1822727

peripheral neuropathy - please advice   by pankulsh   8y   View Entire Thread 3
Hi All: After doing incurables program, I felt pretty good and have continued eating healthy raw foods, Dr. Schulze ’s superfood, Dr. Christopher’s BFC capsules and massage oil, blood pressure formula, cayenne ointment, do hot/cold showers, enema, juicing, aerobic and weight training (love doing it). Result has been that I have more energy, no medications (all stopped including blood pressure medication), more stronger than before. I am work in progress but with God’s Love I will reach there. Praying to Him has helped immensely. Something new seems to have crept that I need help with. ...   1,707 hits
Forum: Dr.Schulze's Miracle
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=799706

Re: cat can't breathe   by white tiger   8y
Echinacea is known for its benefits for immune functioning and for its antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial properties. Used as a natural antibiotic, immune stimulant and anti-allergy agent, Echinacea is also effective as a tonic for the lymphatic system and has been investigated as supportive treatment in AIDS therapy. Regular use can help to keep your pet healthy and resistant to a range of illnesses. I would use echinacea, cat’s claw, mullien, and Vitamin C Mullein leaf is supposed to be good for loosening mucous. give her 5 days on, and 2 days off so she doesn’t become depende ...   843 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
Forum: Ask CureZone
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=359783

Re: Ok will eat a bit of humble pie ,experts please fai...   by ALB   3y
Yes likley 100% water only. But who has gone 30 or more days on water only drinking only till thirst and not gotten dizzy,faint when walking around not just when getting up? I can’t possibly see how you get any salt or potassium with on water only. I read over the Shelton stuff very closely but found nothing much mentioned about salt or potassium. How can a person not take in any salt.It makes blood pressure.Zero salt would bring blood pressure down super low. I have no way to measure it at home maybe can go to place to see what it reads in doctors office of something.I would think its v ...   1,626 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1762874

Need help - Could this be candida? Also been diagnosed wi...   by #186027   33d
Hi.  I don’t know when you put your post, maybe you’re doing much better.  Saw the photos. If you’re not doing better, here’s my advice.  I believe the medical world has changed.  The majority of the doctors will not cure you if you don’t have something serious, they like you sick so they can make money off of you knowing you’re not going to die, then you have the rest that might care, but have no clue, and then you have the very few that care a lot and know a lot or might look everything up in order to cure you, but finding ...   457 hits
Forum: Ask CureZone   Candida   Bad Breath   Parasites Protozoa   Allergies Cure   Acid Reflux Cure
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2181756

Gotta Get Blood Pressure Down For DOT Physical.   by hopeblossom   3y   View First 20 Messages of 32
My husband is trying to pass his DOT physical for a job. The only job opportunity he has I should add. I searched and came up with this exact same problem that was posted before: http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1713962 The really frustrating thing is my husband can get it down at home with a multitude of supps and meds, but once he gets to the office, he gets anxious and it goes up. At home we get it down with Lisinopril, Hawthorn, Vit E, fish oil, and Coleus. The reading this morning was 127/78 then we get to the doctors office where the physical is being done and it jumped up ...   24,374 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1859804

Broke a 28 day water fast today   R by InCharge   12y   View Entire Thread 6
Wanted to go a little longer, but my body was telling me it was over. As opposed to my last lengthy fast when I was about 1/2 my present 64 yrs of age. I lost energy instead of getting more. Not sure if it was the age or the fact that between the metals and candidiases that I was trying to get rid of this time it took everything out of me. My last 21 day fast I started gaining energy on the 5th day. At the time, I was working a minimum 8 hrs of heavy work every day. After the 5th day I could hardly wait to get home to go run 21/2 to 3 miles at a good 7 minute mile. I just couldn’t seem ...   1,965 hits
Forum: Master Cleanse Supp
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=121943

Re: My Healing Journey from Stage 3C Adrenal Exhaustion   by Sherpa   32mo
Red Robin, I am not highly experienced with Adrenal Fatigue.. I have only recently started to research it and treat myself. So any advice from me.. take it with a big grain of salt. I think it’s best to stay off the competer unless you need to be on it.. to find information. What I did to get myself into a better state was to take all time off of work (close my business, sadly) ... take Vitamin C, Vitamin B5 and other vitamins... you can see details in my original post. I started with small doses and worked up. As far a ”stimulatory nutrients” - I don’t know what Dr. Lam means ...   13,535 hits
Forum: Adrenal Fatigue
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1886347

«Prev   1   10   20   30   40   50   60   70   71   72   73   74   75  
77   78   79   80   Next»  

High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Royal Cayenne Supreme
Royal Cayenne Supreme is a great food for the circulatory system. Thi...

What is Far-Infrared for?
The effects of Far-Infrared on the human body include: Raises tem...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...

Kill Candida Now
The best treatment for chronic Candida and yeast.Works fast.Guaranteed Res...

Ads

Ads from CureZone Sponsors

3Best Iodine Supplements
Dr Group Analyzes the 3 Best Kinds! Lugols, Potassium, & Nascent I...

Alternatives to medications
Psychiatry Alternatives, Schizophrenia, Depression, ADHD

Erectile Dysfunction?
Combat ED without pills, from home. Guaranteed 100% Success

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

What Ails You?
It doesn’t matter - this can help

Natural Cancer Remedies

Healthy Weight Loss
”After having tried pills, shakes, and about everything else ... I am t...

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? ...

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Utopia Silver Supplements
Silver Bulletin e-News Magazine, ”What the Coming Food Collapse M...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Solu...

Sutherlandia OPC Extract
Oleander based capsules and liquid proven to reverse HIV symptoms,...

The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.

Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Benefits of Himalayan Salt
Crystal Salt promotes kidney & gall bladder health when compared t...
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
Learn The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...
Alternatives to medications
Psychiatry Alternatives, Schizophrenia, Depression, ADHD

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Uva Ursi Capsules
Hulda Clark Kidney Cleanse
Purest Body Products
No solvents, no heavy metals, organic, vegan, no animal testing

GOLD

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Mineral & Vitamin Organ Support. Find the supplements you need to s...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

What Ails You?
It doesn’t matter - this can help
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
All of Dr. Hulda Clark’s Books
Dr. Hulda R. Clark has written many popular books over the yea...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Kill Candida Now
The best treatment for chronic Candida and yeast.Works fast.Guaranteed Resul...
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Good Health Naturally
The best in digestive enzymes, serrapeptase, krill oil, olive leaf extr...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 0.93 sec at 7/22/2014 12:26:04 PM, requested by 107.20.91.81, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/search.asp?q=blood+pressure&f=762&t=0&p=76 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2