CureZone Search Results for
blood pressure
Search CureZone:  
Top 300 Search Terms

4866 Messages     Page: 76 of 82
 «Prev   1   10   20   30   40   50   60   70   71   72   73   74   75  
77   78   79   80   Next»  

Re: Lyme Co-infection   by jessesmom1987   6y
This is what Iíve been building up to, but I had already been taking sea salt/Vitamin C/potassium chloride for the Adrenals for a while before increasing in frequency. You can find out alot of information on the Lyme Frequencies group. I havenít been posting, just doing alot of reading. This is from the Klinghard info, a post by Newport. See where it says ĒWe start by deworming our clientsĒ...I think thatís one of the reasons I havenít had as severe of a reaction to upping the salt/vitamin C like Iíve been reading about that others say theyíve experienced. Not only have I killed a ...   4,116 hits
Forum: Parasites Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1314913

Re: First time foing the cleanse   by Zoebess   8y
Hi Philly, Are you taking BP meds or supplements?? The active ingredient of the Master Cleanse is cayenne and it could affect the efficacy of your medication and so you would have to moniter that somehow. Also, you must take care to avoid anything with licorice if you have high blood pressure, so check your labels on teas~~here is a link with more info~ http://curezone.com/blogs/m.asp?f=770&i=30 Under most circumstances, the Master Cleanse provides adequate nutrition. If you feel the need, you can add unsulphured Blackstrap Molasses to your daily plan. It is nutritio ...   697 hits
Forum: Master Cleanse Supp
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=770795

Re: So no one can answer any real questions here?   by bird   10y
:)))) Look at this impatient one ;-). Easy, sometimes you must wait a bit for others to come to computer keyboard... Now, being serious. There is a Bowel Cleanse forum at CureZone. I donít know if you managed to come across this article: http://www.curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=76&i=3 And from my experience: quite a lot of old bowel matter gets expelled during fast, especially if you donít eat for more than 5-7 days. Intestines still produce mucus pushing away old layers of it. You may need to induce bowel movement at a suitable frequency, say every 2-3 days. Also - find your o ...   950 hits
Forum: Fasting: Water
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=685508

Re: Anise - Health benefits and warnings of Anise   by mo123   5y
Health benefits of aniseed by Reverend Ashira Goddard The aniseed is often a confusing part of an herbal benefits. The seed is actually the fruit of the herb anise. If you lived in the 16th century you would think mice if you heard the word anise. The feathery appearance of the leaves attracted mice like cheese. In the 7th century it was used for coughs, the Romans used it to cure bad breath, in the 14th century a tax was levied on the herb due to its popularity. Cleanse Photos - It Works Itís like tire rubber in your colon Get it out in 9 days or never pay! BlessedHerbs.com/det ...   7,606 hits
Forum: Sara's Soup Kitchen
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1409899

Great post + "normal bp" :) Re: my experience with cayenn...   by unyquity   4y
Nol a, Thanks for a fantastic testimony/post.  Iím so glad that you now "k-n-o-w know" how effectively it regulates blood pressure (and that you shared). Knowing how reliant (maybe I should say "addicted") you are to that bp monitor of yours (you KNOW if I ever come to your house, thatís THE first thing thatís goiní in the dumpster when I start doing some Dr. Schulze "trashing" Lol)...I want to make sure you know a very real fact. From the time "they" started measuring blood pressure (up until the pharmaceutical cartel ...   1,127 hits
Forum: Natural Healing
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1600355

Re: Fasting (to completion?) - My Journey to Health   by ALB   3y
125 is very light for 5ft 6. If you have had children you will have that lose skin on stomach you wonít lose that too easily and fasting is not going to do think anything about cellulite. You do need to exericse everyone should 3 to 5 x week aerobic type is good and 3x week to maybe 4 x weights. You donít need to lose any weight and you shouldnít have that much bodyfat although you can be pretty skinny and have more bodyfat if you donít have muscle. One of my skinny friends male 5ft 7 and 147 pounds was shocked at his bodyfat which was much higher than he thought it should be. But h ...   3,844 hits     0 of 2 (0%)
Forum: Fasting: Coconut Water   Fasting: Water Only
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1793385

Re: At my wit's end. Any idea what I have? (long read)   by linenup   5y
my 2cents worth:: (with bad spelling) 1. I would get tested thru Metametrix GI Effects Stool test. Other tests are a waste. Identification of the parasites is very helpful. For instance i see on your list all the dewormers but i see now drugs for protozoa. I am a mini expert of protozoa infections. The herbal parasite forum has no concept of protozoa parasites. they think of parasites, they link them all together in one neat package, not so with protozoa. they will not respond to any of the medications you listed except maybe albendazole which can handle microsporidia and ni ...   1,896 hits
Forum: Parasites: Drugs
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1511766

Hv: Memor-Eze, Butcher's Broom and other questions   by xizi   3y   View Entire Thread 4
Hello Hv I hope your recovery is continuing to go well and you are feeling much better. An elderly minor stroke (TIA) patient with a 50% blocked vein in his neck, has been prescribed the following medications: 1) Norvasc (blood pressure) - 5 mg/day 2) Plavix - 75 mg/day 3) Zocor - 20 mg/day He also takes the following supplements: 1) B-100 Complex - 1 pill daily 2) Cayenne - - 600 mg daily 3) Saw Palmetto prostate formula http://www.iherb.com/Irwin-Naturals-Prosta-Strong-with-Saw-Palmetto-and-Targeted-Prostate-Supportive-Nutrients-90-Liquid-Softgels/3183?at=1 4) Es ...   1,924 hits
Forum: The Truth in Medicine
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1840583

To Turtle Lover-Please Read   by hopinso   9y   View Entire Thread 5
I read your earlier posts hours after you posted them. In many ways, because of the weight you have to lose and your health problems, you are a good candidate for fasting. However, you will need to take things slowly and carefully. Carrying around that extra weight means your body is also a grand storehouse for a variety of toxins. You need to ease into fasting slowly, but you should see some real results from a safe and well planned fast. I am still about 35 pounds overweight, but about ten years ago, it was about 100 pounds over. I have used diet, exercise, fasting, and the Master Cleans ...   748 hits
Forum: Fasting: Weight
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=693461

A True HE MAN   by plzchuckle   13mo
The too thin author I believe was more famous, stronger in his seventies, but the too thin book must have been an early book he wrote, shortly after he restored his own sickly body. After the too thin were described and prescribed to, he now starts his excercises. This man became a truly incredible strong man in his 70ís, way beyond what he is writing here early in his success back to health: _________ These are the exercises I have rebuilt my own body with to the point of 1OO per cent, physical perfection, a perfection equal to winning the Physical Culture $1000 first prize in ...   7,330 hits
Forum: Barefooters' Library
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2116979

Re: Sour and stale-smelling head. soap or shampoo allergy?   by #4715   9y
This is an excerpt from a website about allergies. -------------------------------------------- alpha-Pinene is used in bar and liquid soap, cologne, perfume, shaving cream, deodorant, dishwashing liquid, and air freshener. It can be a moderate irritant to skin, eyes, and mucus membranes. alpha-Terpineol is used in perfume, cologne, laundry detergent, bleach powder, laundry bleach, fabric softener, stick air freshener, Vaseline lotion, cologne, soap, hair spray, after shave, and roll-on deodorant. It can be highly irritating to mucus membranes and can also cause excitement, ...   15,028 hits
Forum: Body Odor
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=559211

Re: Salt??   by Hermit   12y
I would say yes, you have been mislead about SALT according to the following that I received from an online newsletter. In the 1940s, Wallace Kempner, a Duke University researcher, created the now famous Ērice dietĒ for treating hypertension. Patients on this diet ate only rice and peaches. When their blood pressure levels dropped, researchers jumped to the hasty conclusion that the elimination of salt must have done the trick. But, as so often happens in science, they overreacted and forgot about the problem of confounding factors that can completely negate the best-laid plans of ...   1,852 hits
Forum: Homeopathy
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=59500

Re: Fibromyalgia   by Hveragerthi   5y
  The only thing I would worry about with the magnesium is if she is on blood pressure medications since magnesium also lowers blood pressure.   Here is my write up on fibromyalgia:   Fibromyalgia is a disorder of improper adenosine triphosphate (ATP) formation by muscle cells.  ATP is the compound that provides energy for our cells and helps them to function properly.  Magnesium malate and malic acid are recommended because both magnesium and malic acid help to increase ATP levels.  Many health food stores sell combinations with ...   798 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1538377

I think I know what I did wrong chrisb1   by lownskater52   19mo
Been 7 hours since my last meal. Bloated and digestion is going very slow. I still look like someone who is suffering from serious malnutrition. Pale face and hands, low blood pressure (104/63), insomnia, muscles spasms, and crawling skin. Same stuff as before. I am going back to a water fast now and am hoping to hit ketosis soon. Iím hoping 1- 1.5 days. I broke my fast 3.5 days ago and only ate fruit and some steamed veggies so Iím hoping ketosis comes back quickly. Here is where I think I went wrong from the beginning that got me here. The fast went for 20 days and I began ...   530 hits
Forum: Fasting: Water Only
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2059552

N-acetylcysteine (NAC), an anti-oxidant not as safe as th...   by grzbear   7y   View Entire Thread 6
When it comes to supplements, do your homework and use common sense. More is not always better. I wonder if things like this could be one reason why athletes tend to have enlarged hearts? These enlarged hearts may raise the risk of heart issues including cardiovascular disease and heart failure... too much exercise = not good. Moderation people. Made me think of Jim Fixx... http://www.physorg.com/news108147817.html Certain preparations taken to enhance athletic performance or stave off disease contain an anti-oxidant that could cause harm. According to new research at the Univers ...   1,896 hits
Forum: News   Supplements Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=959093

well I've nailed it! Soy lecithin responsible for unpleas...   by tiredofthis   11mo
http://www.buzzle.com/articles/soy-lecithin-side-effects.html Soy lecithin is known to cause adverse effects, if consumed in excess; or worse, without a practitionersí prescription. Some major discrepant fallouts are as follows: ➢ Soy lecithin can lead to side effects; such as, nausea, abdominal pain, and diarrhea. It is known to cause mild digestive upset, resulting in loose stools. Gastrointestinal problems are caused due to soy lecithin as well. ➢ Some people have experienced excessive weight gain after the consumption of soy lecithin. Contrarily, loss of appet ...   670 hits
Forum: Body Odor
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2132024

Re: Day 31 water fast maybe time to transition to juice/w...   by ALB   3y
I have lately been dizzy, faint ,lightheaded when just walking around. I posted that not sure whats up canít see actually how not taking in any salt at all for 31 days can be good thing. Low salt causes low blood pressure and bet mine has fallen off the map! So thinking either try salt pill or start to drink some juice as most has some salt in it. I donít quite want to break the fast totally and start to refeed just yet wanted to lose still another 5 or so pounds minimum am 220 but would like to at least make 215 or even 210. I could possibly do juice for a few days and then water a few ...   3,427 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1762883

Re: Eating in restaurants: Should I even think about it?   by pb3046   7y
My candida diet is protein and vegetables. Unlimited vegetables. You are limited because you are vegan. Actually protein is necessary for tissue repair and if you are healing candida, protein can be helpful. And adequate protein cuts carb cravings. The Mexican tacos with grilled beef, onions and cilantro would be on my diet, and cilantro is so good for detox. Add the radish that they serve with it and you have just jumpstarted your liver. You could have any protein, with any number of vegetables or salad if you eat out. Even McDonalds has a grilled chicken salad. If there is a Chinese ...   2,342 hits
Forum: Candida Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1051574

treat Hypertension: CAPTOPRIL   by #96026   6y
Hypertension: CAPTOPRIL (captopril tablets, USP) is indicated for the treatment of hypertension. In using CAPTOPRIL, consideration should be given to the risk of neutropenia/agranulocytosis CAPTOPRIL may be used as initial therapy for patients with normal renal function, in whom the risk is relatively low. In patients with impaired renal function, particularly those with collagen vascular disease, captopril should be reserved for hypertensives who have either developed unacceptable side effects on other drugs, or have failed to respond satisfactorily to drug combinations. CAPTOPRI ...   663 hits
Forum: Hypertension
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1146596

Re: Day 27 of 40   by ALB   3y
Good to hear you are doing well.So you have no fainting feelings when walking around and not just talking when standing up quick? I am thinking that drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water my last fast was responsible for washing too much sodium and potassium out of my system. Took potassium pills and maybe should have took sodium pills but next time around was going to try drinking when thirsty and see how that went. Also was thinking to buy a blood pressure monitor so know what is going on better. Since not doing supervised fasting be good to have more data. Energy and the fainting wh ...   870 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1785915

MH's Sister   by plzchuckle   3y
† My sister smoked for about 40 years. After 1 visit with an accupuncturist she hasnít smoked since. This sounds really great, but it seems to me that after that visit, she has never been the same again, fighting high blood pressure and aches and pains of all kinds for some years now. When she goes to my chiropractor she feels like she can barely get up on his table. Her diet is yo/yo/yo/yo up and down all the time and stress with a capital S, makes her life a mess at times. High blood pressure makes her ears RING and heart RACE and she has spent hundreds of nights up in fear of h ...   3,444 hits
Forum: Barefooters' Library
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1829406

Hibiscus Tea   by TELLTHETRUTH   9mo   View Entire Thread 3
I just read more information about hibiscus tea being the MOST antioxidant of ALL beverages, even more so than green tea! I absolutely LOVE hibiscus and drink the tea on a regular basis. I can literally get this stuff by the barrel, and always have PLENTY bags of it in my cupboard. So, needless to say, I make my tea using the dried flowers, not the commercial tea bag brands. But, if you have to buy a “Lipton” or some other store bought “herbal” tea, read the labels first. Besides its MEGA antioxidants, Hibiscus is RICH in vitamin C, fights free radicals, ...   452 hits
Forum: Black Seed Public
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2149018

Re: List of grandmas medications   by ObeyTheSloth   4y
Your grandmaís cholesterol may or may not be a problem, since high cholesterol readings donít mean anything by themselves. From what I know, dangerous, oxidized cholesterol occurs thru consumption of hydrogenated oils, which reacts with the cholesterol in the body to íclogí the arteries once theyíre inflamed. The oxidation + inflammation work together to do this and itís NOT a mere issue of cholesterol. But, high cholesterol in healthy, good-eating, active people is usually nothing. For ex., I knew a 13 yr old girl that ate very healthy and practiced soccer for a couple of hours a day, yet ...   1,041 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1739387

Oregano oil in pregnancy   by Dr Mom   5y
I have had some private e-mails come in by people who didnít want to post publicly, asking if MH is right about oregano during pregnancy. Since he is giving a first-hand testimony on itís usage, I think you should pay attention. I have used it safely on infants, children and adults. However, I have not had personal experience with it during pregnancy because of the research I have done. In spite of this, I have learned through personal experience to pay more attention to actual case histories than to random research. Hereís how I see it - some plants in nature are pretty specific on ...   1,529 hits
Forum: Ask Dr Mom
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1521234

Re: Were missing something?   by Carthage   7y
It seems you have many neuro-toxins running around in your systems, ie the regular toxins talked about in here. Sinusitis is a very illmeaning condition if it gets out of hand, first of because the cavities around the nose, temples, behind the eyes and eustachian tubes lay very close to the brain and when itís aggravated with wrong nutrients then the toxins have a very close range getting into it, your brain it means.. Thatís why the depression and anxiety may hit like a hammer. Sinusitis is best off treated by temporary fasting, avoiding dairy, starch, sugar and so on. Th ...   1,049 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=846820

Juicing for a diabetic following surgery Re: Fresh Vegeta...   by water01   4y
This is a juice recipe used by a diabetic who had surgery. 3 quarts a day of the vegetable juice combo. Plus, 1 pint of 1/2 apple and 1/2 grape was drank. You could WATCH the tissue heal and within 3-4 days normal blood sugar readings were reached and stayed level. _________________________________________________ 1/2 of the juice blend was carrots. The other 1/2 was a combination of: celery, brussel sprouts, bell pepper, cucumber, spinach, sting beans. Excerpt from here: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1635703#i In cases of diabetes, the entire elimination of all conce ...   890 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1684129

Re: Hello and general update   by #17329   9y
Hi Anne - wow, the master himself wants you for a case-study. i would def. do it. just think - youíll get unlimited definitive, unyielding and occasionally surly opinions about how to chelate! oh boy : ). seriously, i would do it. cutlerís help may prove very valuable to you. I was eating chocolate fudge cake straight after breakfast, how bad is that!!!! I have such a sweet tooth...well my candida has anyway ;) so itís not just a piece but the whole lot! Iíve been clean since then! I hope youíre not suffering too much :) mmmm, chocolate fundge cake... oh man. yup - i ate pretty h ...   1,305 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=288819

I Think I Know What Went Wrong From the Get Go Chrisb1   by lownskater52   19mo   View Entire Thread 9
See lower posts Been 7 hours since my last meal. Bloated and digestion is going very slow. I still look like someone who is suffering from serious malnutrition. Pale face and hands, low blood pressure (104/63), insomnia, muscles spasms, and crawling skin. Same stuff as before. I am going back to a water fast now and am hoping to hit ketosis soon. Iím hoping 1- 1.5 days. I broke my fast 3.5 days ago and only ate fruit and some steamed veggies so Iím hoping ketosis comes back quickly. Here is where I think I went wrong from the beginning that got me here. The fast went for ...   598 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2059553

Can i do the plan?   by aviator   5y   View Entire Thread 6
Hi Dr.Jeff, My health problems started in June 2007 after recieving a DT(Diptheria Tetanus)shot. My blood pressure slowly started rising after the shot and I started exhibiting a lot of candida like symptoms including, sensitivity to spice, digestive issues, foul smelling bowel movements, eye floaters, head aches, heart palpitaions etc. During the summer of 2008 my MD suggested I try EDTA chelation which he conducts in his office. I had about 20 of these sessions two times a week 3gms EDTA in a 500ml IV bag for 2-3 hrs. This did not bring down my blood pressure but gave me energy. ...   824 hits
Forum: The Candida Expert
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1515197

Re: questions for you girls!   by nile   3y
My little girl will be a year old in a few weeks. For the pregnancy, I had terrible morning sickness, but I had that with my #2 daughter as well, so not unusual. I had a little bit of heart palps from Mirena, but they got better after the 1st tri. Less stress on my body at that point, Iím guessing was the reason. The last week of my pregnancy my blood pressure went up slightly, and I was retaining water. Not unusual. I had to be induced as I was overdue, happened with the other 2 as well. The one thing that happened that hadnít with the others was that after delivery my blood press ...   810 hits
Forum: Mirena
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1802360

UNY--PLEASE HELP--I need to order   by niteblume   4y   View Entire Thread 2
Uny, Iím thinking maybe that nobody saw my questions of a week ago. I am needing to order and have lots of questions. I know I want lobelia(muscle cramps and nerves), ginkgo biloba(memory, circulation, blood pressure), red clover(circulation), cayenne tincture and powder, hawthorn(blood pressure). I also want echinacea for immune system. I want IF#1(maybe there are no questions on that except how many I need to get). On the IF#2, I know I want the ground flax but wonder what the ULTRA is. I need a parasite herb for a protozoa. Do I need the dry, liquid, or garlic. Iíve been concerned about ...   705 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1628973

peripheral neuropathy - please advice   by pankulsh   8y   View Entire Thread 3
Hi All: After doing incurables program, I felt pretty good and have continued eating healthy raw foods, Dr. Schulze ís superfood, Dr. Christopherís BFC capsules and massage oil, blood pressure formula, cayenne ointment, do hot/cold showers, enema, juicing, aerobic and weight training (love doing it). Result has been that I have more energy, no medications (all stopped including blood pressure medication), more stronger than before. I am work in progress but with Godís Love I will reach there. Praying to Him has helped immensely. Something new seems to have crept that I need help with. ...   1,871 hits
Forum: Dr.Schulze's Miracle
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=799706

Hypertension and cheese   by Sorefingerz   3y   View Entire Thread 3
Uncontrollable hypertension, urgent hypertension, hypertensive emergencies and consumption of cheese. It is my intent to make this a short version and make a long version available. I searched for hypertension & cheese for years now and found nothing. So, with that in mind, I will combine hyper tension, high blood pressure, cheese, aspartame and NutraSweet quite a few times in hopes search engines will pick up on this and associate the terms for future searchers. I have had HBP since around 2004, it was controllable with medications (from 165/85 to 120ís/70ís). Then, about three years late ...   2,134 hits
Forum: Hypertension   Diarrhea
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1822727

Re: cat can't breathe   by white tiger   8y
Echinacea is known for its benefits for immune functioning and for its antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial properties. Used as a natural antibiotic, immune stimulant and anti-allergy agent, Echinacea is also effective as a tonic for the lymphatic system and has been investigated as supportive treatment in AIDS therapy. Regular use can help to keep your pet healthy and resistant to a range of illnesses. I would use echinacea, catís claw, mullien, and Vitamin C Mullein leaf is supposed to be good for loosening mucous. give her 5 days on, and 2 days off so she doesnít become depende ...   884 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
Forum: Ask CureZone
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=359783

Need help - Could this be candida? Also been diagnosed wi...   by #186027   5mo
Hi.  I don’t know when you put your post, maybe you’re doing much better.  Saw the photos. If you’re not doing better, here’s my advice.  I believe the medical world has changed.  The majority of the doctors will not cure you if you don’t have something serious, they like you sick so they can make money off of you knowing you’re not going to die, then you have the rest that might care, but have no clue, and then you have the very few that care a lot and know a lot or might look everything up in order to cure you, but finding ...   828 hits
Forum: Ask CureZone   Candida   Bad Breath   Parasites Protozoa   Allergies Cure   Acid Reflux Cure
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2181756

Re: Ok will eat a bit of humble pie ,experts please fai...   by ALB   3y
Yes likley 100% water only. But who has gone 30 or more days on water only drinking only till thirst and not gotten dizzy,faint when walking around not just when getting up? I canít possibly see how you get any salt or potassium with on water only. I read over the Shelton stuff very closely but found nothing much mentioned about salt or potassium. How can a person not take in any salt.It makes blood pressure.Zero salt would bring blood pressure down super low. I have no way to measure it at home maybe can go to place to see what it reads in doctors office of something.I would think its v ...   1,711 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1762874

Gotta Get Blood Pressure Down For DOT Physical.   by hopeblossom   3y   View First 20 Messages of 34
My husband is trying to pass his DOT physical for a job. The only job opportunity he has I should add. I searched and came up with this exact same problem that was posted before: http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1713962 The really frustrating thing is my husband can get it down at home with a multitude of supps and meds, but once he gets to the office, he gets anxious and it goes up. At home we get it down with Lisinopril, Hawthorn, Vit E, fish oil, and Coleus. The reading this morning was 127/78 then we get to the doctors office where the physical is being done and it jumped up ...   28,736 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1859804

Broke a 28 day water fast today   R by InCharge   12y   View Entire Thread 6
Wanted to go a little longer, but my body was telling me it was over. As opposed to my last lengthy fast when I was about 1/2 my present 64 yrs of age. I lost energy instead of getting more. Not sure if it was the age or the fact that between the metals and candidiases that I was trying to get rid of this time it took everything out of me. My last 21 day fast I started gaining energy on the 5th day. At the time, I was working a minimum 8 hrs of heavy work every day. After the 5th day I could hardly wait to get home to go run 21/2 to 3 miles at a good 7 minute mile. I just couldnít seem ...   2,061 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=121943

Re: My Healing Journey from Stage 3C Adrenal Exhaustion   by Sherpa   3y
Red Robin, I am not highly experienced with Adrenal Fatigue.. I have only recently started to research it and treat myself. So any advice from me.. take it with a big grain of salt. I think itís best to stay off the competer unless you need to be on it.. to find information. What I did to get myself into a better state was to take all time off of work (close my business, sadly) ... take Vitamin C, Vitamin B5 and other vitamins... you can see details in my original post. I started with small doses and worked up. As far a Ēstimulatory nutrientsĒ - I donít know what Dr. Lam means ...   15,248 hits
Forum: Adrenal Fatigue
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1886347

Chiropractic testimonial! :)   R by muttgirl   7y   View Entire Thread 6
I have been seeing a chiropractor for terrible foot pain during hiking. It turned out that I was totally out of alignment, my hips were not level, one leg was longer than the other, and I had some cervical vertebrae (C3,C4) way out of alignemnt, as well as one near where my bra strap is. The problem was not in my foot, my whole body was misaligned and compensating making my muscles tight all over. They have been using the massager on me and not doing hand adjustments, because my muscles were so tight. I had an appointment 2 days ago. He gasped when he pulled my hair back, because he cou ...   1,813 hits
Forum: Ask Dr. Sutter
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1067519

Image Embedded 12 Free ways to stop stress   by mo123   5y
heart disease overview > stress management > 12 Free Ways to Stop Stress 1 of 14 Next>> ...   1,228 hits
Blog: Longevity - Make the choice to live better
curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1454865

--answer--High Blood Pressure----   by moreless   5y
Hi Free2Day, Your question: Hello Moreless, Youíve asked me to report back to you with results... Well overall itís going very well. My High BP has dropped. The lowest was 127/75 pulse 70. Excellent! (with BP meds also) Question: What do you believe has allowed this blood pressure drop? End. I couldnít handle the epsom salt thing for some reason. Became very ill due to salt overload in my system. Question: How much Epsom salt did you take? End. I do have one problem you can help me with... Because of the bad side effects of my prescription drugs, I had to cut them ...   1,810 hits
Forum: Ask Moreless: pH
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1473946

27th day of a fast and elevated bilirubin   by #117950   5y   View Entire Thread 3
Hi Dr. Hardy, I am on the 26th day of a fast (have not decided how long to fast yet...just taking it one day at a time). The first 23 days were on the master phase of the Arise and Shine cleanse. In addition to the shakes and herbal supplements, I added some additional nutritional supplements including some amino acid supplements (L-tyrosine, GABA Calm, 5-HTP, DLPA, Balanced Amino Acid supplement), multi vitamin, high lignan flax oil. Over the course of the fast I have also been having vegetable broth, watered down grapefruit juice, and a vegetable juice blend. I have now shifted to ...   3,812 hits
Forum: Ask Dennis Hardy ND
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1457584

Re: epson salt bath??   by Wrenn   9y
you do not say what juices you are doing and even if doing swf etc with it? salt can often lead to sore throats, and also simple detoxing as well. it is not good to hastily assume it is lympth related, when it may just be throat irritation from certain drinks or other irritations as part of a minor healing crisis symptom. since toxins are also released thru lungs and thus would affect throat mouth area as well. I would suggest gargling with a bit of apple cider vinegar diluted in water, followed by a small bit of baking soda in water swish between teeth etc (DO NOT SWALLOW!) ...   3,726 hits
Forum: Lymph Cleanse
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=617079

Re: Emotional Health   by Shalfen   5y
Hello!! What a coincidence. Two days ago we had a lesson about ĒThe truth about ageingĒ as part of a EFL course at university. I asked my students about their grandparents. One of the students told us about his grandfather, aged 92, who still plays football with him. According to this student, his grandfather has a positive attitude towards life, despite having being a widower for three years. In addition, he lives with his family, but in a separate flat, between the seaside and the countryside. He always cooks his lunch, eats an apple a day at 11 a.m. and has only a cup of caffel ...   5,160 hits
Forum: Diet & Nutrition
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1393539

HDL cholesterol   by happyfamily6   4y   View Entire Thread 8
Hv, My husband and I just had our yearly physical through his work. They checked glucose, cholesterol, BMI, blood pressure. I was just dandy in every category except for HDL. And my blood pressure was low (102/60). My total cholesterol is 137. HDL is 37 (needs to be 50 at least, they say). Iíve never had my cholesterol checked before this, so I donít have any other baseline. I drink small amounts of raw milk and other dairy. Not a whole lot. I donít eat much red meat - more poultry or fish. But I do use a lot of butter in my baking and kitchen. I started doing this last yea ...   647 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1676545

Erythromycin, if used alone, doubled the risk of sudden d...   RN by _BOB   10y
Antibiotic Interaction May Raise Heart Death Risk Wed 8 September, 2004 22:02 By Gene Emery BOSTON (Reuters) - Doctors have known for years that the antibiotic erythromycin can, in rare cases, spark an abnormal and sometimes fatal heartbeat. But combining it with several common drugs may dramatically increase that risk, researchers warned on Wednesday. Their analysis of 1,476 sudden deaths in Tennessee found a fivefold increase in the chance of dropping dead from a heart attack among people taking erythromycin plus one of a handful of drugs. Yet even erythromycin, if used al ...   1,470 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
Forum: News
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=586332

** ph balancing adrenals thyroid and blood pressure   RN by LD Di   7y   View Entire Thread 7
Since starting to use the alk drink and detox baths, I no longer seem to need to do enemas, bowel cleanses, parasite cleanses, or take anything for the candida I had for YEARS! At times in the past, these seemed never ending, with little to show for my time and effort. Also adjusted diet toward more organic, less meat (even organic, free range) more alkaline producing (for me personally, as indicated by testing with PH strips) and started eliminating prescription and massive use of suppliments. OPing 4-6 X a day. Improvment happened quite quickly, within a month. Perhaps because I wa ...   1,944 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
Forum: Ask Moreless: pH
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=869244

Re: Adrenal Fatigue Questions   by Hveragerthi   3y
 HV, a few questions on Adrenal fatigue. 1 If you have anxiety attack, does it necessarily suggest Adrenal fatigue? No, a build up of lactate is a more common cause than excess epinephrine release triggering anxiety. 2 Does that mean low cortisol or high cortisol? Neither. 3 Could there be some other reason? Yes, a build up of lactate is the most common reason.  This can occur for a number of reasons such as shallow breathing and some metabolic disorders.  Excess epinephrine with a lack of acetylcholine to balance it can also trigger off panic attac ...   870 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1759943

Re: Anyone used CardioVital from Biowell for Hypertension   by ELVISFOREVER   7mo
This is now current year 2014, but it still applies. You may have gotten your answers already. 2005 is a long time ago I realize. But I have researched this product from several sites and found two discrepancies. The milligrams for one sit had it 425mg the other 320mg. Also the ingredient for CARDIO VITAL PLUS at one site: wwwcalcompnutritioncom/cardio-vital-plushtml had American mistletoe as their one of 12 ingredients. That ingredient is bad and dangerous and should NEVER be used! Here is what it causes: AMERICAN MISTLETOE Overview Information American mistletoe is a plant. T ...   902 hits
Forum: Hypertension
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2163562

Re: what does protozoa die off feel like   by jazzydude   26mo
At my best I can keep all these things in check, but itís always lurking there, centered maybe in lower area below the navel. Itís possible that you have H pylori and or a protozoa. The thing is to get properly diagnosed. Labs are not very reliable and I have had many false negatives and some positives for protozoa.   1,549 hits
Forum: Parasites: Protozoa
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1986491

Re: Australian's with Morgellons   by SueKaiser   7y
Hello, thanks for the replies.. I really appreciate it! I guess I will stick to this CSalt thing for awhile longer, but got a little discouraged. I think it was working well until I was low on money and bought something called EsterC because it was on sale; started using that and my night sweats, more specks, and everything came back. It took me about 10 days on pure vitamin C (and sodium chloride) to get back to having mild symptoms again. I really didnít study that silver thing at all; just looked it up real quick on google, saw a picture of what could happen and closed the window! (didn ...   7,340 hits
Forum: Morgellons
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=874118

Re: Day 32 now juice fast.   by ALB   3y
Had enough being dizzy and nearly fainting walking around on water fast.Could be salt and resultant low blood pressure so whatever last night drank 8oz total over about three hours of almond milk think breeze is brand.It has salt in it ,potassium too I think .I got super hyper few hours after drinking it got only 3 hours sleep last night not great but feel actually much better today. This morning drank diluted 50/50 pina colada 100% juice and have had that now about three of our times in 8oz glasses. I am not trying to force down the juice but when feel thirsty just drink.Not drinking much ...   3,354 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1763321

Liver Cleanse   RN by gpascucci   9y   View Entire Thread 4
My friend Andreas Moritz has written, ĒThe Amazing Liver Cleanse.Ē (AMAZON). I was not feeling well and my closest friendís wife had just died of pancreatic cancer in 2000. My friend asked if I would go to Mexico after his wife died to take a break. I was told by a psychic friend that on my trip I would meet two very metaphysically like minded people. Low and behold they were staying in my friends bed and breakfast. It was Andreas and his girlfriend Lily. Andreas told me about the liver cleanse and said I was not sick but my liver was congested. I performed 8 liver cleanses over the ne ...   3,232 hits     2 of 2 (100%)
Forum: Liver Flush Facts
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=712363

Re: I have been drinking baking soda and water... I feel ...   by #132242   3y
the rise in blood pressure could be due to the fact that baking soda is sodium bicarbonate. sodium is known to raise blood pressure. i havenít read too much about the moreless program, but a lot of people do well on these types of programs made popular by dr. robert young. it is an interesting theory that the stomach is actually designed to be alkaline. not sure if i agree with it, but the proof is in the testimonials. also, a lot of people do not do well with these types of alkalizing programs. if it were me i would jsut try to listen to your body. obviously there is something t ...   156,478 hits
Forum: Candida Support   Celiac   Parasites: Protozoa   Acne   Leaky Gut   Adrenal Fatigue
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1808442

Does this sound like a hernia?   by searchingforclues   5y   View Entire Thread 10
Hver, I hope you can bear with me here while I self diagnose and maybe youíll be able to tell me if Iím right and what I can do about it. I posted earlier about having gut dysbiosis and thinking I have a hiatal hernia. I mentioned that when, from a sitting position, I lift my right leg to put on my sock I sometimes get what feels like a spasm below my right ribs. The last time it happened I put my hand on that area and felt a hard lump then went away when I pushed on it. Iím thinking itís a hernia. Also, I feel a lot of discomfort on my right side. Sometimes Iíve thought it was m ...   8,026 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1516970

Some very interesting points...   by #38976   8y   View Entire Thread 3
Symptoms of Low Metabolic Energy Although many of the symptoms below seem unrelated, they may all stem from the same root problem of low metabolic energy. General Low body temperature. Coldness. Low Energy or Fatigue. Weight problems (canít lose or gain it). Slow healing . Brain Depression. Anxiety. Poor memory, focus, or concentration. Sleep disorders. Immune system Under-Reactive or Over-Reactive: Frequent infections (skin, sinus, bladder, bowel, yeast problems, etc.). Allergies. Auto-immune disease. Musculoskeletal Fatigue. Fibromyalgia (muscle or joint pai ...   1,259 hits
Forum: Ask CureZone
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=752244

Re: Diabetes and the Master Cleanser   by Richard   12y
Hi, I am not so sure if fasting would help your mother depending on how bad her condition is. I can relate to your problem as my late mother had the same problem - type-2 diabetes. She passed away when she was 86 and her last few years were with a much better quality of life, health wise. My mother was a diabetic for more than 30 years and in addition, she had high blood pressure, high cholesterol, rhuematoid arthritis, etc.. She also had sores that took a long time to heal (months) and that with lots and lots of strong antibiotics. The antibiotics also caused her to have lots of ha ...   1,029 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=63356

Broke a 28 day water fast today   R by InCharge   12y
Wanted to go a little longer, but my body was telling me it was over. As opposed to my last lengthy fast when I was about 1/2 my present 64 yrs of age. I lost energy instead of getting more. Not sure if it was the age or the fact that between the metals and candidiases that I was trying to get rid of this time it took everything out of me. My last 21 day fast I started gaining energy on the 5th day. At the time, I was working a minimum 8 hrs of heavy work every day. After the 5th day I could hardly wait to get home to go run 21/2 to 3 miles at a good 7 minute mile. I just couldnít seem ...   16,912 hits
Forum: Master C FAQ
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=265149

Re: Using Ephedra while water fasting   by chrisb1   5y
HisMomma07, with all due respect your post would be better suited to the Fasting for Weight-loss forum, where it specializes in weight loss via fasting. If you read the above forum description you will understand what I mean. However, now that you are here I must point out the dangers/side-effects in taking any herbs or substances that will have a ĒPharmaceutical effectĒ on the body, and this is a fairly comprehensive list in the use of ephedra................ * nausea * headache; dizziness * irritation of the stomach; diarrhea * anxiety; psychosis * k ...   3,811 hits
Forum: Fasting: Water Only.
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1488602

«Prev   1   10   20   30   40   50   60   70   71   72   73   74   75  
77   78   79   80   Next»  

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Regrow your gums !
Homeopathic toothpaste fights gingivitis and gum disease, 100 % natural ...

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...

Ads

Sponsored Ads

Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 DiabetesÖAnd How To Turn It On Its Head...

5 Laxative Foods
The Best Constipation Relief Is In Your Kitchen! Click Here for The Full A...

Increase your life-quality !
When Arthritis or injury gets you down, ArthroWell will get yo...

Free Detergent eBook Giveaway
Hidden toxic chemicals are in your laundry detergent, learn m...

Hulda Clark Zappers
VariZapper, the most advanced Clark Zapper! Programmable through progra...

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.

Natural Cancer Remedies

Clarkia Parasites Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Tinctures

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefi...

Utopia Silver Supplements
Naturally Cleanse, Chelate, & Detox Your Body Without Harmful Sid...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sym...

The Tesla Shieldô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Cancerís Natural Enemy
The eBook about a proven natural remedy for cancer which has worked ...

Complete Candida Cleanse
Restore your health 100% effective Candida Cleanse

Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

5 Laxative Foods
The Best Constipation Relief Is In Your Kitchen! Click Here for The Full Art...
Symptoms of Candida?
If you want to destroy Candida, you have to know its weaknesses.
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Natural Arthritis Treatment
ArthroWell transdermal creme provides fast pain-relief and rebuil...

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Clark Parasite Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Parasite Cleanse with herbs (wormwood, cloves, black...
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Rose Laurel OPC Capsules
15% Off With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Moringa Super Herb
rebuild your immune system with Moringa Immune Boost
The Tesla Shieldô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Rose Laurel OPC Plus
Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement. 15% o...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 0.50 sec at 11/1/2014 7:17:40 AM, requested by 54.166.66.204, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/search.asp?q=blood+pressure&f=762&t=0&p=76 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2