CureZone Search Results for
Tumeric
Search CureZone:  
Top 300 Search Terms

1296 Messages     Page: 15 of 22
 «Prev   1   10   11   12   13   14  
16   17   18   19   20   Next»  

Re: Trying Renew Life Liver Cleanse...Has anyone Tried?   by Sdavis   8y
Here is the information from The Renew Life website on the Liver Detox. I was just wondering if anyone had tried this. I started it a week ago I have Rosacea What nutrients does the liver need? Milk Thistle - a natural herb, traditionally used to support detoxification functions of the liver. The strong antitoxin activity of the main ingredient in milk thistle (silymarin) is thought to help the liver function.* L-Methionine - an amino acid that the liver uses to create glutathione. Supplementing with L-methionine can help raise glutathione levels and thus the natural detoxificatio ...   1,231 hits
Forum: Liver Flush Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=178311

Re: Biggest Choice   by LIGHTBRINGER   8y
Good morning Tumeric, One question,and please! don’t take offence. Why would you or any parent want the school to teach your child about birth control or the reasons for girls getting pregnant? From my point of view and what I was taught by my parents,no less. They knew that that was thier job not the schools. They understood they were responsible for teaching me about life,and let the school teach me about education and how to succeed in the world. I believe that is one reason why this nation is in such a mess. Parents, relinquish thier parenting responsibilites to others. They expect s ...   1,335 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
Forum: Abortion Debate
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=706685

had a face peel...   by yemaya   8y   View Entire Thread 11
So I got a Russian Herbal Face Peel on Staurday afternoon. It is my second one. The first was almost a year ago. I swore I would never do it again...because it really hurt.. but I did, and I am happy I did as the results are quite good. The first one cleared about 20% of my scaring and reduced the depth of bigger scars by about 40%.... This one on the other hand, although I am still peeling so I dont know the final result... has reduce my scars by about50% and the depth my another 30-40% which is wonderful. I still have one more day of downtime...but I should be fine to go out starting ...   2,910 hits
Forum: Acne
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=676942

i tried the liver cleanse, but...   by d-   10y   View Entire Thread 8
I just turned 35, and was hit by constant, ”incurable” acne just about a few months ago. It’s driving me crazy, and wrecking my skin. When i was around age 30, i started getting acne just before PMS (and my cycles have always been irregular, skipping months, and with extended PMS). It gradually got worse each time. Then i would get acne at ovulation time also, and not too long later i started getting a new breakout as a Post-Menstrual Syndrom. Now it just doesn’t go away. I recently tried the liver cleanse, and got no effects at all from it - no stones, no changes. That was after ea ...   1,025 hits
Forum: Acne
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=675073

Re: Strengthening & Re-Building The Liver...   by Anja   11y
Your young age is probably the best thing going for you. I’m looking for answers to the same question, but what I know already, off the top of my head --- obviously avoid things that are toxic, alcohol, chemicals in food and environment, pharmaceuticals, trans-fats (hydrogenated oil) etc. Eat as close to nature as possible, avoid things that come out of a bag, a box or can when you have the choice. Certain foods are good for the liver, like beets and dandelion greens, or other bitter greens. Probably certain spices, too - maybe Tumeric? Look that up in aureyervadic (sp.?) literature. ...   1,026 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=671015

you silly !! n/m   by Wrenn   11y
i agree it does have a veyr strong flavor and i eat lots of veggie s.. it is the texture tha tis hard for me. tha tis why i sprinkle bit s here an d ther eonmy food/afte rit is cooked. i know you had said you ha dto ea tout alot which does make it vye rhard to select..intake.. might make a littel small carry jar and put soem super food in it.. then whe youare out i fhave a soup etc.. youcould add a pinch here and there to food youintake ? you coudl make your own littel *spice shaker too * cayenne/ tumeric/wahtever you like/sea salt/etc and shake it out over baked potaotes etc... ...   826 hits
Forum: Dr. Schulze
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=543188

Re: question for Ptree   by me again   11y
PTree,m thank you for your reply.I told you I was serieus in trying to do it right. Ok , no dairy, I was drinking 1%milk a good big glass a day, I will replace that with another source of calcium. I will take more calcium pills. What do you think is a very good complete protien source to take instead of meat, I know all the meat replacements, but do you know something thats easy to take? I start my day with B/P After 1 or 2 hours I will have my oatmeal with little Stevia, ginger and cinnemon. For lunch maybe a salade and lots of cucumber and stuff. Should I add carbs? For suppe ...   763 hits
Forum: Bowel Cleanse Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=625854

Re: Can still feel the critters   by retrocool   8y
I haven’t actually been diagnosed with Lyme but I have all the sypmtoms and had a funny bite and rash last year. My doc isn’t very helpful and can’t see past his medical school teachings. I’ve been using the zapper for nearly a month. I used to have panicky hunger/hypoglycemia attacks, these dissappeared in a week. I also had a kidney spot around my eye, this has gone (it was their for months). I have more energy and a lot of the aches and pains are subsiding. But I still have the tingly legs and twitching muscles. I’m starting to follow the vit c/salt program and along with the para ...   1,041 hits
Forum: Zapper Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=654911

Re: i know!! *laugh* my favorite vegan recipe   by Wrenn   11y
that does sound zippy.. i be tit would be good with eggpalnt like that too!! i am no dairy so that makes it harder fo rme to find new recipes since most i runinot /have dairy aor soy in them and i don’t use eitehr of those.. 8( ineed to tryout soem recipe s 9liek yours above) and a guy on recipe forum ahd a nice snack treat one sandwiches then amke sure and put folks names next to them and maybe we coudl make a recipe post allat once with a series of tried recipes for folks/ here is a tip i soh so good. i do like natures vally plain honey/oat groanola bars .. they are haard an ...   1,184 hits
Forum: Ask Dr Vinograd
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=656917

Re: What should I do about my tooth cavities?   by supergoodguy_777   11y
that does sound zippy.. i be tit would be good with eggpalnt like that too!! i am no dairy so that makes it harder fo rme to find new recipes since most i runinot /have dairy aor soy in them and i don’t use eitehr of those.. 8( ineed to tryout soem recipe s 9liek yours above) and a guy on recipe forum ahd a nice snack treat one sandwiches then amke sure and put folks names next to them and maybe we coudl make a recipe post allat once with a series of tried recipes for folks/ here is a tip i soh so good. i do like natures vally plain honey/oat groanola bars .. they are haard an ...   927 hits
Forum: Ask Dr Vinograd
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=656918

Re: Hopinso Vitaminerals Inc. Inflammation   by mikeritr   10y
The only tumeric I take came with the Glucosamine Chondroitin formuala I use which is made by Vitaminerals in Glendale California, and usually sold by chiropractors and health practitioners. I get the 180 size bottle for $44. After the first month you can usually get by with 2 a day. Vitaminerals Inc. - Glendale California 1815 Flower Street, Glendale CA 91201 - Map Vitamin Products Vitamin Product Vitamins Good luck on finding their phone number. It can be done, but it’s difficult. I’ve found it but it takes some searching. They’ll point you to their local distributor and if none i ...   1,571 hits
Forum: Fasting: Water
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=683379

Re: Immediate Risks of Abortion   by LIGHTBRINGER   8y
Madame Tumeric, A very well writen post. If it is a fact that things happened as you state then you are to be commended for your services,and I have no boubt that you are speaking the truth. It is sad that such a curse has befallen this once great nation,that causes it’s citizens to take sides on this most important issue. No matter what side of the issue one takes, there is no cause for blame,name calling, condemning a person for thier beliefs,calling someone a murderer,telling them that they are going to hell,etc. etc..Those things are the prerogative of GOD alone,not mine,not yours. ...   1,297 hits     1 of 2 (50%)
Forum: Abortion Debate
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=706861

permenent facial hair remover   by blackdayzies   8y   View Entire Thread 7
i’ve been thinking of drastic measures with my facial hair. i’ve tried home electrolisis by two different methods, the galvanized needle and the radio wave version, and neither worked.  i noticed when people get scarred or burned their hair doesn’t grow back, so do you think there could be a method that deadens the feeling of the skin and then use something to burn the area to kill the hair off permenently? i would never try this at home and i’m sure the scars wouldn’t be worth it, but if it were done by a doctor or thought out safely, would it work?  where would i suggest thi ...   2,615 hits
Forum: Female Facial Hair
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=749711

Re: Dr Clarke success story search   by mountaingoatuk   8y
HI, I am in the middle of the cleanses and seeing results after 2 years with CFS and all the nasty symptoms that go with that. Nobody would help me, Docs are very much one track mind and the pharmaceutical industry is a big corupt business. If we all healed ourselves like the way we can what would happen to all those business’s. So there has to be corruption or billions would be lost. In eastern countries many of the ingrediants in food (ginger, cloves, tumeric, fennel to name a few) are used in daily cooking. They are anti parasite herbs. personally I think thats why we in the west ge ...   2,697 hits     0 of 1 (0%)
Forum: Dr. Clark Debate
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=751491

Re: Question for those who have done the O.J fast or plan...   by bluandyelo   9y
Hi Lumas, I am on day 9 of the OJ fast, I have been having 1 tablespoon of olive oil with oregano oil every night, and also, very similar to grand wazoo, I have been having at night a kindof broth or tea made with fresh parsley and coriander(cilantro), garlic and ginger, and tumeric, ground coriander, and chilli powder and sea salt. I don’t boil it, I just let it sit for about 10 minutes just under simerring point. I feel like the parsley and coriander in particular are doing me lots of good. I am also taking ’Chomper’ (capsules) from Arise & Shine to keep bowels moving. I wouldn’ ...   1,400 hits
Forum: Ask Barefoot
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=715586

Re: DIVA in DISTRESS!!!!!How do I begin ????????   by candida123   6y
I really dont see what the master cleanse does but make you lose more weight. First, check if you have LEAKY GUT. You can easily heal the leaky gut by drinking culture cabbage juice, coconut oil and eating HOMEMADE kefir. If you have a leaky gut, its a must you take digestive enzymes and bectaine HCL.Check to see if you have LOW STOMACH ACID (very important!!) You can heal this problem by taking 1500mg of HCL AFTER meal NOTE: No matter how much items you put in your body, w/ having low stomach acid, you will NOT rid your candida. Next, it’s time to clean the intestines by doing a colon ...   1,251 hits
Forum: Candida Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1080788

Re: Candida sufferers, have you done these yet?   by tasha92337   6y
RESEARCH first. Please do not waste your money on things youve read. Take some time and do some research before you try everything in the book. Start with the simple body cleanses first. If you have a toxic body, nothing will fix your candida. The cleanses I truly recommend are colon cleanse and LOTS of liver cleanses. I recommend a colon cleanse mixture of psyllium/bentointe powder, aloe vera juice,& fresh papaya juice followed by a glass of water once or twice a day. Presto! Then I recommend Clark’s liver flush. Drink apple juice prior to cleanse and you will get some green sto ...   1,490 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1089280

EBV - Epstein Barr Virus   by ahr   6y
I remember being checked for EBV and I do have it. I am curious how many with chelitis have be checked for this. Once you ahve it stays residient and in times of stress it can come life. Burning and tingling and swelling in the extremeties are some of the symptoms and I noticed some people have have said that they taken L lysyne an antiviral and it helps with their chelitis. I have also noticed people taking herpes type cremes which have given some improvment but they are only superficial. Its very interesting. They say its passed through saliva but mode of transmission i ...   1,079 hits
Forum: Peeling Lips
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1090793

Candida   by #90061   7y   View Entire Thread 2
I had mild candida but extremely weak liver, clogged colon & LOW stomach acid. In addition, I had leaky gut & malnutrition issues. My symptoms were dark circles, depression and weight loss. I started attacking my leaky gut by going on a 4d slippery elm & cabbage juice fast. That was pure HELL but has helped me tremendously! After the four days, I introduced beet kvass & kefir into my diet. This is helping SO much with my stomach issues. My dark circles have lighten up alot thanks to help of liver flushes that I do twice a month. Prior to a liver flush, I take P&B shakes?oregano every nig ...   1,003 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1072547

steh   by #74989   7y
i happen to read one of tasha92337 post about fiberzon and she kepted blowing it up on how ”great” it was so i tried the samples first. It helped somewhat, nothing major. Then i started adding caprylic acid in the colon cleanser from one of remi96 posts and thats when I started seeing things in my toilet:) candida cannot be controlled if you have a clogged liver, clogged intestinal tract, and tons of mercury fillings that are literally causing candida overgrowth to begin with. You can do rotation diets, you can cut out all simple carbs, sugars, etc.....but you will not control it if yo ...   1,610 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1058336

Re: Leaky gut and arthritis ?   by stannarad   7y
Taste doesn’t matter to me since I’ve lost almost 15 years of my life to being sick ( some of that house/bed bound ). I eat raw cultured sauerkraut with every meal which isn’t exactly palatable and smells like dog crap. When I began eating that about two years ago my health began to finally turn around. You could try that becuase your digestion is most likely poor ( i know mine is ). Their site is http://www.rejuvenative.com But if you are concerned with taste then that wouldn’t be an option. I’ve adressed my candida overgorwth in numerous ways over the years 1) bowel cleansing with ...   1,338 hits
Forum: Leaky Gut
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1061071

Re: kombucha!!!   by realdeal   7y
Please do NOT add anything to the most wonderful Kombucha Tea. This drink is one of the miracle natural products around. It’s good to know your making it homemade rather than purchasing it. Most purchased Kombucha is junk as it’s been PASTEURISED which kills what your after within it. Also some sellers sell pathetic tea bags and people without a clue take them. Properly made Kombucha well I cannot trump it up enough as it’s a miracle worker. You should note that Kombucha is one of the most powerful healers/detoxifiers/cleansers of the Liver there is thanks to a certain Acid present. ...   1,356 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1058059

Re: Prayer needed from Christians   by linenup   7y
I have always had trouble w/ Christians telling me ”God told me” so I really don’t go there.... I refuse to speak on the behalf of God... in that I would find that potentially abusive... however I do beleive that God has given me a gift of insight .. does this make sense? But MCS are always due to toxins...the liver is congested ... as other posters have made smart comments about pathogens and heavy metals causing problems... Magnesium (food source and supplement source (*best to stay away from Magnesium OXIDE) would be a great idea ... food sources would be whole grains and dar ...   1,468 hits
Forum: Prayer   Christian Healing
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1054909

Re: 3 years in Pain - help ?=(   by tasha92337   7y
I had issues with leaky gut and i recommend amazon rainforest herbs. They are bio energetic herbs that helps balance yin & yang and your meridians. You not only heal your symptoms but also your body overall. I had dark circles, puffy eyes, and leaky gut/candida. I needed to target my intestines/colon, liver & kidney while eliminating enviromental toxins while healing my gut. I drink shitabeu rainforest treasure tea with a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar which flushes out heavy metal, toxins, while alkalining the body. I take liquid illumination ”whole body tonic” in purified wat ...   4,357 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1054215

Re: Please help me. What am I doing wrong?   by tasha92337   7y
You are welcome! Please do keep me posted and feel free to ask any questions or concerns. Trust me, you can not go wrong with ayurveda healing. Fiberzon, Aquazon, illumination, treasure tea, & digestazon plus are my ”must have(s)” and has helped me overcome my leaky gut syndrome. These 5 products contains all the vitamins, minerals, amino acids, vitamin b’s,antioxidants, and glyconutrients that my body NEEDS to function. I sometimes do the liver cleansing salad w/ tumeric because I have found it to be great for healing the gut. I throw it (quite liberally) on my evening meals. I ...   4,019 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1053186

What is your liver flush protocol?   by nanner2   6y   View Entire Thread 3
Hello, I have done 6 liver flushes. Before #5, I started having alot of pain in my back and right arm, which indicated to me a stuck stone. I did a olive oil/lemon juice/epsom salt flush, and got 600+ stones. About 30 were garbanzo bean sized, and one was cherry tomato sizes (which passed two days post flush). Since I was still in pain, I did flush # 6 one week later, in which I got 150 small stones. But I am still in pain, although I think some stones are still stuck in my bile duct. I have a tourniquet like sensation in my right arm, that seems to move up and down throughout the wee ...   1,230 hits
Forum: Ask Dr. Sutter
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1145429

Re: Itchy Itchy in lower colon   by #87980   6y
I haven’t set myself up with a microscope yet, but I have every intention of doing so. I have a friend who is a dog breeder who checks his animals himself, and he is going to show me how to make a slide, and how to use a cheapie microscope. If I get stuck with unidentified critters, he knows a vet who charges 10 bucks a slide to identify what parasite it is. I’m so sick of bad, hoity toity medical care, I’m going to take care of this myself. In terms of herbal wormers, I’m used Purify, by The Life Tree, and worked. I’m currently taking humaworm, and it’s worked on round worms. I’ve ...   933 hits
Forum: Parasites Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1146213

Can I cure this natural or am I waisting my time   by mo123   6y   View Entire Thread 7
I had been pretty positive about this disease and now reading the recent post, I am now discouraged. What do you mean you have this disease for 10-15 years and then give a list of tens of tens of pharmeceuticals. Just not possible for me. I live in jordan on a few dollars each month, barely enough to buy food and pay the rent so what I want to know is can I beat Candida with no extra junk. In Jordan cant get all of those fancy brands and many things just not available even if I could aford. I have been taking kelp, yogurt and flax seed, black seed, grape seed, vit c, b complex, tume ...   899 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1142727

Re: Going Raw   by mo123   6y
I was suggested to be a barefooter by plzchukle, and they told me to take one tablespoon of cold pressed olive oil, 4 drops of oregano oil and 1/2 drop of olive leaf oil so here is what i do. I take a small plate and put in one tablespoon of olive oil add my 4 drops of oregano oil and then I have fresh dried olive leaf which i ground up in the blender and i had 1/2 t. of this and let sit a little to soften, then i lick it up with my tongue, maybe sound a little course but in one day my tongue is improving. I have been raw one day and my digestion has improved drastically, look on the r ...   1,441 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1156106

Re: Let me try to explain this cortisol thing   by ahr   6y
Do both. Internally and externally. But give it a chance. The most important time is night time. By this I mean when you sleep its the best time to put this stuff on your lips and in great quantity. However throughout the day you should be taking this stuff internally. I have job that keeps me in ocntact wiht people. i cant put things on my lips during the day. So at night I put globs of things on my lips that I am trying. During day I take internal stuff. Right now I am just doing internal lysine. I need to get the melatonin, sesame oil and tumeric. But will do one at a time. ...   1,216 hits
Forum: Peeling Lips
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1160559

Re: Never ending neurological symptoms...please help!!!   by mo123   6y
Hi, I am new to this forum today but thought I would join in. I have Epstein Barr and they told me that after 15 years I would get MS and cancer. I have had it 22 years so got worried and went on a very strict diet and discovered I had Candida. I have all the symptoms as you but not so extreme. I have recently got more foggy and worrying me greatly. I must suggest a strict Candida diet which is no sugar, grains, white rice, and basic low glycemex foods. Cut out all colas and sweets. I personally think Doctors are a waste of money and believe in the strick natural diet. I take gin ...   3,268 hits
Forum: Epilepsy/Seizures   MS: Multiple Sclerosis
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1151480

Re: Please help   by ParaZapper   6y
Sorry to hear about your mom. Sometimes all that we can do is to provide support, love, and care. First, liver support using Milk Thistle. Any good doctor would agree to this and should have already suggested it. Taking Co-Q10 in the Ubiquinol form (50 mg 2x daily minimum)is highly recommended as this is important for liver support. Tumeric is also used sometimes. BTW, Curcumin is one of the better anti-cancer herbs. Oregon Grape root is good for liver support and is anti-nausea in some cases. Second, to help keep food down, try juicing fresh raw (preferably organic) vegetables. Smal ...   1,033 hits
Forum: Cancer Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1126846

Re: Please, post how you healed!   by wildallan   6y
glad you overcame this stuff, man it sucks! ive had what everything tells me are mrsa boils on my face and back of the neck for a couple months now. started out mild so i thought it was just a bad patch of stress related acne but about two weeks ago after it started getting out of control I made the realization that the tenderness, frequency, and persistence was just not like anything i’d experienced before and couldnt be the same ’ole acne im used to. a little under a week ago i started on a tsp of tumeric 4 times a day and 7-8 grams of vitamin c, plus all sorts of other vitamins i ...   3,048 hits
Forum: MRSA
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1136182

to: someone who replied to me last night   by mentallystrong   6y   View Entire Thread 7
hi there, i wanted to reply back but I couldn’t. it said that you have specified to block all private messages from forum visitors. ^-^ yeah, i thought about it too, that hepatitis may have any connection with BO (I myself have hepatitis B). I asked my father about it but he just laughed.. T-T So I want to figure it out myself since I am a medical student. Wheat? OMG, i just ate a lot of bread 10 minutes ago. I didn’t know that! I thought it was only meat and dairy that I have to avoid! Thanks a lot for telling me that! Yeah, since UT, I have noticed a little improvement in BO. I thi ...   1,094 hits
Forum: Urine Therapy Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1139026

Re: to: someone who replied to me last night   by #88078   6y
Hi mate!!! yes i really think that the bread causes a bad reaction with the smell. It makes me so bloated too. A lot of research ive done there is a relation to the liver, gallstones and celic disease due tob the gluten in wheat. i also feel a lot better when i dont eat it. Funny thing is its the thing i always crave the most...bummer. You can buy tumeric anywhere in most supermarkets cheap. about the flush, its good to have a few days consuming lots of fresh apple juice or apples to soften the gall stones. Good luck with that. Well im trying to do the urine fast but caved in toda ...   1,013 hits
Forum: Urine Therapy Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1139267

Re: New To Candida, some advice needed   by tasha92337   7y
candida is based on immune system, nervous system, digestion and colon. colon- Fiberzon, enemas 2x wk Digestive System- digestazon, trikatu Immune System- Armit kalash, CHAVANA PRASH Parasites- Zapper Tongue Scraper- Stainless Steel nutritional Yeast- B vitamins and Minerals Liver- Tumeric, lecthin, Liver cleanse cleansing tea- nettle, peppermint, dandelion, aloe vera, licorice. 15 min before meals take ginger with celtic salt, lemon 30min before meals take trikatu, neem, cayenee pepper EFA oil- flax oil, coconut oil, olive oil its a must best foods for lactobacte ...   990 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1038779

In-between herbs recipe ideas   by mamahuhu   7y
I was wondering how on earth I was going to get the in-between herbs down me. I experimented and thought I would pass these along for anyone interested... For the yummy herbs... 1/4 tsp each cinnamon, ginger, cloves water and meat from 1-2 young thai coconuts 1 tsp aguave vanilla Blend together and drink. Very very tasty and a whole meal to boot. Fast and easy. And it’s not overpowering in taste with the herbs. ******** For the savory herbs... 1 cup flax seeds 1 cup water 1/2 tsp each onion powder, garlic powder, sage, thyme 1/2 tsp tumeric Celtic Sea Salt to tas ...   316 hits
Forum: Ask Humaworm
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1034813

Re: Breakfast ideas? Giving up ALL grains, need some help...   by stannarad   7y
You know, I used to feel if I cut out this or that I would get well. I always tortured myself wondering what I was eating or doing that was keeping me from getting well. This went on for years. What I’ve found though is that I continually improve every so often--by not changing anything in particular. In fact, whenever I get the ’bright idea’ to try something new it always backfires. I mean always. Take for instance last week. I got soooo sick because I decided to try digestive enzymes. I just don’t tolerate supps...my liver can’t handle them. The onyl two things I do are chlorella ( and t ...   1,361 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1032032

Re: I Dont Know what to do anymore   by LiittleSion   7y
Hi Everyone, I have got to say I feel such an overwhelming gratefullness to all of you.. Thank you all so much for replying. Reading all your messages has made me feel so much more proactive. There are so many ideas you all have put foreward that Ihave not even tried. I feel so much more proactive and am now writing a shopping list of the things I will need to get. Alkalise your body resonates with me so much and now drawing up a list of veggies and foods to replace my current diet. I also have been making curry masala’s and going hard on the tumeric and cloves and fenugreek. Giving up mi ...   1,435 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1008914

Re: I need some help and suggestions...   by Zoebess   7y
Here is a recipe I found using Grapefruit Seed Extract and oil~~ Cysts, Polyps, Benign Tumors, Lipomas and Wens: (To shrink) Mix (?) drops grapefruit seed extract in 1 Tbls. of olive oil, almond, sesame, avocado or vegetable oil. Rub on 2 or 3 times daily, especially if the growth is increasing in size, If this mix is irritating to the skin add a little more oil, if necessary. also another treatment using clay~~ http://www.eytonsearth.org/forum/about63.html and perhaps bloodroot may be another treatment which may have some benefits~~ http://www.herbalremission.com/ h ...   1,615 hits
Forum: Ask CureZone
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1009320

Major Progress!!   by tasha92337   7y   View Entire Thread 9
What I take: Sangre de Drago extract -ultimate anti-oxidant and natural healer - contains 90% proanthocyanidin (OPCs) -it helps stop leaky gut FIBERZON intestinal cleanse formula -special formula’s blend of 15 organic rainforest herbs INGREDIENTS • Psyllium • Hibiscus ”Okra” • Licorice • Fennugreek • Licorice • Flax Seed • Boldo ”Gingko” • Slippery Elm • Oat Bran • Uña de Gato ”Cat’s Claw” • Sego Palm • Camu Camu ”It contains up to 4,000 times the amount of vitamin C” • Jatoba • Papaya • Sangre de Drago • Artichoke AQUAZON super food formula -blend of fre ...   3,044 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1046308

Major Progress!!   by tasha92337   7y   View Entire Thread 20
What I take: Sangre de Drago extract -ultimate anti-oxidant and natural healer - contains 90% proanthocyanidin (OPCs) -it helps stop leaky gut FIBERZON intestinal cleanse formula -special formula’s blend of 15 organic rainforest herbs INGREDIENTS • Psyllium • Hibiscus ”Okra” • Licorice • Fennugreek • Licorice • Flax Seed • Boldo ”Gingko” • Slippery Elm • Oat Bran • Uña de Gato ”Cat’s Claw” • Sego Palm • Camu Camu ”It contains up to 4,000 times the amount of vitamin C” • Jatoba • Papaya • Sangre de Drago • Artichoke AQUAZON super food formula -blend of fre ...   1,938 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1046341

Major Progress!!   by tasha92337   7y   View Entire Thread 8
What I take: What I take: Sangre de Drago extract -ultimate anti-oxidant and natural healer - contains 90% proanthocyanidin (OPCs) -it helps stop leaky gut FIBERZON intestinal cleanse formula -special formula’s blend of 15 organic rainforest herbs INGREDIENTS • Psyllium • Hibiscus ”Okra” • Licorice • Fennugreek • Licorice • Flax Seed • Boldo ”Gingko” • Slippery Elm • Oat Bran • Uña de Gato ”Cat’s Claw” • Sego Palm • Camu Camu ”It contains up to 4,000 times the amount of vitamin C” • Jatoba • Papaya • Sangre de Drago • Artichoke AQUAZON super food formul ...   4,447 hits
Forum: Immunity   Juicing Forum   Coconut Oil
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1046342

6 days in, and no die off yet..is it working?   by Trysten3000   7y
Hmmmm...well Im 6 days into my parasite cleanse and havent had any die off yet. In fact, considering all Im going through with pms, and treating demodex mites on my face {horrible die off breakouts happening there}, Im actually feeling pretty good. Im wondering if taking P&B shakes along with the cleanse is helping, or if the last round just killed off most of them and now there are much less inside of me. Of course its only been 6 days. Im taking: ”Paraphyte” which contains: Calcium 140 mg 15% Black Walnut Hulls 375 mg * MSM (methylsulfonylmethane [optimsm] 300 mg * Garl ...   640 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1048397

What can crush calcium gallstones   by leslie114   7y   View Entire Thread 4
I have had 3 ultrasounds in the past year.....when I look at the report I would question if they are for the same person. The first report stated multple calculi the largest 1.6 cm and the bile duct 3.8mm. The second ultrasound report just stated gallstones. The last report just stated multiple small shadowing calculi. The technologist for the last report did tell me the l.6 cm stone was still there and my gallbladder was very full of stones. So I have a couple of questions. Is a 1.6 cm stone a small stone? Or what would be the size of a small stone? Is 3.8mm small for a bil ...   2,358 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1047162

my cleanse plan so far   by ozone bubble   8y
the cleansing shakes and cleansing drinks mentioned are the recipes from askshelley.com! 1. Initial 2 weeks - improving digestion and elimination routes fennel tea, flax seeds, egg yolk shakes, cleansing drinks, lemon/oo drinks, egg yolk cleanse, flaxseed oil, epsom baths 2. Next 2 weeks - blood/general cleaning and supplementing nettle tea, goji berries, blackseed oil, rosehip tea, cleansing shakes, raw milk/raw yoghurt, enema/coffee enemas, acv 3. Next week - supplementing and liver/immune boosting spirulina, olive tea, probiotics, milk thistle, epsom baths 4. Next 10-15 d ...   1,348 hits
Blog: The Natural Way
curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=984171

Turmeric Folliculitis   by risingsun   7y
The folliculitis causes about 1cm wide spots, filled with puss, very sore, and they are slowly joining together. From 3 days ago, I tried a teaspoon of tumeric, mixed in a little cold water, 3 times a day. The results are amazing. When I tried anti b’s, I would see no results for 5-6 days. With turmeric, within 24hrs, my swelling had halved, and now, 4 days later, although I still have the red marks, the swelling has gone, 100%. I’m amazed, and the happiest man on earth! I’m sure it will not cure me, but the pain and irritation relief is unbelievable. I hope it continues, and if a ...   7,202 hits
Blog: Turmeric Cure Research Blog
curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=980129

Still MORE good news for K2!   by 2yourhealth   7y
MenaQ-7: Now Shown to Help Prevent Calcification in the Skin Yet another study was published this month showing the importance of vitamin K-dependent protein called matrix GLA (MGP) in managi...   1,836 hits
Blog: Calcification & Disease: Treatments and Prevention
curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1023178

Re: as for Ayurveda   by anja   7y
do you take a particular brand of tumeric as a supplement, or just cook with it? what’s your dose? I love it as a spice, but have never noticed much therapeutic benefit from it, though maybe I was not using it in the right form and dose. as a side note- if you get this message - did you notice constipation on the SCD diet at first? I’m still having a fair amount of gas and bloating, and needing to take herbal stuff and magnesium just to keep things moving since I stopped the grains, even tho virtually everything I’m eating is loaded with fiber. I’m not doing meat more than once a da ...   3,144 hits
Forum: Iodine Supplementation
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1024331

Re: Oxy-Powder   by Zoebess   8y
ggg...you act like this is your *last* Master Cleanse! You can always experiment with shorter cleanses and Oxy-powder. It was on my shorter cleanses that I deviated and found things to do which were effective and *fit* for me, like the different teas and essential oils. Something I did after my last cleanse which I would do again if I did not have to go so far (4 hours) was an Ion Cleanse...here are a couple of informative links. I really felt a major difference. I may see if I can find someone with a unit closer. It was the same price as a colonic and I could really tell a difference.. ...   533 hits
Blog: Master Cleanse for Mind and Body
curezone.com/blogs/c/fm.asp?i=997496

Great Power Healer GuruDev   by munificent   9y
Golden milk contains the magical ingredient TUMERIC! see below for a great recipe from the Earth Clinic Website: Gurudev Khar Khalsa, a Sat Nam Rasayan healer and Kundalini Yoga teacher in Los Angeles sent us this Ayurvedic tea for lubricating the joints. Gurudev tells us that the almond oil is a very important part of this recipe. Turmeric is called ”the internal healer” in Ayurveda. Turmeric is also a blood purifier and is best known for its ability to help the female reproductive organs. Some research indicates that turmeric may be of value in preventing diabetes and cance ...   705 hits
Blog: Yoga Path
curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=972999

Re: Liver flush changed stool color from dark brown to pa...   by #68417   8y
before I go ahead and try to explain your pale stool post flushing I would like to make sure that this is definately not food induced. Cheese, cottage cheese or some veggies or fruits can make the stool turn into a pale colour. If you did not eat something like this the past days something else must have caused this changes in colour. Furthermore: Have you floating stool e.g. does it swim on top of the water? If ”yes” I would guess your fat digestion is compromised and that the liver does not release enough bile into the intestine. I will try to explain why this might happened ...   8,048 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=746823

Hey thanks- that was a 10 answer.   by hkp   7y
Well thanks Telman. That ws extremely helpful considering where I am. My gall bladder is not happy. Things are just not right in there. And my flushing is not successful. So I am looking at this from another angle. Maybe I need to stimulate what I have in there. Who knows. I had some stomach gas this AM and decided to chomp on a bit of ginger. Well it helped the gas and shortly thereafter left me nauseated... I couldn’t figure it out. I ate some more ginger... got more nausea. Then I decided when you get nauseated for nothing it is the liver dumping. It has happened before. ...   3,284 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=961118

Re: Parasitic Study on Foods - Fruits, Vegs and Meats   by Infinitelove   7y
This is great information, rabbitears! Parasites and other nasties in foods/beverages were once addressed by the ancients - and still by indigenous folk thru the use of spices. The Eastern Indians use tumeric, garlic & ginger not alone for their taste but for the action it has as a broad spectrum antiinfective. This is where American cuisine falls so devastatingly short. Cooks who design the typical American fare run roughshod over the fine art of seasoning. They slap on the MSG & the natural flavors, load us with salt, and the typical American palate agrees with it - or rather has a ...   1,737 hits
Forum: Ask Microbe Detectives
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=965895

Parasite cleansing before flushing...   by neverlack   5y   View Entire Thread 8
I’m in the process of parasite killing before I start liver flushing. I’m at the 15 drops twice per day level for MMS (second week and now I’m dropping back to the 6 drops per day maintenance level) and started taking Hulda Clark’s herbal parasite killing formula with it last week. Then, I began taking turmeric capsules (made myself) around the same time, large ones ”00” size vegan caps, 3 capsules twice a day with warm milk. Then, began coffee enemas every night before bed. All of a sudden, I started having flush bowel movements - frequent ones - all day yesterday that contained fluffy tu ...   1,147 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1466983

Ginger and other substances to shrink tumors   by #139029   25mo
I have been looking over the inexpensive cancer treatments listed on here : http://www.cancertutor.com/faq/faq_inexpensive.html for the past week or so. on the 2nd section ’How to combine these treatments for special situations’ im a little confused and im wondering if its an error in the site... on the section that says ’combinations for when a tumor is involved (some swelling would not be dangerous)’ that means that it would be ok for the tumor to swell up by 50%... but listed under that is ginger and the sister mary eymard oydock phd protocol. however below on the descrip ...   1,110 hits
Forum: Cancer Support   Ask CureZone
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2010177

Re: My Story Adrenals, Mental, ADD, CFS, alternative trea...   by ToHemp   3y
My sister had a lot of the same symptoms. First she had IBS for 3 years. Next came thyroid issues, lupus panniculitus. It was 13 years before the thyroid issues was recognized as Hashimoto’s...she has taken numerous supplements over the years. They helped to keep her going but nothing really got her back to normal until about 11/2 months ago. It was metabolic/systemic enzymes..taken on an empty stomach twice a day, a couple of hours or longer away from meals. I can’t begin to tell you the difference they made. She still takes some supplements that address healing the digestive tract and ...   4,181 hits
Forum: Adrenal Fatigue   ADD/ADHD   Depression   CFS, ME, CFIDS   IBS   Fibromyalgia
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1849167

Re: Frustrated, please read. (a little long)   by ToHemp   3y
Hi, A lot of what you describe sounds like what I went through a few years back. A lot of problems begin with poor digestion and chronic stress. Not being able to get the nutrients you need from your food and an imbalance in your hormones can wreak havoc. Also getting the proper amount of sleep helps you to produce progesterone. A good naturopath would recommend getting some sleep before prescribing a cream. I felt uncomfortable messing with hormones my self. I can tell you what has helped the most. A therapeutic probiotic..there is one in the health food store that has 200 billion a ...   2,398 hits
Forum: Herbal Formulas   Adrenal Fatigue   Candida Support   Sleep Disorders   Supplements Support   Endocrine Disorders
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1849175

Re: Frustrated, please read. (a little long)   by ToHemp   3y
Up front...the enzymes aren’t cheap but they are the ones my sister and I found worked the best for us so far. We’ve tried others in capsule form...advertised as being enteric coated so the digestive acids didn’t destroy them, which sounds good, but...the loose powder brand we use has made the biggest difference for us. They are from the Raw Food World and it’s their cleansing enzyme formula. You can find them in their on-line store. We noticed a difference after about a week, and keep making improvements. My sister was house-bound due to an anxiety disorder. She ate healthy, took s ...   2,159 hits
Forum: Herbal Formulas   Adrenal Fatigue   Candida Support   Sleep Disorders   Supplements Support   Endocrine Disorders
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1850021

Re: Is a vegetarian diet good for everyone?   by OneLove   11y
Greetings Val I would like to jump in here before Andreas and see what he has to say too. Animal meat has two components which vegetarian food tends to lack. That is warmth and energy. The vegetarian ayurvedic diet adds warmth by adding warming herbs like ginger. Energy is added by supplementing the ayurvedic diet with energy herbs like ashwagandha. However, I do not feel many people who adopt a vegetarian diet pay close enough attention to properly adding warming herbs and supplementing with energy herbs. I have heard many people who adopt a vegetarian diet complain of low ener ...   2,974 hits
Forum: Ask Andreas
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=421683

«Prev   1   10   11   12   13   14  
16   17   18   19   20   Next»  

I Found Kidney Support
Please share this page to anyone with kidney ailments.

Clarkia Parasites Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Tinctures

Ancient Sex Elixir 300% More Powerful
Prized by Chinese Royalty, this natural sex-booster i...

Oleander Pure Concentrate Capsules
Leukemia and Cancer Immune System Support, 15% Off with ...

Rose Laurel OPC Plus
Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement. 15%...

Ads

Sponsored Ads

Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head...

Best Water Purifier
Learn how you can remove fluoride from your drinking water.

Wow! Thanks a lot Stephen!
You made my day! This is what i really wanted.

5 Laxative Foods
The Best Constipation Relief Is In Your Kitchen! Click Here for The Full A...

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Representat...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Discount Colon Cleanse
I Got The Best Colon Cleanse, Shipped To My House For Free! Hurry Be...

Utopia Silver Supplements
Liquid Life Complete- Vitamin-Mineral-Herbal Nutrition & Plant De...

61-year-old Gets 3 Times More Sex Naturally
How did this 61-year-old triple his love-making...

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? ...

Natural Cancer Remedies

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefi...

Do you suffer from yeast infections?
Using Pine Cone Extract can help defend your body agai...

The Tesla Shield™
The #1 Personal Energy Enhancement Device. Transformational Technology Fo...

Ccws™ Candida Cell Wall Suppressor
Find out why we are the worlds no 1 Treatment for Yeast ...

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
The eBook about a proven natural remedy for cancer which has worked ...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google
Translate This Page:

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Best Iodine Supplements
Dr Group Analyzes the 3 Best Kinds! Lugols, Potassium, & Nascent Iodi...
Dangers Of Drinking Water
Chemicals in your drinking water and how they might affect you.
Erectile Dysfunction?
Combat ED without pills, from home. Guaranteed 100% Success
Wow! Thanks a lot Stephen!
You made my day! This is what i really wanted.

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenrod
ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to Dr. Hu...
Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

GOLD

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...
61-year-old Gets 3 Times More Sex Naturally
How did this 61-year-old triple his love-making, ...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Mineral & Vitamin Organ Support. Find the supplements you need to s...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !
Pine Cone Extract
Defends against colds, flu, viruses and bacterial infections

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Em-Pro Probiotic
2/3 of your immune system reside in your gut
The Tesla Shield™
The #1 Personal Energy Enhancement Device. Transformational Technology For ...
Oasis Advanced Wellness
Premium natural health supplements including intraMAX superior organi...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2014  curezone.org