CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
CureZone Search Results for
Chlorella
Search CureZone:  
Top 300 Search Terms

Results from Messages

4542 Messages         Page: 2 of 76 , fetched in 0.18 sec
 «Prev   1  
3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   20   30   40   50   60   70   Next»  

Re: update on progress   by LPN12345   5y
I updated my message since I posted it last night at work because I only had so much time, I believe one of the main ingredients is the Lactoballius acidophlilus (because I increased the dosage(of the Probotics) and it’s really helping my digestive flora and also because by taking the Chlorella (which helps heals the digestive system and cells in parts of the body) taking it with the probotics is causing the probotics to work 3 times more than they normally would. Also the chlorella detoxes the body so you may sweat a little as it starts working.  It’s the Chlorella that has the most ...   2,861 hits
Forum: Body Odor
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1457203

Re: Why I wont do a liver flush. Chlorella?   by boldyloxx   8y
I don’t think the liver flush hurt that girl-- That girl could have been full of alot of toxins. When one is full of toxins, one of the side-effects of any cleanse is a migraine headache. This is why they say you must drink alot of fluids during a cleanse. The only problem I have with Dr. Hulda Clark’s liver flush is that she says not to drink after 2:00 am til the next day. I found that keeping hydrated with plain (non chlorinated--non flouridated) --preferrably distilled, water throughout the day after 2:00 am will actually help the flush and not conflict with getting out ...   3,541 hits
Forum: Ask CureZone
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=363577

Re: Help! Does chlorella cause skin rashes?   by boldyloxx   8y
Chlorella is a very cleansing food that does re-distribute mercury and dump it all over your body while it tries to push it out. If you are going to take anything with Chlorella, its best taken at the same time as 2 capsules of Sodium Alginite-- or ”Algin”. The one good source for this that I found online is ”Nature’s Sunshine” Algin-- but you can do a Google search - maybe you’ll come up with more. I use the Nature’s sunshine Algin. Algin soaks up the mercury that Chlorella ends up re-spilling. Algin responges it up and pushes it out into your urine or bowel movements. Ju ...   8,364 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=362341

Re: Clarification and Recommendation NO TRY THIS, CHLOREL...   by CALLIE12   10y
HI, NO DO NOT DO THE P& B WITH CONSTIPATION. I DID WITH LITERAALY TONS OF WATER, BAD IDEA. READ MY ABOVE ANSWER TO LIGHT AND THE FOLLOWING. I HAVE LITERALLY TRIED EVER HERB AND P&B CONCOCTION ON THE MARKET. CHLORELLA WORKS BEST. DO THE CHLORELLA FOR 4 TO 6 WEEKS, IF YOU ARE SERIOUSLY CONSTIPATED. IT IS A MINI DETOX EVERYDAY. DO AN ENEMA EACH NIGHT TO HELP IT ALONG. THE HYDRATION AND THE SEA SALT OF AN ENEMA WILL PULL OUT TOXINS, FECES, PARASITES AND THE MUCUS. THE FLUSH BRINGS MORE AT ONE TIME. THE CHLORELLA DOES THIS EVERYDAY. (PULL OUT THE STONES-- BUT THE CHLORELLA WILL REMOV ...   1,115 hits
Forum: Bowel Cleanse Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=418113

Re: Chlorella   R by monica999   7y
I take 6g daily (devided in three portions) - it helps remove heavy metals safely from the body. http://cmsadmin.mercola.com/article/mercury/mercury_elimination.htm Chlorella Algae and other aquatic plants possess the capacity to take up toxic trace metals from their environment, resulting in an internal concentration greater than those of the surrounding waters.87 This property has been exploited as a means for treating industrial effluent containing metals before they are discharged, and to recover the bioavailable fraction of the metal.88 More Information • Health ...   1,008 hits
Forum: Iodine Supplementation
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=914752

Chlorella and tooth pain- Help!   by ejc348   24mo   View Entire Thread 2
Hello all. I am going in to get an amalgam filling replaced next week. I was going to start this summer and had an appt scheduled for the removal of amalgam in one whole quadrant of my mouth for the end of May (I have 12 fillings total). However, there is a cavity under this one particular amalgam filling and it is becoming painful, so my dentist and I scheduled a quick appt to get started on that tooth. I don’t have much time to get my protocol in place before the appt. I have a list from IAOMT of supplements to take. My question is about CHLORELLA. I have been taking 3 g of chlore ...   1,589 hits
Forum: Amalgam Replacement
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1931391

Re: My 3rd and 4th Craniosacral Therapy Sessions   by missmonkey   4y
hello i’ve got schizophrenia and have been advised by a naturopath to take two teaspoons of spirulina in the morning and two tablets of chlorella at lunch time. i also am on half a teaspoon of l=tyrosine a day. http://www.naturalways.com/spirulina-analysis.htm ”Dr. Carl Pfeiffer has demonstrated that B6, together with the mineral zinc, can cure some forms of schizophrenia.” all in spirulina. spirulina and chlorella give u energy. http://www.herbs2000.com/disorders/schizophrenia.htm http://www.healingdaily.com/oral-chelation/health-benefits-of-chlorella.htm ”It also h ...   1,622 hits

curezone.com/blogs/c/fm.asp?i=1597501

Re: Blogs Related To "A Real Cure For Schizophrenia Has B...   by missmonkey   4y
hello i’ve got schizophrenia and have been advised by a naturopath to take two teaspoons of spirulina in the morning and two tablets of chlorella at lunch time. i also am on half a teaspoon of l=tyrosine a day. http://www.naturalways.com/spirulina-analysis.htm ”Dr. Carl Pfeiffer has demonstrated that B6, together with the mineral zinc, can cure some forms of schizophrenia.” all in spirulina. spirulina and chlorella give u energy. http://www.herbs2000.com/disorders/schizophrenia.htm http://www.healingdaily.com/oral-chelation/health-benefits-of-chlorella.htm ”It also helps car ...   2,817 hits
Forum: Schizophrenia   Depression   Bipolar Disorder
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1597503

Re: help for curing schizophrenia from Dr Christopher   by missmonkey   4y
hello i’ve got schizophrenia and have been advised by a naturopath to take two teaspoons of spirulina in the morning and two tablets of chlorella at lunch time. i also am on half a teaspoon of l=tyrosine a day. she said we need 7-10 times the amount of vitamins/minerals as a regular happy person would. in addtion to this she also said she doesn’t want to detox me. http://www.naturalways.com/spirulina-analysis.htm ”Dr. Carl Pfeiffer has demonstrated that B6, together with the mineral zinc, can cure some forms of schizophrenia.” all in spirulina. spirulina and chlorella give u energy. ...   6,106 hits
Forum: Schizophrenia
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1597510

Re: Chlorella: am I having detox symptoms? How do I tak...   by Izzie1980   4y
It is said that a certain number of people have sensitivities against chlorella because they cannot tolerate or digest chlorella well, which can result in your symptoms. Therefore, I don’t believe that those are detox symptoms. I cite some quotes: ”Caution: About 30% of people can’t tolerate chlorella. This may be due to optimized function of the enzyme cellulase. If you are unable to tolerate this it would be wise to consider adding an enzyme with cellulase in it to help digest the chlorella.” ”Caution: If at any time one develops nausea or starts ”burping up” the chlorella taste then ...   11,662 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1619822

Re: chlorella...   by plzchuckle   7y
San, I’d make a guess that I bought my first bottle mid-fall last year. The label said take 3 caps, 3 times a day. I always err on the side of too little when I start a supplement, to see how my body reacts. I took that bottle taking 1 cap 3 times a day. When I ran out, I didn’t go get another one, couldn’t say it had done much (I’d eaten a cup of cilantro chutney one night as dinner and had detox symtoms for about a week after and I wasn’t getting anything like that.) I get NewTarget newsletter and ran across this: http://www.chlorellafactor.com/ and decided maybe I’d give it ...   1,462 hits
Forum: Ask Barefoot
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=844871

Is Chlorella A Super Food? - Whole Foods Providing Health   by rawvixen   3y
Chlorella is actually a a micro-algae that occurs naturally. It can be found in deep water and it is theorized that it has been with us for billions of years. Most of the times when Chlorella is talked about or consumed it is taken along side Spirulina, which is another micro-algae. The two algae can be administered on their own or jointly as a nutritional supplement for human beings, aquarium life, along with poultry. Likely Benefits Of Supplementing With Chlorella Chlorella is consumed by a great many individuals because of the expected health benefits it provides. Even thoug ...   990 hits
Blog: My Raw and Living Foods Adventure
curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1820513

Sun Chlorella A Is Saving My Life--My Testimonial To The ...   by Lovey   9y
It’s been almost 10 years since I received the Depo-Provera shot that caused my health problems. I only became worse until I discovered Curezone last August, 2004. I’ve done 15 liver flushes that have helped a lot, eat a vegan diet and have done many other things to become healthy. What I’ve discovered is that Sun Chlorella A is curing me. I started taking it on April 28th, so it’s been just over 3 weeks now. Within 5 days, my skin became softer and more radiant. The redness I had all over my face cleared up. Within a few more days the insane itching I experienced all over my body s ...   28,672 hits
Blog: Liver/Digestive Health.Curing Prem-aging,B.O, sensitivities
curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=974346

There is NO Chlorella in Superfood..   by thebirdlady   9y
Hi... I am doing a metal detox too. See http://www.mercola.com and do a search on chlorella (and cilantro) to get lots of good information on what kind of chlorella to buy...it needs to be Yaeyama chlorella. I bought a HUGE container of the powder from Jarrow (would use Sun Chlorella if I could afford it). But I can’t. Source Naturals also makes a chlorella from Yaeyama. DO NOT buy the other kinds of chlorella....they can be full of toxins. Growing chlorella has the same issues that spirulina does...so we need to be careful about which brands we buy. Good luck on the metals ...   2,492 hits
Forum: Dr. Schulze
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=548453

Chlorella Fasting and LIver flushing   by relpub3   8y
I have done a few liver flushes and have expelled hundreds of stones of mostly green and tan colors. I want to reach the 2,000 level recommended by Dr. Clark much faster without undue stress or force on my body. I thought and thought until an inspiration hit me. This involves the use of chlorella. The recommendation is to wait two weeks in between flushes so why not devote this two weeks to drinking just chlorella (powder is preferred as it can mixed into liquid). One can use either mineral water or vegetable/fruit juices as you like. This is not strictly a ”fast” in conventional ...   2,660 hits
Blog: Chlorella Fasting and LIver Flushing
curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=983213

Re: Is this normal after getting mercury fillings removed?   by #50484   9y
Hello again, Below is the article that opened my eyes to the problem and dangers of mecury fillings. I know I have sent you alot of articles before which I hope at some point you’ll read to increase your safety and help others. http://www.chlorellafactor.com/chlorella-spirulina-10.html ”Another common source for contaminants is mercury fillings used by dentists. They call them ”silver fillings,” actually, since they don’t want to openly admit they’re still putting mercury -- one of the most potent nerve toxins on the planet -- into the mouths of patients. These mercury filli ...   4,626 hits
Forum: Dental Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=38583

Chlorella   by RavenElaine   11y
I’ve been reading a lot about Chlorella. It’s a microalgae that has a multitude of benefits. I’ve copied this from a website about it: Chlorella is a supreme booster of the immune system. Chlorella has been proven, in numerous studies, to have the ability to bind with and remove chemicals and heavy metals, thus relieving the body of its toxic burdens. Chlorella can help provide critical nutritional support that may be lacking in the diets of many people. Chlorella is not a “magic pill” that will cure whatever ails you. Chlorella is a food that supplies key nutrients that interact ...   5,478 hits
Forum: Parasites Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=583779

Chlorella   by RavenElaine   11y
I’ve been reading a lot about Chlorella. It’s a microalgae that has a multitude of benefits. I’ve copied this from a website about it: Chlorella is a supreme booster of the immune system. Chlorella has been proven, in numerous studies, to have the ability to bind with and remove chemicals and heavy metals, thus relieving the body of its toxic burdens. Chlorella can help provide critical nutritional support that may be lacking in the diets of many people. Chlorella is not a “magic pill” that will cure whatever ails you. Chlorella is a food that supplies key nutrients that interact ...   739 hits
Forum: Liver Flush Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=611763

Re: Mercury chelation success stories?? [Edited]   by powertool4   27mo
Hi MissCast, Interesting story. Thanks for the contribution. How much chlorella and cilantro were you taking and how often? What brands were you taking? From the recent disaster in Japan, I am hesitant to touch ANY chlorella coming from near the Japanese vicinity, let alone the ocean. So much is contaminated nowadays with arsenic and a bunch of toxic stuff. Jarrow’ Yaeyama chlorella comes from the coast of Japan and it a best seller but after the nuclear meltdown that is STILL going on, I wouldn’t touch it with a 10 foot pole. I did see that the Chlorella by New Chapter is 10 ...   3,317 hits
Forum: Candida Support   Chelation: Cutler   Chelation Support   Mercury
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1904341

Re: Does Garlic Inactivate Cilantro?   by rahim   13mo
Garlic does not ’inactivate’ cilantro. It is actually optimal to use them together as garlic’s selenium and sulfur help with supporting the detoxification pathways. This said, you really need to make sure that: 1) you are at a point in the Hg detox that you can handle this (it can be overwhelming) 2) you have something to bind the Hg with at the gut / Phase III detox. I listened to the interview / advertisement link with Andy Cutler ... As far as Cutler’s constant criticisms aimed at chlorella and Dietrich Klinghardt goes, I don’t find Cutler’s criticisms in line with what I have ...   972 hits
Forum: Chelation Support   Mercury   NAET
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2043673

Re: Mercury chelation claims   by Hveragerthi   4y
 HV, You understand Biochem... Does this guy’s quote make any sense? "Chlorella is a sulfur with 1 thiol. Sulfurs with 2 thiols chelate, sulfurs with 1 thiol stir mercury around but don’t remove it. DMSA and DMPS and ALA are sulfurs with 2 thiols and are chelators. Chlorella is a good way to mess yourself up... Chlorella is one thiol therefore cannot chelate mercury and will only stir it around and possibly make you worse off." He later went on to say cilantro is a chelator. I searched this blog and found that you agree chlorella is a chelator.  The concl ...   1,006 hits     0 of 1 (0%)
Forum: The Truth in Medicine
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1701166

Chlorella is fantastic for bad breath   by odour44   4y
Hello, I bought chlorella which is a very popular seaweed in Japan which is known, if not to cure, at least to improve bad breath and body odour among other thins. This has improved my breath dramatically (and even cured it I think). So I am very happy with chlorella. You should google it on Internet. The properties of chlorella are impressive. And on me it really works. I hope it will on you too. Chlorella is FANTASTIC I think. You should try it.   3,540 hits
Forum: Bad Breath
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1657915

Re: About to have my dental amalgams removed, anything I ...   by Eric11   3y
Chlorella is healthy and I’ve heard it makes a good prebiotic. If you are on the rotation diet, I would rotate Chlorella like any other vegetable, otherwise you may become intolerant to it. Some people have trouble digesting Chlorella, but I never had this problem. If you use the Cutler Protocol for chelating, Chlorella wouldn’t hurt your efforts (and would likely be helpful to some extent), but it probably isn’t strictly necessary. The DMSA and ALA, taken according to the protocol, should be enough to remove the heavy metals.   871 hits
Forum: Candida Support   Chelation Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1779898

Re: Can you take the HUMAWORM Candida and Fungi Cleanse a...   by #126777   4y
Be careful with chorella. Many people seem to tolerate it well, but some people find it makes them very ill (ie vomiting, severe GI pain) If you’ve never tried it before I’d suggest you check out the testimonials on Ray Sahelians site (at the end of this link) http://www.raysahelian.com/chlorella.html I’m one of those who cannot tolerate chlorella. One little pill is enough to ensure 6-8 hours of misery. My own feeling is that cleansing is hard on the body and that it would be best to do one cleanse at a time (chlorella is supposed to detox).   1,384 hits
Forum: Ask Humaworm
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1619195

Re: urine smell & spirulina   by HarmonicCharge   4y
Maybe there are toxins being removed by the chlorella and spirulina. Well, no doubt that there are. Are you worried that your batch is contaminated? Maybe just to put your mind at ease, try some Japanese or Hawaiian Spirulina and see if it does the same thing. Japanese chlorella is good stuff, or try this site for excellent spirulina and chlorella http://www.stakich.com/ You get a lot for your money, too. this reminds me to order some chlorella for my upcoming dentist appt in case they remove any amalgams...yikes, mercury!   4,471 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1632932

chlorella and bentonite   by HarmonicCharge   4y   View Entire Thread 4
Hello everyone, Sometimes in the mid-afternoon I have either a p & b shake or a handful of chlorella tablets. I have been doing one or the other because I thought the bentonite might interfere with the absorbtion of the goodness in the chlorella. Is this true, or can I take both? I have seen some products online that have both in the same product, but that doesn’t mean that is best! Also, has anyone experienced mouth and tongue sores from chlorella? I assume it is part of a detox...I have had anesthesia in the past 3 months, so maybe that stuff is still lurking within my body? ...   3,152 hits
Forum: Ask CureZone   Cleansing.   Chelation Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1583828

Re: On zeolite...   by douie   6y
I haven’t had any negative effects from the zeolite. I think it has lessened side effects from any dumping of metals and toxins into my system because they are getting absorbed by the zeolite and chlorella. Before I started dosing with chlorella and zeolite, I re-absorbed alot of the toxins and had ongoing liver issues along with feeling pretty crappy. I take them on an empty stomach. If one takes the chlorella one half hour before eating, then, when the bile is released during a meal, the toxins that have been released and are in the bile ready to be excreted, will be absorbed by the c ...   7,021 hits
Forum: MMS Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1125554

Re: Am I crazy or could parasites be involved....Plz HELP   by Newport   6y
OK, obviously we can not diagnose nor treat, however if I was in this situation I would START with these steps: - increase hydration by using his, including the magnetizer, http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1087880#i - help to remove biotoxins by adding Chlorella, 12tabs +20m before meals: http://www.prime-chlorella.com/ - if you can afford it have your husband checked for lyme: http://www.biotoxin.info or http://www.neuraltherapy.com, there are others - after some biotoxins are gone via the chlorella use add iodine: http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=815 ...   820 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1114954

Re: Crohn's disease: iodine deficiency caused by mercury   by Newport   6y
from: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Autism-Mercury/message/227081 What else is there? NDF? (( I don’t like this product due to chlorella and cilantro. Both move mercury but do not bind it and remove it, which leads to a lot of redistribution. I personally thought I was going to detox my mercury with chlorella, and instead I got very sick. I know some people do use this and are ok with it, but Andy does not recommend either of those ingredients, and from my personal experience I don’t either. I went to Andy’s protocol after learning that chlorella and cilantro were not ...   4,970 hits
Forum: Iodine Supplementation
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1189116

Chelation with coriander   by CFSMary   6y
Chelation protocol from Dr Klinghart: Take 3 tablets of chlorella 40 before lunch then take 30 tablets 20 minutes before lunch. So basically 70 minutes before you have lunch you take 3 tablets, wait 40 minutes then take 30 tablets, wait 30 minutes then you have lunch. Then at bedtime you take 5 to 15 drops of cilantro tincture in a little water. You are not supposed to take coriander without taking the chlorella because the chlorella takes it out of the body. Chlorella can be a little much on the bowels at the beginning so it’s a good idea, the week before you start the chelation to work ...   1,590 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1133833

Chelation with coriander and chlorella   by CFSMary   6y   View Entire Thread 2
I was reading a thread from 8 days ago where some people were wondering about chelating with coriander. Here is what I know, this protocal is from Dr Klinghardt. Take 3 tablets of chlorella 40 before lunch then take 30 tablets 20 minutes before lunch. So basically 70 minutes before you have lunch you take 3 tablets, wait 40 minutes then take 30 tablets, wait 30 minutes then you have lunch. Then at bedtime you take 5 to 15 drops of cilantro tincture in a little water. You are not supposed to take coriander without taking the chlorella because the chlorella takes it out of the body. Chlo ...   1,500 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1133838

Re: Diet advice needed *Acidic PH, extremely low Gut Flora*   by GlacialHealth   5mo
One of the best foods for helping with gut bacteria (besides probiotics themselves) is chlorella algae. Research has shown it does an extraordinary job in boosting probiotic numbers. It’s also terrific at helping your gut get healthy overall, moving out toxins and giving your body key nutrition for getting stronger. I can’t say enough about it. You might want to watch this great video (it just came out) that explains what chlorella does. It’s also pretty inspiring since it tells the story of the company’s founder’s struggle with poor health. Always good to hear about someone about to gi ...   663 hits
Forum: Diet & Nutrition   Candida Cure Forum   Paleo Diet   Probiotics   Prostate Problems Cure   Arthritis: Rheumatoid
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2125457

Re: is this safe?   by mygutleaks   5mo
Thanks guys! I could definitely feel the redistribution effects after taking several grams of chlorella Tuesday. Headache and foggy brain 1 to 2 days later. In fact it hasn’t totally gone away yet. I stopped it. I ordered some dmsa, ala and will get algin too. What do you think of doing the 3-day round of dmsa, along with chlorella and algin, and then taking chlorella/algin on the off days? I like the idea of chlorella vs. Dmsa because I have back disc issues and pulling out good minerals is sure to make it worse - even epsom salt baths did that. Are trace mineral drops and/or multiv ...   502 hits
Forum: Amalgam Replacement   Chelation Support   Chelation: Cutler   Candida Cure Forum
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2128565

Pecan Pineapple Sting, Magic Bullet Recipe   by plzchuckle   3mo
in 16 oz cup add: 1/2 t bee pollen 1 t chia seeds 12 pecan halves blend into fine meal add: organic spinach greens to loosely fill cup 2 celery heart stalks or 1 complete stalk w/greens 6 sprigs of cilantro** 4 opened capsules of chlorella** enough organic apple juice to show at 1/2 full blend until a smooth green juice, about 30 seconds 1 c organic raw pineapple blend until smooth *I will be naming my bee pollen recipes ”Sting”s This is absolutely my best concoction yet! YUMMY! Full of all nutrition including protien from the chia, pecans and c ...   200 hits
Forum: Barefooters' Library
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2137653

Dr. Mercola article on cilantro/chlorella combo   by jameskep37   26mo   View Entire Thread 2
The entire study is available at his website. Tuesday, Jan 31 issue A three-year double-blind metal detoxification study with over 350 people participating was undertaken at a Russian metal foundry, where more than 20 natural compounds were used in trials to remove heavy metals from people who had been exposed at very high levels to four main metals -- antimony, lead, cadmium and arsenic. What were the results of testing chlorella as a heavy metal detoxification agent? The Russian trial using Broken Cell Wall chlorella combined with cilantro eliminated ALL heavy metals, includin ...   1,083 hits
Forum: Candida Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1905598

Re: Does Garlic Inactivate Cilantro?   by Eric11   28mo
Keep in mind that cilantro isn’t an effective chelator by itself. You need to combine it with chlorella for it to work. You should take them both systematically, every 4 hours or so and waking up in the middle of the night to take them again. You should also continue to take the chlorella for a day or so after you take a break from using the cilantro. I’ve been chelating using the Cutler Protocol and cilantro/chlorella, and my times of most obvious improvement have been after taking cilantro/chlorella for a few months. Whatever method you use, it should be frequent dose and s ...   1,956 hits
Forum: Chelation Support   Mercury   NAET
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1888080

Re: Headache altered   by Newport   30mo
Barley Malt and Mannitol are the number one supps a person with Coneuri or Ascaris cycsts in brain must take. I would not worry too much about the sugar of Malt, if it really freaks you out take some citricidal at the same time. Human brain cleansing enzymes are very fragile, a little heavy metal in the blood and they are history. Lucky for us the enzymes in real Malt are nearly indestructible.. http://theiamwork.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Supplements#Barley_Malt Chlorella is a double edge sword, better to use Andy Cutler chelation and AMLA. But the source, species and quali ...   597 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1873374

Re: Wormwood combo, humaworm, now paragone   by DeadPoets   30mo
Green stool while taking chlorella is a good sign that you’re taking adequate doses. This assures you that it is binding to many of the toxins. I like chlorella but I don’t think it’s the best for cleaning parasites debris. Maybe look into psyllium + bentonite + papaya extract. Also activated charcoal wipes out herxes for me practically instantly. Chlorella never did that. Chlorella is more a superfood and brings about good nutrients and proteins.   2,272 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1873608

Re: wheat grass   by gibby   3y
Yes, chlorella,superior to chlorophll. It’s so highly concentrated. It soaks up toxins and filters blood, and it’s highly alkaline. Chlorella, which wheat grass has, but chlorella by itself is much stronger. I just add both together because I have it. I find it so highly digestable and agreeable to my system. I was taking it to soak up candida toxins. (even Dr. Oz said so!) Chlorella is used to chelate mercury, but I don’t take that much to do that, and even if it pulls a little, I certanly don’t mind. the most I’ve taken is a packet of 3 grams..mgs.. but that’s really nothing ...   1,819 hits
Forum: Candida Support   Wheatgrass & Barleygrass
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1822169

Re: Hi Guys, has any succeeded in ridding their fecal bod...   by Lovey   3y
It was urine therapy(internally) for 1 year straight and Sun Chlorella A that got rid of mine. For the record, urine therapy did more than Sun Chlorella A, and that’s saying a lot considering Sun Chlorella A is amazing. Doing both at the same time knocks the odor out! However, if you can’t afford the chlorella, just do the UT. Pee is free. The two combined also cured my psoriasis, made my hair grow fast and thick, improved the look of my skin, made me think clearer, and much more. Within about a month, I saw major improvements. Within a year I was in good shape. The odor has been gone ...   1,363 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1814839

Chlorella and Liver Flushing   by relpub3   8y   View Entire Thread 21
Since chlorella is such a good stuff for detoxification, I am wondering if there are anybody out there who have taken massive amounts of chlorella over say three days (like some sort of chlorella fasting) to detoxify the body. If so, what are the results. I can imagine how great this would be. An almost complete food and a detoxifier at the same time. Drinking nothing but chlorella should remove all kinds of toxins and heavy metals. Imagine combining it with liver flushing and I think you have an almost perfect combination. What I am apprehensive about is will such large doses create ph ...   7,754 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=186843

Re: Chlorella and Liver Flushing   by relpub3   8y
Yes, I am referring to the powdered 100 % chlorella. I find the powder more versatile in the sense that I can mix it with water or juice. I am not planning to mix chlorella with anything except water. Thus, my term chlorella fast. I just want the chlorella to clean out a lot of things (including the liver) before I do the liver flush so that maybe, I might get to that end point of flushing out no more stones FASTER. What do you think?   7,800 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=186858

Re: Substitute for chlorella?   by Mighty.Sun.Tzu   5y
Hi Socalgrl, from: http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=901491 ”Chlorella is an important part of the systemic mercury elimination program, as approximately 90% of the mercury is eliminated through the stool. Using large doses of chlorella facilitates fecal mercury excretion. After the intestinal mercury burden is lowered, mercury will more readily migrate into the intestine from other body tissues from where chlorella will effectively remove it. Chlorella is not tolerated by about one-third of people due to gastrointestinal distress. Chitosan can be effectively used as an alt ...   2,626 hits
Forum: Chelation Support   Mercury
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1418657

Re: lately   by gemmatoo   8y
Hi Lately I took chlorella just once. I drank down a huge green glass of water + chlorella thinking it would do me the world of good and went out that night with some friends. I absolutely stank. I don’t think I have stunk that bad since. chlorella comes from seaweed and could smell fishy. Maybe your body just gives off whatever the smell is in you intestines. Maybe it’s just leaky gut. I want to start taking chlorella again but only if I can find one that doesn’t smell of the sea. That could be the reason for the fishy comments.   1,397 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=560834

Re: Bernard Jensen/Sang Wang   by blackcat8888   11y
Heard that Dr George Lim, the disciple of Dr Bernard Jensen, and the first iridologist in Asia had start using cryptomonadales (with indinine inside) in replace of chlorella. Heard that cryptomondales(with indinine inside) contains abundant chlorophyll and phycocyanin while chlorella lack phycocyanin. Cryptomonadales covered with very thin cell membrance, absorption by hman body is almost 100%, compared to chlorella with thick cell wall and absoption rate is about 60% to 70%. Cryptomonadales contain true nucleus and high quality indinine that help rejuvenate cells; contain 5 to 10 tim ...   1,626 hits
Forum: Ask Dr.Schulze
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=568056

cilantro   by corrie   7y
DO NOT take cilantro without Chlorella and other chelators. Cilantro will only mobilize the metal. It will not remove lead from the body but chlorella will. Chlorella will only absorb the metal from the gut but it will not enter the blood stream. Therefore cilantro and chlorella alone are not enough. They should be combined with other natural chelators like modified frut pectin, alpha lipoic acid, NAC and clay baths. Natural chelation works great for someone who does not have toxic levels of lead in their body. DO NOT take cilantro at all if you have toxic levels. Cilantro allows metal to ...   1,938 hits
Blog: Chelation: How to remove Mercury, Lead, & other Metals
curezone.com/blogs/c/fm.asp?i=1002149

Information On Chlorella and All It's Healing Benefits   by LPN12345   5y   View Entire Thread 3
If anyone is wondering about the benefits of Chlorella there is a lot of information and it also confirms the benefits of taking Chlorella and probotics together.Click on http://www.watershed.net/spirulina_chlorella_article.aspx And click on Chlorella and: CONTAINS NATURAL DIGESTIVE AND OTHER ENZYMES. There’s so much information I couldn’t possibly tell you all this in one comment. It cleanses the liver, blood and kidneys too, and it builds your immune system and normalizes your digestive system. (from what I read) It’s a very powerful supplement. They also have testiomonia ...   2,678 hits
Forum: Body Odor   Cleansing.
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1457288

Re: does chlorella help   by bodgy   5y
Not sure about it, but I think this is due to chlorella pulling out heavy metals. So I think if you have a heavy metal burden, then this might make your journey to wellness harder at first. One’s body ”allows” the candida to flourish in an attempt to protect you from the metals the chlorella will pull. This troubling side affect could probably be reduced by making sure to keep the bowels moving and full of fiber to absorb the heavy metals as well. Also, not sure about this one either, but is chlorella high in copper? If so, people with candida already have a burden on our adrenals and ...   2,948 hits
Forum: Candida Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1441018

Re: Heavy metals   by Dr Vinograd   11y
Hi Lynn: I have great respect for Dr. Klingheart and find his protocol effective. My only concern is with the chlorella’s purity. Because chlorella is so efficient in binding with heavy metals, more often than not, heavy metals are attached to the chlorella during the process of growing it or packaging it. If you chose to use chlorella, you must test it for purity or purchase it from someone you trust and has tested it. I am personally partial to our BodyPure pads and would use them in combination with infrared sauna/ vitamin B3 combination (please do not use if you have any conditi ...   2,332 hits
Forum: Ask Dr Vinograd
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=656287

Re: No one uses Chlorella?   by relpub3   8y
Since chlorella is such a good stuff for detoxification, I am wondering if there are anybody out there who have taken massive amounts of chlorella over say three days (like some sort of chlorella fasting) to detoxify the body. If so, what are the results. I can imagine how great this would be. An almost complete food and a detoxifier at the same time. Drinking nothing but chlorella should remove all kinds of toxins and heavy metals. Imagine combining it with liver flushing and I think you have an almost perfect combination. What I am apprehensive about is will such large doses creat ...   1,366 hits
Forum: Cleansing.
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=341410

Chlorella Questions   by miakoda   8y   View Entire Thread 3
I guess I’m one of the 20-30% who can’t tolerate chlorella because of an inability to break down cellulose. Taking chlorella makes me nauseous to the point of vomiting. Anyone else have this trouble? Has anyone been able to overcome this by taking digestive enzymes? I’ve heard such good things about chlorella, but maybe if it makes me so sick it isn’t good for me anyway. Any other green food that does what chlorella does? I’ve been okay with spirulina, so far. Thoughts/ideas anyone? Thanks!   1,195 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=363679

Re: Multivitamins: are there any good, digestible relativ...   by dath   9y
Don’t waste your money on synthetic multivitamin supplements. Use Chlorella: http://www.vitaminlife.com/category-exec/category_id/385/brand_id/728/CNAME/C... or a product called E3Live: http://www.e3live.com/productpages/e3live.htm E3Live would be my first choice but it’s more expensive and you need to keep it frozen and have about a week’s worth of the product ’thawed’ at a time. Chlorella and E3Live are super greenfoods and are both an excellent source of nutrition. A little ebook about chlorella: http://www.chlorellafactor.com/   3,196 hits
Forum: Vitamin C Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=375049

Re: Does Blessed Herbs help body odor?   by roselinville   9y
I haven’t tried BH but I just ”accidentally” discovered that chlorella really helps with body odor and bad breath. I started taking chlorella (3gr a day or 6-500mg tablets) in order to detox from heavy metals. I’m not sure if it actually has helped with the heavy metals but it sure has helped with the body odor. Also, FWIW, I have also noticed that I feel much happier since I started taking chlorella. I have no idea why I feel happier but I have read that chlorophyl, which chlorella has plenty of, does wonders for body odor and bad breath.   1,528 hits
Forum: Bowel Cleanse Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=458505

Re: Can you EVER get rid of parasites?   by Boldyloxx   9y
hmm,,, i know Chlorella is a very strong chelator-and they advize a person to take Algin with it. The breakouts could be caused from the mercury as the Chlorella drags it out of the tissues. Algin acts as a broom and soaks up the mercury that Chlorella leaks --pushing it out into the bowels. From what i’ve been reading, steeping Cilantro in water like a tea- and drinking the entire thing slowly at night will encourage the mercury in the brain to seep out (see my earlier post) on the http://www.herballure.com forum, the moderator (Russ) said he used to get horrible acne that he bel ...   7,733 hits
Forum: Parasites Support   Parasites Debate   Dr. Clark Debate
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=477565

Re: Repost: Owens cilantro =metal free in 2-3 weeks   by #41451   9y
Thanks so much for sharing the information on cilantro detox. I have a question about Chlorella. I have read in some posts that you have to be careful taking Chlorella if you have metal in your mouth. I have removed all of my amalgams, however, I have several crowns that have the metal on the inside part of the crown. Is this what is referred my ”metals in your mouth”? And, is Chlorella found with the vitamins in the supermarket? What does Chlorella look like? Does it come in liquid form or in tablets? Thanks again for your invaluable information.   1,245 hits
Forum: Amalgam Support
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=34855

Re: Sun Chlorella   by alexathomas   9y
I took lots of Sun Chlorella after I got my amalgam fillings taken out. The problem with chlorella is that it only removes the heavy metals from your digestive track - it doesn’t get heavy metals out of the cells. So it can ”mop up” heavy metals that are already in your bowel, but it won’t get the heavy metals out of your kidneys, liver, brain, nervous system tissue and other cells. Also, chlorella can be contaminated with pesticides and environmental pollutants. I didn’t get much help from Sun Chlorella with either my heavy metal poisoning or my candida. It’s not very effective against ei ...   1,631 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=35613

Re: Auntie, seeing results with Chlorella!   by tellurider   7y
I’ve been taking chlorella as well and have also had dark green BMs. It’s just the digested chlorella. Same thing happens with Dr Schulze’s Superfood. Funny I just did the opposite with capsules. Opened 15 of them and mixed with water. tastes fine. I didn’t want to swallow that much gelatin. Next time I buy powdered chlorella. I found a good source. I was taking Sun Chlorella but it was just far too expensive when taking the amount I wanted. Was like a car payment!! LOL   908 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=848633

Re: Chlorella and brain fog   by blackcat8888   11y
Heard that Dr George Lim, the disciple of Dr Bernard Jensen, and the first iridologist in Asia had start using cryptomonadales (with indinine inside) in replace of chlorella. Heard that cryptomondales(with indinine inside) contains abundant chlorophyll and phycocyanin while chlorella lack phycocyanin. Cryptomonadales covered with very thin cell membrance, absorption by hman body is almost 100%, compared to chlorella with thick cell wall and absoption rate is about 60% to 70%. Cryptomonadales contain true nucleus and high quality indinine that help rejuvenate cells; contain 5 to 10 tim ...   2,901 hits
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=33036

Re: There is NO Chlorella in Superfood..   by thebirdlady   9y
Hi... I’ve been doing the chlorella for a couple months now and it also is a good bowel detox so I just hope it is really pulling excess metals out of my system. RE: Jarrow Do a search on Jarrow chlorella on the web and you can price compare. It is sold in good health food stores but no one carrys the large sizes. RE: Mercola Do a search on chlorella at his website and you can read about what it does. Mercola says it’s the best metal magnet in nature. The trick as I understand it is metals have to bind with something inorder to exit the body. Chlorella has a unique magnetic cha ...   2,494 hits
Forum: Dr. Schulze
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=548458

Chlorella   by boronia   9y
Hi, Actually, SOME people have very bad reactions to chlorella (info in the yahoo chelation and autism/mercury groups). It certainly made me feel extremely wired. Having said that I have read some posts where parents say chlorella HAS helped their children. In chemistry terms though it’s not considered a TRUE chelator and some brands can be contaminated with mercury anyway as it absorbs it from the environment. Just because it’s natural doesn’t guarantee its safety. Here are some of Andy Cutler’s comments on chlorella..... http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Autism-Mercury/mes ...   1,889 hits
Forum: Chelation: Cutler
curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=105075

«Prev   1  
3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   20   30   40   50   60   70   Next»  

Healthy Weight Loss
”I saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September a...

Healthy Weight Loss

Advertisements

Ads from CureZone Sponsors

Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
In 3 simple steps, she nails what no one wants to reveal how type 2...

Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! And it ...

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Healthy Weight Loss

Natural Cancer Remedies

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefi...

Get an Instant Discount!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coup...

Opc Oleander Capsules
HIV and Cancer Support, 15% discount with CZ discount code of LR001

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? ...

Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.

Rose Laurel OPC Plus
Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement. 15%...

Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Solu...

Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No side e...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Every Dr. Clark Video For Free

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Colloidal Silver Testimonials. Read comments and opinions by users ...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Get an Instant Discount!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon...
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
Get 5% off Right Now!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon co...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Good Health Naturally
The best in digestive enzymes, serrapeptase, krill oil, olive leaf extr...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 0.58 sec at 4/20/2014 12:45:11 AM, requested by 54.83.133.189, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/search.asp?q=Chlorella&f=762&t=0&p=2 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2