CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums24840 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [163] , Sorted by Value Source: Victims and Survivors of Crime & Violence Support Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 17,392 page views     169 messages     41 topics     1 pages
Post New Message  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
38d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Victims of Crime     All Forums 

All Messages [163] , Sorted by Value   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Victims and Survivors of Crime Forum on Facebook.com
Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
  • Re: Courage   BSA SUCCESS by JTM14  4y   110,867

I(the 14yr old boy) just wanted to write back to let you all know that everything is working out better than I thought it would. Mom and I are both going to joint counseling to help get over this. It has been very helpful into realizing just how much my Mom felt guilty for not being able to protect me and how her love for this man turned to hate as soon as she found out that he hurt me. It made me realize that I didn’t have to worry that she’d have taken Dave’s side over mine if I had told her, because she wouldn’t have. Mom is trying to overcome her feelings of guilt and helplessness whil ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Please help me! I need advice. I'm a 14 year old boy being raped by ...   BSA SUCCESS by JTM14  4y   111,460

Thank you all for your support and advice. Here’s how the past few hard days have been. Last Sunday was spent trying to find the courage to tell Mom but every time I tried to, I couldn’t get the courage or Dave was always around. Then I spent my time in my room picking up the phone & hanging it back up trying to find the courage to call the police. ... ... Every time I picked the phone up, my heart would beat so fast & my stomach would get queasy. Then I just laid on my bed quietly crying because I was so mad at myself. At the dinner table, Mom noticed that I was upset even though in the past ...   [retrieve this message]

• Please help me! I need advice. I'm a 14 year old boy being raped by my M...   BSA NEED HELP NOW! by JTM14  4y   124,047  Cross-post

I found this forum while typing in ’rape victims support’. I neep some advice from anyone here, other than talking to a teacher or friend because I don’t want my mom to find out. I just don’t know what to do. I’m a 14 year old boy who is being raped by my mom’s boyfriend. They have been dating for two years and he moved in with us last year. ... ... I thought Dave(not his real name) and I were getting along great and he seemed cool until four months ago when my mom went to work(she works evenings), Dave looked at me differently. Before he looked at me in a fatherly way but this time he looked ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Courage   RN WARNING by JTM14  4y   110,732

Thank you so much Bluerose and Soulfulsurvivor for such nice and encouraging words. You two are so very kind. Like I said before, I’m so glad I found this forum. I wanted to share the happy and relieving news that I finally got my HIV tests results back and they are negative. I was so worried because it was taking so long for the results to come back. All the other STD test results came back quickly so I was worried as to why the HIV one didn’t. My Mom was so great at trying to comfort me and stay calm but I know inside she was just as worried as me. Then we got the call and I think hearin ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Please help me! I need advice. I'm a 14 year old boy being raped by ...   RRR Confession by John Doskocil  4mo   31,110

I hate to hear that this goes on. ... ... I know well enough for myself, however. ... ... My dad, Karl V. Doskocil, used to rape me on a regular basis. He would even come home for lunch from his job at the hospital to rape me during his lunch break. ... ... The messed up thing is that my Mom, Mary Agnes Tola Doskocil, used to allow him to do this to me. She would even hold me by her side, forcefully bent over, as he plowed into me. Sometimes she would even French Kiss me as he did it; our teeth would hit together as my body was thrust forward. Other times she would just rub my chest as I cried, and she w ...   [retrieve this message]

• Speaking Out to Break the Silence on Male Sexual Assault   RRR by Keith Smith  5y   3,994  Cross-post

My name is Keith Smith. I was abducted, beaten and raped by a stranger. It wasn’t a neighbor, a coach, a relative, a family friend or teacher. It was a recidivist pedophile predator who spent time in prison for previous sex crimes; an animal hunting for victims in the quiet, bucolic, suburban neighborhoods of Lincoln, Rhode Island. ... ... I was able to identify the guy and the car he was driving. Although he was arrested that night and indicted a few months later, he never went to trial. His trial never took place because he was brutally beaten to death in Providence before his court date. 34 ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Please help me! I need advice. I'm a 14 year old boy being raped by ...   RR Educational by JTM14  4y   110,882

Hi Kat. I’m so sorry I didn’t notice your reply to my posting until now. For some reason, your reply was seperated from the rest of the replies and in it’s own indentation so I didn’t notice it. Man, I’m sorry for what you went through too. I know exactly how you feel. I guess I could understand about not being able to confront your abuser because I was so scared to tell anyone or confront Dave too. Dave had me so scared of him with his violence and threats that I didn’t end up telling my mom or the police. I finally ended up telling my best friend. I think it’s because he was my age and I ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Stay Thirsty My Friends!   R by CLEW  10mo   1,016  Cross-post

http://curezone.com/upload/_I_J_Forums/nsaman_zps0d078a2b.jpg [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Raped and Robbed at knifepoint...   R by Tigressa  10mo   965

Hi Soulful ... ... Thanks so much for your response. ... I have reported the incident to the authorities in Indonesia, and also the Federal police for my country (I am from Australia). There is still an ongoing investigation into the incident, and they seem determined to find him. I don’t think I’ll fully rest until I know he’s locked away and cannot do this to anyone else. I’m generally a pretty strong person, and this has thrown me into a total spin, I cannot imagine what it would do to the life of someone less strong than me. ... ... We have government funded programs for sexua| assault victims h ...   [retrieve this message]

• Fake medicine poses growing threat to consumers   R by LCD  18mo   1,686  Cross-post

Fake medicine poses growing threat to consumers ... ... Counterfeit drug industry flourishing online as regulators struggle to curb it. ... ... ... Consumers shopping for medicine on the Internet often are getting convenience, a good price and the cloak of privacy, but they may not be getting the real thing. ... ... ... http://www.chicagotribune.com/health/ct-met-online-pharmacy-fake-drugs-20121016,0,4971622.story ... ... ... ... A burgeoning multibillion-dollar industry of counterfeit drugs — ranging from AIDS and cancer medications to antidepressants and sexua| enhancers — is keeping regulators busy and leaving th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Beat with baseball bats want someone to hear my story   by SoulfulSurvivor  38d   227

... I'm very sorry to read of your horrific assaults, and BlueRose is 100% spot-on.  If the 911 dispatcher was contacted, there is recorded evidence of the call and description of the attacks.  ... ... ... ... Another resource for you to consider is contacting "Victims' Services."  This can be found via your local Social Services office.  The people who are involved in this agency are generally dedicated advocates for victims of crimes, and they will help direct you and your family to the proper channels.  You will also have counseling options available for ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dr. Robert W. Tatreau in Osseo and Tyler, MN and Texas   by ginab4u  3y   3,821

I lived this info. He was my doctor with my first child in 1984 and he got kicked out of town when I was 8 months pregnant. I had no insurance and we paid him cash. They both didn’t lose their licenses, and Tatreau went to Texas and practiced medicine, and I do mean practiced. After this came out I heard he left a woman on the table after a cesarean and another doctor had to sew her up. ... ... It was on Oprah. It was in all the papers. He’s a sick man. They both are. ...   [End]

• Re: Courage   by BlueRose  4y   110,376

JTM --- Thank you for the update. I have often thought about you and your mom and was hoping that the two of you were getting counseling. Thus, I’m very pleased that the both of you are working on healing. ... ... It’s also good to hear that no one at school is giving you a hard time---instead your schoolmates and teachers have been very supportive. This, I’m sure, is making it easier for you to heal. ... ... Whenever you feel ”dirty”, just remind yourself that none of this was your fault. You didn’t ask for this abuse. In fact, you tried to resist and the perv had you thinking that he would hu ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: how to help my mom get out of abusive relationship?   by BlueRose  5y   6,681

In addition, your mother’s self-esteem has been battered. That’s why she is hesitant to make a move. ... ... As to where she can go, have her call 1-800-799-SAFE. (I’m assuming you’re in the US?). That’s the domestic abuse hotline. The person on the other end of the line can give her some good advice --- even help her move into a temporary shelter for abused women. ... ... Also, it sounds like your mother only has you for support. She really needs to find a support group. Again, that’s something that the domestic abuse hotline can help her with. When you say your mother is your best friend... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Please help me! I need advice. I'm a 14 year old boy being raped by ...   by BlueRose  24d   6,365

I know that you mean well but this thread is 4 years old. Read through the responses. The OP did get help and Dave did get arrested.   [End]

• Re: Please help me! I need advice. I'm a 14 year old boy being raped by ...   by Whats my name  24d   6,252

hi! ... I red your massage and I think,you should talk with someone that you can trust and dave dosent know him/her but probably they say go and talk with your mother but be aware of dave cause he might check you all 24 hours and about your bleeding I think its serious and you should go to a doctor and you should do it fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... tell you mom as soon as possible!!!   [End]

• Some Causes Of Violence In Teens And Young Children   by nonviolentfood  39d   204  Cross-post

In Connecticut, in one of the nation’s wealthiest counties, Adam Lanza killed his mother,26 people at Sandy Hook ... school and himself. His father Peter was interviewed in the New Yorker and gave the opinion that ... the chief cause of Adam’s violence was a mother who did not hold him accountable and was in denial ... about his problem. When Adam was 8 years ... old he wrote a story and tried to sell it at school. In it his character enjoys hurting people. ... * ... ... Lanza’s father did not hold video games, medications or guns responsible, but others do. ... Below are some causes of violence in children and ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Beat with baseball bats want someone to hear my story   by BlueRose  78d   244

I’m sorry to hear this. It’s odd that the police aren’t doing anything about it. ... ... ... Going by what you’ve written, I would suggest calling the local district attorney’s office and see what they can do for you. ... ... Also, consider contacting a lawyer. People have sued police departments before. If you don’t have money for a lawyer, you do have options --- 1) Some lawyers will take a case on a contingency basis. In other words, they won’t charge you up front but when you get a cash settlement, the lawyer takes 1/3 of it. 2) You could get in touch with your local legal aid. ... ... You could a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Beat with baseball bats want someone to hear my story   by angryvic  78d   219  Cross-post

Several months ago I was the victim of a violent crime, and so far nothing has been done about it....this is a terrible feeling, and among other things, it makes me both sad and very angry. I guess I just want to get my story out there, the way things are going with the police and legal system right now makes me feel like what happened to me doesn’t matter....like I don’t matter. So anyways, here it is.... ... On August 29, 2013 I was attacked by several of my neighbors who live directly across the street from me. After yelling a lot of hateful racial remarks to my children, my fiance and m ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What is wrong with todays girls?   by Just Someone  3mo   370

poor lad   [End]

• Re: Courage   by Spiritgirl2  4mo   29,202

Wonderful information!! I work in the field of Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault and everything you mentioned is spot-on. I am glad that this young man has been so well supported and well advised. The only thing I would add is pedophiles are masters at their craft. They groom adults as well as children/teens so that they can get away with their crime. This man that raped him TARGETED this mother because she had a child that would be made vulnerable at some point in the relationship. Pedophilia can not be cured , the experts are looking at teaching them to manage their urges. They are se ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Please help me! I need advice. I'm a 14 year old boy being raped by ...   by BlueRose  4mo   30,872

Your story is sad. You need to remember that your mother’s actions were just as despicable as were your father’s. ... ... Have you gotten any counseling? If not, take a look at this website: ... ... www.rainn.org   [End]

• Re: Simple Way of Easing STRESS.. !!   by zeus10  4mo   431

Wow thank you for the inspirational words!   [End]

• Simple Way of Easing STRESS.. !!   by 1234567  4mo   416  Cross-post

A Psychologist walked ... around a room while ... teaching Stress Management to an ... audience. ... ... As she raised a ... glass of water, everyone expected they’d be asked ... the ... ”Half empty or Half full” question. ... ... Instead, with a ... smile on her face, she ... inquired: ... ”How heavy is this glass of water?” ... ... Answers called out ranged from 8 oz. to 20 oz. ... ... She replied, ... ”The absolute weight doesn’t matter. ... It depends on how long I hold it. ... ... If I hold it for a ... minute, ... it’s not a problem. ... ... If I hold it for an hour, ... I’ll have an ache in my arm. ... ... If I hold it for a day, ... my arm will feel numb and p ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Please help me! I need advice. I'm a 14 year old boy being raped by ...   by #119288  4mo   32,639

• Malicious Striking and Wounding   by Litefut  5mo   126

In the early morning @ about 5am January 31, 1974 John J Lxxx was a guest in my home when he entered the bedroom of my home and began to beat my wife and I about the head and upper body with a metal bar. We both received extensive injuries, my wife required nearly 100 stiches to close her physical wounds. I only required 30 stitches or so but he did manage to severe my little finger as I apparently put my hand over my head to shield the blows. My other 3 fingers were smashed. In the dark and confusion I left the bedroom to retrieve a gun hidden in a bookshelf just a few feet from the couch ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Please help me! I need advice. I'm a 14 year old boy being raped by ...   by SoulfulSurvivor  5mo   35,571

Oxdrover, it is so good to ”see” you on CureZone!!!! Your insight and experience is priceless, and it’s so very, very good that you’re posting, here!!!   [End]

• Re: Victim of violence with questions   by oxdrover  5mo   310

It sounds to me that you may have some post traumatic stress disorder from such an ordeal. I am so sorry you had such a horrible thing happen to you. When something happens like someone coming to your door it ”triggers”your fear. When we are very fearful it is difficult to do things like remember to call 911, It’s the fight or flight syndrome and our thinking and even our vision is compressed. ... ... You say you will never h ave closure. Think about this,,,what would it take for you to GET CLOSURE. What do you think closure is? Closure consists in my mind in ACCEPTING that this bad thing happe ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Please help me! I need advice. I'm a 14 year old boy being raped by ...   by BlueRose  5mo   35,730

He did get counseling. In fact, both he and his mother did.   [End]

• Re: Please help me! I need advice. I'm a 14 year old boy being raped by ...   by oxdrover  5mo   35,799

I know you posted this some time back and I hope that you are still here reading. ... ... I am a retired psychological counselor, and I would like to see you get some counseling. There are many counselors available, and many good books as well. YOU did NOT hurt your mother by telling what was going on. HE HURT YOUR MOTHER by raping her son...she is much better off with him ot of her life. Iam sure she was stunned and also felt guilty that she didn’t know and wasn’t able to stop it. ... ... You are not responsible for her happiness, though I know you want her happy...but a man like that is not going ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Please help me! I need advice. I'm a 14 year old boy being raped by ...   by ravenbitch  5mo   36,297

I was sexually assulted a number of time’s by by step father, it started when I was 12, my mother and he would get drunk she would pass out and he would come into my bed room and force me to suck him off, i was in another part of the house and my mother was passed out she would not hear me scream out as he forcrd me to do this, at 17 I left home and moved in with my aunt to get away from him not realizing my younger sister was the next target for him, I thought she was safe, she ended up running away also I did not know this until a few year’s ago, I am 50 she is 49, my mother passed away ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Please help me! I need advice. I'm a 14 year old boy being raped by ...   by trueportrait  6mo   59,228

It does get better. I see now that your post was three years ago so you must know it gets better now. I think violence and rape needs to be talked about more. People are still keeping things like that private. many abusers say they will hurt the adults in the kids lives, that is always used. I tell my kids I am a adult I can protect myself, if anyone is saying that they are afraid and weak. I have experienced some sexua| trauma in the past. It was so sad to read your story it just broke my heart. you are so brave i understand the flinching. what finally helped me was body work, i ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Cop Breaks Woman’s Face for No Reason__Video   by InCharge  6mo   255

A 47-year-old Chicago mother of two admits to having drunk a little too much one night. That’s why she decided to stop driving and pull over to the side to sleep it off. But all a Skokie (a Chicago suburb) cop saw was bait. An arrest. Maybe he was working on surpassing his quota. ... ... So, Officer Michael Hart decided to arrest Cassandra Feuerstein for DUI even though she wasn’t even driving. She was doing the responsible thing by not driving. Nevertheless, Feuerstein was compliant. ... ... At the police station, things got rough when she apparently wasn’t looking at the camera the “right way” f ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: my doctor abused me emotionaly   by beatty57  6mo   531

Wonderful advice, I would call tough love and every young girl or woman could benefit from it. A learning experience without trauma. I am a man and have always detest men like that. My mother was an exceptional person. My dad was one strong man that loved her and respected her for what she was, a very feisty red head, as me and my brothers did. As teen ager she would come out with these bits of one line advice, never to be repeated, except once. I was tall with a teen age slouch. She tried to encourage me to stand up straight. She finally found the one liner that worked. Stand tall, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Please help me! I need advice. I'm a 14 year old boy being raped by ...   by Farabaeiy  6mo   66,711

Hello. I’m a kind of average girl who talks to many people like you. I’m in school, yet have helped around 50 rape victims in total. I’m sorry to hear that this happened to you. If you’d ever like to chat, get some things off your chest or simply rant, you can kik me at: NightGathers or skype me at: danielleswanasaur   [End]

• Graduate student researcher looking for female U.S. Navy veterans that w...   by psychresearcher  6mo   332  Cross-post

Dear Sir/Ma’am ... I am a U.S. Navy veteran and 4th year doctoral student in Clinical Psychology at the California School of Professional Psychology at Alliant International University. I am currently seeking volunteers for a research study on the experiences of U.S. Navy women that were raped during their time in service and filed a sexua| assault report. This research will potentially assist in the Department of Defense in updating policies regarding sexua| assault and will assist treatment providers in their work with sexua| assault victims. ... To participate you must: ... o Have been a wom ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: my doctor abused me emotionaly   by Zorreo  7mo   559

Umm...you should ( must) report that so this creep loses his practicing licens and hopefully goes to jail too, so he can’t take advantage of other vulnerable women again. My thoughts are he does this on a regular basis. He’s a psycho. And it’s totally illegal what he’s doing. ... ... It will be your word against his, he will deny it and claim that you’re crazy. Doctors asses are pretty well protected but they’re not completely untouchable. You should see if you can find witnesses. Go back to the doffs laces you two visited together. Remember the dates, they could perhaps track it on his credit ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: 16 was raped, need help   by earlgrey  7mo   502

I hope dark thoughts do not cross your mind and I hope you can heal quickly. Know that we here, wish you well and emotional well being. It is no way your fault and just know there is truly a thing called karma. I hope my love reaches you and I will think of you and send positive energy to you, Kathleen.   [End]

• Re: 16 was raped, need help   by Seantilitha  7mo   516

Hey I’m so so sorry for what happened to you . I just turned 18 and though have not had your experience I may be going through some similar things you are at the moment . If you would like to exchange stories and support you can email me ... tilitharivera@gmail.com ... ...   [End]

• Re: Courage   by gladurok  7mo   79,040

Hello J I read ur post n I am trully sry that you went through all this nightmare! No one deserves to go through any kind of harmful trauma! I my self am a survivor of rape. I was four at the time. It was a friend of the fam n later became a step cousin. He was 18 n I was 4. He was a total monster when he sexually abused me! Penetrated me made me bleed. He too beat me bad that I actually past out at times when he would beat n rape me. And he too threatend to kill my mom n my siblings n my dad. I lived with the embarrassment and fear for 17 long years n would always blame my self for what ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Please help me! I need advice. I'm a 14 year old boy being raped by ...   by kerminator  7mo   80,132

You should have notified someone {almost anyone} including your mother ... ... ... Living a lie is only going along with it! ... ... Pray for strength and help!   [End]

• Re: my doctor abused me emotionaly   by rsm.22  8mo   709

thank you very much for your taking the time to respond to me and for you kind words and advice. I really needed to regain some perspective and I appreciate your help in doing so. have a great weekend! thank you   [End]

• Re: my doctor abused me emotionaly   by rsm.22  8mo   702

thank you very much for your kind and wise advise. the entire things seems very overwhelming on top of everything else going on. I needed to gain some prespective, and I thank you for your time to reply to me with the empathy you did. have a wonderful weekend and again. thanks   [End]

• Re: my doctor abused me emotionaly   by SoulfulSurvivor  8mo   769

I am so sorry to read of your experiences. I am NOT a professional, but I have tremendous practical experience with disorder. ... ... I cannot advise you on what you should do, or not, but I’ll offer some suggestions that I’ve undertaken, personally, to deal with similar betrayals. ... ... First, and foremost, it is vital for you to understand that you were set up and betrayed by a human predator. In times of particular vulnerability, we are simply easy, easy targets for these types of people. So.....having typed that, understanding what you were dealing with will help in your personal recovery. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: my doctor abused me emotionaly   by #172263  8mo   749

You sweetie, I’m sending you a hug. Your Dr has over stepped the mark. He sounds like his brains are in his dick. I am sorry to say this but this Dr knows that if you report him he will use your emotional state against you. He is clever!!!! He will just turn it back on you. This I’m afraid sucks but it would not be in your best interest mentally to take this fella on yet. Find yourself a good meditation group, get to learn to love yourself and you will have the power to pursue this without it pushing you past your limit. You need to be your own friend. You have to help yourself. AND YOU CA ...   [retrieve this message]

• my doctor abused me emotionaly   by #175584  8mo   878  Cross-post

im trying to figure out what I need to do regarding abuse from my doctor. ... ... I have seen my doctor for about 10 yrs off and on as my primary care doctor. the last year or so I have suffered from severe bouts of depression and as well as some very painful physical issues that I been under his care for. ... ... about 6 months ago, I was going thru about the darkest time of my life and was close to being suicidal. my show a lot of personal kindness at first during this time as he knew I was also very alone. he began to befriend me and told me that he would meet me somewhere for coffee if I nee ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Please help me! I need advice. I'm a 14 year old boy being raped by ...   by #175347  8mo   82,743

Hello Sweetie, my name’s Jess, I am 14 also, and i am a girl, i cannot image what kind of hell you are going through with this monster rapist you are having to live with. ... ... My mum is a nurse, so i do know a bit about bodily health.  ... ... I just wanna say first, it is important to know that NONE of this is your fault at all !!! Xxx you are the victim here, and i am soooo sorry for you that you have had to have this happen to you in your life. But to answer your questions,: ... ...   ... ... 1. Yes, You can get infections and diseases from sex. They are called STI’s (Sexually Transmitted Infe ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What is wrong with todays girls?   by dane lady  8mo   843

I am reading a book right now about this very subject called Men On Strike. It’s about the injustice towards men by women. Guess it happens all the time.   [End]

• Re: What is wrong with todays girls?   by SoulfulSurvivor  8mo   868

Unfortunately, this happens all of the time and the consequences have an effect upon the people who are falsely accused, the justice system, law enforcement, social services, and actual victims. ... ... Has this matter gone to trial, yet? If not, you have the option of contacting the prosecuting and defending attorneys - he will be provided a public defense attorney. You will have the option of providing testimony on the falsely accused’s behalf, and I would strongly encourage you to make that choice because, as I typed, this type of false accusation creates a cesspool for the real victims. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What is wrong with todays girls?   by markbellows  8mo   858

That’s bad. There have to some laws to protect the boys and punish these girls whose lies damage boy’s live and their whole families.   [End]

• Re: Fake medicine poses growing threat to consumers   by J. Lo  8mo   565

You can not take every one with the single rule, i agree that there are fake things that exist, but there are also those how are real so do not be very dissappointed with few fake things. the real world is to big to move around   [End]

• What is wrong with todays girls?   by #174546  9mo   1,177  Cross-post

My neighbor has been charged with sexua| abuse in the 3rd degree. He was dating a young girl, who told everyone she was 17. He turned 20, while they were dating. So they break up, her aunt files charges, she is 15. Then her best friend says she was raped, but they COULDN’T file 1st degree charges, so they filed 2nd degree. I know this boy, we have lived next door to them for 15 years, and I know he wouldn’t do this. ... Then the second girl went to a camp and told a whole different story, to a group of people she doesn’t even know. She went from a date rape scenario, to being tied up, and ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Raped married man   by philharmonic  9mo   2,816

Tell the police. Get those motherf***ing bastards in jail for the rest of their sorry-ass lives. Then they can burn in hell.   [End]

• Auburn woman arrested in fake cancer scheme   by LCD  10mo   518  Cross-post

Auburn woman arrested in fake cancer scheme ... ... Wire fraud and social security fraud are the charges -- but the crime is much worse. ... ... According to a federal indictment, 51 year old Julie Ann Dahlquist of Auburn faked having cancer, and she took that lie right next door and told her neighbor she was dying. She said she didn’t have health insurance, and without his help, she wouldn’t survive. ... ... Her neighbor was a 78-year-old man, described by others as ”the nicest person on earth,” someone who had worked very hard his whole life to save for retirement and for the generations that would fo ...   [retrieve this message]

• This is hysterical!!!   by SoulfulSurvivor  10mo   892

.............and, sadly, accurate. ... ... I needed a good laugh, this morning!   [End]

• Re: Fake medicine poses growing threat to consumers   by Mr Wrigth  10mo   631

Consumers shopping for medicine on the Internet often are getting convenience, a good price and the cloak of privacy, but unfortunately they may not be getting the real thing :((   [End]

• SO grateful!   by SoulfulSurvivor  10mo   893

Tigressa, I am SO grateful that you have taken the steps that you did and that you’re working on your recovery. It is a terrible crime because there are so many stigmas, myths, and outright misconceptions about sexua| assault and rape. And, for people like myself, these crimes can create a lifelong trauma that impacts every facet of their lives unless (and, until) they seek help. ... ... I would love to see you write a CZ blog about your recovery. Such an endeavor would not only assist in your unloading the experience, but it would give other victims of sexua| crimes HOPE that there is recov ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Raped and Robbed at knifepoint...   by SoulfulSurvivor  10mo   996

Tigressa, I am SO sorry to read of your horrifying experience and I am grateful that you are home. ... ... Did you report the incident to the authorities in that country or your country’s consulate? Even if you didn’t report it to the local authorities, it may be prudent to report it to the consulate so that they can alert foreign travelers to this threat. In other countries, local residents are well aware which properties are locally owned and occupied, and which properties are rentals - this makes it very easy for ”bad” people to engage in such activities. ... ... Now that you are home, I woul ...   [retrieve this message]

• Raped and Robbed at knifepoint...   by Tigressa  10mo   1,640  Cross-post

Hi all, ... I’m not even sure how to start any of this, or if I’m even in the first place, but here goes- ... ... Just over a month ago I was on vacation with my family when our villa was broken into. I awoke to a man standing at my bedroom door between the curtains. He showed me with his torch that he had a knife, and told me to ’shhhhh’. ... ... He then came in and stole some things from me, then sexually assaulted me and then proceeded to check my room for items to steal. He didn’t put his knife down the whole time. ... ... As he continued to look, I was closer to the door than him so jumped off my bed a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Options   by SoulfulSurvivor  11mo   769

I’m very sorry to read of your experiences and of the situation that you’re in. Reaching out is a clear indication that you have every intention of ”Doing Something” to emerge from this. There are options available. ... ... Sadly, the legal ”age of consent” is 18 and we can’t alter that legal fact. Having typed that doesn’t mean that you’re in a hopeless situation. It’s just going to take some seriously courageous steps on your part - and, only you can take these steps for yourself. ... ... The first thing that I would do would be to contact my local domestic violence hotline, or www.thehotline. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Yuong enough to be damaged, to old to get help   by earthshine  11mo   746

hi, ... my heart goes out to you. I am sorry to hear you are going through so much, but have faith that this will pass and you are strong, and will find your way to a better environment for you. sometimes we go through difficult times in life to make us stronger in some way, and to allow us to grow in some way. ... ... i am going to put a few thoughts out there, and hope that it triggers additional ideas of avenues you can look into for yourself. ... ... are there any community support services through your city or state that you can find housing etc for low income individuals? do you have any family/ ...   [retrieve this message]

• Yuong enough to be damaged, to old to get help   by OldEnoughtocare  11mo   802  Cross-post

I need some help, to anyone on the internet that can lend me some time and thoughts. ... ... ... My mom has dated a guy for 15 years. Since I was young.... and yes, it’s an abusive relationship. recently, in the past three years, everything has fallen apart. They are braking up, but seeing each other (and pretending not too) My mom comes home destroyed emotionally, cleaning like a crazy woman and yet neglecting all her children who are still at home with her. (she will refuse to speak or give and receive affection, leave dinners up to our own devices... everything. She’s just practically comatos ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: 16 was raped, need help   by Kassel  14mo   1,012

OMG No! It was in no way your fault! ... Its all those filthy bastards fault!! ... They had no right to hurt u like that! ... I’m extremely sorry you had to experience such an horrible event =/ ... I know its really hard, but you should consider telling someone what happened.. ... You can’t keep that stuff inside of you, It’ll kill you inside out. ... There was a quote that went something like ” telling a secret is painful, but keeping it to your self is more painful” ( something like that) It’s completing true though! ... You’re already taking a step to recovery by reaching out on here.. It may be small, but ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: 16 was raped, need help   by SoulfulSurvivor  15mo   1,233

I am so sorry to read of the crimes that were committed against you.  I truly am, and I can identify with being gang-raped. ... ... Blue Rose is spot-on.  This episode can taint your entire lifetime, or you can recovery from these crimes and advocate for yourself, and other victims.  What nearly every preson believes about rape is that it was a crime based upon sexua| desire, and that is not true.  Rape is a crime of control and violence - it’s the most vicious and demeaning of all crimes because of how it is associated with shame, humiliation, etc. ... ... Call your local rape h ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: 16 was raped, need help   by BlueRose  15mo   1,213

It sounds like you never went to the police or told your parents. ... ... You must tell the police. If you find it difficult to do so, then call a rape crisis hotline for support. I take it that you are not in the USA, am I right? If so, do an online search to find phone numbers for your local hotline. You must take this first step. It’s important that you get help. As I said, the person at the other end of the line can help you with filing a police report. Not only that, but she can provide assistance when it comes to getting counseling. ... ... Filing a police report is important because it ...   [retrieve this message]

• 16 was raped, need help   by kathleen96  15mo   1,898  Cross-post

Hi, I have just turned 16 and about a month ago, I was raped whilst coming home from school, these men pulled up beside me in a van and dragged me in, there was a mattress on the floor and so I knew I wasn’t there first tim, I was repeatedly raped by 5 different guys, I was so scared there was nothing I could do at the time, I tried to fight them off, but I was held down, unable to move, the driver continued to drive, I had no idea where I was going or being taken, after what felt like a lifetime, the van stopped and the driver came round and also raped me, I was. Then left outside in a co ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Victim of violence with questions   by glaxony  15mo   949

Yes. Fortunately, most of them, who get adequate counseling, reveal a true willingness to change, and feel much remorse about what they have done. There are even programs where the victims confront the perpetrators. You can tell which ones have no conscience by the way the face their victims. They probably stole the car to use for the drive by shooting, because that makes it impossible for the police to figure out who did it. It was a gang initiation. The chances of that happening to you again is near zero. ... ... I am shocked and appalled the police did not explain this to you and ease your m ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Victim of violence with questions   by ychi  15mo   833

Glaxony, ... Gang initiation does sound like a good explanation of what could’ve happened. You being a counselor of young men involved with gang affiliated issues, I was curious if they ever felt regret or guilt for what they did to harm others or potentially harm others??? ... It is too bad that there really was no explanation while the police were investigating and filling out the report,and I wasn’t in the mind-frame to ask questions or do any inquiring about the situation at that time. ... I am thankful every day, and truly know that someone was watching over me on that day.   [End]

• Re: Victim of violence with questions   by glaxony  15mo   898

It sounds like this was a gang initiation stunt. It was probably teenage boys doing what they had to do in order to gain acceptance and a sense of belonging, and protection. Their lives are really at risk, and they need other gang members to survive, is their belief. So they do what they are told. Once in a while they accidentally kill somebody and become hardened criminals. I was a counselor for young men who did this kind of thing. ... ... Yes you have PTSD for good reason. And you are lucky to be alive. You were wise not to open the door. But the chances of something like this happening to ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Raped married man   by #167047  15mo   3,760

By your description of yourself, it seems you are, or were, a man with much pride. Perhaps a little arrogant. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. It’s part of the package of being a guy right? So part of your problem is probably that you feel like less of a man. This is what I’ll mostly focus on in this post. ... ... It sounds like one of the most horrific experiences you could have. An experience you thought you’d never have, but you did, and hopefully you’ve come to accept that by now. Here are some thoughts. Like the other poster said, it’s not about sex in any way. It’s about crime ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Weekend from hell   by SoulfulSurvivor  16mo   1,178

Jhamapat, if you don’t know why this poster panics, then count yourself blessed.  What you term as "panic" is a physiological and emotional reaction called, "anxiety," and what Applesauce is describing fits the symptoms of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.  ... ... So, if you "don’t understand," you are truly blessed ...   [End]

• Re: Weekend from hell   by jharnapat  16mo   1,101

I can not understand why you panic.   [End]

• Raped married man   by #161080  16mo   7,773  Cross-post

I am still badly affected by my rape and its been over 10 years. ... ... I was 39 at the time and with my first wife. I had been out with friends and was walking home alone. It was not even dark and I was walking back down a public footpath that used to be a railway line. It was a nature park now, just outside the city. I was getting near to a area where 2 road bridges pass over the valley. There was about 6 teenager hanging about under the bridge and I could see they had a small fire going and were spray paining under the bridge. ... ... I was a confident guy back then over 6 ft tall and use ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Thank you   by BlueRose  16mo   963

You’re welcome, ychi. ... ... I wish you all the best as you work on your healing.   [End]

• Re: PSTD, Hypervigilance, & Triggers   by ychi  16mo   1,001

SoulfulSurvivor, ... Thank you for everything you wrote in your message above. You are right, maybe means nothing at this point and I can’t go back in time. Hypervigilance, this is a term I have never heard of.. I did look up the definition, and it completely fits my situation. This is a step in the right direction, knowing that this is real, and not just my mind playing games on me. Thanks so much for your help.   [End]

• Re: Thank you   by ychi  16mo   899

BlueRose, ... Thank you so much for the information. I will be looking into the links you posted, hopefully I can find something local. ... ... Looking at the FBI page listed above, the website has a list of potential physical, mental, and emotional effects of trauma. This is a real eye-opener for me. I guess I have learned living with things that have grown to feel like a normal part of life, when they actually aren’t. ... ... Once again, Thank you for your helpful information.   [End]

• PSTD, Hypervigilance, & Triggers   by SoulfulSurvivor  16mo   1,132

I am SO sorry that you had the experience that you did.   I can’t imagine how terrified you must have been. ... ... From my own experiences, it sounds as if you’re experiencing PSTD which triggers hypervigilance.  Blue Rose provided some great links, and I would strongly recommend considering engaging in counseling therapy and a support group for victims of violent crimes. ... ... The word, "maybe," has no place, at this point.  You cannot go back into time and change your reaction to such a random, violent attack.  And, it doesn’t matter how much time passes. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Victim of violence with questions   by BlueRose  16mo   1,039

I’m very sorry to read what happened to you. Please don’t feel regret because you didn’t call 911 right away. You were frightened and in shock. ... ... That said, you would benefit from counseling to help you with the PTSD. Here is a link that you can look into: ... ... http://www.victimsofcrime.org/help-for-crime-victims/find-local-assistance---connect-directory ... ... Here is a link to an FBI page that has helpful info: ... ... http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/victim_assistance/coping ... ... I urge you to get help so that you can get your life back. Best wishes to you.   [End]

• Victim of violence with questions   by ychi  16mo   1,132  Cross-post

Hello, ... I was a victim of violence 12 years ago. I was working the night shift, and driving home after work on a two-lane highway. (I lived out of town and I drove about 40 miles (one-way) to/from work. I just started getting off work a few hours later than normal for the past couple weeks because my whole routine was changed, and my job location moved to a different side of town.) There was a vehicle behind me, staying way too close. At this point, I was only hoping that they would pass and go around me instead of riding my bumper. A few minutes later, the vehicle began to pass me. I neve ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Fake medicine poses growing threat to consumers   by Mansonella Perstans  17mo   1,178

Greed is all you see anymore. Got that right.   [End]

• Re: Please help me! I need advice. I'm a 14 year old boy being raped by ...   by MissSisyphus  17mo   107,058

I know that this is an old post but I have a few things to say. ... ... I am here because I used the exact search terms that you used. I am a student conducting research and wishing to give service to the cause of male rape victims and the different obstacles they face in comparison to women. There truly are more resources for women, because there are more reported cases by women. Rape is the #1 un-reported crime, because of these feelings. ... ... I am not a professional that can help you in therapy. I am glad that you are seeing one, and more glad that your mom is seeing one with you. I am relieve ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Fake medicine poses growing threat to consumers   by seemekc  18mo   1,466

And once again greed diminishes hope. : (   [End]

• Image Embedded Burk Elder Hale and Bionaid Exposed   by BionaidExposed  19mo   2,722  Cross-post

Hi guys, a warning here, both to the way we as distributors of Bionaid have been treated lately, as well as to the promised content of Bionaid , that we doubt no longer contains Dan Nelson’s special water. Bionaid is a formulation containing covalent silver and ozone, that means in one molecule. ...   ... ... Burk Elder Hale and Bionaid Exposed: We Became Victims of Burk Elder Hale’s Tricks ... ... ... ... This post is dedicated to the long-lost genius of a formula known as Bionaid and how the man behind it - Burk Elder Hale, has very shockingly transformed from being a light worker, going t ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Raped and abused   by SoulfulSurvivor  20mo   2,875

Lance590, I am sorry that you had those experiences.  Events and episodes like that can destroy a human being’s psyche for the rest of their lives unless they make the choice to get help to process the experiences and heal from them. ... ... The aftermath of the types of events that you described can only be addressed and managed by working with a trained professional that "gets it."  We do not have the ability to process such experiences and managed the triggers, on our own.  We simply don’t.  So, once we can say it out loud or write it on a piece of paper, we are ...   [retrieve this message]

• Raped and abused   by Lance590  20mo   4,913  Cross-post

I was raped several times by my cousin. He’s a year younger than me, but he’s always been stronger and smarter than me, and he’s always gone out of his way to humiliate me whenever possible. ... ... A good highlight is my 11th birthday party. It was just me, five of my best friends from school, and my cousin. He was a year younger than the rest of us, and he didn’t know anyone but me, but he somehow managed to rally my friends against me, convince them to strip me naked and deliver a birthday spanking--with his belt. I was naked and crying and begging them to stop, and they stopped to play ”pi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Not Asking for Sympathy !!!WARNING: GRAPHIC WORDING; MAY CAUSE UNIN...   by chirontherainbowbridge  20mo   2,158

you might want to look into EFT ... ... ... best, C   [End]

• Get help and use caution   by SoulfulSurvivor  21mo   2,123

Hellin, I am very sorry that you experienced these events.  Rape is a lifelong crime - it doesn’t end after the rape does.  ... ... Having said that, I don’t intend to sound harsh, but the graphic details that you’ve posted along with an ALLEGED rapist’s full name are treading very, very thin ice.  ... ... The graphic details should have been reported to a Rape Hotline instead of being posted on an open public forum.  ... ... I am not trying to suggest that  you didn’t have these horrific experiences, but if this person does, indeed, exist and he did, indeed commit the acts that ...   [retrieve this message]

• Not Asking for Sympathy !!!WARNING: GRAPHIC WORDING; MAY CAUSE UNINTENT...   by HellinYYZ  21mo   2,882  Cross-post

!!!WARNING: GRAPHIC WORDING; MAY CAUSE UNINTENTIONAL TRIGGERS!!! ... ... i’m 37 yrs old and was molested as a child by my biological dad. He also tried to have sex with me but he was too slow that one time. ... ... Then when i was 8, a girl in my school removed my pants and panties in the playground slide and touched my clitoris. ... ... The one time i decided to giving dating a try. i was 21 and in my 2nd year of college. i was dating this guy named Patrick Joseph Unan, who turned out to be a devil-worshiper... he was jealous of me spending time online talking to someone in the States who actively ser ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Raped   by Knowmad  23mo   1,323

You may already be aware of it, but there is a website call malesurvivor.org. You may be able to find a support group or one on one counselor in your area. ... ... There are also books out there. I read one called Beyond Betrayal that really helped me realize there were other men out there and that I was not alone. ... ... I know it may sound weird, but be grateful you have the memories of the events, this will really help you in healing process. I still cannot recall the actual events, but I know and feel in my heart that I was seriously violated. Just from feelings, tendencies, and reoccurin ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Going Through abuse again.   by understate  23mo   1,721

I read your post and I’m wondering why you are allowing yourself to be manipulated by this man (the Dr.). I wouldn’t describe any of these situations as rape. I do not understand why you don’t walk away from these situations. It’s as though you have a difficult time telling people ”no”. You have a basic responsibility to yourself to stand up for yourself. Otherwise, you are really going to be taken advantage of (not just sexually).   [End]

• Re: Weekend from hell   by SoulfulSurvivor  23mo   1,864

Applesauce19, I understand what you’re saying, but this is about your life.  Not just the emotional aspects, but your physical well-being, too. ... ... There are two options available to you:  talk to someone ASAP, or don’t.  If we make the choice to choose not to get help, then whatever happens to us from that moment on is our own responsibility - we cannot blame the actions of another person on our condition or situation simply because we are fully aware that we need assistance and we’re refusing to take steps.   ... ... I used to base ALL of my decisions and choices on m ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Weekend from hell   by applesauce19  23mo   1,731

every time i keep calling the help line ... i just can’t talk ... ... i recorded what i want to say and listen to it over and over again. i know that’s not helping me but ... ... i’m beginning to realize i can’t really do stuff for myself ... ... i was never given the opportunity to do anything ... ... i have problems talking to strangers on the phone ... ... my older sister does all that for me ... ... when i meet a stranger on the street i become really nice and try and not talk about anything revolving around me in childhood. ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: Weekend from hell   by SoulfulSurvivor  23mo   1,878

Applesauce19, I am truly, truly sorry for what you’ve experienced.  It WAS the weekend from Hell. ... ... Not to excuse your mother’s actions, but she is living in what is called, "denial."  She knows the truth, she knows that she cannot change the truth, and she also knows that ignoring the truth has caused the "bad person" to be able to harm other people.  Denial is very ugly and it causes people to make very stupid choices and decisions.  ... ... What YOU are experiencing is likely Post Traumatic Stress.  You’ve had a terrible experience, you have ...   [retrieve this message]

• Weekend from hell   by applesauce19  23mo   2,552  Cross-post

my 13 year old cousin came over to spend the weekend with me, my mom went to work and and we were playing sims creating are perffect lives and then the phone started to ring and ring. in my family me and my older sister don’t answer the phone because we don’t use it if you want to reach us its are cell phone and it must be a number we know. so i thought it was unimportant until my phone started to ring and it was my grandma i answered it and she told me she was trying to get a hold of me because she told my aunt what had happened. i felt sick she promised me she wouldn’t tell no one and ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Going Through abuse again.   by cumpeled  24mo   1,778

U got hard during a Doctor’s exam and want to report HIM for it??.. U had MILD experiences with boys.. like most boys do.. and tried suicide as a result?? I dont get it.. I think ur problems lay much deeper than those experiences, which most boys go thru. I did. .my friends did.. and we are fine.   [End]

• Re: Going Through abuse again.   by #151402  25mo   1,919

Hi there. ... ... The same day I posted the message, I waited for Tracy to come home and as soon as she walked in I told her everything. ... ... She was very understanding and supportive. She arranged for me to go see a therapist who I see regularly. ... ... The advise you posted is really accurate. I only read it now, but as I am still working through this issues it is really helpfull. ... ... I do have a father and I always thought that we had a pretty good relationship. But as you state ”emotionally available”, he is quite emotionally distant with me. ... ... Could this be the root of all these problems? ... ... I ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Going Through abuse again.   by Michael B  25mo   2,016

Hello, ... ... I have some different advice to share with you. Please don’t be offended if it comes across the wrong way. ... ... I feel that you need to first of all release all judgment you unconsciously may hold against homosexuality. And secondly I feel that you need to come to peace with the fact that your experiences may have opened to door to a part of your sexuality that you didn’t know was there. Just as there is the inner ”child” in psychological terms, you may also say there is an inner homosexual within every man. There was some study i recall reading, where the men who responded the m ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Going Through abuse again.   by #129632  25mo   1,975

I’m sorry that you are dealing with this situation. ... ... There are a couple of things to consider here. You said the abuse from your doctor started a few months ago. Then you mention ”everytime” you go back, this happens. You are seeing a doctor quite frequently then? Most office visits do not require full undress, so is your condition serious to require so many visits in just a few months time? ... ... You are old enough to know that that is not supposed to happen. Yet you are putting yourself in the same situation. I would bet that if you questioned this doctor just once, he would back of ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Going Through abuse again.   by trimnut2  25mo   1,998

Both the above replies make good points. ... ... My points are simple. ... ... Find a member of the police force who is experienced in cases like this and report the abuse. ... ... Love that girl you married. Integrity, honesty and commitment are important for your marriage. Discuss the current abuse and ask for her support MAY be an important way to build those important qualities into your marriage. ... ... Keep a copy of the record you posted above. Document any more developments. ... ... As one male to another: you have shown considerable guts here. You know yourself. ... ... Be proud: don’t step back ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Going Through abuse again.   by #77203  25mo   2,116

There is an obvious common theme to all things you are writing. The one you did not write about, but I would like to hear is - your relationship with your dad. Unfortunately, most dads today do not have the time or even know-how to engage in raising their children. Hence, most kids grow up being non-assertive and unaware of their true potential and great qualities. Low self esteem follows, as do self-destructive behavior patterns that you describe. ... ... Here are a few pointers: ... ... - First of all, realize that you did miss a strong masculine figure in your life - your father. I do not know wh ...   [retrieve this message]

• Report it   by SoulfulSurvivor  25mo   2,077

I am so sorry that you have had such horrific experiences.  ... ... No doctor has the right or privilege to sexually molest or assault a patient.  If it were me, I would first try to get the dates of these "appointments" straight with general timelines and events.  Then, I would contact my local rape hotline and report the incidents.  THEN, I would ask the rape center for recommendations on a good, strong counseling therapist and begin the work of recovery and healing. ... ... What may be helpful for you to understand is that you are not alone in this.  You are not ...   [retrieve this message]

• Going Through abuse again.   by #151402  25mo   4,148  Cross-post

HI Everyone, ... ... I am a 23 year old guy. I am small built with blonde hair and blue eyes. When I was 15 I had a good friend at school. He was way larger than me and they were very rich. We always use to be at his parent’s house as they had a massive house with all kinds of things to do. His parents were almost never there for some reason. ... ... We were always just hanging around doing normal things. Things started devoloping over time were he was very interested in asking me sexua| questions. This was very strange to me, I was never ”sexual” before. I had never even mastrubated, I honestly did ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Raped   by #85543  26mo   1,537

... ... http://ptsd.about.com/od/treatment/u/treatingPTSD.htm ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBtqWrs2-K0   [End]

• Raped   by divad777  26mo   2,641  Cross-post

So this is pretty much just for me and anyone else reading who has been through something similar. I was raped at 13, long story short, he raped me, threw money at me, I gave it back and he insisted I take it, when I got home I just laid there on my bed shocked and in disbelief at what just happened. ... I started to self harm after this incident and never sought help. I moved out of home and was very intoxicated, and it happened again (at age 19). This time I bled for a week straight. I couldn’t tell my friends or family, especially not my housemates who asked where I was when I got home. ...   [retrieve this message]

• hello?   by #149600  27mo   353

is anyone still on this forum, it says the last message was posted 89 days ago??? well ive come looking for support and advice as an incident happened last week and im still shooken up about it. if anyone has any advice on how to deal with this, please let me know. i already informed the authorities but am still worried. well if no one comes here any more, its cool im going to look online for more support groups. thanks for reading.   [End]

• Re: CHILD sexua| ABUSE STATISTICS   by chel726  3y   2,341

way old statistics. im sure its much worse now   [End]

• hard time   by chel726  3y   426

i dont know somedays are better than others   [End]

• Re: Rape help   by BlueRose  3y   2,485

Sorry to hear that. Call the Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network (RAINN) at 1-800-656-HOPE. The person on the other end of the line can help you find resources in your area. You can also look at their website: www.rainn.org ... ... Best of luck to you!   [End]

• Rape help   by on the cliff  3y   2,551  Cross-post

I was recently raped. Where can I go to get help in the Chicago area? All I can find is places for woman and not guys.   [End]

• Bad form - don't ask for names!   by SoulfulSurvivor  3y   110,333

It is inappropriate to ask a poster to provide their name on this site. ... ... I would further recommend that CZ members NEVER give out their names or personal information. There are people out there who lurk and watch for easy prey.   [End]

• Re: Please help me! I need advice. I'm a 14 year old boy being raped by ...   by BlackLightHeals  3y   110,123

Hi, I read about your problem and I really want to help. First, what is your name?   [End]

• Re: Dr. Robert W. Tatreau in Osseo and Tyler, MN and Texas   by jill2011  3y   3,614

This is crazy! Where did you find this info? I was in that clinic, but he seemed nice.   [End]

• Re: Dr. Robert W. Tatreau in Osseo and Tyler, MN and Texas   by SoulfulSurvivor  3y   3,820

Great post! Proof that domestic violence and abuse has NO socio-economic boundaries. Also a fine example of how people in positions of ”power” will use/abuse that perceived power to their own ends. This guy clearly fits the profile of a sociopath.   [End]

• Dr. Robert W. Tatreau in Osseo and Tyler, MN and Texas   by ginab4u  3y   4,233  Cross-post

... ... ... ... ... Dr. Glen C.Millar, 62, gynecologist, sewed up his estranged wife’s, Debbie Crandall-Millar, 32, vagina damaging her bladder and internal organs out of jealousy of a presumed affair. ... His friend, Dr. Robert W. Tatreau, let him in the operating room at Siera Vista Hospital, San Luis Obispo, CA, while he was supposed to be performing a hysterectomy. (in 1984) ... Dr. Millar was heard by a nurse saying to his estranged wife "I’ve fixed it so you’ll never cheat on me again." ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Courage   by SoulfulSurvivor  4y   110,412

Wow....I cannot tell you how relieved I am for you, J.  In most cases, parents (especially, single parents) will understand what has happened to their child, though there are some that take the side of the abuser/rapist.  I truly pity those parents and the innocent victims. ... ... You are a valuable human being and you have something very important to do in your lifetime.  I don’t know what it is, and I can’t say if it will tie into your terrible experiences.  What I do know is that a child as brave, honest, and courageous as you are has "Something Important To Do.&quo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Please help me! I need advice. I'm a 14 year old boy being raped by ...   by katluvslinkinpark  4y   110,757

First i want to say that i am sorry... im 17 and a victim like yourself so i know what you are going through... i still havent confronted my abuser and its been 4 years. im still plagued by the images and because of it ive been through drug abuse and self punishment (cutting and burning) because i blame myself. im now in out-patient rehab and depressed all the time because i feel like ive given up, if you need someone to talk to im here.Things will get better. i promise. im here to help with anything i can. ... ... ... xoxo, ... kat   [End]

• Re: Courage   by BlueRose  4y   110,553

I had been thinking about you quite a bit and hoping that you were able to get this perv arrested and out of your lives. ... ... Thus, I’m glad that you did post back with an update. You’ve been given some great advice from SoulfulSurvivor and Seek2clean. I do hope that both you and your mom get some counseling so that you both can heal. ... ... Always remember that your friend and his mom are good friends to you. He did the right thing by telling his mom and she did the right thing by calling the police. ... ... If you find yourself having a hard time at school, don’t hesitate to talk to your guidanc ...   [retrieve this message]

• Courage   by SoulfulSurvivor  4y   110,518

I agree with Seek2b - thank God, The Great Creator, Jehovah, Mohammed, Buddah, or any other name you wish to choose.  Someone took a courageous leap and made the call that was needed.  Yes, there are many unpleasant challenges ahead of you, but you will - WILL - take them on and put these episodes in perspective. ... ... I’m going to try to explain some things that might help ease your mind: ... ... #1 - You did nothing to deserve what was done to you.  You didn’t "ask" for it, and you didn’t want it.  The man that did this to you is a monster, regardless of whether he ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Please help me! I need advice. I'm a 14 year old boy being raped by ...   by seek2clean  4y   110,580

Thank goodness action was taken on your behalf to stop this atrocity!!! This kind of abuse paralyzes the victim. I understand how you feared the calling and telling. We still live in an ignorant culture that blames the victim, but know that the strength of your character will be built from this and unfold as long as you do not become what you hate... ... ... seek2clean   [End]

• Re: Please help me! I need advice. I'm a 14 year old boy being raped by ...   by seek2clean  4y   110,622

Thank goodness some action has been taken on your behalf to stop this atrocity. I understand fully how much you feared doing the calling and telling. This kind of abuse paralyzes the victim... and we still live in a culture of ignorance which blames victims, but you must know above all that you are blameless. This experience will be behind you one day, though it does not feel possible right now. The strength of your character will be built from this and will unfold as long as you do not become what you hate ... ... ... seek2clean   [End]

• Re: Please help me! I need advice. I'm a 14 year old boy being raped by ...   by prettyangel  4y   110,642

Please get help soon dear, you have my prayers.   [End]

• Re: Please help me! I need advice. I'm a 14 year old boy being raped by ...   by charkee  4y   110,706

I agree and please don’t put it off, it is something you must do, so he can’t hurt you or others againg.   [End]

• Re: Please help me! I need advice. I'm a 14 year old boy being raped by ...   by SoulfulSurvivor  4y   110,760

I am so sorry that you are experiencing these trust-shattering experiences.  You’ve had some superb advice - ACT ON IT, NOW.  Don’t wait for "something" to happen or for someone to make the call for you.  Call Child Protective Services, immediately, and they will contact the police.  A full investigation will be conducted and this will include a physical exam.  Retrieve any/all physical evidence that may still exist, if you can. ... ... You’re a brave person to put your experiences into words and your courage will see you through this horrible part ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Please help me! I need advice. I'm a 14 year old boy being raped by ...   by BlueRose  4y   110,909

Listen, please...sad to say, there have been many cases where the mom didn’t know the kids were being abused by the boyfriend/stepfather---and the moms didn’t get into any trouble. Once the perv was out of their lives, the mom and the kids worked together to get their lives back in order. So...the thought of getting your mom in trouble should be the least of your worries. ... ... As for going to the police---I’m not saying that you should put up being raped again so please understand that’s not what I’m suggesting here. However, the best time to go to the police would have been as soon as po ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Please help me! I need advice. I'm a 14 year old boy being raped by ...   by JTM14  4y   111,254

I know I should call the cops. That is something I thought about because then they could put him in jail but do you think they might call my mom a bad mom and put her in jail too? I mean, she didn’t even know but some cops say that the mom should have saw the signs. But it’s my fault for making excuses and pretending I’m okay. I don’t want my mom to get into trouble. And do you think he will go to jail for sure? I’m scared that he might not get jail time and then he could come after us. I am scared to do this but I know it’s the only way to make it stop so I will do it but I’m mostly scare ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Please help me! I need advice. I'm a 14 year old boy being raped by ...   by BlueRose  4y   111,288

Charkee is spot on! You must report this monster to the police---follow Charkee’s excellent advice! I must add something, however, since you are underage, the hospital may not want to check you without a parent or guardian present. Get out of the house and go to the nearest police station---the sooner the better. It’s best to get there as soon as the rape occurs. ... ... Don’t put up with this any longer! Also, don’t be afraid of speaking to your school guidance counselor if you can’t get to the police station. By law, the guidance counselor will have to report the rape to the authorit ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Please help me! I need advice. I'm a 14 year old boy being raped by ...   by charkee  4y   111,574

Go to the emergency room, tell the doctor what happened. ... It is important they get DNA proof and proof of penetration. If not your step dad can deny anything happend and he will try to turn your own mother against you. ... ... It is the doctor’s legal responsibility to report this to the police. This man is sick and needs to go to prison where he can’t get to boys anymore. ... ... If you are worried about your mom’s reaction, I think she will be first shocked, angry, maybe blaming you. Don’t put up with it, in time she will be glad you did it. ... ... Afterwards, it is indespensible that you recieve tr ...   [retrieve this message]

• Study on interpersonal relationships among people who have experienced o...   by Webmaster  4y   1,881  Cross-post

The University of Amsterdam (Department of Clinical Psychology) is conducting an online study on interpersonal relationships among people who have experienced one or more traumatic events. ... ... If you would like to see the survey and to participate, please follow this link: http://www.unipark.de/uc/UniAmsterdam ... ... ... The aim of this study is to examine how people experience social situations and interpersonal relationships and how these experiences are related to traumatic or distressing events people have encountered in their life. We expect the results of this study to help us improve tre ...   [retrieve this message]

• Workplace rape   by Beverly Prather  4y   1,618  Cross-post

I have been fighting a workplace rape case, for years. ... Nothing got done. The rapist is still at large, doing business as usual for a major corporation, after raping many women. In my case, the state police stood there and watched, the EEOC told me to QUIT MY JOB. ... ... The DOJ has pulled more than one raped women out of his business......I am sure that the government is allowing corporations to rape women, in violation of federal civil rights laws, for corporate money. ... ... The EEOC takes in more than 350 million dollars per year, I am sure they are not getting that sort of ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Speaking Out to Break the Silence on Male Sexual Assault   by tyciol  4y   2,014

If he makes profits off of the book he should donate it to charity or something, people shot not profit off of something like that since it makes people question the motivation.   [End]

• ANTIDEPRESSANTS.. just watch it.   by 1234567  4y   1,561  Cross-post

Hi forum :) ... ... Ok, I have decided to repost one of my posts here as well coz this forum is related to the topic I have mentioned. ... ... So this message was copied from Anger Managenet Support Forum. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1574338#i ... ... Nadia ... ... xx   [End]

• Re: how to help my mom get out of abusive relationship?   by WorldNews  4y   6,336

I imagine it is a tough thing to go through. ... ... It’s like offering someone the medicine that will cure their condition, they refuse to take the medicne.   [End]

• Re: What can i do...?   by #75156  4y   2,175

Your friend is the victim of sexual harassment and abuse by legal definition.  There is little that you, personally, can do to help him - he must take the steps to help himself before this episode becomes a focal point for the rest of his life.  ndvh.org is the site for the National Domestic Violence Hotline - there are lists of resources state by state.  He can also contact his local law enforcement, but I would suggest to him that it would be far more effective to align himself with an advocacy organization, first.  Unfortunately, sexual harassment of men is so under- ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What can i do...?   by BlueRose  4y   2,443

Is your friend in the US? If so, he can call 1-800-656-HOPE --- it’s the rape crisis hotline.   [End]

• Re: What can i do...?   by #107689  4y   2,369

... ... I have a relative who was in an abusive relationship and she called the local ... Crisis Clinic and received a lot of helpful information regarding her options ... and the resources that were available to her.  I believe that every ... geographic area has some sort of local crisis hot line and they generally ... provide good support.  Trauma and depression is one of the things they are ... there for. ... ... ... ...   [End]

• What can i do...?   by #124711  4y   3,352  Cross-post

a friend of mine was put in a situation where a woman used her control over something he needed, in order to force him to have sex with her... he was stranded, and had nowhere else to turn, and felt obligated to do what she wanted... ... ... legally, that’s not considered ”rape” although, it still brings about the after-effects of rape... the trauma, the guilt, fear, shame, pain, self-hate and disgust, depression, etc etc... ... ... i’m not sure what to do, or where i can get some help for him... he’s really depressed, and ashamed of himself for going through with it, even though he didn’t want to. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Intense movie _ Precious   by ajs03k  5y   2,113

Yes, it made me really angry. And angry at the response of the audience. The rape scenes are very realistic. Almost everyone around me was crying by the end of the movie.   [End]

• Re: Intense movie _ Precious   by BlueRose  5y   2,065

Interesting that you should mention this... Today I was just discussing with my husband whether or not I should see this movie. As one who lived with a mother who was a narcissist, also an alcoholic who verbally and emotionally (and sometimes physically) abused us kids, (my father was the perfect enabler), I’m both attracted and repelled by the thought of seeing this movie. ... ... I hear Precious is raped by her own father and ends up having 2 kids with him (shudder!). Even though that’s not something I experienced (thank goodness!), I think seeing that would make me angry.   [End]

• Intense movie _ Precious   by ajs03k  5y   2,017  Cross-post

Hi, ... ... I saw Precious today. Very intense movie. Cried a lot and could relate to her story. Interesting to see the response of the audience. Made me mad that they protected the victimizer and not the victim.   [End]

• Thank you, Fledgling!   by BlueRose  5y   6,316

I, too, wish that Mommyssunshine had posted back. Like you, I do hope that she and her mother are healing.   [End]

• BlueRose...excellent advice!!!   by fledgling  5y   6,395

I know for a fact that it may take decades for the truth to dawn on a victim or participant in a toxic environment...if ever. ... ... And the courage to actually DO something to change, without any reassurance that happiness CAN/WILL be achieved, is so hard to find. ... ... It is hard enough to muster this courage from the logic of someone who has been through similar circumstances, let alone someone who is just learning, themselves. ... ... ... I wish we would hear from Mommyssunshine, and know they had solved this difficult problem, easily. ... ... ... Thank you for your own success story. Your way of speaking ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded For those thinking about a flue shot   by dorien  5y   1,331  Cross-post

Various sources have been warning about the dangers of the Swine Flue vaccine. Here is the result... Please think twice about getting a shot. Any shot... ... ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Now that I've had a Chance to sleep on this...   by BlueRose  5y   6,687

I don’t know why this didn’t occur to me before but you said that emotional abuse (from your father) has been a part of you life as long as you can remember. While it was your father who was doing the abusing, your mother bears part of the responsibility for it, too. ... ... Let me explain --- I’m gathering that since this abuse was continuous, your mother never spoke up to your father about it? Did she ever come to your defense when this was happening? If not, did she ever explain why not? ... ... You see, I grew up in a similar environment except it was my mother who was verbally and emotiona ...   [retrieve this message]

• how to help my mom get out of abusive relationship?   by mommyssunshine  5y   7,716  Cross-post

I’m not technically a battered wife--my mom is. I just found out today that my mom (who is my best friend) has been suffering physical and sexual abuse at the hands of my dad for the past three years (since I left for college). They’ve had a horrible marriage for 25 years, and emotional abuse has been a part of our lives since I can remember. I can’t give any excuses for why she’s stayed,nor do I care to. I just need help getting her out,now. ... I’m married and live away from home,and I know I can’t make my mom leave, it has to be her choice. But I feel like I’ve made a lot of pr ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded The Red Pill   by DrJulienArbor  5y   2,139

By the way... in The Matrix... THAT’S a capsule! This is a very significant distinction and the DOD has a whole BUNCH of explaining to do! ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNhMxxUKZ4I ... ... ... ... ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Video Embedded Or... YOU COULD SHIFT THE PARADIGM!   by DrJulienArbor  5y   2,288

... ... The Argument That Changed The Course Of History... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antoine_Béchamp ... ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Pasteur ... ... ... http://biomedx.com/microscopes/rrintro/rr1.html ... ... ... http://arizonaenergy.org/BodyEnergy/antoine_bechamp.htm ... ... ... http://www.whale.to/v/bechamp1.html ... ... ... http://www.whale.to/v/germ.htm ... ... ... http://reviewpress.com.au/category/bechamp-org ... ... http://www.samanthaflower.co.uk/phdi/p1.nsf/pages/1080:PDF_Bechamp_Pasteur.pdf/$file/PDF_Bechamp_Pasteur.pdf ... ... http://www.herbdatanz.com/pasteur_or_bechamp-pleomorphic_organisms- ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded You COULD Take A Pill...   by DrJulienArbor  5y   2,098

MMS is an oxidizer, so not only will it kill off bugs but will oxidize toxins, so you need to make sure that you are taking the supplements to deal with this. For instance vitamin C during the pe ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Video Embedded Musical Intermission   by DrJulienArbor  5y   2,155

... ... ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Video Embedded Torture & Democracy: What Now?   by DrJulienArbor  5y   2,130

... ... http://fora.tv/2009/06/02/Torture_and_Democracy_What_Now [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Video Embedded Are YOU Tired Of Being A Lab Rat?   by DrJulienArbor  5y   2,449  Cross-post

Doctors & Detainees... ... ... ... ... http://DoctorsandDetainees.com/The%20Movie.html ... ... http://www.andyworthington.co.uk/category/medical-abuse-at-guantanamo/ ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/PDF/EDUCING_INFORMATION_INTERROGATION_SCIENCE_ART.pdf ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/PDF/PENS_TASK_FORCE_LISTERV.pdf ... ... *Note also the mention of MKULTRA. ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/PDF/PENS_Task_Force_Report_Final.pdf ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/PDF/BrokenLaws.pdf ... ... http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate-uk/2009/06/29/bagram-where-the-future-of-guantanamo-meets-its-tortuous-past/ ... ... http://www.nytimes.com ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Speaking Out to Break the Silence on Male Sexual Assault   by latchon  5y   2,402

I hope you sell a million copies! I also hope that it helps people who have had similiar circumstance.   [End]

• Re: Fights and public schools, what makes a teacher effective?   by FromOz  5y   1,957

Hi, I am not a teacher, but would like to put my views forward. ... There should not be any question of teachers stopping,discouraging, breaking up potential or underway fights. ... Remember, it is your Duty of Care, as a teacher. You are there, you are employed in the interests of the pupils. Parents enrolled their children there, because they’ve put their trust into the teachers. Your duty is to protect, nurture, educate these young people. If you did not, you are not deserving of your job. No offence, your post, question make no sense to me. It sounds as if you want a pat on your back f ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Speaking Out to Break the Silence on Male Sexual Assault   by Sparque  5y   2,463

I’m glad you are speaking out and making people aware that males are also raped, violated, degraded. And not just by men, but also by women. ... Now this isn’t going to sound very nice or professional, but I hope your going public with some of the information doesn’t get the case reopened, and the police start looking for the exterminator who killed that guy. After all, he did a public service, for doing at least one good act. Let’s keep our fingers crossed. And for you....keep going, keep working on getting stronger, and by all means, get some help to make the growth a bit less painful.   [End]

• Re: Speaking Out to Break the Silence on Male Sexual Assault   by Midge  5y   2,768

I’m sure your book is a great book and will be a great seller. But, you don’t have to live like this every day. Find a practitioner who uses EFT at http://www.emofree.com ... ... ... Or find a chiropractor who uses Neural Organizational Technique.....there are not many across the U.S. This technique takes your body out of fight/flight. To read about fight/flight go here http://www.healinghandschiropractic.org ... ... ... Blessing to you, ... Midge   [End]

• Re: Fights and public schools, what makes a teacher effective?   by fledgling  6y   2,229

Sparque, ... ... (No...I am not ’stalking’ you...but I am seeing something I must tell you.) ... ... Among the students involved in the event and discussion you describe...you now have an understanding none can ignore. ... ... Never again could that situation repeat itself without everyone having a little smile, first, no matter what happens next. ... ... You HAVE effectively reached those students, and probably many more. ... ... More than that, you could take your post, above, to any meeting of educators and start a lively discussion. I think, at the very least, you would get pats on the back for your wisdom. ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Fights and public schools, what makes a teacher effective?   by sparque  6y   2,274  Cross-post

I’m hoping someone else from a public school can offer some help, advise, pearls of wisdom... ... I am a counselor and teacher at a public middle school in a large urban district. Large minority population and the area is extremely poor. So, with the background out of the way...here is my question. I was walking around at lunch, just out for a bit of quiet / alone time. I saw a group of kids I know grouped together, with that look of ”let’s get ready to fight.” One of them saw me and walked up, just to say hi. I was nice, chatted for a few moments, then she walked back to the group. Since I w ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Domestic Violence   by SoulfulSurvivor  7y   1,896

Some do and some don’t - that’s the way of any choice that’s offered to human beings. It boils down to choices, once the abuse has been defined and acknowledged: either we get out, or we don’t, plain and simple. ... ... The reason that most women go back to their batterers is because they just refuse to ”RISK” anything. It is a risk for them to make a change, and they are either unable or unwilling to risk anything, even if it costs them their lives. Regardless of how stupid it is for ANYone (male OR female) to go back to their abuser, many will invariably do it and have half a dozen excuse ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Domestic Violence   by been there done that  7y   1,881

Yeah, that’s how insidious domestic abuse is, it’s the conditioning of the victim to accept it that the abuser seems to instinctively know is necessary to inflict on the victim (training). It seems that the abuser will consciously choose only people that are warm-hearted and decent so that their victim will be attracted to their abuse as ”disciplinary redemption” (after convincing their victim of the need for ”discipline”). ... ... Evil is a multi-faceted master plan that is almost always very conveniently blamed on the devil (which can only TEMPT), but it is the human being that master minds i ...   [retrieve this message]

• Domestic Violence   by #59865  7y   2,081  Cross-post

... http://www.helium.com/tm/282675 ...   [End]

• Nevada Court rules on some crimes against registering   by Ohfor07  8y   1,313  Cross-post

The short list: It appears that multiple crimes were committed subsequent to Lance Hinton of Nevada 1) attempting to register as an IAP (Independent American) in Clark County, and subsequently 2) seeking due process in requesting of various Nevada "authorities" to pursue said criminal.  The sequence started when the Registrar of Clark County - Harv Lomax, refused to allow Hinton to register as a voter affiliated with his party of choice.  By modern day conventions, a crime is deemed to have been committed when a law is broken. Furthermore, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Pesticides making men commit more crimes?   by anunnaki  10y   814  Cross-post

Males more prone to commit crimes but whys elude ... ... By YUMI WIJERS-HASEGAWA ... Staff writer ... ... ... As in other advanced countries, statistics show that most crimes in Japan are committed by males, especially violent offenses. ... But explanations for this can be as varied as the crimes, and range from the sociological, environmental and childhood imprinting, to physiological, biological and genetic differences between the sexes. The factors at play that may create a violent criminal could in other circumstances form a personality whose aggression is instead channeled into, say, professional sport ...   [retrieve this message]

• Fraternities and Rape Statistics   by LCD  10y   7,703

Fraternities and Rape ... ... ... ... http://www.menweb.org/throop/rape/frat.html ... ... ... ... Bausell and Maloy, ”The links among drugs, alcohol, and campus crime: A ... research report,” Paper presented at the Fourth National Conference ... on Campus Violence, Campus Violence Prevention Center, Towson, MD. ... Part of the paper deals with fraternity violence. ... ... ...   ... ... ... Boeringer, Scot B., Constance L. Shehan, and Ronald L. Akers, ”Social ... Contexts and Social Learning in Sexual Coercion and Aggression: ... Assessing the Contribution of Fraternity Membership,” Family ... Relations, Jan ...   [retrieve this message]

• CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE STATISTICS   by LCD  10y   3,924  Cross-post

CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE STATISTICS ... ... Studies of the general population of adults show that anywhere from 6 to 63% of females were sexually abused as children. A 1985 L.A. Times national survey found that 27% of women and 16% of men reported being sexually abused prior to age 18 (Finkelhor, 1986). The true extent of sexual abuse is unknown. ... ... Finkelhor, D. (1986) A Sourcebook on Child Sexual Abuse. California: Sage Publications. ... ... ... SEX ABUSE IN DAY CARE ... ... A recent study of disclosed cases of child abuse in center based day care revealed no especially high risk of sexual abuse for children ...   [retrieve this message]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Free Clark DVD!
A rare interview with Dr. Hulda Clark on DVD for FREE. Patients give their te...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Rose Laurel OPC Plus, 15% discount with Cure Zone Discount Code of LR0...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Defense - The Safest Candida Treatment
Royal Defense is a food supplement made from pla...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
ClarkFx: The all-in-one Parasite Cleanse!
ClarkFx enhanced Parasite Cleanse contains wormwood...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Rose Laurel OPC Plus
Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement. 15% o...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!

169 messages, 41 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 169, 1 pages,  17,392 page views

"Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through failure."
~ William Saroyan

Image Galler Victims of Crime Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!

#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Hydrazine Sulfate - Cancer Support
Hydrazine Sulfate’s Original Proponent, Dr. Joseph Gold ...

Opc Oleander Capsules
HIV and Cancer Support, 15% discount with CZ discount code of LR001

Proven Parasite Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Proven Candida Diet

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefi...

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces ...

High Blood Pressure?

Herpes Cure?

Find relief!

Opc Oleander Capsules

Proven Parasite Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Proven Candida Diet

High Blood Pressure?

Herpes Cure?

Find relief!

Opc Oleander Capsules

Proven Parasite Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Proven Candida Diet

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 1.21 sec at 4/18/2014 4:09:05 PM, requested by 54.205.205.47, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/s2.asp?f=906 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8