CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums24808 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded Recommended Messages [13] , Sorted by Date Source: MMS - Miracle Mineral Solution Debate Forum

Read This First:   Survey   Survey  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 2,313,797 page views     12,201 messages     1,025 topics     1 pages
Post New Message  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
6d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: MMS Debate     All Forums 

Recommended Messages [13] , Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like MMS - Miracle Mineral Solution Debate on Facebook.com
Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.
  • Re: What else does MMS deplete besides Iodine?   R by SilverFox  7mo   862

Hello Taroki, ... ... Reports have indicated that long term use of MMS can alter hormone balance and effect cellular magnesium, calcium, and sulfur levels. ... ... Tom   [End]

• A glimmer of hope.   R by SilverFox  28mo   2,112

... ... Over the past six months I have been working with a group of terminally ill people. I was asked to provide some help when a drug, currently in Phase II clinical trials, provided not only a stop of the progression of this disease, but some people were actually regaining function that they had previously lost as a result of the disease. ... ... The drug is NP001. It is made from a chemical that many may be familiar with, sodium chlorite. ... ... The problem with a drug trial is that they exclude people from the trial. Efforts were made to broaden the acceptance criteria, some progress was made, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: no extremes, just common sense and honesty.   R by SilverFox  3y   1,054

Hello Spud, ... ... MMS is a brand name. I agree that the title of the support forum should be shortened to simply sodium chlorite. Sodium chlorite can be used in a variety of ways that improve health as long as you follow some simple rules of chemistry and health. ... ... Jim Humble claims that he has a lot of experience with using these chemicals, and he tries to back them up with industrial tests done. The evidence of the effectiveness of chlorine dioxide in industry is all based on it being used outside the body. When industry looked at purifying blood from pathogens like hepatitis C and HIV ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: MMS, mold & chemical sensitivity & Lyme Disease   R by SilverFox  4y   4,650

Hello FunnyGirl85, ... ... Chlorine dioxide kills off mold and mildew. It can, in spite of being a chemical, help people who are sensitive to chemicals. ... ... The process is involved. ... ... I would suggest that you start with your room. Mix up a dose of MMS and put it into a bowl and set it on a shelf of your room. If you can detect the chlorine dioxide odor, the dose is too strong. You should just be able to every once in a while catch a whiff of chlorine dioxide and no more. ... ... The next step is to disinfect the AC vents, and then to work your way around the house. ... ... If you run into areas where ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: MMS burst and got rid of my kidney tumor/cyst   R by SilverFox  5y   3,032

Hello Whispering Wind, ... ... Congratulations on your health improvement. ... ... I am not sure all the credit should go to MMS because there are several others who have had no relief from their tumors in spite of using MMS, however yours is gone and that is great. ... ... Keep in mind that a 2 drop dose is still very strong and you will have to rebuild the bacteria in your stomach afterward. ... ... With an active tooth infection you need to use two different solutions, one after the other. ... ... After brushing your teeth normally, and rinsing with water you can proceed to use the solutions. ... ... The first solu ...   [retrieve this message]

• i am thankful   R by ananda7  6y   3,039

same thing going on here since i left the last time, it’s been 2 or 3 months and the same old thing is still going on... strange. ... ... ... well, from what i gathered in my interactions and correspondence, i do not feel that bruce or humble are deliberately trying to deceive anyone. i think they are both convinced of their point---they both REALLY beleive that what they know is the right position. they both feel they are trying to help others from sickness or dying.they both believe they are doing the right thing. ... ... bruce is saying do not take mms or you will get poisoned and or die ... ... and ji ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded [video/audio embedded] Re: biosafe, i have not heard from you?   R by Johny Apple Bomb  6y   1,392

... Blogger And MMS Video Producer Responds To Critic ... ... ... ... ... http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1031878/blogger_and_mms_video_producer_responds_to_critic/ ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: actually, he is just misleading....   R by #68716  6y   785

I’m sorry that you are suffering. Instead of MMS, could you try a product that isn’t as strong? He mentioned others, he doesnt any himself. It’s the strength that he said was dangerous. This link should work. ... ... ... http://books.google.com/books?id=WZj3khOKMaIC&pg=PA348&lpg=PA348&dq=chlorine+dioxide+ingestion&source=web&ots=dCir8H82TM&sig=9OTDKKvLFqs657OOa-9Q6M-eGRk#PPA347,M1 ...   [End]

• actually, he is just misleading....   R by johng  6y   1,225

I posted some of his comments on another MMS forum yesterday, here is one response I got back: ... _______________________________________________________________ ... ... ... Well, that was fun! ... ... I read that guy’s rant, watched the youtube, and took some sugar and ... put it in a tray, took it outside, added some MMS, and nothing ... happened. It didn’t even get warm. Then I came back and re read the ... title of the youtube, that was sodium chlorAte, not sodium chlorIte. ... ... HA HA! ... ... Damn Fool! ... _____________________________________________________________ ... ... J. ...   [retrieve this message]

• I added some pre-existing questions ...   R by Webmaster  6y   2,984

I added some pre-existing questions from previous surveys ... ... ... ... When creating a survey... it is good to ad as many possible options, so that survey participants don’t have to add options. ... ... Most people will not come back to the same survey and will not have an option of selecting options that have been added after they completed the survey ... ... ... So, the easiest way to add a new survey question while creating a survey is by taking a copy of an existing question from an existing survey. ... ... You can see the link: ”Add a Copy of an Existing Question with all options” ... ... I just used it to add ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Hi me1101... + edit   R by Alikat  7y   1,345

It appears that she is banned from all support forums except from MMS support, where she is not a threat to peaceful discourse.  LOL   [End]

• Re: Hi me1101...   R by 2Sirius  7y   1,477

First let me say that spdina being banned has absolutely nothing to do with the MMS forum! ... Actually she was banned for the exact reason that you folks worry the most about and that is being attacked in your support forum! ... So in affect you are supporting someone who leaves this forum goes to another forum and disrupts the supportive nature of that forum, then when asked to cease goes into a name calling fit and pretends innocence of course ! ... You can’t have it both ways folks! spdina has done this in many of the ”SUPPORT” forums !!! ... All of you would feel the same exact way if she was doi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Hi me1101...   R by Alikat  7y   1,344

me1101, ... ...   I am going to answer your post since until now I have not been involved with this process, so I stand a good chance of giving you an unbiased opinion.   No global moderator, and much less the Webmaster, likes to ban anyone.  Banning occurs only when a poster shows repated violation of the posting guidelines; and the biggest rule, besides spamming, is not attacking anyone personally on Support forums.  Spidna has demonstrated more than just differences of opinion, but a propensity to bait and attack other posters repeatedly.  There are ways t ...   [retrieve this message]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver Cleansing & Gallstones
Relief from toxic liver problems.
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Suffering With Mirena?
Treat All Mirena Side Effects Naturally & Quickly in 30 Days or Less
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Oil of Oregano - 100% Pure
The Wolfe Clinic’s Royal Oil of Oregano is one of the few ef...
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
Healthy Weight Loss
”I have more energy than ever.” - Sally May
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Good Health Naturally
The best in digestive enzymes, serrapeptase, krill oil, olive leaf extr...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.

12,201 messages, 1,025 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 12201, 1 pages,  2,313,797 page views

"The public interest is best served by the free exchange of ideas."
~ Judge John Kane

Image Galler MMS Debate Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!

High Blood Pressure?

Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough

Did you poop today?

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefi...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Utopia Silver Supplements
Liquid Life Complete- Vitamin-Mineral-Herbal Nutrition & Plant De...

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

Natural Cancer Remedies

The Krill Miracle™
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Ads

Find relief!

High Blood Pressure?

Herpes Cure?

Did you poop today?

Proven Candida Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

The Krill Miracle™

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Google Ads

Find relief!

High Blood Pressure?

Herpes Cure?

Did you poop today?

Proven Candida Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

The Krill Miracle™

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 0.71 sec at 4/16/2014 2:08:02 PM, requested by 54.226.120.183, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/s2.asp?f=873&ob=d&c=2 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8