CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums22963 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert
Dr. Jeffrey McCombs, DC

Expanded Messages containing Image Embedded [30] , Sorted by Date Source: Ask The Candida Expert: Dr. Jeffrey McCombs

Private Forum with commercial content: self-promotional messages by forum owners are allowed
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR   FAQ  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Dr. McCombs’ Candida Plan   Candida Supplements   Rules
 5,009,051 page views     12,819 messages     3,929 topics     1 pages
Post New Message  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
23m ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Ask Candida Exp.     All Forums 

Messages containing Image Embedded [30] , Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Ask The Candida Expert: Dr. Jeff on Facebook.com
  • Image Embedded is this candida?   by onlyhuman  68d   265

hello doc , i have been passing what appears to be Candida for several months now. it comes and goes but before I pass these I feel symptoms like flatulence, headache, lethargy, etc. Once I pass these strings I feel rejuvenated. I know a diagnosis might not be completely accurate through pictures alone, I was wondering your thoughts anyway. Does this look like Candida to you? ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: Expelling candida   by Dr.Jeff  10mo   614

Those may be white blood cells, Neutrophil Extracellular Traps (NETs) - http://origin-ars.els-cdn.com/content/image/1-s2.0-S0198885905004507-gr2.jpg [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Please help me find out if I have a Candida overgrowth!!   by eagle27  12mo   472

Hi, about 1 year ago I started to feel very sick and started to have the following symptoms: ... ... * Fatigue and malaise ... ... * Brain fog and dizziness (worse after eating and mild after staying long periods without food) ... ... * Constant anxiety and sometimes insomnia ... ... * Abdominal bloating and pain (every single day) ... ... * Gas, belching and acid reflux (every single day) ... ... * Irritable bowel (every single day) ... ... * Toxic feelings and a drunk/drugged feeling (every single day) ... ... * and the most important: food sensitivities/intolerances ... ... After visiting several doctors and having tons ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: mercury and candida   by amandaea  17mo   535

WONDERFUL-Thank you for the information-I will look into the links you provided. I appreciate it! [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Prop 37: Your Right To Know   by Dr.Jeff  19mo   687

Here’s a good graph that details the companies that are for and against Prop 37 - http://www.cornucopia.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/prop37-poster3.jpeg ... ... You’ll notice that many organic brands are ownder by big comglomerates who oppose the labeling of genetic foods. [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Konjac   by goshujin  20mo   919

Hi Dr Jeff, ... ... I saw there was a post about Konjac supplements before and you mentioned not to take them until week 13. ... ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konjac ... ... I live in Japan so Konjac is available as ... ... http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a7/Konnyaku.jpg/220px-Konnyaku.jpg ... ... it is very very cheap. ... Is it recommended on the candida diet? ... ... thanks in advance [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded This evening on TBYIL Radio: "Ask the Candida Expert" Dr. Jeffrey McCombs   by Dquixote1217  21mo   696

...   ... ... ... ... The Best Years in Life Radio Show Special Guest for Wednesday July 11th: CureZone’s "Ask the Candida Expert" Dr. Jeffrey McCombs ... ... The Best Years in Life Radio Show is proud to announce our guest for Wednesday, July 11th:  Dr. Jeffrey McCombs, owner of CureZone’s "Ask the Candida Expert" forum. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Dr. McCombs, DC, is a third generation graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic (1984). He is licensed in the states of California, Illinois, and Arizona. He is a member of the California and Illinois Chiropractic Associations, the In ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Suspected Candida Die-off Rash   by kierstin1989  22mo   14,981

About 10 days ago I noticed a rash developing right above my genital area and also under and in-between my breasts. I went to the doctor and he diagnosed it as a yeast rash. He prescribed 10 days of diflucan and some antifungal powder. ... ... After about two days it seemed as if the rash was spreading, but it was not the same kind of rash. It was red bumps and itched considerably more. The yeast rash went for hours without itching, and then if I gave it a good scratch, it would stop for a while. ... ... Upon return to the doctor, he prescribed continued diflucan along with a steroidal, anti ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Skin pigmentation   by #110323  22mo   1,354

Hi Doc, ... ... Coinciding with my poor health have been pigmentation patches developing all over my body. The majority are on my neck. back and chest. ... ... This is a picture of a large section on my neck. ... ... http://s7.postimage.org/mxcix50tn/Pigmentation.jpg ... ... The skin is also flaky over these areas. ... ... Do you know what these patches could be? Is there a possibility they can be improved on your plan? ... ... Aside from the plan is there anything topical you might recommend? ... ... Ta, ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded The Misuse of Antibiotics   R by Dr.Jeff  23mo   982

It’s obvious from this Editorial article from the Nature Reviews Microbiology Journal that the FDA’s recent abandonment of any policy that would limit the use of antibiotics in agriculture and animal husbandry is a demonstration of their willingness to serve private interests, while public safety suffers. This was originally brought up for enforcement in 1977 and never acted upon by the FDA , while the agricultural industry never voluntarily changed, demonstrating 35 years of unwillingness. The FDA’s decision to switch to a voluntary change is no different than what’s been on the tab ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Candida information please!   by #149857  27mo   1,976

Hi Dr. Jeff, ... ... ... Could this picture of a stool sample show candida? This particular sample tested negative for ova or parasites. A different stool sample was sent to metamatrix labs with the result of a parasite (I haven’t seen the report so I’m not sure if it was identified) as well as ”high yeast”, and pancreatic insufficiency. My PCP thought the stool in this image might have been passed tissue or lining of some sort but wanted to test it for parasites to be sure. During the office visit, she also diagnosed me with a yeast infection and possible thrush and prescribed one dose of di ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Nice post   by uchihaMadara  28mo   656

Some Favorite samples from your link: ... ... ... Microbes will worm their way into any place they can. In July, a team based at the Translational Genomics Research Institute in Flagstaff, Arizona, published an investigation of life inside the ear, based on samples from an 8-year-old boy with a chronic ear infection. The researchers found 11 species of bacteria, many of them new to science. They also were able to trace the origin of the bacteria — not to a playground or a bathroom but to the boy’s own insides. The germs had migrated from his adenoids, possibly by way of the eustachia ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Better picture, from yesterday   by Freedom4ever  3y   3,024

I have done many candida cleanses. I have only seen these removed with either vitamin c and sea salt taken orally, or an enema with essential oils being used. With vitamin c and sea salt only a few are removed. With the other method, 50 to 70 at a time were removed. But they never left, and I keep getting sick, it seems to be a never ending cycle... ... ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/close_up_organism_004.jpg [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Bigger picture   by Freedom4ever  3y   3,019

http://curezone.com/upload/_A_Forums/Ask/31211.jpg [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Dr. Jeff....Is this candida?   by Freedom4ever  3y   3,165

I have been shedding these for a few years now, trying to get rid of them but having an extremely difficult time of it...I keep seeing new ones without the root system. They float, when they are like the one in the picture they have a light fuzzy body, with a root system in place. The new ones are usually more yellow, with new root systems growing but not thick like the ones in the picture. ... ... Can Candida grow this large? I was under the assumption that candida is microscopic. I am using diet, flushes, enema’s oregano oil, probiotics, bowel cleanses, liver cleanses, wormwood, black walnut ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: How to interpret Microbiology lab results   by Massey  4y   1,346

Well I got an updated document. ... I can make both answers (Positive or Negative for Candida Albicans) make sense to me with this cryptic document. ... Is one test a culture and the other a smear? ... Was one ’Negative’ and the other had the results of ’Candida Albicans, Many’ ... ... I wish this was more clear. ... ... ... Any help would be appreciated. ... Thank you! ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded How to interpret Microbiology lab results   by Massey  4y   1,418

Dr. Jeff, ... ... First of all, thank you for responding in here to these questions. I have sat and read through a lot of the posts and found them to be very informative. ... ... I am 33 year old male and I have been sick for the past 5 years and most of my symptoms line up with Candida. I have had 2 serious work ups done in 2006 and 2008 and they basically told me to ”wait and see.” but they ruled out the major and obvious stuff like HIV, MS, ALS, etc.... ... I basically had to self diagnose and now I found a Dr 5 hours away that agreed with me that this could be systemic Candida based on symptoms an ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Mucous in anus / stool   by COscar  4y   4,685

http://curezone.com/upload/_A_Forums/Ask/gm21k.bmp ... ... I am 47 years old - 6’1”, 206 lbs and muscular - I work out 6 times a week and don’t eat sugar (except alcohol)- I don’t eat any dairy except the occasional cheese on pizza (twice a year maybe) I eat broccoli at every dinner - was doing oatmeal or buckwheat for breakfast and always steak, chicken or eggs for lunch - with a light amount of chips - ... ... Energy is great - bowel movements are once a day but vary in texture - sometime loose, sometimes hard or firm. For about 8 months I have noticed white mucous on the tip of each bm - I n ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded The Science Behind Candida   by McCombsPlan  4y   1,105

The Science Behind Candida ... Next Live Webcast with The Candida Expert ... ... ... ... Saturday April 24th ... ... 10:00 am Pacific / 1:00 pm Eastern ... ... Register Now To Get The Link! ... ... ... ... ... ... Learn how Candida occurs, and what role Antibiotics play ... ... See Candida change from a healthy yeast to a harmful fungus ... ... Discover how quickly these changes occur in the body ... ... Watch how the immune system responds to intruders ... ... Learn how Candida interacts with your cells ... ... ... We hope you’ll join us for this exciting opportunity to Ask The Candida Expert your questions! ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded White tongue? Cancer? I have pics, any help or thoughts? thanks   by #125706  4y   751

Hey guys, I have had this patch on my tounge about 3 or 4 days. Before I got it my tounge was very white, but with brushing, it has gone down and the growth patch has stopped getting bigger. I have been brushing 3-4 times a day and taking multivitamins ... . Does it look like cancer, a yeast infection? hairy tongue? Im not sure. Any suggestions on what to do, what not to do would be wonderful! Thank you so much. I’m kinda scared. ... ... [URL=http://img205.imageshack. us/i/toungec.jpg/][IMG]http:// img205.imageshack.us/img205/83 27/toungec.jpg[/IMG][/URL] ... ... http://yfrog.com/5ptoungecj [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Yeast, not Candida albicans?   by sigma18  4y   3,580

Hi. ... Too make a long story short - I haven’t been feeling myself for the past year. I recently did a Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis and Mycology showed ”Yeast, not Candida albicans 1+”. So I assume this is a different strain of candida. My diet has been good for 8+ years ( I am 30), I took antibocitics a little over a year ago after I had my wisdom teeth out. My dr said its uncommon to see yeast in the stool test. ... ... My beneficial bacteria showed: ... Lactobacillus species 2+ ... Escherichia coli 3+ ... Bifidobacterium 4+ ... ... My somewhat holistic dr thinks that I may have yeast overgrowt ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Copied from earlier Post, To Dr. Jeff   by LBP  4y   1,102

... Thank you for your replies... I had several bile stones come out on sunday morning after the evening flush, therefore I thought no stones would really be stuck. Some were close to a centimeter big. If a green bile/pigment stone moved down the common bile duct and got stuck near the sphincter of oddi, do you think it could have gone backward into the pancreatic duct? -that is what scares me... as you can’t flush out the pancreatic duct. ... ... Now that I have pain and pressure under the Left rib cage it seems like a ticking time bomb, with the idea that the pancreas can eat itself with its ow ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: Dr. Jeff, Pain before starting..   by LBP  4y   3,300

Thank you for your replies... I had several bile stones come out on sunday morning after the evening flush, therefore I thought no stones would really be stuck. Some were close to a centimeter big. If a green bile/pigment stone moved down the common bile duct and got stuck near the sphincter of oddi, do you think it could have gone backward into the pancreatic duct? -that is what scares me... as you can’t flush out the pancreatic duct. ... ... Now that I have pain and pressure under the Left rib cage it seems like a ticking time bomb, with the idea that the pancreas can eat itself with its ow ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: dr.jeff could u please answer this post   by Dr.Jeff  4y   1,117

An obstruction involving the gall bladder would be at or below where the pancreatic duct joins -http://gallstoneflush.com/images/biliary%20tract.JPG ... ... This would affect both gall bladder and pancreas. Ultrasound is a good way to see this. Sometimes it can require a dye study. [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded What is this? *pics*   by yellowlilax  5y   1,090

Doctor tells me its common mucus and to not worry about it. They tested me for parasites and yeast and both came up negative. So has everything else though and I’ve been battling alternating constipation/diarrhea for months now. Any ideas? Gross, sorry...they have liquid inside of them and when i push on the ”skin” they burst. The liquid inside is clear and not sticky or anything and has no smell at all. They werent attached to any stringy white stuff or anything like I see in the image gallery at all. I havent had any of that come out of me ever either. This was mixed in my stool and fou ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: Liver function   by onthink  5y   1,203

Anybody heard of acia berry? Anyone tried already? Want to know the effect. ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Questions for Dr Jeff   by Discogirl  5y   1,108

... ... ... Hi ... ... I am interested in starting the McCombs plan and I have a few questions that I hope you can help me with. ... ... I have had a candida issue going on for a around 5 years now after coming back from travelling and being given repeated courses of antibiotics. I first treated it with a product called Vitaklenz which contains anti-fungal herbs for candida and parasites and had good results, but did not know about probiotics at that time, so it returned and have been struggling with it ever since. I have been taking Threelac for a long time and again had good results, and have been taki ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded http://curezone.com/upload/clipart/emotions/emoticons_32x32/-;)%20Wink.p...   by pimie  6y   472

http://curezone.com/upload/clipart/emotions/emoticons_32x32/-;)%20Wink.png ... ... Hi Dr. Jeff, ... I have a long history of dieting, losing and gaining throughout my life. I now weigh 165. My high 172 - except when preg. at 210. I’ve been working out for two years with weights and running. I cannot... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded allergic to essential oils? eczema? allergic to bites?   by chueh  6y   2,572

I had needle poking sensation on my legs while in garden. Hours later, the bug bites developed red bumps. I scratched around them. Next day, before out to the garden, I applied teatree, almond, peppermint, & eucalyptus oils on my ankles, neck, & wrists. At night, I started having two spots on my wrists where were not bitten developed clear itchy blisters. I am not sure if the clear blisters on the wrists associated with the bites? I suspect that perhaps i am allergic to those essential oils? I got a red itchy patch on my neck w/o blister last year after I used those oils. At that time, pe ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Probiotic dinner   by #69375  8y   548

... ... crabcake ... Kim Chee ... Probio Goat Yogurt ... ... All homemade. ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No side e...

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Every Dr. Clark Video For Free

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Naturally Cleanse, Chelate, & Detox Your Body Without Harmful Side ...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

The Famous Master Cleanse
For the first time ever, we have created the complete master cleans...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Get an Instant Discount!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Native Remedies - People & Pets
Extensive line of herbal and homeopathic remedies for people ...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

12,819 messages, 3,929 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 12819, 1 pages,  5,009,051 page views

"The necessity of teaching mankind not to take drugs and medicines, is a duty incumbent upon all who know their uncertainty and injurious effects; and the time is not far distant when the drug system will be abandoned."
~ Charles Armbruster, M.D.

Image Galler Ask Candida Exp. Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit

High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefi...

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces ...

Natural Cancer Remedies

The Ultimate Lemonade Cleanse
For the first time ever, we have created a complete Lemonade ...

Proven Candida Diet

Naturally Cleanse, Chelate, & Detox Your Body Without Harmful Sid...

ClarkFx: The all-in-one Parasite Cleanse!
ClarkFx enhanced Parasite Cleanse contains wormwo...

Eliminate Herpes

High Blood Pressure?

Proven Parasite Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Proven Candida Diet

Eliminate Herpes

High Blood Pressure?

Proven Parasite Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Proven Candida Diet

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 0.89 sec at 4/17/2014 7:40:45 AM, requested by 54.198.36.179, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/s2.asp?f=766&ob=d&c=10 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8