CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums22767 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [80] Posted by fasting_forever, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,205,907 page views     2,135 messages     479,452 topics     1 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
18s ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [80] Posted by fasting_forever, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
  • Day 18   by fasting_forever  29mo   2,322  Blog: 10 days SWF + 40 day

Today is day 18 of my fast, suddenly I am feeling very hungry and feel like I want to throw up. The last four days were pretty good, occasionally I felt very weak that I couldn’t even climb up the stairs. Slowly my energy levels are rising up a bit. I weighed myself today and I lost about 27 pounds in total, which is pretty good. I think I am going to continue fasting as long as I can. I definitely want to go beyond 21 days. ... ... ... ... Happy Fasting :) For me prayer is what got me through the rough times.   [End]

• Day 14   by fasting_forever  29mo   747  Blog: 10 days SWF + 40 day

Officially two weeks of my fast is done, I feel pretty good but during the evening I get very weak and dizzy. My goal is to fast for 21days, if I can I will try to fast longer. I doing some light exercise by walking and stretching. So far everything is good, I still have some lower back pain. The fast got a lot easier and better since i first started. Now my body is so used to fasting that I sometimes forget which day I am on. Happy fasting everyone, stay focused. ... ...   [End]

• Day 11   by fasting_forever  29mo   663  Blog: 10 days SWF + 40 day

Today is day 11 of my fast, So far everything is good. Slowly my hunger pangs are disappearing. I was too tired to blog the past two days. Nothing interesting to report, besides that I walked for about 2hours and had a bm without any laxative tea or anything. ... ... I feel great, I feel like I am finally at peace, even though I am not hungry anymore, there is a mental temptation to eat. I find that keeping myself busy, keeps my mind of food and sometimes I even forget I am fasting. ... ... ...   [End]

• Day 8   by fasting_forever  29mo   656  Blog: 10 days SWF + 40 day

Today is end of day 8, I have nothing to really report, I did weigh myself again and I lost about 13pounds as of today. I feel very very tired and I have a hard time sleeping at night. Everyone fasting hang in there, its worth it and just do not over think it.   [End]

• Day 7   by fasting_forever  29mo   644  Blog: 10 days SWF + 40 day

It is end of day 7 and I weighed myself today and I have lost 11 pounds, which is pretty good. I have started to feel a bit nauseous and dizzy. Overall everything is going good and still staying focused.   [End]

• Day 6   by fasting_forever  29mo   697  Blog: 10 days SWF + 40 day

... It is end of day 6 and everything is going good so far. For some reason I am still having feeling of hunger. one week is almost done, 2more weeks to go. Nothing exciting to report today. Happy fasting   [End]

• Day 5   by fasting_forever  29mo   930  Blog: 10 days SWF + 40 day

It is day 5 of my fast and I am about 7 hours away from ending day 5. Today I feel very hungry and my stomach is grumbling, but it is not something I cannot handle. For some reason today I feel very depressed and feel like everything around me is falling apart. I will weigh myself on Friday and see how much weight I lost. Life can be tough sometimes, I made it to day 5 and I am proud of myself for that. I have to keep reminding myself if I can make it 5days, I can definitely get to the end. I have 16 more days left to completing my fast. ... ... ... I am just going to rest all my worries and pai ...   [retrieve this message]

• Day 4   by fasting_forever  29mo   676  Blog: 10 days SWF + 40 day

I am at the end of day 4. Today the feeling of hunger hit me so hard that I thought I was going to break my fast. I was able to re-focus with some duduk music. I am starting to get a very bad back pain and feeling a bit tired. I pray to god to carrying through out this fast. It is very important to me that I finish this fast as I planned. I am going to stay strong and everyday I will remind myself of all the reason I am doing this fast. I do not wish to waste any more time, I really want to finish this fast and reap the benefits it has to offer.   [End]

• Re: beautiful high-vibrational music is music to water fast by   by fasting_forever  29mo   508  Fasting: Water Only

This music is so beautiful, I was so close to breaking my fast and this music helped me re-focus. ... ... ... ... Thank uuuu ... Young and beautifier   [End]

• Day 3   by fasting_forever  29mo   627  Blog: 10 days SWF + 40 day

I am 3 hours away from finishing day 3 of my fast and going to be day 4 soon. I feel great, I do feel hungry sometimes, but I feel like I lost my appetite to eat. I bought some ketone strips to test if my body is in fat burning mode. So today I tested my urine and it shows slight above moderate amount of ketones present in my urine. So my body is using fat for fuel. So far everything is good.   [End]

• Re: Day 1   by fasting_forever  29mo   652

Thank you for the support, I know the first few days are the hardest and then fasting becomes a habit and part of your daily activities. Good Luck on your fast and stay strong.   [End]

• Day 2   by fasting_forever  29mo   658  Blog: 10 days SWF + 40 day

Today is day 2 of my fast, I am about 5 hours away from completing the fast. So far I feel good. I just feel like everything is going in slow motion. I did feel very hungry last night, I just drank few bottles of water and tried to sleep. But so far everything is good, I just feel like my emotions are at it heights, ... ... I feel like I would easily get mad, upset, sad, determined. Its interesting how water fasting can bring out all these emotions out. This time I am going to face my emotions and deal with it. ... ... ... Good luck to everyone fasting, Those people who are hesitating to fast, please ...   [retrieve this message]

• Day 1   by fasting_forever  29mo   1,332  Blog: 10 days SWF + 40 day

Today is day one of my water fast. I feel pretty good, I do have slight feeling of hunger. My mind is telling me ” oh its only day one, just eat something and you can start tomorrow”. But I have to stay committed and be strong. When fasting your mind can turn against you and tell you all kinds of things to make you feel like its ok to break the fast. ... ... I usually find day 2 to be the most hardest, I find on day 2 temptation is the strongest. I am about 7 hours away from completing day one of the fast. I feel pretty good and keep reminding myself of all the benefits of fasting. ... ... ... 20 more ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Water fast vs Intermittent Fasting   by fasting_forever  29mo   2,121  Fasting: Weight Loss  Cross-post

I think on an intermittent fast you will lose more muscle and will end up with loose skin than a water only fast. On a water fast the body will switch over to ketosis and minimal muscle will be lost. But with intermittent you are not giving the body to switch over to ketosis fully. Intermittent fasting is good to do occasionally when your at you desired weight and your doing it to maintain your weightloss or for cleansing. This is what I learned from my research and experience. Hope it helps. ... ... ... Happy fasting   [End]

• Re: I broke my fast today :)   by fasting_forever  29mo   674  Fasting: Water Only

Congratulations:)   [End]

• Pre-Fast-Starting a new 21 days Water Only fast   by fasting_forever  29mo   715  Blog: 10 days SWF + 40 day

I am starting a new water fast, I had attempted to fast for 40days on my previous fast and failed. Even though I did not reach my goal I gained a lot of experience. ... ... I will be fasting for 21 days on only water. I have stopped eating at 6pm today on Nov 10th, 2011. I will be blogging everyday and posting my weight loss on a weekly basis.   [End]

• Day 7   by fasting_forever  4y   4,844  Blog: 10 days SWF + 40 day

Today is day 7 of the water fast, I feel pretty good. I have finished first week of the fast. I have decided that instead of blogging daily, I am going to blog every other day. Today I weighed myself to see how much weight I lost. In 7 days I have lost 12 pounds, which is pretty good, that’s about 1.7 pounds of weight loss per day. So far everything is going smoothly and I know that at the end its all going to be worth it.   [End]

• Day 5   by fasting_forever  4y   900  Blog: 10 days SWF + 40 day

Today is day 5, I have finally passed the 3-4 day mark. Usually the first few days are the hardest. Things got really busy yesterday and I couldn’t post day 4. But so far everything is going really good. I do feel a bit tired and light headed. I did some light exercise and walked in the morning for some fresh air and sunlight. Overall everything is going good and I am staying focused on my goal.   [End]

• Day 3   by fasting_forever  4y   864  Blog: 10 days SWF + 40 day

Today is day three of the fast. I feel great and I do not feel hungry. Feeling little light headed but that is normal during a fast. I feel more alive and happy when fasting, rather than when eating. I am not hungry but my mouth waters whenever I smell food. Mentally I am staying strong and I think about all the reasons for fasting. I am trying to keep myself warm because it is freezing here. Some of the obstacles to fasting is temptation, boredom, fear and family and friends. When fasting you have to prepare yourself to face any obstacle and say to yourself you will not let your mind talk ...   [retrieve this message]

• Day 2   by fasting_forever  4y   917  Blog: 10 days SWF + 40 day

Today is day 2 of the fast. Everything is going pretty good, I do feel hungry most of the time. I try to keep myself occupied, to get my mind of food. I was thinking what would be a good whole body workout. I came to the conclusion that jumping rope would be the best exercise and cheap. So tomorrow I am going to go get a jump rope. I know that when fasting plenty of rest is required. But I feel that you need to do some sort of exercise or stretching to help release toxins through skin. Overall, I am taking everything one day at a time and staying strong.   [End]

• Day 1   by fasting_forever  4y   886  Blog: 10 days SWF + 40 day

Today is end of day one of the fast. I am feeling pretty good. Yesterday night I had a laxative tea to clean out my digestive system. I pray that during the fast I do not get any heart burn. I did have light headache, probably due to sugar and caffeine withdrawal. On Friday 8th it will be day 7 and I will post my weight loss. So far I am staying strong and trying to occupy my time. To keep me motivated on this journey, everyday I watch a inspirational and motivational movies. Today I watched Facing the Giants and that movie got me thinking nothing is impossible. ... ... I made a list of movies ...   [retrieve this message]

• Day before the fast-New beginning   by fasting_forever  4y   903  Blog: 10 days SWF + 40 day

Hello everyone, six month ago I started a fast and only reached up to 16 days. I have plenty of experience in fasting. This year I have decided to water fast again and finally reach my 40 day goal or until true hunger returns. I will blog daily about my experience and weekly post my weight loss. At the end of the fast I will post my start and end weight. I have mentally prepared myself for the fast. Fasting is a battle between the body and mind. I want to prove to myself that I can control my body and overcome anything. Tomorrow will be day one for me, I know that after the first few days, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Juice Fast Day 2 Exercise now or wait?   by fasting_forever  5y   12,300  Fasting: Weight  Cross-post

Best juices to help you lose weight fast are pomegranate and grapefruit. What I normally do is one day I will drink pomegranate and the next day drink orange or apple. But when I juice fast I exercise whenever I have the energy. But I always go for a walk even if I feel terrible.   [End]

• Re: Colonic vs Salt water Flush   by fasting_forever  5y   4,107  Fasting: Weight  Cross-post

From personal experience colon hydrotherapy was not good. I think it was a waste of money, didn’t really do much. I prefer the salt water flush, it gives the colon a full flush. After salt water flush you feel clean and more energy. Colon hydrotherapy was overpriced and you need to do it so many times to get any sort of benefit. Personally the colon hydrotherapy bad experience and uncomfortable.   [End]

• Re: Question for fasting_forever   by fasting_forever  5y   1,129  Fasting: Weight  Cross-post

Soon as I broke my fast i gained about 5-8 pounds, but since I was on fruits and veggies after I lost more than the pounds I gained. I made sure I got my daily exercise even if it was just walking. When you break the fast,you will gain few pounds because there will be food in the intestines and the glycogen storage is refilled. But if you stick to fruits and veggies for the first 2-3 weeks you lose more weight. Good luck on your fast. But do a pre-fast fast to make things easier on the long run.   [End]

• Re: Question for fasting_forever   by fasting_forever  5y   1,434  Fasting: Weight  Cross-post

Hi I am glad you decided to fast for weight loss. Fasting saved my life. When I fasted I alternated between juice fast and water. I didn’t buy a juicer because I thought it was time consuming. I bought organic or fresh juice from the store. I only drank specific juices like grapefruit, orange. pomegranate and cranberry. I drank the juice according to thirst and when I craved food. Usually I buy a 500ml cranberry juice and sip on it for three days and then the next day I would water fast. When buying your juices check the sugar content. But the weight loss was amazing, since I was very hea ...   [retrieve this message]

• Update   by fasting_forever  5y   1,251  Blog: 40 Day Water Fasting

I will be going on a two week vacation to the Bahamas on Sunday. I will still continue my fast to completion. Since I won't have internet I will come back after two weeks and post how I am feeling...   [End]

• Day 13   by fasting_forever  5y   1,490  Blog: 40 Day Water Fasting

I have finished day 13 of the fast. Today I feel great and full of energy. For some reason I was craving vegetable soup. I do not feel hungry and my headache is gone. When I break my fast I will br...   [End]

• Day 12   by fasting_forever  5y   1,189  Blog: 40 Day Water Fasting

I have finished day 12 of the water fast. Today I feel really good. The only problem I have is heartburn. Tomorrow I am going to create a re-feeding plan. The most important part about fasting is h...   [End]

• Re: Day 11   by fasting_forever  5y   1,081

Good luck on your fast. We can definitely support each other.You just have to say to yourself you will eat again soon and at the end its going to be worth it!   [End]

• Day 11   by fasting_forever  5y   1,750  Blog: 40 Day Water Fasting

I have finished day 11 of the fast. The pain in my ankles have disappear, thank God!. I am feeling a lot better than the last few days. I only have a bad head ache. When I fast I always expect the ...   [End]

• Re: Day 10   by fasting_forever  5y   1,158

Hi,on a water fast muscle loss is minimal when the body is in full ketosis mode. I do feel light and I notice my clothes are not tight anymore. I feel like I have lost more inches than weight. When...   [End]

• Day 10   by fasting_forever  5y   1,722  Blog: 40 Day Water Fasting

I have finished day 10 of the fast. My ankles still hurt, but it's much better than yesterday. My ankles are probably hurting because of toxin overload in my joints that needs to be released. The d...   [End]

• Day 9   by fasting_forever  5y   1,092  Blog: 10 days SWF + 40 day

I have finished day 9 of the fast. Today I feel terrible both my ankles hurt and I can not even walk. I hope my ankle hurting is just my body detoxing. On top of all this my cluster headaches have ...   [End]

• Re: where can I buy humaworm cleanse?   by fasting_forever  5y   930  Parasites Support

thank you   [End]

• where can I buy humaworm cleanse?   by fasting_forever  5y   1,017  Parasites Support

Can someone please tell me where I can buy humaworm cleanse? ... ... ... thank you   [End]

• Re: Please help   by fasting_forever  5y   799  Parasites Support

thank you so much, this was very helpful. I am going to try the MMS and colon cleansing and eat the right food to get rid of them.   [End]

• Day 8   by fasting_forever  5y   1,333  Blog: 40 Day Water Fasting

Today was a freaky day for me. In the afternoon I had a bowel movement, nothing came out except a big white worm. This totally freaked me out, I have never experienced anything like this. I would r...   [End]

• Re: OMG Please help   by fasting_forever  5y   906  Fasting: Water

Hi Willow, thank you for your response. You are right I am glad that thing came out. I am going to continue my fast and after the fast is complete I will try to do some kind of colon cleanse. I just don’t know what product to use because I do not have any experience with parasites. I an still freaked out. ... ... Thank you   [End]

• Please help   by fasting_forever  5y   830  Parasites Support

Today I had a BM and a big white worm came out. This is the first time I have experienced anything like this. I am totally freaked out. Please can someone tell me the best product to kill them. ... ... ... thank you   [End]

• OMG Please help   by fasting_forever  5y   928  Fasting: Water

Hi, I am on day 8 of my water fast. Today I had a BM and a long big white worm came out. I don’t know what to do. should I stop the fast and go see a doctor for medication or continue my fast. Does anyone know how to get rid of these things. Please help I am so freaked out ... ... Thank you   [End]

• Day 7   by fasting_forever  5y   1,171  Blog: 40 Day Water Fasting

I have finished day 7 of my water fast. Today I slept the whole day because I was feeling very week. I also have a very bad headache due to detox. For some reason my knee is starting to hurt, makin...   [End]

• Day 6   by fasting_forever  5y   1,066  Blog: 40 Day Water Fasting

I have finished day 6 of my water fast. Today I felt a little bit dizzy and had a very bad headache. It's so weird, today I felt so hungry and my stomach was growling. But I didn't have the urge to...   [End]

• Day 5   by fasting_forever  5y   1,185  Blog: 40 Day Water Fasting

I finished day 5 of my water fast. I feel weak and tired. Only problem I have while fasting is the heartburn. The heartburn tends to get worse during the night time. I hope it disappears soon. I on...   [End]

• Day 4   by fasting_forever  5y   1,140  Blog: 40 Day Water Fasting

I have finished day 4 of my fast. I feel great. I am glad that I have passed the 3-4 days of the fast because usually the first few days are the hardest. Today I woke up late because last night I d...   [End]

• Day 3   by fasting_forever  5y   1,170  Blog: 40 Day Water Fasting

I have finished day 3 of my water fast. Last night I felt so hungry and my stomach was growling for some reason. But when I woke up I felt much better. I also have a very bad headache and a heartbu...   [End]

• Day 2   by fasting_forever  5y   1,207  Blog: 40 Day Water Fasting

I have finished day 2 of my water fast. Today I did not feel hungry at all. I did a hour of light exercise on my bike. I feel much better than yesterday. I am determined to reach my 40 days mark. ...   [End]

• Re: Day 1   by fasting_forever  5y   1,222

thank you for your support. Good luck on you fast as well. I know that we can reach our goal, 40 day mark if we stay strong.   [End]

• Day 1   by fasting_forever  5y   1,885  Blog: 40 Day Water Fasting

I have finished day one of the water fasting. I pretty much slept through whole day because I went to bed late last night. Overall, I am feeling pretty good, I just have a headache. I do have the u...   [End]

• The day before the fast.   by fasting_forever  5y   1,235  Blog: 40 Day Water Fasting

I am embarking on a 40 days water fast for spiritual breakthrough, weight loss and full body cleansing. My goal is to fast until 40days, but after 40 days if I have the energy I will continue to fa...   [End]

• Re: Day 1   by fasting_forever  5y   869  Fasting: General  Cross-post

Hi, you can definitely reach your goal by fasting, you just have to stay focused. I myself lost a lot of weight by just fasting and light walking. Just be aware of all the fasting symptoms so that you are not tempted or become discouraged to break your fast. At take it one day at a time. Read a lot about fasting, whatever you can get our hands on. Its great you joined this forum because you will get a lot off support here. If you have any questions feel free to post them here. ... ... ... Good luck   [End]

• Re: Fasting for Weight Loss - how much weight did YOU lose? (looking fo...   by fasting_forever  5y   10,857  Fasting: Weight

My initial weight was 230pounds, First I did a juice fast for about 30 days and lost 40 pounds and then I did 2 weeks water fast and lost 25 pounds. My weight now is 163 pounds at height 5’8 and I am on a raw food diet now. I am slowing building up to do a 40 day water fast, which I want to start on Monday. My Goal is to reach 120 pounds and maintain a healthy life style that includes short fast every three months. Hope my weight loss inspires people to stay on their fast: ... ... Total weight loss: 77 pounds in total of 55 days of juice and water fasting. I kept it of by breaking the fast very ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Fasting for Weight Loss - how much weight did YOU lose? (looking fo...   by fasting_forever  5y   9,587  Fasting: Weight

It all depends on your body type, But usually takes about 14days. I lost 25 pounds in 2weeks. ... ... good luck   [End]

• Re: Puzzled...needing support, 30-day fast   by fasting_forever  5y   719  Fasting: Weight

Hey, stay strong you can do it, you just have to focus on what you really want and think how good you will feel once your done. When I fast I read the bible and motivational books. I also do some breathing exercise and warm baths to get my mind of food and to stay focused on my goal. Just say to yourself you do not want to feel bloated and sluggish. The last fast I did I lost about 25 pounds in 2 weeks. If you do the fast like you planned you will lose all the weight you want. The main thing is never let anyone talk you out of it. Sometimes our mind plays tricks to get us eating some how. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Puzzled...needing support, 30-day fast   by fasting_forever  5y   712  Fasting: Weight

Hi, I just finished a short fasts 3 weeks ago and tomorrow I am going to start a long fast. I have been slowly preparing for a 40 days water fast. If you want we can be fasting buddies.   [End]

• Re: Starting 30-day, keep me honest   by fasting_forever  5y   912  Fasting: Weight

Hi, good luck on your fast. Hunger usually disappears after 3-4 days on a water fasting. You will lose a lot of weight on a 30 day fast and it all depends on your body type. While fasting you can do light walk in the park for fresh air. We are here to help you and to give support. If you have not fasted in a long time, then maybe you should do a 10 day juice fast and 20 days water fast or mix it up. Starting with a juice fast then switch to water fast will make the detoxing a bit easier to tolerate and also will help you to achieve your desired weight. ... ... ... good luck   [End]

• What happened to all the fasters?   by fasting_forever  5y   355  Fasting: Weight

What happened to all the fasters?   [End]

• Re: Water Fasting While Breast Feeding   by fasting_forever  5y   3,540  Fasting: Water

Hi, congratulations on your new born baby. I would not recommend water fasting while breastfeeding. When you water fast toxins are released and when you breastfeed those toxins go straight to your baby. ... ... ... Good luck   [End]

• Re: 14 day fast   by fasting_forever  5y   1,222  Fasting: Weight

hey, the only way to prevent electrolytes imbalance is to drink water according to thirst. Also avoid drinking too much water at one sitting.   [End]

• Re: 14 day fast   by fasting_forever  5y   1,185  Fasting: Weight

Hey the first few days are the hardest, so just hang in there. The after feeling is great and so worth it. Sometimes during the fast you get bored easily so try to keep yourself occupied. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... good luck   [End]

• Re: Is it ok to fast if going in a fir sauna daily?   by fasting_forever  5y   1,027  Fasting: Water

I would not recommend while fasting, only because when your in the sauna you will be sweating a lot. When you sweat a lot you lose salt and you would also need to rehydrate yourself. when fasting your not consuming any salt and in the sauna your losing salt, this may cause electrolytes imbalance. Which can lead to water poisoning and brain swelling. But this is on rare occasions, but you can never be to careful. Also the previous poster is correct as well, your body needs to work extra hard to keep the temperature stable.   [End]

• Re: ..tomorrow's a new day?   by fasting_forever  5y   670  Fasting: Weight

One more think, when you fail at fasting, its really not your fault and do not blame yourself. Because when fasting your brain automatically starts to think there is shortage of food and tries to get you to eat as much as you can, so it can store it. The brain sends all sort of messages to the body that you need food now, sends you hunger pang feeling, headaches and makes you feel uncomfortable. That’s just the way we are programed. So your mind will try to talk you out of it and try to get you to eat. Once you deny the body food for three days the body thinks for sure there is no food a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: ..tomorrow's a new day?   by fasting_forever  5y   664  Fasting: Weight

Hey, fasting does get a little better after 3-4 days because hunger disappears. But you will still experience the detox symptoms and the mood swings. Fasting is like a roller coaster, one day you feel great and the next day you feel crappy. The longest I have ever fasted was 30days. I had to try so many times before I reached my goal. ... ... Fasting Tips ... ... -Keep a daily journal, write down the reasons for fasting ... -Avoid needless temptation ... -Prepare yourself (eating light before the fast) ... -Get rid of all the tempting food in the house ... - Say to yourself that you will eat again soon ... -Make f ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: 14 day fast   by fasting_forever  5y   1,221  Fasting: Weight

Yes, you can easily lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks. I weighed 180lbs and I fasted for two weeks. I lost 20 pounds in 8 days because I walked to work. I stopped walking after 8 days because I was water fasting and felt tired. So in two weeks I lost about 26 pounds in total. You can lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks, its possible. Just drink water according to thirst.   [End]

• Re: 14 day fast   by fasting_forever  5y   1,383  Fasting: Weight

Hi, good luck on your fast. We are here to support you all the way. It is possible to lose about 14-25 pounds on a 2weeks fast. It really depends on the person, I lost 20 pounds on 8th day. But I walked a lot, I mean a lot about 2-3 hrs a day. But you can expect to lose at least 20 pounds. Remember fasting is a great way to lose weight, but the most important part is how you break the fast!!! ... ... ... Good luck   [End]

• Re: New here. Starting a Detox fast tomorrow. Advice urgently needed!!!!...   by fasting_forever  5y   1,228  Fasting: General  Cross-post

Hi, if you are water fasting do not consume anything but water. Because you do not want to interfere with the cleansing process. You don’t need to take vitamins because your body has stored enough vitamins in case of famine Best water to drink is distilled water. Drinking sparkling water may upset your stomach during a fast or cause you to bloat.   [End]

• Re: New here. Starting a Detox fast tomorrow. Advice urgently needed!!!!...   by fasting_forever  5y   1,231  Fasting: General  Cross-post

You can eat turkey or fish after a week, that is only if you are fasting for 10-14 days. But any fast longer than 14 days, should take the same number of days fasted to break it carefully.   [End]

• Re: New here. Starting a Detox fast tomorrow. Advice urgently needed!!!!...   by fasting_forever  5y   1,347  Fasting: General  Cross-post

Hi, fasting is a great way to give your digestive system and you body a break. Since you cannot drink juice to break your fast, you can drink vegetable broth with lots of water added. Then you can have some salad. Since you are already thin, you can fast until true hunger returns or you can simply fast the recommend 10 days and take about 5-6 days to break the fast. About the metabolism, once your are done the fast slowly ... reintroduce the food( stay away from red meats for a while) and include some resistance training to boost your metabolsism. ... ... ... Hope this helps ... ... good luck   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Weight Gain   by fasting_forever  5y   1,509  Fasting: Weight

Hi, you will only gain your water weight. The hardest part about fasting is how you eat after wards.Long as you do not go crazy eating everything in site you will maintain your weight loss.   [End]

• Re: 20lbs in 16 days?   by fasting_forever  5y   3,694  Fasting: Water

Hi, good luck on your fast, Yes its possible to lose 20 pounds in about two weeks. I believe, if fasting is done correctly it can give you a head start on reaching your weight goal and give you more energy to workout.   [End]

• Re: how will tea affect my water fast?   by fasting_forever  5y   4,076  Fasting Debate

Hi, Usually after 2weeks you tend to feel a lot better. Right now you are suffering from withdrawal symptoms and intense detox because your on a water fast. Its better you stick with water and not interfere with the process by drinking tea. Also I notice that when you drink tea during a long fast you tend to get heart burn. But drinking plain tea without sugar will not effect your weight loss but may interfere with the detox due to caffeine in tea.   [End]

• Re: Finishing Day 6, and Question: When should we stop?   by fasting_forever  5y   655  Fasting: Weight

True hunger is a sensation felt in your mouth and on the back of your throat. signs to look out for are clean tongue no longer coated and fresh breath.   [End]

• Re: Finishing Day 6, and Question: When should we stop?   by fasting_forever  5y   695  Fasting: Weight

Normally when you fast, you stop when true hunger returns so you do not go into starvation, that is when your body starts feeding on vital tissues and organs.   [End]

• Re: Day 1 Question - is it okay to drink greentea?   by fasting_forever  5y   1,113  Fasting: Weight

hi, it depends on what kind of fasting you are doing juice or water. If your doing only water then do not drink the tea. Also when I water fast and drink tea I get bad heart burn. So if you want to avoid heart burn skip the tea and do light walking everyday if you can for your metabolism. ... ...   [End]

• Re: So today will be Day 1   by fasting_forever  5y   746  Fasting: Weight

Hi, good luck on your fast, you will definitely reach your goal. I know someone who water fasted for 42days and lost over 54 lbs. So if you stay focused you can do it.   [End]

• Re: Religious experience or true conversion?   by fasting_forever  5y   1,494  Christianity Bibl.

Hi, it looks like you are going through a lot. God is always there and sometimes guilt keeps us from becoming close to god. I remember when I was struggling in life and when I got to know Jesus everything changed and life was good. But last year I kind of slipped into bad habits like drinking and wanting to smoke. When ever I did something wrong I would feel guilty and slowly the connection I had with god was fading away. But now I am connecting with god again, I realized that praying is great and when you include fasting you become spiritually strong. It is lent, where all Christians fas ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Lent   by fasting_forever  5y   945  Fasting: Weight

Lent is on feb 25th, tomorrow. You fast for 40days until the day before Easter, on April 12th. Technically the lent is 46days but Sundays are not considered fasting, its called mini Easter, to celebrate. For lent you can eat only one meal a day, you can avoid eating meat or you can juice or water fast.   [End]

• Re: Starting 40day fast for lent-head start tomorrow   by fasting_forever  5y   1,038  Fasting: Weight

A fresh start is great, we can all support each other through the journey.   [End]

• Starting 40day fast for lent-head start tomorrow   by fasting_forever  5y   1,328  Fasting: Weight

Hi everyone, Two days ago I finished 3 day short fast. The longest I ever fasted was 28 days and lost 30 pounds. This year I want to fast for lent for spiritual reasons. I could also shed few pounds as well. I thought I will start my lent fast early and go until true hunger returns. If anyone wants to be my fasting buddy that would be great. ... ... ... ... God bless   [End]

• Day 3   by fasting_forever  5y   410  Fasting: Water

I am on day 3 of the fast. I have a very bad headache and my stomach is growling for some reason and I have a bad heart burn. I hope all theses symptoms pass soon. I have done short fast before. This time I want to fast until my true hunger returns. Hopefully by day 10 my hunger pangs disappear. ... ... ... ...   [End]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver Cleansing & Gallstones
Relief from toxic liver problems.
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit
Suffering Arthritis?
Ready to learn the real cause of arthritis and how to naturally get rid ...

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great prices.

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Rose Laurel OPC Plus, 15% discount with Cure Zone Discount Code of LR0...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Get 5% off Right Now!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon co...
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
What Ails You?
It doesn’t matter - this can help.
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Krill Miracle™
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

2,135 messages, 479,452 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 2135, 1 pages,  29,205,907 page views

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all."
~ Dale Carnegie

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!

All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Official Dr. Clark Video Database

Proven Parasite Diet

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Proven Candida Diet

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Colloidal Silver Makers
High quality and Fast Colloidal Silver Generators - complete line a...

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Medianet Ads

High Blood Pressure?

Herpes Cure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Parasite Diet

Proven Candida Diet

Colloidal Silver Makers

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

High Blood Pressure?

Herpes Cure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Parasite Diet

Proven Candida Diet

Colloidal Silver Makers

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 0.80 sec at 4/16/2014 5:36:06 AM, requested by 54.198.202.148, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/s2.asp?f=762&ob=d&c=0&t=150&m=fasting_forever , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8