CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums7523 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [898] Posted by Invincible, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,289,940 page views     868 messages     479,969 topics     6 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
177s ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [898] Posted by Invincible, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1  2  3  4  5 6  
  • Re: Dushan - Remove me from Debate Forum notifications please. by Invincible  4y   1,384  Webmaster Support  

Apologies Spud, I meant to say: "To all those on the debate forums who ALSO keep hitting the hide alert buttons when someone disagrees/argues with you." ... ... It wasn’t meant to be addressed to everyone on those forums, although on reading back I can see how my not being clear has created that misunderstadning. I only get to read the posts I receive notifications on. And it is the same group of people over and over again. And it was to those few that my post was addressing - who for obvious reasons, I shall not name - but no doubt include the "spoilt children&qu ...   [retrieve this message]

• Dushan - Remove me from Debate Forum notifications please. + Edit by Invincible  4y   1,350  Webmaster Support  

Hello Dushan! ...   ... Please could you remove me from receiving moderator notifications on ALL debate forums. Thank you :-) ... ... ... ** Edit: To all those on the debate forums who ALSO keep hitting the hide alert buttons when someone disagrees/argues with you. ** (Instead of "t o all those on the debate forums") End of edit.** ...   ... You have free will to be there or not to be there. If you have something important to share, do so on the support forums. If you feel you need to defend or justify yourself on the debate forums, then you’re wasting your energy bec ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Invincible - Glastonbury by Invincible  4y   1,523  VibeNhance  

Thank you Marj!!!!!!!! You’re so sweet! ... ... Talk about synchronicity! I was also on the Kryon website yesterday as well as listening to a Kryon audio. Such beautiful work. I had tears of joy flowing. So much love there! ... ... I hadn’t read that about Glastonbury but thank you!! I love Glastonbury!!!!! Here I come!! ... ... Remember I told you I rarely remembered my dreams? Well, they are coming thick and fast now ... however, I don’t think they’re dreams, I think they’re other lifetimes and I’m getting to experience some multi-dimentional stuff. It’s very exciting ... not dramatic like a dr ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Everything comes to you by invitation by Invincible  4y   1,285  VibeNhance  

There is something to practicing for certain individuals the meditative exercise of placing a golden protective aura around the body combined with use of the breath. ... ... That is EXACTLY what I do :-) ...   [End]

• Re: I am missing something? by Invincible  4y   1,810  Consciousness  C  

I am missing something. I can’t seem to find the right balance between body, mind & soul. I had an extraordinary Near Dath Experience decades ago and it woke me up to the importance of feeding one’s soul but I live in a body that demands that I do its will or it will just start dying on me. ... ... Don’t judge your body’s desires Rudi. It is necessary to house your spirit in these exciting times. You are here for a reason. If you were meant to be purely in spirit then you would have left your body and not returned. Fall in love with your body - it is needed and you chose it to serve you. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Looking for an intuitive and EFTer for Max by Invincible  4y   1,287  EFT  C  

Hi iolite, since you invited intuition into this, I gotta say, that a couple of minutes after I read your post a great insight into your situation was downloaded to me. I will share this with you: ... ... Your cats are playing out a scenario for you - but it’s not about them, it’s about you. ... ... Understand that the closer we are to our pets the more they will absorb our personal energy and reflect it back to us. ... ... How to resolve this? tap your own issues around this subject. How does it make you feel? What emotions do situations like this trigger in you? What boundaries ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: A really good intro to the value of fermented foods and their place... by Invincible  4y   1,887  Ask CureZone  C  

Deva? Moi? Ooooh thank you Alison! ... ... I think I figured something out .. this is kind of off-topic (or is it?) - Anastasia is a Pleiadian. She ticks all the boxes! Earth goddess - sent to us ahead of our time to teach us about how it could be.   ... ... I ordered the new Barbara Marciniak book yesterday (Path of Empowerment - Pleiadian wisdom for a world in chaos) ... ... Love you! XXXX ... ...   ... ...   ...   [End]

• Everything comes to you by invitation by Invincible  4y   1,184  VibeNhance  

My X was a massage therapist and went on to become an acupuncturist. He quit both for a time, because people were just sucking the energy out of him. ... ... I had that happen to me as well. After I qualified in many energy therapies and counselling, I wanted to save the world lol! I was so over-enthusiastic, so wanting to help everyone who was down or sick. But after a while, I started to get seriously drained. I didn’t understand why at the time. ... ... I guard my energy as well, lovey. I have had more than a few friendships(and, "relationships") which entailed mucho giving on my part ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Adrenal help - Holy Basil and adrenal supplement?? by Invincible  4y   8,225  Adrenal Fatigue  

I don’t find supplementing with anything useful as a long term measure, just take as needed. ... ... Ultimately, the body knows how to heal itself under the right conditions. If you remove the cause of stress in life and give yourself the basics (clean air to breathe, plenty of water, nutrient dense foods, exercise, relaxation, positive thinking, good quality of sleep etc.) the body can eventually find its balance again.   ... ... However, some things like Holy Basil aren’t really supplements, they are a type of spiritual food. Some call Holy Basil &quo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Adrenal help - Holy Basil and adrenal supplement?? by Invincible  4y   8,721  Adrenal Fatigue  

She can start the Holy Basil straight away. I have done some testing on Holy Basil supplements and the one I have recommended to a few clients is the New Chapter brand. It’s very good. You can’t OD on it ... so tell her, whenever she feels stressed, just pop a couple in her mouth ... and here’s a good tip, instead of just swallowing, have her pop the capsules with her teeth and allow the liquid to remain in her mouth for a minute before swallowing. ... ... I don’t think there are any contraindications with Holy basil. It is food. A sacred plant with high frequency. And it is adaptogenic, so it ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Scar tissue and the colon by Invincible  4y   4,734  Ask CureZone  C   R

If you carry a lot of stress/worries/anxieties, it will exaggerate and amplify any physical problem. ... ... Exercise always helps ... it can help tire the body but not the mind. So maybe consider adding in different forms of exercise - yoga, tai chi, pilates etc. ... ones which help to center you and may include a little meditation chucked in as well. If those are not available, walking quietly in nature will help. ... ... There is a mind-body connection to constipation. It is linked with holding onto things/fear of letting go - this could be in any form: relationships, clutter, gr ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Scar tissue and the colon by Invincible  4y   4,386  Ask CureZone  C  

Here are a few areas for you to research re breaking down internal scar tissue: ... ... 1. Ultrasound therapy ... ... 2. Magnet therapy ... ... 3. Massage therapy ... ... 4. Accupunture ... ... 5. Osteopathy ... ... All the above can be used to break down internal scar tissue but it will be dependent on the expertise of the practitioner. ... ... Another thing to consider, stress promotes constipation and digestive issues. ... ...   ... ...   ...   [End]

• Re: A really good intro to the value of fermented foods and their place... by Invincible  4y   1,877  Ask CureZone  C  

Aha! You saw that from the other article I sent you :-) I was going to send you this one as well ... but I KNEW you’d find this. ... ... I think it’s too cold to do any fermenting here ... even my sprouts keep croaking. ...   [End]

• Re: Avatar by Invincible  4y   1,263  VibeNhance  

Could it be that these tall, very connected beings represent the Pleiadians? I remember reading that they were blue. I still maintain that this movie is a segue for Pleiadian introduction. ... ... We are in sync my dear! I literally just ordered Barbara Marciniak’s latest book from Amazon: ’ Path of Empowerment: New Pleiadian Wisdom for a World in Chaos’ ... ... I hadn’t considered that this might be an opening for the Pleiadians, since they have been known to me via Barbara Marciniak and Wendy Kennedys work. Such beautiful work! (It wouldn’t surprise me if Anastasia of the Ringing Cedars is ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Mirror Work - haha - very funny! n/m by Invincible  4y   1,178  VibeNhance  

• Re: Judgment by Invincible  4y   1,166  VibeNhance  

Have I pushed a few buttons?  ;-) ... ... No. Were you trying to? ... ... If so, why? ... ... You are making me laugh though. ...   [End]

• Mirror Work by Invincible  4y   1,220  VibeNhance  

Well I am surprised again, Invincible.   I should not need to explain my behavior on the debate forums, because I know you know how the mirror works, because I have seen your posts about the topic.   When I am over there, a few of us attempt to have stimulating conversations about very interesting debate topics pertaining to God and Jesus.   We are met with ridiculous REACTIONS, "name-calling" and avoidance of the subject matter totally.   Soooooo......we hold a mirror up to them, to show the absurdity of their behavior.  Rather than r ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Avatar by Invincible  4y   1,224  VibeNhance  

Yes, I thought that was totally clear too. ... ... I appreciate films like this because I know a lot of kids get to watch them. Children are our future and through fantasy films like this, they get to absorb information very easily. I’m glad this film is a huge success, it means the message gets through to a broad audience and has much potential to create positive change for the future of our planet and Universe. ... ... Having teenage kids gives me wonderful access to many teenagers thoughts on this topic. Most of them do get it - they know that in order to create a more harmonious wo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Avatar by Invincible  4y   1,176  VibeNhance  

Choosing to ignore the horrific ways that people are manipulated does not make them go away. Yes, you can choose to ignore these things in your own little sphere of existence(I often do, myself, it’s a time factor for me, more than anything). ... ... ...   ... ...   ... ...   ... ... Yes, I do know there is manipulation and such in this world wombat, and I can see that the masses can be sheep-like in their allowing for others to rule and control them through the media. ... ... I don’t ignore things, however, I find myself of no help to others if I am IN the drama as opposed to being a neutral obser ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Avatar by Invincible  4y   1,216  VibeNhance  

This is a spiritual forum and I detect some sarcasm, more fitting of a debate forum. I am surprised. ...   ... ... I am more surprised by those that call themselves ’spiritual’ who spend so much time on the debate forums in name calling contests. I love the irony!! ... ... "Oh, in THIS house I am spiritual, but elsewhere I allow myself to be non spiritual ... " does it go something like that? ... ... My partner tells me of a story of a regular church goer, who would be full of reverence with his priest and while in his ’Father’s House’ ... he would help clean the church, be there early e ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Avatar by Invincible  4y   1,265  VibeNhance  

You can justify your code as much as you like. But code is code is code is code. ... ... Resonance with a hurricane is code. ... ... Oh, did I tell you? Code is code :-) Top secret. Don’t tell anyone. Not many know. ...   [End]

• Re: Avatar by Invincible  4y   1,271  VibeNhance  

We saw it in 3D ... got to say it was my first 3D experience and the glasses hurt my eyes. I had to keep the glasses approx 2 inches away for it to feel OK to me. Also, way too loud, but I do have very good hearing and rarely get exposed to loud noises. ... ... Personally, I enjoyed the film. ... ... As to hidden agendas, I did not see any or even considered looking for them. I found it entertaining, with a simple story line. There are parallel stories going on that are reflective of our current societies structure - pretty upfront really about govt/political/military&nbs ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Flying by Invincible  4y   743  VibeNhance  

I had a type of flying dream last night. I was going upwards so fast that I couldn’t open my eyes. You know like those rockets when the astronauts are going to the moon. I was speeding like that. And, no, no magic mushrooms for me :-) ... ... I was conscious throughout. I kept trying to stop but I was accelerating more and more. My whole body was quivering - woah, I was completely worn out when I woke up! ... ... Are there any frequent flyer programs for people like us? ... ...   ...   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: lol..... by Invincible  4y   788  Ask Trapper  

Hahahahahah! Bleep bleep ... that IS funny Paulette! ... ... We’ve got it good here in the UK, rarely any extreme weather, well, not where I live anyway. ... ... I LOVE the snow. Dogs love the snow. Kids love the snow (coz schools and colleges close down). ... ... The best is snow with loads of sunshine. We have that today. I’m off out to play now ... ...   ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Damn its hot!!! by Invincible  4y   845  Ask Trapper  

We have LOADS of snow here and it’s freezing. I love it! ... ... Do a google on: "global warming a lie" - you’ll get some interesting information. ... ...   ...   [End]

• Re: The end of suffering by Invincible  4y   1,758  VibeNhance  

"Everything is meaningless" ... ... WHAT??? ... ... then why go on? ... ... Thank you for my first giggle of the day :-) ... ... Perhaps it might be best to trade the word ’meaningless’ for ’neutral’ ... ... Facts are neutral - but when we give a fact meaning, it becomes a personal perception/story/code. ... ... If we give a fact a LOT of meaning, then it causes an emotional response. ... ... For example: You bump into someone on the road, they shout at you "idiot!" ... ... Fact - someone shouts at you and calls you an idiot. ... ... This may not bother you OR you could choose to give this ma ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: The end of suffering by Invincible  4y   1,689  VibeNhance  

What I hear is that I need to change my codes ; ) ... ... It feels crappy when people leave. It left a real hole in my heart. ... ... Sooooooo. Dad/Matt leaving was good...ooohhh - that’s a stubborn code! ... ... "They Shouldn’t have left" ... ... ...... is that true? Absolutely true? Can you absolutely know that it was not in your best interests or theirs? ... ... When you think the thought "they shouldn’l have left me" and they did ... how do you feel? How do you react? What types of inner conflicts go on in your head? What do you say to them and to yourself? Where does your bod ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: A process to reveal your beliefs/thoughts on abandonment by Invincible  4y   1,814  VibeNhance  

That my dear, happens to be one of my favourite songs!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you! ... ... To others we may appear as gluttons for punishment, however as I continue to expand, I see it as Our ultimate love for Ourselves - for we are so close to the realization of who we truly are. Iow, the veil is thin(ning)!  ... ... ... Yup, I actually welcome my stressful thoughts - because they always lead me to inquiry - and that leads to more freedom! ... ... By the way, I sent you a private message. ...   [End]

• The end of suffering by Invincible  4y   1,893  VibeNhance   R

Abandonment and suffering are Universal concepts - codes :-) ... ... Knowledge comes from reading a lot of books. Wisdom comes from experience. ... ... Suffering is related to our perception of what we call Truth: If it’s raining and I judge that as bad .. yuck! Then I suffer. If it’s raining and I appreciate the fact that it’s watering my garden and I look forward to the beautiful rainbow that will follow, I don’t suffer. ... ... Our suffering never comes from the facts; our suffering always comes from our perception of the facts. ... ... When we have expectations of how others should be and they don’t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: A process to reveal your beliefs/thoughts on abandonment by Invincible  4y   1,754  VibeNhance  

"Shift my code" could be the new hula hoop! ... ... I second what Infinitelove said about you wombat and I also want to say that I find you completely genuine and very cool (and not just because you are a cute furry animal!) ... ... I have shifted my code based around abandonment issues, so I know it can be done. It wasn’t overnight, but I have done it and it is complete. ... ... Although I don’t understand your specific circumstances, I also went through massive abandonment issues from when I was 7 - when my father decided to pack all of us (from Malaysia) to the UK .. "for education ...   [retrieve this message]

• A process to reveal your beliefs/thoughts on abandonment by Invincible  4y   1,771  VibeNhance  

Hi Wombat ... ... Say to yourself: ... ... “This fear of abandonment is here to show me something I need to know. It’s telling me that I have a definition/story (= thoughts/beliefs) that is out of alignment with who I really am.” ... ... Ask yourself:  ... ... ... What are the beliefs I have that this fear of abandonment serves? ... ... What would I have to believe to be true for me to feel this way? ... ... ... ... ... What thoughts/beliefs are creating these emotions? ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... You can now begin a journey down into your self, into your subconscious to f ...   [retrieve this message]

• The 22 Flawed Premises in the Universe - Abraham-Hicks by Invincible  4y   3,491  Law of Attraction  

The 22 Flawed Premises ... (excerpt from ’The Vortex’ by Abraham-Hicks) ... ... 1. I am either physical or Non-Physical, either dead or alive. ... ... 2. My parents, because they were here long before I was born, and because they are my parents, know better than I do what is right or wrong for me. ... ... 3. If I push hard enough against unwanted things, they will go away. ... ... 4. I have come here to live the right way of life and to influence others to the same right way of living. . . .  ... ... 5. Because I am older than you, I am wiser than you; and therefore you should allow me to guide you. ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Tonsillitis? by Invincible  4y   1,641  The Truth in Medicin  

It sounds like a mild case of tonsillitis. Flu and tonsillitis are often mistaken for each other - not that it matters, as both are symptoms of a high level of toxicity in the lymphatic system. ... ... The constricted feeling sounds like enlarged tonsils. ... ... That’s why the herbs help, because they are supportive. ... ... Not getting enough sleep is a massive stressor on the body and alcohol sensitivity would also indicate a weakened liver ... so perhaps some liver support and detoxification is useful (Bitters, castor oil pack, milk thistle etc.) ... ... What would greatly return balance is to reduce ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: strain the coffee??? by Invincible  4y   1,661  Enema & Colonics  

A full colonic and coffee enemas are used for different reasons. ... ... Colonics for a full colon cleanse and a coffee enema for detoxifying the liver. ... ... Yes, you MUST strain the coffee. Liquid only. ...   [End]

• Re: Blocked Access Error - I'm Back! by Invincible  4y   1,161  Webmaster Debate  

Hi Steve, the webmaster answered the reason why here: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1544360#i ... ... If it were to happen again (or to anyone else) you could create a new user name and immediately post requesting for help on the webmasters support forum. Bear that in mind should it ever happen again. ... ...   ...   [End]

• Re: Mirror Meditation by Invincible  4y   3,942  Mind-Body  

I like your basement analogy. I think you’ll also agree that we can affect change from the outside to be reflected back inside. Whenever I feel blocked energy, I always find a quick declutter and tidy up of my house frees my mind to reveal what the real issues are. Also, when I used to do a lot of liver flushing, as the gunk was being cleaned out, I was aware of my repressed emotions and stories. ... ... It is impossible to disconnect the mind from the body, although many people try. ... ... Have you read any Byron Katie books? I think you would really resonate with her, she’s quite the modern ze ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dog is limping by Invincible  4y   1,861  Pets/Animals  C  

Only thing, I don’t know if it’s good for him to be so emionally attached to us, mainly myself. ... ... I would see this as a very positive thing. Dogs are pack animals and they do seek either to be the pack leader or to be the follower. It seems he is recognising you as the pack leader, so you have done really well! And dogs are emotional creatures and do form deep attachments to their carers. ... ... If what you mean is that he is insecure and over attached (as in very worried when you are out of sight) then this may just be a temporary thing and you could use Bach flower remedies to settle him ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: New Years Thoughts by Invincible  4y   921  VibeNhance  

Reminds me of the wonderful saying ... ... ... "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that’s why they call it ’The Present’." ... ... Yesterday and Tomorrow are always defined by our perception in the now. We change our yesterdays and tomorrows by the definitions/stories we tell. ... ... All unhappy yesterdays can be rewritten - it’s a wonderful process to create change.  ... ...   ...   [End]

• Prepaving: Set your intentions for the day by Invincible  4y   1,124  Law of Attraction   RR

Prepaving - Set your intentions for the day: ... ... “I care about how I feel and my desire is to feel good. No matter what someone else is doing or saying, no matter what the conditions are, it is my dominant intent to focus only on that which makes me feel good. As I move through the day, I’m going to look for opportunities to appreciate.” ... ...   ... ... And it would be very helpful if you write this out and place it in several places so that it is something that will help you pre-pave your day. Alternatively, you can say this to yourself every hour or so. ... ...   ... ... T ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How do I reconcile this in regard to the Law of Attraction? by Invincible  4y   1,540  Law of Attraction  

What a wonderful question to kick off the New Year with! ... ... No, you don’t have to stop all exposure to the outside world ... however, in order to stay in the Vortex, it is essential to make it your dominant intention that "No matter where I am, what I am doing, who I am talking with, what I am reading etc. ... it is my dominant intent to feel good/stay in the vortex/focused on what I want .." etc. ... ... So, setting this type of intention is the key. ... ... I didn’t consciously stop watching TV or stop reading the papers etc. My intention just moved me away. I haven’t had a TV fo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Mirror Meditation by Invincible  4y   833  VibeNhance  

That was an excellent post Turiya. W ould you mind cutting and pasting in into the mind-body forum so that more people will be able to access it and open it up for discussion? ...   [End]

• Vipassana by Invincible  5y   870  VibeNhance  

Well, I wouldn’t call Aye’s experience negative .. it was what it was. ... ... I had some intense experiences sitting the 10 day Vipassana course myself ... it’s not often one gets to experience a daily, 12 hours plus of meditation and being completely silent for almost 2 weeks. The mind is filled with illusions and in this type of intense setting, it can conjure up all sorts of interesting things. ... ...   ...   [End]

• Avatar Movie by Invincible  5y   796  VibeNhance  

Hey Marj!! ... ... I really enjoyed it - very much. ... ... The story line is on many levels ... one part a love story, another part carries the One Love message (well thought out) - there’s a lot of truth in this film. ... ... I won’t spoil it for you, but yes, do go and see it. ... ... Since this was my first time to visit a cinema in around 2 years I had a lot of trouble with how loud the film was and had to keep my fingers in my ears all the way through :-) ... ... Love ... ... Maya XX ...   [End]

• Video Embedded Re: 1st Annual VibeNhance New Years Eve Celebration by Invincible  5y   1,517  VibeNhance  

I love Les Dawson! Brit comedy rules! ... ... I love Monty Python too :-) Enjoy! ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: my live script... me and jobs... by Invincible  5y   3,621  Law of Attraction  C   R

Well, that’s great you know where you are emotionally on this subject! ... ... Firstly, you are where you are and that’s ok! Nothing to apologise for - it is only a practised emotional vibration. ... ... The best way to proceed is not to try and make something happen. This exercise is not meant to pull in the right job/to create money/make something happen ... (although it will ... read on) ... ... The whole purpose of this exercise is to change your emotional response/vibration. That’s it. (But since emotions attract, just by changing your emotional perspective, you  ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dog is limping by Invincible  5y   1,768  Pets/Animals  C  

He sounds like such an intelligent, wise dog! ... ... It’s true that dogs do live in the moment and release emotions much quicker than humans ... however, they do remember and will still carry unresolved emotions in their energetic field. To be separated from the original owner at 6 months would have been quite traumatic. It would be similar to a 3-4 year old child being removed from his parent to another family without understanding why. And then (understandably) for you and your son to be feeling fearful around him for a while ... he would have picked that up too. ... ... From what I unders ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dog is limping by Invincible  5y   1,771  Pets/Animals  C  

Hi Susan ... ... You can look up the different ingredients on those products I linked to and then make up something yourself to add to his food. ... ... I couldn’t find a Canine chiro in the UK but eventually found some Canine Osteopaths (Osteos do similar work as chiros but also spend a lot of time looking at the muscular aspects as well) - it turned out that there were not many qualified ones and absolutely none near where I lived (the closest was a 150 mile journey away). ... ... I eventually managed to speak to this lovely Canine Osteo on the phone and she said that it would be a bad idea for me ...   [retrieve this message]

• I signed it!! :-) n/m by Invincible  5y   1,106  Co-Creation  

• Video Embedded Science of the Heart - Rollin McCraty - 1 minute video by Invincible  5y   1,213  Co-Creation  C  

Recent discoveries have shown that the heart generates a mysterious and powerful electromagnetic field. In this video, Rollin McCraty, Ph.D, Executive VP and Director of Research for the Institute of HeartMath, explores the scientific basis for understanding the amazing ways that we are connected. ... ... ... ... You can download pdf research materials on this topic from the HeartMath website here: http://www.heartmath.org/research/pub... ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Dog is limping by Invincible  5y   1,977  Pets/Animals  C  

Hi there, ... ... Obviously, I can not say what the cause is .. but if you have tried EFT and there is absolutely no change, then we could assume that this is not an emotional imbalance. ... ... Here are things to try (from my own experience they helped a LOT) ... ... 1. Cod Liver Oil - really helps any type of inflammation in a dog. Not sure the size of your dog, but when one of mine bruised his leg, I gave him a teaspoon each day and he is 20lbs in weight. The inflammation died down very quickly and that was all that was needed. ... ... 2. I used a Canine Osteopath after a horrific incident at the groom ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: thank you! by Invincible  5y   3,451  Law of Attraction  C  

Did you scriipt for half an hour or more non stop? You need to let the words flow as you focus on the topic: "ME & MONEY" or "ME & WORK" ... ... ... ...   ... ... Be honest and open about how you really feel. This is about writing on the reality of your situation - "What Is." This is the time to recognise what your true feelings are about any subject and see what limiting beliefs come up.  ...   ... ... At this stage, you DON’T want to be focusing on your vision of what you want to happen as that defeats the point of this exercise.) S ...   [retrieve this message]

• Good for you! :-) n/m by Invincible  5y   1,586  Law of Attraction  C  

• Re: How to use LOA when you aren't sure what to do? Please help! by Invincible  5y   3,473  Law of Attraction  C  

Hey :-) ... ... Since I know you have used EFT, please consider trying the following process which combines the use of Abraham-Hicks emotional guidance scale with EFT: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1118495#i ... ... Love ... ... Maya XX ...   [End]

• Re: David Wolfe's Latest Blog by Invincible  5y   2,508  VibeNhance  

If I buy medicinal mushroom extracts, my preferred brand is ’Mushroom Science’ : http://mushroomscience.com/  hot water extracts are important, you can read about it here: http://mushroomscience.com/msstore/hot_water_extracts.html ... ... It’s cheaper from iherb: http://www.iherb.com/MushroomScience ... ... I only buy the Reishi Gano 161 from iherb. You can use the discount code " MAY985" to get $5 off your first order from iherb. ... ... From my research , I think Mushroom Science is the most trusted brand (and the only one David Wolfe uses), however, I really like New Chapter produ ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: David Wolfe's Latest Blog by Invincible  5y   2,288  VibeNhance  

*Sigh* .... this is completely frustrating for me!    ... ... On this thread, I wanted to hit that ’R’ button over and over again ......... but if I did, I know I’d be sent to the naughty corner and cyber tomatoes thrown at me ...  :-) ... ... This thread has been wonderfully intelligent and I appreciate you and Spud’s clarity . It’s rare to see a topic like this on Curezone discussed without fear. It is the fear loop that is being triggered in many people and once that circuit is broken, we can start to be the creative BEings we trully are and transcend the illusions. ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Your Story, and the Law of Attraction by Invincible  5y   1,580  Law of Attraction  

Hi Spud ... ... The way my guides, teachers and higher perspective have presented this to me is as follows: ... ... 1. The 3rd dimentional world is based around the Law of Attraction ... ... - which means ... like attracts like. And all attraction comes from an emotional basis. For example, to answer your question about how a vulnerable person (victim) may attract a predator (bully) - you first have to take into account that ALL attraction is based on emotion. ... ... Every emotion carries a frequency that attracts back to itself. ... ... A victim AND a bully are the SAME frequency in terms of emo ...   [retrieve this message]

• To the VibeNhance Collective :-) by Invincible  5y   877  VibeNhance  

PLEASE NOTE: I wrote this message offline before I read the latest post from Solus, but felt it would be good for me to post this anyway as a means of general clarification. ... ... ........................................................... ... ... I’ve had a chance to read your posts to me ... rather than to respond individually, I will try and cover everything here. ...   ... It is true, I am biased as a moderator. I’m not sure if it’s possible not to be. Just the act of moderating means some form of bias does it not? I am who I am and you are who you are. There will be times w ...   [retrieve this message]

• Your Story, and the Law of Attraction by Invincible  5y   1,726  Law of Attraction  

Your Story, and the Law of Attraction ... ... Each and every component that makes up your life experience is drawn to you by the powerful Law of Attraction’s response to the thoughts you think and the story you tell about your life. Your money and financial assets; your body’s state of wellness, clarity, flexibility, size, and shape; your work environment, how you are treated, work satisfaction, and rewards—indeed, the very happiness of your life experience in general—is all happening because of the story that you tell. If you will let your dominant intention be to revi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Vaccinations.. A big question.. by Invincible  5y   1,224  Vaccination: Anti-Va  

Hi there dill ... ... I’m not sure what you will have to hand since it’s Christmas day, but here are some suggestions to clean your lymphatic system so that you can release toxicity quicker: ... ... 1. SWEAT!!! Get in a really hot bath - if you have it to hand, add a cup of epsom salts and some cayenne and ginger (tinctures or powders) - if you have the energy to do so, dry skin brush before getting in the bath to open up the pores. If you can’t do the whole body, just concentrate around the major lymph nodes (armpits, stomach, back of knees etc. .. do a google for pictures) - other options a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Message for Invincible by Invincible  5y   958  VibeNhance  

Yes, I did give Turiya the R’s on her post, simply because I thought it brilliant. ... ... And I R’d my own post because a poster (not Turiya) had hit the R alert button for it, just like you hit the alert button for posts you have enjoyed. ... ... And I moderate many forums on Curezone, even the ones I never post on and even the ones I have no interest on. Moderating does not take time, but posting does. It is easy to moderate with a few minutes to spare even on busy days. ... ... Meat eating is not my sacred cow, but it seems that raw veganism is yours. ... ... The interesting thing is, I n ...   [retrieve this message]

• Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! by Invincible  5y   445  VibeNhance  

I’m off to bed now and it will be busy for the next few days. ... ... Hope you all have a wonderful few days ahead and enjoy the festivities or the peace and quiet - whatever you prefer. ... ... It promises to be a white Christmas in the UK, and I love that :-) ... ... Love ... ... Maya XX ... ...   ...   [End]

• Re: Influence by Invincible  5y   1,528  VibeNhance   R

Siding with anyone is what creates separation. ... ... I love animals. I also buy dead animals to feed to my dogs. And I am in complete alignment with that. ... ... Is a carrot less than a sheep? Why so? Because it has no eyes? ... ... Pain is a mind at war with reality. ... ... Getting back to the topic of this thread. Since your response to the information I posted brings up some judgements, then this is just your code. Codes are fine when lived out peacefully, but to suggest others should also live from the same code is war :-) ... ...   ...   [End]

• Re: Influence by Invincible  5y   1,397  VibeNhance  

I would think that wanting to preserve all life is more of a heart expression. ...   ... ... That assumes that there is such a thing as death :-) ... ... D irect experience tells me there is no such thing as death, but only a movement and change of focus in our energy. And energy is eternal. It preserves itself. ...   [End]

• Re: Influence by Invincible  5y   1,342  VibeNhance  

From reading many of your posts, I understand why you might disagree. And that is fine to hold onto any beliefs if they feel true for you. It is not for me to convince one way or the other, only to speak my truth. ... ... One thing I came to realise was that my mind will always seek to prove itself right. ... ... My post was written from my heart, not my mind. ...   [End]

• Re: All belief systems bring judgement. by Invincible  5y   1,194  VibeNhance  

From another thread - ALL beliefs are limiting. Limitation leads to separation. Separation is the reason why there is judgment. So, I would agree with Spud on this one. ... ... ... I agree with you (and Spud), however, I would add the word "negative" before ’beliefs’. ... ... Negative beliefs separate. ... ... Positive beliefs integrate. ... ... Perhaps we could let go of the words good and bad and replace them with separate and integrate instead. ... ... There is a wonderful Buddhist Monk in Australia called Ajahn Brahm that I like to listen to now and again. Instead o ...   [retrieve this message]

• Everyone and everything is Cocreating with us by Invincible  5y   1,412  VibeNhance  

Everyone and everything is Cocreating with us. 100% of the time. This 3rd dimensional life is ALL Illusion, every single bit of it. ... ... We can never see anything that is outside of us, which means that everything we see and experience (judged as good or bad, right or wrong) is the perfect reflective mirror of who/where we are in this moment and what is required for processing so that we can move on. ... ... Every event, every person comes in service. ... ... Take a look at Hitler ... how do you feel when you think about him? What fears and judgements come up? How is he serving you? ... ... If yo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Open for discussion by Invincible  5y   976  VibeNhance  

" This suggests that when the subjects’ decision reached awareness it had been influenced by unconscious brain activity for up to 10 seconds," write the researchers.... " ... ... ... I think it’s way longer than 10 seconds. Most decisions are made from the subconscious level - which contains our inner thoughts, beliefs, codes etc. That’s why some decisions made by others may seem completely irrational to us, but if we could walk in their shoes, it would be completely rational. ... ... Yes, it’s all predetermined (as my son keeps telling me!) ... ... "The truth shall set you free&quo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Christmas Blessings by Invincible  5y   2,326  Love  C  

There are lots of ways to give. ... ... Perhaps you know of someone, a neighbour perhaps who isn’t well.... Or someone who lives alone and feels isolated? ... ... An anonymous gift of say a box of emergen-C or a bottle of echinacea with a lovely card would be a lovely way of lifting someone else up. ... ... It’s like a pebble thrown into a pond ... random acts of kindness create ripple effects all around our Universe. The ripples get larger and eventually come right back to us multiplied. ... ... When we ever have any type of energy blockage (be it in health, abundance, love etc.) the sure way to get th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Christmas Blessings by Invincible  5y   2,555  Love  C   R

Here is a wonderful suggestion from one of my spiritual teachers and a great way to attract more blessings into your life. ... ... Read the following and if anyone feels this pull in their heart, here is the recommendation: ... ... ... ... Take two £10 (or dollar) notes, and put each note into a Christmas card. ... ... In the card write how you wish the person to have a wonderful Christmas, that you wish them well, and how they are not forgotten. Of course write this in your own way. ... ... Go to your nearest city/town and give the cards to two homeless people. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Shifting timelines - something to play with by Invincible  5y   669  VibeNhance   R

Imagine being a fictional character (if you have difficulty with this, think of your fav superhero or cartoon character ... or Harry Potter or Star trek etc.) ... ... Start to experience being this character. ... ... How would you live your life if: ... ... 1. There was no need for money/financial exchange ... 2. You only communicated telepathically ... 3. All thoughts were instantly manifested ... ... What would your social structure/community be like? What would you do for fun? How do you spend your time? ... ... I’ve gone into plenty of different timelines in higher dimensions with this. We can bring back that ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Some Key Names by Invincible  5y   1,009  VibeNhance  

If you do some research on medicinal (tree) mushroom spores - like those of Reishi .. they have antigravity effect and are what UFOs use for flight. Right now in the 3rd dimension, we as a species do not have the thought power to direct the spores .... but in other timelines we do/are already doing so. ... ... 3 dots to connect: David Wolfe - Bashar - Anastasia (Ringing Cedars) ...   [End]

• Re: good autobiographies by Invincible  5y   1,561  VibeNhance  

... I come under the label of ’Kinesiologist’ - but most people call me an ’Energy Psychologist’ because that is really what I do - work with people’s energy and help them to establish their natural flow.  (However, in my mind, I call myself a mind-body therpist!) ...   ... The ’tools’ I use as part of a kinesiology treatment are: homeopathics, all types of essences, nutritional therapy, sound therapy (meridian and chakra tuning forks), acupuncture, colour therapy, also some chiropractic adjustments ... too many things to list really :-) But I have found that counselling pe ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Has anyone read "Journey of Souls" by Michael Newton? by Invincible  5y   1,661  VibeNhance  

Yes, my first read of it was 12 years ago. ... ... Funny you should bring this book up right now ..... ... ... 12 years ago, I was going through a really, really tough time. I had not long split up with my then husband and was having quite a yucky time - working full time and looking after my twin boys, then aged four. I had no support structure as we had moved to an area away from friends and family. ... ... I’d started on a quest for deeper Spiritual understanding and I would spend a lot of time in crystal shops ... ... ... One day, the kids and I were in this beautiful little cryst ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Schumann (carrier wave) by Invincible  5y   1,479  VibeNhance  

As the carrier frequency changes do all other frequency sets change along with it, even though we may still reference them the same with our tools of evaluation? ... ... My estimation is yes, because everything is remaining harmonically relative, which would then keep all vibrational spectrums like the Solfeggio set intact and relative. We would have major signs if things were jogging out of context. ...   ... ... Exactly! That is why I feel that it may no longer be useful to buy tools (CDs, forks etc.) that have pre-set frequencies, because the frequencies themselves have changed and are ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Solfeggio frequencies by Invincible  5y   1,504  VibeNhance  

Thank you Cora, I am aware of these ... however, I have a feeling that these frequencies will no longer be accurate (because our bodies are changing with the Earth changing) and that’s why I want to learn to use my own voice to create resonant frequencies that I can experience viscerally. ... ... Love ... ... Maya XX ...   [End]

• Re: How do you know when-if ever-it's time to go on meds? by Invincible  5y   1,258  Diabetes Type II   R

So...my question is...what criteria should I use when deciding that, despite all my good efforts, it would be time to start meds? Is there a tipping point? If so, what it is it? ... ... The tipping point is when you believe someone outside of you knows more about your body than you do. ... ... I’ve seen this so many times .. someone goes to the medical doc, gets some tests, the tests come up badly .. however, they take the tests again a few weeks later and the reading is very different. ... ... The body is in a constant state of flux ... it’s not a static vehicle but driven by the amount of energy t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: HOW to make myself think positive when I'm sooooo desperately depres... by Invincible  5y   4,037  Law of Attraction  C   R

My first suggestion is to learn to inquire about the thoughts you’re thinking. Because nothing terrorises ourselves more than our stressful thoughts. ... ... Go to: http://www.thework.com/thework.asp ... ... On the left hand column, you can see lots of free downloads. Download and print off everything. When you’ve had a chance to look through the material, let me know and I will guide you if you like. ... ... No matter how bad something is, things can get better. You just have to be willing to start from where you are. You can not jump from depression into bliss in one easy step, it’s too big a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Life is like a boomerang... by Invincible  5y   3,993  Law of Attraction  C  

...... but abundance..what if I’m poor like a dog, there’s nothing I can give to others, what do I do? what can I give? :/ ... ... ... Abundance does not equal money. Abundance is the abilty to do what you want when you want to do it. ... ... So giving doesn’t have to equate with $$$ ... ... Giving can be being generous with your beautiful smile, helping your elderly neighbour with her garden, a phone call to someone who’s lonely, helping someone with their shopping bags .... ... ... And a dog is rich in giving ... a lick on the face, a wagging tail, unconditional love ... such abundan ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Thoughts on NDE's by Invincible  5y   997  VibeNhance  

Okay Maya, we will put a bag over your head for about an hour. Then we will revive you with incense and magic beans. Then heal any brain damage that may have occurred in the experiment. Then you give your account....and we will make a movie of it. ... ... Cmon’ it will be fun. ... ... ... What if I don’t want my brain damage to be healed? Will you be there to wipe up the mess when I pee everywhere? Haha! ... ... If you check out that book: ’Journey of Souls’ I linked to, actually, you are spot on ... the information suggests that there are different filters even after death based on levels of consciou ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Invincible - Vocal Profiling by Invincible  5y   1,477  VibeNhance  

Wow, thanks so much to both of you for sharing! ... ... I have briefly encountered Sharry’s work before but I think we only have 1 practitioner in the UK and she is over 500 miles from me. ... ... However, Doven did inspire me to go and look through many of Jonathan Goldman’s books and 2 books stood out to me: ’ The 7 Secrets of Sound Healing’ and ’ Healing Sounds: The Power of Harmonics’ - so I will be purchasing those. ... ... I am primarily an auditory and very vocal person, so this is something I have been meaning to develop. I have been using meridian and chakra tuning forks for a few years but I ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Eighteen Overlooked Symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue by Invincible  5y   4,385  The Truth in Medicin   R

These are just symptoms of adrenal fatigue .. but the question is, what is the cause? ... ... Stress (of course you know that!) ... ... What is stress? It is thinking thoughts and holding to beliefs that create a disruption in energy flow in the body - resulting in blockages. ... ... Remove the cause and the body heals itself. The body needs a natural flow of energy to return it back to wellbeing. ... ... Questioning the thoughts and beliefs that create stress has to be the quest of true health seekers. Is this thought compassionate? Does this create peace? Does this idea create a good feeling in my body ...   [retrieve this message]

• Learning to chant by Invincible  5y   1,539  VibeNhance  

I’m interested to learn how to use my voice to create healing tones. Does anyone have any suggestions or books that would be useful? ... ... Thanks in advance ... Maya XX   [End]

• Re: Thoughts on NDE's by Invincible  5y   961  VibeNhance  

A near death experience is just that ... the key is that it is a NEAR death experience, not a full death experience. ... ... My understanding is that on return to life from a NDE, the experince is filtered through the mind and that is why there are different interpretations. ... ... ’Journey of Souls’ is a brilliant read, it is about life between lives ... here is the amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/Journey-Souls-Studies-Between-Lives/dp/1567184855/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1260997333&sr=8-1 ...   [End]

• Re: Deep peace of the running wave to you by Invincible  5y   2,216  Peace/Harmony  C  

I was just thinking about you A! ... ... I’m really interested in sound therapy, tones and chanting right now ... and that recording gives me chillbumps .. such good stuff. ... ... Love ... ... Maya XX ...   [End]

• Life is like a boomerang... by Invincible  5y   7,911  Law of Attraction  C   R

... Life is like a boomerang... ... ... Sooner or later, our thoughts, beliefs and actions return to us with amazing accuracy.  ... ... So, before you think, do, or say anything, imagine what it would be like to receive back what you are sending out. ... ... Decide ahead of time what you would like to receive ... and then send it.... that is, give to, or cause in the life of another person what you would like to experience. ... ... Want appreciation? Then offer it to others. ... Want to be understood? Then show compassion to others. ... Want more abundance? Then give freely to others. ... ... It’s an old cli ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded How SMART is your RIGHT FOOT? by Invincible  5y   1,311  Just for fun  C  

HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT? ... ... This is funny  There are some things that the brain cannot handle. ... ... You have to try this, it takes 2 seconds.  ... ... See if you can outsmart your foot .... ...   ... ... ... 1. While sitting at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles. ... ... 2. Now, while doing this, draw the number ’6’ in the air with your right hand. ... ...   ... ... Your foot will change direction.. ...   ... ... Now try and get the foot to remain moving clockwise while drawing the number 6 with your right hand. ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Twice in 24 hours... by Invincible  5y   731  VibeNhance  

Hi Elle, long time no speak. ... ... Are you the creator of your reality? Is 3rd dimentional life an illusion? Are all things meaningless apart from the story/definitions we give them? Do you believe you have 100% powerful to manifest your every desire? Do you agree that there is nothing outside of you that can do anything to you? Is all life a projection of you? Are you a Goddess? ... ... Yes? Then wide awake and bushy tailed :-) ... ... Love ... ... Maya XX ... ...   ...   [End]

• Abraham Hicks Resources by Invincible  5y   1,577  Law of Attraction  

Hi Helen ... ... I have found that periods of stress in my life have turned out to be the most wonderful gifts .. quite simply because it made me take a really deep look at myself and find new ways of approaching life. ... ... I rarely post there anymore, (but when I do it’s still under the Invincible name) but there is a specialised Abraham forum - full of wonderful people who are very clear about the Abraham teachings. You might enjoy posting there: http://theabeforum.com/ ... ... ... There are lots of wonderful Abraham resources here as well .. scroll down to the bottom: http://www.whatanicewebsite.co ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: fiction books by Invincible  5y   1,420  Law of Attraction  

Hello Helen ... ... Has it helped? I can not begin to tell you how much the teachings of Abraham have helped me ... not only have I read ALL their books several times over, I have also listened to many workshop CDs, watched DVDS and attended several seminars when they did their European tour back in 2008. ... ... At the most basic level, I have so much more freedom in my life - I have attracted abundance that I never thought was possible, I have better relationships with my family, partner and children. I have been able to attract to me all the resources I need to experience life to the full. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Beautiful affirmation from St. Germain by Invincible  5y   2,859  Affirmations  C  

I’ve had the pleasure of experiencing the energy of St Germain as channeled by Ashamarae from the "Awakening from Within" team who are based in London. They will soon be moving to Greece. This is their website: http://www.awakeningfromwithin.com ... ... ... This is their YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/messagesfromwithin ... ... ... The following is an affirmation offered by St Germain for all to use if you so wish. I have found it nothing but profund. ... ... “I call forth my divine self, the truth within me and I place my intent in this moment to bring forth the fullness ...   [retrieve this message]

• Beautiful Affirmation from St Germain by Invincible  5y   474  VibeNhance  

I’ve had the pleasure of experiencing the energy of St Germain as channeled by Ashamarae from the "Awakening from Within" team who are based in London. They will soon be moving to Greece. This is their website: www.awakeningfromwithin.com ... ... This is their YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/messagesfromwithin ... ... The following is an affirmation offered by St Germain for all to use if you so wish. I have found it nothing but profund. ... ... “I call forth my divine self, the truth within me and I place my intent in this moment to bring forth the fullness of the love within ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What is Your Definition of Love? by Invincible  5y   931  VibeNhance  

I resonate with your definition Doven :-) ... ... The mind is filter ... ... The heart, unconditional ... ... Love is me without my story. ...   [End]

• Video Embedded Deep peace of the running wave to you by Invincible  5y   3,012  Peace/Harmony  C   R

Incredibly beautiful! ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: TUNING IN: Spirit Channelers in America (Covers Law of Attraction, w... by Invincible  5y   3,276  Consciousness  C  

As far as channeled information goes - yes, we are all channeling. The key is, what are people channeling? ... ... When something comes from Love, it always resonates as truth to me. When channeled information comes from fear .. they are not channeling higher consiousness, but mass consciousness. There’s a big difference. ... ... Yes, of course no one needs a middle man - however, the channelers in this movie are incredible. I have listened to and studied many of their works and they have lead the way to allow people to open up to what is possible within themselves. And they all say that we don’t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How Your Mind Co-creates Reality Holographically by Invincible  5y   2,880  Mind-Body  C  

These have been my deep seated beliefs for the last 33 years. But I don’t discuss them often. ... ... Maybe it’s because you feel you will receive negative feedback? ... ... I rarely speak about anything else, and because I really don’t care what people think about me, I pretty much always get interesting people to chat with. Even the most seemingly ordinary people relate to the truth. The truth is in all of us and when we speak the truth with total conviction, it triggers the truth in others. ... ... Even the friends of my teenage sons .. even with the postman ... they all get it. ... ... Think of you ...   [retrieve this message]

• That was sooooooo funny!! Thank's Corey, I've got tears in my eyes!! n/m by Invincible  5y   1,329  Just for fun  

• Video Embedded Getting in the Vortex by Invincible  5y   3,974  Law of Attraction  C   RRR

Abraham has used many different terms to explain that the way to become an allower of all good things to come to you/to flow your energy at its highest potential is to do what it takes to raise your vibration. ... ... They explain that there are emotions that describe this high vibrational state - emotions would include appreciation, joy, unconditional love (for self and others), bliss, ecstacy etc. ... ... So ... getting in the Vortex can be said in many different ways: ... ... Seeing through the eyes of Source .. Follow your Bliss ... Follow your highest excitement ... Loving what is ... Being happy NO ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Re: I intend to move---is there anything else I should be doing? by Invincible  5y   1,821  Law of Attraction  C  

The latest Abraham video on YouTube is PERFECT for you! ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Video Embedded Who is Gangaji? Who am I? by Invincible  5y   1,890  VibeNhance  

Gangaji is one of my favourite teachers. There are plenty of videos on YouTube - all very beautiful, hope you take the time to enjoy them. ... ... This is the latest one: ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Talk to your Hair! - excellent work! n/m by Invincible  5y   1,987  Hair Loss  C  

• Spine healing with "The Work" by Invincible  5y   964  Mind-Body  C  

I wanted to share something that happened yesterday. ... ... I was working with someone on becoming aware of their core stressful beliefs ... and the biggest one that came up was ”The Universe doesn’t support me” ... ... I facilitated ”The Work” as taught by Byron Katie (www.thework.org - you can access free downloads) and the release of this was so wonderful that the lady literally beamed. ... ... This morning, I received a call from the lady telling me that the spinal misalignment in her lower back had corrected itself overnight. Apparently, she had had this problem for over 2 years and chiropractors h ...   [retrieve this message]

• A spine healing story by Invincible  5y   1,071  VibeNhance  

I wanted to share something that happened yesterday. ... ... I was working with someone on becoming aware of their core stressful beliefs ... and the biggest one that came up was ”The Universe doesn’t support me” ... ... I facilitated ”The Work” as taught by Byron Katie (www.thework.org - you can access free downloads) and the release of this was so wonderful that the lady literally beamed. ... ... This morning, I received a call from the lady telling me that the spinal misalignment in her lower back had corrected itself overnight. Apparently, she had had this problem for over 2 years and chiropractors h ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Re: I intend to move---is there anything else I should be doing? by Invincible  5y   1,841  Law of Attraction  C  

This morning, I was searching through some pictures on google to create a new desktop screensaver for my pc. I eventually settled on a photo of an incredibly beautiful blue butterfly. ... ... I was so filled with blissful feelings and spent some time looking at all the details. I even imagined seeing a real one right in front of me and how lovely that would be! ... ... I suddenly thought about the Abraham-Hicks process 17/68 seconds - which states that if we focus on something in pure thought (with no resistance) for as little as 17 seconds that we would draw it to us really easily. I wondered how t ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Very Nice Post by Invincible  5y   1,302  VibeNhance  

Yes, I started them on the homeopathic vaccines right from the beginning. I am now at the stage where I just give them their tablets once every 3 months. Several months ago, they got kennel cough. I phoned up my homeopathic supplier and within 2 days of taking the tablets (cost next to nothing!), it was completely cleared. It works quickly when they aren’t overloaded with toxins.  ... ... I also use a herbal and homeopathic wormer once a month .. although I’m not sure if that’s even needed. ... ... I also found the bach flower remedies very useful when I got my first dog. He was nervous to be ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How To Achieve World Peace by Invincible  5y   1,390  VibeNhance   RR

Understood. ... ... I don’t have power or believe it is my responsibilty to change others. The best that I can do is create change within myself and shed light for those who choose to follow. That’s the best anyone can do. ... ... One simple example of how this works: I have 2 dogs, unvaccinated, unchipped, fed raw. I meet many dog walkers every day ... I never argue against the standard veternary way, but it is only natural for people to ask me questions about why my dogs seem so healthy and vital. I tell them how I do things, I share what is working for me. I provide written information w ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How To Achieve World Peace by Invincible  5y   1,371  VibeNhance  

I would enjoy hearing all your ideas on how we can achieve world peace. ... ... ... I will start by saying that the first things that would build the foundation for the 3rd world countries are potable water for all, nutritious food for all, clean air for all, and comfortable housing. From here we can branch off into education, etc. ... ... Is a world governing body helpful? Where would the checks and balances come from? How can we ensure that monopoly’s and power plays would not creep into place like they have under our current system that seeks a New World (corporate fascist) Order? ... ... Deconst ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Beauty Through Mineralization - David Wolfe by Invincible  5y   1,294  VibeNhance  

Yes, the best day ever haha :-) ... ... All week .. working with those on the Byron katie program - lots and lots of insights for me too - a very rewarding experience to change stories and go to zero. Zero is so compassionate, I feel really peaceful. ... ... It’s my first time to work with such a large group on this program, at the end of it, if I get the opportunity, I will publish highlights here. This is a non profit program - I am part of a volunteer group. I figure, if I can help change just one, I help change the Universe. ... ... I AM the Universe ... well, that’s my story ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Beauty Through Mineralization - David Wolfe by Invincible  5y   1,231  VibeNhance  

I was given a 2 month free membership to his thebestdayever.com site - yes, loads of great videos and audios - I spent a few weeks watching them, listening to the audios etc ... all wonderful information, but I’ve not been inclined to listen/watch more since. ... ... The forum didn’t interest me. I do find him captivating, leading edge, switched on, inspiring. However, a bit over the top with some of his recommendations but that may be because he teamed up with some internet marketing guru. ... ... I’ve also listened to the audios and seen the vids from his Longevity program  .. good inform ...   [retrieve this message]

• Glad to see you back Skylar! n/m by Invincible  5y   895  VibeNhance  

• Video Embedded Beauty Through Mineralization - David Wolfe by Invincible  5y   1,543  VibeNhance   RR

Excellent program from David Wolfe on enzymes, acid-alkaline balance, raw food, wheatgrass and various minerals. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Video Embedded Beauty Through Mineralization - David Wolfe by Invincible  5y   8,330  Alkaline/Acid Suppor  C   RRR

Excellent program from David Wolfe on enzymes, acid-alkaline balance, raw food, wheatgrass and various minerals. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded "Dangerous Breed" Dog Owners -- PLEASE READ‏ by Invincible  5y   4,289  Pets/Animals  C   RR

If you are an owner of a dog that belongs to a ’dangerous breed’ category and you also have a child or a visiting small child please take this as a warning. ... ... Don’t leave your dog with a small child unattended under any circumstances!!! ... ... Only one little moment was enough for the following to happen. ... ... ... See the photo below ..... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/_O_P_Forums/Pets/painted_dog.jpg ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Reality Operates on Code by Invincible  5y   634  VibeNhance  

Everything is energy. Energy = information = energy = infomation = energy. ... ... Physical reality reflects back to us all of the programs that we have running at the energetic level. Everything that is our reality is just a manifestation that we create - individually and as a mass consciousness. ... ... ... The code is made up of our thoughts and beliefs. These are all sources of basic energy that transform into thought forms and eventually manifest as reality. Steam, water and ice are ultimately the same energy. ... ... So, to edit the code, we only have to change our thoughts and beliefs. The ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Finally some good medical common sense !!!! by Invincible  5y   3,559  Diet & Nutrition  C   RRR

You gotta love this Doctor! :-) ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Members/Invincible/Funny_Doc.jpg ... ... Q: Doctor, I’ve heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life. Is this true? ... ... A: Your heart only good for so many beats, and that it...don’t waste on exercise. Everything wear out eventually. Speeding up heart not make you live longer; it like saying you extend life of car by driving faster. Want to live longer? Take nap. ... ... Q: Should I cut down on meat and eat more fruits and vegetables? ... ... A: You must grasp logistical efficiency. What does cow eat? Hay and corn. And wha ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: HELP! Would love to "tune in" to these videos by Invincible  5y   1,413  VibeNhance  

Maybe there’s a glitch on CZ right now. ... ... Go to this person’s YouTube channel and look on his playlist for TUNING IN. I saw this DVD several months back - it is one that I recommend to many - absolutely brilliant. ... ... http://www.youtube.com/todoesuno1 ... ...   ...   [End]

• Video Embedded TUNING IN: Spirit Channelers in America (Covers Law of Attraction, who a... by Invincible  5y   5,702  Consciousness  C   RRR

I am in complete alignment with all the information on this DVD. For those who have not watched this, please do so - it is most clarifying and empowering. ... ... Give yourself 90 minutes to watch all the parts. ... ... www.tuninginmovie.com ... ... TUNING IN is a truly unique feature-length spiritual documentary, the result of 10 years of inquiry into the phenomenon of spirit channeling by filmmaker David Thomas. ... ... Channeling is a practice dating back to antiquity wherein an individual, usually in a trance state, makes a psychic connection with a spirit being. The ”channeler” is then able to act as ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded TUNING IN: Spirit Channelers in America by Invincible  5y   1,612  VibeNhance  

I am in complete alignment with all the information on this DVD. For those who have not watched this, please do so - it is most clarifying and empowering. ... ... Give yourself 90 minutes to watch all the parts. ... ... www.tuninginmovie.com ... ... TUNING IN is a truly unique feature-length spiritual documentary, the result of 10 years of inquiry into the phenomenon of spirit channeling by filmmaker David Thomas. ... ... Channeling is a practice dating back to antiquity wherein an individual, usually in a trance state, makes a psychic connection with a spirit being. The ”channeler” is then able to act as ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Transcending Mind Traps by Invincible  5y   992  VibeNhance  

The key thing to get from this is that our "solid" reality is created out of thought. If we buy into grids that show up on the stage based on already projected thought, they entrap us into a particular reality. Create freely and watch the templates transform along with you/us. ... ... Beautifully stated IC. ... ... This is something I’ve only awakened to in the last few years or so ... I used to be a follower of astrology. Now I only give it merit as a bouncing off place into other realities, not as a place where we need to remain. ... ... We are so free to choose other realities, that ...   [retrieve this message]

• Everyone, please take time to read this by Invincible  5y   1,880  NDE Support  

Thank you Rudi - you summed it up perfectly - the message received with appreciation. ... ... I will circulate this post with my email (non Curezone) group; it’s too important not to. ... ... Thank you for igniting my spark today my friend, ... ... Heart to heart blessings to you, to everyone, to everything. ... ... Maya ... ... Invocation To Love From Saint Germain ... ... "Breathe into your heart, put forth the intention: ’I call forth my divine self - the truth within me, and I place my intent in this moment to bring forth the fullness of the love within me, the love that surrounds me, the love tha ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded The Primacy of Consciousness - Peter Russell (I AM) by Invincible  5y   990  Consciousness  C  

A beautiful presentation by Peter Russell illustrating that the fundamental nature of reality is consciousness. For more please visit www.peterrussell.com ... ... ... The Primacy of Consciousness (1 of 7) ... ... ... ... ... The Primacy of Consciousness (2 of 7) ... ... ... ... ... The Primacy of Consciousness (3 of 7) ... ... ... ... ... The Primacy of Consciousness (4 of 7) ... ... ... ... ... The Primacy of Consciousness (5 of 7) ... ... ... ... ... The Primacy of Consciousness (6 of 7) ... ... ... ... ... The Primacy of Consciousness (7 of 7) ... ... ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded The Primacy of Consciousness - Peter Russell (I AM) by Invincible  5y   998  VibeNhance  

A beautiful presentation by Peter Russell illustrating that the fundamental nature of reality is consciousness. For more please visit www.peterrussell.com ... ... ... The Primacy of Consciousness (1 of 7) ... ... ... ... ... The Primacy of Consciousness (2 of 7) ... ... ... ... ... The Primacy of Consciousness (3 of 7) ... ... ... ... ... The Primacy of Consciousness (4 of 7) ... ... ... ... ... The Primacy of Consciousness (5 of 7) ... ... ... ... ... The Primacy of Consciousness (6 of 7) ... ... ... ... ... The Primacy of Consciousness (7 of 7) ... ... ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How Your Mind Co-creates Reality Holographically by Invincible  5y   2,855  Mind-Body  C  

Bashar "Circumstances don’t matter, only my state of Being matters"  ... ... Just love that :-) ...   [End]

• Video Embedded Love Is The New Religion by Invincible  5y   2,820  Love  C  

... ... ... Love Is The New Religion ... ... On the surface of the world right now there is war and violence and ... things seem dark ... But calmly and quietly, at the same time, something else is happening ... underground ... An inner revolution is taking place and certain individuals are being ... called to a higher light ... It is a silent revolution ... From the inside out ... From the ground up ... ... It is time for me to reveal myself ... I am an embedded agent of an secret, undercover ... Clandestine ... Global operation ... A spiritual conspiracy ... We have sleeper cells in every nation on the planet ... ... You won’t see us on the T ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded You are Magnificent - Tap Along - EFT by Invincible  5y   811  EFT  

... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Video Embedded GoD And DoG by WJ Francisco by Invincible  5y   457  Pets/Animals  

... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Video Embedded How Your Mind Co-creates Reality Holographically by Invincible  5y   3,139  Mind-Body  C   R

How Your Mind Co-creates Reality Holographically ... ... David Lynch, Gregg Braden, Wayne Dyer, Robert Anton Wilson, David Wilcox, David Icke, Deepak Chopra explain how your mind creates reality. ... ... Your beliefs influence matter. ... ... Your mind influences matter. ... ... Quantum Physics reveals what ancient yogis, masters, and meditators knew. ... ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Video Embedded How Your Mind Co-creates Reality Holographically by Invincible  5y   1,082  VibeNhance  

How Your Mind Co-creates Reality Holographically ... ... David Lynch, Gregg Braden, Wayne Dyer, Robert Anton Wilson, David Wilcox, David Icke, Deepak Chopra explain how your mind creates reality. ... ... Your beliefs influence matter. ... ... Your mind influences matter. ... ... Quantum Physics reveals what ancient yogis, masters, and meditators knew. ... ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Fleas (Diatomaceous Earth aka DE) by Invincible  5y   1,243  Pets/Animals  

Hey Paulette ... ... We’ve had 2 occassions when a couple of fleas attached themselves to one of our dogs. I phoned my homeopathic pet supplier and she recommended DE (diatomaceous earth) ... ... We already had some food grade DE since it’s useful for parasite control (a little mixed with food or in the water) ... ... We rubbed (massaged) the DE powder into the fur all over, left it on for 3 days and after that brushed him out and then gave him a bath. Also, after vaccuming the house, we sprinkled a little DE around the furniture and bedding. ... ... Job done! ... ... If fleas are a common problem, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Infected blister... by Invincible  5y   1,254  The Truth in Medicin  

Lots of things you can try, see what you have at home already: ... ... Topically - raw honey, turmeric powder, vitamin E oil, emu oil, tea tree or lavender oil etc. ... ... If you have the turmeric, make a paste with some honey or vit e/emu oil and apply. ... ... Use whatever you have that cures infections internally - such as raw garlic and echinacea as a natural antibiotics and use extra Vit C to kill bacteria. ...   [End]

• Re: doggie clinic by MH by Invincible  5y   1,082  Ask Barefoot  

MH ... ... I’m interested that you mentioned that the dog was following Trevor. Is Trevor the cute curly haired one? The youngest one? ... ... I have loved animals all my life, even when I was a small child, creatures would come to me easily - even more so now that I have more conscious awareness of them ... I get followed by other peoples cats and dogs a lot these days and instinctively, I know where to lay my hands on them to send energy. ... ... I always say there are no coiincidences and that the dog was attracted to your home for some reason. He was following Trevor for a reason. Maybe you c ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Who is the Webmaster? by Invincible  5y   1,275  Webmaster Support  

LOL - yes, Dushan is very wizardy! ... ... Wizard of Oz: " You are talking to a man who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe! " ... ... :-) ... ...   ...   [End]

• Welcome Skylar! by Invincible  5y   996  VibeNhance  

Hello Skylar! ... ... I’m looking forward to what you will share here on CZ, especially personal success stories. I have some information on Matrix energetics, but no direct experience of that modality, so am looking forward to learning about your experiences. ... ... I did consider starting a similar forum but changed my mind as it didn’t sit well with me for several reasons. However, I was very happy when I saw that you had chosen to start an energy based forum. ... ... I wish you every success! ... ... Love ... Maya ...   [End]

• Re: Magnesium Oil Side effects by Invincible  5y   20,352  Magnesium  

Some of the side effects of excesive magnesium intake are dehydration and dry skin - this normally happens due to a poor diet and/or lack of calcium in the diet. Do a google and look for foods rich in calcium or consider some supplementation to balance the extra magnesium. Alternatively, cut back on the mag oil ... your body is telling you you’re using way too much. ... ... The salty taste in your mouth is likely to do with a chemical change in your saliva due to dehydration (note how tears are salty) so I suggest upping your water intake and cutting out on any sweet drinks or caffei ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Reversing diabetes in 30 days - Simply Raw The Movie by Invincible  5y   6,059  Diabetes Type I  C  

"They" (the video ads) also suggest type 1 can be cured, but then you watch the thing, and they don’t say anything abou type 1 in it. ... ... One of the 6 Diabetic patients in that DVD is Kirt Tyson, who was completely cured of Diabetes. He was Type 1. ... ... Kirt Tyson went on to narrate/present a very good DVD called "Raw for Life - The Ultimate Encyclopedia of the Raw Food Lifestyle" - He also went on to train as a Naturopathic doctor ... probably qualified now. ... ... Even for those not wanting to go raw, they’re very good DVDs .. interesting to watch.... and it would benefit ...   [retrieve this message]

• On the Vacation subject :-) by Invincible  5y   1,132  Vacation  

Now I’ve moved all your vaccination threads to where they belong, it’s time to talk about vacations :-) ... ... I don’t go on holidays abroad anymore because we have 2 beautiful dogs and use homeopathic vaccinations, which means we can not take them abroad ... and I wouldn’t leave them in kennels anyway. Funny how this has combined vaccinations with vacations haha! ... ... Pre dog and pre kids, I travelled a lot. I really loved America!! I also loved South-East Asia because of the lovely fresh, exotic fruit. In terms of people, I found the Phillipines to be extremely hospitable and full of lo ...   [retrieve this message]

• That's funny :-) I'll move all the threads for you N/M by Invincible  5y   1,079  Vacation  

• Re: Itching!!! (Stress?) by Invincible  5y   896  The Truth in Medicin  

So many in our society have been taught that the emotion of anger is a bad thing - that’s not true, because anger is a much more empowering emotion than depression. I’m not suggesting that people should stay in anger, but to use anger as a stepping stone to move out of depression. ... ... Maybe it’s a good time to express your anger? It doesn’t have to be something that is done outwardly. Have you considered writing down (journalling) the things you are angry about? Sometimes just putting it down on paper helps enormously. ... ... You have to make peace with your anger and then it will dissipate ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Itching!!! (Stress?) by Invincible  5y   1,113  The Truth in Medicin  

Have you been suffering from a lot of stress Mama? ... ... The mind and body are connected and I have seen many cases where itching was caused by stressful events in people’s lives - for many different reasons ..... such as an unhappy relationship, problems with kids, worries at work etc. Sometimes it’s just day to day frustrations that create a chronic pattern of stress. ... ... There’s always been a direct correlation with stress and itching. The skin is loaded with white blood cells that come to the defense when an attack takes place. Sometimes this attack is not real, it may be just ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Probiotics CAUSING bloating by Invincible  5y   14,922  Candida Support  C  

It could be several things. Here are some things to try: ... ... 1. Soothe the intestinal lining by taking 1 teaspoon of slippery elm powder (make a tea) twice a day ... ... 2. Lack of stomach acid is a likely cause - take some betaine hcl with each meal - or some ACV or lemon juice in water ... or some digestive bitters ... or a combination of all of those. Also, drink peppermint and ginger tea to help with digestion. ... ... 3. Do some liver work - milk thistle, lecithin, castor oil packs etc. ... ... 4. Chill out a little - sit quietly for a couple of minutes before you eat and do some deep breathing ( ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I'm Getting Emails Saying... by Invincible  5y   1,016  Ask Barefoot  

Hi Lu ... ... I do understand what you might be feeling - it is fearful to think that your child could be hurt. Any parent would feel bad about it. However, the more you focus on the unwanted, the more fear you will feel. Even if you don’t speak of it, your child will pick up the same vibration of fear. ... ... We live in a vibrational Universe. If we carry too many vibrations of fear, then we are likely to attract more of it and things that match that fear will be magnetised to us.  ... ... The best thing any parent can do is to be hopeful and happy around their children - that way our ...   [retrieve this message]

• Here's the moon calender for 2009 by Invincible  5y   1,038  Dr. Schulze  

http://www.new-age.co.uk/moon-dates.htm   [End]

• Re: I have a huge head cold and I can't think clearly..... by Invincible  5y   1,561  The Truth in Medicin  

Hey Mama :-) ... ... TCM??? ... ... Traditional Chinese Medicine. ... ... In TCM, they look at paired organs - Yin/Yang etc. ... ... Yin organs are always working (produce, regulate, store, transform) - like us women hehe! - liver, heart, lungs, spleen, kidneys - Note, these organs are always doing something, even when we are rested or fasting. ... ... Yang organs  (mainly used for digestion and transmitting nutrients around the body) - small and large intestines, stomach, gallbladder, bladder - not always active. ... ... A yin organ is paired with a yang organ. ... ... E.g - Lungs and colo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Part of the Beauty by Invincible  5y   1,263  Law of Attraction  C  

Yes, we’re all One :-) It’s such a wonderful thing to realise. ... ... Sometimes I visualise myself as a prism ... I see so many parts ... and they all reflect back to me. Sometimes I see that which I don’t like ... and I recognise it is still me, perhaps a part I have not made peace with yet ... and sometimes I see in others what I like ... and that’s me too! ... ...   ...   [End]

• Re: Miracles = clarity and conviction by Invincible  5y   1,889  Ask CureZone  C  

Yes, complete sense! ... ... Actually, a few years back, after an accident, I regrew the tip of my finger and nail bed. I simply had no resistance to not doing so :-) ... ... We really could see everything as a miracle ... life and all things are so magnificent and completely awe inspiring. ...   [End]

• Re: The polarity game by Invincible  5y   1,309  Law of Attraction  C  

Thank you for that wonderful post! I agree, we must always seek balance within the polarities. Neither is good or bad - they are both essential parts of the whole and we must claim each side as having equal worth. It is only then we are able to choose which we give more attention to. ...   [End]

• Re: I have a huge head cold and I can't think clearly..... by Invincible  5y   3,359  The Truth in Medicin   R

Hi Gina ... ... One of the most important things I learned at naturopathic nutrition college was about the directional movement of illness as related to TCM. ... ... There is a pathway that moves from the Bowels - to Lungs - to Skin - to Head ... ... So, whenever you experience some blocked feeling in the head, as with colds and flu, you work backwards down the pathway. (This also applies for those who get some brain fog) ... ... 1. Skin - SWEAT!!!!!!!! Get in a really hot bath - if you have it to hand, add a cup of epsom salts and some cayenne and ginger (tinctures or powders) - if you have the energy do ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Lost pint of Coffee! (right or left side) by Invincible  5y   1,775  Enema & Colonics  

Quoting from this page: http://www.sawilsons.com/basicenema.htm ... ... "Lie down on the floor on your back or right side and gently insert the catheter." ... ... Andreas Moritz has always suggested to lie on the right side when doing a liver flush too. ... ... Right side seems to be what many experts recommend. ...   [End]

• Re: I'm Getting Emails Saying... by Invincible  5y   1,163  Ask Barefoot  

I know you have an understanding about how Law of Attraction works Zoe, so I am a little surprised that you join others in preparing for the worst. I am not judging, just a little surprised in my observation that’s all ... of course, I am not an American and I don’t own a TV or a radio, so I am not bombarded with fear based theories ......... and when I do read anything fear based (that is so often supported and applauded on Curezone) it just makes me giggle ... sorry, I just won’t buy into it. ... ... From a Law of Attraction point of view, we draw to us what we focus on. When we focus o ...   [retrieve this message]

Forum Pages
1  2  3  4  5 6  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
In 3 simple steps, she nails what no one wants to reveal how type 2 d...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to Dr. Hu...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Liquid Life Complete- Vitamin-Mineral-Herbal Nutrition & Plant Deri...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Tea
”Not only did Royal Tea make me look years younger, I feel years younger too.” - Sa...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Healthy Weight Loss
”I have more energy than ever.” - Sally May
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Rose Laurel OPC Plus
Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement. 15% o...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

868 messages, 479,969 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 145, 6 pages,  29,289,940 page views

"The greatest part of all chronic disease is created by the suppression of acute disease by drug poisoning."
~ Henry Lindlahr, M.D.

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 1.25 sec at 4/23/2014 5:55:56 PM, requested by 54.80.12.147, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/s2.asp?f=762&ob=d&c=0&t=150&m=Invincible , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8