CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums18220 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [2743] Posted by ALKALIZINGKATIE, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,221,976 page views     291 messages     479,556 topics     18 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
70s ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [2743] Posted by ALKALIZINGKATIE, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17 18  
  • Re: bentonite clay   by AlkalizingKatie  3y   1,084  Ask CureZone  Cross-post

I should also note, I do have a steel rod in my back. If feeling tired is not normal reaction to clay, wondering if the rod is a problem.   [End]

• bentonite clay   by AlkalizingKatie  3y   1,153  Ask CureZone  Cross-post

I started taking just 2 capsules each morning of bentonite clay 4 days agao, and oh my gosh it is making me so tired! Yes I am pooping. But everything I read says I should feel MORE energy not less because the toxins absorb in the clay. Are detox symptoms normal with clay?   [End]

• candida force   by AlkalizingKatie  3y   871  The Candida Expert

I cannot find the list of ingredients for candida force? Also, is any part of it an anti-fungal?   [End]

• acv   by AlkalizingKatie  3y   772  The Candida Expert

Is Raw apple cider vinegar ok on your plan?   [End]

• quinoa   by AlkalizingKatie  3y   931  The Candida Expert

Dr Jeff ... Why is rice ok, but not quinoa or buckwheat? ... Thank you   [End]

• probiotics   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   1,341  Ask Dr. Sutter

Anyone have good suggestions for probiotics? I like Dr Ohara’s but wondered what other brands people on here have found to be good.   [End]

• Re: hydrotherapy   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   903  Ask Dr. Sutter

you asked in another post if Ive done liver flushing. Yes, 30 liver flushes, a butt load of colon cleansing, 80% raw food diet...lots of fruits and veggies...lots of dewormer...   [End]

• Clarkia?   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   914  Ask Dr. Sutter

Ive always used Dewormer, never noticed anything but know its good stuff. Has anyone tried the clarkia tincture? with black walnut, wormwood, and cloves? Is it any good? I would like to try to mix up my program a little. ... Thanks   [End]

• hydrotherapy   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   884  Ask Dr. Sutter

I would like to try this hot/cold shower therapy. But if I end in cold shower I am shivering and I do not recover from being cold well at all. Any suggestions? The only times I ever get sick is when my body gets too cold. I have to take hot bathes in the winter sometimes just to stay warm enough.   [End]

• Re: sauna   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   938  Ask Dr. Sutter

Thank you for this link. I have another question. I have tried to end my showers cold, but I last 15 seconds because Im already freezing most of the time, and if I get out of the shower cold, I will be painfully cold all day, especially now that fall is here. Is it normal to be freezing when you get done with this therapy? Im afraid it will make me sick being cold when I finish.   [End]

• ordering Dewormer   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   848  Ask Barefoot

I seem to have troubles everytime I need to order dewormer. Like the website keeps changing. Can someone post the most current link for me to buy dewormer from again? ... Thanks   [End]

• Re: sauna   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   1,138  Ask Dr. Sutter

yes   [End]

• sauna   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   1,242  Ask Dr. Sutter

I injured my elbow tendons and arm muscles from computer mouse work. Ive had massage, been to chiropractor...All helped. But comes back with computer use. Something I found is that in the sauna my pain is reduced 80-90 percent while in the sauna. But by the time I get dressed and ready to go out to my car, the pain comes back. Is there any explanation for this? I feel SO good in the sauna, it’s the most releif I get, if only the pain would stay away. ... Thanks ... Katie   [End]

• spleen and raw food??   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   722  Raw Omnivore

Ive been doing about 90% raw food for about a month now. However, whenever I juice fast, my spleen keeps me up in pain through the night. I have read everywher the spleen does not like raw food. But that seems contradictory to me if raw foods are suppose to be so healing???   [End]

• store   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   754  Ask Barefoot

How am I suppose to buy dewormer? I went to the website on this forum but its just list on the left that says ”private”. Ive always bought from this website. Has it moved?   [End]

• Re: liver flushing   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   841  Ask Barefoot

wow. so no liver flushes? can you elaborate how you rid your liver of stones?   [End]

• Re: liver flushing   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   907  Ask Barefoot

Ok so the flukes do not die with dewormer until you do liver flushes? im only asking because I have people asking ME if they need to liver flush after parasite. I personally do it all.   [End]

• liver flushing   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   917  Ask Barefoot

I have read if you do parasite cleansing you have to do liver flushes. Is this true? and if so why?   [End]

• where is Dr Sutter?   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   1,439  Ask Dr. Sutter

• Re: food combining question   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   815  Diet & Nutrition

Broth is fine with grains. As for blender, I had the same question awhile back. So i decided to start adding flax oil to my green smoothies and I do great with that.   [End]

• Re: herx reaction...die off!   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   1,325  Ask Dr. Sutter

Thanks. I actually bought all the green foods and kelp in bulk from mountainroseherbs.com. So I can at least count that out as a problem.   [End]

• allergies   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   1,340  Ask Dr. Sutter

I always thought allergies were a result of undigested food particles passing through the colon wall into the blood stream creating allergies. But that does not take into consideration the liver. So can it be one or the other? Does anyone know how that works? Im talking about allergy to kelp (I am not allergic, but a friend reacted this weekend to kelp)   [End]

• rash is going away   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   1,124  Ask Dr. Sutter

I had a rash break out a few weeks ago. could not figure out what caused it. I figured out it is probably allergy to pineapple so I started taking Antronex, and did not eat pineapple yesterday. In just 24 hours the rash is about 75% gone already. Not sure if Im allergic to pineapple? Or if the antronex is all I needed? Interesting though.   [End]

• Re: rash   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   1,006  Ask CureZone

I accidentally clicked bad message! AH! Did not meant to do that, sorry! ... I have been taking turmeric and milk thistle for weeks now, and green foods (chlorella, spirulina, alfalfa, kelp), and have done over 25 liver flushes. And take 1tbs coconut oil every morning. However, my liver is still congested so I got some liver bovine today. If that works I guess that would mean my liver was not handling the detox? ... If it does not work, then Im going to have to switch from kale to spinach and see what happens.   [End]

• rash   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   986  Ask CureZone

I bought a blendtech a few weeks ago and LOVE it. Ive been making green smoothies daily. I noticed after 3-5 days my legs broke out in a rash, not my arms a few weeks later are broken out as well. It’s not very visible, but it is definitely a rash and itches some. I suspect the sudden increase in nutrients, specifically the kale, is causing healing crisis. But I read all over the internet that rashes are symptom of allergic reaction. So how do I know?   [End]

• Re: Aloe is working   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   1,051  Ask Dr. Sutter

The only thing about IF#1 is it contains senna. I dont feel comfortable taking senna as it is the strongest purgative of them all. Aloe at least has some healing properties.   [End]

• Re: Aloe is working   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   1,023  Ask Dr. Sutter

yea I do equal parts in 00 size.   [End]

• Re: Aloe is working   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   1,080  Ask Dr. Sutter

If you are interested I get it from Mountainroseherbs.com. and fennel. works well. Im trying to strenthen my colon then back off my dose as I can.   [End]

• Aloe is working   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   1,143  Ask Dr. Sutter

I dont know why, but Aloe Ferox seems to be the only herb that gets my colon working. So Im sticking with it. LBB did not work. Im taking Aloe (with Fennel), and starting to add flaxseed and superseed in gradually and doing really well with that :)   [End]

• Re: discouraged   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   1,174  Ask Dr. Sutter

It worked for about a year. Then all the sudden it stopped working 2 years ago and never really worked since. I took up to 9 in one day. So I switched to making my own with aloe ferox and fennel and that seems to work for me.   [End]

• Re: colonoscopy   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   1,371  Ask Dr. Sutter

see this is interesting. Thanks for sharing. Psyllium has always messed me up. oxypowder has always been the most effective for me, but I wasnt sure if the oxy only cleanses the small intestines since my issue seems to be the large.   [End]

• Re: candida cleansing/diet   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   1,152  Ask Dr. Sutter

can you eat fruit now? I have found that people with candida stay away from fruit typically, yet fruit is not th enemy. fermented food in the gut is the enemy. ... Oh, and I used oxy powder, but it only works for me if I eat junk food (with mucus like wheat or dairy). If I eat a clean diet, it doesnt work for me.   [End]

• Re: candida cleansing/diet   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   1,248  Ask Dr. Sutter

Hey, so I may be having pooping problems:) but I do know quite a bit about candida. I will enjoy hearing what Pioneer says too. ... I have found that people tend to want to go on a killing spree with a vengeance against candida. The problem in my opinion is you kill ALL the so called ”bad” bacteria, when you actually need some of it. So it’s all about balance. People also tend to ”starve” the candida when honestly, it’s not about starving, it’s about digestion. If you starve candida, and dont heal the digestion, it will just come right back. ... SO, that said, I am a fan of focusing on colon cle ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: discouraged   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   1,098  Ask Dr. Sutter

Thanks. I have tried fresh ground flaxseed and it is definitley the one that my body seems to handle the best because it does not stop me up any worse, but it also does not make me go. But it’s funny you recommeneded it because I stopped making it a year ago and have been thinking I need to start again :)   [End]

• Re: discouraged   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   1,163  Ask Dr. Sutter

thanks. Yes, very frustrating. Right now Im doing fruit and veggy smoothies. No additional fiber. Once I get that to come out, I will add fiber slowly. I did Dr Schultz IF#2 cleanse 6 years ago no problem. I suspect I have old ”crap” breaking lose getting in the way that I just need to be patient and work it out :)   [End]

• discouraged   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   1,238  Ask Dr. Sutter

my diet is so much better, but my colon is still rebelling :( LBB did not work for me this morning, had to do an enema and still feel there is junk stuck. Last resort is juice fasting I guess.   [End]

• chia vs psyllium?   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   14,075  Ask Dr. Sutter

Ive read chia absorbs 30 times its weight in water. Ive taken just a tablespoon and it stops me up fast just like psyllium. ... Does anyone know the differnce? It seems like chia seeds should work as well as psylium with the added benefit of its nutritional value. Anyone know?   [End]

• Re: gooey poop   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   2,802  Ask Dr. Sutter

I bought the colon activator from Welltrients recommended on this website. it has psyllium in it. Last time I tried payllium it made things SO much WORSE. Wellnutrients just puts a little in their capsule. So I figured I will start slow and move on from there. Im also still taking dewormer.   [End]

• gooey poop   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   3,975  Ask Dr. Sutter

Pioneer and Hanks, thanks for your help. i finally pooped a decent amount with aloe and LBB. YAY! but man it was gooey! I am hoping this means junk is coming out? I will admit my diet is not perfect, but it is getting pretty darn close at this point, mostly raw, and about 80% fruits and veggies. My only weekness is starbucks a couple times a week. Other than that I follow the no processed, eat only living foods diet now.   [End]

• Re: colonoscopy/colon healing herbs   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   1,423  Ask Dr. Sutter

Thank you. I have noticed my appetite is almost nothing now since Ive been drinking fresh fruit and veggie smoothies. Something tells me I have losened up junk along the way that is now GETTING in the way. So more LBB it is.   [End]

• constipation getting worse   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   935  Ask Barefoot

Ive been making fresh fruit smoothies for over a week now, and gradually I am losing all taste for anything else. it is very strange, all I want are my smoothies. However, I am more bloated than ever, and my BMs are rather thin and very small amount considering all the fiber from the fruit! Is this normal for it to get worse first? Shouldnt improving my diet make things move better? Im having to take more and more LBB just to go. But my energy level is good, Im not tired at all.   [End]

• Re: colonoscopy/colonoscopies????   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   1,416  Ask Dr. Sutter

I guess my question now is, should I do enemas when I cant go? Im in a pickle here! Ive been trying to leave at least 2 days in between even if I dont go with the LBB. The thing is i feel pretty good, dont get sick often, energy is ok, just have muscle problems in my legs.   [End]

• Re: colonoscopy/colonoscopies????   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   1,510  Ask Dr. Sutter

OH, I would never get one, no way. But years ago when I started Dr Schultz then LBB it worked. Then suddenly 2 years ago I got so constipated that now I have to rely on enemas a few times a week. NOT GOOD. The LBB is not working. I can take 12 and get mostly gas and a little BM. That said, the gas has gotten worse as I bought a blendtec and Im making lots of fresh fruit and veggie smoothies. Eating primarily fruits and veggies right now. I thought it would get me going, but NO. And Ive done almost 30 liver flushes. My diet has been gradually improving over the past 10 years, but the past y ...   [retrieve this message]

• colonoscopy   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   1,439  Ask Dr. Sutter

I have 2 friends who had colonoscopeis and their diets are terrible. Of course dr’s gave them horrible laxatives I would never allow in my body! But they cleaned them out and the pictures are clear, you can see the colon wall. So my question is, where is all the hardened mucus we all talk about being so difficult to get out? Why would their pictures be clear after a couple nights of laxative, and we on curezone seem to be working to clean our colons out for months?   [End]

• Re: sa - WEET !!   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   797  Ask Barefoot

thanks for the great explanation   [End]

• Re: juice   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   1,011  Ask Barefoot

very helpful thank you. ... I meant no ”juice from a jar”. I make all fresh smoothies with fresh fruit and no ”processed” juices. ... I do not mix the almonds with the fruit, but I do add a couple leaves of collards. I will try dandelion. ... Makes sense the toxins getting stirred up. Also good to know cold food is ok!   [End]

• juice   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   975  Ask Barefoot

on day 3 been faithfully drinking my fresh juices made with my blendtech, no sugar, no fruit juice, just fruits and collards or kale. Along with raw fruits and veggies and almonds throughout the day.. Had lots of gas since I started, now I have a cold (sneezing, stuffy nose). Havent had a cold in years. Feels like a true cold, not healing crisis. Can detoxing lower my immune system? I might make hot soup tomorrow as it is still cold where I live so all the cold smoothies are chilling me. ... Taking dewormer, on week 3, taking LBB, need like 12 a day despite all the colon cleansing Ive done. I ...   [retrieve this message]

• blendtec   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   919  Ask Barefoot

I just got a blendtec blender and LOVE it, but Im having horrible gas using it! i swish the juice in my mouth, so what does this mean? is this a liver issue?   [End]

• food combining and blend tec   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   962  Ask CureZone

I just bought a blendtec Im VERY excited about! But Ive read many times the past 5 years that it is not good to add oil to fruits. Anyone agree or disagree? I would like to add oil to my green smoothies (in which I will probably have bananas, pineapple, and/or apples...)   [End]

• Re: when my spleen hurt   by AlkalizingKatie  4y   5,540  Ask Dr. Sutter

I took it for a few weeks then went off and was fine. a few weeks later I got pain again, but the second time I only took it for a few days, went off, and it’s been a few weeks no pain again. So far so good.   [End]

• Re: Bowel Cleanse   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   843  Ask Dr. Sutter

I like oxypowder, it is an actual cleanse. The salt water flush is not a cleanse really and can be dehydrating. ... Is your diet good? You probably need to go on a 3 week fast of only fruits and veggies, and make sure you chew your food REALLy well, otherwise it will come out same way it went in!   [End]

• cascara   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,319  Ask Dennis Hardy ND

I have heard cascara is not safe in tincture because it can cause the throat to contract. But Ive only heard it from one person. I find nothing like that when I google. Do you know if cascara is ok in tincture?   [End]

• Re: when my spleen hurt   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   5,788  Ask Dr. Sutter

I have had spleen pain and got some Standard Process dessicated spleen. Pain was gone in 2 days.   [End]

• shell fish allergy   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,007  Ask Dr. Sutter

I have a friend allergic to shell fish, and she is allergic to iodine and sea salt as a result. How can someone live without iodine? And is there a way to reverse this allergy?   [End]

• spirulina and chlorella   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,039  Ask Barefoot

I didnt know who to ask this question, but I am finding there is Hawaiian, Australian, Chinese, spirulina, and mostly not organic. Which is best? Is the region more important or the organic symbol?   [End]

• anxiety   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   946  Ask Dr. Sutter

All this talk about parasites and anxiety, I have a question about that. Has anyone considered emotional stress causing anxiety? Or is everyone of the belief it’s all parasites? Just curious because I have done 25+ liver flushes and plenty of dewormer. Im trying Dr Schultz LG-B next for variety. But my anxiety seems to be primarily from trauma from surgery.   [End]

• Re: liver and kidney tea   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,294  Ask Dr. Sutter

YES, thank you!   [End]

• liver and kidney tea   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,234  Ask Dr. Sutter

Is it ok to take parasite herbs, and drink liver & kidney tea all at the same time? What I mean is, do I have to do parasite for couple weeks, then stop and do liver tea and liver flush, then switch to just kidney tea? Or can I just drink a tea that has liver AND kidney herb the entire number of weeks?   [End]

• Re: tinctures   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   878  Ask Barefoot

if you go on youtube you can watch a video ”how to make herb tinctures”. helped me alot!   [End]

• tinctures   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   908  Ask Barefoot

Is it safe to take aged cascara in tincture form? ... And is black walnut effective in powder form or only tincture?   [End]

• humaworm   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,029  Ask Dr. Sutter

I asked last week if black walnut had to be in form of a tincture not powder(in capsule). The answers were yes it has to be in tincture. Yet Humaworm has his in a capsule and people recommend his? I dont get it, does he now know it needs to be in tincture?   [End]

• Re: psyllium   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,208  Bowel Cleanse Suppor

thanks. Was wondering if flaxseed would ”do the job”. Seems everyone is so hung up on psyllium.   [End]

• rejuvelac anyone?   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,183  Ask Dr. Sutter

I want to make quinoa rejuvelac and read a post on this forum that you just soak quinoa for a few days with a tablespoon of lemon juice. So I am on day 2 of that method. However, I have also read you have sprout them first. Does anyone know if the non sprouted way is correct? And how do I know if it worked? I dont want to get sick. ... Thanks   [End]

• Re: olive leaf   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   906  Ask Dr. Sutter

thank you. Mountainrose ran out. I just wasnt sure if it had to be ”extract” to be effective.   [End]

• olive leaf   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   920  Ask Dr. Sutter

So black walnut has to be in tincture. Got that. What about olive leaf? Ive been seeing it as an extract, but almost never just the leaf (powder).   [End]

• black walnut   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,135  Ask Dr. Sutter

seems most of the black walnut I find on here is in tincture, when clove and wormwood is in capsule. Does blackwalnut have to be in tincture?   [End]

• quinoa sprouting   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,116  Raw Vegetarian

Ive never sprouted grains before. I want to sprout quinoa, can I use the quinoa they sell in bulk at health food stores? Or is there a special grain I have to buy?   [End]

• psyllium   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,337  Bowel Cleanse Suppor

Most colon cleansing products include psyllium. But I never did well with psyllium. Does anyone have other options they think work as well? Oxy seems to work for small intestines, is it a good colon cleanse option? Im asking not just for me but for friends. Ive done both.   [End]

• Re: chlorophyllin   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,046  Ask CureZone

Thank you. So is there any benefit to liquid chlorophyllin?   [End]

• Re: Does chlorophyll contain iodine?   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,821  The Truth in Medicin

so are there any benefits to the liquid chlorophyll in health food stores? It seems to be cleaning me out some.   [End]

• chlorophyllin   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,106  Ask CureZone

Ive been reading about liquid chlorophyll and did not realize it is actually chlorophyllin. So does anyone know what that actually means?   [End]

• constipation -steal rod in my back   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   988  Ask Dr. Sutter

Thank you everyone for your help. I do have a good chiropractor and even better massage therapist. That said, I have a 14” steal rod in my back. Had it for 26 years now, and it shifted all my organs. Wonder if that is the problem?   [End]

• Re: cat bite- I did have a red streak   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,867  Ask Dr. Sutter

going up my arm. So I had no choice. They were going to put an IV in me, but injections in each hip did the trick. Was horrible. ... Glad to hear Im not the only one struggling! LBB worked for about a year, then all the sudden nothing worked (that was a year ago, been doing enemas, oxy, or Aloe ferox since). I also take yellow dock and dandelion root. Done plenty liver flushing, did the Dr Schultz colon cleanse but it constipated me even with the strong laxatives. ... I took allisure and it got rid of my ear infection last year FAST. I know you recommend allimed, but the allisure worked fine fo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Try squatting.   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,216  Ask Dr. Sutter

I will try that. I do think it is a muscle issue. Thanks.   [End]

• Re: parasites   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,185  Ask Dr. Sutter

Yes thank you. But Im still constipated :(. Tried everything. Even LBB does not good. Weird thing is, I had to resort to the dreaded antibiotics for a cat bite 2 weeks ago, and during those 10 days I had no constipation! perfect BMs!! Finished the antibiotics, and constipated again, despite taking probiotics. Any suggestions?   [End]

• parasites   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,181  Ask Dr. Sutter

I usually buy Barefoots parasite herbs, but would like to make my own. Does anyone know if black walnut has to be in the form of tincture to work? ... I also considered Dr Clarks cleanse. I just want to try something different. Variety is good, and Ive not seen a single parasite taking the dewormer this past year. ... Thanks ... Katie   [End]

• Re: progesterone cream   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,253  Ask Dr. Sutter

I have tried maca root. Not helping. I dont know any other way to get my progesterone UP besides cream. Ive liver flushed, done dewormer (and maintained), colon cleansing...   [End]

• progesterone cream   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,331  Ask Dr. Sutter

anyone know of any good progesterone creams that are safe and work well?   [End]

• garlic   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,302  Ask Dennis Hardy ND

Hi Dennis ... I got your DVD. Thank you! I have not had time to watch it yet. But I have another question. ... Have you had any clients benefit from powdered garlic(in caps)? I do eat fresh, but cant do that daily because it makes me stink too much. Need to know if powder is effective at all. Lots of people say no. ... Katie   [End]

• Re: calcium gluconate. Thank you. n/m   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   728  Ask CureZone

• calcium gluconate   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   783  Ask CureZone

Can anyone tell me if calcium gluconate contains aluminum? Ive been searching all afternoon and cannot seem to find the answer, but have heard Peter Gillhams Natural Calm Plus calcium has gluconate.   [End]

• magnsium chloride internally   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   2,635  Magnesium

Ive seen some magnesium chloride sold to be taken internally.l I have transdermal but it makes my skin all sticky. Can I just take it internally?   [End]

• aloe   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,316  Ask Dennis Hardy ND

I made my own herbal capsules with aloe ferox, fennel, cayenne, yellow dock, dandelion root, and ginger. I also made some with cascara instead of the aloe. But the cascara does not work for me. Ive read people saying aloe is too strong, but no matter what I do with my diet, I have fasted, I have eaten nothing but fruits and veggies some weeks...and I still need the aloe. Is aloe that much worse than cascara? If I use the cascara I would need 20 capsules. With the aloe (which mixed with all the other herbs is in low dose), I only need a few and I have nice full BM, no cramps, no diarrhea... ...   [retrieve this message]

• hemp powder vs hearts   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   982  Ask CureZone

Which one is better?   [End]

• Re: oj fast-spleen pain   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,131  Ask Barefoot

Hey, I bought some Desicated Spleen by Standard Process and the pain never came back! I would highly recommend it.   [End]

• Re: oj fast-spleen pain   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,375  Ask Barefoot

That sounds about right. But is it damaging to my spleen to continue fasting? Just dont want to hurt myself. I am taking LBB too.   [End]

• oj fast-spleen pain   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,385  Ask Barefoot

Im on day 3 of the oj fast and I have woken up each morning at 4:30am with spleen pain. Do you know why?   [End]

• Re: fiber   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,013  Ask CureZone

HEY PINK !! Where have you been? Ive been on MMS forum some, but other than that not on here much anymore.   [End]

• colon cleansing   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,199  Ask Dennis Hardy ND

What is your opinion on colon cleansing? Im against psyllium. Do herbs alone cleanse the colon?   [End]

• maca   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,561  Ask Dennis Hardy ND

I suggested a friend who is 67 take maca root because her progesterone is dangerously low, and she cannot handle medical drugs becaues they put testosterone and estrogen in them. So she took one capsule of maca today and she said it made her hyper. I read all maca does is feed our glands, so why would it make her hyper? ... Thanks ...   [End]

• where is dr sutter?   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,053  Ask Dr. Sutter

does he answer questions anymore? I suggested my friend who has dangerously low progesterone take maca and it made her hyper, in a bad way. is maca bad for some people?   [End]

• herb class   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,245  Ask Dennis Hardy ND

Dr Hardy ... I think you said you have a way to get certified in herbs for free? Where is that link? ... Thanks ... Katie   [End]

• fiber   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,018  Ask CureZone

Simple question. Ive been reading about soluble and insoluble fiber. All states that INsoluble fiber adds bulk. Where I am confused is that Psyllium is SOLuble fiber but is notorious for adding MORE bulk than ANY other fiber. Can someone explain this to me?   [End]

• Re: antibiotics   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   997  Ask CureZone

if you are correct then how has Andreas Moritz had such miraculous results with thousands of clients?   [End]

• antibiotics   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,035  Ask CureZone

I had to resort to antibiotics from cat bite that got infected. Funny thing is, this is the first time in YEARS that I dont need herbs to poop! Why would this be? Probiotics never helped me, why would antibiotics help? Ive done over 25 liver flushes, plenty colon cleansing, diet is really clean, very limited or no sugar,dairy, wheat, processed food... ... Anyone?   [End]

• Re: cat bite- finger is infected   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,800  MMS Support

thanks. The doctors said that cat bites are the worst next to the camoda dragon as far as having the most bacteria in their saliva. So it’s definitly something that requires immediate attention, and I waited.Lesson learned!   [End]

• Re: cat bite- finger is infected   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,574  MMS Support

I drank some within an hour, but did not apply any topically for over 12 hours. I used peroxide. I didnt realize a puncture cat bite could be so serious. When I arrived at med check they said it was already bad enough in just 24 hours since the bite, to go to ER for iv. But fortunately they had an injection form and gave me 2 shots and a tetanus shot and monitored me. I am so NOT a clinical person, I take zero meds, not even asprin, however, I learned that sometimes modern medicine serves a purpose, and I am grateful for it because my hand was HUGE swollen, and there was a red strip going ...   [retrieve this message]

• cat bite- finger is infected   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,528  MMS Support

just frustrated the mms didnt work now i have to get antibiotics.   [End]

• Re: cat bite   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,100  MMS Support

thank you! just made it.   [End]

• cat bite   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,111  MMS Support

my sweet little kitty had a dog chase her on our porch and she freaked I tried to get her and she was so afraid she bit me. The bleeding stopped but neighbors all telling me to take antibiotics to prevent infection. Will MMS do the same thing? I do NOT want to take antibiotics and she is an indoor cat, cant imagine how I could get cat scratch fever.   [End]

• Re: progesterone maca   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   962  Ask Dr. Sutter

thanks. She takes no meds, and ive had her start liver flushing recently and other cleansing...   [End]

• Re: progesterone maca   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   977  Ask Dr. Sutter

yes, she needs to raise her progesterone. It is dangerously low. proven in blood tests, and making her sick.   [End]

• progesterone maca   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,034  Ask Dr. Sutter

I have a friend who is 67 yrs old and her blood tests showed she has almost no progesterone, but her testosterone and estrogen, and thyroid are perfect. The prog cream did not help. Will maca help?   [End]

• contradictions   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,740  MMS Support

Ive actually read alot. But there are alot of contradictions. For example, ... ... some say it helps candida, some say it makes is worse. ... Some say its alkaline, some say its not ... some say 15 drops works, some say less is better ... ... there is no consistancy with MMS as far as I can see. And everyone says read, well I am reading, but getting nowhere really. ...   [End]

• shingles   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   2,288  MMS Support

My sister started MMS a couple weeks ago and after just 3 days at 1 drop a day she broke out in shingles. I suspect the MMS brought it out of dormancy. She stopped the MMS becaues it made the shingles painful. Now the shingles are clearing up and she is concerned if she starts MMS again they will come back. Any thoughts on this?   [End]

• citric acid   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,245  MMS Support

I know citric acid is acidic OUTSide the body, but is it like lemons which leave an alkaline ash? ... Also, anyone know if mms kills infecions? like ear infection for example? ... last thing, is it ok if I accidentally get one or two extra citric acid drops in my mix?   [End]

• activating mms, and alkaline question again   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,215  MMS Support

If I accidentally put too many drops of citric acid in (because sometimes it comes out too fast!) will a drop or 2 more screw up the mms? Or is it better to have more mms per citric acid drops? ... Also, I know citric acid is acidic, but so is lemon juice. yet lemon juice leaves and alkaline ash, Does citric acid leave the same type alkaline ash? I got so acidic on the mms, was wondering if that is a problem. ... Last thing, if mms oxidizes, I dont understand how that is ok since we are always ANTI oxidizing with all our other protocols. Is there a simple explanation to this? ... thanks   [End]

• Re: alkaline   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,231  MMS Support

thank you. Good to know because while I was taking MMS my saliva was the most acidic it has ever been.   [End]

• Re: alkaline   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,240  MMS Support

Yes I have that book too. Love it. But this time it is not related. It is the injustice man did to my body putting the rod in, and that sort of stuff. I did however have the fear issue last fall come up and manifest in my legs. Once I addressed it, the legs got better. I tend to hold a WHOLE lot of emotion in my body!! ugh.   [End]

• alkaline   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,327  MMS Support

is mms alkaline?   [End]

• my hip, the answer   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   670  MMS Support

To all who have replied to my posts, especially my hip pain. Long story short, I am a Christian and believe in prophecy. A friend called me this morning with a word and in a nut shell, the hip pain is a spiritual attack, not mms. ... That said, I stopped taking mms yesterday and my energy and outlook on life has been much better than before my 2 weeks of mms. I will do it again in a little while. ... Katie   [End]

• Re: bloated and constipated   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   2,264  MMS Support

thank you. Yes, in 2004 I had such nerve pain and muscle pain I could not even hold a job. Now after emotional healing, cleansing, diet changes, and a LOT of prayer, I can work full time AND run every other day. So this has all helped me. Im just always looking for the next thing to help me in my process :) ... I did cupping, massage, EFT (helped a ton), spiritual counseling from childhood abuse, you name it, Ive done it. And it’s all helped. ... The constipation is emotional I think. Once when I did EFT it went back to when I was 2 yrs old and had eye sergury but they just paralized me, no ane ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: bloated and constipated   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   2,422  MMS Support

I eat no sugar, wheat, dairy, or processed foods except on weekends when we go out. ... I do have a desk job, but I run 3 miles every other day, and I get up alot at work. ... Im 40 yrs old, weigh 95 pounds at 5’2 ... My medical records are perfect except for steel rod in my back, which has reaked havock on my muscles and nerves. I run but there is pain when I do. ... I have a rebounder (trampoline) I jump on 15 minutes as soon as I get out of bed each morning. ... I take Juice Plus, and green super foods. Flax oil, cod liver oil, Ive done 26 liver flushes, kidney cleanses. ... You name it, Ive done it :) ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: bloated and constipated   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   2,327  MMS Support

Im going to take a few days off completely. Im dissapointed though. Im not sure this stuff has done anything for me. My reasons for taking it are: ... ... constipation (which it has made worse!!) ... fatigue (which got worse, then better, then worse again) ... joint pain (worse now) ... ... It is very hard to tell when it is healing crisis or making me worse. So this sort of sucks. ... ...   [End]

• bloated and constipated   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   2,514  MMS Support

Im on day 12 and up to 8drops x 3. I had a day of massive diarrhea last week, but ever since Im totally constipated and bloated. Even aloe ferox hardly works. Then this morning I have pinneaple and OH MY GOSH it burned in my intestines for 2 hours! what is that all about??   [End]

• Re: new pain   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,271  MMS Support

tx. does brand matter?   [End]

• Re: new pain   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,331  MMS Support

What sort of pain did you have? ... Steel rod in my back so my hips and leg muscles shift my balance and muscles cramp up to keep my balance. Also nerve damage from surgery. but muscle pain is what I need it for, tight muscles. ... ... Which part of your body was the pain originating from? ... ... Did you apply it topically or orally? topically ... ... What concentration was it? dont know. red label. ... ... How much did you use in a single application? ALOT ... ... How many times did you use it? couple weeks 3 times/day ... ... Does DMSO numb pain or actually do some healing?   [End]

• Re: new pain   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,324  MMS Support

thank you. What is interesting is that I tried DMSO 8 years ago and it did nothing. So it is interesting you had instant releif. Wish I had.   [End]

• new pain   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,425  MMS Support

im up to 7 drops three times a day with little problem. But this weekend all the sudden I had pain in my right hip joint. It’s never hurt before. Its been numb for 25 years (I had steel rod put in my back and they took bone graf from that hip). But the joint hurts, not the part they took bone from. It hurts to walk now. Im really discouraged. I have no arthritis. My other hip has hurt for years, and that pain is much better, like the pain just moved. Very weird. Comments welcome.   [End]

• Re: Too Much   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,415  MMS Support

Were you unhealthy before MMS? And how long did you take the every 2 hours dose, how many days I mean.   [End]

• Re: Should I keep it up   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,069  MMS Support

is it a problem to eat fruit since they are high in antioxidents?   [End]

• Re: Too Much   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,449  MMS Support

I did read that 2 drops every other hour. But it was too late! And 15 drop goal has been the goal for years has it not ? And if you read testimonies they all get up to 7 or 8 drops every other hour. Im only doing that twice a day. So there is just alot of contradiction on dose.   [End]

• Good Point! n/m   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,513  MMS Support

• Re: day 5 and exhausted   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,506  MMS Support

Thanks. But I dont even know if I have fungus. And he recommends 15 drops 3 times a day doesnt he?   [End]

• day 5 and exhausted   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,629  MMS Support

Im on day 5, and up to 8 drops 3 times a day. But Ive been more tired than normal since takig MMS this week. Then i just read that MMS can make some fungus worse? So how do I know if this is herx or me getting worse?   [End]

• Re: MMS experience (No Effect)   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   4,396  MMS Support  Cross-post

I just started MMS this week so Ive only noticed detox symptoms so far. But I read your post and the first thought that came to my head was to ask what you diet is like. The MMS will kill pathogens, but it does not provide nutrition or probiotic cultures. Both are necessary for good health. If you are eating dairy, sugar, and wheat, and not eating alot of fruits and veggies, sauerkraut or fermented kombucha tea, then I would say that is more likely the problem. ... If your diet is good, then I dont have the answer.   [End]

• Re: drops more often, another questions   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,089  MMS Support

yes it is confusing because I thought the origianl goal was 15 drops twice a day. But you say 15 drops total for a day? That would make more sense if you compare 2 drops every 2 hours that would be about 16 drops a day in 12hr day.   [End]

• drops more often, another questions   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,053  MMS Support

I read the newsletter about drops every other hour. So if we do that has anyone any experience on how many drops per day to work up to? and how long to stay on that does? Or is this all experimental? ... thanks   [End]

• Re: every hour   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,144  MMS Support

awesome. Thanks.   [End]

• Re: every hour   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,233  MMS Support

YOU said every hour 2 drops in the post below this one.   [End]

• every hour   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,349  MMS Support

For those taking MMS every hour, do you not eat? How can you take it that often and not have a full belly at some point?   [End]

• Re: water after mms   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,023  MMS Support

if you are taking MMS every hour are you fasting?   [End]

• water after mms   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,062  MMS Support

i just got my shipment of MMS. I know I am suppoe to take it with just a little water, but I usually drink 16 ounces of water with pinch of sea salt every morning first thing. Can I still do that? And how much water can I chase the MMS with? what are the water rules?   [End]

• Re: empty stomach?   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,180  MMS Support

Im sorry but what does 2:10 mean? And how do I work up to that?   [End]

• empty stomach?   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,335  MMS Support

I have not recieved my MMS order yet. But Im reading alot so Im prepared. Ive read you have to eat 20 minutes before taking it, but also read that whatever you eat will not be of any use nutritionally when you follow it up with the MMS. What is the reason we cannot take this on an empty stomach?   [End]

• what is oxidation?   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,075  MMS Support

I know we take antioxidents to kill free radicals. So does that mean oxidation is the opposite? It allows free radicals to grow?   [End]

• PERFECT. thank you.   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,148  MMS Support

• Re: new here   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,187  MMS Support

thank you! Right, I do not have an hour a day to read about one cleanse! And the posts I have read are COMPLICATED.   [End]

• new here   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,223  MMS Support

Im totally new here on this forum. I bought this stuff yesterday but not sure what Im getting into. Why are we taking something that is toxic? Can anyone explain in simple terms?   [End]

• bread   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,283  Ask Dr. Sutter

I do not eat bread but Im getting alot of qeustions as to why homemade bread would be unhealthy. Any answers?   [End]

• tincture   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,162  Ask Dennis Hardy ND

I have yellow dock powder, and dandelion root. Can I make a tincture using the powder of one and the root of another?   [End]

• herbs are not always bad   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,530  Ask Barefoot

Have you ever been constipated and your only options were 1.enema ... 2.herbs ... 3.go once a week? ... I actually have tendancy toward hyperthyroid. And emotions can be a problem too. So I think these herbs are very beneficial for those of us who have very healthy diets, yet cannot poop. I appreciate your help in the area of educating against dependancy on them, but there is a point where you cant just not poop for a week, that is just as bad.   [End]

• Re: LBB and aloe ferox   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,529  Ask Barefoot

I understood that part. What I dont get it when I take the same mg of cascara as aloe ferox, I get cramps from the cascara but no cramps from the aloe. If aloe is that much stronger, this makes no sense.   [End]

• cascara vs aloe ferox   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,492  Ask Dennis Hardy ND

Im not sure I understand something with these 2 herbs. Ive asked on other forums as well. When I take cascara(in combination with other herbs) I get gas and cramps. when I take aloe ferox I get no cramps or gas, and get a really full bowel movement. But everyone says aloe ferox is not as safe to take as cascara. ... Do you have any input for me on this?   [End]

• Re: LBB and aloe ferox   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,475  Ask Barefoot

thanks. Im not concerned about taking cascara. Im just confused why the LBB is not working for me right now when it did in the past, yet aloe ferox IS working for me. I like the LBB, I think it is a great herbal remedy. What I might need to do is combine them for awhile.   [End]

• Re: LBB and aloe ferox   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,495  Ask Barefoot

I guess my question is, how is taking 10 LBB different than taking 2 aloe ferox ?   [End]

• LBB and aloe ferox   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,697  Ask Barefoot

I use to take LBB and was down to 3 a day doing well. Then all the sudden about a year ago I had fear surface from my past and my colon just basically went on vacation. Recently I finally tried aloe ferox with fennel and it works very well. ... Isnt aloe’s action similar to cascara just more anthroquines?   [End]

• class?   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,256  Ask Dennis Hardy ND

Dr Hardy you posted the following to me ... ”posted on this forum is a complte herb course free of charge and you get a certificate upon compleation” ... I cant find where to learn more about this class. IM very interested. ... thanks   [End]

• alcohol   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,182  Ask Dennis Hardy ND

How do I burn off the alcohol in my tincture after it is complete. My friend cannot have alcohol at all. Ive read you can heat up the bottle and it evaporates? How exactly do I go about this. I have a bottle I bought for now until mine finish in 6 weeks. ... I also wanted to ask why store bought tinctures say ”distilled water” ?   [End]

• tincture vs powder   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,275  Ask Dennis Hardy ND

Are powdered herbs as effective as tinctures?   [End]

• Re: constipation herbs   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,116  Ask Dennis Hardy ND

thanks! is this how to make all tinctures? and do I use the barks? leaves? stems?   [End]

• pau d'arco   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   4,073  Ask Barefoot

Ive ready pau d’arco bark does not make into tea well. Do you know if this is true or if I soak it long enough will it release teh oils necessary for benefit?   [End]

• Re: turmeric   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,024  Ask Barefoot

WOW. Thanks so much!!   [End]

• turmeric   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   988  Ask Barefoot

Any idea why when I take turmeric (I make my own capsules) and have tried others, they all make me short of breath and burn in my esophogus. But everything I have read says turmeric should actually HELP with short of breath. And the ginger in LBB has never bothered me and it is in the same family. ... Any ideas? Im taking it for its anti inflamatory benefits.   [End]

• getting off psyllium   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   918  Ask Barefoot

My friend can only have a bm if she takes psyllium. I gave her some LBB and it of course works withOUT taking psyllium. If she has been taking psyllium for years, wouldnt her colon be clean? She has also done 3 liver flushes and flushed out zero stones-any thoughts on why this might be? ... Thanks ... katie   [End]

• acv   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   387  Ask Dr. Sutter

My employer is about to do his first liver flush. But either the apple cidar vinegar or the ultra phos is giving him migraines. Is this a problem? Should he still liver flush?   [End]

• dry painful nasal passage   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   2,555  Ask Barefoot

I had a head cold 2 weeks ago and it came with headaches and super dry nasal and sinus. My sinuses are still super dry. Im drinking alot of water, but it isnt helping. Any suggestions?   [End]

• gallbladder attacks   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   993  Ask Dr. Sutter

My friend is having gallbladder attacks. Im afraid her gallstones are too large to come out at this time. So I have her gold coin grass to take for 2 weeks before she does a liver flush. Oh, her diet is great, and she did finish a bottle of dewormer already. Question is this: ... She did a coffee enema and it came back out white liquid. I assume this is thrush? Anyone know? ... Thanks ...   [End]

• artichoke   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,195  Ask Dr. Sutter

Ive done 26 liver flushes, and 2 bottles of dewormer and only saw some liver flukes a couple years ago. Yesterday i took 6 artichoke capsules and this morning passed some liver flukes. Im still seriously constipated despite diet changes and liver flushing. My last 3 liver flushes have passed zero stones. Im not sure I understand why Im still constipates? And LBB is not strong enough unless I take 12 a day EVERY day. Is there any reason I should be constipated? I dont understand this. And yes, I do see a chiropractor.   [End]

• Re: fever after liver flush, please help   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,093  Ask Dr. Sutter

Thank you. ... I have a steel rod in my back. If I do the 9v battery will that conduct electricity through me?   [End]

• fever after liver flush, please help   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   1,305  Ask Dr. Sutter

I did my 26th liver flush last night. Nausea a couple hours. Now today I have a 100 degree fever. My normal temp is 97.3. What happened? What do I do? No stones came out, I did a coffee enema, felt ok until I had food that I can normally eat just fine.   [End]

• fast/cleanse   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   938  Ask Barefoot

Every time I do a fast my left side just under my rib cage hurts. Like a cramp, usually around 2am and it lasts off and on for a couple hours. I can never get all the way to just liquid fast. It starts happening on my prep week of some raw juice all day, some broth, and a couple pieces of fruit and veggies for dinner. It’s not my liver, it’s the other side. Any ideas?   [End]

• congaplex or Cataplex ACP   by AlkalizingKatie  5y   4,447  Ask Dr. Sutter

I caught a cold and Ive been taking Cataplex ACP and Calcium Lactate. However, it has not seemed to help. Now I have a splitting headache and I suspect a sinus infection because my sinuses burn constantly. Should I have bought congaplex instead? Or Echinacea-C? ... I get those 3 mixed up and which is best for what. In the past I took Garlic for infections in my sinus, but I was hoping to find a SP product in place of that. ... THanks ... katie   [End]

• dewormer   by AlkalizingKatie  6y   926  Ask Barefoot

I suggested a friend try dewormer. He has had loose stool for 3 weeks since taking 2 tsp a day. What does that mean?   [End]

• dewormer-diarreah   by AlkalizingKatie  6y   1,044  Ask Dr. Sutter

I took dewormer and have no change in BMs. But I suggested it to someone else and they are getting diarreah from it. Well, actually just loose stools 5-6 times a day after only 2 tsp/day for 3 weeks. He said he feels 100% better than he did, but will the loose stools stop?   [End]

• SP and medication   by AlkalizingKatie  6y   994  Ask Dr. Sutter

Can someone on blood pressure meds take SP products? and the SP cleanse? DO you know if there are interaction rules?   [End]

• brewers yeast and candida   by AlkalizingKatie  6y   1,116  Ask Dr. Sutter

Why does brewers yeast aggrevate vaginal yeast infections?   [End]

• fasting   by AlkalizingKatie  6y   1,060  Ask Dr. Sutter

Im going to do a 21 days liquid fast in January for spiritual reasons. When I say liquid I mean no protein or soup. Just juice, oil, superfoods...If I get weak, would protafood by SP be a good idea? ... Thanks   [End]

• zymex 2 and parasites   by AlkalizingKatie  6y   1,928  Ask Dr. Sutter

Ive taken Barefoots Dewormer, but Im reading that zymex 2 is also good for parasites. Does zymex 2 kill ALL parasites? Or just tapeworms. AND, is the Dewormer just a different approach? or better? ... thanks ... katie   [End]

• Re: standard process and ulcer   by AlkalizingKatie  6y   2,315  Ask Dr. Sutter

yes she does. I believe her reaction is a result of the hydrochloride in the product she took. Anyway, I just met her and Im trying to help her. She is on a westin price type diet drinking alot of raw milk. Im not a fan of any milk, but she is sold on it. She also has no gall bladder as I discovered near the end of our conversation. SO, here is my question, how do I explain in simple terms how not having a gall bladder is her problem? And how raw milk is a problem. ... Thanks ... katie   [End]

• standard process and ulcer   by AlkalizingKatie  6y   2,255  Ask Dr. Sutter

Dr Sutter ... I met someone today who said they got a bleeding ulcer from taking Standard process supplement. I believe one was for thyroid, the other for adrenals. She said she is not allergic to wheat, but has been on a gluten free, dairy free, sugar free diet for 9 months now. Have you every heard of this? She said she has never had an ulcer before. ... Thanks ... Katie   [End]

• water   by alkalizingkatie  6y   1,283  Ask Barefoot

If I drink distilled water, the ph is acidic. How to I keep my body at the proper ph if Im constantly feeding it acidic water?   [End]

• trigger points   by alkalizingkatie  6y   1,261  Ask Barefoot

Background again ... I have a steel rod in my back, but no back pain. I have hip and leg problems. Ive dont 25 liver flushes. My diet is primarily raw with lots of fruits. Ive also been able to run for 2 years. HOWEVER, on about week 4 of the dewormer (and I dont know if it is related), I started having knee problems as a result of SUPER tight quad muscles on my right leg. I cant run now, can hardly walk. Did massage, but the trigger points came right back. Did a castor oil pack today, that was awesome, tight muscles came right back. Im very frustrated. ... Ive also done some juice fasting, but ...   [retrieve this message]

• trigger points from hell   by alkalizingkatie  6y   1,227  Ask Dr. Sutter

Background again ... I have a steel rod in my back, but no back pain. I have hip and leg problems. Ive dont 25 liver flushes. My diet is primarily raw with lots of fruits. Ive also been able to run for 2 years. HOWEVER, on about week 4 of the dewormer (and I dont know if it is related), I started having knee problems as a result of SUPER tight quad muscles on my right leg. I cant run now, can hardly walk. Did massage, but the trigger points came right back. Did a castor oil pack today, that was awesome, tight muscles came right back. Im very frustrated. ... Have you seen this in others with the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: constipaiton   by alkalizingkatie  6y   971  Ask Dr. Sutter

Have you tried LBB on Barefoots forum?   [End]

• Re: Ultra Phos liquid Question ...Anyone Please?   by alkalizingkatie  6y   1,369  Ask Dr. Sutter

can you get raw apple cider vinegar? I do 3 tbsp a day and it works great for liver flushing in place of apple juice.   [End]

• Re: SALT by MH   by alkalizingkatie  6y   1,187  Ask Barefoot

so does this mean you disagree with the salt water cure posted on curezone? ... ... ... http://curezone.com/foods/watercure.asp ...   [End]

• Re: liver flush 26   by alkalizingkatie  6y   1,102  Ask Dr. Sutter

Thank you for your reply. It turns out my knee is fine, its my quad, the trigger points were so tight that my tendons in my knee were being pulled. So Im working at releasing the muscles in my quad to my knee can move freely and heal. So the liver cleansing and dewormer must be creating trigger points for me.   [End]

• liver flush 26   by alkalizingkatie  6y   1,313  Ask Dr. Sutter

Ive been on dewormer 15 days. Did my 26th liver flush last night. No stones, no parasites. I feel ok. But after about a week of the dewormer my knees started acting up. This is unusual. In fact they hurt alot right now, mostly the right knee. My energy is fine, but I can only have a bm if I take 9 LBB a day. Which does not line up with having no stones come out. And Im on day 37 of no sugar, no grains, no dairy (expect goat kefir), and no coffee. ... What am I missing here? You would think my knees would be happy???? Man the tendons feel like they are just being yanked on. The impact doesnt h ...   [retrieve this message]

• headaches, sea salt, kidneys   by alkalizingkatie  6y   2,775  Ask Barefoot

Last year after a liver flush i had chronic headaches for several months. I discovered redmonds sea salt at 3 teaspoons a day took them away. But only if I took my salt. Then about 6 months later my chiro put me on a kidney enzyme with mullein and ginger in it-for about 3 weeks. It totally worked. I didnt have to take salt anymore. Well, its been about 6 months and my headaches are back. SO my questions: ... Would Barefoots kidney tonic work like the mullein and ginger did? ... Why is sea salt taking away my headaches? ... Would being on week 4 of the dewormer be working my kidneys harder? ... ... Thanks   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Sitz Bath, pictures? clarification?   by alkalizingkatie  6y   1,953  Ask Barefoot

In simple terms ... ... I get a good sweat going any way you like. ... Put about 2-3 inches of cold water in a small tub, like a kitty litter box tub. ... Sit your fanny in the cold water for 15 minutes. ... The end.   [End]

• Re: herb ingredients   by alkalizingkatie  6y   935  Ask Barefoot

nope, just like to look them up and learn about each one and what each one does...Not a big deal.   [End]

• oj fast   by alkalizingkatie  6y   883  Ask Barefoot

Can we drink more than the 2 ounces of oj per hour? Is more juice in general a problem? Im so thin and have a super high metabolism, I would feel more confortable with more juice. And I do plan on doing the almonds already. ... Thanks ... ... I forgot to ask, why is cascara not good for us in liquid form?   [End]

• herb ingredients   by alkalizingkatie  6y   891  Ask Barefoot

MH ... I have several of products and LOVE them. Is there a way on your website to see the list of ingredients before I buy any of your other formulas? ... Thanks ... Katie   [End]

• goat milk   by alkalizingkatie  6y   1,360  Ask Barefoot

Is goat milk (I bought goat kefir actually), mucous forming like cow milk?   [End]

• Re: parasite   by alkalizingkatie  6y   976  Ask Dr. Sutter

awesome. Thank you. I’ll order some dewormer tonight.   [End]

• Re: impromptu Lecithin flush   by alkalizingkatie  6y   1,387  Ask Barefoot

I want to make sure I get this straight. What actually flushed the liver? The oil and lecithin? or the salt? Ive never heard of salt flushing the liver. ...   [End]

• Re: How to do a sitz bath   by alkalizingkatie  6y   794  Ask Barefoot

You can buy a kit from MH. Or, what I do is fill a small plastic tub with cold water, and sit just my butt in the water so your privates are covered.   [End]

• website   by alkalizingkatie  6y   913  Ask Barefoot

I cant seem to get on barefoots website right now. Is it down? I was looking for the cost of his dewormer. ... thanks ... katie   [End]

• Re: Epsom salts . . .   by alkalizingkatie  6y   2,095  Ask Charlie

What about oxypowder? I used that alot. So how do I know if my mucous lining is shot? Its a little confusing. We dont want mucous, in fact we want to pass the MP, but we do want mucous?   [End]

• Re: Herxheimer   by alkalizingkatie  6y   3,007  Ask Charlie

Very good explanation Charlie. Thank you. ... Katie   [End]

• calcifications   by alkalizingkatie  6y   2,006  Ask Charlie

Charlie ... My friend just had a calcification in her breast removed for a biopsy. How do calcifications develop? Is it from calcium the body cannot use? ... Thanks ... Katie   [End]

• Re: protein   by alkalizingkatie  6y   1,210  Ask Charlie

fun, ok. I do love all the new foods I can eat now :)   [End]

Forum Pages
1  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17 18  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Representativ...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Enhance Nutrient Absorption with Digestive Enzymes- Bromelain, Enzy...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

The Famous Master Cleanse
For the first time ever, we have created the complete master cleans...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Healthy Weight Loss
”After having tried pills, shakes, and about everything else ... I am thr...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy
Proven natural remedy for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and much more!

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

291 messages, 479,556 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 16, 18 pages,  29,221,976 page views

"We are prone to thinking of drug abuse in terms of the male population and illicit drugs such as heroin, cocaine, and marijuana. It may surprise you to learn that a greater problem exists with millions of women dependent on legal prescription drugs."
~ Robert Mendelsohn, M.D.

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...

Proven Parasite Diet

Dr. Clark: Best Prices You Will Find!
Tools for Healing is the number one source for produc...

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Life Technology™

Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 1.87 sec at 4/17/2014 4:34:38 PM, requested by 23.21.23.126, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/s2.asp?f=762&ob=d&c=0&t=150&m=ALKALIZINGKATIE , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8