CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums5263 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [5134] Posted by finallyfaith, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,299,159 page views     1,154 messages     480,035 topics     34 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
74s ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [5134] Posted by finallyfaith, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1  10  20  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33 34  
  • great, thanks for the tip! n/m by finallyfaith  7y   1,018  Ask CureZone  

• you're welcome n/m by finallyfaith  7y   1,093  Alkaline/Acid Debate  

• Re: I need Finally Faith - Zeta Water by finallyfaith  7y   1,121  Ask CureZone   R

yes, it has indefinite shelf life. in fact, you can mix up a highly concentrated batch, and then just add a specific amount of that to each liter of water. for instance, if you added ten grams of electrolyte to one litre of water, then you could pour ten ML of this solution into 900 Ml of water and this will give you the necessary one gram of electrolyte per litre of water. this will save time since you dont have to measure out one gram for each litre of water. ... ... if you find it too acidic then use the adjusted recipe of .9 grams of K citrate and .1 gram of potassium bicarbonate per one li ...   [retrieve this message]

• ALS and Mycoplasma Bacteria by finallyfaith  7y   3,913  Ask CureZone  

something else to look into is the ALS/mycoplasma link. mycoplasma are tiny bacteria with no cell walls and can hide out in the body for long periods of time. the body produces no antibodies against mycoplasma bacteria until the disease is quite progressed so it can be almost impossible to test for it in the dormant stage. ... ... has your brother ever been in the armed services? the ALS rate for vets is 60% higher than for the rest of the population. with Gulf War Vets its even higher. one theory is that the soldiers that served during the Gulf War recieved vaccines that contained an altered f ...   [retrieve this message]

• als by finallyfaith  7y   1,222  Alkaline/Acid Debate  

i posted some about ALS here ... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=909223#i ...   [End]

• ALS Help - for "changeisgood" (+edit) by finallyfaith  7y   3,566  Ask CureZone   R

ALS is a nerve deneration disease and has been linked with high glutamate levels. glutamate is a naturally occuring amino acid and nuerotransmitter that can become toxic if levels are too high. glutamate opens the cell wall to pass a message from one cell to another, however when glutamate levels are too high, the cell wall stays open for far too long which causes calcium to flood the cell and the cell may then die. ... ... there are two ways to avoid glutamate toxicity - first eliminate ALL forms of MSG, the second is to cut way back on all foods high in glutamate. MSG is mono sodium glutamate ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Running LONG distances by finallyfaith  7y   1,067  Ask CureZone  

i would suggest genuine wild rice, not the store bought pretendo wild rice, but the real deal. this rice is grown by mother nature in lakes in minnesota, and harvested sustainably by native american tribes. be sure to soak it in good water for about 20 - 24 hours before cooking. you can then cook it, or you can allow it to sprout for a few days if you like. once sprouted you can still cook it on low heat, its really a wonderfully nutritious treat, the healthiest carbs around as far as i am concerned. ... ... ... http://www.nativeharvest.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=76 ... ... ... sweet potatoes a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Here by finallyfaith  7y   4,295  Energized Water  C  

This is the stuff that the guy who originally designed the protocol mines and sells. its expensive, but it gives a long explanation of why its so good. i have read on another site that someone has been having very good results with this method. ... ... ... http://www.ormuslike.info/ormuswater/magnetite-sand-1.html ...   [End]

• Altho - where do you get crushed magnetite? n/m by finallyfaith  7y   4,477  Energized Water  C  

• very interesting, thanks for posting n/m by finallyfaith  7y   3,920  Energized Water  C  

• Re: You are changed! I guess we all do by finallyfaith  7y   1,058  Near Death Exper.  

Spreading your poison far and wide I see. Admit that you have disliked (nice term) Rudi for a long time, and now you are here whispering these doubts in his ear. Get real, get a life, and do something constructive for a change. ... ... Your perpetual campaign of angst and paranoia gets REAL REAL old. Grow up, let go of the past, and move on. geez.   [End]

• Make Your Own Whole Food Glycos by finallyfaith  7y   1,081  Ask Moreless: pH  

i have no idea if the glycos really help ppl or not. but i suggest you take the time to make your own whole food glycos. ... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=811077#i ...   [End]

• Re: New Experiment, by MH by finallyfaith  7y   830  Ask Barefoot  

ok thanks, yes i agree it would make a great bath or hot tub additive. i would LOVE to put some of this on my wheatgrass. it sounds very similar to the product ”ocean grown solution” which i may try. you might want to look into it. ... ... ... http://www.oceangrown.com/products.html ...   [End]

• Re: Intense Smile - Workshop ???s by finallyfaith  7y   4,965  Breatharians Debate  

its really a sacrifice. see, he has the power to transform that burger into oneness with the universal consciousness. but if he left it there for someone else to eat, they might get fat from it. see? makes perfect sense. i do this same thing with snickers bars. i can teach you how to do this, but it will cost you. ... ... only serious enquiries please.   [End]

• ah! thanks for clarifying that, haha! n/m by finallyfaith  7y   2,307  News  

• yes, i agree n/m by finallyfaith  7y   2,247  News  

• interesting by finallyfaith  7y   2,301  News  

i posted above that plain old jello (you can get organic jello) might work just as well, if not better.   [End]

• Re: Actually i like this idea by finallyfaith  7y   2,362  News  

haha! my lovely ass? well, i must tell you i am a guy! most assume i am a woman due to my username, so its okay. ... ... really, you could just eat a bunch of jello before every meal and get the same affect, now that i think of it. plus how much does jello cost? course jello wasn’t invented by a big company and marketed to you as a way to lose weight, and it doesn’t cost much either, so it probably wouldn’t work! ... ... btw - enjoying the go round with corinth in the debate forum.   [End]

• Re: Grass Cubes turned out great! by finallyfaith  7y   1,590  Juicing Forum  C  

the truth is that any grass will juice up just fine and be super healthy for you. i have juiced about 6 different species of grasses and they all did good things for my health. any of the wild grasses that develop a seed head are wild relatives of our (highly hybridized) wheat plant. but the thing is its best to harvest the grass before it develops a head, since most of the nutrients and minerals get concentrated in the seed head. ... ... the good news is that you can still utilize the seed heads - for grass head tea. just strip the seeds and make yourself some tea with them, its very mild and ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Intense Smile - Workshop ???s by finallyfaith  7y   5,017  Breatharians Debate  

when you said you paid $180,000 i thought you were kidding. that is for real? ... ... was this investment worth it to you? what did you gain from it?   [End]

• Re: Actually i like this idea by finallyfaith  7y   2,366  News  

i think the that fact we grow and eat ”pretendo-food” with litte nutritional values is a the root of so many of our health problems, including obesity. i think obesity is basically ppl starving to death - they keep eating and eating because they aren’t getting the proper nutrition they should be from the food they eat. i know you agree with me about the quality of our foods. ... ... as far as this hydrogel goes, well i guess in theory it COULD increase such things as anorexia. my point is that what we normally do is come up with some type of drug with horrible side effects and then push it on u ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: blending wheatgrass? by finallyfaith  7y   1,823  Wheatgrass  

i have blended wheatgrass with some success. but remember, the reason cows can eat grass is that they have four stomachs. during its journey thru these stomachs the grass is slowly fermented and broken down over time. we have only one stomach, which is why eating grass is difficult for humans. the cellulose wall of grass is very tough and difficult to break down, thats why we juice it - the powerful gears of the juicer break down the wall and extract the yummy juice, something our stomachs are not capable of. ... ... so i think juicers are better at extracting the juice from grass, but blenders ...   [retrieve this message]

• Actually i like this idea by finallyfaith  7y   2,381  News  

hydrogels are completely non toxic and are used during surgery to help repair human tissue. the first law of medicine is ”above all do no harm” (a law big pharma violates at every opportunity) and at least this wont hurt anyone. i mean if someone wants to ingest a totally non toxic gel to help them cut down on food intake, i say - why not? ... ... in fact it may actually improve digestion and elimination since this will end up delivering lots of water to the intestines, and since most ppl are dehydrated anyway. ... ... this really doest sound so bad to me at all. i have seen MUCH worse ideas. ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: New Experiment, by MH by finallyfaith  7y   946  Ask Barefoot  

where did you get the product called ”plant pal”? i am interested in using it on my wheatgrass, thanks.   [End]

• Re: Kombucha Warning! by finallyfaith  7y   1,365  Ask Moreless: pH  

kombucha is a whole collection of many micro organisms, some of which are yeasts, so its not surprising you had a reaction. i would not do kombucha if you have yeast issues.   [End]

• okay, thank you, appreciate it n/m by finallyfaith  7y   1,358  Ask CureZone  

• Water Wars Heat Up by finallyfaith  7y   1,302  News  

this is news NO ONE is talking about. as drought conditions worsen across the country, and the globe, the fight for water resources gets intense. more at link. ... ... ... http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070607/ap_on_re_us/river_fight ... ... ... Carolinas in legal fight over river ... ... By MEG KINNARD, Associated Press Writer 1 hour, 32 minutes ago ... ... COLUMBIA, S.C. - South Carolina’s attorney general asked the ... U.S. Supreme Court on Thursday to stop North Carolina from draining millions of gallons from a river that provides drinking water and electricity to both states. ... ADVERTISEMENT ... ... The lawsuit comes ...   [retrieve this message]

• okay, thanks to both of you n/m by finallyfaith  7y   1,180  Ask CureZone  

• Re: thoughts on NutriDine by finallyfaith  7y   4,478  Iodine Debate  

i am curious about gold and iodine and how they interact. i have been enjoying the C gold i got quite a bit lately. i do find it interesting that of all the halides gold combines with iodine to form the most stable compound, more stable than even gold and bromine. in fact, iodine so readily combines with gold that iodine solutions are used to leach gold out of gold rich ore, then the iodine is stripped, leaving just the gold. i haven’t a clue if taking the gold and iodine together is a good idea, but i admit that its intriguing nonetheless. (au = gold) ... ... ... http://doccopper.tripod.com/go ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: why is eating shellfish bad? by finallyfaith  7y   6,559  Ask CureZone  

there is a big difference between shell fish and other fish. shellfish are hosts to a high number of bacteria, pathogens, and parasites that live inside the shells, between the flesh of the fish and the shell. microscopic organisms find this environment to be perfect, it provides food and shelter. the bacteria and parasite counts in shellfish are ALWAYS higher, sometimes much higher, than with other types of fish. ... ... crab is a bit different for the simple reason that the crab legs are a completely closed system. the flesh/shell area of organisms like clams or shrimp are exposed directly to ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: John E. is a dishonest crook that is lying to you and taking your mo... by finallyfaith  7y   7,816  Energized Water  

the units you are speaking of are not the John E. living water machine, its something else. this thread is regarding the JE living water machine. ... ... specifically which units are you referring to in your post?   [End]

• Re: to Blindguru by finallyfaith  7y   1,459  Raw Vegetarian  

what does jay say? i always heard norman was 100+ when he died?   [End]

• Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest a "famous atheist" by finallyfaith  7y   1,424  Christianity Debate  

the link does not work. who is anthony flew?   [End]

• Re: You CAN do these at home!! by finallyfaith  7y   1,508  Ask CureZone  

can you be more specific on exactly your protocol here? what is ”stuff”? what exactly do you apply to your skin? and what do you use to wrap yourself up with? thanks, i am curious.   [End]

• Re: Researchers recommend apple peel to protect against cancer by finallyfaith  7y   998  Cancer Support  

wow, great article. this sheds new light on why/how the gerson protocol may work against cancer, since they use pressed apples. the norwalk press juicer the gerson ppl utilize extracts every last bit of nutrient out of the ENTIRE piece of produce, and apple/carrot juice is the foundation of the program. i am really surprised at the amount of great research being done by universities regarding natural cures for cancer. they dont get the headlines, but the fact is the info is out there for anyone to find if they really want to. thanks for the excellent research you share.   [End]

• Re: Mineral Wraps *Edited* by finallyfaith  7y   1,405  Ask CureZone  

yeah, you’ve given me some good inspiration to make my own mineral bath. i have some azomite, which would be just perfect for this venture! yes, i will try it for sure. thanks for the great idea! ...   [End]

• Re: ExTensionYoga.com by finallyfaith  7y   1,507  Juicing Forum  

i have found that when i harvest the wild grasses that the best ones grow in semi shad, semi sun. usually under a tree where they get partial sunlight filtering thru the leaves. grass growing in direct sunlight for hours on end is usually dry and not sweet. ...   [End]

• Re: what is your preferred tooth cleaning method? n/m by finallyfaith  7y   1,233  News  

hey, thanks, thats a ton of great info. i usually use H2O2 plus baking soda, which works just fine for me. but i really like the idea of adding some glycerine and maybe some tea tree oil, i think i will experiment a a bit.   [End]

• Re: Anyone familiar with the Kofyman clinic? by finallyfaith  7y   1,446  Ask CureZone  

well i believe its koyfman, not kofyman. but i looked at their site, it looks ok. it seems a bit vague about specifically what each cleanse consists of. and truthfully you could research all those basic cleanses right here on curezone and do them yourself for much less money. it does look like they have a FIR sauna, which would be nice, and most ppl dont have one of those. i love saunas personally. ... ... its really about if you can afford it, and you feel like you need the extra support an environment can give you. if the money isn’t that big of an issue, and you would like ppl to guide you t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Mineral Wraps *Edited* by finallyfaith  7y   1,475  Ask CureZone  

a few years back i went to the steamboat hot springs in steamboat co. now, there are two of hot springs in the area, the one downtown built up for the tourists, and the REAL one about 15 miles out of town. the real one is a very low tech affair, essentially just rocks built around a mineral spring. you pay your money and go into the (very) hot pool. wow!! all i can say is that that place gave me such a feeling of well being, it lasted all day. something about being in that highly mineralized water just felt ”right.” i would have stayed there all day. to this day i still feel like i want to ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Planning on visiting Coral Castle? by finallyfaith  7y   1,193  Ask CureZone  

so you have been there? what was your impressions of the place? i have been intrigued by this story for years. its living proof that magic is real.   [End]

• That's lovely by finallyfaith  7y   1,176  Ask CureZone  

seriously fledgling, some of your posts are just gems!! thanks for posting this, its just what i needed to hear!   [End]

• Re: Is alcohol necessary when making your own?? by finallyfaith  7y   1,459  Homeopathy  

ok, thanks. yes, some well water is quite good, it all depends. this gives me a good idea about what has worked for someone else. you know, its interesting, i looked for articles online about making your own homeopathic mixes and could find only one! on the entire internet! of course i am sure there are more, but my first search turned up very little. here is the one i found, its pretty good actually, you might find it interesting. ... ... ... http://oaks.nvg.org/re6ra18.html ...   [End]

• Re: Is alcohol necessary when making your own?? by finallyfaith  7y   1,465  Homeopathy  

how soon do you consider ”right away”? ... ... thanks for your input.   [End]

• Re: Is alcohol necessary when making your own?? by finallyfaith  7y   1,476  Homeopathy  

what is your recipe for the urine stuff? do you go to 5x and then use drops of the 5x? distilled water? ... ... as far as the alcohol goes, yes i know everyone says its fine in such small amounts, and really for most ppl it is. but i just hate it, it seems to counteract the healing actions for me. i wonder if you could freeze it and that might stabilize it? i bet that would work actually. ... ... thanks for you input.   [End]

• Re: They do!! What they dont want you to know! by finallyfaith  7y   1,606  News  

wow, very sad indeed. from the links ... ... ------- ... ... China is now the world’s second-largest emitter of carbon dioxide, the main gas linked to global warming, and it is set to overtake the United States in 2009, a decade earlier than previously predicted. ... ... ------------ ... ... Reports of so-called cancer villages, where residents have high rates of cancer deaths, have also been cropping up in recent years, particularly on highly polluted sources of water. ... ... -------- ... ... A Health Ministry survey of 30 cities and 78 counties found that rapidly increasing air and water pollution as well as the use ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: They do!! What they dont want you to know! by finallyfaith  7y   1,513  News  

its sad and scary what they are doing. their are entire cities where it is nearly impossible to breath due to pollution. the sheer amount of HIGHLY toxic substances they are dumping into their lakes, rivers, air, food, animals and bodies is truly mind boggling. i suspect at some point in the not too distant future they will begin suffering from serious health affects due to this. much the same way americans are suffering from so many ill affects of factory farming and junk food, etc.   [End]

• Constant Gardener? by finallyfaith  7y   1,088  News  

did you see that movie? its a fictionalized version of this case, VERY good movie, also very scary!   [End]

• They do!! What they dont want you to know! by finallyfaith  7y   1,590  News  

this is the thing ppl are NOT understanding, the chinese ppl DO consume the very same things they export to the world, in fact they consume them at a higher rate than the rest of the world. the difference is that their immune systems have adjusted, they are used to it, so small amounts no longer have immediate consequences, its just more of the same - long slow death of a thousand paper cuts. ... ... the chinese are completely THRASHING both their enviornment and their own health in pursuit of the almighty yuan (dollar), its a sad sight to witness for such an old and venerated culture to act th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Is alcohol necessary when making your own?? by finallyfaith  7y   1,519  Homeopathy  

has anyone made their own homeopathic remedies? i am going to do some experimenting. the problem is that many suggest you add some alcohol once you get to 5x. well, i really dont like alcohol, and find i have a reaction to even a small amount. is it absolutely necessary to add the alcohol? will it stay fresh and affective without the alocohol? is there another preservative that could be used? like say citric acid?   [End]

• Study Show Flax Slows Tumor Growth by finallyfaith  7y   1,345  News  

more at link ... ... ... http://fe10.news.sp1.yahoo.com/s/nm/cancer_alternatives_dc ... ... ... In the flaxseed study, researchers at Duke University Medical Center in North Carolina and colleagues evaluated the seed’s role as a food supplement in 161 men who were scheduled to undergo surgery for prostate cancer. ... ... ”The growth rate was decreased in the men who got flaxseed,” said Dr. Nancy Davidson, an oncologist at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore who is president-elect of ASCO. ”I think this is fascinating.” ... ... Flaxseed is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and lignans, a fiber found on the seed coat. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Vaccination case goes to court by finallyfaith  7y   1,408  News  C  

”Members of the National Autism Association see drug manufacturers and the federal government as working too closely together to the point that the federal government is working to protect the industry from liability.” ... ... nnnaaahhh! really???? ... ... i wonder if RFK jr. is still working on this issue, he was working to uncover the mercury/vaccine/autism connection. i really like RFK jr, think he had done some great work with the environment, etc. i am glad to see this issue will get its day in court, will be interesting to see how it plays out.   [End]

• Re: Sanitorium outside of US by finallyfaith  7y   1,071  Ask CureZone  

i would look into the ozone hospital in malyasia. this is one of the only hospitals on earth that offer state of the art ozone treatments for a wide variety of disorders. i personally do not know how well your specific disorder responds to their various treatments, but i think its at least worth checking out. ... ... ... http://www.ozonehospital.com/ ...   [End]

• Re: this is what i am unclear on by finallyfaith  7y   17,822  Ask CureZone  

ok, near as i can tell, no they are not the same thing. however, it seems they can put a certain amount of brominated vegetable oil in products without telling us - lovely. its used to emulsify the lemon and other flavorings into the drink, to give it an even consistency. sigh ... ... ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brominated_vegetable_oil ... ... ... Brominated vegetable oil (BVO) is vegetable oil that has had atoms of the element bromine bonded to it. Brominated vegetable oil is used as an emulsifier in citrus-flavored soft drinks such as Mountain Dew, Gatorade, Sun Drop, Squirt and Fresca to help ...   [retrieve this message]

• what is your preferred tooth cleaning method? n/m by finallyfaith  7y   1,202  News  

• maple-ade by finallyfaith  7y   17,745  Ask CureZone  

yes, i agree. i make something i call maple-ade. ... ... which is water, maple syrup, sea salt, potassium citrate, concentrace brand mineral drops, and a bit of citric acid. its good!! ... ... its just that sometimes i am out and about and i want to be able to buy something to drink in a ”regular” store, and its usually gatorade since i dont drink soda and dont really like bottled juices.   [End]

• this is what i am unclear on by finallyfaith  7y   17,867  Ask CureZone  

i know flechas says gatorade has bromine in it, but i dont understand the source of this bromine? the label lists no bromine, so does flechas say that some ingredient in gatorade has hidden bromine?   [End]

• Re: sunflower seeds by finallyfaith  7y   1,539  Juicing Forum  

what did you plant the seeds in? soil or something else? did you soak the seeds overnight before planting?   [End]

• "Glycerol Ester of Wood Rosin"?? by finallyfaith  7y   20,368  Ask CureZone  

i have always considered gatorade to be ”okay”, not great, but ok. well yesterday i read the ingredient list on my lemon lime gatorade and it says ”glycerol ester of wood rosin”? ... ... doesn’t sound good to me, and i never noticed it before. does anyone know anything about it? wood rosin i know, and glycerol is a sugar/alcohol product, do they combine to do something toxic? do they have to ruin EVERYTHING??   [End]

• Re: CZ certainly IS an anomaly! Re: They're back (here)...but...Re: WHER... by finallyfaith  7y   1,284  Iodine Debate  

have i felt like i have always gotten my issues heard and dealt with?? NO! ... ... in fact, i get extremely rude messages posted to me on a regular basis, i just ignore it. ... ... however, there are some ppl its best not be EXTREMELY rude to, ya know? just political realities, if you will. obviously, i am not one of those ppl, haha!   [End]

• Re: Thoughts on Natural Cellular Defence for chelation? by finallyfaith  7y   1,058  Ask CureZone  

there is actually a zeolite forum here, you can read the archives and see what kind of experiences ppl have had. ... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=836 ...   [End]

• Re: CZ certainly IS an anomaly! Re: They're back (here)...but...Re: WHER... by finallyfaith  7y   1,189  Iodine Debate  

i know of no posts that dissapeared, except the one in question from vulcanel which SHOULD have dissappeared. posts were moved from the I forum over here, which was probably the right thing to do. were posts deleted from the I forum? you said ”when posts that ask logical questions about things ppl want/need to know start dissapearing”, i was unaware that happened - did it? if it did i disagree with that. ... ... as far as having your posts altered and having no explanation of why you were banned or what you did wrong, i totally disagree with that. if someone is banned they have a right to kno ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: the forum FOUNDER was banned.. by finallyfaith  7y   1,693  Iodine Supplementati  C  

no, it was erased completely, as it should have been. see my response to uny above.   [End]

• Re: CZ certainly IS an anomaly! Re: They're back (here)...but...Re: WHER... by finallyfaith  7y   1,233  Iodine Debate  

the post that most likely got vulcanel put on a one day time out was entirely rude and innapropriate. it appeared on the ask curezone forum last night for about ten mintues. it contained no criticism of curezone. i am quite certain if it had been directed at you, you would have been peeved. some ppl have spent years building up curezone into what it is, and to be that rude to them will most likely have consequences. there are ways to handle your discontent with something on curezone, the way he did it last night was NOT the way to do it. ... ... anyway, he is posting now, why not ask him directly?   [retrieve this message]

• Re: the forum FOUNDER was banned.. by finallyfaith  7y   1,697  Iodine Supplementati  C  

vulcanel left a, how shall i say it - ”innappropriate” - post in the ask cure zone forum last night which was quickly erased. seems someone wanted to send him a message by giving him a one day time out. my guess is he knows exactly why he was put on probation. ... ...   [End]

• try amazon, plenty there n/m by finallyfaith  7y   2,403  Conspiracy Debate  C  

• Re: Where do we post complaints about (over)moderation of forums? n/t by finallyfaith  7y   1,140  Iodine Debate  

CZ open debate ... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=224 ...   [End]

• Re: British Throne...The Truth, edit by finallyfaith  7y   2,605  Conspiracy Debate  C  

in 1688 James II was deposed as king of england, and in his place William III of orange was put on the throne. the house of orange is usually thought of as coming from the netherlands, but it is actually an offshoot of the older house of nassua which is a german royal line extending far back in history. the nassau-orange royal house has a long history of insinuating their relatives into the families of various royal lines throughout europe. in fact, it was not uncommon for a princess of this line to marry into another royal family, and shortly afterwards her husband suffered a mysterious d ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Mineral Content of Food Plunges Over Last 60 yrs by finallyfaith  7y   1,655  Minerals Support  

yup thats the one! cool, thanks, i am getting together all the necessities for my super soil. i may get some of the lava sand from that link, altho it doesn’t look like it ground very fine, but its so inexpensive i may get it anyway and add it to other more finely ground rock powders i already have. this is pretty fun. i found 55 lbs of hi quality kelp meal for $55, which is a great deal. i also located some mulched tree leaves i can have for free in my area. everytime you dig up a shovelful all kinds of critters are running around, so its really teeming with life. so its going well.   [End]

• Re: Mineral Content of Food Plunges Over Last 60 yrs by finallyfaith  7y   1,595  Minerals Support  

speaking of my wheatgrass, you posted a link for an amazon store that had all kinds of great products somewhere but i cant find that link, do you know the one i am talking about?   [End]

• Re: liquid chlorophyll!!! by finallyfaith  7y   6,927  Constipation  C  

the best form of chlorophyl is freshly juiced greens, especially wheatgrass juice, but also spinach, kale, chard, etc. ... ... i have taken the liquid chlorophyl before and found i liked it, but the fresh juice is so much better. i guess you could add the liquid to the fresh juice, that might have interesting affects.   [End]

• Re: How do you juice Carrots? by finallyfaith  7y   1,478  Juicing Forum  

32 oz of celery juice?? wow, how many pounds does it take to make that much? ... ... juicing the rinds sounds good, i assume their is plenty of nutrients there. do you use your breville for that?   [End]

• Re: Neo by finallyfaith  7y   1,111  Alkaline/Acid Debate  

ok, thought i would mention since i had persistent low grade fevers for several years, and CS and liver cleansing cured me of that. but i do think i suffered negative side effects from long term use. ... ... sound like you got a good program going, glad to hear you are getting results.   [End]

• Re: How do you juice Carrots? by finallyfaith  7y   1,585  Juicing Forum  

first thing in the am, i like to first juice an apple, then down that juice. then i add two - four wheatgrass cubes to the glass, and juice a few carrots and another apple, then i crunch the wheatgrass cubes as i slowly sip on the apple/carrot juice with some lemon juice squeezed in it. best way to start the day!   [End]

• Re: Is a hair mineral test really necessary? by finallyfaith  7y   1,750  Minerals Support  

since micro organisms actually manufacture B12 from cobalt, i have often wondered about adding cobalt to milk, and then making yogurt with that. in other words fermenting milk with added cobalt in order to encourage the micro organisms to synthesize B12. sounds like a good idea, but i have never tried it.   [End]

• Re: Things to do to distilled water by finallyfaith  7y   1,163  Ask CureZone  

well, not sure what a weight watchers scale looks like. but this is the type i use. however, i know nothing about this company, but my scale looks identical to that one. just as long as it measures to the .1 grams it will be fine. ... ... ... http://cgi.ebay.com/550-x-0-1-GRAM-DIGITAL-POCKET-SCALE-JEWELRY-SCALES-AWBK_W... ...   [End]

• Re: Things to do to distilled water by finallyfaith  7y   1,269  Ask CureZone  

i am doing quite well thanks, thanks for asking. ... ... yes, sodium bicarb is baking soda. the two easiest to get hold of negatively charged electrolytes are potassium citrate and sodium citrate. both can be bought on ebay for cheap, but i do not know the purity of those products. ... ... ultra pure, USP grade, can also be purchased from places like ... http://www.sciencelab.com ... ... ... i have found best times to be first thing in the am or about 2 or more hours after eating any food. ... ... i like the water. the potassium doesnt taste all that great, but not terrible. the sodium tastes pretty good to me. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Things to do to distilled water by finallyfaith  7y   1,172  Ask CureZone  

here is zeta info. the only change is that if you want to make a slightly more alkaline zeta water, you can do ... ... .9 grams negatively charged electrolyte ... .1 grams potassium (or sodium) bicarbonate ... 1 litre of water ... ... otherwise everything is explained ... ... ... ... http://curezone.com/blogs/f.asp?f=1160 ... ...   [End]

• Re: Neo by finallyfaith  7y   1,069  Alkaline/Acid Debate  

have you tried colloidal silver for your low grade fevers? it worked great for me, altho i dont recommend long term CS use.   [End]

• Mineral Content of Food Plunges Over Last 60 yrs by finallyfaith  7y   1,834  Minerals Support   R

... http://www.commondreams.org/headlines06/0202-06.htm ... ... ... Mineral Levels in Meat and Milk Plummet Over 60 Years ... · Study blames the decline on intensive farming ... · Food industry contests comparative methods ... by Felicity Lawrence ... ... The mineral content of milk and popular meats has fallen significantly in the past 60 years, according to a new analysis of government records of the chemical composition of everyday food. ... ... ... ...today’s agriculture does not allow the soil to enrich itself, but depends on chemical fertilisers that don’t replace the wide variety of nutrients plants and humans ...   [retrieve this message]

• Awake After 19 yrs in Coma - Stunned by finallyfaith  7y   1,380  News  

... http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/06/02/polish.coma.reut/index.html ... ... ... Democracy stuns Polish coma man ... POSTED: 11:08 a.m. EDT, June 2, 2007 ... Story Highlights ... • Polish railway worker wakes after 19 year coma ... • Surprised to find communism is over in East European country ... ... WARSAW, Poland (Reuters) -- A 65-year-old railwayman who fell into a coma following an accident in communist Poland regained consciousness 19 years later to find democracy and a market economy, Polish media reported on Saturday. ... ... Wheelchair-bound Jan Grzebski, whom doctors had given only two or three years to ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Very Nice Results with Gold by finallyfaith  7y   1,815  Minerals Support  

thanks, interesting reading. i always find it funny when people recommend drinking copious amounts of colloidal silver (as that site does) and claim its harmless, but that a tiny amount of gold will lead to dire consequences. i am not buying it. ... ... as for it accumulating in the brain, yes its possible it does that because gold is a NECESSARY nutrient for proper brain functioning. ... ... as for certain bacteria needing gold, well lots of bacteria need lots of minerals. to avoid ingesting all minerals that any pathogen might possibly use would mean stopping all mineral intake, not really feasibl ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Good Advisor ?? by finallyfaith  7y   1,000  Politics Debate  

yes and no. the prez is commander in chief, but he is only supposed to go to war when CONGRESS declares war. we know full well this congress rolled over and played dead and gave the prez the power to make war at his pleasure, so our current gov is in flagrant disregard of the constitution. whats new?   [End]

• Re: have you seen this filter? by finallyfaith  7y   7,557  Iodine Supplementati  C  

yes it does, but it infuses the medium with silver, which further binds fluoride and prevent the kind of bacteria growth that RO filter may encourage. it substitutes the aluminum that some use with silver, which i think is a GREAT idea. ... ... yes, independant lab results would be wonderful, no question.   [End]

• CZ is a gemini? how appropriate! happy B-day! n/m by finallyfaith  7y   1,604  Webmaster Support  

• have you seen this filter? by finallyfaith  7y   7,712  Iodine Supplementati  C  

the reason i am interested in this subject is that i have been using RO water on and off for a while, and am now worried its really not that great. this filter looks very good, they claim it removes fluoride but doesn’t use aluminum. the Fluoride Action Network gave it a good review. ... ... ... http://www.waterkleenfrs.com/ ...   [End]

• Fascinating Info on RO! by finallyfaith  7y   7,696  Iodine Supplementati  C  

the more i look into RO the more i dont like it. this link says it can encourage bacteria growth due to the slow process, and he doesn’t believe its very affective at removing fluoride. ... ... ... http://onibasu.com/archives/cl/2742.html ... ... ... RO is basically a filter with very small pores and water is forced ... through ... under pressure. It’s a slow system, producing filtered water gradually ... and ... storing it in a tank. Here are the problems. ... ... 1) The filter material, which has _very_ small pores, allowing through ... only ... those molecules of atomic weight less that about 180 (water is 18), is ... made ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: whole-house filter prices by finallyfaith  7y   7,810  Iodine Supplementati  C  

bone char is used in the sugar industry to dechlorinate the sugar. here is some interesting info about that. more at link. ... ... ... http://www.mad-cow.org/jun99_late_news.html ... ... ... Almost all cane sugar refineries require the use of a specific filter to decolorise the sugar and absorb inorganic material from it. This whitening process occurs towards the end of the sugar refining procedure. The filter may be either bone char, granulated carbon, or an ion exchange system. The granular carbon has a wood or coal base, and the ion exchange does not require the use of any animal products (2). ... ... Bo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: whole-house filter prices by finallyfaith  7y   7,848  Iodine Supplementati  C  

more at link ... ... ... http://www.eawag.ch/organisation/abteilungen/sandec/schwerpunkte/ws/projects/... ... ... ... Fluoride Removal ... ... Development, optimization and promotion of simple and low-cost fluoride removal methods ... ... Download this document ... ... Background ... ... Fluoride is the 13th most abundant element in the earth crust (625 mg/kg) and often has a natural rock-derived origin in drinking water (Koritnig, 1951). Different minerals and their corresponding rocks, such as granites, basalts, syenites, shales etc., can contain high fluoride concentrations. Groundwater, interacting with these rocks, c ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Is a hair mineral test really necessary? by finallyfaith  7y   1,847  Minerals Support  

and how is the cobalt deficiency now? better?   [End]

• Re: Is a hair mineral test really necessary? by finallyfaith  7y   1,855  Minerals Support  

i think one of the reasons dr. wilsons test are expensive is that they dont just check for ”high” or ”low” copper, rather he has designed a highly specialized test that looks at three different copper related conditions - copper-toxic, copper-deficient or biounavailable copper. i personally don’t know of anyone else who tests for those three things. ... ... his concept of bio unavailable copper basically says that you do actually have plenty of copper in your body, but its bound up in tissues and therefore unable to be utilized. in this case, just taking more copper usually doesn’t help. ... ... my ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Is a hair mineral test really necessary? by finallyfaith  7y   1,766  Minerals Support  

how many minerals did that test cover? did it tell you the degree to what you were deficient?   [End]

• Re: when illegals go berserk will your state be prepared? by finallyfaith  7y   922  Politics Debate  

read john perkins’ ”confessions of an economic hitman” and then get back to me.   [End]

• What the..? Dr. Laura's soldier son's sick words by finallyfaith  7y   872  Politics Debate  

wow, i cant believe what dr. laura’s son is saying on his blog. he is a soldier stationed in Afganistan, and this is how he describes his life. the full story is at the link. ain’t war wonderful?? (i should note that the army pr dude says this ”could” be fake, but it looks pretty authentic) ... ... CAUTION - GRAPHIC LANGUAGE!!!!! ... ... ... http://www.sltrib.com/ci_5934072 ... ... ... ”Yes . . . F---ING Yes!!!” said one blog entry on the Schlessinger site. ”I LOVE MY JOB, it takes everything reckless and deviant and heathenistic and just overall bad about me and hyper focuses these traits into my job of ru ...   [retrieve this message]

• UN Report - Dollar on Verge of Collapse by finallyfaith  7y   1,262  Politics Debate  C  

this is no joke, and really could affect us all in a big way. our debt level is simply unsustainable, and the housing market continues to drag the US economy down, not to mention the war we cant afford to pay for. a collapsing dollar will have worldwide impacts, one of which will be the rise of the power of the euro, AND the rise of Russia as an economic superpower. dont believe me about russia? they just finished paying off their foreign debt - ahead of schedule, and they control huge amounts of natural gas and oil deposits. ... ... more at link ... ... ... http://pressesc.com/01180629622_dollar_fal ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: fascinating! by finallyfaith  7y   1,245  Minerals Support  

ok, thanks, no i have not, that forum seems fairly silent, but i will post something there.   [End]

• Re: Aquaspace carafe to filter out fluoride by finallyfaith  7y   7,963  Iodine Supplementati  C  

well, aluminum will bind very quickly with fluoride, forming aluminum flouride, which is just about the LAST compound you would ever want to ingest, as the fluoride will serve to escort the aluminum into your brain, which puts you at great risk of alzheimers and all kinds of other disorders. the fact that your friends hair tested high for aluminum illustrates this quite well. ... ... but you are probably right about cities using alumina filters. ... ... both boron and calcium bind readily with fluoride. i am sure the bone char is high in calcium which would mean it does leach out some fluoride, but ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: fascinating! by finallyfaith  7y   1,221  Minerals Support  

again, more great stuff there. i find it real interesting ppl were already talking about depleted soils that long ago, just imagine how badly depleted they are by now! and there again we see that mineralized crops are naturally pest resistant and resist spoilage. ... ... have you ever run across anything which shows the optimal levels for a wide range of minerals in soil? all the info i have seen say you must first get your soil tested then you can figure out what to add. but i am building soil from the ground up, so to speak, for my wheatgrass, i am starting at zero, so i am wondering the opti ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Aquaspace carafe to filter out fluoride by finallyfaith  7y   7,971  Iodine Supplementati  C  

thanks this is very interesting. after reading thru the emails i am still unsure about whether or not the filter disperses aluminum into the water? if i read it correctly, the filter does initially disperse aluminum, but then stops? do you know?   [End]

• Re: What do I do for my son's eye? by finallyfaith  7y   1,220  Ask CureZone  

what concentration of boric acid is used for an eye wash?   [End]

• fascinating! by finallyfaith  7y   1,221  Minerals Support  

wow, what a great article. i had no idea that CO2 incrases would have those kind of affect. i pulled out two intriguing quotes. the first indicates that perhpas we can thwart this by making sure the microbe levels are high in the soil. the second one demonstrates clearly what a disaster modern day agriculture is. in fact, i have been looking for taht data for some time, so thank you for posting this article. i had an argument with someone who said there was no way we could ever determine that food in centuries past was more or less nutritious than food we grow now, well apparently we can! ...   [retrieve this message]

• stay away from source naturals brand gold by finallyfaith  7y   2,149  Minerals Support  

mine only cost about $20, and at the rate i am using it it will last quite a while. just dont buy ”source naturals” brand C gold, as it contains metyl paraben which is a form of benzene, it should be illegal. i got mine here, they very often have sales. ... ... ... http://www.utopiasilver.com/products/gold/ ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: Very Nice Results with Gold by finallyfaith  7y   1,678  Minerals Support  

i have heard that sage can reverse gray hair, and i have been meaning to try it, but i never have. ... ... ... http://curezone.com/blogs/m.asp?f=235&i=5 ...   [End]

• Re: does anyone else find this totally incredible? by finallyfaith  7y   1,549  News  

actually the underlying issue here that the media is not covering is just how bad our reliance on failing antibiotics is. viruses and bacteria mutate to thwart antagonists, its the natural order of things. this strain of TB has mutated into being drug resistant, and health official really do have a good reason to be concerned. if a drug resistant strain of TB were to break out and infect large numbers of people we would be in SERIOUS trouble. i dont believe in taking silver for every sneeze or sniffle, but in this case it would definitely be called for.   [End]

• Re: The page that the link leads is not working. by finallyfaith  7y   1,148  Christianity Debate  

i disagree with the statement ”either a peson has love in their heart or they don’t” ... ... this is a very black and white way of looking at things. sometimes the love in our hearts get clouded and buried beneath the cares of worries of this world and so it does not shine thru, but it is still there. it may be dormant, sleeping, or totally obscured, but it does not die. the seed of hope and love is eternal, and that seed lies in the heart of everyman. we can choose to ignore it or we can care and water it, but it is there nonetheless.   [End]

• Organic Apples, Toms, Peaches Higher Nutritional Value by finallyfaith  7y   778  News  

the results of three new studies from the EU show that organic produce has higher nutrional value than their pesticide laden counterparts. you can view the entire studies at the link. ... ... ... http://www.naturalmatters.net/newsview.asp?news=3067 ... ... ... EU funded studies show organic food has higher nutritional quality ... 01/04/2007 ... ... Three new European research projects have just revealed that organic tomatoes, peaches and processed apples all have higher nutritional quality than non-organic, supporting the results of research from America on kiwi fruit reported 26 March 2007. [1] ... ... Researchers ...   [retrieve this message]

• dandelion root by finallyfaith  7y   1,876  News  

have you heard this guy’s story? i think its a great story. he ”recieved” the cure for his cancer - unwashed dandelion root dried at low temperatures. he ingested this for a few months and his cancer was completely cured. he now cultivates dandelions and harvests the roots and gives the medicine to cancer patients for free. he has had some success too. ... ... ... http://www.cancertutor.com/Cancer02/DandelionRoot.html ...   [End]

• Re: Here we go again? by finallyfaith  7y   1,038  Ask CureZone  

the I forum is very popular, so ppl are posting all kinds of questions not necessarily related to Iodine to get the thoughts of all those who read that forum.   [End]

• Re: Very Nice Results with Gold by finallyfaith  7y   1,671  Minerals Support  

haha! no i have not. the gray has not responded to any of the mineral protocols i am doing. ah well! besides, its not ”gray” its ”silver”! ... ... we will see how it responds to my super mineralized wheatgrass.   [End]

• Re: Here we go again? by finallyfaith  7y   1,033  Ask CureZone  

ok, yes i do see a gap of about 7 hours on the I forum. not sure what happened there. maybe no one posted?   [End]

• Very Nice Results with Gold by finallyfaith  7y   2,046  Minerals Support   R

i have been using some colloidal gold recently and really enjoying the results. i previously used it and followed the directions on the bottle, which suggest one teaspoon a day. well that was quite a bit. this time around i decided to start with micro doses and work my way. i transferred the gold to a dropper bottle, and started with literally one drop a day. then worked my way up. at five drops, i could feel a very nice affect - mental alertness, a sense of ”wakefulness” and nice energy flow. i have tried increasing the dosage, but 5 to 7 drops seems to be the optimal dosage for me. ... ... an ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Here we go again? by finallyfaith  7y   1,058  Ask CureZone  

what forum is missing seven days? i dont see any missing posts.   [End]

• Re: God is not the author of evil? by finallyfaith  7y   1,176  Christianity Debate  

if you believe that God is The Source of all that is, was, and ever shall be, then even evil ultimately originates from the Source. all things serve the greater purpose, including evil. ... ... of course some will say that God gave his creations free will, and then they chose to create evil of their own accord. but okay, that still means that ultimately the whole thing originated from God. the POSSIBILITY to even choose evil was created by God. if God had wanted to God could have simply left that off the table, God could have not allowed the option of choosing evil, but God did allow it, so ult ...   [retrieve this message]

• great site, thanks n/m by finallyfaith  7y   1,468  Iodine Supplementati  

• Re: Time does not exist. by finallyfaith  7y   1,044  Ask CureZone  

time is a measurement of distance travelled, thus remaining at the zero point, time disappears. only when you are moving relative to the center does time exist.   [End]

• Re: Fascinating quote by finallyfaith  7y   1,919  News  

very interesting study. i would love to find a study that shows nutrient content of food grown on remineriled soil (with the Acres USA method) versus ordinary organic. that would be fascinating. ... ... so, clearly we do see that pesticides disrupt the ability of produce to develop nutrients. and youre right i am sure it disrupts our ability to absorb and synthesize our nutrients as well.   [End]

• Fascinating quote by finallyfaith  7y   1,925  News  

yes, certainly, but that study concentrated on kiwis. i found this quote quite fascinating. note - phenolic metabolites are the free radical scavengers of plants and protect against oxidation and pathogens. ... ... -------------------------- ... ... ”It is possible that conventional growing practices utilize levels of pesticides that can result in a disruption of phenolic metabolites in the plant, that have a protective role in plant defense mechanisms,” wrote Amodio.   [End]

• Organic Produce Has More Minerals by finallyfaith  7y   638  Minerals Support  

this study found that organic kiwi’s are higher in vitamin and mineral content than non organic kiwis. i pulled out one quote, the whole story is at the link. ... ... ... http://www.foodnavigator.com/news/ng.asp?id=75280-organic-pesticide-nutrition ... ... ... ”All the main mineral constituents were more concentrated in the organic kiwifruits, which also had higher ascorbic acid and total phenolic contents, resulting in a higher antioxidant activity,” concluded the researchers. ... ...   [End]

• Study - Organic Kiwi's Higher in Vitamin Content by finallyfaith  7y   1,968  News  

mroe at link ... ... ... http://www.foodnavigator.com/news/ng.asp?id=75280-organic-pesticide-nutrition ... ... ... Organic kiwis healthier than non-organic? ... ... By Stephen Daniells ... ... ... 27/03/2007 - The nutritional profile of kiwi fruit grown organically is healthier than conventionally grown fruit, American researchers have reported. ... ... The research, published in the Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture, compared kiwi fruit grown on the same soil type and environmental conditions. Its findings could re-ignite the debate between conventional and organic fruit that has raged with claim and cou ...   [retrieve this message]

• Thanks for posting that/ beautiful n/m by finallyfaith  7y   1,267  Near Death Exper.  

• Study - Thoughts Can Make You Old/Keep You Young by finallyfaith  7y   1,205  News  

more at link ... ... ... http://health.yahoo.com/experts/goinggray/257/are-your-thoughts-making-you-old ... ... ... Are Your Thoughts Making You Old? ... Posted by Anne Kreamer ... on Wed, May 30, 2007, 8:58 am PDT ... ... What words would you associate with being old? I asked a few people recently, and here are just some of the words they used: fuddy-duddy, not fresh, decrepit, sad, wrinkly, tired, stiff, brittle, unhappy, invisible, obsolete, diminished, fat, fragile, cranky, and marginalized. ... ... Wise and experienced were the two positive words that came up, but only after I pushed to see if there might be any ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Actually I was very hopeful about this cleanse by finallyfaith  7y   1,157  Ask CureZone  

if that is the case, then i would say its the senna. i have a similar reaction to senna, tho not as severe. if you google ”senna + cramps” you will see that abdominal cramps is one of the possible side effects listed for that herb. the cascara sagrada may have caused it too, possibly. ... ... the problem with taking an herbal mix is that if you have a bad reaction you dont know which herb or herbs were the problem. you have to take small portions of each one and test how it affects you, thats how i figured out that senna gives me abdominal cramps, so now i stay away from anything with senna in ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: 3rd Dream About... by finallyfaith  7y   915  Dreams  

my first thought is that deep down you yearn for a reunion with your daughter who will always be your baby.   [End]

• Re: weird dream by finallyfaith  7y   1,138  Dreams  

well, my first thought is about being wounded in the heart - the physical heart but the emotional one. ... ... perhaps your partner has suffered deep emotional wounds in the past, and chooses to remain shut down, doesn’t want anyone to come near or help him/her. so they just continue on suffering. you see that they are suffering and stand by helpless since you cant help someone who refuses help. ... ... deep heart wounds are tough to cope with. ...   [End]

• Re: Dr. Schultze's IF#1 causes terrible pain by finallyfaith  7y   1,224  Ask CureZone  

hi, sorry to hear about your latest troubles. having read many of your past posts, my advice is this - stop doing any of the herbs/supplements/flushes/cleanses etc that you are doing. i feel like you are fighting against them emotionally. i feel like you are convinced that before you even start the protocol it will fail, i think that your attitude is that nothing will ever work for you. so you are fiercely fighting against the medicine you are taking. and when it doesn’t work, well that just proves you were right all along. ... ... i think you need to first and foremost get your spiritual/menta ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: JackDaw and FinallyFaith...Raw Goat's Milk by finallyfaith  7y   7,675  Ask CureZone  

thanks, an excellent article you linked there! ... ... when you make your yogurt, how long do you culture it for? and do you keep it someplace warm, or do you just leave it out on the counter?   [End]

• Re: Are We Doomed? Insanity Now Mainstream. There Is No Tomorrow. by finallyfaith  7y   1,374  Atheism Debate  

this was an interesting article. ... ... but i think bill is missing something here. the reality is that the nighmare scenario we are creating for ourselves here is really only in part due to the religious apocalyptic nihilism that is prevalent. ... ... i see it as a collusion, an alliance of convenience between the religious apocalyptos, the military industrial complex extremsists, and unfettered corporate profiteers. ... ... do you think the heads of exxon are sitting around talking about how imminent return of Jesus means it okay for them to ignore climate change? do you think corporate heads are resi ...   [retrieve this message]

• ok, thanks for your input n/m by finallyfaith  7y   7,668  Ask CureZone  

• Re: Reusing Yogurt Starter Culture - How Many Times? by finallyfaith  7y   7,739  Ask CureZone  

ah, i see what you are saying. so are you suggesting i first boil the milk, then let it cool, before adding the starter culture from my last batch?   [End]

• Re: Very Disheartened by finallyfaith  7y   1,573  Politics Debate  

the fact of the matter is the iraq is an articifical construction of the british empire, designed in such a way as to gain access to as much oil as possible for that empire. left to themselves, those two factions (sunnis / shiites) would never have decided to forge a union under a unified country. so we are essentially inheriting the nightmare that england created. i find it interesting england never cared a whit about that region till oil was found. then guess what?? they determined the peoples there needed to be ”liberated” from their horrible oppressors and so they galantly sent in the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Reusing Yogurt Starter Culture - How Many Times? by finallyfaith  7y   7,712  Ask CureZone  

right, that is what i am thinking. of course i am wondering how you know it could be contaminated, but i guess if it feels right in my belly its good to go. thanks.   [End]

• Re: Magnesium Sulphate (ES) by finallyfaith  7y   2,530  Magnesium  C   R

the vast majority of the product you linked is magnesium oxide, which is not very absorbed. it essentially breaks down into elemental magnesium which is not well absorbed. same with ES, the sulphur and magnesium bond is not strong and it breaks down into elemental mag and sulfur. ... ... minerals are best absorbed when bound to an acid in my opinion. ... ... i would rather use this, from that same store, just a bit more ... ... ... http://www.swansonvitamins.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?store... ...   [End]

• Sorry to hear it Torrie, i pray for your healing n/m by finallyfaith  7y   1,147  Ask CureZone  

• Re: Super Bugs Increasing - Resistant to Antibiotics by finallyfaith  7y   1,444  News  

what makes his better? is it that its precisely controlled ppm? i have heard that PRECISELY 11 ppm is the magic number.   [End]

• Re: Very Disheartened by finallyfaith  7y   1,495  Politics Debate  

you are their enemy, they are your enemy. as long as we the people thrive on hating others and projecting all our fear onto some other group we will be lost and manipulated and controlled. ... ... we are all in this together.   [End]

• Re: Reusing Yogurt Starter Culture - How Many Times? by finallyfaith  7y   8,046  Ask CureZone  

did you see my post marked ”since 1943”? ... ... i wonder if it has anything to do with the nature of the specific bacteria involved? the LB17 is some hearty stuff, not like your average yogurt strain.   [End]

• Re: Very Disheartened by finallyfaith  7y   1,498  Politics Debate  

i heard an interview with several EYE WITNESSES, you know the way news is supposed to be reported instead of spoon fed by morons on fox ”news”   [End]

• Re: Very Disheartened by finallyfaith  7y   1,525  Politics Debate  

so you rembmer when those mercenaries (military contractors) got kidnapped and then hung from a bridge? we bombed that city into oblivion after that. into absolute oblivion. men women and children. it was pure retribution on innocents for the acts of a few. ... ... it was characterized as ”heavy fighting” by cnn and fox ”news” but it was not, it was us bombing the $hit out of those people. not okay with me. ... ... we bombed civilian targets for an entire decade in iraq after the first war, destroing water sources and causing disease and famine. we killed untold tens possibly hundreds of thousands o ...   [retrieve this message]

• Since 1943! by finallyfaith  7y   7,838  Ask CureZone  

this person says he has been using the same yogurt culture since 1943!! wow! this must be an armenian thing then. in fact that starter was already old at that point, so no telling how old it is. i had no idea you could do this, what a trip! ... ... (madzoon is armenian for yogurt) ... ... ... http://www.williammichaelian.com/letseat/oldfood24.html ... ... ... You should never have to buy starter again. We have been using the same madzoon for years and years. In fact, the madzoon we are eating today is directly descended from the starter my grandmother gave my mother when she and my father were first married ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Very Disheartened by finallyfaith  7y   1,582  Politics Debate  

we are exterminating terrorists? you use the term ”exterminate” to describe bombing villages into the stone age? does it make you feel better if you use a term that is normally reserved for kiling insects? ... ... we are exterminating terrorists??? no we are CREATING terrorists!!! the iraq war has created more terrorists than osama ever could have in fourteen lifetimes. we will be paying karma for this war for over a century.   [End]

• Spider and Goats Genes...into Humans? by finallyfaith  7y   2,265  News  

researchers have already transplanted spider genes into a goat. the goat then produces a milk like substance that is super strong. they are now working on ways to use this trans-genic substance as artificial tendons for humans. in other words you would have a genetically modified goat product with spider genes in it as a piece of your body. ... ... things are getting freaky!!!! ... ... more at link ... ... ... http://www.edwardwillett.com/Columns/spidersilk.htm ... ... ... Seeking the Secrets of Spider Silk ... by Edward Willett ... ... A few years ago I wrote a column to which, much to my delight, I was able to assign ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Reusing Yogurt Starter Culture - How Many Times? by finallyfaith  7y   7,861  Ask CureZone  

this stuff has a real kick to it, its unlike any probiotic i have ever used. i add a little molasses to the milk and then just one capsule (opened up), it cultures very quickly. the yogurt taste is so so, but it gets your bowels moving thats for sure. ... ... so the amrenians said to reused the culture over and over eh? well i will give it a try then. thanks for the input.   [End]

• Reusing Yogurt Starter Culture - How Many Times? by finallyfaith  7y   8,926  Ask CureZone  

so i am making yogurt with the LB17 as my culture - wow that stuff rocks. this is no wussy acidophilus culture, they develop this stuff outside for three years in all temperatures, its about 15 different bacteria. when you eat this yogurt you FEEL it! ... ... so, i am using the last bit of the yogurt as the starter culture for my next batch. what i am wondering is - how many times can i do that? indefinitely? is there a point at which the culture becomes too old? does it mutate? thoughts? ... ... here is the site for LB17 ... ... ... http://www.osumex.com/csproductlink17.php ... ... ... here is what is in LB17 ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Very Disheartened by finallyfaith  7y   1,593  Politics Debate  

we should stop allowing war profiteers to run our government. as long as those who directly profit from war are in charge of our government we will have wars - i guaran-damn-tee it. first we use billions in tax payer money to set these dictators up, then we use billions to make war against them. who profits? not we the people, thats for sure. ... ... bush et al are lying to you when they say they are training iraqui soldiers to take over. they said they had 250,000 trained iraqi’s ready to go two years ago, now they admit they have less then 10,000. lies, lies, and more lies. they will keep lyi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Potassium??? by finallyfaith  7y   1,308  Minerals Support  

you can get inexpensive K citrate off ebay, but i do not know the quality. i got USP grade (ultra pure) K citrate from ... http://www.sciencelab.com ... i think it was about $45 for 500 grams. ... ... yes, K citrate is an excellent way to supplement potassium in my opinion. minerals are best absorbed when bound to an acid, and K citrate is potassium bound to citric acid.   [End]

• Very Disheartened by finallyfaith  7y   1,629  Politics Debate  

the news that cindy quit the anti war movement is really depressing. she watched in frustration as the dems totally caved last week. the dems - how pathetic, an opposition party that never opposes anything. ... ... the reality is that MOST ppl are against the war, but NO ONE seems to really care enough to actually do anything about it. the military industrial complex is now in full control of our government and ppl are more concerned about american idol and anna nicole smith than the fact that the crime of the century is being committed in all our names. ... ... it seems nobody really cares too much ...   [retrieve this message]

• Super Bugs Increasing - Resistant to Antibiotics by finallyfaith  7y   1,515  News   R

more at link ... ... ... http://apnews.myway.com/article/20070528/D8PDK1003.html ... ... ... ... Study: Superbugs Emerge Among Urban Poor ... ... ... May 28, 4:48 PM (ET) ... ... By CARLA K. JOHNSON ... ... CHICAGO (AP) - Drug-resistant staph infections have spread to the urban poor, rising almost seven-fold in recent years in some Chicago neighborhoods, a new study finds. ... ... Researchers said the crowded living conditions of public housing and jails may speed up the person-to-person spread of infection. ... ... The superbugs, first seen mainly in hospitals and nursing homes, have turned up recently among athletes, prisoners a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Wow! Pretty cool! by finallyfaith  7y   1,068  Environmental  

i hadn’t seen or hear of that before, taht is truly amazing, we could really be running our cars off salt water!   [End]

• Re: Damned spider veins... by finallyfaith  7y   1,906  Ask CureZone  

pine bark extract and/or grapeseed extract, both internally and topically. both of these have blood building and circulation boosting compounds. you can get cream with pine bark extract in it. i know of one woman who used the internal/topical approach with pine bark successfully to treat spider veins. ... ... they are great for your heart and blood health, regardless of how it affects your spider veins.   [End]

• Re: Selenium Plus supplement by finallyfaith  7y   1,284  Minerals Support   R

i try to stay away from HVP. ... ... ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uid... ... ... ... MSG and hydrolyzed vegetable protein induced headache: review and case studies. ... ... Scopp AL. ... ... Northern California Headache Clinic, Mountain View 94040. ... ... Monosodium glutamate (MSG), an established headache trigger, has become far more prevalent in canned, packaged and prepared foods over the past decade. The presence of MSG in food may be difficult to detect since the terms ”natural flavor,” ”flavoring,” or ”hydrolyzed vegetable protein (HVP),” all may appear on food ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What is wrong with the Moreless Protocol? by finallyfaith  7y   2,386  Alkaline/Acid Debate  

i am neither pro nor anti CH. i am only saying here that i think its much better if you convert it to calcium citrate. i do not recommend ingesting the hydroxide form of any mineral, the citrate or malate (mineral bound to malic acid) form is always better in my opinion.   [End]

• Re: selenium, mercury, and fish by finallyfaith  7y   1,221  Minerals Support  

i have been reading a lot lately about Acres USA method of reminerlizing the soil. they have a VERY precise method for determining exactly what minerals your soil needs. this is the method every farmer should be using. ... ... i will be experimenting with growing super mineralized wheatgrass in the near future. i will use different growing mediums with varying mineral content to try this. ... ... i think if the average farmer becomes convinced that mineralizing his soil means greater crop production and higher demand for his food, he will make take the plunge.   [End]

• Re: watermelon - beware!!! by finallyfaith  7y   2,337  Iodine Supplementati  

wow i didn’t know this. i dont believe that organic standards would allow aspertame, but it may be possible to inject your melons iwht sugar water and still call it organic. ... ... all of that is a really good reason to never eat non-organic melons. ... ... i get mine locally grown, direct from the farmers.   [End]

• Re: What is wrong with the Moreless Protocol? by finallyfaith  7y   2,204  Alkaline/Acid Debate  

not really sure. if i were doing hte lime water i would mix the lemon juice and the lime water together first, then the rest of your drink after that to be sure the citric acid and the calcium react. ... ... the best thing to do really is to get some inexpensive citric acid and add it to the lime water to make your own calcium citrate.   [End]

• Re: selenium, mercury, and fish by finallyfaith  7y   1,224  Minerals Support  

many wild caught alaskan salmon test at zero mercury levels. mercola tested some and found no mercury at all. he sells a mercury free brand of wild caught salmon on his site, tho its pretty pricey, as is all wild caught salmon. ... ... another option is sardines. they are so small and young when cuaght that they have little or no mercury. sardines test either negligible or zero mercury. ... ... but adding some selenium to your diet is a good idea regardless.   [End]

• Re: strawjet!! the next step beyond straw bale by finallyfaith  7y   1,644  News  C  

ok good to know.   [End]

• Re: strawjet!! the next step beyond straw bale by finallyfaith  7y   1,643  News  C  

i do not know, why not newsprint?   [End]

• hahaha! by finallyfaith  7y   2,094  Alkaline/Acid Debate  

• Re: Is Arden Anderson the Arden's Garden's Arden, Lynn? by finallyfaith  7y   4,263  Iodine Supplementati  C  

i just checked out his book on amazon, looks very interesting, i may give that a read.   [End]

• Re: What is wrong with the Moreless Protocol? by finallyfaith  7y   2,362  Alkaline/Acid Debate  

actually the same is true for many forums on curezone. in the iodine forum for instance those who say they have had a negative experience are often shouted down or made to feel unwelcome. i know of several like that. it happens on many forums not just the moreless forum.   [End]

• Re: The Organic Produce Myth O/T by finallyfaith  7y   1,115  Iodine Supplementati  

hhmmm, no i do not believe that organic allows any pesticide use at all here in the states.   [End]

• calcium citrate production by finallyfaith  7y   2,573  Alkaline/Acid Debate  

... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calcium_citrate ... ... ... Calcium citrate is an intermediate in the isolation of citric acid from the fermentation process by which citric acid is produced industrially.[1] The citric acid in the broth solution is neutralized by calcium hydroxide, precipitating insoluble calcium citrate. This is then filtered off from the rest of the broth and washed to give clean calcium citrate. ... ... The calcium citrate thus produced may be sold as-is, or it may be converted to citric acid using dilute sulfuric acid.   [End]

• Re: What is wrong with the Moreless Protocol? by finallyfaith  7y   2,385  Alkaline/Acid Debate  

citric acid is refined from citrus fruit, but calcium citrate itself is almost certainly not. most likey they take calcium hydroxide and react it with citric acid to make calcium citrate, you could do the same thing yourself at home.   [End]

• Re: orlee and AcresUSA for finallyfaith by finallyfaith  7y   4,259  Iodine Supplementati  C  

yes, the olree material is fascinating no question. ... ... i keep meaning to get walters’ book ”eco farm...” have you read it?   [End]

• Re: All about Lynn for wombat! by finallyfaith  7y   4,245  Iodine Supplementati  C  

well, thats great about the chicken raiser, i love it. dont know why ppl are not more interested in the Acres USA info, they have decades of research that proves their methods work! what type of CD’s do you have?   [End]

• Re: The Organic Produce Myth O/T by finallyfaith  7y   1,176  Iodine Supplementati  

here is how to find a local chapter ... ... ... http://www.westonaprice.org/localchapters/index.html#locallist ...   [End]

• Re: The Organic Produce Myth O/T by finallyfaith  7y   1,171  Iodine Supplementati  

hey thanks, looks like some good products there, and well priced. i am in the process of getting my wheatgrass farm going so i may use a few of their products.   [End]

• Re: What is wrong with the Moreless Protocol? by finallyfaith  7y   2,229  Alkaline/Acid Debate  

1 - 2 TB’s a day, i am a big believer in kelp, it has done me lots of good.   [End]

• Re: The Organic Produce Myth O/T by finallyfaith  7y   1,255  Iodine Supplementati  

organic means only one thing - no pesticides are used. it involves nothing about the condition of the soil, the prescence or absence of microbes, the mineral content of the growing medium, etc. in fact, microbes are the KEY. they are what makes the minerals in the soil available to the plant. ... ... good healthy soil with a the proper mineral content teaming with microbes takes time and care to build up, doesn’t happen overnight or by accident. seems like some organic growers are just figuring out how to grow nutrient absent produce within the guidelines of organic. sigh. ... ... if you have a West ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: All about Lynn for wombat! by finallyfaith  7y   4,243  Iodine Supplementati  C  

i didn’t realize olree was hooked up with the Acres USA people, thats tremendous. Acres USA is a GREAT org, really wonderful what they do and teach. they are far beyond organic, the food they teach you how to grow is the real deal. do you know growers in your area who utilize their methods?   [End]

• Re: What is wrong with the Moreless Protocol? by finallyfaith  7y   2,460  Alkaline/Acid Debate  

i took the CH for a short time, and then discontinued. didn’t agree with my system, not really sure why. ... ... i get my calcium from fresh greens, pasture fed beef, and homemade bone broths. ... ... if you take the CH you can convert it to calcium citrate by being sure to mix it with plenty of lemon juice or by pre-mixing the lime water mix with some citric acid. citric acid is very very inexpensive. minerals are best absorbed when they are bound to an acid in my opinion. citric acid is an essential aspect of the krebs cycle which is the body’s energy generator. ... ... i ultimately decided i didn’t li ...   [retrieve this message]

• ah! too bad by finallyfaith  7y   2,200  Alkaline/Acid Debate  

well, thats unfortunate, as the issue was really covered quite extensively from both sides of the fence.   [End]

• Re: What is wrong with the Moreless Protocol? by finallyfaith  7y   2,216  Alkaline/Acid Debate  

the calcium hydroxide issue has been debated quite extensively on curezone. if you check the archives of this forum you will see many debates regarding it. look for threads with grzbear, vulcanel, corinthian, and maybe trapper involved.   [End]

• Re: Look at youselves by finallyfaith  7y   2,180  Alkaline/Acid Debate  

farm land prices in the midwest are going absolutely gang busters, climbing at double digit rates for that last year with no end in site. ... ... i think its sad how that article says the fertilizer prices have doubled, so predictable. the fertilizer companies figured out the farmers would get mroe revenue so they just jacked up their prices. money comes in the front door, leaves out the back. the only person not profiting is the guy doing all the hard work. ... ... there needs to be a farmers union of some sort, but i aint holding my breath. when mega corps overtook agriculture (beginning in the 19 ...   [retrieve this message]

• hhmmmm...and this too by finallyfaith  7y   4,479  Minerals Support  C  

i like this blend of acids, citric, malic and tartaric (potassium salt). ... ... ... http://cgi.ebay.com/4oz-jar-of-Acid-Blend-beer-wine-brewing_W0QQitemZ25011990... ...   [End]

• Wow! check this out by finallyfaith  7y   4,877  Minerals Support  C  

ultra cheap malic acid here! wow! you aint kiddin when you say its cheap to buy from the wine/beer makers ... ... ... http://cgi.ebay.com/4oz-jar-of-Malic-acid-beer-wine-brewing_W0QQitemZ25011990... ...   [End]

• Holy %*$#@! by finallyfaith  7y   1,170  News  

that is unreal! that is tantamount to murder! what the....? thousands of people killed? that country is out of control, and who will stop it?   [End]

• Re: Magnesium Malate - the Aluminum Chelater by finallyfaith  7y   5,052  Minerals Support  C  

yes it is. in fact i am using potassium bicarb in my zeta water that i got from a wine making supply store on ebay - very inexpensive. i was unaware malic acid is also used in wine making. the only issue is purity, but it would seem that since its being sold for internal consumption it would be fairly pure. the K bicarb i have works just fine, seems to do the job. is it USP grade pure? i do not know. in fact i asked the seller and he didn’t know either.   [End]

• Re: Debate Moreless or Acid/Alkaline Debate Forum? by finallyfaith  7y   1,318  Alkaline/Acid Debate  

i agree that it gets old. i stopped reading the pro/anti moreless posts a long time ago. on the one hand. ... ... on the other hand, moreless regularly reads the debate forums and posts responses in his forum to posts in the debate forum. so he is really inviting ppl to debate him and his opinions by doing this. so, for this reason i think its fair game even if it doesn’t personally interest me.   [End]

• Re: No - wrong by finallyfaith  7y   1,266  Alkaline/Acid Debate  

right, that is my point. if you post an opinion on curezone, and its later proved beyond doubt that your opinion was wrong, does this mean you are a ”false prophet”? no, it just means you were wrong. ... ... i just disagree with moralizing nutritional opinions and choices, i don’t think its a good idea.   [End]

• Re: Yes by finallyfaith  7y   1,296  Alkaline/Acid Debate  

Jesus was free of religion, others have built up one around him. ... ... as for the words i quote that are attributed to Jesus, whether Jesus actually said them or not, i still agree with them. ... ... my point is that someone who is incorrect about a nutritional issue is not a ”false prophet.” nor is someone who is correct about a nutritional issue a ”true prophet.” one happens to be correct, the other incorrect - that is all. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Yes by finallyfaith  7y   1,418  Alkaline/Acid Debate  

no, i am simply agreeing with what Jesus said - your spirit is not defiled through your nutritional choices, but rather through the manner in which you treat your fellow man. ... ... in fact Jesus’ statement was in direct opposition to the pharisees and religious rulers of the day who insisted that you must eat such and such and drink so and so, or you would offend God and incur His wrath. Jesus said no, that is not the case. God’s primary concern is not what you ate for breakfast, rather He cares first and foremeost about how you treat your fellow man. Jesus was saying these are two separate i ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: No - wrong by finallyfaith  7y   1,289  Alkaline/Acid Debate  

some do view doctors as priests, true, and this gets them into trouble. they cant imagine defying the orders of a priest. ... ... you said ”Those who promote practices that have no proven statistical efficacy versus doing nothing, are false prophets” - again, i disagree. they are just wrong, they are not prophets or false prophets, they are incorrect thats all. they may have convinced themselves they are actually right, or they may just be going along for the money, either way they are just wrong. ... ... as Jesus said, it is not what goes into one’s mouth that defiles a man, it is what comes out th ...   [retrieve this message]

• No - wrong by finallyfaith  7y   1,367  Alkaline/Acid Debate  

i disagree with the fundamental basis of this question. in fact i see this as a problem at curezone. ... ... if i am wrong about a health issue, then i am simply wrong. there is no prophet/false prophet issue to deal with. ... ... if i tell you God wants us all to take this attitude, or to believe that, or to treat our fellow man in this way, then you could judge me as being a true or false prophet. ... ... nutrition is not religion, and when you make a religion out of your nutritional opinions you go down a dangerous road. this is what some ppl do. they get convinced that substance X is good to ingest, ...   [retrieve this message]

Forum Pages
1  10  20  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33 34  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit - External & Interna...
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No side e...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great prices.

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Colloidal Silver Testimonials. Read comments and opinions by users ...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Royal Oil of Oregano - 100% Pure
The Wolfe Clinic’s Royal Oil of Oregano is one of the few ef...
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
I Look 20 Years Younger!
My skin feels amazing!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Tests
Bad Breath Tests, how to test bad breath
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy
Proven natural remedy for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and much more!

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

1,154 messages, 480,035 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 34, 34 pages,  29,299,159 page views

"We all wish for happiness. But it isn't happiness that makes us grow. It's challenge."
~ Ted Koppell

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Mirena Detox
The Only Legitimate Detox for Treating Mirena Side Effects in 30 Days o...

#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...

Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Rid of Your Unbearable Symp...

Dr. Clark: Best Prices You Will Find!
Tools for Healing is the number one source for produc...

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Mirena Detox

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Mirena Detox

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 1.88 sec at 4/24/2014 9:25:47 PM, requested by 54.81.170.186, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&t=150&ob=d&m=finallyfaith&p=1 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8