CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums4857 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [5662] Posted by Dr.Jeff, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,287,799 page views     757 messages     479,939 topics     38 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
99s ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [5662] Posted by Dr.Jeff, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1  10  20  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37 38  
  • Re: Is it Candida or not? by Dr.Jeff  21h   169  Ask Candida Exp.  

You take the Vitanica Yeast Arrest for 14 days straight.   [End]

• Re: Is it Candida or not? by Dr.Jeff  27h   102  Ask Candida Exp.  

Fungal candida will be a part of the imbalance present in the vaginal tissues, but itís usually an imbalance in the bacterial flora. Fungal candida and bacterial flora imbalances go hand-in-hand. ... One of the most beneficial species of bacteria for the vaginal tissues are the lactobacillus strains. Candida works to prevent them colonizing tissues once fungal candida develops. This then allows other problematic bacterial species to set up residence. ... One of the key issues with fungal candida and bacteria is the tissue pH. Fungal candida and problematic bacteria thrive in a more alkaline pH. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: SF 722 and twitching? by Dr.Jeff  42h   105  Ask Candida Exp.  

I donít have a list of side effects for undecenoic acid. Twitching can be related to low levels of calcium and HCL, sometimes magnesium or potassium. A neurogenic shaking response due to past trauma is another possibility.   [End]

• Re: questions by Dr.Jeff  44h   77  Ask Candida Exp.  

I havenís seen others have a problem with the All Basic Plus amino acids at 4-6/2x/day. Of course, you could take a lot more and make your kidneys work harder. Start out low and gradually increase, if you have concerns.   [End]

• Re: questions by Dr.Jeff  50h   42  Ask Candida Exp.  

Yes, those are to take at anytime   [End]

• Re: Candida's cell wall and enzyme supps by Dr.Jeff  3d   115  Ask Candida Exp.  

Thatís my understanding as well. Most people donít realize that candida can alter the structure of its cell wall to evade attack by enzymes and medications, thus the never-ending need for new drugs.   [End]

• Re: Heat Exhaustion and Low Blood Sugar by Dr.Jeff  4d   69  Ask Candida Exp.  

If you have high blood sugar, you may lose more water through frequent urination and that places at risk of easier heat exhaustion. Low blood sugar can complicate heat exhaustion. Itís more likely that you have a blood sugar issue to begin with and the heat complicates matters.   [End]

• Re: questions by Dr.Jeff  4d   44  Ask Candida Exp.  

The Emerald labs one or Thorne Researchís Prenatal.   [End]

• Re: Is it fungal infection? by Dr.Jeff  4d   44  Ask Candida Exp.  

Oral thrush or Lichen Planus.   [End]

• Re: questions by Dr.Jeff  4d   132  Ask Candida Exp.  

That may be a part of your detoxification process. You shouldnít be having fruit juice on the Plan. That works against the success of the Plan. I wouldnít juice beets and carrots as well. Thatís a loot of sugar. I would add 2 weeks to the first 8 weeks of the Plan. ... I think the sleep is fine. Sleep is a very healing state. ... You donít want to take folic acid, per se. Youíll want to take the active form - 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (Metafolin) or another methylated form such as in this product -http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=507224&catid=308207&aid=338666&aparam=507224. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Food questions by Dr.Jeff  4d   78  Ask Candida Exp.  

Those should all be okay with the Candida Plan. In most people, theyíre not inflammatory.   [End]

• Re: Sourdough? by Dr.Jeff  6d   41  Ask Candida Exp.  

Me too. Itís not my area of expertise. This baker doesnít use yeast.   [End]

• Re: Vegetables as a carbohudrate source by Dr.Jeff  6d   40  Ask Candida Exp.  

Raw plantains would be okay. White potatoes can sometimes contribute to blood sugar imbalances.   [End]

• Re: Are keloids related to candida? by Dr.Jeff  6d   70  Ask Candida Exp.  

Candida can provide perpetual stimulation that would promote scar growth. ... ... I havenít tried Alex Chiuís rings, but from the link you supplied and other testimonials that Iíve read, it seems very interesting.   [End]

• Re: How likely is it that candida can get into your bloodstream? by Dr.Jeff  6d   105  Ask Candida Exp.  

Fungal candida enters the bloodstream fairly quickly, but spends very little time there due to the presence of white blood cells. ... The lymph issue sounds like you need to do the Perrin Protocol for lymphatic congestion.   [End]

• Re: Anything more I could possibly do? by Dr.Jeff  7d   163  Ask Candida Exp.  

If youíre following the Plan outline, start the probiotics at Week 7. If youíre going to delay that, it will be okay as well. You can place the probiotic powder in your mouth for sinus and throat problems. Sniffing them can works, also. ... ... I wouldnít eat potato chips on the Plan until Week 13. Your adrenal issues may be related to blood sugar issues, often caused by fungal candida. You may want to follow the Blood Sugar Protocol if you have blood sugar issues. Other than that, it looks okay.   [End]

• Re: Funky business going on by Dr.Jeff  10d   231  Ask Candida Exp.  

We all do the best with what we know.   [End]

• Re: Sourdough? by Dr.Jeff  11d   218  Ask Candida Exp.  

Sourdough would generally be a good choice. If you can do it without yeast, thatís probably even better.   [End]

• Re: Oh My Pau D' Arco by Dr.Jeff  12d   94  Ask Candida Exp.  

Let me know how the ĒbombingĒ goes.   [End]

• Re: Custom charges by Dr.Jeff  12d   94  Ask Candida Exp.  

The Customs in each country will charge varying fees or no fees at all with shipments coming into their country. It depends on each countryís own system and fee schedule.   [End]

• Re: Funky business going on by Dr.Jeff  12d   145  Ask Candida Exp.  

That sounds like everything but the kitchen sink and somewhat dangerous. The green in the mucus comes from white blood cells typically.   [End]

• Re: bile acid article by Dr.Jeff  13d   176  Ask Candida Exp.  

There could be a dysfunction in the beginning part of the small intestine. It could relate to the hormone CCK, receptors, nerves, etc. ... If your blood levels donít ever indicate a liver/gall bladder problem and you donít have anything else related to liver/gall bladder function, then you might just do fine. ... Your response to the bile acid products would appear to indicate that you/re not producing enough bile or releasing enough bile. That typically results in constipation and fat intolerance. ... If youíve ever had a stool test a fecal fat levels were high, that would be another indicator. ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: A.C.E Adrenal cortex extract drops - has anyone tried them? by Dr.Jeff  13d   55  Ask Candida Exp.  

The ACE might be the better choice.   [End]

• Re: Vegetables as a carbohudrate source by Dr.Jeff  13d   78  Ask Candida Exp.  

Green papaya is fine. Cooking plantains doesnít work too well.Yams and sweet potatoes are usually good.   [End]

• Re: Do you think I have candida? by Dr.Jeff  13d   110  Ask Candida Exp.  

If youíve ever had antibiotics, youíll have systemic fungal candida. They go hand-in-hand. In 1999, the Mayo Clinic stated that 96% of all sinus infections were fungal. ... I wouldnít have a CT scan for this. Thatís a lot of radiation for your body to deal with, on top of the fungal candida. Feeling better by following an anti-candida type of diet is another symptom of a fungal candida infection. I would follow the Candida Plan - www.candidaplan.com.   [End]

• Re: resistant athletes foot vs. candida? by Dr.Jeff  14d   100  Ask Candida Exp.  

The systemic component is there if youíve ever had antibiotics. The local component may be connected to the systemic, or it may be occurring in just a localized area due to specific stresses.   [End]

• Re: bile acid article by Dr.Jeff  14d   127  Ask Candida Exp.  

A way to eliminate the constipating effect of cheese is to do an enema with 2 ounces of raw cream and 2 ounces of raw butter. It feeds the cells of the large intestine and eliminates the constipating effect of cheese.   [End]

• Re: bile acid article by Dr.Jeff  14d   95  Ask Candida Exp.  

Nice article.   [End]

• Depression and Candida by Dr.Jeff  14d   73  Ask Candida Exp.   RRR Educational

A loss of the gutís ability to prevent passage of microbes from the intestines into the bloodstream has been identified as a cause of Major Depressive Disorder by researchers from Belgium. Fungal candida possesses an ability to escape the confines of the intestinal tract and travel throughout the body, even when the intestinal barrier is intact. Itís ability to drive inflammation of the nervous system positions it as one of the most likely causes or co-factors of depression in anyone who has ever received antibiotics. ... ... Depression and Candida - http://candidaplan.com/blog/1222/depression- ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: resistant athletes foot vs. candida? by Dr.Jeff  14d   136  Ask Candida Exp.  

Juicing fruit concentrates sugars, which is why they arenít allowed on the Candida Plan - www.candidaplan.com. ... I havenít found using a little bit of this and a little bit of that to be a very effective approach for fungal candida. ... Everything feeds off of sugar, including our own cells in the body. An increase in symptoms can be due to fungus/parasites, bacteria/mold, or a combination of any of those. ... Exfoliating the skin can be helpful, then apply some hydrogen peroxide to address bacterial components of the problem. After that, use Agrisept-L, Candida Fore topically, or even GSE. Thos ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: supplement effects by Dr.Jeff  14d   55  Ask Candida Exp.  

There are a lot of things that could create that effect. The enzymes can help to break down substances, facilitate functions, increase detoxification, etc. There are a lot of toxins stored in the bodyís tissues, and I would put that all down to candida.   [End]

• BPA 100x Worse Than Previously Thought by Dr.Jeff  14d   130  Ask Candida Exp.  

While the FDA continues to debate whether or not the toxin BPA is dangerous, scientists reveal that itís effects on humans is 100x worse than previously thought - ... http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/04/140408074823.htm   [End]

• Re: cravings for carbs and the rest. by Dr.Jeff  15d   120  Ask Candida Exp.  

Let me know how it goes.   [End]

• Re: cravings for carbs and the rest. by Dr.Jeff  15d   102  Ask Candida Exp.  

Try avocado, meats, and other veggies, if the celery doesnít work for you. ... ... You can take the maintenance dosage of 5 CF once a day, or even more if it helps. ... ... Do you get chiropractic care?White potatoes can be harder to process when blood sugar issues are present. Sweet potatoes and yams work better. ...   [End]

• Re: Oh My Pau D' Arco by Dr.Jeff  15d   164  Ask Candida Exp.  

Itís hard to say from that. It could also be that the Pau Dí Arco stimulated an immune response that caused more inflammation, which usually means that there have been low levels of inflammation present for a while. Candida drives inflammation in the body.   [End]

• Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Candida by Dr.Jeff  16d   250  Ask Candida Exp.   RRR Educational

In an earlier post that looked at the long-term consequences of antibiotic use in creating chronic, ongoing levels of inflammation in the brain, I discussed the science of how such changes can eventually lead to conditions such as Parkinsonís, Alzheimerís, dementia, Multiple Sclerosis, Autism, and other conditions. Now, a new study from several centers in Japan illustrates how this chronic brain inflammation can also play a role in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) and Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME). ... ... Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Candida - http://candidaplan.com/blog/1214/chronic-fatigue-sy ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: A.C.E Adrenal cortex extract drops - has anyone tried them? by Dr.Jeff  17d   204  Ask Candida Exp.  

Salsify should be fine. Brown rice is the only one that we have found that works best. Let me know how Sub-Adrene works for you.   [End]

• Re: disturbing candida symptoms? by Dr.Jeff  18d   204  Ask Candida Exp.  

Let me know what you find.   [End]

• Re: Do you know a Candida expert in England? by Dr.Jeff  19d   146  Ask Candida Exp.  

Following the Candida Plan can get you to where you need to be.   [End]

• Re: Why don't most doctors recognize candida as a problem, and what doct... by Dr.Jeff  19d   102  Ask Candida Exp.  

Diet and supplements and possibly lifestyle changes that help to eliminate excess stress have all been proven to be effective.   [End]

• Re: If fungal candida was to come out in a stool, what would it actually... by Dr.Jeff  19d   183  Ask Candida Exp.  

Itís microscopic and isnít readily seen in stools. Mucus strands are easily seen and tend to be what most people mistake for candida.   [End]

• Re: A.C.E Adrenal cortex extract drops - has anyone tried them? by Dr.Jeff  19d   116  Ask Candida Exp.  

I was looking at the Biomax Formulations product. The more that I learn about New Zealand, the more I realize that itís not the pristine environment that most of the world believes it to be. Most agricultural and livestock areas are dealing with the same chemical exposures that we have here in the U.S. As much as 60% of the waterways contain toxins. Pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, and other chemicals like antibiotics are creating havoc with the environment there. There are some very pristine areas over there, but theyíre not typically where the livestock and agriculture are raised. ... Th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Do you know a Candida expert in the UK? by Dr.Jeff  19d   85  Ask Candida Exp.  

I havenít heard of anyone. Itís not typically easy to find someone, as itís not something that most doctors are taught. It definitely tends to slip through the cracks in healthcare. We have a lot of people who order from the UK for the same reason.   [End]

• Re: Oregano Oil and Latero-Flora by Dr.Jeff  20d   139  Ask Candida Exp.  

Take your probiotic at night before dinner or before bed. take the oregano with breakfast and lunch.   [End]

• Re: Why don't most doctors recognize candida as a problem, and what doct... by Dr.Jeff  20d   114  Ask Candida Exp.  

Do the Candida Plan - www.candidaplan.com.   [End]

• Re: Why don't most doctors recognize candida as a problem, and what doct... by Dr.Jeff  20d   97  Ask Candida Exp.  

Yes, millions of people have this problem and they donít have cancer. Your immune system can be healthy and you can have fungal candida. ... The drunk feeling is usually due to to either a toxic liver or missing an enzyme that breaks down alcohol.   [End]

• Re: A.C.E Adrenal cortex extract drops - has anyone tried them? by Dr.Jeff  20d   135  Ask Candida Exp.  

Iíve heard good things about them, but havenít any experience with them as yet. Iím getting ready to order some tomorrow to try out.   [End]

• Re: disturbing candida symptoms? by Dr.Jeff  21d   145  Ask Candida Exp.  

I donít like the drugs due to the side effects and the fact that they can create other imbalances, along with suppressing the immune system. ... Candidaís effect with copper is varied. ... Ceruloplasmin can be reduced as a part of iron metabolism problems. If copper levels are low, ceruloplasmin will most likely be low as well. Some people have a copper storage disease known as Wilsonís Disease. If you have a brown ring around your irises, then you probably have this. Too much vitamin C may depress copper levels, but I think this is harder to achieve.   [End]

• Re: Heart Disease and Candida by Dr.Jeff  21d   139  Ask Candida Exp.  

Yes, fibrosis tends to be the bodyís response to weakening tissues.   [End]

• Heart Disease and Candida by Dr.Jeff  21d   186  Ask Candida Exp.   RRR Educational

... Candida’s involvement in heart conditions typically includes endocarditis, peritonitis, pericarditis, and myocarditis, but can also include lesser heart problems and manifestations. The primary effect produced by candida on heart tissue is through increased levels of inflammation, as seen in the “-itis” designation of the various conditions mentioned, but may also involve degeneration of tissues due to any of the enzymes produced by fungal candida (SAPs, lipases, phospholipases, etc). While suppression of immune function has traditionally been thought to be a pr ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: supplement question by Dr.Jeff  21d   117  Ask Candida Exp.  

I donít think itís a black-and-white issue. The research on biotin and candida has gone back and forth, and when it comes down to it, candida can live off of many nutrients, so the nutritional approach isnít a very good approach to follow. In a very number of people, it may have an influence, but these people would have additional problems due to biotin deficiency, problems that they may attribute to candida. Candida can cause skin problems and anemia, but so can a biotin deficiency. Some people lack enzymes for proper biotin metabolism, but thatís a very low number. I think there are many ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Fungal Candida's ability to switch other yeast to its fungal form? by Dr.Jeff  21d   108  Ask Candida Exp.  

Candida can alkalize the environment to create the shift from yeast to fungal form. It could do this for any organism, but I would think that other factors would also have to be present, such as a lack of bacterial inhibition and immune system dysregulation. ... I think fragile refers to immunosuppression in this article. ... I havenít seen much benefit from S. boulardii in patients, some but not much.   [End]

• Re: Skin rash and candida? by Dr.Jeff  21d   114  Ask Candida Exp.  

I would do the Plan first to see if it can correct the low HCL levels by restoring more balance to the intestinal tract and stomach function. ... For blood sugar, you would follow this protocol: ... Blood Sugar Protocol: ... If you get tired, irritable, sleepy, or moody when you go too long without food, you most likely have a low blood sugar issue (hypoglycemia). Hypoglycemia can affect the following: estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, and thyroid hormones; suppress the immune system; cause adrenal fatigue, sugar cravings and promote inflammation; and cause various disturbances in the nervous s ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: garlic and good bacteria by Dr.Jeff  21d   109  Ask Candida Exp.  

Garlic can have an inhibitory effect against some bacteria, but I donít think it creates problems for the intestinal flora. It may strengthen specific bacteria that are more involved with sulfur metabolism. Many cultures have been doing fine with garlic for centuries. ... Garlic isnít an effective way to control fungal candida. All of my Italian patients and customers can attest to that.   [End]

• Re: disturbing candida symptoms? by Dr.Jeff  21d   114  Ask Candida Exp.  

Itís not just one issue that youíre dealing with. If youíve had antibiotics, one problem will be fungal candida. Antibiotic use itself creates many imbalances within the body that are probably a part of some of your other symptoms. Blood sugar tests arenít that reliable. Youíd have to do an Oral Glucose Tolerance Test. Just realize that all testing can miss whatís happening in the body. tests are only an indicator. ... You can faint due to low blood sugar and by the time itís tested, the levels can be normal. The fainting process itself can play a part in initiating changes within the body th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Fungal Candida's ability to switch other yeast to its fungal form? by Dr.Jeff  22d   154  Ask Candida Exp.  

The answer may be in the numbers of each one present. I havenít found S.boulardii to be that effective against fungal candida. It looks great in lab experiments, but not in clinical practice. Many pathological organisms can support each other. This happens with E. coli and candida, as well as candida and other pathogens. ... Candida can cause its own conversion, so itís likely that it could do it for other yeast/fungi. It depends on all the conditions present.   [End]

• Re: Skin rash and candida? by Dr.Jeff  22d   162  Ask Candida Exp.  

Your symptoms sound like those of a typical candida patient. As a result of past antibiotic use, you most likely have low levels of HCL in the stomach. This decreases absorption of many nutrients - protein, B12, folic acid, iron, iodine, calcium, magnesium, zinc, and other minerals. Decreased absorption of B12, protein, and zinc, which is necessary for fatty acid metabolism for healthy, moist skin. ... ... You also have blood sugar imbalances induced by antibiotics plus candida. That is called reactive hypoglycemia and each episode creates an 8-hour cycle of imbalances that throws off your horm ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: disturbing candida symptoms? by Dr.Jeff  23d   178  Ask Candida Exp.  

The low iron levels can definitely affect your ability to remain conscious. ... Those arenít common experiences found with fungal candida, but it can be a part of overall imbalances created by past antibiotic use, low HCL levels, chronic inflammation, and other imbalances that candida plays a role in. ... What is your health history? ... Do you take medications? ... You mentioned surgery in your message, for what? ... Do you have blood sugar problems? ... Do you consume alcohol? ... Did they check for Ferritin, copper, ceruloplasmin levels?   [End]

• Re: Why don't most doctors recognize candida as a problem, and what doct... by Dr.Jeff  23d   174  Ask Candida Exp.  

Itís not part of their training. The only training that they might ever receive is life-threatening fungal candida infections in immunosuppressed patients. This is generally left up to infectious diseases specialists and cancer doctors. Thatís a very, very small group of doctors. If you donít have full-blown AIDS, cancer, or recently received an organ transplant, then they wonít ever consider it as a possibility.   [End]

• Re: cooking by Dr.Jeff  25d   311  Ask Candida Exp.  

Thatís always a consideration with oils and cooking. High temperatures and oils arenít a good mix. It doesnít affect the Plan, but you may not want to do it often for other reasons.   [End]

• ANTIBIOTICS: More Harm Than Good by Dr.Jeff  26d   236  Ask Candida Exp.   RRR Educational

... The inappropriate prescribing of antibiotics, however, has developed into a global health problem. Hundreds of millions of antibiotics prescriptions are handed out each year to Americans. In adults, over half of these are thought to be unnecessary. In children, the problem gets worse where as many as 80% of the antibiotics given to children are often considered to be unnecessary by health experts. Traditionally, there has been no follow-up in these populations to assess the harm or damage that can be done, or even to see if the antibiotics themselves were effective. Over the past ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: protein by Dr.Jeff  26d   143  Ask Candida Exp.  

The processing converts these into simple sugars that would feed candida too easily and contribute to blood sugar imbalances.   [End]

• Re: protein by Dr.Jeff  28d   211  Ask Candida Exp.  

Yes, correct. Thank you!   [End]

• Re: salsify by Dr.Jeff  28d   97  Ask Candida Exp.  

That looks okay.   [End]

• Re: protein by Dr.Jeff  28d   195  Ask Candida Exp.  

Yes, those are fine.   [End]

• Re: Standard process... by Dr.Jeff  29d   224  Ask Candida Exp.  

Veggie caps dissolve much more quickly than gelatin. Gelatin is more durable, which is why undecenoic acid is encapsulated in gelatin. Veggie caps will melt down in water.   [End]

• Re: candida testing to check progress by Dr.Jeff  29d   305  Ask Candida Exp.  

It takes 7 1/2 to 8 weeks to correct the fungal form back to the yeast form, and then several more weeks to eliminate the excess yeast. When people have done testing with the Plan, it has always validated that time frame. ... Itís true that testing isnít always accurate, so that can be a consideration. as well as costs. ... The GI Effects or Diagnostechs are both good. I currently like the Diagnostechs panel better, as changes in the GI panel have eliminated parasite testing. The Diagnostechs panel also does a better job of identification of species.   [End]

• Re: protein by Dr.Jeff  29d   139  Ask Candida Exp.  

Yes, as long as that works for you.   [End]

• Re: Standard process... by Dr.Jeff  30d   227  Ask Candida Exp.  

Try just taking the Zypan and Cholacol and try adding the capsules again later to see if that makes a difference then.   [End]

• Re: Standard process... by Dr.Jeff  30d   289  Ask Candida Exp.  

Those should be fine with the Plan. Their tablets should break down fairly easily. Capsules dissolve very well in just water.   [End]

• Re: Dry skin - Candida? by Dr.Jeff  30d   144  Ask Candida Exp.  

Youíll probably need HCL capsules. Lemon is often times too mild. Black pepper can also increase HCL, but is mild, as well.   [End]

• Re: protein by Dr.Jeff  30d   121  Ask Candida Exp.  

Smoked meats donít usually work very well with the Plan. Are you asking about veal, beef, and fish bacon?   [End]

• Re: Dead yeast in stool by Dr.Jeff  31d   296  Ask Candida Exp.  

We could send a plane full over to look for the Malaysian airline.   [End]

• Re: Opinion on Eugenol? by Dr.Jeff  31d   113  Ask Candida Exp.  

Herbs can be beneficial. I havenít seen problems caused by long-term use. Their effects may wax and wane. Undecenoic acid is the best approach for correcting fungal candida back to its normal yeast form.   [End]

• Re: Dry skin - Candida? by Dr.Jeff  31d   156  Ask Candida Exp.  

The length of time since your last antibiotics is not really much of a factor. It could have been 50 years ago and resulted in permanent imbalances in your body flora. ... Low HCl leads to low zinc, which then affects fatty acid metabolism and skin.   [End]

• Re: Can I have brewers yeast? by Dr.Jeff  31d   222  Ask Candida Exp.  

On the Candida Plan, itís not usually an issue. If you have cross-sensitivity to yeast, it could be.   [End]

• Re: Dry skin - Candida? by Dr.Jeff  32d   270  Ask Candida Exp.  

1. I have to schedule a Glucose Tolerance test, should I do the test after the cleanse or before? ... ... Itís good to know what it is currently, but you may want to just wait and until afterward to see if it made a difference. ... ... 2. How do I really know if I have Candida and the dry skin is due to that? ... ... Youíll have candida if you have ever had antibiotics. That happens while youíre taking the antibiotic. The skin may be due to antibiotic/fungal candida-related imbalances, as opposed to being directly caused by candida. ... ... 3. Is there any other condition that I may have? ... Low zinc, low HC ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Opinion on Eugenol? by Dr.Jeff  32d   255  Ask Candida Exp.  

Iím familiar with that study. It was one of the ones that I cited in my new book, ĒEverything candida Diet Book.Ē ... ... In test tubes, you can achieve results that arenít as easy to achieve in the human body. It looks impressive there, but doesnít function as impressively when taken orally. Many herbal and plant substances work great in test tubes or on petri dishes, but not in actual applications. ... ... Killing off the yeast form of candida and other yeasts would not be a good idea. They can have a minor affect on the overall composition of the bacterial flora that can reduce diversity and ther ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Lauric acid response by Dr.Jeff  32d   200  Ask Candida Exp.  

Wyss et al demonstrated more than 50 years ago that the greater the number of carbon atoms in the fatty acid chain, the greater the fungicidal activity, up to the point exceeding eleven carbon atoms, where solubility becomes the limiting factor.3   [End]

• Re: ok, how in the heck do you rid candida!!? by Dr.Jeff  33d   253  Ask Candida Exp.  

What happened to all of the bacteria that were wiped out by the hydrogen peroxide?   [End]

• Re: Dead yeast in stool by Dr.Jeff  33d   196  Ask Candida Exp.  

Yeasts/fungi are generally microscopic, so you wonít be able to see them with the naked eye. Parasites can be larger, but the majority of them are also microscopic. ... Die-off is an inflammatory process, so your symptoms may be due to the inflammation.   [End]

• Re: supplement question by Dr.Jeff  33d   167  Ask Candida Exp.  

There can sometimes be cross-reactivity with it and candida in a sensitized individual, but overall, I think itís okay.   [End]

• Re: Herb side effects/interactions by Dr.Jeff  33d   118  Ask Candida Exp.  

Melatonin was also found to increase life extension when combined with echinacea -http://candidaplan.com/blog/557/why-everyone-should-use-echinacea/ ... A low daily dosage of 1mg or less along with echinacea could be beneficial   [End]

• Re: hives by Dr.Jeff  33d   101  Ask Candida Exp.  

Its more likely due to an allergic response of some kind. Die-off would probably include other factors like fever, aches, pains, gas, bloating, etc. ... Have you tried HCL?   [End]

• Re: hives by Dr.Jeff  34d   309  Ask Candida Exp.  

Itís probably due to increased levels of histamine. Were you eating fresh coconut? ... Rashes are often linked to low levels of HCL in the stomach leading to low zinc levels and altered fatty acid synthesis. It can also be due to slow bowel movements. Normal is 3-4 a day. Fungal candida usually plays a role, as well as intestinal inflammation and abnormal bacterial flora. Chemicals and heavy metals can also contribute.   [End]

• Re: Undeclyenic acid salt/timed release Betaine HCL?? by Dr.Jeff  34d   189  Ask Candida Exp.  

Actually, that was a 75 year old woman who misread the directions. In her case, it may not have been so much a cast iron stomach as it was a case of extremely low stomach acid that needed more acid. ... ... Iím not convinced that you can manipulate the intestinal environment enough to create better absorption with the salt form. On one level, it seems like it should at least work a little bit, but then youíre likely too have it all just flushed through. I think the mildness of the salt form is due to its ineffectiveness vs. the oil form.   [End]

• Re: Capric acid/lauric acid vs undecenoic acid/ Combo therapy? by Dr.Jeff  34d   219  Ask Candida Exp.  

Iíve never used lauric acid. i havenít ever seen it available for use other than in minor amounts in foods. Iíve only used monolaurin for viral issues, but havenít seen it to be that effective. ... Many people who have done the Plan have tried caprylic acid, but not caprice. I havenít seen caprice acid available either.   [End]

• Re: Undeclyenic acid salt/timed release Betaine HCL?? by Dr.Jeff  35d   234  Ask Candida Exp.  

Undecenoic acid is already in its simple fatty acid form and doesnít require being broken down.   [End]

• Re: Herb side effects/interactions by Dr.Jeff  35d   155  Ask Candida Exp.  

Yes, thatís an interesting reference.   [End]

• Re: Undeclyenic acid salt/timed release Betaine HCL?? by Dr.Jeff  35d   209  Ask Candida Exp.  

The very first sentence is accurate. It is the most effective fatty acid and the most effective antifungal overall when considering medications, herbs, etc. ... ... After that, the information gets mixed. Only the salt form is sensitive to pH. The salt forms are the sodium, potassium, and calcium undecylenate forms. Because of the increased alkalinity of an imbalanced intestinal ecosystem, the undecylenate salt forms donít work effectively. The effectiveness of the salt form is limited primarily to the stomach, if anywhere. ... ... As far as caprylic acid verses undecenoic acid, undecenoic acid has ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Capric acid/lauric acid vs undecenoic acid/ Combo therapy? by Dr.Jeff  36d   380  Ask Candida Exp.  

I think undecenoic acid is more effective and safer than lauric and caprylic when it comes to fungal candida. Monolaurin was the lauric acid form being used by them, and yes, there could be definitely be differences in the two forms.   [End]

• Re: trudeau to jail by Dr.Jeff  36d   220  Ask Candida Exp.  

I think most holistically oriented doctors applauded the fact that he introduced alternative health choices and non-drug options to millions of people around the world who never before considered or were aware of them. Iíve heard from many people who said that they had never considered anything but drugs until they read his Natural Cures book. ... Iím not sure what his sentence says for the governments ability to interpret the first amendment for others. ... I often see people recommending drugs over and over again on Curezone and then disclaiming that theyíre not doctors, as though that relie ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: From your experience, could this be caused by candida? by Dr.Jeff  37d   212  Ask Candida Exp.  

Skin rashes are common with fungal candida - ... - http://candidaplan.com/blog/620/candida-linked-to-arthritis-multiple-sclerosis-psoriasis-and-other-autoimmune-conditions/ ... ... - http://candidaplan.com/blog/653/candida-and-skin-conditions/ ... ... The skin combined with other symptoms like fatigue and others can all be signs of fungal candida. ... ... Iíve seen several skin cases over the past 10 years where people return from vacations and swimming in various waters only to end up with a nasty fungal infection. Weíre creating a lot of imbalances in our environment through the use of antibiotics. ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Capric acid/lauric acid vs undecenoic acid/ Combo therapy? by Dr.Jeff  37d   274  Ask Candida Exp.  

All fatty acids have an anti fungal effect. Candida doesnít wipe bacteria. It inhibits species like Lactobacillus and Lactobacillus inhibits candida. ... ... I doubt that the immune system would be shut down. It can be suppressed or dysregulated. Immunosuppression is more likely going to be dysregulation, although overall it could be suppressed. In that case, itís more about boosting the correct immune response, while correcting fungal candida imbalances. ... ... Since, undecenoic acid has been found to be more effective than both caprylic and lauric acids, I would theoretically just use more unde ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Homeopathics provide any symptom relief? by Dr.Jeff  38d   282  Ask Candida Exp.  

I think homeopathics can provide symptom relief. Homeopathics arenít known for ĒattackingĒ anything. They are supposed to stimulate or suppress responses/functions/physiology in the body. ... ... Companies like to claim everything when it comes to selling products. You can look at products and see that something that used to be sold for eliminating bacterial, viral, or parasitic infections now carries a claim against candida as well. Candida is gaining in popularity. Itís still basically an orphaned condition, but that is changing and marketing is changing with it. ...   [End]

• Re: How effective is the Candida spit test? by Dr.Jeff  38d   205  Ask Candida Exp.  

If youíve had antibiotics, youíll have systemic fungal candida. It starts forming during the course of antibiotics. ... the Candida Spit test isnít an accurate test for candida, as it can implicate so many other causes -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6iryzPoBow ... ... While addressing the fungal candida systemically, you can also try applying our candida Force product topically to the skin.   [End]

• Re: kefir by Dr.Jeff  39d   254  Ask Candida Exp.  

It depends on whether or not candida is causing the symptoms that youíre experiencing or helping to maintain them in some way. If something else is primary for instance, then itís all about fixing whatís not working. ... Candida can cause blood sugar issues, but then the blood sugar issue becomes its own problem. That may need to be fixed apart from candida, but you still have to fix candida regardless.   [End]

• Re: May have or May not have by Dr.Jeff  39d   97  Ask Candida Exp.  

Reactive hypoglycemia issues donít usually show up well in lab work. You have to go more by how you feel when going too long without food.   [End]

• Re: Grapefruit Seed Extract by Dr.Jeff  39d   213  Ask Candida Exp.  

I never saw much with it one way or the other for candida. Those taking it with the Plan didnít correct the imbalance or symptoms faster. Some problems like oral or vaginal thrush were just as challenging to correct with or without it. ... With parasites, Agrisept-L was better absorbed by itself. To get GSE absorbed, colleagues and I would have people take it with alcohol to facilitate absorption. We used to have them take it with Anejo tequilas. Agrisept-L doesnít require that. GSE was better than herbs for parasites. Herbs take a long time to penetrate deep into the body.   [End]

• Re: night sweats by Dr.Jeff  39d   246  Ask Candida Exp.  

Hypoglycemia is another common cause of night sweats.   [End]

• Re: night sweats by Dr.Jeff  40d   307  Ask Candida Exp.  

How are your stomach acid levels? What are you binge eating?   [End]

• Re: Good fungi keep Candida albicans in check in healthy mouths by Dr.Jeff  40d   293  Ask Candida Exp.  

More on Candida in the mouth: ... ... Strep Mutans & Candida albicans team up to cause virulent tooth decay in toddlers - http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/03/140312132625.htm   [End]

• Good fungi keep Candida albicans in check in healthy mouths by Dr.Jeff  40d   399  Ask Candida Exp.   RRR Educational

... Human mouths contain a balanced mix of microbes which, when disrupted, can lead to oral diseases. ( This implicates antibiotics as a cause of disease ). A study published on March 13th in PLOS Pathogens compares the bacteria and fungi present in the mouths of healthy individuals with those from patients infected with HIV, and illustrates why oral candidiasis (aka "thrush") is a common complication of HIV infection. ... ... Using high-throughput gene sequencing, Mahmoud Ghannoum, from Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, USA, and colleagues catalogued the core oral bacteri ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Coming to New Zealand? by Dr.Jeff  40d   154  Ask Candida Exp.  

It was their biggest show this year. It took 5 hours for us to get through it.   [End]

• Re: Coming to New Zealand? by Dr.Jeff  40d   205  Ask Candida Exp.  

Hi Eric, ... We were planning on visiting in April/May, but those plans have changed for the time being. We may not make it this year, so Iíll be around for your visit over here. Let me know when youíre coming.   [End]

• Grapefruit Seed Extract by Dr.Jeff  41d   271  Ask Candida Exp.   RRR Educational

Anything that has the ability to affect a wide number of bacteria in the body can create shifts that initially appear to be beneficial as they eliminate some of the bad bugs that created the symptoms in the first place. The long-term effects however will be harder to define. If given the choice between antibiotics and GSE/BC, the latter is almost always going to be a better choice. When it comes to fungal candida however, Iíll always choose the safety and effectiveness of undecenoic acid. ... ... Grapefruit Seed Extract ... http://candidaplan.com/blog/1187/grapefruit-seed-extract/   [End]

• Re: May have or May not have by Dr.Jeff  41d   138  Ask Candida Exp.  

Blood Sugar Protocol: ... If you get tired, irritable, sleepy, or moody when you go too long without food, you most likely have a low blood sugar issue (hypoglycemia). Hypoglycemia can affect the following: estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, and thyroid hormones; suppress the immune system; cause adrenal fatigue, sugar cravings and promote inflammation; and cause various disturbances in the nervous system such as anxiety, depression, nervousness, brain fog, etc. Many people will have both hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia/insulin resistance (tired after meals) during the day. This protocol he ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: May have or May not have by Dr.Jeff  41d   245  Ask Candida Exp.  

I would do the candida Plan along with the Blood Sugar Protocol and Trace Minerals to keep the bowels moving.   [End]

• Re: May have or May not have by Dr.Jeff  42d   159  Ask Candida Exp.  

Itís not easy to say from just those symptoms alone. If youíve had antibiotics, youíll have systemic fungal candida. The lines in the nails can be from stress. The pains are from some type of inflammatory process. The rapid response to what you ate may be from imbalances within the digestive tract that would also indicate possible fungal candida involvement along with altered bacterial flora. Most stomach issues are related to past antibiotic use and fungal candida combined.   [End]

• Re: kefir by Dr.Jeff  42d   230  Ask Candida Exp.  

Miso and soy arenít on the Plan until Week 9. The licorice root should be okay.   [End]

• Re: kefir by Dr.Jeff  43d   184  Ask Candida Exp.  

Kefir and other fermented foods contain higher levels of histamine and can contribute to inflammation. Thatís why theyíre not on the first 8 weeks of the candida Plan. Theyíre great starting in Week 9 of the Plan. Cheeses wouldnít come back into the diet until the end of the Plan.   [End]

• Re: fluid replacement by Dr.Jeff  44d   286  Ask Candida Exp.  

Itís usually about 1 teaspoon in a glass of water. ... Okra and pumpkin are okay.   [End]

Forum Pages
1  10  20  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37 38  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Parasite infection
It is not easy to conjecture what parasite you may have. I found natural r...
Herpes Treatment News
World-First: Clinically Trialed Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No side e...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Oxy-Powderģ Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer. Is sh...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Rose Laurel OPC Capsules
15% Off With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Royal Cayenne Supreme
Royal Cayenne Supreme is a great food for the circulatory system. This ...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Parasites!
Possibly millions are living within you right now!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROWíSģ Lugolís Iodine Soluti...
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Krill Miracleô
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

757 messages, 479,939 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 20, 38 pages,  29,287,799 page views

"The world we live in -- doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroy information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom."
~ Michael Ellner

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 1.18 sec at 4/23/2014 11:18:09 AM, requested by 54.204.215.209, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&t=150&ob=d&m=Dr.Jeff&p=18 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8