CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums18012 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [12395] Posted by moreless, Sorted by Date Source: Mosaic: Messages Across All CureZone Forums & Blogs

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 29,221,970 page views     291 messages     479,556 topics     83 pages
New Message Posting Disabled  

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
22s ago
Search:   Top 300

All Messages [12395] Posted by moreless, Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Mosaic on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1  10  30  50  ...  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82 83  
  • http://SicknessHope.com/   by moreless  14mo   585  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... Website is ... ... http://SicknessHope.com/ ... ... Cause and Effect. ... ... Smile Tis your choice.   [End]

• Wolf Moon   by moreless  15mo   921  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... Remember the Full Wolf Moon is coming up Jan 27. ... ... Some People get all bent out of shape because their blood sugars drops to low as the cold front moves through. ... ... And their pH drops too Acidic turning some people into animal behavior. ... ... Want answers and the latest protocol? ... ... Check out my http://SicknessHope.com/ ... ... Register and after you are approved, log in and check out the Data Base forum for more info. ... ... Cause and Effect! ... ... Smile Tis your choice.   [End]

• When Is A Dog's Tail A Fifth Leg?   by moreless  16mo   520  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... Somebody sent me an e-mail that contained this: ... ... When Is A Dog’s Tail ... A Fifth Leg? ... ... ... Abraham Lincoln toyed around with such provocative thoughts as, ”If Congress DE CLAREd a dog’s tail to be a leg, then how many legs would a dog have?” He would prompt his audience to respond, which was usually five. Then he would respond, ”Four, because declaring a dog’s tail to be a leg does not make it a leg.” His point was, reality rules over the imaginations of men’s hearts. ... ... Nothing much has changed on curezone. Too many folks still let the imaginations of their hearts rule thei ...   [retrieve this message]

• Head Cold got ya?   by moreless  17mo   736  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... How many folks have recently been bothered with a head cold and/or sinus problems this past Full Moon that has just passed? ... ... How many folks were still eating tropical fruits of some kind or fruits grown and matured in warm weather? ... ... How many folks have connected the eating of tropical fruits durign cold weather and getting head colds and/or sinus problems? ... ... How many folks have eaten banannas, oranges and other such fruit during cold weather and end up with head colds and/or sinus problems? ... ... How come do tropical fruits cause head colds and/or sinus problems when eaten i ...   [retrieve this message]

• WEATHER DISASTERS & Monkeys   by moreless  18mo   1,862  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... WEATHER DISASTERS AT OUR DOORSTEP ... ... When Mother Nature rears her ugly head against mankind’s haughty actions, man is set in his place once again. ... ... Why does mankind forget that we are ants in the face of our Creator’s overpowerful forces of Nature, just pawns in the face of Nature. ... ... When man gets the Big Head that he so many times gets, which causes him to forget and/or reject his Creator, our Creator just has to spank us with one of Nature’s storms to remind us that we aren’t as powerful as we thought we were. ... ... Why are we experiencing Bigger and Mightier storms than usu ...   [retrieve this message]

• Brrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!   by moreless  18mo   561  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... My my a cold front has moved thru the USA, but it is going to have to get a lot colder before Hell freezes over. ... ... That reminds me that the road to Hell is paved with many good intentions. ... ... Isn’t that the case with most of life? ... ... Many folks have all kinds of Good intentions, the problem is that good intentions don’t accomplish one single thing. ... ... Unless we stand up and put into action our Good intentions, why waste the effort to even think about it? ... ... Why do some folks always just think about doing something, yet refuse to get up from the chair and really do something a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Full Moon Hysteria   by moreless  18mo   529  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... Why does the Full Moon make some folks forget their user name? ... ... Or is it some folks are so ashamed of their user name they opt for a number? ... ... Full Moon sure works on some folks, doesn’t it. ... ... Cause and Effect! ... ... Smile Tis your choice.   [End]

• Did Our Health Guru Die?   by moreless  18mo   1,165  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... Did our Health guru Die? ... ... So what happens when we or someone else Dies? ... ... What if someone Dies that we worship or worshiped the ideas they puported as our Salvation, if we just would learn to follow their ideas? ... ... What if this someone was a puported health Guru, who has Died who we worshiped. ... ... What if this Health Guru Didn’t live to a ripe old age of 100 plus? ... ... How many conspiracy theories can we come up with? ... ... Do we have to come up with any conspiracy theories? ... ... Maybe the real problem is that this person we considered to be our Health Guru God, just didn’t have al ...   [retrieve this message]

• Full Moon WereWolf gottacha?   by moreless  18mo   460  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... As Paul Harvey used to say: And this is the Rest of the Story! ... ... ... Oct 29 is Full Moon, but some parts of the country are already feeling the effects as the Cold front passes thru. ... ... This causes ones Lymphatic Fluids to become more Acidic and drops Blood Sugar levels in many people causing them to Howl with the Moon. ... ... In otherwords these folks become Hard to get along with. ... ... Cause and Effect! ... ... Smile Tis your choice.   [End]

• What makes anyone a Progressive Liberal?   by moreless  18mo   464  Ask Moreless: pH

What makes anyone a Progressive Liberal? ... ... For this consideration a Progressive Liberal is anyone who refuses to think with Common Sense. ... ... It is a person who does what ever seems right in their own eyes, a person whose thoughts and actions are against God’s Truth and Justice for all mankind. ... ... It is a person who does not want their Creator God telling them how they should live their Lives in order to find Blessings, which they want, but they don’t want to do what it takes to receive these Blessings from God. ... ... These people do not have the Wisdom from God to avoid the Trap of Deception ...   [retrieve this message]

• Parasites enjoy Sick Plants & Sick People   by moreless  18mo   791  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... Parasites enjoy Sick Plants and Sick People. ... ... Surely this couldn’t be True. Could it be? ... ... We have what is called a pecking order in Nature, where Higher Life forms require food sources of better quality to have to eat in order to stay Healthy. ... ... Surely this isn’t why we find Maggots and Parasites in Sick and/or Decaying plants. Could it be? ... ... Let us look at Road Kill. How many people go out to dine on 4 day old Road Kill that the sun has heated up to the point the guts have exploded and the carcass is crawling with Maggots. ... ... Oh, You mean people don’t relish going out t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Could it be? Evil vs Truth & Justice   by moreless  18mo   687  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... Could it be that one of the Devil’s workers of Iniquity is leaving its foots prints on this forum? ... ... Does the Truth so bite it that it cannot say anything? ... ... Maybe it had its tongue cut out? ... ... Maybe we should pray for it? ... ... Our Creator God wishs even the Devil’s workers would change from their Evil Wickedness and start doing the right thing. ... ... Little Evil one, all you have to do is be willing to start treating others with Truth and Justice. ... ... Cause and Effect! ... ... Smile Tis your choice.   [End]

• eyes of death   by moreless  18mo   941  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... Have we allowed the EYES OF DEATH to seek us out? ... ... Have our eyes deceived us? ... ... Is this why we remain Sick and Diseased? ... ... Have we ignored the Laws of Nature? ... ... Do we think we are Greater than Nature? ... ... Can we stop a Hurricane? ... ... Can we stop an Earthquake? ... ... Can we stop the sun from rising in the morn? ... ... Can we stop the moon from rotating around the earth? ... ... Then why do some folks seem to think they are Greater than the Laws of Nature? ... ... Proverbs 12:15(NKJV) ... 15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, ... But he who heeds counsel is wise. ... ... Romans 8:7(NKJV) ... 7 Be ...   [retrieve this message]

• Grace vs Works   by moreless  18mo   574  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... Some folks wish to argue over the subject of Grace vs Works as to which may apply to our Salvation. ... ... Can we know the Truth? ... ... Those on the Grace only argument may state some of these verses to support their argument: ... ... Romans 11:6 ... New King James Version (NKJV) ... ... 6 And if by grace, then it is no longer of works; otherwise grace is no longer grace.[a] But if it is of works, it is no longer grace; otherwise work is no longer work. ... ... Romans 4:4 ... New King James Version (NKJV) ... ... 4 Now to him who works, the wages are not counted as grace but as debt. ... ... Now we need to conside ...   [retrieve this message]

• Which Bible is the Best to use   by moreless  18mo   1,031  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... Many folks will argue over which Bible is the best to use. ... ... Is one better to use over another? ... ... What would determine if one is better and/or more accurate? ... ... Maybe we need to first build ourself a foundation to better understand which Bible may be best for us to utilize, if we hope to find the truth. ... ... The Bible was written in Greek and Hebrew, so this means that for us to properly understand whatever transulation we choose to use, we may need to have some kind of reference Concordance to explain the definition of words as they were transulated into the version of the B ...   [retrieve this message]

• Public Minister definition   by moreless  18mo   978  Ask Moreless: pH

D) Immunity of Public Minister – concerning that which protects a Public Minister; ... ... The rule that tribunals have no jurisdiction over a foreign sovereign extends also to its Public Ministers. ... ... In Public Law 1790, Statutes at Large 117, Chapter 9, codified in 22 USC Section 252, it is provided that whenever any Writ or Process is sued out or prosecuted by a person in any tribunal of the United States or of a state, or by a Judge or Justice, whereby the person or any Public Minister of a foreign jurisdiction, or any foreign or domestic servant of any such Minister is arrested or imprison ...   [retrieve this message]

• Have we been Deceived into working for Satan?   by moreless  18mo   556  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... Have we been Deceived into working for Satan at any time? ... ... What am I talking about? ... ... Who in their right mind would want to work for Satan the Devil. ... ... Have we been deceived into doing his Dirty work for him? ... ... Romans 3:23 ... King James Version (KJV) ... ... 23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; ... ... ... What kind of Dirty work am I suggesting? ... ... Revelation 12:10 ... King James Version (KJV) ... ... 10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren ...   [retrieve this message]

• Light makes the Darkness known   by moreless  19mo   501  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... Light makes the Darkness known. ... ... It appears even Satan’s workers yearn for the comfort of the Light of Truth. ... ... Isn’t it lonely in that Evil Darkness you exist in? ... ... It is much more enjoyable to bathe in the warmth, comfort, and Goodness of the Light of Truth and receive the Blessings of Life. ... ... God wishes not that any should perish, even the Demons and their workers. ... ... Remove yourselves from the Evil Darkness that has you snared and come join in the Blessings of Life. ... ... All that is required is that you be willing to change and remove yourself from the Evil Darkness. Be ...   [retrieve this message]

• The Light of Truth reveals the Evil of Darkness   by moreless  19mo   874  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... John 3:19 ... King James Version (KJV) ... ... 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. ... ... ... John 8:12 ... King James Version (KJV) ... ... 12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. ... ... ... John 12:35 ... King James Version (KJV) ... ... 35 Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in dar ...   [retrieve this message]

• Who does God help?   by moreless  19mo   920  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... Many folks have different ideas about who God helps. ... ... Some say God helps those who cannot help themself. ... ... Could this be so? ... ... Why don’t those making this statement back it up? ... ... Ya know: Put up or shut up! ... ... I have stated that God doesn’t help those who are too Lazy to help themself and have provided Bible links to back this up. ... ... ... Maybe we need to clarify these ideas? ... ... I will agree with the idea that God will help some who cannot help themself. ... ... But there is a very Big difference between a person who cannot help themself and a person who is able to help themself ...   [retrieve this message]

• Better Health Improves Spirituality   by moreless  19mo   991  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... Better Health Improves Spirituality ... ... How can this be so? ... ... People who are Sick and Diseased cannot by the mere Facts of Life get enough Oxygen to their Brains to be able to Focus and Think clearly. ... ... If we cannot Think Clearly how can we Focus on Spiritual thoughts? ... ... When are so Sick and Diseased that we are un-willing to even change our Diet and Lifestyle to find Healing, how can we possible think we can be Spiritual? ... ... When we refuse to deal with physical pain and suffering so as to find healing, how can we really think we can deal with the Spiritual, which we cannot ...   [retrieve this message]

• Lazy people God doesn't help   by moreless  19mo   600  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... Lazy people aren’t worthy of help from others!!!!!!!!!! ... ... In fact God tells us that what they have shall be taken from them and given to those worthy. ... ... Matthew 25:24-26 ... King James Version (KJV) ... ... 24 Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed: ... ... 25 And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine. ... ... 26 His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I r ...   [retrieve this message]

• deception of organized religion   by moreless  19mo   1,142  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... DECEPTION OF ORGANIZED RELIGION ... ... Surely people aren’t deceived by Organized Religion? ... ... Are they? ... ... Are you? ... ... Why do I bring this subject up at this time as I no longer answer questions on curezone for folks who may ask, but require folks to go to my website http://SicknessHope.com/ ? ... ... When people are Sick and Diseased it makes it a lot harder for the person to be able to Focus and Think Clearly. ... ... One may say Sickness and Disease impairs ones thinking ability. ... ... Is it then possible that we may become easier to fall prey to ORGANIZED RELIGION DECEPTION? ... ... Christiani ...   [retrieve this message]

• Liar Liar and Liar Liar again   by moreless  19mo   1,123  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... Surely supremepw couldn’t be a Liar? ... ... Could they be? ... ... This reminds me of a movie called Liar Liar. ... ... The setting of the movie was a Dad who would tell his son this or that, but never keep his word. ... ... Thus the name of the movie Liar Liar. ... ... So why would supremepw who apparently thinks he/she is a Christian tell a Lie? ... ... How can this be? ... ... Surely supremepw isn’t a Liar? ... ... So let us look at some facts and see if we can figure out why supremepw would make the kind of claims as he/she has stated as is in this quote: ... ... ”1) His protocol regarding acid/alkaline foods is a f ...   [retrieve this message]

• correction   by moreless  19mo   1,391  Ask Moreless: pH

Ha, Ha, ... ... I will agree that Too much Molasses will Kill a person if they stick their head into a pot of it so they cannot breath. ... ... Too much water will Kill you too!!!!!!! ... ... After all take just one cup of water and stick your nose and mouth in it so you cannot breath Air and see how long you live. ... ... What some folks won’t do to sell their products!!!!!! ... ... Cause and Effect! ... ... Smile Tis your choice   [End]

• Grade Time   by moreless  19mo   944  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... My website: http://sicknesshope.com/ to find Healing without spending your life savings. ... ... We sell no products. ... ... How many on curezone can claim this? ... ... Why would anyone continue to do what is making them Sick and Diseased? ... ... Why do Birds of a Feather flock together? ... ... It is amazing at the number of people here on curezone still Sick and Diseased and continuing to complain about their problem, but refusing to learn to properly Alkalize their Lymphatic Fluids, so as to find healing. ... ... Are these folks Birds instead of people? ... ... Hmmmmmmmmm!!! ... ... Birds are smart enough th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Contact info   by moreless  20mo   1,540  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... The contact e-mail address that I had posted on this forum months ago has been disabled by yahoo, so if you wish to contact me you will need to register and after being approved may log in at: http://SicknessHope.com/ ... ... Here you will find and may review Free health info that will help you recover from Sickness and Diseases that may have you in Death’s grip. ... ... We have updated the Protocal including the detox Soak baths making them much better, but you will not learn this unless you register and check it out yourself. ... ... You may review all the hundreds (100’s) of Success Testi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Constitution of the United States of America   by moreless  20mo   975  Conspiracy Theories

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... As most of you know by now I do not post on curezone much anymore because I have my own website: http://SicknessHope.com/ which is a Free health site and has a Freedom forum without all the arguing that goes on in curezone. ... ... But, this post of yours was brought to my attention and I think some corrections need to be added for the benefit of any wishing to learn the real Truth. ... ... 1st each of you have some Truth, but by the same token both of you have been deceived and this deception has covered over your eyes from seeing the real Truth about the Constitution of the United Sta ...   [retrieve this message]

• --New Year HOPE-- even Down and Out folks can have Hope   by moreless  28mo   932  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... The new year is about upon us and some folks are crying and complaining that they don’t have any Hope and are Depressed and losing all their family and friends. ... ... We have a choice to make when we are Down and Out feeling without Hope: Either we can keep doing the same things making the same Poor choices in Life and continue to receive the same problems, OR we can wise up and start making Better choices! ... ... Doing the same thing over and over expecting Different End Results is the sign of Insanity! ... ... 5 years ago when I posted on curezone solutions to help folks find healing, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Mind over Matter   by moreless  28mo   774  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... It is Mind over Matter! ... ... We have a choice to make! ... ... Are we going to chose to be Sad, Depressed, Unhappy and lose our Family and friends? ... ... Or are we going to be willing to make the needed changes in our Life to help ourself and our Family and Friends be Healthy and Happy? ... ... A New Year is fast upon us and some folks are already complaining how Terrible Life is and that they have lost Hope and are losing their Family and friends. ... ... We have some folks who claim to be Christains who complain as loud as those who don’t claim to be Christians. Why is this? ... ... A Christian sho ...   [retrieve this message]

• moreless@att.net   by moreless  29mo   1,427  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi pioneer1, ... ... Sorry to hear you are having such a problem. ... ... You can contact me at moreless@att.net if you have problems registering or logging in. ... ... Some folks who are having lots of Brain Fog may have trouble understanding the registration process? ... ... First one has to register, After one has registered one has to be approved before one may log on. This is set up this way to keep out those who cause trouble. ... ... If you really wish to find help you may e-mail me at this e-mail ( moreless@att.net )and give me the user name you wish to use and answer the questions asked for in the regist ...   [retrieve this message]

• Why I ask Questions   by moreless  29mo   1,324  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... The question is How does a person reach people who are Sick and Diseased in such a way as to get them to start ”Thinking what is the Cause for their Sickness and Disease”? ... ... We can do like the Doctors when people ask the Doctors for help and the Doctor tells them to take an Asprin and call him in the morn. This method allows the person to become irresponsible and continue to do what ever seems right in their own eyes, yet they continue to remain Sick and Diseased. ... ... So How is one to help people crawl outside of their Box or even look outside of the Box they have crawled into ...   [retrieve this message]

• another Accuser or the same one with a #?   by moreless  29mo   1,369  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi #134497, ... ... Your quote with my answers: ... ... Moreless, ... Nearly every word you have posted in this thread so far is an accusation. ... ... Answer: Do you have absolutely no understanding of the English Language and what makes an Accusation vs a Question? I know Brain Fog can mess many folks up, but since when was asking a question accusing anyone? End of this answer. ... ... “Surely this isn’t why he Dumped you? Could it be?” Your latest accusation is way over the top, violates TOS, and should get you permanently banned from Curezone. ... ... I suspect that is what you came here for. You couldn’t just st ...   [retrieve this message]

• No wonder Christianity has a Bad Rap.   by moreless  29mo   1,362  Ask Moreless: pH

Hiding behind your #131178, ... ... Your quote I will answer inbetween your Grumpy Complaints: ... ... Whatsa matter, yer website not keepin ya busy ’nuff so ya gotta come back here ? ... ... Answer: Actually somone asked me to make a clarification on curezone for the benefit of those claiming they are Christians. Are you implying you are one? End. ... ... Or, din’t ya ever really ”leave”, just changed names, etc. ? ... ... Answer: Unlike you I don’t hide behind a # and unless I missed something this is the same name I have used, so if you have so much Brain Fog and can’t add or count when I have or have not choo ...   [retrieve this message]

• The Christian Conflict on Healing   by moreless  29mo   1,295  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... Over time certain folks claiming to be Christians have disagreed with my ideas that it may be their duty to help themselves find Healing, rather than sit around expecting God to Heal their physical Sickness and Diseases. ... ... For the record I believe God can Heal anyone at any time he wishes, but why should he heal a person who doesn’t really believe(Fails to have True Faith) or isn’t willing to help themselves? ... ... An example of Healing by Jesus: ... Matthew 8:8-13 ... King James Version (KJV) ... ... 8The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under m ...   [retrieve this message]

• Going to Leave/Not come Back   by moreless  29mo   962  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... How many folks have you heard on curezone get mad about something or think they got their feeling hurt and claim they are going to leave and not come back? How many of these folks always come back because they are hooked on the Social Calling Card their Sickness and Disease has them Trapped in. ... ... How many of these folks are using their Sickness and Diseases as a Social Calling card seeking others they can cry on each others shoulders, as they refuse to pull themselves up by the boot-straps and be willing to help themselves? Some of them even claim to be Christians, yet are un ...   [retrieve this message]

• Doc10, Every Sad Indeed you have dropped this Low   by moreless  29mo   1,480  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Doc10, ... ... It is very Sad indeed to see you drop this Low in your physical health as well as your Spiritual health. ... ... You haven’t learned your lesson yet. Still trying to tell others how to lead their Life. No wonder he Dumped you? ... ... You have claimed to be a Christian? ... ... No wonder the name ”Christianity” gets a Bad Rap from so many folks? ... ... Some facts to consider that may help you recover or at least help clarify why your comments are so Lacking in Truth. ... ... #1: As anyone with two bits of Common Sense may see I just made this post. So why your quote: ”Moreless wants back on curezone” ...   [retrieve this message]

• Support forum for Truth   by moreless  29mo   1,466  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi WIEL, ... ... You hit the nail on the head in that this was supposed to be a Support forum about Acid/Alkaline pH Balancing Principles. ... ... But for some reason it seems that some folks that didn’t want to take Responsibility for their own past actions that may have caused their own Sickness and Diseases, just wanted to Accuse, Complain and Debate. ... ... And when curezone stripped me of Moderating my own forum the webmaster had orginally given me, I decided it was time to leave. ... ... Why should I spend all my time here, when I now have my own stand alone website that has Peace and Quite without a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What do We Seek? Life or Death?   by moreless  29mo   1,525  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi chavey, ... ... I thought I made it very clear that I was not going to spend time answering Health questions on curezone anymore. ... ... So it makes me no difference what the webmaster or anyone else thinks I must do on curezone, for I have my own stand alone website. ... ... http://SicknessHope.com/ ... ... The draw bridge is open to my website to any who are really interested in finding Healing and willing to make the needed changes in their Lifestyle to accomplish Healing. ... ... If people are happy remaining Sick and Diseased, you need not apply for membership to my website. ... ... Cause and Effect! ... ... Smi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What do We Seek? Life or Death?   by moreless  29mo   1,431  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi refreshed, ... ... Yes you may scold me any time to help keep me on the path. ... ... You have come so far, as well as many others who decided to take their Healing into their own hands and become willing to start making the Right choices. ... ... Anyone may review the Success Testimonials of All of these folks by visiting http://SicknessHope.com/ and reviewing the many Success Testimonials. ... ... Why do some folks who remain Sick and Diseased still claim that everyone who has been willing to pull up their own boot straps and do what they need to do to change their Lifestyle and Diet and find Success, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What do We Seek? Life or Death?   by moreless  29mo   1,441  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi chavey, ... ... I do not remember your handle ever posting on this forum before, so I would ask what you are refering to lowering the drawbridge? ... ... Should you wish to ask me questions about Healing; Physical or Spiritual you will need to register and log in to: http://SicknessHope.com/ ... ... Cause and Effect! ... ... Smile Tis your choice.   [End]

• Re: What do We Seek? Life or Death?   by moreless  29mo   1,443  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi sundragon, ... ... I owe you a reply and Thank-you for the offer, but folks will need to register and log into my website to obtain answers concerning Healing etc. For I am not going to be sucked into this rat race again on curezone. ... ... http://SicknessHope.com/ ... ... Cause and Effect! ... ... Smile Tis your choice.   [End]

• What do We Seek? Life or Death?   by moreless  29mo   1,674  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... From time to time I check in on curezone to see if anything has changed or if it is Life as usual with many folks refusing to make Positive Free Will Choices to find Physical Healing as well as Spiritual Healing. It is Good to see when I find at least a few folks are willing to look outside the Box, but Sad to see folks who have fallen for Deception and become an ACCUSOR, still suffering from their Sickness and Diseases. ... ... I will be the 1st to admit that when I was on curezone at times I was Deceived by this Great Deceiver who is the God of this world to involve myself in bei ...   [retrieve this message]

• Clean Living vs the Wild Side   by moreless  3y   883  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... Now that the full Moon has passed a cold front thru most places causing those who don’t have a reserve of Alkaline Minerals stored up to buffer this event, many folks are now Suffering with Aches and Pains and have become more Irritable than usual. ... ... I have made some additional observations concerning folks who chose to lead a Clean Healthy Lifestyle by getting married and raising a Healthy family vs those who chose to sleep around and party their Life away. Some of the partiers have ended up with all kinds of Sexually transmitted Diseases that have ruined their lives, for wh ...   [retrieve this message]

• What Happened? Where is the Real Beef?   by moreless  3y   986  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... What Happened to curezone? Where are all the posters? Where is all the Beef? ... ... Maybe a Newbie doesn’t see what I have noticed, but surely some of the old timers have noticed the shortage of posters and the slow down of curezone? I remember several years ago when I used to log in that there would be several pages of new posts to view in the support moasic forum view. Why the mosiac forum would be lite up like a christmas tree with all the new posts each day. What has happened? Why so few posters? Where has everyone gone? It appears a few of the old timers who still haven’t le ...   [retrieve this message]

• Still No Beef HV? --Surely these Fine Folks aren't Liars   by moreless  3y   1,514  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... It looks like HV has a helper, but his helper doesn’t have any Beef to show either. ... ... In this case his helper is #5043 and here are some of this persons past posts: ... ... Quote: ”Oh my god. Typical egotistical and very DANGEROUS advice from Moreless. Your grandmother may be severely deficient. She may need b12 injections, or at the very least, high-dose sublingual methylb12 (or hydroxyb12).” ... ... Then #5043 does an about face by posting this to another person: ”B6, folate and b12 can also cause methylation and/or sulfation (detoxification) to become ’unblocked’ too quickly, causin ...   [retrieve this message]

• http://SicknessHope.com   by moreless  3y   941  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... For those wishing me to give them answers, you will need to register and log into the website. ... ... http://SicknessHope.com ... ... ... I no longer provide answers to questions on this forum. ... ... Cause and Effect! ... ... Smile Tis your choice.   [End]

• Where is your BEEF HV?????? --Edited   by moreless  3y   1,597  Adrenal Fatigue  Cross-post

ROTFLMAO ... ... Edit: You remind me of the story of the three pigs and the one who cried Wolf to scare the other two pigs. Problem was the Pig(you?) that kept crying Wolf soon lost the attention of the two other pigs. Then one day this Pig(you?) was out by himself and the Wolf came and you cried Wolf, but by this time no one believes you any more and you get eaten by the Wolf. ... ... ... ... Like another poster stated. A proper response would have been for you to congradulate the person on their Success in Healing. Don’t you wish everyone to find Healing with the simplest methods that cost the least? ...   [retrieve this message]

• Where is HV's Beef?   by moreless  3y   1,510  Ask Moreless: pH

Because this post was removed from the original posting where it was cross posted across several forums and one of the moderators didn’t like it I have decided to repost it inside of the ask moreless forum. ... ... As many know HV has been implying that people who give Success Testimonials is a Liar I felt it was time to call his card again and ask him where his Beef was. It seems he doesn’t have any Beef, let along the amount of Success Testimonials that the ask moreless forum has from these Fine Honest folks. ... ... After all Why would HV imply that leggybrandi was a Lair and that it couldn’t wor ...   [retrieve this message]

• Success Testimonial by leggybrandi   by moreless  3y   1,586  Ask Moreless: pH

It has been one month since I started the Moreless Alkalizing Mineral Drink ... ... 1 tablespoon Blackstrap Molasses ... 1/2 squeezed lemon juice ... 2-3 tablespoons of pickling lime water (put 1 tablespoon of pickling lime into 1 quart of water and mix) ... 1 tablespoon of kelp powder ... ... ... I have had major issues with my stomach: ... constipation ... gluten intolerance ... parasites ... candida ... leaky gut ... ... Since I have been using the drink I have been less anxious and going to the restroom regularly. I definitely feel my mineral reserves building back up. I drink it twice a day to stabilize my ph levels and it h ...   [retrieve this message]

• Electro-magnetic Energy and water to B&G   by moreless  3y   1,977  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi B&G, ... ... I no longer answer questions on curezone for folks seeking answers. ... ... People may come to SicknessHope.com if they want me to answer questions for them. ... ... Also I am blocked from different forums on curezone from answering anyway and you know the rest of the story so I decided to leave curezone for the most part. Too many supposed Experts on curezone really don’t have a clue about what they think they do and for sure don’t understand the Acid/Alkaline pH Balancing Principles! For if they did they would not complain as they have. ... ... I am glad to see you have kept an open mind to ...   [retrieve this message]

• Why argue with Hv? Where is his "BEEF"?   by moreless  3y   1,050  Webmaster Debate

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... I left curezone because of this very problem. Too many supposed Experts who don’t know their Head from a Hole in the ground. ... ... Why argue with Hv and those like him? ... ... Just ask them where is their ”BEEF”(where are their Success Testimonials backing them up on their supposed healing ideas)? ... ... Why, anyone that has correct ideas should surely have Success Testimonials proving their ideas work? ... ... If Hv’s ideas are so Great, then Where is the ”BEEF”????????? Where is the Success Testimonials?????? ... ... We can argue all day long, but the bottom line is the ideas either work or they ...   [retrieve this message]

• Where is the BEEF? ---Sicknesshope.com   by moreless  3y   1,964  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... Where is the BEEF? Maybe the question should be where are the Success Testimonials from the supposed Experts who are plying their Goods for sale on curezone? ... ... I have looked High and Low on curezone for any supposed Expert who is Selling their supposed Magic Cure-alls who has even 1/2 as many Success Testimonials as the Ask Moreless forum has. Where are they? ... ... Surely all these folks who have posed these Success Testimonials on the Ask Moreless forum are not ”LIARS”? ... ... It looks like the Ask Moreless forum is still the only forum that didn’t sell products that still has the ...   [retrieve this message]

• http://www.sicknesshope.com Update from Moreless-- website   by moreless  3y   788  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... It is hard to believe that it has been 5 years since I first posted on curezone. I want to thank Dushan for the time he allowed me to have this private forum on curezone, but as any wise person may come to understand times change and we may be better off to move forward to better things. ... ... As most of you may know by now I don’t answer any questions here anymore, but one must come to ... ... http://www.sicknesshope.com ... ... ... and register and sign in to be allowed to ask and get answers from me. ... ... It is a site away from the bickering and name calling that seems to still be a great ...   [retrieve this message]

• #133264   by moreless  4y   1,176  Abortion Debate

#133264, ... ... Your quote: ”we’re animals....simply speaking” ... ... Yes, what else would we expect from anyone who has willfully rejected their Creator God. ... ... Why would anyone be surprised that you humanoid ---ANIMALS also want to blame everyone else for your Poor choices? ... ... Claim you are an ANIMAL and act like and ANIMAL, you surely must be an ---ANIMAL. ... ... Mankind is without excuse, for his creator gave him Free will choice. Too bad so many choose to act like ---ANIMALS. ... ... Too bad you didn’t take your creator’s advice and decide to choose Life. ... ... Too bad you chose Death. ... ... But, hey you a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Natural animals vs humanoid --ANIMALS---   by moreless  4y   1,330  Abortion Debate

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... Maybe we need to identify what difference there is between Natural animals and the Humanoid ---ANIMALS---? ... ... From the beginning of the creation of the world, God’s invisible qualities and his eternal power and Godhead—have been clearly seen, being understood by mankind through the things that are made that surround mankind in Nature, so that mankind is without excuse for not knowing and honoring his Creator God. ... ... God also created animals like birds, fourfooted beast and creeping things which God gave mankind dominion over. ... ... So Natural man who was created in God’s image w ...   [retrieve this message]

• IC there is Hope for even ---YOU---   by moreless  4y   798  Politics Debate

IC, ... ... Why do you continue to run around curezone Denying your Creator God and choosing to Support the Murder of unborn children and worshipping the False religion of Evolution? ... ... You know deep in your Heart that this is Wrong and a poor choice on your behalf, so why do you continue to walk this path and work for Satan the Devil? ... ... Who else but Satan the devil and his followers would Murder unborn children? ... ... Did your Mommie or Daddy not Love you? ... ... Don’t you have any real friends? ... ... What happened in your childhood that caused you to reject your Creator God? ... ... Why don’t you at least ...   [retrieve this message]

• Why Do you?   by moreless  4y   817  Politics Debate

IC, ... ... Why do you continue to sleep with Satan the Devil? ... ... Do you enjoy doing your Masters bidding? ... ... Why have you rejected your Creator God? ... ... From the beginning of the creation of the world, God’s invisible qualities and his eternal power and Godhead—have been clearly seen, being understood by mankind through the things that are made that surround mankind in Nature, so that ---YOU--- Innercalm are without excuse for not knowing and honoring your Creator God. ... ... Why have you rejected your Creator God and instead choosen to worship Satan the Devil? ... ... Why have ---YOU--- IC choosen to d ...   [retrieve this message]

• ---Facts of Life---God's children   by moreless  4y   1,542  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... It has come to my attention that curezone still has folks who don’t understand the Facts of Life. ... ... I decided I should share some info that may be of interest to some who may have open minds wanting to learn the Truth about Life. ... ... I felt this was important enough to make an exception to come back and make this post as I normally have decided to stay away from the Confusion and Deception being spread by some on curezone. ... ... People only argue trying to convince themselves they aren’t wrong. ... ... When we know we are correct all we need to do is make our statement and leave it at ...   [retrieve this message]

• New website---Update and stats time--   by moreless  4y   732  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... It has been many months since I was banned from this forum of mine that was given to me on curezone, by self important folks who don’t believe in their Creator God. ... ... That caused me to make the choice to create a stand alone website to help folks Seeking God’s Truth in healing and other areas of life without all the confusion and bickering that existed on curezone and still seems to exist on curezone. ... ... After I was unbannmed I decided it was in the Best interest to avoid communicating with folks on curezone. ... ... If you want to communicate with me you must come to my website a ...   [retrieve this message]

• --answer--Hydrogen Peroxide Inhalation   by moreless  5y   1,762  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi #36312, ... ... Your question: Howdy, ... ... I spoke with a woman down the street from me this weekend about the moreless drink and the munroe peroxide inhalation method for her breast cancer. Anyways, she has not started on the drink but did start on the inhalation. She is just using store bought 3% and a nasal spray bottle. Anyways I believe she has been inhaling since Sunday evening as stated by Mr. Munroe. I ran (walked - lol) into her during my walk today and she said that she was feeling a lot of aching/pain around the tumor as well as some muscle weakness and flu-like symptoms. I assume ...   [retrieve this message]

• --Mixing Health & Spiritual ideas--   by moreless  5y   692  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... It seems the mixing of Healing ideas with my Spiritual ideas is causing some folks Great problems? ... ... I don’t see anything wrong with it, because everyone is Free to believe as they choose! ... ... Yet, it seems some have a Great problem with the idea? ... ... I state my Belief’s and others have stated their Belief’s and each to his own! ... ... I sleep very well with my belief’s! ... ... Why cannot everyone else do like wise? ... ... If others feel they are 100% correct in their belief’s, Why do my ideas bother others so much then? ... ... I have considered this problem and am considering the idea ...   [retrieve this message]

• --Chiron--Answer--What is going on here?   by moreless  5y   1,558  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Chiron, ... ... Your comment: for goodness sake, Moreless. What has got into you? If I didn’t know better, I’s think it was Satan... ... ... This editing back to nothing, then the triple R for a message that should have been left in place to begin with? ... ... Someone is Heaven is laughing at all this blustering and bombast. ... ... Answer: You have mis-understood! ... ... Invincible removed her post and made it blank after I made the correction to her post by editing my answer into her post! ... ... When she removed her total post and WIEL asked what was going on, I posted a reply to WIEL and reprinted Invincib ...   [retrieve this message]

• --Answer--What is going on here?   by moreless  5y   1,485  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi WIEL, ... ... Your question: ... Why does an R message seem to have its text removed? ... ... And the R rating kept? ... ... WIEL ... ... Answer: Here was the post where I made correction to Invincibles post and it seems she may not really be interested in helping here as was Claimed? ... ... Hi Invincible, I appreciate your offer to help on this forum, but it should ... remain in a Supportive manner with the Simple Protocol Freely shared on this ... forum, which has helped everyone who has shared their Success Testimonials, ... which may be reviewed here: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1028760#i Any ... attempt to ...   [retrieve this message]

• --answer--As I said to wuz earlier...   by moreless  5y   1,217  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Di, ... ... Your comment: It takes a real mensch to admit one needs to change. ... ... Even more so when one is in a position of leadership. ... ... Those likely to benefit from what is offered here should appreciate this???? ... ... Di ... ... Answer; Who would I be if I expect others to be willing to change and I was not willing to make changes for the Better? ... ... If we are all willing to work together for the Better, who can Stop us? ... ... Cause and Effect! ... ... Smile Tis your choice.   [End]

• --The Question of Bitters vs Kelp--   R by moreless  5y   2,226  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... What about Bitters could cause them to be of any help, if we were smart enough to select the correct bitters for the correct problem? ... ... Oh, so there is a Difference in Bitters? ... ... Ya, mean Different problems may need a Different Bitter? ... ... Why could this be so? ... ... Could this Cost us a Lot more Money? ... ... Could this make the one suggesting Bitters to seem like someone Important, because WE would have to be some Expert to know all the Different Bitters and how to match them up to all the Different problems? ... ... Could Selling Bitters be a Big Business? ... ... I wonder who Bene ...   [retrieve this message]

• --answer--The DRINK...   by moreless  5y   1,062  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi imaxfli, ... ... Your question: Does a person get the needed TRACE minerals they need from the Alkalizing Drink or should other supplements be taken to cover that area?? ... ... Answer: Top Quality kelp will supply all the needed Trace Minerals if we take enough of the kelp! ... ... Cause and Effect! ... ... Smile Tis your choice.   [End]

• --Posting Challennges--Helping others   RRR by moreless  5y   1,530  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... Those who have been with this forum for any time may know I am trying to make some changes to Improve this forum for everyone Seeking Healing! ... ... One of the areas is in my posting style, which has been brought to my attention of some of the words I have used, like Personal Responsibility! ... ... Some feel when I have used this word in certain ways that I am condemning those who I make the posts to? ... ... It has been brought to my attention that if the person is willing to start making the needed changes, that this automatically states that they are trying to take Personal Respon ...   [retrieve this message]

• --Posting Notice--Warning   RRR by moreless  5y   1,754  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... As I am trying to overcome some of my Poor posting habits and learn to post in a better way so as to make this forum a better place for all Seeking Healing, certain guidelines shall apply to everyone choosing to post! ... ... This is a Support forum Freely sharing these Simple Truths in Healing, which is the reason Why all of these Success Testimonials have been shared: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1028760#i ... ... It is because of the Simpleness of this Protocol, which anyone can do without buying this or that Exotic Herb, Berry, Supplement, etc, that makes this Simple ...   [retrieve this message]

• --answer--Worn out joints, I have question:-/   by moreless  5y   1,366  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Wuz, ... ... Your Question: Moreless, ... ... I copied in this post and was hoping you could tell me what would one take with the fruit pectin- what exactly is Calcium phosphate compounds? ... ... The fruit pectin is a product purchased at the grocery store as if for making jellies or jams, right? ... ... thanks ... wuz ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Subject: - why fruit pectin may help rebuild worn out joints-- ... Username: moreless contact moreless ... Date: 6/20/2006 6:49:06 PM ( 3 year ago ) ... Hits: 518 ... Size: 1106 char. URL: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=114227 ... ... ... moreless ... Hi FF, ... ... The joints of your bones has Carti ...   [retrieve this message]

• --Thank-you Chiron--   by moreless  5y   1,410  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Chiron, ... ... Your comment: Moreless, I must clarify that I am completely supportive of this protocol--The kelp and the BSM drink ( the H202 etc. )are something I’ve shared with others I care about, and even those I don’t know, who are asking for guidance. ... ... We ( my loved ones and I) all agree that it ( and the principles of brix) are essential parts of the picture of restoring health. My health is good these days! Lots of small issues have resolved themselves, and I continue to grow ’younger’. i do still have less digestive ’fire’ than might be optimal, but it is not really a problem. ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• --K.I.S.S. Principles--   by moreless  5y   627  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... This forum is based upon the K.I.S.S.(Keep it Simple Stupid) Principles! ... ... The Simpleness of the Protocol suggesting the Lemon Juice or ACV and BSM, Lime Water, Kelp and Epsom Salt cannot be Beat! ... ... If it could then Why doesn’t anyone else have more Success Testimonials by their ideas of Herbs, Supplements etc? ... ... Cause and Effect! ... ... Smile Tis your choice.   [End]

• --answer--..bitters   R by moreless  5y   1,632  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi chiron, ... ... Your question: I keep returning to the thought of bitters. Both my son and I have low hydrochloric acid; somewhat diminished digestive fire. (which may be partly why I feel so much better with less food; these days often one meal a day. (and a drink) ... ... Your thoughts on bitters, and their efficacy? ... ... (Invincible, I’d appreciate hearing yours as well.) ... ... PS. I do quite like bitter things, and generally enjoy rapini, dandelion, and so on. ... ... C ... Answer: Show me any other forum which has as many Success Testimonials as this forum, which is Claiming the answer to Healing is Bit ...   [retrieve this message]

• --Who is our Enemy?--   by moreless  5y   619  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... Who is our Enemy? ... ... Anyone against our Freedoms! ... ... The Enemy is the Enemy of Freedom! ... ... What does this have to do with this forum? ... ... The Goal of this forum is to help people find Healing by way of this Simple Protocol that has been Freely shared on this forum, which has given Healing to these Many fine folks who have posted these Many Success Testimonials: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1028760#i ... ... This Simple Protocol works because it is Simple and is the Truth from God! ... ... This Protocol is God’s Protocol! ... ... Why is it God’s Protocol? ... ... Where do we think Le ...   [retrieve this message]

• --answer--After two and a half years I'm getting close. A few questions   by moreless  5y   1,507  Ask Moreless: pH

... ... Most of this can be determined with the refractometer by learning to read the NPN in the test. ... ... To gain a better understanding as to Why the NPN is such a problem leading to your Joint Pain you may type in NPN in the search engine and review past posts sharing this info! ... ... This may be related to the foods from the plants, now as to the eggs, this may have several other reasons Why? ... ... Eggs are mostly a Protein source, but are supposed to contain other nutrition , including minerals? ... ... If the egg is of Poor Quality it may also contain NPN! ... ... It may also be possible that if ...   [retrieve this message]

• --Why sorry for sharing the Truth?-- N/M   by moreless  5y   3,833  Ask Moreless: pH

• --answer--No problem   by moreless  5y   956  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi WIEL, ... ... No problem! ... ... I corrected wuz post for her and removed the thread pertaining to the need for correction! ... ... ... See Edit on her post. ... ... Smile Tis your choice.   [End]

• --God Created Satan--   by moreless  5y   1,481  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... God Created Satan, so How can Satan represent Evil, if God is Love? ... ... Maybe we first need to understand How Satan came into being? ... ... God first made the Angels and Lucifer was the Greatest Archangel, until Iniquity was found in his heart. ... ... Then: ... ... Issiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! ... 13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will also sit upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Is God against--Homosexuality,--   by moreless  5y   1,134  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Evan, ... ... Your main comment: It seems that with homosexuality and the ability to produce one’s own genetic offspring, that it becomes judgmental to point out such an obvious consequence and call it a curse and further use that to illustrate that God is against someone. ... ... Answer: I think we need to clarify this Great False idea that God is against anyone! ... ... God has Total Love for all his children, but God Hates the Poor choices we make, which then Cause us to receive these Cursings! ... ... God has established the Entire Universe to react against every action mankind makes automatically ...   [retrieve this message]

• --Thank-you--Success Testimonial--Six healings in three months   by moreless  5y   1,413  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Wuz, ... ... Thank-you so much for sharing your Great Success! ... ... I am so happy you are now finding relief and Healing. ... ... It shall help others Seeking the Truth in Healing! ... ... I also want to thank all the Fine folks on this forum who have given you Support to help you reach this Success! ... ... Thanks All of you for your Support! ... ... Smile Tis your choice.   [End]

• Vitamins--   by moreless  5y   588  Ask Moreless: pH

... Hi Ya’ll, ... ... Vitamins may be Acid forming, thus they may React against any Alkaline substance ... in the body, in order to become Neutralized and thus be able to Release their ... Electro-magnetic Energy for the body to be able to use their Frequencies of ... Electro-magnetic Energy for the Different Organs of the Body which may need ... these Specific Energies ! ... ... Acids are required by the body to Activate the Oxides in the foods to be able to ... Release their Electro-magnetic Energy for the Different organs of the body which ... need these in order to stay or become Healthy ! ... ... This is how Alkaline M ...   [retrieve this message]

• --question--healthy bacterias   by moreless  5y   743  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi galacticman, ... ... Your question: enemas and colonics kill the freandly bacteria???? ... ... Question: Do you suppose it may depend upon what was used in the enema and colonic? ... ... Smile Tis your choice.   [End]

• --answer--Localized Acidity, Extremities and Joints   by moreless  5y   808  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Evan, ... ... Your question: I have noticed that when I experience problems with acidity due to NPN or other poor food choices, it is mostly in the areas of my joints and my head and feet. ... ... Does this have to do with the way the lymphatic system works? ... ... Answer: Let us consider that our Feet, Joints and Neck that connects to our head may be subject to the most movements? ... ... The more movement may mean the more lactic and any other Acids may be released, requiring more Alkaline Minerals to Neutralize these released Acids! ... ... NPN prevents the parts of our body needing extra Oxygen from ge ...   [retrieve this message]

• --Homosexuality, what God has to say--   by moreless  5y   1,136  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Evan, ... ... Your comment: If one is given to argue over scripture which I typically am not, I agree the issue is with the Greek word ”pornea” which is translated into our English texts as ”fornication.” ... ... You have pointed out that the Strong’s exhaustive concordance defines fornication to include: ... ... ”A Male prostitute by reason of anal sex” ... ... You have chosen to emphasize anal sex, but the definition includes two parameters...the most important in my opinion being the word ”prostitute.” ... ... I personally believe that two people of the same sex can be in a monogamous relationship that God ...   [retrieve this message]

• --The Phosphate Connection--   by moreless  5y   590  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... In the plant Kingdom plants must have enough Phosphates in the forum of Different Phosphoric Acids reacting against all of the needed Alkaline Minerals to properly form Complete Complexed Carbohydrates! ... ... What this means is that without these needed Phosphoric Acids, the plants cannot build Natural Sugars! ... ... Without Natural Sugars these plants shall be Low Brix Poor Quality NPN containing foods! ... ... This is Why I suggest adding Bonemeal Or Soft Rock -phosphate to the garden soil, because these supply Calcium and Phosphates! ... ... Our body does not need very much Phosphate ...   [retrieve this message]

• --Answer--Homosexuality, what God has to say--   by moreless  5y   1,306  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Evan, ... ... Your question: I have a question for you moreless. ... ... Do you believe there are those who successfully live their lives according to the Fruits of the Spirit who choose to be in an truly loving, monogamous, committed, life-long relationship with someone of the same sex? ... ... I tell you that I have met people like this. ... ... Are they not living according to the fruits for which there is no judge? ... ... I also have met those who choice of a homosexual lifestyle is clearly a manifestation of some type of sexual abuse trauma that they experienced when they were younger. I myself experienc ...   [retrieve this message]

• --Mustard--Easy way to take extra Kelp--   by moreless  5y   1,685  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Chiron, ... ... Your question: What kind of mustard, ML? not ”baseball mustard”, right? ... ... I am a serious dijon lover, and can eat a LOT of it. I feel like it’s really good for me... ... ... Answer: Just regular Natural Mustard one spreads on a sandwich. ... ... Smile Tis your choice.   [End]

• --Vitamins--Water Soluble or Oil Soluble--   by moreless  5y   755  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... Did you ever wonder about some Vitamins being Water Soluble and others being Fat ... Soluble and what Difference it may make to the body ? ... ... Did you ever consider that some may Help Protect the Nerve endings, while others ... may Damage or may we say make the Nerve ending more sensitive to the feeling of ... Pain ? ... ... Did you ever consider that taking high doses of Vitamin C may Cause your body ... more Problems than it may Solve ? ... ... Or that taking high doses of some kinds of Vitamin A may ”KILL” you ? ... ... Which are the Natural Water soluble Vitamins and where do most of them come from ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• --How to do it?--Peace & Harmony   by moreless  5y   1,151  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... With this New Goal in mind to bring Peace and Harmony into this forum there still remains some unanswered questions. ... ... It seems we have two main points of contention from certain folks who get upset by what is posted? ... ... Starting with Health ideas, we have those who disagree with what is being Freely shared because of their past Deception, Ego, Vanity, Pride etc and seem to just want to argue. ... ... One solution to this is simply Ban them and they can still read and still utilize what they choose to help themself, thus getting rid of their arguing from this forum. ... ... The ot ...   [retrieve this message]

• --answer--Calcium in the Drink - Polling Amounts--Edited by moreless   by moreless  5y   1,075  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Di, ... ... Your question: Hi, ML! ... ... You also mentioned using triple strength lime water??? ... ... How much did that amount to??? ... ... Di ... ... Answer: I did not measure it by the Tablespoonful, just poured into the cup til the cup was full and mixed it all together. ... ... It was enough to wet the Two Tablespoonful of Kelp and mix with BSM. ... ... If you try mix Lime Water with Kelp, you will see it takes several Tablespoonful to make a wet mush mix, so with two Tablespoonful of kelp it takes more! ... ... ... You need to understand this is a Fine grind Kelp I am using, so it absorbs lots more Lime water, than if ...   [retrieve this message]

• --answer--Soil test results and a question   R by moreless  5y   1,064  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi dfams1, ... ... Your question: Hi Moreless, ... I just recently had my soil tested for my square foot garden. 7 days after laying everything down, fertiziling, mulching, and watering I mixed a bit of the soil up and brought it for testing. ... ... The results came back as a PH of 5.8 but I read it’s good to have it at about 6.0-6.5. I’m not sure how big a difference .2 can make but I was wondering if there’s anything I can do to raise it a little? ... ... The soil contents showed as being high in Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Phosphorus, and Ammonium Nitrogen, but low in Nitrate Nitrogen. ... ... They recom ...   [retrieve this message]

• --Life as a Slave--   by moreless  5y   496  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... Society has had Slaves since the beginning of time in one form or the other! ... ... Some people are happy being a Slave, while others desire their Freedoms! ... ... What may be the Difference between those who are happy with being Slaves and those who wish for Freedom or like to keep their Freedoms? ... ... We have two kinds of Slaves, those who of their own Free will become Slaves to a Paternal Government because these people become Sick and Diseased and lack the will-power and or Backbone to care for themselves! ... ... Then we have people who become Forced Slaves against their will! ... ... A ...   [retrieve this message]

• --Gingerbread man style--Value of BSM   R by moreless  5y   1,321  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Ya’ll, ... ... A little extra about Blackstrap Molasses: ... ... ... Molasses is an extremely nutritious by-product of the sugar refining process. ... Sweet Molasses is useful as an alternative sweetener to refined cane sugar. Both ... Blackstrap Molasses and Sweet Molasses are extremely rich sources of minerals ... and vitamins. Those nutrients that are unharmed by heat are 30 times more ... concentrated in molasses than in the original cane juice. ... Properties: ... ¤ One tablespoon of Molasses contains more calcium than a glass of milk (+/- 100 ... milligrams) ... ¤ One tablespoon of Molasses contains more iron than ...   [retrieve this message]

• --answer-Vitamin D as well?   by moreless  5y   1,100  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi #38782, ... ... Your comment: Let the sunshine in and chase those blues away! ... ... Answer: YES, You are Absolutely correct, it takes Vi D as well as all the other needed Alkaline Minerals and Acids to build strong Bones! ... ... But, Calcium is by far the Greatest needed in Vol to do this job! ... ... Cause and Effect! ... ... Smile Tis your choice.   [End]

• --answer--Your thoughts and your bones...   by moreless  5y   1,168  Ask Moreless: pH

Hi Grz, ... ... Your comment: NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - People who suffer from major depression are at risk for low bone mineral density (BMD), research hints. ... ... In the last 14 years, ”ample research” has implicated major depression in bone loss and the bone-thinning disease osteoporosis, Dr. Raz Yirmiya and Dr. Itai Bab from The Hebrew University of Jerusalem in Israel note in the journal Biological Psychiatry. ... ... To investigate further, the investigators pooled data from 23 studies involving 2327 depressed and 21,141 non-depressed adults. ... ... Overall, depressed individuals had less dense b ...   [retrieve this message]

Forum Pages
1  10  30  50  ...  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82 83  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Tools, Tools, Tools!
Tools for Healing is specialized in alternative medicine devices of all ...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Skin Therapy Soaps
Silver Aloe-Aloe Gold-Copper Aloe Skin Therapy Soap. All Natural with plan...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Healthy Weight Loss
”After having tried pills, shakes, and about everything else ... I am thr...
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
Healthy Weight Loss
”This plan literally saved my life. I lost 265 pounds and have maintained...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Good Health Naturally
The best in digestive enzymes, serrapeptase, krill oil, olive leaf extr...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

291 messages, 479,556 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 4, 83 pages,  29,221,970 page views

"Some succeed because they are destined to suceed, other because they're determined to."

Image Galler Mosaic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!

All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

$10 off Oxy-Powder®

Proven Parasite Diet

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Natural Cancer Remedies

Life Technology™

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 5.84 sec at 4/17/2014 4:33:54 PM, requested by 23.21.23.126, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/s2.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=moreless , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8