CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums5067 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded Messages containing Image Embedded [239] , Sorted by Date Source: Oil Pulling & Oil Swishing Support Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 9,070,980 page views     22,164 messages     3,338 topics     2 pages
Post New Message  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
28h ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Oil Pulling     All Forums 

Messages containing Image Embedded [239] , Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Oil Pulling & Oil Swishing Forum on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1 2  
  • Image Embedded Incentive to remember to pull daily by refreshed  18mo   1,478  

http://curezone.com/upload/_a_forums/ask_torrie/bdc6484c_d573_43a4_bf4c_61a7c8ca12bd.jpg ... ... I saw this picture in the side bar and it reminded me of when I was a kid. I put together a show-and-tell of sorts to tell my classmates about dental health. I had many of these types of pictures and had gotten some old, pulled teeth from a dentist. ... ... There was plenty of ĒwowĒ...and Ēooowww grossĒ statements on my project, but ohhh how I wish I the solutions that I have learned here at curezone to share with my little friends. ... ... All I had to offer back then was basic tooth care, such as brushing, ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Picture: abcessed root...now i need root canal :( by #157871  19mo   2,708  Ü C Ü  

So for about 5 years i had a deep cavity ... chips broke off and it was black on the inside ... not really touching root yet ... † i procrastinated ... ... but about a month a month ago i experienced the ZING PAIN for 1 minute, went away, zing pain , went away.. ... after that night the tooth never really hurt ... ... I went to a holistic dentist and he drilled and filled (core buildup temp filling)..didnt hurt ... but gums area hurt afterwards ... its been a month with the temp filling and now it looks like its abcessed under the root ... he says i need a root canal ... ... any tips? ... ... i attached a picture h ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: help for an abscess whose infection has spread to the jaw bone ...pl... by explorer2009  25mo   45,277  

... ... One can apply remedies on a zone corresponding to the ailing area using the above ... ... mapping, on every finger except thumb. Best for fighting infections ... ... are ring and little fingers right hand. ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded You may not like whatís lurking in your olive oil by pepe  28mo   6,315  Ü C Ü   BSA EDUCATIONAL

http://www.berkeleyside.com/2011/12/08/author-you-may-not-like-whats-lurking-in-your-olive-oil/ ... ... That bottle of extra virgin olive oil you take off the grocery store shelf may not be what you think it is. ... ... Instead of being a greenish-gold, fruity, fresh oil made from olives, rich in antioxidants and delicious to drizzle over a beautiful caprese salad, more likely than not it is a blend of oils, some made from olives, and some not. ... ... In fact, a recent study by UC Davis that tested a number of the best-selling olive oils in California, including Bertolli, Star, and Colavita, found that ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: Bentonite (volcanic ash) contains ALUMINUM by Hveragerthi  3y   2,311  

I seem to remember that the sodium bentonites (used more for industrial app) tended to have higher aluminum content than the calcium bentonite. ... ... ... This is sales hype .  There is no difference between the aluminum contents between sodium and calcium bentonite.  Here is a source of information that shows the chemistry of the two clays.  Note there is NO difference in aluminum content: ... ... http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:boodfekN6k4J:www.amsanimalhealth.com/Site/PDF/ClayArticleMistral.pdf+%22sodium+bentonite%22+chemistry+aluminum&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: This is Trapper on drugs...Purple Haze baby by wombat  3y   1,286  

omg I remember that! hereís a gross one(heís good at gross, too): ... ... Re: Paging Molly and Trapper and other regulars!    by  trapper/kcmo     5 year   449 ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Subject:   Re: Paging Molly and Trapper and other regulars! Username:    trapper/kcmo      contact trapper/kcmo Date:   5/15/2006 3:39:30 PM   (  5 year ago ) Hits:    450  Size: 664 char.   URL:    http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=109367     ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: trapper dance... by wombat  3y   1,207  

Hey, Molly are you on a mac? Copy that thing, use the tiny mce... found a good one: ... ...   ... ... sweet, i have a question!      by  trapper/kcmo     4 year   568    Oil Pulling ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Subject:   sweet, i have a question! Username:    trapper/kcmo      contact trapper/kcmo Date:   8/24/2007 9:34:37 PM   (  4 year ago ) Hits:    568  Size: 362 char.   URL:    http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=949466 Repli ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded o/t TRAPPER gold~ by wombat  3y   1,461  

Re: Questions as to dosing    by  trapper/kcmo     4 year   389 ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...                           Ban trapper/kcmo from    THIS Forum  Un-Ban trapper/kcmo from    THIS Forum ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Subject:   Re: Questions as to dosing Username:    trapper/kcmo      contact trapper/kcmo      email trapper/kcmo Date:   2/8/2007 10:43:13 ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: USA admits adding fluoride to water is damaging teeth by #118887  3y   870  

This personís gums are very similiar to mine from the video. The pic below doesnít really come up but shows up much better at 1:25 on the video you posted. ... ... My teeth arenít bad but my gums are very similiar. Iíve researched, tried experimenting, asking for help and while it does help on occasion I think it appears to have a big connection to my brain issues. The more red they get, appears worse brain issues. Appears sinuses is also inflammed as well. ... ... Frequencies for MERCURIUS CORROSIVUS seemed to reduce about 40% but eventually came back. Eating foods high in high fructose corn s ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Do any of you have gums that look like this? by healthyartist  3y   7,269  Ü C Ü  

... ... Okay, so Iíve been to two dentists and they both want me to go to a periodontist, but neither are sure that one will be able to help.  The second dentist said that my gums are the result of a damaged immune system.  My oral hygene is perfect.  Iíve been using a $70 rotating brush with very soft bristles and brushing with periorub, which has loads of different natural antifungals and antibiotics.  I started that about two weeks ago and I havenít noticed much.  Iíve been oil pulling with coconut oil and oil of oregano for two months now.  It hasnít helped.&n ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded the deal with my lips . . . and a photo presentation by lipshitz  3y   5,229  Ü C Ü   R

Hey folks, ... ... So, Iíve been working, travelling, and focusing on my regimen the past half a year, and I want apologize for not staying as active on the site as I would like. Iíve had the condition of labial hyperkeratinization (abnormal dryness and excessive peeling of the skin of the lips) for four years now. This year I hope to end the cycle for good. ... ... I sincerely believe that mental well-being (especially stress/depression), diet, internal microorganisms, and environmental factors all play a role in what many of us sufferers have. I think most people in the Peeling Lips Forum are ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded You think you shouldn't Oil Pull? by Molly Bloom  4y   3,008  Ü C Ü  

Donít be sad like Robby. Oil Pull every day. ... ... ... http://www.curezone.com/upload/_O_P_Forums/Oil/bobby1.jpg [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: New to oil pulling by pixiepotter  5y   2,079  

http://curezone.com/upload/_O_P_Forums/Oil/fullmouth.jpg ... ... One more question. Where do you find flax seed oil and is it expensive? [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Total newbie... ugh. What kind of oil to use? by lucifiel  5y   5,730  

Hmm... Iíve read quite a few posts about oil pulling. ... ... One question: what kind of oil to use? Iíve got bleeding gums(now the bleeding is stopping), loose front teeth(only 1 so far), loss of gum, yellowed teeth, gums are making clicking sounds, etc. (click for this horror: ... http://curezone.com/upload/_O_P_Forums/Oil/lucifiel_teeth1.jpg ) ... ... Would normal sunflower oil be suitable? And will OP help to strengthen/restore my enamel? Please, try to state specifications instead of brands ícos chances are, theyíre unavailable in Singapore. ... ... Iím also currently using ipsab powder and mouthwas ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: Newbee by ways_of_wisdom  5y   1,351  

I donít believe corn oil is a good choice, corn is notorious for containing mycotoxins and they could be in the oil as well. ... ... Editing to say that if the oil is refined, as is probably the case, then it probably hardly has any mycotoxins after all. [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: Trapper is still Numero Uno by Zoebess  5y   2,314  

If Trapper would do it, that would ... be super. He would do us right. ... ... ...and waiting to hear where the WB ... falls on this. What is fair game or ours? ... ... ... ... ... hugs, ... Zoe ... ... -_- ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: Bruce or Barney? by DeniseinAZ  5y   2,297  

Look closely at his picture.  If Iím not mistaken, thatís a bullet pen in his front pocket. ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: Cheez-its by Zoebess  5y   2,399  

dang it all...what he went and did ... was WRONG~!! Nothing right about ... stealing and profiting from it. ... ... I would like to see someone who ... feels passionate enough to speak ... for us all, to write Bruce a letter. ... I would be glad to sign one which ... gave voice to our concerns. Certainly, ... if he is quoting Trap and substituting ... some other identity, this is not correct ... thinking. I think he needs to know how ... we feel. ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Blogs/Zoebess/SUN_GODDESS.jpg ... Molly, I lay my nomination at your feet ... as you are much our champion for Oil-pulling. ... Certainly, I would put my na ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by wombat  5y   2,730  

Did he mention Trapper???? ... ... http://www.elsaelsa.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/billy_jack_2.jpg [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Making a buck off OP by Molly Bloom  5y   3,034  

Here he is...Mr. Coconut. Making a buck on info that we have already offered...for free. ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/_O_P_Forums/Oil/Fife.jpg [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: Pockets where there were none before OP... *Edited* by Sumner  5y   4,484  

Yes, gums between the teeth. No, I havenít been using iodine. ... ... Here is in illustration. My teeth were like the picture at left BEFORE oil pulling, and now theyíre like the picture on the right. ... ... https://hvelink.saintlukeshealthsystem.org/library/healthguide/en-us/images/media/medical/hw/h9991455_001.jpg ... ... Make sense now? [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded My theory on oil pulling by Vance MacThamhais  5y   7,749   RRR

Many people believe that the therapeutic effects of oil pulling are caused by the absorption of toxins and chemicals through blood vessels in the mouth and tongue, as well as sublingual/transmucosal absorption of the fatty acids in the oils used for pulling. ... ... My theory on how the oil pulling effects the body chemistry will be explained it two parts. ... ... Oil is non polar and attracts non polar molecules. The arrangement or geometry of the atoms in some molecules is such that one end of the molecule has a positive electrical charge and the other side has a negative charge. If this is the ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded black cumin seed oil by Vance MacThamhais  5y   2,044  

I think iíll order a quart of this as well. It probably tastes like hell but it appears to have a lot of medicinal properties ... ... Black cumin seed, also known as Kalonji, has been used for centuries to promote health and fight disease. Hundreds of medical studies have been published in the Middle East, Asia and Europe focusing on its immune-strengthening, anti-histamine, anti-tumor, anti-microbial and anti-imflammatory activity. It has been reported in many studies to suppress various types of cancer cells. ... ... This oil is exceptionally high in antioxidants and contains thymoquinone, nigel ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Please Help?? Need your advice! by #107310  5y   1,497  Ü C Ü  

(( Also posted in Ask Curezone ... was unable to cross-post. Moderators, I apologize! )) ... ... I went to the dentist yesterday, only for him to hand me a sheet stating Iíll need 7 fillings, of which he would use a resin composite. ... ... I have a severe case of a receding gumline, which I believe I have arrested with oil swishing. I also swish with oregano oil and hydrogen peroxide that has a clay and sea-salt base for remineralization. ... ... The rest of the teeth are beginning to decay. I have a total of 5 cavities, you can see the blackish spots forming on the teeth. There are three teeth in parti ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Th-th-th-that's all folks! by trapper/kcmo  5y   16,312  

... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: Do I have to wait 4 hours after eating b4 I OP again? by Zoebess  5y   4,539  

... ... ... I am not sure if there is a waiting ... period after OPing to eat. I do not ... wait, since I am usually waiting for ... a cup of coffee and at night I wait ... a few hours after eating to do it... ... ... best wishes, ... Zoe ... ... -_- ... íU` [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: Do I have to wait 4 hours after eating b4 I OP again? by Zoebess  5y   4,618  

I can share my experience of pulling ... before I had allowed my food to digest~~ ... It was after a bowl of chili and it ... was not pretty. I thought I would puke ... my head off. I only tried it once. ... Now, I am sure to do OPing all to its ... little lonesome... ... ... ... ... best wishes, ... Zoe ... ... -_- ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Teeth and Vertebrae. by miss helfinger  6y   777  

Iíve read about teeth corresponding to organs and today I remembered they, of course, correspond to particular vertebrae as well. I have a vertebrae (T11) thatís felt weak for the last several years that clicks whenever I turn to the left and gets sore and tired throughout the day. ... ... Today, it suddenly occured to me that perhaps the teeth waiting to get the amalgams out corresponded to that vertebrae. I looked in the mirror and did a google search for that tooth and T11...bingo. Same vertebrae, both #2 Upper Molars. Iíve been oil pulling for a month and I feel that area of my spine is ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator] by Golden Aura  6y   652  

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator] [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: Blood Type & Oil Pulling! by Zoebess  6y   1,337  

Organic Sesame is what I use and it comes ... recommended. Toasted is NOT recommended. ... ... ... ... best wishes, ... Zoe ... ... -_- [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: swish this... by wombat  6y   1,793  

• Image Embedded Just dropping in to say hello... by Killimunati  6y   1,303  

Once again, I fell off the OP wagon. As of today...I am back on track ... ... I moved to North Carolina nearly 2 months ago. The cost of living in NY was too much for me to handle. ... ... I lost a significant amount of weight by returning to vegetarianism. ... ... I feel so much better. Iíll never fall off OP again. ... ... ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Oil Pulling, Urinary Tract Infection and Erectile Disfunction by hidesursidae  6y   4,328  

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Good morning all - newbie here. Due to a diagnosis of Keratosis Pilaris last week, a visit to their forum I found this site and Oil Pulling. My husband and I have been oil pulling once daily with sesame oil since last Wednesday. There have been a few pleasant side effects already, but I wanted to ask the better informed a few questions. ... ... ... ... 1 - Iíve struggled with UTIís since I had my hyster in 2005. Didnít have an issue with them until then but have had frequent bouts since. Iíve been good for about 6 months, but since Iíve been Oil Pulling, find that Iím struggling be ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: For ZOE:)) o/t by Zoebess  6y   6,936  

Hi Nadia, ... ... I apologize, as I am just now seeing this ... post. I hope you waited for another week ... before liver flushing as it is important ... that you have resumed eating and have begun ... to have a good flow of bile going before ... liver flushing. After fasting it takes a ... couple of weeks for digestion to really ... come back into balance. ... ... As for oil, surely you can find some good ... oils where you are, flax or olive?? It ... used to be a bit of a stretch for me to ... just pour a tablespoon of olive oil into ... a spoon and slurp it down but it gets ... easier and especially when you realize ... how good it i ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: Oil pulling replace brushing teeth? by Zoebess  6y   24,193  

... ... ... No, you will still want to brush your teeth to ... remove plaque. I often will brush before oil- ... pulling and then another afterward. If you do ... not, you will feel a film on your teeth. The ... oil-pulling detoxes through stimulating your ... flow of saliva but does not ĒcleanĒ the teeth. ... ... best wishes, ... Zoe ... ... -_- [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: For ZOE:)) o/t by Zoebess  6y   7,103  

... ... ... Hi Nadia, ... ... Nice to hear of your progress. Congratulations ... on your fasting success. The bumps sound like ... a detox symptom and I would suspect it is a ... good time for you to liver flush now and follow ... up in another 2 weeks if necessary. This will ... encourage your detoxing to go through your ... bowels rather than your skin. Of course, you ... would want to have jump-started your digestion ... and elimination. This is also a great time to ... add plant based oils into your diet. For candida, ... I cannot emphasize coconut oil enough. Tropical ... Traditions is having a sale. The last day is ... today but ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: I am having chest tightness/pain + Headache after Oil Pulling. Also... by Zoebess  6y   7,303  

... ... ... All of your symptoms sound like you may ... be dehydrated which could be precipitated ... by the detoxing with the pads too. I would ... suggest sipping water more frequently ... during your day and adding 1/4th tsp of ... sea salt to each liter of water you drink. ... ... here is more info on dehydration~~ ... ... http://curezone.com/foods/watercure.asp ... ... You may also switch your oil to sesame to ... see if that helps. Not toasted though. ... ... best wishes, ... Zoe ... ... -_- ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded congratulations on your progress~! n/m by Zoebess  6y   1,996  

• Image Embedded Re: Interesting Question... Cross Posting by Zoebess  6y   892  

... ... ... interesting question...ggg ... ... Most often, cross-posting into private forums ... is not done, and then some forums are not ... appropriate for cross-posting and support ... and debate forums do not cross post. Sometimes ... though, I am with you and it seems that there ... is not cross-posting but perhaps could be. In ... this case, do what we did before cross-posting ... which was to copy and paste the message into ... each forum you want the post to be seen. ... ... best wishes, ... Zoe ... ... -_- ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: OP Universal Remedy PDF -- O/T for Zoe.. by Zoebess  6y   1,440  

... ... ... ... Thank you Laura~! :) ... ... Here is the link to Cayenne~the Power of the Pepper ... ... http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=982347 ... ... also~~ ... RisingsSunís Cayenne Research blog~! ... ... http://curezone.com/blogs/f.asp?f=740 ... ... Many blessings and best wishes, ... Zoe ... ... -_- ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: research study on OP by Jenifer  7y   4,124  

... ... ... ... Thanks for your replies Larry and Molly. Iíve been reading this forum on and off while ... doing OP on and off, am getting more regular in my practice now, and liking the ... results. Iím pulling as I type, with refined organic Spectrum coconut oil. ... ... Like many in this forum, Iíve just about sworn off dentists. It seems that a lot of the work ... they do on our teeth as we get older is a result of previous work thatís been done. Another example of ... ĒiatrogenicĒ (doctor-caused) issues. ... ... I did have to go to the dentist a while ago to get a back tooth filled that had broken and had a ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: Forgot to suggest a disposable cup by Zoebess  7y   901  

... ... ... I often pull and spit into an empty plastic ... bottle which has a lid. ... ... bon voyage~~! ... ... blessings, ... Zoe ... ... -_- [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: to Molly by Killimunati  7y   1,004  

We donít need anyone causing problems here on the OP forum. I ask that anyone who canít abide by the rules to LEAVE. Negativity Not Allowed . [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: Sesame oil - is it a must try? by Zoebess  7y   1,241  

... ... ... I pull with sesame seed and 3 drops of oregano. ... I pull with coconut sort of as a dessert swish. ... I like to sit in a hot tub and swish with ... coconut...ahhh.... ... ... I suppose the main reason I use the sesame is ... that it is ayurvedic based. It is also cheaper ... than flax or hemp which I use medicinally. ... ... Try it, I bet you will like it. I have some ... walnut oil in the cupboard squeaking at me. ... Molly has used that before. I have no problem ... with trying other oils as long as they are not ... going rancid so I only open one bottle at a ... time. ... ... blessings, ... Zoe ... ... -_- ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: Oh poo by Killimunati  7y   1,244  

When I got one of my molars pulled, I needed 5 shots of Lidocaine . NOT FUN. Iím scared of needles and the one dentists use looks like a torture device . The last time I has a cleaning was back in 2004. The dentist said that I needed $5,000 worth of dental work done. OPíing has kept my issues at bay. If I do go to a dentist...it wonít be the one I last visited ! [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: Oil Pulling has cured.......insert your story. THX! by Zoebess  7y   47,731  

... ... ... Oil-pulling has cured or greatly improved my gums. ... I am sure it has done other things but I have been ... cleansing for so long that I have few complaints. ... ... I LOVE the way it makes my mouth feel and so while ... I cannot put my finger on exactly why that is, I ... keep buying bottles of oil and sipping and swishing ... my way through them. I use oregano oil in sesame seed ... oil, and then rinse with some clay water or some ... salt water. ... ... I like to pull twice a day but generally only find ... the time to do it once. I also feel it makes my teeth ... look white and my breath is as fresh as can be~! ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: Killi... by Killimunati  7y   1,203  

Iím not sure why it keeps me awake . [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: swollen gum Me too - OP is great ozonating by #35567  7y   1,189  

I ozonate my water, too. I VERY rarely drink from the tap...to me it tastes like bleach (ICK ) I didnít know you could ozonate sesame oil. I have a GL-3188 Ozone Purifier that Iím using. I actually ozonated my sesame oil for 10 minutes. Will let everyone know how I do with it. [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: oil pulling is not fixing my gum problems by Killimunati  7y   3,430   R

I had the same problem you had (burning gums and gum sore) not long ago. ... ... ... ... I had issues with gingivitis. I used to wake up with my gums feeling fine, but by noon...my mouth would feel like it was on fire . Last time I went for a cleaning was so long ago, I forgot (Iím 24). What helped me a lot: ... ... eliminating processed sugar from my diet ... ... Pulling with Oregano Oil and Sunflower Oil ... ... adding Iodine to my OPíing ... ... adding extra-virgin sesame oil to my OPíing ... ... ... After reading what happened to sanctuary2 , and a post from molly bloom , I wonít even go near a d ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Rancid Oil? by Killimunati  7y   1,489  

Is Safflower Oil supposed to taste bitter? The stuff that I bought from the supermarket tastes so bad, EWWWWW . It expires on Sept. 27, 2007. And it also has a bitter smell. ... ... I was so disgusted, I ran out and bought some sunflower oil. ... ... ... ... What should I so with the oil? Iím hoping itís still somewhat usable. ... ... ... ... The oil in question: Hollywood Enriched Safflower Oil (Expeller Pressed). [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded questions by #70108  7y   3,952  

... ... ... ... Iíve been oil pulling for over a month now, but Iím not sure Iím seeing any results... my teeth might be a tad whiter, but nothing dramatic. Could I be messing it up by using normal sunflower oil? Trapper- if youíre reading this-- why did you say in a post that you should only use organic sunflower oil? I would love to use organic but itís always so expensive, and I thought I heard that normal would be fine. I just hope Iím not doing this all for nothing! I usually do it twice a day (only occasionally I just do it once a day)... and I do it for the 20 minutes. I spi ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: Disposal? by _BOB  7y   2,521  

• Image Embedded a side of Molly y'all didn't know by wombat  7y   1,081  

payback time:) feel free to hide this message but puh-leeze donít ban me! :) ... You know I love you, Molly:) ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded thought y'all would like a little visit from NURSE SWISHER!!!!!! by wombat  7y   1,095  

Ēbig nurseĒ of all things swish, sheís focused on fluoride at the moment but Iím sure with a little coddling she can be brought around: ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: Oil Pulling - Results and Questions by _BOB  7y   4,830  

Extra virgin olive oil ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Pics of gold crown. 5 month update. by health_2000  7y   5,622  

I started oil pulling about 5 months ago (I used coconut oil and I oil pull twice a day). ... ... ... ... To my surprise, my crown fell off. Below are pics... ... ... ... ... 5 month summary: ... ... ... ... 1) Skin on face so much softer than ever before (I canít remember the last time my face skin was this soft and Iím 41). Upper body skin is softer as well. ... ... ... ... 2) Hair fell out a lot more for maybe 4 months? Itís now back to normal. ... ... ... ... 3) I did feel some other slight detox (a little mucous just for 1 day in the beginning and I noticed my memory seemed to not be as sharp for a few weeks but now itís back to ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: TY Molly by Killimunati  7y   1,202  

One doctor had told me that I would need $5,000 worth of dental work . That sounds outrageous! Iím making an appointment to a biologic dentist. After reading sanctuary2ís posting, no regular dentist is going ANYWHERE near me! [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: so I had a mouthfull of oil... by sanctuary2  7y   899  

• Image Embedded thanks to grz and queen creek olive mill, az by trapper/kcmo  7y   1,152  

hello to all my oily friends and colleagues. ... ... ... ... ... ... i received this fine gift from my good friend grz some time ago. due to having so much oil already opened, i have waited until now to pop the cork on this gem from arizona. ... ... the chili flavored oil is every bit as good as it sounds. the fancy pour spout and dipping dish will bring pleasure for years to come. but it is the evoo that i must crow about(hi mamacrow!) ... ... if you are looking for a quality olive oil with all the benefits yet with a super mild and smooth taste, this be your choice. i have never had an ev go down so smoot ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: Newbie to OP by Killimunati  7y   658  

Definitely OP before taking your medication. ... ... ... ... When I had my molar tooth pulled nearly 3 months ago, I found that taking antibiotics and OPíing at the same time (before eating) upset my stomach and made me even more nauseous. I had to take my medication with food and then wait about 30-45 minutes before pulling. ... ... ... ... Have you ever thought about taking Iodine ? ... ... ... ... When you have the time, visit the Iodine Support Form. Do a search on Hypothyroidism. You may be iodine-deficient. ... ... ... ... What type of oil are you using. Sunflower Oil and Sesame Seed Oil are the most recommended. I ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: OP Forum Elections 2007 by Killimunati  7y   889  

This is the only forum I visit a gazillion times daily . ... ... ... ... Again, only stating facts. Never been an attention grabber (not my style) [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: Newbie Needs Help!!!! by Dquixote1217  7y   987  

Or you could post the info and give YOUR DOCTOR"S EMAIL! ... ... ... ... JK!! ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: Fluoride summation for friends and family... by Infinitelove  7y   1,689   R

• Image Embedded Re: Completely OT but need to vent by trapper/kcmo  7y   955  

ask her to switch to american spirit organic. ... ... ... http://www.smokes-spirits.com/StoreDetails.aspx/Cigarettes/AmericanSpiritCiga... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... http://www.nascigs.com/OurTobacco/OrganicGrowersProgram/tabid/157/Default.aspx ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: Is anyone putting their iodine in their T. of oil and eating? by trapper/kcmo  7y   993  

i have been taking 50mg iodoral with my swig of olive oil at night. ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Is anyone putting their iodine in their T. of oil and eating? by nutnberrygirl  7y   1,022  Ü C Ü  

I have been taking my Lugols with distilled, then switched to my salt water.  I really want to take the iodine with a Tbsp of oil.  Is there anyone with thoughts on this? Thanks [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: PUFFY EYES- Enemas!!!! by valerie_cct  7y   5,625  

I concur completely with the advice Beth (b2reflect) offers in her reply above. If your enema kit doesnít have a line on the tube indicating how far to insert it, the the general rule is no more than 4 to 6 inches (about 10 to 15 cm). ... ... For more information about how to do a cleansing enema see: ... ... ... http://valerie_cct.tripod.com/enemas.html ... ... and ... ... http://www.iquestsight.com/enema.html ... ... ... The best information on coffee enemas is available at ... http://www.sawilsons.com ... and a comfortable position to receive an enema is ... ... ... ... ... ... But it will take time to see results, so be patie ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: PUFFY EYES- Enemas!!!! by valerie_cct  7y   5,722  

Hi Tasha, as a first step I would suggest one or more salt solution cleansing enemas. If the first one eliminates a great deal of waste matter, take a second and see if the elimination continues at the same rate or if the return is more clear. You could even take a third enema, but I wouldnít recommend more than 3 enemas during any single day. ... ... Following is some information you may find helpful if you are not familiar with enemas: ... ... ... http://valerie_cct.tripod.com/enemas.html ... ... ... http://www.iquestsight.com/enema.html ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Remind Me Not to Stop OP'ing (possible graphic content) by Killimunati  7y   2,563  Ü C Ü  

If a person has dental issues, definitely OP... I stopped OPíing on a regular basis....and my oral health issues escalated. Now my gums feel tingly and sore all the time. My tongue feels the exact same way. I did buy refined sunflower oil from my local supermarket. I started brushing with baking soda and peroxide. I stopped drinking tap water (bought a Brita). ... ... ... ... I included pics of my gums and teeth. As you can see, theyíre in  bad shape. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Iíve been pulling 3-4 times a day, gargling with salt water...and occasionally mouthwash (big no-no). I think Iíll go back to ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Face breaking out, is this normal? by Tabby1912  7y   1,523  

... ... ... ... I have been oil pulling for only about a week, once a day. The last few days my face has broken out terribly. Should I discontinue pulling for awhile? ... ... I am unsure of what I should expect as far as results? Help anyone? [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: Debunking oil pulling by sanctuary2  7y   53,394   R

BOY......... I am not sure I even know where to start. ... ... As for the three catagories of ĒpostersĒ as mentioned in the second article, I guess I must fall into the first catagory. I OP because it works! Before OP, I brushed twice a day, rinsed and flossed. My gums bleed everytime I brushed. I had plague on my lower teeth. I had receeding gums, and yellowing from age. Since OP, I brush twice a day, rinse and floss. There has been no change in my dental routine. My gums NEVER bleed. My teeth are whiter than they have been in 20 years. My gums are pink and healthy looking. I have no ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: Excess fatigue, aches and pains - could they be OP side effects? by ways_of_wisdom  7y   1,155  

Orsi, ... ... ... ... Thank you very much for your reply, it was very encouraging!  I will definitely keep doing this, the aches/pains disappeared quickly but they sure took me by surprise!   Iíve told myself not to expect anything dramatic in the way of positive results for at least a couple of months, that way I wonít feel like giving up if I donít get fast results like other people. ... ... ... ... Iím not doing or have done any of the cleanses listed at CureZone (in recent times) but have been taking Triphala (an Ayurvedic cleansing combo) for several months (with a couple of short rests ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Excess fatigue, aches and pains - could they be OP side effects? by ways_of_wisdom  7y   1,262  

Hi everyone, thanks for reading my post!  Five days ago I started OP, Iím using EVCO until I can go get a bottle of sunflower oil at a health food store.  I have no idea if my "symptoms" could be related to OP but for some reason in the last few days Iíve been feeling extremely fatigued.  I already had a problem with low energy but the last two days in particular have been pretty bad, Iíve spent most of the time in bed (thankfully I donít work right now).  Due to long-standing sleep problems I am sleeping during the day, which probably explains that I usuall ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: I love a good book... by imalurnin  7y   976  

Thanks for the nod.. [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Right here by grzbear  7y   2,957  

OP since the beginning of the forum... ... ... Once a day. ... ... Oil of choice Rapunzel organic cold pressed sunflower oil ... ... ... ... ... ... With a few drops of barefoot oregano oil ... ... ... ... ... ... And a drop or two of cayenne tincture when I feel the urge... ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded ~count me in~ by Zoebess  7y   3,031  

Hello Molly, ... ... Count me in, plus my daughter and her fiance and ... certainly my neighbors who has passed it to their ... fellow teachers and I am sure it is pyramiding ... beyond that. What pleases me is that you can share ... about it sort of casually and then that people ... continue to do it speaks volumes, even without ... the details. I even bought my former husband a ... bottle of sesame oil and he promised to do it :) ... ... I have not kept count in days but am on my 4th bottle ... of sesame seed oil. I have also pulled with olive and ... sunflower and coconut. I love the delicate taste of ... the sesame and loved ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded FDA Regulators Using Legal Trickery to Jeopardize Alternative Procedures... by #19934  7y   2,158  

FDA Regulators Using Legal Trickery to Jeopardize Alternative Procedures and ... ... Products ... ... ... ... The FDA has been known to use legal maneuvering to try to end your access to natural health products (like vitamins, minerals and herbs) and natural health therapies of all sorts. We believe they are at it again. This time, their ploy is to issue a "Guidance" that implies these therapies can be "Medicine," which ... ... creates the risk that any non-physician who uses them could be held to be practicing medicine without a license. Since these practices could be considered "M ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: Here it is... by #19934  7y   2,011  

I have to get some sleep, so my reply will be super-short for right now, ... ... ... ... but hereís the link... ... ... ... ... http://www.fda.gov/OHRMS/DOCKETS/98fr/06d-0480-gld0001.pdf ... ... ... ... I guess Iím really confused why people wonít weigh in and comment.  I disagree with those who say itís not overreach, but why would anyone on curezone.com hesitate to weigh in on this and submit a comment in favor of natural remedies -- especially when we are talking FDA here.  It puzzles me as to why anyone would refrain or pause to deliberate.  Have we forgotten so quickly the fight that people went ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: How do you eat an elephant? by #19934  7y   2,018  

A bite at a time! ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Here is a link showing the bites that have been taken in the past 100 years---a timeline re this issue and Codex: ... ... ... ... ... ... http://www.codex.citymaker.com/page/page/3420862.htm ... ... ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: Did everyone miss Kebod's Post? by #19934  7y   2,013  

Need to read more on this----youíre not seeing clearly!!    Why the resistance?   We all know that the FDA and our politicians are not "for" us--what in the world can everyone be thinking???    Read up..... ... ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: FDA Guidance info from Mercola -- Another take -- by #19934  7y   1,991  

You have to get beyond thinking of life as you know it -- and commerce as you know it.   For the UN to take control over the people of the world, it must weaken the people.  The UN is the first phase of the New Order - this may sound wacky, but is the truth.  Dig deeper, read more.    ... ... ... ... Besides, your thinking is not complete on this -- if there is so much to be made in supplements, why WOULDNíT the powers that be wish to control this area as well?   ... ... ... ... Youíre getting a National ID card next year complete with an RFID chip in your driv ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: FDA Guidance info from Mercola by #19934  7y   2,207  

Did anyone read the comments at the bottom of Mercolaís page? ... ... ... ... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ... ... MERCOLA COMMENTS ON THAT PAGE: ... ... ... I just sent this on to my representative: ... ... I used this  ( http://www.senate. gov) url to find the site to get my senatorís email info: ... ... Hi, I am one of your constituents, you know one who you actually represent, and Iím very concerned about the FDAía latest attempt to gain power IRS-style, I ask that you vote íNO" on&nbs ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: Tropical Traditions 2-for-1 sale! ends April 22nd. by Zoebess  7y   1,034  

... ... ... ... Thanks a BUNCH for alerting us to the sale. My ... friends and I jumped right on it since I am fast ... becoming a VCO addict. I even bought the book on ... more ways to use it so I can channel my love for ... it more creatively...ggg... ... ... blessings, ... Zoe ... ... -_- [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: FDA is Out of Hand by Killimunati  7y   1,290  

Next, theyíll try to ban oil pulling and raw/vegan/vegetarian foods. Thatís when Iíll be REALLY ticked off [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded What has worked for me is this : by kocc6ny2  7y   4,732  

Donít fret about the sores, it will heal. Learn how to manage the pain, it really makes life much easier. ... ... I have never visited a doctor for the outbreak. The pain was less than I imagined, itís actually quite OK. Iíve tried many topical applications : VCO, propolis, manuka honey etc BUT the BEST is fresh urine (painless) or iodine (sting at first). ... ... Scroll to bottom of post if you want to identify the sores by viewing the pics ... ... Related posts : ... ... What to do if you have an outbreak ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=847474#i ... ... Healing Lesions Quickly : Iodine or Fresh Urine ... htt ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Oral health, or lack of, is related to other body health by #73099  7y   1,531  Ü C Ü  

... ... Good oral health is key to many other health issues in the body.  ---- ... Keep on swishing!!! ... ... ... ... HideAdFrame(íStoryToolbarSponsorshipí);ChangeSponsorAdTitle(); ... ... ... ... ... Dentist could help save your life ... ... ... ... Regular teeth cleanings may prevent heart ... attacks, other chronic disease ... ... ... ... ... By Corey Binns ... ... ... ... LiveScience ... ... ... ... ... Updated: 11:06 a.m. PT March 21, 2007 ... ... ... ... ... ... function UpdateTimeStamp(pdt) { ... var n = document.getElementById(ĒudtDĒ); ... if(pdt != íí && n && window.DateTime) { ... var dt = new ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: fluoride discoloration by White Tiger  7y   4,469  

This child had excess systemic fluoride, resulting in discoloration of the teeth. ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: it can also make you by White Tiger  7y   4,415  

... it can also make you frazzled! ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: oil pulled right after i finished my first liver flush by jvizme  7y   687  

awwww.. thanks...your sweet ...hug hug..kiss kiss -j ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

Forum Pages
1 2  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

#1 Rated Colon Cleanse
180-Day Money Back Guarantee. All Natural Oxygen Colon Cleanser. Same ...
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Faster, Easier and H...
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Oxy-Powderģ Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great prices.

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Mineral & Vitamin Organ Support. Find the supplements you need to s...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

What Ails You?
It doesnít matter - this can help
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Healthy Weight Loss
ĒI have more energy than ever.Ē - Sally May
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs is the largest independent researcher covering halitosis, bad Ora...
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Good Health Naturally
The best in digestive enzymes, serrapeptase, krill oil, olive leaf extr...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

22,164 messages, 3,338 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 11082, 2 pages,  9,070,980 page views

"Poor nutrition is a primary cause of most conditions of the genitourinary tract."
~ Tom Kruzel, N.D.

Image Galler Oil Pulling Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 1.27 sec at 4/23/2014 2:05:12 AM, requested by 54.81.170.136, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/s2.asp?f=738&ob=d&c=10 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8