CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums7129 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert
Energy Healing

Expanded All Messages [1316] , Sorted by Hits Source: Energy Medicine and Energy Healing Modalities Support Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Recommended Books   Rules
 469,736 page views     1,337 messages     310 topics     9 pages
Post New Message  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
4mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Energy Medicine     All Forums 

All Messages [1316] , Sorted by Hits   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Energy Medicine: Energy Healing Modalities on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 9  
  • Re: Moldavite Experiences is in the other realms   R by Patryc  7y   17,090

Hi guys, ... ... I work with crystals a lot - in a way I think crystals guided me to this forum as I needed a liver flush and sychronicities led me here. ... ... I have the crystal bio on Moldavite from the Book of Stone - Who they are and What they teach. I know many are skeptical on crystals but for those who are open minded enough to understand subtle energies. Here it is. BTW - I carry a Moldavite in my pocket always along with a number of other crystals. ... ... Moldavite ... ====== ... ... Keywords : Transformation, rapid spiritual evolution, chakra activation, cleansing, protection, increased incidence of ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What does the left side of one's body represent?   by Invincible  7y   15,309

Hi Beth ... ... I agree with Boem’s thoughts. ... ... Your left side is knotted because either you are struggling with your feminine side or you are having problems with other women in your life. Are you nurturing yourself enough? Do you have enough time to be feminine? Is there a female in your life right now that you resent? Or do you have some general anger and frustrations towards women in general? Do you feel you need to put on a brave and courageous face for others? Do you feel your masculine side has taken over? Perhaps you now judge other women as fickle in some ways? ... ... The shoulder connect ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Moldavite Experiences is in the other realms   by Infinitelove  7y   11,678

Where does one acquire moldavite?   [End]

• Stories behind Moldavite Or Experiences With It?   by caelum  7y   11,608  Cross-post

I have always been fascinated by astronomy, especially meteors - so i’ve been collecting tektite, small meteorites and most recently moldavite because I love it’s colour and texture. ... ... Upon reading a few articles on Moldavite tonight, i realized that I will soon be in posession of quite a number of good sized pieces of czech moldavite - which unbeknownst to me, have some kind of strange effect on people. ... ... I’m almost afraid to open my mailbox when they arrive now - can someone please explain the stories i’ve heard, what this ”spaced out” feeling is caused by when people use it, and more ...   [retrieve this message]

• Moldavite Experiences is in the other realms   by banooado  7y   10,039

It is from ”space” and brings me to my old self - the old soul- whoo has lived many thousands of years. ... ... Talking about ”Getting to know you” It was an experience for me.   [End]

• Re: Stories behind Moldavite Or Experiences With It?   by Quan-Yin  7y   9,747

Deep power in the Moldavite, must be careful to use! ... ... uses of crystals   [End]

• Re: Stories behind Moldavite Or Experiences With It?   by #79128  7y   9,614

Do not be afraid it will connect to yourself in the other dimensions and will facilitate soul exploration as in ”old soul” of more correctly, ever living soul energy.   [End]

• Re: Stories behind Moldavite Or Experiences With It?   by #79128  7y   9,328

I am not afraid ... there is nothing to fear but fear itself   [End]

• Re: 2 questions - Zdenko Domancic Method of Bioenergy therapy   by zeezel  5y   9,226

Hi, ... Zdenko Domancic and his son Stipe Domancic teach seminars at their bioenergy clinic in Slovenia - ... ... The seminars in Slovenia are taught in Croatian and specific scheduled seminars offer english or German translations - ... Here is the website for his seminars. the website is now available in english and german ... http://www.biohealing.si ... or http://www.domanciczdenko.eu ... ... Zoran Hochstatter teaches Level one and Level 2 seminars in the USA and made the documentary ”Think About it” ... Here is the USA site www. ... ... For information about the method/therapy please visit the above sites since ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Moldavite Experiences is in the other realms   by Patryc  7y   9,024

most crystal shops will have this one. The good ones anyhow. Some may have to order it in. It’s not cheap - it comes from meteor impacts.   [End]

• turmeric and lime bath...   by #68812  8y   8,047

verry interesting, given that turmeric is such a great liver ’herb’... ... and lime is just wonderful! Can you say a little more about this--where/what tradition it comeas from? ... ...   [End]

• Re: Zdenko Domancic Method of Bioenergy therapy   by zeezel  6y   7,768

Hi Fledgling and all, ... Haven’t visited curezone for awhile but saw these questions about the Domancic seminars. We made the film Think About it (which I posted a link to here a year and a half or so ago) We live in Slovenia and since May 2007 have helped bring the first official Domancic Method seminars to the USA/UK. ... If you have any more questions about coming here to Slovenia please let me know and I will be happy to help. ... Yes the seminars are simultaneously translated into english and other languages. ... If there is a english translation happening a single student can arrive in Ljubljan ...   [retrieve this message]

• Choming Essences? Vibrational Healing....   by anja  7y   7,657

I stumbled on this website in a roundabout way, after getting some info from a friend on the possible relationship between candida and cancer: ... http://www.mkprojects.com ... ... ... I’ve done a lot of cleansing and am currently seeing a naturopath about once a month where we keep changing up some vibrational homeopathics, plus herbs and supplements. I’ve made some improvements, but can’t seem to clear the bugs. ... ... Has anyone heard of this woman or the ”Choming Essences?” They are based on vibration, and the distance method of testing requires a lot of trust. I’ve used Bach flower remedies in ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: Mandalas   by Zoebess  5y   7,542

http://curezone.com/upload/Blogs/Zoebess/mandala3.gif ... I love Mandalas, and using them in ... my healing practice. I have watched ... shaman in my dreams make mandalas. ... ... I have also watched Tibetans creating ... mandalas and realizing they see them ... as dimensional realities in their ... meditations helped me expand my own ... connection between the iconology of ... a mandala and things like a prayer circle ... or healing space where the healee and ... I are isolated in our work. Like in ... nature, the aspects of the mandala ... which represent a standing column of ... energy, I can admire more things like ... mountains w ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Zdenko Domancic Method of Bioenergy therapy   by fledgling  6y   7,263

How did you make out in your search, 37610? ... ... I just Googled the name, ”Zdenko Domancic” once again, and found this site...with my own username in the text. (Hm-m-m...?) ... ... http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1012897 ... ... ... This post was written in 2007, though surely the author would have updated information and opinions. ... ... I found it interesting that the poster of the response, Finh, would mention that they treat for donations...which is how Zdenko’s clinic operates, I believe. ... ... ... In earlier Googling I found the clinic’s telephone number, and the name of the man who books appoint ...   [retrieve this message]

• What does the left side of one's body represent?   by b2reflect  7y   7,247

I went to get a massage today and my left side was knotted and tight from the head down to the buttocks. Now I know my job could create this, yet I seem not able to release it. I see my massuese once a month and she seems to find this in the same shape, sometimes worse than the other, every month. ... ... Can anyone tell me what this side represents, energetically speaking? As well, what I might be ’holding’ onto? ... ... Thanks for your suggestions. ... ... Love, Light and Peace, ... Beth ... ...   [End]

• Zdenko Domancic Method of Bioenergy therapy   by zeezel  7y   6,870

For all who have seen Think About it and want to experience the energy themselves ... ... Seminars ... London October 19-21 ... Tulsa November 2-4 ... Los Angeles November 9-11 ... Boston December 7-9 ... ... The Domancic Method of Bioenergy Therapy was created over 30 years ago by Zdenko Domancic, the pre-eminent bioenergy healer in Europe. ... ... Hidden from the US public, and the attention of the western media for decades, his method is a phenomenon that has helped over a million people. ... ... This is a safe, simple, teachable and incredibly successful healing method you may not have exper ...   [retrieve this message]

• Zdenko Domancic Method of Bioenergy therapy   by #37610  6y   6,822

Hi, ... ... Does anybody know about any Zdenko Domancic Method of Bioenergy therapy seminars (in English) that will take place in Europe (not London or in the USA) later this year? ... ... I am interested in learning more about this therapy. ... ... Best wishes, ... Brett   [End]

• Re: What does the left side of one's body represent?   by Dcassino  5y   6,804

I have had the same thing, many doctors, no help then I read ... Shift, a Woman’s Guide to Transformation - realized i was manifesting many emotions - anger, sorow, grief, abandonment (things I did not think I was feeling) in my neck. I started doing EFT (emotional freedom technique - tapping on the energy meridians) and verbally affirming that I am healing, healthy, without pain and it’s going away after 5 years of misery (spasmodic torticollis) I think the left side represents the feminine side and probably your issues have to do with the women in your life - mother, sister, nieces, friend ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Zdenko Domancic Method of Bioenergy therapy   by fledgling  6y   6,618

Gibson, ... ... As I understand it, if there are ten students or more who wish English at a seminar, translation will be provided. ... ... I gather that the words of the seminar will be repeated, line by line, as they are spoken by the instructor. I take this as the meaning of ’simultaneous translation’. ... ... ... ... I believe the clinic would prefer ’groups’ of students arriving on the same flight to the capital of Slovenia, as someone will come from the clinic to the airport to pick up a ’group’, but not a ’single’ student. ... ... Also, the accommodations at the hotel, meals included, requires two to a roo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What does the left side of one's body represent?   by #69928  7y   6,449

kidneys compromised, more than like.   [End]

• Re: What does the left side of one's body represent?   by fledgling  7y   6,415

That’s a good idea, 69928...give the kidneys a rest from detoxing, when it seems a good idea. ... ... As I understand it, watermelon is a good cleanser for the kidneys themselves. Since it is watermelon season in our garden right now, we have been having a round apiece most every day...and we’ve been saving up the seeds to grind in the little coffee grinder. Roughage, at the very least. ... ... Someone once said that a plant’s minerals are concentrated, to some degree, in its seeds. That seems to be reasonable. ... ... Also, I’ve been told that it’s better to eat watermelon by itself...the perfect sna ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Zdenko Domancic Method of Bioenergy therapy   by gibsonx  6y   6,329

Brett, what was the answer.... I think Domancic has Croation to English Translators at his Slovenia seminars...   [End]

• Re: Zdenko Domancic Method of Bioenergy therapy   by zeezel  5y   6,297

Hi ... Wow very surprised at your harsh message ... If you read my posts you will see who I am and what we are about - Now many people in the USA can and have benefited from this very effective method that Zdenko Domancic created and this is our mission - not to spam - Just to let people here know that it is available to them - both for experiencing the healing itself and to learn it - ... I do not know any of the other people who post here and they are not connected with us http://www.domancicmethod.com ... or www. in any way so I can not be responsible for what they say about the method or Zdenko ...   [retrieve this message]

• HELP!!! To much negative energy everywhere!   by Librastar70  8y   6,258  Cross-post

Hi Everyone, ... Not really sure where to post this. I hope it will be okay here. ... ... For years I have beat myself up thinking there was something awfully wrong with me. Today, I realized there is NOTHING wrong with me... ... ... Make a long story short... I suffer from anxiety, panic disorder and depression, I have for about 15 years. I’m almost always nervous and edgy (except at home and then sometimes I am there also. ... ... I work in a hospital as a cardiac monitor tech and a secretary. ... ... Monitor Tech... I am responsible for up to 60 (usually 40-45) people’s hearts. (AT least there heart rhythm.) ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Zdenko Domancic Method of Bioenergy therapy   by #108947  6y   6,230

hi ... You seem to have the answer to my questions. ... Is there a website with the schedule of seminars given directly by Zdenko Domancic? ... Are his classes translated? ... Thank you.   [End]

• Re: HELP!!! To much negative energy everywhere!   R by UserX  8y   6,223

I really feel for you because you are caught between a rock and a hard place! In order to keep from absorbing other people’s energy, your own energy has to be very strong. And when you are working long hours in a stressful environment that will deplete your energy leaving you more susceptible. But you have had a major breakthrough in realizing that THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU!!! ... ... My taiji teacher of 12 yrs told me to stear clear of hospitals, funeral homes, cemetaries, nursing homes, etc. for a long time when I first started studying with him. Even environments were there is a st ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Zdenko Domancic Method of Bioenergy therapy   by cavadesoi  6y   6,188

How do you know he has translators in his seminars? I am looking for his own website. Can you help?   [End]

• Re: 2 questions - Zdenko Domancic Method of Bioenergy therapy   by #108947  5y   6,150

Hi - How do you know all this. Is this whole chain an advertisement you started for a healer who happens to have a video? There are many great healers. Not all have a video , but most are just as (if not more) effective. This is not a venue for advertisement. ... ...   [End]

• Re: HELP!!! To much negative energy everywhere!   by Lapis  8y   6,055

How much cleansing have you done on all levels and what is your nutritional status?   [End]

• Re: HELP!!! To much negative energy everywhere!   by alexandria  8y   6,038

I sympathize with you I take in peoples funky energy a lot, well I used to. I say aprayer and surround myself with white light of protection I make me a bubble. I work with ill people as well in the beginning before I learned to protect myself I wore a quartz crystal around my neck which helped immensly it would be hot at the end of the day u must remember to clear it daily by running it under water. Also a remarkable negative energy buster is a tumeric and lime bath just a tsp and half a lime make sure you cover your head too or u will just chase it to the top of your head then rinse of ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: turmeric and lime bath...   by alexandria  8y   6,037

My acupuncture teacher taught it to me and he learned it from a vedic healer I will ask my teacher tonight about the rational for it because I don’t remember but I have used it many times as has he and both of us describe a feeling of a weight being taken off us after the bath   [End]

• Re: 2 questions - Zdenko Domancic Method of Bioenergy therapy   by #108947  6y   6,021

Hello - ... ... I’m also interested in classes in the EU or US by Zdenko Domancic himself. I asked the student/teacher acredited for teaching his method the US and never got a response to my message. ... ... Where is the schedule of classes delivered by himself. Is there a website? ... ...   [End]

• Re: What does the left side of one's body represent?   by b2reflect  7y   5,993

with kidneys compromised, you believe I would have a knot in my shoulder...actually more like shoulder blade? Which does not want to release? I felt about 3 releases but the main knot did not release in the whole of the time she was working it. It was painful and just did not move out. ... ... Thanks, ... Beth   [End]

• Re: HELP!!! To much negative energy everywhere!   by SqueakyClean  8y   5,982

”I would also very discretely sprinkle sea salt around my desk or office, and in the corners of any rooms that i noticed this occuring in. Sea salt is very purifying. And keep a glass of water on your desk that you DON’T drink! This, too, will help to absorb any negative vibes around. Just make sure that you don’t mix it up with the big glass of water that you should be sipping on all the time.” ... ... WOW very interesting - and simple. Thanks.   [End]

• Re: What does the left side of one's body represent?   by #69928  7y   5,958

Left shoulder, yes, I had that for a long time and never related it to the kidneys.  It was always a giant knot in the shoulderblade.  Now anytime I get it there I know I am suffering toxic overload and give the kidneys some help - the are teas (banaba), barefoot herbalist has a tonic, salt flushes, etc.  Sometimes if you are doing a detox program it is good to lay off for awhile until the kidneys are clear, give it a few days and try to flush them while you rest. I wasted a lot of money at the chiropractor before I understood it was not something he could fix.  Ot ...   [retrieve this message]

• ditto what they said - great post :)   by bluestar  8y   5,840

excellent advice in aforementioned post. This are old and welltested ways that work. I wld emphasize that u keep your mind on positive things -- so that u dont draw towards u the negative energies of others. A hospital must be an unbelievable stressful place to work, for a wide variety of reasons ... but if u must work in one for whatever your reasons, u need to keep positive. The positive feelings u have will attract positive feelings in others and you shld experience a much more pleasant day. You also must be vigilent in not passing on the less frequent negative incidents that undou ...   [retrieve this message]

• Free powerful online energy healing   by #49420  6y   5,804

... http://www.webbasedhospital.com/ ... ... ... Goto the above site, click the therapy button, sit on a chair and listen to the 6 min audio. You donot have to understand it or agree with it, it has healing effect. It has been around about 18 years, and had good results. At least to me. ... ... You can even make it into a tape and let the water listen to it. Use the water for plantation, drinking, exernal uses, etc. Do not use the water listening tape for listen for healing purpose though. ... ... The inventor’s recommendation is: ... listen to the sound twice a day, less then 30 min each session, daily. ... Avoi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What does the left side of one's body represent?   by b2reflect  7y   5,760

Hi Boem, ... ... I understand that but please explain. Is it my female side being neglected? OR??? ... ... My maleness is very well established. I am a single parent of a male child. I went to work and supported our lifestyle. Although his dad paid child support and saw his son once or twice a month, he did not get involved enough (at least IMO). So, my maleness was/is very prominent. ... ... My femaleness has made several errors in judgment. At least, that is what is felt. She doesn’t do well, more precisely, before this moment in time. ... ... So, could you please elaborate on your meaning? ... ... Peace, ... Beth   [retrieve this message]

• Excellent advice for everyone. This is a must-read post. n/m   by Owen  8y   5,758

• Fantastic post - really worth reading! n/m   by Invincible  8y   5,725

• Re: What does the left side of one's body represent?   by #67299  7y   5,723

its your female part. sensitive, nurturing etcetera ... ... right is male. aggressive, straightforward   [End]

• Re: What does the left side of one's body represent?   by b2reflect  7y   5,718

Hi Fledgling, ... ... I have gone into the massage and stated before it, as well as a couple different times while she was working that area, ”I release what no longer serves me”. It has not seemed to work for this area and I do not know why. I have repeated it while she was inflicting the pain LOL. I tell her she enjoys it too much! Yet, seriously though, I have done it many times and it still did not seem to move, other than a little bit. I do not desire to know what it is. I do not ask to know what it is. I just ask to ’release’ it. ... ... I wonder if maybe I am still ’holding’ onto it, while I ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded everything is frequency   by trapper/kcmo  7y   5,634  Cross-post

ok, this isnt breaking news, but i didnt know where else to put it. i want some comment. ... ... first, view this video: ... ... ... ... this is the longer version of what is found at this website: ... ... ... http://www.tjmitchell.com/stuart/rosslyn.html ... ... ... historians will find this of interest as well as christians. ... ... but then it occured to me, everything was brought into being by the voice of god. god spoke and it was so. those vibrations reverberate to this day. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... i believe we are here to learn to control our tongues. you cant give a loaded and cocked .357 pistol to a toddler and y ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What does the left side of one's body represent?   by b2reflect  7y   5,626

Hi Maya, ... ... Thank you for that information. Yes, I have issues with my femininity. My career choice, in this moment, is not conducive to femaleness. It is a man’s job...lifting, pulling, straining heavy doors. I cannot dress ’girly’ due to all the bending and straining and such I do. The only time I can dress ’girly’ is when I go out, which is slim to none, in this time. ... ... I have made bad choices, in the past, when I have allowed my femaleness to ’rule the path’. Most specifically, that is with men. So, I am working to trust the female again. To show that she can keep me safe with her cho ...   [retrieve this message]

• The Zdenko Domancic Method of Healing Bioenergy - links   by fledgling  5y   5,619

http://www............. ... ... ... Directly to the film ’Think About It’... ... ... http://www............./flashtest.htm ... ... ... From there you can link to where you can buy or download the DVD. ... ... ... Also take a peek at... ... ... http://www.bioenergylifeproject.com ... ... ... They have just published a website for their new non-profit foundation - The Bioenergy Life Project, and they have their first project this July in L.A. ... ... Go Team! ... ... ... (I am just a fan. This film and the Domancic Method have changed my life for the better.) ... ... Fledgling   [End]

• Re: What does the left side of one's body represent?   by b2reflect  7y   5,539

That is very interesting. I have had this, and really only feel it when I get a massage, for several months now. I think what is more accurate is close to a year. ... ... I will go ahead and do something for my kidneys. I was eating watermelon often, due to it being very available here. I guess it was not continuous enough though :/. ... ... Thanks for the information. I, too, would like to be able to wear my shoes. Actually, I have a pair of shoe boots that I would love to be back in! :D ... ... Have an Awesome day, ... Beth   [End]

• Beth, when you say...   by fledgling  7y   5,463

...That your tension can be job-related, do you mean that you are doing something strenuous with that side of your body? ...Strenuous, or repeated, or physically vibrating, or sound-related, or cold/hot, or any other kind of stress? Are you under someone’s watchful eye, or have you been injured? Is there some kind of leaning that you must do? ... ... Are you happy, content, pleased with your accomplishments, companions, and prospects for your future? Do you worry much, or are you overly shy? ... ... Only you can say what might be bugging you, and you need not say it to us, on a public bulletin b ...   [retrieve this message]

• Bio Intolerance Elimination. Allergy removal. Anyone know about it? + EA...   by Palaecro  6y   5,448

Hey guys I was curious if any of you out there have tried BIE Bio-Intolerance-Elimination. It’s my belief that this is possibly EAV that is simply marketing it differently. ... ... I’ve personally had 6 or 7 treatments now and using muscle testing they determine what you are sensitive to. Anything from environmental to food to chemicals, metals etc. I always initially feel better and once something has been removed I remain strong against it. Now I’ve been reading about EAV recently and that seems to be identical to this treatment method. They use electronic acupuncture on your body for about 1 ...   [retrieve this message]

• Thank you, Fledgling,   by b2reflect  7y   5,332

for the Energy! I had a marvelous class tonight and felt LOTS of Energy circulating! ... ... I will watch the clip (saw it was 51 min. and it is now time to sleep :D) this weekend, when I will have much more time! Thank you for the link to it. ... ... Have an AweFilled weekend! I am going to help with the Gilda’s Comedy Walk on Saturday...more Good Energy!... so I know my weekend will be AweFilled, as well as Blessed and Fabulous :D! ... ... Love, Light and Peace, ... Beth   [End]

• Google (search) the name "Zdenko Domancic"   by fledgling  7y   5,262

Hi, Sherry, ... ... I nose around and find terms and names I think might be mentioned in other sites, and I put quotation marks (”) around them in my favorite search engine. ... ... I think I used the gentleman’s name for this one, and read a few of the ’hits’. ... ... After that I found the ’hit’ titled ’Manager...’; and clicked on ’Translate this page’. Then I worked on reading the translations of the various pages at what appears to be his own website. ... ... If that doesn’t find what you need...try some of the terms used to describe his work. ... ... Good luck! ... ... The Fledgling Detective (Grin!) ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Bio Intolerance Elimination. Allergy removal. Anyone know about it? ...   by fledgling  6y   5,198

I did bio-resonance for something more than four years, Palaecro. (Where the subject holds brass balls wired to the machine.) ... ... Initially, the next morning, I felt a warmth spreading up and down from my solar plexus. I wouldn’t have continued so long without some sign of improvement...partly because the treatments were so expensive, although the practitioner used muscle-testing to determine when I should return, six weeks or more later. ... ... The specific, stop-smoking treatment I recieved worked like gang-busters...however, something inside gave me ’permission’ to have a few cigarettes, a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Anybody just returned from a Zdenko Domancic seminar?   by zeezel  6y   5,184

Hi, ... I live in Slovenia and I visit the clinic quite often. ... What would you like to know? ... We also, for all those of you who can’t come to Slovenia, travel to the US and offer level 1 and level 2 seminars teaching the Domancic Method as it is taught here in the Domancic Clinic. ... I guess you have seen the documentary, Think about it, that we made in 2004 featuring the method and for accurate information about the method please visit ... ... healingbioenergy . com ... is blocked because of spreading trojans! ... ... ... If you want experience the therapy in Montreal please contact Silvia or it is practiced ...   [retrieve this message]

• Perhaps 'vibrational' machines are only a tool...   by fledgling  6y   5,148

...A tool to raise levels of vibration in the body, until we return to ’the usual’, for us. ... ... I suppose this could be true of most any protocol we can name...food included. ... ... Currently, I hope to remind myself of what total well-being FEELS like, in hopes of staying there. ... ... Probably some basic applications would help. Most obviously, Himalayan crystal salt baths/footbaths...whole and basic foods...spring water...fresh air and sunshine...and worthwhile work, especially creative. ... ... If we surround ourselves with beautiful, happy things, and ’cancel’ any other thoughts/feelings/possessio ...   [retrieve this message]

• More audio links   by #49420  6y   5,096

There are several other links in case you have problem getting the audio due to heavy traffic: ... ... ... http://www.luo201.com/luyin.asp ... chinese page, just click the audio player ... ... ... http://www.conquerache.com/en/luyin.htm ... english, click the audio button ... ... ... http://www.webbasedhospital.com/audio.htm ... click the download button ... ... ... http://www.luokunsheng.com/new_page_10.htm ... click the play button   [End]

• Re: Gemisphere vs. other suppliers   by #97091  11y   5,070

Hey you guys! Sorry I didn’t see this thread till now. I cannot tell you how much of an advocate of Gemisphere I am. I honestly don’t think I would trust another place. They have exceedingly stringent guidelines they follow as far as quality goes. Also, they give each necklace a ”Rallop Diamond Treatment”, which infuses it with extra energy somehow during the process. ... ... Each necklace has a warrenty of 30 days, which actually came in handy for me. Whenever your necklace breaks you just pop it in the mail and send it back to them and they cleanse your necklace in the river , the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Far out experiments!   by fledgling  6y   5,069

I was recalling my bio-resonance days, and, lo and behold, Newport gave this link in the Parasites Support forum... ... ... http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/FrequenciesandAnecdotes/CAFL.htm ... ... ... ”Aha,” says I! ... ... ”That’s where he was getting the suggested numbers from...a list like this!” ... ... Anyway, I know I remember the feelings of the treatments, and I suspect the brain/body is capable of generating frequencies, so... ... ... ...I began reading aloud the numbers of the frequencies suggested for a particular parasite I am in the process of vanquishing. ... ... Then, I began to make a stat ...   [retrieve this message]

• Now I need to be quiet...   by fledgling  6y   5,022

...No more posting in this forum...unless I am spoken to directly. ... ... I’ve been posting to see if anyone thinks as I do...for support or interest, or questioning, that will carry us all ahead. ... ... My best, everyone. ... ... Fledgling   [End]

• Re: The Zdenko Domancic Method of Healing Bioenergy - links   by fledgling  5y   4,945

Now that’s really weird! ... ... I type in the full address of the Healing Bioenergy site, and I get all those periods ......... ... ... And, this is not just on CureZone! ... ... Do you suppose this is an effect left over from when the site was hacked...the last time? ... ... ... I never was able to figure out why a site on healing would be attacked, although I can imagine some guesses. ... ... ... So, here is the real address, lengthened with spaces... ... ... www. healing bio energy. com ... ... Now I’ll push ’send’, and see what I get. ... ... :D ... ... It worked! ... ... But, the links with all the dots don’t go anywhere. So, here is a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: The Bioenergy Life Project   by TheObserver  5y   4,622

Excellent - This fits into my current belief system. This appears to be going to the PURER form of healing than using plants as healing - I also LOVE the donation method of payment - ... ... 1) seems the right way of doing it ... ... 2) Parma using Gov will have a very hard time doing anything - Other then slander.... ... ... ------------ ... ... So then I am ready willing and motivated to learn this and practice it on folks including myself :) ... ... I am in Texas - where can I learn this? ... ... Thanks ... ... TheObserver ...   [End]

• Watch free Bioenergy healing documentary   by #78209  7y   4,595  Cross-post

Great documentary on google video about bioenergy healing. ... ... ... http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-153936213309506589&hl=en ... ... ... This is an educational, non commercial film and is of interest to anyone exploring complimentary medicine. ... ...   [End]

• The Bioenergy Life Project   by fledgling  5y   4,578

http://www.bioenergylifeproject.com/Bioenergylifeproject/Bioenergy_Life_Project.html ... ... ... I just read their Misson Statement, and more. ... ... ... Did you catch it? ... ... ... Clinics by donation! ...Just as Zdenko’s clinic in Slovenia operates. ... ... ... In other words, absolutely everyone has access...when there is a clinic nearby. ... ...   [End]

• The official Healing Bioenergy site in the U.S.   by fledgling  5y   4,524

So, here is the real address, lengthened with spaces... ... ... www. healing bio energy. com ... ... ... I will try to type the link without spaces... ... ... http://www............. ... ... ... ...And see how it prints when I click ’send message’. ... ... [Nope, it didn’t work yet. Two pounds of virtual Purdy’s chocolates to the person who can ’unflag’ this link!] ... ... ... As I understand it, a person can only learn this in the U.S. at a seminar given by Zoran. ... ... I don’t believe the seminars are particularly expensive. ... ... Nor are the seminars given by Zdenko in Slovenia. ... ... ... The main expense is in getting to the city ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Free powerful online energy healing   by #49420  6y   4,518

Click the therapy button. The site didnot do a good translation, or updated. Just follow the instruction I posted in the message, i.e. click the therapy button which leads you to another page, click the download then it plays in my media player. I believe now more people are award of it, so sometimes get a long time to play it. At lesat it was not like that a month ago, before I posted it. Be patience. Or try the chinese site: ... http://www.luokunsheng.com, ... then click the last fourth left button, new_page_10.htm, would leads to another page, click the site right under the player to play ...   [retrieve this message]

• Here is their page of upcoming seminars...   by fledgling  5y   4,503

If it will print... ... ... http://web.mac.com/bioenergy/HealingBioenergy/Upcoming_Seminars.html ... ... ... I don’t know why the term ’web.mac.com’ is in there. ... ... ... You can get to the site on Google, by typing in the term ”healingbioenergy”. ... ... Then, ’Up-Coming Seminars’ is obvious. ... ... ... Right now they only list the seminars for June, and all seem to be full...with waiting lists. ... ... ... At the bottom of the page is the basic info about bringing the seminars to your area. ... ... ... The link to the film ’Think About It’ is in the top right-hand corner of the home page. You need to scroll over and up to it. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Free powerful online energy healing   by #49420  6y   4,456

For those can read chinese, there is a site in HK which sells his products, but no online healing sound therapy though. This site has an archive of his product’s newsletters date back to 2003. ... ... ... http://www.lkshk.com/article/Default.aspx ...   [End]

• Re: Free powerful online energy healing   by #49420  6y   4,448

Forget to mention that it has healing crisis also. Just be persistant and eventually will be over.   [End]

• On how to charge the water   by #49420  6y   4,419

According to his docuement related to the engergy water, ... ... http://www.luokunsheng.com/new_page_304.doc ... ... ... The above doc has pictures shows how people put the device on top of the water, at the end. Also some pictures on plants and people after using the water. ... ... The water can be any kind of drinking water, bottled, mineral, tap water, etc. It is better to let the water fill the container slower. It usually takes 40 min to 60 mins to complete the charging. It is better to do it at night. The container material is better made from glass or porcelain, next is clay and stainless steel, ne ...   [retrieve this message]

• Telephone numbers for the healing   by #49420  6y   4,401

The inventor, Luo KunSheng, also setup a 1 min telephone healing session at the following numbers, in chinese. His intention is for people without access to internet, and at emergency. It properly still works even one donot understand chinese. ... ... You can try it before these numbers get popular and busy like the internet. I already verified three of them. ... ... country code - city - local phone number ... ... 86-020-87705924 you donot have to dail the 0 before 20 city code, China ... 86-020-87790760 ... ... 852-27495084 No answer on this one, in Hong Kong ... 852-36700761 ... ... The following links is the chinese ...   [retrieve this message]

• Cancer or critical patients must on pure vegetarian diet   by #49420  6y   4,384

Just read the June newsletter, ... http://www.luokunsheng.com/new_page_79.doc ... in luokunsheng.com/new_page_7.htm, p.19. It described a case sent in by an user dated 2007.12.11. ... ... An 79 years old throat passage cancer patient, no improvement from hospital treatments, then used the device got much better and became an vegetarian, able to walk 4 kilometers to his daughter house. Eventually died since he ate non vegetarian dishes three times. First time his daughter forced him to eat several shrimps. 3 days later, his constipation & bloat stomach came back. It got better after using chinese h ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Which device to buy?   by #49420  6y   4,383

I am not an agent and I am in US. So I really cannot answer. ... ... According to the chinese site, the B device is not available right now. ... ... According to the site’s writing, oversea buyer has to pay thru western union, then contact them to give the detail. Clicking the device gives you detail of the product and costs. For example, the water charger is US$35, and 25% frieght charge. You really need someone who understand chinese to help you out. ... ... ... http://www.luokunsheng.com/new_page_22.htm ... ... ... I did send him an email a month ago to ask for dealer info in HK and got no reply either. If yo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Free powerful online energy healing   by fledgling  6y   4,362

I didn’t have sound for a long time, 49420. Now that I do, I couldn’t see the word ’recording’. ... ... Am I just missing it...not reading carefully? ... ... Fledgling   [End]

• The internet audio has all the functions of his three products   by #49420  6y   4,344

According to his latest newsletter, ... http://www.luokunsheng.com/new_page_78.doc, ... the internet audio can be used for healing, make water, and to ease last stage cancer patient pain. For making water, takes about 60 mins. To stop cancer pain, takes several hours. ... ... For general healing, use the PC speaker aim at the patient’s affect area, or face the speaker, for 15-30 min. For last stage cancer, put the audio source next to his/her pillow, or in his pocket. Turn it on until patient feels much better. ... Usually after several hours, the pain would be eased, the patient properly falls asle ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: Tachyon Disks vs Tesla's Purple Plates   by Zoebess  7y   4,344

I have a tachyon crystal, I was gifted with. ... I love the energy of it and it is a tree of ... life one and since I have some knowledge of ... the way the energy moves around the tree of ... life, I appreciate the focus it helps me have. ... ... My purple plate, is $$ reasonable and I use it ... daily. I put my water bottle on it and use it ... that way primarily. I have put herbs on it to ... charge them too. I know there are other uses, ... but I have really enjoyed having it and I once ... had a sensitive come and ask me what it was ... as they could see and feel the energy it was ... generating. ... ... Purple Plate ... ... ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: On how long will get results   by #49420  6y   4,342

According to him, any reaction is fine, like an healing crisis. So you have to understand the healing crisis in order to be comfortable with it. Some people even fall down to the floor to release bad energy to the earth. That is why he requires listener to have empty space 1 meter around oneself. It will be fine after the listening session. ... ... I assume you went to his website and found about his 3 different products. ... ... ... http://www.luokunsheng.com/new_page_2.htm ... ... ... The top one, 250(chinese dollar) is for making energy water. It has especial parts so one can extend it out and put it on ...   [retrieve this message]

• Correction on Translation of the telephone healing   by #49420  6y   4,335

According to his book, the theory of universal unified field, ... http://www.luokunsheng.com/new_page_305.doc ... ... ... The listener shoudl repeat the following: ... ... Return to universal Life-evolution information unified field   [End]

• Re: The internet audio has all the functions of his three products   by biokonsult  6y   4,331

i had terrible migraine and neck pain, i lay down and listen to sound file for 1-hour with big success.. ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: Free powerful online energy healing   by #49420  6y   4,327

It is not important to feel anything, but the end result counts. Some people can have good result after one session, some may take several or weeks. I didnot feel much, except some tingling at my hands, but I was able to sleep without itching after the first session. FYI, I had practice qigong more than ten years. After one month on it, I am more or less symptom free which I had been suffering for more than 3 years daily, spent thousands of dollars. ... ... If one donot have any illness, then may not see any difference. Just be persistant, and follow his rules. ... ... Also if there is any spontaneo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Translation of the telephone healing   by #49420  6y   4,320

The following brief translation is based from the following article by the inventor: ... ... ... http://www.bdpsclub.org/bbs/dispbbs.asp?BoardID=6&replyID=13847&id=4746&skin=1 ... ... ... Hello, this is the universal unify field energy telephone. ... ... I am Luo KunSheng. Please repeat after me: ... Return to universal human bio energy unify field ... Return to universal human bio energy unify field ... ... Please relax and be quiet. Imagine there is an energy from the universe towards you, from all directions. Into your body, gather at your adomen Dan Tian area. Now a warm stream all over your body, unblock all meri ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Free powerful online energy healing   by silverx  6y   4,302

hi .. ... ... thanks for this info .... ... ... i feel so stupid to listen when he is talking ??? how longtime before anyone can feel anything... ... ... ... :)   [End]

• On how long will get results   by #49420  6y   4,264

According to the inventor, his equipments, online auido, telephone healings can cure people’s illnesses easily. But it would not in couple times, except some very rare occasions. ... ... According to his experiences, most people have to go thru some times, some even longer. It is a spritual healing, so you have to pay the time, concentration, faithfulness, kindness and be thankful. So donot do other activity while listening. Follow the rules: diet, be persistant, be an good citizen. ... ... He also have working cases on people in coma, out of conscious, dying. ... ... For people in dying, it need his oth ...   [retrieve this message]

• About preparation for the call, or video   by fledgling  6y   4,264

Wow, 49420! ... ... Just reading your thoughtful post, and Luo KunSheng’s instructions, give a sense of how energy works! ... ... Thank you so much. ... ... ... ... The idea that one might experience a ’reaction’ to the video message is somewhat intimidating. Perhaps the instructions above would help there, too. ... ... I feel myself getting braver and braver. ... ... Thank you. ... ... Fledgling   [End]

• Re: The internet audio has all the functions of his three products   by biokonsult  6y   4,233

please keep us informed...i listen to this in a bath i think that i feel some dizzy feeling about20min and later clear mind..   [End]

• Which device to buy?   by biokonsult  6y   4,225

There is 4 device.. ... ... Comfort Device of the Unified Field ... ... synchronized Device B ... ... synchronized Device C ... ... And Water Charger (how to use this water charger) ... ... Which to use Comfort device had sound from nature? ... ... And Synchronized Device sound like in the webbasedhospital? ... ... ... http://www.luokunsheng.com/new_page_2.htm ... ... ... i have send quastions to company a week ago but i don`t get any answer? ... ... How much is the fraight to europe and how to pay... ...   [End]

• Re: On how long will get results   by silverx  6y   4,222

hi.. ... ... thanks...i try to do this one or two weeks to see what happens it`s easy to do so way not! First time i try this i feel a little strange for 10-15min¨”dizzy” ... ... Please whay does hi have 2 different device and one b-device? ... ...   [End]

• Re: Which tachyon product to buy?   by QT_Aya  9y   4,174

Thank you for your reply. I know to stay away from takionic now. I’ve heard good things about Advanced Tachyon Technologies, but I what about Abeiez Tachyon (http://abeiez-tachyon.com/en/fs.htm?port.htm)? They are in Germany and they claim that their tachyonization process can make their product tachyonized for 120 years (estimate), but from their description it sounds like their process is based on vibration, and I read that the process used by Advanced Tachyon Technologies is frequency (vibration) independent? It just makes me wonder what ”tachyonization” really means, and how can on ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: The Healing Code(s)   by chirontherainbowbridge  33mo   4,141

looks like all the ’codes’ are variations on the four positions. ... ... Here is the ”peace” code, for releiving panic, anxiety, worry, dread... ... ... might well be worth a try...I have not ried it,as yet. Am feeling pretty good today, as it happens. ... ... http://www.peggysartmusiclifestyle.info/self-improvement-resources/how-to-do-the-peace-healing-code ... ... ...   [End]

• Anybody just returned from a Zdenko Domancic seminar?   by chirontherainbowbridge  6y   4,081

in case someone doesn’t know what that is and wants to read/learn about this form ... of bioenergy healing, here’s a good thread, with a link to a film, and a connection in Slovenia. ... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1262424#i ... ... ... I’m interested to hear from those who might have recently returned from one of his seminars--or might be going soon. I’d love to go myself. ... My partner is in great need of healing + I think would benefit from this-- ... I’d like to learn the method. (you can’t use it on yourself, ... but can benefit from practicing it,if you ”do” it correctly. ) ... ... I understand i ...   [retrieve this message]

• The Healing Code(s)   by chirontherainbowbridge  33mo   3,976

Re: “the healing code” ... ... The following seems to encapsulate nicely the book’s method and message ... ... (with thanks to this poster, on another site) ... ... http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/9706356-the-healing-code ... ... ... ... Rather than write a review, I will post the handout that I’ve written for my therapy clients: ... ... Stress Pressure Points ... ... Use these when bothered by negative emotions, such as fear, worry, anger, stress. They lower the body’s stress level, and also allow you to rewrite your subconscious beliefs that cause stress (the issues of the heart) ...   [retrieve this message]

• Thanks, 78209   by fledgling  7y   3,937

Great timing! ... ... Fledgling   [End]

• Researched this a little... [Edited]   by fledgling  7y   3,809

There are at least two reps in the U.S., but it isn’t clear what is their association with the originator. Also, they charge, not a heck of a lot by today’s standards, while the originator appears not to charge for his sessions, perhaps just for locals. He may charge students...I don’t know. ... ... I Googled the gentleman’s name, Zdenko Domancic, found the hit that was titled ’Manager...’, and clicked on ’Translate this page’. ... ... His webpage is in the Croatian [Italian?] language. ’Translate’ gets you that, translated to German, and re-translated to English. ... ... It is somewhat slow-going to ...   [retrieve this message]

• Which tachyon product to buy?   by QT_Aya  9y   3,805

Hi, ... ... I am new to energy healing. I have been doing Quantum Touch, and have successfully relieved my collegue’s headache and my daughter’s neck pain. I have been reading up on tachyon and think that it will be a really useful tool to combine with Quantum Touch. However, I have seen different ”tachyon” or ”tachyonized” products on the web, eby, etc. Knowing nothing about the actually tachyonization process, how can I know which one is the most effective, permanent tachyon product? How can I tell if someone is selling real tachyonized product but not just plain old glass beads? Please ...   [retrieve this message]

• The way I see it...   by fledgling  7y   3,773

Wow, Anja...you have done a lot of things! ... ... Please forgive me. I want to talk with you, but it’s 6 p.m. and some of us are getting hungry. ... ... I’ll come back after a bit and make this same post longer, with a new title...okay? ... ... Thinking and thinking. ... ... Fledgling ... ... ................................ ... ... I Googled the lady’s telephone area code, and saw that she is in the Southeast Ontario region...perhaps in Ottawa. ... ... I also took a quick boo at her site. She surely has all the bases covered. Likely she would be ’drawn’ to the particular modality or modalities you require. ... ... From the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Some guesses for you, Anja...   by fledgling  7y   3,749

I have no way of knowing what you have read, but, with your permission, I’ll suggest some things that have helped me... ... ... ...The non-commercial film, ’Think About It’ ... ... ... http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-153936213309506589&hl=en ... ... ... ...The Ask Humaworm forum, here at CureZone ... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=757 ... ... ... ...And the website ... ... ... http://www.humaworm.com ... ... ... I began by reading every page, and I’m sure they saved my life. ... ... You’ll love the prices, if you decide this is for you. ... ... My best, ... ... Fledgling   [retrieve this message]

• Working on a simple 'intention statement'   by fledgling  7y   3,720

In the film, I noticed one fellow saying that ’energy blockages’ (’frozen spots’) are simply ’undigested’ experiences...ones we haven’t yet ’successfully accepted’, is the way I put it. ... ... He mentions that these blockages may go back thousands of years in our genetic makeup. (I came across this concept once before.) ... ... There is also mention in the film that some of our parts may contain too much energy. ... ... So-o-o...I have been toying with ’intention statements’ that may cover everything, in a simple and light-hearted way. ... ... You see, I once had great good fortune with the ’disappointment’ ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Researched this a little... [Edited]   by sammo3  7y   3,684

Fledgling, ... Thank you for the efforts in researching this topic. How can one go about finding out or being put in touch with the two reps in the US? Thank you and Blessings, ... ... Sherry   [End]

• Oops! Warning of a very real danger!   by fledgling  7y   3,668

It is said by those who ought to know...DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CONTACT SPIRITS, FOOL AROUND WITH OUIJI BOARDS, OR TO ’CHANNEL’ ANYONE. ... ... The reason being, of course, that you may inadvertently give up control of yourself. ... ... If you want to understand ’the other side’, go to the most sensible and reasonable person you can find, for discussion on how to maintain your own balance and sound footing in reality. ... ... Even then you may want to consult with several experts, to be certain you are safe from ’outside’ influence. ... ... As tempting as the ’spirit’ world may be, do NOT go at it lightly, or in fu ...   [retrieve this message]

• Healing by imitating the most common fetal hand position   by stevelord  4y   3,631

Hi first Ill post an email I got yesterday from a woman in Alaska who just tried this easy to do for free at home method of imitating the most common fetal hand position which I describe after her email. She posts at Blueflash.cc sometimes. Her internet name is Perseus. ... ... She writes ””Hi! I was suffering from a severe sore throat and chest cold thing that was well into its second week and still going strong when I tried your suggestion.I had not had any sickness in about five years. ... ... I immediately- with no winding down or slow reduction of the glaring symptoms- was relieved just boom-G ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Which tachyon product to buy?   by daizy4  9y   3,624

... Advanced Tachyon Technologies is the real technology. Ebay and takionic and others are selling the knockoffs. I have heard that they buy some real tachyon and charge their glass cells with tachyon. Charging has a temporary effect and is quite different than the 2-week tachyonization process, which restructures the material at the submolecular level to become an antenna. ... ... Blessings and wholeness!   [End]

• Re: Some guesses for you, Anja...   by anja  7y   3,588

thanks - I watched part of the movie, I’ll have to finish it later. Not a new concept to me, but not something I have really put into practice, either. My husband does Falun Gong, he would call it high level Qi Gong, and I’ve had Reikki and other energy work. I’ve also done lots of parasite cleansing with various products, and frankly I think I did too much and it was hard on my liver. The homeopathic vibrationals were to target specific parasites, and I do think they were helping, but I know I still have candida, and apparently all these protozoan critters just keep mutating. I never ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Researched this a little... [Edited]   by bingo626  7y   3,561

I’ve been trained in this method, so I can answer some of your questions. ... ... The two reps in the U.S. are the producers of the film; Zoran and Stephanie. They are great people and they can be reached through the healingbioenergy.com website. ... ... One of Zdenko Domancic’s assistants is his wife, and his son is one of about 5 or 6 people allowed to teach the method. ... ... There is a waiting list of several months to see Zdenko at his clinic, but you might end up seeing one of his handpicked students instead, but they are very good also. ... Yes, Zdenko can get better results than everybody else, bu ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re:milk, eggs   by ef  5y   3,560

are milk and eggs prohibited as well? (since these chinese man says that animal albumin is the source of all diseases... ) ... ...   ... ... thanx ...   [End]

• Re: No not just theorizing   by #59144  7y   3,551

No one said it was fool-ish proof ... But each time one finds something that raises the vibration ... like your hugs, then one is on the way ... to another realization ... Funny I don’t question anymore at all ... I just see there is a lack of the traditional idea of perfection ... and the perfection of imperfection ... ... Acceptance that there will be questions and doubts until one workds on it long enough to have belief. Maybe not this time around?! ... ... Here is the wonder of the realization you can lay the foundation for next time and some of the souls who are in your family of souls can gain from you. ... ... The ...   [retrieve this message]

• No not just theorizing   by #59144  7y   3,541

Completely right on ... AND ... this good not good ... wrong right ... is a fragmenting effect (not to mention judgement) ... that actually does not allow us to be whole ... or healthy since our thoughts are fragmented ... ... Also the bad guys who are trying to take are ... alternative/integrativ emedicine away are ... also pushing against ... sickening the good guys ... for fragmenting the Oneness ... ... And believers of Oneness ... seem to not practice what ... they preache anytime there ... is something that they see ... as harmful, or not to their taste or ... liking or disturbs them ... ... And twelve seconds later there will ... be a post tha ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: No not just theorizing   by fledgling  7y   3,539

You know, 59144, I’ve tried to figure it all out, several times in my life. ... ... Didn’t work worth a darn...I just couldn’t get a handle on it that would stay put. ... ... There was always something more to question, and numerous possibilities would appear. ... ... The only firm conclusion that I could come up with is that I don’t know. ... ... I have my suspicions, but I usually keep them to myself. Others have their own ideas, and each is as valuable as another, as far as I can see. ... ... What my conclusions have led to is that every fresh idea I have come up with is decidedly simpler than the last. ... ... As ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Which tachyon product to buy?   by daizy4  9y   3,534

... The German company you refer to is a breakaway from David Wagner. They stole the concept and terminology, but were unable to copy the technology. and you are correct, tachyon is pre-frequency/vibration. It is source of vibration, containing the potential for all vibrations, whichever one required for balance. ... ... The tachyonization process is a quantum physics breakthrough, restructuring materials at the submolecular level to become PERMANENT antennae. it’s a 2-week process in a lab. ... ... Everyone I have ever used tachyon with, has FELT it!!!! even those who are not sensitive. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Lori - Snow Mountain   by Invincible  8y   3,518

Hi Lori ... ... No, the snow mountain is a seperate energy centre. (Only the lower, middle and upper dantien relate to the standard chakras) ... ... Imagine a straight line from your navel to your back, the snow mountain is approx a third of the way inside the body, starting from your back, and from this point, go down approx 2.5 inches. (so, almost at the bottom of the spine) ... ... According to TCM, this is the prenatal centre which connects with the energy of our parents and ancestors; key to quality of life; the eenrgy source for the kidneys; energy food for the 3rd eye. ... ... According to Master Sha, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Fledgling and Ynaig - about depleted energy with healing/Energy centres/...   by Invincible  8y   3,518

I’m referring back to this post: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=749316#i ... ... It was fantastic when I went to the Master Sha qigong workshop - it suddenly all made enormous sense why I got so depleted of energy when working with others. It was NOT a case that I was using my own energy, but a case that my 3rd eye chakra was over active and my ”snow mountain” area (also known as Kundalini/pre-natal energy centre/Ming men area) was not developed enough. ... ... Master Sha told me that when people have open 3rd eye, but poor functioning snow mountain energy centre, then it can make them very we ...   [retrieve this message]

• Anyone see the connection...relaxation/tension?   by fledgling  7y   3,506

It’s only mentioned in the video a couple of times...the client relaxes, the therapist’s arms have some tension, in that their arms are moving. ... ... Is that part of the ’how’? ... ... I’ve had some small experiences like this, and they make me think it is true...and that one CAN do it for oneself. ... ... I mean, viewing the video seems to be a ’treatment’ in itself. ... ... Generally, I find that the individual tends to focus on particular ailments that trouble them today. CureZone is a good illustration of that...all the different forums. ... ... But, if we simply see ourselves as somewhat limited ’envelopes ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Healing by imitating the most common fetal hand position   by twll  4y   3,429

Heres some pics from ADAM software.Showing some positions. ... ... http://www.pennmedicine.org/health_info/pregnancy/000152.htm ...   [End]

• Mandalas   by Esoterica2009  5y   3,428

Does anyone use mandalas in their spiritual practice- meditation, etc? I’ve started creating mandalas and I find it some incredibly peaceful to be able to center and focus while using them. ... ... Best wishes, ... ... Esoterica ... Mandala Queen ... ...   [End]

• Re: Free powerful online energy healing   by jessdavis  4y   3,377

Thanks for sharing. But I also want to share another powerful energy healing method called The Yuen Method of Chinese Energetics. It helps delete the issues as well as the energy blockages which results to physical, emotional, psychological issues.   [End]

• Re: Lori - Snow Mountain   by chirontherainbowbridge  8y   3,330

"Imagine a straight line from your navel to your back, the snow mountain is approx a third of the way inside the body, starting from your back, and from this point, go down approx 2.5 inches. (so, almost at the bottom of the spine) ... ... ... ... According to TCM, this is the prenatal centre which connects with the energy of our parents and ancestors; key to quality of life; the energy source for the kidneys; energy food for the 3rd eye." ... ... yes--that makes so much sense to me-- that’s where I visualized it...and that explains why I resonate (d) so well with the qigong position, from Ba ...   [retrieve this message]

• The Healing Universe/video explains scalar waves and healing   by Steve888  5y   3,324

http://www.thehealinguniverse.com/videos.html ... ... ... I enjoyed this video on scalar waves and healing. Thanks Fledge and Chiron for the wonderful comments about Domencic’s Healing Method. Sometime soon we will do some online energy experiments using similar methods if you guys are up for it. I notice they work when using them on myself with just intent. I asked another Domencic method practitioner if the final course teaches you how to do all of the techniques just with your mind. She said yes. For me this demonstrates that there is no ”out there, out there”. You never have to leave the comf ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Fledgling and Ynaig - about depleted energy with healing/Energy cent...   by babsbiltmore  8y   3,313

Although I do not concentrate on auras, I do the 3rd eye- and I see no that I have a vortex right on the area (the ubiqutious red dot area) and I can feel it before I ”see” it now ... ... I am going through an intense period of analytical study and I am trying to tune down all the other senses ... ... But I’ve found opening up to them and asking for the information I need it does come... ... So I am beginning to ask for the oddest information- and it comes- not at all spiritual; ... ? ... ...   [End]

• Mantak Chia :-)   by Invincible  8y   3,302

He’s in London now! http://www.healing-tao.co.uk/ht_mantakvisit.htm ... ... I’m not sure if I can or can not recommend master Sha’s book. It’s one of those that requires serious daily dedication to get right .. and I have not put in the practise to make it work unfortunately. However, it is a beautiful book with some deep insights, easy to read and follow if one wanted to. ...   [End]

Forum Pages
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 9  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Mouth Sores
Eliminate Herpes
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No side e...

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Clark Parasite Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Parasite Cleanse with herbs (wormwood, cloves, black...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Get an Instant Discount!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Aches and Pains?
My Back Pain is Gone!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Tbyil Supplement Catalog
The Best Years in Life’s hand picked top quality natural health comp...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

1,337 messages, 310 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 149, 9 pages,  469,736 page views

"If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. This especially includes your health care."

Image Galler Energy Medicine Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit - External & Inter...

#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Tools, Tools, Tools!
Tools for Healing is specialized in alternative medicine devices of al...

Dr. Clark Heating Pad
The most advanced FIR Heating Pad available! Providing effective pain...

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefi...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Healthy Weight Loss
”I have more energy than ever.” - Sally May

Opc Oleander Capsules
HIV and Cancer Support, 15% discount with CZ discount code of LR001

Life Technology™

Google Ads

High Blood Pressure?

Eliminate Herpes

Tools, Tools, Tools!

Dr. Clark Heating Pad

Healthy Weight Loss

Opc Oleander Capsules

Life Technology™

Google Ads

High Blood Pressure?

Eliminate Herpes

Tools, Tools, Tools!

Dr. Clark Heating Pad

Healthy Weight Loss

Opc Oleander Capsules

Life Technology™

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 2.26 sec at 4/18/2014 8:55:48 PM, requested by 54.204.66.38, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/s2.asp?f=601&ob=h&c=0&t=150 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8