CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums27168 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [274] , Sorted by Value Source: Pharmaceuticals Free: Health Without Pharmaceuticals Support

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 41,471 page views     279 messages     84 topics     2 pages
Post New Message  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
49d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Drugs Free     All Forums 

All Messages [274] , Sorted by Value   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Pharmaceuticals Free on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1 2  
  • How I was cured of many mental illnesses using alternative remadies!   BSA SUCCESS by hope.is.here  17mo   4,313  Cross-post

Hi guys, ... ... I’m so happy to write to you my story of overcoming DP (Depersonalization Disorder) and other mental illnesses. Just last April I thought my DP, severe depression, and anxiety would never go away. Why would they? I had all of these illnesses in a very severe form since I was 18, and I was already 21. ... ... Before my illness, I was an outgoing, popular, straight A student athlete with a full scholarship and a bright future ahead of me. ... ... The nightmare all started when I smoked pot in college for the first time and had my first DP experience which was just prolonged by later use of ...   [retrieve this message]

• Dyshidrotic Eczema - Pompholyx Cure: What worked!   BSA SUCCESS by belugababy  5y   153,060  Cross-post

Well, here comes a dermatologist’s worst nighmare :D hahaaaa... If you have dyshidrotic eczema (and you should get diagnosed by a DOCTOR to make sure it isn’t something else), I sincerely hope this will help. Mine was never too severe but these techniques got me rid of my worst lesions and immediately put new ones into remission within 12 hours. To a point where this no longer worries me at all. It’s kind of a big deal ... ... Note: You may or may not be sensitive to the same things as me, but I hope this comprehensive home remedy can bring you serious relief no matter what. No rare ingredients ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Lethal Injection: The Story Of Vaccination   BSA WARNING by wen  30mo   1,933  Cross-post

... Lethal Injection: The Story Of Vaccination ... ... ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hITYIT02rA ... ... Part 1 The definitive look into the history of vaccination. From cancer, to autism, to the purposeful sterilization of innocent people around the globe, find out why all of these things are perfectly legal according to U.S. CODE - why the government considers you no different than cattle in their own law. ... ... Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to please download and re-post this video to every website possible. Make DVDs and place your activist group name on the menu. Edit piec ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Australia bans flu vaccines in children after vomiting, fevers, seizures   RN by Dquixote1217  4y   2,894  Cross-post

Australia bans flu vaccines in children after vomiting, fevers, seizures ... ... by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, NaturalNews Editor ... ... (NaturalNews) Although it’s still summer in North America, it is of course winter in Australia, and the flu season is well under way there. As usual, Australian health authorities have been urging parents there to vaccinate their children against the flu, propagating the mythology that flu vaccines are both safe and effective. But this time around, many Australian parents found out the hard way that they were being lied to. ... ... It didn’t take long to rea ...   [retrieve this message]

• Harvard Medical Students Rebel Against Big Pharma Ties   RN by Dancing Love  5y   1,578  Cross-post

Harvard Medical School in Ethics Quandary ... ... By DUFF WILSON ... BOSTON — In a first-year pharmacology class at Harvard Medical School, Matt Zerden grew wary as the professor promoted the benefits of cholesterol drugs and seemed to belittle a student who asked about side effects. ... ... Mr. Zerden later discovered something by searching online that he began sharing with his classmates. The professor was not only a full-time member of the Harvard Medical faculty, but a paid consultant to 10 drug companies, including five makers of cholesterol treatments. ... ... “I felt really violated,” Mr. Zerden, now ...   [retrieve this message]

• medication error   RN by derricksmom  9y   4,003  Cross-post

I was just wondering if anyone knows of any deaths caused by remeron. My 14yr old son was given this when in the hospital for chemotherapy for leukemia. He had 1 more tx to go and was in remission. We had packed to go home and then his organs began to shut down from the remeron. We are in litigation with the doctor who is using his decreased immune system as an excuse. His oncologist and the nicu doctors are testifying in our favor. Derrick had done so well before this medication-given to help him deal w/the leukemia. The psychiatrist evaled him in less than 5 minutes and prescribed ...   [retrieve this message]

• Fraud: Drug Companies Selectively Publish Studies to Push Anti-Depressan...   RRR Educational by befurther  5mo   208  Cross-post

The rate of psychiatric drug prescriptions has increased by more than 1000% in the last decade or so, and antidepressants or anti-anxiety medications are making pharmaceutical companies more money than a successful day at the race track. But have they told you the truth about the effectiveness of their medications? In a telling study published by the New England Journal of Medicine, it was reported that drug companies selectively published the true results of their drugs on our well-being. ... ... Nearly all the studies that showed the benefit of these drugs were published, and ...   [retrieve this message]

• Antidepressants May Damage Nerves in Brain   RRR Warning by Quinta_Essentia  6y   2,818  Cross-post

... http://antidepressantsfacts.com/pinealstory3.htm ... ... ... SSRI-AntiDepressants certainly don’t raise your serotonin levels in a gentle manner. They prevent serotonin from being removed from the synaptic cleft. As a result, a lot of excess firing takes place and therefore more serotonin remains in the synaptic cleft. In this manner, the (receiving) post-synaptic receptors get bombarded with serotonin. According to Gary Null, Ph.D., all this over stimulation causes a decrease in the number of post-synaptic receptors. ... ... Depending on the intensity and duration of blocking re-uptake, around 30% ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Need Help And Advice With Diabetes 2 Alternatives PLEASE HELP!!   RR by Vernal  5y   5,081

Welcome to the forum; you came to the right place! I personally believe this forum, and the Natural Healing programs it follows, is the best source for health information anywhere online. You CAN reverse your diabetes and other problems, but not quickly and not by taking a few herbs, supplements, or by doing one or two specific things--no matter how effective or powerful those substances or actions may or may not be. ... ... Don’t get confused; there is an answer, a sensible and effective one, and it can be a life-changing one if you are able to receive the education and able to put the pro ...   [retrieve this message]

• Fake medicine poses growing threat to consumers   R by LCD  18mo   1,685  Cross-post

Fake medicine poses growing threat to consumers ... ... Counterfeit drug industry flourishing online as regulators struggle to curb it. ... ... ... Consumers shopping for medicine on the Internet often are getting convenience, a good price and the cloak of privacy, but they may not be getting the real thing. ... ... ... http://www.chicagotribune.com/health/ct-met-online-pharmacy-fake-drugs-20121016,0,4971622.story ... ... ... ... A burgeoning multibillion-dollar industry of counterfeit drugs — ranging from AIDS and cancer medications to antidepressants and sexua| enhancers — is keeping regulators busy and leaving th ...   [retrieve this message]

• 7 Shameful Examples of Big Pharma Fraud   R by Herbsman  21mo   596

By Christina England | July 9th, 2012 | Category: Christina England, Top Stories | 15 Comments and 22 Reactions ... ... ... ... 30 ... EmailShare ... ... ... ... Pharmaceutical companies have a history of shameful behavior. ... ... Over the last few months many drugs companies have hit the headlines for allegedly committing fraud, the most recent being Merck. This document reveals 7 companies who have been reported for committing fraud since January 2012. ... ... Pharma Fraud Number 1: Merck ... ... Recently Merck has been in the firing line for allegedly fraudulently representing the mumps component of its MMR vaccine. It h ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded F.D.A. Revokes Approval of Avastin as Breast Cancer Drug   R by Dquixote1217  29mo   903  Cross-post

... F.D.A. Revokes Approval of Avastin as Breast Cancer Drug ... ... ... ... The Food and Drug Administration announced Friday that it was revoking its approval of the drug Avastin for breast cancer after concluding that it ”has not been shown to be safe and effective for that use.” “After reviewing the available studies,” she continued, “it is clear that women who take Avastin for metastatic breast cancer risk potentially life-threatening side effects without proof that the use of Avastin will provide a benefit, in terms of delay in tumor growth, that would justify those risks. N ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Need Help And Advice With Diabetes 2 Alternatives PLEASE HELP!!   R by Hveragerthi  5y   5,056

Chromium is the most important nutrient for type 2 diabetes. Chromium is what keeps the insulin receptors open. But picolinate is not near as effective as chromium polynicotinate. In fact chromium polynicotinate is 300 times more effective than chromium picolinate, and is the same cost. Several companies sell it. Nature’s way sells it under the name GTF chromium. Solaray sells it under the name Actichrome. I believe NOW Foods also makes one. Recommended dose is 200mcg 3 to 4 times daily. ... ... There are a lot of herbs that can help, but dosing will depend on the form you use. Capsules, powder ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dyshidrotic Eczema - Pompholyx: What worked!   by jack.b  21mo   85,778

... after years of dr, dermatologists google every kind of rash ... stress soap whatever is cause unknown . grrrr my niece suggested i check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dermatitis_herpetiformis#Notable_cases ... ... Coeliac disease has all my symptoms, on gluten free diet for ... 5 days my stress has gone it was the pain and agony of the symptoms that caused the stress, the stress did not cause the rash or other problems i had. . . ... ... brought on by stress is a poor cop out for not for just not knowing the problem. ... ... 25 years ago people’s ulcers were brought on by stress, today ... it is h pylori aga ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Going Med-Free   by Onwards  4y   2,363

I also had bipolar disorder. I was on meds for 14 yrs. I quit ALL drugs and changed my diet. I eat mainly fruit, veg, meat, fish, nuts and olive oil. ... ... No sugar, processed foods, alcohol or food additives. ... ... Just eat a clean diet with lots of filtered water. ... ... I also cleansed my bowel and did an extensive parasite cleanse. ... ... It has been worth all of the hard work. ... ... Best Always! ... Onwards   [End]

• Re: My free form amino acid and gut "depression knowledge"; where did it...   by yasxo  6y   6,928

Quote: ... ... Unfortunately, as much as I have been getting harassed by hackers over the Internet since June 2006, to the point where I am essentially "knocked offline at home", it appears Big Pharma is fully aware of what is going on in the above-mentioned regards. And unfortunately, no party with adequate means to effect change has yet supported or acted on what I have to say. ... ... ... ... Big Pharma most certainly realizes that what I have discovered about the proper treatment of depression spells doom for the antidepressant class of medications. They also know that what I know about n ...   [retrieve this message]

• See 2 types of magnetic pulsers in action in combination with cayenne ti...   by goodsamaritan55  5d   44  Cross-post

See 2 types of magnetic pulsers in action in combination with cayenne tincture plus many other remedies for: Lower Back and Legs Pain Symptoms – Common Bile Duct Stones? Kidney Stones? Lower Back Misalignment? Or Circulation Problems plus Nutritional Deficiencies in Sodium, Potassium and More? - See more at: http://goo.gl/quyYn0 ... ... Just another task a responsible boss has to do for his employees.   [End]

• Re: How I was cured of many mental illnesses using alternative remadies!   by 4vitality  13d   136

Hi Mila, ... ... ... Thank God for your story. It comes as a fresh breeze of hope in a dark time. My story is very similar to yours except that it happened when I was out of college when I was 25. The last 3-4 years of my life have been awful (you know the story). I went through a really acute phase for a year and with the help of medication I was able to gain some ground over the most severe symptoms, enough to go back to graduate school. While on medication, my debilitating anxiety was at bay, but a constant numbing and emotional detachment still persisted, and some remnants of derealization (m ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Widespread & Prevalent Anti-helmintic Drug resistance in parasitic w...   by CLEW  20d   129

Hey I’d rather go out cliff diving! That’s always been on my list of stuff to do...   [End]

• Re: I have Glue Ear. My doctor advise me to use balloon.really is it wor...   by lifetechnologydotcom  21d   76

glue ear is often caused by a yeast infection in the ear canal. cod liver oil is a good remedy for this problem. you can either use a teaspoon of cod liver oil from the bottle or prick a 1000mg capsule on one end and express the oil directly into the ear canal. use cotton wool to plug the ear and retain the oil inside the ear canal. this method should be repeated daily for a week or so. you should see improvement within 24 hours. ... ... if the problem persists you should revisit your doctor.   [End]

• I have Glue Ear. My doctor advise me to use balloon.really is it works?   by jenny matthews  21d   40  Cross-post

hi all, ... i went to the docotors today and she told me that on my left ear,i have glue ear..the doctor advise me to use a otovent balloon ...is it works? ... ...   [End]

• Re: Widespread & Prevalent Anti-helmintic Drug resistance in parasitic w...   by WisingUp  24d   332

And, as my Mama has said.... she’ll be 90 any day now, LORD willing.... ... ... It’s not the wrinkles that bother her.... ... ... It’s The Slow Rot. ... ... Bless You, Mama.   [End]

• Re: Widespread & Prevalent Anti-helmintic Drug resistance in parasitic w...   by WisingUp  24d   273

BTW, op...... ... ... We are born dying. ... And.... one day, the deed is done. ... What Then? ... The Big Question. ... ... You did not ask for advice. ... You stated what you believe to be true and we’re all supposed to be deathly afraid... of Death. ... Which Is... The Conclusion to our run on this Orb. ... ... So. ... ... UNLESS you are So Afflicted that you have ZERO CHOICE and must address parasitic problemos.... ... ... Perhaps..... ... ... Turn Your Gaze upon.... ... ... Eternity. ... Your Place Within. ... ... You’re already dying. ... Hell. You Just Caught On? ... ... BTW, op... if you have been paying attention to Life.... ... ... Your Death WILL B ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Widespread & Prevalent Anti-helmintic Drug resistance in parasitic w...   by WisingUp  24d   330

Yeah.... ... ... Just take a riding lawnmower over some dried pig schidtt (coming in from the woods and rooting/tearing it up) and you know WHY best practice is to wear a mask... ... ... Airborne indeed. ... ... We are a bio body. ... Composed of living critters. ... Each cell is alive, btw. ... ... A balance struck..... the body survives, various critters (that have been here with us since when) survive... and we carry on with the tasks given us in This Life.... ... ... Before we exit a Corrupt Body to... hopefully.... Something Better.... ... ... No news here. ... ... There are some things that We have to deal with these days t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Widespread & Prevalent Anti-helmintic Drug resistance in parasitic w...   by Cimber38  24d   291

So even if it is the end of the human race there is nothing we can do about it. People won’t even believe parasites exist in developed countries let alone that they are air born and going to wipe us out. Just treat your self and try to stay healthy.   [End]

• Re: Widespread & Prevalent Anti-helmintic Drug resistance in parasitic w...   by Soly047  24d   308

You clearly don’t know any facts. You just speculate all the time as with some ppl here. Go and read immunology and parasitology.   [End]

• Re: Widespread & Prevalent Anti-helmintic Drug resistance in parasitic w...   by apple orchard  25d   393

it is amazing how people believes more in fairy tales instead of the real facts from real people that you call ’nonsense’... ...   [End]

• Re: Widespread & Prevalent Anti-helmintic Drug resistance in parasitic w...   by Soly047  25d   358

Nothing new here. Sure they will mutate to avoid future drug death if they survive. Mind you they mutate before any drug hits them in order to ensure survival in a host. It’s natural. Parasites are masters in mutations. If parasites mutate to avoid your highly sophisticated TH2 ’anti-done’... They can do same for any drug. But once again stop this silly claims reg end of the human existence. You clearly underestimate the human immune system it’s damn good at doing one job with them... Keeping you alive. Be amazed that you are not dead yet. And stop PM me with some nonsense plz.   [End]

• Widespread & Prevalent Anti-helmintic Drug resistance in parasitic worms   by apple orchard  25d   372  Cross-post

Must Read... ... ... It’s been quite a while since we have these completely resistant worm parasites... ... ... It is high likely that we get these highly resistant parasites from the extensive use of (even much, much wider range of medications) in animal/cattle farms around us... ... ... Re-posting this link from 3 years ago: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1816724 ... ... These ultra-resistant parasites will mark the end to our existence...   [End]

• Re: Dyshidrotic Eczema - Pompholyx: What worked!   by OneWomanWise  29d   7,185

I’m in Australia and am taking NYSTATIN as Nilstat Oral drops - it’s not prescription here. I’m taking 1ml 4times a day.   [End]

• Re: Dyshidrotic Eczema - Pompholyx: What worked!   by OneWomanWise  29d   7,153

Agreed!   [End]

• Re: Does binge eating cause thyroid problems?   by Professor Terguson  34d   121

if you are overeating on processed foods that are demineralized and devoid of nutrition it may exacerbate deficiencies in your body.   [End]

• Re: Dyshidrotic Eczema - Pompholyx Cure: What worked!   by acne1771  35d   9,063

The post seems to be very helpful to eczema sufferers, great suggestions of products too. I’ve tried some of these products for eczema and they really work me. Now, I’m just maintaining my beauty regiment with organic products like coconut oil and olive oil.   [End]

• Re: Does binge eating cause thyroid problems?   by Dancing Love  36d   133

An enlarged thyroid can mean many things, including hypothyroidism. ... ... The thyroid will generally produce more hormones to speed up your metabolism when you overeat. But the feedback loop also works the other way: if yuo are hyperthyroid, you will be hungrier--however, the fact that you mention you gained a lot of weight points to hypo, not hyperthyroid; but since your last blood tests were two years ago, you need to retake them and discuss them with a doctor to be sure of what is going on with your thyroid. Thyroid issues can be very complex and many doctors do not order all the tests ne ...   [retrieve this message]

• Magnesium is low in 23 of us   by rjvoisine  49d   307  Cross-post

Have you tried Magnesium supplements or Epsom Salts baths? It is essential but deficient in the average diet, unless you consume lots of green vegetables, whole grains and seeds, root vegetables & fish. ... Low magnesium can lead to : Inability to sleep or insomnia, Irritability, Sensitivity to noise, Mental disturbances, Anxiety, depression, restlessness, PANIC ATTACKS, Muscle soreness or spasms like Charlie Horse, muscle weakness or quick tiredness, Infertility or PMS, High levels of stress , Headaches & Migraines, Heart “flutters” or palpitations , Arrythmia, High Blood Pressure, high ...   [retrieve this message]

• Low Magnesium intake can lead to this   by rjvoisine  49d   136  Cross-post

Have you tried Magnesium ? It is essential but deficient in the average diet, unless you consume lots of green vegetables, whole grains and seeds, root vegetables & fish. ... Low magnesium can lead to : Inability to sleep or insomnia, Irritability, Sensitivity to noise, Mental disturbances, Anxiety, depression, restlessness, PANIC ATTACKS, Muscle soreness or spasms like Charlie Horse, muscle weakness or quick tiredness, Infertility or PMS, High levels of stress , Headaches & Migraines, Heart “flutters” or palpitations , Arythmia, High Blood Pressure, higher cholesterol and triglycerides, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Does binge eating cause thyroid problems?   by #181211  63d   207  Cross-post

I have been (insanely) overeating daily for over a month and now I noticed the base of my neck is enlarged. ... ... Two years ago, the doctor told me my results showed that I was in the normal range but the higher end for signs that indicated hyperthyroidism. ... ... I am now planning to water fast until I lost the crazy weight I gained. Will this help? I would hate to be on thyroid meds...   [End]

• Re: Dyshidrotic Eczema - Pompholyx Cure: What worked   by zm2  78d   19,061

I’ve been dealing with flare-ups (gradually worsening) of Dys ezcema over the past year or so. They began after I had my first child. I have/had regular ezcema on my arms/legs since 2008 when my thyroid went haywire. I control it with occasional Rx steroid cream but have been successful with Aveeno ezcema lotion. ... ... When I started getting the little bubbles around my wedding ring finger, I was puzzled, annoyed, and too tired (with a newborn) to deal much with it. I stopped wearing my ring, but the itchy bubbles spread to the base of my middle finger and the palm of my hand, about the size ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dyshidrotic Eczema - Pompholyx Cure: What worked!   by HappyCust  3mo   22,922

Hi Mari, ... i’ve been meaning to post a reply to this message for ages. I’ve suffered on and off from bouts of pompholyx for 15 years. In that time I’ve had 3 (serious) flare ups. Each time so severe I had to bandage my hand and was in almost daily pain with the burning / itching cycle / blistering, bursting, crusting, splitting, bleeding. The first, 15 years ago, was severe, I had it all over the palm of my right palm and after visiting my doctor (eventually) it went away. It was gone for years, and flared up again a few months before my wedding 6 years ago. I tried every cure I could ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dyshidrotic Eczema - Pompholyx Cure: What worked!   by jaynam  4mo   27,194

I had some pretty bad bouts of dishidrotic eczema on my hands for years (in addition to normal eczema). I really recommend being careful with steroids. I thought it was curing my eczema but actually for me it was creating a cycle that was making it worse. The blogsite  http://getridofeczema.org has more information about this and talks about the natural treatments I've been following. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Dyshidrotic Eczema - Pompholyx Cure: What worked!   by Expression6  5mo   28,406

I want to post what has worked to heal my hands. In my case, the eczema was a result of a mold allergy. I take BioAllers brand tincture for mold, dust and yeast. I moved from a house that had mold in the crawl space. The HVAC would spread spores. Mold spores are everywhere, limit exposure and take the homeopathic tincture. ... My hands used to itch, weep and bleed every day. They were red with inflammation. People would ask me ”what happened to your hands?” Now I just have a few small dry patches. I do not apply anything topically on a regular basis.   [End]

• Re: Dyshidrotic Eczema - Pompholyx: What worked!   by H202  5mo   29,433

Hi Foot Doctor, ... Please consider starting up a research group on Facebook. More people need your expertise. ... Your former and grateful patient, ... H202   [End]

• Usnea Lichen as Food and Medicine   by CLEW  5mo   258  Cross-post

A common lichen, usnea, found growing on trees in many wet climates, has a track record for combatting illness... I don’t know if it’s that great, but I have to investigate because this stuff grows all over here! It’s not to be confused with ”spanish moss” which has a black central core, while Usnea has a central core of white string like fungus. ... ... Usnea is a lichen; a combination of an algae and a fungus growing together. Also known as Old Man’s beard, it grows in little hair-like tufts, with the green algae covering the white string like fungus. The best way to identify Usnea is to pu ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: The new statin drug scam: 1/2 the panel doctors had Big Pharma ties   by trust2009  5mo   1,176

my mother have been taking it and she have been sick with digestion system and her gall bladder had to be removed and many other symptom she had now and then. wow, that is true that is how they have been working those health carer for you for ages. you can really see that through from the past till now. they are evil wanting to get inside you body to play havok. they are not a friend of moral as the herbalist. what an anti-natural sick minds to earn a living - parasite of humanities. and we are gullible thinking for our life from them and women love them, the first so much, oh God!   [End]

• Re: The new statin drug scam: 1/2 the panel doctors had Big Pharma ties   by chrisb1  5mo   1,224

They also claim that: ”panel leaders said that no-one with industry connections was allowed to vote on the actual recommendations”.!!!! ... The panel also recommended a ”diet pattern” based on vegetables, fruits and whole grains and moderate to vigorous exercise three to four times a week for all adults. ... ... However……. ... ... NIACIN (Vitamin B3) BEATS STATINS ... ... Orthomolecular Medicine News Service, November 14, 2013 ... ... Niacin Beats Statins ... ... Supplements and Diet are Safer, More Effective ... by Andrew W. Saul, Editor ... ... Statins for everyone? If media are to be believed, and if the drug industry has ...   [retrieve this message]

• The new statin drug scam: 1/2 the panel doctors had Big Pharma ties   by Dquixote1217  5mo   1,256  Cross-post

The new statin drug scam: Half the doctors on the recommendation panel have Big Pharma ties ... ... ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... ... (NaturalNews) Half of the doctors on the panel that recommended a whopping increase in statin drug use have ties to Big Pharma. This past Tuesday, the American Heart Association and American College of Cardiology issued the first new guidelines in a decade for preventing heart attacks and strokes - guidelines which called for one-third of all adults to consider taking cholesterol-lowering statin drugs. ... ... Doctors claim the new guidelines will limit how many people with ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dyshidrotic Eczema - Pompholyx: What worked!   by FootDoctor  5mo   33,466

oK, it is fungal, but internal. Dymorphic yeast forms, principally Candida. But it can be the histamine reaction to that toe fungus. (I’m a podiatrist, I see this often.) ... Here is my patient leaflet. ... Honest, go on the Atkins diet and take 2 consecutive courses of Nystatin. 28 days. Yes, the hormones, and the steroids, natural or medical are what cause a harmless yeast to morph into a nasty pathogen. ... Carole in Australia7 ... ... ... .Dyshidrosis. (pomphylox, the id reaction, chronic hand eczema, dyshidrotic eczema) Google images and dermnet.nz ...... does it look like this? ... It is allergy to ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dyshidrotic Eczema - Pompholyx: What worked!   by bofhman  5mo   33,915

The cure: The following dose can be varied downwards however clinical affect is reduced. If you wish the condition to go away permanently after being cured look for triggers such as sun creams and the big one DEET. ... Get yourself a bottle of 5% Lugols. ... ... LUGOL’S 5%: Each VERTICAL drop is about 6.25 mg of iodine/potassium iodide (2.5 mg iodine, 3.75 mg potassium iodide) and 2 drops is about 12.50 milligrams of iodine/potassium iodide (5.0 mg iodine, 7.50 mg potassium iodide). LUGOL’S 2%: Slightly less than 1/2 half the above measurements. ... ... Dose 12 drops four times a day = 300mg (75mg per ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Why Drugging All Schizophrenics For Life Is Not the Answer   by beatty57  6mo   969

Review by Andrew W. Saul ... The United States Patent Office delayed issuing a patent on the Wright brothers’ airplane for five years because it broke accepted scientific principles. This is actually true. And so is this: Vitamin B-3, niacin, is scientifically proven to be effective against psychosis, and yet the medical profession has delayed endorsing it.  Not for five years, but for fifty.  ... In 1952, Abram Hoffer, PhD, MD, had just completed his psychiatry residency. What’s more, he had proven, with the very first double-blind, placebo-controlled studies in the history of psychiatry, that ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Why Drugging All Schizophrenics For Life Is Not the Answer   by beatty57  6mo   647

There are many roads to good health. Thats why research is important. ... ... Review by Andrew W. Saul ... The United States Patent Office delayed issuing a patent on the Wright brothers’ airplane for five years because it broke accepted scientific principles. This is actually true. And so is this: Vitamin B-3, niacin, is scientifically proven to be effective against psychosis, and yet the medical profession has delayed endorsing it.  Not for five years, but for fifty.  ... In 1952, Abram Hoffer, PhD, MD, had just completed his psychiatry residency. What’s more, he had proven, with the very firs ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: ibogaine: the “addiction cure” big pharma’s don’t want you to have   by Correos  6mo   484

Apart from being an outcast to your family, friends and society, Drug use has the potential of messing with almost every part of your body. ... ... For more information visit http://www.rootpassages.com/opiate-addiction-treatment.html ...   [End]

• Re: Why Drugging All Schizophrenics For Life Is Not the Answer   by #174156  6mo   784

... ... I agree with you that drugging for life benefits nobody.  I studied ... under a professor of economics at the University of Washington many years ago ... who got funding from the state (his wife was a state senator at the time) to do ... a study on whether to drug or incarcerate.  He was a right wing ... conservative and of course his "study" found that it was much cheaper ... to the state to drug the loonies than it was to incarcerate them.  So, with ... his wife’s power in the legislature that’s what has been done in Washington ... State to this day. ... ... Here is a link to a book b ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Why Drugging All Schizophrenics For Life Is Not the Answer   by befurther  7mo   848  Cross-post

... ... Fascinating research reveals that some people who suffer a psychotic break do better without a lifetime of medication. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... September 19, 2013  |   ... ...   ... ...   ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... It was an amazing victory for mental health treatment reform activists and one investigative reporter: on Aug. 28, 2013, National Institute of Mental Health director Thomas Insel announced that psychiatry’s standard treatment for people diagnosed with schizophrenia and other psychoses needs to c ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dyshidrotic Eczema - Pompholyx: What worked!   by Jerina  7mo   40,344

I suffered from Pompholyx for 30 years. Occasionally on my hands and almost continuously on my feet. I also had a mild, but continuous form of athlete’s feet in between my small toes. ... ... Noticed it was related to climate (humid made it worse), sugar (particularly sugary alcoholic drinks), and white bread. ... ... Went to an acupuncturist who told me it was a gut problem. Acupuncture treatment reduced the symptoms, but it did not go away completely. ... ... A couple of months ago, I was treated with Sporinox (a prescription anti-fungal medication) for a persistent ringworm infection. The athle ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dyshidrotic Eczema - Pompholyx: What worked!   by Darkone  7mo   41,403

Exactly the same description as above, mine spread in a circle of tiny, deep seated blisters, and as the middle healed it kept spreading. for a couple of years I occasionally got 1-5 tiny blisters on the sides of my fingers, none of which stayed any length of time, or became troublesome, they itched a bit, but were gone within a couple of days, then it sprung up , about 5 years after the first time it showed up on my fingers, and just spread like wildfire over most of my palm. it went outward in a circle, didn’t itch TOO much ( more like the thick dry skin in the healing area itched) but d ...   [retrieve this message]

• FDA - friend of foe? Are they really trying to protect the people or are...   by JesichasHope  7mo   326  Cross-post

We are discovering the more we try to save ourselves the more the FDA gets in our way. Doctors are no longer dedicated to saving lives or curing disease but dedicated to the institution of profiteering. Whether they like it or not, if they want to keep their license they must succumb to FDA and State Medical Boards’ wishes or they risk losing their license. ... ... Is any patient worth losing their livelihood over? Probably not. So our doctors are not really going to tell us or give us the options we ’want’ to count on getting from them. We are left to take their advice not based on what is r ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: ibogaine: the “addiction cure” big pharma’s don’t want you to have   by CLEW  7mo   605

Did it feel like you were having a very vivid dream? ... ... I so wish this treatment was available in the US. Can you imagine the burdens of society caused by addictions gone?? The sick, desperate, unproductive, crime ridden fringes free from the heavy chains of addiction? ... ... The world is ready and needs something like this ASAP! ...   [End]

• Re: ibogaine: the “addiction cure” big pharma’s don’t want you to have   by acrosstheveil  7mo   584

i’ve taken this several times. it truly is a miracle plant. had a 24 hour out of body experience followed by spiritual rebirth in the following weeks.   [End]

• ibogaine: the “addiction cure” big pharma’s don’t want you to have   by CLEW  7mo   662  Cross-post

It’s called Ibogaine, a plant extract from the root bark of the central West African shrub Tabernanthe Iboga . ... ... Ibogaine alleviates the physical withdrawal symptoms of opiate detoxification by “resetting” and “refreshing” the opiate receptor site within the brain to their original condition before substance abuse began. ... ... How this is done is still not fully understood, however no other known substance has shown this method of restorative action. ... ... Once this process is complete, no further use of Ibogaine is necessary. ... ... It functions in a similar way to treatments that block or take re ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: New study finds 7 in 10 Americans on at least one prescription drug   by #174156  8mo   559

... ... "A new study by the Mayo Clinic has confirmed what Natural News has ... been reporting and warning for years: Americans are becoming ever more dependent ... on prescription drugs." ... ... I’m in my 80s and I didn’t take prescription drugs on a regular basis until ... my late 70s.  Just a couple of things on the "other" side of what ... you are aiming at. ... ... Americans are living longer (still a 23rd longevity ranking world wide) and ... it is the older population that uses a good many of the prescription ... drugs.  I have a relative aged 93 who has been on insulin for many year ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dyshidrotic Eczema - Pompholyx: What worked!   by FootDoctor  8mo   47,583

Nystatin oral: 5 drops x 4 times a day for 28 days. ... Check out non-disseminated Candidiasis and mycelial dysbiosis. ... It’s a prescription only drug, so if you find a US doctor to prescribe it, post his name and number! ... I study dyshidrosis. ... ... This is the treatment, it is the allergy to a dermatophyte. ... Putting monistat on the skin will NOT help. It is internal, usually in the large bowel. Diflucan if taken over a longer period will work.   [End]

• Re: Dyshidrotic Eczema - Pompholyx: What worked!   by FootDoctor  8mo   47,489

Nystatin oral: 5 drops x 4 times a day for 28 days. ... Check out non-disseminated Candidiasis and mycelial dysbiosis. ... It’s a prescription only drug, so if you find a US doctor to prescribe it, post his name and number! ... I study dyshidrosis.   [End]

• Re: Fake medicine poses growing threat to consumers   by J. Lo  8mo   565

You can not take every one with the single rule, i agree that there are fake things that exist, but there are also those how are real so do not be very dissappointed with few fake things. the real world is to big to move around   [End]

• Re: The 7 Most Prescribed Drugs In The World & Their Natural Counterparts   by Mr Wrigth  9mo   698

I had strep throat many times as a child, and my mother did treat it with garlic, a lot of garlic. In fact, my breath would smell of garlic for 2 days longer than I took it. And every time I was better, all symptoms healed, within a week. When I stopped drinking pasteurized milk (a medically known carrier of the strep virus) I stopped getting sick. Now, please understand, I am not a doctor, so I cannot tell you from a medical standpoint that this will cure strep throat, based on my experience. However, the individual writing this article IS a doctor, and that individual IS saying it, and I ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: New study finds 7 in 10 Americans on at least one prescription drug   by Mr Wrigth  9mo   572

These alarming numbers speak for themselves. With 70 percent of Americans being prescribed at least one medication, prescription drug abuse is now considered the largest man-made epidemic in our country. Plus, some of the most dangerous drugs, like antidepressants and opioids, are the most commonly prescribed among young and middle-aged adults, so the question we need to ask ourselves is: what are we doing as a nation to regulate these medications?   [End]

• Re: How I was cured of many mental illnesses using alternative remadies!   by Erietta  9mo   1,476

Hi Mila, ... thank you for this wonderful message,it gave me so much hope after suffering for many years with similar health problems.I am glad that you have recovered and are living your life again.I would like to ask you if you can let me know who was this doctor that helped you and how can I find him. ... I wish you all the best ... Erietta.   [End]

• Image Embedded New study finds 7 in 10 Americans on at least one prescription drug   by Dquixote1217  10mo   712  Cross-post

New study finds 7 in 10 Americans on at least one prescription drug, many of which can be deadly ... ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... Read more Natural News articles by Tony Isaacs ... ... ... ... (NaturalNews) A new study by the Mayo Clinic has confirmed what Natural News has been reporting and warning for years: Americans are becoming ever more dependent on prescription drugs. According to the study, nearly 70 percent of Americans are on at least one prescription drug and more than half take two. Read More. ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Dyshidrotic Eczema - Pompholyx: What worked!   by tygmusic  10mo   58,419

THANK YOU! ... after 2 weeks of wondering what this horribly itchy rash is, I think your post helped! ... ... most relief comes from acv/bentonite clay mask after washing off I apply TAMANU OIL which is the most pain relieving of anything I’ve tried. ... ... but starting now: GLUTEN FREE DIET !!!! ... ... THANK YOU ... ... PS. CHECK OUT POSTS ON H. PYLORI THIS MAY HELP YOU AS WELL. did me.   [End]

• Re: Fake medicine poses growing threat to consumers   by Mr Wrigth  10mo   631

Consumers shopping for medicine on the Internet often are getting convenience, a good price and the cloak of privacy, but unfortunately they may not be getting the real thing :((   [End]

• Re: Dyshidrotic Eczema - Pompholyx: What worked!   by brocksmom  11mo   63,173

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I’ve had this for 8 months and used several steroid creams etc. I’m doing the Braggs vinegar soak after lancing blisters and using the soap and jojoba oil and am def on the mend! I can’t thank you enough for sharing your knowledge! Btw - my store didn’t carry Canus goat milk soap so I got Zum’s and it doesn’t seem to be hurting anything. I will eventually purchase all the products you’ve tried since your symptoms sound exactly like me. I agree that I would have paid a lot of money for this info ”on a silver platter” and God bless you for providing it free ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: Dyshidrotic Eczema - Pompholyx: What worked!   by Tamarind  11mo   64,934

I just wrote so much and lost it all. I suffer from Pompholyx - Dyshidrotic Eczema - Vesicular Eczema, just like you all do. ... I’m too tired to write all I just did. ... I want everyone to know that the first item provided years or relief and then I began using the coconut oil and it helped even more. ... Google both and try them. Buy online at vitacost, not expensive. ... ... ... Please try this: ... http://curezone.com/upload/_E_F_Forums/Eczema/image1.jpg ... ... And this: in my opinion this works better. Eat it and use it topically. ... http://curezone.com/upload/_E_F_Forums/Eczema/image3.jpg ... ... Wishing yo ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How I was cured of many mental illnesses using alternative remadies!   by hope.is.here  12mo   1,867

I definitely agree with you about prayer and routine--those things are a huge part of my life as well. Whenever I travel or am away from home for any of my meals, I always bring a balanced, organic meal with me. Personally, I am not grain free but I know that this has helped many people and is worth a try esp. during detox. ... ... Best of luck to you!   [End]

• Re: The 7 Most Prescribed Drugs In The World & Their Natural Counterparts   by thirumalai  13mo   989

i have something to share regarding the drugs that are influencing greatly the hair strength and gradually the hair falling at an higher rate.now the use of herbal h ... has greatly http://www.herbalminoxidil.com contributed for the above problem. ...   [End]

• Image Embedded Off-label Psych Drug Prescriptions Dooming Millions of Children's Lives   by Dquixote1217  13mo   496  Cross-post

... ... Unwarranted Off-label Psych Drug Prescriptions are Dooming Millions of Children’s Lives ... ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... ... ...   ... ... ( The Best Years in Life)  Our children are being prescribed anti-psychotic drugs at an increasing rate and at ever younger ages and often the drugs, which are now being prescribed for children as young as under one-year-old, are being prescribed for off-label uses other than what the FDA approved the drugs for. ... ... Perhaps it is not surprising to see parents and doctors alike opt for controlling children’s behavior with drugs in a country where ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How I was cured of many mental illnesses using alternative remadies!   by Ice Princess  13mo   2,062

Great story. Thanks for taking the time to share. I believe this will help a lot of people I would like to add that sometimes, not just being wheat-free, but grain free is also helpful (at least for me). And that there are books I am using now that are helping me called The Healing Code and The Emotion Code that are helping me tremendously. Support structure and routine has become key in my life, as well as trying to control my thoughts and think positive things about the future and move FORWARD instead of dwelling on the past. Sometimes, it is very difficult to imagine a positive fu ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dyshidrotic Eczema - Pompholyx: What worked!   by Level1  13mo   73,300

That is great news that you have found some things that worked for you. I did want to let you know that I did the same thing using only safe shampoos and gloves in the shower for a long time and it definitely helped. But I developed a oil treatment for my skin that I used faithfully for a year and for several years after that have not had a outbreak, I have not used my oil for about 10 months now and am just now getting a little itchy but nothing that normal moisturizers cant help with. I abuse my hands daily now, I use every lotion shampoo soap without fear, I only use gloves when washing ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: The 7 Most Prescribed Drugs In The World & Their Natural Counterparts   by Raynbo  14mo   1,275

Nebulizing - that’s using steam? Thanks for the help. Your’re a peach. Nebulizing the CS and herbs?   [End]

• Re: The 7 Most Prescribed Drugs In The World & Their Natural Counterparts   by Dquixote1217  14mo   1,186

For the cough,  try the nebulizing in addition to the oral things.  The combo of CS, lobelia and mullein will help get the gunk out and help heal.  Get even better results if you add the Chinese herbal formula product ClearLungs.  Drizzling CS and echinacea should help relieve and heal throat irriation and infection. ...   [End]

• Re: The 7 Most Prescribed Drugs In The World & Their Natural Counterparts   by Raynbo  14mo   1,120

Well, I drank one and a half bottles in three days. I did feel better for awhile after each dose, but it didn’t stop me from getting worse. I had to slow down after that...cause you can’t go to the store and get more, you have to order it. ... ... It’s the cough that is getting me down. My throat is still a little sore sometimes, but the wet cough is horrible.   [End]

• Re: The 7 Most Prescribed Drugs In The World & Their Natural Counterparts   by Dquixote1217  14mo   1,240

Some of the crud going around is tough to shake.  Did you take PLENTY of colloidal silver? Did you nebulize as well as take orally?  If you nebulize, use 5 parts CS to 1 part lobelia and 1 part mullein for the best results. Oil of oregano capsules and echinacea would be good adds.  If you have a lingering sore throat you can get echinace in tincture/extract form and drizzle it down your throat. ... ... As this passes, it would be a good idea to take a good quality probiotic supplement to make sure that you have a healthy internal flora mix.  All of the above is what we hav ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: The 7 Most Prescribed Drugs In The World & Their Natural Counterparts   by Raynbo  14mo   1,207

I don’t disagree with what you are saying, but I came down with a chest cold over a week or so, and I tried natural rememdies. I used Grape and Grapfruit seed extract, collodial silver, green tea, Essaic tea, VitD and C for a week, but I still went on to develope bronchitis...and had resort to Azithromycin for five days. I seemed to tolerate it well, but after five days I am still not over this.   [End]

• Image Embedded The 7 Most Prescribed Drugs In The World & Their Natural Counterparts   by Dquixote1217  14mo   1,366  Cross-post

... ... The 7 Most Prescribed Drugs In The World And Their Natural Counterparts ... ... ... ... by  Dave Mihalovic ( Preventdisease.com) ... ... We don’t have to live in a medicated world, but we certainly choose to. The crux of the matter is that we refuse to proactively think about prevention because we reactively commit to treating the symptoms of underlying health problems. This is the allopathic model. We want the quick fix so we can continue our poor lifestyle and dietary habits. It doesn’t have to be this way, but it is. We can blame doctors, the medical institutions and healthcar ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dyshidrotic Eczema - Pompholyx: What worked!   by MyriahBee  14mo   75,152

I get random episodes of Dyshidrosis on my right hand on 3 fingers. Clobetasol Proponate (steroid cream) works instantly however it has started to thin my skin, so this time it popped up I told myself I was going to clear it without the steroid cream! ... ... Today I just tried a vinegar wash 50 percent distilled white vingegar(im allergic to apples - so no apple cider vinegar for me) and 50 percent water - heated up. Its been an hour and so far some of the blisters have dried up. I think I might need to pop them with a sterile needle and THEN do the vinegar wash to be more effective. ... ... I al ...   [retrieve this message]

• Stonewalled by Blue Cross Blue Shield Caremark over Compound Medications...   by #85022  14mo   521  Cross-post

I have been dealing with Caremark who is the pharmacy service for Blue Cross Blue Shield. They have been stonewalling me for a year. My Compound Medications are classified tear 3 by them and my co payment was as much as $700 for a 3 month supply. I asked them about arbitration and both parties told me that it was done. Never had they tried to help me bring the price of the compound medications down. ... So I wrote my Congressman John Runyan and one of his staff Joe called me and gave me a number for Caremark that deals with appeals. In a phone call I was told that if my Doctor wrote a letter ...   [retrieve this message]

• Edited   by mrserenity  15mo   76,415

Hello ... thanks for this important information this information really very useful   [End]

• Re: Make Glutathione Cream   by Mickeyyak  15mo   1,030

Oral Glutathione is destroyed in the digestive track. That is why a cream or inhaler is better.   [End]

• Re: Make Glutathione Cream   by #143174  17mo   1,134

An easier way, and safer would be to go to the bodybuilding supplement sites. I’ve gotten bulk powders from them before. I’m looking at glutathione on the shelf now. Safe taken orally. You’d have to do some research, or ask on the forum for a good topical carrier. The forum associated with bulknutrition used to have very knowledgeable people on it. Thiese are legal supplement people. ...   [End]

• Yes if you do it wrong   by Pamela Viktoria  17mo   1,103

Many raw beginners start juicing fruit and eating huge amounts of nuts and seeds. With too much fat in the raw diet, you can’t absorb sugar from the fruits. So keep fat low, increase veggies (because they have low sugar). Listen to your body, and observe your face. You should start looking younger.   [End]

• Re: from my own experience   by #21834  17mo   1,066

Thanks so much! Great Info. I will have to do more researching on this. Esp the raw diet, new concept to me. Sounds a little overwheling. Will the raw diet make my systemic Candida worse because of the sugars in fruits? Thanks   [End]

• Re: from my own experience   by Pamela Viktoria  17mo   1,067

Electro Magnetic frequencies - cell phones, WIFI, AC electricity through walls. These things are so new in the human experience. It messes with our hormones during sleep, so we don’t detox at night. The more toxins in our body, the more organs stop working properly, and the older we get:( ... The raw food diet is eating all your calories (2000 for a woman) in raw fruits, veggies, soaked nuts and seeds. It cleans every cell out. On top of that, it minimizes toxins from animal products, and acrylamide from cooked foods. You don’t have to go 100%. Just start increasing your percentage daily. Soo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: from my own experience   by #21834  17mo   1,057

What is EMF? Do you mean raw diet? Thanks   [End]

• Re: Fake medicine poses growing threat to consumers   by Mansonella Perstans  17mo   1,177

Greed is all you see anymore. Got that right.   [End]

• from my own experience   by Pamela Viktoria  17mo   1,074

most pills are acidic, adding to your toxic burden on your liver. I recovered by lowering all acid (cooked foods, EMF) and increase negatively charged alkalinity (raw plants, barefooting). When the body has enough resources, it will detox all the garbage that has built up and slowly recover. It happened for me and so many others.   [End]

• Re: How I was cured of many mental illnesses using alternative remadies!   by hope.is.here  17mo   2,844

Hi Doug, ... ... Thank you for your message. :)) I’m so happy to be able to help in any way possible. ... ... -Mila   [End]

• Re: How I was cured of many mental illnesses using alternative remadies!   by hope.is.here  17mo   2,804

Hi Dave, ... ... Thank you so much for your message. I never in a million years thought that I would get through it all because all doctors told my mom it was hopeless and that I would probably be stuck in psych wards all my life!! :( That was a very scary thought and that’s why I tried to end it all. ... ... My mom is a huge hero and inspiration for me. Throughout our long journey, we were touched by so many people going through the same thing (there are so many people out there dealing with illnesses, esp. mental illneses). It’s scary when everyone turns away from you...but now I’ve met wonderful ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How I was cured of many mental illnesses using alternative remadies!   by DougRyan25  17mo   2,918

This is a very strong and informative story. I am so happy for you that you got better after going through a ton of experiences. I definitely agree that you can do yourself a lot of good by eating healthy food. Your whole life simply changes from the inside out. You are one heck of an evidence when it comes to that matter.   [End]

• Re: How I was cured of many mental illnesses using alternative remadies!   by dave505  17mo   3,024

Wow Mila, ... ... Congratulations for your efforts and coming back! It seems you really did a lot of efforts but finally they were worth it ! (don»t know if its corect in english). ... ... I am very glad you are „back in your life“. Your mom is definitely a hero for not giving up on you. And you also. You can write a detox book now :) - very good advice on your post really.For the friends and familly who gave up on you dont worry - we are all humans sometimes afraid of what we dont understand. ... ... regarding doctors - it takes courage and openess for a doctor to see is that „simple“ as detoxing your b ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Is Wellbutrin a Candida feeder or not?   by #21834  17mo   1,334

Thanks   [End]

• Re: Is Wellbutrin a Candida feeder or not?   by patientadvocate  17mo   1,467

No....not that i am aware of...wellbutrin is neuro transmitter mostly...however...if depression and anxiety have been a battle...relief of such will improve immune function...improve immune funtion may cause flue like symptoms or herx like symptoms   [End]

• Is Wellbutrin a Candida feeder or not?   by #21834  17mo   1,434  Cross-post

I just started taking wellbutrin and am having lots of fibro pain, but lots of energy. I know candida is linked to my fibromyalgia. Is wellbutrin feeding the yeast, do I just need to adjust to it or am I herxing? Anyone else with this problem. Only 5 days into the medication. Thanks   [End]

• Re: Fake medicine poses growing threat to consumers   by seemekc  18mo   1,466

And once again greed diminishes hope. : (   [End]

• healing joints and bones with Energy Sessions (Qi-Gong Healer Michael Mo...   by mu-shen  19mo   2,556

How to Heal Joints & Bones with Energy ... New Monthly Healing Program Begins September 19, 2012 ... ... ... I want to thank everyone who shares the fr’ee session information with others. The no cost sessions help many people around the world who can’t afford health care. ... ... ”I have been having a lot less pain in my right knee. It has arthritis and hurts all the time, but yesterday, not at all.” Melissa ... ... ”Thankyou ~ i joined this (free) healing and the last one. both have been different experiences and very real and powerful, lasting days. the energy has healed my all - mind, body, soul, in a ...   [retrieve this message]

• REMINDER Re: Freee Distant Healing Energy Session on Sunday, 9.9.2012 wi...   by mu-shen  19mo   2,056

Received this reminder from Michael and am passing it on, so no one forgets.... ... May we all open up to this Energy for healing. ... ... Dear ..... ... I’m doing another no cost distant energy healing for everyone who wants to join and all their friends, families and anyone else who reads this. The main healing session is SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 9, 2012 from 5-6pm Pacific Daylight Time or same as Los Angeles, (6-7pm MDT), (7-8 CDT), (8-9pm EDT-same as New York). ... ... ... You can join this fr’ee-distant energy healing session by using your intention to be included. If you wish to join, just close your ey ...   [retrieve this message]

• Freee Distant Healing Energy Session on 9.9.2012 with Michael Mohoric   by mu-shen  19mo   2,242  Cross-post

Thanks to Mr Mohoric for another free distant healing session!! Pl feel free to pass on to ONE and all. ... ... NEW-FREE DISTANT HEALING ... Sunday September 9, 2012, 5-6pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) ... ... ... I’m doing another no cost distant energy healing for everyone who wants to join and all their friends, families and anyone else who reads this. The main healing session is SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 9, 2012 from 5-6pm Pacific Daylight Time or same as Los Angeles, (6-7pm MDT), (7-8 CDT), (8-9pm EDT-same as New York). ... ... ... You can join this fr’ee-distant energy healing session by using your intention to ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded New research finds statin drugss increase artery calcification   by Dquixote1217  20mo   1,370  Cross-post

Another nail in the coffin for statin drugs - New research finds statins increase artery calcification ... ... Friday, August 31, 2012 by: Tony Isaacs ... See more articles by this author ... ... ( NaturalNews ) In yet another blow to the claimed benefits of statin drugs, newly published research has found that statin drug use leads to accelerated coronary artery and aortic artery calcification, both of which greatly contribute to cardiovascular disease and mortality. The new study comes on top of findings that led the FDA to mandate adding "diabetes risk" to the warning label of statin d ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: getting rid of pain with qi-gong   by explorer2009  20mo   1,643

Not going to join the sessions, but can confirm Chi-Kung ... healing methods are really efficient (the actual effect ... depends of course on a healer).   [End]

• Image Embedded Millions of children being doomed by unwarranted, off-label drugs   by Dquixote1217  20mo   1,153  Cross-post

Millions of children’s lives are being doomed by unwarranted, off-label antipsychotic drug prescriptions ... ... ... Monday, August 20, 2012 by: Tony Isaacs ... See more articles by this author ... ... ... (NaturalNews) Our children are being prescribed anti-psychotic drugs at an increasing rate and at ever younger ages. Often the drugs, which are now being prescribed for children as young as under one-year-old, are being prescribed for off-label uses other than what the FDA approved the drugs for. ... ... Perhaps it is not surprising to see parents and doctors alike opt for controlling children’s behav ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dyshidrotic Eczema - Pompholyx: What worked!   by SunnyA  20mo   84,873

I have had atopic dermatitis and allergies my entire life, but what appeared on my thumb 1 year ago was a new level of gnarly. About a month ago, I finally diagnosed it as dyshidrotic eczema. Ugh!! I’m still convinced it has an invasive cause such as a fungus. This monsterous form of eczema is from hell and I guess I’m thankful it’s confined to a single finger knuckle. ... ... Similar to the hydrogen peroxide and vinegar suggestions on this thread, I’ve tried diluted tea tree oil. I think with extremely limited use (I got carried away and it lead to skin thickening), it dries out the blisters ...   [retrieve this message]

• How the FDA Is Recklessly Abandoning Drug Safety   by Dquixote1217  20mo   971  Cross-post

Shocking Story Reveals How the FDA Is Recklessly Abandoning Drug Safety ... ... By Dr. Mercola ... ... There’s no telling how many ineffective and/or dangerous drugs and medical devices have been approved and ushered into market through sheer intimidation and bullying, either by pharmaceutical companies or FDA management. Perhaps even more shocking are the revelations that some of the internal rules and regulations of the FDA are clearly designed to thwart serious safety reviews from the get-go. ... ... According to Kavanagh: ... ... ... “[H]uman clinical pharmacology trials are typically do ...   [retrieve this message]

• Another no cost distant energy healing with Michael Mohoric on Sunday, A...   by mu-shen  20mo   1,491  Cross-post

Thanks Michael for another free distant healing with qi-gong! ... ... NEW-FREE DISTANT HEALING ... Sunday August 12, 5-6pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles) ... ... I’m doing another no cost distant energy healing for everyone who wants to join and all their friends, families and anyone else who reads this. The main healing session is SUNDAY AUGUST 12, 2012 from 5-6pm Pacific Daylight Time or same as Los Angeles, (6-7pm MDT), (7-8 CDT), (8-9pm EDT-same as New York). ... ... ... You can join this fr’ee-distant energy healing session by using your intention to be included. If you wish to join, just close your eyes ...   [retrieve this message]

• getting rid of pain with qi-gong   by mu-shen  21mo   1,668  Cross-post

How to Get Rid of Pain ... New Monthly Healing Program Begins July 25, 2012 ... ... I thank everyone for telling their friends about the no cost sessions. The next one will be in about a month. The fr’ee-sessions help many people around the world who can’t afford health care. I also have paid monthly healing programs for people that want faster results and more intensive work. The no cost sessions can do a lot for people. During the monthly program you get continuous energy support that can greatly enhance & speed up healing. ... ... ”thank you for the free session. Yes I did notice things right away. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Make Glutathione Cream   by #85022  21mo   2,356  Cross-post

My health plan stopped paying for my RX of Glutathione cream. It really helped my liver by stopping the pain and the progress of cirrhosis. The Rx reads Glutathione Cream 250MG/GM 270Gm. ... Searching the web I found that a Kilo of REDUCED GLUTATHIONE Case # 70-18-8 can be had for about $600. Based on some calculations from the RX of 250Mg per Gm that Kilo would last a lifetime. ... Is there anyone out there who knows how to make the cream and is the powder mentioned above the right one? ... Thank You ... Mike ... ...   [End]

• Re: SSRI withdrawal - I need Help.   by siberiangel  21mo   2,267

I definitely know what you are going through. I myself went on Celexa and Lexapro when I was 18 and only now am truly recovering (I’m 21). I’ve also been on several benzons. The withdrawals/detox phase can last anywhere from a few months to a few years-in the case of benzons (I know, awful!) depending on how much energy you devote to your recovery, how long you took your meds, your health level, etc. ... ... Sleep and rest is very important, as well as light exercise. Also, organic food is definitely the way to go. I saw someone wrote about coconut oil, it has amazing properties for brain funct ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dyshidrotic Eczema - Pompholyx: What worked!   by janey2204  21mo   86,644

I fixed my pompholyx by doing two things ... 1 reset my low body temperature ... 2 2 drops of lugols iodine ... ... see my story ... normalbodytemperature.co.uk ... ... Janey   [End]

• Re: How to prevent mouth breathing during the night   by claudineriddle  22mo   2,690

Mouth breathing also is a open door to many diseases. To avoid you can also try Yoga.   [End]

• Sign My Petition - STOP The FDA & Big Pharma - Drugging Of Our Nation!   by whitesage  22mo   922  Cross-post

Hi All, Yesterday I put together a moveon.org petition about the pharma industry and their psychiatric meds. If you are with me, please sign the petition and forward the link to your family and friends. The link is at the very bottom of the page.  ... ... Want lots of signers!! Thank you, Alicia Please tell the FDA and Big Pharma that you will not take any more. I myself have been thru this too many times with their drugs! I call them drugs because they are. They are not medicines. They, in my opinion will never get to the root of any disease or illness and they are just masking the rea ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Going Med-Free   by fledgling  26mo   1,266

Congratulations, Onward. Well done. ... ... ... ... Me? I was raised to avoid meds. ... ... I have taken them on occasion, but not for ages. ... ... ... I took them exactly as prescribed, to see if they helped, when I had a stroke...in 2009. They didn’t help at all, so I gave them up entirely. ... ... ... That ticked off a lot of people, and, I felt very alone. ... ... Then I realised what I really think about me and life, and I am alone no longer. ... ... ... Then I learned new things that do help, and I am confident, permanently. ... ... Fear has vanished. ... ... ... My admiration and best wishes. ... ... ... Fledgling   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Are leather seats better for health than cloth seats?   by NorthernGal  29mo   2,206

I see this is a pretty old message. And you may have already bought your car. I would just like to say that I have pretty severe MCS and ended up having to buy a used car 3 years ago. I got one with leather seats. I didn’t want leather but that was the car I ended up with. I didn’t have too many choices. I have been so reactive to the leather in this car and it’s 5 years old. It may be that the former owners used cleaning products on it that have permeated it and still linger. I don’t know for sure whether it’s that or the leather itself. But, I will never own another car with leather seat ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: My free form amino acid and gut "depression knowledge"; where did it...   by blcombs  29mo   5,027

The quote does seem a bit paranoid   [End]

• Re: Dyshidrotic Eczema - Pompholyx: What worked!   by threelittlechicks  29mo   91,080

Thank you all for the recommendation of California Baby shampoo, which I found at Target. It is expensive, but I can’t believe how much better my hands are now. I’d like to say they are completely cured, but I’m afraid of jinxing it. After several years of living with itchy, oozing bubbles and horribly painful cracks and fissues, it’s nice to look down and see healthy skin again. I am going to try someone else’s suggestion of gloves when I shower, though, b/c after 6 weeks of using only CB shampoo, I am in desperate need of a good conditioning. But hey, 6 weeks isn’t bad! I will con ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Going Med-Free   by Onwards  31mo   1,508

You can click on my avatar to see all that I have done to get well. Next month will mark 4 years med free.   [End]

• Re: Are leather seats better for health than cloth seats?   by Ruffneck  32mo   2,478

you should look for the sheepskin covers , i think they would be the best   [End]

• Are leather seats better for health than cloth seats?   by natureseeker  32mo   2,965  Cross-post

I am shopping for a used car and needed to know should I look for one with leather seats or cloth seats. Which one releases more toxins or other chemicals that are absorbed by the body. This will be a family vehicle. ... ... Thanks   [End]

• Re: SSRI withdrawal - I need Help.   by powertool4  3y   3,567

Actually I’ve read that some people took months before that ”empty” feeling where your brain feels like it just stops workin goes away. Ive heard of some people who still get it. But at this point your goal should be to detox in the sense of not putting any more junk in your body, eating all organic and healthy stuff. ... ... In terms of withdrawal, I would highly recommended 5HTP at 25 or even 50mg which are not that much. It is a serotonin replenishment supplement as 5htp is a direct precursor to serotonin. My mom’s depression, moody and irritableness went away on 25mg every night.   [End]

Forum Pages
1 2  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Parasites and Pimples
It is not easy to conjecture what parasite you may have. I found natura...
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Official Dr. Clark Video Database

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Mirena Detox
The Only Legitimate Detox for Treating Mirena Side Effects in 30 Days or ...
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Tea
”Not only did Royal Tea make me look years younger, I feel years younger too.” - Sa...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Dr. Clark Zappers
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Zapper frequency device have become widely used and are a...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs is the largest independent researcher covering halitosis, bad Ora...
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Best Years in Life
Naturally live longer, healthier and happier and avoid mainstream mana...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

279 messages, 84 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 140, 2 pages,  41,471 page views

"Antibiotics... may be the single greatest cause of candidiasis."
~ Murray Susser, M.D.

Image Galler Drugs Free Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
In 3 simple steps, she nails what no one wants to reveal how type 2...

Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit - External & Inter...

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Free Clark DVD!
A rare interview with Dr. Hulda Clark on DVD for FREE. Patients give their ...

Colloidal Silver Free!
Buy $100 in Non-Colloidal Supplement Products & Get a Free Bottle of...

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefi...

Hydrazine Sulfate - Cancer Support
Hydrazine Sulfate’s Original Proponent, Dr. Joseph Gold ...

Life Technology™

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Reverse Type 2 Diabetes

Eliminate Herpes

Free Clark DVD!

Colloidal Silver Free!

Life Technology™

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Reverse Type 2 Diabetes

Eliminate Herpes

Free Clark DVD!

Colloidal Silver Free!

Life Technology™

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 2.02 sec at 4/15/2014 11:48:37 PM, requested by 54.242.200.172, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/s2.asp?f=557 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8