CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums35770 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Recommended Messages [29] , Sorted by Date Source: Evolution, Creationism and Abiogenesis Debate Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Evolution Books   Creationism Books   Rules
 1,140,830 page views     5,406 messages     604 topics     1 pages
Post New Message  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
43d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Evolution     All Forums 

All Recommended Messages [29] , Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Evolution & Creationism Debate on Facebook.com
Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.
  • People of European descent are evolving fast, and not for the better.   RRR Educational by #136970  17mo   1,412  Cross-post

... ... Interesting (as in defective) conditions for people of European descent who’s ... genes have been mutating rapidly. ... ... http://vitals.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/28/15518402-study-shows-surge-of-bad-disease-genes-in-europeans?lite ... ... ... Study shows surge of bad disease genes in Europeans ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... By Maggie Fox, NBC News ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... A scan of all the mutations in the human gene map shows something surprising ... – people of European descent are evolving fast, and not for the better. ... ... The study finds that in the past 5,000 ...   [retrieve this message]

• Bible stories to be interpreted literally??   RR by heavenandhellth  4y   4,887

OK, this seems so profoundly self-evident that it shouldn’t need posting, but the utter confounding nature of religion and the irrationality that is associated with it, makes this needed unfortunately. ... ... For those whose ”faith” depends on bible stories to be interpreted literally, I will pose a question to you related to the story of Noah’s Ark. ... ... Now, those that believe in a literal 6 day creation also tend to believe that all of the bible stories literally happened (as written) and any mention of hyperbole, metaphor, myth, symbol, allegory, fable, folktales, etc, is anathema to fundame ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Re: Wrong forum   R by MatrixMaven  4y   1,653

HA! You got me! and it fits very well in this thread which began on a very ”annoying” note! Each time is more and more annoying, again and again and again and again and again....orange has nothing on monkeyman. ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: Dinosaurs dated at thousands, not millions of years old   R by supersport  8y   3,983

66379 said, ”If this stuff were true, every publication in the world would do a story on it.” ... ... You obviously have no idea how political the science world is. They go hand-in-hand with the corrupt media...they’re like bed-buddies. Why didn’t we get the story of the following soft tissue on the ten oclock news? This is some pretty shocking evidence against dinosaurs being millions of years old -- yet we heard nothing but silence from the media. ... ... ... ... ... or this almost fully-intact dinosaur -- complete with skin, muscles and tendons attached? ... ... ... ... ... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/72856 ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• It's great to question the theories but   R by #21277  8y   1,087

Focus on disproving a theory like evolution does not automatically prove another theory right (for example creationism). It should take more than early dismissal of new theories to prove a long standing theory right. ... ... It seems that whatever new theory comes along it has to be proved scientifically(evolutionists & creationists alike), even when science and scientific method itself is still ”evolving”, but when looking at the roots of long standing theories the same proof protocol does not seem to apply. There’s seems to be a need for a “default theory” – and some form of creationism seems ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Sleight-of-Hand with the fossil record [updated]   R by John Cullison  8y   962

One source for the article is here -- important if you actually want to be able to see the figures mentioned in the text. Plus, the article is much longer than the portion supersport included, and references and notations are included by following the link. ... ... The full article makes an excellent case against evolution, far (far, far) better than my feeble attempts to criticize the fossil record have done. ...   [End]

• Re: Supersports God   R by #59245  8y   1,069

My dear, isn’t the serious SS the humorous SS, or did I miss something all those months we spent together? ... ... I actually moved onto the support side of life here, and it’s a big relief. ... ... I had many a day and night of butt clenching reading your posts, and I had to go to the bowel cleansing forum to get some help. ... ... I also think I herniated myself laughing at some of the stuff you wrote, and went to the yoga forum to learn how to correct it. ... ... I also had to go to the dental forum, because I found myself grinding my teeth after spending time with you late into the night. ... ... I found mysel ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Whats with the Rs in a debate forum?   R by stridar  8y   884

Not long after (or just before... at around the time of...) the forums were split amongst .org and .com, Webmaster reinstated the ability of moderators to give R’s to posts in debate forums. He described the change in one or another of these forums, but I’m too lazy to go figure out where it was. ...   [End]

• Re: Whats with the Rs in a debate forum?   R by John Cullison  8y   1,003

Not long after (or just before... at around the time of...) the forums were split amongst .org and .com, Webmaster reinstated the ability of moderators to give R’s to posts in debate forums. He described the change in one or another of these forums, but I’m too lazy to go figure out where it was. ...   [End]

• Re: Whats with the Rs in a debate forum?   R by Lapis  8y   963

Isnt that just a biased opinion from a moderator!   [End]

• Whats with the Rs in a debate forum?   R by stridar  8y   959

Isnt that just a biased opinion from a moderator!   [End]

• Bait/Switch   R by UserX  8y   2,000

For crying out loud, C...you have made so many false assumptions about me, and so smugly draw conclusions based on those assumptions that it is impossible to communicate with you. You are convinced that you know what is ’right’ and what is ’wrong’ regardless of what people tell you. 1+1=2 in your book. Period. Well, 1 plus 1 also equals 11! ... ... To set the record straight (although you’ve already got all the answers!): ... ... I am NOT a creationist. ... I am NOT religious. ... I do NOT believe in God. ... I do NOT have a psychiatric disorder. ... I do NOT chant, nor practice any *New Age* smorgosborg re ...   [retrieve this message]

• POT - KETTLE - BLACK   R by UserX  8y   2,090

You mean ’facts’ like the earth is flat...and hollow, diseases are caused by miasmas, the atom is the smallest particle and undivisible, the sun revolves around the earth...and so on and so on...not to forget the many ’facts’ that explain gravity. ... ... Scientific FACTS do not equal scientific THEORIES. Can our origins be PROVEN? Scientific FACTS can be replicated through experimentation. We cannot perform an experiment that will replicate our origins. Can we PROVE the existence of God, god, a universal force...or however you want to refer to it? NO. But neither can we DISPROVE it. ... ... T ...   [retrieve this message]

• --Moral of the story--   R by moreless  8y   2,231

Hi Golfegg, ... ... I really enjoyed your post, even liked your more or less sentence! ... ... So is there any moral to the story? ... ... Could it be that people are going to believe what ever they may choose to believe? ... ... Does this make them right or wrong? ... ... Does this belief which someone may choose to believe, change the Facts in any way? ... ... Could it be that it may be more ”IMPORTANT” to learn how to live a Life of Happiness and Harmony with our Fellow man, than to learn some of these mysteries of the universe? ... ... Could it be that ”IF” we are having any problems,which we are unable to solve in our ...   [retrieve this message]

• Something Unseen Pulls The Strings Of The Cosmos   R by golfegg  8y   2,500

Most Of Our Universe Is Missing (From the Science Channel 6/13/06) ... ... Over the past 40 years some of the world’s best minds have tackled a big VERY big problem. According to their calculations, 96% of the universe is missing. Something you can’t see can’t really define, and definitely don’t understand controls the universe. And if the numbers are right, we’re even smaller than we thought. ... Atoms are extremely versatile things. In various configurations, they make up everything we see, smell, taste and feel, including our bodies, our coffee, & even our tennis rackets. Everything around us i ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Creationist Psychology Revealed   R by UserX  8y   1,036

I don’t have to read between the lines. John and I have been around this hood for a long time and I have a pretty good sense of where he comes from...and he’s not as you claim him to be. ... ... You acknowledge that science has it’s limitations and yet you insist that things which people have had direct experience with and that science is yet able to prove are automatically are irrational and thrown out as myths and fables. You also refer to the supernatural and I would like to suggest to you that this is different than super NATURAL. I’m not talking about parlor tricks and opiate stories... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Evolution   R by golfegg  8y   1,199

I don’t understand why it’s so hard for you to present evidence for evolution Corinthian? I’ll help you out I guess, since you seem so evidence challanged.  Here’s a good starting point. Let’s see what they say! ... Holes in the Theory ... The theory of evolution is just that -- a theory. According to "The American Heritage Dictionary," a theory is: A set of statements or principles devised to explain a group of facts or phenomena, especially one that has been repeatedly tested or is widely accepted and can be used to make predictions about natural phenomen ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: Facts about the Ark   R by #59245  8y   2,088

Problems with a Global Flood ... ... Second Edition ... ... http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-noahs-ark.html ... ... by Mark Isaak ... Copyright © 1998 ... ... [Last Update: November 16, 1998] ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Other Links: Problems with a Global Flood? Jonathan Sarfati of Answers in Genesis provides a rebuttal for this article for the True.Origins Archive . More Nonsense on "True.Origins" Kevin Henke gives a response to Sarfati at Greene’s Creationism Truth Filter The Miracle of Noah’s Ark "Arkeologist" Ron Wyatt claims to have discover ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• A Lack of Understanding   R by #59245  8y   1,252

Most people don’t really understand evolution. It’s understandable; how many people understand the science behind computers? How many people can explain the process by which the words I’m typing here end up being read by other people in different parts of the country, or the world? There’s a reason why physicists, computer technicians, engineers and other highly-trained individuals ARE highly-trained: before you can work in those fields, you have to understand the science behind your profession. It’s not a conspiracy to keep people stupid, or to keep facts hidden from the general publ ...   [retrieve this message]

• Why Creationists don't 'get' evolution   R by #28913  8y   1,122

You don’t get it because you don’t want to get it. Just like any religious zealot (I would not hesitate to compare a fundamentalist Christian to a fundamentalist Muslim) it does not matter what is presented, there will always be some ’faith based’ excuse to get you out of it. ... ... I have to confess, I really enjoy reading the rebuttals to these posts. ... ... But for those in here who legitimately have not been able to get a good exposure to ideas (ignorant family life, overbearing church, lack of education, etc…) and would like to make a decision based on facts, here’s a few. ... ... What is evoluti ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I never had a problem with evolution   R by #43216  8y   1,113

... The ideas of Adam and Eve, and evolving from a monkey, are not mutually exclusive. Just as the ”larger” ideas of evolution and creationism are not mutually exclusive. ... ... Here’s something you said: ... ... ”Personally I believe everything the Bible says. If I were to question ANYTHING it would be some people’s interpretation that the world began 6000 years ago.” ... ... The key word there is INTERPRETATION. Even within Christianity, nobody seems to be able to come to an agreement on WHAT it is that the Bible is ”saying”. There are a million different interpretations of what it all means, ranging fr ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I never had a problem with evolution   R by golfegg  8y   1,178

There can be a middle ground, and I believe there is. How do you know you aren’t ”believing the deceivers?” Remember what Jesus said, a house divided cannot stand. This person is a believer. Don’t condemn a person’s soul, or your soul risks such a fate. ... That stuff you just said is what turns a lot of people away from God. It isn’t from God. God created a universe where anything is possible didn’t he? (hint: yes) Did Jesus say anything is possible except evolution? (hint: no) He took the thief next to him into Heaven THAT DAY because the thief believed Jesus was going to Heaven and wanted ...   [retrieve this message]

• A quick background to the last ice age   R by LCD  8y   1,372

Back to new maps page ...   ... ... ... A quick background to the last ice age ... ... Reprinted from: ... ... http://www.esd.ornl.gov/projects/qen/nerc130k.html ... ... ... The time span of the last 130,000 years has seen the global climate system switch from warm interglacial to cold glacial conditions, and back again. This broad interglacial-glacial-interglacial climate oscillation has been recurring on a similar periodicity for about the last 900,000 years, though each individual cycle has had its own idiosyncrasies in terms of the timing and magnitude of changes. As is usually the case with the study of ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: *edited* Re: trying to understand   R by #43216  8y   1,036

... ”I’m a bit confused by this statement, how does being here now prove that I will always be and have been forever?” ... ... As far as the intellect concerned, it doesn’t! The intellect will never be capable of stepping out of its bounds and seeing this ”proof”. But as far as ”YOU” are concerned, the proof can be seen if you look deeply enough. The intellect is still needed to an extent, but it is like a diving board... at some point you have to leave the board and enter the water. If you get too attached to the board you miss the point of why it exists in the first place! And the same is true ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: trying to understand   R by Quinthius  8y   1,154

Apparently you didn’t actually read the posts of mine that you responded to... ... ... Evolution is not mutually exclusive with creationism (when I speak of creationism I refer to the idea of ”God” creating the whole universe ... not the Adam & Eve thing). ... ... ”Evolution” is all around you. What is evolution really? It is growth, expansion, adaptation. You go through many stages of evolution in your own lifetime! The evolution we usually talk about, is no different than your own personal stages of life, except on a larger, ”collective” scale that takes longer to manifest more dramatic changes. ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: The big bang theory is based on solid science   R by Quinthius  8y   1,593

What’s so unbelievable about life developing on only one out of 9 planets? 9 isn’t a very big number! ... Consider the extraordinary number of planets out there, and 9 is nothing! ... ... Life isn’t going to develop on every single planet, just as here on our own planet life (or at least, life beyond the most basic stages) does not develop in every single environment. There are conditions that must be met. ... ... Using our own solar system as an example of the entire universe is ”bad”. It’s like, looking at a volcano and using it as an example of how life must be on the entire planet. It may be th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded The Evolution of the Sun (from astro.cornell.edu)   R by LCD  8y   1,452

The Evolution of the Sun ... ... ... ... http://astrosun2.astro.cornell.edu/academics/courses//astro201/evol_sun.htm ... ... ... A cloud of gas and dust begins to contract under the force of gravity. In ... regions of ... ... star birth, we find gaseous nebulae and molecular clouds. These sites of ... pre-birth are dark patches called globules. ... ... The protosun collapsed. As it did, its temperature rose to about 150,000 ... degrees and the sun appeared very red. Its radius was about 50 present solar ... radii. ... ... When the central temperature reaches 10 million degrees, nuclear burning ... of hydrogen into helium commen ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Geologists, Astrometrists,... not evolutionists   R by LCD  8y   1,210

There are many branches of science that come together when trying to figure out the age of planet Earth and ages of other parts of solar system and galaxies. ... ... ... It is a job for Geologists, Vulcanologists, Astrometrists, Astrophysicists, Geophysicists,  Nuclear Scientisists, Chemists, Physicists, ... and many others.   ... ... ... ... One educative article: ... ... http://wrgis.wr.usgs.gov/docs/parks/gtime/ageofearth.html ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... The Age of the Earth ... ... How do we know the Age of the Earth? ... ... Radiometric dating ... ... Adapted from The Age of the Earth , by the Branch of Isotope Geolog ...   [retrieve this message]

• You Could Both Be Right   R by finallyfaith  8y   1,658

the idea that creationism and evolution are at odds is not necessarily true. Genesis one lays out the creation of the world in a specific order - the formation of stars (light) the formation of the separate planets and the orbital relationship those planets had (night and day) then the formation of land masses and seas, then plants, then animals then man. this is exactly the order in which science says the universe and the planet evolved. where is the disagreement? ... ... then we have adam. it is entirely possible that apes and other animals evolved over long periods of time, and that at some ...   [retrieve this message]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Suffering With Mirena?
Treat All Mirena Side Effects Naturally & Quickly in 30 Days or Less

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Official Dr. Clark Video Database

GOLD

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...
Oleander Pure Concentrate Capsules
Leukemia and Cancer Immune System Support, 15% Off with CZ...
Destroy Parasites Naturally
Destroy Parasites Permanently in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Dr. Clark Heating Pad
The most advanced FIR Heating Pad available! Providing effective pain r...
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
Healthy Weight Loss
”This plan literally saved my life. I lost 265 pounds and have maintained...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
The eBook about a proven natural remedy for cancer which has worked fo...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.

5,406 messages, 604 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 5406, 1 pages,  1,140,830 page views

"People say that what we are all seeking is meaning for life. I think that what we're really seeking is an experience of being alive, so that our life experiences on the purely physical plane will have resonance within our innermost being and reality, so that we can actually feel the rapture of being alive."
~ Joseph Campbell

Image Galler Evolution Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
In 3 simple steps, she nails what no one wants to reveal how type 2...

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNe...

Natural Cancer Remedies

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefi...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sym...

I Look 20 Years Younger!
My skin feels amazing!

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

The Best Years in Life
Naturally live longer, healthier and happier and avoid mainstream ma...

Google Ads

Reverse Type 2 Diabetes

Did you poop today?

Herpes Cure?

Natural Cancer Remedies

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

I Look 20 Years Younger!
My skin feels amazing!

The Best Years in Life

Google Ads

Reverse Type 2 Diabetes

Did you poop today?

Herpes Cure?

Natural Cancer Remedies

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

I Look 20 Years Younger!
My skin feels amazing!

The Best Years in Life

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 0.76 sec at 4/21/2014 4:54:46 AM, requested by 54.234.217.247, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/s2.asp?f=543&ob=d&c=9 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8