CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums5412 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [76] , Sorted by Value Source: Barrett’s Syndrome/Barrett’s Oesophagus Support Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 61,899 page views     77 messages     26 topics     1 pages
Post New Message  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
7mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Barrett’s Oesophag.     All Forums 

All Messages [76] , Sorted by Value   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Barrett’s Oesophagus Syndrome Cure Forum on Facebook.com
  • Re: painkillers preceded esophagal tumor by Barbade  7d   44  

Hi, can I ask if u remember what pain medications your friend was on? I too am on several different pain medications for decades now and today 4/19/14 I have been diagnosed with ”Barrett’s esophagus with reflux And gastritis ” ... I’m jumping all over the web trying to pin down any and all information I can on the subject. ... Thank you ...   [End]

• Re: How to know what precedes acid reflux? by GOA  7mo   535  

Actually it id more important to avoid sweet & acidic food ,coffee as well. The acid reflux, with the time it could damage the oesophagus, nevertheless if you take half of a tea spoon of Bicarbonate of Sodium (Natron, available in any food store )and drink it with 50 ml of water it would neutralise the burning sensation instantly, with a big burp as a side effect. ( It is a harmless natural salt used in bread or backing) ... Hope it helps.   [End]

• How to know what precedes acid reflux? by letitbe  7mo   622  C  

It is difficult to know what precedes acid reflux, because there is such a host of causes. How was I supposed to know what preceded my reflux problem? ... ... I just went over the list of things causing reflux that I found on the internet. It could be drinking coffee, alchol, the use drugs that lower stomach acidity. Some just get it from longterm use of painkillers, whereas others from mineral deficiencies or candida. ... ... It took reflection on my habits and remembering what set the stage. I was able to figure it out, but I still feel sorry for those who don’t remember a thing, cause they used t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: painkillers preceded esophagal tumor by letitbe  7mo   534  

People tend to treat the symptoms only. Painkillers can end life if used longterm and causing acid reflux longterm. It happened to a person I knew well. There are many more causes though for reflux that are described here: ... https://sites.google.com/site/acidrefluxstopped/about ... ...   [End]

• Re: thanks for your information by JesichasHope  8mo   605  

When drugs irritate the stomach many things may occur; without complete information it is difficult to determine what is occurring. Aspirin is one drug that is known to cause serious issues with the stomach if taken on an empty stomach. I have known people that nearly died from bleeding that occurred from over taking aspirin. In one case, her husband a pathologist had remembered cayenne being use during his military years in Europe; he used it immediately on her and saved her life; the bleeding was under control and able to reach the hospital. Drugs and their effect on us is nothing to tak ...   [retrieve this message]

• thanks for your information by letitbe  8mo   663  

Thanks for you information on balancing the body’s PH. I will read your website asap. For my insight on acid reflux I have skype calls.   [End]

• please contact me on skype: cured4good by #72080  8mo   633  

I had written the story of my   [End]

• Re: painkillers preceded esophagal tumor by JesichasHope  8mo   642  

This seems to be an ad more than anything. It would be good if you are humble and honest to share some of your wisdom. ... ... If you are talking about better ways to help control pain, yes there are ways to help lower your pain level; yet sometimes with advanced cancer, pain medication is needed. When a body has to endure a lot of pain, it is often easier on the body to alleviate the pain with medication, allowing the body not to endure such stress. Use that time to do other treatments in order to help control the situation. ... ... If you are speaking of acid reflux, or controlling your PH [lowe ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: painkillers preceded esophagal tumor by LymegirlPA  8mo   609  

This looks like an ad....   [End]

• painkillers preceded esophagal tumor by letitbe  8mo   734  C  

THE INCREASE OF PAINKILLERS IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS,THE LACK OF KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE SIDE EFFECTS OF THEM PLUS THE STOMACH ACID LOWERING MEDICATION THAT WAS PRESCRIBED SIMULTANEOUSLY ALL BROUGHT ON SEVERE PAIN IN THE ESOPHAGUS AND A CLOSING OFF OF THE ESOPHAGUS BY A TUMOR. ... ... DO NOT FALL FOR PAINKILLERS AND STOMACH ACID LOWERING MEDICATION, THERE ARE BETTER WAYS https://sites.google.com/site/acidrefluxstopped/about ...   [End]

• The real cause for low stomach acid production and related heartburn is ... by letitbe  9mo   559  C  

The real cause behind heartburn when a result of low stomach acid production is strongly related to parietal cell mass reduction or parietal cell impairment as a result of certain medications. Do you know more about this? Please, add your insights on the forum and here: ... https://sites.google.com/site/acidrefluxstopped/about ...   [End]

• How to get rid of heartburn and heartburn causes by letitbe  9mo   447  C  

How to get rid of heartburn was a close to 10 year story of mine. Sleepless nights resulting from a burning sensation in the chest. I wasn’t looking for a quick fix, but for a longterm solution as to save my esophagus from further damage. ... I felt that low stomach acid had to be the major cause and started digging in. I wrote down my findings and the way to diagnose your specific cause for heartburn. ... It’s still incomplete, but here it is: ... https://sites.google.com/site/acidrefluxstopped/about   [End]

• Re: Liver cleanse, dental work, herbal parasite cleanse or zapping first? by #137587  11mo   844  

google root canals and health. It sounds like dental infections are playing a big part. Google dental infections and health. I have found that cleaning out the dental infection to be the strongest medicine-that is where I would start. ... be determined dn find a way   [End]

• Re: Liver cleanse, dental work, herbal parasite cleanse or zapping first? by red424  11mo   853  

Dental work no doubt. I had a stutter as a kid that I though was just being unlucky w/ anxiety. Also some social anxiety while on alcohol. Most of it goes away for me while on round, itll go away with more chelation. I wouldn’t be surprised if the tourettes is caused by the mercury also. ... ... I say dental work first because the mercury itself causes a ton of problems. Including big ones being lowered immunity (to the parasites) and I’m sure liver issues. Spend the money to get your fillings out, start chelation, and go from there. ...   [End]

• Liver cleanse, dental work, herbal parasite cleanse or zapping first? by gassyjohn  11mo   1,027  C  

I apologize ahead of time as this may be a long post. ... ... I’ve been reading Dr. Clark’s ”The Cure For all Diseases” and find it very interesting and helpful. I wish I could contact her and be a patient of hers. ... ... I have various symptoms of discomfort in various areas of body. I also need dental work and feel that the start of all my ills are due to my first root canal some 20 years ago ( i’m now 57 ).Since then i had a cyst in the roof of my mouth removed and 3 or 4 more root canals, one stent placed in the main heart artery. I was in great health before the cyst was removed and the subseq ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: question regarding recovery from tapeworm by dpk  11mo   485  

I don’t know. I don’t know if that is exactly going to work honestly. It’s such a low dose of albendazole. From my understanding albendazole works primarily by blocking one of the enzymes that the parasites uses for energy. So, it won’t just happen overnight, or in 2 days. Primarily from what I understand it takes longer, or it should take longer. ... ... The second thing is if it is a tapeworm in fact, you should be taking praziquantel.. aka biltricide, cesol(mexico). The drug has a extremely long track record with minimal side effects. It’s very safe. ... ... The dose I was prescribed was 600mg ...   [retrieve this message]

• question regarding recovery from tapeworm by pwsmom  11mo   514  C  

I am new to this site and really could use some help. I have recently discovered I had a tapeworm after passing a segment in my stool. My doctor has been on Albenza(2 pills on wednesday and 2 more pills in 2 weeks). ... ... I am experiencing some abdominal and intestinal issues. Is this a side effect of the tapeworm dying? I am having a hard time finding information on what you experience as you are healing, and how to know you have made progress. ... ... I also want to know if anybody can suggest a good cleanse and supplement list to aid the albenza. I want to have the best chance of recovery as po ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Heidelberg Acid Test by appleannie  12mo   599  

thank you   [End]

• Re: Heidelberg Acid Test by Brooker  12mo   699  

I haven’t done it but please don’t make the same mistake as me and try the ’HCL test’ (taking HCL until you feel burning). ... ... Have a read of this excellent article: http://www.metabolichealing.com/key-integrated-functions-of-your-body/gut/the-hcl-challenge-why-the-conventional-test-is-dead-wrong/ It contains alternatives, such as a hair test. ... ... Whatever you decide, please come back and update us :)   [End]

• Heidelberg Acid Test by Blackmama  12mo   733  C  

Hi to all, ... Am new to the group, but not new to the pain and frustration of acid reflux, heartburn. Am thinking of doing the Heidelberg to see if I am low on acid or too much acid. Has anyone ever done this? Is it worth the money and efforts? Also, is there a home test to take that can tell me the same thing? ... Thanks for all who respond. Blackmama   [End]

• Re: Are there other causes for GERD than HP? by AngelofEventide  19mo   1,583  

Hiatal Hernia will cause reflux. I am going through this right now and trying to find a naturally way to fix the hernia, through somethinhg like acupuncture, losing weight, etd. I have many other health problems that have messed up my metabolism and caused me to gain weight. I’m sure this is making the HH worse. Are you by any chance overweight? ... ... I am eating very bland right now. Have eliminated dairy, sugar, gluten, etc., in hopes of not irritating things down there further. Been working on my digestion, but my reflux is so bad right now that we are just fighting to keep that un ...   [retrieve this message]

• Are there other causes for GERD than HP? by dave505  20mo   1,552  C  

Hi guys, ... Did any of you know if GERD can be caused by other things than HPilory? I do have HPilory but I was wondering if anything else could do that. ... I’ve read that you can have differnt bacteria in stomach and duodenum (even streptococus) and that also the bile reflux in the stomach can do GERD. ... Have you experienced other causes than HP? ... I do have also Giardia and candida and yersinia. ... ... 3 days ago I’ve had a ”fat” barbecue meal and I wanted to took an enzime later (pancreatic + bile)- cause of reflux and spastic esofagus it went up in the throat and burnt everythingthere. now I hav ...   [retrieve this message]

• Zoton Lansoprazole by terryoo4  4y   1,317  C  

Hi guys newbie here, ... ... I have had Barrett’s Oesophegus for 9 years now, and was wondering if anyone has the same problems with the medication that I have. I come from the the UK and take 15mg Zoton Lansaprozole daily, this works fine but the downside is diarrhea...especially in the mornings, does anyone else who takes the same medication have the same problem and is there an alternative medication I could ask my doctor for? Any feed back will be much appreciated. ... ... Regards Terry   [End]

• Kidney Cancer and Barret's Oesophagus Support Group by #121362  5y   1,822  C  

I’m in my 40s and have been recently diagnosed with early stage Renal Cell Carcinoma, premalignant Barrets Oesphagus, Irritable Bowel Syndrome as well as Atypia cervical cells. I’ve undergone surgery to remove the Kidney tumor,received a colposcopy for the cervics and currently receiving medication for my GERD with daily intake of proton pump prohibitors (Controloc)and anti anxiety medication; Lexiton and Amnitripillin. I was also treated with 3 courses of antibiotics for the H. Pylori bacteria in my gut which resulted in a yeast infection. I’m often breathless and feel very weak and canno ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Is Barrett's syndrome curable by cmjccndcdcd  5y   3,022  

In 1995 I had surgery to remove a large part of my stomach and esophogus. Since that time I have had several scopes,with no cancer so far. The Barrett’s is still there just not as bad. I take meds for the reflux and it seems to keep it down to minimum. I don’t believe the it go away but if you keep an eye on it you will know what if anything changes, and dr’s aren’t in it for the money, every dr. that I have seen just wan’t to keep me in the best health that I can be.   [End]

• Re: Biofeedback Stress Reduction Therapy? by #58606  5y   2,648  

Hi Marci. I was so close to going and getting this done with a practitioner but it is expensive. At that time ... I was just starting to go to EMDR therapy and thought that maybe this Biofeedback therapy would help me heal faster.. My problems were panic attacks/Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. I ended talking to 3 different practitioners and through my conversations I got the impression that this was not a quick fix or something that would impart dramatic changes.. Maybe they weren’t ’selling’ it well enough, but I appreciated their honesty and integrity. In any case, I decided not to go for ...   [retrieve this message]

• Biofeedback Stress Reduction Therapy? by MamacatPatch  5y   3,123  C  

Not sure if this is the right forum for this question but .... how effective and valid are those biofeedback therapy machines?  I know of TWO naturopaths near me that use these machines in their practice to diagnose people.  I always thought biofeedback was to help you relax yourself, not for making a full body diagnosis. Here’s what their website states about it: Biofeedback Stress Reduction Therapy identifies the stresses on the body at the electro-magnetic level. Then, through biofeedback it provides data in the form of recommended homeopathic solutions, electro-acupuncture, m ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Barretts can be cured. by kneadles  5y   2,919  

Barrett’s Syndrome and Barrett’s Esophagus are not the same thing, Duoi   [End]

• Re: Please help suspected ulcers and getting queasy to most foods by bodymindsuccess  5y   3,769  

Sorry to hear you have been having such a tough time with this issue.  I’ve had similar experiences with Doctors not being very encouraging and not having much of a solution for me.  However, I don’t blame them, since they are trained to follow a certain protocol, and if the case doesn’t fit, it can be quite challenging for them to do much. ... ... These are some of the reasons as to why I’ve chosen to go more natural and holistic.  I still believe that doctors have their place, but I find that most of my health needs have been taken care of by more proactive and natural methods. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: my heartburn by curedisease  5y   3,532  

In my search for for natural remedies ulcer/gastritis/heartburn for a friend, I found this remedy from Dr. Lam in his website for ”potato juice” as follows: http://www.drlam.com/opinion/potatojuice.asp ... ... and secondly, in this same forum there another lady that wrote this confirming it, which I took the liberty of copying, why not, if it’s to help one another as follows: ... ... ”Drink 200ml (1 glass) of raw potato juice in the morning, before breakfast. Do it yourself or buy ... it organic (a good Swiss brand for me is Biotta). It cures stomach ulcers and gastritis, and other ... stomach ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Cancer Success stories, including specific protocols. by Dquixote1217  5y   4,246  

Oleander extract is about as pleasant as kissing the bottom of your tennis shoe isn’t it?  One way to beat that is put half the dose under your tongue for a few mintutes (for sublinqual absorption) and put the other half in a small cup of strong juice such as pomegranate, dark grape or acai.  When you are ready to swallow the extract under your tongue just take a gulp from the cup and it will not be unpleasant at all.  The rest of the cup will actually taste good. ... ... Better still, buy the herbal supplement version in capsule form. ... ... You say oleander "might" boos ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Cancer Success stories, including specific protocols. by #25578  5y   4,295  

Wow thanks for the replies! ... ... Contacted this guy called Solomon Wickey, is this guy for real or a charlatan? I mean anyone can write a book nowadays or be written about right? Apparantly he can diagnose by sending him your photo and a handwritten note and tell you if you have cancer or ill ... not sure about this. ... ... You guys didn’t say anything about B17/Amagdalin or apricots kernels, fda says more than 2 and you could poison yourself, ha ... I’ve taken up to 60 and my dad up to 40 a day! ... ... Have taken Oleander but it’s bitter as hell and may help the immune system, I have a rebounder an ...   [retrieve this message]

• Barrett's by #112654  5y   1,094  

I am starting to check into experimental treatments. Has anyone found a good treatment center in Orange County, CA??   [End]

• Re: Cancer Success stories, including specific protocols. by chrisb1  5y   4,169  

patientadvocate, ... ... with reference to your comment.......... ... ”Do not water fast if you have renal impairment”. ... ... I would add: unless supervised by qualified and experienced personnel with the fasting process. ... ... Renal impairment is not always a contraindication to the fast and where the major organs of the body (even the organs of elimination) undergo a rejuvenating and healing process via the constantly renewed and cleansed blood supply which fasting affords, and where if renal impairment exists then the body (in its wisdom) will channel the major work of elimination to the other organs ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Cancer Success stories, including specific protocols. by patientadvocate  5y   4,417  

Do not water fast if you have renal impairment. ... ... Remember: ... ... Success stories are misleading. ... ... Even though somebody tries a diet and therapy, they don’t mention all the other stuff they also used. ... ... In my practice I never see one-therapy-patients. They are all throwing the kitchen sink at the disease. ... ... When they get much better, how do we quantify what exactly was responsible for cancer reversing itself. When a client states, ”I was on a diet and my cancer went away,” many times they don’t tell you about the green tea they were drinking, the garlic capsules they were taking, the nu ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Cancer Success stories, including specific protocols. by chrisb1  5y   4,412  

I agree with DQ and mo123 in that the drinking of your own urine (or even a camels) isn’t really that appealing!!!! ... ... Water fasting is also not a good option in treating cancer in the later stages, and after the tumor has metastasized, but in the early to mid stages of tumor growth they can be eradicated by the bodys biological process known as ”autolysis”: a process of digestion or disintegration of tissue, where the bodily tissues are lost on a water-fast in the inverse order of their usefulness-----fat and morbid growths first, and then the other tissues. ... ... Tumors are known to be very ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Cancer Success stories, including specific protocols. by mo123  5y   4,376  

There is an islamic protocol to drink the urine of camels but sorry I just couldn’t do that. Yuk, got to be a better way. ... ... So many protocols proven to cure cancer is there not a better one. ... ... SARA   [End]

• Re: Cancer Success stories, including specific protocols. by Dquixote1217  5y   4,516  

I have heard a number of people say good things about using one’s urine.  Intuitively though, I cannot see putting a substance back into my body that contains toxins the body has eliminated through one of the three major avenues for the body to release toxins and waste (the others being defacation and sweating). ... ... ... It also seems to me that if the body is functioning properly it should have taken all the nutrients and other substances it needed the first time through, though I can see that digestion and absorption are less than 100% and some good items remain. I can even see t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Cancer Success stories, including specific protocols. by #25578  5y   4,890  C  

I have heard that fasting with water or urine is good to kill cancer cells by I presume starving them to death. Superman (another poster) posted a story of his Dr who is a Korean lady who had stage 3 Cancer and cured herself (Not remission) via veggies fasting and urine fasting, the veggies she used were many but the staple was Tomatoes, she had a difficult time with onions though and this is a the info I have in that case. Lovely to hear such stories and to get motivation. ... ... It can become massively confusing when you start adding this supplement and that supplement, for example some say ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Is Barrett's syndrome curable by ghunt  5y   3,368  

I was told that I have Barrettes almost a year ago. I am trying to find out what foods are best to stay away from and what ones are good for you. Do you know if so please email me thatnks   [End]

• Re: Please help suspected ulcers and getting queasy to most foods by Hveragerthi  6y   4,470  

Advil (ibuprofen) is a very dangerous medication for a lot of reasons. And yes, it can cause ulcers as can other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). NSAIDs work by inhibiting hormones known as prostaglandins. Some prostaglandins cause inflammation by dilating blood vessels causing them to leak. By inhibiting these prostaglandins the blood vessels are constricted reducing leakage. Although this can cause problems like liver failure, kidney failure, heart attack, stroke, high blood pressure, loss of vision, and tinnitus. ... ... Ulcers are caused by these drugs because another prostagl ...   [retrieve this message]

• Please help suspected ulcers and getting queasy to most foods by kairae  6y   4,579  C  

Hi everyone, ... I have been looking for a support forum for ulcers, glad I found this. ... A month ago, I took Advil the entire month for unrelenting fever/flu/cold. ... I was put on tetracycline. By the end of my tetracycline course, I had developed lots of burning and churning. I also got a yeast infection. I started getting REALLY sick and queasy with my favorite foods. Simple foods like potatoes, beef, chicken, cauliflower, broccoli etc etc. The list goes on. I am down to tolerating only rice and some beans. ... No docs helped initially - I tried to get an upper gastroscopy done - but to no ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: how do you tell if you are someone with too much or too littel acid? by archus  6y   2,329  

There is a test where they stick a small pill like monitor in your stomach. You wear a beeper on your waist for 48 hours and it records the acidity in your stomach. They then take the beeper away from you and print the graph. The pill finally gets out from the other end. ... ... It is kinda invasive but may be worth knowing. I am sure nowadays we may have other tests. ... ... At times you may have pH 6.2 when the acid secretion is dormant. You get worse symptoms after taking enzymes, ACV etc. That may actually be lack of acid. Most of the times when you have heart burn it is a sign of low acid. Also ...   [retrieve this message]

• how do you tell if you are someone with too much or too littel acid? by arnouldc  6y   2,527  C  

I know that most people don’t have enough acid, but how doyou know if you are one of the others who really have too much? Would having worse symptoms after having digestive enzymes and umeboshi plums, and apple cider vinegar be a sign of too much acid? Or does a PH of 6.2 indicate not enough? Thank you for any help.   [End]

• Re: my heartburn by San2006  6y   3,864  

There is absoultely nothing wrong with your diet. People can eat a lot of unhealthy stuff and have no clue what GERD is. ... ... The problem is not your diet, but your spine which is subluxated causing the symptoms of GERD. Try lots of yoga and inversion to cure your problem. Stay away from pills.   [End]

• Re: my heartburn by hotspringer  6y   4,162  

I have GERD, hiatal hernia, and Barretts. Not everyone responds the same to different remedies. It’s a very stubborn disease. Stay away from carbonated drinks, alchohol, and caffiene. Do not overeat, keep your stomach light. Try to eliminate stress and worrying. Emotional upsets can cause acid reflux. I strongly agree with the previous poster about consuming foods that alkalize the body. This has helped me. I am going to try to find a copy of the book, ”Alkalize or Die” for myself. A product that works well for me is ”Garden of Life, The Perfect Food.” It helps keep me alkalized, and is f ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: my heartburn by thyme  6y   3,978  

I have a friend who was very ill with acid reflux and also had other health problems as well such as pluerisy and bronchitis.  He came across a book called "Alkalize or Die", followed the diet and immediately felt better.  In just a few days he had his energy back, had no more acid reflux and after a week he said he hadn’t felt that good in years.  I was impressed and plan on reading the book myself.  Actually this "friend" is a priest in our area and many, people look up to him as he is a very inspiring yet humble person.  I have seen him becom ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: my heartburn by digitalman  6y   4,228  

The majority of acid reflux cases are due to the rise of the stomach above the diapraghm, something the money driven medical industry won’t tell you. When the upper portion of the stomach slips above the diaphragm, gastric juices are allowed to rise into the esophagus and cause burning sensation - the diaphragm supports normal closure when the stomach is properly positioned underneath it. ... ... Breathing difficulties are also common (lack of ability of taking deep breaths), because stomach is pushing lungs and there’s less room for them to expand. Cardiac pains are also common because of the ...   [retrieve this message]

• my heartburn by #98523  6y   4,006  C  

Hi , ... I am suffering from severe heartburn from past 2.5 months. ... to go back to history, ... ... It all started with me having headache one night, I took ALEVE(the nasty tablets of all) and had hot cup of tea in the night thinking that I will have my dinner in short while. ... I did have little allergic reaction sometime back when I took Aleve but did not this time it would be nightmare. When I had last time, I ate banana and I was perfectly fine next day. ... ... I never had a single incidence of heartburn but did felt acidic when ate some fried or sweets stuff like that. In any case I avoided these f ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Acid Reflux, GERD, Gastritis remedy that's all natural and 100% effe... by archus  6y   6,659  

Hi BeckBeck: ... ... I also have reflux for many years. I am going to try this as well. I make my ginger juice by just putting it in juicer and then adding some water to it. It is best if freshly made and consumed. If you do not have a juicer then just grate the ginger on a cheese grater and put the pulp in a cloth and squeeze the juice out of it. The pulp can then be left in water for ten minutes and then strain it. add alll together and you have a nice ginger juice. ... ... Now the juice by itself is very hot if you do not regularly eat hot foods and can’t tolerate it. You have o dilute it in cold ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Acid Reflux, GERD, Gastritis remedy that's all natural and 100% effe... by BeckBeck  6y   7,057  

Hi Freddie, ... ... I have had so many successes with ginger, motion sickness, upset stomach, morning sickness to name a few. ... ... We have 2 cases of gerd in our family. Please tell me how much juice to drink and where to get it. ... ... Thanks for the info. ... ... BeckBeck   [End]

• Acid Reflux, GERD, Gastritis remedy that's all natural and 100% effectiv... by freddie123  6y   7,481  C  

There is a remedy that is 100% safe and there are no side effects. It’s ginger juice. ... ... I was having major gastritis, heartburn and acid reflux. I had an endoscopy and the doctor told me I had Barrett’s. This worried me and the worry and fear made the pain and burning in my chest worse. I was desperate for relief and the medication,diet change and exercise did not help. I searched the internet and discovered ginger juice. I thought we’ll it can’t hurt. After three days my symptoms were gone. I continued taking it for the recommended three weeks and I am back to normal. I am amazed ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: HELP...what foods can bve eaten? by #83873  6y   3,120  

... ... Wow, I really feel for you. I am sure that is so hard for your brother. I have gone through digestive issues as well, BE, gastritis, esophagitis, H. pylori. ... ... First has he had an endoscopy to rule out H. pylori? seems that bug is found in common with a lot of digestive issues. ... ... I don’t have a list for you, but I will tell you that Chrohns disease and ulcers can be helped by fasting if it were possible and affordable to get your brother to understand the process would make it better. ... ... These links were provided to me, they may help you find a doctor who can work with you specific ...   [retrieve this message]

• HELP...what foods can bve eaten? by proleshope  6y   3,603  C  

Hi Everyone. My brother just got diagnosed with bleeding ulcers and my mom and i are desperately trying to find a diet for him. the tricky part is he also has Barretts and cannot eat what people with Chromes disease can’t eat. He has down’s syndrome so all he can understand is that he is sick and can’t eat any of the food he likes, and he is a tad depressed over the whole thing. ... I know what you can’t eat with bleeding ulcers, but i cannot find a list of what you can eat. chromes and barretts aside, if anyone knows of a good site or what i can fill his easter basket with PLEASE tell me or ...   [retrieve this message]

• new guy by #92829  6y   966  

Hi - I was just diagnosed with Barretts last week...and I’m not sure what to think. My doctor said there was no cell changes, just Barretts. He didn’t seem too concerned. But what can I be doing? Is there a diet? What did any of you do the first months with this? Thank you...and I’m glad you’re here. ... NewGuy   [End]

• If you have Barrett's please read !!!!! by aleksa  7y   2,234  

Couple of months ago i met somone who is a pathologist at a near by hospital. ... We talked about different things and i happened to mention i was diagnosed with barrett’s 3 years ego. He called me next day to tell me he had serious doubts reather i really had barrett’s: for 1 - it is very unusuall to have it my age ... ( i’m 29 ), for 2 - it is something very hard to diagnose at times. ... He asked me to pick up my slides from the hospital where i had my EGD and bring them over to his work so he can take a look at them. ... When i went there he showed me some of the pathology books and explained how ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Barrett's Esophagus & Acid Reflux by mdaman  7y   4,270  

i have gerd but stopped taking my prevacid after taking it for more than 1 year. i now use the natural approach and my gerd is under control. i don’t have barret’s. ... ... i drink lots of water after i checked out watercure.com and watercure2.com. i also take apple cide vinegar (bragg’s/braggs.com) after reading earthclinic.com. if you are worried about the vinegar’s acidity, you can add baking soda into it to neutralize it’s acidity. formula is all in earthclinic.com/acid reflux. ... ... in addition, you have to stay from the acid forming food like chocolates, orange juice, alcoholic drinks and co ...   [retrieve this message]

• Barrett's Esophagus & Acid Reflux by skifast  8y   5,320  C  

Hey everyone. Been reading & lurking for almost a yr now and this is my first post. ... ... Long story, please bear with me. ... ... I was recently diagnosed with Barrett’s Esophagus and prescribed Aciphex for my acid reflux to help prevent the progression of the Barrett’s. The acid reflux has been going on for almost a year now, or at least the syptoms have been there that long. I did a series of cleanses early this year that included P&B shakes, parasite cleanse, and liver flushes. This seemed to help some, but the reflux would come and go, and when it was there it was horrible (terrible burni ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Acid reflux can be cured by akane  8y   2,403  

hello patricia,can you educate me re energized water,where do you get , can you do it yourself? very interested as i have b/ esophegus + acid, wont take medication, live uk, regards alan   [End]

• Alternative (looney) view of Barrett's by powelldtp  9y   2,055  

Scheduled for my 2nd EGD tomorrow, was looking over the web on some Barrett’s items and found this humorous summary of Barrett’s. Plan to give to my internist tomorrow to see if I have lost any memory since my first EGD last year (pun of course). Rather amusing summary of Barrett’s though. ... ... Powelldtp@earthlink.net ... ... ... Source: http://www.khoras.net (diseases) ... ... Barrett’s Syndrome, named after the alchemist/mage/herbalist who first identified and cured this disease, is a degenerative disorder that affects the mind of the victim. It is caused by a virus that contaminates the flesh of a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Barretts can be cured. by #13915  9y   4,234  

... Sherri, ... Really hate to hear that you have had a time with the Barrett’s, and even though you have had the relief from Losec, there are side effects. ... as evident from this link ... ... http://medications.com/go/se/Omeprazole ... ... I had esophagitis with GERD a few months ago but was fortunate to find out about ... the benefits of pH balancing. To know more send me an email with ”pH” as the subject. ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: Barretts can be cured. by #13915  9y   3,914  

... you wrote: ... Norman Ruppert Barrett, British Surgeon, born 1903, died 1979 both discovered and cured Barretts’ Syndrome ... ... ... What leads you to believe that he ”cured Barretts” Syndrome? ... ...   [End]

• Re: i had Barretts..... by #43310  9y   3,969  

few of you here say that barrett’s esophagus is curable, but nobody says what to do to cure it. could you please give us some info ... thank you   [End]

• Just diagnosed by PaulMcHugh  9y   2,127  

I was just diagnosed with Barrett’s Syndrome. My Gastroenterologist showed me a picture that he took while doing an EDG earlier in the week. I saw the darker lines in my esophagus. I’m not sure if it’s anything to worry about or not. ... ... I have been taking Prevacid since 1997 for reflux, and my Gastro suggests that I keep on taking it. Interested to hear what others might be going through with Barrett’s. ... ... - Paul   [End]

• Acid reflux can be cured by PatriciaM  10y   2,886  

I’m not sure what Barrett’s syndrome is. I’m guessing that it’s the end result of acid reflux. If so, then all you have to do is to drink some energized water. I, and several of my neighbours have had remarkable results from this. It will fix just about anything else that’s wrong with you too. It’s free, by the way. Pat. http://www.energizedwater.info ...   [End]

• Is Barrett's syndrome curable by fremont  10y   17,158  

I have read some of the letters and want to clear up whe question whether Barrett’s is curable or not. I was diagnosed with Barret’s about four years ago. I am not a doctor but I think anyone who predicates an arguement or an opinion that doctors are not interested in curing people but are only interested in money is ignorant. Don’t listen to them. They could get you in serious trouble. Keep going to your doctor and taking care of your selves. ... ... Barrett’s is not curable. But that doesen’t mean that you are going to get cancer. Berrett,s is caused by stomach acid entering the esophogus an ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: i had Barretts..... by ChrisCorbet  10y   4,065  

I also was diagnosed with Barretts about 8 years ago. I went for the camera down the throat crap each year. Two years ago or so I was told I didn’t have it any longer. ... ... I’ve questioned other doctors about this and they all agreed that it can ”go away”. ... ... Dunno what I did if anything to help this but apparently it can cure itself. Or I was misdiagnosed. ... ... I still drink, but only to excess, and I still chew snuff. Perhaps that’s the secret....lol. ... ... Chris   [End]

• Re: i had Barretts... by #25935  10y   4,556  

Please tell me how you got rid if Barrets....Was told it could turn into cancer/ #25935   [End]

• Hey, DeAnn!!! Please check in!!!!! by corey  10y   3,546  

Just got to know that you are OK. Give us a holler, Please. ... ... Corey   [End]

• Re: Barretts can be cured. by sheroly  10y   4,500  

Hello ... I was diagnosed with Barretts over 3 years ago now & was told it is not curable but I do take losec to relieve the acid reflux which does help allot. ... What Im wondring is where are these 2 links you posted supposed to take a person? ... One just tells you about Who discovered the disease & what the disease is & the other is a link telling you its a disorder of the mind & only curable by magic( Im sure this is meant to be funny). ... Where exactly is the information that Barretts is curable?? If this is possible I would appreciatte the information. ... I have an endoscopy every year & so far ...   [retrieve this message]

• Barretts can be cured. by been there done that  10y   5,767  

Dear DeeAnn, ... The medical profession likes to make money and is not overly concerned with the health of the people. Maybe the doctor that told you that Barretts’ can’t be healed didn’t have the resources to heal you or was not well educated. Norman Ruppert Barrett, British Surgeon, born 1903, died 1979 both discovered and cured Barretts’ Syndrome. I’m going to put 2 web addresses on the bottom of this page. In case they don’t work properly, they are: ... ... ... http://www.whonamedit.com/doctor.cfm/880.html ... ... ... http://www.khoras.net/Khoras/Faunflor/Diseases/Barrett’s%20Synd.../Barrett’s%20Syndro ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: hi deeann!!!!!!!!! by DeeAnn  10y   3,466  

Thanks for responding DeAnn, I’m sending good vibes and pink light to you. Missed you ... ... Corey   [End]

• Re: hi deeann!!!!!!!!! by Corey  10y   3,525  

Thanks for responding DeAnn, I’m sending good vibes and pink light to you. Missed you ... ... Corey   [End]

• Re: hi deeann!!!!!!!!! by DeeAnn  10y   3,602  

thanks Corey.... ... ... I’ve been going thru a lot lately....   [End]

• hi deeann!!!!!!!!! by Corey  10y   3,868  

Good to see you posting. I was wondering why I was not seeing your posts recently. Good to see you back. ... ... Corey   [End]

• i had Barretts... by DeeAnn  10y   4,759  

I was told that i had Barretts esophagus back in 1983... at that time I was told it never heals and will always be there... i had upper GI series done last year and was told that i no longer had it..... this happen to anyone else ???   [End]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No side e...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Purest Body Products
Sanctum Pure Body Products are so pure you could eat them (no guarantees...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Advanced Colloidal Silver-Mankind’s original and safest Natural Ant...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Get an Instant Discount!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Colloidal Silver Makers
High quality and Fast Colloidal Silver Generators - complete line and...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Oasis Advanced Wellness
Premium natural health supplements including intraMAX superior organi...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

77 messages, 26 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 77, 1 pages,  61,899 page views

"Medicines are of subordinate importance because of their very nature they can only work symptomatically."
~ Hans Kusche, M.D.

Image Galler Barrett’s Oesophag. Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 1.01 sec at 4/24/2014 10:02:18 AM, requested by 54.196.69.189, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/s2.asp?f=513 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8