CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums18771 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded Triple Recommended Messages [25] , Sorted by Date Source: Candida Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR   FAQ  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Candida Homepage   Human Microbiota Transplantation Therapy   Rules
 30,845,111 page views     128,404 messages     20,842 topics     1 pages
Post New Message  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
6m ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Candida     All Forums 

Triple Recommended Messages [25] , Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Candida Forum on Facebook.com
Skeptical about Candida? Have skeptical questions? Go to Candida Debate Forum
  • One at a time   RRR Educational by White Shark  28d   480

Just do one flush at a time, do not plan too many ahead. ... ... If the liver flush is right way to go, it may help your acne already after the first flush. Or maybe after the second one. ... ... How many? ... Until all your digestion/acne/candida/skin symptoms are gone. ... ... How often? ... At least 10-14 days between flushes. Good diet between flushes (avoid food additives, factory food, canned food etc) is equally important as flushes. ... ... Liver flush is more like a Maraton, not like a sprint. You don’t run to flush your liver every day even if you feel it is working. You give your liver and your bile d ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: MUST READ!! The CURE for Seborrheic Dermatitis   RRR Success by Zachary  58d   6,224

Kefir topically and drinking killed a ten year jock ... Itch I had pretty much over night ... ... Research. Kefir grains ... ... Drink it homemade as it has more flora types than ... Any other probiotic. ... ... ... ...   [End]

• Beans beans no no   RRR Educational by White Shark  65d   441

You can’t eat beans (hummus) 2 days in a raw. ... Sorry. ... ... Beans, almost al beans, contain protease inhibitors. ... A protease is any enzyme that performs proteolysis. ... Protease inhibitors are molecules that inhibit the function of proteases. ... Protease inhibitors inhibit digestion of proteins, that in turn causes indigestion and gas. ... ... ... ... In human body, proteases are digestive enzymes. Without enzymes like trypsin, pepsin & chymotrypsin, we would not be able to digest proteins. ... ... Trypsin, pepsin & chymotrypsin are principal protein-degrading, or proteolytic, enzymes in the digestive sys ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: MUST READ The   RRR Success by RaiseYourHead  81d   8,237

First off, lemme just say that as soon as i washed my skin with the salt, the itchiness was COMPLETELY gone. holy crap. ... ... I have/had this condition on my scalp near the back of my head for about 4 months. It started off as mild dandruff (as a result to my excessive hair dying) i figured it would go away in a week or so if i just put some oils on it the make the dryness go away. wrong. it just got worse, and soon formed to what i unofficially diagnosed as ”Seborrheic dermatitis”. ... ... I found out that the cause of this was my hat. ... ... I have short hair, and i’m trying to grow it out. And w ...   [retrieve this message]

• Your EC is most likely antibiotics induced   RRR Educational by White Shark  85d   318

Your EC is most likely antibiotics induced. ... Actually, in over 95% of cases, EC Exfoliative Cheilitis is antibiotics induced disease. If you study medical history and statistics, you will doscover that EC was almost non-existant prior to 1950. ... Wide spread use of antibiotics started during 1950’s and 1960’s and later on. ... ... With that came a major epidemic of diseases that were rare or almost non-existent prior to the age of antibiotics. ... It is 100% sure that the epidemic of Inflammatory Bowel Disease is antibiotics induced (Crohns, Ulcerative Colitis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome) ... ... It is ...   [retrieve this message]

• Decreased Diversity of Bacteria Microbiome in Gut Associated Colorectal ...   RRR Educational by Dr.Jeff  4mo   840  Cross-post

I was amazed to see that antibiotics weren’t mentioned in the abstract as a cause of lost diversity. ... Decreased Diversity of Bacteria Microbiome in Gut Associated Colorectal Cancer http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/12/131206163051.htm ... ... ... Our data demonstrate that the loss of bacterial diversity under antibiotic selection is highly associated with the development of pneumonia in ventilated patients colonized with P. aeruginosa. ... Loss of bacterial diversity during antibiotic treatment of intubated patients colonized with Pseudomonas aeruginosa.http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/174 ...   [retrieve this message]

• Gut Biota Never Recover from Antibiotics: Damages Future Generations   RRR Educational by GetCuredOrDieTrying  5mo   637  Cross-post

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/gut-biota-never-recover-antibiotics-damages-future-generations ... ... Mass Use of Antibiotics ... By the time a child reaches age 18 in the industrialized world, the chances are he or she has been given 10-20 courses of antibiotics. That misuse continues into adulthood, and they’re casually prescribed to pregnant women. ... ... That’s where the situation grows ever worse. Part of normal childbirth is a baby’s passage through the birth canal—where it’s exposed to its first dose of beneficial bacteria. (This should give pause to anyone considering a caesarian birth that ...   [retrieve this message]

• Candida: A Disease of Antibiotics   RRR Educational by GetCuredOrDieTrying  5mo   299

... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK169215/ ... ... Initial reporting of penicillin as a wonder drug emphasised the fact that it was derived from a fungus, and a common one at that. Fungi of the genus Penicillia are ubiquitous in the soil and rotting matter across the world. They are most commonly seen in the bluish mould growing on old fruits and bread, and there are specific species associated with types of cheese: P. camemberti and P. roqueforti. Indeed, the species that Alexander Fleming derived his pioneering antibacterial from agent was the common P. chrysogenum (formerly P. notatum), ...   [retrieve this message]

• sulphites   RRR by #175455  8mo   1,590  Cross-post

Barratt-Hassett says he was first diagnosed with fibromyalgia back in 1990, though he had lived with the condition for all of his adult life. Fibromyalgia, which can make life truly miserable for sufferers, is characterized by pain in the muscles and surrounding structures, often accompanied by severe fatigue and exhaustion not abated by rest or sleep. It wasn’t until 2010 – two decades after being diagnosed – that Barratt-Hassett accidentally discovered the sulfite connection. His research led him to discover that sulfites are everywhere in the food supply, “hidden and undeclared,” as he ...   [retrieve this message]

• I smell like feces why?!   RRR by EpicStrawberries  10mo   2,540  Cross-post

Hello guys. I’m new here & I see everyone on here is very supportive and helpful. I am 15 years old and about to be a junior in highschool starting in August. I have been suffering from this since 6 or 7th grade. When people first started asking what was that smell I ignored it and said to myself, ”I don’t smell anything they are nuts” Then people started to turn their nose up at me. I couldn’t smell a thing! This girl I thought was my friend said ”it smells like sh*t and period and I know who it is” then she whispered to my friend and they both looked at me. I felt like I just wanted to d ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Body odor problems making live lonely   RRR by hadenuff29  14mo   2,009

Wowee man these forums are like committing suicide. ... ... Everyone needs to get more positive and get on the front foot and take spme serious action.The illness wont miraculously dissapear without action. ... ... There is too much information I need to tell you but one of the best things I could say is to buy the book the MIRACLE OF FASTING by Braggs. In it on about page 83 i think, he talks of a person with chronic odour issues who overcomes it with a year of regular weekly water fasts, and some 7-10 day fasts. It’s an awesome book and I recommend it just for that one case study. I personally ha ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded NEWS! MS cure and other links!.. slightly o/t at some forums.   RRR Educational by 1234567  17mo   1,041  Cross-post

Hi Guys! ... ... Here is a video which could change some People’s life - if u care, of course... This is a very powerful testimony. Everyone should watch this. It is 17 minutes long, but will be the best time investment you ever made in your life. Take notes! ... ... ... ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLjgBLwH3Wc ... ... ... I just want to add from myself, eat meat in moderations and if u eat it then eat only organic coz I do not think u need antibiotics and hormones in ur system, right?.. And I also think that lady could have been cures without eating meat.. the main thing here is to make an accent of ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: the hope you have and finding a cure   RRR Educational by madden  22mo   42,729

Hi --I found that foods and drinks containing the many forms of sulfite preservatives in them somehow reacted in my gut and I exhaled hydrogen sulfite (rotten egg gas.) Not much is documented on this percular illness, but I discovered it eventually through trial and error -- wine, beer, dryed fruit, apple cyder, some baked goods, etc etc canned veges, sometimes graps are sprayed with sulfite etc etc its everywhere. all the best -- if this works(it may not be the cause for you) please spread it around to others thanks   [End]

• New Book   RRR by mo123  23mo   2,298

I see many here want a 5 minute ”quickie” answer as to how to be well and that is impossible. Although I have suggested that you spend the time reading the free articles on the forum, many will not do that either. ... ... You can be well with Nigella sativa, but only when the diet and program is followed exactly. So to end all of these questions I have decided to write an ebook and sell it on Amazon where those who truly want to be well can order the book and know the truth. ... ... There will always be those who have doubts and wonder if it is really possible and I understand that. So instead of ...   [retrieve this message]

• Xanax...? +edit Re: Saliva results, please help fast.   RRR by unyquity  3y   4,287

jboy7815, ... ... If you’ve been using Xanax (or any benzodiazepine) for longer than 4-8 weeks, you can be experiencing what is known as ’tolerance withdrawal’...your symptoms are "spot on". ... ... Doctors typically deny this can happen (basically because they don’t understand it and can’t admit they could be responsible for causing such a thing).  But there are hundreds of thousands of people worldwide (and a handful of doctors) that DO know the truth. ... ... In a very quick nutshell, here’s basically how it happens.  Benzos chemically stimulate our GABA receptors (which are ...   [retrieve this message]

• Turmeric cured my Candida   RRR by LittleWhiteDove  4y   30,059  Cross-post

To All Candida Sufferers, ... ... There are other posts on CureZone, claiming similar results from using Turmeric - usually as a side effect. ... ... I have been suffering from Candida for a long time, with most debilitating symptoms associated with Candida Overgrowth. ... ... I have not been eating bread for a long time, very little pasta or other wheat products. But that did not seem to make a big difference. The only difference I did notice, was when I did eat Sugar and/or Bread, the Candida flared up to intolerable levels. ... ... The first thing I did to seriously starve the Candida, was to cut out all ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: help is on the way   RRR Success by chengtracy  4y   1,896

Hey, I tried this for about a month and my eczema did clear up pretty significantly in a few weeks. However, I did also start on a raw food diet and take regular colonic sessions...in my opinion, it’s worth a try.   [End]

• SUCCESS STORY, from formerly sickofhives   RRR by abundanthealth  4y   4,840  Cross-post

Hi everyone, ... ... I rarely visit this site anymore, but remember reading numerous posts in the past if anyone really recovers from candida and I felt it important to post, YES! ... ... Anyone that knows my story, knows that I had severe candida that manifested in miserable hives for years. (10 years) Five years in, I found out I had serious candida so started on products. I’ve spent thousands of dollars on this, as many have. I know people don’t like to hear that recovery takes years, but the plain truth is, it often does. By the time our bodies are screaming out for help, the imbalance has b ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Cause of my sebborheic dermitis found!!! Lupus too   RRR Educational by bigdaddyfromcincinnati  4y   7,702

I am not a doctor but I assume it could. lead is not good. How where you tested for heavy metals. I had a hair test one time and it show very little mercury so for three years I thought mecury was not my problem. then by chance I did a urine chelation test and bam a huge amount of mecury showed up. the hurse said she has never seen it htis high. then I read andy cutlers book and he said the same thing about hair test and mercury. that they are not accurate because mercury causes impaired mineral transport so the mercury does not show up in some hair test. andy also said urine chall ...   [retrieve this message]

• Cause of my sebborheic dermitis found!!! Lupus too   RRR Educational by bigdaddyfromcincinnati  5y   8,483  Cross-post

I found out what caused my seborrheic dermititis and lupus like condition. I have severe mercury poisoning. I am chelating now and getting better. I have had this condition for ten years. The rash was in the mustache area, groin, armpits and chest. My joints ached and I have another rash on my face. Thousands of tiny pimples would flare. My symptoms were high tied to things I would eat. Dairy and carbs and preservatives caused the rash to flare severely. I have tried every treatment out there. I was treated for candida with no relief. I had a hair test for heavy metals 3 years ...   [retrieve this message]

• Liver care for poor old livers!   RRR by nonmoi  5y   5,421

This is quoted from an article by Zoltan Rona. I think it contains all you need to know about which liver supplements do what. Very precious source of info. ... ... Reversing Liver Damage ... Use one or more of the following herbs and other nutrients. ... Supplement Daily dosage ... Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 500 mg or more ... N-acetylcysteine 500 mg, 3 times daily ... Alpha lipoic acid 300 mg, 3 times daily ... Coenzyme Q10 100 mg, 3 times daily or more ... Curcumin 500 mg, 3 times daily ... L-taurine (prevents or breaks down gallstones) 500 mg, 3 times daily ... S-adenosyl-methionine/SAMe (boosts phase 2 liver d ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How I CURED my Fecal Bad Breath Odor, you can too.   RRR Educational by greenbay27  6y   57,725

99718 - Everything I have read says you can’t overdose on probiotics so no I do not think increasing your dosage is dangerous. ... ... mark82 - I had been doing a lot of the other things but didn’t change my diet. Once I changed my diet and eliminated the bad foods. I saw results within 3 weeks. I think Diet is very important. There is something wrong with our digestive systems and until e repair it, we need to stay away from high sulfur foods such as Red meat, dairy, eggs, beans etc. You stated that you are still drinking milk Mark, I would strongly advise you eliminate that. Milk is probably ...   [retrieve this message]

• Glutathione deficiency & autoimmune diseases,viruses,   RRR by jessesmom1987  6y   12,752

Glutathione deficiency has been found to be virtually universal in autoimmune diseases. This deficiency has two major implications: detox failure and viral/microbial activation. Glutathione plays a major role in detoxification. This deficiency impairs the body’s ability to get rid of toxins. ... ... Consequently, people slowly become toxic, storing away poisons in fatty tissue, muscles, organs and the brain. This cellular detox failure can make people canaries to their environment. ... ... To detoxify successfully, this glutathione deficiency must be addressed. ... ... Because glutathione is a potent ant ...   [retrieve this message]

• Leaky Gut - Must Read   RRR by theNortherner  7y   3,334

From herbs2000.com ... ... ... Leaky gut syndrome ... ... An inflammation in the intestinal wall, or the wall of the gut leads to the condition commonly known as leaky gut syndrome. Inflammation can spread to the other parts of the body during the course of this condition, as the substances contained in the gut permeate out from the protective lining of the gut, escaping into the bloodstream and traveling all over the body to cause inflammation in areas of the body very far removed from the gut. In addition, due to the dysfunction present in the intestines during the condition, the rendered incapable ...   [retrieve this message]

• Body Cleansing and the Standard American Diet   RRR by askKelley  8y   3,880  Cross-post

04/01/06 ... Kelley Franzmann ... ... I have been encouraged by the recent number of colon and body-cleansing products that are making their way onto the television, into magazine articles, and onto the internet and here at the Curezone. Growing public awareness of the health benefits attributed to detoxification has generated quite a stir in the health industry, prompting many companies to focus their attention on educating the general public on the importance of internal cleansing. ... ... Our Polluted Environment ... ... Chances are you are reading this because you have concerns and questions about toxi ...   [retrieve this message]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Colon Cleanse
Safely relieve bloating and constipation associated with an unhealthy colon.
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Official Dr. Clark Video Database

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Enhance Nutrient Absorption with Digestive Enzymes- Bromelain, Enzy...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty acid...
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
Healthy Weight Loss
”I saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September and...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Tests
Bad Breath Tests, how to test bad breath
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Oasis Advanced Wellness
Premium natural health supplements including intraMAX superior organi...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Skeptical about Candida? Have skeptical questions? Go to Candida Debate Forum

128,404 messages, 20,842 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 128404, 1 pages,  30,845,111 page views
    Forum Archives:   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9

"Antibiotics... may be the single greatest cause of candidiasis."
~ Murray Susser, M.D.

Image Galler Candida Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Parasites and Pimples
It is not easy to conjecture what parasite you may have. I found natu...

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefi...

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces ...

Royal Defense - The Safest Candida Treatment
Royal Defense is a food supplement made from p...

Proven Parasite Diet

Proven Candida Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Advanced Colloidal Silver-Mankind’s original and safest Natural A...

$5 off at Iherb.com
Use referral code X0T949 to get $5 off your first order from iherb.com

Google Ads

Parasites and Pimples

Proven Parasite Diet

Proven Candida Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

$5 off at Iherb.com

Google Ads

Parasites and Pimples

Proven Parasite Diet

Proven Candida Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

$5 off at Iherb.com

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 1.41 sec at 4/16/2014 7:56:45 PM, requested by 54.234.60.133, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/s2.asp?f=460&ob=d&c=4 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8