CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums35860 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [541] , Sorted by Value Source: Zoonotic Disease Support Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 30,218 page views     547 messages     91 topics     4 pages
Post New Message  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
10d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Zoonotic Disease     All Forums 

All Messages [541] , Sorted by Value   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Zoonotic Disease Support Forum on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1  2  3 4  
  • Re: AHA! Found a Remedy for Scalp/Skin Problem (aka: Killing the Mites ...   RN SUCCESS by horsezan  7y   49,532

I’ve been moving so I haven’t checked this site in a while. Sorry I’m late getting tot his. ... ... ... ... I’m personally under the assumption that the weird-folliculitis, for me, is mites, in my case anyway. I’m not sure what sort, because I haven’t actually been ”officially” diagnosed (I’m just not in the mood to go to doctors anymore for this, since I’ve had NO success that way thus far), but it seems to fit the description of mite symptoms as well as reacting like mites. ... ... (I’m not sure how we got them, but my whole family got hit with a weird red ”dot” sore around the same time...and someo ...   [retrieve this message]

• AHA! Found a Remedy for Scalp/Skin Problem (aka: Killing the Mites that...   RN SUCCESS by horsezan  7y   51,592  Cross-post

BORAX! Yes, the laundry detergent Borax! ... ... ... This guy used this on his dog (mange is from mites, which is very similar [if not the same] to the problems mites cause in humans). Guess what I’m buying at the grocery store today? :) This is actually something affordable that I can do to my whole family--me, a lot, and them a couple times just for safety’s sake, since I’ve been battling this since March on myself. ... ... I also found a picture of a lady who caught mange (she worked at an animal shelter) and her skin looked EXACTLY like mine...large zit-like things, bright red, painful and sl ...   [retrieve this message]

• Toxoplasma Infection Increases Risk Of Schizophrenia, Study Suggests   RR by LCD  4y   4,160

Toxoplasma Infection Increases Risk Of Schizophrenia, Study Suggests ... ... ... ScienceDaily (Jan. 18, 2008) — Findings from what is believed to be the largest comparison of blood samples collected from healthy individuals and people with schizophrenia suggest that infection with the common Toxoplasma gondii parasite, carried by cats and farm animals, may increase the risk of schizophrenia. ... ... ... http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080116123517.htm ... ... Researchers found that of the 180 study subjects diagnosed with schizophrenia, 7 percent had been infected with toxoplasma prior to their ...   [retrieve this message]

• Can the common brain parasite, Toxoplasma gondii, influence human cultur...   RR by LCD  4y   5,089

Can the common brain parasite, Toxoplasma gondii, influence human culture? ... Kevin D Lafferty* ... + Author Affiliations ... ... ... Western Ecological Research Centre, United States Geological Survey, Marine Science Institute University of California, Santa Barbara, CA 93106, USA ... (lafferty@lifesci.ucsb.edu) ... ... ... Abstract ... ... The latent prevalence of a long-lived and common brain parasite, Toxoplasma gondii, explains a statistically significant portion of the variance in aggregate neuroticism among populations, as well as in the ‘neurotic’ cultural dimensions of sex roles and uncertainty avoidance. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: The Cure For Parasites And Lyme   R by coastanoan  16mo   2,074

hi Justin- ... somehow your story strikes a chord w/ me. I was big time adventurer about 10 years ago, hiker, partier etc. I was bitten by many ticks. after 6 years ill and undiagnosed I finally discovered it was lyme and bartonella and babesia (all separate diseases that can be transmitted by ticks). now 4 years later still in a struggle but more recently hammered by a nasty full blown parasite invasion after eating contaminated fish. my immune system couldn’t take it. so now i’m here,,, looking for answers to something that is even more of a deep dark abyss then lyme and co=infecti ...   [retrieve this message]

• Cat Parasite Affects Everything We Feel and Do   R by LCD  4y   4,272  Cross-post

Cat Parasite Affects Everything We Feel and Do ... ... ... 5/3/09, 11:04 AM EDT ... ... ... Kevin Lafferty is a smart, cautious, thoughtful scientist who doesn’t hate cats, but he has put forth a provocative theory that suggests that a clever cat parasite may alter human cultures on a massive scale. ... ... His phone hasn’t stopped ringing since he published one of the strangest research papers to come out of the mill in quite awhile. ... ... http://abcnews.go.com/m/screen?id=2288095 ... ... ... The parasite, Toxoplasma gondii, has been transmitted indirectly from cats to roughly half the people on the planet, and it ...   [retrieve this message]

• Urinary Infections - Zoonatic E. Coli   R by rabbitears  6y   771  Cross-post

http://www.reuters.com/article/healthNews/idUSSAT30304220080223?feedType=RSS&feedName=healthNews&rpc=22&sp=true ... ... Urinary tract infections may come from pets ... ... Fri Feb 22, 2008 – Report by Reuters ... ... By David Douglas ... ... NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - Picking up an E. coli bug from your pet might lead to a urinary tract infection, according to Minneapolis-based researchers. ... ... "Sharing of E. coli strains among humans and pets within a household, including strains that can cause urinary tract infections, is extremely common," Dr. James R. Johnson told Reuter ...   [retrieve this message]

• It's WORKING   R by horsezan  7y   45,878

I can’t believe it. Anyone suffering with ”chronic” folliculitis, etc, really ought to look into mites. I cannot believe how amazingly everything is cleared up. Wow. ... ... I’m using borax (the 20 Mule Team kind in the laundry section). Sometimes I make a solution of it with hydrogen peroxide and let it sit on my head for 15 minutes, sometimes I just throw a 1/4 cup into my shampoo and scrub, but either which way, I am telling a DEFINITE difference in my scalp and my skin. ... ... I still haven’t recieved the Orange TKO I ordered, but I’ve read that it’s an equally powerful mite killer. I have ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Want to Know...   R by hopinso  8y   4,381

Oil pulling will probably help, but may not cure. All of us need to rid ourselves of the allopathic mindset that says if I just do this or that, I will get well. Natural healing means the entire body must be brought to it natural state of homeostasis, or balance. Only then can true healing begin. If a bacterial infection is the problem, then herbals like olive leaf, oil of oregano, and grapefruit seed extract, along with coconut oil may help the body rid itself of the invading bacteria. Essential fatty acids, antioxidants, and bioavailable minerals will help strengthen the immune system so ...   [retrieve this message]

• Fruitarian Diet: the healthiest, most nonviolent, highest yielding food ...   by frugivorous  14mo   753  Cross-post

WHAT IS A FRUITARIAN? ... ... Most of us affirm... what we must learn. In that spirit we offer you this article on fruitarian diet. These thoughts are our hearts’ aspirations. May they be more and more our constant reality. ... ... Fruit includes nonkilled products of nut and fruit trees, berry bushes, vines and plants. ... ... ... ... Health ... ... The healthiest food (see below for .vitamin C . weight loss. .natural fiber .least food poisoning .antiacidification .most digestible .natural for anatomy .prevention of calcium oxylate kidney stones . electrolyte balance . polysaccharides which prevent insulin exhau ...   [retrieve this message]

• This information might change your life.   by Kalinorth  16mo   8,248

I had these same problems if not worse. I started to research and try out different products and they kinda worked for a while. The only product that truly worked was from www.oldfashionedspices.com . It was their I need help tincture and their Adult parasite de wormer that did the trick i took these for three months. I also used the Kleri tea from the dr natura cmopany in conjunction with the OFS products. After being sick I also wanted to change my diet so that this would never happen again. So I became a raw food guy. I am now a juicer for life and im loving the vitality and the new fou ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: DOXYCYCLINE little help in Morgellons   by getout  3y   3,686

Of course it doesn’t. YOu didn’t read all of it. ... You have to do: ... ... albendazole, ivermectin, and doxy. ... ... i have ALL the symptoms and have been doing the protocol for 1 month now and am getting much better! ... ... lots of morg people are getting better when they use wormers with antibiotics. ... ... things get worse at first as things die off in the body, but then you start getting better. ... ... I would admonish you to give it a month to try it and see for yourself....the protocol is for several cycles, so it takes times...but there is improvement all the time. ... ... I’m at least 2/3rds better. I have ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Morgellons protocol?   by getout  3y   8,548

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1586882#i ... ... ... ... I have all of the morgellons symptoms and I am getting tremendously better! ... ... If you follow this, you’ll do much better.   [End]

• ANTIBIOTICS DOXYCYCLINE & BACTRIM: Morgellons, Strongyloides, & Filarias...   by ICU  3y   10,442  Cross-post

For Parasite Warriors ~~ ... ... Following is an excerpt from the Albendazole & Ivermectin Protocol ~ Strongyloides, Filariasis, & Morgellons:  http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1586882#i ... ... Antibiotics:   Parasites, larva, & eggs that migrate or scatter carry enteric bacteria & pathogens from the GI tract.  They may (but not always) spread bacterial infections throughout the body (e.g., respiratory tract, mucous membranes, genitourinary tract, organs, skin, soft tissue, eyes, ears, etc).  ... ... At the beginning of parasite drug t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded DESSAU: Killing Parasite Larva In Throat, Sinuses, Mouth, & Eyes   by ICU  3y   4,408  Cross-post

Hi Dessau ~ ... ... This is in response to your PM to me: ... ... "Thanks so much for your help ICU! By the way, I’ve had a worm coming up my throat for several days, but it has managed to go over to my right sinus and is coming out of my nostril with the help of toilet paper. My question is, is there anything that I can use to catch the worm in so that it does not burst and dissolve like it does it toilet paper? That way, I can prove to my MD. that I am not DOP!" ... ... The worm crawling in your throat & nose is probably ascaris or another species of roundworm. ... ... As with many ty ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: TOPICAL TREATMENTS: Morgellons Sores/Lesions, Skin Parasites, Scabie...   by getout  3y   8,115

Hi, ... ... Firstly, what this topic is about: Topical treatments: ... I swear by putting ivermectin in aloe vera (or whatever else). It helps stop the activity in my lesions. I also have bought and used many of ICU’s recommended things. ... ... Diaper rash/zinc is good. ... Icy hot.....beware! It burned the tar out of my thighs...stung bad.......and when I applied it a bit too genrously......I didn’t know what to feel...but I was freezing and stinging at the same time. LOL (but not funny at the time..as I was struggling with chills). But, I use it more moderately now. ... ... I also use anything with menthol ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: TOPICAL TREATMENTS: Morgellons Sores/Lesions, Skin Parasites, Scabie...   by getout  3y   7,972

Dear ICU, I’ve been battling for over a month (obviously others have been for years). ... ... I was praying for God’s help. It popped into my mind that maybe the fibers could be filiary worms. I have most symptoms of Morgellons. ... ... I decided on my own to start Ivermectin and Doxycyline after much research. ... ... With 24 hours of starting this protocol, i happenend upon your information. I considered this a confirmation from God. ... ... Through this time I’ve cried so many tears when nothing was helping. However, I couldn’t help but think of all the suffering that many people were enduring here and ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Hello again...   by Catwoman72  4y   2,448

I know this was posted months ago.. but just wanted to say that I had very bad long term dealings with ringworm which was all over my body and would not go away via any of the topical stuff.. BUT it did finally go away through INTERNAL iodine supplementation. In fact it went away very quickly with a high dose of iodine. Apparently skin issues like ringworm can be due to an undetected low thyroid condition and iodine supplementation can be very beneficial! Just wanted to let you know in case you didn’t! Cause mine came back when I went off the iodine but then cleared again when I got back o ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Urgent Public Notice The Legal Problem With MMS   by Dquixote1217  4y   6,595

Jim Humble himself said that MMS does not kill any pathogens.  Obviously, the pathogens must be killed by the oxidation from MMS. Killing pathogens as well as mutated cancer cells does release quite the cascade of toxins. Virtually all people with cancer and most with other illness have impaired livers to begin with and such an increased toxic load could be fatal.  That is why the late great cancer pioneer Max Gerson found that half his patients were dying of liver failure until he began making sure that they took steps to keep the bile ducts open and flowing and protect the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded MORGELLONS & STRONGYLOIDES: Albendazole & Ivermectin Drug Treatment Prot...   by ICU  4y   14,843  Cross-post

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... For Parasite Warriors ~~ (Updated 11-3-10) ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... Albendazole & Ivermectin Drug Protocol:     ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... Albendazole & Ivermectin are broad-spectrum antiparasitic drugs prescribed together for intestinal, ectoparasitic, & systemic infections of Strongyloides, Filariasis, & Morgellons. ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... For details on life cycles, symptoms, pictures, & treatment for parasites listed above, see references below. ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... These drugs are als ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded ALBENDAZOLE & IVERMECTIN DRUG PROTOCOL: Morgellons & Strongyloides   by ICU  4y   22,172  Cross-post

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... For Parasite Warriors ~~ (Updated 11-3-10) ... ...   ... ... Albendazole & Ivermectin Drug Protocol:     ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• TOPICAL PARASITE TREATMENTS: Morgellons, Skin Parasites, Mites, Scabies,...   by ICU  4y   21,308  Cross-post

... For Parasite Warriors ~~ (Updated 10-22-10) ... ...   ... ... Following are topical treatments for skin parasites, scabies, mites, cutaneous larva migrans/currens, & Morgellons sores/lesions. ... ... Use on body, feet, scalp, skin, face, lips, sinuses, around eyes, inside nose & ears, perianal & genitourinary areas. ... ... These remedies kill skin parasites & larva; dry up critters; relieve itching, burning, stinging, rashes, & creepy-crawling; remove Morg biofilm & scabs; & promote healing of infected skin & ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Colon bacteria saturated flesh recalled (virtually all animal flesh...   by grzbear  7y   1,995

Higher life forms, especially, carnivores are bio-accumulators. The good news, we (humans) would not likely exist as we do now without the concentrated nutrient source of meats, especially the preferred organ meats; in fact, may have been extinct long ago without it. ... ... The bad news? As the world becomes more and more polluted this food source becomes somewhat more of a liability because it also bio-accumulates toxins, especially in the organ meats, which most people now avoid. That is why free range, organic and wild meat sources are best, especially the nutrient and fat dense organ me ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: AHA! Found a Remedy for Scalp/Skin Problem (aka: Killing the Mites ...   by horsezan  7y   46,566

I’ve done this twice now and it appears to be working! :)   [End]

• A Deadly Virus Has Killed As Many As Six Million Pigs in the US, Canada,...   by nonviolentfood  10d   167  Cross-post

... A Deadly Pig Virus Has Killed As Many As 6 Million Pigs In the US, Canada And Mexico ... ... Factory farm conditions of filth are one of the factors in the development of this deadly virus ... ... A pig virus has killed millions of piglets in Canada, Mexico and the US. 27 states at present are affected, with the most in Iowa, Minnesota, North Carolina and Illinois. Major media have not until now carried the story. ... ABC Disney and Breitbart are blaming China for a pig virus while the world’s biggest pig producer is Smithfield of Virginia, with slaughterhouses and factory farms in Virginia, North Ca ...   [retrieve this message]

• needhelp2014: Treatment For Skin Parasites & Demodex Mites   by ICU  22d   175  Cross-post

... Hi needhelp2014 - ... ... ... ... This is in reply to your PM to me about your skin parasite infection.  Am posting this on the forum since the info provided may be helpful to others. ... ... ... ... Since your only symptom is bodywide itching, you may have a Demodex Mite infection. ... ... ... ... Suggest the following remedies: ... - Soak in a tub of hot water for 30 minutes with 1 cup Borax & 1 cup epson salts added.  On alternate days, add 1 cup epson salts & 1 cup apple cider vinegar.  Close your eyes tightly, hold your nose, & submerge your head several times. ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Widespread & Prevalent Anti-helmintic Drug resistance in parasitic w...   by CLEW  24d   141

Hey I’d rather go out cliff diving! That’s always been on my list of stuff to do...   [End]

• Re: Do Vegan Prisoners Have A Right To Nonviolent Food?   by c.b.  26d   85

In my book, when you commit a crime that reduces your freedom to imprisonment, you also forfeit your priviledges to eat what you want. And if it reduces violence and disease, I’m all for it. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Do Vegan Prisoners Have A Right To Nonviolent Food?   by nonviolentfood  26d   75

For links which go with this article ... see indybay dot org today’s date   [End]

• Do Vegan Prisoners Have A Right To Nonviolent Food?   by nonviolentfood  26d   92  Cross-post

Do Vegan Prisoners Have A Right To Nonviolent Food? ... ... ... NONVIOLENT FOOD: POSITIVE CHANGE ... ... Jails serving higher percentages of vegan food find health care expense and food costs are reduced ... and that prisoners are more peaceful because of less adrenalin and uric acid in the diet. ... **** ... ... The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit held in a case that ”when a person sincerely ... holds beliefs dealing with issues of ‘ultimate concern’ that for her occupy a ... ‘place parallel to that filled by ... God in traditionally religious persons,’ those beliefs ... represent her religion.” ... Beliefs ” ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Widespread & Prevalent Anti-helmintic Drug resistance in parasitic w...   by WisingUp  28d   348

And, as my Mama has said.... she’ll be 90 any day now, LORD willing.... ... ... It’s not the wrinkles that bother her.... ... ... It’s The Slow Rot. ... ... Bless You, Mama.   [End]

• Re: Widespread & Prevalent Anti-helmintic Drug resistance in parasitic w...   by WisingUp  28d   292

BTW, op...... ... ... We are born dying. ... And.... one day, the deed is done. ... What Then? ... The Big Question. ... ... You did not ask for advice. ... You stated what you believe to be true and we’re all supposed to be deathly afraid... of Death. ... Which Is... The Conclusion to our run on this Orb. ... ... So. ... ... UNLESS you are So Afflicted that you have ZERO CHOICE and must address parasitic problemos.... ... ... Perhaps..... ... ... Turn Your Gaze upon.... ... ... Eternity. ... Your Place Within. ... ... You’re already dying. ... Hell. You Just Caught On? ... ... BTW, op... if you have been paying attention to Life.... ... ... Your Death WILL B ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Widespread & Prevalent Anti-helmintic Drug resistance in parasitic w...   by WisingUp  28d   349

Yeah.... ... ... Just take a riding lawnmower over some dried pig schidtt (coming in from the woods and rooting/tearing it up) and you know WHY best practice is to wear a mask... ... ... Airborne indeed. ... ... We are a bio body. ... Composed of living critters. ... Each cell is alive, btw. ... ... A balance struck..... the body survives, various critters (that have been here with us since when) survive... and we carry on with the tasks given us in This Life.... ... ... Before we exit a Corrupt Body to... hopefully.... Something Better.... ... ... No news here. ... ... There are some things that We have to deal with these days t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Widespread & Prevalent Anti-helmintic Drug resistance in parasitic w...   by Cimber38  28d   303

So even if it is the end of the human race there is nothing we can do about it. People won’t even believe parasites exist in developed countries let alone that they are air born and going to wipe us out. Just treat your self and try to stay healthy.   [End]

• Re: Help Needed: Rope Worm Questionnaire - An Unofficial Survey   by apolk  28d   255

1. Age of AI = 27 ... ... ... 2. State/Country of AI = NY, USA ... ... ... 3. Gender of AI: Female ... ... ... 4. What is the current state of health of the AI (low quality, average quality, above average quality)? Average quality with digestive issues. ... ... ... 5. Does the AI have what visually appears to be ropes? (see photos in above research paper) Yes ... ... ... 6. Approximately when was the first rope seen? A few months ago, however I second guessed them (denial?). Ropes have been seen more frequently in the last 2 weeks. ... ... ... 7. Approximately how many ropes have been seen since the first rope was noticed? About 5 ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Widespread & Prevalent Anti-helmintic Drug resistance in parasitic w...   by Soly047  28d   327

You clearly don’t know any facts. You just speculate all the time as with some ppl here. Go and read immunology and parasitology.   [End]

• Re: Widespread & Prevalent Anti-helmintic Drug resistance in parasitic w...   by apple orchard  29d   414

it is amazing how people believes more in fairy tales instead of the real facts from real people that you call ’nonsense’... ...   [End]

• Re: Widespread & Prevalent Anti-helmintic Drug resistance in parasitic w...   by Soly047  29d   370

Nothing new here. Sure they will mutate to avoid future drug death if they survive. Mind you they mutate before any drug hits them in order to ensure survival in a host. It’s natural. Parasites are masters in mutations. If parasites mutate to avoid your highly sophisticated TH2 ’anti-done’... They can do same for any drug. But once again stop this silly claims reg end of the human existence. You clearly underestimate the human immune system it’s damn good at doing one job with them... Keeping you alive. Be amazed that you are not dead yet. And stop PM me with some nonsense plz.   [End]

• Re: VIRUS as cure against Systemic/Pulmonary Worm Infections?   by apple orchard  29d   206

sth that kills your cells may also kill these parasites, sd... ... ... but then again if they feed on our white blood cells i guess ur right, it may not work... :( :( ... ... any other idea?   [End]

• Widespread & Prevalent Anti-helmintic Drug resistance in parasitic worms   by apple orchard  29d   388  Cross-post

Must Read... ... ... It’s been quite a while since we have these completely resistant worm parasites... ... ... It is high likely that we get these highly resistant parasites from the extensive use of (even much, much wider range of medications) in animal/cattle farms around us... ... ... Re-posting this link from 3 years ago: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1816724 ... ... These ultra-resistant parasites will mark the end to our existence...   [End]

• Re: VIRUS as cure against Systemic/Pulmonary Worm Infections?   by sd2345  30d   229

I really can’t see how introducing an infection into the body with a currently overloaded immune system.....would be of any benefit. Fever, often experienced during a cleansing and detox program as it is the defense built into our body against invaders. But you can’t erradicate an entire parasite infection in all stages this way.   [End]

• VIRUS as cure against Systemic/Pulmonary Worm Infections?   by apple orchard  30d   262  Cross-post

Is it possible to use VIRUSES as cure against dreadfulsystemic / pulmonary worm infections? ... ... Worm infections are now becoming probably the deadliest airborne disease ever known to mankind. Many cases have been misdiagnosed as some kind of other pulmonary/respiratory diseases. ... ... A systemic infection of worms in the human body is always marked with the pulmonary stage where these parasites use the patient’s lungs and respiratory system as their new breeding ground. Once it gets to this stage worm infection becomes airborne and gets very contagious to everyone around them. What once was a ...   [retrieve this message]

• nanadwarf tapeworms   by UserX  47d   218  Cross-post

• DEADLY PULMONARY DISEASE PLAGUE by Nana Tapeworms!!!   by UserX  52d   452  Cross-post

DEADLY RESPIRATORY/PULMONARY ILLNESS/PLAGUE/INFECTION by Nana Tapeworms!!! ... ... WARNING: DEADLY MYSTERIOUS RESPIRATORY/PULMONARY INFECTION/PLAGUE by Nana/Dwarf Tapeworms: End of all species????? ... ======================================================== ... ... Please heed this warning. What i’m about to convey to you is something most dreadful you will find very hard to believe. I am writing this msg to you so that you’ll know about what is about to happen soon in advance. Probably when you hear it in the news someday in the future it would all be TOO LATE. ... ... I have also forwarded this e-mail to ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Do pin worms scatter in nose ears etc   by phelp  60d   586

eyes scalp would guess dental ... sometimes this chart helps. ... http://mydentistaz.com/interactive-meridian-tooth-chart/ ... root canals on eye meridian could be issue   [End]

• Re: Help Needed: Rope Worm Questionnaire - An Unofficial Survey   by vinimack007  61d   613

1. Age of AI =31 ... ... ... 2. State/Country of AI =TX, USA ... ... ... 3. Gender of AI:Male ... ... ... 4. What is the current state of health of the AI (low quality, average quality, above average quality)?average quality ... ... ... 5. Does the AI have what visually appears to be ropes? (see photos in above research paper)yes ... ... ... 6. Approximately when was the first rope seen?after an enema two days ago. ... ... ... 7. Approximately how many ropes have been seen since the first rope was noticed? four ... ... ... 8. What symptoms has the AI experienced in reference to the ropes? chronic stomach ache, chronic acid reflux, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I have these 3 infections in my left footleg   by bonnieforbez  67d   292

you must find out whether it is ... [url=http://www.goodhealthtipsonline.com/search/label/Elephantiasis]Elephantiasis Disease[/url] or not.   [End]

• FormulaGirl: Morgellons Drug Treatment Protocol   by ICU  71d   238  Cross-post

... Hi FormulaGirl -  ... ... ... ... Ref:  Your PM to me:    ... ... ... ... "Hello ... I have done tons of research on Morgellons - which I am battling right now. I just found your posts today which are very informative. I have not asked anyone else for help or joined any other forums, however, hoping you might be able to correspond with me and answer a few questions. ... ... ... ... I can give you more information about my situation -including a very odd part of my Morgellons which I have not found anywhere on the internet. ... ... ... ... My regular MD said there was nothing he could offer m ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Do pin worms scatter in nose ears etc   by Cimber38  72d   537

I had tons of brown specks, pin worms and some more hook worms when I started taking the albendazole. I also had a bunch of white seeds come out. I figured out they were from pineapple. I was eating tons of fresh pineapple especially the hard middle part for the bromelain. I am wondering if they are the herbs passing through. I am feeling much better. No symptoms. I’m just holding my breath hoping its really gone but don’t want to get my hopes up. I think the enzymes and betain hcl are huge factors in killing these things off before an infection can set in. Once you have them for me the P ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Do pin worms scatter in nose ears etc   by stress overload  72d   550

I hear ya that is exactly how I would describe the pinworms or whatever they are .There is a steady stream of them and just when you think you have them all .Here they come again . Mine will vary in size by just a little bit but I haven’t seen anything too big except for the thread type worms .Which I am guessing are literally that .Thread worms .And I saw one tapeworm segment in the tub and then one other in the toilet .But other then that no sign of them . ... I would LOVE to know where the black or brown specks fit into all of this .i just have this strange feeling that this is the key to ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Do pin worms scatter in nose ears etc   by Cimber38  73d   559

I’ve often wondered if the things I had were pin worms because they were so hard to get rid of. But they acted like them and were the right size. They were strange because some would look like a little white fat worms with a pointy tail, some would look like thread or cotton, some would look like straight tiny staples. Some would look like wiggly thread. I just figured different stages of development. The hook worms all looked the same size and shape. I figured the ALbendazole and herbs should kill them all. If there were any ascari that scares me because I have not seen any big ones. I p ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Do pin worms scatter in nose ears etc   by stress overload  73d   574

I just read a reply of yours that was posted on another forum and you were saying that low eosinophils likely meant no worm infection .Mine were 2.0 which is pretty darn low and absolutes were .20 .But my basophil absolutes were high .I know I have some type of worm because Ive seen the darn things move .Any ideas which ones produce low eosinophils ? Or do you think that antibiotics before testing and supplements could have thrown the test off ? I bet this is why they werent taking the parasite thing seriously .   [End]

• Re: Do pin worms scatter in nose ears etc   by Soly047  74d   614

Also many ppl confuse Ascaris with Tapewrom. I did when I didn’t know much... But as I said before... Albendazole attack all and it’s the only somewhat effective drug against systematic tissue infection (praziquantel is okay as well but it’s somewhat weaker). You can use a combo... If you really desperate. Yeah I have cats. So fleas are all around LOL! Yes I do have a scalp itch when they are ’around’. From what I know fleas rarely can pass on parasites. I don’t think I got it from them anyway. But I can never be sure.   [End]

• Re: Do pin worms scatter in nose ears etc   by Soly047  74d   599

Try it. While your body in theory makes enough taurine generally during infection such as parasites it might get depleted faster as the body can’t keep up with the demand. Also anti-parasite meds sometimes can lower your white blood cells long term... You really need to be careful here... After all they keep you alive... Damage your liver with supps? Nah don’t worry about it... It’s rubbish unless you are a bodybuilder. Worry about parasites damaging your liver on the first place. What I do recommend is this... Avoid alcohol completely and maybe try short term fasting (16 hour max) with so ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Do pin worms scatter in nose ears etc   by stress overload  75d   587

Hmm havent tried the taurine .I have been using calm magnesium ,NAC ,MSM and L cartnine with the q 10 .I have heard great things about the Q10 .But it gets really confusing because they say that you can damage the liver with too many supplements at the same time and that would certainly be counter productive to what I am trying to accomplish .I am thinking that at the minimum I should do the heavy C and MSM and Q 10 and milk thistle along with the meds .What do you think ? I am a total newbie to supplements and herbs and vitamins .Everything I know I have learned from the internet in the l ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Do pin worms scatter in nose ears etc   by stress overload  75d   616

Well ironically enough I found what looked like a tapeworm in the bathtub a couple of months ago and that is what they gave me the albendazole for .Then I started seeing the little tiny white ones and assumed that they must be pin worms because my grandson actually vomited some type of worm and took it into the doc and they said it was a pinworm (but didnt run labs on it ) .Funny thing was I asked my daughter what it looked like she said it was a bigger worm ( about 3 inches ) and from what I have heard pin worms dont get that big .So my thought it that I dont think that me or the kids hav ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Do pin worms scatter in nose ears etc   by Soly047  75d   623

Yes could be the tapeworm larvaes. But the risk assessment of getting infected by it compared to Ascaris is much less. Unless you know biochemistry I don’t recommend mixing things. What I do during the med days I take only meds with food and during rest week/s I take my supps to boost my immune system and get rid of toxins. Having said that from what you said so far I see no conflict apart maybe with enzymes? What are they? Also just a suggestion I might add ’taurine’ to that. Because during any infection white blood cells rely on it. Also it was shown to be somewhat effective at increasin ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Do pin worms scatter in nose ears etc   by stress overload  75d   624

Firstly thank you very much for all of your help and input .It is greatly appreciated .I have been taking vitamins and supplements and enzymes .But I have heard controversy as far as whether to take supplements with the meds or not .Some say do it and some say dont do it . I am on a whole arsenal .But I think I am going to break it down into the most helpful ones to take with meds .Such as MSM,ascorbic acid a multi vitamin and enzyme pill and probiotics .Do you have any knowledge about any of these supplements interfering with the meds ? Oddly enough when i was on just the supplements I w ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Do pin worms scatter in nose ears etc   by Yosono  75d   630

It might be even worse than Ascaris, it might be tapeworm larvaes! I have the same symptoms as yours - tiny black hairs and larger white/transparent threads. ... My 4-year battle experienced me with different drugs, listen and remember - some worms seem to die off though they wait till the end of the cycle and attack again. In consequence you harm your liver because of poison coming from drugs, lose immunity and worms become stronger. Do not use drugs longer than for 2 weeks in one cycle. ... I started with Albendazole and thought it was the one to help me, refusing the fact worms might have ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Do pin worms scatter in nose ears etc   by Soly047  75d   658

Larger ascaris try to stay below the head region while their larvae can be almost anywhere. Just because you live in that region hardly protects you against them... You just reducing the risk via sanitation/hygiene some control over food and water. But you can get infected with anything in the USA from big roundworms to tapewroms and some crazy tropical staff. Ascaris is the second most common parasite infection in the world after pinworms. If albendazole fails... As it did in my case so far and many others you just shooting in the dark really. Albendazole does kill many of them but some d ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Do pin worms scatter in nose ears etc   by stress overload  75d   664

damn :( Well since Ive already done 14 days of albenza and a bunch of iver and a few doses of mebendazole and been cleaning like a crazy lady for 6 months these are some hardy SOB’S .And scary because if I am just seeing the larva ,where the hell are the big ones at ? Okay so if not pinworms then is Ascaris the only other worm that resembles the pin worm ? They are whitish cream colored and I saw one that had a bigger head to it and tapered at the tail and the head was noticibly darker cream colored then the rest of the body .I live in North Idaho so the chances of me getting something lik ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Do pin worms scatter in nose ears etc   by Soly047  75d   692

”Only one other similar case has been reported in the English-language literature.” As I said extremely rare... Most of the time impossible... What ppl might think is a pinworm is ascaris larvae... And chances are it’s most likely them if you do a risk assessment... I have them in my head/face region... Feel like pinworms but it’s not the case... I won’t even worry about them to be honest as albendazole should wipe them out fast for good. But if something survives... It’s not pinworms...   [End]

• Re: Do pin worms scatter in nose ears etc   by stress overload  76d   700

Thank you so much cimber !!!! This is exactly the kind of stuff I have been trying to find but with zero success .You and I have talked and speculated but to see it actually documented makes me feel better .I am going to print this stuff out and take it with me to next doctor appointment it couldnt hurt :) Thank you again   [End]

• Re: Do pin worms scatter in nose ears etc   by stress overload  76d   654

oh okay ,whewww .I sure hope that is what it is and not ascaris or something worse   [End]

• Re: Do pin worms scatter in nose ears etc   by stress overload  76d   658

thank you for the help .I really didnt think that pin worms would scatter like this but I sure was hoping ;) And yes the albendazole makes me have really bad symptoms all the way around .The scalp itch and high blood pressure and black specks in the toilet are the worst part .Its not the albendazole itself because I am fine when I first start it but the longer I take it the worse the symptoms become .And I get to a point where I have to stop taking it for a few days .This time I am going to do my best to get through the whole 14 days and if need be take a blood pressure med .i have some on ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Do pin worms scatter in nose ears etc   by Cimber38  76d   695

Here’s some links to some articles about diseminated pin worms. ... ... Enterobius vermicularis in a 14-Year-Old Girl’s Eye ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3233009/ ... ... Pelvic inflammatory disease associated with Enterobius vermicularis ... http://adc.bmj.com/content/86/6/439.full ... ... Threadworm ... http://www.patient.co.uk/doctor/threadworm ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: Do pin worms scatter in nose ears etc   by Cimber38  76d   703

I got pin worms in my ears and eyes. Two came out of my nose. The eggs get in the moist areas and hatch.   [End]

• Re: Help Needed: Rope Worm Questionnaire - An Unofficial Survey   by AutumnBreeze  76d   718

1. Age of AI =48 ... ... ... 2. State/Country of AI =Virginia ... ... ... 3. Gender of AI:femal ... ... ... 4. What is the current state of health of the AI (low quality, average quality, above average quality)?Lupus, diabetes, hypothyroidism, fibromalgia, diverticulitis ... ... ... 5. Does the AI have what visually appears to be ropes? (see photos in above research paper)yes ... ... ... 6. Approximately when was the first rope seen?for years since childhood, but only the past three month have I became aware of what they were and have actively been trying to remove them. ... ... ... 7. Approximately how many ropes have been seen s ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Do pin worms scatter in nose ears etc   by Soly047  76d   710

Could be anything and can be a mix of things but pinworms in the nose and ears? Extremely unlikely if not impossible (not their cycle plus they can’t make it over there). Now what might look like a pinworm... Might actually be larvae from ascaris and other parasites. You did mention that you had some strong reaction to albendazole... Well that’s the drug which have a good effect there. If you do decide to take albendazole just take it at least a week after mebendazole. Black brown specs? Could be anything. An egg? I highly doubt that.   [End]

• Do pin worms scatter in nose ears etc   by stress overload  76d   729  Cross-post

This all started with fleas and possibly mites I believe .Or the flea infestation infected me with another type of worm that added to the burden I was already unknowingly carrying .I have had an opening in urethra for quite some time (air bubbles in urine ) and pain in urinary tract without infection along with diverticulitis and lots of fatigue .Fast forward to the flea deal .It started out with what appeared to be some type of swarming by an unknown bug that literally went up the nose in the ears etc etc .Then my scalp started itching like crazy .Then I felt crawling in the scalp and mov ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What is this Scabies Parasite Fungus   by scabdraggr  77d   275

If you had the itching, biting, then you have a mess inside your body that’s growing and holistic products haven’t been able to defeat this aspect of Morgellon’s disease. I’ll check the products to see the path the claim that works, I’ll keep an open mind.   [End]

• Re: Help Needed: Rope Worm Questionnaire - An Unofficial Survey   by mrburns  81d   777

1. Age of AI = ... 36 ... ... 2. State/Country of AI = ... Canada ... ... 3. Gender of AI: ... Male ... ... 4. What is the current state of health of the AI (low quality, average quality, above average quality)? ... Low Quality ... ... 5. Does the AI have what visually appears to be ropes? (see photos in above research paper) ... Yes ... ... 6. Approximately when was the first rope seen? ... About 4 months ago ... ... 7. Approximately how many ropes have been seen since the first rope was noticed? ... Hard to say cause the seem to ”explode” during the enema and am always expelling them in pieces but i’ve been ... expelling pieces for about 4 ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: Help Needed: Rope Worm Questionnaire - An Unofficial Survey   by rainier45  82d   849

• Re: Help Needed: Rope Worm Questionnaire - An Unofficial Survey   by rainier45  82d   802

Sorry--see the message under this one. Posted an image that was too large and couldn’t figure out how to delete the message. ...   [End]

• Re: Help Needed: Rope Worm Questionnaire - An Unofficial Survey   by dhgbrg  3mo   898

hey Kiki7777, ... ... great initiative! ... ... i see you’ve gotten some answers by now, have you had time to analyze any of the data yet? ... ... anyway here are my answers: ... ... 1. Age of AI = ... ... 30 ... ... 2. State/Country of AI = ... ... sweden ... ... 3. Gender of AI: ... ... male ... ... 4. What is the current state of health of the AI (low quality, average quality, above average quality)? ... ... low quality ... ... 5. Does the AI have what visually appears to be ropes? (see photos in above research paper) ... ... yes ... ... 6. Approximately when was the first rope seen? ... ... first rope seen 46 days ago ... ... 7. Approximately how many ropes have b ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Help Needed: Rope Worm Questionnaire - An Unofficial Survey   by kumargj  3mo   1,045

1. Age of AI ... 28 ... ... ... 2. State or Country of AI ... India ... ... ... 3.Gender of AI ... Male ... ... ... 4. What is the current state of health of the AI (low quality, average quality, above average quality)? ... Improving but still below average ... ... ... 5. Does the AI have what visually appears to be ropes? (see photos in above research paper) ... Yes , definitely. ... ... 6. Approximately when was the first rope seen? ... When I started anti-parasite and anti-fungal protocols aloong with enemas ... ... 7. Approximately how many ropes have been seen since the first rope w ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What kind of parasite effects humans and dogs   by stress overload  3mo   472

Wow just saw this post .This RH neg thing is interesting .Im AB- and my daughter is B neg and now she is starting to itch .Don’t know if it has anything to do with it .But it is interesting .I have got the numbers of critters way down with albenda and iver and doxycycline .But after using a iver tablet from thailand my blood pressure shot up to the 200 range and I seriously thought I was having a heart attack .So I stopped and went back to cats claw and ascorbic acid .I finally relented and am going to go see the doc .Not sure how much good it is going to do me but I need to get the bp che ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What kind of parasite effects humans and dogs   by stress overload  4mo   596

I pondered that too .But do scabies get on your head ? And wouldnt three doses of iver have gotten rid of them ? Have you ever seen or heard of anyone that had the skin on their knuckles swell up so that the ridges become highly defined ? Its almost like a circle pattern .Or dare I say it but looks like a tiny worm in the folds of skin on the knuckles   [End]

• Re: What kind of parasite effects humans and dogs   by stress overload  4mo   568

ha ha, okay ,I will .Thank you very much :D I totally appreciate it .   [End]

• Re: What kind of parasite effects humans and dogs   by scabdraggr  4mo   594

Not collembolan. Try to capture one or more of the speedsters. If you do I can id the species. More than one species may be involved.   [End]

• Re: What kind of parasite effects humans and dogs   by kasima  4mo   596

Sounds like scabies to me.   [End]

• Re: What kind of parasite effects humans and dogs   by Cimber38  4mo   595

Yes, I’m RH negative too. Some say they mate during the full moon. I saw a bug here like a flea that jumped and I caught it. It wasn’t a flea but it was too quick and got away. I think we get a worm and that changes our body chemistry and it attracts other stuff like these mites. My immunity has been down for awhile from multiple surgeries. I took the baths which helped then discovered the filarial worms so then i took herbals first and passed like 300 worms that I think were small hookworms. the herbs made them scatter all over my body. It was horrible. They were crawling under my scalp i ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What kind of parasite effects humans and dogs   by Cimber38  4mo   586

Yeah the specks would come out of my skin, black and brown.   [End]

• Re: What kind of parasite effects humans and dogs   by stress overload  4mo   576

Thank you scabdraggr ,what type of anthropod do you think this is ? I have thought possibly the spring tail .I did see three different bugs on my bed which I assumed were fleas but they were literally springing off of there tails and didnt look like a flea and when I looked on the net they looked like the spring tail .But they were too damn quick and I wasnt able to catch them .But then again the experts say that spring tails cant effect humans this way   [End]

• Re: What kind of parasite effects humans and dogs   by scabdraggr  4mo   646

Not fleas but a different species of arthropod, one I’m quite familiar with. No yeast infection involved, testing is flawed, there’s a species of fungi involved, just not yeast, which is easy to find. ... I started with the safeguard Fenbendazole 10% paste,orally. ... ... The 25gm tube of paste has a limiter dial on the plunger stem, that’s graduated for exact settings. 2 turns outward, after first bottoming out the dial. ... The Fenbendazole was taken daily for 6 weeks, then every other day for 6 weeks, then I switched to 5 days on, three weeks off, this was ket up until the fibers no longer appea ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What kind of parasite effects humans and dogs   by stress overload  4mo   640

What did you do ?And did it work ? Have you heard of anyone with a similar story and they figured it out   [End]

• Re: What kind of parasite effects humans and dogs   by stress overload  4mo   592

Cimber did you have the little brown things too ?   [End]

• Re: What kind of parasite effects humans and dogs   by stress overload  4mo   592

I am not sure if I am following you ? Do you think that this could be a fungus or yeast problem and do you think that a candida clear would help ? This is just so confusing .i keep thinking that whatever this was came with the fleas .Could have been coincidence .But I was bit numerous times then no more bites just crawling .Ive tried to figure out what illness’s fleas can spread but nothing fits .i have read and read and read and I get close but nothing fits perfectly .Also I was on prednisolone for a long time prior to this happening because of reoccurring episcleritis .That could have lo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What kind of parasite effects humans and dogs   by stress overload  4mo   579

I am trying to DE along with ascorbic acid along with antibiotics.I just read something interesting about DE however that states that DE is actually harmful in people with lyme disease because in inhibits the meds or herbs from getting to all tissues .Basically it blocks the cells . It was the first I had heard of it and when I have used DE on my body and in the environment I had really good results .For now I am going to stick with it and see how it gos .Thank you for the information .I appreciate any help I can get .   [End]

• Re: What kind of parasite effects humans and dogs   by stress overload  4mo   606

Thank you for the information .Im sorry that you had to go through this to .But it is nice to talk to someone who has ”been there” .You just feel so alone and like you are living in some kind of nightmare .Did you ever get yours under control ? Or cured ? I find that the harder I hit ”them” the more symptoms I have .We have thought about the mildew possibility because we did have a terrible mold problem and also a really bad year for bugs in general .We were invaded by so many bugs this year .Everyone in our area was talking about it .I have speculated that the oily spot on my head was som ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What kind of parasite effects humans and dogs   by scabdraggr  4mo   629

no fungi is involved with this set of issues. I made the same mistake in judgement, one slime mold is there, yes that’s a fungi, just not a yeast. OOPS! ... ...   [End]

Forum Pages
1  2  3 4  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit - External & Interna...
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

What Ails You?
It doesn’t matter - this can help
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Healthy Weight Loss
”After having tried pills, shakes, and about everything else ... I am thr...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Oasis Advanced Wellness
Premium natural health supplements including intraMAX superior organi...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

547 messages, 91 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 137, 4 pages,  30,218 page views

"It's surprising how many persons go through life without ever recognizing that their feelings toward other people are largely determined by their feelings toward themselves, and if you're not comfortable within yourself, you can't be comfortable with others."
~ Sydney J. Harris

Image Galler Zoonotic Disease Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

High Blood Pressure?

Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit

Opc Oleander Capsules
HIV and Cancer Support, 15% discount with CZ discount code of LR001

Proven Parasite Diet

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Natural Cancer Remedies

All of Dr. Hulda Clark’s Books
Dr. Hulda R. Clark has written many popular books over the y...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Native Remedies - People & Pets
Extensive line of herbal and homeopathic remedies for peopl...

Google Ads

High Blood Pressure?

Eliminate Herpes

Opc Oleander Capsules

Proven Parasite Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Google Ads

High Blood Pressure?

Eliminate Herpes

Opc Oleander Capsules

Proven Parasite Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 0.94 sec at 4/19/2014 10:17:26 PM, requested by 54.237.134.62, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/s2.asp?f=448 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8