CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums7204 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert
Liver Flush Results

Expanded Messages Awarded Bright Star Award [28] , Sorted by Date Source: Liver Flush, Liver Cleanse & Liver Health Support Forum

Read This First:   Survey   Survey  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR   FAQ  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Liver Cleanse/Flush Recipe   Books   Rules
 24,028,247 page views     110,512 messages     22,200 topics     1 pages
Post New Message  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
98m ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Liver Flush     All Forums 

Messages Awarded Bright Star Award [28] , Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Liver Flush Support Forum on Facebook.com
Skeptical about Liver Flush? Have skeptical questions? Go to Liver Flush Debate Forum or spend some time reading Liver Flush Facts Forum, or read results of The Liver Flush Survey
  • Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush by #181254  70d   1,900  C   BSA 100% CURE!

... Gallbladder flush is amazing!!!! ... ... ... ... I was diagonosed with multiple Gallstones of 6mm. I was in extreme pain. I did the flush in january 2014 for the first time and again after two weeks. I went for a full abdomen ultrasound after that and to my and radiologist's surprise NO STONES!!! The radiologist checked my gallbladder from all diretions and all positions but NO STONES!!!! ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... Thanks to Dr. Clark's reciepe of flush it is really amazing. I am planning to do another flush in March.   ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Multiple Sclerosis CURE !! by 1234567  17mo   4,970  C   BSA 100% CURE!

Hi Guys! ... ... Here is a video which could change some People’s life - if u care, of course... This is a very powerful testimony. Everyone should watch this. It is 17 minutes long, but will be the best time investment you ever made in your life. Take notes! ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLjgBLwH3Wc ... ... ... ... ... I just want to add from myself, eat meat in moderations and if u eat it then eat only organic coz I do not think u need antibiotics and hormones in ur system, right?.. And I also think that lady could have been cures without eating meat.. the main thing here is to make an accent of R ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Not a license to die but a license to live: an HIV survivor's story by Dquixote1217  4y   8,947  C   BSA SUCCESS

... Posted at the Yahoo Oleandersoup Group: ... ... ...   ... ... My Story - June 2, 1010 ...   ... To Dr. Marc and the Oleander Soup Group:  I do appreciate your Cancer/HIV-alternative-views, information and social network.  ...   ... I have been hiv positive for 23 and without knowing why, I refused to take traditional HIV meds.  I was already leaning towards alternative therapies, and over the past 23 years I have refined treatments.  Luckily, I read a book by Hulda Clark, The Cure for Aids, and adopted some of her recommended therapies.  I did this over 10 years ...   [retrieve this message]

• Moritz Liver/Gallbladder Flush ~2 Years by Tracey+theCity  4y   17,743  C   BSA 100% CURE!

Just an update. In July of this year I will reach 2 years of liver/gallbladder flushing the Andreas Moritz Way. It has been pure amazement. ... ... Each time I feel greater peace of mind and love. The world looks like it shimmers. To watch all that stored anger, repressed emotion, sickness and disease come pouring out during each flush is a beautiful thing. No surgery, no doctors, no hospital, no invasive procedures, no drugs ... just malic acid, olive oil, citrus juice, epsom salt, diluted pure cranberry juice all the time, and colosan. I am so grateful for this information. ... ... A recurring pla ...   [retrieve this message]

• Disappearing gallstones: Report of 2 cases (p.101-103) by Robin Gray by White Shark  5y   11,700  C   BSA SUCCESS

The science is slowly catching up. ... ... After many years of doctors claming that gallstones can not exit gallbaldder, now they finally decided to change their mind. ... ... ... Disappearing gallstones: Report of 2 cases (p.101-103) by Robin Gray ... ... http://www.bjs.co.uk/bjsCda/cda/microJournalArticleDetail.do;jsessionid=ADD22B122E14F52438C8905AD202C339?DOI=10.1002/bjs.1800610206&issueDOI=10.1002/bjs.v61:2&vid=2 ... ... Abstract ... ... Two cases of disappearance of gallstones confirmed by operation are described. ... ... It is suggested that a contributory factor in the disappearance Was the Patient’s adherence t ...   [retrieve this message]

• I no longer have Lupus! With each liver flush the joint pains diminished. by Emera  5y   21,571   BSA 100% CURE!

What’s with all the debate? ... ... I have done 19 liver flushes. I had Lupus. ... ... With each liver flush I had more energy, and the joint pains diminished with each flush. ... ... I no longer have Lupus! My sister had Lupus....she no longer has it either! ... ... I eventually passed a stone that was half the size of an egg. So don’t tell me the stones are too big to pass. ... ... ... I could feel the stone moving through my liver/gall bladder with each flush. Finally, after nine liver flushes the actual stone passed and I could see how big it was. ... ... The gall bladder holds bile from the liver and sodium bica ...   [retrieve this message]

• Liver Flush, Separating Facts from Fiction by White Shark  6y   91,364  C   BSA EDUCATIONAL

Can Gallstones really exit gallbaldder and move to intestines? ... ... - Some gallstones from some gallbladders can exit and move to intestines. ... ... So, the liver flush may support that process. ... ... (Yes, a fatty dinner just might do something similar, but I am not convinced that the benefits of a fatty dinner can be compared to the benefits of a liver flush. ... ... Many, if not all people who tried liver flush, also ”tried” many fatty dinners (many times in their life), usually with not as many health benefits. But there is no doubt that fatty dinner is flushing your liver and your gallbladder, that ...   [retrieve this message]

• calcified stone testimony by ChowDogWoman  6y   11,810   BSA SUCCESS

Five years of liver flushing and I am now getting calcified stones out. I did not know the meaning of calcified prior to now. I thought that there were just variations of cholesterol blobs. ... On 07/15/08 I got the third ultrasound of my liver and gallbladder since starting my quest for gallstone cure in 2003. Ultrasound tech said that my gallbladder was full of calcified stones and it was probably a porcelain gallbladder. This news totally freaked me out since I have done about 50 flushes since 2003. I thought that I had been successful and that I had removed all of the old stones. B ...   [retrieve this message]

• Giving space on occasions by Telman  7y   7,086   BSA EDUCATIONAL

In my years of chronic illness I have been blessed to count as true friends a few altruistic individuals who have spent time with me to explain and explore possible cures. These people are my support group and they include medical professionals, curezoners, and family. I have tried different treatments from convention sources like taking pills such as antidepressants (because they increase the pain threshold) and I have even been prescribed narcotics. Whilst all these ‘pill’ therapies appear to work in the short time, they have also inflict hidden damage within my organs. I was always on t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Recent Liver Flushing Survey Results 5-9-07 by larx  7y   5,854   BSA EDUCATIONAL

Recent Liver Flushing Survey Results 5-9-07 ... I analysed the Liver Flush Survey on May 9th 2007 from ... http://curezone.com/faq/p/s.asp?a=28,571,2826&s=21 ... ... and I submit the results below. ... ... This page, ... http://curezone.com/cleanse, ... says Liver Flush should follow other ... things as follows: ... 1. Improved Diet [as with raw fruits & vegs, soaked raw nuts & seeds, kefir, pure fish oil, raw egg, boiled or baked meat, cheese]; ... 2. Parasite cleanse [as with crushed raw garlic & organic clove powder]; ... 3. Bowel cleanse [as with seasalt-water, organic gingerroot powder, raw garlic, raw cayenne & ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Good point hereandnow by cfsguy  8y   15,402   BSA SUCCESS

I’m a medical doctor and I had an experience that defies this kind of explanation. I I was sick for many years and growing sicker all the time. I was losing weight and could hardly hold my head up. I was literally dying. ... ... I had a workup that included an ultrasound of the gallbladder, but not an MRI of the abdomen. The tests were all normal. I had tried two liver flushes without results. ... ... I’m the kind of person that perseveres and just keeps trying things. Several months later, I did a third liver flush, this time using 12 ounces of oil and a more elaborate preparation. Nothing happ ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: Red dye and other colors by Webmaster  8y   34,443   BSA EDUCATIONAL

gibson_city, ... ... I will explain why I believe what I believe. ... ... I used artificial dyes: ... ... E124 (Ponceau 4R) and E102 (Tartrazine). ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...  This red dye shines red when exposed to sunlight.  Dye particles are extremely small, but still  visible by normal eyes. ... ... ... ... ... ...   ... ...  This is not sunlight (it is a camera flash)... but some of that shine is visible on this image. ... ... My wife was skeptical ... just like you. She didn’t want to believe that this red color was inside stone. ... ...   ... ... Next photo was taken on Jun 13th. ... ... ... ... It is an image of a cut ”stone”. ”Stone” ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Gallbladder problems and depression (SAD) by hanna  8y   8,318  C   BSA SUCCESS

This is an old post from the FAQ ... http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=721841 ... ... Someone just pointed it out and since what happened to me, I wanted to repost it. ... ... I started flushing almost 4 years ago, needed surgery and just jumped in, without any preparation or knowledge. I am more scared of surgery than flushing. ... ... What I learned: after a few months I found out about other cleanses and improved lifestyle. Took me some time to get the hang of it, since there are so many different protocols. I mainly followed Andreas Moritz and also met with him. ... ... What happened to me, don’t forg ...   [retrieve this message]

• Happy Little Liver Flusher by Somer  8y   5,696   BSA SUCCESS

I got a cold. A reeeeeeely nasty one, with thick, sticky mucous! ... ... Mucous scares me. As some of you may know, I am the Colon Cleansing Queen!! Five years ago I found out I was full of s%#$! And I paid my wonderful naturopath good money to tell me this!! :D Literally, my colon was packed full of old hard mucous someone had stapled (velcroed?) to my poor intestines while I was not paying attention! And sandwiched between the many layers of hardened mucous were... well, THINGS! Old cigarette packages, orange peels, bubble gum... ... ... Well maybe not, but it sure looked like it in my co ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Telman...(flushing history) by Telman  8y   3,946   BSA SUCCESS

... Telman’s 32nd to 34th flush   R   by Telman     8 days (29 replies)     315 ... ... Telman’s 31st Flush   R   by Telman     49 days (11 replies)     432 ... ... Telman’s 29th and 30th flush   R   by Telman     65 days (15 replies)     345 ... ... Telman’s 28th Flush   by Telman     3 mon (6 replies)     338     2 of 2 (100%) ... ... Telman’s 27th flush   RN   by Telman     4 mon (10 replies)     430 ... ... Telman’ ...   [retrieve this message]

• Cholesterol/Triglycerides Success by Charly  8y   11,608   BSA SUCCESS

... ... April 2003 my blood test revealed: ... ... Cholesterol 371 ... HDL 50 ... LDL 255 ... Triglycerides 330 ... ... I changed to a very healthy diet, eliminating all bad foods and drinks, increased the amount of water I drank daily, walked about 45 minutes a day. I learned the benefits of alternative therapies such as liver flushing and juice fasting. ... ... My last blood test (June) showed that I was in the optimum range with everything but cholesterol and triglyceride levels - I was really surprised as those levels have continued to drop, but not far enough. I decided not to worry too much, because I know ever ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Issue 177: Science Project: Dyeing to Know the Answer by Webmaster  8y   71,321  C   BSA EDUCATIONAL

New Surveys: Master Cleanse and Oil Pulling ... ... Issue 177: ... Science Project: Dyeing to Know the Answer ... ... Eight months ago, I published my story, an attempt to find out what those green "stones" are. Actually, the whole story started 4 years ago when Andy suggested to dye flush ingredients in order to find out if oil, juice, water and Epsom Salt are actually producing stones inside our body. The subject of his message was: " Dyeing to Know the Answer". The idea was great, and there were several attempts. Several people tried using beetroot juice. Their results: ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• How I accidentally cured my arthritis by happydog  8y   6,308   BSA 100% CURE!

... I had my wisdom teeth out 25 years ago and they healed up with no problems. I never even heard of cavitations! Two years ago I read Dr Clark and went in for a Total Dental Revision like she recommended. The dentist went ahead and cleaned out my cavitations per the recommended protocol. The next day I picked up something and noticed my hands didn’t hurt anymore but I was busy and didn’t give it much thought. When I went back to the dentist the following week I asked him why he did the cavitation surgery, since I had no symptoms and obviously didn’t need it. Imagine my shock when he ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Telman's 20th flush by telman  8y   34,423  C   BSA SUCCESS

20th Flush ... ... It is the 28th February and I would never have thought back in June of 2005 that I would still be flushing my gallbladder 9 month and a litre of gallstones later. I visited the gymnasium in the afternoon and performed a good cardiovascular, weights a stretch routine for 1.5 hours to heighten my metabolism as this increases bile production. I took my potion; just one this time consisting of 5.5 fluid ounces of olive and 5.5 fluid ounces of lemon juice with a heaped teaspoon of ground turmeric and the juice from 4 ounces of fresh ginger root. It was preceded by two separate dos ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Everyone plz read this! I cured my peeling lips! by #43814  9y   61,594  C   BSA SUCCESS

Dear Andreas, ... ... About 2 months ago, I wrote to you this message .... ... ... Dear Andreas, ... ... I’ve had a problem with dry, peeling lips for the past 5 years. I’ve never had problems with my lips or any skin problems for that matter before. Well, about 5 years ago, I was smoking weed when I noticed that my lips were very chapped and peeling. Thats when I started using chapstick. However, since then, my lips never healed and returned to its ”normal” state. My lips are always dry and they dry up quickly. Say for instance, I wash my lips. At that instant, my lips might appear to be fine, however, ...   [retrieve this message]

• i used to suffer from Exfoliative Cheilitis badly... by johng  9y   13,200  C   BSA SUCCESS

i used to have this problem (Exfoliative Cheilitis = peeling lips) very badly, but now for the most part its gone. I hope to have it fully cleared up during the next year. ... ... I learned its mostly related to diet and intestional irritation resulting from poor digestion. ... ... I did liver cleansing and the various cleanses discussed on this web site, especially in Andreas Moritz’s forum here. creams and drugs just touch the symptoms. if you want to really heal yourself, you have to do it from the inside out. ... ... John g ...   [End]

• Liver Flush Helps Lower Cholesterol by Charly  10y   4,072   BSA SUCCESS

I just got blood test results back and am happy to say that work on my health has paid off! ... ... April 2003 my cholesterol was 371. I changed several life style habits. I refused to take cholesterol-lowering drugs, but did take one bottle of plant sterols (Cholest-off) in the beginning. ... ... I quit eating processed sugar, and all white flour products. I no longer drink sodas or coffee, and drink only pure water and herbal teas. I quit drinking cows milk, and very rarely eat dairy products, meat, poultry or fish. I have focused on eating mostly fresh fruits, vegetables (usually 9-10 a day), le ...   [retrieve this message]

• Flush Benefits by rotgut  10y   4,436   BSA SUCCESS

Just figured I’d chime in. I’ve really being feeling great lately since I did my flush and started life style changes and maintenance with lecithin and milk thistle. It feels like I’ve taken 5 to 10 years off my age. ... ... Just a few things I’ve noticed: ... 1) Vision seems better when not wearing glasses. When well rested, it seems as if my prescription has improved. ... 2) Maintaining weight loss; the downside is a lot of my suits have gotten pretty baggy on me (who cares!); I’m down to the weight I was when I started college almost 20 years ago. ... 3) Improved immune function - my tonsils, partic ...   [retrieve this message]

• Do clenasing by DubbleTrubble  10y   2,897   BSA SUCCESS

Hi, ... Honestly, i have suffered from acne for about three years now. I went from a girl without makeup, clear skin ,nice tan, to acne blotchy skin, and i had to wear makeup. What i did was research these cleanses. I started taking Omega 3’s ,changed my diet, supplemented with greens, drinking xtra water, but when i started my parasite cleanse is when my skin got really clear. Now i am doing another parasite cleanse plus a bowel cleanse, i remain clear. I also, did one liver flush but, you need to do the other cleanses before that because if you dont your symptoms will worsen like mine d ...   [retrieve this message]

• How I cured my Acne by mari25  10y   4,824  C   BSA SUCCESS

I managed to cure my acne after suffering with moderate acne for 4 years. I tried everything from Proactive, retin-a, tetracycline (which worked for a short time, but just messed up my liver in the long run because my acne came back worse than ever after I stopped), to spending hundreds on microdermabrasion and colon therapy; all these only worked temporarily. ... ... Finally I started taking advice from what I learned (mostly on curezone) and have cleared my skin. Since I did a combination of things all at once I’m not really certain which had the most effect, I think they were all importan ...   [retrieve this message]

• NO STONES FOUND ON ULTRASCAN!!!!!!!!!!! by mazie  10y   3,704   BSA SUCCESS

My husband had to go to the VA hospital today to get his cast off and to also to sit down and have a talk with the doctors about his gallbladder. They wouldn’t let him leave without taking an Ultra Scan on his gallbladder. When they got the results, they said there WERE NO STONES IN HIS GALLBLADDER!!!!!!!!! Only sludge. They said he doesn’t need to have his gallbladder taken out after all!!!!! He was told that there previously had been an infection where the stricture was (right where the pancreas and gb ducts meet), but it didn’t show up now. He said it was great to hear these doctors con ...   [retrieve this message]

• I have Lower Cholesterol Levels after FLUSH!!!!! by Joe25  11y   6,109  C   BSA SUCCESS

To everyone interested in lowering cholesterol levels! ... ... I finally got my results for cholesterol test and I promised that I would post the results here. ... ... Cholesterol levels before flush: ... Cholesterol test date: April 10, 2002 ... Total Cholesterol 213 ... HDL cholesterol 52 ... LDL cholesterol 142 ... Triglycerides 95 ... ... Cholesterol levels after flush: ... Cholesterol test date: June 17, 2003 ... Total Cholesterol 162 ... HDL cholesterol 54 ... LDL cholesterol 93 ... Triglycerides 73 ... ... These are normal levels for good and bad cholesterol from what I’ve read. Different resources (websites) had slightly varied nu ...   [retrieve this message]

• 5th Flush Results and a Totally Awesome Experience by Southern Belle  12y   19,564   BSA SUCCESS

Well, I feel like I have been doing this cleanse thing for years even though you wonderful, ”God Sent” people came into my life only a couple of months ago. I began last night with my Epsom Salt mixture and I have learned something else about this awful tasting mixture. My 4th flush I added lemon to the water and epsom salt and it took the bitterness out. This time, I drank it at room temperature instead of letting it get ice cold. That helped the taste, too. But, listen to my new idea! While allowing the salt mixture to work, I planned a ”just for me” evening. I lit candles,did a fa ...   [retrieve this message]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Parasite infection
It is not easy to conjecture what parasite you may have. I found natural r...
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Mirena Detox
Treat All Mirena Side Effects Naturally & Quickly in 30 Days or Less

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer. Is sh...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Silver Bulletin e-News Magazine, ”What the Coming Food Collapse Mea...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Get 5% off Right Now!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon co...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
ClarkFx: The all-in-one Parasite Cleanse!
ClarkFX is a new; enhanced natural, effective paras...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Tests
Bad Breath Tests, how to test bad breath
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
$5 off at Iherb.com
Use referral code X0T949 to get $5 off your first order from iherb.com

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Skeptical about Liver Flush? Have skeptical questions? Go to Liver Flush Debate Forum or spend some time reading Liver Flush Facts Forum, or read results of The Liver Flush Survey

110,512 messages, 22,200 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 110512, 1 pages,  24,028,247 page views
    Forum Archives:   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28

"Example is not the main thing in influencing others. It is the only thing."
~ Albert Schweitzer

Image Galler Liver Flush Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 1.00 sec at 4/23/2014 5:49:53 PM, requested by 54.80.12.147, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/s2.asp?f=447&ob=d&c=8&m=&t=150&p=0 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8