CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums4269 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [410] , Sorted by Value Source: Tinnitus Cure and Hyperacusis Cure Support Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 294,308 page views     424 messages     118 topics     3 pages
Post New Message  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
26d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Tinnitus     All Forums 

All Messages [410] , Sorted by Value   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Tinnitus and Hyperacusis Cure on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1  2 3  
  • Amazing - I finally found a tinnitus remedy that works! by Dquixote1217  13mo   4,880  Ü C Ü   RN SUCCESS

I have had tinnitus for years and years.  I have tried several things, even written an article about the most popular remedies, but nothing really worked that great for me UNTIL I saw the following article and noticed where someone on Rumor Mill News commented that they were amazed to find that the exercise at the end of the article worked great.  So I tried it, and was just stunned to find that it worked.  I mean, I have not been without ringing in my ears for years now until I did the exercise.  And, since I posted a link to the article on FB, others are commenting th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Mirena side effects by nile  5mo   1,545   R

These are all Mirena symptoms. Many are similar to the hard-to-describe neurological symptoms I had as well. You should start to see relief after removal, although some recover faster than others. (I am 5.5 years post removal, and am one of the longest here still active. I get noticeably better each year, and donít even think about it too much anymore). I would expect it to take a little longer than many, given how long you had it in. But you could be one of the lucky ones (I was not so lucky). My advice would be to keep getting your thyroid and vitamin D levels checked over time. Ma ...   [retrieve this message]

• Warts & Tinnitus: My experience with essiac tea by #162081  10y   3,722   R

My experience with essiac tea: ... ... ... Two years ago I developed what first appeared to be a wart on my nose. It grew bigger and uglier over then next month. A dermatologist diagnosed it as first stage cancer. She wanted to cut a piece of my nose off. I decided to look into other possibiliies. ... ... I took essiac and after several weeks (just as I was beginning to think it didnít work) the ĒwartĒ started to appear dry and crusty. Two days later it simply fell off, no scar, no reoccurrence ...nothing. ... ... I also found that the brain tumor surgery-related tinnitus (ringing in the ear) that Iíd ha ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Ask The Herbalist: Ibuprofen by Hveragerthi  4y   2,672  

I wish I had that info years ago! Back then, there was no internet. I used to spend time leafing through books looking for any natural options. For example, back then a nurse told me to really up my calcium intake---even recommended a supplement. I tried that---didnít work. But I digress... As I said before, now I just donít use any NSAIDs---and certainly donít miss them either! ... ... Calcium is a muscle contractor, so it can make menstrual cramps worse.  Magnesium is the muscle relaxant. ... ... The drug companies and the FDA have been hiding known side effects of drugs for years. &n ...   [retrieve this message]

• Ask The Herbalist: Ibuprofen by Hveragerthi  4y   3,105  Ü C Ü  

... Ask The Herbalist: Ibuprofen ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHtKB_tPGo8 ... ... ...   [End]

• noise in right ear by tigerlily23  4y   972  

a couple days ago, i started to hear a noise in my right ear. it was kinda hurting too, if i moved my head down it would get louder and if i moved my head another way, the sound will die down. ... ... my doc told me when he looked inside my ear last year that it gets inflamed and he wanted me to see an ear nose and throat doctor to see why that is. im 24 with no insurance cuz i got kicked off from my parents insurance due to graduating school last year. ... ... i use clove oil to clean my ears out and it works wonders! what could be the cause of having inflammation in the ear? I donít have a hearing ...   [retrieve this message]

• Tinnitus cure 70% . Free and at home! by Mika2009  5y   9,727  

a played in several rock bands in switzerland) ... g) Laugh! ... h) Listen to classic music you like (not doing anything but listening) and try to hear out the instruments. ... ... I assume that you can cure your tinnitus like that without spending all the money the doctors spend. I have read a lot of books abouit tinnitus and i know that there is no cure but only individual therapies that help. Before you donate your money try to do what i recommended you. ... ... If you have any questions you can mail me: mutmachen (at) gmx.ch ... ... I can not always answer everything so dont be made when it takes some ti ...   [retrieve this message]

• look into laser therapy by finallyfaith  8y   1,646  

this medical test shows that laser therapy can be VERY affective in treating tinnitus. i donít know who does this therapy, however. ... ... http://www.laserpartner.org/lasp/web/en/2002/0051.htm ... ... in the meantime, drinking essiac tea certainly canít hurt. its a great detoxifying blend, why not give it a try?   [End]

• Re: A possible solution to candidiasis finally? by Wellboy  22d   124  

They did - quite amazingly. But as you recall if you read to the very end, the hearing loss came back quite dramatically. However, since my trip to the casa, my hearing has returned fully about three times, and is currently pretty good.   [End]

• Ear ringing by #129278  26d   85  Ü C Ü  

a few days ago I was sleeping and I was woken up by a sharp pain in my ear that lasted a few seconds, it went away and I fell asleep again ... ... but since then my ear has been ringing all the time. I thought it might go away but it hasnít. I dont think itís an ear infection, apart from that one time there has been no pain. all I feel is a small sense of fullness in the ear ... ... maybe it has something to do with the smart meters im not sure, since theyíve been installed i sometimes feel a sensation that my brain or face is burning from the inside or something, not pleasant. but i live in an apar ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: a new clue to the cause by Becky Rosenthal  27d   68  

That is because meat and dairy are mucus forming!   [End]

• Re: New tinnitus, confusing and distressing. by Stephan2  27d   99  

Hi, I have tinnitus and sometimes it worse than other times. I have not found any remedy so far but here are a few things that I would recommend: See if nightshade vegetables affect your tinnitus. These are potatoes, tomatoes, sweet and hot peppers, eggplant, tomatillos, tamarios, pepinos, pimentos, paprika, and cayenne peppers. These cause inflammation! ... ... Regarding noise from blood rushing by the ear, I had noticed the same thing and it happens if I eat a lot of salty foods, like pizza. When there is too much salt ingested, the body will accumulate it in the tissue to keep the blood stab ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: A possible solution to candidiasis finally? by Wellboy  3mo   463  

If you read it t the end, youíll know that the hearing problem returned at the very end, which was extremely annoying. Having said that, my hearing has returned fully three times since I went to Abadiania. It seems to be related to stress and diet. Those two contribute majorly to the problem, as they do to many problems. I work on this constantly.   [End]

• Candida and Otitis Media by candsuff  4mo   217  Ü C Ü  

Iíve had fluid in my left middle ear (Otitis Media) for many years. Iíve been prescribed anithistamines (I am not an allergy sufferer), antibiotics (amoxicillin, azithromycin), sterioids (Methylprednisolone), and guaifenesin. My Eustachian tubes are clear. I do not have sinus pain or other sinus issues. I do have tinnitus in my left ear, most probably caused by the fluid. ... ... When I wake in the morning, I have thrush in my mouth that I can remove with a thorough gargling and brushing with Listerine. I can clear the candida in my intestinal tract using herbs and caprylic acid, but the c ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Mirena side effects by MissMatch  4mo   945  

Dear Pocket Lady, ... ... Sorry for my late reply, I havenít been checking in lately.Thank you so much for taking the time to post your story. It sounds horrendous to have something like this because of an infection. I hope you get well soon and see an improvement in your symptoms. ... I do not have the itching and discharge issues you describe and my bout of itchy bumps was short lived, it hasnít returned after the initial 3 weeks of skin bumps over 2 years ago. I do have a friend though who has the same symptoms we both have and she has been thoroughly tested for Lyme (initial tests were negativ ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: New tinnitus, confusing and distressing. by glaxony  5mo   495  

Sometimes tinnitus indicates kidney stress. Have you done a google search for tinnitus and looked at the list of reasons for it, to see if you have anything similar going on. I would drink some kidney tea, or maybe take Herb Pharms Herbal Detox formula just in case it is kidneys. It will make you pee black sand if you have any kidney stones. Good tonic anyways if not.   [End]

• Re: Mirena side effects by PocketLady  5mo   1,227  

Hi, Iím sorry to hear you have had a terrible experience with the Mirerna too. I ended up with a lot of the same symptoms as you and I have discovered the cause in my case, although it is still a long road back to health. ... ... My symptoms were: ... - Tinnitus ... - Head pressure in various parts of my head ... - Occasional vertigo. ... - Sharp pains in various parts of my head and body. ... - Muscle twitching and spasms including a spot in my back that ĒvibratedĒ after eating. ... - Extreme anxiety. ... - Lack of energy and brain fog. ... - Stomach issues - Bloating/IBS. ... - An intolerance to lots of foods that has ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Mirena side effects by MissMatch  5mo   1,335  

Thank you both very much for your support Diana and Nile! ... Iíll have my thyroid checked out this week. I remember I had blood work done but canít remember if they did the thyroid levels. Itís a hormonal organ so I shouldnít be too surprised. Iíll keep you posted !   [End]

• Re: Mirena side effects by happyfamily6  5mo   1,420  

Iím glad the IUD is out for you and that itís over :) ... ... I bled off and on after the procedure for a few days, but I think that was from the removal, not hormonal. I think I had a regular period about 3 weeks later and have been pretty regular for the last 4 years, although my cycles are very heavy for the first couple days and then taper off sharply. I rarely have a full week of bleeding, which was never normal for me before the IUD. I am 42, so perhaps Iím perimenopausal as well. ... ... I do have rough times where my dizziness/spacey head feeling comes back, along with pain in my wrists a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Mirena side effects by nile  5mo   1,397  

I currently experience a dull aching feeling in my thyroid off and on over the last year or so. It happens to be in the same place I have a lump there (had it ultrasound and biopsied, and itís not cancer). I donít know what the feeling is caused by, but do mention it to your doctor, if they havenít already tested your thyroid levels, youíll want to. After a few years post removal when I was still feeling awful, my TSH was slightly high (hypo thyroid), so I went on a small dose of Synthroid, and it has made all the difference for me, along with the vit D I am taking. ... ... I remember some ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Mirena side effects by MissMatch  5mo   1,371  

Dear Nile and Diana, ... Thank you for your kind replies! My goodness floating? that must have been awful to retrieve... ... My Mirena came out without a lot of trouble thank god! The hysteroscopy was tremendously painful at some point ( performed without any anesthesia) but it did not last long. It was not embedded,came out whole and I hope this will mark the turning point for me! I did feel run-over afterwards but am in a sensitive state anyway so hopefully I will start to feel relief soon. I will look into the private groups and keep you posted on my progress. Did your menstrual cycle return ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Mirena side effects by happyfamily6  5mo   1,460  

You described your symptoms and story very well! I also have had most (truly almost all) of what you described. My reaction was heavily neurological. Nile gives the best advice, and I canít really add to her thoughts. I am 4 years post, and still not back to normal, but getting closer. In general every year has been better, but I still have some difficult times (this month for example). Reading your post brings back a lot of memories. ... ... My IUD was floating in my uterus, and it was a huge mess to get it out. I hope you can have yours removed very soon. ... ... This forum is not hi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Mirena side effects by MissMatch  5mo   1,533  

Dear English Rose, ... Thank you for your kindness and taking the time to reply. I admit I am squeamish about IUDís and hormonepills is a no go for me at the moment as well. I was thinking if the Gynefix, that is a thread with copper beads they attach to the uterine wall, but you need someone specialized with this routine (its from Belgium,I live in Europe) and this one can get stuck there as well, but I have to decide something at some point. Maybe I wait till everything has returned to a normal cycle after all I havenít had one in 8 years and I donít know how long that will take after remov ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Mirena side effects by Engishrose  5mo   1,608  

HI There, I really wish you all the best for your IUD removal, I canít offer any advice on that, but I just wanted to lend support, as I also had a bad time with the Mirena. I was so relieved to get it out in the end and had to spend a good year detoxing and working on building up my health again. Plan a liver flush such as Andres Moritzís to help you build up your health again once it is out - it really does work! ... ... Also after the Mirena and adverse reactions to several contraception pills, I was so put off hormone contraceptives that I now have a copper IUD and have had no ill effects ...   [retrieve this message]

• Mirena side effects by #177593  5mo   1,593  Ü C Ü  

I am relatively new to this site. And I am overwhelmed by the stories about Mirena causing all this trouble. ... Such a relief to finally have something to go on. My story is long I apologize in advance.I hope I will hear from people with similar extreme reactions. I am having my Mirena removed next week in the hospital through Hysteroscopy (with camera) after two failed attempts to retrieve the treads by both doctor and gynecologist. The gyn said it is still where it should be after she did an ultrasound.Can it be embedded or will you see that on ultrasound as well? ... ... My Story: ... ... I am into ...   [retrieve this message]

• New tinnitus, confusing and distressing. by highalive  6mo   644  Ü C Ü  

Hi, ... I am 33 yr old female, non smoker, non drinker. 2 cups of tea per day and some chocolate daily (dark). Healthy eater generally, but no special diets (I eat most things as long as they are home cooked). Have yoghurt most mornings for breakfast. ... ... I have developed mild tinnitus within the last month. I think (not sure) it is my right ear. Sound appear to fluctuate, sometimes mosquito like, sometimes distant car alarm. ... I noticed it is better at night. I also get blood pounding in my right ear sometimes. ... My blood pressure was checked last week and is within normal. ... ... Health history: ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Try ear candles, they work very well.................. by Corey  6mo   3,173  

Your statement: Ē ... ... Those spent candles looked identical to the ones we burned in our ears. Yes, the wax inside is from the candle and not from ear wax. Besides, ear wax is darker and softer.Ē ... ... My experience is quite different. When I first tried ear candles, I did one ear and then took a razor knife and split the stub to examine the wax. I took a q-tip and got some wax from the other ear and compared them and both sets of wax was dark brown and soft. ... ... Ear candling certainly works for me and I am one that is hard to convince. I have to check things out for myself before I totally be ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: A possible solution to candidiasis finally? by robkos  7mo   1,123  

After reading your book about visiting Casa ĒLittle book about believingĒ I was under impression that entities took care of your hearing problem....hmm, it looks that they didnít.   [End]

• Re: Getting Better, Still have Carpet Reactions, Now What? by ChelatinCanary  7mo   538  

P.S. Also be sure to avoid cilantro, chlorella, parsley, etc. They mobilize mercury but do not excrete it from your body.   [End]

• Re: Getting Better, Still have Carpet Reactions, Now What? by ChelatinCanary  7mo   529  

Strongly consider the Cutler protocol. Check out noamalgam.com and join the Yahoo Frequent Dose Chelation group. ... ... MCS is the result of arsenic + mercury in the body. Have your amalgams safely removed by an IAOMT certified dentist, start your supplement regiment, and begin chelating. ... ... Good luck!   [End]

• Re: Amazing - I finally found a tinnitus remedy that works! by TWLIGHTOF MORTALS  7mo   3,379  

Amazing!! First time itís very effective, Immediate!! I have been suffering for 2 years... ... itís creeping back right now but NOTHING has even put a dent in it til now, THANK YOU !! ... ... ∑ Finger drumming technique ... ... The following method may reduce the ringing in your ears, suggests Dr. Jan Strydom, of A2Z of Health, Beauty and Fintess.org. Place the palms of your hands over your ears with fingers resting gently on the back of your head. Your middle fingers should point toward one another just above the base of your skull. Place your index fingers on top of you middle fingers and snap them ( ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: mega Vit C ??? by #73053  8mo   633  

The argument against. Let the   [End]

• Re: mega Vit C ??? by ondablade  8mo   605  

Thank you very much guys. Pardon the delay in my seeing this. ... ... As it happens I did some digging and tripped over much of the material you guys very kindly have posted - and so have proceeded cautiously. ... ... It seems in my case that it may be somewhat self limiting anyway - in that I can comfortably tolerate 2,000mg daily if crushed and taken in water, but more upset the gut. ... ... It seems to have a noticeable effect in terms of reducing my blood pressure, probably by reducing my cortisol levels. I could push a little/try to build tolerance - but anm inclined to be cautious pending the outco ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: mega Vit C ??? by shotsee  8mo   612  

By ALL means, Ēlet the reader use DISCERNMENT!Ē   [End]

• Re: mega Vit C ??? by #73053  8mo   604  

The argument against. Let the reader use discernment. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2099457#i ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1530791#i ...   [End]

• Re: Help! How to treat hypertension and fatigue related to exagerrated s... by shotsee  8mo   627  

Hi Ian, ... ... I certainly encourage you to continue to experiment by increasing your dosage to Bowel Tolerance. ... ... As Ēgrist for your mill,Ē I started nineteen years ago with a Bowel Tolerance of about fifteen to twenty grams daily. That number has now risen to over fifty grams per day [via one grams tablets], with virtually perfect health to show for it. ... ... Best wishes, ... ... David   [End]

• Getting Better, Still have Carpet Reactions, Now What? by pranaman  8mo   624  Ü C Ü  

Hi, ... ... Having some symptoms after a long bout of what I think was MCS. Lead, chemical and mold exposure, as far as I know. I also have about 7 amalgams in my teeth which Iíd like to get out. ... ... If I may, Iíll share the symptoms that I am dealing with. Some come and go, but most happen in my apartment. I a in the San Diego area for about a month while working a temp job. ... ... Symptoms: ... Occasional head pains in various parts of head ... Head feels a little dull to touch ... Sinuses burn on occasion ... Right ear feels clogged and rings ... Digestion issues Ė hunger and full feelings are not very pronoun ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Help! How to treat hypertension and fatigue related to exagerrated s... by ondablade  8mo   673  

Thatís the plan David. Iíd not seen the appraoch clearly set out like in that document you linked before, so thank you again. ... ... I tried quite a big step up yesterday (4,000mg in water) and it felt good. No gut problems... ... ... ian   [End]

• Re: Help! How to treat hypertension and fatigue related to exagerrated s... by shotsee  8mo   677  

Hi Ian, ... ... You are most welcome. ... ... You might ask yourself this: If you went to a doctor who recommended you take a certain amount of antibiotic(s) [for example], and then you decided to simply cut that dosage recommendation in half [or more], would you expect to get good [or even ANY] results? Would that discount the efficacy of antibiotics [in your mind]? ... ... By all means, I HIGHLY recommend you give BOWEL TOLERANCE doses of ascobic acid a try. It would seem to me, from your initial post, that you have absolutely nothing to lose, and potentially MUCH to gain! ... ... I wish you well, Ian. ... ... S ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Help! How to treat hypertension and fatigue related to exagerrated s... by ondablade  8mo   701  

Thank you David. Iíve used vit c and do seem to gain from it - but have never tried the sort of high doses suggested in the paper. ... ... Well worth a try... ... ... ian   [End]

• Re: Help! How to treat hypertension and fatigue related to exagerrated s... by shotsee  8mo   901  

Hi OB, ... ... As Ēgrist for your [personal health] millĒ I offer the following [for your consideration]: ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with most of the health issues known to humankind, from ingesting ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are seriously interested in finding a solution to your health problem(s), and gaining greater health in ALL areas of your body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... Perhaps i ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Try ear candles, they work very well.................. by Ruth1  8mo   3,568  

Sorry, no, ear candling doesnít work. I have to admit it feels great though, but has no health benefit other than the warm air may relieve an earache, depending on what caused it. Iím a massage therapist. The chiropractor I worked for at the time wanted me to get ĒTrainedĒ in ear candling; like a high school drop out canít do it. People were scamming people for $60 a pop to come to your home to do something that takes 1/2 hour and you can do it yourself anyway. I think she was planning on charging $30 a treatment in her office. We got this literature and a big spiel about how it suck ...   [retrieve this message]

• Help! How to treat hypertension and fatigue related to exagerrated stres... by ondablade  8mo   817  Ü C Ü  

... Hi all, your insights would be appreciated. Especially on whether my situation matches any known profile, what treatment it may suggest and what the prognosis might be. ... ... Pardon the length, but itís been a long story... ... ... It seems that I started to suffer with chronic stress in the late 80s when in my late 30s in a stressful job, but it also seems likely that foetal programming (highly premature birth, minimal birth weight, old and stressed mother etc), and a stresssful upbringing plus maybe some other factors (accidents and surgeries) have left me prone to problems in this regard. ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: cure found !!! by robertlarke  9mo   3,800  

I have experienced for months what to eat and what not to eat . I have found a cure for tinnitus and something you probably wouldnt believe ? ... 2 Glasses of Liqui Fruit ĒSummer Pine Ē reduced my tinittus with 99 % ... This is no joke ... I would like some feedback as this could be the biggest breakthrough in curing tinnitus . I have stopped using ativan for panic disorders and left consuming medication , i am 99 % cured .   [End]

• the relationship between back pain, bell's palsy and shingles by glaxony  10mo   915  Ü C Ü  

i had pain in my lower back along the right side of my spine ... someone told me there is a virus that lives in the spine and it causes back pain ... so i googled Ēback pain due to spinal virusĒ or some similar phrase ... and discovered that the culprit is herpes zoster ... also learned it causes shingles, bellís palsy, inner ear problems, etc... ... well I had chicken pox (herpes zoster) when I was a kid ... so i made up a strong batch of colloidal silver and drank it ... my back pain diminished tremendously ... over time and after taking the CS consistently, it has completely gone away ... ... my boyfriend has ba ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: ringing in ear (tinnitus) & hearing loss for 12 years now by Sambo  10mo   2,922  

Thank you both for the information. I actually have found a good treatment for the tinnitus that works well at controlling it. Iím more curious about restoring the hearing so the Dr. Christopher might b worth a try but Iím not to keen on putting anything into my ears over night but if it works then I would try it. Thats why I was asking about anyone that has any experience.   [End]

• Re: ringing in ear (tinnitus) & hearing loss for 12 years now by knowledge seeker  10mo   2,919  

... Sambo, ... ... Although I have not tried this, I want to assure you that Dr Christopher was an extremely religious and moral person close to God and I feel he would never lie about his case histories. ... ... The herbs in this formula are common ones and would not be that expensive. ... ... If making your own, I like the site http://mountainroseherbs.com/ for bulk organic and wildcrafted herbs as they charge only slightly more for 4 oz than most companies do for 1 oz ... ... I personally would prefer to get cut and sifted over powdered as the volatile herbs are not preserved in powdered herbs. ... ... to make a ...   [retrieve this message]

• How to get your tinnitus under control ! by Sambo  10mo   421  

I lost my hearing in my right ear about 9 years ago. It started with tinnitus and then I lost my balance and hearing. It was horrible. The Dr. said it was viral and after I recovered I still had the tinnitus and hearing loss. I searched forever for something to help and eventually found some stretches and neck exercises that I do everyday that do work to control the tinnitus to a manageable level. Itís hard for me to explain them here but if you would like to learn them you can email me and we can arrange someway for me to teach them to you. As a side note I also cleaned up my diet and onl ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: ringing in ear (tinnitus) & hearing loss for 12 years now by Sambo  10mo   2,937  

Has anyone tried this ? ... ... ... I know its probably a very long shot but wanted to find out if anyone on this board has tried this or knows of someone that actually has ?   [End]

• Re: Amazing - I finally found a tinnitus remedy that works! by tcrev1  11mo   3,635  

thanks for the update :), very interested in all natural cures, remedies and homeopathic methods. My brother has been a sufferer for the oast few years due to Meniereís disease and we both read all we can on the subject...   [End]

• Video Embedded Try ear candles, they work very well.................. by Corey  11mo   3,912  

Get some ear candles at your health food store. Some people like to claim they do not work, but I know better. I have used them many times to remove ear wax. ... ... When I first heard about them, some folks claimed the wax was from the candle itself and not the ear. I used one and then cut the remaining part of the candle open and compared the candle wax with the ear wax. Ear wax was brown and the candle wax was beige color. Anyone that claims it does not work simply has not tried it. ... ... I have even had wax get packed against the ear drum and cause a constant roaring sound and the ear candle ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Amazing - I finally found a tinnitus remedy that works! by WoolPippi  12mo   3,932  

Thank you so much for posting this! I have a husband who gets very grumpy with the ringing in his ear. He will try this. Sometimes screwing up his face/making weird faces at the onset of tinnitus helps to prevent it from going full blast. So I have high hopes your exercise helps. Thanks.   [End]

• Re: Amazing - I finally found a tinnitus remedy that works! by Dquixote1217  12mo   4,065  

Water Pic, hydrogen peroxide, and rubbing alcohol.  Fill water pick with warm water (not hot!) and a splash of the hydrogen peroxide.  Put a cup under ear to catch the water mixture.  Turn the Water Pic on the lowest setting and then squirt in the ear, slowly turning up the setting.  This may be a bit uncomfortable, and caution should be used in not turning the setting too high or you could damage or even rupture your ear drum.  After you have removed the wax (you will likely be surprised at how much comes out), rinse the ear with plain water, drain and then ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Amazing - I finally found a tinnitus remedy that works! by kushy  12mo   3,936  

I am not suffering from this but I have a problem with wax in ears,Suddenly getting pain,not hearing clearly small voices which others can hear. ... ... Do you have any home remedies for this?Please share them.   [End]

• Re: AF and ringing ears/tinnitus? by RONBN49  13mo   2,078  

I have a fib tinnitus,vertical fingernail ridges,nasal mucus after meals,nasal mucus during bowel movements, and a gut I can not get rid of. I think however I have jusyt found the solution to it all just a few minutes ago. ... http://www.charlespoliquin.com/ArticlesMultimedia/Articles/Article/433/HCLThe_Most_Important_Supplement_Ever.aspx   [End]

• Re: tinnitus and other symptoms by RONBN49  13mo   765  

just came across information about hcl for low stomach acid and improved digestion that should help eliminate candida and other pathogens and restore the blood to an alkaline state that should help the tinnitus that doctors havenít got a clue about because for the most part unless you are on deaths door doctors are totally useless.   [End]

• a new clue to the cause by RONBN49  13mo   431  

my symptoms are tinnitus,atrial fib,mucus after eating,mucus during bowel movements. this mucus comes from my nose and only after eating and during bowel movements. sometimes if eating a high protein meal like bacon and eggs in the am not only do i have to blow my nose but have to spit large amounts of mucus coming from my throat probably from the bronchial tubes or maybe the stomach.another symptom is vertical finger nail ridges. the clue is from looking up digestive problems and noticed that as we age, (i am 67), we become much more deficient in stomach acids. low stomach acids can act j ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: tinnitus and other symptoms by RONBN49  14mo   1,033  

I have come to the conclusion my digestive issues, my Afib, my tinnitus, fingernail ridges,toe nail fungus are all related and that relation is toxic blood caused by a toxic colon. I have recently been taking living clay once a day and then found out I should be doing it three times a day. Right now as I write these words the tinnitus is ringing, but I can tell its improving, the Afib has improved, and the healing is going to be slow. I juice, take bentonite,and my body has become much more efficient so I need much less food. My stools are becoming well formed and regular and much more ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: tinnitus and other symptoms by rubyblue  14mo   906  

Very interesting. I would be very interested in updates from you as time goes on. I have had tinnitus my entire life. At age 30, I was diagnosed as severe celiac. Since then, I have been dealing with leaky gut, candida, etc. My tinnitus is still there, and I am aware that I have not yet gotten to the point of being truly healthy. I just finished two parasite cleanses that seemed to temporarily help. Anyway, I think you are on to something here!   [End]

• Re: New Tinnitus Treatment by tinnitus101  14mo   547  

hi you can view this site for more info: ... ... http://tinnituss.net/   [End]

• tinnitus and other symptoms by RONBN49  14mo   952  

Tinnitus is certainly caused by other things happening in the body. Modern medicine thinks like we think the ears are ringing so there is a problem with the ears. Truth of the matter is ringing ears is a sign of other problems. In my cause those problems are probably gut related. ... other than the ringing in the ears I suspect leaky gut,candida, an off balance PH,arrythmia,toe nail fungus,weak adrenals,occasional itchy rashes on the hand,vertical fingernail ridges, chronic sinusitis,and colon problems. All of these problems are tied together and I am thinking the answer lies with better dige ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: A possible solution to candidiasis finally? by Wellboy  14mo   2,059  

Iíve been on this cleanse for 12 days and itís so debilitating that Iím thinking that the tablets may be doing more harm than good. It knocks me right off my feet, literally. I feel as though half my head is full of stuff. Is this normal?   [End]

• Re: A possible solution to candidiasis finally? by Wellboy  14mo   2,085  

Excellent. Thank you. Good luck with it.   [End]

• Re: A possible solution to candidiasis finally? by Wellboy  14mo   2,002  

Thank you. Itís been a nightmare, so youíre probably right. The die-off symptoms have been a nightmare. ... ...   [End]

• Re: A possible solution to candidiasis finally? by nyckid10  15mo   2,152  

I also used to believe this...but now am starting to realize that the candida byproducts that get transferred in the blood are really what are causing the horrible nervous system issues....it attacks your enzyme function and neurotransmitter function. The toxins hit your nervous system and make you feel like you got it in your brain, spinal column etc. ... ... Most of the neurotransmitters in our body are located in our intestines....and if candida colonies are localized in that area....then surely it will feel like the stuff is stuck in our spine. Itís more that the toxic byproducts are flowi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: A possible solution to candidiasis finally? by saywhatagain  15mo   2,211  

In my opinion, if the candida has not infected the spinal column, then it is a mild case of candida and these are usually the people that are able to cure their candida with moderate effort. Usually these are people that start to feel sick after taking antibiotics and it is not a lifelong illness. In this case probiotics and anti-fungals can be quite effective. For many of us however, things are not so simple, life-long or very long-term symptoms mean the candida has infected the spinal column and probiotics, anti-fungals are not effective as a treatment. There is no short-term treatme ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: A possible solution to candidiasis finally? by saywhatagain  15mo   2,159  

Hey, ... ... Well I donít know for sure that this is the way that candida grows but I just feel that in my own body. Every person has certain week points in the spine, depending on the area that is week, that is where toxins and possibly parasites and candida will accumulate as well. In you case it sounds like some sort of bacterial infection that accumulated in that region, could also be candida. You can do some yoga and stretching, focusing on that area to try to straighten it out a bit, but this will take a while to notice any difference.   [End]

• Re: A possible solution to candidiasis finally? by Pokermaniac  15mo   2,230  

Ēlow fat is definitely the way to goĒ - all new people here do not get this, cuz all was brain wash before. ... ... Best diet for perfect health is cheap, simple, easy do digest, easy to cook - Okinawa/Hunza rules. ... ... This diet cure cancer, reverse gray hair, remove fibrosis, thick your hair, improve digestion, reverse baldness, improve sex drive, improve sight, reduced need for sleep (+100 sleeping 4-6 h/day), reverse time, prevent autoimmune, not mention reduce candida to normal level.   [End]

• Re: A possible solution to candidiasis finally? by purplepixie  15mo   2,211  

Enjoyed your worming blog wellboy :-) Youíre right - it does require a good sense of humour! Glad it worked well for you...i started a worming protocol yesterday. ... ... Good luck with the mighty viking candida protocol! Rootiní for ya!   [End]

• Re: A possible solution to candidiasis finally? by purplepixie  15mo   2,206  

Hi saywhatagain, ... ... Interesting you mention candida in the spine. Iíd love to hear more about what you know. ... ... For 3 years i started having pain in my thoracic spine. The vertebrae T4, T5 area became very tender to even light touch...feeling bruised. I would experience ífizzingí pain in that one spot - concentrated there, it would feel like a hot pain, fizzing and moving. Whether sitting or standing i would experience it. Sitting was worse. ... ... Other symptoms at the time were profuse drenching night sweats, constant daytime nausea and dizziness, diahorrea, lack of appetite. (normally eat l ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: A possible solution to candidiasis finally? by Wellboy  15mo   2,234  

Thank you. ... ... My feeling is that it gets transported around the bloodstream, and yes, ends up in the head, the neck, the ears. Iím certainly feeling like thatís true. But we shall see. ... ... For the next three weeks, Iím greatly reducing my fat intake without bothering too much about my sugar intake, although the sugar will come from fruits and carbs alone, not from actual sugar or pastries, ot whatever. Itíll be an interesting time.   [End]

• Re: A possible solution to candidiasis finally? by saywhatagain  15mo   2,282  

Well, it sounds like you have a very severe candida infection which means it has likely rooted into your intestines and spread to the rest of your body. I have a theory that the candida infects the spine and from there spreads to every organ in the body including the brain. I donít know if this is true but I feel this from my own experience. At any rate I wish you the best of luck and it certainly seems that you are going in the right direction as far as diet is concerned, low fat is definitely the way to go, I feel best on this as well. Iím glad you are making such good progress but j ...   [retrieve this message]

• A possible solution to candidiasis finally? by Wellboy  15mo   2,612  Ü C Ü  

I just want to put this out there, in case anyoneís interested. ... ... Iíve suffered severe hearing loss and tinnitus for a long time now. Tried everything. In the end, it seemed like it was related to a candida overgrowth, but even though Iíve tried fasts and diets and whatever else, the hearing problem never went away. ... ... Currently Iím on the 30-day Humaworm anti candida program, and Iíve been chronicling progress on my blog. ... ... http://cashpeters.wordpress.com/ ... ... Itís day four today, but already Iíve had a major breakthrough. Not in my hearing yet, but my other symptoms for sure. Suddenly ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: AF and ringing ears/tinnitus? by illysmanx  15mo   2,475  

Have read that tinninitus is often related to magnesium deficiency- Vit D3 + magnesium should help soothe the irritated nerves in your choclea (not sure I spelled that right). ... ... Another poster here mentioned a person using Vit D3, magnesium and zinc- itís a good thing. ... ... Info on Magnesium indepth from a clinical nutrionalist ... http://www.krispin.com/magnes.html ... ... ... VitD3 helps soothe neurons that are in stress- Magnesium helps muscles relax- both exist in your inner ear. If youíre low on either (especially in the middle of winter), itíll be your most vital organs that use them instead o ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: AF and ringing ears/tinnitus? by dave505  15mo   2,189  

... I also have it in the same time with AF BUT... ... when my liver and gallbladder are not overwhelmed the noise is diminished. ... ... it also increases after eating or at night - when my cortisol is high. but also my liver congested more...who knows ... ... dave   [End]

• Re: AF and ringing ears/tinnitus? by Vegeta  15mo   2,283  

I have it in my left ear and it started around the time I began to have symptoms of AF though it was much worse at the time. I believe it is related to the copper toxicity aspect of AF and muscle tension (especially of the jaw muscles/sternomastoid). ... ... I do have hopes of it disappearing along with other symptoms of AF as the sound does sometimes disappear completely or drop down in volume by 90%. ... ... Stress makes it worse as one would expect.   [End]

• Re: AF and ringing ears/tinnitus? by joseph031  15mo   2,218  

I need to add the things that work and are free: sleeping with a fan on until you get habituated, download a noise generator file and listen to it. You can eat anything you want, as it wonít make a difference, unless youíve read somewhere that IT MAKES a difference. And above all, go out with your friends, have fun, do sports, etc, etc, as little by little each day, you will have a few more minutes of quiet until itís all gone. Now if you have lots of money--my favorite, is to rent a room in a hotel in Miami Beach right on the eastern side, facing the ocean for a week and open the balcony ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: AF and ringing ears/tinnitus? by #3511  15mo   2,319  

Thereís good news for all newbies. You will absolutely get ĒridĒ of it. Let me qualify this: within a couple of months or less you will stop noticing the noise.It will be there but you will not notice it anymore. This is true in almost 100% of all cases--unless, you troll through all the websites on T, discuss it with friends, family and doctors, buy books, or treatments (which incidentally DO NOT work. Nothing works. Period. But that is not such a bad thing, because you donít have to waste your money like I did--to the tune of about 30k. It goes ĒawayĒ on its own, if you let it. This is t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: AF and ringing ears/tinnitus? by Marie64  15mo   2,238  

Hi, ... ... My hubby had tennitus just a few weeks ago and No AF.. He started to take his vitamin D3 with meals. Plus 1 zinc 22 mg daily and eats lots of omega 3. ... ... Marie   [End]

• Re: AF and ringing ears/tinnitus? by feo66  15mo   2,512  

Yes.  I used to have tinnitis as well.  But I donít anymore.  I can be related to zinc, or magnesium  ... ... www.diagnose-me.com/symptoms-of/tinnitus.html ... ... I havenít had it for a couple of years now.  I used to have it so bad, I couldnít sleep. ...   [End]

• Re: AF and ringing ears/tinnitus? by omo  15mo   2,320  

I got tinnitus with my ĒAdrenal FatigueĒ. It got better as my symptoms got better.   [End]

• AF and ringing ears/tinnitus? by red424  15mo   2,459  Ü C Ü  

I have had tinnitus that started a few months ago. Itís gotten on my nerves to no end. I have heard it is a symptom of adrenal fatigue, which I was officially diagnosed a month ago, but have suspected it for several months. I was in college and late nights studying plus plenty of partying finally put me over the edge. ... ... My question is does anybody else who has AF have ringing in their ears? ... ... Or if anyone who has had it, did it go away with symptoms getting better? ... ... Thanks guys. The web talked about how the HPA axis can get screwed up and cause tinnitus, and itís also pretty common w ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Any Tinnitus Suffers out there? by MelodyEve  15mo   690  

Hi Molly....wanted to reply to your tinnitus post....I was in a bad car wreck in 2003 where I had my head slammed up against the head rest by the airbag. Few years later I had a good 5 days of really bad vertigo.....couldnít stand, drive or do anything productive because of it. Now I canít stand to be anywhere quiet because of the ringing in my ears. I have a really bad drainage from them also. I donít take any medications for anything (came off of depressions meds and other meds 3 years ago)...The only health problem I have is Hep C....I try to eat healthy and do what I can to be healthy. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: ringing in ear (tinnitus) & hearing loss for 12 years now by MichaelCures  19mo   5,255  

http://curesfortinnitushq.com ... ... It might give you an in-depth insight on your problem. I know there are a lot of cure but which one is effective? ... ... Maybe you have tried many medicines or tried installing something on your ear, but did it work? ... ... It is not too late to try and walk on another route. This might be the cure that you are looking for. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Read this!!!My Tinnitus was made worse by doctors!!! by MichaelCures  19mo   6,269  

http://curesfortinnitushq.com ... ... Check it out because we care :)   [End]

• Re: Tinnitus by MichaelCures  19mo   636  

http://curesfortinnitushq.com ... ... It is a simple holistic system for getting rid of Tinnitus fast using 100%..Guaranteed All-Natural Method. ... ... Do check this out :)   [End]

• Re: Common painkillers associated with hearing loss in new study by bmartin3000  19mo   1,007  

Our American obsession with medication is really starting to bit us. It is shocking that pain meds can cause hearing loss. Iíve never would have associated the two. Those that depend on pain medication should have their hearing test every year. If you live in Oklahoma like me, you can get yearly hearing aid evaluations oklahoma city for a decent price. At least if you recognize hearing loss in the beginning, you can prevent it from getting worse. In addition, try some alternative remedies for pain such as diet, acupuncture, or yoga.  ...   [End]

• Tinnitus by neverthesame  20mo   798  

Hi , has anyone an experience where they can hear music going round and around like on a loop. ... Thanks.   [End]

• Tinnitus after taking acne medication, Accutane by AccutaneTinnitus  21mo   1,698  Ü C Ü  

Hi, ... ... I went on a 60mg daily dose of Accutane to cure my postule acne. About one month (out of the 6 month) treatment I went out to a bar one night and left with a really bad ringing. In the days that followed, the sound had significantly lowered (that night, I could barely hear people talking) but never went away fully. Itís a high pitched noise. Initially, the doctors thought it was my eardrums, but after 3 more months of no improvement, it was fairly clear that the Accutane was causing it. In total I ended up being on Accutane for 4 months and 5 days. ... ... Itís been 6 months since I sto ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Pulsatile tinnitus~Pseudotumor cerebri~Mirena by xxoticgoddess  23mo   3,277  

Hello... ... I have been diagnosed with idiopathic intracranial hypertension (pseudotumor cerebri). At the time I was diagnosed I was on a form of high estrogen birth control. It was not mirena, but ANY tetracycline and ANY estrogen or progesterin birth control can no longer be used once you are diagnosed. The only option I have is a copper IUD. I notice this post is months ago, but, if you have been diagnosed, I will warn you, that this condition is rather rare. There is not much research on it, and you will hear many different opinions from many different docs. My reccomendation would be to ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Read this!!!My Tinnitus was made worse by doctors!!! by #152230  25mo   7,325  

ilovjes - you should be ashamed of yourself for that post. ... ... It is one of the most ridiculous replies I have ever read, such that I have registered here solely to respond, or rather ensure that nobody in their right mind ever pays attention to such nonsense. ... ... If I ever find out as a result of that particular comment, that anybody dedicates a single penny or second of their time towards Ēreligious prayĒ, I will become irreversibly depressed. ... ... Iím disgusted that anyone would suggest that their totally subjective beliefs have the Ēmost realistic potential for a full recoveryĒ to another ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Read this!!!My Tinnitus was made worse by doctors!!! by #122035  26mo   7,100  

Hasnít any body told you? Doctors are gods and if you donít believe it just ask one.   [End]

• Re: Hypothyroidism & Tinnitus by RONBN49  26mo   4,440  

THE SCAMMERS WITH THE EXPENSIVE SO CALLED CURES ARE INFESTING THIS FORUM LOOKING FOR suc***S.   [End]

• Re: New to tinnitus, a bit desperate, need help by #122035  26mo   1,337  

its a scam donít believe a word they have to say.   [End]

• Re: New to tinnitus, a bit desperate, need help by sszewczuk  26mo   1,434  

I have no input here except that I too suffer from this condition. I am not sure about this link because it probably is selling a product but was wondering if anyone has heard of it? I have not ordered yet- just wanted to put out some feelers. ... http://72231ovgtuwo9kah8n3dm9yf33.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=442   [End]

• Re: Addressing Tinnitus Naturally by Five  26mo   3,339  

In my case it is definitly from food allergies. ... When it began, certain things caused pain in the ears. ... Not only did I have ringing, roaring and humming in the ears but multiple body discomforts. ... On days that I wasnít reacting to something that I ate the ears/head was fairly quiet. ... Today there is only a slight ringing, but I still canít hear. ... It seems to have permanently damaged my hearing. ... Looks like I will be heading to the hearing aid store.   [End]

• Re: Warts & Tinnitus: My experience with essiac tea by #136970  28mo   1,269  

... ... I deal with Type II diabetes and control it with diet alone.  Read at ... one time that Essiac cures/controls Type II.  Took it for at least four or ... five months, probably longer (about five or six years ago) and it did nothing ... for my Type II.  Iíve also had tinnitus for many, many years and I guarantee ... you that it did nothing for that.  Iíve been a believer and promoter of ... Essiac for a long time, have books, the tea, the works, but it has never dented ... my Type II, hypertension, or any other benefits.  In fact - when I began it ... a few months ago for cancer I co ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Warts & Tinnitus: My experience with essiac tea by Wayfarer  28mo   1,066  

Has anyone here actually verified that Essiac worked for them? I wouldnít mind seeing some confirmation from other people that it worked for them. ... ... Thanks all.   [End]

• Re: is this tmj ??? by #148083  28mo   2,005  

Hi, ... I have very similar tinnitus, bruxism, blurry sight symptoms, and jaw/TMJ maneuvers that affect the level of the tinnitus. However, my tinnitus is pulsatile high-frequency, at the rate of heart-beat. As though I am hearing a blood vessel. I suspect some TMJ-related pressure is a cause of the tinnitus... ... I generally have low pulse and BP. ... ... Did you progress with diagnosis? IS it pulsatile for you as well? ... ... Hope all is well, ... Omri.   [End]

• Re: New to tinnitus, a bit desperate, need help by curedbycurezone  29mo   1,698  

Hi there, ... ... As you already seem to know, injuries, infections, sweets (not just chocolate), loud music, can all cause tinnitus. ... ... However, that does not mean that you have to stick with it for ever. ... ... In your place, I would start as you already have: careful observation. Perhaps even keep notes as to the ĒloudnessĒ of tinnitus. If it is almost impossible for you to hear normal conversation due to loud noise in your ear(s), call that a 10. If there is barely any audible tinnitus, call that 1. If there is none, that would be zero. Somewhere in the middle is 5, and so on. Keep a diary of i ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Pulsatile tinnitus~Pseudotumor cerebri~Mirena by happyfamily6  29mo   3,170  

I just scrolled down and found this post of yours. Welcome to the forum! Keep us posted on how you do. I hope you can have the IUD removed ASAP. ... ... :) ... Diana   [End]

• New to tinnitus, a bit desperate, need help by aleduc  30mo   2,548  

Hello, I am new here. I seem to have started suffering from tinnitus. I am very upset and emotional, I am going from being mildly high to very low. I have tons of questions, I am freaking out. Since I am new to this, I do not know which message board to post this message on so I will post it all over the place (do not be surprised if you read an exact same post from me on a different board). Also, English is not my first language, so please bear with me. It will be a long post (sorry), please read it all and HELP me if you can, I am getting desperate a little. TL;DR at the end ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Pulsatile tinnitus~Pseudotumor cerebri~Mirena by sciencymom  30mo   3,239  

I, too, have the pulsatile tinnitus in one ear. I have had it develop soon after my migraines started developing (side effect of the Mirena?). I mentioned it to my doctor, but he did not seem concerned. I therefore have not been further evaluated as you have. I plan on trying to get the Mirena removed soon.   [End]

• Re: Pulsatile tinnitus~Pseudotumor cerebri~Mirena by Jane123  30mo   3,587  

I had the same pulsating whooshing sound in my left ear when I had the Mirena. My husband could hear it when he put his ear against mine. Of course the doctor was baffled. It eventually disappeared on its own although I later developed ringing in both ears. So sorry - I know how irritating it can be. So glad youíre getting the Mirena removed.   [End]

• Re: Pulsatile tinnitus~Pseudotumor cerebri~Mirena by Godismyrefuge  30mo   3,598  

Iím so sorry youíre going through this. Many of us have had problems with our ears. Mine has substantially dissipated, but I used to get loud ringing in my ear (particularly my right one) and I would feel a lot of pressure in it. A lot of girls have developed sinus problems since insertion. Keep us posted....Weíre all here for you!   [End]

• Pulsatile tinnitus~Pseudotumor cerebri~Mirena by peargirl75  30mo   4,239  Ü C Ü  

Iíve had Mirena for over 2 years now. I have been suffering with pulsatile tinnitus since March of 2011. I woke up with it one morning with a loud hearbeat whooshing sound in my left ear. I have been to so many doctors, my primary, and ENT, a neurosurgeon and a neuroradiologist. I have had and MRI, MRA, MRV, CT scan, and a cerebral angiogram. I have narrowing of the transverse sinues and there is an area around my pituitary gland called an empty cella, with is a large empty space, which should not be there in someone of my age.(36) The doctor told me that the space by the gland is ho ...   [retrieve this message]

• Tinnitus or hearing damage? by manoka  31mo   623  

Salve! ... ... How can one tell or diagnose whether the permanent (exclusively) inner noise in my hearing is tinnitus or due to a hearing damage? ... ... Many thanks in advance! ... ... manoka ...   [End]

• thyroid and tinnitus issue keep flaring up by tigerlily23  3y   2,220  Ü C Ü  

i never knew how the thyroid acts up causing tinnitus that is what my doctor told me. my right ear keeps flaring up and the problem has shifted from right ear to left ear, but now it isnít as bad like it was in the past. i experienced noise/clogging again last night. i had it today and it calm down now but still feel pressure. ... ... that is why i keep going back to the doctor every 6 mos and it seems now the flare up is starting at 4 months. i hate answering the same questions. they keep prescribing me drugs which i do not want, my 2nd doctor doesnt know i take herbs but the 1st doctor does. ...   [retrieve this message]

• tinnitus by #68716  3y   619  

man o man, Iíve had some really loud tinnitus lately, especially about 4 in the morning, it woke me up !! anyone else ? Iím hoping its a solar wind effect, HAARP, or something external and that Iím not alone in the recent increase in volume - Iíve never had it this bad. It sounds like the old television sets used to sound, but really loud !! ... ... I donít take any drugs, legal or otherwise, and only imbibe small amounts of alcohol, infrequently. I canít think of any dietary reasons, Iíve changed nothing that I can finger. ... ... Once when I was alone, nobody around, out of curiousity I wrap ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Read this!!!My Tinnitus was made worse by doctors!!! by ilovjes  3y   8,314  

I think the most realistic potential for a full recovery would be to have an annointed christian pray for healing, they do it for free everywhere. ... Seen allot of people healed, a christian healer in Norway recently told me on the phone that two people got totally healed for tinnitus on a recent meeting. ... Dont give up, atleast this thing is free, minus the travel cost and time spent ... ...   [End]

Forum Pages
1  2 3  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Oxy-Powder
Rated Best Colon Cleansing Product. Free Shipping. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. B...
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 DiabetesÖAnd How To Turn It On Its Head I...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! And it is...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Oleander Pure Concentrate Capsules
Leukemia and Cancer Immune System Support, 15% Off with CZ...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Get an Instant Discount!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Healthy Weight Loss
ĒThis plan literally saved my life. I lost 265 pounds and have maintained...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy
Proven natural remedy for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and much more!

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

424 messages, 118 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 141, 3 pages,  294,308 page views

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for."
~ William Shedd

Image Galler Tinnitus Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 0.91 sec at 4/24/2014 5:08:13 AM, requested by 54.242.249.240, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/s2.asp?f=399 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8