CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums24490 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [251] , Sorted by Value Source: Hearing Loss/Ear Problems Support Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 147,475 page views     267 messages     95 topics     2 pages
Post New Message  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
4mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Hearing Loss     All Forums 

All Messages [251] , Sorted by Value   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Hearing Loss/Ear Problems Support on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1 2  
  • Water01..   R by ladylove  5y   10,776

Most of your post is great, but the following is a dangerous statement: ... ... Quote ... ------------------------------ ... ..This has something to do with the frequency of essential oils. I am sorry I donít have more information concerning what happens when these oils are put down into the ear. They can safely be used on the outside of the ear. ... ... Second, Melaleuca alternifolia, also known as tea tree essential oil can be very toxic and dangerous but this is only true when the source of the oil is adulterated in some way or is not a therapeutic-grade essential oil labeled for internal use. Unless ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Sharp pain before hearing loss   by #38782  4y   1,388

Very sorry for your friend... and wish I had some good advice other than: pl check the Natural Healing Forum and/or re-direct your question there. ... My hearing loss came on very gradually and the last time I had an audio check, one ear had 60% ability to hear, while the other only had 40%. So I can totally relate with your friend... itīs awful not to be able to hear - especially when you feel shut out from society. Hearing aids (IMHO) are no good. O the doc said I have what is called ĒOtoskleroseĒ. Whatever it is - I pray for a reversal and total healing. ... One doesīnt realize what one ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Cures that most know not of   by Dodge  8y   2,490  Ü Cross-post Ü

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... -- ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: A possible solution to candidiasis finally?   by Wellboy  14d   93

They did - quite amazingly. But as you recall if you read to the very end, the hearing loss came back quite dramatically. However, since my trip to the casa, my hearing has returned fully about three times, and is currently pretty good.   [End]

• Ear ringing   by #129278  18d   74  Ü Cross-post Ü

a few days ago I was sleeping and I was woken up by a sharp pain in my ear that lasted a few seconds, it went away and I fell asleep again ... ... but since then my ear has been ringing all the time. I thought it might go away but it hasnít. I dont think itís an ear infection, apart from that one time there has been no pain. all I feel is a small sense of fullness in the ear ... ... maybe it has something to do with the smart meters im not sure, since theyíve been installed i sometimes feel a sensation that my brain or face is burning from the inside or something, not pleasant. but i live in an apar ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: A possible solution to candidiasis finally?   by Wellboy  89d   432

If you read it t the end, youíll know that the hearing problem returned at the very end, which was extremely annoying. Having said that, my hearing has returned fully three times since I went to Abadiania. It seems to be related to stress and diet. Those two contribute majorly to the problem, as they do to many problems. I work on this constantly.   [End]

• Re: Question about heaering damage   by mollyhixson  4mo   111

Hearing losses can be classified into two Conductive Hearing Loss and Sensorineural Hearing Loss.The later is caused due to the aging process and is very common.However,all age related hearing health problems can be solved to an extend through amplification.   [End]

• Re: A possible solution to candidiasis finally?   by robkos  7mo   1,093

After reading your book about visiting Casa ĒLittle book about believingĒ I was under impression that entities took care of your hearing problem....hmm, it looks that they didnít.   [End]

• Re: My New Digital Hearing Aids   by boedica  7mo   209

i wear siemens pure carat 301ís in both ears....they are programmable for different situations. iíve had non-stop tinnitus that started suddenly almost 5 years ago, and moderately-severe hearing loss. my aids have, now, five different programs. there are still situations where they are almost useless....but for the most part they are amazing.   [End]

• fast acting earache remedy that works!   by HEALTHMAMA4  9mo   758  Ü Cross-post Ü

Earaches are one of the worst kind of pains to have to deal with, especially watching your child suffer with one. How many have you have taken your kids to the doctor just to either leave with an antibiotic that does not get rid of the ear infection and definitely does not do anything for the pain? I personally believe Antibiotics are not good to take, it wipes out good flora in your system which is vital for your overall health and without flora in your system it can cause all sorts of ailments, I canít tell you the last time I ever gave my kids an antibiotic or taken any myself. I have m ...   [retrieve this message]

• the relationship between back pain, bell's palsy and shingles   by glaxony  10mo   890  Ü Cross-post Ü

i had pain in my lower back along the right side of my spine ... someone told me there is a virus that lives in the spine and it causes back pain ... so i googled Ēback pain due to spinal virusĒ or some similar phrase ... and discovered that the culprit is herpes zoster ... also learned it causes shingles, bellís palsy, inner ear problems, etc... ... well I had chicken pox (herpes zoster) when I was a kid ... so i made up a strong batch of colloidal silver and drank it ... my back pain diminished tremendously ... over time and after taking the CS consistently, it has completely gone away ... ... my boyfriend has ba ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: ringing in ear (tinnitus) & hearing loss for 12 years now   by Sambo  10mo   2,859

Thank you both for the information. I actually have found a good treatment for the tinnitus that works well at controlling it. Iím more curious about restoring the hearing so the Dr. Christopher might b worth a try but Iím not to keen on putting anything into my ears over night but if it works then I would try it. Thats why I was asking about anyone that has any experience.   [End]

• Re: ringing in ear (tinnitus) & hearing loss for 12 years now   by knowledge seeker  10mo   2,856

... Sambo, ... ... Although I have not tried this, I want to assure you that Dr Christopher was an extremely religious and moral person close to God and I feel he would never lie about his case histories. ... ... The herbs in this formula are common ones and would not be that expensive. ... ... If making your own, I like the site http://mountainroseherbs.com/ for bulk organic and wildcrafted herbs as they charge only slightly more for 4 oz than most companies do for 1 oz ... ... I personally would prefer to get cut and sifted over powdered as the volatile herbs are not preserved in powdered herbs. ... ... to make a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: ringing in ear (tinnitus) & hearing loss for 12 years now   by Sambo  10mo   2,875

Has anyone tried this ? ... ... ... I know its probably a very long shot but wanted to find out if anyone on this board has tried this or knows of someone that actually has ?   [End]

• Re: psoriatic arthritis,neck/herniated disc,sesamoid swelling   by Steve888  12mo   1,025

Juicing fresh vegetables like carrot, apple, celery, ginger, and beets will give him the nutrients needed to heal the body over time. For fast relief I have found a laser therapy pen to be helpful with these types of pains.   [End]

• psoriatic arthritis,neck/herniated disc,sesamoid swelling   by cedarkey  12mo   1,163  Ü Cross-post Ü

please help. Someone close to me has been going through hell for years. Now things have come to an all time low. First, he has herniated discs in his neck. Constant back pain and scapula pain. I believe he has full body inflammation. His whole spine hurts, rib cage, scapula, constant neck pain, arm pain. Now pain is in his hands. ... ... His hearing has become very sensitive and he has become sensitive to smells and a few years ago he feel like he angers easily. He is about 45 years of age. He also has stomach issues--have tried probiotics, etc. ... ... Three years ago he broke his right s ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Ear Pressure Changes After Liver Flush   by KundaliniLady  12mo   644

hmmmm... tried to find the actual Abstract about the inner ear and Liver... but the link did not provide the paper, even in German. Just stated that there was a paper/abstract. Perhaps Iím doing something incorrectly? I was thinking I could translate it into English and see what I might glean from it.   [End]

• Re: Ear Pressure Changes After Liver Flush   by fectoid2  12mo   619

So thereís a medical journal article available about the relationship between liver disease and the inner ear, but apparently itís in German. ... ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/710357   [End]

• Ear Pressure Changes After Liver Flush   by KundaliniLady  12mo   746  Ü Cross-post Ü

Greetings, ... ... I just did a liver flush last week and noticed that right afterwards my left ear had some strange pressure changes. Iím particularly aware of this ear as I was diagnosed with an acoustic neuroma about 2 years ago (benign brain tumor located at the inner most part of the ear and cerebellum). So far I have been able to shrink the tumor to half of itís original size. This is only my second liver flush. The first was about a year ago. I am going to do a flush once a month until all stones are gone. Had quite a few this time, pretty big too. Would love to hear from anyone wh ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: ear infection solution? prevent deafness?   by InCharge  13mo   720

is colloidal silver really ok to take inside the ears? ... ... I have been using for years in my eyes,ears, nose, mouth and anything else that was a problem including excema, shingles, infection,itching, insect bites. ... ... My grandaughter used it in college for 4 years to ward off colds, and the flu. ... ... My neighbor had a toe infection that her doctor couldnít help. It was so sore she couldnít wear a shoe, or slipper. With my home made [Silver Puppy] CS the soreness was gone after one day, and the infection was healing to the point of being able to put on a slipper the second day. She soaked it ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: ear infection solution? prevent deafness?   by #139029  13mo   680

is colloidal silver really ok to take inside the ears? i have some colloidal silver concentrate. i put a single droplet in each ear with some water sloshed in with it and i felt a little bit of stinging for a bit... i hope thats good. is there any risk with colloidal silver? i also got some garlic mullen ear-droplets which consist of garlic and olive oil as main ingredients i believe. im taking my daily multi-vitamin religiously again and trying to cleanse. anything else i should try? thanks for the response.   [End]

• Re: ear infection solution? prevent deafness?   by InCharge  13mo   688

Colloidal Silver. Will kill any infection, and keep you from colds and the Flu with drops in the nostrils, ears, and gargling. ... ... Keep the ears moist with CS. Multiple applications during the day. ...   [End]

• ear infection solution? prevent deafness?   by #139029  13mo   759  Ü Cross-post Ü

hi. i have had widespread health problems for the past few years which continue to grow and spread. ... ... all tests show me to be in fine health, short of low vitamin d. i have mass scale food intolerance and believe i have a leaky gut which may have related to all the rest of my problems. ... ... anyway, recently ive had a new symptom which is scaring me. see, ive had floaters/anomalies across my vision which seem to grow in number for the past 2 years. i have extreme fear over this and worry about going blind but now, it seems this bug or this autoimmune reaction (or WHATEVER IT IS!?!?!) is ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: A possible solution to candidiasis finally?   by Wellboy  14mo   2,027

Iíve been on this cleanse for 12 days and itís so debilitating that Iím thinking that the tablets may be doing more harm than good. It knocks me right off my feet, literally. I feel as though half my head is full of stuff. Is this normal?   [End]

• Re: A possible solution to candidiasis finally?   by Wellboy  14mo   2,051

Excellent. Thank you. Good luck with it.   [End]

• Re: A possible solution to candidiasis finally?   by Wellboy  14mo   1,971

Thank you. Itís been a nightmare, so youíre probably right. The die-off symptoms have been a nightmare. ... ...   [End]

• Re: A possible solution to candidiasis finally?   by nyckid10  15mo   2,120

I also used to believe this...but now am starting to realize that the candida byproducts that get transferred in the blood are really what are causing the horrible nervous system issues....it attacks your enzyme function and neurotransmitter function. The toxins hit your nervous system and make you feel like you got it in your brain, spinal column etc. ... ... Most of the neurotransmitters in our body are located in our intestines....and if candida colonies are localized in that area....then surely it will feel like the stuff is stuck in our spine. Itís more that the toxic byproducts are flowi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: A possible solution to candidiasis finally?   by saywhatagain  15mo   2,182

In my opinion, if the candida has not infected the spinal column, then it is a mild case of candida and these are usually the people that are able to cure their candida with moderate effort. Usually these are people that start to feel sick after taking antibiotics and it is not a lifelong illness. In this case probiotics and anti-fungals can be quite effective. For many of us however, things are not so simple, life-long or very long-term symptoms mean the candida has infected the spinal column and probiotics, anti-fungals are not effective as a treatment. There is no short-term treatme ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: A possible solution to candidiasis finally?   by saywhatagain  15mo   2,128

Hey, ... ... Well I donít know for sure that this is the way that candida grows but I just feel that in my own body. Every person has certain week points in the spine, depending on the area that is week, that is where toxins and possibly parasites and candida will accumulate as well. In you case it sounds like some sort of bacterial infection that accumulated in that region, could also be candida. You can do some yoga and stretching, focusing on that area to try to straighten it out a bit, but this will take a while to notice any difference.   [End]

• Re: A possible solution to candidiasis finally?   by Pokermaniac  15mo   2,191

Ēlow fat is definitely the way to goĒ - all new people here do not get this, cuz all was brain wash before. ... ... Best diet for perfect health is cheap, simple, easy do digest, easy to cook - Okinawa/Hunza rules. ... ... This diet cure cancer, reverse gray hair, remove fibrosis, thick your hair, improve digestion, reverse baldness, improve sex drive, improve sight, reduced need for sleep (+100 sleeping 4-6 h/day), reverse time, prevent autoimmune, not mention reduce candida to normal level.   [End]

• Re: A possible solution to candidiasis finally?   by purplepixie  15mo   2,181

Enjoyed your worming blog wellboy :-) Youíre right - it does require a good sense of humour! Glad it worked well for you...i started a worming protocol yesterday. ... ... Good luck with the mighty viking candida protocol! Rootiní for ya!   [End]

• Re: A possible solution to candidiasis finally?   by purplepixie  15mo   2,175

Hi saywhatagain, ... ... Interesting you mention candida in the spine. Iíd love to hear more about what you know. ... ... For 3 years i started having pain in my thoracic spine. The vertebrae T4, T5 area became very tender to even light touch...feeling bruised. I would experience ífizzingí pain in that one spot - concentrated there, it would feel like a hot pain, fizzing and moving. Whether sitting or standing i would experience it. Sitting was worse. ... ... Other symptoms at the time were profuse drenching night sweats, constant daytime nausea and dizziness, diahorrea, lack of appetite. (normally eat l ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: A possible solution to candidiasis finally?   by Wellboy  15mo   2,204

Thank you. ... ... My feeling is that it gets transported around the bloodstream, and yes, ends up in the head, the neck, the ears. Iím certainly feeling like thatís true. But we shall see. ... ... For the next three weeks, Iím greatly reducing my fat intake without bothering too much about my sugar intake, although the sugar will come from fruits and carbs alone, not from actual sugar or pastries, ot whatever. Itíll be an interesting time.   [End]

• Re: A possible solution to candidiasis finally?   by saywhatagain  15mo   2,251

Well, it sounds like you have a very severe candida infection which means it has likely rooted into your intestines and spread to the rest of your body. I have a theory that the candida infects the spine and from there spreads to every organ in the body including the brain. I donít know if this is true but I feel this from my own experience. At any rate I wish you the best of luck and it certainly seems that you are going in the right direction as far as diet is concerned, low fat is definitely the way to go, I feel best on this as well. Iím glad you are making such good progress but j ...   [retrieve this message]

• A possible solution to candidiasis finally?   by Wellboy  15mo   2,582  Ü Cross-post Ü

I just want to put this out there, in case anyoneís interested. ... ... Iíve suffered severe hearing loss and tinnitus for a long time now. Tried everything. In the end, it seemed like it was related to a candida overgrowth, but even though Iíve tried fasts and diets and whatever else, the hearing problem never went away. ... ... Currently Iím on the 30-day Humaworm anti candida program, and Iíve been chronicling progress on my blog. ... ... http://cashpeters.wordpress.com/ ... ... Itís day four today, but already Iíve had a major breakthrough. Not in my hearing yet, but my other symptoms for sure. Suddenly ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: ringing in ear (tinnitus) & hearing loss for 12 years now   by MichaelCures  19mo   5,193

http://curesfortinnitushq.com ... ... It might give you an in-depth insight on your problem. I know there are a lot of cure but which one is effective? ... ... Maybe you have tried many medicines or tried installing something on your ear, but did it work? ... ... It is not too late to try and walk on another route. This might be the cure that you are looking for. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Common painkillers associated with hearing loss in new study   by bmartin3000  19mo   999

Our American obsession with medication is really starting to bit us. It is shocking that pain meds can cause hearing loss. Iíve never would have associated the two. Those that depend on pain medication should have their hearing test every year. If you live in Oklahoma like me, you can get yearly hearing aid evaluations oklahoma city for a decent price. At least if you recognize hearing loss in the beginning, you can prevent it from getting worse. In addition, try some alternative remedies for pain such as diet, acupuncture, or yoga.  ...   [End]

• Re: Severe Hearing Loss   by explorer2009  22mo   834

In Chinese and Su-jok medicine ears are controlled ... by kidneys energy and 100% of hearing problems are related ... to kidneys state. ... So simple but and fundamental help is acting on kidneys ... Correspondence zone: massage, heating by moxa etc. ... ... There are schemes to deal with hearing loss: ... 1. ... Burn--- Wind--- Heat (hearing): No (complete loss of hearing) ... sedate, Ho sedate, He, Ne tone up ... ... http://acupunctureforsingers.blogspot.com/2010/02/hear-loss.html ... ... 2. more fundamental Triorigin scheme Wind--- Heat (hearing): No (complete loss of hearing) ... sedate, Ho sedate, He, Ne tone up ... ... http:/ ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Noise induced hearing loss   by #136970  24mo   713

... ... I attribute the major portion of my loss to about a year as a riveter in an ... airplane factory long before hearing protection was required or even ... suggested.  I also spent more than two years on a twin jet night fighter as ... the airborne intercept/radar operator with the constant whining of the engines ... in the cockpit.  Firearms and artillery, rockets, and mortars during line ... duty in Korea also contributed to my loss.  ... ... Shortly after my Marine Corps service at about age 25 I could no longer hear ... well enough in my left ear to use the telephone on that side (Iím left h ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: My New Digital Hearing Aids   by New Yorker  24mo   646

Thanks. ... ... Iíve been through all that and so far nothing has changed. ... ... As a result I canít get employment and will be homeless soon. ... ... (Three trips to the audiologist to adjust my hearing aids have not helped). ... ... New Yorker   [End]

• Severe Hearing Loss   by rafiqmohammed  24mo   747

Hi All, ... ... I have severe hearing loss in both of my ears and now i am accompanied by powerful hearing aid in my left ear as i completely lost my hearing in my left ear after the stapendoctomy surgery .But before all my ears use to be very sharp. ... ... I had this problem raised only after falling sick i.e i had Typhoid fever in which i was prescribed by high powerful medicine by the doctor. ... ... Please kindly suggest me what do i have to do to get back my previous hearing.. ... ... Warm Regards ... Rafiq   [End]

• Re: DMSO & D-Limonene may have caused hearing loss? EDIT   by #109287  24mo   2,550

... dear meatsauce, ... ... iím so sorry for what youíre going thru~ ... please try not to worry~ ... i think it took about 3 days for my hearing to return to normal... ... ... ...i did try peroxide and, separately, alcohol in my ears, but thatís because thatís where i put the d-limonene so i thought there might be residue and hoped to dissolve it... ... ... i actually read the same article as u about trying to pop your ears, when i was looking for help, but ...even though they say the technique has supposedly been in use for a long time, it sounded dangerous to me... ... ... ...instead, i gently pressed on the tab ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: DMSO & D-Limonene may have caused hearing loss? EDIT   by meatsauce  24mo   2,560

Hi so your hearing is back to normal again? How long did it take? I have something smaller that happened to me a couple days ago. I have some lemon essential oil and I learned that it has some stimulating antidepressant qualities if taken internally or enough is applied to the skin. I made the stupid choice to put a few drops up my nose for better absorption. I have have done that with other herbs with little irritation but this was really painful. I could feel my ear canal being effected by the lemon oil. I felt pressure building I I could not long equalize my ear by plugging my nose and ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: DMSO & D-Limonene may have caused hearing loss? EDIT   by #109287  24mo   2,723

... i want to thank you again~ ... ... i am very lucky (thank God), that i didnt do permanent damage to my hearing with the experimental mixture, and it has really taught me a lesson to not experiment, regarding my ears, because i could do damage that iím not able to take back... ... ... i did find from the original first two daysí experimentation (NO further experimenting!), that the d-limonene (by itself), helps with the ear canal itching (fungal-type) iíve had for years-- ... ... and iíve tried so many things to stop the vicious cycle (itch, rubbing my ear canal raw with cotton swabs, & then itíd start ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: DMSO & D-Limonene may have caused hearing loss? EDIT   by Dquixote1217  25mo   2,617

Thank you for your kind words. ... ... I looked up D-limonene as well as DMSO use in ear canals,  and what I found makes me believe even stronger that your problem is likely temporary.  D-limonene is considered to be pretty safe but is a mild skin irritant and sensitizer.  DMSO could well increase the effects.  Now, DMSO itself can be pretty potent and can burn and blister when you use too strong of a solution - especially anywhere above the waist.  It used to be used in dogs and other animals to keep their ear canals clean and clear up infections.  Thus, the comb ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: DMSO & D-Limonene may have caused hearing loss?   by #109287  25mo   2,534

... thank you very much for keeping me grounded ...it is possible the hearing loss might be from the infection/fluid as u said ...iím waiting for something to come in the mail, that might help with the infection/fluid, and i hope that my hearing gets better... whatever happens, iíll post so that anyone else who experiences the same might have some guidance... ... ... dquixote1217, youíve personally helped me a number of times - thank you for being a caring person who gives of yourself and brings light to others...   [End]

• Re: Noise induced hearing loss   by Dquixote1217  25mo   733

In my case, far too many rock concerts and firearms. ...   [End]

• Re: DMSO & D-Limonene may have caused hearing loss?   by Dquixote1217  25mo   2,544

I suppose damage is a possibility, but then again it may not be nearly as bad as you are afraid it is. ... ... Do you have any inflammation/swelling/discomfort? ... ... It could well be that your ear canals are swollen and you also could have a bit of liquid remaining behind.  When either or both of those occur you can have markedly reduced hearing.  That has happened to me - in fact, I am going through it again right now.  They may clear up in time.  Though I am hesitant to recommend putting anything else in your ear, often a couple of drops of rubbing alcohol will help g ...   [retrieve this message]

• DMSO & D-Limonene may have caused hearing loss?   by #109287  25mo   2,989  Ü Cross-post Ü

... hello all :( ... ... some of you may have seen some of my posts, as iíve been troubled by severe tooth issues ...that i realized are responsible for ear infections iíve been living with for years... ... ... recently, the tooth problems got worse and so did the ear infection, and i have no access to dental or medical care, so out of desperation, i put a mixture of d-limonene (thinking it might kill the infection) and dmso (to help it sink in ...i did the same treatment for both ears, for the same amount of time, and... ... ... i know thereís a chance it could be just related to the worsening of the ear ...   [retrieve this message]

• Noise induced hearing loss   by AtriumLegal  26mo   728  Ü Cross-post Ü

What do people think are the most common causes of noise induced hearing loss?   [End]

• Re: Addressing Tinnitus Naturally   by Five  26mo   3,302

In my case it is definitly from food allergies. ... When it began, certain things caused pain in the ears. ... Not only did I have ringing, roaring and humming in the ears but multiple body discomforts. ... On days that I wasnít reacting to something that I ate the ears/head was fairly quiet. ... Today there is only a slight ringing, but I still canít hear. ... It seems to have permanently damaged my hearing. ... Looks like I will be heading to the hearing aid store.   [End]

• Re: Ear problems   by look1beyond  29mo   1,069

one of the very few things i have found working with hearing loss (which normally is degenerative)is the use of mudras. mudra are basically yoga with the hands. when the fingers are placed in a particular way they press certain points to create healing. ... the mudra for hearing and all ear problems is shunya mudra. bend the middle finger till the tip touches the base of your thumb and press it down with the thumb. do this with both hands and keep the position for minimum of 20 mins at a time. you can do it 2 to 3 times a day. this definitely helps with any ear problems as well arrests heari ...   [retrieve this message]

• Ear problems   by katehope9  29mo   911

I have constant dicharge out of both of my ears. My ear doctor put tubes in my eardrums to help my hearing and shortly after that the dicharge started. He took the tubes out, started me on antibiotics and later put me on steroids. Nothing is helping, my ears still drain constantly and my hearing is getting worse. There is no pain. The dicharge is clear mucus like fluid and it relly is constant. Please help!   [End]

• Re: What is appropriate treatment for these blood results?   by #141824  33mo   1,390

Thank you,vociferous, for responding to my post. Air conditoner is kaput and landlord on vacation, so hotter than anyone would want to be in here. Think the heat is exacerbating all my symptoms. Went to new Dr this past week because feet and ankles are incredibly swollen and cause stinging that sometimes reaches above my knees, but usually stops about a handís length below my knees. Skin itching about everywhere, and, once scratched, leaves welts or little raised bumps, depending upon location. Felt 3 welts on forehead, but looking in a mirror revealed blood vessels Iíve never before ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What is appropriate treatment for these blood results?   by vociferous  3y   1,485

Mary, ... What a lot of people here have found is that instead of being hypo-thyroid (strictly speaking), it is their adrenals at-fault, which is causing a deficiency in thyroid (and thymus) activity. ... Your temperatures in morning are a little lower than mine (mine are 96.8), but during the day, I rarely get into 98.0. If I walk in the rain for five minutes, my temp can go down to 94.5. ... I would think about approaching your symptoms from a perspective of adrenal fatigue. Maybe do the saliva test. Personally, I feel the hair mineral test is even better. ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• What is appropriate treatment for these blood results?   by #141824  3y   1,548  Ü Cross-post Ü

Hi. The more I read, the more confused I become. I hope Iím posting on the correct forum. Female, 70, 100# overweight, been told for more than 50 years that yes Iím hypothyroid, and no, Iím not. One self-sytled thyroid ĒexpertĒ wanted to ĒkillĒ my thyroid gland with radiation; I refused. Some docs have given me synthroid or Armour; others were adamant that there was nothing wrong with me. Iíve been SOO000 tired, all my life. Recently found a high school newspaper in which the gossip columnist asked students what theyíd most like if someone could wave a magic wand. The other girls ga ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Hearing loss & causes   by chel726  3y   1,374

are you on mirena iud? or an iud in general?   [End]

• Re: My New Digital Hearing Aids   by kimmi  3y   1,066

Hi ... ... You are having problem at this extent and then also you are asking, is it important to go go to any ENT?. It is must for you to go to an audiologist and consult him. Otherwise it will even get worse than it is now. ... ... ... Go to the specialist and take the hearing test and then ask for the perfect hearing aid which will suit you. ... ... ... ________________________________ ... Hearing Test Dublin   [End]

• Re: Addressing Tinnitus Naturally   by kimmi  3y   4,179

This is a descriptive and wonderful article. I really liked the explanation to gave here. Thanks for sharing. ... ... _____________________________ ... Hearing Test Dublin ...   [End]

• Re: Addressing Tinnitus Naturally   by #141644  3y   4,354

Considering that all of these suggestions are proactive health improvement measures and tinnitus is but a symptom of a wide-range of health imbalances, this article canít help but improve not only the tinnitus but the quality of life of any one who gives their whole self to them (and their future). ... ... One thing that the author might want to include is the importance of anti-oxidant rich foods in counteracting and possibly reversing the oxidative damage to nerve cells that all tinnitus sufferers have in their inner-ear (especially if theyíve eaten a wide assortment of dephiled foods, which ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Addressing Tinnitus Naturally   by pinkcat  3y   4,795

I agree! Since I dropped all junk: alcohol, sugar, white grains, the regular junk stuff, Iíve noticed my ears are quieter! Hurrah!!   [End]

• Adult Hearing Loss Interview: Your participation would be greatly apprec...   by AHOOD  3y   791

We are a team of 9 MBA students from the Schulich School of Business at York University in Canada and the Recanati School of Business at Tel Aviv University in Israel. We are working on a research project for an innovative new technology that addresses the needs of individuals in the hearing loss community. The proposed product is targeted at the mildly hearing impaired population and offers a pioneering technology that will greatly simplify the daily routines of the individuals that use it. ... ... At this stage in our project we would like to connect with individuals who fit the criteria bel ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Addressing Tinnitus Naturally   by Dquixote1217  3y   5,501  Ü Cross-post Ü

† ... ... Addressing Tinnitus Naturally ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... Fifteen million people in the United States are estimated to suffer from tinnitus - which is the perception of a noise sensation in one or both ears without any actual noise source being present. The perceived noise can be ringing, chirping, roaring, or humming. In many instances, tinnitus can be either eliminated or greatly relieved through changes in diet and lifestyle as well as with nutritional supplementation and herbal remedies. ... ... Tinnitus is a little understood condition and, while many causes have been suggested, there ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   by einat  3y   647

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]

• Re: potato chips cause hearing loss   by amielee  3y   1,358

I agree. ... ... Somehow, I think eating potato chips would do more harm to your hearing than the noise the bag makes :) ... ...   [End]

• My New Digital Hearing Aids   by New Yorker  3y   1,277

Outside of Tinnitus my problem had been my inability to understand speech. If two individuals were having a conversation 30 feet away from each other and I were standing next to one of them I wouldnít be able to understand either of them. I could hear, but speech sounded muffled.(Like my ears were stopped up). And it was difficult to discern between consonants. ... ... I recently picked up some digital hearing aids(StarKey Destiny 200 MC). And for the last couple of weeks have tried using them on and off and have been having some difficulty. ... ... When I was first given them I seemed to be able he ...   [retrieve this message]

• [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   by einat  3y   663

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]

• Induction Loops   by Assist2Hear  3y   505

We provide Induction loop systems to customers throughout the US. Our goal is to help people hear better...live better. We do this through education, providing products for the hearing impaired and installing hearing loops in public venues. Visit us at Assist2Hear.com for resources and information.   [End]

• Re: potato chips cause hearing loss   by uchihaMadara  3y   1,326

Itís just nonsense about biodegradable bags (within 14 weeks) being very noisy. My car stereo speakers (stock) will make me deaf by those same principles. ... ... Yes, they do make a lot of noise, but loss of hearing, if any, is probably like 0.00000000001%   [End]

• potato chips cause hearing loss   by suhana  3y   1,349

Hey Friends, ... I read an article ĒHaving too much of potato chips may result in loss of hearingĒ its source is http://www.prlog.org/11278894-having-too-much-of-potato-chips-may-result-in-loss-of-hearing.html in prlog.com ... Is it true that eating potato chips cause hearing loss? Please reply about this if any one knows anything about it. ... ... Thanks, ... Suhana   [End]

• Anti-Aging Pill TA-65 On the news   by young181  4y   3,428  Ü Cross-post Ü

I had previously posted on here regarding the anti-aging pill ta-65 and the other day i saw this news special on it again. Hereís the link; ... ... ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2gYjcfNTds ... ... www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2gYjcfNTds   [End]

• Re: what causes hearing loss?   by coloredoctave  4y   1,135

I have been treating a parasite in my head. There are times when my ears clear up, then it goes away. This makes me think that parasites could do this. My grandmother and father probably both have parasites and both canít hear worth a darn. ... ...   [End]

• Ringing in ears after local RSL club outing   by buttonsss  4y   749

I am overweight, so to keep myself from putting on weight, I eat controlled portions of healthy food plus do exercise. Part of my exercise routine is going to the local RSL club and dancing on the dance floor when the bands come in. Usually, the speakers are small, sound not too loud and there is no problem, but this time they were very large, and very LOUD. I danced for more than an hour, sometimes moving close to the speakiers, then moving away towards the back of the dance floor. When the band went away, I noticed that I had a ringing in my ears. It wasnít very very loud, just norma ...   [retrieve this message]

• hearing aids   by maheshgupta356  4y   770  Ü Cross-post Ü

Hi, ... ... A hearing aid is a small electronic device that you wear in or behind your ear. It makes some sounds louder so that a person with hearing loss can listen, communicate, and participate more fully in daily activities. A hearing aid can help people hear more in both quiet and noisy situations.   [End]

• Hearing Loss Event   by victor7711  4y   1,188

Hey,† ... ... Just wanted to bring to your attention that thereís a free educational event on hearing loss in Denver Saturday September 18th.† ... ... You can learn more about it here www.HearingHealthFair.com ... ... Cheers, ... ... Victor ...   [End]

• a noise in my right ear   by tigerlily23  4y   1,042  Ü Cross-post Ü

a couple days ago, i started to hear a noise in my right ear. it was kinda hurting too, if i moved my head down it would get louder and if i moved my head another way, the sound will die down. ... ... my doc told me when he looked inside my ear last year that it gets inflamed and he wanted me to see an ear nose and throat doctor to see why that is. im 24 with no insurance cuz i got kicked off from my parents insurance due to graduating school last year. ... ... i use clove oil to clean my ears out and it works wonders! what could be the cause of having inflammation in the ear? I donít have a hearin ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Sharp pain before hearing loss   by iodine1949  4y   1,235

Thank you so much for your response. I will check the other forum. I hope your hearing doesnít get any worse.   [End]

• Sharp pain before hearing loss   by iodine1949  4y   1,496

My friend is 67 and a couple years ago he had a sharp pain in his right ear. Later he had a few more sharp pains and then he lost his hearing in that ear. I believe by now itís almost a 100% hearing loss. A hearing aid only garbled his hearing so he couldnít hear even in his left ear. He saw a specialist, had a MRI and they just couldnít find anything at all. No idea why heís lost his hearing in one ear. I think itís odd the doctorís canít figure it out. I think he should have another opinion or two. Anyway, in the last week or so heís had sharp pains in his left hear so we are won ...   [retrieve this message]

• Common painkillers associated with hearing loss in new study   by grzbear  4y   1,494  Ü Cross-post Ü

link... ... ... http://www.minnpost.com/healthblog/2010/03/08/16485/common_painkillers_associated_with_hearing_loss_in_new_study ... Now, along comes a study that reports an association between hearing loss and the extended use of low doses of aspirin, acetaminophen, and ibuprofen ó the three most commonly used drugs in the United States. (Almost 60 percent of us take one of these painkillers at least once a week.) ... ... Taking high doses (several grams daily) of aspirin has been linked in previous studies to an increased risk of hearing loss and tinnitus ó perhaps because the drugs reduce blood flow ...   [retrieve this message]

• Free phone captioning for the hearing impaired!   by goldenj2384  5y   862

PhoneCaption is a fantastic way for the hard of hearing to communicate with the hearing! Itís FREE and really easy to join. Go to www.PhoneCaption.com and just click ĒSign Up.Ē The service is for the hard of hearing, not the deaf. Operators provide transcriptions of what is being said in a conversation between a hard of hearing and hearing person. So the hard of hearing person listens to AND reads texts. These texts appear on your MAC or PC, PDA device, mobile blackberry, or Cisco IP phone. Itís really such a simple and nice way to communicate!   [End]

• Re: LATEST THEORY: Brain Stem trauma?   by #122961  5y   9,240

I had similar symptoms a couple years ago. Itís a terrible feeling and you have my sympathy. For me, the symptoms went away after a few days and havenít returned. I have since learned that this is very common. ... ... Hereís an idea you may want to discuss with your doctor: The cayenne may have caused swelling that dislodged crystals (which are normal) in your ear. When those crystals bounce around in your ear, they cause a condition known as Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo. ... ... I have a friend who is a doctor and he sees this condition all the time. Luckily, there is a method of tu ...   [retrieve this message]

• earwax impaction   by sleepylizzard  5y   887

Hi I have a vey blocked ear, in fact i canít hear out of it. And I have been looking at some of the posts on this site talking of using peroxide to help rid of it. Is there anyone out there who can help by explaining to me how to do this. Do I dilute it? what kind of peroxide and are there any other suggestions that may help. I have so far tried about 5 hopi ear candles and lots of olive oil! Thanks   [End]

• Some Medications that could lead to Hearing loss and /or tinnitus.. Anti...   by #38782  5y   3,066  Ü Cross-post Ü

Some interesting info re medication that can lead to temporary and / or permanent hearing loss, as well as tinnitus. ... What You Should Know About Ototoxic (Oto = Ear) Medications ... by Stephen Epstein, M.D. ... Reprinted with Permission from the SHHH Journal, September/October 1995 ... (c) Self Help for Hard of Hearing People, Inc. ... ... ... Ototoxic medications are those drugs that have the potential to cause damage to the inner ear structures which may result in temporary or permanent loss of hearing or an aggravation of an existing sensorineural hearing loss. If you have an existing sensorineural he ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Excess ear wax - vitamin deficiency?   by #35977  5y   3,286

Interetingly enough, I started doing liver flushes about 4 years ago and have developed the ear wax problem in the last 2 years   [End]

• LATEST THEORY: Brain Stem trauma?   by Catman Dude  5y   9,593

When reading about how balance or the feeling of balance is maintained by the body, I learned that the brain stem plays a role in maintaining balance. ... ... I figured that I couldnít have damaged my ear nerves to the vestibular part (balance) of the inner ear because my hearing actually got a tiny bit better. Since the vestibular nerves is part of the auditory nerves, then I reasoned that the nerves didnít get damaged. ... ... I have on a number of times been able to pop my ears so the Eustachian tube is not blocked. ... ... So why do I still have this wobbly-headed sensation? It could be the Brain S ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Water01..   by water01  5y   10,610

Ladylove, ... ... No worry about upsetting me with your reply.† I welcome your knowledge, but do feel you have judged me a bit unfairly.† I address this concern at the end of my post. ... ... Thank you for your information concerning essential oil use in the ear.† I agree that NO†essential oil should ever be put directly into the ear.† I clearly stated this and stated that I did not know what damage putting an†essential oil into†the ear†would cause.† I did say I thought it had†something to do with frequency and I thank you for your explanation.††I replied to this post because no on else had and I ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Tree Tea Oil Toxicity   by water01  5y   10,960

... I am sorry to hear of your on-going ear problems after using cayenne tincture and tea tree oil in your ear. I see from your original post that you have been dealing with this for many weeks already. I hope you have recovered and can share anything you were able to find out about what happened in the ear. ... ... I have a thought about what may have happened, but do not know what was damaged or how you can heal your ear. Your problems could be from the tea tree oil and/or the cayenne tincture or the combination of the two used together. I don’t think it is a good idea to put most things ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Sensorineural hearing loss and tinnitus has no cure - I'm getting he...   by inna1kre  5y   1,568

Hi, ... your story is absolutely the same as mine. ... I have this problem since childhood. ... After my second pregnancy it became really bad. ... I have to wear hearing aid. It helps for now. ... How are you doing? ... Did you try this Sonitab thing? ... What about Dr.Christopher herbal tincture B&B? ... Thank you in advance for your time.   [End]

• Re: What did Cayenne Pepper do to my ear?   by Catman Dude  5y   9,351

Thanks for the suggestions, ohfor07. I felt a little better this morning after putting the garlic oil and B&B in last night. As the day went on, I felt more dizzy than in the morning but hopefully as I continue to use it, it will get better and better.   [End]

• Re: What did Cayenne Pepper do to my ear?   by ohfor07  5y   9,657

If you are going to use the combination of garlic oil with B&B tincture, be sure to put the garlic oil in the ear FIRST, then the B&B. The oil helps provide a buffer to the alcohol content of the B&B tincture....and given that your ear is already sensitive / inflamed, you need some soothing action. ... ... FYI, Iíve used this combo off & on for a couple years now... even had MH make me a pint batch of B&B for this purpose. Iíve had a chronic problem for several years that usually revolves around Eustachian tubes the frequently become clogged and ache. Over the years Iíve tried various remedies ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What did Cayenne Pepper do to my ear?   by ren  5y   9,509

Not everything can be explained away with ídetoxí. Rearch organ of corti. Cayenne CAN cause damage because of the sensitivity of inner structures. Perhaps a ENT doctor or someone with experience in flushing ear tubes can help you. My best regards to you.   [End]

• Re: What did Cayenne Pepper do to my ear?   by Johny Apple Bomb  5y   9,424

And could castor oil drops help? Would Dr. Christopherís B&B Tinture help? ... ... JAB ... ... Next time you want to get rid of an itch in the ear use ionic silver instead. No irritation just kills fungus, viruses and bacteria. Helps healing. ... ... The ear is a very sensitive area with many nerves. The ear is also a concentrated area of acupuncture points.   [End]

• Re: What did Cayenne Pepper do to my ear?   by VeryGnawty  5y   9,548

ĒIf the ear nerves are agitated from toxins, I wonder how long it takes to wear off?Ē ... ... That depends on how long the Cayenne hangs around to agitate the toxins. It also depends on how many and what type of toxins are present. ... ... This is one of the reasons the human body is so difficult to study. Often, a reaction from the body is not a direct result of the stimulus, but an indirect result by the stimulus shifting other things around which are already in the body. Detox, nutrition, fasting all act differently based not only upon what is being put in the body, but what has been put in th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What did Cayenne Pepper do to my ear?   by Catman Dude  5y   9,553

Thanks, Telluride. This is what Iím going to do!   [End]

• Re: What did Cayenne Pepper do to my ear?   by Catman Dude  5y   9,649

Thanks for your comments, VeryGwanty. That is an interesting point. I never would have thought that. If the ear nerves are agitated from toxins, I wonder how long it takes to wear off?   [End]

• Re: What did Cayenne Pepper do to my ear?   by telluride  5y   9,454

I think the B&B tincture along with oil of garlic is best bet...may want to post in Unyís natural Healing forum   [End]

• Re: How long does it take to recover from cayenne pepper-induced Vertigo?   by Catman Dude  5y   10,697

Thanks for you comments, ladylove. I still have a bit of dizziness six weeks later. I can drive now but it is like as if I havenít slept a day or two. Iím going to try the castor oil and garlic oil stuff a bit. I believe I have some B&B Tincture from Dr. Christopher and some Nerve Formula I could use.   [End]

• Re: What did Cayenne Pepper do to my ear?   by VeryGnawty  5y   10,285

Hot peppers have been known to increase the speed of detox. The Cayenne probably stirred up toxins in the area. They are causing inflammation on their way out, putting pressure on nerves. ... ... You should ask Barefoot. He seems to have experimented some with Cayenne.   [End]

• What did Cayenne Pepper do to my ear?   by Catman Dude  5y   14,246  Ü Cross-post Ü

I did a stupid thing six weeks ago. I dipped a cotton swab in cayenne pepper tincture (made from Habanero pepper) and tree tea oil and put it in my ear to get rid of a persistent itch about mid-way in the right ear canal. I treat new eczema spots with cayenne pepper tincture, tree tea oil, and lotion which always worked for me. ... ... I had an ear ache and right-side neck ache for about 15 minutes that rated about 8 out of 10 on the pain scale. After that I was fine for the evening and the next day. ... ... But at the start of the second day, I started feeling dizzy. I was fortunate to make it ...   [retrieve this message]

• Ramaflore..   by ladylove  5y   10,560

..although I appreciate your intent, and I think I understand what your concern is from perusing the preceding posts, it is inappropriate to yell the way you have done. I think you have misunderstood something. ... ... No one has advised this person to put essential oils inside their ear. ... ... The garlic oil Catman mentioned is a maceration of fresh garlic bulbs into an edible carrier (Like Olive Oil)according to the teachings of Dr. John R. Christopher, and his student Dr. Richard Schulze. It is not an essential oil. ... ... BTW, nice to know someone else is so long into Aromatherapy.. ... And yes it su ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How long does it take to recover from cayenne pepper-induced Vertigo?   by ramaflore  5y   10,711

I donít agree with you. ... ... As I have 10 years of experienced therapeutic effects of essentials oils, I can tell you that you NEVER PUT ANY ESSENTIAL OILS IN THE EARS !!! ... ... Itís not a matter of Tea Tree oil, you should experienced the same side-effects with others essential oils. ... ... NEVER PUT INSIDE THE EARS, ANY KIND OF ESSENTIAL OILS !!   [End]

Forum Pages
1 2  

Filter Messages: order by

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

267 messages, 95 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 134, 2 pages,  147,475 page views

"Insanity Is Doing The Same Thing over, and Over Again And expecting a Different Result."
~ Anthony Robbins

Image Galler Hearing Loss Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 0.44 sec at 4/16/2014 2:28:31 AM, requested by 67.202.56.112, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/s2.asp?f=395 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8