CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums6316 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [9794] , Sorted by Hits Source: Dreams Interpreting Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Dreams Books   Tracey's Astrodream Advisor   Rules
 1,503,196 page views     9,832 messages     1,747 topics     65 pages
Post New Message  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
13d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Dreams     All Forums 

All Messages [9794] , Sorted by Hits   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Dreams Interpreting Forum on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1  10  30  50  ...  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64 65  
  • Re: What does it mean when you hear your name? by Trysten3000  7y   80,423  

Well, it could mean...a number of things. ... Does this sound like an actual person calling you from somewhere far off? ... Or is it more, a spiritual calling, kinda hard to explain but when you just hear it in your soul, not your ears or even your mind. {All I know is how it is for me, but when I talk with the lord, or even my spirit guides, I ’hear’ things this way. Not like imagining what it sounds like in my head, but its more..I suddenly know something and know they said it}. ... ... Also, what way does it make you feel when this happens? ... ... Is it a dark, menacing{creepy}, or threatening feeling ...   [retrieve this message]

• When you hear your name by Ayehasherayeh  7y   79,966  

Usually you will recognize it as your own voice or as the feminine ... and may come from internally from the area of the chest ... this directs you to look inside to your own inner guidance. I do not feel it matters that you put a label on ”who” it is. The Lord/Angel/ Spirit Guide /Whomever it is an aspect of you that is connecting. ... ... This happens to me often with my own voice so I have been able to immediately observe and I have noticed even though the voice resonates withing my vocal cords do not seem to move. ... ... If the voice is that of another or masculine it may come from a seemingly exte ...   [retrieve this message]

• What does it mean when you hear your name? by nutnberrygirl  7y   79,738  C   R Help Me!

What does it mean when you hear your name being called and no one is around? ... ... Both awake or asleep. ... ... I wasn’t real sure where to post this.   [End]

• Re: What does it mean when you hear your name? by nutnberrygirl  7y   79,319  

One time I was asleep and it was like someone called my name out looking for me. Like, where are you? nicely but is was definatly loud enough to wake me all the way up and listen for someone awake. ... ... Other times it’s a regular voice, always been a woman, and just saying my name like they were asking me for my attention, like they wanted to ask a question, nicely. Or just getting my attention. ... ... Nothing dark about it at all. ... ... I usually want to respond with, what? or, yes? ... ... Thank you for your response, I am just curious.   [End]

• Re: What does it mean when you hear your name? by trapper/kcmo  7y   79,291  

Isaiah 43:1 ... But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. ... ... 1 Samuel 3 ... ... 1And the child Samuel ministered unto the LORD before Eli. And the word of the LORD was precious in those days; there was no open vision. ... ... 2And it came to pass at that time, when Eli was laid down in his place, and his eyes began to wax dim, that he could not see; ... ... 3And ere the lamp of God went out in the temple of the LORD, where the ark of God was, and Samuel was laid down to sleep; ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Aye, mail I email you? by Ayehasherayeh  7y   79,247  

Thank You ... Yes   [End]

• Aye responded by Ayehasherayeh  7y   79,207  

check your mail ... ... A.   [End]

• Re: What does it mean when you hear your name? by nutnberrygirl  7y   79,069  

I have never done meditation or spiritual guides. Prayer and conversing with God counts I guess. ... ... I do believe this might be a call for me to stay focused and to keep myself on track. ... ... I do not want to be lost when the time comes. My focus recently has been to be prepared for what is to come in the physical world and my heart and mind ready for the spiritual battles ahead. ... ... God must be keeping me here for a reason so I keep on this journey. I believe people, including myself, get so caught up in the everyday routines that time just goes by and what have we accomplished that day, w ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What does it mean when you hear your name? by Trysten3000  7y   79,013  

Well, if it doesnt sound evil, I would try answering and seeing what happens. ... Of course, always keep your guard up!   [End]

• Re: What does it mean when you hear your name? by Captive of a Cruel Life  7y   78,994  

... ... I’ve had the same thing happen to me on numerous occasions. It’s always a woman’s voice, sometimes it sound like my mother’s. I also here knocking at my door at times. It’s so real that once I went to the door looking for someone to be there. The voices occur in the mornings, I work an early shift and get up around 4:30am The voices sometimes wake me up by calling my name   [End]

• Aye, mail I email you? by b2reflect  7y   78,993  

I know you have your email link on but I want to ask you first. ... ... Thanks, ... Beth   [End]

• Re: What does it mean when you hear your name? by #78810  7y   78,978  

Existence is calling to all… for it is time… only those with ears to hear will be able to catch it… only those with eyes to see will be able to understand it. ... ... It is time for all those to come out of their graves and walk again on the earth… it is time for all to awaken… from out of their deep sleep. ... ... It is when the winds of the east… when the winds of your love are calling you… when the wind blows… it is calling to you to come home… ... ... It is a blessing… ... ... Peace.   [End]

• Re: Aye responded by b2reflect  7y   78,907  

Thank you, I will. ... ... Beth   [End]

• Re: What does it mean when you hear your name? by roooth  7y   78,904  

Maybe try and do a meditation. Go to a peaceful place and find a spiritual guide. Ask him/her. (and then post and let us know!)   [End]

• Re: A 2nd Reminder...What happened to the 1st reminder? Someone is edit... by popoe  7y   78,840  

Re: A 2nd Reminder...What happened to the 1st reminder? Someone is editing you   [End]

• Video Embedded A 2nd Reminder... by UserX  7y   78,735  

... ... lol ... ... O [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Would you please give it a rest! by UserX  7y   78,699  

Just because you don’t see a 1st reminder on CZ doesn’t mean that one was not delivered. ... ... I would suggest that you stick to your own business. ... ... Comprende? ... ... lol ... ... O   [End]

• Re: When you hear your name by chocolaterose  29mo   74,531  

may i email you A   [End]

• Re: What does it mean when you hear your name? by ilikemythology  15mo   57,077  

i am just wandering if you can help. i keep hearing this deep almost crackling voice trying to talk with me. my first experience was when i was getting groceries from the car at night by myself and it said something in different language. the last time i heard it was yesterday morning when i was talking to my mom and the same voice said my name loud. however she did not hear it and thinks im crazy.   [End]

• Water Dreams, oceans, dolphins, whales, sea life. what does it mean? by Mom  11y   33,078  

I have a lot of dreams about the ocean...like that I’m a mermaid or dolphin or whale and there is much peace there usually. Does anything know what dreaming about sea life means??? Thanks ... Mom   [End]

• Definitions of Ocean, Dolphin, Whales... by Tracey  11y   32,802  

Hi Mom... ... ... Here...I’ll compile some definitions from the sites I gave you. All those symbols are about your Spirituality. That you are a dolphin or whale is amazing! You should look into that Aisling site I recommended - I think you would like it. The more you find out, research and have ’Ah-HA!’ experiences (Jung’s idea!) about your dreams and your Self...the more accelerated growth you will have. So keep exploring! ... ... ***** ... From DreamLover: http://www.dreamloverinc.com/symbols.htm ... ... Ocean ... It traditionally represents our great unconscious, memories, emotions, and individual soul and ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re:OH WOW it's almost too good to be true. by Mom  11y   32,571  

Most of my dreams like this are extremly peaceful. Water is very clean and clear with maybe a slight wave but when I swim, it is fast, graceful, and the water smooth. I’m ususally almost always happy. ... Weirdest thing is...about 2 years ago when we came here, we started spending an aweful lot of time down at sea world. Well, I felt like a kind of strange bond with the whales and dolphins. I HAD to be near them. Just touching the large 12 foot high glass pannels between us and the whales, was unbeleiveably stimulating and I felt like I was rejuvinating. Does that make any sense. I felt so fu ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re:OH WOW it's almost too good to be true. by Tracey  11y   32,468  

Those are amazing experiences, Mom! ... ... Have you ever heard it said that the whales and dolphins (cetaceans) are spiritual beings?? ... ... Here’s something: ... ... Cetaceans (dolphins and whales) ... ... The Cetaceans are the only fully conscious beings living on Earth. That they are fully conscious means that they are in touch with their divine selves, and that they communicate with the Spiritual Hierarchies. The Cetaceans are spiritual beings in a body that looks different from ours. We are spiritual beings in human form. ... ... You certainly ARE in touch! ... ... You are lucky to have that still, peaceful, j ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Trying to spit glass out of mouth by Tracey  8y   26,260  

Hi there! ... ... I’ve had similar dreams and, let me tell you, they are NOT pleasant. For me, I always felt that I had them when I had injested the WRONG thing....too many cigarettes, too much alcohol, too much meat, too many sweets, too many fats... ... ... And...possibly, ingesting stuff that isn’t good for you might symbolize a deeper uncomfortableness with one’s present situation...and the broken glass in one’s mouth shows that what one is ingesting through the mouth and what one is expressing are tied. (because perhaps he’s not expressing something that needs to be expressed - and the stuff he ...   [retrieve this message]

• Great! by Tracey  8y   26,071  

Excellent, I’m glad that it resonated! ... ... Soo.....his dream (and dreams are really your higher self trying to help you out!) is telling him...first of all: stop the sweets/junk food....and that will help him be able to get to the bottom of his depression. What does he feel he missing in his life right now? (is it something on the physical, emotional, mental, or spiritual level...? Or....?) ... ... I’d love to hear if he is able to stop the sweets - then what dreams come up after that’s dealt with....because if he takes care of the junk food thing...his dreams will fill up that empty space with ...   [retrieve this message]

• Trying to spit glass out of mouth by #68801  8y   25,946  

My Husband has had this dream about 7 times. Last night I could hear him trying to clear his throat and coughing. He said he was having the dream again. He has broken glass in his mouth/no blood and is trying to spit it out but it won’t come out. Any idea what this means?   [End]

• Re: Trying to spit glass out of mouth by Blue Eyes  8y   25,822  

Glass itself is a symbol of Truth (because it leaves nothing hidden). Pieces of glass indicate that some truth has been shattered and what we have now are just lies. ... ... It is generally assumed that anything coming out of the mouth refers to words spoken. Trying to spit out broken glass would thus imply that your husband is in a position to do some lying – but he cannot do it (as the glass won’t come out) The fact that he is aware that there is no blood in his mouth would suggest that his inability to produce lies causes him no harm. He makes no sacrifice being unable to lie. ... ... On a more ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Trying to spit glass out of mouth by #68801  8y   25,812  

no.no.no. it doesn’t sound convoluted at all! He is a Bodybuilder and has, in the 20 years I’ve known him, eaten very healthfully however, since we have moved from Hawaii to the East Coast he has taken up an M&M habit(and various other junk food) which I’m sure is due to depression. Thanks so much for your post, it was enlightening!   [End]

• worms under my skin nightmare...does this dream mean anything?? by #83558  7y   23,729  C  

about 2 weeks ago i had a dream that freaked me out BADLY and i am still bothered by it. ... this is very long, i’ve never posted anything in any forum and im not exactly sure how these things go but im seeing all kinds of meanings for worms in dreams and along with the fact that i havent been feeling well lately, (my insomnia has gotten to the point of ridiculous, i cant lose weight and i am sooo easily tired and fatigued i cant even enjoy my children.) i am a person with really bad anxiety (i am a nailbiter and everything...) i need to know if there could be anything to it or if it was just ...   [retrieve this message]

• Red Moon Definition - Mayan Astrology by Tracey  10y   23,540  

Janaki! ... ... Ooooh...a mystery to solve! This dream is begging for me to check your chart out. ... ... Hey....did you have some sort of ’fateful encounter’ with someone that was unexpected and affected you on a Conscious level....in November, 2003? Not sure if that’s related. If you can think back to November...I wonder if you did experience a shock of some kind and you’re cutting yourself some slack because you went through something in November that wasn’t all that pleasant....? ... ... Your Father in your dream is an aspect of yourself. Depending on what your father’s traits are (maybe write them d ...   [retrieve this message]

• My girlfriend was wearing diapers. by ayehasherayeh  11y   19,995  

Sorry if there is a lack of detail here. I lost quite a bit of this dream as I was trying to recall upon awakening when I received an early phone call. ... ... Anyway I am returning to school again (this is a theme of many of my dreams) it seems to be after a long scheduled break. I return to the hallways very eager to undertake my studies. I navigate a very narrow spiral staircase downstairs to a hallway with rows of lockers. I fear that I may not remember the combination to my locker because of my time away. The locker combo comes right away once I say ”locker combination please”. I w ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Skin on feet peeling/scaling off? by finallyfaith  8y   16,077  

feet can represent your foundation. i would say that skin peeling off the bottom of your feet could indicate rapid change in your foundations. those foundations could be philosophical/spiritual/financial or others. this could refer to changes happening now or to things on the way in the near future. sometime when rapid changes occur in our lives the best thing to do is ride it out and trust the spirit. allow the changes to happen, don’t fight them. another way of looking at change is transformation.   [End]

• Skin on feet peeling/scaling off? by annas  8y   15,375  

I had a dream where the skin (esp. on the bottoms/soles) on my feet was peeling, or rather scaling off in large amounts,almost like in sheets. I was somewhat alarmed (in the dream) by this---obvioulsy! ... ... What could this mean?   [End]

• Re: Skin on feet peeling/scaling off? by marylo  8y   15,303  

Your dream remind me when snakes change their skin. A kind of transformation? ... Also I see skin as a kind of human dress. Change in roles? ... Just a thought. ... ml   [End]

• Thank you Faith and Marylo!That *really* makes sense for me! by annas  8y   14,976  

• Re: worms under my skin nightmare...does this dream mean anything?? by lilpolock  7y   14,029  

Hi! I can’t tell u what your dream means, but I can throw some ideas at you. ... Since the dream involves your husband and him trying to help you by ”poking” ... at the worm, I would say that he is part of the theme of this dream. Later it concerns ... a female friend who also has these worms. What I would do is try and see if u can find ... any connection between your friend and your husband. Say this friend has a great ... sense of humor, but when your husband uses humor you feel he’s making fun of you. ... Understand this is just an example. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE WORMS REPRESENT, ... ONLY YOU CAN DECIDE T ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: worms under my skin nightmare...does this dream mean anything?? by #83558  7y   13,770  

hey there margie i am really sorry that it took me so long to write back to you but i finally got around to coming back on this curezone thing and i wanted to make sure to tell you thanks for your help!!! i am still unsure of what the dream means but i did remember what my second nightmare after that one was lol. it had to do with 3 spiders on my wall and they were hard to kill but i got the job done in the end lol..im terrified of big spiders..and i have nightmares of them once in awhile. but i am rambling here, i really just wanted you to know that i truly appreciate you trying to help m ...   [retrieve this message]

• parasites??? n/m by perusing  7y   13,271  

• How is this possible, my dreams ALWAYS predict the future!!!! by HelpMe0  5y   13,258  C  

3 Days ago I had a nightmare where my mom got shot in the face with a sniper during the dream I was somehow in the sniper’s point of view I could see her face zoomed in the scope of the rifle with the crosshairs and everything her face had fear in it then I woke up right before the sniper pulled the trigger, I wasn’t the sniper I was somewhere else but somehow I could see inside his scope during the last few seconds of my dream. ... ... Yesterday my mom got fired from her job. ... ... I think I have some sort of power where my dreams predict the future and I don’t like it at all. This is just one dr ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dreaming about vomiting by Ayehasherayeh  7y   13,146  

Hi I had not read through the thread when I responded because I like to use my intuition and combine with details and feelings you may give. So I had not read that you had some medical things coming nor that you had done something for someone (mother). I strongly feel that it is medical related (a)because the first one involved the doctor and (b)the second dream occurred when you admittedly have more medical things coming up. ... ... It seems to me that you are the doctor, (you are) your Inner Self can be a healer and if you are not aligned you manifest as a quack. The first dream may show th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How is this possible, my dreams ALWAYS predict the future!!!! by Blue Eyes  5y   12,949  

There is much ignorance going about pertaining to dreams and their predictive ability. The real fact is that all dreams predict the future. The only question is whether you will perceive the dream as a physical event in future or as an emotionally experienced one. This is like the difference between being beaten with a stick or simply feeling that one has been beaten or abused. The difference can depend upon how well one has understood the dreams message. ... ... Dream that come true in a day or two would be emphasizing the reality of the message being conveyed by the dream. Of course, everythi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How is this possible, my dreams ALWAYS predict the future!!!! by mo123  5y   12,945  

It can be both a curse and a blessing but you should thank God for the blessing. Having insight and using it for the good of humanity is good. Having insight and using it against humanity is bad. So if you know the future from a blessing from God, then warn the people and try to prevent a tragedy. ... ... The problem is like me trying to deciphre the dreams as to their exact meanings. I suggest you study a good site on dreams and familiarize yourself with meanings such as a wedding could mean a death. ... ... Don’t be afraid, you give victory to the devil that way. ... ...   [End]

• Re: How is this possible, my dreams ALWAYS predict the future!!!! by galaxie  5y   12,464  

This is a gift you have got because of past karma. In the bible joseph had this ability, which he used guided by god and earned name, fame and fortune. Before sleeping pray something like this. ” Lord your servant listens; speak through my dreams so that it may bless, heal and inspire millions of people in millions of ways.” ... ... Galaxie   [End]

• Re: How is this possible, my dreams ALWAYS predict the future!!!! by NWRain  5y   12,455  

... Wow, that’s spooky. It’s great that you get that strong of a preminition of future events. I’ve never been able to interpret my dreams, even though they’re very vivid. I use a psychic firm, MostGifted Psychics (http://www.mostgiftedpsychics.com/) to help me make sense of my dreams. ... ... The last time I called them, I talked through a dream where I was cooking in the kitchen, and no matter what I did, my meal always turned out bad, despite my best efforts. When we got into it, she discovered how the rest of my family is putting pressure on my to come up with dinner times, when some days ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: My girlfriend was wearing diapers. by Tracey  11y   12,318  

Anthony! ... ... Good to hear from you - are you back from your excursion? ... ... Well - I had to laugh out loud when I read about the sound that your girlfriends diapers made when you put your arm around her waist! ha ha. Boy o boy. ... ... Wow - so you’ve got quite the theme running in your dreams! ... ... School (higher learning) ... Directions and trying to get somewhere (last time you had a map) ... Food - aaaah...This time I’m thinking that the food thing is related to your Mother. Nourishment. Nurturing. You turned it down...? ....because there was no one to eat with...Hmmmmmm. ... ... (I know you’re an excellen ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How is this possible, my dreams ALWAYS predict the future!!!! by indianastro916  3y   11,993  

There is a lot of research going o about dreams, dreams are really really very powerful.   [End]

• Re: How is this possible, my dreams ALWAYS predict the future!!!! by Frigg  3y   11,919  

This has happened to me too, and it’s been too often and too detailed to be coincidences. I don’t just dream symbolic like you, where one thing symbolize another thing, but detailed, graphic and true to life. ... ... I keep questioning the validity of my experiences, my own sanity and memory- and basically watch everything from the sideline, analysing and theorizing without allowing myself to get sucked in and succumb to the magic, at best thinking of it as ”normal”, at worst doubting it ever happened. I guess it’s a healthy reaction that serves to protect me from madness - yet sometimes I thin ...   [retrieve this message]

• Not seeing a particular persons face in a dream by StevieNYC  6y   10,653  

Ok, first some background info...about a year and a half ago, my cousin calls me up from Europe telling me that he has a co-worker who is going to visit New York and the co-worker needed a place to stay and I said, its fine, my house is open. Well, the co-worker comes with his wife and his wife’s friend. The wife’s friend and I hit it off..both of us in our 30’s, both single and unattached and it seemed like an instant attraction, only thing is, she lives 4,000 miles away...anyway, they stayed a week and the friend and I kept in touch...and over a period of a year, she came to visit me 2 o ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Not seeing a particular persons face in a dream by StevieNYC  6y   10,619  

Hey Margie... ... ... Now that’s interesting because I think you described it perfectly in terms of how I saw the face...it was a blur but again, I couldn’t see the eyes, nose, and mouth. I too am curious to know what it could mean. Like I said, in the dream if the strangers we passed or came in contact with, I could see the facial features of those people..but, just not hers.   [End]

• Re: Not seeing a particular persons face in a dream by lilpolock  6y   10,578  

Hi Steve! ... If you read my replies to the dream below this one... ... I gave Arnold my version of what your dream means. ... Gotta run... ... Bless You ... Margie ... ...   [End]

• Dreaming about vomiting by lakelight  7y   10,572  

I have had this dream twice now. I am throwing up violently. It is so vivid, that when I wake up I am scared that I actally did throw up in my sleep, and I am usually drooling (gross, I know!). For some reason I find this really disturbing. ... ... The last time I had it I was at a hospital, yelling at the doctor because something he gave me almost killed me. No one seemed to notice how sick I had just been, but kept forcing me to do something. ... ... Any ideas on why I am having this dream?   [End]

• Re: Not seeing a particular persons face in a dream by lilpolock  6y   10,559  

Hi Stevie! ... I don’t know what this means. ... Long time ago I had a dream that I fell in love. ... In my only real view of this person he too had no face, ... just a beige blur. ... I’m interested to see what others make of this. ... Margie   [End]

• Re: Not seeing a particular persons face in a dream by ajgasper  6y   10,553  

Hi, ... ... To see a faceless figure or person in your dream, indicates that you are still searching for your own identity and finding out who you are. ... ... It might be an aspect that in meeting this person, your perception of the world has changed and where you fit in it. It might be an aspect that you are discovering who you are, and not what family and friends have defined you to be. I think in any relationship the other person draws things out of ourselves that we had not considered. If this person is totally different from what you have known before, then your subconscious is trying to fi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Red meat and nightmares by lilpolock  6y   10,528  

Hi peggyaus! ... ... It could be you have a sensitivity to the added hormones ... (steroids? do they use those too?) ... ... You may want to experiment with ground bison ... as they have no additives. ... ... Or I may just be YOU! ... ... Your higher self may be sending these dreams as a way ... of alerting you to steering (pun intended) away from it. ... ... Perhaps you’re adverse to the whole idea of ... slaughtering animals for food? ... ... You don’t mention what the content of the nightmares are, ... and there may be a connection... ... All I can say is keep track and good luck. ... Margie   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Not seeing a particular persons face in a dream by StevieNYC  6y   10,519  

HI Marige! Thanks for that reply and I think you maybe correct! I actually had a recurrance of that same dream 2 out of the last 3 nights but, this time, I actually saw her face...it was really interesting. BUT, what made it more interesting was that there were no distractions around us, like we had the whole world to ourselves and maybe that’s why I was able to see her face..the first night I had the dream we just went out and had fun and that’s it...the second night, I went to kiss her, and she just stared at me but it was a look of relief..then it was as if our minds were of one and b ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Not seeing a particular persons face in a dream by StevieNYC  6y   10,515  

Hey Arnold..thanks for the reply. Well, going into it all I never met the person in my life and I never met my cousin’s co-worker and his wife either until they showed up at the airport...so, in reality, I never knew who this person was..and of course I think on both our parts, we probably wanted to know more about each other and get closer..after all, she did come visit two other times and I visited there once.. ... ... Great insight Arnold! Though she’s not Al Quadea! ha ha   [End]

• Re: Not seeing a particular persons face in a dream by lilpolock  6y   10,510  

Hi Stevie! ... ... Your dream touched me. ... It reminded me of someone, and I suppose, ... my need to let go of that relationship ... instead of seeking it over again. ... ... I wish you well. ... M   [End]

• Re: Itchy right finger pad by Ayehasherayeh  10y   10,381  

Got that itchy trigger finger huh? I do have a similar irritant. My right ear, behind the lobe and where it connects to my noggin itches constantly. I scratch, but the itch is deep under the surface. I guess If I had the itchy finger I could scratch my ear and kill two birds with one stone! ... ... Oh I found her birthday, It’s tomorrow? just was not right time to ask for her year and time. ... ... anthony ... ...   [End]

• itchy pinky on the right!? by janaki  10y   10,374  

I had a dream last night... ... ... So, I was walking on some street, there was some wall across ed a street. ... Everything was grey. Expect my dress, I was wearing my favorite red summer dress. ... Street is empty, there is only me pushing in front of me...a chair...a grey, office chair on the wheels . ... there is some group of man on my way, I´m stopping to talk with them, than I´m moving forward. ... I see some apartment, it looks like an art gallery.A lot of paintings on the walls.I´m entering this place.Í see some sofa in the corner with blanket. After a long moment I´ve seen someone sleeping on t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: itchy palm means money... by Tracey  10y   10,374  

That is weird Janaki! You’ve had an itchy pinky! Which side? Left or Right? ... ... I just found out that pinky’s are ruled by Mercury....are your Thoughts and Ideas itching at you? Itching to put your thoughts and ideas into reality? I bet the answer is yes! ... ... love T   [End]

• itchy palm means money... by janaki  10y   10,371  

don’t know about index finger tho. ... ... I’ve had an itchy pinky finger for about six months now... ... ... j   [End]

• Itchy right finger pad by Tracey  10y   10,330  

I know this is absolutely ridiculous but I’m just wondering if any of you have an itchy right pointer finger! It’s itchy right under the pad! It’s been driving me nuts - all last night during dinner and still this morning! ... ... I’m wondering if one of you dream-lovers are sending me itchy finger vibes! ha ha. ... ... Just thought I’d put that out there - ya never know what others are experiencing...could be similar! ... ... love T   [End]

• Re: Dreaming about vomiting by #1221  7y   10,223  

This idea may be totally off but... ... wondering if you’ve had a bad religious experience ... ... like something that’s supposed to be ”good for you” (medicine/religious belief) ... but you’re allergic or something. ... ... Also watch what is going on in your life when/if this dream returns. ... Seems to me you are being directed to ”do something” that’s going against your grain. ... Also watch your language/thoughts - anything that makes you think/say ... ”sick to my stomach” or ”nauseous” might tip you off to what these dreams are about. ... Good Luck to you.   [End]

• Re: Itchy right finger pad by elly  10y   10,214  

Isn’t that crazy! My right inner ear has been itchy as well for several days now. I was thinking that i am supposed to receive a message. ... ... What do you think? ... ... LL   [End]

• Re: Itchy right finger pad by Tracey  10y   10,207  

Ha! So she’s a Taurus too! Wow there are lots of you guys around! ... ... Now we just need to find out her year, at least, so we can find her Mayan signature! ... ... So...we have itchiness on our Right side....left brain...male yang side...hmmmm... ... ... Perhaps your itch has to do with Listening - not your feminine, intuitive listening - but listening with your masculine, doing, energy...? ... ... Ah...I just found out that the pointer finger is ruled by Jupiter! (my planet!) hmmmmm...Freedom (been thinking about this a lot lately) shit. Itching for Freedom....bloody hell. ... ... Anyway! ... ... more soon, ... T   [retrieve this message]

• All itches are on the right side! by Tracey  10y   10,195  

Wild man! ... ... I talked to Alison and she reminded me that in her snake ’fang’ dream the fang came down on her right pointer finger and she felt it tingle. hmmmmm! She’s got a Sagittarius rising - which goes with the Jupiter/Pinky/Freedom thing! hmmmm... ... ... Yup, Janaki, it sounds like those ideas and even modes of expression and communication (mercury/pinky) are itching to get out of your head and into the world! ... ... love T   [End]

• Re: Elly by elly  10y   10,178  

I actually did hear some great news, my treatments are going so well, that they have cut back on some of them and instead of 8 electron treatments, i only need 5. ... My doctor had quite a surprised look and schock on his face the other day and then it was the next day i found out they had cut the treatments back. ... I think that he was quite amazed at how well things are turning out for me. ... I am healing at a incredible rate. ... I am just so excited. ... ... Take care ... LL   [End]

• Elly by Tracey  10y   10,160  

Funny eh? Three of us (waiting for Janaki’s left/right answer) have itches on the Right side! (the masculine, outer world, Ego side) ... ... I think you’re right Elly...you’re itching to hear something. Itching to receive a message.... ... ... Let us know if you do! ... ... love T   [End]

• Re: All itches are on the right side! by janaki  10y   10,154  

I’m working on it! ... ... Thanks Tracey. ... ... xo ... j   [End]

• Re: Elly by Tracey  10y   10,118  

That is fantastic Elly!!! ... ... YAY! ... ... sending LL to you... ... ... T   [End]

• Re: Red meat and nightmares by Dquixote1217  6y   10,107  

I have never really associated nightmares with red meat, but have noticed nightmares and vivid dreams after eating large meals for dinner - like pigging out on Mexican food on occasion.  I have not really kept track, but more often than not I have no red meat as part of a Mexican dinner. ... ... DQ ...   [End]

• Assimilating and Regurgitating by Ayehasherayeh  7y   10,095  

Hi, ... I feel you are holding feelings of being trapped and forced, yet you usually swallow these feelings just to get them to go away. I feel with this dream that your Inner Self is saying that it is time to start assimilating literally and mentally so that you are comfortable in digesting what you swallow. Once the mind carries these feelings for very long with no resolution they are deposited in the body in sort of a seal and the mind works with the body to cover it up as much as possible. ... ... I actually felt that you might be having a weight loss surgery. I also feel that you have a d ...   [retrieve this message]

• Itching to Hear something.....? n/p by Tracey  10y   10,078  

• Dreaming about vomiting by Ayehasherayeh  7y   10,063  

Hi lakelight ... ... I have not interpreted on this forum for a while now, I was just adding links to my Website on Curezone, and saw your dream and felt to respond as it seemed very vivid for you. The vividness should make it quite clear for you. Any uncertainty or conflict you have experienced may resolve, when you listen to The Inner messages. ... ... I feel and am quite certain that the violent throwing up is your subconscious way of dealing with the rejection of things that you are taking into yourself that go against The Inner knowledge you may have. I feel the first dream showed you it was ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dreaming about vomiting by lakelight  7y   9,999  

Thank you for your response and thoughts! ... I don’t think I have had any bad religious experiences. I was raised Catholic but haven’t practised in years. Your theory makes sense though. ... I do have some medical things coming up and I frequently get nauseous or have an upset stomach. I always have, even when I was a kid, I would get nauseous when I was nervous. There are also some personal things going on, where I thought I was doing the right thing for a family member, but I think deep down inside it was the right thing to do (for me) and I can’t get out of it. It is causing a lot of bad ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Hi Ash! by lilpolock  7y   9,961  

Wouldn’t you know it, ... you open up a free dream interpretion website ... and I quit dreaming! (lucky you) ... ... Uh, would you care to share the address of this site? ... (I was born with a large nose) ... ... Anyway delighted to see your post, ... thought you’d dropped off the end of the earth. ... ... Blessings Marj ...   [End]

• Re: Hi Ash! by Ayehasherayeh  7y   9,914  

Blessings received, appreciated and shared with others. ... I had Indeed decided to drop off the face of the ’old earth’ which I did, had a stay at the yoga ashram and am back in a ’new earth’ of my own creation I am here right? ... I have been doing dream interpretation by email for a long time.  When Tracey first left years ago I was leaving also.   People began emailing me and I kept going because so many were emailing me.   ... I do some for free and some paid from outside clients. For a long time I was sacrificing my business from putting so much time in with dreams.  So I began doing some pa ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dreaming about vomiting by lakelight  7y   9,907  

Thank you so much for your thoughts and response. ... ... I have narrowed it down to three things: ... ... 1) a medical procedure I am considering having ... ... 2) an issue with my mother (I did something for her I thought was the right thing, and has turned out to be the wrong thing, it’s making me miserable, but I can’t undo it) ... ... 3) issues with my job, which I love, but inside I kind of fear I will grow stagnant here, but feel I need to stay because I need the stability in my life and the $. ... ... I wondered about the doctor part being my mother, who is always telling me what’s good for me, and is an a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dreaming about vomiting by lakelight  7y   9,900  

Hmmm...you make some interesting points that I had not thought about. I will try to remember. ... When I am throwing up, my husband is standing next to me with his hand on my back or stroking my hair and he is angry at the doctor for either not treating me, or treating me with something that made me sick. ... I think I feel better, but I am scared that I was so sick (in real life, throwing up scares me) I don’t remember any other details, except the violence of being sick. ... ... In terms of medical things. I am considering having weight loss surgery. I feel I have made the right decision, and th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dreaming about vomiting by Ayehasherayeh  7y   9,855  

lakelight I left you a message up top, not sure if you would receive it. I will give you free Reiki just email me. ... ... Aye   [End]

• Dream about bugs coming out of my head by SLCC_98  11y   9,836  

Last night I had a very disturbing dream. I was looking in a mirror my dream, and I kept feeling crawling things in my hair and head. When I scratched one out, it was a little centipede, dark purple with sharp little legs. After that, it was like a whole bunch of them just hatched in my hair, they were all rushing down to my forehead, I was getting tired from taking them out of my hair and head. They just kept coming and coming, I was so tired, that I slowed down to look on the ground, to see how many I had picked out and where they went. When I looked back in the mirror, a few of them had ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dream about bugs coming out of my head by Tracey  11y   9,815  

Hi there....I can imagine how you felt upon waking from this dreadful feeling dream! ugh! ... ... But...it’s not as bad as it felt... ... ... Key words are: ... Mirror ... Purple ... Sharp ... Forehead ... Bugs ... Head ... Hair ... ... I find it very very interesting that the 6th chakra - located on the forehead where the 3rd eye would be - is represented by the colour purple/indigo! This dream MUST be about you trying to open your third eye, be more intuitive....HAVE vision...SEE. ... ... When one dreams of bugs...they usually represent things that are ’bugging’ you in your life. That they were in your hair and head shows that ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Hi Ash! by lilpolock  7y   9,763  

Glad to know you’re doin well ... hope these posts bring you more blessings ... as people check out your website ... ... Marj   [End]

• Re: Hi Ash! by Ayehasherayeh  7y   9,738  

All is well now ... may it be as such with you ... ... Though I am grateful for the blessings of wealth, it hasn’t changed who I am. My feet are still on the ground. I’m just wearing better shoes. ... Oprah Winfrey ... ... Me too! ... A   [End]

• Re: Dream about bugs coming out of my head by SLCC_98  11y   9,711  

Yes, there have been a lot of thoughts that bug me. I recently came to the conclusion that I had to overcome these negative thoughts, and turn them into positive ones. It has been so hard, just when I think I’m doing well, my heart deceives me. It’s so hard to change our hearts! Thanks for your input, I appreciate it. You were right on!   [End]

• Red meat and nightmares by peggyaus  6y   9,523  C  

Does anyone have a theory or knowledge on why red meat causes nightmares? I have noticed that I have horrible nightmares after eating red meat, which I only have on rare occassion. ... ... Is it something in the meat? Or is it something to do with the animal is slaughtered; i.e stress hormones etc? ... ... I would love to know.   [End]

• Re: My girlfriend was wearing diapers. by ayehasherayeh  11y   9,381  

Tracey I got back Wednesday did my third flush when I got back.. Toxins are flowing out like never before. I feel like I am actually living in my body again.. I read once where because of fear and pain and negative emotions that our spirits? self? what do you call the invisible self that resides in these shells. That we are disoriented, upside down or halfay in halfway out of our bodies and never able to experience the fullness of spiritual or physical. I think because of fear and such I have been so detached and away from my body because I did not deal with certain issues. And maybe t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Red meat and nightmares by peggyaus  6y   9,134  

Maybe something in my chemistry then perhaps... ... ...   [End]

• Re: Red meat and nightmares by peggyaus  6y   9,083  

Hi Margie, ... ... Thanks for replying with these interesting ideas. ... ... Its very interesting that every time I eat beef, I have a hidious nightmare. The last nightmare was that I was beheaded and my head was discarded on the road somewhere. Hidious! But the nightmares are all different with different themes, but all very disturbing. ... ... I do wonder what is in the beef and why I get this all the time, and never with chicken. There are steroids in our cows, but also in the chickens. There are added hormones in the beef but not in the chickens. ... ... I wonder whether its the way they are slaugh ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Red meat and nightmares by ZenGaz  6y   9,066  

interesting really interesting! ... i had gone back to red meat after 6 months or so not having it, ... ... i felt as if i had over fasted and was dying and needed it, ... this all actually started with me having a dream while frutarian that i was talking to a responsible farmer and he said his meat was organic and clean etc and there was a cow cut in half but still alive and i felt a great craving for beef when i awoke and ate it from then on! ... ... but anyway, my recent dream just a few nights ago after a day of organic sirloin and such, involved some people who ive encountered in my life being reveal ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Red meat and nightmares by jiggywithit  5y   8,974  

if your eating really well otherwise you are probably sensitive to the harshness and density of it as well as hormones, slaughter etc. personally i think it is a mixture of everything. I have been eating healthier and i went to the movies and had one of there hot dogs and puked the whole thing up when i got home. the next meat i had was in a cup of noodles type thing and i puked that up too. but i have been able to handle those things at other more unhealthy times   [End]

• Re: My girlfriend was wearing diapers. by Tracey  11y   8,973  

Anthony, ... ... Well all that is very very interesting. ... ... And wild about your being out of your body feeling. I’ve just had a discussion about that exact thing with three seperate people lately! Yup, you’ve gotta draw that red line of energy from your tailbone to the earth...then draw the white line from your crown to the Universe/Divine whatever you want to call it. Higher Self. And you’ve got to BE in your Body, grounded, but totally connected and ’plugged in’. Or, like you say, we’ll never be able to experience the fullness of spiritual or physical! Yes yes yes. ... ... Glad to hear the liver f ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Red meat and nightmares by jiggywithit  5y   8,765  

i would suggest the book green for life if your still looking for alternatives. Its very good. That dream you had is very very interesting and could be actually pretty real. it just seems to parallel somethings i have read. ... ...   [End]

• Re: South/North directions - Hopi Prophecy by ayehasherayeh  11y   8,406  

Hey Tracey, I just skimmed that prophecy before I cam here. I am going to read it more thouroughly when I finish my work. ... ... Anthony   [End]

• South/North directions - Hopi Prophecy by Tracey  11y   8,401  

Hey Anthony, ... ... In case you don’t see it over on the Consciousness Forum, take a look at the Hopi Prophecy! I just found it and it talks a lot about the Directions. Made me think of your Dream of going North (white) but home being in the South (yellow). In ter est ing. ... ... Tracey Hopi Prophecy Post ...   [End]

• Re: Yes its 3 am Talk later n/m by ayehasherayeh  11y   8,316  

• CHEATING HUSBAND DREAMS! UUUUGGGH! WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? HELP? lol by Mom  11y   8,064  

Hi Gang, ... Ok....I have had these dreams over and over again....sometimes their the same and other times a little different like last night...My husband (in my dream) went to a new clients house at about 7pm and didn’t get home till 10:30 pm and he ”CLAIMED” he was doing his Laundry there! LOL CAN YOU BELIEVE IT. ... Anyway, obviously he was cheating....I have had dreams of him leaving me and cheating for 8.5 years! ... BUT we’ve been together just about 24/7 so it is virtually impossible for him to cheat...nor do I feel he would even think about it never mind do it. ... What do you think about it? ...   [retrieve this message]

• Please, Why do I keep dreaming about my ex boyfriend by CandyIreland  10y   7,866  

I seriously dream about my ex everynight. I haven’t been with him in over a year or seen him. I am happily married to a gorgeous wonderful man. I just can’t figure it out. ... ... Help me please!!!! ... ... Thanks   [End]

• Re: CHEATING HUSBAND DREAMS! by leeoreo  11y   7,841  

hey I Don’t know if you’ve been ”helped” yet, but I too have had the same dreams, but i found this website that soo made sense and did kinda settle my insecurities........here it is http://www.dreamsight.org/Dreams/Dreams2000/July/dreamsight7900.html just copy and paste it too your address icon and read it might make you think again.   [End]

• Re: dream by Mom  11y   7,815  

Hi Tracy! ... GREAT to see you back to hun. ... Well I have been soooooo busy and the closer to the holidays we get the busier I become! LOL ... I am working on myself big time this summer. I want to be in really good shape come the holidays! That is my favorite time of year and really is what gets me through the rest of the year. ... ... I hope your right in that I don’t have to worry about the hubby. He is my best friend and soul mate so if something happened I’d be devasted. ... ... Well I have to run but have a GREAT day and thank you very much! :) ... Love, ... Mom   [End]

• Re: CHEATING HUSBAND DREAMS! by Mom  11y   7,792  

HEY TRACY! ... Glad to see your back! How was your trip???? You can email me if you get a chance! ... Ok...yes those were the numbers and yes I think your on to something. ... Now with other people i’ve been with and sadly ....they DID end up cheating on me! And it was extremely hurtful! ... My husband is my best friend and if he did it would devestate me! ... I don’t think I could handle it at all. ... I do have insecurities about myself. And I am dissatisfied with myself. Always have been. bUt was hopeing to get over it and move on. ... I’ve been told forEVER that if you dreampt that your spouse or signifig ...   [retrieve this message]

• dream by Tracey  11y   7,763  

Hi Mom! I’m doing pretty well...it’s a rollercoaster lately... ... ... Anyway...absolutely not! Just because you dream that your husband is cheating on you does not mean that he is or is going to! No way! It’s all about YOU. It’s simply about your insecurities and sense of Self. ... ... This is a great little (but important!) project for you to work on...making it so these dreams aren’t so frequent. ... ... I think the numbers in the dream are the key. ... ... Develop your spirituality (which you have a ton of! I’ve seen your chart!)....and I wonder if the dream is indicating that this is something that you a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: CHEATING HUSBAND DREAMS! by Tracey  11y   7,750  

Hi Mom! ... ... Well...First off, I think that it’s just a sign of some insecurities that you may have. If you think about the feelings you have inside your dream they are feelings of: hurt & abandonment...? Basically Fear....which stems from not feeling secure with an aspect of yourself. One site I like says that if you’re having dreams that your partner is unfaithful it means: these types of dreams are connected to feelings of inadequacy or dissatisfaction. ... ... Hmmm...did you really dream of 7pm and 10:30pm? Were those real numbers in your dream? Because numbers are important! ... ... 7 is a spirit ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What does it mean when you hear your name? by #181957  52d   7,711  

Ok my daughter when she is scared she would call me in the night and say mom and now she hardly does that so I woke up one night and hearted someone say mom it sounded like my daughter but when I check my daughter is sleeping and I this has happened a few times and it feels really close and real and weird thing are happening at my house like little things move with no one there   [End]

• Great site!! by Tracey  11y   7,689  

Thanks so much for introducing me to that site. Excellent! ... ... I fully agree with her interpretation...wonderful! ... ... T   [End]

• Re: Please, Why do I keep dreaming about my ex boyfriend by CandyIreland  10y   7,660  

What do you mean represent something in my life? I really don’t know what he could represent.   [End]

• Re: Please, Why do I keep dreaming about my ex boyfriend by janaki  10y   7,651  

Sorry, I should have been more specific. Think of the qualities which most predominate in your mind. For example...perhaps he’s very fearless or strong-minded. It could indicate that these are qualities which you are cultivating within yourself....or that you perhaps need to focus on. I’ve been told that most often when we dream of other people that they represent aspects of ourselves. ... ... I had a dream about a girlfriend of mine not being afraid to kill a snake. I was VERY afraid of the snake. She was representing my own fearlessness which was growing and was at a point of transition ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Please, Why do I keep dreaming about my ex boyfriend by janaki  10y   7,641  

Hi Candy, ... ... Maybe he represents something to you. Think of it as that you’re not dreaming about him the person, but that something that he represents or conjures for you remains unresolved. I’ve been told that the people we dream about are most often aspects of ourselves. Think about what he represents to you!? ... ... I wouldn’t worry about it! ;) ... ... Janaki   [End]

• Re: What is is that you dream about him? by CandyIreland  10y   7,564  

I dream that we are somewhat back together, but then in some dreams he has a girlfriend, stuff like that. ... ... I picked up and left him out of the blue, I don’t think I was out of love with him, but I left him for my husband now. I love my husband to death and would never leave him for anybody. It just bothers me when I dream about my ex and sometimes it makes me cry. I wish I could stop.   [End]

• Re: What does it mean when you hear your name? by Elvira011  52d   7,559  

Ok my daughter when she is scared she would call me in the night and say mom and now she hardly does that so I woke up one night and hearted someone say mom it sounded like my daughter but when I check my daughter is sleeping and I this has happened a few times and it feels really close and real   [End]

• leaves growing out of my skin! by marz  7y   7,557  

hi - i had a dream that i feel must be significant, but i’m not sure in what way! any ideas would be appreciated and helpful! ... ... i looked down at my leg, and somewhere in the area of my knee, i saw a small plant with long thin leaves growing out of the skin. i wasn’t upset, but figured i had to pull it out and was afraid it was going to really hurt. well, i pulled on the leaves, and they just slid right out, painlessly and easily - but i pulled and pulled and an entire root system came out after them! i remember just holding it up, looking at in and being amazed that that whole thing h ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What is is that you dream about him? by CandyIreland  10y   7,554  

I would never share these dreams with my husband, it would be devistated. ... ... Thanks for your help, ... Candy   [End]

• What is is that you dream about him? by #11958  10y   7,518  

What is it that you dream about your ex? ... ... It may be that there is some unfinished business between your ex and you - some soul growth that your higher self wants completed. This may be way off, but did you fully acknowledge the importance of your ex in your life, before you let go of that relationship and moved onto the one that you are in? Perhaps there is a bit of closure, growth, or healing that would be good for you? ... ... Hally   [End]

• Re: What is is that you dream about him? by #11958  10y   7,503  

Hm. ... ... From my perspective, it is very important for you to work this through. In order for you to give yourself fully to your marriage, it seems that you need to get to a place of resolution with this previous relationship. It is generally best to have fully released a previous relationship before becoming seriously involved in a new one, but this does not always happen. ... ... From my own personal experience, I learned this. What happened in my case, was my husband felt insecure due to my never having achieved closure with the man I dated previous to him. This tension created problems i ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: leaves growing out of my skin! by marz  7y   7,425  

Thank you Ash! What you said makes perfect sense. I’m hopeful that the ’move’ is job related rather than location. I currently have two jobs, one of which is ’just a job’, the other is one in a new natural healing center that i LOVE being at - it’s much more than a job! since it’s new, the money hasn’t been enough to quit the other one, and hopefully soon it will improve and let me be there full time, and get rid of the other one! :) it’s definitely where my heart is at - and so it feels like ’home’ to me. ... ... also,,,, a funny thing happened last night. a friend who is very intuitiv ...   [retrieve this message]

• Can't find my car in my dreams by #31447  10y   7,391  

I usually have atleast 2 dreams a month about being somewhere and not being able to find my vehicle when I am ready to leave. This has got to mean something, but I can’t figure it out. Anyone else have these dreams?   [End]

• Re: leaves growing out of my skin! by Ayehasherayeh  7y   7,384  

Hi there, ... It’s a good thing you FEEL your dream is significant because these dreams that FEEL significant are. ... ... A few things come to mind along with your hunch about ’getting to the root of something in a pain free manner. ... ... Another thing is that the legs are representative of what carries you around in life, your legs may be a symbol of both stability and structure and also of movement. Sometimes when you pull a plant by the roots you may mean to uproot it and yet plant in another location. If you are looking for new horizons perhaps you may find opportunity to uproot and relocate o ...   [retrieve this message]

• vehicle by janaki  10y   7,235  

Hi there, ... ... It seems like a lot of people have dreams about their car, or ”vehicle”. And yes, it is significant. I’ve copied below a bit from a good online dream dictionary. Maybe something will resonate for you. ... ... janaki ... ... The car in your dream may symbolize the physical self or ego development and ego function. In that, it represents the way that you travel through your life’s journey. Consider all of the details in the dream, including its emotional content (e.g. difficulty of the road, identity of the driver, direction of the incline). Recurring car dreams usually deal with life’ ...   [retrieve this message]

• I knew it!!! by Ayehasherayeh  7y   7,188  

Yes that makes much more sense I definitely got the Feeling that you would be ’leaving’ the symbols very much agree that the natural healing thing is the way to go for you. When you say it’s more than a job, that is what I mean when I tell people to follow their bliss. ... ... Take this as motivation and as a sign of faith that things will improve to the point where it will all work out for you. When you let go after a sign like this then all falls into place, just be there when it does. How can you not? ... ... I feel very pleased with how things may turn out for you. Not only are you going in t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Jaw clenching dreams by #165190  11y   7,181  

HunnyBee - I DO clench my teeth every night, while I sleep. I can’t sleep with my mouth flopping open, my throat getting dry... the dentist pointed that out, and made me a plastic ”guard” I wear while sleeping so I won’t fracture my teeth. ... ... The interesting thing is, over my life I rarely have had any sort of nightmare. The only dreams that upset me were dreams that involved my teeth - losing a tooth, or several, or them decaying, turning brown, etc. ... I’ve never even had a cavity, my teeth are quite nice. Someone said it represented my vanity, not sure about that. I wonder if ”teeth” or ...   [retrieve this message]

• Jaw clenching dreams by #163622  11y   7,154  

Ah, now ’No dairy girl’ reminded me of something I experienced for years. How could I have forgotten! Something that really used to upset me and happens so rarely these days, but I would be interested to know if anyone experiences this. ... ... I did have this dream a few months ago, but prior to that i would say only about three or four times in the last year, but before that when i was in australia and working under stress, I used to get it repeatedly - sometimes night after night. ... ... So i will all of a sudden (in my dream) feel a tightening of my jaw, right up to my temples. My teeth will cl ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Jaw clenching dreams by janaki  11y   7,063  

I have heard that teeth falling out in dreams is very symbolic. I too have had ... dreams where my teeth slowly splintered and fell out. Here is something ... I was able to find on a website Tracey gave me: ... ... LOSING TEETH ... Dreams about teeth falling out are quite common and can mean one of two things. The ... first is to do with having children. (Animals carry their young around with their teeth). This ... type of dream can be triggered by a number of things. ... ... -Approaching menopause and therefore losing the ability to have children ... -A physical problem leading to an inabili ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I keep dreaming my boyfriend gets shot!! by chuck  11y   7,046  

It means no matter how you try to lose this guy he just keeps sticking around. Its time to say good bye for good. It seems something is bugging you about this guy and yet you can’t tell him to get lost.   [End]

• Re: Jaw clenching dreams by Tracey  11y   7,017  

And here is another interpretation on Teeth falling out: Dreaming about teeth is very common in all cultures and age groups. Most dreams about teeth leave people feeling uneasy and anxious. Teeth ... usually symbolize power and/or control. Animals use their teeth for defense and nourishment and show their teeth when angry. Humans often display similar behaviors. Look and see if you are losing or abusing power and control in any area of your life (especially if you are losing teeth in your dream). http://www.dreamloverinc.com/symbols.htm ... ... *This interpretation feels more accurate to me. ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• It might be the big bad wolf ( kidding) by #23475  6y   6,973  

It might be the big bad wolf ( kidding)   [End]

• knocking on door by stony123  6y   6,970  

What does it mean when you are in the middle of a dream, any dream, and all of a sudden that dream is interupted by another dream? The other dream, I’m assuming it’s a dream, is nothing visual. It’s just the sound of someone knocking on a door. ... Any replies would be greatly appreciated. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: Jaw clenching dreams by #163622  11y   6,960  

Hey there guys! ... ... THanks very much. Yes I think all those do fit. Pretty much the same concept running through... insecurity, fears etc. I was very stressed at the time, through work. I guess stress often equals fear of failure etc. I think they started when I was about 23 or 24yrs. I am now almost 27 and left my job, took off around the world (trekked and travelled) and landed in the UK - so currently working temp type job that is totally non stress (hence being on the web all day :)!!!!) and as you know Tracey... totally in love with my english boy.. So life is good. ... ... If they do come ...   [retrieve this message]

• Dragonfly Dream Symbolism by Tracey  10y   6,934  

Alison! ... ... Dang! I thought I was on to something. Anthony had told me that Matthew, Mark, Luke and John were representatives of the 4 fixed signs in astrology - and I was hoping that Mark would be the Taurus one - but it looks like he’s the Leo one: ... ... ”Their faces of man, lion, ox and eagle represent Matthew, Mark, Luke and John (and incidentally the four fixed Zodiacal signs of Aquarius, Leo, Taurus, and Scorpio). The green leaves indicate Hope. The six wings are the six laws (according to Pietro di Dante) Natural, Mosaic, Prophetic, Evangelical, Apostolic, and Canonical.” Taken from Dan ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: knocking on door by lilpolock  6y   6,916  

I found this at dreammoods.com ... ... Knocking ... ... To hear knocking in your dreams, suggests that your unconscious is trying to attract your attention to some aspect of yourself or to some waking situation. A new opportunity may be presented to you. ... ... Perhaps you should start a dream journal. ... ...   [End]

• Re: knocking on door by stony123  6y   6,909  

I’m a truck driver. So if someone is physically knocking on my door it would take some effort on their part. They knocked on my door first in New Orleans. The next night was Jackson,Miss and the next night was in Springfield,Il, and that was just the start. I find it hard to believe that someone is following me around the country just to play a practical joke. Any resopnses to this message would be appreciated. ... ...   [End]

• Re: knocking on door by marylo  6y   6,903  

Are you sure that knock in the door was a dream? Would it be posible that someone was knocking to a door near you or a noise made by someone? If it is not the case. ... That knock in the door might mean that someone want´s to get intouch with you, to be listened (or an aspect of yourself. Probably in an aspect related to your previous dream. I hope my idea is clear for you. ... ... LSB   [End]

• Re: knocking on door by abcxyz  6y   6,855  

Look for puns too. E.g. could be ”opportunity knocking.” ... ... How does the knocking make you feel? Apprehensive, neutral, curious? Sometimes the key to interpreting a dream is to look for what in our waking reality generates similar feelings.   [End]

• I keep dreaming my boyfriend gets shot!! by #165850  11y   6,752  

i have dreamt about 4 or 5 times that my boyfriend gets shot. Last night was the latest and it really scares me. I wake up hot, sweaty and crying. ... ... Every dream has been in a different situation and location, so its not like a proper reoccuring dream. But it is so weird. ... ... In the one last night, he was shot in the chest..but still alive, so i tried to ring an ambulance but the woman on the phone said it was the wrong number and i had to ring somewhere else. The ambulance never came because i woke up then... ... ... Other times hes been shot in the back and straight in his face. ... ... Anyone hav ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I keep dreaming my boyfriend gets shot!! by #166364  11y   6,664  

Does your boyfriend work in a job that is dangerous or did and Ex,your father etc...? For some reason you sense he’s in danger and you can’t help him. Are there things you need to tell him but can’t seem to get it out?   [End]

• Re: Chuck! by chuck  11y   6,607  

doh! well I took a stab in the dark! Well I’ll guess again. Your boy friend keeps getting shot but not dying and you can’t seem to do anything about it so maybe your holding something back that you should be telling but your afraid it will kill the relationship? Stab # two!   [End]

• Re: Chuck! by #165850  11y   6,587  

LOL @ chuck...that couldn’t be farther away form the truth.. ... ... we’re totally in love and i would NEVER want him to get lost or go away or anything. ... ... did u not read the part where i wake up crying and literally hurting with pain! ... ... doh!   [End]

• Chuck! by Tracey  11y   6,585  

Woah man! How’d you come to that conclusion? How long have you been interpreting dreams? I have to say that I disagree with your interpretation...do you want to tell us how you came to those conclusions? ... ... T   [End]

• Re: I keep dreaming my boyfriend gets shot!! by Tracey  11y   6,583  

Remember that every person in your dream is an aspect of yourself! Check out my interpretation of Rusfox’ dream....is the ’male’ aspect of YOURSELF trying to transform? (death/birth) The ’doing’ aspect of yourself? ... ... T   [End]

• Re: Multiple spider dreams.....what does this mean? by Blue Eyes  6y   6,364  

The spiders will represent an emotional aspect of yourself from which comes a very particular inclination or motivation. ... ... We usually associate spiders with the idea of building webs and trapping unsuspecting victims in them. Thus based on the function that God gave the spider, we can relate the spider with the idea of self deception. The web is “the web of illusion” into which aspects of the self (the unsuspecting victims) have fallen. The spider can be regarded as a feeling of deceiving yourself about some issue or situation. ... ... Most women seem to fear spiders. For any female who is su ...   [retrieve this message]

• Recurring dream about TORNADOES by danadouget  11y   6,284  

I have a recurring dream that I am trying to survive and help others get away from tornadoes. Always in a remote, country house. Starts with one huge twister and usually ends up with several smaller twisters around the house. in the yards and fields, etc. I start out alone in the dream, but end up helping others. Families and children. Never more than 12 others. I used to have them once a week. I haven’t had one since Thanksgiving, but I had one two nights ago. What do they mean!?   [End]

• Dream about peeing by #23475  4y   6,092  

background: I´m a female ... ... ... ... I dreamed that some women showed me some rocks, and told me that I had to pee on them and also on the ground, in order to don´t contaminate. ... ... In the same dream: I was peeing in a kind of shower stainer , but looking down, I saw someone was living under the ground (a woman I think) ... ... I´m intigued, what this might mean. ... Thanks in advance, for any help!   [End]

• Re: Recurring dream about TORNADOES by Wantyoubymyside  10y   6,003  

not sure though. ... ... As am I. Everytime I am having a tornado dream. Whether I am in the tornado... having to wait it out. Or whether there are million of tornados... with a dark brown sky... taking apart the city. Or even on my Grandma’s Farm House. Last night... I had this one... ... ... ... Walking up hill on this dirt road surrounded by trees, looking at the clouds as they turn into a shade of GREEN. As I say to myself ’GOING GREEN’ I dont recall if the trees were blowing or not... As a tornado... falls down on the house... All I can think about is what I am going to lose... I never o ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dream about peeing by lilpolock  4y   5,977  

Hi Again! ... ... Found this at dream website,aisling.com : ... ... Urinating eliminates waste that would harm the body. In dreams it symbolizes the need to eliminate an issue from the past or a negative influence in the present. For example, to dream of urinating in the shower while your partner enters and leaves the shower or bathroom is a request to eliminate the negative influence of your partner leaving you. It can also mean you need to (deal with) eliminate the aspects of the relationship that invade your personal space. ... To urinate in the back of a pickup truck is a request to eliminate the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Recurring dream about TORNADOES by kinshai  11y   5,895  

I must say that I’m shocked. I too have had dreams very simular to this. Always many tornadoes converging on one spot and attempting to help the others around you. The last one I have had way about one week before Christmas. It was based off of where I live (in an old farm house) and the tornadoes were in close spacing of each other coming from the west. I and someone that I don’t know were helping people to get into the basement of my home to save their lives. The only explination that I can give is that maybe reading the tornadoes as being a sign that something good will occur in y ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Recurring dream about TORNADOES by osa420  10y   5,894  

I am amazed at how many forums I have seen with basically the same dream. I have had recurring dreams about tornadoes ever since I was a small child. I just had one last night. But, we had nasty weather and tornado warnings yesterday so that would explain why I had one this recent. I read somewhere that it represents that you feel that your life is out of control.   [End]

• Re: Recurring dream about TORNADOES by Tracey  11y   5,889  

Kinshai! ... ... Tornado ... Tornado is a violent storm in nature, and it may represent violent emotional storms in your dreams. If you have reoccurring tornado dreams consider the emotional changes in your life and also the amount of anger and rage that you may be currently experiencing. Tornadoes could also represent disruptions and upsets in you immediate environment and specific or current issues that may be overwhelming. ... ... **** ... ... Do your own overwhelming emotional states (or disruption in your Structures) makes you feel that you need to hide yourself. (in the basement) Do your emotions some ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dream about peeing by Blue Eyes  4y   5,861  

Peeing on anything is usually an indication of showing disrespect to whatever idea is represented by the object peed upon. In this scene, what is being disrespected is rocks – implying sure and certain truths – as well as the grounds of reasoning on which they are based. [Sorry I do not understand your meaning of ‘in order to don’t contaminate’. What is not to be contaminated here? Getting this point clear could be very significant.] ... ... The women represent an emotional aspect of yourself. Thus where you are instructing yourself to disrespect truths [the most sure and certain one’s are God ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dream about peeing by #23475  4y   5,827  

Hey! Thank you very much for your reply. ... ... The first part, ( as giving some negativity back to earth) makes a lot of sense. Horray! ... ... The second part is not very clear, but I´ll read your reply ... several times and meditate, to try to figure out what it might mean. Peeing in some aspect of myself? ... ... Thank you very much for your effort and time. ... God bless you!   [End]

• Re: Recurring dream about TORNADOES-ME TOO! by starlight  11y   5,780  

hi, ... ... I also have dreams about toradoes - not all the time, but frequently enough......I’m sure Tracey will answer us! ... ... starlight   [End]

• Re: Dream about peeing by #23475  4y   5,656  

Thanks Blue Eyes. you´re good. I´ll think and meditate about your answer. ... I had to pee in the ground not to contaminate (I guess the world) not sure. For some reason I don´t understand this dream told me that I had to pee in the ground. ... Thanks again   [End]

• Re: Fighting a dog- recurrent dream by Tracey  11y   5,400  

Hi Ollie! ... ... I didn’t respond to your dream right away because I have this bias towards what dogs mean in dreams (because I know what they mean in MY dreams) - and thought that maybe it wouldnt’ apply to you. But, I think I should tell you how I would take that if it were my dream! ... ... I actually have had a ’fighting with a dog’ dream before. Scary as hell! ... ... In my dreams Dogs represent my Conscious mind (and cats represent my subconscious mind - it’s been clearly illustrated to me a few times - but that could be just my personal meaning)....so your dream would say to me that you (your Ess ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Why do I frequently dream of breastfeeding? by #23475  6y   5,374  

I thought about a project and I think that is right. ... You must have a life project. Thats is a project. You are married and that is also a project. ... Feeding the baby is similar to feeding your project.Projects are everywhere. To continue or get to agoal in a project, you have to feed it. If not, you might not succeed. You have that very clear in your mind. Trying to get pregnant is also a project. I think it is meaningful that the baby dissapears. Would it be possible that you have unrealistict expectations about certain projects? Councious or not. ... It also shows that you are eager to get ...   [retrieve this message]

• Fighting a dog- recurrent dream by ollie100  11y   5,241  

... For the last year, I have had this recurrent dream where I am fighting this mad growling dog for dear life. It is strange, about the time I went to Glastonbury in spring equinox/ solstice I was bitten by this wild dog at a time when I was going through really hard times- a time when I was scared of everyone and everything- and I suppose these wild dogs loved that. ... ... In the dream this time, this wild dog was trying to bite me and terrify me, but this time I was fighting back- giving as good as I got. ... ... Hmmm...I seem to remember that in one of Paulo Coelho’s books ’the pilgrimmage’ I thi ...   [retrieve this message]

• "Worms" Dream?? by pine nut  10y   5,240  

About five days into my parasite cleanse, I had a dream about worms coming out of my skin! ... ... I was looking down at my body, and there were long worms coming out of my arms, torso, legs... everywhere! They were of a very small diameter, like sewing thread, and quite long... 2 to 3 inches long as they were writhing out of me like they were trying to get away from something in my body. They were white in color, almost a ”ghostly” bluish-white color, as I recall. ... ... The dream didn’t bother me while it was happening (I didn’t wake up in the middle of it) but the next morning when I woke ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Dream of up and coming hiv test by lilpolock  7y   5,132  

Georgina ... ... What a nice name, a combo ... of both the masculine and feminine ... of both ”positive” and ”negative” ... ... in ddreams your subconcious mind ... things can get mixed up ... ... Ask yourself ... am I a positive person ... or a negative one ... ... just this question may help you sort things out ... I hope so. ... M   [End]

• Re: Fighting a dog- recurrent dream by lilpolock  11y   5,130  

Hi Ollie, I suggest you visit website www.dreammoods.com ... use dictionary and look up dog. Good site lots of info. ... Good luck, Marj   [End]

• Re: "Worms" Dream?? by Tracey  10y   5,083  

Pine nut! I wonder if you’ll see any parasites on this cleanse - I hope so! ... ... Your dream could be showing you that whether or not you actually see worms in real life, this cleansing that you are doing is REALLY good for you. Cleansing yourself of old emotions and irritations and negativity, perhaps. Any ’parasitic’ thoughts or emotions that you’ve been holding to that have been sapping your energy are movin’ on! ... ... Good going! ... ... Tracey   [End]

• Re: "Worms" Dream?? by WhiteIris  10y   5,078  

dreams of that sort usually mean you have parasites, but you are cleansing so hopefully they are dying. its showing you that it was a problem and could have been worse. pretty scary imagery. Hanna Kroeger has lots of parasite herbs for every species. its worth looking up. inexpensive too. Keep zapping cleansing or whatever you are doing! keep it up. you’ll be free and clear soon. ... ... gracey   [End]

• Thanks everyone! by pine nut  10y   5,073  

Thanks everyone! I did the two weeks of ParaGone, took the five day break and am now doing the ”second round” of ParaGone. ... ... I usually don’t dream at all, or I don’t remember it, so it was a little surprising. Ever since I started smoking I just don’t dream much, so it’s kinda surprising whne it happens. I used to have OBE’s and such sometimes, but I have had it ”turned off” for a long time now. Oh well I just wondered, dream interpretation is not a strong point for me. Even though the answer might be pretty obvious, I guess I’m kinda ”thick skulled” in that department sometimes!   [retrieve this message]

• Re: "Worms" Dream?? by AYEHASHERAYEH  10y   5,047  

I have never used parasite cleansing herbs nor clarkia but I can venture that as most effective mixtures, it contains an herb called wormwood which is one of the most active ingredients in dispelling worms. Wormwood’s main constituent is thujone a chemical related to t.h.c. (marijuana active ingred.)and sage also has thujones come to think of it. It is also suggested to be a mild euphoric? perhaps wrongly classified by some as hallucinogen. Wormwood was and is processed into an alcohol mix called absinthe popularized and made famous by many artists, such as Van Gogh and Edgar allen poe. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: bowel movement by Blue Eyes  5y   4,872  

The intent conveyed by the image of a bowel movement can be most simply understood by the expression, ‘to give a shit’. The bowel movement represents the idea of having expressed some concern about something. The bowel movement can also be regarded as a misunderstanding (because it consists of food for thought that could not be absorbed and understood). The B.M. is referred to in Scripture as Sin because sinning occurs when we do not understand the Lord’s Word. ... ... In this case, the 3 or 4 pieces seen would imply that you might view this concern you have about something as being a good or G ...   [retrieve this message]

• Dream of up and coming hiv test by georgina_1987  7y   4,837  

i keep dreaming that i have the test, AND I’M NEGETIVE..but, its like a close situation to being positive. ... ... last night i dreamt that i went for the test, and that number 12 meant you had hiv..i was number 11 and i asked the nurse why is my ”levels” so high...she was amadament i was negetive though.. ... ... is this just due to me being scared of being positive? ... ... or is there some truth i nthis dream ? ... ... help! ... ...   [End]

• Re: Dream of up and coming hiv test by Blue Eyes  7y   4,832  

While the dream probably does reflect the fear you have been living with about the outcome of the coming HIV test, the dream is also trying to point out an error in your thinking about this situation. ... ... The dream is pointing out an emotional perspective you have, one which actually works for your wellbeing (the nurse). Using this perspective you need to start being more adamant that the results of the test will be negative – which implies you will be free of HIV. ... ... {There is a reason for this advice being given. I would assume that by now you have fully acknowledged your fear of the res ...   [retrieve this message]

• Unable to move forward by natalie  11y   4,758  

Just writing the subject for this post I had a light bulb moment and realised why I am probably having this feeling in my dreams. In my dreams- this happens alot- I can’t walk forward or run. I know lots of people have that dream where you can’t get away from someone, your legs just don’t seem to work, but this is just normal walking. I also have dreams where I am running in a race- I used to do long distance running before my illness- and even then I can’t run; my legs are like jelly. ... ... The twist of this is that I can move forward if I turn around and run/walk backwards. Mind you I feel ...   [retrieve this message]

• Blue Monkey Wavespell - starts today! Mayan Astrology by Tracey  10y   4,715   R

As I am putting together this wavespell for my cousin, (she is a first-born female White Mirror and INFJ too! - as one of my other cousins is too!) I thought I’d post it here in case other’s have this same wavespell. ... ... If you see your Galactic Signature below then this is you! Remember that your ’Galactic Day’ is much like your Birthday. In mayan astrology your Galactic Day happens only once every 9 months. Your Galactic Day ALWAYS occurs within your Wavespell. Read the question and synthesize it with the Daykeeper....do some writing and thinking. Write down your dreams, notice what emoti ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Unable to move forward by natalie  11y   4,690  

Gosh thanks for that Tracey ... ... You have the right town and time. IN terms of me beiing at a stand still. This happens to me all the time. I just don’t know what to do and I find myself sitting there saying this too myself- ”What do I do now?” ... ... In terms of my one to one relationships I feel they are under a lot of pressure. June especially saw me fighting with each family member. My mother wouldn’t speak to me for months, my brother tries to rule me and tell me what to do- I don’t know whether this is the authority figure. I feel like I am taken advantage of because I am ill. I mean like ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Unable to move forward by Tracey  11y   4,660  

Natalie - WOW - super light bulb time! ... ... Did you know that there is an exercise (buddhist? yoga? not sure) where you are supposed to walk backwards in order to stay in touch with your ’back space’, shadow self, past etc. We don’t think about the energy back there! ... ... Anyway...what really struck me is that you’d be able to ’more forward’ if you were to walk backwards - Well! Walking backwards is verrrry symbolic of looking at your Past. When planets go retrograde (they appear to move backwards) they are urging us to look at past issues, go over them and clear them up. So...your dream is so ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Very well said Blue Eyes n/m by lilpolock  7y   4,655  

• Re: Unable to move forward by Tracey  11y   4,646  

Very interesting Natalie...so you’re still in the ’solving/solution’ stage right now. ... ... The exact dates I gave you were ’peak’ times when Pluto was EXACTLY sextiling your Mars - but your Male side, Energy, Ego-self has been slowly transforming since late 2002....and all through 2003...peaking on those dates. So the energy is still VERY there today. Usually two weeks on either side of those dates are the most powerful. The dates given in 2004 are more like ’mopping up’ energy. The Final transformation. ... ... So...If I were you I would maybe do a bit of writing about what issues you felt came ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Floating fish by lilpolock  6y   4,579  

Blue Eyes, ... Thank You for your insightful reply! ... ... I’ve recently purchased a course called ”The Abundance Course” ... Think I’m having problems applying the concepts. ... The main thing you do is release negativity. ... Sounds easy enough, but I’m still finding resistance to it. ... Basically I think that if I release a fear, it’ll come true. ... ... Not sure if that’s what this dream is about, but you’ve given ... me food for thought. Thanks again. ... Margie ... ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: Floating fish by #23475  6y   4,579  

Your dream made me think about this. ”like a fish in the water” (meaning in your element and very confortable). ... Those fish might be you. Probably you have faced situations where you felt like fish out of water. (not in your element) Think about its possibility.... ... ... Good luck!   [End]

• Floating fish by lilpolock  6y   4,579  

Hi All! ... ... Slept late this morning and had this dream. ... I had a container, bowl-like, but square with fish in it. ... All the fish were of the same type or at least color- ... reminded me of clown fish but maybe a lt green instead of orange. ... I noticed one of the larger ones was sitting on his tail ... with his head out of the water. The water level was kinda low, ... and getting cloudy, so I went over to the sink and added some ... tap water to it. I set the container on the side of the sink which ... was ribbed and slanted like a draining board. ... There was a puddle of water on the draining board with ... ano ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Floating fish by lilpolock  6y   4,576  

So far the only thing I come up with is that fish, being mercuric-al, ... could represent thoughts. Thoughts that had their birth from some ... emotional perspective as shown by the water. ... ... Only now they are ”fish out of water” which doesn’t seem right at all. ... ... Any one else? ... ... Marge   [End]

• Deep painful dog bite.. by DeeAnn  10y   4,568  

this is my dream last night... the best i can remember it... ... ... I dreamed that I was visiting someone ( not sure who although i feel it was a male ).. and there was a large dog.. a rottweiller I think...one of those powerful dogs with strong jaws and large heads... ... ... This dog grabs my hand and bite down on it very hard.. I could feel the pain in my dream... I ask the person ( man) to please remove the dog as he wont let go... for some reason he doesnt seem to be concerned.. I get the chordless phone and call 911... but they also dont seem to be concerned... I’m trying to be calm with all ...   [retrieve this message]

• Plants growing out of my face by kooladegirl  33mo   4,567  C  

So I had a dream last night, I dreampt that I had a sore on my left side of my upper lip. I picked at the sore and it spread to about the size of a quarter and looked disgusting. I put some kind of greasy ointment on it to try to heal it. The next time I looked at it it was like dark vivid green and had spread up to under my eye to my jawline. Next time I went to the bathroom to check it it had faint outline of pink flowers growing out of the ”moss.” We had company coming over so I was horrified. The people coming over are people are my husbands friends. I am not a big fan of the people bu ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Floating fish by Blue Eyes  6y   4,550  

Just very generally, a scene with fish can suggest a situation in which there is something fishy going on – something not quite correct. ... ... Fish would represent an aspect of your own emotional nature, one that associates with spiritual feelings and a specific spiritual concept. As these fish remind you of clown fish, it would imply a concept that is important and perhaps one that is not being seen as if it needed to be taken seriously. This may be a fish of a different colour. (green instead of orange) Both the green colour of the fish and the square container indicate some worldly rathe ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I dream about flying and being unable to run forward. by lilpolock  4y   4,542  

Hello! ... ... Don’t have a lot of time right now, but thought ... you’d enjoy this link: http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/chasedreams.pl?method=exact&header=dreamid&search=chaseintro ... ... Good luck and will ”catch up” to you later. ... Marj   [End]

• I dream about flying and being unable to run forward. by #130316  4y   4,535  

I have a few recurring dreams where the situation is slightly different each time but a few factors that remain the same. I am finding it rather distressing that a couple return as my own interpretation of it is not good. ... ... Scenario 1- I am running away from someone/something but I am unable to do so in order to help me I have to use my arms and to pull my body forward on railings that are on the side. I always give up and start running backwards which I am able to do so perfectly and quickly. ... ... Scenario 2- I am falling around the place and people think I am drunk. I am unable to complet ...   [retrieve this message]

• Recurring dreams about swimming pools by #58807  8y   4,514  

Hi, wonder can anyone make sense of this - ... For most of my adult life since my late teens I’ve been dreaming about swimming pools - usually occurs every few months (I’m female in my 30s). The swimming pool is always an indoor one and the surroundings are usually sort of small, a little shabby, not at all like a modern one in a leisure centre or anything. And mostly its empty, nobody else swimming in it although once or twice there have been. Usually in these dreams I want to get in and swim but there is always some reason why I cant - the pool is closed, its being cleaned, the water is c ...   [retrieve this message]

• False Awakening from dream come true into nightmare, Bloody Nose, Vomit by goashley  4y   4,510  C  

8 Days ago my boyfriend and I broke up (mutually). 2 Days into it I had a huge shift and realized that it wasn’t what I wanted and I regretfully had made some mistakes and have been expressive that I want to try again. Error in mind, I am vigilant to experience growth and practice awareness by honoring him for being less like me instead of being frustrated by it. He needs the space-which I can respect, but we are friends and do plan on going on a date sometime in the near future. ... ... I had my first sober sleep this afternoon, (the heartbreak led me to starvation, alcohol and ambien-which ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Worms by lilpolock  5y   4,509  

I went to dreammoods.com and found this: ... ... Parasite ... ... To see a parasite in your dream, suggests loss of vitality and feeling physically drained. You are becoming too dependent on others. It is also an indication that you are taking without giving back. ... ... Worm ... ... To see a worm in your dream, represents weakness and general negativity. You have a very low opinion of yourself or of someone in your life. ... ... To dream that the worm is crawling on your body, indicates that you feel someone around you is taking advantage of you and feeding off your kind heartedness. ... ... Try and recall where t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: White light... by ajgasper  6y   4,505  

Actually no. I just use the dream dictionary. Back about six weeks ago I started a parasite cleanse. One of my detox symptoms was remembering all kinds of weird stuff, and some really crazy dreams. What I’ve had since then (at least what I can remember) are these ”one liners”. Until I started detoxing I don’t remember having a dream for close to thirty years. ... ... Back then the dreams were always the same, with the same results. I actually participated in them. Back then I thought I was weird, and they were upsetting. I thought I was a 1/2 step short of the loony bin. However, know ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Deep painful dog bite.. by Tracey  10y   4,503  

Dee-Ann, ... ... Very interesting dream. ... ... I’ve been trying to figure out what the symbolic meaning of having a Dog Phobia (in real life) would mean....? Hmmm....have to think about that. ... ... Anyway, in your dream....you describe the dog as having a big head and powerful jaws...I’m wondering if your Ego Self (Conscious ’masculine’ Self as opposed to Subconscious ’feminine’ Self =cat) is soooo powerfully in charge of your Being...as though your Conscious Ego Self is ’protecting’ you from the more spiritual, mystical, subconscious, intuitive, feminine side of yourself....and he’s doing it in suc ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I dream about flying and being unable to run forward. by lilpolock  4y   4,475  

Hi Again! ... I hope you’ve had time to look over the link I sent. I think you’ve got a pretty good idea of what these dreams may represent, but I’ll throw a few things out there and see what you think. ... First I’d like to say that dreams do not have the final say. They merely reflect what you may be feeling/thinking about certain situations. ... ... Scenario 1- I am running away from someone/something but I am unable to do so in order to help me I have to use my arms and to pull my body forward on railings that are on the side. I always give up and start running backwards which I am able to do ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Lost my dogs by lilpolock  4y   4,464  

Hello! I went to a website: ... http://www.dream-analysis.com/dictionary/page29.htm ... ... and found this: ... ... A dog is mans best friend and in dreams signifies your human nature (animal nature). If you disconnect from life you can find yourself dreaming of losing your dog. To dream of a lost dog returning asks you to let your mental guard down and trust your instincts. ... ... If I were you I’d sit down and list the attributes ... of your dog that endears him to you. ... Then see if you too have these attributes, ... or if life has hardened you. ... Just a suggestion. ... ... Marj   [retrieve this message]

• White light... by mellisamouse  6y   4,464  

Ok, what about the crippling white light dreams??? Not much more than pure white light, along with sleep paralysis..... ???? ... ... Anyone else have these dreams?   [End]

• : ) long happy reading by lite_rider  11y   4,446  

hey there, i have no clue but here’s a few links tracey shared w/me... also, some symbolism from the first link, she’ll prob pop in when she gets a bit of free time... and if u figure maybe u share with us? : ) peace..... ... ... http://www.dreamloverinc.com/symbols.htm ... http://www.dreamloverinc.com/dictionary1.htm ... click on Dictionary: http://www.avcweb.com/dreams/tutorial.htm ... ... Animals ... Carl Jung said that all wild animals indicate latent affects (feelings and emotions that we do not readily deal with). They are also symbolic of dangers (hurtful and negative things) being ”swallowed” by ...   [retrieve this message]

• Hearing Knocking by No Donuts  10y   4,430  

Ok a year or so ago, for a few months, just as I’m about to wake up I would hear someone say something to me. It could have been in the dream but it seemed like It was too loud and only in one ear. Another thing is that a few things ”it” would say actually come true. Anyways, that stoped but now I’m hearing knocking, it literally wakes me up. Does anyone experience this and if so does it mean anything besides that I’m slowley going nuts. lol ... ... = )   [End]

• Re: White light... by ajgasper  6y   4,428  

... To dream that something is bright, represents divinity, a higher consciousness, and spirituality. You need to honor an admirable person or situation. The dream may also be a metaphor for intellect and someone who is smart. If the brightness is blinding, then it suggests that you are not paying attention to some new insights . White is a promise of success in all that concerns you. White: Purity. Success well earned. To see light in your dream, denotes a clear mind, plain understanding, and insight. Light has been shed on a once cloudy situation or problem. You have found the truth to a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I dream about flying and being unable to run forward. by #23475  4y   4,425  

... ... Hi,130316 ... ... In your dream you´re running away from someone or something, probably your traying to break an inertial habit or situation, so you get tired, give up and run fast forward. As attacted by a force. (it is hard to make changes; easier to stay in the same place or situation) ... ... 2nd one) I think you´re trying to complete some tascks and are unable to do it. (Quite similar to the first one) ... ... In the 3rd one, where you want to run and are able to fly, IMPO, it means you´ll be able to get away of what you are trying, if you go to a higher lebel (represented by flying) ... ... Higher ...   [retrieve this message]

• dead/dying birds????????? by Emmy  11y   4,424  

Ok... I had a dream last night & I dont really remember all of it but the part I do remember I think is strange.... here goes... ... I dreamed I went walking down the street looking for the yard that is missing a cover to a sidewalk light (I found one blowing down the street the other day..was very windy) and I ended up going into this garage but it was like some sort of office/waiting room. There was a desk with a receptionist & I didn’t sign in because I just needed to know if the cover belonged to the person living in the house.... the receptionist left the room & I noticed that the office ...   [retrieve this message]

• Multiple spider dreams.....what does this mean? by WOODSGIRL  6y   4,413  

... I have been having multiple dreams about Spiders. Does anyone know what this represents? I have never dreamed about them before, just recent, past 2 months. ...   [End]

• Re: White light... by mellisamouse  6y   4,398  

Awe! No complex neccessary! :) ... ... Thank you soooo much for your informative and prompt responses. Awesome. I am guessing you must have some intense dreams as well to have learned so much about things yourself. Neat. very nice to meet you fellow ”dreamers” . :)   [End]

• Re: since no one answered this post by New Girl  11y   4,381  

Such vivid dreams. People I discuss dreams with, a lot of them don’t even dream at all, or remember anythng. ... ... I told one lady, to do 10 deep breaths before she fell asleep, she said she was afraid to do it. I do know that I get movie long or psychic or vivid dreams when I do deep breathing before I go to sleep. ... Emmy, I don’t know what these dreams meant. Birds and the open background must represent flying or freedom or lightness. The birds in the salt, did not mean that they were dying because of the salt. Salt is cleanliness and purity. I would say in your dream that the salt brought ...   [retrieve this message]

Forum Pages
1  10  30  50  ...  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64 65  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Colon Cleanse
Safely relieve bloating and constipation associated with an unhealthy colon.
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great prices.

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Rose Laurel OPC Capsules
15% Off With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Healthy Weight Loss
”After having tried pills, shakes, and about everything else ... I am thr...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Dr. Clark: Best Prices You Will Find!
Tools for Healing is the number one source for products...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Amazing Oleander-Based Skin Cream
The best ever age defying skin cream for wrinkles and uneve...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

9,832 messages, 1,747 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 151, 65 pages,  1,503,196 page views
    Forum Archives:   1  2  3

Image Galler Dreams Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 1.51 sec at 4/23/2014 1:46:40 PM, requested by 54.204.215.209, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/s2.asp?f=343&c=0&t=150&ob=h&m=&p=52 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8