CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums7475 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [79426] , Sorted by Size Source: Parasites Support Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Human Parasites   Parasites Cleanse   Rules
 23,943,995 page views     79,715 messages     14,775 topics     529 pages
Post New Message  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
8m ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Parasites     All Forums 

All Messages [79426] , Sorted by Size   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Parasites Forum on Facebook.com
Interested in using drugs/pharmaceuticals against parasites? Go to Parasites Drugs Support Forum.  Interested in debating? Go to Parasites Debate Forum
Forum Pages
1  300  400  500  ...  521  522  523  524  525  526  527  528 529  
  • can anyone identify these hair beasties? by RPMcMurphy  10mo   815   617513 char.  C  

Does anybody have an experience similar to these  pictures? ... ... I had this posted in another forum but could not get pics to load.   I’ve been fighting what feels like an epic battle to catch this(or these) thing(s).  If you look closely at the upper right pic you can see a ghost like white face with the body wrapped in hair.  I simply dont have the energy to write details of whole experience, but I will soon.   Just want to get pics out there and see if anyone else knows about these. ... ... pics are in order going clockwise.  Both before and after I have ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded covers all the creepy , crawlies by bunny 1  7y   4,504   167086 char.  

... ... ... ... ... http://www.thaksalawa.com/ViduRawindu/SathwaRajadaniya/ClassificationAnimalia  ... ... ... ... ... ... ... CLASSIFICATION OF THE ANIMAL WORLD ... ...   ... ... ... ... This chat shows ... you the Classification of the Kingdom - Animalia. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Encyclopedia Definition for ... "Animals" ... ...   ... ... ... ... ...     ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Leaky Gut Syndrome by sanjean  4y   7,401   108883 char.  

BY LEO GALLAND, M.D ... ... Because it is something of a mystery disease that can show itself as a bewildering array of other conditions, you could have Leaky Gut Syndrome and not even realize it. ... ... The reason is that Leaky Gut Syndrome is one of the many concepts in medicine that cuts across the boundary lines of specific diseases. ... ... It is a major example of an important medical phenomenon: distress in one organ causes disease in another. That is why it is vital to look beyond the symptoms and discover the root cause of illness. ... ... Conditions that Can Signal Leaky Gut Syndrome ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Nope, DAT is not garlic! Re: GARLIC? Increases longevity of worms? by unyquity  18mo   1,194   77245 char.  

The study you reference was done using diallyl trisulfide (DATS)...which is just one laboratory isolated chemical found in garlic.  If we isolate the arsenic from apple seeds and inject large quantities into test animals, "science will prove" that apple seeds are deadly....when eating a few apple seeds along with the apple flesh/skin causes absolutely no harm.  See the list below for ALL the various chemicals in whole garlic. ... ... So what they demonstrated is that one isolated chemical from garlic (when applied to these worms OUTSIDE of the human body?) increased the ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• TOPICAL PARASITE TREATMENTS: Skin Parasites, Mites, Morgellons, Scabies,... by ICU  4y   1,844   54204 char.  

... For Parasite Warriors ~~ (Updated 10-22-10) ... ...   ... ... Following are topical treatments for skin parasites, scabies, mites, cutaneous larva migrans/currens, & Morgellons sores/lesions. ... ... Use on body, feet, scalp, skin, face, lips, sinuses, around eyes, inside nose & ears, perianal & genitourinary areas. ... ... These remedies kill skin parasites & larva; dry up critters; relieve itching, burning, stinging, rashes, & creepy-crawling; remove Morg biofilm & scabs; & promote healing of infected skin & ...   [retrieve this message]

• TOPICAL PARASITE TREATMENTS: Skin Parasites, Scabies, Mites, & Cutaneous... by ICU  4y   1,550   54189 char.  

For Parasite Warriors ~~ (Updated 10-22-10) ... ...   ... ... Following are topical treatments for skin parasites, scabies, mites, cutaneous larva migrans/currens, & Morgellons sores/lesions. ... ... Use on body, feet, scalp, skin, face, lips, sinuses, around eyes, inside nose & ears, perianal & genitourinary areas. ... ... These remedies kill skin parasites & larva; dry up critters; relieve itching, burning, stinging, rashes, & creepy-crawling; remove Morg biofilm & scabs; & promote healing of infected skin & so ...   [retrieve this message]

• TOPICAL PARASITE TREATMENTS: Skin Parasites, Scabies, Mites, Morgellons,... by ICU  4y   4,302   54189 char.  

For Parasite Warriors ~~ (Updated 10-22-10) ... ...   ... ... Following are topical treatments for skin parasites, scabies, mites, cutaneous larva migrans/currens, & Morgellons sores/lesions. ... ... Use on body, feet, scalp, skin, face, lips, sinuses, around eyes, inside nose & ears, perianal & genitourinary areas. ... ... These remedies kill skin parasites & larva; dry up critters; relieve itching, burning, stinging, rashes, & creepy-crawling; remove Morg biofilm & scabs; & promote healing of infected skin & so ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Try the coffee enemas by jacq  7y   2,012   50387 char.  

... Sorry this is so long.... I came across this information some time ago and thought it worthwhile passing it along. Please read it BEFORE doing an enema to avoid hurting yourself. ... Lots of luck to everyone! ... Jacq. ... ... Enemas fill the colons of people from every creed, culture and socioeconomic background. As far back as man has used tools to make his life and health better there is evidence that healers sought to unplug and let flow the waste from their patients. Giving enemas to treat the sick dates back to a time before writing. Water flowed from the gourds of medicine men and women into ...   [retrieve this message]

• Parasites in animal and fish flesh by frugivore  7y   2,587   45917 char.   R

(Does parasite support forum mean we should support parasites?!) ... ... ... POISONS IN ANIMAL AND FISH FLESH ... ... If you want to wade in to the waters ... of compassion instead of jumping ... ... ... ... http://www.meatout.org/MeatoutMondays/ ... ... ... ... ... ... Animal products kill more people annually in the US than ... tobacco, alcohol, traffic accidents, war, domestic violence, ... guns, and drugs combined. USAMRID wrote that swine (pig) flu caused ... the WW1 flu pandemic. Anthrax ... used to be called wool sorters’ ... disease. Smallpox used to be called ... cow pox or kine pox because of ... its origin in animal flesh. ... ... revised ...   [retrieve this message]

• Fixed This Person Maybe You?Brain Fog-Lymes- More Parasite Support Help... by #98890  6y   3,746   45149 char.  

This post is long but you might find it can benefit you if you read it in its entirety.I can’t stress the importance of detoxification enough. ... I had inflamed lymph nodes in both breasts, my brain fog was so intense that I’d be in a conversation and start a sentence and not finish it, I felt like I was spaced out when I woke up, my knees ached, I was in the chiropractor once a week because of trigger points in my back and neck that were so inflamed I could not turn my head to see oncoming traffic when in the car, I had bouts of double-vision. ... All of the symptoms are gone. ... I had the sympt ...   [retrieve this message]

• Liver by jessesmom1987  5y   2,940   42550 char.  

People will continue to hear me say that liver flushing needs to go with parasite killing too-- ... ... http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1242597 ... ... ... 2 units but variable (Except in children) ... ... ... Post-hepatic ... ... Post-hepatic jaundice, also called obstructive jaundice, is caused by an interruption to the drainage of bile in the biliary system. The most common causes are gallstones in the common bile duct, and pancreatic cancer in the head of the pancreas. Also, a group of parasites known as ”liver flukes” live in the common bile duct, causing obstructive jaundice. Other causes include ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Korhal Update by Korhal  5y   1,214   40147 char.  

Sorry I haven’t posted on curezone in a while. I haven’t been away or anything, I have still been here just reading for the past 2 months. My brainfog and energy levels are so incredibly bad I haven’t gotten around to actually posting anything but I have been reading. ... ... Since I haven’t posted in 61 days I will give you all an update. If you are unfamiliar with my history it is outlined here: ... ... http://www.curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1511621#i1 ... ... ... As you can see in the thread linked above, the last date I linked from my health log was 10/21/09. Here is what has happened since then: ... ... [ ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Mycoplasma - The Linking Pathogen in Neurosystemic Diseases by Newport  7y   4,185   39907 char.  

Hey Shroom, just stumbled onto this in a Rife Forum: ... ... MYCOPLASMA ... ... The Linking Pathogen in Neurosystemic Diseases ... ... ... ... Several strains of mycoplasma have been "engineered" to become more dangerous. They are now being blamed for AIDS, cancer, CFS, MS, CJD and other neurosystemic diseases. ... ... Donald W. Scott MA, MSc. Ó 2001 ... ... Nexus Magazine Aug 2001 ... ... ... ... I - PATHOGENIC MYCOPLASMA ... ... A Common Disease Agent Weaponised ... ... There are 200 species of Mycoplasma. Most are innocuous and do no harm; only four or five are pathogenic. Mycoplasma fermentans (incognitus st ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Wicked new discovery! by ozoneman  7y   1,055   39816 char.  

Hi folks ... Here’s a paper that supports the concept that organisms can change forms.Very interesting.the concept is not new at all. ... ... ... TO BE OR NOT TO BE? 150 Years of Hidden Knowledge ... by Christopher Bird 1991 ... Nexus Magazine April 1992 ... THE MYSTERY OF PLEOMORPHIC MICROBIAL ORGANISMS ... ”At the heart of science lies discovery which involves a change in worldview. Discovery in science is possible only in societies which accord their citizens the freedom to pursue the truth where it may lead and which therefore have respect for different paths to that truth,”John Polanyi, Canadian Nobel Laur ...   [retrieve this message]

• Helminthic Parasites & Predisposition to Crohn's Disease? by UserX  12y   2,790   38528 char.  

... ... Does the Failure to Acquire Helminthic Parasites ... Predispose to Crohn’s Disease? ... ... http://www.patientcommunity.com/features/weinstock.cfm?link_id=1786 ... ... A PatientCommunity.com Interview ... with Dr. Joel Weinstock ... ... ... Disclaimer ... Information in this interview reflects the opinions of Dr. Joel Weinstock ... and is offered for educational purposes only. This information is not in ... any way intended to suggest treatment or replace the advice of your ... personal physician. ... ... ... NOTE: ... A glossary has been included at the end of this article to explain ... technical terms. ... ... PatientCommunity.com ...   [retrieve this message]

• A list of starch food to avoid by linkin  9y   38,130   37600 char.  

I’ve found even small amounts of starch/carbohydrates/sugar aggrevate symptoms. Doing some diet and parasites research, I frequently read that the starches are the prefered choice of food. Here’s some info and a list of high and low starch food taken from an article about human parasites: ... ... ... ... ... ... Many people with parasitic infections find restricting carbohydrates and starchy foods such as bread, cake, rice, beans, potatoes, decreases symptoms. Parasites survive by ingesting these types of food. Restricting these foods reduces the colony of parasites. Starchy foods are often used to inc ...   [retrieve this message]

• Good info by #69242  7y   3,400   37516 char.  

Newport from that post I stumbled upon this, good info, thanks for the post. ... ... Speedy ... ... Link: ... http://www.dfwx.com/geodiscuss.html#foodgrade ... ... ... THE HUMAN SUPER ORGANISM: ... ... An ant colony is defined as a super organism - tens of thousands of small creatures with specific tasks and even various body designs and instincts that collectively serve the whole colony as a single entity. People sometimes marvel at the tiny ants performing this way. ... ... ... ... This does not approach the marvel and complexity of the human (homo sapien sapien) super organism - in which microscopic single cell organi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Ammonia KILLS ascaris and eggs! Read:US Patent 4793927 - Method of treat... by #122573  5y   602   37441 char.  

Description ... BACKGROUND OF THE INVENTION ... ... 1. Field of the Invention ... ... This invention concerns a method of treating sewage, and more specifically concerns a process for reducing pathogens within the sewage. ... ... 2. General Discussion of the Background ... ... The appropriate disposal of sewage has long been a problem, and this problem continues to grow as population densities increase. Typical sewage contains such things as raw human and animal wastes, garbage, related domestic wastes, and perhapseven toxic metals. A broad variety of pathogens, such as bacteria, fungi, viruses, parasites and pr ...   [retrieve this message]

• ~Learm about oil of oregeno~ by UserX  9y   10,580   37059 char.   R

... ... ... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ... ... Real Remedies ... ... Ingri ... ... 1. Subject: Oil of Oregano Rivals Modern Antibiotic Drugs ... OREGANO ... ... The antibacterial, antiseptic action of plant oils has been described in recent medical literature and may be helpful in fighting biological toxins. [Journal Applied Microbiology, Volume 88, 2000] A potent natural antibiotic, more powerful than many prescription antibiotics, is oil of OREGANO. One study showed that oregano completely inhibited the growth of 25 germs such as Staphylococcus aureas, Escherichi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded SAW MY CHINESE DOCTOR TODAY: Got Great Medical Advice! by ICU  4y   2,796   35871 char.  

Hey Parasite Warriors ~~ ... ... Saw my Chinese Dr. Confucius Ying Yang today.... ... ...     ... ...   ... ... As I laid on his examining table... .   ... ...                                           ... ...      ... ...   ... ... ...   ... ... He put on his thinking cap to shed more light on the subject.... ... ...   ... ...          ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• The same Toxoplasmosis that comes from raw pork! Yes! by LCD  4y   7,556   34887 char.  

Toxoplasmosis = Toxoplasma gondii ... ... ... Toxoplasmosis is a parasitic disease caused by the protozoan Toxoplasma gondii.[1] The parasite infects most genus of warm-blooded animals, including humans, but the primary host is the felid (cat) family. Animals are infected by eating infected meat, by ingestion of feces of a cat that has itself recently been infected, or by transmission from mother to fetus. Although cats are often blamed for spreading toxoplasmosis, contact with raw meat is a more significant source of human infections in many countries, and faecal contamination of hands is a grea ...   [retrieve this message]

• Resources for good quality products (EDIT) by jessesmom1987  6y   6,064   34624 char.  

What would I tell people that are considering killing parasites? When I first started, I was gung-ho, thinking everyone needed to kill them. I’ve changed my tune. Unless a person is willing to go the distance, be disciplined to stick it out when it gets rough, which it does many times along the way- and is willing to pay the money it may take to hit them as hard as they need to be hit (especially if the infection is found to be a large one, with many different types of parasites).I, now, personally think it would be better to not even start than to get started and not follow through- not j ...   [retrieve this message]

• Interview - while long winded, the best is toward the end... by cora  7y   3,993   32710 char.  

... And again, he’s totally editing his comments. He’s got some VERY strong an unexpected beliefs/approaches which extend WAY beyond that of a typical naturopath. I’ve seen three in my life, and none had a microscope like his - the size of a refrigerator - or had one at all for that matter. ... ... And before I let go with it, let it be known that I was and am interested in any discrepencies to what he has to say. I try to believe him as much as possible (there’s no refuting what he sees in his monster ’scope which I then can see on a monitor) but I’d like to know what others think of his stat ...   [retrieve this message]

• Yes! - Articles - Could PARASITES cause RAGE and bad thoughts in people? by rabbitears  7y   3,732   32622 char.  

If you read through this thread that Coffee-cup presented, I think you’ll find it rather interesting. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=768094#i ... ... ... Also, I came across an article that I collected because I had wondered the same thing sometime ago. The below article is about Lyme disease that has been related to a tick-borne or mosquito zoonatic disease. I had read somewhere that there is an astonishing number of people in the world that maybe infected (no surprise really). If my memory serves me correctly, I had also read that the British gov’t admitted to being involved with creat ...   [retrieve this message]

• Compilation of herbal treatments by linenup  4y   2,484   29454 char.  

Parasites ... ... Alternative Medicine ... ... AHCC from fermented shiitake mushroom mycelium may help reverse herpes virus, candida and staph bacteria, parasite infections, or environmental toxins. AHCC increases the body’s own interleukin-2 (IL-2). ... AHCC - The Japanese Medicinal Mushroom Immune Enhancer Dan Kenner www.woodlandpublishing.com ... Artemisia annua l (Chinese herb) is used to combat parasites (especially giardiasis) often in conjunction with other herbs such as vitamin c, black walnut hulls, olive leaf, clove, grapefruit seed. ... Avocado (skin) has been used as an antibiotic, as ...   [retrieve this message]

• Shroom, You asked...can you deliver? by Rabbitears  8y   1,439   28091 char.  

Shroom, ... ... I read your post below (from awhile back), requesting help in a presentation. What you’re asking for is not as simple as you may think. I have questions, as I’m sure others do too. I think collectively we maybe able to help. If you can answer the questions below with back-up research and/or knowledge, your hypothesis might be worth going after. However, at this time, I’m rather skeptical and if I were a physician I would be even more so, here’s why: ... ... ... ... 1.       “The respridone works by 1 of 2 possibilties; 1 it nutral ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Parasite Research & Encyclopedia by rabbitears  9y   1,750   26343 char.  

I have been doing intense parasite research for approx 7 months, ... after developing a resistance to killing parasites and systemic ... problem. I came across this fascinating site recently (don’t know how ... it happened, just one of those things that happens) -- the internet is ... rich with information, and proves that answers are available to us when ... willing to do some work. I did a quick search on ascaris, here’s what ... turned up below. Site link: http://parasitology.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/login/frame.php ... ... ... ... 778 Hits in 191 Entries/ Articles ... ... ... ... Roundworm Disease ... ... ... ... ... ... ... R ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Toxoplasma gondii and Schizophrenia by LCD  4y   4,681   25884 char.  

Toxoplasma gondii and Schizophrenia ... ... E. Fuller Torrey* and Robert H. Yolken† ... *Stanley Medical Research Institute, Bethesda, Maryland, USA; and †Johns Hopkins University Medical Center, Baltimore, Maryland, USA ... ... Suggested citation for this article: Torrey EF, Yolken RH. Toxoplasma gondii and schizophrenia. Emerg Infect Dis [serial online] Nov 2003 [date cited]. ... Available from: URL: ... ... http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/EID/vol9no11/03-0143.htm ... ... ... ... Recent epidemiologic studies indicate that infectious agents may contribute to some cases of schizophrenia. In animals, infection with Toxoplas ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: New Habanero Pepper Cleanse! Many pictures of many different types o... by Ozwizard  24mo   6,851   25847 char.  

http://www.navarromedicalclinic.com/ ... HCG ... alternativecancer.us/hcg.htm ... (847) 359-3634 Evening Calls appreciated. To prepare for processing a urine sample go to the HCG Navarro Test Preparation section ... ... ... How I Cured My Stage 4 Cancer In Two Weeks For Less Than The ... ... kelleyeidem.hubpages.com/.../How-I-Cured-Stage-4-Cancer-in-Two-... ... To find out more, call Erlinda Suarez at (847) 359-3634. The address is 631 Peregrine Dr., Palatine, IL 60067. ... ... Navarro Medical Clinic ... Dr. Efren Navarro, MD ... Home ... HCG Sample Preparation ... Interpretation of Readings ... Payment Methods ... Mailing Options ... F ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded COENUROSIS: Tapeworm Larva Cysts ~ Soft Tissue, Muscles, Eyes, & CNS by ICU  4y   10,880   25692 char.  

Coenurosis ~ Tapeworm Larva Cysts ~ ... ... Soft Tissue, Muscles, Eyes, & CNS ... ...   ... ... ... ... Coenurus Taenia serialis ... ...   ... ... Coenurosis is a parasitic infection of encysted tapeworm larva in soft tissue, muscles, eyes, or central nervous system (CNS).  It results when a person accidentally ingests eggs of the dog tapeworm Taenia multiceps, T. serialis, T. brauni, or T. glomerata. ... ...   ... ... There are many tapeworm species in the genus Taenia, but these four are responsible for the human disease of Coenurosis. ... ... It ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Article on Immune System by Rabbitears  8y   3,382   25559 char.  

http://oneearthherbs.squarespace.com/diseases/immune-system-players-and-herbs... ... ... Immune System Players and Herbs ... ... Deficits or defects in specific immune cells favor specific types of infections. For example, a T-cell deficiency increases your chances of getting bacterial sepsis, CMV, Epstein-Barr, and yeast infections. A B-cell defect or deficiency increases your susceptibility to Streptococci, Staphylococci, Enteroviral encephalitis, intestinal giardiasis, and chronic meningitis (Cotran et al., 1999). ... ... Your general immunological characteristics, such as your ABO blood type, can aff ...   [retrieve this message]

• Pomegranates are in season & can kill parasites, particularly tapeworms by Rabbitears  8y   13,401   25450 char.   R

In my perpetual quest to look for answers or remedies, I came across some interesting information on ridding tapeworm and using pomegranate. Pomegranates are in season now so this might be a good time to experiment to see what will and will not work. In reading through this, I may decide to try the pomegranate rind in wine method or the Aztec method which seems rather simple. ... The below came from several sources.  Hopefully, I have put this together into a more comprehensive format. Some of this is from ancient times to the 1930’s. ...   ... Pomegranate is one of th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Question about cooked meats & parasites by #35289  8y   1,132   25417 char.  

Here’s an article from 1833, it’s from Gunn’s Domestic Medicine, Year 1833, and describes various worms which can infest humans and their treatment. Seems the doctors were better educated then... ... ... ... http://www.electroherbalism.com/Naturopathy/MiscAltHealthTopics/Parasites/ind... ... ... ... ... ... Historical Research Information only. This Re-print is from the year 1887 Universal Formulary Encyclopedia. No liability or warranty, express or implied, is assumed by the author or any distributor of this antique book re-print. This entire text must always remain as it is now, no additions or deletions ...   [retrieve this message]

• Historical article on tapeworms by zooii  8y   1,353   25417 char.  

Here’s an article from 1833, it’s from Gunn’s Domestic Medicine, Year 1833, and describes various worms which can infest humans and their treatment. Seems the doctors were better educated then... ... ... ... http://www.electroherbalism.com/Naturopathy/MiscAltHealthTopics/Parasites/ind... ... ... ... ... ... Historical Research Information only. This Re-print is from the year 1887 Universal Formulary Encyclopedia. No liability or warranty, express or implied, is assumed by the author or any distributor of this antique book re-print. This entire text must always remain as it is now, no additions or deletions ...   [retrieve this message]

• Info on parasites in 1833 by zooii  9y   4,685   25412 char.   RN

• Re: Scared - found another report (addendum) by rabbitears  9y   12,485   25350 char.  

See my old post from last month: ... http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=336&i=12457 ... List of herbs: ... http://curezone.com/blogs/m.asp?f=340&i=1  ... ... Herb list from innvista.com ... ... Long herbal list from innvista.com ... ... Treating Parasites ... Below are some commonly used treatments for parasites. ... ... ... Angelica (A. archangelica and A. sinensis) ... Along with Echinacea purpurea, are widely used herbs for the treatment ... of the protozoa, Trichomonas. Angelica contains coumarin compounds that ... have been effective against this organism, as well as other worms and ... parasites. The Amer ...   [retrieve this message]

• History on Mrs. Cathy. She found the right place by UserX  11y   24,463   25347 char.   R

Cathy McDonald ... 3502 Mabton Highway ... Sunnyside, WA 98944 ... ... January 6, 2003 ... ... To Whom It May Concern: ... ... There is something horrible going on in America and I, and thousands of other people, want to know what is causing this. ... ... If you have not heard of the following organizations, please look them up on the Internet: ... ... Morgellons Skin Pathogen Organization ... The National Unidentified Skin Parasites Association ... Elliot’s Disease at The Comfort Zone ... ... Please also read Dr. Omar Amin’s article entitled, ”Neuro-Cutaneous Syndrome - A New Disorder,” where he describes skin lesions with fibe ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded MORGELLONS: Drug Protocols, Topical Treatments, Medical Info, Articles, ... by ICU  4y   2,227   25092 char.  

Morgellons:  Drug Protocols, Topical Treatments, ... ... ... ... Medical Info, Articles, Photos, Forums, & Links ... ... (Updated 11-2-10)                ... ...   ... ... Parasite Drug Protocol:  Morgellons & Strongyloides ~ ... ... Albendazole & Ivermectin:   ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1642898#i   ... ...   ... ... Topical Treatments:  Morgellons, Scabies, Mites, & Skin Parasites:   ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1572837#i ... ...   ... ... Anti-Parasitic Vitamin ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• What I stumbled on so far....P1-3 by Newport  7y   2,994   24685 char.   RRR

... First read Hulda Clarks book, you can get a PDF online for free. ...   ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... Fluke disease is very relevant now, if we go back to the way cultures lived before us and we single out kosher we find rules for treating animals that require no pork and no blood vessels in the meat cuts. This is most likely an early attempt to keep flukes out of our system. ...   ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... Here and now we have a whole different ballgame, the body is polluted daily with halogens and heavy metals, each building up inside the body and being used as weapons against us. Worse ...   [retrieve this message]

• Specific herbs for parasites by jessesmom1987  6y   588   23909 char.  

Thought this was interesting: ... ... ... http://www.innvista.com/health/microbes/parasite/treatpar.htm ... ... ... Below are some commonly used treatments for parasites. ... ... ... Angelica (A. archangelica and A. sinensis) ... Along with Echinacea purpurea, are widely used herbs for the treatment of the protozoa, Trichomonas. Angelica contains coumarin compounds that have been effective against this organism, as well as other worms and parasites. The American and European species are two commonly used species of Angelica. A. archangelica, along with the Chinese variety, A. sinensis or dong quai, is also repor ...   [retrieve this message]

• Lots of herb info..... by linkin  9y   1,574   23826 char.  

Found an article which kind of sums things up for us. My apologizes if this has been posted here before: ... ... ... Treating Parasites ... Below are some commonly used treatments for parasites. ... ... ... Angelica (A. archangelica and A. sinensis) ... Along with Echinacea purpurea, are widely used herbs for the treatment of the protozoa, Trichomonas. Angelica contains coumarin compounds that have been effective against this organism, as well as other worms and parasites. The American and European species are two commonly used species of Angelica. A. archangelica, along with the Chinese variety, A. sinensis ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Herb chart and de-worming by #70428  7y   1,297   23761 char.  

This might help, it relates a lot to parasites: ... ... Treating Parasites ... Below are some commonly used treatments for parasites. ... ... Angelica (A. archangelica and A. sinensis) ... Along with Echinacea purpurea, are widely used herbs for the treatment of the protozoa, Trichomonas. Angelica contains coumarin compounds that have been effective against this organism, as well as other worms and parasites. The American and European species are two commonly used species of Angelica. A. archangelica, along with the Chinese variety, A. sinensis or dong quai, is also reported to be superior as a treatment ...   [retrieve this message]

• Sorry To Ask, But... by Parousia  8y   788   23749 char.  

...Balance In Your Body. ... ... http://www.regaininghealthnaturally.com/Food_as_Medicine/Carbohydrates_Candid... ... ... ”Carbohydrates, Candida and Common Sense ... ... I have been doing a great deal of thinking over the past few years. I have talked to a lot of people, including nutritional counselors, naturopaths, and people with all kinds of problems ranging from cancer to Crohn’s disease to Candida over growth. I have talked with several naturopathic physicians and counselors who ”always win” with Candida. I love to pick people’s brains when given the opportunity, to find out what works for them, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Another Great Article About Regaining A Healthy... by Parousia  8y   945   23749 char.  

...Balance In Your Body. ... ... http://www.regaininghealthnaturally.com/Food_as_Medicine/Carbohydrates_Candid... ... ... ”Carbohydrates, Candida and Common Sense ... ... I have been doing a great deal of thinking over the past few years. I have talked to a lot of people, including nutritional counselors, naturopaths, and people with all kinds of problems ranging from cancer to Crohn’s disease to Candida over growth. I have talked with several naturopathic physicians and counselors who ”always win” with Candida. I love to pick people’s brains when given the opportunity, to find out what works for them, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Complete herbal guide to parasites... by nonmoi  4y   1,773   23740 char.  

Found this site Treating Parasites. Nice list of all possible antiparasites herbs. ... ... Below are some commonly used treatments for parasites. ... ... Angelica (A. archangelica and A. sinensis) ... Along with Echinacea purpurea, are widely used herbs for the treatment of the protozoa, Trichomonas. Angelica contains coumarin compounds that have been effective against this organism, as well as other worms and parasites. The American and European species are two commonly used species of Angelica. A. archangelica, along with the Chinese variety, A. sinensis or dong quai, is also reported to be superior ...   [retrieve this message]

• Facinating Research - "The China Study" by rabbitears  8y   3,851   23633 char.  

...   ... I was doing my usual research and came across this site about The China Study . This could actually be posted anywhere, frankly. Since I frequent here the most, I’m posting it here because all of us are dealing a problem with the immune system. Additionally, we had an excellent thread about milk sometime ago, and others have talked about diets, etc. After reading the below cut/paste job, I plan on getting this book tomorrow….or, when I wake-up (its 2:30AM now)! ...   ... I really apologize for the long read, but felt it was important. I know about som ...   [retrieve this message]

• info albendazol by zooii  7y   10,369   23495 char.  

Info on albendazol and side effects ... ... ... http://www.medicinescomplete.com/mc/martindale/current/752-p.htm ... ... ... Albendazole ... Drug Nomenclature ... Date of monograph revision: 19-Sep-1997; 25-Jun-1998; 03-Jun-1999; 09-Aug-2001; 28-May-2002; 11-May-2004; 19-Jul-2006; (last modified: 21-Jan-2007) ... Synonyms: Albendatsoli; Albendazol; Albendazolas; Albendazolum; SKF-62979 ... BAN: Albendazole ... USAN: Albendazole ... INN: Albendazole [rINN (en)] ... INN: Albendazol [rINN (es)] ... INN: Albendazole [rINN (fr)] ... INN: Albendazolum [rINN (la)] ... INN: Альбендаз ...   [retrieve this message]

• Yarrow IS anthelmintic in sheep- toxic to calves by jessesmom1987  6y   8,181   22863 char.  

a study on sheep and yarrow for parasites ... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1208505 ... ... Anthelmintic efficacy of Achillea millifolium against gastrointestinal nematodes of sheep: in vitro and in vivo studies. ... ... Tariq KA, Chishti MZ, Ahmad F, Shawl AS. ... Post Graduate Department of Zoology, The University of Kashmir, Srinagar-190 006, Jammu and Kashmir, India. ... ... Achillea millifolium Linn., commonly called ’Pehl-ghasa’, is used by farmers in traditional animal health care as a vermifuge. The objective of this study was to evaluate the anthelmintic efficacy of crude aqueous extracts a ...   [retrieve this message]

• A quirky written, but informative, article by linkin  9y   3,836   22850 char.  

Found this no-nonsense (not for the faint-hearted!)article about parasites and cancer. To me it functions as an important reminder (and I NEED to be reminded often......)to eat sensible: ... ... PS I’ve edited out brand names to keep it neutral, linkin ... ... ... ... I can hear you screeching now, ”what, me filled with parasites? No way.” Hey, it’s not impossible. Parasites are too small to see with the naked eye but they exist in all of the animal kingdom. Like ticks exist in grass, or critters live in crinkly salad, hug carrots, like little bugs exist in pillows and mattresses, or in the fur and flui ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: New Here by LoricaLady  25mo   574   22638 char.  

Blood on the toilet seat and an apparent parasite in the potty left behind by your father? Whoa. I would definitely take some antiseptic wet wipes in a pocket and wipe off the toilet seat before using it in his house and not use any hand towels after very carefully washing the hands. Too bad if he won’t listen to you. :-( ... ... I agree with the post above. ... ... I can’t know if your gas is caused by parasites or candida, but the information below will help you find them if they are there. Well, you can count on it that the parasites will be there. ... ... Depression could also be related to some ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Inner anxiety-nervosity-asperger. What's the root cause and how tra... by LoricaLady  25mo   1,416   22563 char.  

Cold hands & feet & brain fog & general malaise can sometimes be symptoms of hypothyroidism (often accompanied by hypoadrenalism). Do you have lower temps than normal,dry skin, hair loss particularly at the outer ends of the eyebrows? Hypothyroidism is the evidently the most common health problem in this coimtry, evidently due to produce being sprayed with bromine. Info on those health issues is included below in case it helps any. ... ... Regardless of what is causing your problems you probably have parasites, they seem to be universal, & you can detect at least one kind, and kill lots more ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Can feel Parasite in testicles! by LoricaLady  25mo   8,042   22526 char.   RR

If you doctor is open minded to alternative health helps, great, tell him about the cayenne pepper challenge test mentioned below. If he and his family haven’t been treated for parasites, they need to be. ... ... The tests for parasites are generally INaccurate and most doctors - sitting there clueless to the bugs in their own systems - tend to pooh pooh them. Countless of us on CZ have seen that. I have seen about 5 people on here complaining that they put live, wiggling, bugs into their stool samples only to be told that they have no parasites. In addition, parasites by no means live just ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Video of eye parasite removal by #35289  9y   12,294   22522 char.  

Found some more info that might be of interest to newbies. PS I’ve edited out product names to keep the article neutral.....linkin ... ... ... Human Intestinal Parasites Worms ... ... Human intestinal parasites worms infection air food water cause constipation, stomach bloating, disease health problems. Other symptoms include anemia, asthma, diarrhea, digestive disorders, fatigue, low immune system, nervousness, skin rash. Most will not face this reality or even want to think about this subject and will continue in their suffering. ... ... There can be over 100 different types of parasites worms living in ...   [retrieve this message]

• Some more info on parasites... by linkin  9y   1,758   22522 char.  

Found some more info that might be of interest to newbies. PS I’ve edited out product names to keep the article neutral.....linkin ... ... ... Human Intestinal Parasites Worms ... ... Human intestinal parasites worms infection air food water cause constipation, stomach bloating, disease health problems. Other symptoms include anemia, asthma, diarrhea, digestive disorders, fatigue, low immune system, nervousness, skin rash. Most will not face this reality or even want to think about this subject and will continue in their suffering. ... ... There can be over 100 different types of parasites worms living in ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Worms in womens areas!!yuk! by LoricaLady  27mo   1,888   22474 char.  

A stringy white discharge can be typical with vaginal yeast infections. If you don’t see any actual worms I’d guess there aren’t any. ... ... My concern is that you and your family only seem to be concerned about threadworms. (I don’t know if you mean pinworms when you say that. Some do, some don’t, but there is info on pinworms at the bottom in case you do.) Sadly, the chance is excellent that you have other bugs too. ... ... Many doctors think that only 3rd world countries have much of a problem with parasites. They are sitting there clueless that the bugs are in their own systems. Also, lab ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: passed 3 different kinds of worms! by LoricaLady  26mo   1,221   22233 char.  

That is great and highly interesting. You will also expel some candida with h202 enemas. (Info on that below if you are curious.) ... ... I really wonder if h202 alone can kill all parasites, though I don’t doubt at all that it kills some. Parasites can hide out in the lymph glands (Sota pulser for them, but its pricey), in the liver, blood stream, even the brain. ... ... You might want to try the cayenne pepper test, mentioned above, in a 24 hr. period when you take no h202. See if you still see some ”seseme seeds” &/or ”white rice”, ”cut nuts” etc. If so it may be an indication that the h202 ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Killed Tapeworm with Zapper by LoricaLady  25mo   1,432   22212 char.  

That is highly interesting that a zapper got rid of a tapeworm. Those (speaking literally & figuratively) suc***s are one of the most difficult to kill. I would not, however, count on a zapper alone to kill them all, nor other parasites. It seems they need an arsenal of ”weapons”, different ones for different pests in different places in the body. ... ... Since you have been reading on the forum you may have already seen the info below, but just in case not, & in case it could help, I will include it here. Some cut & pastes of things that helped me, and some others, in case any of it can h ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Parasite cleanse questions by LoricaLady  25mo   810   22162 char.  

I do not think that cloves kill much other than the eggs of the parasites, but if you research that & find out something else let me know. Wormwood also is not all that is needed to kill them. You need an arsenal, a variety of approaches because they come in a varities of types and sizes and stages. ... ... Many people use colloidal silver instead of clove to kill parasite eggs & CS does not upset the stomach at all. Make it with distilled water only, though. ... ... Some cut & pastes of things that helped me, and some others, in case any of it can help you: ... ... Disclaimer: Humanworm is mention ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead protocol broke through my walled off paras... by LoricaLady  25mo   2,746   22111 char.  

My first suggestion would be to tell the doctors & medical staff to try the cayenne pepper challenge test mentioned below. They are probably walking around smugly sure that they & their loved ones have no parasites. Wrong. The lab tests are also generally...wrong, as many of us on CZ have discovered. Bugs by no means only hang out in the intestines & can scoot away from a bowel movements anyway, often. Some cut & pastes of things that helped me, and some others, in case any of it can help you: ... ... Disclaimer: Humanworm is mentioned in the first link and it used to get great reports her ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Any one knows what can get reed of those parasites? by LoricaLady  25mo   606   21990 char.  

You have to be persistent and patient. You will feel awful some times and the irradication (though thankfully not the awful feelings) can take months. ... ... Chances are you had parasites before you left the country as they seem to be universal, in addition to whatever new ones you picked up. ... Some cut & pastes of things that helped me, and some others, in case any of it can help you: ... ... Disclaimer: Humanworm is mentioned in the first link and it used to get great reports here on CZ but in past months some people complained about it not being as good as in the past (though some lately say it ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How to treat VAGINAL pinworms? by LoricaLady  27mo   16,783   21984 char.  

If you don’t see them then I would guess they are not there. It could be itchiness from a yeast infection. Sometimes organic apple cider vinegar douches can clear that out. ... ... Have you and your family checked for other kinds of parasites? Info below on that, also on how to check for yeast/candida intestinally (no, not the spit test.) I have also included info on one way to kill pinwroms intestinally in case they are not all gone there or come back there. ... ... ... Some cut & pastes of things that helped me, and some others, in case any of it can help you: ... ... Disclaimer: Humanworm is mentio ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What's this (my) parasite? And a Q about DE and dogs... by LoricaLady  27mo   3,030   21862 char.  

DE is commonly given to cats & dogs for parasites though at what dosages I do not know. The main thing is, it seems to be working. It can take months to get them all. There is a site, I think Wolf Creek, that tells more about DE & pets, though there are also other places on the net. ... ... Those little white looking things in your stool may be from tapeworms. It is hard to tell from pictures. The sad truth is though that probably all of your family has tapeworms & other parasites too, though the good news is that you are onto them & most folk are clueless for life. ... ... You have a battle ah ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Parasite Cleanse by LoricaLady  27mo   706   21709 char.  

Use a straw to stir & drink the DE. Too much DE can cause constipation, but also so can dead bugs. There is info on colon cleansing below. ... ... I am personally extremely leery of MMS. I have never had heart problems in my life & any cardio tests have been fine. But just a tiny bit of MMS caused me heart palpitations. I wonder how many people died after taking the stuff & no one had a clue as to why? Maybe none, maybe a lot - ? ... ... I do not know about Parasite Herbal Forumula. You need to be seeing lots of bugs to know if the product is really working. Mho. ... ... Some cut & pastes of things ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Liver Fluke, Egaten. And wife & Baby?? Please Help!! by LoricaLady  26mo   2,333   21484 char.   RR

I know nothing about egaten but it does sound like you are seeing liver flukes. They are common in the USA, actually, not just abroad. ... ... The unfortunate truth is that you probably had parasites before you went abroad & the chances are excellent that you wife, & maybe baby, have them too. Lab tests are generally wrong. I’ve seen several people post here that they put live, wiggling, bugs in stool vials only to be told by a lab that they had no parasites. ... ... I would personally start with diatomaceous earth as it is very gentle, since you are having so much discomfort. Maybe for a few ...   [retrieve this message]

• follow the light by wrayc  7y   2,650   21455 char.  

while I realize this is the ”alternative” parasites forum, occasionally touching our feet in reality shouldnt cause much harm ... ... read up folks and if you dont understand ... then read MORE ... Take RESPONSIBILITY for YOUR health ... ... the article that follows encompasses a VARIETY of flukes (not simply the all hallowed F. hepatica that seems to be so fixated on this site) There are hundreds if not THOUSANDS of different types of flukes, majority that inhabit the INTESTINES (not liver)that contiually appear to be over-looked on this forum and are much more dangerous than the average nematode. (ne ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Intestinal environments and beneficial E-Coli by linenup  7y   6,454   21424 char.  

...   An article discussing the role of BENEFICIAL E-COLI  and intestinal health.   That was the only thing that stool sampling ever did for me.  I beleive that no beneficial e coli is a sign of protozoan infection.  According to Jonathan Wright’s testing facilities some of the sickest patients are e coli deficient.  ...   ...   ... ...   ... ... ... Mobilization of the Intestinal Immune System by Ozone ... ... Home > Articles > Mobilization of the Intestinal Immune System by Ozone ... By: Dr. med. H.G. Eberhardt ... Abstract ... The intestine is ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Headache and body odor - sulphur/sugar problem...? by LoricaLady  27mo   2,145   20984 char.  

Sounds like the chelation is causing the odor and maybe you will just have to ride it out. In a way, I wonder if it is a good thing for it is a symptom of yucky stuff leaving your body. Just a thought but I wonder if some nice non toxic organic body powder might help absord some of it for you. ... ... You can get NOW powdered coQ10 more cheaply online. I have found Deva CoQ10 from Vitacost to be a good buy too. It sounds like you need it to help you flush out the bad stuff. ... ... Are you taking Yaeyama chlorella? It is cheap in the powdered form at Vitacost too. (No, I don’t work for them! T ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Doc visit results by apxr  7y   1,724   20821 char.  

Hello. ... ... Re: ... ” ... Apxr - the Medscape links that you provided are inaccessible (don’t you hate that?) A log-in is needed now. I’ve been able to read some of their abstracts/articles, but not today! ... ” ... ... Blast it! Now I can’t access the info either. Medscape is annoying; must remember that. ... ... ... ... ... ... Anyway, here’s the excerpt that I intended to share: ... ... ” ... Introduction ... Metronidazole is a substituted imidazole antibiotic that is widely used to treat anaerobic bacterial, Helicobacter pylori, and protozoal infections. It is also commonly included in bowel-preparation regimens before col ...   [retrieve this message]

• "Bed Bugs Bite Act of 2008" DE would work on the war against bedbugs. ... by #94391  6y   951   20785 char.  

Should taxpayers fund the war against bedbugs? ... Posted by: Emily Haile, Monday, Jul 21, 2008, 11:39 AM ... A handful of members of the House of Representatives are championing the ”Don’t Let the Bed Bugs Bite Act of 2008.” ... ... The bill would give inspection grants to any state that can prove it has a bedbug problem. The money—$50 million a year to cover all states—would come from the U.S. Department of Commerce’s existing budget. To qualify, a state would have to require the inspection of at least 20 percent of its hotel rooms. ... ... ... Inspections would offer a chance at an independent, comprehen ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What to do? by LoricaLady  27mo   846   20777 char.  

I have seen a lot of people complain about having bad results with Paragone. ... ... A few liver flushes may help, but you have to keep going about biweekly until you don’t see more than say about 5 stones in 2 consecutive flushes. However, one must kill the parasites first or can feel really sick (as I discovered personally.) ... ... I personally don’t think the colonics are needed & am personally suspicious that they can cause loss of electrolytes and good gut flora. As you will see below, enemas - not nearly so invasive - can work to help cleanse you out and can be done in the privacy of your o ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What is It? Please Help Me. by LoricaLady  26mo   687   20737 char.  

It is hard to tell because parasites & their eggs, ditto Candida in its various stages, can have many appearances. I have no idea what mercury looks like if expelled and wonder if one can ever see it with the eye alone. ... ... Some cut & pastes of things that helped me, and some others, in case any of it can help you: ... ... Disclaimer: Humanworm is mentioned in the first link and it used to get great reports here on CZ but in past months some people complained about it not being as good as in the past (though some lately say it is back to its former quality) so you may want to try something like ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What do parasites smell like? (Sorry) by LoricaLady  27mo   2,552   20731 char.  

I have no clue on the smell and don’t think its typical. No, I don’t think parasites have a smell, but maybe some have another experience. ... ... You probably have parasites, sad to say, and personally I think zappers are needful to get them all, particularly those in the blood stream. If you start using some serious paracides to kill bugs and start seeing them in the toilet and noticing you have die off - flu like symptoms, maybe some rashes, all kinds of unpleasantness reaslly - and then it goes away, and then you start using a zapper after awhile you will notice the die off comes back. A ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: White Dots In Stool by LoricaLady  26mo   39,353   20710 char.  

I think some of those things look like tapeworm segments. They can be various sizes shapes & colors. Candida can also be white. In fact the only things I know of that are white coming from the intestines are tapeworms, candida & pinworms (though those don’t look like pins at all.) ... ... I don’t know how powerful those particular products are for killing the various kinds of parasites, or candida, that people often have. I do think it is wise to kill parasites first, then go to candida cleansing. Wormwood definitely kills some bugs, but only stuns some. ... ... My opinion is that black walnut ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Parasites symptoms better while not eating by LoricaLady  27mo   3,051   20697 char.  

Though you may have picked up a particularly virulent bug in the Dominican Republic, the chances are excellent that you, and your loved ones, already had parasites. ... ... I do not know why you feel better when eating less, but you need to eat very healthily while killing parasites so that you can be strong in what can be a somewhat stressful process. ... ... Maybe your gastro intestinal tract is compromised and just can’t handle too much food at one time, but there is nothing wrong with eating small, spaced out meals. ... ... Drinking to get a ”buzz” of course may just be covering the symptoms, incluid ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: intestinal obstruction during cleanse by LoricaLady  26mo   1,534   20670 char.  

Of course you need to get rid of parasistes since they multiply and are implicated in many health problems. And of course we don’t need those stones that liver flushes remove for us. But, sad to say, those cleanses alone may not make you feel much better if you have other issues. ... ... Candida and gluten intolerance (even very low level intolerance), frequently undiagnosed problems with hypothyroidism and/or hypoadrenalism, hormonal imbalances, mercury or other heavy metal build up, eating foods that are not really healthy, not getting enough exercise, sunshine, fresh air, etc. etc. can cau ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What's this? Help identify please. by LoricaLady  26mo   661   20644 char.  

I can’t say with any certainty what that is. However, some people doing candida cleanses have reported ”seaweed-like” things showing up in the toilet, & that was one of various kinds of things I saw then too. ... ... I think you are wise to avoid antibiotics if you can as they just contribute to candida. ... ... Diatomaceous earth & wormwood are good. I have heard though that wormwood sometimes just stuns the bugs - especially the bigger ones. You can push sthe bigger ones out after they are stunned with things like psyllium husks. However, I think it is wise to add something like black walnut tin ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Starting Treatment by LoricaLady  26mo   782   20509 char.  

If you are going to be off work before long I would personally recommend taking that time to begin killing the bugs. I found the process to be pretty stressful, and many people moan & groan about the die off effects. If you can be resting during that time it would be a kindness to your adrenals for one thing. ... ... I never saw any bugs through zapping, though some have. But I had already been using paracides. I would not recocmmend using a zapper until at least a month after using oral paracides so that too much die off doesn’t happen at one time. ... ... If you haven’t already seen the info b ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Parasite Zapper by LoricaLady  27mo   901   20441 char.  

Die off refers to quite unpleasant feelings one gets when killing bugs (also candida.) The sensations can range from feelings of having the flu, rashes, headaches, stuttering, well the list just goes on. It’s awful but it shows you are making progress. Usually it just lasts a couple of weeks, the rashes go away and the speech becomes fluent again, etc. ... ... When those bugs start dying they leave their rotting bodies behind. On top of that they have bugs that come out of them when they die! Your body revs up to take out the trash & combat the enemy, but it takes time. ... ... Some cut & paste ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Do I need to cleanse? Am I going about this the right way? by LoricaLady  27mo   627   20431 char.  

I don’t know about that product, but Clarkia for parasites is good. ... ... If male pattern baldness does not run in your family I would suspect hypothyroidism. Info on that is in one of the first links below. Hypothyroidism is also associated with poor energy, depression, cold hands & feet, loss of eyebrows at the outer edges &, commonly, hypoadrenalism. ... ... Yes you need to do several cleanses. There is info below on how to do all of them except for the kidney ones and including one for candida which you did not mention but may be suffering from anyway. ... ... ... ... ... Some cut & pastes of things th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Hulda Clark said a lot of incoherent things. by LoricaLady  26mo   1,010   20413 char.  

I do not know where all tapeworms can go, but I do believe zappers work because I experienced die off from using them. This was after the die off from oral paracides had stopped and I decided to try a zapper. Obviously the zapper was getting things the other prducts had missed. In each case the die off lasted for about 2 weeks and then went away. ... ... You and your family probably don’t have ”just” tapeworms. I believe you can get rid of them, but it’s not fast (could take several months) and its not pleasant, especially not initially. ... ... ... ... ... Some cut & pastes of things that helped me, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Very itchy skin of a sudden; what's the cause? by LoricaLady  26mo   963   20324 char.  

I do not know, but since you came to the parasites forum I guess you think maybe they are the cause. First, I would check out the Morgellons forum just to be on the safe side. ... ... 2nd, whether your itchiness is due to parasites or not, you and your loved ones are extremely likely to have them and need to get rid of them as they keep multiplying and are the underlying causes of many diseases. You will see some ways to detect and kill them below. Also there is info on candida since many people have that as another hidden problem. ... ... Some cut & pastes of things that helped me, and some othe ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Bugs eating at foreskin of penis and in crevice of eyes with accompa... by LoricaLady  26mo   2,783   20309 char.  

I am not familiar with the symptoms you describe nor do I know what is causing them. However I wanted to alert you that you probably do have parasites whether they are causing those particular problems or not. Parasites are ubiquitous & insidious & most people have no clue of their presence. They are the hidden culprits behind many health problems. You can find & irradicate them - ditto your loved ones - in ways mentioned below. ... ... ... ... ... Some cut & pastes of things that helped me, and some others, in case any of it can help you: ... ... Disclaimer: Humanworm is mentioned in the first link an ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Parasite by LoricaLady  27mo   995   20213 char.  

I’d be curious to know who diagnosed you and what was used. Many, if not the big majority, in the medical profession tend to pooh pooh parasites & the lab tests very frequently miss them. ... ... Can brain scans pick up bugs? That would be interesting if so. I would be surprised if x rays can do that as parasites are so small & soft so often. (Except some huge ascaris.) ... ... Why do you feel they are in your sinuses and ears? I guess you are having uncomfortable feelings there. But physical sensations can be misleading and may have other causes than we think. ... ... Everyone, apparently, has p ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Help! Two questions.. My experience and Parasite bites?? by LoricaLady  26mo   659   20200 char.  

I would suspect the depo shots. Even if you are off them, sometimes things like that have lingering effects. ... ... However, you and your loved ones probably do have parasites, the tests for them are generally INaccurate, and you do need to get rid of them. Whether it will help your mentioned symptoms or not, I don’t know though. ... ... Some cut & pastes of things that helped me, and some others, in case any of it can help you: ... ... Disclaimer: Humanworm is mentioned in the first link and it used to get great reports here on CZ but in past months some people complained about it not being as good a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Sinus parasites? by ginab4u  5y   1,514   20171 char.  

I still have eye, ear and sinus problems on one side and I’m sure it’s parasites, but how to get rid of them? That is the question. I just started DE and believe it’s working, but it hasn’t gotten to my head yet. I just found this Johns Hopkins study that would be such a joke if it wasn’t non-fiction. They find the proof of parasites, deny they exist, blame it on our immune system, and their answer: create another drug to stop our terrible immune system from going crazy, again! Shame on those doctors. What idiots!  ... ... But, we fall for the same lies over and over, (our bodies ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Seeking Info on Artemeter in Conjunction with Prazi by LoricaLady  26mo   621   20149 char.  

From what I have read & experienced, it is very unlikely that any one paracide will get rid of all bugs. Different ones need different weapons. It is also likely that you have more kinds that you suspect, mho. ... ... For what it might be worth to you, here is how I got rid of mine... ... ... ... Some cut & pastes of things that helped me, and some others, in case any of it can help you: ... ... Disclaimer: Humanworm is mentioned in the first link and it used to get great reports here on CZ but in past months some people complained about it not being as good as in the past (though some lately say it is b ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: New and having major problems with die off please help. by LoricaLady  27mo   1,027   20142 char.  

I have seen people on CZ complain about Paragone. That’s all I know about it. ... ... There is a zapper forum where you can get more info. I have found that 100 dollar or more zappers don’t necessarily hold up any better than The World’s Smallest Zapper which I bought on ebay, though I had to alter it to make it less fragile (as seen in info below.) ... ... All I know is what worked for me, and this I will include here. ... ... ... ... Some cut & pastes of things that helped me, and some others, in case any of it can help you: ... ... Disclaimer: Humanworm is mentioned in the first link and it used to get great ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: tapewormhyperinfestation by LoricaLady  26mo   748   20098 char.  

You probably don’t have ”just” tapeworms, though they can certainly be the most difficult to get rid of. The best way to see the other parasites is to take the right kind of paracides & see their dead bodies in the toilet. ... ... ... ... Some cut & pastes of things that helped me, and some others, in case any of it can help you: ... ... Disclaimer: Humanworm is mentioned in the first link and it used to get great reports here on CZ but in past months some people complained about it not being as good as in the past (though some lately say it is back to its former quality) so you may want to try somethi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Cytomegalovirus (CMV) = Dirofilariasis by Newport  6y   2,324   20092 char.  

... Zoonosis Update: Dirofilariasis ... Author(s): James C. Wright, DVM, PhD; Charles M. Hendrix, DVM, PhD; Robert G. Brown, MD ... Source: From the Department of Pathobiology, College of Veterinary Medicine, Auburn University, AL 36849 (Wright, Hendrix), and Surgical Clinics Inc, Medical Arts Center, Opelika, AL 36801 (Brown). ... ... Published as paper No. 2030, College of Veterinary Medicine, Auburn University. ... ... Date: Mar 1, 1989; reviewed 1995 ... ... As of March 22, 1995, an addendum has been appended to this article. ... ... After having a malignant skin tumor removed, a 47-year-old woman from a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Please, Please help me identify this parasite by fernandito  16mo   1,925   20090 char.  

Dear Normal 0 21 false false false ES-AR X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 ... ... Cfsismylife ... ... I think that my kid have the same parasite  than your sons  please loot at the attachemne pdf file and you are g ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Sick and confused... help? by LoricaLady  26mo   1,127   20084 char.  

Stool samples are about worthless, sorry to sad. ... ... Yes, you probably have parasites. I am wondering if you are possibly hypothyroid and/or hypoadrenal, but there is info on those areas in the material below. ... ... ... ... ... Some cut & pastes of things that helped me, and some others, in case any of it can help you: ... ... Disclaimer: Humanworm is mentioned in the first link and it used to get great reports here on CZ but in past months some people complained about it not being as good as in the past (though some lately say it is back to its former quality) so you may want to try something like Clar ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: h2o2 & worms:/ by LoricaLady  26mo   1,190   20080 char.  

I use h202 also but I doubt it will kill all parasites. You did not mention how you are using it btw. ... ... I noticed you have posts about chronic fatigue. I wonder if it could possibly be related, at least in part, to some candida build up. Info on that below in case it can help. ... ... Some cut & pastes of things that helped me, and some others, in case any of it can help you: ... ... Disclaimer: Humanworm is mentioned in the first link and it used to get great reports here on CZ but in past months some people complained about it not being as good as in the past (though some lately say it is back ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: huge ascaris problem,help... by Trochung  6y   4,757   20017 char.  

... ... ... ... ... ... Normal ... 0 ... ... ... ... ... ... Xrayu, ... ... ... ... ... ... In addition to herbal treatment, there are some acupuncture/bleeding/moxa/cupping techniques that are very helpful in cases of roundworm. I have only recently begun such treatment, so it is too early to tell of its ultimate effectiveness; however, so far it has been really effective in opening and clearing the cecum, pacifying my emotions, and opening up the breathing. ... ... ... ... The following protocols are not fully understandable to laypeople like me; however, any trained acupuncturist will comprehend them even if they are ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Bowel troubles. Lack of energy. by LoricaLady  27mo   1,706   19983 char.  

I cannot say what is causing your symptoms, but it sounds like you may have a blockage in your colon. There are some ideas about colon cleansing below, along with info on parasites - which evidently everyone has, including those docs who say they only happen in 3rd world countries. ... ... You did not tell the result of your celiac testing. Even if you are not officially celiac, even a score of 1 can mean your villi are being mown down. Even if you don’t have celiac you can have candida because antibiotics, for one thing, can cause it. Info on all of that below too... ... Hope it helps you some ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Brownish/orange flat worm? by LoricaLady  26mo   3,217   19959 char.  

Perhaps. But I would not count on that method alone to get rid of parasites completely. ... ... ... ... ... Some cut & pastes of things that helped me, and some others, in case any of it can help you: ... ... Disclaimer: Humanworm is mentioned in the first link and it used to get great reports here on CZ but in past months some people complained about it not being as good as in the past (though some lately say it is back to its former quality) so you may want to try something like Clarkia or the other standard herbicides. ... ... ... See link below for cayenne pepper (using organic powder from the grocery is be ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Worms in stool.. by LoricaLady  27mo   4,906   19815 char.  

Sorry to say, chances are excellent that you have parasites. Even lab tests quite commonly don’t detect them. Many of us have found them with herbicides after being told by labs that we had none. I have seen several people here on CZ say they put live, wiggling, bugs in their stool sample vials only to be told later that they had no parasites! ... ... Not just you, but your family, should take the cayenne pepper challenge test described below. ... ... ------------------ ... ... ... Some cut & pastes of things that helped me, and some others, in case any of it can help you: ... ... Disclaimer: Humanworm is me ...   [retrieve this message]

• At my wit's end. (long read) by Korhal  5y   2,180   19774 char.  

Hi, this is going to be a long read so if you have brainfog like me, it will take a while to work through it all. Sorry. ... ... I consider myself chronically sick. Although I do not believe I will physically die any time soon, my life is completely unlivable right now and I am likely to die of suicide than anything else. ... ... It started when I was around 13. I tried to screw something but I couldn’t hold the screw driver straight no matter how hard I tried, even with two hands. My hands were too trembly. Well this progressively got worse as time passed. When I walk down stairs my knees are tremb ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: possible giardiasis, what else? by LoricaLady  27mo   237   19753 char.  

I don’t know about what you inhaled & what it could have caused. However, you probably already had parasites &, if you are like most who have reported in here at CZ, you are unlikely to get help for them, or even correct diagnosis for them, from the medical field. For ex. your doctor is probably sitting there with several kinds of parasites inside - and clueless. ... ... Whatever has made you ill, it can be a wake up call for the topic of parasites in general. ... ... Some cut & pastes of things that helped me, and some others, in case any of it can help you: ... ... Disclaimer: Humanworm is mentioned ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Weird, itchy feeling in stomach after taking bentonite and psyllium.... by LoricaLady  27mo   1,764   19653 char.  

Honestly, I have no clue why you are having those sensations. I think the chances are excellent though that you have parasites, as apparently everyone does. Having candida is very common too. ... ... Below are ways to find & kill them both. Hope you find some of it, at least, to be helpful. ... ... ------------ ... ... ... Some cut & pastes of things that helped me, and some others, in case any of it can help you: ... ... Disclaimer: Humanworm is mentioned in the first link and it used to get great reports here on CZ but in past months some people complained about it not being as good as in the past (though ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: parasite removal; by LoricaLady  27mo   739   19650 char.  

Mho it’s probably better to start with the whole G.I. tract, then at least a month later, maybe start attacking the microscopic bugs in the blood with a zapper. ... ... If it’s in your budget, then next get a Sota pulser to clear some who hide out in the lymph glands away from zappers & herbal paracides. ... ... Some cut & pastes of things that helped me, and some others, in case any of it can help you: ... ... Disclaimer: Humanworm is mentioned in the first link and it used to get great reports here on CZ but in past months some people complained about it not being as good as in the past (though some la ...   [retrieve this message]

• Let's start from the beginning then! This is some of kocconys stuff by monique_1  7y   1,101   19574 char.  

... ... It seems like everything is lost. So we start from the beginning again! If you have saved your posts in files or docs at your computer dig them up and post them. ... ... If I remember correctly this is where we ended: ... ... Koccony (?) was still working on the ultimate protocool. If you have lost all your posts I had saved a few small things and I remember some things you could re-post again, but I only managed to get this: ... ... All kocconys posts ... ... # Initial dose is CRUCIAL by kocc6ny2 5 min æ 2 ... # Another product by kocc6ny2 76 min 11 ... # Anyone tried these new deworming p ...   [retrieve this message]

• Para Cleanses, Hype & Other Thoughts by rabbitears  9y   2,012   19569 char.  

As I have mentioned in other ... posts, I have been at this parasite thing now for 7-8 months. It was a ... completely new experience that I had never encountered before. During many ... experiments with trying herbal remedies, meds and back to herbs here are my ... thoughts and experiences. (After going through this again, it is really long! ... Some of the  paragraphs came out goofy too when I cut/pasted this. Sorry about that.) ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Parasite ... Products & the Hype . In my ... opinion, they do not work! Here’s why. I recently did an experiment with ... ParaBuster. I picked it based of ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Anyone with suspected parasitic worms have weird eye symptoms? by LoricaLady  27mo   6,568   19550 char.  

I do not know about Parastin, but chances are you have various kinds of parasites, since evidently everyone does, and if you want some ideas on how to get rid of them, plus some possibly related topics... ... ... Some cut & pastes of things that helped me, and some others, in case any of it can help you: ... ... Disclaimer: Humanworm is mentioned in the first link and it used to get great reports here on CZ but in past months some people complained about it not being as good as in the past (though some lately say it is back to its former quality) so you may want to try something like Clarkia or the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: study of different herbs/drugs to control flukes... by k1357  5y   1,592   19535 char.  

The link is working. I copied the site: ... ... VETERINARSKI ARHIV 74 (2), 107-114, 2004 ... * Contact address: ... Dr. Azhar Maqbool, DVM, M.Sc., Ph.D., Assistant Professor, University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, 214 Umar ... Block, Allama Iqbal Town, Lahore, Pakistan, Phone: +42 9211 449; Fax: +42 9211 461; E-mail: azhar2003m@yahoo.com ... ISSN 0372-5480 ... Printed in Croatia ... Comparative efficacy of various indigenous and allopathic ... drugs against fasciolosis in buffaloes ... Azhar Maqbool1*, Chaudhry Sikandar Hayat2, and Akhtar Tanveer3 ... 1Department of Parasitology, University of Veterinary and Anima ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: i,m new and need some advice on threadworms, help! by LoricaLady  27mo   2,809   19372 char.  

If by threadworms you mean pinworms, there is info on them at the very end of this very long post. ... ... Regardless, chances are excellent that you and your family don’t just have them, but other parasites as well. Getting rid of them is highly important as they are very insidious and the silent ccontributors, sometimes cause, of many health problems. I do not know about the urinary tract infection. For sure drinking lots of water can’t help, & maybe some unsweetened cranberry juice, even cranberry juice supplements? ... ... Some cut & pastes of things that helped me, and some others, in case any ...   [retrieve this message]

• Whew, I finished; sorry I took so long by UserX  10y   5,973   19280 char.  

Over all,I recommend Doctor Shultz, or Doctor Clarks protocol. They are more concentrated and more focused on parasite purging. ... ... While I think that your herb combination is great for pain and general disorders of the intestinal trach, (various ailments) parasite purging is not its total focus. It seems that there may not be enough of the first 10 herbs to do any good. It may not be strong enough, potent enough, not focused enough. ... ... Regarding each ingredient contained in your herb combination, ... See the details and web links that I found during my research. ... Good Luck ... ... ... 1)PARASTAT: ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Also re-post those new products from other sites I've posted previou... by monique_1  7y   2,720   19079 char.  

I have saved this from you, maybe this will be of some help: ... ... Koccony (?) was still working on the ultimate protocool. If you have lost all your posts I had saved a few small things and I remember some things you could re-post again, but I only managed to get this: ... ... All kocconys posts (unfortunely just the headlines, that cannot be open) ... ... # Initial dose is CRUCIAL by kocc6ny2 5 min æ 2 ... # Another product by kocc6ny2 76 min 11 ... # Anyone tried these new deworming products? by kocc6ny2 90 min (5 replies) 16 ... # Combine with other herbs to overcome resistance by kocc6ny2 151 min 10 ... # NEW ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Julie(Studying & Thinking Of You)Snips to read through Old Timey Th... by Twinkle Fingers  6y   3,196   19037 char.  

UUUUUHHHHHHMMMMMM ... Thought cloves was just a antiseptic, excuse me... ... Cloves do not kill the parasites - cloves contain the chemical ”eugenol” which melts the hard plastic-like casing around parasite eggs. This allows the larvae inside of the egg to be destroyed. ... __________________________________________________ ... ... It only happens after we take our pills and drink all the water. What is all this phlegm? Is it die off or is it a reaction to the herbs? ... Which parasites cause you to crave sweets? My husband craves sweets CONSTANTLY. He gets very irritable if he can’t have them. I don’t cra ...   [retrieve this message]

• from www.skinparasites.com---recipe for killing parasites by powderpuff  9y   16,836   18962 char.  

I am posting this for a friend as I don’t have a link as of yet. ... We exchanged ideas ... ... She said Natures Sunshine has an awesome product that will take care of parasites. It is extract of Mugwort and wormseed to be taken with c.c.e.-W from Pureherbs. ... ... Also--- AGRISEPT-L and it is supposed to kill parasites in us and on us. If you take a bath in it, a few drops, you will end up with thousands in the tub. ... ... ... “FROM Powderpuff: ... ... I want to thank Penny for all of her hard work and for sharing her research with us. ... ... Also, all of the people on the www.skinparasites.com board for “J J ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Medical Rational on Delusional Parasitosis by ozoneman  8y   4,578   18817 char.  

Here’s a little paper of occurrances that happened a long time ago and the repurcussions of the actions taken nearly a century ago, just for a little perspective on what’s happening today. It’s a great read irregardless.If this could happen then, what is the system capable of after 60 years of conditioning, brainwashing and lie-telling? If you’ve already seen the article, my apolology for such a long post. ... ... Morris Fishbein, AMA Enemy of American Health ... by Bob Wallace ... Dr. Morris Fishbein (1889-1976) originally studied to be a clown. Realizing he could make more money as a doctor, he ent ...   [retrieve this message]

• Desperate For Advice, Recommendations RE: Pinworms (Book-Length Long, So... by #158710  18mo   2,189   18688 char.  

Hello to all and thank you in advance for any advice, recommendations, etc. ... ... I have read numerous posts on these forums when attempting to research my condition online, and therefore have pretty much read what there is to read on this site and others regarding pinworms and their treatment. ... ... This will likely be REALLY long-winded - I mean as in possibly the longest post ever put on this site - so I apologize but ask you to please bear with me. I suppose that I am both venting and desperately crying out for help, any help. (I am also being exhaustively detailed in the interest of being ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: can applied kinesiology be used to detect parasites? by Invincible  8y   2,752   18641 char.  

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]

• Antibiotic Abuse by Grog  10y   508   18369 char.  

... BEYOND ANTIBIOTICS ... ... Beyond Antibiotics is the title of a recent book by two medical doctors, Keith Sehnert and Lendon Smith, and a nutrition consultant, Michael Schmidt. These gutsy authors challenge one of the most sacred cows of conventional medicine, the widespread use of antibiotics. I have drawn information from the book to write this article. ... Doctors prescribe antibiotics at what can only be termed an incredible rate. According to several studies, obstetricians and gynecologists write 2,645,000 antibiotic prescriptions every week. Inter ...   [retrieve this message]

• copper elimination by Newport  5y   7,935   18304 char.   RR

COPPER ELIMINATION ... ... By Lawrence Wilson, MD ... ... © Nov. 2007, LD Wilson Consultants, Inc. ... ...   ... ...                   Many who undertake nutritional balancing programs based on hair mineral analysis at some point begin to eliminate a lot of copper. This can cause symptoms such as headaches, skin rashes, anxiety, fatigue, testicular pain in men, changes in the menstrual cycle in women, irritability, weepiness or emotional sensitivity. ... ...         &nb ...   [retrieve this message]

• Do Parasites Rule the World? (Discover Magazine Article) by SqueakyClean  11y   6,506   17972 char.   RN

DISCOVER Vol. 21 No. 8 (August 2000) ... ... Do Parasites Rule the World? ... New evidence indicates our idea of how nature really works could be wrong ... By Carl Zimmer ... ... On a clear summer day on the California coast, the carpinteria salt marsh vibrates with life. Along the banks of the 120-acre preserve, 80 miles northwest of Los Angeles, thousands of horn snails, their conical shells looking like miniature party hats, graze the algae. Arrow gobies slip through the water, while killifish dart around, every now and then turning to expose the brilliant glint of their bellies. Fiddler crabs slowl ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: DE farm vs. internet grade by HelpForAllofUS  11mo   866   17929 char.  

”Then, a CLOSE #$ is the Baking soda,...both by mouth (1 tsp) and in the enema (3 TBLE). Yup,...everyday!” ... ... Jilly, ... ... Can you detail a little bit more your method with the baking soda enema? 1 quart size w/ 3 table spoons, anything else added? Do these back to back? Have you happened to read dvjorge’s method where you lay on left side, then inclined on your back, then inclined on the right side? To make it a ”high” enema I guess and reach all the colon? I tried it and it definetly has an effect, but not sure it is necessary or if it’s risky? I’ve done 1qt the normal way for about a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Other things to seriously consider by jessesmom1987  5y   2,481   17809 char.   R

What if....more people than Dariushsweden are focusing on the parasites, without also considering the other things that go with them too? ... ... http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1434837 ... had a mental breakdown and am currently in a psych hospital. I have discovered my main problem is not parasites but bacteria. ... ... I do feel bad for Dariush. In light of what he’s now going through, it is a good time to also have every person that is concentrating on the parasites, stop and reconsider what else goes with them--or what other things may be causing the symptoms besides parasites. ... ... Here ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: HELP! Saw worms in the toilet bowl after flushing! by LoricaLady  28mo   5,922   17768 char.  

Doctors generally have no traning at all in parisitology. They are generally sitting there with lots of the bugs in their bodies, clueless. If you get one who takes you seriously, good for you but don’t be shocked if you get pooh poohed or told bugs only exist in third world countries. (They do believe in pin worms though, here in the USA.) The lab tests are frequently totally inaccurate. ... For one thing they only test the colon & bugs can be all over the body, the liver, the blood, all over. Even the bugs in the colon can scoot away from the feces. In addition there is something wrong ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Another useless Doctor AND my boyfriend doesn't believe me by bentnail  13mo   1,728   17725 char.  

Hi jimzilla ... ... IMPORTANT NOTE ADDED 5TH MAY: I have not killed a long term crusted mite infestation using herbal remedies or the protocols in this post. I have INHIBITED the mites, but I have not succeeded in killing them all, ... ... Herbal remedies may work for a shorter period of infestation when the mites are not firmly established, but I have concluded, like many others on here, that herbal remedies are just not strong enough for an advanced case of crusted scabies. (The only reason I don’t have a crust is that I keep removing it daily by gently exfoliating with DE and warm water.) ... ... I ha ...   [retrieve this message]

• magnesium & adrenal responses by linenup  7y   2,574   17586 char.   R

Could be one of 2 things:::: ... ... 1. Die off will evoke an adrenal response... adrenals are key to regulating your autonomic nervous system... any immune and/or toxin will evoke an adrenal response... magnesium is the regulator of this.... potassium as well... but magnesium is very important ... ... 2. you are experiencing some toxic overload of one of the ingredients of HW... it probably has artemsia which according to some should be pulsed or used for shorter periods of time ... some claim it has toxicity issues.... I used Parasitin and it scared the @#$@# out of me, as I went into a mothe ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Parasite starting point? by JiniP  4y   1,036   17567 char.  

Hi There, ... ... I’ve just put up a new Parasite Protocol on my blog, it’s a synergistic protocol using DMSO, wild oregano, potassium iodide and nanoparticle silver - feel free to check it out (there’s no charge for it): ... ... http://www.listen2yourgut.com/blog/quad-synergy-pathogen-parasite-protocol/ ... ... I will also post it below - just in case CureZone doesn’t allow the link to my blog, but it will be without the weblinks for further info. ... ... best, ... Jini ... ... ... Quad Synergy Pathogen/Parasite Protocol ... (c)2010 By Jini Patel Thompson ... ... I recently had a 3-day stool and saliva test done through Jim E ...   [retrieve this message]

• WooHOO! FANTASTIC!!!! Re: Oh. My. GOSH. (warning: graphic photo!) by unyquity  5y   3,727   17427 char.   R

Absolutely 100% FANTASTIC!!!  Way to Cleanse, BundlesA1 !!! ... ... ... Wow, just had to share my experience with you, and ask you what you think, Uny..  I’m thrilled that you shared (and thank you for the picture, too - that’s always extremely appreciated).  And yeah, pictures are ”graphic”...but they’re just the kind of graphic that we all NEED to see! We all need to visualize those flukes actually attached to the inside of our livers, sucking onto the flesh, drawing out the blood (making holes in our livers)...with their squiggly tails hanging down in the biliary ducts - clog ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: New to this and worried about being conned (long) by Spirit  10y   2,132   17393 char.   RN

... ... Estimates of ... current numbers of human helminth infections ... ... ... http://www.biosci.ohio-state.edu/~parasite/estimates.html ... ... ... ... The species shown in red are considered to be the ”commonest helminths or ... ... those judged to have [the] most general public health significance.” ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Helminth species ... ... ... ... ... ... Numbers ... ... (millions) ... ... ... ... ... ... Distribution ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Ancylostoma duodenale and ... Necator americanus ... ... ... ... 1,298.00 ... ... ... ... Worldwide; developing countries ... ... ... ... ... Ascaris lumbricoides ... ... ... ... 1,472.00 ... ... ... ... Worldwide; developing countries ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Please help - suspected bad infestation by earlgrey  86d   1,106   17350 char.  

I personally took the natural route and I am now 90% parasite free-- took me 2 years... ... I don’t trust medications b/c they weaken your immune system, that means more parasites few years down the road... ... ... ... http://curezone.com/cleanse/ (go to this site under cleanse for order of cleanse and duration) ... colon cleanse to remove mucoid plaque and parasite cleanse under the directory ... colon cleanse: option 1) organic whole psyllium husk with activated charcoal OR option 2) organic whole psyllium power (if stomach is sensitive use powder form) with terramin clay (I alternate between the tw ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How to treat infants and toddlers for pinworms who are still on a bo... by LoricaLady  28mo   2,418   17257 char.  

People have gotten rid of pinworms with Noxzema, and one lady said baby oil, kept slathered on the anal orifice 24/7 for a couple of weeks. I don’t know about Noxzema and baby’s skin, but if you choose to use the baby oil you can easily apply it with diaper changes. If the toddler is not potty trained yet, ditto. ... ... My big concern here is that other family members may have pinworms and not know it. In fact an even bigger concern is that you probably all do have parasites that need to be killed, regardless of whether or not you picked up the pins. ... ... Some cut & pastes of things that help ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Sputnik-parasite destroyer(IMHO) by #35414  4y   4,931   17204 char.  

The Russian made anti-parasite device has been marketed in the West for the past 12 years by www.parasiteremedies.com ... Current price is euros €55. ... The sputnik is a Russian medical device, an electronic capsule which switches itself on inside you and gives you a kind of super acupuncture treatment as it travels through your digestive system. ... ... We are making no medical claims or promises for this device, merely reporting our own experiences and the research surrounding this device in Russia over the past 13 years. ... ... While already registered in 1O countries as an official medical device ...   [retrieve this message]

• Good, Comprehensive Article On Parasites by Parousia  8y   1,098   17120 char.  

http://herbalremedies.com/ifyoudonthin.html ... ... ... ”The General State of Illness ... Everybody is Sick In North America today, almost everybody is ill. If you look at your family, friends, and co-workers, and question them very carefully (because so many people deny there is anything wrong with them), you will find that virtually everybody has a health challenge, many of which are significant. How many of the people you know over the age of 45 are on blood pressure medication or medication of some sort to balance their blood sugar, perhaps even on insulin? ... ... How many people do you know in thei ...   [retrieve this message]

• What I stumbled on so far....P4 by Newport  6y   6,618   16964 char.   RRR

For those that have read the prior ones please go to "End of Part 3": ... First read Hulda Clarks book, you can get a PDF online for free. Fluke disease is very relevant now, if we go back to the way cultures lived before us and we single out kosher we find rules for treating animals that require no pork and no blood vessels in the meat cuts. This is most likely an early attempt to keep flukes out of our system. Here and now we have a whole different ballgame, the body is polluted daily with halogens and heavy metals, each building up inside the body and being used as weapons again ...   [retrieve this message]

• best article on parasites by #80180  6y   4,651   16867 char.   RRR

Everybody is sick ... ... In North America today, almost everybody is ill. If you look at your family, friends, and co-workers, and question them very carefully (because so many people deny there is anything wrong with them), you will find that virtually everybody has a health challenge, many of which are significant. How many of the people you know over the age of 45 are on blood pressure medication or medication of some sort, to balance their blood sugar - perhaps even on insulin? How many people do you know in their 20’s and 30’s, who are suffering from chronic fatigue, and many of them may ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What else to try? by LoricaLady  28mo   815   16857 char.  

I wonder if you are expecting to get rid of your parasites quickly. It can take months and it usually takes more than one approach. Though apparently everyone has them, they may not be your only problem. Have you gotten lab testing for things like iron, thyroid, adrenals, wheat & gluten sensitivity? See info re candida, below, too. You might want to consider Dr. Chi’s book on Fingernail & Tongue Analysis to see if you have symptoms of too much mercury - and many other things. He uses traditional Chinese medicine which I personally think rocks. ... ... Pinworms can lead to appendicitis. Ther ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded PARASITES: Videos & Pics ~ Monsters Inside Me TV Series by ICU  4y   2,572   16676 char.  

... Hey Parasite Warriors ~ ... ... Video clips & pics of parasites inside the human body.  From the TV series, "Monsters Inside Me."  Brace yourself ~ this is very scarey stuff! ... ... Strongyloides:   ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyqZPwGrtkQ&feature=SeriesPlayList&p=85C902E5A8A1D956 ... ...   ... ... Encysted Pork Tapeworms in Brain:   ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMSc2RZ19Us&feature=SeriesPlayList&p=85C902E5A8A1D956   ... ...   ... ... Pork Tapeworms:   ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW84z6jP6GA&feature=Series ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded HUMAN PARASITES: Videos ~ Monsters Inside Me TV Series by ICU  4y   3,171   16648 char.  

Hey Parasite Warriors ~ ... ... Video clips of parasites inside the human body.  From the TV series, "Monsters Inside Me."  Brace yourself ~ this is very creepy stuff! ... ... Strongyloides:   ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyqZPwGrtkQ&feature=SeriesPlayList&p=85C902E5A8A1D956 ... ...   ... ... Encysted Pork Tapeworms in Brain:   ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMSc2RZ19Us&feature=SeriesPlayList&p=85C902E5A8A1D956   ... ...   ... ... Pork Tapeworms:   ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW84z6jP6GA&feature=SeriesPlayList&p ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• 3 Brain Parasite Articles by Rabbitears  8y   4,559   16357 char.  

... Several months ago, I went to a doctor thinking he would be able to help me. When I asked him "What do they do for the brain?"  He replied, "They don’t do operations, only medicines will cure this disease." I had a knowing smile on my face because I knew better. I started collecting articles after I started feeling weird stuff.  ... The last article is something that I’ve posted before, but I’m including it as a convenience.  The doctor that I consulted with is correct in one respect. Medicines are used to cure brain parasites, b ...   [retrieve this message]

• Excellent Article - Corruption within FDA, Scientists Fearful by Rabbitears  8y   1,023   16287 char.  

... I’m against B A D meds that harm or kill people. Please read below and see what’s going on within the "trusted" FDA -- clearly the FDA can’t be relied upon as an entity that has your best interests. ...   ...   ... http://www.newstarget.com/019717.html ... FDA’s own scientists report pattern of intimidation, censorship and scientific fraud that undermines public safety ... Friday, July 21, 2006 by: Mike Adams ...   ...   ... In a truly astonishing survey just released by the Union of Concerned Scientists, the Food and Drug Administration’s own scientists ...   [retrieve this message]

• Misdiagnosed cases by Rabbitears  8y   3,581   16142 char.  C  

... ... ... Below is a good article and following are excerpts from other sites. ... ... ... ... http://www.cairnsnewspapers.com.au/community/detail.asp?aid=308 ... ...   ... ... Misdiagnosed… Again! ... ... Single and living in Victoria, Chiropractors, Osteopaths and too many days off work were becoming quite common in my life some years ago. Visits to the Doctor with back pain, abdominal pain, headaches, mood swings, lethargy, lack of sleep, anxiety and so on. ... ... I thought if I changed Doctors maybe I would find one who would be clever enough to find the cause of my ill health. A person like m ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: fluke!! by Newport  7y   1,360   16014 char.  

... Fluke Disease - C URE F OR A LL D ISEASES ... ... ... Flukes , or flatworms, have a complex life cycle with many ... stages. Although sheep, cattle, pigs and humans can be “natural” ... ... hosts to the adult stage, the other stages are meant to develop ... outdoors and in secondary hosts. When fluke stages other than the ... ... adult are able to develop in us, I call it fluke disease . ... Or, when an adult that “normally belongs” to another species ... ... is able to develop in us, I also call that fluke disease. Or even ... ... with adult flukes in their “normal” host ...   [retrieve this message]

• Lyme, morgellons, chlamydia and co-infections by Js.mom  5y   3,072   15996 char.  

... ... What medical Dr’s aren’t understanding about Lyme, is the co-infections that are found with it.  Including Chlamydia.  If I wasn’t also having biofeedback testing done, and finding the exact things Newport has told me to look for as co-infections, I never would have believed all this was involved either.  What is misleading about people doing lab tests to find out if they have Lyme or not, is what exactly are they testing for that they consider to be "Lyme"?  Borrelia B.  Do they also test for these other things?  No.  Is mus ...   [retrieve this message]

• My Story Adrenals, Mental, ADD, CFS, alternative treatments? by sam7777  32mo   2,167   15944 char.  

weight gain? ... 5)Suspecting all of above creates low enzymes and poor brain metabolism resulting in depression and mental fatigue entire life. Probably have sluggish organs unable to detox god knows what out of me. ... ... Current diet as of last 18 months which prevents any real weight gain: ... Mineral supplements with Vitamin D, kelp, digestive aids, grassfed beef/wildfish wildgame/sweet potatoes and very occassionally buckwheat or chickpeas/very little fruit/try to eat cooked veggies in stews/ raw veggies not nearly enough because of IBS trigger/ too much coconut milk/ too much raw almonds. Abs ...   [retrieve this message]

• Unwelcomed Travelers by #53449  7y   1,665   15936 char.  

... ... ... Unwelcomed Internal Travelers ... ... From Suzanne M. Skinner ... ... Parasites and Worms ... ... There is hardly a subject that fascinates me more than worms and parasites in the human body. When friends speak of earthquakes, I speak of worms. When neighbors speak of grandchildren, I speak of worms. My waiting room is lined with specimen jars containing my prized possessions. ... ... ... ... Many years prior to setting up my holistic health practice, it was incon- ceivable to me that we could have worms. Oh, perhaps in some far away foreign country where the sanitation was poor, but not in the Un ...   [retrieve this message]

• Pres Bush has Lyme--letters to Mrs Bush for research by jessesmom1987  6y   2,147   15842 char.  

... Hi everyone, ... ... Below is a well informed, well written letter I received from a good friend. He was an ER doctor for many years until Lyme changed his life and he is now a Lyme advocate and is very much one of us, struggling daily with this illness... I like him because he is honest and cares about all of us stricken with Lyme. The letter below is to Mrs. Bush, the president’ wife, asking of her help in the fight against Lyme and referencing President Bush’s Lyme disease. Sadly, his letter was given to the Dept. of Health and Human Services and he received a poor response. ... ... He is aski ...   [retrieve this message]

• HERXHEIMER REACTION: Parasite Die-Off Syndrome by ICU  4y   5,072   15780 char.  

The Herxheimer Reaction ... ... The Herxheimer (Herx) Effect is an immune system response to toxic chemicals (endotoxins) released in the blood & tissue by parasites & pathogens killed off by medication.  It’s also called the Parasite Die-Off Syndrome. ... ... Simply stated, the reaction occurs when the body is detoxifying & released toxins either worsen the symptoms being treated or create their own.  ... ... As a result, you might feel worse before feeling better. Al though you may not feel very well, the Herx effect is actually ...   [retrieve this message]

• Chronic Fatigue Syndrome & New Parasite Found by rabbitears  8y   1,940   15548 char.  

This is an interesting article for those of you who suffer with CFIDS ... http://www.immunesupport.com/library/showarticle.cfm/ID/1215/ ... ... New Parasite Found In Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFIDS) ... by Immunesupport.com Staff ... ImmuneSupport.com ... ... 01-16-2000 ... ... CFS Radio Program Jan. 16th, 2000. Roger G. Mazlen, M.D. Host with Dr. Larry Klapow. ... ... Dr. Mazlen: Dr. Larry Klapow was a guest on this past Sunday’s CFS Radio Show and gave a very important and very informative report of the work he has been doing. Dr. Klapow has been finding a new roundworm type of parasite in CFS patients called ”Cryp ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Eradication period of unknown skin, mucosa, and intestinal type of p... by LoricaLady  27mo   949   15508 char.  

It seems a good idea to check out the Morgellons forum to be on the safe side. ... ... It sounds like you have parasites. They are not easy to get rid of. I wonder if you also have candida which is also not easy to get rid of. ... ... There are ways to check for parasites & candida in the info below. ... ... Since you say you have been reading on this forum you may have seen the info below already. But just in case you have not I will include it. Best I can offer. ... ... Some cut & pastes of things that helped me, and some others, in case any of it can help you: ... ... Disclaimer: Humanworm is mentioned in ...   [retrieve this message]

• What do you think about this to help friend with parasites? by #134752  3y   3,294   15329 char.  

I learned most of this stuff from www.curezone.com ... ... There have been many authors to write books claiming to have the cure for cancer and all disease. ... And when you look at the commonalities of what these authors have to say, you see a common theme throughout all of them. ... ... Almost all cancer and disease are caused by 2 things. ... ... 1. Over toxicity of toxins and parasites. ... 2. Deficiency of vitamins minerals and oxygen. ... ... Human Doctors should take a lesson from their competing industries of animal doctors and plant doctors. ... ... If you take your pet to the vet. because it is sick, the fir ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded FASCIOLA HEPATICA: Sheep Liver Fluke by ICU  4y   6,143   15243 char.  

Hi Sanjean ~~ ... ...   ... ... My first impression of your specimen pics was:  Oh, crap ~ oops ~ I meant: old crap ~ just kiddin’ ya (hee hee). ... ...   ... ... My second impression was that they look like prunes.  But you said you’ve been seeing these for months? ... ...   ... ... It’s hard to tell their size ~~ do you recall their dimensions? ... ...   ... ... The next time you take specimen pics, zoom in for a close-up shot to see details.  Also, lay a coin or ruler by it for size reference. ... ...   ... ... Your first pics look somewhat like layered or stacked flukes: ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Thanks MH... by MH  10y   8,289   15203 char.  

Greetings, ... ... Normally 3 liver flushes should reach the Chaff, once the chaff appears, it is time to move on and get serious about kick starting the elimination system. I say once things are open and flowing, KILL the SUCKERS as you put it and send their rotten dissolving corpes down the sewer. ... ... I have zero idea what people are using for a de-wormer? I can’t say I have ever seen an Herbalist use such methods, so most people are depending on something commercial??? I know the Christopher methods and most herbal methods treat deworming like a farmer deworms a cat and believe me, i have nev ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Largest worm head ever? please help identify by LoricaLady  28mo   2,872   15109 char.  

Whether that is a bug or not I can’t tell & agree with the poster above. However no doubt you do need to do a parasite cleanse. Doctors tend to be counterproductive when it comes to parasites, most thinking no one has them while they sit there with the thimgs in their own bodies. The lab tests are usually worthless. I have read about 5 people here on CZ saying that they put live, wiggling, bugs in their samples only to be told they had no parasites. ... ... Generally the things can be gotten rid of w/o any medications. So don’t feel badly on this issue about insurance. ... ... ... ... Some cut & p ...   [retrieve this message]

• Mental Illnesses/parasite connections by jessesmom1987  6y   1,662   15089 char.  

I was just reading the thread from posts made not long ago on the cause of Schizophrenia, and this link had just been posted on Microbe Detectives. ... ... I was just coming here to ask about Bipolar Disorder after reading the other posts on possible causes of mental illnesses. Is there any connections of Bipolar with parasites? With an Uncle, his daughter, an Aunt, and her son all having it- and lithium levels being crucial, is it a mineral deficiency...are there known toxins involved (especially after reading what Newport just posted about bromide symptoms with depression etc)...is bipolar h ...   [retrieve this message]

• Parasites and CFS by #163391  11y   1,867   14988 char.   R

Hello everybody, I don’t know if this was ever posted in this forum, it is from two years ago and I will post it also in the CFS forum. ... ... Blessings and well being to all. ... -------------- ... ... ... ... ... New Parasite Discovered ... In Some CFS Patients ... ... ... CFS Radio Program 1-16-00 ... ... Host: Roger G. Mazlen, M. D. Guest Dr. Larry Klapow, PhD ... ... ... Dr. Mazlen To kick off the new millennium with a good show that you’ll find ... of great interest and great importance, I’m talking today with Dr. Larry ... Klapow, a Ph. D. in Invertebrate Biology who’s in Burlingame, California ... near ... San Francisco. Good morni ...   [retrieve this message]

• This is a Must Read for people on this forum!!! by coffee-cup  8y   7,229   14945 char.  C   RN

Hi Everyone, ... ... I came across this article which was dated November 3, 2006. In my opinion the implications of this data is mind boggling. This takes parasitic invasion to a whole other level-especially in reference to mental illness and alzheimers. Enclosed is the web site address ... ... http://www.newswithviews.com/Howenstine/james16.htm Let me know what you think about it. ... ... ... THE OVERLOOKED RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN INFECTIOUS DISEASES AND MENTAL SYMPTOMS ... ... By Dr. James Howenstine, MD. ... September 13, 2004 ... NewsWithViews.com ... ... Psychiatric disease should be diagnosed only after careful exc ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: living things inside me by #136970  25mo   1,169   14899 char.  

... ... Sorry to hear of your experience.  There is no more debilitating ... experience than rape - not even combat.  (I’ve experienced both.) ... ... What you are experiencing is post traumatic stress disorder more commonly ... known as PTSD.  A few years ago, shortly after the love of my life left me ... - I began to re-experience sexua| abuse/rape from early childhood.  (I’m a ... guy.)  I had suppressed it for many, many years.  When I began ... re-experiencing the abuse I could feel the hands and genitals of my abuser, the ... penetration and the whole works.  It felt many tim ...   [retrieve this message]

• Liver tests by jessesmom1987  6y   2,353   14882 char.   R

I can tell you from my own experience, Bloated...I went the medical route to begin with, because my liver enzymes in blood tests continued to show elevated--which is indicating there is liver damage going on. I’m sure the internist I originally started with thought I was a closet alcoholic. Test after test after test, thousands of $ out of pocket later, even after gallbladder surgery...my liver enzymes continued to be elevated. The gallbladder had no stones in it when they took it out, the hida scan showed it was only functioning at 5% capacity--bile was not going into it from the liver ...   [retrieve this message]

• Clean and Unclean Meats: A matter of Health by curlyzone  9y   1,369   14635 char.  

Here is an artical that I found. It gives the Old and the New Testament as references. I am neither a Christian nor a Jewish, but still I find the article very instructive. ... ... Clean and Unclean Meats: A Matter of Health? ... ... Why did God, in the Scriptures, distinguish between clean and unclean meats-the animals humans may or may not eat? Is there more to the story? Can we find a health connection? ... ... The specific reason God gave the Israelites for forbidding them to eat any unclean animals or even touching their carcasses was to ”be holy, for I am holy” (Leviticus 11:44-45). Here God does n ...   [retrieve this message]

• Just learned something else! Low DHEA/Low Magnesium! by jessesmom1987  6y   10,142   14565 char.  

Do low magnesium levels not show up on blood tests?? ... ... VERY interesting discovery I just made too-- my DHEA levels were low on the saliva test....found where low DHEA goes with low magnesium! ... ... ... http://life-enthusiast.com/education/minerals/magnesium_dhea.htm ... ... ... Your age typically determines your DHEA level, your magnesium level, and your likely present state of health. ... ... DHEA, dehydroepiandrosterone, is the most prevalent and one of the most essential hormones in human health. Unfortunately, the majority of Americans lose 80-90% of their optimal DHEA between ages 30 and 80. ... ... Acco ...   [retrieve this message]

• The importance of Amino Acids by jessesmom1987  5y   5,409   14552 char.  

but the study did say that Leishmania was being used because it was a good model, which I took to mean it can possibly be applied to many other parasites. ... ... They are studying Leishmania and the immune system- in scientific words that most people will never understand. ... ... ”Leishmania infection is one the best elucidated models **for studying defense mechanisms in murine macrophages.** ... ... I recalled someone on here say it was good against the effects of ammonia on the brain. I try to look up everything before I use it now because I have been badly burned before. ... ... Then do your own researc ...   [retrieve this message]

• Calling all in S. Austin by UserX  3y   708   14471 char.  

When I got really sick and nearly died in 2002, I started searching for herbs that might help me. I found one called bloodroot. The list of symptoms bloodroot is used to treat is nearly an exact match for mine. They said it will hunt down viruses and cancer anywhere in your body and eliminate them. I was told that if you have what bloodroot cures, it will make you feel violently ill as it detoxifies your body. If you are not toxic, nothing happens when you take it. My mother took some and felt nothing. My friend Steve took some and felt nothing I projectile vomited within minutes of taking ...   [retrieve this message]

• PARASITE CLEANSE! by Jackie Marshall  11y   1,073   14363 char.  C  

Recovery Is Real! ... ... What is it like to have fibromyalgia? Millions of people could give countless ... stories of their struggles with this often Debilitating disorder. However, few ... people can give positive Accounts of the results of their recovery. My story, I ... feel ultimately does just that. As you read this account, please keep in mind ... that if you suffer from fibromyalgia, you needn’t suffer any longer. ... ... ... ... My name is Denise Hale a.k.a. Dee. I am 48 years old and married to a wonderful ... man named Phil. We have been married almost 27 years and have three children, ... Ryan 23, Tim 2 ...   [retrieve this message]

• Dr. Galland discuss parasites, dysbiosis and leaky gut by linenup  7y   900   14336 char.   R

INTESTINAL PARASITES, BACTERIAL DYSBIOSIS AND LEAKY GUT ... EXCERPTS FROM POWER HEALING (RANDOM HOUSE, 1998) BY LEO GALLAND, M.D. ... The human intestine maintains within its inner cavity a complex, crowded environment of food remnants and microbial organisms (called "the intestinal flora") from which the body derives nourishment and against which the body must be protected. The relationship between the human host and her army of microbes is described by the Greek word, symbiosis , which means "living together". When symbiosis benefits both parties, it is called mutuali ...   [retrieve this message]

• Description of symptoms by linkin  9y   3,396   14249 char.  

Found an article, perhaps interesting for those who are in doubt if their symptoms are caused by parasites.... ... ... ... ... ... How parasites may be effecting you ... ... By Michael Biamonte, C.C.N. ... ... ... The information in this article may be shocking! Please approach this with article with caution if you have a weak stomach! ... ... Right now there is an 85% chance that you, the reader, are infected with parasites. Whether you are healthy or sick does not make a difference. In recent medical studies, it has been estimated that 85% of the North American population has at least 1 or more parasites living in ...   [retrieve this message]

• General Criticisms on Parasite Cleansing by Korhal  5y   2,246   14206 char.   RR

The following are general opinions on parasite cleansing and my critique of them. Keep in mind my critiques are also opinions [not facts] and this is all open to discussion: ... ... ... ... -------------------------------------------------- ... 1. You should be super clean to avoid reinfection. ... -------------------------------------------------- ... I have been looking at posts and people always talk about how you should hyper-vigilant about protecting yourself from getting reinfected. i.e. They should open doorknobs with a piece of cloth and laundry their clothes twice over and keep the carpets extra c ...   [retrieve this message]

• FDA Approves Viruses for Spraying on Beef by UserX  8y   886   14145 char.  

I’ll have virus beef on Rye please. ... ... FDA Approves Spraying Of Viruses On Our Food Supply ... By Byron J. Richards, CCN ... 8-28-6 ... ... ... ... On Friday, August 18, 2006, the FDA approved a viral cocktail to be sprayed on foods we eat. This is the first time viruses have been approved for use as food additives. The FDA wants you to believe it will be safe to consume these viruses every day for the rest of your life with no adverse health effects. This is a monumental announcement by the FDA, indicating they are throwing all caution to the wind regarding the safety of our food supply. ... ... Are you will ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: BAX 3000 laser and parasites, isopathic remedies by coloredoctave  4y   3,527   14122 char.  

My chiro had a parasite in his lung and he got rid of it with Wormwood and the BAX 3000. If you google BAX 3000 and parasites you find more information. As far as blood parasites go, take a look this article. I am VERY excited about this article because it explains many unanswered questions of how congential sicknesses occur. I’m going to have to post this on thyroid/iodine/lyme CZ forums also because they apply. ... ... I will keep this forum posted about my progress. I don’t know the answer to the ascaris but I can find out. I haven’t seen anything in my stool. I hope to get two treatm ...   [retrieve this message]

• Solvents detox to rid parasites info... by linkin  9y   2,374   14083 char.  

Hmmm, I think I’m going to go wash off my make-up after reading this ; ) ... ... The Close Relationship between Solvents, Mercury and Microbes ... ... Recently, the alternative health community has become aware of the possible toxicity of isopropyl alcohol and other solvents used in personal care products. This information was propagated through several books by Dr. Hulda Clark including The Cure for All Cancers and The Cure for HIV and AIDS. ... ... Dr. Clark’s premise is that isopropyl alcohol and other solvents destroy the tough shell surrounding the eggs of the human intestinal fluke, Fasciolopsis b ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How long before people on de-wormer see parasites coming out? by LoricaLady  5y   57,294   13848 char.   RRR

I do not know about Barefoot’s product, but I had tons & tons of parasites come out with Humaworm and also with just black walnut, colloidal silver (some use clove tincture instead, for killing the eggs - if you make colloidal silver be sure to use distilled water or you could turn blue!), & wormwood. ... ... ... They started coming out within days of the Humanworm and I saw them for about 3 months using those other products also. ... ... ... If you want to know if you have tapeworms, take about 1/3 tsp 2-3 times per day of cayenne powder in whatever you may wish to cool it down with. Within a few days ...   [retrieve this message]

• Parasites maybe? What would you do? (Long one) by #77203  7y   1,026   13827 char.  

This will be a long one, but I   [End]

• Image Embedded PINWORMS: Symptoms, Photos, & Treatment by ICU  4y   62,698   13814 char.  

Hi Daisy ~ ... ... Pinworms are tiny white or ivory-colored thread-like worms, measuring 1/4-1/2" long. ... ... Females crawl out of the anus at night, lay their microscopic eggs in the perianal area, & then die.  This activity can cause intense itching & irritation from scratching. ... ... This highly contagious parasite is acquired by contaminated food, bedding, underwear, clothing, water, house dust, & human contact. ... ... Each female lays over 15,000 eggs that are infective immediately or within a few hours.  The microscopic eg ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Parasites - Brain question... by vtool  11y   1,297   13743 char.  

Exactly! ;) ... ... A researcher (A PH.D) is using electromagnetic medicine or electric medicine is successfully treating a couple of bipolar patients by using a frequency generator or high tech rife instrument, and other instrumentation (I don’t understand the equipment(Advanced Bio-Photon Analyzer, etc.) , it’s very high tech, NASA level type of technology) to treat them. ... ... It seems they have the borna virus, which is a current speculation as a cause in many schizophrenia’s and bipolar patients. When these bipolar’s have ”flare ups”, he is able to counter the borna virus with his eq ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Tons of mucous & bloody stools. What is this? by whitesunlight  10y   11,068   13704 char.  

okay, you came to the right place...the parasite forum - this is a starting point for you. Let me tell you what i have learned and I am still learning all the time. You have hit the problem on the head here. Don’t be alarmed. Just keep learning and doing things til you make progress. that is what all that mucous stuff is and the blood is part of the damage they do to the lining. most people have a little mucous from time to time but we don’t see it and obviously it is not as bad as yours. you just have alot and you have to find the right stuff to take. Your present doctor may not know what ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded A Future Look At Parasites by Rabbitears  8y   1,263   13524 char.   R

This is a good article and an overview in how the parasite issues is being looked into. It adds another dimension in terms of looking at the whole picture of parasites rather than our individual problem. My reason for liking this article is that it lets me know that there are people in the world who do care and they are aware of the problem (albeit, not enough people.) ... A sidebar note:  Last year when I was doing some research, I noticed that universities were adding more parasitology to their curriculum making students aware that an annual salary could be $60,000-80,000 (not ba ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• what is a stealth parasite by powderpuff  9y   1,387   13445 char.  

i read this last night after having this myself or 6 months ... my enthusiasm comes from me knowing that i will die along with many others if i dont take certain products and i have only found these through tons of hours of research. it is critical that others know about this----i love everyone as we are all one with the universe. there will be a segment on t.v. that will cover this disease, i will let you know when it is aired. ... ... sedonia7@msn.com ... ... ... this is from www.skinparasites.com ... ... to all of you who are less inclined to do your research, or dont have the intillect to find the truth ...   [retrieve this message]

• TOPICAL REMEDIES ~ Worms & Larva In Nose, Sinuses, Ears, Eyes, & Throat by ICU  3y   3,022   13423 char.  

Hi Bluerabbit ~ ... ...   ... ... This is in response to your PM regarding topical remedies for worms & larva in your nose & sinuses. ... ...   ... ... "Hi ICU, ... How are you? I read the following post and was wondering what to use for the small parasites in my sinuses. They are small white/transparent worms. I got some oil of oregano today, applied some in my nostrils and was able to get 2 worms out. What can I do about parasites in my sinuses? Please help." ... ...   ... ... Ref: Topical Parasite Remedies ~ Skin Parasites, Scabies, Mites, Cutaneous Larva, & Morgellons Lesions ~ ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: To eat fruit or not to eat fruit by #94391  6y   1,044   13411 char.  

Milk thistle ( Silybum marianum ) has been used since Greco-Roman times as an herbal remedy for a variety of ailments, particularly liver problems. In the late 19th and early 20th centuries physicians in the United States used milk thistle seeds to relieve congestion of the liver, spleen, and kidneys. Today, several scientific studies suggest that active substances in milk thistle (particularly silymarin) protect the liver from damage caused by viruses, toxins, alcohol, and certain drugs such as acetaminophen (a common over the counter medication used for headaches and pain; acetaminophen, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded VERMOX (MEBENDAZOLE): Intestinal Roundworms, Whipworms, Pinworms, & Hook... by ICU  4y   2,553   13312 char.  

Hi Seeking ~~ ... ... Vermox (Mebendazole) is a parasite drug used for nematode infections (roundworms, whipworms, pinworms, & hookworms) in the GI tract.  ... ... Most doctors simply look up "intestinal parasites" in a drug guide & write an Rx for Vermox (or other parasite meds) for just a few pills to be taken a couple of times.  ... ... Their usual stance is that only "unclean, uneducated, poor people in 3rd world countries" get parasites.  This is what many of them are taught in medical school.  ... ... So ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• FYI: all flukes are not created (or treated) equally by #55213  8y   8,079   13274 char.  C   RN

very TECNICAL READING.But make no mistake if you have these you should read this regarding the infection, characterisitcs and treatnebt option ... ... ... Helminthic Infections: Trematode Infections ... ... Paragonimiasis (lung fluke) ... ... Humans acquire paragonimiasis after consumption of raw, salted, or wine-soaked crustacea (freshwater crabs or crayfish) infested with the metacercarial stage of lung flukes belonging to the genus Paragonimus (the life cycle of Paragonimus is illustrated in the CDC PHIL [ http://phil.cdc.gov/Phil ]; photograph 3415). It is estimated that 20 million people are infected ...   [retrieve this message]

• ---Insanity In America --- by #38810  9y   1,002   13241 char.  

I find it completely ridiculous that in a society holding claim to such far medical superiority, we seem to have ignored or denied the fact that we are NOT impervious to parasitic infections. I grew up on a farm, and have experienced parasites/worms firsthand. I was infected as an adolescent and enlightened into the world of reality at such a young age.. A lot of people just don’t see what’s living INSIDE of them! You can have limitless types of parasites, many of them invisible to the naked eye. Through the internet, I have researched ( endless pages of wise advice from others) on how to ...   [retrieve this message]

• one organic success story by onehumanexperience  4mo   1,483   13187 char.   RN SUCCESS

Hello All and Good luck on the fight for your health! ... ... I wanted to share somethings that I have been doing that has caused IMMENSE relief and success. I do realize that I am not completely CURED, but the load has been lifted 70% and that is AMAZING to where I started when I made my initial posts on this site. ... ... I am going to share my regimen and hopefully you can take some things and use them in your arsenal as well. ... ... FIRST THING is DIET CHANGE. No amount of herbs or medications are going to eradicate a systemic infection of parasites. It may ”control” or ”lessen” but it will not stop ...   [retrieve this message]

• haven't checked out woman recovering from float and vitreous detachment... by tomato  6y   14,000   13159 char.  

Hello Sheyna ... Just came back from mowing in the country. ... this may be a repeat to someone. I thought it mite be something missed ... I wrote to ps. ... _________________________________________________________________ ... you asked while I am trying to help with an eye problem ... One thing doctor did not say was castor oil. ... Doctor said to put moisture in famly member’s eye by using eye drops. My thought was to get a dropper. One dropper of castor oil b4 closing eye to sleep. ... Whenver I find health issues I use castor oil for healings.(to restore dead ends on ... hair). ... Personally, I don’t know why yo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Hymenolepis Nana (Dwarf Tape Worm) most common 25-44mm by jessesmom1987  6y   9,214   13139 char.  

The one source to buy the LIGHTLY ozonated olive oil won’t ship during the summer months- ... http://www.ozonatedoilonline.com ... but I wanted to do another round of the Clark Cleanup for ascaris/tapeworm ... ... http://curezone.com/clark/ascaris.asp ... ... ... Some people say they don’t like the NOW products, but I get the pharmaceutical grade, 600 mg (60 capsules) of Coq10 from ... http://www.iherb.com ... for $50 a bottle- regularly $100 a bottle if bought in a store. I also get the L-cysteine from there for $8.00 a bottle. ... Because of not having the ozonated olive oil available, I started it yester ...   [retrieve this message]

• Understand Lab Tests & Why Results Are Negative by Rabbitears  8y   4,773   13122 char.  C  

... Below you’ll see a patent for a home parasite test kit, and a report of a clinical lab study on parasites in the US. ... I have been in contact with the patent holder in regard to the test kit, hoping that this would be available. (I’m not revealing anything that is already public knowledge on the kit.) I held onto information hoping that the company’s project would come into fruition. Since my initial contact, cirumstances have changed. ... Last month, I was sent “good news” and this would be available within 6 months. I was told that the kit is better than ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: At Wits End, Curezone Your My Only Friend by LoricaLady  28mo   937   13119 char.  

I agree that you can’t count on the tests. I have seen several people post here on CZ that they put live, wiggling, bugs into their stool samples only to be told later that the lab said they had no parasites! ... ... The docs seem to be in denial. That doctor needs to take the cayenne pepper challenge test & realize that he has parasites - ditto his family. They are incredibly insidious but you can find them if you know how to look - and that’s generally through paracides not lab tests. ... ... Killing parasites can take months and then you need to do maintenance for life. However, I suspect ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Cora by cora  7y   1,660   13004 char.  

... Send them this article: ... ... ... http://www.newswithviews.com/Howenstine/james16.htm ... ... ... THE OVERLOOKED RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN INFECTIOUS DISEASES AND MENTAL SYMPTOMS ... ... ... By Dr. James Howenstine, MD. ... September 13, 2004 ... NewsWithViews.com ... Psychiatric disease should be diagnosed only after careful exclusion of medical conditions that could produce the patients symptoms. Unfortunately very few mental health care providers are aware of the multitude of circumstances in which mental symptoms are precipitated by an infectious illness. A valuable clue that a mental problem may be infectious rath ...   [retrieve this message]

• Afghanistan/Iraq Veterans- Parasites (Edit) by jessesmom1987  6y   2,970   12970 char.  

Because my daughter was deployed for a year to Kabul Afghanistan, Newport’s post about the Vietnam Vets/Parasites made me wonder about other Veteran/parasite reports. I can’t get it to work using just the link, so here’s the full report from CDC. There’s more from the same thing with Iraq Veterans. ... ... When I read this, I emailed an Army Medic friend that is currently serving in remote areas of Afghanistan- he confirmed that yes, it is a threat, and yes he has treated two cases of the cutaneous type--and that it’s nasty stuff--apparently the visceral type are cause for the soldiers to be t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: New theory on transferable immunity by happyhealthygal  6y   1,053   12956 char.  

Hi Shroom, ... ... glad to hear that someone on this site likes me! ... ... I’ll openly admit that I know much more about immunology in general than I do about the specifics of various helminth infections (particularly the less common ones; when it comes to parasites, I know the basics, but I’m actually much more comfortable talking about non-eukaryotic pathogens). ... ... What sort of parasite infection do you have? I guess I assumed (breaking first rule: never assume!) that you were talking about helminths, rather than protozoa. A large, extracellular parasite can elicit a much different immune respo ...   [retrieve this message]

• What I’ve Learned (Battling Intestinal Roundworms) by Lucid.Dream  9mo   1,598   12910 char.   RRR

Hi all, ... ... I am contending with a long-term intestinal roundworm infection that has ravaged my gut and left me with severe digestive problems. I’ve learned a great deal in my journey toward recovery from this strangely nightmarish condition, and much of what I have learned came from these amazing forums. I wanted to take the time to share my experiences, in the hope that this information can help others. I also wanted to extend my sincere thanks to the veterans of the parasite wars who have come before me, sharing their stories and responding to questions on these forums. Without this ...   [retrieve this message]

• [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator] by glaxony  6y   343   12881 char.  

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]

• Hyperammonemia & why L-Ornithine/L-Aspartate together! by jessesmom1987  5y   8,212   12857 char.  

Piecing together information I’m learning about ammonia and how it bypasses the liver to go to the brain. ... ____________________________________________________ ... We’ve all seen it in different places, about parasites/ammonia: ... ... eating the host’s cells directly or draining the best of the nutrients directly from the host’s tissues, all while secreting their faecal wastes throughout the host’s body, leaving their poisonous toxic sludge (like ammonia) behind, further taxing the host system’s abilities even more gravely. Parasites likely infect everyone. ... ____________________________________ ...   [retrieve this message]

• Part 2: 66% Scientists Lack Confidence, 750,000+ Killed Annually by Rabbitears  8y   797   12853 char.  

... ...  http://www.newstarget.com/005032.html ... FDA censorship, suppression of its own scientists is routine, survey reveals ... Sunday, February 27, 2005 by: Mike Adams  ... Here’s information you’re not supposed to know about the FDA. It was uncovered through a Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) request that uncovered a 2002 Human and Health Services survey asking FDA scientists questions about the agency. Their answers reveal an astonishing lack of confidence at the Fraud and Drug Administration, not to mention the bullying of scientists by FDA bureaucrats to get drugs ap ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: maybe we are ALREADY in hell?? [links updated Sun1Jul2007@1900hrs/GM... by apxr  8y   1,622   12773 char.  

You’re welcome, Megan. ... ... According to my notes, it’s becoming more evident that unless some vaccine is developed, many types of parasites won’t disappear completely from within the host because they’ll always tend to grow back, regardless of the amount of drugs or herbal treatments taken, but don’t feel discouraged by this. ... ... With that in mind, I believe that at least for the time being one should be realistic about the whole deal and therefore one should make the goal ’to reduce parasites to the minimum’ instead of hoping to kill every single last one of them TODAY. ... ... As a logical pers ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Begin Again. by Solus  5y   1,921   12770 char.  

”It started when I was around 13. I tried to screw something but I couldn’t hold the screw driver straight no matter how hard I tried, even with two hands.” Do you have any recollection of any toxic environmental aspects that may have triggered any of this? Perhaps any dental amalgams or root canals that you may have had just prior. Also, think of any other toxic situations that may have occurred in your immediate vicinity or maybe near you. How about possible involvement with pesticides, etc? Also, what year did this all start up? Also consider electromagnetic interference from cell m ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Three articles with links. by cora  7y   1,704   12697 char.   RN

... ... http://www.yale.edu/opa/newsr/06-09-25-05.all.html ... ... ... Bacterial Protein Shows Promise for Treating Intestinal Parasites ... ... New Haven, Conn.—Scientists at the University of California, San Diego (UCSD) and Yale University have discovered that a natural protein produced by Bacillus thuringiensis, the bacterium sprayed on crops by organic farmers to reduce insect damage, is highly effective at treating hookworm infections in laboratory animals. ... ... Their discovery, detailed in this week’s early online edition of the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, could pave the way for ...   [retrieve this message]

• A Must READ! No kidding. Could help. by WisingUp  35d   861   12671 char.  C  

Please read the entirety. ... It is possible that there may (or may not) be some fruitful results in getting to the bottom of some things. ... ... This is a four parter: ... 1. Morgellons. Some observations. ... 2. Parasites. Some observations possibly relating to Morgellons. ... 3. A possible theory of what may (or may not be) going on with a good portion of what people refer to as Morgellons. ... 4. Experts. As in those with specialized capabilities at universities who may (or may not) be enlisted and possible strategies to get such enlisted in helping. ... ... 1. Morgellons. I have had blatant manifestations si ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Eustrongylides by LoricaLady  27mo   933   12616 char.  

I don’t know about lyme, but most parasites can be killed with the same approaohes: herbal paracides, a zapper & (to speed things way up) cleansing enemas. ... ... Some cut & pastes of things that helped me, and some others, in case any of it can help you: ... ... Disclaimer: Humanworm is mentioned in the first link and it used to get great reports here on CZ but in past months some people complained about it not being as good as in the past (though some lately say it is back to its former quality) so you may want to try something like Clarkia or the other standard herbicides. ... ... ... See link below f ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: What to use to parasite cleanse my 5 years old by yup  11y   1,195   12614 char.  

you might want to look into a rare but serious condition called munchausen’s by proxy, and also, read the following article. ... Delusions of Intestinal Parasitosis ... ... South Med J 2001 May;94(5):545-7 (ISSN: 0038-4348) ... Ford EB; Calfee DP; Pearson RD ... ... Department of Internal Medicine, University of Virginia School of Medicine, ... Charlottesville 22908, USA. ... ... Abstract ... ... Delusions of parasitosis, though uncommon, are an important cause of ... distress for affected patients and frequently of frustration for their ... physicians. They occur primarily in middle-aged or older women, who have the ... del ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Cannot cure pinworms... losing hope by LoricaLady  28mo   4,760   12567 char.  

1st I would no way assume you have ”just” pinworms. ... ... Here are some cut & pastes & there is included a section blow with a way many people have found effective in getting rid of pinworms. ... ... -------------- ... ... ... Disclaimer: Humanworm is mentioned in the first link and it used to get great reports here on CZ but in past months some people complained about it not being as good as in the past (though some lately say it is back to its former quality) so you may want to try something like Clarkia or the other standard herbicides. ... ... ... See link below for cayenne pepper (using organic powder fr ...   [retrieve this message]

• my brothers and sisters... my story and what WORKED.. to purge me of HOR... by zengaz  6y   2,487   12440 char.   R

my goodness, thank you all collectively for being here, not that any of you would know it. ive been browsing here for some time, bounced around a lot of things in my head and done a lot of reading, arrived at many conclusions, but to keep it simple lets just say i try to eat mostly wild or local food and keep myself moving. i would never have believed i could have had parasites, i had to sign up and tell everyone here that this is truly a good place and a haven for those who wish to take hold of their health and happiness. what i have passed this past week or so has been both horrifying an ...   [retrieve this message]

• Ah-ha, a better understanding of "miasms" by jessesmom1987  5y   5,720   12377 char.  

So, a ”Syphillis Miasm” doesn’t mean syphillis has been passed from generation to generation.. ... Definetly learn something new every day here (LOL) ... ... This is what the CZ forum, ”Healers who Share” talk about that they address too (with ”energy remedies”). ... ... ... http://www.curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=966 ... ... http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/homeopathy_miasm_gina.htm ... ... Only the totality of the signs of the individual state of each particular patient is used to cure the disease. So no real cure of miasms can take place without a strict particular treatment (individualization) of each ca ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Pinworms are awful by LoricaLady  27mo   1,284   12288 char.  

There is some info on how some people have gotten rid of pinworms, below. My concern is that you may think you and your child ”only” have pinworms. This is unlikely to be true. Pinworms are often detected because they have to come outside of the body to reproduce. Other parasites have no such needs. ... ... Some cut & pastes of things that helped me, and some others, in case any of it can help you: ... ... Disclaimer: Humanworm is mentioned in the first link and it used to get great reports here on CZ but in past months some people complained about it not being as good as in the past (though som ...   [retrieve this message]

• This is pretty amazing........ by GoWell  11y   1,609   12243 char.  

... ... Hi everyone, I’m new here. ... You guys have some pretty interesting discussions on these boards. I’d like to contribute something worthwhile too, but this issue really needs to be seen to be believed........ ... ... ... ... In the entertainment industry, musicians and actors create a large amount of wealth through a concept called RESIDUAL INCOME: you do a piece of work once, and you get paid repeatedly for it, over and over, regardless of whether you’re at work, at home, on vacation, or asleep at night. ... ... Few businesses exist, outside of the entertainment industry, where an average person can ...   [retrieve this message]

• Candida Parasites or somethng else? My story in tears, HELP. by SillyLily  29mo   1,113   12208 char.  

I’ll try to make this as short as possible, though it has basically been a long battle I continue to lose. BTW - my story still ended up being very long - I apologize. :( Please don’t let that discourage you from reading. I really need any help I can get. I feel hopeless. Please... ... ... I remember like it was yesterday, at 12 years of age, I had my first panic attack. I remember what I had for dinner that night, KFC, which was actually considered a treat to me. A full meal. I grew up poor and was fed processed food all of my life. I would scrounge up money and walk to the store just to buy a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: for rabbitears: re DE by kiran01  9y   957   12205 char.  

... Icon 1 posted 18 October, 2005 12:06 PM Profile for Ann-OH Author’s Homepage Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote This is a bit long (and I have split it up for easier reading)but you have to read this part, so I will put it right here. Amazing the publicity, and credence this fraud has. He is the worst on his Quackwatch site about Lyme disease. Note his relationship to the AMA,FDA and FTC!!!! ... ... Sometimes justice prevails! Hope someone gets him for fraud! There should be a long line of people filing cases against him. ... Ann - OH ... ... [quote] ... At t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Justice prevails against Quackwatch.org by daedalus  9y   1,197   12205 char.  

... Icon 1 posted 18 October, 2005 12:06 PM Profile for Ann-OH Author’s Homepage Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote This is a bit long (and I have split it up for easier reading)but you have to read this part, so I will put it right here. Amazing the publicity, and credence this fraud has. He is the worst on his Quackwatch site about Lyme disease. Note his relationship to the AMA,FDA and FTC!!!! ... ... Sometimes justice prevails! Hope someone gets him for fraud! There should be a long line of people filing cases against him. ... Ann - OH ... ... [quote] ... At t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Ascaris deworming by Rabbitears  8y   5,926   12143 char.  

Hey G! ... Again, a couple of good questions. Since I’ve never done this before, I really don’t know how it will work other than the milk will entice them out. ... I had to put some thought into this and the best way to execute it. There are aggressive ways to do this (1-3 day fast) before sitting on a pot of milk. I think, I’d like to try a gentle method that I’ve thought of that can help mentally and physically with this. ... First of all, I do want to state that I’ve passed many live parasites (more than dead ones) in small groups when I started last ye ...   [retrieve this message]

• You did good! by jessesmom1987  6y   833   12078 char.  

Another long essay-- ... ... Good Job Miss H! The first one is the hardest to get through, because you don’t know what to expect. Seeing all the gunk that comes out of you, tells a story all by itself as to why a person doesn’t feel well. All those dead parasites, and backed up toxins. The poor liver gets the job of trying to clean everything up..and then it doesn’t get eliminated and it gets the job, again, of trying to refilter it. It’s understandable why doing the clean up work, along with killing the parasites- helps to clear up some brain fog too. The more you do, the less ”burning bum ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Can I hear some success stories on recovery from parasites? by LoricaLady  27mo   3,579   12069 char.  

Two months may not be nearly long enough to kill parasites. I worked at it daily for 3 months before I could find no more - and I know how to detect them. Some have taken longer than that. ... ... I do not agree that lab tests are necessarily accurate at all. Many people have found bugs in the toilet, with herbal paracides, after such tests told them they had none. ... ... I think the best way to know they are there is to see them after killing them. ... ... Even if you kill all bugs that does not mean you may feel fine. I didn’t really feel better! Why? Because I had another insidious problem - be ...   [retrieve this message]

• Food for some serious thought by #77203  6y   3,518   12038 char.  

A few seemingly unrelated stor   [End]

• Re: How does one expel heartworms from their body? by Spirit  10y   5,725   11974 char.  

You use parasites killing tincture + zapper to kill heartworms. ... ... You can also use Beck Electrification device instead of zapper (silver pulser) ... ... Most likely, heart worms will not be found inside your heart, they are more likely inside your lungs. ... Sometimes, heart worms endup other places like eyes, testicles, ovaries, ... ... ... Evolution does not know for boundaries! ... ... ... Instead of migrating to the heart, the larvae most commonly migrate to the lungs in humans. There the larvae can block vessels causing an infarction. At the site of the infarction, a nodule develops which can be seen ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Parasite treatment (part 4) Systemic Formulas by jessesmom1987  5y   21,740   11973 char.   R

Systemic Formulas. Probably the ones that continued to test the best for me. I didn’t use the Accell for drainage, which is important, but I have also used, and continue to use the Deseret Biologicals Systemic and Lymphatic Drainage homeopathic (available only through ND’s) ... I did use the Chinese Worm Oil in capsules. It’s one I know Glaxony has used too. ... ... place to buy Systemic Formulas online: ... ... http://nelsonhealth.com/store.htm#parasites ... ... ... Read the Wheelwright information here- go to the parasite section ... He was the founder of Systemic Formulas. In the parasite section, he talks ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: mop up unclear, Help. by jessesmom1987  5y   766   11943 char.  

There have been quite a few things I’ve had to talk myself into taking through the parasite killing journey..but I don’t think I could handle taking 6 T of ozonated olive oil all at once :( ... ... Which book did that come out of? It’s different than what her clean up instructions say here for the amount of ozonated oil: ... ... Nevertheless, supplementing with cysteine should not be overdone. After taking 6 capsules daily for 3 weeks (plus baking soda at bedtime), go off it completely for one week. ... ... If your symptoms return or never completely left, you can assume that some eggs escaped or you s ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: OZONE olive oil by jessesmom1987  6y   5,145   11857 char.  

Ozonated Olive Oil is part of the protocal for the Hulda Clark clean-up for tapeworms and ascaris. It can be found here on curezone at: ... ... ... http://curezone.com/clark/ascaris.asp ... ... People buy their own ozonators, but I’ve just bought the lightly ozonated from ... http://www.ozonatedoilonline.com ... which comes out of Canada and is shipped frozen- refrigerated on arrival. It’s supposed to keep for 2 months in the refrigerator, but make sure the lid is screwed down tightly. It gets nasty- lumpy- but it is effective with the L-Cysteine. ... ____________________________________________________ ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Pinworm infection? by LoricaLady  29mo   2,404   11856 char.  

It is hard to tell from pictures but if I had to guess - yes that worm thingie at the bottom does indeed look like a pinworm. Yes, I agree with the poster who mentioned tapeworms. Their segments can kind of look like cut nuts. As for that white stuff, candida can look like that. ... ... Sidenote: Why is your bowel movement so yellowish? If it always looks like that I would wonder about being anemic or maybe some liver problems. ... ... Anyway, the chances are regardless that you and your loved ones have parasites. Below there is info on how to get rid of pinworms, but it may be that general pa ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: VRM4 questions from nursing Mom of 10 month old by SacredEarthMama  5y   5,507   11820 char.  

Hi there, ... ... First I will address the actual herbs in the product you are inquiring about (VRM4). Then I will address toxins in breastmilk and alternatives you may consider to VRM4 depending on what you are trying to treat. ... ... Here are the ingredients: ... ... Kamala; Guarana; Carrapichinho; Maracuja; Wormseed Herb; Papain; Alfazema. ... ... As far as I can tell, Guarana is a berry, an energy booster (not sure if this is its latin name or common name). I can’t find anything about it on www.kellymom.com (a great source for breastfeeding, written by a certified lactation consultant)nor in the Nursing ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Parasites will try to migrate to any part of the body that is not be... by humaworm  8y   15,070   11818 char.  

The following list of herbs will kill parasites, purify the body AND help the colon get rid of the overload. Please note that the 10 ”killing herbs” work in different ways to remove parasites, larvae and eegs. Some are best for the bloodstream, some are better for the liver, some for the digestive system. So you see that a good blend is really necessary for total parasite removal. ... ... (From the website.) ... The first group is the herbs that have the ability to kill parasites, their larvae and their eggs. Different herbs have the capacity of killing different parasite species - some kill t ...   [retrieve this message]

• colon therapist speaks about parasites by zooii  8y   2,944   11803 char.  

A Colon Therapist Speaks ... ... ... ”People Who Are The Sickest, They Have The Most Parasites!” ... ... Q. Can worms affect peoples’ health? ... ... A. The people that are the sickest, those are the ones I get the most out of. Like the lady with shingles. She was about 70. She had terrible shingles - a very bad skin condition - all over her face. Her whole face on one side, and her eye and hair were all weeping water. We got an hour and a half of solid worms out of the colonic tube. And I filled her only once. It was SOLID worms! About seven different kinds, all intermingled. Every worm you could think o ...   [retrieve this message]

• Bioengineering maybe key! by rabbitears  8y   814   11795 char.  

For awhile now, I have suspected that my "superworms" could possibly be bioengineered. It’s not inconceiveable because ALL treatments, either herbally or conventionally should have been cleared by now. If bioengineered entities are being used in agriculture, then we’re consuming them on the veggies or in meat, by process of the animal food chain. By way of food, we have the True Body Snatchers . This means....other entities besides Ascaris or Tapeworm wouldn’t respond to normal treatments (see last article link), which explains their adaptability and why it’s hard to eradicate ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded ANTI-PARASITIC VITAMINS & SUPPLEMENTS: Zinc, Garlic, Sulfur/MSM, CQ-10, ... by ICU  4y   2,815   11791 char.  

Hey Parasite Warriors ~ (Updated 10-3-10) ... ... Recommend adding these powerful vitamins & supplements to your daily arsenal of anti-parasitics.  ... ... They’re available at drugstores, on-line vitamin shops, health food stores, Amazon, Wal-Mart, & E-Bay:  ... ... ~  Zinc:  25-50mg  ... ... ~ Garlic:  1250mg ... ... ~ Vitamin C:  1000-2000mg * ... ... ~ Coenzyme Q10:  200-500mg ... ... ~ Alpha Lipoic Acid:  100-200mg ... ... ~ MethylSulfonylMethane ~MSM (Sulfur): 1000-2000mg * ... ...   ... ... * Take Vitamin C & MSM together for synergistic act ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Why having Gov. involved is not good by jessesmom1987  6y   738   11789 char.  

It’s a double edged sword..yes, the information needs to get out to the public, but this is what is happening where Gov and FDA would be concerned, and if FDA ever did name Parasites as a Disease. We wouldn’t have the freedoms of choice to use herbals/zappers etc. ... ... Tuesday, May 13, 2008 ... Legislation Designed to Destroy Natural Medicine Industry ... The Canadian equivalent of the FDA is rattling their sabers and threatening comprehensive new laws that could potentially criminalize literally all aspects of alternative and natural medicine. Big Pharma is obviously in support of such moves, so ...   [retrieve this message]

• Hulda Clark info- COQ10/L-Cysteine/ozonated oil by jessesmom1987  7y   7,024   11765 char.  

Dr.Clark ... ... Hulda Regehr Clark ... ... Tapeworms and Ascaris ... ... Tapeworm Disease ... We all have tapeworm stages in our bodies, probably going back to childhood when we ate dirt. It is not normal for these stages to hatch and develop further. Their purpose is to stay dormant. And perhaps they do little harm this way. ... But I have found that all HIV/AIDS sufferers have ”tapeworm disease”. The stages are hatching. This spews the tiny larvae and cysts, plus unfertilized eggs and their bacteria all over the body, making you feel sick. Perhaps the large amounts of solvents accumulated in the body forces ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded ANTI-PARASITIC VITAMINS & SUPPLEMENTS: Zinc, Garlic, Sulfur/MSM, Alpha L... by ICU  4y   7,884   11759 char.  

Hey Parasite Warriors ~ (Updated 10-3-10) ... ... Recommend adding these powerful vitamins & supplements to your daily arsenal of anti-parasitics.  ... ... They’re available at drugstores, on-line vitamin shops, health food stores, Amazon, Wal-Mart, & E-Bay:  ... ... ~  Zinc:  25-50mg  ... ... ~ Garlic:  1250mg ... ... ~ Vitamin C:  1000-2000mg * ... ... ~ Coenzyme Q10:  200-500mg ... ... ~ Alpha Lipoic Acid:  100-200mg ... ... ~ MethylSulfonylMethane ~MSM (Sulfur): 1000-2000mg * ... ...   ... ... * Take Vitamin C & MSM together for synergistic act ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Colon Cleansing/Parasite Logic - HUGE "Info Bomb' Here!! Re: parasites a... by unyquity  7y   1,444   11753 char.  

There’s a TON of great information here; if you’re interested in thorough colon (and/or using colon cleansing as an effective tool against parasites), this is truly important information! ... ... The information about the products comes from this link: ... ... http://curezone.com/schulze/handbook/intestinal.asp#1 ... ... ... If you’ve never read Dr. Schulzes Colon Cleanse Newsletter, PLEASE check it out (it’s one of THE best bits of colon cleansing information you’ll ever find!) ... ... ... http://www.risingstarlc.com/schulzecolon.htm ... ... Dr. Richard Schulze’s March 2001 Bowel Newsletter ... ... The one thing the #IF ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Allergan by sunver  6y   12,834   11724 char.  

Allergan senior officials were certainly involved with aspects of this project. The company does trace back to various Illuminists as early as 1948. However, I am not aware if Allergan is involved in current production of these pathogens. The location of manufacture is probably the best kept secret of this entire ’black’ project. So if you work at Allergan making Botox or something I understand you have nothing to do with any of this. There are many pieces. I would say the largest private company involved is Lockheed Martin. ... ... You may want to look into Allergan’s 2007 aquisition of Endo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How could the medical system fail to see this? by jessiecz  24mo   433   11660 char.  

And, of course, in the case of parasites, the doctors I’ve seen haven’t even bothered to hide their complete lack of interest in doing the minimal work of finding out why I might think I have parasites. I always thought a few questions about that were part of the diagnostic process. I can see how a physical exam can’t be done in 7 minutes, but I actually wrote a coherent, ”not too long but had all the relevant data points to connect” account of my near-certain exposure in Asia, travel history of same, episode of violent flux following meal of sushi in China, and liver flukes beginning and ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded TAPEWORMS VERSUS PINWORMS: Symptoms & Treatment by ICU  4y   11,996   11632 char.  

Hi 120859 ~~ ... ... The rice-like pieces or small pale segments you’ve seen in your poop might be from the dog/cat tapeworm, Dipylidium caninum.  ... ...   ... ... You can acquire this infection from your dog even though it may not show symptoms. ... ...   ... ... Dog/Cat Tapeworm (Dipylidium caninum): ...   ... ... Tapeworm Drug Treatment Protocol:   http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1602094#i ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... Infection comes from direct or indirect contact with infected dogs or cats.  They pick up or leave infected fleas wherever they walk, si ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: HELP!!! Frantic!!! Bugs I cannot see crawling across my face and al... by I HAVE ANSWERS  16mo   8,414   11614 char.  

... ... ... ... I have ANSWERS!!! I am so hapy to report this. I’ve had this since May 2012 and was scared it would never go away. No one would come back to these posts and tell us what really worked. I am here to share. You will need; ... ... 1. Sulfur Ointment by De La Cruz Acne Medication (10%) You can buy it in the hispanic section at Walmart or order online. You will need 1 per day. 2. Neem Oil - Organic Leaf Polish. Dyna-Grow Pure Neem Oil Organic Leaf Polish -It is 100% Natural Free of Water or Additives. 3. Washer Dryer 4. Amonia but Bleach okay with whites (but not mixed) 5. Vacuum with Bags. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Bunnyfawns protocol by monique_1  7y   3,161   11600 char.  

... ... Betel nut source ... ... kocc6ny2, ... ... Here ya go... on the info about Betal, they do not saying anything about worms, it’s the same stuff as Betel Nut. It will the you on the bottle when you receive them on the bottle... Betel Nut on it. ... ... http://www.satveda.com/product.asp?pID=76&cID=4&OVRAW=Catechu%20supplement&OV... ... ... ... I take both of there products together... Para Cleanse and Betal Nut. ... ... ... Protocol ... ... Hello everyone! ... ... First of all, please, excuse my writing and I will do my best so that all you can understand what, I’m trying to say. ... I will try to put all the informations toget ...   [retrieve this message]

• Superlice make MSNBC health news by #87980  6y   3,467   11580 char.  

... Here is the URL: ... ... ... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26627227 ... ... ... ... Three weeks into Maddie Ratcliff’s first year of school, the South Carolina kindergartner is already the subject of an unwelcome science experiment: What’s the best way to get rid of head lice? ... ... It’s a question that has stumped her mother, Brittany Ratcliff, 28, of Charleston, who was horrified to find tiny parasites in her 5-year-old’s hair this week — and even more upset to discover that over-the-counter medications wouldn’t kill them because the bugs have grown resistant to the poison. ... ... “I’m a little traumatized,” ...   [retrieve this message]

• Vitamin C about to be made illegal in Canada by jessesmom1987  6y   697   11574 char.  

... http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/06/19/vitamin-c-about-to-be-made-illegal-in-canada.aspx?source=nl ... ... ... ... Vitamin C About to be Made Illegal in Canada! ... ... ... What if, just for taking vitamin C, you could be thrown in jail for up to 2 years and fined up to $5,000,000? ... ... That scenario could very well soon become a reality in Canada. The Canadian Government is trying to pass a bill known as Bill C51. According to some interpretations of the bill, it would remove all supplements from over-the-counter availability, by only allowing MD’s to prescribe them as they see fi ...   [retrieve this message]

Forum Pages
1  300  400  500  ...  521  522  523  524  525  526  527  528 529  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Oxy-Powder
Rated Best Colon Cleansing Product. Free Shipping. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. B...
Herpes Treatment News
World-First: Clinically Trialed Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
Learn The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Hulda Clark Zappers
VariZapper, the most advanced Clark Zapper! Programmable through program ...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Rose Laurel OPC Capsules
15% Off With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Royal Tea
”Not only did Royal Tea make me look years younger, I feel years younger too.” - Sa...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Healthy Weight Loss
”After having tried pills, shakes, and about everything else ... I am thr...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Best Years in Life
Naturally live longer, healthier and happier and avoid mainstream mana...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Interested in using drugs/pharmaceuticals against parasites? Go to Parasites Drugs Support Forum.  Interested in debating? Go to Parasites Debate Forum

79,715 messages, 14,775 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 151, 529 pages,  23,943,995 page views
    Forum Archives:   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

"If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. This especially includes your health care."

Image Galler Parasites Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 2.09 sec at 4/23/2014 5:52:16 PM, requested by 54.80.12.147, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/s2.asp?f=336&ob=l&c=0 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8