CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums25804 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded Topic Messages [3753] , Sorted by Hits Source: Zapper & Pulse Generator Support Forum

Read This First:   Survey  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Dr.Clark on Zapper   Plate Zapping   Rules
 4,899,273 page views     19,792 messages     3,753 topics     25 pages
Post New Message  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
58m ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Zapper     All Forums 

Topic Messages [3753] , Sorted by Hits   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Zapper Support Forum on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1  10  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24 25  
  • Image Embedded I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   R by Gill Grabber  5y   49,404  Cross-post

... ... ... This is my newly built Dr. Beck’s Blood Cleaner / Electrifier device. I needed something portable, but was not ready to spend $200 for Sota device. ... I was able to find step up circuit on the internet that allows 9 vdc single battery supply to be stepped up to 33 vdc. ... Battery will be effective for about 60 hours of use at which point it should be replaced (sooner if you have well insulated skin, my skin is paper thin, so even 9vdc gives me good tingle) ... ... Input voltage of 33V dc from single 9v dc battery. Fits small enclosures of 3.8x2.4x.9 inch. Portable to wear on the go. ... I omitte ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Beck blood electrifier or Hulda Clark Zapper?   by jwardmagic  5y   28,587  Cross-post

I have a series of health problems, all resulting from my increased tendency to get inflamation as I have the HLA-B27 gene (inflamatory gene). ... I have ankylosing spondylitis ... Ulcerative colitis ... Irritable bowel syndrome ... Celiac disease ... Acne ... Suspected candida and parasite infections ... ... I am only 21 but I am fed up with taking all sorts of bad drugs to cover up the symptoms whilst jeopardising something else in my body. ... I have been researching Hulda Clark zappers a bit and have now come across the Beck blood electrifier, which apparently works a lot in the same way as the standard zapper ...   [retrieve this message]

• Wart in eyelid. Removal options?   by chemicalsense  23mo   19,785  Cross-post

Hi, ... I have what I think is a wart in my eyelid right next to my tear duck. It looks exactly like the wart on the bottom of my foot. I think I rubbed my eye after messing with that wart. ... ... Needless to say its in a very delicate area. Any idea for removal options? ... ... I have a beck magnetic pulser at my disposal   [End]

• The Molecular Enhancer, QXCI-SCIO, Zapper and Bemer 3000   RN by korre  10y   18,601

Hi everyone, ... ... Yeasterday I got a Molecular Enhancer from www.dansenhancer.com ... I live in Sweden, and the shipping only took 2 weeks to get it from USA to Europe. I want to share my experiences with everyone as my search for better health continues. I want to be as informative as possible, so please beware my message will be long. I have an incurable disease. If I cure it, then my postings can be of great help. ... So far I have been using 4 different frequency machines on a regular basis. They are listed below in chronological order: ... ... 1) Traditionel 30kHz Clark Zapper (www.frequencygen ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Dr. Beck's revised original device based on 3x 9V batteries circuit layo...   RRR by Gill Grabber  5y   16,817  Cross-post

Well I have adopted my single 9v battery real component layout to match Dr. Beck’s revised design (his last design) for those who wish to build their own ”Blood cleaner” on his original design. ... ... Device is built on top of cut to size radio shack circuit board available here: http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2102846 ... ... ... this link has logical diagram as well as part list of this design: http://www.sharinghealth.com/beckprotocol/buildyourown.html ... ... ... Here is link to excel file of the diagram: http://curezone.com/upload/Doc/3_x_9V_full_beck_device1.xls ... ... ... ... And he ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Getting worst after over 2 months of using complete Bob Beck protocol.   RN by longyang  5y   16,271  Cross-post

Hello, ... ... I got the HIV test results this afternoon. ... ... It is rather disappointed. ... Instead of better, it is getting worst after over 2 months of using complete Bob Beck protocol. ... ... The 2 test parameters are: ... 1. HIV Viral load : the lower the better ... 25/8/2009 :4100 ... 25/11/2009 : 22800 ... ... 2. T-cell count ( Cd3/Cd4 Abs ) : the higher the better. ... 25/8/2009 : 546 ... 25/11/2009: 475 ... ... I am at the lost on how to explain it. ... ... Any advice from you guys? ... PLEASE. ... ...   [End]

• Image Embedded Ten Dollar Zappers   by zapperguy  6y   15,911

OK, there is STILL confusion about my ten dollar zapper and someone else’s and frankly I’m tired of it. ... ... My ten dollar zapper is at ... http://www.tendollarzapper.com ... It is a rugged version of the current Dr. Clark schematic and has perfect customer service and orders ship the same day from stock. I sell on eBay, where I have sold zappers for 10 YEARS with THOUSANDS of feedbacks and a 100% feedback score, all commenting about awesome speed of delivery and the high quality of construction. ... A picture is on here at ... ... ... ... ... The other guy’s is at ... http://zapperplans.com/order.html ... ... It i ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• too late for me..treat candida immediatly dont mess around   by mbc765  4y   14,614  Cross-post

IM IN BEWTWEEN STAGE THREE AND FOUR,,CLOSER TO STAGE FOUR..BLACK MOLD LOWERED MY IMMNUNE SYSTEM THEN THE CANDIDA TOOK OVER...TOO LATE FOR ME ... ... Preventive Health Resources - Natropathy - Homeopathy - Biomeridian Stress Assesment ... ... Home : ... ... ... ... HEALTH PROBLEMS MAY BE CAUSED BY CHRONIC CANDIDIASIS ... Teresa Bohren Griffin: June 30, 2006 ... WHAT IS CANDIDIASIS? ... ... Candidiasis is a condition that results when the friendly bacteria in the intestinal tract have been destroyed or overcome. Yeast organisms (which are always present in the body, but are kept under control by good bacteria) g ...   [retrieve this message]

• Avoiding Metals & Borosilicate Glass   by azovsky  7y   13,704  Cross-post

Hi everyone! I was wondering if it is safe to ... use borosilicate glass for cooking etc? ... ... After reading about nickel and stainless steel toxicity ... in Dr.Clark book I decided to find an alternative. ... I thought that glass would be the best replacement ... and I was excited to find all kind of items made of borosilicate/pyrex glass. ... One thing I noticed though was that while there is plenty of stove ... and fire proof glassware on ebay ... there isn’t much offered from ... today’s manufacturers and all these ... items on ebay have been discontinued long while ago. ... Does anybody know why all these pyrex boro ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Video Embedded How to Construct a Blood Electrification Circuit following Dr. Beck - A ...   by unleashhealth  4y   13,554  Cross-post

... ... ... All information and diagrams provided by Unleash Health ... All rights reserved, Copyright 2010 (Rev. 5/26/10) ... ... ... ... This document has been compiled to help others and assist them with building their own blood electrification devices. This guide is relatively simplified but should give you a good understanding of how to put a functioning unit on a solderless breadboard for your own use and/or experimentation. ... ... ... Please note: This method of development of the electrifier is meant for self construction and use, and is not how the device offered is built. It is a professio ... [Image Embedded Here] [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• which is the best zapper?   by #71936  8y   13,373  Cross-post

Sorry to bother you AGAIN with this question, I am new, nonetheless I’ve seen this question repetitivily on the forum but I could not find a definite reply. ... ... I am thiking of getting one of the ”best” hence more expensive zappers, my search narrowed down to 2 models. ... ... 1-the auto zap ... I found it in http://www.bestzapper.com @ 139 US$ ... ... 2-the super zapper delux ... I found it in http://www.braintuner.com @ 189 US$ ... ... the first one seems preatty straight forward, the second looks very smart and has a smart key and program drivers (sold separatly) that completely confused me i.e. have no id ...   [retrieve this message]

• After zapping, spreading rash on arms, to neck and chest Red pimples-li...   by rosepetals  5y   12,126  Cross-post

HELP!!!!! I am a nervous wreck!!! I zapped for the first time ever, 8 days ago. I bought the 10 dollar zapper with the copper handhelds. I wet a cloth and put it over the copper handhelds. I used it 7 minutes in my hands, then 7 minutes behind my knees, and then waited for 20 minutes. I did that 3 times. I have not used it at all in the past 8 days, just that once. ... ... I noticed my vagina getting a little dry, and it got a little smellier, I think it gave me vaginosis over the next few days. ... ... Also a few hours later I got a cluster of red pimple-like itchy bumps on my right forearm. then ...   [retrieve this message]

• Zappers and HPV and Herpes   by #53117  9y   12,095

Hi! ... Does anyone know how the Zappers can work for HPV and Herpes type viruses? I have a slight outbreak of HPV, but I hate going to the doctor for it because I always develop a huge rash after every treatment she gives me. ... ... I heard one time about a huy who used to have herpes outbreaks, he had a heart problem and at some point in his life he needed to have paddles to restart his heart. He claimed though that after that he never has had one outbreak on herpes since then. Anyone ever hear of anything similar to this? I really would prefer to not go under the paddles to get rid of a few wa ...   [retrieve this message]

• The body's electric field - here: the body at a certain electrical polar...   by Stephan2  9y   10,920  Cross-post

Dear Group, ... Dr. Zimmerman called me to a meeting with Dr. Oschman and Clint Ober, who were investigating the effect of sleeping while grounded. They left me with a grounding pad and grounding cord to try out. I pushed the grounding rod into the lawn and connected it to the pad which I put on my mattress and over that the bed sheet. I was sleeping already with a grounded screen (aluminum fly screen) but that was underneath the mattress. I disconnected that screen which was previously grounded to an AC outlet. I didn’t sleep that well, since the pad was for a twin-size mattress and I have ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded NEW: Dr Hulda Clark Digital Zapper uses RIFE (CAFL) Frequencies - techni...   by #95014  6y   10,285

http://curezone.com/upload/_X_Y_Z_Forums/Zapper/Hulda_Clark_Dig/tn-pc_zapper.jpg http://curezone.com/upload/_X_Y_Z_Forums/Zapper/Hulda_Clark_Dig/lcd.jpg The new Hulda Clark Digital Zapper at www.huldaclarkzappers.com provides a DIGITAL FREQUENCY ZAPPER that can be set to any of the parasite frequencies in the CAFL (Rife / EMEM) book.  ... Say you want to destroy the PARASITE ASCARIS MEGALOCEPHALA, dial up on the frequency zapper 20.30Khz, and 1000hz respectively, and use the zapper according to the instructions. ... All Parasites and frequencies are listed in the accompanying CAFL book, which ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• My search at the Rife Conference   RN by Mrs. Lightning  10y   10,236  Cross-post

I went to the Rife Conference a couple of weeks ago with the mission to find the ultimate electronic device that would not just be a frequency generator but one that could be sophisticated enough to supply me with the exact frequencies that was in me that were harmful to me. ... ... I got to have a close up look at Beam Rays, F-scan 2, F160, the Molecular enhancer, Multiple Wave Oscillators, Photon Sound Beams,Pap-Imi Magnetic Pulsers, Gas Plasma Ray Tubes, the Advance Bio-Photon Analyzer and the Ergonom microscope presentations. ... ... In the exhibition rooms, everyone had there machines on full b ...   [retrieve this message]

• Ultimate Zapper VS others   by yasxo  7y   10,134

I am thinking about buying a zapper. Will any zapper do the job? Is a $10 zapper as effective as the Ultimate Zapper for example? Is there any real difference or is it just marketing? ... ... Which zappers do you recommend?   [End]

• $10 Zapperplans zapper, Ultimate zapper, Terminator2 and Silverado zappe...   by FungiPete  5y   9,908  Cross-post

I would like to add this review of 4 different types of zappers I have used as a guide to others who might want info on choosing a zapper. It must look like I have a fetish for zappers, however has more to do with the fact I have parasites that plainly refuses to die. I also have been searching for a zapper that fits around me and my life and not me around it. ... ... I suspected for over a year now that I have parasites and bought the $10 zapper and a few months later the Ultimate zapper. After giving up smoking and caffeine my weight ballooned and my weight went into over drive and so did my ...   [retrieve this message]

• Dr. Hulda Clark Frequencies   by Mrs. Lightning  11y   9,512

HULDA CLARK’S FREQUENCIES ... Mold, Mold Toxin Frequencies ... Slime Molds KHz ... Agyfla 81 ... Lycogala 126 ... Stemonius 211 ... ... Other molds and mold toxins KHz ... Aflatoxin 177, 188 ... Cytochalasin B 77, 91 ... Ergot 295 ... Griseofulvin 288 ... Sorghum syrup 277 ... Sterigmatocystin 88, 96, 133, 126 ... Zearalenone 100 ... ... BACTERIA AND VIRUSES Low Freq High Freq Use (KHz) ... Acetobacter aceti ... Adenovirus 393 393 393 ... Adenovirus (2nd range) 371.45 386.90 (375?) ... * Adenovirus (3rd range) 371 KHz ... * Adenovirus (4th range ...   [retrieve this message]

• Die-off symptoms - stop zapping?   by #35580  9y   9,249

Hi guys! ... ... I’ve been using my zapper for a couple of days now, and this weekend I felt horrible, flu-like symptoms which I presume are because of the die-off. I had sore body, my nose is stuffed and runny, my throat is itchy, and I’m coughing up mucous. Now my question is should I stop zapping to prevent even more die-off reactions, or should i zap more to kill this flu virus or whatever it is. I have Kombucha tea but it is not ready yet, so in the meantime I’ve been drinking lots of water with lemon to detoxify. Anything else I should do?   [End]

• Zapper, Beck's Magnetic Pulser, parasites, cancer & diabetes   R by Duncan  12y   9,118

To: mscured@yahoogroups.com ... From: ”duncanmcdowell” ... Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 03:40:10 -0000 ... Subject: [mscured] Zapper Testimonial ... ... ... ... Hi All, ... Good News! ... ... ... My best friend at work has had cancer for over a year and was taking ... progressively stronger and stronger doses of chemo, but the cancer ... kept growing while he was getting very sick from the chemo side ... effects. Eventually he quit taking the chemo, as it wasn’t working ... and was just making him very sick. ... ... ... I gave him a copy of the complete Beck protocol notes and a copy of ... the Hulda Clark book , Cure for All Cancer ...   [retrieve this message]

• Terminator results thus far...   by MentalNomad  11y   9,067

I have wonderful, wonderful news. :) My dad bought a Terminator zapper a couple of weeks ago, it is a improved modification of Dr. Hulda Clark’s zapper. My husband works at a pig farm with my dad so we were sure he had to have parisites, and he also had terrible candida. So one night when we were over at my mom and dad’s we zapped Josiah for about 25 minutes. That was Friday night. Sunday Josiah wasn’t feeling very good so I borrowed the zapper from Daddy and Josiah left it on all night. Monday I took him to my naturopath to have him tested, he’d been really tired and stressed the last few ...   [retrieve this message]

• newbie, zapper for hiv and swollen lymph nodes? Thanks   by #81856  5y   8,979  Cross-post

hello, i’ve heard about the zapper for years but actually haven’t heard many say it actually works. For instance, on another site someone was talking about a friend found out they had hiv, then a few post down, somebody said by them a zapper. then a couple of people came in with comments, some good and some negative. But, when asked if anyone knew anybody that tried the zapper and succeeded nobody ever answered. ... ... tested poz. for hiv a couple of years ago, haven’t took any medicines and dont know count. I have about 5 swollen lymph nodes (jaw, 2 on neck, 1 behind ear, and 2 small one ...   [retrieve this message]

• Zappers really work?   by lilu  6y   8,906

Hi All, I want to start using a zapper and was wondering if anyone can tell me that they have personal experience that it works? Also, I was originally planning to follow Hulda Clark’s protocol (zapping three times a day for seven minutes each time)but now I’m hearing about all these other things. Plate zapping, Zappicator etc... is there anything that is easy and effective without having to use the synchrometer for things and then zapping them a few at a time (like plate zapping)? Do these methods work? Thanks for any help or insight anyone can provide!   [End]

• I stand amazed, FSCAN2, first experiences!   RN by vtool  10y   8,758

Greetings everyone, ... ... I actually had tears of joy this morning. I have a lot of people to thank, but particularly Curezone, Dr. Clark, Dr. Sutherland, and Dale Fawcett, among others, including my father. I have been fortunate enough to have use of the FScan, and I can only tell you that I am amazed thus far. I have had it only for a couple of days, and have a little to learn, yet it is quite easy to use! ... ... Even with the stand alone unit, before I connected it into the computer, I was ”scanning” a friend and his daughter. It was like picking up everything currently, and even so ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded FREE very simple EFFECTIVE Colloidal Silver Generator Plans   by vtool  8y   8,733

made with the very simple circuit we uploaded here to this images forum for $19 in Radio Shack parts, two 99.9% pure silver wires, and 3 9 volt batteries. Simply touch the two wires together, and if the red light comes on, it’s WORKING and still have battery juice!!! ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/_d_forums/dr_bob_beck/colloidal_silver_generator_0... ... ... More images at the ”Dr. Bob Beck” forum here in the images folder of the ”Dr. Bob Beck” Forum. We use the Stenulson method of heating the water around the jar of distilled water we are generating colloidal silver in for 500 ppm Colloidal ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded THE BEST ZAPPER PLANS FREE HERE plus FREE movie teaching how to build -   by vtool  8y   8,692

DON’t WASTE $10! Learn how to BUILD YOUR OWN ZAPPER, and WATCH THE FREE ONLINE MOVIE CLIPS THAT SHOW YOU HOW, every step of the way ALL FOR FREE!!!! RIGHT HERE: ... http://www.clarkzapper.net/ ... It is kind of a waste of $10 when the plans of Dr. Clark’s latest zapper, complete with the latest circuit that she recommends is all given RIGHT HERE for FREE in the Zapper Images Forum - not to mention you can buy Dr. HULDA CLARK’s NEWEST BOOKS USED at AMAZON for like $10-$12, or simply ask for an interlibrary loan, or see her SYNCROMETER manual for FREE here - http://www.drloyd.com/syncrometer.p ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• swollen lymph nodes still here after 2 years, reddish looking bumps/spot...   by d07  5y   8,689  Cross-post

hello, test results came back positive 2 years ago, i haven’t been to the dr for any further treatments. i first went to get tested after noticing a swollen lymph node on the back of my head and jaw. Then i had one on my scrotum or thy, that made me go. the swollen lymph node on my thy or scrotum went away after a week but the swollen lymph nodes on my jaw, neck, and back of head never went away, it’s been 2 years and i have about 7 knuckle sized swollen lymph nodes on the back of my head, jaw, and neck. I’ve tried silver, oregano, castor oil packs and a few other things. i’ve tried h ...   [retrieve this message]

• Please Help! Parasites in stool now, what should I do?!!!   by #128156  16mo   8,664  Cross-post

I’ve got pictures. Long story, will detail later, BUT should I flush this thang or try to collect and preserve it to then get it to the proper medical professional for ID? I haven’t flushed it yet, still in toilet. I called the local ER and the guy had absolutely NO idea what to tell me! ... ... I will work on getting this pic uploaded and telling providing more detail... ... ... ... Briefly though, I’ve recently done plasma rife with electrical contact footpads - parasites general set at high intensity and for a long time ( a little over an hour yesterday, and a week prior) This in conjunction w ...   [retrieve this message]

• Zapper caused Herpes breakout   by Tammy1105  11y   8,402

I just started using a basic zapper and I got the worst herpes breakout ever. ... ... How could this be? ... ... I zapped longer for a few days but it only got worse so I quit using the zapper all together. ... ... Tammy   [End]

• Atelier Robin F125 first impressions   by Newport  7y   8,232  Cross-post

The F125 square wave frequency generator replaces our F150/155/105 frequency generators. It is a completely new design with many new features. The main one being that it can run standalone up to 1500 program files copied from a PC or Mac. It is also possible to connect the F125 to a computer via a USB port and control it with the F100 3.0 software for MS-Windows in the same way our F150/155/105 operate from a PC. ... ... http://www.atelierrobin.net/p30.htm ... ... ... Been using a Zapper (Ultimate Zapper) now for a few months with some very good results, both in Candida, Parasite control as well as ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Antoine Priore-Healing powers of longitudinal waves [SCALAR]   by anunnaki  9y   8,024

Don’t forget the TERMINATOR utilises Scalar energy although obviously on a much lower scale :) ... AKI ... ... ----------------------------------------- ... ... Healing powers of longitudinal waves ... ... Healing via longitudinal waves, time reversal of cells (de-differentiation), Priore’s machine, Beardens proposed ”blanket” version, using the electric power grid for healing waves or for broadcasting disease patterns. Scalar Biowar. ... ... The good news! ... ... ”Any sort of disease whatsoever - physical or mental - will be rapidly curable, simply and cheaply. It will be possible to reverse aging and rejuvenate t ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Any success story with candida using a zapper?   by Tammy1105  11y   8,001

Has anybody had any success treating candida with a zapper? I am thinking of getting Super Zapper Deluxe and the program key specific to candida (common fungi). I was wondering if anybody had success treating candida with any kind of zapper. OK, I don’t have to get rid of it completely. I just want to feel a little better. ... ... Any comments greatly appreciated. ... ... Tammy   [End]

• HELP PLEASE: Any advice about the right Zapper for CANDIDA and General u...   by joejac  4y   7,897  Cross-post

Hello everybody, ... This is my first post, thanks in advance for your patience and support. ... ... 1.- Thank you very much for this information: ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1599844#i ... ... http://www.petzapper.com/CC1.html ... ... 1.1 But as per the above link, there is not a range of frequencies that can kill the candida, plase see this other post: ... ... 2.- http://curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1599835 ... In the book The Cure For All Diseases In the book The Cure For All Diseases there are several references to this problem Frequencies affecting these fungi are from 384.2kHz to 388. ...   [retrieve this message]

• RE: Homemade RIFE Machine using Computer program and stereo amplifier...   by jimmy7001  11y   7,868

I am attempting to build a simple rife Machine ”Zapper” that uses specific frequencies. ... ... This link shows the basic principal.... this guys sells all the frequencies on CD, but a computer program called Blaster5 does the same thing: ... http://www.holman.net/rife/Hardware/hardware.html ... ... This site also has the Blaster5 program available for free download: (it seems that many who sell the rife units out there use this program to generate the frequencies) ... http://www.holman.net/rife/Software/Blaster_5/blaster_5.html ... ... This site ”ups” the power with a car ignition coil: ... http://www.keelyne ...   [retrieve this message]

• Where can I obtain Syncrometer Plans & Schematic?   by explorer  11y   7,616

Where can I get the schematic plans for building a Syncrometer?Has anyone built one themselves?How is an audio oscillator used?Any info would be appreciated!   [End]

• Thyroid and my stubborn parasites   by #95369  5y   7,591  Cross-post

I recently had a health breakthrough when a alternative health care provider here in London gave me Barnes thyroid temperature test form to fill in and tested hair samples I sent and I clearly have hypothyroidism. Also according to his hair analysis tests shows I have parasites which is affecting my thyroid function. After 5 weeks no joy with the wormwood, ionic silver and cramp bark medication I need some serious help. ... ... I feel awful, I have never been this fat or tired in my life and I’m constantly irritable and have 100’s of other symptoms which are driving me up the wall. ... ... Has anyon ...   [retrieve this message]

• electric shock as first aid for poisonous bites   by Newport  5y   7,564  Cross-post

from: http://www.echotech.org/technical/az/aztext/azch11di.htm#Elec ... ... ... ... I received the following account of scorpion bites from Don and JoAnn Mansfield in Mali. Don works in agriculture; JoAnn runs the clinic. ... ... ”The missionary I replaced had told me how to treat scorpion stings with a pair of `electric shockers.’ Frankly I did not believe it. Three weeks after we arrived a woman we knew came to the clinic. She had been stung on the side of her foot by a BIG scorpion of the kind that are common here. She was bent over with pain. We had nothing but an antihistamine, which did not help. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Highly conductive rubber tube   by truecolor  4y   7,514

Recently, I bought (at eBay) a conductive rubber tube to use with Tens, Zappers “or other stimming device”. They sell the tube with 3 different diameters and by lenght… ... ... I tried silicon wristbands in the past, but the conductivity was weak. ... ... What surprises me is that this rubber is highly conductive, even when I use it around my ankles. Another bónus is the fact that it can be “shaped and wrapped around limbs etc.” ... ... In fact, I am considering to shape the rubber over some old frame glasses, as I have a machine that produces frequencies to heal the eyes. This would be better than the o ...   [retrieve this message]

• Whats is better a Zapper or a rife machine like the GB4000?   by rifestudy123  7y   7,443

The Zappers cost around $100 and the other rife type machines are around $2000 so i would think the $2000 machines are better but there seems to be more talk about Zappers. ... So which is better and why? ... And which Zappers work and for what? ... ... Also, do Zappers kill viruses?   [End]

• HELP! How To Use My Zapper for Lyme Infection?   by ellyk  8y   7,359

I bought a Zapper because I have a persistant, chronic Lyme infection. After 3 years of I.V. treatments and enough oral drugs to choke a horse I am willing to try anything! ... ... My Infectious Disease Specialist is actually a very good doctor who recommends allot of alternative herbal treatments and such, however, he has NO opinion about the Zapper or Rife machines because he has not had time to research them. ... ... My Zapper has 6 modes and I have NO IDEA which mode I am supposed to use for a Lyme infection. I have tried to use charts that I have found on the internet but I am illiterate when ...   [retrieve this message]

• Best zapper or other device for Candida?   by jazzbones  4y   7,349  Cross-post

Hi, ... I recently was given one of Don Croft’s ”Terminator” zappers (the kind with the crystals and orgone generation). I tried it out just a little- with AMAZING, Miraculous results. (Over a period of about 10 days, I have been able to discontinue the 300 mg of daily Effexor that I’ve been on for about 7 years!). ... ... Now I want to tackle the longstanding Candida issue. My question is, is the ”Terminator” a good (the best?) zapper for this purpose, or should I consider purchasing another kind? ... ... I’m also confused about how to use it. I’ve been very sporadic, using it for an hour here and th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded U.S. Patented PARASITE pathogen KILLER!!! PHOTO HERE!   by vtool  8y   7,299

The M-Pulse 5000 produces a very powerful, AC (alternating current) magnetic ... pulse. Ordinary magnetic pulsers operate differently (use DC – direct current) ... and can not be compared to this device. ... ... This oscillating magnetic field occurs as often as two times per second ... (adjustable). The frequency of the pulse is 5kHz (each individual pulse oscillates ... at a rate of 5,000 times per second) ... ... Oscillating magnetic fields have been shown to be very effective at killing ... microbes (tests performed on food - researchers can use the links at the ... bottom of this page) ... ... The M-Pulse 5000 comes ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• algien habla español   by bus  12y   7,207

me gustaria comunicarme con algien que tenga experiencia en el uso del zapper y todo el tratamiento de la Dr. Clark, a ser posible en Españon ... Muchas gracias   [End]

• Violet Ray   by sybill66  5y   7,177  Cross-post

I’m considering getting a Violet Ray device for cosmetic purposes (skin toning, wrinkles, grey hair, cellulite, spider veins) and to improve lymph flow. ... ... I’d be curious to hear your experiences with the Violet Ray? ... ...including...how long everyday would I have to use to to see results? How lasting are the results? Does it produce a strange odor from the skin? How safe is it? Any negative effects? ... ... Many, many thanks in advance for sharing your experiences.   [End]

• Best Zappers? Ultimate vs. Harmonic Quad vs. M7 Bio-Energizing Zapper?   by #113209  5y   7,077

Well after exhaustive searching and reading, it appears that the three best Zapper choices are The Ultimate Zapper $150, The Harmonic Quad Zapper $350 or the M7 Bio-Energizing Zapper $300 (they also seem to have a $150 model called the Genetic M4). ... ... Given a condition of intestinal parasites, the only one that is capable to work deep enough in the intestine is the M7 from the Philippines - according to Dr James Overman - though he recommends against it because he claims it kills good parasites as well (but then he sells his own brand - the Harmonic Quad Zapper) while the people that tout ...   [retrieve this message]

• Detection of Heavy Metals Fscan 2 DIRP's...   by vtool  10y   7,066

http://www.royalrife.com/metalfreq.html ... METAL FREQUENCIES ... ... ... This frequency list was researched by Dr. Toshihiko Yayama in Japan. He used the F-Scan with reagents and patients with known metal poisoning. ... ... Frequencies have been rounded to the nearest 100 Hz. To test for metals, a DIRP is done from 30,000-60,000 Hz in 100 Hz steps. The mercury frequency has been confirmed by others. These frequencies are intended for research in detecting the presense of metals. They are not intended for use as treatment. Treatment should include chlorella and other materals as needed. ... ... Arsenic 3040 ...   [retrieve this message]

• Newbie Zapper Frequency Confusion   by dax702  5y   6,991

Hi all, ... I’m considering buying a Zapper from ZapperGuy on eBay. I am a bit confused though about these different frequencies. In Hulda Clark’s book, she says: ... ... ”Any positively offset frequency kills all bacteria, viruses and parasites simultaneously given sufficient voltage (5 to 10 volts), duration (seven minutes), and frequency (anything from 10 Hz to 500,000 Hz).” ... ... I have trouble understanding why for example, ZapperGuy has Zappers available at 15Hz, and another that has these three frequencies: 30KHz, 2.5KHz and 15Hz ... ... Can someone clarify what a person should purchase in order ...   [retrieve this message]

• The dangers of zappers with some parasites   by david1o1  28mo   6,973

Hello, :) ... ... I want to warn the persons who are fascinated about zappers but don’t know what they can or can’t do. ... ... I have tried most zappers on the market and there is a lot of hype and no so much effectiveness. ... ... Zappers can indeed help to kill some kind of worms in some parts of the body. And against small organisms like bacterias they are probably effective. ... ... But zappers can’t kill all kind of worms in all parts of the body, and they can be dangerous in some cases. ... ... There are parts of the body where the current can’t go, because of its constitution or because of an obstruction o ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Video Embedded Concise Instructions - Learn how to Build Your Own Beck Electrification ...   by unleashhealth  4y   6,890  Cross-post

... ... ... All information and diagrams provided by Unleash Health ... All rights reserved, Copyright 2010 (Rev. 5/26/10) ... ... ... ... This document has been compiled to help others and assist them with building their own blood electrification devices. This guide is relatively simplified but should give you a good understanding of how to put a functioning unit on a solderless breadboard for your own use and/or experimentation. ... ... ... Please note: This method of development of the electrifier is meant for self construction and use, and is not how the device offered is built. It is a professio ... [Image Embedded Here] [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Zapping/Fscan Knee arthritis, borna virus, TB virus...   RN by vtool  10y   6,857

Greetings Zapper fans, ... ... I have recently had almost crippling knee pain, this residual from a knee injury (hyperextension) from kickboxing aerobics back in 98. I had been doing GREAT after some N.C.R. and NMT from Dr. Salas, considering that here in Ukraine, since my June relocation to here, I have NEVER done so much walking in all my life! But alas, I ran out of TRANSFER FACTOR (which I have shipped to me by family member), and the old viral and parasitical attacks ensued on this injured body part of mine (which I think I read from Dr. Clark about this... viral and parasitical infe ...   [retrieve this message]

• LINK: Plans for Bob Beck's Pulser "Plant Stimulator"   by nordskoven  11y   6,841

Bob Beck, who pioneered a whole application of electrical blood and lymph cleansing, put his plans out for all to use. Here’s a link to Beck’s plans, which can be easily made by those who are proficient in electronics. ... ... http://www.happyherbalist.com/silver.htm   [End]

• General Zapping vs. FREQUENCY SPECIFIC zapping   by vtool  9y   6,682

”The only challenge remaining is finding the right frequencies for your purposes. As Dr. Royal Rife once said, if you have the wrong frequency or set of frequencies you will get no effect. For help in finding the right frequencies for your needs, contact the Frequency Research Foundation.” ... ... posted by Jeff Sutherland @ 4:48 AM to http://www.frequencyresearch.org/2005/04/abpa-connecting-frequency-generator.... ... ... My personal experience has verified this claim, as I have both done *general zapping* and frequency specific zapping or frequency therapy. Those of you sick out there are wastin ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded eu class 1 licensed medical device super zapper-photo!   by vtool  8y   6,679

Parasite/pathogen killer, if you have the RIGHT specific frequencies, this is a great device to research and expirament with - add plate zapping set up to be WAY more down with it! ... ... ... ... ... The Hulda Clark Super Zapper is made in Germany for Dr. Clark Research. It is classified as a Class 1 medical device in the European Union countries. ... http://www.toolsforhealing.com/products/Zapper/Products/ProgramDriversSmartKe... ... ... http://www.platezapping.com http://www.platezapper.com ... http://www.drclarkresearch.net ... http://www.toolsforhealing.com ... ... I suppose, like my IDIOT local medical doc ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Zapper Results... Oy!   R by John Cullison  12y   6,673

Hi! ... ... I got my Zapper early last week and started zapping. My wife started zapping on Wednesday. I also got my copy of The Cure for All Diseases, and also Confessions of a Medical Heretic, both of which are fascinating reading. Since we had such peculiar results with the zapper, I thought I’d share them with y’all. ... ... Just for the record, let me state that my wife and I started cleansing, etc., in February of 2002. We started with colon cleansing, moved on to herbal parasite cleansing, and we’ve done liver flushes (I’ve done 4, she’s done 3). Most of my information can be found in th ...   [retrieve this message]

• pain all over, please help   by howyung  7y   6,545  Cross-post

Hi, I have chronic pain for over 25 years. It has been getting worse lately that I do not khow how to live this moment to the next one. sore and deep bone pain moving around my body that I felt like to have somebody pounding or deep massage me very hard to relif the pain. Now the pain must done a lot damage that I felt my blood vessels also sore and ache and tightening my leg and foot. When I stand still thousands of nerve fibres under my skin are tintling. I also have muscle pain too tender to touch. There are hundreds of fat knots beneath my skin (was diagnosed as Lipoma) too painfu ...   [retrieve this message]

• difference between Clark Zapper and Rife frequency generator?   by wallace777  8y   6,487

hey, im kinda confused on whats the difference between the Clark Zapper and Rife Frequency generator!?!? I know the Frequency generator you can generate any frequency you want, but can you do it with the Clark Zapper? i checked ClarkZapper.net and found out that you can build a actuall Clark Zapper. its pretty cool. I built my own rife frequency generator through a Stereo. I’m using my PC sound card output to generate any frequency i desire through software. Although they say most of the rife frequencies are out of date and youd need a Fscan2 to see which actuall frequency hits. Anyw ...   [retrieve this message]

• Aureus+Fungus infection regressing after many years   by codexaureus  3y   6,454  Cross-post

Bad infection between the little and fourth toes. Dragged what may have been fungus to the surface by electrifying the skin with a puls generator (1-2mA at 5V, 30kHz pulse). The electrodes were two small pieces of copper tubing, the negative electrode placed between the little and fourth toes, the positive between the big and second toes. Removed some small ’white wires’ that came to the surface. ... ... After the skin healed up a small metal pin was placed between the little and fourth toes. The negative electrode was connected to the pin, the positive electrode was placed in the mouth with en ...   [retrieve this message]

• Building a zapper   by #49021  8y   6,422

I am trying to build a simple zapper with positive dc offset can someone help me with a schematic diagram.   [End]

• It's ROYAL RIFE time on EBAY   by -2tuff-  10y   6,344

... Rife machine EMEM3D type. Brand new machine!! ... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1279&item=5522995055&rd=1 ... ... ... RIFE MACHINE NEW WITH PLASMA TUBE FREE RIFE COMPUTER. ... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1279&item=5522242508&rd=1 ... ... ... Biosolutions Rife Wellness Current Frequency Generator ... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1279&item=5720561246&rd=1 ... ... ... EM7V RIFE PLASMA BIO-FREQUENCY MACHINE ... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1279&item=5523030360&rd=1 ... ... ... Rife Machine (ENERGY WELLNESS) Brand New!!!! ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• warning about www.zapperguy.com   by viva  11y   5,860

I just want to mention to everyone and anyone interested in the ordering a zapper from www.zapperguy.com. Unfortunately, I ordered and sent money for 2 zappers from him. I sent the money for postal charges as well. This was over 3 months ago... I have never received them! ... ... I emailed him, inquiring of what the status of my order was and he did not respond back. ... ... I am concerned that this may happen to anyone else. Do not order from him. ... ... I am also interested if this has happened to anyone else. ... ... viva ...   [End]

• Dark Field Microscopy and blood electrification   by SDK  4y   5,839  Cross-post

Hi All ... ... I have had my third Dark Field Microscope (DFM) blood exam yesterday and here is the scope of my progress since 22.Jun.2009. ... ... I was on juicing, minerals, homeopathic antifungals, intestinal cleaning remedy etc. in a somewhat erratic manner due to being new to this healing stuff since 22.Jun.2009 when I started digging for information to fix what the pros would not even identify. ... ... My first DFM exam in Aug 2009 showed: ... ... - Red blood cells clumped into necklaces of ”coin” stacks. Very few loose red blood cells present. ... - Fair portion of red blood cells torn by bacteria. ... - Clu ...   [retrieve this message]

• Duty cycle and Even Harmonics   by #68716  4y   5,776

Hi Zapper folks ... ... What duty cycle(s) would produce even harmonics? ... ... Thank you!   [End]

• Please,How to use Sota Silver Pulser?   by #65884  8y   5,723

Hello all, ... A friend of mine let me borrow her Sota Instruments Silver Pulser. I have been ”using” it for two weeks now, but I never had any instructions because my friend lost them. Could someone PLEASE tell me the right way to use it? For instance how high should I turn it up? (I have been turning it up as high as I can stand to.) How long should I leave it on? (I have been wearing it turned on for two straight hours per day.) Where do I place the electrodes? (I have been putting both electrodes on the same wrist for the past few days, but both of them on the pulse point until I came ...   [retrieve this message]

• Warts on lip   by SimsVine  14mo   5,697  Cross-post

Hello all - ... ... I have warts on my upper lip, which are spreading and growing. ... ... History/description: ... Also, I had a wart at the base of my penis about 4 years ago which I froze off and has not returned. About this time is when the first bump showed up on the edge of my lip. It was not a hard white bump like I now have. I have several hard white/clear bumps which are clearly visible, and then an area where small ones formed in a cluster. ... ... Treatment: ... I have been using ACV by soaking a paper towel and holding it on my upper lip for 5-10 min until the lip changes color. After about 2 da ...   [retrieve this message]

• Where to buy a violet ray device   by #45216  9y   5,690

Hi I’ve seen some posts on this list that speak highly of the violet ray devices. Does anyone know of a good place to buy a restored vintage violet ray, or where to buy a new one that is built the same way the originals were?   [End]

• Will zappers kill the scabies mites?   by jay choi  9y   5,659

Hello ... ... i have some questions about zappers. ... you say the zappers you sell kills parasites... ... ... i am suffering with the skin disease named ”scabies mites” ... ... did you ever hear about scabies?? they are very tiny mites,burrows into the human ... ... skin...lays eggs inside the skin...very itchy,stings alot..more info about scabies ... ... ... ...   [End]

• differences between Blood Cleaner and Zappers   by cecchetti  4y   5,652  Cross-post

I’m very new on this and confused because I do not understand the difference between zappers (Hulda Clark) and blood cleaner (Bob Beck) application. I Know the different frequencies each ones perform but how can I know which one do I need to use for example to treat cancer or treat VIHS or chronic fatigue syndrome? Thanks for help me   [End]

• Dawn of the Zappers and the Fight starts   RN by anunnaki  10y   5,637

... ******************************************** ... * Dawn of the Zappers and the Fight starts * ... ******************************************** ... ... 2nd April 2004 ... Article By: Anunnaki ... ... You may or not be aware of the new Dawn of the Dead film from Universal Pictures released last month. Well whilst watching the first 9 minutes of this movie on a preview show on Channel 4 TV I had some thoughts enter my head. We know that the bible predicts we will all fall to the new plague which people like Dr.Leonard Horowitz ...   [retrieve this message]

• ParaZapper is good enough   by eksangha  7y   5,626

Every now and then new people are confuse about what zapper to buy. ... ... Many site claim that their zapper are better than others or was approve by ... Dr. Clark. ... ... I always check many zapper on the site very often. The one I found was disturb me ... was the The Ultimate Zapper. I really disagree with his claim. I own one of his, so the Delux 2004, so the old ParaZapper and many more. The $10 zapper work as well ... for many people. I end up make 500 of them myself. ... ... Just to let people know that sickness can also come from mites! If you can eliminate demodex mites with the zapper, I guarante ...   [retrieve this message]

• variZapper   by #122067  5y   5,573  Cross-post

Has anybody used or come across the varizapper ? I know its a little more expensive but just want to get one that can do all the jobs and is reliable. ... ... There are so many out there and its totally confusing . ... ... Thanks   [End]

• Audio Embedded Celebrity Karen Allen claims Chronic Lyme cure after 2 days of Ultimate ...   by Johlysid  27mo   5,508  Cross-post

Karen Allen is most famous (I think) for being in superman and Indiana Jones ... movies (including the last one) ... ... http://www.phiyakushi.com/miracles/audio/20100523_Karen_Allen.mp3 ... ... If for whatever reason that link doesn’t work just google ... ”ultimate zapper karen allen” ... ... I’m not endorsing any of this but I did listen to the whole interview and ... thought it was interesting. ... ... I’m thinking about buying the ultimate zapper too. ... ... Any discussion appreciated. [Audio Embedded Here]   [End]

• A MUST HAVE ZAPPER (the BEST of the BEST)   by eksangha  8y   5,492

I haven’t been online for a long long time. I was busying testing out the new GAMMER GENERATOR zapper from Dr. Clark (I think). This new zapper is the best out of all the zapper out there. The 2004 or 2006 Delux zapper, was use with the wrist band, its not that effective. BUT, the GAMMA GENERATOR zapper, work as accurate as my test goes. I wouldn’t recommend anybody to buy the Super Zapper Delux 2004 or 2006, a $189 US. The GAMMA GENERATOR is a lot pricy, around $400 US. But it work just exactly as it says to be. All you need to do is, punch in the exact pathogen frequency and you ...   [retrieve this message]

• Anyone CURED of TYPE 1 DIABETES thru zapping?   by btm66  9y   5,486

Does anyone know of anybody who has been cured of TYPE 1, insulin dependent, diabetes through zapping or through any other means? ... ... There’s a lot of information on the web about ”helping” your Type 2 diabetic, but Type 1 is totally different and what applies to Type 2 usually DOES NOT apply to Type 1s. ... ... Can anybody help? ... ... Thanks.   [End]

• NEW DEVICE CREATED MegaMagPulser/Frankenstein/Magzilla   by The_Comeback_Kid  11y   5,452

... I posted this in bob beck forum...but is only related to that forum and even more loosely related to this zapper. ... In short, this electromagnrtic coil device construction ... has NOTHING to do with zappers. This is similiar to, but NOT thw Doug Coil Device! ... ... The device name is still not completely decided on. ... Discussion/construction started anew as of 12/1/03 approx...so we are all still in loop to see the evolution of this device take off. Some names being thrown around are: ... Megamagpulser, Frankenstein, and Magzilla...even ”Big Coil Device.” Thus look for any posting from 12/1/03 with ...   [retrieve this message]

• Report on Advanced Bio-Photon Analyzer   by #15132  10y   5,445

I got an Advanced Bio-Photon Analyzer several weeks ago, and have been running it almost constantly since then. The ABPA sends information to every cell of a subject’s body simultaneously. It is said to work on the energy body rather than directly on the physical body, and to defeat disease by raising the general vitality to allow the body’s immune system to again function as it ought. ... ... The results of running the ABPA almost 24/7 for several weeks have not been what I expected. ... ... I was very uncomfortable the first night I ran it. My right thigh felt weird, and I just couldn’t relax ...   [retrieve this message]

• Oleander with Bob Beck Protocol   by Nobel Metal  4y   5,418  Cross-post

For Dquixote1217 please, and any and all, Thank you: ... ... Please in the subject of ’blood zapping’ and ’Magnetic Pulser’, what is the Truth (the blood truth and danger, if any at all) of Blood zapping and or the Magnegic pulser protocol while on the daily three Tablespoon’s of ’Oleander Soup’ per 24 hours?, (and or garlic and onions for that matter.) ... ... The Magnetic Pulser has just arrived from Sota, Canada, and we here have never plugged it in as yet, but will post first, and Thank you all, and if anyone knows from real and true blood knowledge, in the two together, and if there would be a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Zapper for tooth infections   by Antarehs  5y   5,325

Hi! I’m really new at this zapper and pulser thing, but I have root canals, receding gums (due to ill-fitting crowns) which caused bone loss and pockets I can’t reach with even a water flosser, and now a toothache. Great oral hygiene hasn’t helped so far. I don’t want another root canal but can’t afford to lose another tooth either. I’ve heard both zappers and pulsers can help with these kind of infections. ... ... I’m thinking about the Terminator II zapper and MAYBE also a Biotronix pulser. ... ... What do you think of the Terminator II? Any other/better suggestions? How would I best use it for ...   [retrieve this message]

• Choosing a Multi Wave Oscillator   by ILOM  9y   5,288

Hi, ... ... I am looking for help in choosing a Multi Wave Oscillator. I am aware that this is a Zapper Forum, but I couldn`t find any specific forum for MWOs, so I was hoping that there might be somebody here who either has some info or could tell me where to find more info. ... I have found several companies selling them in very different price ranges, but most of them recite Lakhovsky a lot and don`t give that much information on their specific oscillator in comparison to other companie`s oscillators. But even if they did, I don`t have enough knowledge in electronics to make a sound decision. ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Stop ALL mites-exist no more.   by eksangha  7y   5,269

Four or Five months ago I was conductint a test on mites that live on/in your skin. ... I’ve tried everything from almost all kind of product from many website. None help at all. Some make it worst! ... ... Do you hate it when mites crawling on/in your skin? Very anoying isn’t it. ... Not only that, it cause many irritations to the skin, possible hair lost! ... ... Here is what I found to STOP IT COMPLETELY! Oops! There is one side effect. If you are planning to have a baby, Do Not follow this protocal. ... ... The answer is NEEM, YES NEEM. Take fresh Neem capsulse as bottle directed. If it’s not fresh, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Beck plood electrifyer and Hepatitis C??   by wellnessyoga  7y   5,265  Cross-post

Would anyone on this forum know if Bob Beck’s Blood electrification or else Hulda Clark’s zapper could safely be used by someone with Hepatitic C AND a liver transplant??? This lady received a liver transplant because of Hepatitis C, but hepatitis sadly returned after she had received the transplant. ... Any information in this unusual situation will be highly appreciated! Thanks! ... wellnessyoga   [End]

• Bipolar Disorder, Lesson on Zapping for Health   RN by vtool  10y   5,221

Dr. Jeffery Sutherland has written on his website about the use of the Terminator. However, when I was contacting these medical research scientists and experts in electronic medicine, the Fscan II was recommended to me over all other devices as a starting device. ... ... I know from hard won personal experience that any ”general” frequency or ”zapper” is NOT as effective, nor even capable against all pathogens or organisms!!! ... ... I zapped with an RSG-1 using the Clark general frequency of 2820 or whatever it is (I don’t have the numbers with me at present) for MORE than 3 weeks!!! I did ...   [retrieve this message]

• Just purchased Sota SPL1 Silver Pulser Lite on eBay for $58   by dax702  5y   5,207  Cross-post

Ok, I finally bit the bullet, well, a small bullet and found a new Sota Silver Pulser Lite on eBay for $58 and $5.60 shipping! (username is gfps on ebay.ca if anyone is interested) I was going to buy it directly from Sota but they wanted almost $30 in shipping. Anyways, for people who have this device, can you point me to any helpful guides, or pointers, etc?   [End]

• Success stories using electricity to cure your HIV or other related dise...   by Sutekh  6y   5,137

I have read and watched most of becks work and video’s on Dr Robert C beck, including Don Crofts work and Hulda Clarks, and i know it’s very true when others say, cures are being ”suppressed” by others or just not recognized in this modern world, unless they’re approved by the FDA which no one can afford to do! unless of course you run a billion dollar profit drug company :) who will happily sell you their drugs to suppress your symptoms for a few years :) ... ... Any of you who has had success using electricity, using any form of Zapping device or other electric devices, please tell us your su ...   [retrieve this message]

• which is the better machine between the bcx ultra and the gb-4000?   by the dude11110  5y   5,128  Cross-post

There’s alot of who-ra about the frequency machines.I have done quite a bit of reading and have narrowed my choices between these two machines(BCX Ultra and The GB-4000).If any experienced user is out there and reads this message,please give your opinion on this topic.I really want an honest view. ... Any takers?   [End]

• Zapper with wrist straps? Z4ex Extreme???   by #121910  4y   5,111

Just wondering if anyone knows anything about this particular zapper. I have never had or used one. I did once have a tens unit. Are they similar? Can you strap the handles on to your body or do you have to hold them. I like the idea of the wrists straps, but want to know first if anyone else has used them. How does one put them on the abdomen, with tape? How long do you hold them or leave them on the body and how do you know if they are working. What do you feel? How do you know if there is die off? Thanks to anyone who can help me here......   [End]

• FreqGen is the best and cheap   by eksangha  9y   5,099

I know you might thing owning a zapper is enough, especially the one call ”zapper delux 2004” from dr clark or any other dr. I own one but the best one I found out ... was from http://www.noriftrife.com. This software contain both dr clark zapper and mr rife fequency generator, the wolrd first cancer cured freqGen discovered. ... ... With the zapper, I spend over one hour to get rid of sickness but the No Rift Rife freqGen takes only 3 min. and you can feel that the part being zapped full of tinkling. You don’t burn your wrist like the all the zapper did. ... ... I invent or you can invent your own ...   [retrieve this message]

• Electric fence effective?   by caliman  8y   5,078

I was in orchard supply hardware the other day and was looking at an electric fence kit for dogs and cats that put out a single jolt of 1000 volts,..they also have a kit for cattle and horses but looked way to intimidating.... ... ... my question is if getting jolted by this would have any effect or is the frequency wrong or harmful? ... ... I believe its 60 hz and powered by 110 volts. ... ... I heard of farmers throwing themselves against the fence to cure incurable ross river virus. ...   [End]

• Zapper schematic collection   by #76035  6y   5,050

... http://zappers.narod.ru ... ... We saw a lot of discussions about which zapper to buy, which one is superior to another, etc. What we start to forget is, that all the zappers are inherited (even not as a schematic) from Clark’s original and that zapper was supposed to be DIY device. ... For many people buying a zapper is the only option, but for some DIY enthusiasts building a zapper could be more interesting than using it. ... Here I found a collection of good designs of zappers: ... ... http://zappers.narod.ru ... ... Enjoy :)   [End]

• SYNCROMETER electric circuit scheme   by #38619  9y   5,012

Hi everybody, ... I just finished reading Ms.Clark’s The Cure for All Diseases. ... I have assembled zapper and it seems that it works. I do not know, whether it helps me and so I would like to try to set up ... SYNCROMETER. I do not have chance to order the book Syncrometer Science Laboratory Manual in my country. Can anybody send me the electrical circuit scheme of the apparatus? Some small notices would be also appreciated. ... Thanks in advance ... Milos   [End]

• zappers & parasites leaving through the skin   R by Karma  12y   4,985

To: ... From: ”Karma Tucker” ... Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 09:09:25 -0500 ... Subject: Re: [bowelcleanse] zappers ... ... ... I had heard of parasites leaving through the skin, ears, and nose when using ... the Awareness products. I had never actually seen it. This woman knew she ... was very infested because she could pull a hair out of her leg and a tiny ... white worm was attached to the hair follicle. This is what she told me when ... she called. That is one reason I suggested she try a zapper and Black ... walnut tincture. She started zapping and she said they started leaving ... through her skin. She said t ...   [retrieve this message]

• your advice on the best zapper   by rudrapriya  4y   4,982  Cross-post

... Oh wise alternative healing ones. I invite your advice and comment. ... ... i have been a member on and off since the inception. ... ... ... i tried to search the history but i need the latest wisdom. ... ... ... i live 95% on live foods now. i started in 1974. but had a few times when i went back to cooked food. 100% living is my goal. i want to help my loved ones get rid of the parasites that i once had. i want them to do it fast. Zappers i have learned are quick so: ... ... I must purchase a Zapper. My research has surfaced the following three ... ... 1.The “terminator” zapper ... ... ... 2. The T-Rex Modified Ter ...   [retrieve this message]

• My new 15Hz Zapper   by eksangha  6y   4,968

I finally built my own 15Hz Zapper. You all know I own many, many, many portable Zappers. ... ... This come to my conclusion about lower the Hz the better the pentration. Ok, Dr.Clark, I take your words for it. ... ... Two months ago I built a 15Hz Zapper, cause me 35$ US. To my very success surprised. ... The unit work very effective and alot faster than all of my Zapper combine! ... ... No, you don’t need a specific Freq to kill the many ailments. The 15Hz, I don’t know how it does it-All I know is Clark was right-I bet she knew this all along! ... ... I recommend this to ALL THE WORLD, WHOEVER YOU ARE, MA ...   [retrieve this message]

• ParaZapper blows smoke rings! Read here!   by freelastchance  9y   4,964

ParaZapper Said: ”I have heard this from a number of users of the ZP zapper. Again, it is cheap and minimally effective. ... ... I am preparing a page to show the difference and will post it soon. ... ... OK, here it is: ”I have heard this from a number of users of the ZP zapper. Again, it is cheap and minimally effective. ... ... I am preparing a page to show the difference and will post it soon. ... ... OK, here it is: http://www.paradevices.com/cheap_zapper.html” ... ... Be sure and visit the link as well, because he’s sure to sell you one of his with this kind of convincing! In fact, the evidence is so clear ...   [retrieve this message]

• sotainstruments.com: Microelectric bug killers!   by nordskoven  11y   4,964

http://www.sotainstruments.com/ makes a grand set of electrical zapper-type blood and lymph cleansing boxes. This was developed by the guy who invented the portable strobe for cameras, Bob Beck, and plans are available gratis on the net. Beck likes this company and has no economic ties. ... ... The Beck blood cleaner works at 4 Hz, four pulses per second, and the lymph cleaner is a blast of electromagnetic energy that penetrates deep into tissue where the lymph glands store stuff like the virus that causes Shingles, from the viral residue from Chicken Pox. The third leg of the system is a jack ...   [retrieve this message]

• Modern Rife Machine Used In European Hospitals Now...   by vtool  10y   4,951

http://www.edgarcaycehouston.org/Research.htm ... Concept: All living organisms have specific resonate frequencies and micro currents associated with them including bacteria, virus, parasites, and fungus. ... ... Fact 1: If one takes two tuning forks of same frequency vibrating one will cause the other to vibrate. Similarly an Opera singer can shatter a crystal glass by sounding its resonate frequency. ... ... Fact 2: Viruses are living organisms. ... ... Theory 1: Broadcasting specific frequencies through the body can overload and destroy living pathogenic organisms when their specific frequency resonan ...   [retrieve this message]

• nail and skin fungus   by #54241  7y   4,935  Cross-post

wonder if zapper would be effective for getting rid of nail and skin fungus? has anyone experimented with/or succeeded in this? what kind of zapper, what voltage, frequency, and what length and frequency of treament sessions? the other product i noticed on the market was ZetaClear, anyone try this yet?   [End]

• eczema........& the zapper...my story so far   by hen27  7y   4,916  Cross-post

Has anyone had any success with curing eczema via the zapper? ... It will be two weeks tomorrow that I will be zapping (twice a day/7-7-7 cycle). ... ... Day 1: lots of sleep with some nausea. ... Day 2: Extreme Nausea, extreme fatigue, irritable, flare-u of eczema & just hopeless feeling ... Day 3: Symtoms worsen (as if that could happen)...so bad I gave up on hope! ... Day 4: Symtoms somewhat lessen but noticed extreme sensitivity to new allergens again (I thought I had overcome that) -- miraculously eczema appeared as though it was going away very rapidly from Day 1 to 4. ... Day 5 through now: Extreme sen ...   [retrieve this message]

• Zapping a Dog diagnosed as having Nasal Carcinoma / cancer   by Butterfly  3y   4,870  Cross-post

Hello ... (questions below) ... In early December my dog was diagnosed as having nasal carcinoma. The first symptoms I noticed was reverse sneezing and a little snoring but never suspected cancers. In October I notice a little blood coming from his nose. I had a rhinoscopy and CT scan performed and the Vet said the diagnosis was nasal carcinoma. ... ... In the beginning I gave him a lot of medicinal mushrooms, probiotics, chinese herbs, etc.. but soon he refused to eat his food with them in it. ... ... I started him on Artimisinin a form of wormwood January first and he has been on it since then. I i ...   [retrieve this message]

• HOMOZON is the cure for all disease.   by o2  19mo   4,862  Cross-post

Been taking Homozon for the past week. I wrote a lot of about how good food grade hydrogen peroxide is but after taking homozon I feel a thousand times better and I beleive it is a thousand times more powerful. Ozone is the way to go and nothing else even comes close. Ozone injections are probably the best but rediculously expensive and the only way u would be able to afford it is if u are anthony keidis (lead singer of red hot chili peppers). ... ... I listened to this interview about homozon and I am convinced it is the best form of oxygen therapy. It is the best bang for your buck and one of ...   [retrieve this message]

• Hulda Clark zapper v Bob Beck zapper   by Sleeping Beauty  5y   4,833  Cross-post

Hi! ... Just wondering if anyone out there knows if there is any substantial difference between the Hulda Clark zapper and the Bob Beck zapper? Are the electronics significantly different? Voltages? Square waves? Strength? Methods of usage? Effectiveness? ... Any comments appreciated! ... Ann.   [End]

• Does it kill candida or not?   by cleft_asunder  9y   4,828

Some claim it does, some claim it encourages it because the zapper kills friendly bacteria. What IS the story exaclty? ... ... Also, does anyone have experience with the Ultimate Zapper? Just ordered one from Canada. It costs 150 but has a 3 month trial. Supposedly the best or one of the best zappers on the market.   [End]

• Strange zapping side effects?   by beht  9y   4,819

I’ve only been zapping since last Saturday and using a zapperplans zapper. And on Monday, I went to the store and got two 5” long 3/4” copper tubes and replaced those little copper sticks that came with the zapper. I zapped with that and I found the whole thing much stronger. ... Has anyone had the following things happens a day or two after zapping? Today I feel like nerves and muscles are twitching and moving by themselves. Actually I don’t FEEL like they are, I KNOW they are. Mainly in my hands and forearms, by a couple of my thighs today too. Bare in mind, this has been happening to me on ...   [retrieve this message]

• Zapper Schematic and parts list   by babaloo224  6y   4,816

Can anybody give me a schematic of a low frequency zapper with a parts list? It would be much appreciated   [End]

• Orgone Zapper El Silverado   by Air  7y   4,811

Hello, ... ... After some research on zappers, I came across Orgone Zapper El Silverado. Something about it resonates with me and I am thinking of buying it even though it seems to take ages to arrive since is made in Africa. Does anybody have any experience with this zapper? Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks   [End]

• Difference between Magnetic pulser and PEMF device   by hunghung  24mo   4,808  Cross-post

I have skin parasites (Collembola mites). I have a magnetic pulser. It helps, but seems to have reach a plateau for my condition. ... ... I am considering a PEMF device, which is much more expensive. Does anyone know the difference between the two? In particular, does a PEMF device do something that a magnetic pulser can’t do.   [End]

• BIOENERGETIC NUTRITION(tm)It's all frequency   RN by anunnaki  10y   4,806

BIOENERGETIC NUTRITION(tm) It’s all frequency ... ... Rev. Ralph Fucetola, J.D. ... lifespirit@usa.net ... ... Authors Bio: ... http://pweb/na2k.net/lifespirit/biogrf.htm ... ... LifeSpirit Center ... http://pweb.na2k.net/lifespirit ... ... ... This paper explores the use of vibrational frequency as a form of Bioenergetic Nutrition(tm). The processes of consciousness and life are complex attunements of vibrational frequency. The essence of nutrition is not substance, it is energy. And the essence of energy is vibration or frequency. ... ... It has become commonplace among students of the new physics to say, ”everything is ...   [retrieve this message]

• The VIOLET RAY strikes again   RN by anunnaki  10y   4,781

I’ve been using my Violet Ray for about 3-4 weeks now with some most excellent results as mentioned in previous threads/testimonies. I have found that it doesn’t seem to do anything for dandruff as it is claimed, well at least not in the long term anyhow. It will still be sometime before I can tell you if I grow any hair back. My fingers are still much better and my leg/calf is fantastic. Nothing could work properly on my poor leg no supplements, zappers, Ozones or Colloidal Silvers. I suspected for a long time the Molecular Enhancer or George Lakhovsky MWO might sort it. Since the V ...   [retrieve this message]

• new to beck, please help with biotuner/magpulse   by peace4me  7y   4,736  Cross-post

i’ve used zappers for over a year now and they have absolutely changed my life... i won’t go into my healing story, but will say that ’complete’ healing has eluded me so i’ve purchased the biotuner/mag pulse/blood purifier. ... ... i believe that the technology (electric) works- since the clark zapper has made such a huge difference in my health. however, i’ve read here and elsewhere that the clark zapper doesn’t reach many areas so i’m giving the beck protocol a chance. ... ... here’s my first question: (i have the sota unit, which pulses for twenty minutes now rather than requiring the user to ...   [retrieve this message]

• Klebsiella and Ankylosing Spondylitis   by truecolor  6y   4,727

My wife suffers from Ankylosing Spondylitis. She is able to stop the inflammation and pain as long as she follows a very restrictive starch free diet. The smallest deviation from the diet I’ll cause the recurrence of pain. Then, she will have to fast and clean the intestines for several days in order to stop the process. The main problem is that starch is present in many hidden forms, and not just in the food. ... ... Ankylosing spondylitis (AS) is caused by Klebsiella pneumoniae infection: ... ... http://www.kickas.org/medical/11.shtml ... ... ... So, my first aim is to neutralize Klebsiella. Recently, t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Silver colloids structure water   by Gill Grabber  4y   4,722  Cross-post

I just found wonderful point-to-point-presentation on structured water and measured effect of silver colloids for health found here: http://www.rustumroy.com/Water%20Water%20Everywhere_LIVE%20H2O%20event_July%20rerecorded.ppt ... Silver Colloids info start on slide 33. ... ... Rus Tumroy is a professor who is studying the mystery of water and its ever changing properties. You should watch this 2 hours movie on the net about water (must see): ... http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5123182744103122879&hl=en# ... ... -------------------------------------------------------- ... I just build my own water ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded H. Pyloria Frequencies by Dr.Jeff Sutherland   by -2tuff-  9y   4,715

... What are H. Pylori Frequencies? ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Fighting the Medical Mafia Matrix & the aids SCAM ... ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸, 2TUFF ,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ ... Research the following excellent sources ... ... What are H. Pylori Frequencies? ... ... ... ... ... Many people have asked for frequencies for H. Pylori as it is often resistant to antibiotics. I have updated the frequencies based on seeing many more cases of H. Pylori. ... ... The photos above are from Barry Marshall’s picture book of H. Pylori. The one on the right is from a biopsy of his stomach after drinking a beaker full of the bacteria. ... ... Frequencies can vary with d ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• lip wart   by #131679  3y   4,708  Cross-post

Hello, ... About 5 months or so ago I discovered a small bump inside my bottom lip. It has gotten slightly larger but is still small (maybe 1/16” in diameter). I’m pretty sure its a wart because it even has a sort of ”cauliflower” look to it. The problem is that because it is on the inside of my lip it is wet area, I can’t keep anything on it. I’ve tried several natural cures that I believe would have worked but due to it’s location I had to quit treatment. I can get a round band aid to stick to the dry part of my lip and tuck the back of the band-aid between my lip and teeth when I sleep ...   [retrieve this message]

• Zappers Do Work!!!!!!!!!   RN by southern belle  9y   4,679

Yesterday I had a sore throat and started using my zapper directly on my throat area. I don’t have a fancy zapper....just the basic one Dr. Clark sells. ... ... So, I kept zapping my throat and today the sore throat is gone. ... ... Years ago, John Cullison suggested I use my zapper when I had a sore throat and I have never forgotten his advice. It works! ... ... Thanks, John C! ... Paulette   [End]

• Polyps and sludge found in gallbladder   by Polprincess29  11y   4,664

I recently thought I had food poisoning for the past 36 hours. I could not hold down any food or liquid. The vommiting slowed down to what I would get a mouthful like I get with acid reflux. I went to the hospital and they did a sonogram. They said they’re were polyps and sludge in my gallbladder but could not see them all too clearly because I am overweight. They suggested gallbladder surgery and I am on workers comp for a differnt thing and do not have medical coverage. They told me my white cell count was a little elevated and that if the pain gets worse at that time infection could spr ...   [retrieve this message]

• Improperly cleaned root canal cavity 100% cleaned by oil pulling and zap...   by #101282  4y   4,632  Cross-post

I had my root-canalled tooth removed in 2008. But the mainstream dentist just extracted it as though it were a normal decayed tooth and did not do the special scratching of the outer layer of the cavity, required for proper root canal cleansing. ... ... I was all the time feeling bad about this. So I decided to try to use a zappicator (a special magnet available from zappers sellers for cleaning parts of the body that cannot be reached by normal zappers.) After applying to the cavity, I noticed my heart beats jumped to 100 per min (my normal heat beat is around 70 pm.) I forgot to wash my m ...   [retrieve this message]

• current & skin resistance   by calzone  4y   4,630  Cross-post

Hello, ... ... Few days ago I made DIY Beck blood purifier, works good. My question is: how much current can you guys handle and what is your skin resistance measured between electrodes on wrist? ... ... Bob Beck said that skin resistance should be about 2 kohm, but my is (at best) about 50-100 kohm, no less than that. Electrodes are placed properly on the wrist, saturated with salted water. ... ... Also, I measured the current flowing thru my skin and maximum I can handle is about 1 - 1.2 miliamperes. 1.5 mA is really unpleasant, I cannot handle it. Bob said, that it should be ”several miliamperes” to a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Zapper dangers, true or false, reposted   by #29  12y   4,625

Reposted from the parasite forum: ... I ran across some info last night which was a warning stating that some woman in canada had caused herself neurological damage by using a zapper type of machine on herself. Does anyone know if this is a hoax or anything more on this? She was using it 40 minutes a day which is almost twice what Dr. Clark recommends. But Dr. Clark also states that using it longer won’t hurt you. And someone in one of the posts on here said that they use them for hours each day in her clinic. ... ... What I am wondering is if someone is making a false claim in an attempt to disc ...   [retrieve this message]

• Hypoglycemia, cured.   RN by diz  10y   4,611

I have/did have Hypoglycemia! ... ... I was diagnosed only a few months ago, but had been noticing the symptoms for over a year and it had gotten really bad, to the point where if I had Sugar or Carbs, after up to a half hour,(depending how much and what kind) I would almost go unconscience -Get really tired and not be able to talk, see, walk or hear straight. I got to controling it by a good diet and was doing good, but slowly I got back onto my old junk diet and began to get my symptoms back right away (over a couple of weeks I noticed them again). I had been reading in Hulda Clarks book, ”Th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Aids Cured/Amazing story   by eksangha  8y   4,599

Recent I just came back from my vacation from visiting a friend of mine who got aids. ... ... She been skinny for a year but doesn’t know what is wrong with her. Later she was diagnose with Aids. ... ... To make the story short, I bought Bob Beck Blood purifier and Hulda 2004 zapper. ... We use the Halda Clark zapper for all the food, with the 1k zappicator. ... ... We use Bob Beck Blood purifier on her everyday 8 hours ... ... Plus I mix a formila p.590 Cure for Aids and HIV, Clark to strenghten white blood cell so that it could kill invaders. ... ... It took all three method for over 3months. I CAN NOT BELIEVE TH ...   [retrieve this message]

• Zapping in saltwater / Scabies?   by #14219  10y   4,589

Hi, I’m new here. I’ve been using a Zapper for about 18 months- 2 years now, it’s the best!!! ... Anyway, I’m looking for information or links, (if there are any,) regarding using Dr Hulda Clarks Zapper to treat Scabies? I have spent hours searching the net and only found referancies to it, but no details. ... Also, I’m sure that I once read that to Zap ’hard to reach places one could submerge the effected body part in salt water whilst zapping normally. Now I can’t find a single referance to this anywhere. Since it looks like our household has Scabies, today I decided to Zap whilst lying in our ...   [retrieve this message]

• reactive arthritis- which zapper works?   by #115948  5y   4,574  Cross-post

help! i am not sure if any of the different zappers help with reactive arthritis. not sure which bug is causing it. i was told its a single cell microorganism. usually reactive arthritis is linked to herpes zoster, chlamydia and pneumonia and a bunch of others. does anyone know which zapper pulser helps with joint pain?   [End]

• Cracks/lines on fingertips   by april7176  8y   4,564

Since I started zapping I have have fine vertical lines on the skin on my fingertips. I’m sure I have read at some time that this is caused by a deficiency of something although they only appeared when I started zapping?! ... ... My nails also cracked and broke away after previously having been strong. ... ... Does anyone know what this could be as it is worrying me! :( ... ... Thanks   [End]

• Parazapper vs Terminator II   by new one  9y   4,552

The Zapper uses copper paddles and the Terminator II uses magnets and crystals supposedly for better conduction. Are there any opinions out there on which of the 2 is more efficient for viruses?   [End]

• HEPATITUS C CURED!!! - Zapped away...   by vtool  10y   4,542

http://www.rense.com/health3/rife-h.htm ... ... Rife Breakthrough - ... Hepatitis Zapped ... By Ken Welch ... ken_welch@bigfoot.com ... 8-31-99 ... ... On August 19th the New England Journal of Medicine carried an article warning that 2.7 million Americans now carry the Hepatitis-C virus, according to statistics from the CDC. This would make Hepatitis, a potentially fatal disease, the most common blood-borne infection in the country. Globally, the World Health Organization has reported that almost half the world’s population carries one or more of the various hepatitis virus, and fatalities are greater than f ...   [retrieve this message]

• First Time Zapper Story   R by Jimbo  11y   4,532

Well everyone, got my zapper last week after a lot of research on the web into electroherbalism and this is what happened to me. Read on only if u have a strong stomach. ... ... Day 1. Zapped for the usual 7on 20off 7on 20off 7on holding handholds in each hand. Felt like I had major activity in my abdomen, bowels. Kind of odd like a pressure. Very odd looking stools sry all. But full of what look like white things the size of corn. After 1 zapping session. Wild. ... ... Day 2. 7on holding in hands 20 off 7on holding either side of abdomen. One handhold against Liver which I have had pains in for the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Stainless steel vs. copper... The RSG-4   by petey123  8y   4,459

Hello there! If anybody out there can help me, I’d greatly appreciate it... ... ... I have a concern: ... ... I realize that copper seems to remain the standard for zappers, but I saw this mighty-impressive-looking zapper, the RSG-4 zapper, and I’m really tempted to buy it, since it has all the features one should want from a zapper, and it seems really durable and well thought-out... But here’s the diff... It has stainless steel contacts.... Now, I have heard and read that stainless has chromium and therefore imparts more metal ions into the skin than copper... and that copper provides more electr ...   [retrieve this message]

• Fscan, F165, Silver pulser...VTool   by sands777  8y   4,442

Hi VTOOL...please excuse my ignorance as I’ve been researching all of the links that you’ve given me (much appreciation) and it will take a few days for my brain to begin making sense of it all and put things in their proper category. ... ... I got this info below from the F165 website and came away with a question. ... ... ” internal channels that can run frequencies from 0 HZ to: A:3.9 Mhz, B:3.9 Mhz, C:20 Mhz” ... ... ... ... From what I’ve gathered the Bob beck silver pulser works as a blood purifier because of the low 4 HZ frequency and the placement of the electrodes over the arteries in the wrists and ...   [retrieve this message]

• Can zapper kill demodex mites?   by #84574  7y   4,426

Anyone tried it? ... ... Pls let me know. ... ... Thanks!   [End]

• Zappers "or" blood purifiers "or" Magnetic Pulsers.....   by IncredibleResolve  4y   4,406

As stated, I’m a total newbie. I’m in the major research mode. I’m just learning. I know nothing. ... ... Below is a quote from the site tools for healing: ... ... http://www.toolsforhealing.com/CD/Articles/D/DifferencesBetweenZappers.html ... ... ”In any event, to get back to the task at hand, how do these devices differ and do you need to use all three of them? In short, they are different in major ways and, Yes, you do need to use them all to be more effective in eliminating parasites of all types. The Zapper kills by passing an electrical current through the body. Electricity travels on the surfa ...   [retrieve this message]

• Connecting a Zapper to a AC/DC-adapter   by korre  10y   4,398

... Hey, ... ... Recently I got tired of constantly having to change batteries to my Zapper. ... ... Do you think it is possible to use an AC/DC transformer, which transforms the voltage from 220V to 9V, and also changes the current to DC? That is what I did, but I am not sure if the Zapper works as well. The AC/DC adapter probably does not change the current to a smooth DC-flow, but rather a ”pulsed” DC-flow. ... ... Is there any expert on Zapper-electronics that would know this kind of stuff? ... ... /Korre   [End]

• Has anyone tried a MZ6 Maestro Zapper   by quarrymaster  4y   4,338  Cross-post

Just wondering if anyone has tried or owns a MZ6 , looks interesting , because it has 6 freq , 30khz Clarks all around health , 10khz rife/crane recommended , 2.5khz for penetration with sweep function , 1.0khz food zapping , 15hz normalize blood,chronic pain,stimulate lymph , 7.83hz recommended by Dr Shumann...... for about $100.00 with shipping on E-Bay....... I have a freq gen and a counter and have used Rife’s freq to kill Lyme , but it takes minutes to dial in the freq and stabilize , so takes hrs. to do a session , plus big units and not portable , thought this might be a quick and ...   [retrieve this message]

• right syncrometer   by sarp  8y   4,338

hi everybody, ... i am going to make the syncrometer bcoz its like do or die stage for me. i am making one. ... if anybody can, please tell which circuit of syncrometer is correct - from book ”cure for all” or ”syncrometer laboratory manual”. ... also in syncrometer lab manual the 50k resistance is shown. is it potentiometer or just fixed resistor? if its a fixed res. then whats the wattage? ... also i am not getting 4.5 v batery here. can i connect three 1.5 v batteries in serial? ... and lastly i got audio o/p x’former which is having 5 leads for connection and the salesperson has told me its 8 ohm 90 ...   [retrieve this message]

• Any body know what is the best zapper right now?   by hkp  5y   4,329  Cross-post

I have a rife but no zapper. ... ... so I need the zapper for tapeworms. which i have. ... ... Anyone know? ... ... Is Don Crofts terminator ok?   [End]

• Image Embedded The F-Scan2 - a critical evaluation   by Stephan2  9y   4,319

Yesterday I received a used F-Scan2. ... ... I was interested in the unit since I had similar ideas of building such a device myself 10 years ago. The idea is quite simple: If there exist pathogens in the human body that have specific resonant frequencies with which one can destroy them, then it should be, at least hypothetically, possible to detect them with some kind of electronic device. My initial idea was that one should be able to detect minute changes in the impedance of the body at those resonant frequencies. ... ... A sort of spectrum analyzer for ’bugs’. ... ... The other way that I though ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• My experiences & tips for MMS, hyd.per., parsites, etc.   by ktbeth527  3y   4,318  Cross-post

Whatever questions you have, just ask. I have my own experiences I’d like to share, in a very honest light... the good & the bad points. ... ... For now, I can tell you I have a love/ hate relationship w/ them both (MMS & h/p). I got awesome results, esp. with the MMS. (For one, MMS works faster, deeper, and more convenient than h/p.) Almost ALL of my prior symptoms disappeared. It was awesome!! I got rid of TONS of worms, including tapeworm, (but still am getting rid of them too.) The thing is I’d went out of state for a 2 wk. family visit, where my sister’s dog slept on MY sleeping are ...   [retrieve this message]

• Multifrequency zapper Clark+Beck+Baklayan+Rife   by truecolor  6y   4,299

”Multifrequenz Zapper Clark + Beck + Baklayan + Rife neu”. ... ... I already have a German Clark+Baklayan zapper, but I must admit this one looks impressive… thought I needed an online translator to understand most of it. This seller has also several Colloidal Silver generators.[EDIT] I removed the link. ... ... It doesn’t hurt to take a pick. Maybe an inspiration to other zapper producers? ... ... Comments/reviews are always welcome... I don’t want to start a zapper collection!!! ... ... All the Best, ... truecolor   [End]

• Utimatte Zapper vs. Gamma Zapper.   by eksangha  7y   4,265

Don’t get me wrong here. I’m not here to debate of who is who the barnone. ... ... The Ultimate Zapper cost around $200 and the Gamma cost around $350, depending where you buy it. ... ... I have the 1st generation of UZ ( more stronger then the upgrade one which is basically the same). ... ... I have the ParaZapper, older model 1 generation. ... ... I have the Delux Zapper. ... ... I have the Gamma Zapper ... ... I have over 150 unit of the $10. ... ... They are all work equally. The only problem was that, the $10 one work slower. ... Beside the Gamma, all the other works almost close to each other. ... ... I’m testing using a fo ...   [retrieve this message]

• HPV sexually transmitted warts ZAPPED away...GONE!!!   by vtool  10y   4,249

Greetings zapper fans... ... ... I had a friend stop by a few weeks back. We dirped him on the Fscan2, and took a closer look in the range for the HPV that he had at that time. I then plugged in additional frequency sets from Dr. Hulda Clark’s ”A Cure For All Disease” for these... ... ... He zapped for an hour or so on the Fscan 2. This was a Sunday ( I guess you could say we were doing the work of the Lord ;) Within 48 hours on a Tuesday, he called and reported that they had dissappeared. He was using a cream, but this had never had any real success, and certainly had NEVER made them dis ...   [retrieve this message]

• How Do I Zap My Cat For Ear Mites   by 2Health  5y   4,247  Cross-post

My cat has ear mites that I have tried to treat with mineral oil for a few weeks, I don’t think it worked, she is still shaking her head and pawing at her ears. ... ... How can I zap my cat safely? She’s 12 years old. ... What frequency for mites, 30KHz, 15Hz or 2.5KHz? ... How long? How many times? Daily, Weekly? ... ... I’m confused about the different frequencies anyway, which one to use for me too. ... ... Do I have to put the copper handles on her paws? On her ears or both? She won’t let me hold her for more than a minute or two. ... ... Any suggestions would be appreciated. ... ... 2Health ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Useful understanding of a zapper   by MZap  5y   4,206  Cross-post

I encourage you to educate yourself before making a final choice. ... ”One choice only, we call this ”an obligation”. ... ”Two choices is a ”dilemma” ... ”Choice starts with number 3. ... Good choice! ... ... To make a good choice, you should know ... 1_ YOUR NEEDS… ... 2_ AND YOUR BUDGET. ... ... As stated by Dr Clark on her book “The Cure For All Diseases”, pp 15 & 16, ... “Any positively offset frequency kills all bacteria, viruses and parasites simultaneously (meaning without any discrimination), given sufficient voltage (5 to 10V), duration (seven minutes) and frequency (anything from 10 Hz to 500,000Hz)” ... ... “Z ...   [retrieve this message]

• Is the "Tri-Pulser" or the "RSG-2 Beck Pulsor & Colloidal Silver Maker" ...   by Lilaki  6y   4,187

Sota devices are too expensive for me right now. ... ... Has anyone heard of the Tri-Pulser? ... ... http://altered-state.com/index2.htm?/healing/tripulser.htm ... ... It’s supposed to have the Blood Purifier, Pulser and a collidal silver maker in one. ... But I don’t see how it could have the pulser because where’s the paddle? Their customer service wrote back to me but didn’t answer my above question at all, I was just sent a link to a webpage explaining the Beck Protocol which then had links to the Sota devices. So I still don’t know how this also operates as a Pulser without a paddle? ... ... And the RSG-2, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Question re zapper models!   by phxvalleygirl  7y   4,173

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could tell me about the difference in models. My friend is encouraging me to get the Super Zapper Deluxe from Toosforhealing.com as she said that you have ’drivers’ for various parasites. ... ... What recommendations or experiences do you all have that you could share? ... ... Appreciate it! ... ... Thanks.   [End]

• If blood electrifiers don't kill bacteria or viruses then why do they ca...   by chemicalsense  27mo   4,169  Cross-post

From what i’ve been reading, blood electrifier don’t kill bacteria or viruses in your blood, they just keep them from replicating. If this is true why do they cause such severe detox reactions, or any reactions at all for that matter. ... ... I have CFIDS and have been using one for a few days and have been having severe prolonged detoxed reactions ever since. ... ... Not complaining because that lets me know its working, just trying to understand whats going on. ... ... I should also mention i’ve been drinking Colodiol silver too. ... ... side note - I gave myself an enema today and it helped subside the d ...   [retrieve this message]

• Zapper and tooth zapper   by #122067  5y   4,154  Cross-post

Hi, ... ... I had some root canal treatment and some implants about a year ago. Now experiencing some heart problems ( enlarged heart or a rapid heart beat) and the denatl treatment could have caused this. ... ... I am thinking of buying a zapper and a tooth zappicator to kill the bacteria and toxins. ... ... I wanted to know if i could use both zappers on the same day or would i have to complete one treatment and then work on the next. ... ... How effective is the tooth zappicator? I have not found much information regarding this . Is it an effective treatment for my symptoms ? ... ... I know that some of these ...   [retrieve this message]

• Zapper Vs. Rife Machines   by Newhere  10y   4,126

I thought I was confused with zappers, then zappers vs. those other magnetic things (forgot the name) and just today on another forum I heard about Rife machines. Can someone explain the difference and which is best for killing the most parasites? ... Thanks!   [End]

• Please help me with this frequency crap   by luckydenabish  4y   4,108  Cross-post

I will be building my own blood electrification unit and my own electromagnetic pulse generator because I am broke and I have help from an electrician/electronics guy. What I was wondering however was should I electrocute my blood at the certain frequency bob beck mentions or make a device that changes frequencies automatically to hit all the frequencies in a row in a sequential way because I keep hearing all this crap about you need a specific frequency to kill a specific pathogen and I dont want to be searching for all of them I just want to annihilate em all at the same time is this how ...   [retrieve this message]

• Anyone use a Synchrometer?   by Newport  6y   4,090

Please post some results and thoughts. ... ... tks   [End]

• Does the SOTA Magnetic Pulser work?   by explore77  8y   4,087

On another forum I posted a question about ... lung treatment with the Magnetic Pulser. ... ”Wouldn’t a Magnetic Pulser be able to treat lung conditions? It ... seems easier and more thorough. The Pulse would completely penetrate the ... lung tissue.” ... The response was: ... ”You’d think so, and reading the claims of various makers, and Bob ... Beck,etc, but not true..not what’s called a magnetic pulser, no. The ... oscillating output or ”ringing” pulser might be helpful. Original ... Beck type pulsers had a ringing circuit based on a camera flash. But they ... burned out capacitors due to the ringing. The design ...   [retrieve this message]

• How is the ZAPPER 3 DIGITAL.   by smurf9999  4y   4,082

I’m looking at buying the following zapper: ... ... ZAPPER 3 DIGITAL ... http://www.huldaclarkzappers.com/zapper_methods.html ... ... Any comments or recommendations. How does this compare to other zappers on the market?   [End]

• Zapper DONT WORK!!!!!!   by shawnsent  8y   4,071

... hello fellow zapper using brothers, ... ... I purchased a zapper, a premium one paid like $240 for it with overnight shipping with foot pad and all the good stuff that comes with ... ... I mean zapper is not anything new to me, like 5 yrs ago i bought BOB BECK’s little gadgets (collidiol silver maker, blood purification and tons of other junk) and just read about dr clarks book ”cure for all disease” well iam zapping right now as iam typing, heres my problem with zapper I really dont know if it really works or not I mean according to dr clark 7 20 7 20 7 should kill all sorts of bacteria and para ...   [retrieve this message]

• Brain stem tumor - magnetic pulser   by gloria franchi  11y   4,070

Hello everyone. ... This is the type of support of have been dreaming of. ... My son has an astocytoma brain stem glioma, an inoperable brain tumor. ... I have recently purchased a magnetic pulser and an oxygenator from sota. ... I would love to hear recommendations from anyone on brain tumors. ... Is it safe to use a magnetic pulser while on any type of medication?. ... Looking forward to hearing from you.   [End]

• Fscan Grandfather... Heart Disease...   by vtool  10y   4,040  Cross-post

I dirped my grandfather who has a valve problem, and heart disease. He showed ”bronchitis” and rheumatoid arthritis. I went and scanned more specific for the Dirofilaria, and Loa loa, and found them both around MV 6 or MV 10. I also found some ascaris, probably associated with the bronchitis. He is an indoor cat and dog owner, and has been most of his life. He lives in a rural area. We zapped some ascaris (Clark), and did some Rife sets for the arthritis (didn’t have time to seek about the Epstein Barr or other viral presence possibily associated with the arthritis). I also zapped F ...   [retrieve this message]

Forum Pages
1  10  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24 25  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Tools, Tools, Tools!
Tools for Healing is specialized in alternative medicine devices of all ...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Opc Oleander Capsules
HIV and Cancer Support, 15% discount with CZ discount code of LR001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Defense - The Safest Candida Treatment
Royal Defense is a food supplement made from pla...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Book ”Cure for all Diseases” by Dr. Hulda Clark
The cause, and treatment, of many diseases ha...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Amazing Oleander-Based Skin Cream
The best ever age defying skin cream for wrinkles and uneve...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

19,792 messages, 3,753 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 792, 25 pages,  4,899,273 page views
    Forum Archives:   1  2  3  4

"We do not see things as they are, We see things as we are."
~ the Talmud

Image Galler Zapper Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great prices.

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Proven Parasite Diet

Dr. Clark Zappers
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Zapper frequency device have become widely used and are...

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefi...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Oleander Pure Concentrate Capsules
Leukemia and Cancer Immune System Support, 15% Off with ...

Google Ads

Eliminate Herpes

High Blood Pressure?

Clark Kidney Cleanse

Proven Parasite Diet

Dr. Clark Zappers

Google Ads

Eliminate Herpes

High Blood Pressure?

Clark Kidney Cleanse

Proven Parasite Diet

Dr. Clark Zappers

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 1.75 sec at 4/18/2014 6:17:17 PM, requested by 54.243.23.129, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/s2.asp?f=292&c=1&t=150&ob=h&m=&p=11 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8