CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums35920 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [19664] , Sorted by Hits Source: Zapper & Pulse Generator Support Forum

Read This First:   Survey  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Dr.Clark on Zapper   Plate Zapping   Rules
 4,903,334 page views     19,797 messages     3,753 topics     131 pages
Post New Message  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
9h ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Zapper     All Forums 

All Messages [19664] , Sorted by Hits   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Zapper Support Forum on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1  30  50  100  ...  123  124  125  126  127  128  129  130 131  
  • Image Embedded I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   R by Gill Grabber  5y   49,453  Cross-post

... ... ... This is my newly built Dr. Beck’s Blood Cleaner / Electrifier device. I needed something portable, but was not ready to spend $200 for Sota device. ... I was able to find step up circuit on the internet that allows 9 vdc single battery supply to be stepped up to 33 vdc. ... Battery will be effective for about 60 hours of use at which point it should be replaced (sooner if you have well insulated skin, my skin is paper thin, so even 9vdc gives me good tingle) ... ... Input voltage of 33V dc from single 9v dc battery. Fits small enclosures of 3.8x2.4x.9 inch. Portable to wear on the go. ... I omitte ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by Gill Grabber  5y   29,674

I was asked about the parts list for the step up circuit to 33VDC from http://www.geofex.com/circuits/+9_to_33.htm ... ... here it is: ... ... Q: ”the diodes: what values do the have? (are thy 1n4001 1A 50v) or something else. i was looking for these with out luck (1N5817 schottky) ... what have you used?” ... ... A: The diodes need to handle about 38V DC max, when battery is new as they are slightly more then 9VDC(9.65 VDC), so I went with 1N5819 schottky, but the 1N5817 given in part list will work too, so will the 1N4001 with about -1 VDC less output. ... ... I bought all my parts at http://www.mouser.com ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Beck blood electrifier or Hulda Clark Zapper?   by #89406  5y   29,562

... The Beck protocol / Zapper is a far more benifical approach than Hilda Clarks Zapper. The difference is the current it puts into your blood. This is the best unit to buy. Hilda Clarks Zapper does NOT work. I had one. ... ... http://www.goodvitality.com/beck-zapper-51-p.asp ... ... http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=bob+beck+videos&hl=en&emb=0&aq=f# Look at the second video on this page. It is Bob Beck giving a lecture. This will cure all your problems.Important to look at the 2 hour video. ... ... This will get you started. People on the forum are very helpful and have been to me. Have a great we ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Beck blood electrifier or Hulda Clark Zapper?   by jazzbones  4y   29,419

Hi there JWard, ... ... I don’t know whether you are still looking or have purchased something. But I thought I’d share a bit of my experience- I have the same gene (or some version of it), and a serious problem with systemic inflammation from mold (bio)toxins. Years of digestive weirdness, candida, and suspected parasites, among other symptoms. ... ... I don’t have the whole answer for you, but I can tell you what has been helpful for me. I started with gentle colon cleanses, but a company called ”blessed herbs.” (blessedherbs.com). Then when I felt strong enough, I started doing their parasite cle ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by Gill Grabber  5y   29,016

Here is a part list for complete back device at http://www.mouser.com ... . Note there are 3 plastic enclosures listed here (only choose the one you want - the smaller enclosure will require drilling in to circuit board and will not have room for CS circuit, while the larger ones will not need any drilling and will allow for full beck device circuit and the 9V-33V step-up circuit. These 9v enclosures should come with 9v battery connector). I used awg 22 copper wire for jumpers and awg 22 stranded copper wire for electrodes leads (I make them long enough to snake from breast pocket down to my ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by Johny Apple Bomb  5y   28,938

Good idea. You can almost find out anything you want to know using the internet. Now you can use just one battery instead of three 9v batteries. So you will have a smaller lighter package. I wonder if Sota uses the same circuit?   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by Gill Grabber  5y   28,891

Someone already did do just that. Check out this link to do it your self thumper. http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/chris/2003/08/19/build_a_low_cost_simple_magnetic_pulser.htm ... ... It runs of the 110V AC or 220v AC. If one wants to add some safety one could use 1:1 transformer 110V, but that would make this device more complicated and bigger and more expensive. The transformer would separate the source current adding safety just in case wire insulation breaks exposing user to high current. Putting resettable or just blow fuse in the circuit would be helpful as well. As the instruction say it ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by Gill Grabber  5y   28,820

Q: I have made the changes i said before with the 0.1 cap etc, now i have 17.6v at the second rectifier , and 26v at the fourth rectifier and then i have a problem on the top two i have problems as the second 1 down starts at 4v when i put the tester on and then it immediately comes down when i put the probes on, the top 1 changes a little bit too but it reads around 1v. These are all tested as you said, from negative bus bar to the right hand side where the line is on each rectifier. Also when i keep testing all of them randomly during the day, sometimes they start at a certain voltage an ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by Gill Grabber  5y   28,807

Well I finally got a smaller enclosure with removable battery cover. So the final case size is 3.8x2.4x.9 inches in size (about cigarette pack size or old audio cassette tape enclosure) ... ... ... ... ... And here it is all closed up ready to go to work. ... ... ... ... I have made real component circuit diagram for my build for those who wish to replicate it. Here is the excel file: ... http://curezone.com/upload/Doc/single_9Vbeck_device2.xls ... ... ... Happy Zapping. ... ... Gill [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: Beck blood electrifier or Hulda Clark Zapper?   by #117782  5y   28,783

I have both the basic Hulda Clark Zapper and the complete Bob Beck System (Blood Purifier, Mag Pulser, Ozone Generator and Ionic Silver maker. ... ... The Hulda Clark Zapper along with her Black Walnut and other herbs worked pretty good for Candida and parasites but not much else. ... ... The Beck Equipment does the same job on Candida and parasites. What I found is I needed to Mag pulse my abdomen and stomach area about an hour every day to do it. Nice benefit is I don’t crave sugar like I used to. Now if I want a Coke I’ll have one and I’m done. I don’t even want to eat candy. Chocolate was my fav ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by Exploited Citizen  5y   28,715

Awesome! ... Now if only we could design a circuit to speed up the magnetic pulser, using a more powerful power supply than the crummy 12v low amp one that comes with the sota one.   [End]

• Beck blood electrifier or Hulda Clark Zapper?   by jwardmagic  5y   28,654  Cross-post

I have a series of health problems, all resulting from my increased tendency to get inflamation as I have the HLA-B27 gene (inflamatory gene). ... I have ankylosing spondylitis ... Ulcerative colitis ... Irritable bowel syndrome ... Celiac disease ... Acne ... Suspected candida and parasite infections ... ... I am only 21 but I am fed up with taking all sorts of bad drugs to cover up the symptoms whilst jeopardising something else in my body. ... I have been researching Hulda Clark zappers a bit and have now come across the Beck blood electrifier, which apparently works a lot in the same way as the standard zapper ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by Gill Grabber  5y   28,455

Ok I see, check how you have wired the 3.5 mm jack (the place where you plug your electrodes) ... check this schematic of a jack : http://www.mouser.com/catalog/specsheets/KC-300401.pdf ... ... check the right bottom picture of symbolic diagram of pin-out connectors. The led circuit should connect at pin 3 (from the 22uF cap) ... ... from this schematic this led circuit is connected under pin 2: ... http://www.sharinghealth.com/images/Beck_Schematic_New.pdf ... ... you might just have these connectors mixed up, so when you insert the plug it should disconnect this led circuit from operation (this will save y ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by gozoo1  5y   28,453

Q: from pin 8 on 7660 go up to second rectifier - it should read around 17V ... -go up to fourth rectifier - it should read around 25V and -go up to last rectifier it should read around 33V ... ... A: I have made the changes i said before with the 0.1 cap etc, now i have 17.6v at the second rectifier , and 26v at the fourth rectifier and then i have a problem on the top two i have problems as the second 1 down starts at 4v when i put the tester on and then it immediately comes down when i put the probes on, the top 1 changes a little bit too but it reads around 1v. These are all tested as you said ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by Gill Grabber  5y   28,284

Now you really don’t want to hear all the cussing I go through putting it together, lol, do you? ... ... On the other note: ... ... My stainless steel forks were leaching iron a lot (for electrical conduction one needs as hard of material as possible. Even Implant grade metals have soft materials in them which will leach out, stick with pure hard metals like titanium rods). So I ordered 98.9% titanium 1/8” rod/wire, works like a charm little oxidation on the rod surface, but nothing leaching in to cotton cloth wraps. ... ... I got mine from McMaster.com online, part number 89145K313 (3 foot long 1/8” dia ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by truecolor  5y   28,275

Bravo!!! That’s the way to go! ... Now, a video on how to assemble it all for the techno-impaired, would make many people happy... ... ... Thank you for sharing the goodies. ... ... tc   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by gozoo1  5y   28,136

Can anyone help me, i have been making my own becks electrifier and calloidal silver maker, its took me ages, 3 days, but i cant seem to get it right, i built in from start to finish on a blank board, the bulb lights when i turn it on but then when i press the test button the LED’s are supposed to flash alternatively but they only both stay lit on ,no flashing, can anybody help me as i am really trying my hardest and i really need this to work ASAP. its the 1 with 3 batteries by the way. ... ... thanks ... Gozoo   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by Gill Grabber  5y   28,114

”i just realised that the big capacitor , the 1 that is supposed to be 200 uf, well the 1 i have put in is actually 220 uf, that’s 20uf difference, could this be the problem do you think?” ... ... That will effect timing of the 555 timer chip, by how much I do not know. But the frequency go up with lower uF rating and gets lower with higher uF CAP because the larger the cap the longer it will take to charge. You also need 4 1.5V dc batteries to run the 555 timer chip otherwise there will be no signal send to the relay switch which reverses the polarity. ... ... This is much more complicated build th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by gozoo1  5y   28,088

also that capacitor is 35 volts 220uf and it should actually be a 20 volt 200uf ... ... my resistor colours are as follows: ... R4: brown black red - 1k ... R3: red red red - 2.2k ... R2: brown black green - 1M ... R1: brown black yellow - 100k ... ... Have i calculated the colours of the resistors correct or are any of them wrong. Everything else has been checked and appears correct. I seem to have found a mistake on the capacitor so i will change as soon as i can get to the shop in the morning. What do u think , do u think that could be causing the whole problem, i am getting excited again as it might work if ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by Gill Grabber  5y   28,048

Q: ”Can you tell me if yours is a Bi-Phasic design as Bob Beck states it should be to perform well? I mean by Bi-Phasic, to be able to switch between a positive voltage and a negative voltage. Like between +33v and -33v, and not simply between +33v and 0v.” ... ... A: Yes it reverses polarity 4-5 times per second (4.3Hz) ... The only difference is that you need one 9V battery. ... ... I also would recommend getting the larger 4 inch enclosure that way you do not need to drill into the Radio Shack circuit board and it will fit the CS maker circuit as well. That makes it very easy. ... ... The real component ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by Gill Grabber  5y   28,035

”i can only find 2.3 meg ohm o.6 watt 5% resistor is this ok. i also wonder if the resistor in the top left is R150 or is it ment to be 150k, same with the R820?” ... ... ... the 2.3meg .6Watt is fine, but it will be bit larger to fit elegantly in to this type of layout. You can get around that by giving your circuit board extra line between the LM358 and NJU7660D to fit this larger resistor. ... ... The top left corner of the schematic is a 150 ohm resistor used on the Colloidal Silver circuit. ... ... The R820 is also just 820 ohm resistor. ... ... I just found mistake in my diagram - with the two 18V Zenner ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by Gill Grabber  5y   28,004

take a picture(s) of your circuit and jumpers to led, phone jacks and adjustable resistor. If you have jumpers on the bottom of the board take picture of that too. and PM me with these. You will have to upload the pictures and then link back to them in your post ( save the address after upload )and I will try to trouble shoot your components and circuit connections. If the components are not identifiable on the picture please describe the specification for it (like: CAP 22uF 50V). ... ... Gill   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by gozoo1  5y   28,002

i just realised that the big capacitor , the 1 that is supposed to be 200 uf, well the 1 i have put in is actually 220 uf, thats 20uf difference, could this be the problem do you think? ... ... G   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   R by Gill Grabber  5y   27,985

Q: ”I still dont quite get it with the diodes at the bottom , ive finished everything else and just need to change those zeners and then its done, could u please re-send the drawing with the diode arrangement corrected on it” ... ... A: All the previous links have the corrected diagram. ... http://curezone.com/upload/Doc/single_9Vbeck_device1.xls ... ... ... Q: ”I have connected the circuit exactly as per your drawing that you have provided but somehow its still not working, could it be that its not working because i have used a 1uF CAPACITOR instead of a 0.1uF , i did not know which 1 you meant so i hav ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by winterwhspr  5y   27,985

I really appreciate the pictures to help me conceptualize my own device. Can’t read schematics yet. Any possability for a parts list? On your device is 18V the minimum output?   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by gozoo1  5y   27,980

Ok great advice, i have checked the voltage at the jack leads, its zero, at the taper pot the voltage is 27 volts, also the voltage at the test switch is 25 volts, i have checked the polarity on the diodes and capacitors and they appeaer to be ok by the eye, i am working to a different schematic to the 1 that you showed me, mine is much older version. ... ... http://www.teslatech.com/ ... ... This page above is the schematic i have using and as far as i know its supposed to work as its the original 1. what would you advise as the next step, i really appreciate this, sorry i did not get back sooner ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by Gill Grabber  5y   27,945

have you measured output from your electrodes? is it 27v? if it is not it could be wrong size resistor. ... ... check the polarity of CAP 22uF 50V, also check the direction of zenner diodes, and also make sure you are using .1 uF CAP from pin 2 to ground - if you have wrong CAP here it will increase or decrease the frequency of output. I mistakenly put a smaller CAP I had available from building Hulda Clark Zapper which is .01 uF (LOL only 1 zero difference but my frequency was 3,500 Hz) so the led appeared to be constantly on. ... next thing to check if you are using the correct resistor sizes ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by gozoo1  5y   27,907

please help me, i have been making my own becks electrifier, its took me ages, 3 days, but i cant seem to get it right, i built in from start to finish on a blank board, the bulb lights when i turn it on but then when i press the test button the LED’s are supposed to flash alternatively but they only both stay lit on ,no flashing, can anybody help me as i am really trying my hardest and i really need this to work ASAP. its the 1 with 3 batteries by the way. ... ... Gozoo   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by gozoo1  5y   27,876

please can you help, i hsve been working on this for 4 days, everything is fine except for the LED’s stay on constantly instead of flahing alternately, is it one of the components is faulty, i have checked the whole thing through many times. Thanks ... ... G   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by gozoo1  5y   27,856

on yours it does not say if the led is bicolor or just single colour? ... ... also your connections on your taper pot, u have 3, how comes 1 of them just goes randomly into the side of it, i know on the drawing it shows it at the common side of it but on mine in reality there is no connection, also i notice that you have no test switch or on off switch so do u just use the taper on its ok, also the jack lead has 3 connections too, if u can answer these questions too then i believe i could try yours. does the out put between 27-33 volts at the correct frequency and do exactly the same as the bec ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by gozoo1  5y   27,850

right ok i think i got my head around all of that lol, thank u for sll this, u are a real specialist, i am having difficulty getting each specific capacitor to the ones i see on your materials list you wrote for someone else. Not that I want to but more because i may have to but i wondered if its possible to compensate the uF and voltages and change them slightly to suit whats available, is that possible, if so then what is able to go up and down etc, cant seem to get any 10uF 35v but can get both 25v and 50v so can i use one of them instead or is it not that simple? ... ... Thanks ... ... G   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by gozoo1  5y   27,836

Hi again and sorry to bother u, ... ... I have connected the circuit exactly as per your drawing that you have provided but somehow its still not working, could it be that its not working because i have used a 1uF CAPACITOR instead of a 0.1uF , i did not know which 1 you meant so i have put in a 1uF, the 1 in the bottom left hand corner around the resistors, another thing i have done different is that i did not have a 2.4 Mohm resistor so i have used 2 of which being a 2.2 meg and a 100k, is that ok,is there a sequence of tests i can do to test out the problem. My lady is coming over from switz ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by gozoo1  5y   27,834

ok i will change cap in a few hours when the shops open, the test switch is definately momentary on because the LEDs only stay lit when i press the button and then they go off when i let go. ... ... Maybe its the relay because when i turn down the pot it does not make a click, if i hold the test switch the leds dont light when the taper pot is turned all the way to the right, but it does work when its turned all the way to the left, this is with the connections facing down, i think that is also working backwards, ive checked it 8 times for shorts, and also checked the wiring in the same process ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by Gill Grabber  5y   27,833

this second one is connecting to the 22uF capacitor for the battery level display LED (only ON if the plug is out of jack and when battery has enough power remaining) ... The 3rd pin on the jack is from LM358 pin 7 (after the 820 resistor and the variable 100k resistor). ... ... Fourth problem can surface if one is not soldering correctly. ... To reach tight spots on the board it is best to have soldering iron with small sharp point. Before you begin soldering always clean your soldering iron tip on a wet cloth or paper towel. The point should have solder on it (tip should look silver). ... Solder shou ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by Gill Grabber  5y   27,830

I just updated the picture and the excel file to include CS maker circuit. ... ... find new revised diagram here: ... http://curezone.com/upload/Doc/single_9Vbeck_device.xls   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by Gill Grabber  5y   27,830

You can make all 10uF caps to be 50V rated that will work fine, they will only fill to max level allowed by the circuit control - first 2 sets of caps will be charged to +17V, next 2 sets will charge to +25V, and final 2 caps will charge to +33V. ... LM358 is able to operate up to 36V so you will be fine. ... ... The parts list is from mouser.com they have fast shipping and you can get all parts from them except the circuit board - your local Radio Shack has it. Mouser has lots of enclosures of many sizes to fit your available circuit board. ... ... Gill ... ...   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by Gill Grabber  5y   27,819

”Maybe its the relay because when i turn down the pot it does not make a click” ... ... The 100K POT should only control output current, if there is a on/off switch on it then that will turn of all voltage. ... ... On the older build you have 2 switches - one should control the timer circuit and other turns on the 3x9V circuit on relay. this switch could be just one switch that turns on 2 separate circuits at the same time. ... ... ----------------------- ... ”i notice u have 3 connections on your jack plug on yours and also 3 on your taper pot” ... ... your jack does not need to have 3 connections as you are us ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by Gill Grabber  5y   27,802

”I have tested at the CS jack, there was no continuity, however when plugged the cable in and tested the continuity it still has no continuity, surely when the jack cable is plugged in it should have continuity through the ends of the cable in order for it to work???????????” ... ... ****** ... ... No continuity is good. ... ... But no continuity with plug in is a concern. ... Make sure to touch the alligator clips, from CS plug, together to make a closed circuit. Measure this directly on the jacks contacts (- to avoid the lamp. You can check each component separately, then from ground to jack contact). ... __ ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by Gill Grabber  5y   27,796

”can i blow a capacitor by holding the soldering iron on too long when i am soldering connections, because sometimes i hear a sharp crackling,” ... ... I use 25W soldering iron so it goes very quick. Still the components sometimes get very hot, but I had no problem so far. I would recommend getting fine point tip for your soldering iron (walmart has 25W unit with 2 tips for $13), it easier to get between components that way. Also I would recommend getting solder removal suc*** or braided copper (I prefer the later) as it happened to me that I got too much solder and it crossed the contacts, tha ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by Gill Grabber  5y   27,785

Q: ”my 0.1 uf cap will be an electrolytic cap, as thats all i can find, is this ok and if so then whivh way should the polarity be facing.” ... ... A: minus (-) to ground (negative end on battery) ... ... Q: i have tested at the schottkeys and results are as follows, ... ... from top to bottom (the line is facing the right hand side) ... ... 1)5.23v ... 2)3.37v ... 3)0v http://www.geofex.com/circuits/+9_to_33.htm ... ... ... silver jack plug) 1.2v ttp://www.geofex.com/circuits/+9_to_33.htm ... ... ... silver jack plug) 1.2v -- you have low voltage feeding your CS circuit - so it would be low. ... ... silver lamp) 0v ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by gozoo1  5y   27,757

1 more thing i wanted to ask is about the switch, i have a double pole double throw switch, however i am using this a a double pole single throw, is that ok, i hope this is not also a problem, sorry i ask so many questions and take up so much time, i really appreciate your help, bless u. ... ... G   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by gozoo1  5y   27,754

the polarity of only 1 of the capacitors is stated on the drawing, and also the diodes too. I would appreciate if u could please get back soon as i will be getting the equipment in 1 hour. Thanks ... ... G   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by gozoo1  5y   27,751

i can only find 2.3 meg ohm o.6 watt 5% resistor is this ok. i also wonder if the resistor in the top left is R150 or is it ment to be 150k, same with the R820?   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by gozoo1  5y   27,745

is that component diagram that you put on this last message the 1 with the correct diode arrangement. basically u are just saying to turn the diode around. Thanks ... ... ... G   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by gozoo1  5y   27,732

This is really weird, everytime i test the circuit i get a different test reading on the volt meter,i just put a link between the 3rd rectifier down and the + bus bar and then tested all the readings on them and it seemed to be correct as i went to through them the voltages went up to 34v at the top 1, i took it off and then tried it again to double and i just wasnt the same, i tried again quite a few times but still i didnt get that test result again, is there a link missing from your diagram, or do you thunk i have a faulty component somewhere, there is nothing loose i have checked every ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by gozoo1  5y   27,719

I wondered if you have a really easy to make component diagram and materials list, just like the 1 you gave me but also with the calloidal silver maker aswell, this way i know it will be bigger but then its all in 1. Thanks ... ... G   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by gozoo1  5y   27,712

1 more thing is that you havnt said what percentage resistors you are using, i would like to get the components in 1 and a half hours and it would be great if i had that information, thanks again, ... ... G   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by gozoo1  5y   27,698

i assume they are electrolytic capacitors and normal diodes not zeners? ... ... G   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by taloch  5y   27,693

Hello Gill Grabber, ... ... I have ordered the parts to build your single 9V dc beck’s blood cleaner, and now await their arrival. ... ... Can you tell me if yours is a Bi-Phasic design as Bob Beck states it should be to perform well? I mean by Bi-Phasic, to be able to switch between a positive voltage and a negative voltage. Like between +33v and -33v, and not simply between +33v and 0v. ... ... You have done a wonderful job of putting all this info together, so much so that I feel confident to build it myself. ... ... Thank you, Taloch   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by gozoo1  5y   27,667

Hey Gill ... ... Ive checked everything again and again, changed that cap round like you said, checked evrything else over and over, still getting strange readings on those top 2 rectifiers sometimes when i test the rest of them they start off at a certain voltage and when i put the probes on it starts to drop and continues to drp untill i take the probes off, even tried changing the chips for new ones, i only have my tester on the volt test mode, my caps on the top left are 10uf 50v and then the rest are 10uf 35v, because like i said i couldnt get any of the 10uf 25v, could this be the problem ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by gozoo1  5y   27,667

can i blow a capacitor by holding the soldering iron on too long when i am soldering connections, because sometimes i hear a sharp crackling, ... ... Also wondered if resistors have polarity. ... ... Kindest regards ... ... G   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by Gill Grabber  5y   27,651

Q: ”I am trying to understand your work, but i have noticed that the 1 you built (on the picture) does not have the 22uF 50v capacitor, this capacitor is shown on all the drawings you have posted,” ... ... A: I had small enclosure that would not allow me to fit the LED on the case, so I omitted the LED circuit. The device will work with out it. Its purpose is just to tell you your battery is still strong enough. ... ... My second enclosure had more front cover space so I was able to include it on that build. ... ... Take photos of front and back and upload those so i can see it. If possible take multiple ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by gozoo1  5y   27,646

Great advice thank u i will use that, ... ... I still dont quite get it with the diodes at the bottom , ive finished everything else and just need to change those zeners and then its done, caould u please re-send the drawing with the diode arrangement corrected on it, your drawings are great and really easy to read, that way us not so electronically biased individuals cant go too far wrong lol. ... ... Thanks again ... ... G   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by Gill Grabber  5y   27,642

”started on your single 9V dc beck’s blood cleaner kit today. It went together very well and I got the bi-led flashing red/green. I can measure about 35v dc on the rails and there is a pulsing ac across the output. So all is looking good here, with a used 9v battery too.” ... ... ... Congrats, job well done. ... ... Happy zapping, ... Gill   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by Gill Grabber  5y   27,632

... Ive checked everything again and again, changed that cap round like you said, checked evrything else over and over, still getting strange readings on those top 2 rectifiers sometimes when i test the rest of them they start off at a certain voltage and when i put the probes on it starts to drop and continues to drp untill i take the probes off, even tried changing the chips for new ones, i only have my tester on the volt test mode, my caps on the top left are 10uf 50v and then the rest are 10uf 35v, because like i said i couldnt get any of the 10uf 25v, could this be the problem, can you ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by gozoo1  5y   27,615

I am trying to understand your work, but i have noticed that the 1 you built (on the picture) does not have the 22uF 50v capacitor, this capacitor is shown on all the drawings you have posted, i am a bit confused because i have wired everything exactly as per drawing including the zener diodes which i have even tried changing in case i got it wrong, im going to try and take some photo’s of my work to show u, i definately have no shorts as its very clear, bt its not really a work of art like yours lol, i really need to get this up and running because people around me are not well and also f ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by taloch  5y   27,604

Thanks for the reply Gill, ... ... Those amazing guys at Mouser Electronics! I ordered from them on Monday and it got here Today, Wednesday. It’s even more amazing when I tell you that I live in the UK! ... ... I’ve a car to fix before I can start this project so I will report back soon. ... ... Thanks again, Taloch   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by gozoo1  5y   27,590

Ok my friend, my resistors were in parallel as i just connected them as it is on the drawing, so i will change that so as if they were connected like 1 resistor together. ... ... i will also change the 1uf cap to a 0.1uf cap, this will be done within a few hours. ... ... i have tested at the schottkeys and results are as follows, ... ... from top to bottom (the line is facing the right hand side) ... ... 1)5.23v ... 2)3.37v ... 3)0v ... 4)3.43v ... 5)5.36v ... 6)3.44v ... ... silver jack plug) 1.2v ... silver lamp) 0v ... ... zapper jack plug) 0v ... ... i find these readings quite peculiar, i assume that number three is not working correct ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by Gill Grabber  5y   27,582

”Those amazing guys at Mouser Electronics! I ordered from them on Monday and it got here Today, Wednesday. It’s even more amazing when I tell you that I live in the UK!” ... ... WOW that is amazingly fast delivery. ... ... They are always fast for me, I live in USA. ... ... Please reload the excel diagram as I made a fix on it. ... ... Gill ...   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by gozoo1  5y   27,570

Ok ... I have tested at the CS jack, there was no continuity, however when plugged the cable in and tested the continuity it still has no continuity, surely when the jack cable is plugged in it should have continuity through the ends of the cable in order for it to work??????????? ... ... I changed those top two schottky’s, i also swapped the 10uf 50v cap on the left for a 35v and changed the middle cap for a new 10uf 50v, i have re-tested and now i am getting 8.7 v at each schottky, same all the way down, any ideas what to do next, theres definitely no shorts across solders i really checked that, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by gozoo1  5y   27,557

my 0.1 uf cap will be an electrolytic cap, as thats all i can find, is this ok and if so then whivh way should the polarity be facing. thanks ... ... G   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by gozoo1  5y   27,551

i have not failed until i stop trying, however its not enough only for mr to believe this i have to get the result from this, please help, is there anyone else you can ask to check over your drawing, like you said sometimes you need someone else to check it over to spot if something is not right, I looked at the page you sent that is only for the step up circuit and to me it doesnt look anything like the 1 you have on your component drawing, but then again i am not a specialist, also that has a different chip in it a max1044 and yours is different but i know theres a logical reason that, i ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by taloch  5y   27,543

Hi Gill, ... ... The car got fixed and all faults cleared from engine management memory. Why are cars so complicated these days? ... ... I started on your single 9V dc beck’s blood cleaner kit today. It went together very well and I got the bi-led flashing red/green. I can measure about 35v dc on the rails and there is a pulsing ac across the output. So all is looking good here, with a used 9v battery too. ... ... I won’t try it now as I am very tired and foggy, so I will have a good nights sleep and see how it goes tomorrow. Still got the external arm probes to make, and the Colloidal Silver probes to m ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Beck blood electrifier or Hulda Clark Zapper?   by parazapper  5y   27,482

If you get a Clark Zapper, get a good one with both hand paddles and footpads. In my experience, that combination reaches into the internal organs and works for things like IBS. ... ... You should also get a unit with multiple frequencies. Some Clark style zappers come with some Rife frequencies too. ... ...   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by LoricaLady  5y   27,401

You’re an angel. I am saving your diagram and if I make one of my own it will be because of you. This is the most easy to understand how-to I’ve seen on the net.   [End]

• Re: Beck blood electrifier or Hulda Clark Zapper?   by #117782  4y   27,392

Wow Prof! ... Your first post and it’s 100% grade ”A” BS. ... All you did was throw in a negative ”Read this article on how Dr. Hulda Clark is a Fraud!” and walk away. ... No contribution, no suggestions, only putting doubt and trying to confuse an individual searching for an answer. ... You get an F- for originality. ... ... ... Geezz! ... ...   [End]

• Re: Beck blood electrifier or Hulda Clark Zapper?   by parazapper  4y   27,342

- you’ve got to ask yourself why, if there’s a cheap, magic cure available, it’s not used by your doctors? ... ... And ...... the answer is ...... ... ... PROFIT !!!!!! ... ... Doctors and pharmaceutical companies do not make profit off of cheap things that they can not patent. ... ... Example: Baking soda cures most cancers but you will not see it used in the US ... ... Example: 3000 IU of Vitamin D daily will prevent most cancers and is safe but they poopoo that. ... ... Example: The FDA publishes a paper showing that electricity (zapping) kills bacteria, viri, and most other microbes in water, juices, milk, etc bu ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Beck blood electrifier or Hulda Clark Zapper?   by prof101  4y   27,319

Hi, ... ... I can understand that you really want to do something to help yourself, and that sometimes the meds you get prescribed don’t seem to help. However at 21 $400 is a lot to spend on something that might not work. It sounds like you’re still weighing up your options, so I thought I’d add this into the mix: ... http://www.quackwatch.com/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/Cancer/clark.html ... ... It’s always a good idea to look at both sides of the case before you make a treatment decision. And you’ve got to ask yourself why, if there’s a cheap, magic cure available, it’s not used by your doctors?   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by Gill Grabber  5y   27,152

No, I do not. My house is under construction and I do not have the time. ... ... There is a fella on ebay that had me inspired to search for DC step up circuit, I just checked and he is still offering his stuff: ... ... http://cgi.ebay.com/Dr-Bob-Beck-Plant-Growth-Stimulator-Compact-Quality_W0QQitemZ160370974892QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2556dae0ac ... ... check out this link too (build it your self 3 batteries step by step: ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSInMwKcE14 ... ... Gill   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by curezzz  5y   26,958

Hi Gill nice job. Do you make these available?   [End]

• Re: Beck blood electrifier or Hulda Clark Zapper?   by Frank the Tank  4y   26,257

The Beck Blood Purifer will kill most of the pathogens in your blood. It runs at 4 cycles per second. ... The reason for the low frequency is that lower frequencies penetrate the body to a deeper level. Even so, with the Beck Blood purifier the current doesn’t go much further into your system than a few millimeters. Hence the recommended attachment points to your two pulse points on the wrist. ... ... A higher frequency device will tend to not go deep but keep closer to the surface of anything it is attached to. It will more or less travel over the skin and not penetrate as much. What the hell go ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Beck blood electrifier or Hulda Clark Zapper?   by luckydenabish  4y   26,170

I know! Hours upon hours I am getting information overload I have been spending entire days and I am broke I need to take a break and make some money. Do you think I should do 6-12 months of beta-mannan ( I bought the kind that was patented the original mananol and the new kind both not called beta-mannan ) and then do the bob beck protocol? Or do the bob beck protocol and then the beta mannan? I have HPV and I am convinced enough of that certain polysaccharide will cure me I have found published research as to why it works. Apparently it causes somekind of immune reaction in the T-Cells a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Beck blood electrifier or Hulda Clark Zapper?   by luckydenabish  4y   26,057

I’m also stuck as to what to buy. I heard sota and T2 and godzilla are the best ones to get, but do I have to know the frequencies to whatever I’m trying to kill? Is there one that will hit all the frequencies at once or in order? I wanna make sure I get it all because im not even sure of some of the things I may have. Do the beck based zappers hit all the frequencies? The blood purifier and the mag pulser? If i take beta-mannan while doing the beck protocol will the beta-mannan be useless?   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by Gill Grabber  4y   24,325

Mouser #: 140-L35V22-RC ... Mfr. #: 140-L35V22-RC ... Desc.: Ultra Miniature Radial Electrolytic Capacitors 6X5mm 35V 22 ... ... This is the 22uF capacitor it is located between LM358 and 7660D chips. On the schematic it is listed as 50V rating, since the maximum voltage is 33V - the 35V rating is sufficient for this - if you can get the 50V you can use that as well. ... I have ordered the 35V because of its size - it fits better into my small device. ... ... Gill ...   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by Gill Grabber  4y   24,237

According to Beck’s diagram it calls for 6-12V 55mA lamp, what you selected is good enough - you are out of the spec only by 5mA (it just will draw slightly more juice - lowering battery life) but it will work. ... ... Gill   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by Damzie  4y   24,219

Thanks for your work and explanations Gill. I’ve received ... all my components and am ready for the build. Except for the ... lamp. The one you listed was on back order at mouser and I’m seeking alternatives. They didn’t have a great selection at radio shack but I did pick this up ... ... http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2102791 ... ... ... Do you think that would work? 12v 60mA ... ...   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by Damzie  4y   24,194

Thanks for the clarification. This is my first electronics ... project and it’s an enjoyable learning experience. ... ... On another note, i’ve been going over the schematic right ... and left, up and down and i’m unable to locate the position ... of this part ... ... Mouser #: 140-L35V22-RC ... Mfr. #: 140-L35V22-RC ... Desc.: Ultra Miniature Radial Electrolytic Capacitors 6X5mm 35V 22 ... RoHS: RoHS Compliant ... Availability ... 1 Ships Now ... $0.18 $0.18 ... ... ... What am I missing here? ... ... ... edit: ... Ok I see 50v 22uf in the diagram but ... a 35v 22uf in the parts lists. Can i use ... the 35v one or do i need the 50v for that? ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Beck blood electrifier or Hulda Clark Zapper?   by glule01  3y   23,713

Hi dear, here is very valuable information according to Dr. Bob Beck video conference. ... You must use first the magnetic pulser (bob beck’s) from Sota seems the best but is 325$. some guy on E Bay is making them without the plastic cover and sells for half price. This will send magnetic waves to dental root canals, lymph nodes) you have to pulse at every lymph node (neck, underarm, groin, etc) ... This will de-activate any parasite or aliens from the lymphatic system and then the body is able to transfer these aliens to the bloodstream. So right after is time to use the zapper (bob beck’s is a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by Gill Grabber  4y   23,355

Perhaps you could consider this simple home build project. You will have very powerful unit. http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/chris/2003/08/19/build_a_low_cost_simple_magnetic_pulser.htm ... ... http://www.twotowers.com/beck/beck_emp.html ... ... Good luck, ... Gill   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by Gill Grabber  4y   23,297

”Mouser #: 140-L35V22-RC ... Mfr. #: 140-L35V22-RC ... Desc.: Ultra Miniature Radial Electrolytic Capacitors 6X5mm 35V 22 ... RoHS: RoHS Compliant ... Availability ... 1 Ships Now ... $0.18 $0.18 ... ... ... What am I missing here? ... ... ... edit: ... Ok I see 50v 22uf in the diagram but ... a 35v 22uf in the parts lists. Can i use ... the 35v one or do i need the 50v for that? ... ... ... edit ok reread whole thread and I gather that 35v 22uf ... is fine. Will give it a go.” ... --- ... Yes that is correct 35V 22uf will work instead of the 50V 22uf one. ... --------------------------------------------------------- ... edit Also noticed the resistor ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by mvickers  4y   23,223

I finally got my blood electrifier working. Thanks for your help. I wanted to build a Magnetic pulser now using a mini party strobe light and change the capacitor to handle more power. Do you have any knowledge in how to do this?   [End]

• Image Embedded Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by calzone  4y   23,190

This my DIY device, based on Gill schematics: ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/_D_Forums/Dr_Bob_Beck/beck.jpg ... ... I replaced the small bulb with LM 334 constant current regulator set at 1 mA (CS generator part). The rest is the same as Gill’s. ... Works like a charm. Thank you Gill! [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by Gill Grabber  4y   23,077

I was reviewing your build again and I have noticed that second set of polarized CAPs are same physical size as 1st pair of your 25V 10uf Caps. You were saying earlier that you were only able to get 25V 10uF and 50V 10uF caps. The second pair of caps should be 35V 10uF or higher like the 50V 10uF. It seams that after this set of caps (middle pair of caps)things stops working. Try using 50V 10uF for the middle pair just as you are using them for the last pair. ... ... Gill   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by Gill Grabber  4y   22,990

The 35V 22uF CAP is I believe the original part list in design. The maximum voltage that is called for in this part of circuit is 33V. CAPs should be sized at 1.4 times the maximum voltage exposure. 50V 22uF CAP would be preferred, but the 35V will work just as well. I have selected that 35V in my build for the physical size of the part only. If you have more room on your circuit board then you can easily place larger cap there. ... ... This part of circuit is not critical for device operation. It drives the LED indicating light that tells you that batteries only supply 17 volts after which the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by Gill Grabber  4y   22,959

The 150 ohm resistor is to protect the circuit and the lamp just in case you make contact between your cathode and electrode by accident. My guess anyways. The lamp will take little current, plus it will indicate low voltage once it gets dim or stop lighting. ... ... Gill   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by mvickers  4y   22,883

also used the Capacitors 6X5mm 35V 22 that was in your part list instead of the 50V cap that was in the diagram. Will it be fine with the 35 v?   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by cvrcac  4y   22,831

Dear Gill ! ... ... I only want to say ”thank you very much ”, for your perfect illustrated instruction how to build it by myself, because some ”producer” ask 100 $ for it! ... thanks once more ... sincerely ... cvrcac ...   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by Gill Grabber  4y   22,761

Try to put your leads in to regular tap water or with little salt added to test connectivity. The light will only light up with proper current flowing through it. I think it suppose to tell you your CS is ready. ... ... Gill   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by mvickers  4y   22,731

I left out the resistor in the top left of the diagram and just made the connection with a jumper. Will this be alright or should I get the resistor? The lights come on fine. It seems to work fine. The LED remains flashing though all throughout the CS making though and it takes awhile to make it compared to just 4 9v batteries connected together. Let me know what you think about this. Thanks.   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by mvickers  4y   22,638

craziest thing. I get the 150 resistor in and solder it in circuit and the light will not come on. I just ttook it out and straight wired it.   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by Gill Grabber  4y   22,490

Job well done. ... Really nice looking unit and whole setup. ... ... Gill   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by Gill Grabber  4y   22,481

Q: ... Well I have been making CS for a while now. Still perplexed why when I have the resistor in the CS circuit the light does not come on even when I touch the electrodes together. I just leave it out unless it should not glow except when the current becomes higher than normal during end of CS generation? Does yours come on when you touch them together? ... A: ... It sounds that you are not getting current flow through this circuit, if it works when you remove the resistor then check for current continuity on the resistor with voltmeter in ohm setting, this will also confirm the resistor size (i ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by Gill Grabber  4y   22,451

... Surface Area of Cylinders. ... ... To find the surface area of a cylinder add the surface area of each end plus the surface area of the side. Each end is a circle so the surface area of each end is pi * r2, where r is the radius of the end. There are two ends so their combinded surface area is 2 pi * r2. The surface area of the side is the circumference times the height or 2 pi * r * h, where r is the radius and h is the height of the side. ... ... The entire formula for the surface area of a cylinder is 2 pi r2 + 2 pi r h ... ... Estimate how much is sticking out and subtract. ... ... Gill   [retrieve this message]

• My 3 month experience with the Bemer 3000   by robinbobbin  10y   22,431

Hi Konrad, Thank you for your thoughtful post. ... ... I thought I’d write about the BEMER 3000. I have been using one for almost 3 months now. I use it at least twice a day and often 3 or 4 times a day for 8 minutes at a time. Over the period of 3 months I’ve used it, it’s greatly helped to stabilize my energy levels more than anything I’ve tried over the past year of illness. I suffered with insomnia and exhaustion for 9 months prior the buying the BEMER 3000. ... ... My recent troubles started 1 year ago when I had a gastric ulcer that perforated my stomach and blocked my gastric canal. I was m ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by mvickers  4y   22,422

Hey Gill. Just wondering about the blood electrifier voltage on the colloidal silver side. Is it also 33v or just 9v? ... Also, have you made just a colloidal silver generator using a current control circuit. If so, could you send pics and circuit? ... Thanx, ... Marc   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by Gill Grabber  4y   22,394

It is 33 Volts regulated only with 150 ohm resistor and the lamp - not enough for the latest recommendation of 1mA per square inch of anode wire. ... ... You can remove the lamp and resistor and plug in this current regulator circuit instead: ... http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1604976 ... ... Tip: I used adjustable POT resistors so you can adjusting according the size of your anode silver wire. ... ... Gill   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by mvickers  4y   22,187

Thanks for the info, Gill. I use 2 silver maple leaf coins to make CS. If I want to make the control current circuit, what mA would I need to make it at?   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by mvickers  4y   22,144

Well I have been making CS for a while now. Still perplexed why when I have the resistor in the CS circuit the light does not come on even when I touch the electrodes together. I just leave it out unless it should not glow except when the current becomes higher than normal during end of CS generation? Does yours come on when you touch them together? I was also reading about making CS on a circuit that constantly reverses polarity. Could you make good CS thru the other jack(blood electrifier side? Also, when I cut on the electrifier it starts out on the highest setting and makes me jump out ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Beck blood electrifier or Hulda Clark Zapper?   by giox01  30mo   21,508

Hello, ... ... Read your post and I wanted to know if you would be so kind as to guide me what machines you bought? ... ... Bob Beck which of all of them? ... ... Dr Hulda Clark which zapper? So many offer this and that I am lost to which one to get, variable frequency, single, etc? ... ... Tens Machine which one? ... ... Pretty please advice ... ... Kindly ... ... Giovanni   [End]

• Re: Beck blood electrifier or Hulda Clark Zapper?   by jwardmagic  29mo   21,053

The reason a lot of things arent used by doctors isnt because it doesnt work, but because N.I.C.E can’t afford the studies to put into them as their money is going elsewhere. ... An example of these is intestinal permeabilitiy. In conventional medicine, it doesnt exist, but in general science its well accepted. You just need to drink a polypeptide substance and then measure it excrete din your urine to prove that your gut is permeable for large molecules, yet doctors dont understand this. ... ... The actualy biology that doctors study is quite basic. My girlfriend is in her 4th year of medici ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by motiv8d  3y   21,033

Hi Gill ... ... Thank you so much for posting this great thread. I look forward to making one of these 9V units when I get some time. ... ... Best wishes ... ... Motiv8d   [End]

• Wart in eyelid. Removal options?   by chemicalsense  23mo   19,846  Cross-post

Hi, ... I have what I think is a wart in my eyelid right next to my tear duck. It looks exactly like the wart on the bottom of my foot. I think I rubbed my eye after messing with that wart. ... ... Needless to say its in a very delicate area. Any idea for removal options? ... ... I have a beck magnetic pulser at my disposal   [End]

• Re: Wart in eyelid. Removal options?   by chemicalsense  23mo   19,745

Completely gone. once again i’m amazed by electro-medicine. It had me worried, and like erileroi said I think it was something much more sinister than a wart. ... ... Thanks again man   [End]

• Re: Wart in eyelid. Removal options?   by erileroi  23mo   19,540

I had what I thought was a wart near my tear duct for a number of years. I had it removed via surgery and it came back. I had it removed and cauterised a second time and it was sent off for a biopsy. It turned out to be a basal cell carcenoma. May be worth getting it checked out if it doesn’t go away.   [End]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by Gill Grabber  3y   19,539

513-nju7660d ... ... ... Thank You again for your sharing this information. ... Cheers ! ... Anthony ... ... Thank you Anthony for updating this list ... Gill   [End]

• Re: Wart in eyelid. Removal options?   by chemicalsense  23mo   19,215

Wow, once again electro-medicine is giving miraculous results. It shrunk the growth down within minutes. Still visible but not pretruding out like before. See what happens with a couple of days of treatment.   [End]

• Re: Beck blood electrifier or Hulda Clark Zapper?   by Jerez  24mo   19,200

I’m interested to come here with a search for info about a 3 in one product I learned about Ina FB group and to find reactive arthritis here right away. I also have the Hlab27 gene and have dealt with severe inflammation in joints and eyes. Other organs now. ... I was not diagnosed for years and avoided spine surgery told me by a surgeon who I knew was wrong At age 24!! ... So having survived doctors knives mostly I’m seeking help. I have had almost constant migraines for years now. And I have inflammation in my left eye now. ... I’m depressed because this has altered my life. ... I have food sensit ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Wart in eyelid. Removal options?   by jaguar57  23mo   19,192

You need electricity, not a Pulser, to get rid of it. Something as simple as a 9 volt battery with a 1K resistor and 5K potentiometer in series with jeans cloth electrodes that can be soaked with tap water to be electrically conductive.   [End]

• Re: Beck blood electrifier or Hulda Clark Zapper?   by twinkletoe  24mo   18,975

I am happy for you, and for anybody else, that it all worked out for the best. ... I wish it was also my case. I have also done months and months of homework before finally investing into the full Beck protocol her in the UK, I purchased the Ultimate Zapper in addition. ... All of it cost quite a bit more than $400. After several months alas none of that made any positive effect what so ever. I am dreadfully disappointed. I use regular liver, kidney, spleen support tinctures. Recently even got some costly blood purifying ”omega wash” to mop up the die off effect to no avail. Did anybody else ha ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Wart in eyelid. Removal options?   by jaguar57  23mo   18,971

You who think applying extremely small amounts of electricity to the eyelid is ”crazy”, I want you to know that I have used electricity on all parts of my body with no bad results. At these low levels there is no risk. ( ou who think applying extremely small amounts of electricity to the eyelid is ”crazy”, I want you to know that I have used electricity on all parts of my body with no bad results. At these low levels there is no risk. ( 1mA) ... ... To use a blood electrifier against a wart all you need to do in this case is hold one electrode on the face, and hold the tip of the other one on t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Wart in eyelid. Removal options?   by #75644  23mo   18,961

LEAVE IT ALONE. Very unlikely a wart. Could be fungal, but will go away on its own. Give it a couple days before trying something crazy. My experience and 2cents.   [End]

• Re: Wart in eyelid. Removal options?   by chemicalsense  23mo   18,905

I’ve got one of those too. One of your designs actually. 40hz ac/dc. ... ... Whats the best way going about using in for my eye   [End]

• Re: Wart in eyelid. Removal options?   by chemicalsense  23mo   18,830

jaguar57, Thanks for another well thought out and meaningful post, your insight on this site has been invaluable to the health of my friends and family . ... ... I wish people would refrain from haphazardly throwing their two cents around, this rarely does any good and can do a great deal of harm undermining the advice of professionals. ...   [End]

• Re: Wart in eyelid. Removal options?   by jaguar57  23mo   18,811

Good to hear of the positive initial results. How is it now after 4 days? Can you give some treatment details also?   [End]

• The Molecular Enhancer, QXCI-SCIO, Zapper and Bemer 3000   RN by korre  10y   18,623

Hi everyone, ... ... Yeasterday I got a Molecular Enhancer from www.dansenhancer.com ... I live in Sweden, and the shipping only took 2 weeks to get it from USA to Europe. I want to share my experiences with everyone as my search for better health continues. I want to be as informative as possible, so please beware my message will be long. I have an incurable disease. If I cure it, then my postings can be of great help. ... So far I have been using 4 different frequency machines on a regular basis. They are listed below in chronological order: ... ... 1) Traditionel 30kHz Clark Zapper (www.frequencygen ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Wart in eyelid. Removal options?   by ideame  21mo   18,605

Hello, ... I know this is a little delayed, I just saw this post. ... ... I dont have experience with the eye but i do have the occasion to get a wart on my fingers. ... I had read about coconut oil so when I felt the familiar pricking feeling(when a wart is developing,) I put coconut oil on it. So far this has been successful/ ... ... A coworker recently use coconut oil for a sty, It worked wonders! ... ... http://www.coconut-oil-in-a-nutshell.com   [End]

• Re: Wart in eyelid. Removal options?   by aboutwart  20mo   18,187

Now, it’s three month past. how is your wart? is it still on your eye or get removed. Please let me know and also its condition. ... ... Plantar Wart Removal   [End]

• Re: Wart in eyelid. Removal options?   by glaxony  19mo   17,958

I would order the wart formula by amoils.com and some 5% lugols iodine. ... Dip a tooth pick in the lugols and a tiny drop will stick to the end of the pick. ... Dab that tiny drop on the wart. Follow up by dipping the other end of the toothpick in amoil wart formula and then dab the wart with that. Do this 3-4 times per day. I had a spot underneath my eye that is gone now.   [End]

• Re: Beck blood electrifier or Hulda Clark Zapper?   by #461  19mo   16,908

I personally have used both protocols and have ended up using the zapper and antiparasite herbs of Dr. Clark’s protocol primarily, and the electromagnetic pulser from Dr. Beck’s protocol. The Clark protocol has definitely rid me of the parasites causing diabetes, and I am not bothered by diabetes any more, and the Beck pulser is like magic for killing bacteria and virus. I can’t recommend it enough. It should totally be available at all hospitals! ... ... I found that neither protocol work with fungus though. But luckily olive leaf extract does, for the lungs and throat and a silver based prod ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Dr. Beck's revised original device based on 3x 9V batteries circuit layo...   RRR by Gill Grabber  5y   16,834  Cross-post

Well I have adopted my single 9v battery real component layout to match Dr. Beck’s revised design (his last design) for those who wish to build their own ”Blood cleaner” on his original design. ... ... Device is built on top of cut to size radio shack circuit board available here: http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2102846 ... ... ... this link has logical diagram as well as part list of this design: http://www.sharinghealth.com/beckprotocol/buildyourown.html ... ... ... Here is link to excel file of the diagram: http://curezone.com/upload/Doc/3_x_9V_full_beck_device1.xls ... ... ... ... And he ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Getting worst after over 2 months of using complete Bob Beck protocol.   RN by longyang  5y   16,297  Cross-post

Hello, ... ... I got the HIV test results this afternoon. ... ... It is rather disappointed. ... Instead of better, it is getting worst after over 2 months of using complete Bob Beck protocol. ... ... The 2 test parameters are: ... 1. HIV Viral load : the lower the better ... 25/8/2009 :4100 ... 25/11/2009 : 22800 ... ... 2. T-cell count ( Cd3/Cd4 Abs ) : the higher the better. ... 25/8/2009 : 546 ... 25/11/2009: 475 ... ... I am at the lost on how to explain it. ... ... Any advice from you guys? ... PLEASE. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Beck blood electrifier or Hulda Clark Zapper?   by parazapper  18mo   16,208

Nice site, nice looking unit, and interesting application but several unanswered questions. ... ... Why only 4 frequencies while the CC1 provides 9 for half the price and the UZI provides 23 at a little under the price. ... ... How accurate are the frequencies? ... ... What voltage output? ... ... What Current? ... ... Can you use all 4 electrodes at the same time, with 3 being positive and only 1 negative?? Very important. ... ... How much positive offset? Is it as much as pedestal offset? ... ... How long do batteries last? ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: Getting worst after over 2 months of using complete Bob Beck protoco...   by longyang  5y   16,205

Hi, ... ... I was infected with HIV virus about 5 years ago. ... ... The first viral load test after infection and sever illness has the highest number , then gradually drop to undetected level after few months on HIV drugs. It remained at undetected level and my health was gradually recovered . ... ... 2 years ago , I decided to stop taking the drugs due to concern about the long term side effect, although I felt good and healthy when on HIV drugs. ... ... Initially, I search for immunity boosting nutritional supplements, like transfer factor, garlic extracts, olive leave extracts, and too many more to ment ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Beck blood electrifier or Hulda Clark Zapper?   by antidrug2  18mo   16,129

Hello to those who zap! ... ... There is a new zapper on the market called a Thundervolt zapper. Thundervolts have two handholds and two footpads, but they are NOT hard wired-they plug into the device, and are interchangeable. This allows for X body mixed zapping. Thundervolts have four frequencies, but one is body-activated. A special circuit ”senses” the condition of the user, and adjusts the fourth frequency to match. The website informs the user how to easily test his or her state of body condition, so that a track record of gains in vitality may be documented when zapping. These zappers al ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Beck blood electrifier or Hulda Clark Zapper?   by Aspire2B  18mo   16,119

ParaZapper http://paradevices.com provides a better product at a lower cost than this unit. ... ... 9 frequencies in 4 modes, including 6 Rife frequencies, the CC1 for $124, good clean output using cheaper 9 volt battery. ... ... 23 frequencies in 6 modes, including 16 Rife frequencies, the UZI for $185, excellent clean 10.5 volt output using cheaper 9 volt battery. ... ... Available at http://petzapper.com ... ... ...   [End]

• Re: Beck blood electrifier or Hulda Clark Zapper?   by antidrug2  18mo   16,116

To all with Morgellon’s, chemtrail diseases or needing help: ... ... The Thundervolt zapper: www.thundervoltzap.com a four- function, four-frequency device with four interchangeable outputs, 2 handholds and 2 footpads. Four color-coded LED’s show operation, one for each arm & leg. After zap, outputs may be switched for X body zap; mix & match all four outputs. Customer-reported cures: Morgellons, Lyme, migraines, arthritis, varicose veins, wasp stings. ... ... Over four frequencies on one output limit duration of each frequency. Dr. Clark zapped at 30,000 cycles with good results. But lower frequen ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Ultimate Zapper VS others   by Ken Presner  6y   15,980

Hello David, ... ... There are many issues evoked by your recent posting. I will address each of them individually in this long reply. When answering my postings in the past you have been consistently evasive. You prefer to edit postings rather than respond to them in their entirety. To accomplish this you cut and paste from my replies, as I have pointed out before on this forum. This enables you to avoid whatever issues you don’t want to deal with by cutting them out of the dialogue. In fact, you completely ignored a recent, long posting of mine addressed to you on this forum at ... ... ... http://c ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by dogue2000  26mo   15,976

Thank you very much for sharing the schematics. Whould you kindly explain what parts should I change to get 15 Hz frequency. Thank you for your support. ... ... Darius   [End]

• Image Embedded Ten Dollar Zappers   by zapperguy  6y   15,929

OK, there is STILL confusion about my ten dollar zapper and someone else’s and frankly I’m tired of it. ... ... My ten dollar zapper is at ... http://www.tendollarzapper.com ... It is a rugged version of the current Dr. Clark schematic and has perfect customer service and orders ship the same day from stock. I sell on eBay, where I have sold zappers for 10 YEARS with THOUSANDS of feedbacks and a 100% feedback score, all commenting about awesome speed of delivery and the high quality of construction. ... A picture is on here at ... ... ... ... ... The other guy’s is at ... http://zapperplans.com/order.html ... ... It i ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• How to metal / nickel detox?   by justmarvin  7y   15,683

Azovsky, I was wondering if from your research you can answer this question. ... ... I have been exposed to nickel directly via braces, as there is some nickel in braces. I was wondering if you read from your research any detox regimen for nickel? ... ... Thanks! ... ... JM ...   [End]

• Re: Zappers and HPV and Herpes   by steve555  9y   15,521

I remember reading on another forum (microelectricity germ killer) that it is believed that herpes virus travels along the nerves often starting at the spine and going out from there. It might be worth a try to place one end of the zapper at the base of the spine and the other at the site of the infection/outbreak and see what kind of results you get. ... ... Steve   [End]

• Re: Beck blood electrifier or Hulda Clark Zapper?   by parazapper  17mo   15,295

Thanks Steve, ... ... Good information. This unit appears to be very similar to Lloyd’s Quad. ... ... As a suggestion, could you not have a 4 pole - 4 position switch to switch the outputs rather than having to unplug and plug wires every time? Just a suggestion. ... ... 10 volts is easy to get from a 9 volt battery using boost regulator. Our ParaZapper UZI delivers a constant 10.5 volts with plenty of current from a 8.4 volt rechargeable, even when it goes below 6 volts. ... ... While electric shavers use a wall wart, they do not apply electricity directly to the body. Always use an IEC 60601 rated supply f ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Beck blood electrifier or Hulda Clark Zapper?   by antidrug2  17mo   15,177

The Thundervolt zapper is NOTHING like LloydS Quad zapper. A Thundervolt uses two handholds and two footpads; total of four. The Lloyds unit has only has two. ... ... A Thundervolt uses two opposing waveforms with four frequencies. The fourth frequency is opposing and not combined with the other three. ... ... A Thundervolt’s fourth frequency is like a Rife machine; it may start oscillating at 300,000 Hertz and work down to 10,000 in seven minutes, depending on the condition of the user. This affords a very wide window to kill thousands of different parasites all at once. ... ... The 4 outputs of a Thund ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Beck blood electrifier or Hulda Clark Zapper?   by antidrug2  17mo   15,137

To Whom it may concern: ... ... Thundervolt zappers have 4 frequencies because humans have 4 extremities, i.e., ideally, one frequency into each arm and leg for max body penetration. A Thundervolt senses the internal electrical condition of the user, and adjusts the 4th frequency to match, using dual opposing waveforms and .45 volt positive offset. The two zinc handholds and two footpads plug into the 4 output terminals and all 4 are used together. Four color-coded LED’s confirm the outputs work. The internal condition of the user is a measure of vitality and can be easily tested, monitored, an ...   [retrieve this message]

• too late for me..treat candida immediatly dont mess around   by mbc765  4y   14,687  Cross-post

IM IN BEWTWEEN STAGE THREE AND FOUR,,CLOSER TO STAGE FOUR..BLACK MOLD LOWERED MY IMMNUNE SYSTEM THEN THE CANDIDA TOOK OVER...TOO LATE FOR ME ... ... Preventive Health Resources - Natropathy - Homeopathy - Biomeridian Stress Assesment ... ... Home : ... ... ... ... HEALTH PROBLEMS MAY BE CAUSED BY CHRONIC CANDIDIASIS ... Teresa Bohren Griffin: June 30, 2006 ... WHAT IS CANDIDIASIS? ... ... Candidiasis is a condition that results when the friendly bacteria in the intestinal tract have been destroyed or overcome. Yeast organisms (which are always present in the body, but are kept under control by good bacteria) g ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Getting worst after over 2 months of using complete Bob Beck protoco...   by Steve888  5y   14,593

My understanding is they count live and dead virus the same so the test is not really accurate. You may be doing better than you think. I would keep at for another couple months and then see how your numbers look once you have detoxified your body of all viruses. I have heard of this kind of scenario several times before. Some other folks here may have some more comments on this. ... ... Peace ... Steve   [End]

• Re: Getting worst after over 2 months of using complete Bob Beck protoco...   by longyang  5y   14,425

Hi JAB, ... ... I use the complete BobBeck kits from SOTA instrutments; ... 1. Blood Electifier / C.Silver generator ... 2. Magnetic pulser ... 3. Ozonated water generator ... ... My typical daily BB protocol routines for last 2-3 months are: ... 4:00- 4:30am ... ------------ ... 1 litre of Ozonated water with sea salt, ... 4:30 -6:30am ... ------------ ... 2 hours of Blood Electrifier on the wrist, ... 5 sessions ( 20 mins each ) of Magnetic pulser , all over the body, especially the Lymph sites and stomach areas, ... another 1 litre of Ozonated water in this 2 hours ... 6:30 -6:45am ... ------------ ... 100ml of C.Silver. ... Plus anothe ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Re: Getting worst after over 2 months of using complete Bob Beck protoco...   by Johny Apple Bomb  5y   14,420

Thanks for your info. ... ... Dr Bob Beck did say that HIV can be cured in 3 weeks by using his protocol. ... Is it real? ... ... JAB ... ... This works well at reducing pathogen levels. Cure? Not sure about that. ... ... ... What really causes AIDS? Are the tests accurate or the right kind of test? Much debate on this. You also have to clean up your diet, exercise a little and maintain a healthy lifestyle. No drug use and risky sex. ... ... You might try pulsing the stomach area. It has been discovered that the virus hides (possibly reproduces) in the gut area also. ... ... According to this video. Even if the virus is ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Getting worst after over 2 months of using complete Bob Beck protoco...   by longyang  5y   14,357

Thanks for your info. ... ... Dr Bob Beck did say that HIV can be cured in 3 weeks by using his protocol. ... Is it real?   [End]

• Re: Getting worst after over 2 months of using complete Bob Beck protoco...   by Steve888  5y   14,300

Since there are not many people here with direct experience you may want to join http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Beck-n-stuff/ which may have some more answers for you. ... ... Peace ... steve ...   [End]

• Re: Getting worst after over 2 months of using complete Bob Beck protoco...   by longyang  5y   14,184

Hi falconthresh, ... ... Cool. I feel better after reading your experience. At least, I know there is light at the end of the long tunnel which I just started walking through. ... ... I do have many side effects for the last 2-3 months when started using BB protocol. ... ... 1. ... I felt very weak for the first 6 weeks. To such extend that I have to stop weight training completely. BTW, I just started again this week and I seem to feel better, although I am still much weaker than before I started the protocol. At least, the tide has turn to the positive direction. ... 2. ... May be it is due to the shaking of ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: too late for me..treat candida immediatly dont mess around   by JAZZIE  4y   14,175

Hello, Please ~~ Please, do not give up!! ... ... Please check into OLive leaf ext. It has saved others.. that were at deaths door. ... ... http://www.amazon.com/Olive-Leaf-Extract-Morton-Walker/dp/1575662264/ref=pd_ecc_rvi_cart_1 ... ... ... ... http://www.olivus.us/olive-leaf-vegetarian-capsules-–-bulk-1000-count-organic-p-12.html ... ... ... Read my post on Candida by JAZZIE ...   [End]

• Re: too late for me..treat candida immediatly dont mess around   by #81553  4y   14,160

if your candida doesnt respond try this perhaps. ... ... also beck protocal. ... ... http://www.ei-resource.org/articles/chronic-fatigue-syndrome-articles/neurotoxins-%11-treatment-information-sheet/ ... ... ... http://www.moldwarriors.com/ ... ... ... ... http://www.chronicneurotoxins.com/ ... ... NEUROTOXINS - TREATMENT INFORMATION SHEET ... Articles - Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Articles ... ... by Jacob Teitelbaum M.D. ... ... www.Vitality101.com ... ... ... This is a brilliant concept developed by Dr. Ritchie Shoemaker. He theorizes that many different infections can produce toxins. These are toxic chemicals that can persist in t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Getting worst after over 2 months of using complete Bob Beck protoco...   by #117782  5y   14,156

You Have Just Begun LongYang. ... ... This is where everyone quits. At about 2 weeks to 2 months. ... They do the Bob Beck Protocol for 1 to 2 months say it doesn’t work then quit. Most quit after a couple of weeks. ... ... If you get the truth you will find all these people never really implemented the protocol. What I mean by this is they took too many days off. Didn’t use the Blood Purifier long enough, didn’t use the Mag Pulser Long enough, didn’t drink enough Ionic Silver and didn’t drink enough Ozinated water. ... ... To put it simply, they just didn’t have the dedication to follow through. ... ... I am no ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Getting worst after over 2 months of using complete Bob Beck protoco...   by Exploited Citizen  5y   14,060

The Beck Protocol is working fine. ... The Viral load test isn’t an accurate way to measure HIV in the blood. Look up Kary Mullis, he admits the tests they use are not meant for measuring HIV levels. ... ... Don’t take the HIV drugs, they destroy your immune system. ... ... Several doctors treating patients with the Beck protocol have already been through this with dozens of patients. ... ... http://www.sharinghealth.com/newsletters/newsletter4Nov02.pdf ... ... ... When six individuals contacted us within a span of six ... weeks to say a PCR test (polymerase chain reaction) ... for HIV showed their viral load had gone ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Getting worst after over 2 months of using complete Bob Beck protoco...   by #117782  5y   14,000

Good Job Longyang! ... ... Look like you are having similar reactions to mine. ... ... I used to get a herpes breakout about every 3 weeks. One to 3 small blisters. Then it would take a couple of weeks to heal just in time to have another breakout! It drove me crazy! ... ... At about 2 months on the Beck Protocol I had an outbreak of about 40 blisters! It scared the hell out of me and I almost quit. Instead I went back and watched all the videos, read all the papers and reconfirmed this is what happens on the protocol. ... ... This last 3 and 1/2 months I haven’t even had an indication of any outbreaks. What ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Add oleander!   R by rifestudy123  5y   13,961

I think you have the wrong view on herbs. Herbs are generally not cures. Their simply plants that people have found to have an healing effect on the body. Once the body is healed it can cure itself. ... ... True some herbs are too powerful to be used long term thats why you have to know which ones to take. ... Theirs a ton of misinformation on herbs so thats why i recomend finding someone who trained and can help you. ... Adaptogen herbs are a class of herbs that are considered to be very beneficial and safe to use long term. ... Electro devices like the Pulser and Rife are great. But i wont look pass ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I've built my own single 9V dc beck's blood cleaner   by kostasf  22mo   13,903

Circuit and PCB for single 9V dc beck’s blood cleaner. ... http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=58853   [End]

• Re: Getting worst after over 2 months of using complete Bob Beck protoco...   by rifestudy123  5y   13,902

My dad used the Pulser for 4 hours a day for three weeks to get rid of a chest tumor so it does work. ... Adding MMS and H2O2 could possibly be over-kill (which could over stress the body) They have a purpose but maybe their not for you right now. ... Your body is capable of healing itself if you give it the right nutrients. ... If I were you I’d find a good natural healer who knows a lot about herbs, nutritents, muscle testing, and rife frequencys (you may have to find 2-3 that specialize in different areas). Get on a good herbal program (i’ve seen amazing results wih herbs) and take some good w ...   [retrieve this message]

• Add oleander!   by Dquixote1217  5y   13,902

See: ... ... Success Against Cancer and HIV in South Africa ... ... Herbal Supplement for HIV/AIDS is Successful in Clinical Trial ... ... Two Oleander HIV Success Stories from Africa ... ... I am not saying that the Beck Protocol won’t work - I am a believe in zapping and have great respect for Beck - but if I had HIV I would absolutely take an oleander extract and also take colloidal silver, digestive enzymes and other natural anti-virals such as: ... ... • Garlic ... • Olive leaf extract ... • Oil of wild mountain oregano ... • Grapefruit seed extract ... ... A joint study between the Uni ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Getting worst after over 2 months of using complete Bob Beck protoco...   by #117782  5y   13,859

Thanks for the info LongYang, ... ... I sent you a PM.   [End]

• Re: Getting worst after over 2 months of using complete Bob Beck protoco...   by longyang  5y   13,855

Hi falconthresh, ... ... Thanks for sharing. ... ... It seems that we are on the same track and I am glad to know that I am not alone in this unknown life journey.... ... ... About MMS-1 ( there is a new one MMS-2 ), I used it for over a month about 6 months ago. I got a very bad flu which last for over 2 weeks during this period. Something I never have before. Moreover, the taste of it is very hard for me to handle, so I stop the MMS-1. ... ... The www.cancertutor.com has more independent info on MMS... ... ... ... Just some questions: ... 1. Do you have blood test to check Viral Load and CD4 cell count before and an ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Add oleander!   by longyang  5y   13,845

Hi, ... ... I did take the OPC from South Africa for about 6 months, but there was no improvements in my test results for viral load and T-cells count. ... ... I was told that these are mild toxic herbs which can ”kill” virus , but will not cause harm to human body? ... If it is toxic, is it wise to take for long term to supress the HIV virus? ... ... The points are: ... 1. There is no REAL HIV cure in main stream medicine and alternative medicine, including Beck protocol, ... 2. All these drugs or herbs are only able to supress the virus and they all have long term side effects ( I am talking about taking them ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Getting worst after over 2 months of using complete Bob Beck protoco...   by Johny Apple Bomb  5y   13,815

Her’s someone that has been doing the Beck Protocol for 4 years. ... ... http://curezone.com/blogs/f.asp?f=320   [End]

• Re: Add oleander!   by Dquixote1217  5y   13,813

It may well be that oleander is more effective in HIV/AIDS when the person’s health has declined than in ones who are relatively healthy.  While there is a long list of serious side effects reported for mainstream antiviral and antiretroviral drugs, oleander extract is not toxic to healthy cells and there have been no long term negative side effects reported (lots of positive ones though).  For example, there is a clear link to hepatotoxicity and liver failure with the mainstream drugs, while there has never been a single instance of hepatoxicity for anyone taking oleander ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Getting worst after over 2 months of using complete Bob Beck protoco...   by longyang  5y   13,795

Hi rifestudy123 , ... ... Thank you very much for your advice. ... ... My plan is : ... I will continue BBeck protocol ( plus Zapper:Terminator II , and Cellerciser )for a period of 6 months. Hope I will see some positive results by then. ... ... Cheers.   [End]

• Re: How to metal / nickel detox?   by newport  7y   13,775

The biggest source of nickel is cooking acidic things in Stainless Steel pots. ... ... That said I know of no specific nickel detox, but the standard heavy metal detoxes like DMSA, DMPS should work.   [End]

• Re: Getting worst after over 2 months of using complete Bob Beck protoco...   by Johny Apple Bomb  5y   13,763

I would be drinking at least 8 ounces per day of colloidal silver. If you’re using distilled water you need to run it for at least 4-5 hours to get it close to 20 ppm. Better yet get one of these to make it much easier. It has an automatic turn off. ... ... http://www.silverpuppy.com/ ... ... ... ... The weight lifting isn’t a very efficient way to get into real functional shape. Probably overworking your body and exhausting you. ... ... The Combat conditioning book on this site is and excellent way to get started. After you get done exercising you feel better instead of exhausted and weak. ... ... http://www.m ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Getting worst after over 2 months of using complete Bob Beck protoco...   by jogi54  5y   13,741

Hi Albert, ... ... I have read all your messages up to this one. I do nozt have any problems with HIV but I try to understand all parts of the beck protocol... ... ... try to understand me - my English is really not perfect... ... ... The HIV and Aids tests are to keep you ”ill”, they dont tell you the difference of active and ”dead” load of viruses. ... ... You should find someone, who uses dark field microscopy - this will tell you much more, what is the real situation for you. In Germany, we can buy such microscopes via EBAY for about 500€, and can check it on your selves. ... ... I didn t read it, but maybe yo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Avoiding Metals & Borosilicate Glass   by azovsky  7y   13,732  Cross-post

Hi everyone! I was wondering if it is safe to ... use borosilicate glass for cooking etc? ... ... After reading about nickel and stainless steel toxicity ... in Dr.Clark book I decided to find an alternative. ... I thought that glass would be the best replacement ... and I was excited to find all kind of items made of borosilicate/pyrex glass. ... One thing I noticed though was that while there is plenty of stove ... and fire proof glassware on ebay ... there isn’t much offered from ... today’s manufacturers and all these ... items on ebay have been discontinued long while ago. ... Does anybody know why all these pyrex boro ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Getting worst after over 2 months of using complete Bob Beck protoco...   by Exploited Citizen  5y   13,694

Didn’t you read what I posted? ... It says quite clearly the viral load tests your doctor is doing are totally bogus, and 90%+ inaccurate. ... ... Go by how your health is, not some stupid numbers an overpaid quack gives you.   [End]

• Re: Getting worst after over 2 months of using complete Bob Beck protoco...   by Johny Apple Bomb  5y   13,693

Don’t take the HIV drugs, they destroy your immune system. ... ... ... JAB ... ... And how do you know if you’re dieing of AIDS or the toxic drugs? ... ... How much are you going to be paying for those over priced drugs? The Beck Protocol is only a one time fee of less than $600 if you don’t make your own equipment.   [End]

• Re: Getting worst after over 2 months of using complete Bob Beck protoco...   by jogi54  5y   13,692

hi falconthresh, ... ... first, I don’t have any real health problem like HIV or cancer. But I don’t believe in the most doctors, because they are stupid as well as they want to earn money... ... ... I found Bob Beck, and I m investigating, which part of the protocol helps in which case. Bob Beck has told us between the lines a lot, but you must understand, what he wanted to tell us. ... ... 1.) for herpes I have a nice experience with the beck zapper. ... ... In Germany, we can buy a Beck zapper combined with the Beck CES - and there are added some ear clambs. ... ... Once I had an herpes out break and normal med ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Getting worst after over 2 months of using complete Bob Beck protoco...   by longyang  5y   13,688

Hi Exploited Citizen and JAB, ... ... Thanks for the info. ... ... I will continue the BB protocol ( and Zapper : Terminator II ) for few more months. I hope to see a change in the direction for my test results. ... ... ...   [End]

Forum Pages
1  30  50  100  ...  123  124  125  126  127  128  129  130 131  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Gallstone Cleansing
Relief from toxic liver problems.
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great prices.

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Rose Laurel OPC Capsules
15% Off With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Get 5% off Right Now!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon co...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
What Ails You?
It doesn’t matter - this can help.
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs is the largest independent researcher covering halitosis, bad Ora...
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Rose Laurel OPC Plus
Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement. 15% o...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

19,797 messages, 3,753 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 151, 131 pages,  4,903,334 page views
    Forum Archives:   1  2  3  4

"Poor nutrition is a primary cause of most conditions of the genitourinary tract."
~ Tom Kruzel, N.D.

Image Galler Zapper Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit - External & Inter...

Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
Learn The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head...

Clark Kidney Cleanse

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefi...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Oleander Pure Concentrate Capsules
Leukemia and Cancer Immune System Support, 15% Off with ...

Dr. Clark: Best Prices You Will Find!
Tools for Healing is the number one source for produc...

Google Ads

Eliminate Herpes

Reverse Type 2 Diabetes

Clark Kidney Cleanse

Proven Parasite Diet

Google Ads

Eliminate Herpes

Reverse Type 2 Diabetes

Clark Kidney Cleanse

Proven Parasite Diet

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 1.52 sec at 4/21/2014 4:55:29 AM, requested by 54.234.217.247, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/s2.asp?f=292&c=0&t=150&ob=h&m=&p=1 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8