CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums6320 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded Messages Recommended for Newsletter [147] , Sorted by Date Source: Cancer Forum: Cures, Prevention, Alternative Cancer Therapies, Support

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR   FAQ  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Cancer Recommended Books   Cancer Homepage   Rules
 6,243,073 page views     20,815 messages     4,288 topics     1 pages
Post New Message  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
3d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Cancer     All Forums 

Messages Recommended for Newsletter [147] , Sorted by Date   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Cancer Forum on Facebook.com
Skeptical about Alternative Cancer Therapies? Have skeptical questions? Go to Cancer Debate Forum.
  • How I Cured My Prostate Cancer by billabongsan2  4d   134  C   RN 100% CURE!

... How My Prostate Cancer was ... Cured ... ... I was clinically diagnosed with Prostate Cancer in early Sept, 2013 by a family doctor in Eldorado Hills, CA, after he did a DRE (digital rectal exam) and found two lumps on the prostate. He then suggested that I go to a local urologist to have a biopsy. I then asked him, what else did he think the urologist would do if I decide to get a biopsy and it tests positive for cancer? He told me that he most likely would surgically remove the lumps and hit it with radiation just to make sure he got it all. Like most people, I had heard all the horror st ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded New Study Finds Alarming Increase in Breast Cancer Risk Following Aborti... by Dquixote1217  4mo   1,329  C   RN WARNING

New Study Finds Alarming Increase in Breast Cancer Risk Following Abortions ... ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... See more Natural News articles by Tony Isaacs ... ... ... (NaturalNews) A new Chinese meta-analysis study has found a huge increase in breast cancer risk for women after having an abortion and that the risk appears to continue to increase after each subsequent abortion. In the study, researchers found that the overall risk of developing breast cancer in women in China who've had an abortion was 44% higher than women who have not had an abortion. The researchers also found that the risk of breas ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Marijuana Compounds Can Kill Some Cancer Cells by #174156  6mo   991  C   RN EDUCATIONAL

... ... My oncologist is in complete agreement with this study and recommends it as ... part of his treatment.  Main stream medicine might finally be coming around ... to the same view. ... ... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/25/marijuana-cancer_n_4158865.html ... ... Marijuana Compounds Can Kill Some Cancer Cells: Study ... ... ... ... Posted: 10/25/2013 ... 12:23 pm EDT ... ... ... ... A scientist in the United Kingdom has found that compounds derived from ... marijuana can kill cancerous cells found in people with leukemia, a form of ... cancer that is expected to cause an estimated 24,000 deaths in the United ...   [retrieve this message]

• Beware: PSA prostate cancer screening test is a dangerous hoax, warns di... by InCharge  8mo   1,144  C   RN WARNING

(NaturalNews) Prostate cancer is the most common cancer in men. By the age of 50, most men have some cancerous prostate cells, although many will never know it unless they are screened, and most will not die from it. ... ... Luckily, it’s a slow growing cancer. Although prostate cancer cases increase with age, still, only about 3% of men actually die from it. ... ... The American Cancer Society states that in 2013, approximately 238,590 new cases of prostate cancer will be diagnosed and estimates that about 29,720 men will die from it. ... ... Interestingly, they also state, "Prostate cancer c ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Dr Schulze on Angelina Jolie's Breast Removal by Steve888  11mo   2,969  C   RN EDUCATIONAL

Prophylactic Breast RemovalMay 15, 2013, COMMENTARY by DR. RICHARD SCHULZE ... ...   ... ... Friends, I am interrupting this week’s Video Blog with a special commentary. ... ... Since Angelina Jolie’s voluntary breast removal story hit the press yesterday, my office has been flooded with calls and e-mails from friends and acquaintances regarding this subject, and what my opinion is on such a radical  preventative  surgery. Readers are also starting to flood my BLOG with similar questions so let me address this issue, yet once again. ... ... What’s Going On? ... ... It is common medical knowled ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Marijuana used to treat seizures. by Gossamer502  12mo   1,100  C   RN SUCCESS

Since the beginning of recorded history, marijuana has been used as a medicine. It has been used for the treatment of many ailments. It has been used to treat many ailments from childbirth, to cancer. ... ... Personally, I was in an automobile accident when I was 13. I sustained a Traumatic Brain Injury. The jarring of my head caused the brain tissue in my skull to become torn in many places. There was a tear large enough that a golf ball sized blood clot formed on my right frontal lobe. I was in a coma for 2 days. I have made what seems to me, and others around me, a miraculous recovery ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Low Dose Naltrexone LDN for Autoimmune - MS - Crohns - Cancer by Alan Ge... by LCD  13mo   1,506  C   RN SUCCESS

Low Dose Naltrexone LDN for Autoimmune - MS - Crohns - Cancer - Alan Geller Scary Diagnosis ... ... Informal talk about my successful use of LDN - Low Dose Naltrexone - for my MS (Multiple Sclerosis) diagnosis 5 years ago. ... ... Also some of the strategies and principles I present in my book ”Scary Diagnosis” about how to handle any scary diagnosis - whether yours or a family members or friends. ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Video Embedded My 5 Year Anniversary - Low Dose Naltrexone - LDN by Alan Geller by LCD  13mo   869  C   RN SUCCESS

My 5 Year Anniversary - Low Dose Naltrexone - LDN by Alan Geller ... ... Overview of my last 5 years taking LDN (Low Dose Naltrexone) and discussion of the ”other” things I am doing in addition. ... ... I was diagnosed with MS almost 6 years ago. I also briefly discuss my wife’s use of LDN for Cancer. ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• One soda a day increases cancer risk by #136970  17mo   1,751  C   RN EDUCATIONAL

... ... Not only does a soda or soft drink each day increase prostate cancer’s risk ... by 40%, but a diet heavy on rice and pasta also increased men’s cancer ... risk.  More proof that carbohydrates kill. ... ... http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/26/study-drinking-a-soda-per-day-increases-cancer-risk/ ... ... Study: Drinking a soda per day increases cancer risk ... ... By Agence France-Presse ... ... Monday, November 26, 2012 13:25 EST ... ... Men who drink one normal-sized soft drink per day are at greater risk of ... getting more aggressive forms of prostate cancer, according to a Swedish study ... released Monday. ... ... “ ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Texas Medical Board Dismisses Case Against Cancer Doctor Burzynski by Dquixote1217  17mo   1,452  C   RN EDUCATIONAL

... ... by  Tim Bolen ... Bolen Report ... ... There was a day in Texas when sleaze artist  Stephen Barrett could call up the Executive Director of the Texas Medical Board and “arrange” a prosecution of a Texas cutting-edge doctor, even offering his even sleazier “ skeptic” companion,  Bobbie Baratz, as the do-all, be-all, expert witness against that doctor. Those days are over. The Texas Medical Board is on a short leash, after an assault by the Texas legislature, at the request of components of the the U.S. Health Freedom Movement. ... ... As you can ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Saltwater good for running cars and sounds like it can do more for manki... by tomato  3y   2,158  C   RN EDUCATIONAL

An answer to the energy crisis by John Kanzius. ... In the middle of the night He got up and got his wife’s fry pans... ... ... ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU47blakiiI&feature=related ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Topical Iodine and skin cancer by James81  3y   17,356  C   RN SUCCESS

I just wanted to post about my experience with iodine and skin cancer (basal cell carcinoma). I had surgery a few years ago on the right side of my nose to remove a bcc, it came back about 3 months ago, and i decided I’d rather not pay another $700 and go through the ordeal again if i didn’t have to. So i read that some people had success with topical iodine. I applied iodine multiple times a day for weeks, occasionally applied magnesium oil and also picked up some DMSO gel to apply over the iodine so that it might absorb deeper and quicker, which it did appear to help. The bcc would scab ...   [retrieve this message]

• Unsolicited Sutherlandia OPC Oleander Testimonials by Dquixote1217  4y   6,673  C   RN SUCCESS

Following are unsolicited testimonials in chronological order which have been collected by Naturopathic PhD Marc Swanepoel since June, 2008 from people who have used the oleander based supplement Sutherlandia OPC from South Africa for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and more. Please note that this is not intended as a solicitation to purchase SOPC, but rather as examples of how oleander has been successful with many people around the world.  Plus, people are always asking for testimonials and success stories. ... ... I note that one can make their own oleander extract at home - see http://www.tb ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Preventing & Reversing Cancer Naturally by Gary Null by LCD  4y   10,154  C   RN EDUCATIONAL

Preventing & Reversing Cancer Naturally (Part 1 of 4) ... ... ... ... ... Preventing & Reversing Cancer Naturally (Part 2 of 4) ... ... ... ... ... ... Preventing & Reversing Cancer Naturally (Part 3 of 4) ... ... ... ... ... ... Preventing & Reversing Cancer Naturally (Part 4 of 4) ... ... ... ... ... http://www.garynull.com ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• My own Budwig story by MrCuddly  5y   13,148  C   RN

I’ll add my own story. I’ve had bloody stools for the last 20 years or so. About 6 years ago my stools started coming out very flat - and looking as if a knife was shaving them on the top and bottom. Typical of colorectal cancer as the bowl movement is trying to scrape past the tumor. ... ... It had gotten so bad that nothing would come out at all unless it was liquified. (Sorry for how graphic this all is). ... ... I went on the net (Curezone etc.) and found out about the Budwig protocol and other natural treatments for cancer. After reading up, I decided to spurn allopathic medicine completely. Th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Two cancer reports - notice the common elements by Dquixote1217  5y   2,737  C   RN SUCCESS

Over the weekend, we had two posts at my Yahoo Oleandersoup group, which I will excerpt here: ... ... First: ... ... Last posting I commented that Jims Cancer in the esophagus has shrunk 80%. (Stage IV2B). He was diagnosed 6/4/09. At present, we are taking Oleander (5 teaspoons per day) and following Budwig Diet. (4TBS F/O to 8 TBS CC. We Do Not follow BP 100%. I am supplementing him with selenium, iodine, fish oil, vitamin C, vitamin D, B Complex, Cell Fort. I have switched him over to about 80% organic but occasionally he eats organic chicken. Organic Milk with Omega 3 and Grain 4 Organic Eggs, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Long-term Tamoxifen Use Increases Risk of Aggressive Breast Cancer by Dquixote1217  5y   1,421  C   RN

Long-term Tamoxifen Use Increases Risk of Aggressive Breast Cancer ... ... by S. L. Baker, features writer ... ... (NaturalNews) Women with estrogen receptor-positive (ER positive) breast cancer are commonly prescribed the drug tamoxifen because it blocks the effects of estrogen in breast tissue. In fact, long-term tamoxifen use among ER positive breast cancer survivors has become a standard therapy. According to the National Cancer Institute (NCI), side effects of the drug range from hot flashes, vaginal dryness, joint pain and leg cramps to blood clots, cataracts, strokes and uterine cancer. Un ...   [retrieve this message]

• Video Embedded Radiation, Chemotherapy, modified macrobiotic diet, chinese herbs = Cure... by linenup  5y   2,440  C   RN

... Radiation, Chemotherapy, modified macrobiotic diet, seaweeds, chinese herbs ... Curing Lung Cancer! ... ... ... ... ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD2Sy7qwMWg&feature=quicklist ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Video Embedded Monsanto & Cancer Milk: Fox News Kills Story & Fires Reporters by Dquixote1217  5y   13,075  C   RN

Though not new, I had never seen this video posted anywhere before. ... ... FOX NEWS Reporters (Reporters Steve Wilson & Jane Akre) uncovered the fact that most of the Milk in the USA and across some parts of the world is unfit to drink due to Monsanto Corporation’s POSILAC®, which has been proven to be a cancer-causing growth hormone.(known in short as "BGH" "BST" or "rBGH" ), but they were fired for trying to tell people the truth. ... ... This is a nonpartisan video that shows the lengths some will go to further their agendas. It ends with a Florida ju ... [Video Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Why cancer is harder to prevent and beat today by Tony Isaacs  5y   1,784   RN

I agree that Budwig is wonderful and consider it an essential part of the natural anti-cancer protocol I put together.  It has indeed achieved wonders and is something I recommend for just about anyone trying to beat cancer or avoid it. ... ... However, cancer and the world we live in have changed a lot during the past 50 years and for that reason we do not seem to see the same successes with treatments like Budwig, Essiac, Hoxsey, Gerson, etc.  Cancer appears to be getting harder to avoid and harder to beat once acquired.  I believe that is likely due to a number of factors. ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Early Report by TheObserver  5y   8,442  C   RN

Well I have only been using essiac tea for a week now. But I am so pleased with the TURBO charge as compared to anything I have done over the years.. You know you try this and that - get better get worse... Well I have slowly improved my health over the years but had stopped improving some what where I would fluctuate up and down depending on strict diet or lack there of... ... ... OH problem - self diagnosed liver cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome - tested positive for gluten food allergy - have had digestive trouble from my teen years... Likely due to the gluten problem... ... ... I re ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded he had no cancer but… a tree growing in his lung by #85302  5y   3,588  C   RN

Fir tree man shocks doctors ... ... A young man from the capital of Russia’s Udmurtian Republic was diagnosed with cancer, and had to undergo an operation which revealed the shocking truth – he had no cancer but… a tree growing in his lung. ... ... It sounds like a story from Burger’s Adventures of Baron Munchhausen, when the eccentric Baron shot a cherry stone at a deer and it sprang into a cherry tree on the deer’s head. ... ... http://russiatoday.com/Top_News/2009-04-13/Fir_tree_man_shocks_doctors.html ... ... ... ... For 28-year-old Artyom Sidorkin, though, it was no fun at all. ... ... As Komsomolskaya Pravda ne ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Prostate cancer testimonial by Dquixote1217  5y   1,893  C   RN

Just posted this evening at the Yahoo Oleandersoup Group: ... ... This group encouraged me enough so that I rejected the usual cut, burn, poison ... route and started slowly with JB diet last August. Now I would like to report ... briefly what I have been doing and the outcome to date which may be an ... encouragement to those who have a similar problem and start from the same base ... as me. ... ... In July a biopsy confirmed that I had PCa 3+3=6. The urologist was ready with ... his scalpel but allowed me to see the radiologist first who convinced me that ... radiation would do the trick, so I bought the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Calling all cancer survivors - Setting straight mainstream dupes & t... by ren  5y   2,375   RN

My mother was given a terminal diagnosis for stage IV appendix cancer. She got a second opinion and got the surgery she needed. No one should EVER accept a terminal diagnosis till ALL options have been exhausted. I read the blog briefly and do believe people should be skeptical. Skeptical about EVERYTHING. I am skeptical about chemo AND some alternative treatments for appendix cancer which doesn’t respond to the traditional mainstream and alternative remedies. My mother did very well with flax and cottage, juicing and floressence. It’s even endorsed by her doctor at Memorial Sloan Ketterin ...   [retrieve this message]

• New study shows skin cream may cause skin tumors by mo123  5y   1,260  C   RN

NaturalNews.com printable article ... Originally published March 14 2009 ... New Study Shows Skin Cream May Cause Skin Tumors ... by David Gutierrez, staff writer ... ... (NaturalNews) Common commercial skin care products may increase users’ risk of contracting skin cancer, according to a paper by researchers from Rutgers University and published in the Journal of Investigative Dermatology. ... ... Researchers had originally been planning to study whether topically applied caffeine could reduce people’s risk of skin cancer. ... ... ”We sort of got into this by accident,” researcher Allan Conney said. ”We wanted a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Oleander/Essiac combo cures throat cancer after chemo/radiation fail by Dquixote1217  5y   8,570  C   RN

Posted today in my Yahoo Oleadersoup Group: ... ... My wife came home from a shopping trip and told me about the cashier ... who had helped her. I guess my wife mentioned that I have (had?) ... cancer, and the cashier told her this story: ... ... The cashier was diagnosed with throat cancer, and chemo and radiation ... did not get rid of it. They gave her only a few months to live. She ... refused this "verdict" and did some research. Her major limitation ... was that she was fairly poor, and couldn’t afford very many ... supplements or other alternative medicines. ... ... She went on a regimen o ...   [retrieve this message]

• An inspiring personal story of triumph over leukemia and sharing the kno... by MadArtist  5y   6,198  C   RN

A very interesting personal story from now healthy chef - Christina Pirello, and links for more information: ... ... Excerpt (for full story, please visit the link at end) ... ... LEUKEMIA DIAGNOSIS ... ... It’s really interesting, in hindsight. I was told I had delicate skin when I was young, because if someone would so much as take my arm to cross the street, I would have bruises the next day. I’d hear from my mother, “You’re a girl, where do you get these bruises?” And I’d be thinking, “I don’t know.” I remember, as an athlete in high school on the swim team, I would come home from practice complainin ...   [retrieve this message]

• LDN took my viral load from 1.6 mil to 58 K in 3 mos by sunangel  5y   3,225  C   RN

Three and half months ago I started taking LDN. My starting viral load was 1.6 million. Three and a half months later, it is 58 thousand. Even if the virus is not completely defeated, this is valuable time for me to heal the liver in the absence of high viral counts. ... ... I call LDN the Holistic Drug because, while still a pharmaceutical drug, it is given in a homeopathic dose and it works to strengthen the whole immune system by increasing production of endorphins and enkephalins (endogenous cell messenger opiods). Because of its mode of action it works very well with supplements and diet m ...   [retrieve this message]

• Processed Meats Linked to 74 Percent Higher Risk of Leukemia by LuellaMay  5y   3,227  C   RN

Brought to you by The Best Years in Life ... ... ... ... ... ... Processed Meats Linked to 74 Percent Higher Risk of Leukemia ... ... By Mike Adams, January 29, 2009 ... ... ... ... New research published in the journal BMC Cancer reveals that children who eat processed meats like bacon, hot dogs and sausage are 74 percent more likely to develop leukemia than children who avoid such processed meats and eat more vegetables and tofu instead. ... ... ... ... This study, carried out in part by Dr. David C. Christiani of the Harvard School of Public Health in Boston, and it’s just one of many research studies linking process ...   [retrieve this message]

• Cured of invasive breast cancer by mertletertle  5y   6,033  C   RN

After prayer, Bible study, walking, spring water, and a protocol of herbs and diet by an Amish healer, Solomon Wickey, my tests were all clear. My story: ... ... By Elohim’s Grace ... ... By Marilyn Brent ... ... Isaiah 42:16  “And I will bring the blind by a way [that] they knew not; I will lead them in paths [that] they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.” ... ... The nurse was petite, with short, dark-blonde hair, and a ruddy complexion. Quietly, she was reading  from the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Unraveling the Mysteries of the Cancer Fighting Oleander Plant by Dquixote1217  6y   3,639  C   RN

Unraveling the Mysteries of the Cancer Fighting Oleander Plant ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... The major active compound in the amazing cancer fighting and immune boosting oleander plant is felt to be the cardiac glycoside oleandrin. However, the opinion among those who have studied oleander is virtually unanimous; it is a synergistic combination of many ingredients which makes oleander as successful as it is. ... ... ... ... It has been reported that over 500 different compounds have been identified in the amazing cancer fighting and immune boosting oleander plant. Research has yet to discover exactly whic ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• A wonderful oleander success story by dquixote1217  6y   3,251  C   RN

Over a year ago, a male nurse by the name of Jeffery joined the Oleandersoup Yahoo health group I host seeking advice for a woman friend of his named Mary Ann, a mother of two young children who had breast cancer return after some heavy duty chemo over an extended time.  He was encouraging her and helping her with a number of healthy natural alternatives and remedies such as the Budwig diet. medicinal herbs and healthy grasses and, though she was getting a bit stronger, her cancer was still progressing. ... ... After learning about oleander he made the h ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Tom's Brain Cancer Testimony by Rod Czlonka  6y   7,215   RN

It is a sad fact of conventional medicine that brain tumor patients bare the brunt of their ignorance. The truth my friends is that chemo and radiation therapy NEVER Works for brain tumor patients. Some patients survive inspite of them, but never because of them. Any doctor, who knowingly advises a patient to undergo these therapies is guilty of medical barbarism. It is legal but not moral. I am not speaking anecdotaly; I survived my brain tumor but not without first abandoning conventional therapies. This is the hardest thing I have ever done but I would not have survived if I had not mad ...   [retrieve this message]

• Family Love and Mainstream Greed - a follow-up report (EDIT) by dquixote1217  6y   2,961  C   RN

Many of you may recall a post I made here not too long ago, which I later turned into an article:  ... ... Family Love and Mainstream Greed - a Deadly Combination ... ... In the article I discussed how how we are often manipulated by a combination of family concern by members who had been brainwashed by mainstream medicine and greedy doctors who depended on mainstream drugs and treatments for their profits - often with tragic consequences.  And I told about two people who were examples, one of whom was dead as a result and another who was in dire condition. ... ... The one in ...   [retrieve this message]

• Doctors group (American College of Physicians) backs medical marijuana by Larryb  6y   10,004   RN

It seems that Rick Simpson has the American College of Physicians agreeing with him on the possible value of medicinal THC. ... ... ... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23190863/ ... ... ... Doctors group backs medical marijuana ... ... ... American College of Physicians urges government to rethink prohibition ... Reuters ... ... ... updated 7:10 p.m. ET Feb. 15, 2008 ... ... WASHINGTON - A leading U.S. doctors group has endorsed using marijuana for medical purposes, urging the government to roll back a prohibition on using it to treat patients and supporting studies into its medical applications. ... ... The American College of Phys ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Cancer rate soared (seven residents got cancer) close to mobile phone ma... by LCD  6y   5,950  C   RN

Just a coincidence, or is there a real reason to get worried? ... ... What are the chances that 7 people inside the same building get cancer withing a few years ... and that it has nothing to do with the rediation (mast)? ... ... ... What are the chances that many people in the same building are complaining of headaches .... and it has nothing to do with microwaves emitted? ... ... ... LCD ... ... http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23407354-details/Orange+to+remove+mobile+mast+from+%27tower+of+doom%27%2C+where+cancer+rate+has+soared/article.do ... ... Orange to remove mobile mast from ’tower of doom’, wh ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• News for u guys! Kidney Cancer Healed! by #89155  7y   8,028  C   RN

Hey guys , as of yet i have not received my MMS Product , since its christmas ... and we can face delays ... ... ... 2 weeks ago my friend(who has cancer) received his MMS and he started off with 2 drops a day then doubled the next day and so on till he reached 15. ... ... Doctors said he has 3 months to live , but 2 days ago when he had his blood test taken , they surprisingly said to her We cant detect the cancer cells anymore. ... ... Either his cancer has significntly decreased or its completely gone .. i am just dreaming , i can’t believe what it has done for him. ... ... He also has alot more energy ri ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Oleander Found to Induce Autophagy Against Cancer Cells - a CureZone Exc... by Dquixote1217  7y   12,764  C   RN

... Oleander Found to Induce Autophagy Against Cancer Cells ... ... a CureZone exclusive report by Tony Isaacs ... ... September 19, 2007 ... ... ... ... Phoenix Biotech manager Dennis Knocke reported today that noted MD Anderson researcher Doctor Robert Newman, the lead research scientist in a number of important studies on oleander and oleander compounds, has recently finished a new study due to be published soon in a peer reviewed journal which indicates that oleander induces and increases autophagy, a natural body mechanism which encapsulates cells and signals for them to be can ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Doctors Outraged--FDA Ignored Cancer Risk When Approving Alli by Tony Isaacs  7y   9,591  C   RN

from the Mercola website ... ... http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2007/07/09/doctors-outraged-fda-ignored-cancer-risk-when-approving-alli.aspx ... ... ... ... Doctors Outraged--FDA Ignored Cancer Risk When Approving Alli ... ... ... ... ... ... In February 2007, the FDA approved  Alli --an over-the-counter version of the diet drug Orlistat (Xenical). ... ... ... ... The Public Citizen’s Health Research Group has voiced concerns about Orlistat’s safety and efficacy for the past 10 years, as it’s been shown to cause pre-cancerous lesions of the colon. ... ... ... ... In April of 2006, a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Success Against Cancer and HIV in S. Africa - Part 4 of a CureZone Exclu... by Tony Isaacs  7y   8,397  C   RN

Success Against Cancer and HIV in South Africa ... ... ... ... ... ... by Tony M. Isaacs ... ... author of Cancer’s Natural Enemy ... ... ... ... Years ago, when I first began research into the amazing oleander plant, I ended up as a member of  two Yahoo Health Groups about oleander.  One was named "Anvirzel" (after the patented Oleander medicine which had passed FDA phase 1 trials a few years earlier) and the other "Oleandersoup" (named for the home remedy version of the patented medicine).  I became friends and acquaintances with many people close to oleander and Anvirzel, a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Childhood cancer can lead to chronic health problems later in life by thall72315  7y   3,897  C   RN

Childhood cancer can lead to chronic health problems later in life ... ... CHICAGO (AFP) - Most children who undergo cancer treatment will develop one or more chronic health problems later in life due to the illness and complications from its treatment, a study released Tuesday suggested. ... ... Dutch researchers who conducted a long-term study of more than 1,300 childhood cancer survivors found that 75 percent went on to develop one or more chronic health conditions by the time they reached their mid 20s, or early 30s at the latest. ... ... Close to 25 percent had multiple health problems by that point ...   [retrieve this message]

• Gardasil - New Cause for Concern by Tony Isaacs  7y   6,286  C   RN

from the Moss Reports ... http://www.cancerdecisions.com/061707.html ... ... ... GARDASIL - NEW CAUSE FOR CONCERN ... ... ... An editorial published two weeks ago in the New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) raises serious questions concerning the effectiveness of Gardasil, Merck’s cervical cancer vaccine, and explicitly calls for a more cautious approach toward public policy decisions on Gardasil vaccination. ... ... The NEJM editorial accompanied the publication of a study in the same issue that found that the effectiveness of the vaccine was greatest when it was administered to girls and young women who ha ...   [retrieve this message]

• The Berkson Clinical Study - the Study America Wouldn't Publish by Tony Isaacs  7y   8,795  C   RN

The Berkson Clinical Study ... ... The following paper was written by American physician Dr. Burton Berkson.  Despite his impressive credentials and the important implications of this limited study for possibly saving countless lives and millions of dollars of medical expenses, the results of his work were not published in any American medical journals. The study results were published in Germany’s medical journal "Medizinische Klinik". The article has been transcribed in English but is provided basically unchanged for your review. ... ... Dr. Berkson’s Biogr ...   [retrieve this message]

• FDA Collaboration with big Pharma Raises Eyebrows by Tony Isaacs  7y   5,304  C   RN

... FDA COLLABORATION WITH BIG PHARMA RAISES EYEBROWS ... ... ... ...   ... ...   ... ... By Byron J. Richards, CCN ... ... June 7, 2007 ... ... NewsWithViews.com ... ... The Andrew von Eschenbach FDA era is upon is. The Avandia scandal is the tip of the iceberg. Is anyone ready? The words “illicit financial collusion” have been replaced by the politically correct term, “collaboration.” On May 30, in defense of his cozy relationship with Big Pharma and Big Biotech von Eschenbach told reporter ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Cancer Doctors are Paid to Prescribe Dubious Drugs - Part 2 by Tony Isaacs  7y   8,811  C   RN

From the Moss Reports Newsletter http://www.cancerdecisions.com/052707.html ... ... CANCER DOCTORS ARE PAID TO PRESCRIBE DUBIOUS DRUGS - PART II ... ... (Last week, I began a two-part discussion of the class of drugs called epoetins, or erythropoiesis stimulating agents (ESAs), which are widely used in the treatment of cancer-related anemia. I conclude that discussion, with references, this week.) ... ... ... ... Double Dipping ... ... Drug company kickbacks to doctors who prescribe epoetins such as Aranesp, Procrit and Epogen total hundreds of millions of dollars per year and are considered an important sourc ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Oncologist Uses Baking Soda to Beat Cancer by Tony Isaacs  7y   59,731  C   RN

Baking Soda and pH Levels (Part 1 of 2) ... ... ... April 5th 2007 IMVA - Sodium Bicarbonate ... Lessons in Cancer and General pH Management ... Bicarbonate Lessons in Cancer and General pH Management ... International Medical Veritas Association ... ... Dr. Tullio Simoncini ... ... ... Most of us are going to be surprised to find out that there is an oncologist in Rome Italy, Dr. Tullio Simoncini, destroying cancer tumors with sodium bicarbonate.[i] Sodium bicarbonate is safe, extremely inexpensive and unstoppably effective when it comes to cancer tissues. It’s an irresistible chemical, cyanide to cancer cells for i ...   [retrieve this message]

• The Threat to Dietary Supplements Part 2 by Tony Isaacs  7y   5,618  C   RN

... (Once again, I apologize for making a lengthy post, but also once again, I think this information is important - Tony Isaacs) ... ... From News with Views http://newswithviews.com/Richards/byron31.htm ... ... UNDERSTANDING THE THREAT TO DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS ... ... PART 2 ... ... ... ...   ... ...   ... ... By Byron J. Richards, CCN ... ... May 16, 2007 ... ... NewsWithViews.com ... ... Senators were taken off guard by the public outrage over the passing of bill S.1082 with language that can be used to seriously harass dietary supplements by enabling the FDA to apply drug-related risk analysis to the safety of foo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Understanding the Threat to Dietary Supplements by Tony Isaacs  7y   5,113  C   RN

(I apologize in advance for the long post, but it seems worth it to me - Tony Isaacs) ... ... ... UNDERSTANDING THE THREAT TO DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS ... ... PART 1 ... ... ... ...   ... ...   ... ... By Byron J. Richards, CCN ... ... May 15, 2007 ... ... NewsWithViews.com ... ... Your right to have free access to safe and highly effective dietary supplements is under an intense multi-pronged FDA attack. On May 14, 2007 the Supreme Court sided with the FDA by deciding not to hear the case of Nutraceutical v FDA, letting stand a federal appeals court ruling that permits the FDA to use drug-related risk/benefit analysis ...   [retrieve this message]

• Get your sun people... by grzbear  7y   6,391  C   RN

Especially if you have been holed up this winter... ... ... Vitamin D casts cancer prevention in new light ... ... a few paragraphs into the article... ... ... But perhaps the biggest bombshell about vitamin D’s effects is about to go off. In June, U.S. researchers will announce the first direct link between cancer prevention and the sunshine vitamin. Their results are nothing short of astounding. ... ... A four-year clinical trial involving 1,200 women found those taking the vitamin had about a 60-per-cent reduction in cancer incidence, compared with those who didn’t take it, a drop so large — twice the impa ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Please help me. by jerus  7y   10,123   RN

Just wanted to let you know I am recovered except for a couple that is continuing to heal. The doctors never discovered what it was. I am greatful that no matter what tools a person used that Jesus is the healer. Man could not help me with all the vast knowledge they have. I believe God pulled out what I still believe is cancer to save my lift. Jesus had already killed the roots and seeds, which kept there biopsies for showing up anything. The blood tests were all perfect. Thanks again for answering my plea.   [End]

• Moves to Vaccinate Girls For Cervical Cancer Draw Fire As Merck Lobbies ... by LCD  7y   7,947  C   RN

From ... http://online.wsj.com/article/SB117082394405400647.html?mod=health_hs_policy_... ... ... ... Moves to Vaccinate Girls For Cervical Cancer Draw Fire As Merck Lobbies States To Require Shots, Some Fret Over Side Effects, Morals ... ... By JOHN CARREYROU ... February 7, 2007; Page D1 ... ... Bills being drafted in some 20 U.S. states that would make a cervical-cancer vaccine mandatory for preteen girls are sparking a backlash among parents and consumer advocates. ... ... The bills coincide with an aggressive lobbying campaign by Merck & Co., the maker of the only such vaccine on the market. Called Gardasil, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Rene Caisse's Original Formula by Ev  7y   15,380   RN

Essiac Preparation & Consumption ... ... This is written to complement the message ”Essiac - Natures Cancer Treatment” Here you will find instructions on how to brew, prepare and consume Essiac. ... ... ESSIAC PREPARATION & CONSUMPTION ... ... To make 1 cup of mix to brew with 2 gallons of distilled water: ... ... Burdock root (cut) = 1/2 cup ... Sheep Sorrel (powdered) = 3/8 cup ... Slippery Elm bark (powdered) = 2 Tablespoons + 2 teaspoons ... Turkey rhubarb (powdered) = 1 teaspoon ... ... Approximate number of bottles of tea made, depending on water loss: ... ... 1 cup herb mix + 2 gallons of water = about 224 liquid ounces ...   [retrieve this message]

• Cesium user results by ikota  7y   7,473   RN

...   ... ...        I had a PET/CAt scan done recently and discovered that whatever was remaining of my cancer after the operation is gone.  My therapy included using Cesium for a month and a half as well as drinking Ozone water and an occasional Ozone sauna (not too many of those though). I had a sarcoma of the lung and the doctor wasn’ able to remove it all, which he proposed numerous times to fix later, coming to my hospital room. I was refusing every time because he explained that he’d have to remove part of my diaphragm, phrenic nerve which ...   [retrieve this message]

• How spicy foods can kill cancers by grzbear  7y   10,658  C   RN

I doubt science will be able to create a ”pill” or ”vaccine” that will be able to target specific cancer cells as the whole food seems to be capable of. In that respect, I find this a little scary as the masses will suck it up... ... ... From: ... http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6244715.stm ... ... ... How spicy foods can kill cancers ... ... Scientists have discovered the key to the ability of spicy foods to kill cancer cells. ... ... They found capsaicin, an ingredient of jalapeno peppers, triggers cancer cell death by attacking mitochondria - the cells’ energy-generating boiler rooms. ... ... The research raise ...   [retrieve this message]

• Im Still Alive by centex  8y   6,581   RN

Hi folks, I don’t know how many of you are still here that remember me,But I’m still kickin’. Prognosis of 6 months to a year to live didn’t quite pan out.Its been nearly 3 years now. I just got back from MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston and had my 6 wk. scans. Head to toe and ALL CLEAN.I am now bumped to a 3 month check-up schedule. I still have had NO chemo or radiation treatments.I Just had Stereotactic surgury to stop the immediate danger of 2 brain tumors. The rest of my Treatment I took into my own hands and started living a non-toxic life style. I havn’t checked in here in quite ...   [retrieve this message]

• Test shows SBO's eat tumors for dinner!! by finallyfaith  8y   13,049  C   RN

this is an amazing test done by mainstream medical experts which demonstrates that soil based organims (SBO’s) can be injected directly into tumours where they consume the cancerous mass, they literally eat it for dinner!! i pulled out the quote about SBO’s, the entire article follows. ”soil bacterium” is of course another name fore SBO’s. in the articles they also use the term ”bugs” to describe SBO’s, which is completely wrong, bacteria are not bugs and i have no idea why they use that term. ... ... for those reading this on the cancer forum, you can check out the soil based organisms forum f ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Please help me. by jerus  8y   11,108  C   RN

I am a 46 yr old woman. I have always done cleanses and been avid about healthy nutrition. About 8 wks ago I noticed a small dark freckle on my arm and applied black salve to it. The freckle reacted immediately with the bloodroot based salve and in a matter of a few days a lump pushed it’s way out. It was the size and shape of a large marshmellow connected by white fiberous roots, solid, draining creamy bloody material and itched like crazy. After the roots disolved and it fell out the was an ulcerated area on my arm, another smaller cluster came out from the same spot. I am now completely ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: sudden psoriasis, cancer caused? by Naturalist  8y   7,553   RN

This is the first time I have ever posted. I have viewed for several years. But when I read your message I knew I had to tell you my story: My husband has sarcoma, a fast growing cancer. He was diagnosed 2 years ago. He is taking the Hoxsey tonic. When he first started taking the herbal tonic he also was consuming apricot seeds. He too broke out in what looked like psoriasis. It was on his scalp, face and arms. It turned out to be arsenic poisoning. The tonic and the apricot seeds were to strong together. In other words it was an overkill.   [End]

• Herbal Remedy Essiac® and Cancer (press release) by grzbear  8y   8,193  C   RN

From: http://www.newstarget.com/020688.html ... ... NewsTarget.com printable article ... Originally published October 9 2006 ... ... Herbal Remedy Essiac® and Cancer (press release) ... ... Essiac® is an herbal formula that has been used by North American cancer patients. Its recorded history dates back to the 1920s when Canadian nurse Rene Caisse blended a tea of burdock root, sheep sorrel, slippery elm bark, and turkey rhubarb root, and offered it to her cancer patients. It is believed she received the formulation from an Ojibwa Indian woman. The name Essiac is Caisse spelled backwards. ... ... Despite its re ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Cancer Drug Behind Cyclops Birth? by White Shark  8y   9,053   RN

Cancer Drug Behind Cyclops Birth? ... ... By ... ... Scott Carney| ... ... 12:00 PM Aug, 10, 2006 ... ... http://www.wired.com/news/technology/medtech/0,71569-0.html?tw=wn_index_1 ... ... ... CHENNAI, India -- Medical staff who helped deliver a one-eyed child born here ... last week believe the mother may have been given an experimental anti-cancer ... drug, according to an internal hospital report seen by Wired News. ... ... ... The report, from Kasturba Gandhi Hospital for Women and Children in ... Chennai, cites two potential causes for the birth defect: Either it ... was the result of an undetected chromosomal disorder or the ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• This is SO wrong! (about a zillion ways!) Re: "Near Invisible DNA" As T... by unyquity  8y   4,193   RN

Number one...harmful bacteria CANNOT LIVE OR EXIST in the human body at all, IF the terrain of the body is healthy. A body with fully functioning, unclogged organs & systems that receive all the vital nutrition they need (via a high percentage of raw foods and no toxins...along with a ’Superfood’ type supplement) will create an alkaline environment (terrain) in which NO HARMFUL BACTERIA CAN LIVE! Let alone alter your DNA! Even harmful bacteria that are ’super powered’ from our world’s overuse of antibiotics, cannot exist in a strongly alkalinzed/oxygenated environment. ... ... Number two...hmm ...   [retrieve this message]

• "Near Invisible DNA" As The Hidden Cause of Most Cancers by #3922  8y   5,386   RN

Researcher Discovers ”Near Invisible DNA” ... As The Hidden Cause of Most Cancers and ... Other ”Gene Related Diseases!” ... ... Cancer Cells And Their Drug Resistance Genes ... Come From DNA of Drug Resistant Bacteria! ... ... August 9, 2006 --Cancers carry drug resistant genes because they (most cancers) are each started - from the self-transferable DNA of drug resistant bacteria that live in the host, or in a carrier! This discovery is explained by Bruce D. McKay of Tampa, Florida, and he says each new cancer is ”switched on,” by the super small, ”almost invisible DNA’s.” ... This (cancer causing DNA) is a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Who Is In Charge Of Our Bodies -- The State Or God? by SoulSearch  8y   3,996   RN

Who Is In Charge Of Our Bodies -- The State Or God? ... ... Date: 8/4/06 Author: Christopher Barr Source: Naturally Speaking ... ... No choice in the matter? ... ... State authorities and courts in Virginia last month ordered chemotherapy cancer treatment against the will and wishes of a 16-year-old boy – actually a young man – with Hodgkin’s disease ... ... If this young man was female he could obtain an abortion without even having parental consent in more than a dozen states. “It’s her body,” is the pro-choice mantra. ... ... Where were the pro-choice voices in the case of this young man? Those voices were sile ...   [retrieve this message]

• ***Important**** by Lapis  8y   7,155   RN

Wolves in sheeps clothing abound when it comes to metabolic typing and Kelley’s protocol. ... ... ... READ THIS ... ... Quoting Dr. Kelley, who started metabolic typing before it was infiltrated....(beware of shills) ... ... ”THE ESTABLISHMENT INFILTRATION OF THE KELLEY PROGRAM ... ... Movie actor Steve McQueen had completely cured his own CANCER using our Metabolic Program and had made plans to expose and ”blow the lid off the cancer racket”. Before he could accomplish this, he was murdered as only the Establishment can do it with all the fanfare and news media to destroy my program. ... ... When this failed, the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Eating processed meats raises stomach cancer risk by LCD  8y   3,578   RN

Eating processed meats raises stomach cancer risk ... Wed Aug 2, 2006 8:36 AM ET ... ... http://today.reuters.com/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=topNews&storyID=2006-08-0... ... ... STOCKHOLM (Reuters) - Eating more processed meats such as bacon, sausage and smoked ham increases the risk of stomach cancer, Swedish scientists said on Wednesday. ... ... A review of 15 studies showed the risk of developing stomach cancer rose by 15 to 38 percent if consumption of processed meats increased by 30 grams (1 ounce) per day, the Karolinska Institute said in a statement. ... ... Stomach cancer accounts for nearly one tenth o ...   [retrieve this message]

• Olive Leaves cured Lung Cancer by amato  8y   13,223   RN

... A couple of years ago a greek scientist coming back from Australia wanted to present the results of her research on cancer treatment by natural means. Of course in the conference where she presented all that, she was seen as an enemy to the drug companies. As a result mainstream docs were extremely annoyed and drove her away. Fortunately she gave the results of her research to someone in Athens. ... ... A patient here in Greece has cured his lung cancer with olive leaf juice after having gone to Athens and finding that person. ... He was consuming this for a year before the tumors disappeared fr ...   [retrieve this message]

• Chemicals in curry and onions may help prevent colon cancer by #41084  8y   3,758   RN

http://www.news-medical.net/?id=19146 ... ... ... A small but informative clinical trial by Johns Hopkins investigators shows that a pill combining chemicals found in turmeric, a spice used in curries, and onions reduces both the size and number of precancerous lesions in the human intestinal tract. ... ... In the study, published in the August issue of Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology, five patients with an inherited form of precancerous polyps in the lower bowel known as familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP) were treated with regular doses of curcumin (the chemical found in turmeric) and quer ...   [retrieve this message]

• Graviola is a proven cancer-killer. by Owen  8y   15,364   RN

Dear Rodan, ... ... Graviola is an herb which comes from the ... warmest tropical areas of South America, ... including the Amazon river valley. ... ... I don’t have cancer, but I eat a level ... teaspoonful of Graviola every fifth day as ... part of my prevention program. I add it to ... my yogurt. On other days, I add maca, suma, ... and pau d’arco; legendary healing herbs that ... also come from South America. ... ... In his insightful book, Timeless Secrets of ... Health & Rejuvenation, Andreas Moritz devotes ... a full page (p.310) to the power of Graviola ... to heal cancer. Here’s some of what he has to ... say: ... ... ”Graviola is l ...   [retrieve this message]

• The Medical Twilight Zone by golfegg  8y   4,982   RN

The Medical Twilight Zone ... ... Date: 6/30/06 Author: Gary Tunsky Source: Crusador ... ... The Medical Twilight Zone ... ... By Gary Tunsky ... ... With my twenty years of extensive research in disease pathology, I have discovered there are five conditions that cause poor health. The first three only account for approximately 5% of all the health problems that plague America. They are: ... ... 1. Hereditary weakness of genes (genetic predispositions) ... 2. Congenital deformity ... 3. Permanent organ injury ... ... The other two, or remaining 95%, that are the direct cause of all of mankind’s disease and suffering arises f ...   [retrieve this message]

• Choose Alternatives to Chemo by rudenski  8y   18,807   RN

Brain Cancer ... ... ... Issues With Brain Cancer and Orthodox Cancer Treatments ... ... Let me start with the observations of one person familiar with brain cancer treatments: ... ... * ”Orthodox treatment for brain cancer, especially Children’s, is absolutely appalling. Chemotherapy and radiation treatment cause horrific side-effects and permanent retardation. Very few survive for five years with this treatment. Their quality of life is ghastly, constantly sick from the chemotherapy/radiation treatments, their immune system wrecked by this barbaric treatment.” ... Site No Longer Exists ... ... I wanted to emphas ...   [retrieve this message]

• Do not support the American Cancer Society! by ParaZapper  8y   5,893   RN

In my extensive reading about cancer in many publications, I have found that the American Cancer Society (ACS) has made many negative claims concerning alternative therapies while the evidence points to the contrary. ... ... Additionally, I have read several of the standard publications from the ACS. Of the 8 or so that I have read, one mentions alternative therapy and does so as follows: ... ... ”questionable,unorthodox,unconventional,new age, holistic” and ... ”Alternative therapy refers to treatments that have not proven to be effective ...” ... ... Sorry ACS, Essiac Tea, hydrazine sulphate, cesium chlor ...   [retrieve this message]

• Liver tumor, I was reading Andreas archives and by hanna  8y   5,048   RN

found this message. In case someone might be interested in his view I thought I will publish it here. ... http://www.curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=337&i=4945   [End]

• Cancer case reports of benefit from vitamin C by LCD  8y   9,405   RN

Re-Assessment Urged for Intravenous Vitamin C and Cancer ... ... ... ... http://www.medpagetoday.com/HematologyOncology/OtherCancers/dh/2938 ... ... By Michael Smith, MedPage Today Staff Writer ... ... Reviewed by Zalman S. Agus, MD; Emeritus Professor at the University of ... Pennsylvania School of Medicine. ... ... March 27, 2006 ... ... MedPage Today Action Points ... ... ... Note that despite some early studies that showed a benefit for oral and ... intravenous high-dose vitamin C as a treatment for cancers, subsequent ... controlled randomized trials failed to confirm the finding. ... ...   ... ... Advise patients who ask that ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: bile duct cancer technically liver cancer..please help by golfegg  8y   11,318   RN

My wife had bile duct cancer the second time she had cancer. I’ve heard it’s caused by parasites, which she had, so you might want to check that out and do some parasite cleanses. I think it’s better to attack the tumor first so it doesn’t spread and then get rid of the parasites. Here’s her story. http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=254&i=1529 Hope it helps. ... Take Care, ... Gaylen   [End]

• Re: bile duct cancer technically liver cancer..please help by jenny3289  8y   12,548   RN

Hi, ... First I would like to say how sorry I am to hear about your sister in-law.  I know how devastating it is to have a loved one who has been diagnosed with cancer.  My son was diagnosed in 1991, at the age of thirteen, with terminal brain cancer and given only 3 months to live.  They wanted to do chemo, however, it would not break the brain blood barrier.  Radiation would have left him totally incapacitated.  I told them no on both counts.  I decided to take him to Mexico for alternative therapy.  He received laetrile, immune augmentive therapy, a ...   [retrieve this message]

• New Cancer protocols from 2TUFF by sumerian  8y   5,351   RN

CANCER PROTOCOLS AND INFORMATION ... ... ... ... BY 2TUFF ... ... 03 MARCH 2006 ... ... ORIGINAL ARTICLE ... ... ... ... Feel free to distribute this information as much as possible and help others ... ... ... ... Chinese herbal medicines for Cancer ... ... ... ... Bu Zhong Yi Qi Tang ... ... Fei Liu Ping ... ... Pishen Fang ... ... Si Jun Zi Tang, ... ... Shen Xue Tang ... ... Shi Quan Da Bu Tang ... ... Ye Qi Sheng Xue Tang ... ... ... ... Suffering from Cachexia? ... ... ... ... This is due to the process of Gluconeogenesis which is where the Cancer craves more food and you simply aren’t supplying enough. Your Cancer produces Lactic Acid which circulates back to the Liver ...   [retrieve this message]

• Edited by Lapis  8y   1,307   RN

There is only one disease with many ways it can manifest (thus many labels given by the mainstream disease profit industry). The disease is toxicity and lack of nutrition. Correct this and the body’s iinate widom is unhindered to normalize your health. When this happens doctors from the disease industry call this spnataneous remission. They have to call it something *wink* ... ... Before I put forth some ideas, what is your current diet like? Lifestyle? Personal products used? ... ... What symptoms are you currently experiencing (all of them)? ... ... What are your thought processes like (ongoing ...   [retrieve this message]

• If you know someone who has cancer... by tgo  8y   6,177   RN

If you know someone who has cancer, please get the book, ”The China Study”. I got a copy from my local library (had to reserve it). ... ... It is written by a researcher who spent years researching the role of protein in cancer. Anyway, to sum up the book: eating animal protein (meat, fish, eggs, dairy) allows cancer to develop and grow. While, getting your protein from plant sources does not promote cancer growth and the cancer growth can be stopped or started based on the amount and source of your protein consumption. Several different studies have confirmed this finding. It’s one of tho ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Mammograms cause breast cancer (and other cancer facts you probably neve... by LCD  8y   5,612   RN

Mammograms cause breast cancer (and other cancer facts you probably never ... knew) ... ...   Posted Monday, August 15, 2005 by Dawn Prate ... ... ... Print this ... article   ... ... Link to this ... article ... ... ... ... Breast cancer is the leading cause of death among American women between the ... ages of 44 and 55. Dr. Gofinan, in his book, Preventing Breast Cancer , ... cites this startling statistic along with an in-depth look at mammographic ... screening, an early-detection practice that agencies like the American Cancer ... Society recommend to women of all age groups. According to most health experts, ... catching a t ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Playing With Numbers by Ralph W. Moss, Ph.D. by LCD  8y   4,764   RN

http://www.cancerdecisions.com/021906.html ... ... PLAYING WITH NUMBERS – PART ONE ... ... ... ... "Huge." ... ... "Historic." ... ... "A milestone." ... ... "A first." ... ... "A dramatic turning point." ... ... "No small matter." ... ... If you listened to the mainstream media last week, you might have thought that the end of cancer was in sight. The cancer death rates are down at last, we were told, for the first time in over 70 years. "It’s a notable milestone," said Dr. Michael Thun, head of epidemiological research for the American Cancer Society ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• lymphoma by #3376  8y   10,618  C   RN

... Ok, here’s the story. My 37 yr. old sister has been diagnosed with ”lymphoma”. She has had back problems since 1998 when she threw her back out lifting something, and she has NEVER BEEN THE SAME! Her back has been in constant pain since then, she has been on all kinds of meds for the pain, and it just gets worse. But this is only the beginning. Then, in 2000 she felt ill for quite some time, and went to the dr. and he did a CAT scan, and told her that she had thickening of the intestinal walls and that the intestines and stomach didn’t ”look good”! But, again there was nothing given to ...   [retrieve this message]

• there is only one way... by finallyfaith  8y   5,726   RN

to do it - wildcrafting. ... ... most people don’t realize that you can wildcraft wheatgrass, and in fact the wildcrafted grass is much heartier and healthier than homegrown. now, if you had a garden you could grow enough to drink mega doses, as it is the easiest damn thing you will ever plant in your garden. but if you find a nice source of grass, away from cars and where no one is spraying pesticides, you can cut that grass and juice it. any green grass is juicable, but it has to be GRASS, some things that grow in and amongst the grass are nasty and you have to weed them out. ... ... the grass grw ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Respectful Answer by Lapis  8y   4,879   RN

A little story. ... ... ... There were 3 people walking in the forest along a path. Sally was visiting from afar and a fairly curious person by nature. Sheri was a freind who Sally came to visit. The third person was a well known healer in Sheri’s area by the name of John. As they walked, Sally began to cough and complained about having lung irritation for days that wouldn’t go away. The healer looked around. His eyes settled on one particular leaf, on one particular plant. He pulled the leaf of the plant off and gave it to Sally and told her to hold it under ther tongue for a few minutes. ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Respectful concern/question regarding advice by unyquity  8y   5,536   RN

Greetings all, ... ... I try to get over to the board as frequently as possible to see how folks are doing and learn ’the latest’ (and it seems I ALWAYS learn something of use...thank you ALL). ... ... Some of you know that my mother-in-law was diagnosed with Stage IV liver cancer in the mid 70’s, went to Dr. William Donald Kelley’s clinic (before it was shut down) and experienced a complete and total healing from her cancer (and diabetes)...and is still with us today. ... ... Kelley’s therapy (like Schulzes and many others) are/were grounded in the extremely logical, easy to understand & comprehend (and ...   [retrieve this message]

• Some more good news from Centex by centex  9y   4,541   RN

Hi guys, ... Another trip to MD anderson. ... More scans. ... CT chest, abdomen,and pelvis. ... Mri Neck and brain. ... X-ray of chest. ... NO SPREAD OF DISEASE. ... And guess what,That 1cm. tumor in my lung,Its Getting SMALLER,WOOOOHOOOOOO! ... I couldn’t have asked for a better X-Mas gift. ... No More Hospital Visits for 3 Months. ... NO CHEMO EVER,NO RADIATION (since May when I became aware). ... All Naturopathic and SAFE. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I did Get a bit of Bad news though,My Mom now has breast cancer.She is 69 years young and full of vigor. ... She is not to alarmed because she has seen my sucsess and is now studying ALL ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Paranoia about the Medical Establishment by Thorn  9y   3,909   RN

Cancer watch is a crackpot operation funded by the pharmaceutical industry! ... Its part of the same group as Stephan Barret who is being charge with racketeering crimes ! That atrticle or atrticles are pure corporate propagnds designed to instill fear in any one trying to use any method other then thecut burn and poison methods used by the allopaths! This is what 2tuff refers to as the medical mafiosos! They are criminals and frauds! ... Find out more about Stephen and his antics and his impending imprisonment! ... http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=214&i=857 ... ...   [End]

• Centex got some Interesting results from MD Anderson by centex  9y   4,870   RN

They did the lung biopsy. ... The results came in. ... The doc said there is no signs of Tumor or cancer Cells. ... He said this means one of two things.Either I don’t have lung cancer or they missed in The biopsy procedure. ... Oh well a weeks lost wages and dont know anything more. ... (side note,My wife just brought me my morning juice,she put garlic in with the fruits & carrots,UHHGG! Im gonna have to choke this one down) ... OK back To my update. ... After talking to the doc for awhile he did admit this nifty little fact,And this is the first tim I ever heard anyone from MD Anderson say anything like this ...   [retrieve this message]

• All the info you should need by -2tuff-  9y   4,367   RN

Make sure you use fish oils that are just OMEGA 3, people make the mistake of taking too much Omega 6 which is bad in itself let alone the pathetically high ratio compared to Omega 3. This can help the brain a lot and I would give her between 10-15 grams a day if possible but start slowly say 5 grams and build up. Omega 3 increases serotonin into the brain and helps the cell membranes and more. Look to the EPA or DHA varieties as their more potent. ... ... Also look to Gingko Bilboa, Cayenne Pepper, Oxygenation. If you start Ozone/H2o2 etc then you can sometimes get a little spacey and some ...   [retrieve this message]

• Shopping Cart of Cancer Fighters by #41084  9y   5,214   RN

http://news.yahoo.com/s/hsn/20051031/hl_hsn/ashoppingcartofcancerfighters ... ... Carl 44 ... ... By Steven Reinberg ... HealthDay Reporter ... Mon Oct 31, 5:03 PM ET ... ... ... ... MONDAY, Oct. 31 (HealthDay News) -- Broccoli sprouts, cabbage, ginkgo biloba and garlic appear to have a role in preventing a variety of cancers, researchers report. ... ... The research, which focuses on chemical interactions between compounds found in foods and the body’s cells and DNA, suggests the addition of these foods to the diet can confer health benefits, the researchers said. ... ... ... The findings were to be presented Monday at the A ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: what do you suggest then? ...education :) by unyquity  9y   9,341   RN

My mother-in-law was diagnosed with Stage IV terminal liver cancer in the late 1970’s; she received three different opinions, and all were the same....”get your affairs in order; prognosis less than one month”. ... ... She immediately attended Dr. William Donald Kelley’s clinic (which as since been shut down by the government). After three weeks of liver flushing, intesive juicing, full body cleansing of accumulated toxins, and dietary changes, she returned home and followed her protocol strictly for several months. Six months later she returned to all three physicians, and none could find an ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: centex's update by centex  9y   4,956   RN

Im sorry, ... I have a bunck of posts that will tell you what I have done. The first thing I did was quit a bunch of stuff.I quit smoking,I quit using the deadly whites,Salt,Sugar,Flour, and white rice. ... The next thing I did was go 80 to 90% raw vegan diet.No more meat, dairy or processed foods.(if man made it dont put it in your mouth) ... I stopped using soaps,shampoos,detergents,toothpastes,that are not organic.(if you cant eat it dont put it on your body. ... The next thing I did was go to a naturopathic physician,She assisted me in a few different whole body cleanses.I still am cleansing right ...   [retrieve this message]

• Bush Attacking Organic Quality Standards. GRRRRR!Please Sign. by golfegg  9y   7,155   RN

The Organic Consumers Association (OCA) needs your immediate help to stop ... Congress and the Bush administration from seriously degrading organic ... standards. After 35 years of hard work, the U.S. organic community has built ... up a multi-billion dollar alternative to industrial agriculture, based upon ... strict organic standards and organic community control over modification to ... these standards. ... ... Now, large corporations such as Kraft, Wal-Mart, & Dean Foods--aided and ... abetted by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) are moving to lower ... organic standards by allowing a Bush appointee to ...   [retrieve this message]

• Brain Tumor, centex's update by centex  9y   8,765   RN

Hi guys, ... Just got back from M D Anderson for another check on the brain tumor. ... Remember the docs told me the tumor would not shrink. And the last visit it shrank 25%,The docs said this was rare and that I got a bonus. ... WELL GUESS WHAT? The results of this mri is(drum roll please).There is no tumor!Its completely gone! ... The docs said this is extremely rare and I sould count this as a super bonus. ... Now tell me natural cures dont help and there’s no proof they work. ... Bullocks, Im proof. ... Thanks again for all your help and suggestions ... Butch ... ... All my messages: ... http://curezone.com/forums/m ...   [retrieve this message]

• Grandparents Toxins shown to affect genes of Grandchildren/Great Grandch... by lilaug  9y   5,123  C   RN

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2005-06/wsu-wsu052605.php ... ... ... ”PULLMAN, Wash. -- A disease you are suffering today could be a result of your great-grandmother being exposed to an environmental toxin during pregnancy. ... ... Researchers at Washington State University reached that remarkable conclusion after finding that environmental toxins can alter the activity of an animal’s genes in a way that is transmitted through at least four generations after the exposure. Their discovery suggests that toxins may play a role in heritable diseases that were previously thought to be caused solely ...   [retrieve this message]

• Centex's Treatment Update by centex  9y   6,532   RN

Hi all, ... If you didn’t see any of my previous posts, Im a nodular melanoma stage IV with 1 brain tumor.Before I knew about how powerful alternative treatments are, I went ahead and had radiostatic surgery on the brain tumor,and a lymphnode disection on left neck and shoulder.I also got busy on a whole body treatment that basically was a big change in my lifestyle.Vagan diet 80 to 90% raw and whole body cleansing with the guidance of my naturalpathic physican and the good people on this forum. ... Ok, I just returned from the cancer center to have another MRI done to check the progress of my b ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Please Help! by Lapis  9y   3,938   RN

...another innocent young person is being held due to the Cancer Industry’s domination over our society. Free choice is lost again here. Please respond! ... ... ”...the doctor cut a 5 inch slit between her ribs and stuck her hand in to remove the whole thymus gland. In doing this procedure the doctors collapsed her left lung. Katie was running a fever and is in severe pain and has difficulty breathing after the operation. The thymus gland did not need to be removed; they only needed a small tissue sample to see if there was any cancer present. This was excessive, drastic, and very unprofe ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• personal experience with tachyon by daizy4  9y   9,322   RN

Hello, ... ... I like your name and yes, all that it entails is the same! ... ... I posted awhile back about my experience with tachyon energy and I will post it again below. ... ... I can relate to your concern about the ”product” thing. I work with nuns and missionaries, so I too did not want to introduce something to them that with very limited income, they may not be able to acquire. They saw the change in me, and wanted to know what I was doing, so finally I told them...... They have embraced tachyon and invest in a limited number of products that are supporting their balance energetically and ...   [retrieve this message]

• Interesting Article by golfegg  9y   4,753   RN

From a natural healing standpoint, a named disease or illness is interchangeable with ... the word ”symptom”. ... ... A symptom (disease/illness) is the body’s effort to eliminate toxins from the body; to ... return the body to a state of health when stimulated; to undo any damage that has ... been done to the body. ... ... A symptom is the body’s effort to stay alive while coping with anything detrimental that ... has been done or is being done to the body. ... ... Diseases/illnesses/symptoms are the body’s attempt to restore health and maintain life. ... ... Food Consumption in the U.S.A. ... ... Between 1900 and 1980 ... ---- ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Germ theory vs Reality by Lapis  9y   8,388   RN

”Interesting read, but not factually correct.” ... ... Who dictates what is fact or not? One agency’s fact (often monetarily motivated) in another groups myth. The allopathic group is largely not supported in their ideologies (based on maximum profit) at this site. ... ... By getting lost in signs, symptoms and disconnected observations one finds themself lost in a jungle of inapropriate treatment working against the body’s innate wisdom. ... ... By the time you have bacteria or viruses proliferating, you are well into a disease state that sets up the biological terrain for that to occur. Bacteria jus ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded The "destroy" myth by Lapis  9y   6,911   RN

The big mistake that some make is trying to ”destroy” a cancer cell. This is what mainstream medicine does and it carries over into some of the alternative thinking as well. It is flawed thinking as it doesn’t look at the aspect of holistic balance or what some may even call divine order. Cancer cells are part of the innate wisdom of the human body. They are not a mistake but a natural function. It is a mechanism to preserve life longer ...to squeeze more life for us. One needs to support that wisdom. The key to healing the condition of cancer or any dis ease, is by removing interfe ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• New Study Links Meat To Pancreatic Cancer by -2tuff-  9y   5,488  C   RN

New Study Links Meat To Pancreatic Cancer ... ... 4-21-5 ... ... ... [Note the spin, which was in virtually every news source that carried this story -- the qualifiers ”lots” of processed meat and ”rich” in meat are used to describe consumption, when in fact the actual amounts are very small. 40 grams (1.4 oz) is just 1-1/2 slices of bologna, or less than one regular-size hot dog, while 70 grams (2.5 oz) is smaller than one regular-size hamburger patty. AVERAGE per capita consumption of red meat in America is more than double this: 5.2 oz per day. -ed.] ... ... LOS ANGELES, April 20 (Reuters) - A diet cont ...   [retrieve this message]

• Owens Growing Sprouts Method / Repost, READ!! by Wrenn  9y   8,496   RN

My Method of Growing Sprouts ... ... From: Owen ... Date: 6/13/2004 R (Message recommended by moderator) ... ... ... After years of playing with different sprouting devices, I came ... up with a simple, inexpensive way to ... grow perfect sprouts in God’s sunshine. It works for me, and it works for my friends. I think it wil ... work for you, too. ... ... The key piece of equipment you need ... is a round, black sprouting tray, ... which is 10” in diameter. The tray ... has tiny circular grooves in which ... the seeds insert their growing tails. One side of the tray is smoother than the other. You want ... the smoother side UP. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Broccoli Sprouts Can Help Prevent Cancer. by Owen  9y   11,736   RN

If you’re going to eat just one vegeatable to help prevent cancer, ... I suggest you choose broccoli sprouts. ... ... I’ve been eating home-grown broccoli sprouts for more than 15 years. Yes, I like the taste of them. The sprouts are MUCH tastier than the mature broccoli plants. And, yes, they’re very easy to grow right in your living room. As I type, there’s a round tray of broccoli sprouts growing by the window. ... ... But the main reason I eat broccoli sprouts has nothing to do with taste or ease of growing. It’s because broccoli sprouts, in the words of Steve Meyerowitz, the Sproutman, ”possess dr ...   [retrieve this message]

• A Link Between Breast Cancer and Bras. by Owen  9y   5,501   RN

Doctor David Williams’ newsletter for March, ALTERNATIVES, arrived today. ... Most of you know that Williams is a highly-respected alternative health physician. He’s one of my few heroes. ... ... The March issue is devoted largely to breast cancer -- specifically, how to prevent it. As I was reading the newsletter, one page JUMPED out at me. It was news to me, and it may be news to some of you. ... ... Doctor Williams cites a book called DRESSED TO KILL: THE LINK BETWEEN BREAST CANCER AND BRAS, that was written by Sydney Singer and others in 2002. Let me quote Doctor Williams: ... ... ”The authors report ...   [retrieve this message]

• My thoughts on IF I HAD CANCER...and I do! by Casandra  9y   5,846   RN

Wow I was just stunned when I read through the threads of ”If I had cancer”. I too have breast cancer spread to my lymph nodes. I did have surgery 2 years ago and they did remove the lymph nodes plus more. I did NOT know then what I know now, because if I had I never would have had surgery. I now have the entire breast filled with tumors because it was spread during surgery. I have been doing alternative treatments since. I too have been taken for a ride on many products claiming a ”cure”. I too read every book and wake up thinking about it all the time. ... ... Here is how we differ. I thank G ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded LGL Leukemia T cell type and curcumin by chronart  9y   13,710   RN

I have a more rare form of T-cell cancer call Large Granular Lymphocyte. It is one of the ... lazy, indolent or smoldering types (don’t you love the vocabulary), with a mean time to death of 10 years. I would be expected to die of some opportunistic infection because my neutrophils keep getting ... lower and lower. The neutrophils are the infection fighting white cells. Due to treatment ... costs, no insurance and only being 64 so no Medicare yet, and my neutrophil count not ... being that bad yet I have been delaying any treatment. I paid the $2,000 to have all the ... bone marrow tests that c ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Cancer-Destroying Mint Leaf Discovered by rudenski  9y   7,288   RN

Cancer-Destroying Mint Leaf Discovered ... ... By Charlie Hamilton, PA News ... ... Scientists hunting a cure for cancer have discovered a type of mint leaf that can destroy cancer cells, it emerged today. ... ... Experts have used a type of Chinese mint to create a chemical that destroys the blood vessels that feed the tumour, causing the cells to die. ... ... The chemical has so far only been tested in the laboratory but experts hope to begin human trials as soon as funding can be secured. ... ... Salford University’s Professor Alan McGown, who has led the research, said the findings were “very exciting” and c ...   [retrieve this message]

• Medical Ozone Therapies: 50 Years of Overlooking a Proven Answer for Dis... by Burnt Ice  10y   6,699   RN

Medical Ozone Therapies: 50 Years of Overlooking a Proven Answer for Diseases like Cancer, and now AIDS ... ... Testimony of Ed McCabe before the National Institute of Health Office of Unconventional Medicine. Presented June 18, 1992 at NIH in Bethesda, MD. ... ... ... Oxygen Therapies have been in use medically for over 100 years. The basis of the therapies is quite simple. Ultimately, toxicity collects within the body over time. This buildup of toxicity can have physical, emotional, and behavioral co-factors which must also be addressed. The buildup of toxicity within the body invites the prolifera ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Chemo/Radiation by #23712  10y   5,252   RN

Hello, ... ... I would like to ask: why are doctors insisting on giving Chemo/Radiation to patients, if they know that it is a poison? ... ... I just watched my friend’s mother die from cancer. ... ... My friend’s mother was only 74 years old. What happened was that they ran some test and found a tumor on her lung. My friend immediately took her to Chemo/Radiation. ... ... Then they said that they got the cancer not to grow, they had it stabilized. Then they also found a tumor on her brain which they gave her steroids for. ... ... Then after that she was taking morphine and a whole lot of other pills. Then ...   [retrieve this message]

• Please HELP! friend diagnosed with Lung Cancer. by bailey41483  10y   8,083   RN

My father died of Lung Cancer 7 years ago. But he was a smoker. I just found out my friend is dying from Lung Cancer..but he’s not a smoker. I didn’t even know this was possible. I’m new to this website..is there anyone out there that can help me? point me in the right direction? Recommend a book? PLEASE. Anything would be greatly appreciated.   [End]

• Cancers hate full spectrum light by risingsun  10y   9,636   RN

Cancers hate full-spectrum light. ... ... A tumor-susceptible strain of mice lived more than twice as long under full-spectrum as under standard lighting, and rats exposed to full-spectrum light had significantly lessened tumor development. The tunnel-visioned National Cancer Institute and American Cancer Society ignore these findings, which six major medical centers have confirmed.7 ... ... Terminal cancer patients that Dr. Ott knew of personally got well in a rocking chair in the sunshine. Dr. Jane Wright, directing cancer research at Bellevue Memorial Medical Center in New York City in 1959, was ...   [retrieve this message]

• Problems diagnosing breast cancer by glkbreeze  10y   8,981   RN

Apparently breast cancer is often misdiagnosed, too. See following article: ... ... ... What Doctors Don’t Tell You About Breast Cancer: ... ... ... Half the time it’s not cancer at all ... © What Doctors Don’t Tell You , ... ... ... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ... Breast cancer is the second biggest lady killer in the Western world. Most experts believe the causes are almost certainly to be found in the environment - particularly with the latest disclosure that most women with breast cancer have high traces of parabens in their breasts (Horm Res, 2003; 60 [Supp ...   [retrieve this message]

• Fate of boy declared brain-dead up to court by LCD  10y   8,375   RN

Article Last Updated: 10/14/2004 01:47:36 AM ... ... ... ... Fate of boy declared brain-dead up to court ... ... ... ... http://www.sltrib.com/utah/ci_2427218 ... ... ... By Carey Hamilton ... ... and Elizabeth Neff ... ... The Salt Lake Tribune ... ... ... ... ... Little Jesse Koochin remains hooked up to a ... ventilator at Primary Children’s Medical Center, oblivious to the ... controversy that has erupted around him. ... ...    Doctors at the Salt Lake City hospital pronounced the 6-year-old cancer ... patient brain-dead this week and want to remove life support. Jesse’s ... parents, Steve and Gayle Koochin, insist their ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How did you cure prostate cancer, Tyler? by Tyler  10y   5,916   RN

Donna ... ... I wasn’t quite sure how to find your e-mail through the information on the forum, so I’ll just post. The curing of prostate cancer is much the same as the curing of any other cancer. Here are the basic steps to take. Of course there are additional steps that could be taken, but this is what my father did. I was never diagnosed with cancer. It was just strongly suspected that I had it because of a high PSA score and I didn’t submit myself to a biospy since it wasn’t going to change anything that I did or didn’t do. ... ... 1. Incurables program - my father did 30 days, took two mo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How to treat an external tumor by j9  10y   5,425   RN

My family has had 3 types of Rife machines over the last 20-years. My parents have the hand held tube with rays that have virtually no feeling involved except a little heat. I have an older model that I hold metal handles and actually feel the electrical pulses in my hands. ... ... We thoroughly believe in the healing powere of the rife machines. I can’t even list the conditions we have sucessfully treated but the common cold or flu prevention settings get the most use. Parasites are the second most common use for us. Viruses are the primary targets of rifing. We have had no need to treat ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Tumor-Fighting Suggestions: Part 2. by Owen  10y   4,549   RN

... ... 9) I’d order a copy of Belleruth Naparstek’s CD, ... "Health Journeys ... for People With Cancer." I own the ... CD and listen to it at least once ... a week as part of my anti-cancer ... insurance program. Your daughter ... should listen to it as least once ... each day. Belleruth is a magical ... woman (with a name like that, she ... HAS to be), and by the end of the ... CD, your daughter will know she’s in ... good hands. You can buy it from ... Amazon.com Check out the glowing ... testimonials for the CD. ... ... ... 10) I suggest that your daughter eat ... a tablespoon of rice bran every day. ... I mix mine into my mid-d ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: My advice for fighting those tumors. by Owen  10y   5,754   RN

I’m sorry to learn that your daughter has developed tumors, ... whether they’re benign or not. ... ... I’m going to give you some suggestions, but first, I advise ... you to post your questions to ... either Shelley (on the Ask Shelley ... forum) or ... ... ... Andreas Moritz ... ... (on the ... ask Andreas forum). Both of them ... are goldmines of information about ... specific health problems. Since ... Shelley is a female, you might want ... to begin with her. I’m sure she’d ... have some specific advice for your ... daughter. ... ... You should also buy a copy of the ... book by ... ... ... Andreas Moritz ... ... that I cited ... in the above post. Re ...   [retrieve this message]

• How to treat an external tumor by #24713  10y   5,286   RN

... I would like to hear from anyone whose used any of the the electro devices( rife,terminaters,becks,zapper etc.) as to whether they had any or not had any results from that.Personal testimony,as I am seriously considering that,but do not want to waste my time or,money or efforts on something bogus,as we ALL are trying to avoid.I want REAL experience and anyone who has had this experience personally or can put me in touch with someone who has had their own experience with it would provide the ULTIMATE help we all need.I’m speaking for myself as well as everyone else out there who need R ...   [retrieve this message]

• Ovarian Cancer help by #30451  10y   10,115   RN

My cancer started as an ovarian cancer a year ago. I did chemo, which did not help much (prior to that I had surgery and removed my tumor, my uterus and overies). ... ... Now, I’m doing coffe enemas, liver flushings and cleanses, zapper, ozonated oliv oil, many different herbs and things are not going so great. I’ve been passing some different parasites during the cleanses! The cancer cells in my body increased (two weeks ago I had a test done), my tumors enlarged and new ones appeared! ... ... What am I doing wrong??? ... ... If anybody has any suugestions please help! Lately, I could feel my ...   [retrieve this message]

• I have seen this alternate cure work by #29120  10y   6,508   RN

A friend had lung cancer, started chemo but at the same time I suggested to him this treatment mixing cold-pressed flaxseed oil (high lignin) with a protein based substance such as cottage cheese. He started taking this and in 3 months his cancer completely disappeared. The docs thought it was due to the chemo and kept him on the chemo and then radiation despite the fact that contd tests showed absolutely no evidence of the tumor. Finally after about 7 mos of chemo, he developed a clot in his leg completely a result of the chemo, and the docs said he had to get off the flaxseed oil b/c ...   [retrieve this message]

• Dye and die by InCharge  10y   6,422  C   RN

Dye and...Die? ... Hair dye linked to leukemia ... By Helen Fields ... ... Hair dyes have chemicals that cause cancer. This isn’t necessarily something to get all upset about—there are a whole lot of chemicals that can cause cancer, and they’re all around. But some studies have suggested a link between using hair dye and getting cancer. A group of epidemiologists at the University of Illinois and the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences looked for a link between hair dyes and leukemia. ... advertisement ... Health Extras ... 9/20/04: ... ... ... ... What the researchers wanted to know: What part do hai ...   [retrieve this message]

• Ozone by golfegg  10y   14,430   RN

Hi, ... I just want to tell the story of how my wife was cured from cancer twice. ... My wife had 16 tumors throughout her body, in her intestines, ... liver, and breast. All the doctors said there was nothing they could do and that she had 6-12 months. That was 3 years ago. My wife found a new experimental chemo treatment that ”had a 80% cure rate”. She did the chemo for 9 months and it was killing her. The doctor said her system was starting to shut down. I had been looking at alternative treatments from various sources & doing research on my own & found ozone. We didn’t want to try it because ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Please guide for 8 year brain cancer patient by Owen  10y   4,505   RN

Dear Vanman, ... ... I’m not sure whether Dr. Schulze’s ... 30-day Incurables Program is recommended for children or not. ... If you call his company, (1-800- ... 437-2362), someone will be able to ... tell you. His website is: ... www.herbdoc.com ... ... Here are some other suggestions that ... may well benefit your son. If he ... were mine, I wouldn’t permit the ... doctors to radiate him, or feed ... him chemotherapy. Both of those ... protocols are terribly toxic, and ... are guaranteed to knock out what’s ... left of him immune system. ... ... Here are three herbal products that ... I’d start him on immediately. All ... three have strong, w ...   [retrieve this message]

• Similar condition. by aluna  10y   11,671   RN

I had a similar issue last year. A small lump deep in my breast started to grow and got to about golf ball size, but not having insurance, and refusing to pay the huge fees for a biopsy, I decided to treat it like cancer. ... ... I read Dr. Clark’s book, The Cure for All Diseases, and because she stated tumors contained parasites, I did the colon, parasite, liver and blood cleansing, and cleaned my house of toxic cleaners and cosmetics. I would take a face cloth, washed in Borax, then soak it in hydrogen peroxide and put that in my bra when home. It took about three months, but the lump surf ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re:SAME HERE by sanigugo44  10y   13,031   RN

Hello, ... ... I can’t believe there are also people in the same situation like my aunt. She discovered a lump in November 2003. She refused any kind of treatment and diagnosis,but rapid growth of the cancer indicates it may be cancerous. Throughout the months tumour continued to grow and skin became more thinner. Around January 2004 the overlaying skin broke and pus started coming out.Some kind of crusty scar has formed above,but pus and bloody discharge is coming out constantly..She has a bandage over it,and changes it every few hours because of the pus and the blood. She desinfects the place ...   [retrieve this message]

• Chemo Spill Photo by dath  10y   6,736   RN

I was looking at the cancertutor.com site that someone posted and there was a link to a photograph of someone who had a chemo drug spill on their hand. This is a great example of how toxic these worthless chemo drugs are: http://www.ricmasten.com/PCaOdyssey/Prostate%20spill%20page.html ...   [End]

• An Alternative Cancer Treatment Quiz by #26538  10y   5,709   RN

An Alternative Cancer Treatment Quiz ... Let’s find out what you know about alternative treatments: ... ... Question #1: Dr. Ewan Cameron, and two-time Nobel Prize winner Linus Pauling, did studies in Scotland (which were duplicated by studies in Canada and Japan) comparing Vitamin C therapy to chemotherapy. Which group of patients, the ones on vitamin C or chemotherapy, lived longer on average, and by how much? ... ... Question #2: An American alternative cancer treatment doctor treated 33,000 cancer patients, many of whom had been given up for dead by orthodox medicine and had been sent home to die ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: How to treat a huge external tumor. by #24713  10y   13,382   RN

Hello, ... I,too, am in a very similar situation.I have an external breast tumor also, about 1 1/2 inches across and 1/2 inch high.Its been 2 years since I fist discovered it .Like you both, have the same feelings ,opinions, concerns.I dont see any Doctors partly because I have no insurance and can’t afford their servics and mostly because I dont feel their route is the most beneficial to me.After much prayer during my decision making (I felt total peace about natural healing vs. much fear and apprehension to the medical establishment’S route,not to mention my God given common sense telli ...   [retrieve this message]

• I'm on a similar journey by #15132  10y   11,171   RN

Hi. ... ... I think I’m on a similar journey. In January I found a lump in my breast. I let a doctor look at it. He felt it was more likely to be cancer than not. He wanted me to go the standard route of mammorgram, surgeon consult, etc. When I prayed about it, I had a sense that I would be healed if I avoided contemporary medicine and its likely responses to my problems. When I prayed about going the standard route, I saw and felt darkness and cessation. So I decided to follow my prayerful instinct. It has taken a long while for the few friends and family I’ve told about my problem to ...   [retrieve this message]

• How to treat a huge external tumor. by by5751  10y   20,640  C   RN

My wife has an external tumor measuring 7cm below the nipple of her right breast. According to the Pet Scan technician this was the largest tumor she has ever seen. We have never had a doctor treat the tumor. A breast surgeon refused our request to have the tumor surgically removed unless my wife subjected herself to chemo and radiation which we steadfastly refused. This meant we had to take care of the tumor ourselves. The purpose of this message in this forum is to find out from anyone out there if they have also had an external breast cancer tumor and how they were able to treat them. P ...   [retrieve this message]

• Rice Bran has Strong Anti-Cancer Properties. by Owen  10y   11,093   RN

I’ve been eating a spoonful of rice bran in my mid-day yogurt for years. ... ... I know that rice bran contains a vast array of healing nutrients, some of which I’ll mention later in this post. ... ... But only recently did I learn that rice bran is the CORE INGREDIENT in three of the most popular and well-respected, anti-cancer supplements on the alternative health market: IP-6, AHCC, and MGN3. IP-6 also contains a healthy dose of Inositol, part of the B-complex group. And AHCC and MGN3 contain medicinal mushrooms, like Shi_take and maitake. ... ... However, what struck me in a moment of epiphany, was ...   [retrieve this message]

• Milk & Cancer by #2853  10y   5,984   RN

Check out this link first http://www.afpafitness.com/articles/MILKDOC.HTM ... ... Before you stop reading, please note that Robert M. Kradjian, MD – the author of this letter - is the Breast Surgery Chief Division of General Surgery, at the Seton Medical Centre #302 - 1800 Sullivan Ave. in Daly City, CA! What in the world do you suppose inspired Dr. Kradjian to write such a letter as this! You may have already guessed it. The good Doctor obviously suspected what others have found – that there is a definite link between breast cancers and dietary fats. The real problem in regard to the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Insight on my mother's recovery by Yes it can happen  10y   4,583   RN

Greetings everyone, and before I get started I just want to say thankyou to all of you and this forum for being here. It’s really great to see so many people dedicated and willing to help out. So my (or my mom’s story)... She had breast cancer about 6 years ago. Took chemo, radiation and got a ”cured” from doctors. But, surprise, just last summer she was diagnosed with cancer that had spread to her lungs. Lung cancer, not a good diagnosis. Anyway she went on chemo again (less intense than the breast chemo) and at the same time I took her to a health food store to get a whole load of ...   [retrieve this message]

• TIME TO TAKE CONTROL OF OUR DESTINY by thunder d.u  10y   4,174   RN

How often have we seen ”New Cure For Cancer” on TV ,or in the papers? You Know , ”After rigorous testing it should be available to the public in 5 years!” Then it is never heard of again. I am not going to tell you, but by the end of this posting you will have worked it out for yourselves!! Somebody once invented a lens-less camera, & Kodak bought them out.Someone else designed a car engine that didnt need petrol,& the petrol companies bought them out.!! ... Now I am going to ask you ,what do you think is the biggest & most profitable sickness industry in the western world? How many millions ...   [retrieve this message]

• Calorie Restriction Lowers Breast Cancer Risk by sandyy  10y   4,055   RN

Calorie Restriction Lowers Breast Cancer Risk ... ... Study Offers Clues About the Role of Early Diet in Disease ... ... By Salynn Boyles ... ... March 10, 2004 -- New research shows that restricting calories early in life can help decrease breast cancer risk later on. ... ... ... Animal studies have long linked severe calorie restriction to a decrease in cancers and other diseases, and the new study is one of the first to indicate that the same may be true for humans. The findings may also help explain why malnourished women in developing countries have less breast cancer. ... ... ... Researcher Karin Michels, ScD ...   [retrieve this message]

• Tumour Decreasing thankyou C by anunnaki  10y   4,989   RN

Hi folks, my mother works in a health food store and comes across many people mostly these days with Cancer. Theres one women who looks kinda Polish who comes in and regularly buys high dosage vitamins and also send off for hard to get ones. See buys high strengths of Coq10 300mg and Vitamin E etc etc. ... ... She has a cancerous tumour in her stomach lymph system. She flattly refused surgial proceedures along with Chemo & Rad. She is taking MEGA DOSAGE Vitamin C as Ascorbic Acid which is th basic Vitamin C. Her dosage daily is 30,000mg or 30grams split throughout the day. After a sho ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: New to alternative medicine, need help... by tennismom  10y   6,647   RN

Hi, ... I’ve never posted before, but feel compelled to share my experience. I myself received help from this forum. I was initially diagnosed with Ovarian cancer, and within days changed to Colon cancer. I was in the hospital for 2 weeks in Oct, 2003. By the end of the stay, I had a hysterectomy, colonotomy and omnitomy, the drs gave me no hope and everyday brought worst news. When I left the hospital, I was in a state of shock. I had great support from family and friends and even strangers from church came and visit and prayed for me. It was definitely a time to turn to God. My fami ...   [retrieve this message]

• Using Clark's therapies for 4 years by Mary  11y   4,668   RN

Message from: ... http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/cancercured/message/10464 ... ... From: ”zaprascal” ... Date: Thu Oct 23, 2003 5:49 pm ... Subject: Re: venting my frustrations with main stream society ... ... ... --- In cancercured@yahoogroups.com, nick c wrote: ... I pray that Katrina will be alive in 5 years so I can ... write my rebuttal to that article ... ... ... Hi Nick, ... ... Next April will make 5 years for me. I have the so called ... quackbusters most notorious quack, Dr. Hulda Clark, to thank for my ... survival. ... ... I accepted minor surgery for my invasive breast cancer, but refused ... chemo, radiation a ...   [retrieve this message]

• ***A MUST READ***Kelly Speaks Out*** by lapis  11y   4,308   RN

Cancer Cure ... ... SUPPRESSED ... ... There is no cure for the common cold. There is a very simple CURE for cancer ... ... There is not ONE doctor in the world today who treats cancer? Historically we are repeating the very same lesson we learned in 1930. ... ... In caring for his diabetic patients the physician may amputate a leg, perform a liver, kidney or lung transplant and provide a Seeing Eye dog. However he is not treating DIABETES, but only the end result of diabetes. If the physician does not prescribe insulin, the missing metabolic requirement, he is not treating diabetes. Even should the physician ...   [retrieve this message]

• How I cured stage 4 Stomach Cancer: (Reposting) by canadian yoda  11y   64,185   RN

Hello All ... ... I am re-posting my story which is now in the archives as I have seen several postings asking for help re stomach cancer etc. This message was first posted many months ago and I would like to add that my last CT scan still shows absolutley NO CANCER, in fact the oncologist told me to not bother with another scan for 6 months ( I guess he’s getting bored looking for things that aren’t there...lol) I am posting a web address that has lots of information and a supply of the herbals I took, my wife started this site in March after being asked by so many people about my recovery an ...   [retrieve this message]

• Prostate cancer cure by Gerry  11y   7,866   RN

My father was diagnosed with malignant prostate cancer in two ... quadrants and no metastases about two years ago. I convinced him to stop the treatments he was put on, and to avoid chemo and surgery. ... ... I told him to take in supplements which contained zinc, saw palmetto extract, pumpkin seed extract; take vitamin E and selenium supplements or from food; take beta carotene and lycopene supplements or from food; increase protein intake; decrease high glycemic carb intake; increase vitamin D intake (from diet or from sunlight). ... I told him to eat seeds of fruits (laetrile). He followed my ad ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Looking for testimonials on advanced liver cancer cures through juic... by canadian yoda  11y   17,755   RN

Hi Mary, ... I have posted here before about my Cancer which was stage 4 stomach Cancer that had spread to my liver, ( it was the liver that was going to do me in as it was spreading so fast there), ... I am now cancer free and will be getting the results of my last scan half way through July, I know they will also be clear. ... I have copied my old posting here for you to see how I attacked my cancer. I would also recommend he takes Milk Thistle, very good for the liver, the juicing is great, I add Greens + to my morning juice it helps with the ph levels ( you want to try and stay alkaline)lots o ...   [retrieve this message]

• Breast cancer by KB  11y   7,246   RN

”Dr. Clark, ... ... I am a cancer patient who currently is being treated at The University of Pennsylvania. I was diagnosed with breast cancer and my left breast was removed in November along with 14 infected lymph nodes. ... ... Following the surgery I progressively became worse. I had trouble bending and walking up and down steps. I had great trouble with my hip. On New Years Eve I bent over to plug in some lights and cracked two ribs. I spent four days in the hospital in bed because the docs were afraid that I may crack my spine or neck. My bones were so brittle. ... ... Through an MRI it was disco ...   [retrieve this message]

• Sierra Club: Cancer, Inc. by HH  11y   3,746   RN

Sierra Club: http://www.sierraclub.org/sierra/199909/cancer.asp ... ... Cancer, Inc. ... ... They make the chemicals, they run the ... treatment centers, and they’re still looking for ”the cure” — no ... wonder they won’t tell you about breast cancer prevention. ... ... by Sharon Batt & Liza Gross ... ... Every October, the sponsors of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month go into ... overdrive to spread their message, ”Early detection is your best ... protection.” Organizers stage walks, hikes, races, and other events around ... the country ”to fill the information void in public communication about ... breast cancer”-the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Susan: My cancer story by Susan  11y   8,800   RN

From: susan villaroman ... Subject: my cancer story ... To: curezone ... ... ... My name is Susan and I am a breast cancer survivor. In the year 2000, I was diagnosed with stage 2 lobular carcinoma and had a lumpectomy and 28-day radiation. I was, according to the doctors, supposed to undergo chemotherapy right after. ... ... While I was recuperating from my surgery, I already read so much about chemotherapy and the devastating effects of which to the immune system. That frightened me. I was also reading about natural ways to fight cancer and that looked like the more favorable alternative for me. ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: [cancercured] ASA helps prevent breast cancer? by #161629  11y   6,133   RN

From: aesculapius_ca ... Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 16:33:03 -0700 (PDT) ... Subject: Re: [cancercured] ASA helps prevent breast cancer? ... Reply-To: cancercured@yahoogroups.com ... ... ... Helen and group, Hi Greetings ... ... I have been lurking, reading and deleting. I am a Herbalist of over 10 years and 2 years ago I was diagnosed with testicular cancer. I refused surgery/chemo/radiation and have been taking 714X, Hoxsey formula, Vitamin C and following a healthy diet (And exploring new possibilities). ... ... The largest the cancer was recorded by ultrasound was 3.4cm my last ultrasound (In February) the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Issue 69: Tom's Brain Cancer Testimony by #162499  11y   13,009  C   RN

Free & Noncommercial Online Health and Wellness Newsletter ... Number of Subscribers: 4,846 ... ... ... Tom’s Brain Cancer Testimony ... ... My name is Kelly and on February 10th 2002 I brought my husband to the ... Emergency room with a splitting headache and projectile vomiting. We thought ... it was a bad migraine but later found out that it was a brain tumor. On ... February 12th he had surgery and the surgeon told us and the lab work later ... confirmed that he had a Glioblastoma Multiforme Grade 4. ... The surgeon removed all of the tumor he could see. The doctor told our ... family that Tom had about 26 wee ...   [retrieve this message]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Colon Cleanse
Safely relieve bloating and constipation associated with an unhealthy colon.
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No side e...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to Dr. Hu...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Opc Oleander Capsules
HIV and Cancer Support, 15% discount with CZ discount code of LR001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Get an Instant Discount!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon...
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
ClarkFx: The all-in-one Parasite Cleanse!
ClarkFx enhanced Parasite Cleanse contains wormwood...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Krill Miracle™
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Skeptical about Alternative Cancer Therapies? Have skeptical questions? Go to Cancer Debate Forum.

20,815 messages, 4,288 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 20815, 1 pages,  6,243,073 page views
    Forum Archives:   1  2  3  4

"Tip of the Week: Keep all vaccine needles away from your body!"

Image Galler Cancer Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Medianet Ads

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 1.73 sec at 4/23/2014 2:21:27 PM, requested by 54.237.95.6, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/s2.asp?f=254&ob=d&c=7 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8