CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums18171 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [335] , Sorted by Value Source: SARS Discussion Forum - Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books and Videos   Rules
 98,801 page views     338 messages     99 topics     2 pages
Post New Message  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
10mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: SARS     All Forums 

All Messages [335] , Sorted by Value   Back To Standard Forum View

Like SARS Discussion Forum on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1 2  
  • Re: HEADS UP!!^Pox-Like Outbreak Reported CDC Issues Alert   RN by Karo  11y   1,271

... ... The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta, Georgia is not what you might think it is. First note that the first word in the name is not “Center” but is “Centers.” There is no Center in Atlanta that does medical research or cures diseases. What is in Atlanta is merely a government administrative building which administers the many “Centers” throughout the United States. The Atlanta office is funded and operated by the Federal Government. The many different Centers are mostly funded with private grant money from pharmaceutical companies who deal in drugs relating to ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Origin of SARS?   RN by nana4141  11y   1,061

” While this is an excellent article, on the probable zoonotic, ethiology of,this so called SARS epidemic;it is entirerly devoid, of a therapeutic mechanism, for overcoming, its fatal, and variant, disease producing motions. ... ... Before one can clearly understand, exactly, what is happening; one must enable themselves, towards the acceptance, of a more comprehensive, and valid, individualized interpretation, of its correct causative factors. ... ... Ninty Nine,Point Nine Percent, of all, of the twenty first century disease syndromes, are primarily induced, by a complete lack of basic knowledge, p ...   [retrieve this message]

• American Government Response to SARS: Horiwitz's Response to Corporate...   RN by Lapis  11y   1,367

I recieved this email from Dr. Len Horowitz which outlines the latest clampdown against natural remedies for SARS from the American Government. They are now targeting websites and natural healers. First you’ll see Dr. Horowitz’s response to the FTC letter, then you’ll see the letter that he recieved from the FCC. Horowitz pulls no punches and tells it like it is. This is shaping up to be a grand show down between government (acting as an agent for special corporate interest groups) and natural healing modalities/products. ... ... Now’s the time to consider where you stand in all of this a ...   [retrieve this message]

• " Possibility "   RN by nana4141  11y   1,077

Possibility : ... ... In the seed, there is a forest waiting to grow. ... ... On the artist’s canvas, a masterpiece is waiting to be painted. ... ... In the engineer’s workstation, a technical breakthrough is waiting to be developed. ... ... Everywhere there is possibility. Every moment of every life is filled with possibilities, ... ... and the next moment as well. Every problem has a possible solution. ... ... Every goal has a possibility of achievement. ... ... Right now, right this moment, your life has possibilities that you never even considered. ... ... Possibilities you can follow to overcome the challenges you ...   [retrieve this message]

• " War And Disease. " By Gene Franks   RN by nana4141  11y   1,104

http://www.purewatergazette.net/warand.htm ... ... War and Disease : *** ... by Gene Franks ... ... There is no such thing as a germ that would prefer Rock Hudson over Cheryl Tiegs.--Dr. Peter Duesberg. ... ... The establishment is the enemy of the enterprise.--Dr. Irwin Bross, in Scientific Fraud vs. Scientific Truth. ... ... ... Official medicine, I read recently, now holds that there are more than 20,000 known diseases, each with its own cause. Most of these diseases are viewed as calamities that happen to the body as a result of attack from outside forces. That’s why reading medical literature is so much lik ...   [retrieve this message]

• " Current Therapeutic Trends In Allopathic Medicine. "   RN by nana4141  11y   1,212

” Current Therapeutic Trends In Allopathic Medicine ” ... ... The practice of medicine in this the twenty first century, is defective in all of its aspects. ... ... Its primary focus is unobtainable. Its guiding precepts are completely obsolete, and extremely dangerous. ... ... The objectives of its essence, are self defeating in many ways. We the believers, suffer untold agonies, at the conceptional madness, of its symptomatical practices. It can not beneficially alter any disease syndrome at all. ... ... Its practitioners depend ... upon spent, and toxic pharmaceutical poisons, which, most of the time, onl ...   [retrieve this message]

• from British Medical Journal   RN by Karo  11y   597

(I posted this in answer to another message, but i think it deserves it’s own topic; so, taking the risk of being considered repetitive, i’m posting it again) ... ... ... ... Regarding ”conspiracy theories” and ”accusing the medical/pharm industry”, here’s a quote from as mainstream a source as you can get; and a professionals’ one at that. Namely, from British Medical Journal. Emphasis mine. ... ... ... ... Pharmaceutical companies are actively involved in sponsoring the definition of diseases and promoting them to both prescribers and consumers. The social construction of illness is being replaced by the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: SARS - I'm in Shanghai and Dr. Horowitz comments are WRONG   RN by Karo  11y   1,940

Regarding ”conspiracy theories” and ”accusing the medical/pharm industry”, here’s a quote from as mainstream a source as you can get; and a professionals’ one at that. Namely, from British Medical Journal: ... ... ... ... Pharmaceutical companies are actively involved in sponsoring the definition of diseases and promoting them to both prescribers and consumers. The social construction of illness is being replaced by the corporate construction of disease. ... ... ... ... Although some sponsored professionals or consumers may act independently and all concerned may have honourable motives, in many cases t ...   [retrieve this message]

• DOCTORS MAKE NATURAL TREATMENT FOR SARS AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE   RN by #163840  11y   1,993

I just received this in an e-mail. I thought this was very pertinent to the discussion on SARS. Hope it offers new insight. ... ... DOCTORS MAKE NATURAL TREATMENT ... FOR SARS AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE ... ... ... SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA - A team of Doctors well-known for their research in alternative medicine and emerging diseases has developed an effective treatment for SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) utilizing a little-known antidote to coronavirus. According to the Doctors, coronavirus can be successfully treated with methanolic extracts of two berry bushes common to British Columbia and the nor ...   [retrieve this message]

• SARS - I'm in Shanghai and Dr. Horowitz comments are WRONG   RN by chinamario  11y   2,529

Dear All especially Dr. Horowitz, ... ... I live in China...over 3 years and in Shanghai for the last 2 years....I like your quiz and respect your research...it makes SOME excellent points, BUT I’ll also speak my mind intelligently and tell you your suggestions and intimations that SARS is not a real serious flu causing real problems and real deaths which are OUT of the ordinary realm of flus is WRONG and you need to pull back your egotistical confusing research and assumption quiz baloney which just makes the confusion even worse... ... ... Right now in Hong Kong and Beijing hospitals are over fill ...   [retrieve this message]

• Pandemics and Pandemic Scares in the 20th Century   RN by #162363  11y   3,855

Pandemics and Pandemic Scares in the 20th Century ... ... Historical Overview ... Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ... ... History suggests that influenza pandemics have probably happened during at least the last four centuries. During the 20th century, three pandemics and several ”pandemic scares” occurred. These are described in more detail below. ... ... 1918: Spanish Flu ... The Spanish Influenza pandemic is the catastrophe against which all modern pandemics are measured. It is estimated that approximately 20 to 40 percent of the worldwide population became ill and that over 20 million people die ...   [retrieve this message]

• MORE ON THE SARS SCAM IN CANADA, CHINA, AUSTRALIA   RN by Karo  11y   807

Let’s start here: the list of SARS symptoms is indistinguishable from the symptoms of ordinary pneumonias and flu. ... ... That’s right. ... ... If you took two people---one who had been diagnosed with SARS and one who had some regular pneumonia or flu---you would not be able to eyeball the difference. ... ... I know that people don’t want to believe this, but they also don’t want to believe that a stock they just bought is worthless junk that is heading into the toilet. ... ... Sometimes you have to see the facts before the facts burn you. ... ... Okay. Now, here are a few stats for Canada. The first is from th ...   [retrieve this message]

• SARS Quiz by Dr.Len Horowitz   RN by Lapis  11y   4,168

SARS Quiz: Test Your Level of Intelligence ... ... ... By ... ... ... Leonard G. Horowitz, D.M.D., M.A., M.P.H. ... ... Author of the national bestselling book ... ... Emerging Viruses: AIDS & Ebola-Nature, Accident or Intentional? ... ... ... ... Level 1: ... ... It is April, have we not been fools? ... ... Last year, didn’t more than 36,000 people die of the flu in the U.S.? ... ... Weren’t they, almost all, elderly or very young? ... ... Weren’t these victims, almost all, immune compromised? ... ... Had not the major source of their weakened immunity been drug side effects and vaccine-induced toxicity and autoimmunity? ... ... Why was there ne ...   [retrieve this message]

• S.A.R.S.: SIMPLY ANOTHER RIDICULOUS SCAM   RN by Lapis  11y   2,211

S.A.R.S.: SIMPLY ANOTHER RIDICULOUS SCAM ... ... ... ... Mary Starrett ... April 8, 2003 ... NewsWithViews.com ... ... Those photos of Asians wearing masks have been effective, haven’t they? By now you probably wring your hands every time someone near you sneezes. ... ... Maybe you’ve canceled a plane trip or decided to stay away from large groups of people…just to be safe. ... ... Good thinking. Just stay in, watch the war on TV (Operation Iraqi Freedom Ta Da!) and nurse that fear and anxiety you’ve been feeling. Unless of course, like me, your THERE’S MORE TO THIS THAN WE’RE BEING TOLD radar went off the very first ...   [retrieve this message]

• Dr. Len Horowitz On SARS   RN by Lapis  11y   4,575

Leonard G. Horowitz, D.M.D., M.A., M.P.H. ... ... Author of thirteen books including the national bestseller, ... ... Emerging Viruses: AIDS & Ebola-Nature, Accident or Intentional? and ... ... Death in the Air: Globalism, Terrorism and Toxic Warfare ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Abstract ... ... ... ... Rather than a public health emergency, the ”Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome,” generally called SARS, is best diagnosed as a ”Sickening and Repulsive Scam.” This article argues that this unprecedented viral attack is, alternatively, an ingenious social experiment featuring institutionalized bioterrorism for widespread ps ...   [retrieve this message]

• We've been ready for this for years.   RN by _BOB  11y   1,603

Are we ready for the Plague? ... ... People have asked over the years - what about these bad times we are coming into? We have said there’s going to be plagues, there’s going to be hardships there’s going to be lots of trouble, but these plagues will be killers, it will be history repeating itself. At the time of Joseph in Egypt, someone died in every one of the families, but we have a promise that if we will follow the right laws of health, that the destroying angel, which is the angel of disease will pass by you as the Children of Israel, and not slay you. So here is what we are trying to imp ...   [retrieve this message]

• "Super-Pneumonia" or Super Scare?   RN by Ev  11y   1,898

... By Michael Fumento ... Scripps Howard News Service, March 26, 2003 ... Copyright 2003 Scripps Howard News Service ... ... ... ... ------------------------------------------------------------------- ... ... ”It is the worst medical disaster I have ever seen,” the Dean of Medicine at the Chinese University in Hong Kong told a prominent Asian newspaper. This irresistible quote was then shot ’round the world by other media, seeking desperately to hype the ”mysterious killer pneumonia” or ”super-pneumonia.” But a bit of knowledge and perspective will kill this panic. ... ... Start with those scary tags. ”Mysterious ...   [retrieve this message]

• Dr. Urbani died from disease he identified   RN by John Cullison  11y   1,374

The World Health Organization expert who first identified the mystery pneumonia that has claimed dozens of lives has himself died of the disease, the UN agency has announced. ... ... Dr Carlo Urbani, a 46-year-old Italian and an expert on communicable diseases, had identified Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) in an American businessman admitted to a hospital in Vietnam in February. ... ... The WHO said Dr Urbani’s early detection of SARS had led to increased global surveillance, enabling the identification and the subsequent isolation of those with the disease to slow its spread. ... ... At leas ...   [retrieve this message]

• SARS ANTHRAX WEST NILE SMALLPOX FLU AIDS COMMON COLD   R by Ed  11y   428

SARS ANTHRAX WEST NILE SMALLPOX FLU AIDS THE COMMON COLD ... like all anaerobic bacteria & viral illnesses ... ARE WIMPS By ‘Mr. Oxygen,’ Ed McCabe, Best-selling Author SARS ANTHRAX WEST NILE SMALLPOX FLU AIDS THE COMMON COLD ... like all anaerobic bacteria & viral illnesses ... ARE WIMPS ...   [End]

• Dr. Schulze Speaks on 'SARS'   R by _BOB  11y   1,695

Hey Guys - I spoke with Dr. Schulze recently. I asked him about ’SARS’. His answer is available in the following link. Host of site with Schulze Clip on SARS ...   [End]

• Re: S.A.R.S.: SIMPLY ANOTHER RIDICULOUS SCAM   R by Taylor  11y   1,369

I fully understand your lack of faith in our man made governments. And although you may have been duped in the past, I hope you will take this disease seriously. SARS did not originate in America. The world as we know it has shrunk because of travel, etc. I live in Canada.....Where SARS is a reality. Of course because I live outside Toronto, I could bury my head in the sand and pretend its not happening, but 14 people have died within the past 2 weeks here and many others are Quarantined. Believe me it is scary. If you have access to our news you will have an idea of what our hospital ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: sars cure?   R by Reid  11y   1,102

To whom it may concern or interest, I am in Hong Kong about twice a month for work, and around the first of March I came down with a severe cough and head cold, and a few days later also experienced some flu-like symptoms and later vomited. At the time I was there, there were a few small news reports of a sickness causing some local hysteria in Guanghzou, China, a short distance to the Hong Kong region. Now that there is some anger at China possibly downplaying or even covering up the extent of the sickness, I believe that it may have been the beginning of SARS. ... During the five or six d ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: SARS virus cure?   R by #69242  11y   2,969

Dear Nodairygirl, ... SARS virus is SCARY, that`s a fact. Who knows how long Chinese people already has known about this virus without telling the world ... (I just read a report that said since november -02)?? ... ... And who knows who really caused it/spreaded it this time?? ... ... You seem to be aware about what one could do to be better prepared for such epidemies. Here are my ideas on how to protect; ... ... What could we do better than to be concious about; our dietary habits and how to cleanse our elimination organs? This will always strengten our immunity. Besides to take very well care about w ...   [retrieve this message]

• Extreme Zapping   by aifam55  10mo   453  Cross-post

The electrifier is the real part that does the magic for the ”Beck Protocol”. Use the ankle-to-ankle method and use it at least 5 hours a day, After you work up to it. ... This is what I do. ... Extreme zapping. ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQc1ujQVGLg   [End]

• The Future - Epidemic - Plague   by cymbri339  17mo   321

... ... Planet Earth is heading into a critical point in time. Human populations are now over 7 Billion and increasing. Scientists and Learned men agree that earth’s food supply is not enough to feed our ever growing humans who are all over the planet. In earth’s past history the human population is usually kept in checked by famines, cataclysms such volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, Wars and pestilences and Diseases. ... ... Are we in that period of time mentioned in the Bible – Revelation and the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse? One of the big clues that seem to indicate we might be in thi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Human Antibodies that Block Human and Animal SARS Viruses Identified   by thall72315  7y   1,014  Cross-post

Human Antibodies that Block Human and Animal SARS Viruses Identified ... ... An international team of investigators has identified the first human antibodies that can neutralize different strains of the virus responsible for outbreaks of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS). The researchers used a mouse model and in vitro assays (lab tests) to test the neutralizing activity of the antibodies. The research team was led by scientists from the National Cancer Institute (NCI) and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), both parts of the National Institutes of Health, ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: 35% H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide) for healing?   by #30988  7y   1,850

My body doesn’t manufacture rocket fuel...but it does manufacture h202 and it does it to kill off pathogens.   [End]

• Impact of SARS   by orangecow89  8y   1,086  Cross-post

... What are the lessons that we can learn from the SARS Cris and how can we apply to ensure the same mistake are not commited again when dealing with the Asian Flu? ... If time were to turn back, what could and would we have done differently to minimise the impact? ... How do we calculate quivalent economic losses due to the disruption of normal life and can the loss of a life be measured in economic term? ... How can we work together to prevent such a cris from happening again in this world?   [End]

• Re: 35% H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide) for healing?   by #69647  8y   3,214

It seems as if we have a few skeptics here. Shame that those skeptics obviously haven’t done any research, don’t have the first clue about the therapeutic properties of H2O2, and have obviously never tried it. I have tried it, for a (non-ulcerative) ringworm condition (rash of 6 inches diameter) that the poisonous anti-fungus pharmaceuticals weren’t moving and were just exacerbating... and it completely blew away the fungus in about 3 days / 6 applications of 15% food grade. At this concentration it will get rid of all non-broken fungal dermatologic conditions with little side effect. (If ...   [retrieve this message]

• Bird flu and SARS   by AndrewGloriousHealth  9y   991

... ... Bird flu and SARS are both respiratory viruses and both can be fatal. Understanding their similarities and how they differ could help you prevent both these killer viruses. ... ... ... ... Bird flu, SARS, the common cold and influenza are all viruses that multiply initially in your nasal passageways. ... ... ... ... But the way bird flu and SARS are passed on is quite different at present. ... ... ... ... SARS is passed directly from human to human. ... ... ... ... You can catch SARS from any human being is infected with the SARS virus. ... ... ... ... The bird flu (or avian influenza) is not currently known to pass from human t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: avian flu = SARS ?   by AndrewGloriousHealth  9y   2,173

Hi, ... ... No SARS and avian influenza (the bird flu) are not the same. ... ... SARS travels from human to human. ... ... So far you can only catch the bird flu from animals. ... ... You can read more about the biggest key to preventing both diseases at ... http://birdflu.50webs.com ... ... You can also download a free 9 page report there on preventing bird flu, sars, colds and influenza the natural healthy way. ... ... Kindest regards, ... Andrew Cavanagh   [End]

• avian flu = SARS ?   by no_biz  9y   2,147

are avian flu and SARS t6he same thing? it seems to me more than a coincidence   [End]

• China Expected to Approve Silver for SARS....   by steve  10y   748

http://www.freedompressonline.com/DPHL/v8i2/55.pdf ... ... Check out the above pdf for the story on China’s expected approval of colloidal silver for the treatment of SARS. ... Steve   [End]

• Marshall Protocol possible treatment for SARS?   by phoenixrising2  10y   672

A treatment for sarcoidosis may be adaptable to Sars. The treatment protocol is being used for CFS & FM and getting favorable results. ... ... Dr. Marshall had this incurable and fatal disease which he ”cured” with this treatment protocol that rids the body of mycoplasmas - stealth microbes. ... ... It may worth a try. ... ... ... ...   [End]

• A new striking conception of immunity   by #26830  10y   679

Look at this article ... Is SARS then beneficial.. And should we bless it?? http://www.rawgarden.org/immunity.html ...   [End]

• Don't grasp your point   by #13594  10y   1,123

You said: ... ... Healthy farm kids were hardest hit as their lung tissue was most welcoming. City kids with poor lung function were harder to infect. The sick who were housed in cold, drafty outdoor tent facilities (because hospitals were full) did better than those indoors because of enhanced oxygenation. ... ... It seems to me that the third sentence contradicts the first two. I seem to miss whatever point you are wanting to make. ... ... I am not trying to be contrary. I, too, have lost relatives to flu. I am simply curious.   [End]

• Spanish Influenza pandemic: healthy died.   by nordskoven  10y   1,099

The so-called Spanish Flu pandemic had its origins in the then-world’s largest concentration of soldiers at Fort Riley, Kansas, not Spain. The disease vectors were the migrating bird flyway heading for a marshy sanctuary, as interfacing with swine production. ... ... Healthy farm kids were hardest hit as their lung tissue was most welcoming. City kids with poor lung function were harder to infect. The sick who were housed in cold, drafty outdoor tent facilities (because hospitals were full) did better than those indoors because of enhanced oxygenation. ... ... God have mercy on all those who die a ...   [retrieve this message]

• New website on SARS created by some teens   by vvvv  10y   881

I’m the founder of www.openscar.com, a website created by a group of students from four different continents: Asia, Europe, North America, and Africa. We’ve never seen each other face-to-face and have only worked together for about half a year. ... ... We’ve received the Childnet Academy Award 2004 and with that I’ll site will receive more publicity in the upcoming year. I’ve had family members affected by SARS and have created this site to educate young people about SARS and in the future, to help raise funds for SARS research. ... ... Please check out our guestbook at www.openscar.com/guestbook. ...   [retrieve this message]

• post hot LINKS, please, like this one:   by nordskoven  10y   1,259

[Cut & past the e-address into the LINK and TITLE boxes when posting, please.] http://www.brojon.org/frontpage/SARSFEVER.html ... ...   [End]

• LINK here: Sialylglycoconjugate- And Proteoglycan-Binding Microbial Lect...   by nordskoven  10y   1,278

[Post LINK by cut & paste into URL & TEXT boxes below.] Here’s the hot LINK. http://plab.ku.dk/tcbh/Lectins12/Hirmo/paper.htm ...   [End]

• Hot LINK: sarsscam.com/   by nordskoven  10y   1,354

Something’s going around. Keep the MUCINEX on hand to thin mucus. This is time-release Guiafenesin, as liquid Guiafenesin (”Robitussin I” and the generics) only acts for about twenty minutes. Use no salicylates, i.e., asprin or herbs, like menthol in cough drops, as this blocks the effect of Guiafenesin, an expectorant; and take plenty of water as the MUCINEX will potentiate cell hydration, increasing the need. http://www.sarsscam.com/ ...   [End]

• Re: SARS Update   by parazapper  10y   1,381

You might note that it is simple to avoid that problem and eliminate some others as well. ... ... Just swap the paddles from hand to hand each time that you zap. ... ... It is a simple solution to the problem that you mentioned and we have been recommending it to our customers for a couple of years. ... ... It also helps eliminate at least one other problem. One hand holds the return or neutral electrode. Any parasites hiding near this point are much less likely to be killed by the zapper. Swapping paddles from one hand to the other reduces this problem. ... ... zapper ...   [End]

• SARS and the Coming Terrible FlusAre These More than Great Global Scams?   by Shenandoah  11y   1,277

How is it that this disease affected people who didnt contract the actual disease? Was the public discriminating against the people from Hong-Kong?   [End]

• How Did Sars Affect People in the long-run?   by HunniBear  11y   1,121

How is it that this disease affected people who didnt contract the actual disease? Was the public discriminating against the people from Hong-Kong?   [End]

• Re: NEED INFOS ON SARS PREVENTION AND "CURE" ?   by #161784  11y   640

I need some information on how to cure or prevent the known disease now in our Country which is SARS. I need it for my Project. Thanks   [End]

• Re: POTENTIAL CURE FOR SARS (un-confirmed)   by #162218  11y   736

... ... The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta, Georgia is not what you might think it is. First note that the first word in the name is not “Center” but is “Centers.” There is no Center in Atlanta that does medical research or cures diseases. What is in Atlanta is merely a government administrative building which administers the many “Centers” throughout the United States. The Atlanta office is funded and operated by the Federal Government. The many different Centers are mostly funded with private grant money from pharmaceutical companies who deal in drugs relating to ...   [retrieve this message]

• Excellent article on SARS, health, drugs   by Karo  11y   1,292

http://www.brojon.org/frontpage/SARSFEVER.html   [End]

• HEADS UP!!^Pox-Like Outbreak Reported CDC Issues Alert   by #164841  11y   1,337

HEADS UP!!^Pox-Like Outbreak Reported CDC Issues Alert ... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ... ... Pox-Like Outbreak Reported ... 19 Ill in Midwest; CDC Issues Alert ... ... By Rob Stein ... Washington Post Staff Writer ... Sunday, June 8, 2003; Page A01 ... ... ... At least 19 people in three Midwestern states have contracted a disease related to smallpox, marking the first outbreak of the life-threatening illness in the United States, federal heath officials said yesterday. ... ... The federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, concerned that the illness coul ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: SARS Update   by dsss27  11y   1,545

more update: ... -------------------------------------------------- ... Today I picked up what appears to be a new SARS coronavirus strain with frequency 33557HZ. The previous strain which was persistent across a number of people was 33566HZ. The current protocol which has been working well has been modified. The new F100 program is: ... ... label start ... dwell 12 ... duty 42 ... converge 6 1 ... pulse 63.5 74.7 ... 33557 # SARS coronavirus new strain ... 33566 # SARS coronavirus ... 255616 # SARS metapneumovirus ... 162 563 5613 5235 1556 2286 5763 8015 #SARS fragments and harmonics ... 9563 6157 5513 3735 1559 #SARS parasi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: SARS Quiz by Dr.Len Horowitz   by James Welsheimer  11y   1,261

Once in awhile I enjoy reading or hearing. This was one. It seems to be Populatin Control at its best and most intelligently done.Who’s wrong? The Communist Party is A rapist and a Murderer. Its seems they have found New AGE ways to murder people.After ALL they killed Jackie Kennedy with Radiation Overdose,Right? But told the public that she Died Of Cancer! If they can kill Jackie Kennedy (A Millionaires) the average person may as well blow their brains out--than oppose them. I quietly stay out of the game. Over-population is a Murder Also. So I now belong the Very best Health Products Com ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Dr. Rath on SARS   by HH  11y   1,251

... Dr. Rath on SARS ... ... Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Dr ... Rath discusses the motives behind the SARS public health ... information campaign and details the reasons why the WHO are in ... part to blame for this epidemic. Read the full information. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... The Virus That Causes SARS ... ... The following ... information is extracted from the book "Virus Taxonomy ... - Classification and Nomenclature of Viruses", the Seventh ... Report of the International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses and ... describes the viral causes of SARS. ... ... Read ... online. ... ... ... ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: SARS Quiz by Dr.Len Horowitz   by #162742  11y   1,073

As I arrived at this page called curezone, I saw the highly visible ”SARS-Quiz”. As I read the reactions to it, I became ... highly aware that critical reactions was met with rather agressive language by the editors. They asked people with critique to write in the ”debate”-forum. I have not managed to find a SARS-DEBATE ... forum. ... I therefore allow myself to present the folowing view: ... ... You imply that far less than 1 in 10 000 SARS-infected persons die. ... On the contrary: For people being 65 or older 50% die. ... Even with conservative estimates. (Not including false alarms.) ... ... This make SARS to ...   [retrieve this message]

• Up-to-the-minute SARS News   by #166130  11y   820

... Keep up-to-date on SARS with http://sarsnewswire.com ... ... sarsnewswire.com ... ... ... The best News website for SARS in the world ... ... Check it out ... ... Latest News on SARS from around the World ... 1 - 20 of 1000 ... ... More Sars precaution ... The Swiss Federal Health Office has warned against travelling to Taiwan in a bid to contain the spread of the Sars pneumonia virus. ... ... Swissinfo, Switzerland 5 minutes ago ... ... Taiwan Continues Struggle Against SARS ... The man arrived in Taiwan one week ago and spent time in two hospitals dealing with SARS outbreaks. Once he started feeling SARS ... ... WMUR-TV, NH 8 ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: SARS Update   by Ann  11y   1,478

Hi, dsss27 ... ... I appreciate your reply and your zapper experience. ... Thanks for forwarding the bioelectric researcher’s ... experience. It is valuable for us. ... ... I found another article by Crook (contains positive ... comments about the syncrometer). ... http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/HuldaClark/SynchrometerNotes.htm ... ... Thanks for reading Crook’s article about FSCAN. ... I agree with your comment that an ”approximate” sine wave ... simply has more harmonics and may not be that different ... spectrally from a pure sine wave. ... ... Crook wasn’t using the 1Mohm to ”find frequ ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: SARS Update   by dsss27  11y   1,489

Ann, ... ... Please note that I am just forwarding a bioelectric researcher’s personal notes on his SARS experience. I do not own an FSCAN due to the unreasonable price. I appreciate the pdf link and will forward it to that researcher. I noted Scoon’s critical analysis of the FSCAN and I am interested in the bioresearcher’s feedback of Scoon’s work. ... ... My initial read on the paper, two things come apparent: One- Scoon thought the sine wave generation was too jagged, impure, but for me that just means more harmonics around the main frequency. Second- He mentions using a 1Mohm resistor to l ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: SARS Update   by dsss27  11y   1,457

Update to the Update from that bioelectric researcher: ... ... ============================================ ... ... SARS Update: Virus Persistence and Route of Infection ... In a 5/11 posting I described exposure to the SARS virus from a coughing passenger in front of me on an airline flight from Atlanta to San Antonio. My testing indicated the virus was all over the front of my shirt, my face, and eye glasses. Simply washing of the hands, face, and eye glasses with soap removed it. The shirt I saved in a sealed plastic container in my suitcase. A week later the virus was still virilent in my bag. ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: FWY - the third leading cause of death in US   by #164970  11y   1,125

Thanks for that report. For all of our shortcomings, and there are many relating to health care, the single most important factor in our apparent ill health, diet, is still being overlooked. Exercise ranks a close second here, but our poor health is directly attributed to diet and the poor quality of our food in general. Devitalized, chemicalized, adulterated and genetically modified, it is a wonder that we live as long as we do. Our reliance on doctors who deliver even more poison to our bodies is just another factor in our eventual demise from genetic mutation, ill health, cancer, in ...   [retrieve this message]

• FWY - the third leading cause of death in US   by #166558  11y   1,130

regarding the SARS mortality, media, and medical establishment ... ... it has been cited over and again by some authors, some of the quoted here, that death-rate of ”normal” pneumonias and flus exceed multimultifold those by the so-called SARS, and yet, you don’t get your news filled with it... ... ... there’s another statistic that has been already posted in some of these forums already, as a summary of an article in Journal of American Medical Association (JAMA). the crucial piece of data from the article is this: ... ... ”the combined effect of errors and adverse effects that occur because of iatrogen ...   [retrieve this message]

• Sars Circus   by Lapis  11y   662

Looking at the incredible circus going on with SARS it is definitely hard to suppress sarcasm. Now that some courageous individuals like Finton Dunne and Jon Rappoport have called the Naked Emperor’s bluff, why does the scientific community not wake up? ... ... Here is some Latest info on SARS, taken mostly from www.sarstravel.com. ... ... The number of atypical pneumonias in Hong Kong this year to date has been roughly the same as last year within the same time period. ... The Coronavirus SARS is blamed on was not found in a large number of patients diagnosed with SARS in Canada; yet was found in 1 ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: SARS Update   by Ann  11y   1,516

Hi, dsss27 ... Thanks for the detailed description. ... Have you ever read the article below? ... http://www.scoon.co.uk/Electrotherapy/fscan.pdf ... It claims that FSCAN is not constructed correctly, ... and that ”the prolonged usage of the DC offset signals will ... eventually result in tissue damage at the point of ... application due to electrolysis of the body tissue”. ... Do you use a different FSCAN than the type described in that ... article? Do you use the zapper function? Does it work? ... Anyway, your information is much appreciated. ... I also agree completely with your warning (and would ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Origin of SARS?   by chinamario  11y   915

You write...... ”This entity, named SARS, is in all reality, nothing more than, a lethal, and colonized toxic state, which has over come our immune potentials.... In my personal opinion, it bears resemblance to another, auto-immune disease, very similar in nature, to the so called AIDS epidemic. ... ... What? I don’t appreciate people who confuse and mislead other people and that’s what you are doing. People who get ”SARS” in a serious way get pneumonia and therefore CAN”T BREATH.....its real....get on a plane and come on over.....my colleague’s boss in Hong Kong spent 2 + weeks on the edge of ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: SARS Update   by #164970  11y   1,509

Thank you for the SARS update and first hand encounter. I’ve always wondered if a device such as the Air Supply AS-150MM Mini Mate portable ozone generator/negative ionizer worn around the neck might protect one from just these types of encounters. I would assume contact with ozone would instantly oxidize and thus destroy the virus. Studies at UCLA conclude that these devices destroy over 90% of airborn bacteria, as well as virus, mold, pollen, etc. In case one is interested, they can be purchased from www.purennatural.com. I have absolutely NO interest or connection with this company ...   [retrieve this message]

• SARS Update   by dsss27  11y   2,121

Here is an update of that bioelectric researcher: ... -------------------------------------------------------- ... SARS Update: Coronavirus Strikes Again on Airline Flight ... ... Today I flew from Boston to San Antonio for a healthcare conference. I got lucky and was upgraded to first class. On the Atlanta to San Antonio leg, a guy in front of me had a cough. I noticed it but was not too worried about it because it was not a constant dry hacking cough. By the time I picked up my bag, I had chest pain that I recognized from a previous corona virus infection. ... ... My FSCAN was in my luggage, so I got t ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Sars & Silver   by #164970  11y   1,183

No question ionic/colloidal silver could cure SARS or any other viral/bacterial condition that can afflict humanity. To date, over 650 pathogens have succumbed to silver within 6 minutes or less. No known single celled pathogen has ever survived exposure to silver and I see no reason why SARS would either.   [End]

• Some important fact about the Atypical Pneumonia.   by mfrcurezone  11y   1,466

... About the Atypical Pneumonia there are some very important facts: ... ... 1. When Pasteur was old, said that hunting germs is not important; important is the condition of the biological terrain. This is the reason why non all the persone exposed to infection get the infection. ... ... 2. No germ can enter a human organism if the immunitary system in strong enough. ... ... 3. By her 3000 years of winsdom the Acupunture teach that the lungs are related to large intestin. ... ... 4. Part of immunitary system is located into intestin (Peyer’s patches). ... ... 5. By some research by unortodox system (medical radies ...   [retrieve this message]

• THE VIRUS HUNTERS VERSUS REALITY   by Karo  11y   786

THE VIRUS HUNTERS VERSUS REALITY ... by Jon Rappoport ... ... This article is a follow-up to the very important checklist I have published earlier. The checklist is the first attempt I am aware of to bring any kind of systemized sanity to modern ”new disease” research. ... ... I know there is a receptive audience out there, composed of highly intelligent people, well-motivated and very perceptive, who ”get a feeling” every time a new disease outbreak is announced. This feeling tells them that, whatever germ is announced as the cause of the outbreak, that germ was bio-engineered in a lab. For the purpo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Sars & Silver   by kleptomus  11y   1,151

If the sars virus is akin to the cold virus, surely colloidal silver would protect you from it? ... I have not had a cold since taking CS,I have been flu free and I killed off a bad tooth infection that could have been very dangerous according to my Dentist. I have not read any claims for CS to do with SARS. ... ... Any info?   [End]

• " Sialylglycoconjugate- And Proteoglycan-Binding Microbial Lectins. "   by nana4141  11y   1,560

http://plab.ku.dk/tcbh/Lectins12/Hirmo/paper.htm   [End]

• " The Season Of Man. "   by nana4141  11y   675

” The Season Of Man ” ... ... Everything within, and without, is in a Constant State of Change. While appearing to be ... traveling in linear directions, we are in all reality traveling in Circular Pathways. After a set ... period of time, we return to our original starting point. Any examination of lifes processes, ... that deviates from these motions, can not be viewed as Scientific Fact. We therefore return ... to our Primary Positions. Also, when we die, we become what we were, before we lived. ... The sun rises and sets, the tides move in and out, the earth revolves, and the seasons change. ...   [retrieve this message]

• " Bacillus Thuringiensis " ( Bt )   by nana4141  11y   733

Epizootics-Bacillus Anthracis: ... ... Anthrax is one of the oldest recorded diseases; it is mentioned by Moses in Exodus 1X,9, and by ... Homer, Hippocrates, Ovid, Galen, and Pliny. The Symptoms are those of Cerebral Apoplexy. ... The animal reels and falls, and there is a bloody discharge from the nose and rectum. ... Other Members Of The Genus Bacillus: B. Subtilis, B. Mycoides, B. Megatherium, B. Cereus, ... B. Lichenformis, B. Alvei, B. Brevis, B. Circulans, B. Coagulans, B. Macerans, B. Pumilus, ... B. Sphaericus, and last, but not least; another ’Cryptogamic Progenitor of Death’; and ...   [retrieve this message]

• " The Enucleation Of The Red Blood Corpuscle. "   by nana4141  11y   726

Three Months Postnatally, The Red Blood Corpuscle, ... Becomes Enucleated. ... Its Nucleus Is Somehow Removed. ... ... ” Expansion And Explanation. ” ... ... As the nucleus, is the power house of the cell, and the cytoplasm is an extension of that nucleus; a question, must be asked, pertaining to the proper physiological biochemistry, of its functional attributes. ... ... I am suggesting, that this nuclear material, specifically its membranous envelope. After being displaced ; is one of the primary factors, contributing to the onset, of 33 and 1/3 Percent of all disease syndrome’s. ... I believe that this ...   [retrieve this message]

• " Diseases Of Faulty Nutrition. "   by nana4141  11y   1,496

http://journeytoforever.org/ ... ... ’Medical Testament’ ... Diseases of Faulty Nutrition ... By Sir Robert McCarrison ... Transactions of the Far Eastern Association of Tropical Medicine, 1927 ... ... MORE than 2,000 years ago Hippocrates wrote as follows : ... ... ’... it appears to me necessary to every physician to be skilled in nature, and to strive to know, if he would wish to perform his duties, what man is in relation to the articles of food and drink, and to his other occupations, and what are the effects of each of them to every one. ... ... ’Whoever does not know what effect these things produce upon a man, ...   [retrieve this message]

• " About Volatile, Synthetic Pesticide Poisoning. "   by nana4141  11y   537

http://www.safe2use.com/poisons-pesticides/index.htm   [End]

• " Symptoms Of Pesticide Poisoning. "   by nana4141  11y   774

http://www.getipm.com/html/symptoms.htm ... ... Symptoms of Pesticide Poisoning. ... Sources: National Cancer Institute, National Academy of Science, ... Office of Technology Assessment, EPA, OSHA ... ... DEATH ... Headaches ... Nausea ... Fever ... Coma ... Asthma ... Cramps ... Allergies ... Diarrhea ... Dizziness ... Vomiting ... Convulsions ... Memory Loss ... Blurred Vision ... Chronic Fatigue ... Rapid Heartbeat ... Soreness of Joints ... Tightness in Chest ... Flu Like Symptoms ... Respiratory Paralysis ... Reproductive Failures ... Elevated Blood Pressure ... Immune Deficiency Disorders ... Central Nervous System Disorders ... Multiple chemical Sensitivities (MCS ...   [retrieve this message]

• " The Anaversa Disaster. December 1997   by nana4141  11y   837

http://www.getipm.com/articles/mexico.html   [End]

• " Pesticide Poisoning. "   by nana4141  11y   505

http://www.getipm.com/articles/sitemap-articles.htm   [End]

• " Marie Was Exposed To Pesticides. "   by nana4141  11y   666

http://www.getipm.com/articles/marie.htm ... ... ” Marie Was Exposed To Pesticides. ” ... ... Marie was exposed to pesticides. The pesticide was being applied in the building while she was attending her class. Her acute symptoms were severe headaches, numbness over her entire body, swollen eyes, muscle spasms, upper and lower G.I. disturbances, chest pain, and a burning respiratory tract. She was diagnosed by Dr. A.S. Abdel Salam (Bolivar, Mo.) and Dr. John Wolfe (Springfield, Mo.) as suffering from chemical pneumonia and chemical burns of the respiratory tract. She now, for the first time, re ...   [retrieve this message]

• " Gennetically Modified Foods. " By Mae Wan Ho   by nana4141  11y   863  Cross-post

http://primalseeds.nologic.org/dream.htm ... ... Because no gene ever functions in isolation, there will almost always be unexpected and unintended ”side-effects” from the gene or genes transferred into an organism. ... ... One major concern over transgenic foods is their potential to be toxic or allergenic, which has become a concrete issue since a transgenic soybean containing a brazil-nut gene was found to be allergenic. Recent studies suggest that allergenicity in plants is connected to proteins involved in defence against pests and diseases. Thus, transgenic plants engineered for resistance ...   [retrieve this message]

• " SARS = Something Old - Nothing New " Something Borrowed = Bt-Bt-Bt   by nana4141  11y   850

Something Old = Mycobacterium = Fungus Bacterium. ... Something New = SARS = Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome. ... Something Borrowed = Bt = Bacillus Thuringiensis = ... GMO = Genetically Modified Organisms = ... Genetic Engineering. ... Something Blue = Hypoxia - Pneumonia = SARS. ... ... Mucus = [PHYSIOLOGY] ... A viscid fluid secreted by mucous glands, consisting of mucin, water, inorganic salts, ... epithelial cells, and leukocytes, held in suspension. ... ... Mucus degeneration = [MEDICINE] ... Any retrogressive change associated with abnormal production of mucus. ... ... Muc ...   [retrieve this message]

• " Pesticide Overuse + Genetic Engineering = SARS   by nana4141  11y   698  Cross-post

Enormous overuse of various toxic pesticides in China, plus the onset of genetic engineering, ... and the utilization of genetically modified organisms; in 1997, was the initial primer of this, ... Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome. [SARS] ... ... If you examine the disease statistics of China, from 1997 - 2003; you will notice an increase ... in two specific disease entities; Chicken Pox, and Tuberculosis. ... ... ... As, all of these motions, had toxic, and negative effects, on the overall ecology; and it most ... certainly can be highlighted, as the primary initial, and underlying ethiology, of the cu ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: SARS - I'm in Shanghai and Dr. Horowitz comments are WRONG   by nana4141  11y   1,895

Genetically Engineered - Synthetic - Recombinant - ... Retrotransposons = SARS. ... ... ... http://users.rcn.com/jkimball.ma.ultranet/BiologyPages/T/Transposons.html ... ... ” The Life Of The Body Is Within The Blood.” ... ... Merck Index - 6301 ... NEURAMINIC ACID ... Prehemataminic Acid ... C9 H17 NO8 ... mol. wt. 267.24 ... C 40.45% H 6.41% N 5.24% O 47.90% ... ... Parent Acid of a family of AMINO SUGARS containing 9 or more Carbon Atoms ... ( SIALIC ACIDS or nonulosaminic acids ). ... ... May be regarded as the aldol condensation product of Pyruvic Acid, and N-acetyl-D-mannoseamine. ... [ See also SIALIC ACIDS, and S ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: SARS - I'm in Shanghai and Dr. Horowitz comments are WRONG   by nana4141  11y   1,882

[SARS] : ... Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome : ... ... The Good, ... The Bad, ... The Ugly, And ... The Solution. ... ... ... THE GOOD : ... Because this is Pandemic, and is occurring, over a wide geographical area; and is in essence affecting ... an exceptionally high proportion, of variant populations; it extends a mandatory need, for a major, and specific, intensive search, for its underlying Pathophysiology, its Reversal, and its final Cure. ... ... THE BAD : ... Our usual preoccupation, with Koch’s Postulates, and Pasteur’s Germ Theory; will only serve to verify its presence, yet, not negate its Toxic activi ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: SARS - I'm in Shanghai and Dr. Horowitz comments are WRONG   by suzannecs  11y   1,851

You are obviously in great fear and so this persons article is affecting you adversely. I just want you to know that whatever you put your energy into you create. I suggest that you keep a positive attitude and also use your head to help prevent your being exposed to it. See yourself healthy so you can create that instead. ... If Dr. Horowitz is as intelligent as others say then he will also understand that you are in fear and are acting out. Be at peace with the world my brother.   [End]

• Well Spoken   by Lapis  11y   1,798

Let us all work together, sort through the layers and find the truth.....together. No hidden agendas...no sacred cows...no blind faith. With good questions we seek good answers. Together we can soar in this process. All that is needed is the will to do so.   [End]

• Re: SARS - I'm in Shanghai and Dr. Horowitz comments are WRONG   by #163384  11y   1,763

Chinamario ... ... I am not in a tizzy, nor am I upset. I am also not here to do battle with you or anyone. You have had your say. I have had mine. You have not changed your mind--nor have I. ... ... You say his quiz is on the main page. Please read my post again. ... This is NOT HIS WEB SITE. I called his office to see if he had read your ridiculous attack on him and they had no idea what I was talking about. Like I suggested, go to HIS website and express your feelings to him. ... ... I have no doubt of the number of deaths where you are--assuming they were correctly diagnosed. I am a nurse and ab ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: SARS - I'm in Shanghai and Dr. Horowitz comments are WRONG   by #163384  11y   1,783

Chinamario ... ... I am not in a tizzy, nor am I upset. I am also not here to do battle with you or anyone. You have had your say. I have had mine. You have not changed your mind--nor have I. ... ... You say his quiz is on the main page. Please read my post again. ... This is NOT HIS WEB SITE. I called his office to see if he had read your ridiculous attack on him and they had no idea what I was talking about. Like I suggested, go to HIS website and express your feelings to him. ... ... I have no doubt of the number of deaths where you are--assuming they were correctly diagnosed. I am a nurse and ab ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: SARS - I'm in Shanghai and Dr. Horowitz comments are WRONG   by chinamario  11y   1,846

What has you in such a tizzy? Please explain to anyone including myself how the simple easy to understand easy to explain and easily verifiable and clear facts and situational circumstances which I pointed out in my post are as you put it ”insulting garbage”? HE is the one making all kinds of very questionable claims and assertions, not ME. I am just stating the simple reality of what IS going on, not some fantastic assumptions from 8000 miles away, to cut through the baloney and I happen to think that’s an important thing to do which is why I posted. ... ... Next...I am NOT so sure I know ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: SARS - I'm in Shanghai and Dr. Horowitz comments are WRONG   by #166066  11y   1,835

The hysterical reaction to the media hype is a very real explanation of why the hospitals are overflowing and more people than last year are dying from the flu. There are also something called ”Chemtrails” which apparently have been dropped on us for several years, polluting the environment and probably causing the symptoms more widely seen that you described. ... ... When did the media campaign start? When did they run out hospital beds? ... ... By the way, the flu used to be my nemisis. Would get them twice a year and suffer for more than a week each time. Got over my last one in 20 minutes an ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: SARS - I'm in Shanghai and Dr. Horowitz comments are WRONG   by #163658  11y   1,850

I totally agree with the responder from Shanghai to Dr. Horowitz! ... How can a medical professional be so blatantly superficial and expound such ”yelly donut” opinions. ... May I suggest to him reading publications in journals such as LIFE EXTENSION (www.lef.org), which provides excellent material not just on SARS but on a multitude of disorders & diseases. Please, Dr. Horowitz, don’t make your opinions conform to your name...horror ”Witz” (maning joke in German). IDNYC   [End]

• Re: SARS - I'm in Shanghai and Dr. Horowitz comments are WRONG   by #162390  11y   1,851

I quite agree with you that SARS is a very serious disease of epidemic proportions.. The most effective way of curing and preventing it is something of which the orthodox medical establishment is entirely incognizant. The key is stimulating or boosting the body’s own immune system naturally, through such things as vitamin C, vitamin A, zinc, garlic, B-6, pantothenic acid, (about two to ten thousand milligrams a day), Echinacea, Feverfew, Licorice root and Goldenseal. The late Linus Pauling found that vitamin C in very high doses was effective against the common cold, the flu and viral pneu ...   [retrieve this message]

• Great site   by Lapis  11y   921

Thanks. BTW..stop by the political forum as we discuss the globalist’s plans for the NWO.   [End]

• Re: Check this Scam out!   by Karo  11y   1,161

http://www.sarstravel.com/ is even a better source for this scam. It also posts rappoport’s articles on ”SARS”. Sarstravel ...   [End]

• I agree (nt)   by Lapis  11y   1,706

• Sutherlands Frequency   by Lapis  11y   2,068

Here is a direct link to Sutherlands frequency for treating Sars. ... ... SARS FREQUENCY   [End]

• Re: SARS - I'm in Shanghai and Dr. Horowitz comments are WRONG   by Beagle992001  11y   2,059

Having experienced SARS first hand I must say ”horsefeathers” to those who think SARS is just another flu bug. For those scientists unfamiliar with this unscientific term, horsefeathers --- I think it is derived from the Latin, meaning ”male bovine feces”. ... ... No flu ever gave me such a rattle in my bronchial tubes or thereabouts, plus a wheeze and cough with every normal breath. I was forced to breathe very shallowly to avoid coughing. I am a 72-year-old male in otherwise excellent health. No flu relapse I can recall came on so rapidly as a SARS relapse and weakened me so quickly and profo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Colloidal Silver for SARS   by moxa  11y   1,284

Aside from Dr. Horowitz’s apparent cure/treatment for SARS I would like to advance another possible cure for this and any other viral/bacterial/fungal disease. Colloidal/ionic silver, made in pure distilled water at 10 PPM using a LVAC method. If I had SARS I would probably take 8 - 12 T/daily (minimum) as well as nebulize the solution 4-5 times daily for a few minutes each session. Note that there has NEVER been a single celled microbe that has survived exposure to this substance for more than six minutes (studies done at UCLA and elsewhere) and that no side effects have been observed ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: SARS - I'm in Shanghai and Dr. Horowitz comments are WRONG   by #163384  11y   1,715

Isn’t ”clearly implied” a bit of an oxymoron?   [End]

• Re: Origin of SARS?   by moxa  11y   953

As a person who has been professionally involved in the treatment of disease for over 28 years I can assure you that SARS was not spread from a diseased animal to a human. The same nonsense was used for the origin of the Aids virus... remember the green monkey biting the human in the butt theory??? The fact is that virii do NOT jump species UNLESS their genetic makup has been tampered with by human intervention allowing it to ”take” in human tissue. SARS, in my humble opinion, was indeed produced in a laboratory. Just how it escaped and why it started in China is anyone’s guess.   [End]

• Re: SARS - I'm in Shanghai and Dr. Horowitz comments are WRONG   by #163384  11y   1,855

Dear ”M”, ... ... What makes you think Dr. Horowitz has time to check out other websites, and would even read insulting garbage written by someone who doesn’t have the ”cajones” to even use a real name or to which to respond? Only a chicken attacks another ”publically” under an initial, nickname, etc. ... ... If you are so sure you know so much more than he does--which I sincerely doubt--why don’t you challenge him DIRECTLY instead of in such a cowardly fashion and slandering him, for all intents and purposed, behind his back? Yes, you address it TO him, but not anywhere where you can be certain ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: SARS - I'm in Shanghai and Dr. Horowitz comments are WRONG   by chinamario  11y   1,827

No strength to my statements? Which factual part is hard to understand? ... ... i HATE TO REPEAT MYSELF BUT I WILL ... ... 5 OUT OF 6 HOSPITAL WORKERS IN VIETNAM WHO CONTRACTED WHATEVER IT IS ARE NOW DEAD...When is the last time ANY flu/pneumonia did that? ....similar situation of many, many deaths of HOSPITAL workers...this is NOT normal and on public record for weeks.... ... ... THE ITALIAN WHO DOCTOR IS DEAD....sloppy that day? ... ... IN BEIJING THEY HASTILY BUILT A BUILDING WITH ANOTHER 1000 BEDS.... ... AGAIN THEY DIDN’T DO THAT LAST YEAR OR THE YEAR BEFORE OR THE YEAR BEFORE, ETC.... ... ... THESE ARE NOT T ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: SARS - I'm in Shanghai and Dr. Horowitz comments are WRONG - Right O...   by chinamario  11y   1,763

Your post brings out some of the possible unfortunate realities that humans under the umbrellas of power, money, and government will do.....I don’t WANT to believe that the U.S. gov’t would do such a thing as a means to getting China under control, etc. ... ... Thanks for your post.   [End]

• Re: SARS - I'm in Shanghai and Dr. Horowitz comments are WRONG   by chinamario  11y   1,797

Hi Dragon, I do want to be very clear on which points Dr. Horowitz is wrong....one of the clearly implied primary purposes of his ”SARS IQ test” is that this bug is just another flu same as least year’s flu and pneumonias that killed 37,000 people, etc....this is terribly misleading on his part....as per my factual comments in my original post...that’s the simple observable proof....which by the way, now in Beijing the situation remains quite bad....NOT the same as last year’s flu...that is definitely my MAIN point....and as I tried to be balanced in my straightforward post....I do unders ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: the truth about roots of SARS. Please, read everybody.   by Julia  11y   1,965

First of all excuse me for any mistakes in my wrighting. I am not from America. I want everybody in the world to read this message. ... The truth is that all industry was concentrated in China. Ozone layer is gone. The requarements for the level of air pollutions where pretty low. There are lots of viruses should be expected in this country. ... If China won’t make the seriouse actions for enviroment protection we get other sorts of viruses. It’s predictable. ... All the world has to make a desicion according to Chinese ecology.   [End]

• Re: SARS - I'm in Shanghai and Dr. Horowitz comments are WRONG   by smith  11y   1,776

Where is your research, what is the age groups being admitted to hospitals. No strenght to your statements. ... Were these people immuno supressed.   [End]

• Re: SARS - I'm in Shanghai and Dr. Horowitz comments are WRONG - Right O...   by corpustx  11y   1,847

Dear All, ... ... I am in the military and assure you... this is not a ”freak” bug. This bug has been engineered, believe it. We’ve been in the formulation of biological weapons for decades and this is no doubt a result of one of many bio warfare creations. All the common countermeasures for combatting flue were taken into consideration when this was created which explains why it errupted during a time of WAR and why it is highly untreatable by regular medicinal methods. I agree with Mario’s posting, to say that it is a typical flue is not the case here. But to say that good health will he ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: SARS - I'm in Shanghai and Dr. Horowitz comments are WRONG   by Jill100  11y   1,769

You tell e’m...I’m in Canada and this is not some conspiracy crap-grow up.. some nasty things do happen without human motivation or intervention.   [End]

• Re: SARS - I'm in Shanghai and Dr. Horowitz comments are WRONG   by Karlin  11y   1,903

Horowitz may be refering to the SARS we have here in North America, and it appears there are different ”strains” of SARS, which could explain the difference in effects in Asia. Also, Horowitz does make reference to the natural abilities to fight it off, and the use of basic hygene/nutrition that is better in North America. ... I don’t doubt that it is very deadly over there in Shanghai. ... ... But - consider that its not really SARS, it is an engineered bioweapon, man-made. See Pasted article below. ... The different strains may in fact be new infestations. America has onlt [two?] deaths, Cana ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: SARS - I'm in Shanghai and Dr. Horowitz comments are WRONG   by DragonB  11y   1,885

ChinaMario, ... ... Please specify exactly what comments of Dr. Horowitz are you referring to when you say: ” ... Dr. Horowitz comments are WRONG”. ... ... All I know is that SARS is being treated with steroids and synthetic antiviral drugs. None of these are known to have a very beneficial effect. White pills can’t even cure a common cold. ... Working with Chinese medicine, I know that there are a few traditional Chinese remedies that will cure viral infections successfully. Living in China, you should be aware of this fact. ... ... -- ... I do wonder what those hospitalized people you mention have been ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: SARS - I'm in Shanghai and Dr. Horowitz comments are WRONG   by Dee  11y   1,879

It is great to have a balance, There are some very valuable articles and advice on this site but ultimately we need to take in information and learn from all sources. A reality and facts ”here” and ”there” may be very different. Thank you for your courage to balance thinking and facts on this scary illness. May all work together to help find a cure. Stay well and keep posting. Dee from Vernon,B.C. Canada   [End]

• Re: S.A.R.S.: SIMPLY ANOTHER RIDICULOUS SCAM   by chinamario  11y   1,361

You and that Rappaport fella’ need to chill out and wake up? ... ... You ask a direct question...Why is anyone paying attention to this flu/pneumonia compared to any other and without answering the question you go off on your ridiculous twisted inaccurate assumptive diatribe for which you should be ashamed of your ignorance rather than bragging your bravado ... ... Why? 6 HOSPITAL WORKERS IN VIETNAM GOT SICK - 5 died. How often does that happen smart guy? Hospital workers in these cities DID NOT get sick AND die, 38 year old nurses RARELY drop dead from this year’s flu/pneumonia, even in China w ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Origin of SARS?   by Viji  11y   966

From China’s Provinces, a Crafty Germ Spreads ... ... By ELISABETH ROSENTHAL ... ... ... ... ... ... ... S HUNDE, China - An ... hour south of Guangzhou, the Dongyuan animal market presents endless ... opportunities for an emerging germ. In hundreds of cramped stalls that ... stink of blood and guts, wholesale food vendors tend to veritable zoos ... that will grace Guangdong Province’s tables: snakes, chickens, cats, ... turtles, badgers, frogs. And, in summer, sometimes rats, too. ... They are all stacked in cages one on top of another - which in turn ... serve as seats, card tables and dining quarters for the poor ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: We've been ready for this for years.   by Energy  11y   941

Great recipe, but what is the dosage and how often?   [End]

• Re: Why Hong Kong's 1997's 'Bird Flu' Signals a Serious Threat   by HillaryCL  11y   1,384

Hello Robin, thank you for posting! Your information is fascinating and well thought out. How does the virus get into humans from the bird and animal population? Is it by eating them? thanks, HillaryCL   [End]

• Re: POTENTIAL SARS CURE   by #166066  11y   1,357

Viruses are not the cause of disease. Perhaps they are a result of it as they are tiny pieces of genetic debris. They come from our own cells and they are not alive. They don’t attack or kill anything. ... ... Colds and flus are one way the body gets rid of toxins. I used to get them every year -- usually twice a year -- and suffer miserably for a week. It would be fully ten days before I’d be back to ”normal.” I used to dread them. Got over my last one in 20 minutes and that was more than 23 years ago, but I still haven’t forgotten the misery. I no longer fear them, nor any SARS viru ...   [retrieve this message]

• sars...   by scottman29  11y   397

I was told by my homeopath that Dr. Christophers ”anti plague” formula would be a good defense against both contracting and combating SARS. Any comments? ... ... Scott   [End]

• don't panic   by andreas  11y   395

HIV/AIDS caused 3.1 million deaths in 2002. ... ... http://www.politicsofhealth.org/aidstalkingpoints.htm   [End]

• Image Embedded Influenza - An Epidemic Waiting to Happen   by Robin  11y   3,014

Influenza ... ... An Epidemic Waiting to Happen ... ... From:  http://www.bath.ac.uk/~ns0nks/Fluwelcome.html ...   The Virus ... ... Influenza is not just a bad cold ... ... Influenza is essentially an acute respiratory illness caused ... by the influenza viruses A, B and C. Whereas the common cold virus has mutated ... to about two hundred and fifty strains, the influenza virus has only mutated to ... about ten to twenty strains but this renders it no less effective. A shared ... characteristic of the common cold and the influenza viruses is that they are ... both carried in respiratory secretions and distributed by coughs ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• A Brief History of Pandemics - THE SPANISH FLU OF 1918-1919   by Robin  11y   15,083

A BRIEF HISTORY OF EPIDEMICS ... ... THE SPANISH FLU OF 1918-1919 ... ... This pandemic was the single worst in terms of deaths in a short period of time, the bubonic plague at its peak claimed only 2 million victims a year, this modern day global disaster claimed between 20-40 million people in one year. ”La Grippe” as it was known killed more people than the Great War (WW1) which lasted from 1914 to 1918 and killed 9 million men in those four years. The influenza pandemic claimed more victims in the USA than all of their armed conflicts of the 20th century and America was one of the least devasta ...   [retrieve this message]

• The Spanish Influenza 1918   by Robin  11y   3,456

Spanish Influenza Outbreak, 1918 by Sarah Cummings ... ... ... ”In the midst of perfect health, in a circumscribed community... the first case of influenza would occur, and then within the next few hours or days a large proportion- and occasionally every single individual of that community- would be stricken down with the same type of febrile illness, the rate of spread from one to another being remarkable... Barrack rooms which the day before had been full of bustle and life, would now converted wholesale into one great sick room, the number of sick developing so rapidly that hospitals were wit ...   [retrieve this message]

• Hong Kong Flu Still Poses Pandemic Threat   by Robin  11y   3,118

Hong Kong Flu Still Poses Pandemic Threat ... ... ... JAMA: The Journal of the American Medical Association Vol. 288 No. 19, November 20, 2002 ... ... ... Brian Vastag ... ... WashingtonIn December 1997, news watchers were confronted with sobering images of government workers in Hong Kong slaughtering 1.4 million chickens in a massive effort to prevent avian influenza from spreading through the densely populated city and, potentially, across the globe. ... ... Earlier that year, what was later identified as a strain of influenza previously known to infect birds, but not people, had sent 18 patients to Hong Kong ...   [retrieve this message]

• The 1918 Spanish Flu Pandemic and the Hong Kong Incident   by Robin  11y   6,580

... The 1918 Spanish Flu Pandemic and the Hong Kong Incident ... ... Mankind’s most devastating recorded global epidemic and its latest close call ... ... ... By Leonard Crane, author of Ninth Day Of Creation ... ... ”As their lungs filled … the patients became short of breath and increasingly cyanotic. After gasping for several hours they became delirious and incontinent, and many died struggling to clear their airways of a blood-tinged froth that sometimes gushed from their nose and mouth. It was a dreadful business.” ... ... ... By the fall of 1918 a strain of influenza seemingly no different from that of prev ...   [retrieve this message]

• Why Hong Kong's 1997's 'Bird Flu' Signals a Serious Threat   by Robin  11y   1,474

Why Hong Kong’s `Bird Flu’ ... Signals a Serious Threat ... by Robin Marantz Henig ... ... Copyright 1998 The Washington Post Company ... Reprinted with permission of The Washington Post (January 4, 1998) ... ... ... ... While researching a book about emerging viruses in the early 1990s, I asked the same question of every virologist I interviewed: What would be the next plague? The answer was almost invariably one disease: influenza. ... ... Such an answer was not especially interesting, I discovered, to most people. Influenza was too familiar, too intimately known as ”just the flu.” Generating widespread concern ab ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Article-SARS could be Chinese Bio-weapon: Russian Expert   by #165857  11y   952

Hi Ron, ... ... I am currently in Singapore. The situation in Singapore is getting better, thanks to the good measures implemented. I think this is necessary, the strict government control. However, as you have seen in the news, China and HK is still seeing many cases. I think they are having problems over there. I do hope the sars virus will soon disappear like that of the bird flu or the Nipah virus seen in Malaysia a few years back. If I do come to canada, I will certainly visit Toronto. Best of luck to all and hope we are seeing the last of the virus soon.   [End]

• No respirator is 100% safe?...CDC web sites...   by #161794  11y   508

Be alert to the infectious control in every ward. Mask printed on N95,99. ... ..SARS patients’ /relatives’ face did not..printed on ’SARS’ . ... ... -And resonable, analytic for this less than 0.1 micron ... SARS virus. ( 20 cases ... daily from the buildings like Tai PO or hospitals? That is why fewer ... people ... would like to the restaurants,etc..? Mask down , virus comes? The same ... measures to combat AIDS in the first beginning ? Mask and Goggle...to ... escort ... in the ambulance car.... ... ... Personal hygiene, good room ventilation, face / body ... protection ..etc..are important ,too. Knowledge is ... power. Be al ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: sars cure?   by #164633  11y   997

Hi Sarsi, ... ... I live a mile away from Toronto and go there regularly without fear. ... ... There hasn’t been a new case of SARS in over 10 days and almost every case can be ... traced back to contact with the first to become ill ( A mother almost about and her mid forties son.) ... They had just returned from a trip to China. Althought the media has not come out and stated this... ... the problem seems isolated to the Asian community including doctors at hospitals. I wish the news would ... be more fothcoming about this. ... ... There is maybe one case where the infection has seemingly spread without close co ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Article-SARS could be Chinese Bio-weapon: Russian Expert   by Ron  11y   951

Hi Sarsi, ... ... I live a mile away from Toronto and go there regularly without fear. ... ... There hasn’t been a new case of SARS in over 10 days and almost every case can be ... traced back to contact with the first to become ill ( A mother almost about and her mid forties son.) ... They had just returned from a trip to China. Althought the media has not come out and stated this... ... the problem seems isolated to the Asian community including doctors at hospitals. I wish the news would ... be more fothcoming about this. ... ... There is maybe one case where the infection has seemingly spread without close co ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Article-SARS could be Chinese Bio-weapon: Russian Expert   by #165858  11y   907

Hi Ron, ... ... The things going through my mind is that possibility of China dealing with something they could not control ultimately. Imagine if they were developing viral weapons! Even if they were trying to create a vaccine for their flu, it would had been a dangerous thing to do if genetic engineering was involved. Imaging humans trying to be god by altering genetic material and this should result (SARS)_!! Anyway, it seems that there are many strange diseases coming out of China, bird flu, chicken flu and now Sars. What next? Pig flu, cow flu, monkey flu, buffalo flu or panda flu??? THere ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Check this Scam out!   by Lapis  11y   901

The real scam IS SARS. This website is just exposing that along with many others. ... ...   [End]

• Check this Scam out!   by Jane  11y   1,100

Check out the scam at http://www.nomorefakenews.com   [End]

• Forced Quarantines On The Horizon   by Lapis  11y   444

April 28, 2003 ... ... Doctors may get new legal powers in war against Sars ... By Anthony Browne ... ... ... ... SWEEPING new powers to control the spread of Sars that allow doctors to detain sufferers against their will may be introduced by the Government. ... As 26 more people died of the disease on the weekend, bringing the worldwide total to 319, Sir Liam Donaldson, the Chief Medical Officer, said that the Government may declare Sars a “notifiable” disease. The move would give doctors the power to quarantine suspected sufferers and destroy clothing that they think may be infected. Sir Liam said: “In ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: This is good for SARS and people with colds.   by #165302  11y   790

I’m wondering about the garlic pill that does not smell... could that work as well with the other ingredients?   [End]

• Re: Article-SARS could be Chinese Bio-weapon: Russian Expert   by Ron  11y   977

Hi Sarsi, ... ... There are many possibilities... ... One that I heard recently was.... that since China seems to be the the source of so many types of FLU ... each year and it spreads throughout the world, we are told to get shots to help prevent getting sick. ... There may have been some research in China into trying to stop it with a vaccine. ... ... If this vaccine was being developed for the Chinese and designed to be effective on them... ... it may have involved a type of bacteria/virus that was the most harmful to their own people. ... and DNA would have been involved in the vaccine. If something like th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Got a zapper through airport security?   by KarenMarie  11y   1,281

I’ve always wondered about this! I travel pretty frequently, but haven’t tried taking a zapper through. My friend and I share one, so I didn’t want to risk loving it. ... ... One thing to keep in mind is that just because it gets through one airport, does not mean it will get through another. I have seen different levels of security for different airports throughout the US. ... ... In good health, ... KarenMarie ...   [End]

• Re: Article-SARS could be Chinese Bio-weapon: Russian Expert   by #165857  11y   900

I think this is a biological weapon experiment gone wrong, maybe it was unintentionally set free, eg. lab accident etc . That is why there was an attempt to cover up the news from the Chinese public and the world. Likely, the creator of the virus had not managed to create a vaccine yet and he himself may had been a victim of the virus. Thus, the attempt to cover up the epidemic in China. ... ... Another interesting obeservation is that Ajmerican seems to be tough, they have not seen any casuaLTY ALTHOUGH THERE ARE CASES THERE. ... ... wHAT DO YOU THINK??   [End]

• I want to say thank you to the health care workers battling SARS   by GmB  11y   640

I think the health care worker who are fighting SARS are doing a great job. I also think they are getting strainded and worren out in some areas. ... ... I wanted to give a special thanks to them for all thier efforts. ... ... Please take a moment to sign this guest book link below in appriciation. ... ... A thank you to the health care workers from around the globe. ...   [End]

• Re: Dr. Schulze Speaks on 'SARS' thanks Bob very helpful.n/p   by anita  11y   936

• Re: West Nile virus   by raider  11y   790

I am personally worried about this virus. I live in Calif and I guess it is here now the mosquitos love me they always come and find me but never ever land on my husband.. ... thanks for this info. ... Raider   [End]

• West Nile virus   by #166188  11y   1,010

Hi Everyone ... I wasn’t sure where to post this so I guess I’ll put it here with the other terror virus. Someone emailed it to me so her it is. ... ... ... ... OK, mosquitos...prepare to be repelled!!!!! ... ... Use Bounce Fabric Softener Sheets...Best thing ever used in ... Louisiana..just wipe on & go...Great for Babies ... ... ... Bob, a fisherman, takes one vitamin B-1 tablet a day ... April through October . He said it works. He was right. ... Hasn’t had a mosquito bite in 33 years. Try it. ... Every one he has talked into trying it works on them. ... Vitimin B-1( Thiamine Hydrochloride 100 mg.) ... ... ... If you eat ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Got a zapper through airport security?   by #162482  11y   1,275

Anyone succeeded in getting a zapper through airport security? ... I have to travel by plane so I would really appreciate some testimonials. ... Thank you very much, ... Claudia   [End]

• Image Embedded SARS & Glyconutrients!   by #164431  11y   576

2. SARS and Glyconutrients ... ... According to the World Health Organization (WHO) Severe ... Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) is an ”atypical ... pneumonia of unknown aetiology.” (1) In addition, ... scientists at the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), ... ”and other laboratories have detected a previously ... unrecognized coronavirus in patients with SARS.” The new ... coronavirus is the leading hypothesis for the cause of ... SARS, however, other viruses are still under investigation ... as potential causes.” (2) (Coronaviruses are the cause of ... most common colds.) ... ... SARS then is an atypical pneumonia in which a ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Stats - Death Rate   by _BOB  11y   672

Because doctors have become better at diagnosing true SARS. The initial cases included a higher % of those with bronchitis or colds. Now that misdiagnosis has been reduced.   [End]

• Re: SARS virus cure?   by dgovatos  11y   1,393

I have a very ... interesting story to tell: ... ... I have been an airline pilot ... for over 14 years and have been extremely healthy all of my life (other ... than a few allergies). I have spent the last 2 years flying professional ... hockey teams all over the U.S. and Canada. ... ... In February of 2003, I ... became ill with a virus that turned into pneumonia with a high fever and ... diarrhea. This pneumonia hit ... very hard and I was convinced that I would need hospitalization. It soon ... spread to my 3 year old daughter. ... ... I found out ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Helping with Sars   by dgovatos  11y   698

"I have a very ... interesting story to tell: ... ... I have been an airline pilot ... for over 14 years and have been extremely healthy all of my life (other ... than a few allergies). I have spent the last 2 years flying professional ... hockey teams all over the U.S. and Canada. ... ... In February of 2003, I ... became ill with a virus that turned into pneumonia with a high fever and ... diarrhea. This pneumonia hit ... very hard and I was convinced that I would need hospitalization. It soon ... spread to my 3 year old daughter. ... ... I fou ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Re: sars cure?   by dgovatos  11y   1,066

"I have a very ... interesting story to tell: ... ... I have been an airline pilot ... for over 14 years and have been extremely healthy all of my life (other ... than a few allergies). I have spent the last 2 years flying professional ... hockey teams all over the U.S. and Canada. ... ... In February of 2003, I ... became ill with a virus that turned into pneumonia with a high fever and ... diarrhea. This pneumonia hit ... very hard and I was convinced that I would need hospitalization. It soon ... spread to my 3 year old daughter. ... ... I fou ... [Image Embedded Here]   [retrieve this message]

• Re: SARS Frequencies for zapper?   by dsss27  11y   1,455

To be clear, I do not have a Rife machine. That quote is from a researcher that has a device called an FSCAN ( $3500 US) that searches for resonant pathogen frequencies. He then uses an F100 (~$300 US) signal generator since it can be programmed to those frequencies. ... ... For your answer if a general zapper has enough power, it does, but the problem is that them zappers are generally not efficiently reprogrammable to the various frequencies. ... ... I do have a new Super Zapper Deluxe (~$150 US) that Dr Clark endorses. You can buy a plug in chip ($15 US) for the various protocols and I am sure ...   [retrieve this message]

• This is good for SARS and people with colds.   by CanadianGirl  11y   799

I woke up this morning with a heavy head due to colds. I received a letter from a friends of mine and I want to share it to all of you. I think this will not harm you because the ingredients are foods we usually eat and all around us. I don’t have SARS but I have colds due to the transition of the weather here in Canada. Out of curiosity and I found out the ingredients is slightly similar of natural detoxification of the body which I seldom do, because i cant stand the smell of garlic. ... ... So I tried it but instead I boiled the garlic and ginger for about 15 mins. and add some lemon. I ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: SARS Frequencies for zapper?   by #162482  11y   1,293

Dear Dsss27, ... first of all thank you for your not-for-profit spirit! ... As you have given explanation for the Rife Machine, do you know if the zapper can have an equivalent power in destroying or preventing SARS? ... thank you ... Claudia   [End]

• Stats - Death Rate   by chemaster  11y   751

It’s obvious that the number of persons with SARS has increased because this is a natural reaction from the spread of the disease. But does anyone know why the death rate has increased from 3% to 6%? ... ... Please see stats on left side of page: ... ... http://www.urbanisarsvirus.com ... ... Steve   [End]

• Re: SARS Frequencies   by dsss27  11y   1,341

From a bioelectric researcher using an F100 frequency generator (I have no affiliation with him): ... ... -------------quote--------------------- ... SARS Update: What Works - Latest Update ... After treating two volunteers for a week, I identified the last remaining fragments of the offending organisms. As soon as these were treated, all trace of SARS was eliminated. Daily treatments for 10 days are recommended. Testing and retreating every fews days to a week thereafter is recommended. This is a persistent infection and some of it will hang around for a while, even without any clinical symptoms. ...   [retrieve this message]

• SARS Frequencies   by GC  11y   1,236

I have the SARS Frequencies that are to be used to destroy the virus with the use of a Rife Type Machine called an EMEM3. If you are serious, then so am I. Contact me.   [End]

• I guess it's easy not to worry!   by jstnic  11y   439

I guess it’s easy not to worry about s.a.r.s if you are not the ”very old or very young” And though I’m always one for a good consperacy this is a real disease with a real test recently developed to diagnose. There is a lot of misinfo here maybe because it is new to the U.S but here in Canada I can assure you it is a rel threat. And lulling people into not taking precautionary measures is really dangerous. The real conspiracy in Canada was the governments LACK of disclosure. Check your facts because REAL people have died in our neighborhood (age 46 and 9 not so very old or young!?) from th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Article-SARS could be Chinese Bio-weapon: Russian Expert   by birdli  11y   889

If it is Bio-weapon, it’s more likely made in USA than China. So far there are 38 people infected in the States, nobody died, there are 4% people died in all other countries.   [End]

• Re: Article-SARS could be Chinese Bio-weapon: Russian Expert   by #166868  11y   914

There has been some suggestion that if China was developing a bio-weapon, then spreading it among their population was planned, and has already been countered by the government with selective spraying, food-born inoculation, water supply, etc. ... ... Having been to China, and seen their industy, I would offer that perhaps this is a weaponized ”bug” that got out of the bag. The Chinese do not have nearly the quality control that many western nations have. Yet China has many western-educated scientists and a desire to have NBC weapons. Russia, who I would say has advanced quality control, had ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Shaken...not stirred please!   by #166853  11y   1,107

Hi Janaki, ... ... Message received and understood. ... ... Thanks for posting... ... ... Ron   [End]

• Edited   by UserX  11y   1,040

No, we will not ’agree to disagree’...not on this forum! ... ... Perhaps you did not understand my previous post...this is a SUPPORT FORUM...it is NOT a DEBATE FORUM. Based on most of your posts on this forum you are more interested in expressing your political views, debunking natural healing methods and supporting Quackwatch than in providing any support or encouragement to those who are visiting CureZone. You can debate all you want to, but you will not do it on the SUPPORT FORUMS! Any future posts that are intended to ’stir the pot’ will be deleted from this forum. ... ... Do you understan ...   [retrieve this message]

• Typical Medical Double Standards   by Jimbo  11y   452

This stinks of typical medical double standards. If you show mainstream medicine an alternative health protocol like liver flushing for instance, and the many thousands of people that have health improvements from it. They say its not conclusive enough and dismiss it without further investigation, and here they are, saying 100,s of people have died from SARS, when they havent even come up with a definate cause or virus for the disease yet, so they dont have a conclusive test for it. ... ... But hey they had a tight chest and a high temperature when they took their last breath, so thats another ...   [retrieve this message]

• Shaken...not stirred please!   by janaki  11y   1,024

Just a joke. ... ... I personally don’t want you to stir the pot. You can go to the debate forums. ... ... j   [End]

• Re: Article-SARS could be Chinese Bio-weapon: Russian Expert   by trinity  11y   881

If SARS is indeed a bioweapon and I believe it is then. ... ... A: There already exists a cure. It will most likely be in the form of a preventative vaccine. ... ... B: The country that manufactured it and possibly it’s allies possess the vaccine. ... ... C: If it was released on purpose then most likely the population of the country who released it will already have been innoculated. Probably via covert arial spraying. Look for chemtrails. ... ... D: SARS will only mildly affect those who have been covertly vaccinated. ... ... E. The pattern of no deaths should reveal the origin.   [End]

• Re: What is "SARS"??   by #166853  11y   731

Hi Ev, ... ... I have heard that some feel that SARS is actually ”Atypical Pneumonia” which happens to not respond ... to meds that work on other pneumonia. It would not be such a media darling except for the fact that ... doctors and hospital staff are dying from it too. ... When the doctors are scared, everybody hears about it. One good thing is that they will be working extra hard ... on finding a cure/treatment/prevention/vaccine. Who knows, maybe the common cold will also be history. ... ... Ron ...   [End]

• Re: Merchandise from Asia   by Richard  11y   624

You are right to be concerned but perhaps you panic, I think it might be useful to find out when they were made and shipped to you?? If it predates July 2002, it should be okay? Just a guess! www.osumex.com ...   [End]

• Re: SARS Quiz by Dr.Len Horowitz   by #166853  11y   1,120

Hi Lapis, ... ... I may be repeating myself because some of my posts did not get a reply. ... Maybe I have alzheimers. Maybe I have no other hobbies. ... Maybe I like a debate. ... ... I have seen your name on a few other posts in other forums on this site but I have confined my ... activies to this forum because I felt that stirring the pot here would be fun... How am I doing? :) ... ... I know that modern medicine kills lots of people, but just think what the numbers would be if ... the supplement sellers were also able to prescribe prescription meds. ... ... Were you also against the war? ... ... Ron   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Worried2arewe   by #166853  11y   1,209

Hi Adelita, ... ... The supplement and holistic medicine business has flourished since the bill that was presented (and passed) ... by Senators Harkins and Hatch in 1994 (I believe) took such remedies out from under the control of the FDA and ... now almost anything can be said about a supplement because it is classified as a food. ... (Even the drug stores are jumping on the bandwagon rather than miss out on the sales opportunity.) ... I admit that it is not all a waste of time, but a lot of it is. ... ... One could say that taking a ”certain” supplement and avoiding exertion promotes muscle health and it w ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: SARS Quiz by Dr.Len Horowitz   by Lapis  11y   1,103

Can you tell all the people here at Curezone why allopathic healthcare has failed them miserably? Maybe you’d also like to comment why more and more people are running from mainstream medicine to alternative treatments? One more thing, what is the 2nd leading cause of death in the US? Hint: It’s not due to alternative healthcare. ... ... Ron I read some of your posts further down. The I read this one. I’m sensing some duplicity in your posts. Can you explain?   [End]

• Edited   by UserX  11y   990

BTW...make sure that you check out this post before you think of suggesting that anyone else pay a visit to Quackwatch: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=214&i=29   [End]

• Edited   by UserX  11y   1,010

You are refering people to Quackwatch...just what exactly is your agenda on this website? ... ... Regarding double-blind studies...most of these are funded by pharmaceutical companies who have a vested interest in ’proving’ that their drugs are effective for something other than the side-effects that they produce so that they can make obsene amounts of money at the expense of vulnerable sick people. Natural healing methods are not patentable and therefore minimally profitable...although the increasing demand for safe alternative healthcare by consumers who are fed up with allopathic medicine ...   [retrieve this message]

• SARS Info Center http://www.sars.ws   by vl  11y   249

Hope you will find the information here useful. ... ... Cheers ...   [End]

• Re: Merchandise from Asia   by #163311  11y   450

I just purchased one of the last boxes of surgical masks on the shelf and when opening it the first thing I saw, in large letters was ”MADE IN CHINA” ... ... I nearly fell over.   [End]

• Re: What is "SARS"??   by #166853  11y   590

Hi New Girl, ... ... What is aerobic oxygen? Do you simply have to stand close to someone who is exercisng ... intensely, to be exposed to it? :) ... ... If it is a hydrogen peroxide mix, it is not meant for internal use. ... ... You might be interested in this article, especailly if you have had your breathing problem for ... a long time.. ... http://www.drmirkin.com/morehealth/8071.html ... ... Good Luck ... Ron   [End]

• Blood Sample of Cured SARS patients   by QuickSilver  11y   263

Hi, ... ... Can a person be infected by SARS again after he has just been cured? Why not get a blood sample of a cured patient and develop the vaccine or cure from it? or problably inject it to someone of the same blood type with SARS to cure the patient? ... ...   [End]

• Re: Article-SARS could be Chinese Bio-weapon: Russian Expert   by Nemesis  11y   911

Interesting observation. If so, why would China use it on its own people, and destroy its economy in turn. Doesn’t make sense at all. If they need to test the weapon, there are many other places I can think of for them to do it.   [End]

• Re: Is swimming safe?   by #166853  11y   493

Hi Wyman, ... ... In the Toronto area we just had the 15th death on Tuesday April 22 The person was 64 years old. ... Testing still must be done to prove the illness is really SARS. ... I hope that we will be told if the illness is spreading to those outside the Asian race. When that happens, ... I am sure it will get much more news coverage when that happens. ... ... One thing that is being tracked is the chain of infection back to the first ... cases in Toronto. So far, all can be tracked to those first victims. ... There are close to 2000 who have been told to stay home for 10 days because ... they either hav ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Is swimming safe?   by #166864  11y   496

Hi Ron, ... ... Basically I got all those figures from CNN website. This is what I got at the moment ”In total at least 234 people around the world have died from the SARS virus, according to WHO figures, with more than 4,100 cases of infection.” ... ... I personally is very concern and worry about this SARS spreading. Thank god that no SARS cases were reported in my country and hopefully it won’t spread into my country. ... ... Just hope this SARS cases will end very soon ... ... Wyman   [End]

• Re: ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE SARS VIRUS? I was ....until I started taking I...   by bnice  11y   674

Hello Ian, ... ... Have a look at my wesbite www.healthy-profits.com/main.php?member_id=40586   [End]

• Re: S.A.R.S.: SIMPLY ANOTHER RIDICULOUS SCAM   by #163438  11y   1,224

Scam or not. No one has the right to judge except GOD   [End]

• Re: sars cure?BETTER INFO(not professional)   by #163438  11y   1,065

(from Australia)SARS symptoms are high fever, short of breath and other flu like symptoms. But having a sore throat and a runny nose with coughing doesn’t mean the person has SARS. Note the term S.A.R.S. SEVERE ACUTE RESPIRATORY SYNDROME. Personally, I had a very high fever and non stop coughing with lots of mucus. The cure was(cheap)water(moderate)chinese vicks(expensive)antibiotics. I doubt I had S.A.R.S. Read somewhere that Canada has already created a vaccine. That is probably the solution. ... ... This topic is not to be taken lightly.   [End]

• Re: SARS Quiz by Dr.Len Horowitz   by #166853  11y   1,150

Hi Nodairygirl, ... ... The ”New Disease” of SARS is simply another place to apply some old claims of the abilities of ... herbs, supplements, tinctures, and cleansing remedies. These are the same ”abilities” that we are told will ... cure cancer, skin disease, auto-immune conditions, as long as we pay for the promises that are being made. ... No matter how unbelievable, we are supposed to have faith in what we are told and shun the modern ... medicine that is competing with such unfounded claims. ... ... It is easy to say that a certain herb or chemical is able to suppress a bacteria or a virus in a TEST T ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: SARS Quiz by Dr.Len Horowitz   by #165190  11y   1,092

In this Quiz he refers to ”herbal cures for coronavirus infections that were published in the scientific literature in 1995” - what are these? Anyone know of a web site detailing that, specifically? ... oh, and isn’t SARS a combination of a cornavirus and some other type of virus? Not sure, think I heard that somewhere... I’d like to know what the cures are for that other type of virus, as well. ... ...   [End]

• Re: Of course conspiracies are not real   by #166715  11y   1,334

The West Nile virus is REAL and we know that it was spread by mosquitoes. We have seen dead birds that got infected and health departments all over the country were alarmed by it and cities sprayed insecticide to guard against it. THAT’S REAL. SOMETHING is blamed for infecting people in Hong Kong. There is good reason for that, Something IS infecting people, many things are infecting people. But in this country, the press coverage is not as widespread or as constant as we had with West Nile virus. Strange, isn’t it? Oh well, as long as the scare has now been made public, the authorities ha ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: POTENTIAL SARS CURE   by #166853  11y   1,397

Hi Joshua, ... ... Does your father own a winery? ... ... It could be that wine is simply cleaner than the water in your area and your immunities are ... better able to take care of you if you avoid the water. ... ... The Italians have been doing this for many years with great results. ... ... Ron   [End]

• Re: SARS virus cure?   by #166853  11y   1,399

Lillian, ... ... You need to do some reading before you try to convince the world of the ”qualities” of Hulda Clark. ... Even her credentials are suspect of being too easily attained. I would rathe just wash my hands ... more often than do all the thing that would make that ”LADY” rich.... ... ... Read this and then tell me I am wrong.. ... http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/Cancer/clark.html ... ... Ron... the disbeliever   [End]

• Re: Merchandise from Asia   by #166853  11y   481

Hi Steve, ... ... Good question... That would seem to depend on the type of merchandise. ... If it was a food that was damp and the bacteria/virus could stay alive for a few weeks, someone ... at the receiving end could be at risk even if it is a low risk. ... ... This would require a sick person at work contaminating a product and then a victim would somehow have ... to get the contamination into their nose, eye, lungs, mouth. Hopefully this will never become a problem ... with so many pieces to the puzzle. ... Of course, if anyone would have told me that SARS was going to be a problem a year ago I would h ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Is swimming safe?   by #166853  11y   452

Hi Wyman, ... ... What numbers are you hearing for ”infected” and ”dead”? ... ... Ron   [End]

• Re: The "GHOST" of S.A.R.S. will HAUNT many house.   by #166853  11y   1,242

PS to Bobby, ... ... One thing that does make sense is a trend toward rebellion to the loss of manufacturing jobs to the lower ... labor cost Asian workers. The standard of living in the US is already falling and there is a constant ... trend to contract out even high tech jobs to the East. ... ... I have always been in favor of each country manufacturing for its’s own needs and not for those who have a ... much higher cost of living. Unfortunately, manufacturers are greedy and would put profit ahead of ... having too many manufacturing plants all over the world. ... ... Of course, we can blame the countri ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: The "GHOST" of S.A.R.S. will HAUNT many house.   by #166853  11y   1,299

Hi Bobby, ... ... I am with you on this, but it is more fun to look for some sinister cause instead. ... ... It creates emplyment and causes the governments to try harder to fix things if they feel ... that they are being blamed for causing a problem. ... The liberals are in such a mode, trying to blame the governments for problems and ... hoping that the next election puts them back in the driver’s seat so that they can ... throw money at the problem for the lowly taxpayer. ... (Only problem is... IT IS THE TAXPAYER”S MONEY!!) ... ... Take care... ... Ron   [End]

• Re: Is swimming safe?   by #166864  11y   462

... ... ... You people and your conspiracy theories. Seems to you like anyone with power always has an agenda somewhere hidden in their left pocket. Can’t you just accept the notion that some events may take place without any intelligent intervention? Lets just say, simply, some virus(es) mutated to become airborne when it just got tired of swimming around in slum runoff. Much more simple than saying that a U.S. agency (fbi, cia, nsa etc) or US backed agency or individuals expelled genetically modified virus(es) in China in order slowly drive the Chinese economy into dispair, thus insuring m ...   [retrieve this message]

Forum Pages
1 2  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No side e...

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or Ne...
Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Representativ...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Mineral & Vitamin Organ Support. Find the supplements you need to s...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Royal Flora
Regardless of which illness you suffer from, you will never experience permanent ...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
All of Dr. Hulda Clark’s Books
Dr. Hulda R. Clark has written many popular books over the yea...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Tests
Bad Breath Tests, how to test bad breath
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Rose Laurel OPC Plus
Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement. 15% o...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

338 messages, 99 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 169, 2 pages,  98,801 page views

"Medicine is only palliative, for back of disease lies the cause, and this cause no drug can reach."
~ Wier Mitchel, M.D.

Image Galler SARS Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Parasites and Pimples
It is not easy to conjecture what parasite you may have. I found natu...

All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or ...

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Proven Candida Diet

Dr. Clark: Best Prices You Will Find!
Tools for Healing is the number one source for produc...

Natural Cancer Remedies

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...

Google Ads

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

Parasites and Pimples

Proven Parasite Diet

Proven Candida Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Google Ads

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

Parasites and Pimples

Proven Parasite Diet

Proven Candida Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Google Ads

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 1.39 sec at 4/16/2014 11:02:35 PM, requested by 107.21.163.227, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/s2.asp?f=209 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8