CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums36212 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Expanded All Messages [2191] , Sorted by Value Source: Sleep Disorders Cures Support Forum, Insomnia, EDS

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Insomnia Homepage   Rules
 547,575 page views     2,251 messages     430 topics     15 pages
Post New Message  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
4d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Sleep Disorders     All Forums 

All Messages [2191] , Sorted by Value   Back To Standard Forum View

Like Sleep Disorders Cures Forum on Facebook.com
Forum Pages
1  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 15  
  • The TRUTH about ANTIDEPRESSANTS   BSA WARNING by 1234567  4y   9,069  Cross-post

Hi people! :) ... ... Ok, here a a few links to look at to get a better picture of what is going on in the world we live. Sad picture but it is what it is. Foturnately, in the net we still can find the valuable info to share with others. :) ... ... If u can’t be bothered to look through all the links I am about to mention here then just watch the first one and the last one and then do as u feel like - either watch the rest or just stop at it coz u ALREADY will know what it is all about. ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URP6m0RaQzE ... Correlation Between Prescription Drugs, Children, Violence (!) ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Amazing - I finally found a tinnitus remedy that works!   RN SUCCESS by Dquixote1217  13mo   4,792  Cross-post

I have had tinnitus for years and years.  I have tried several things, even written an article about the most popular remedies, but nothing really worked that great for me UNTIL I saw the following article and noticed where someone on Rumor Mill News commented that they were amazed to find that the exercise at the end of the article worked great.  So I tried it, and was just stunned to find that it worked.  I mean, I have not been without ringing in my ears for years now until I did the exercise.  And, since I posted a link to the article on FB, others are commenting th ...   [retrieve this message]

• my story of cured insomnia, weak immune(cold/flu), underweight after man...   RN SUCCESS by tieuvodanh  3y   6,877  Cross-post

200 beats per minutes for no reason. ... Cured method: lay down flat on the ground with your face up to air. (should be totally flat without pillow...) + drink pure water and this will go away soon ...   [End]

• Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS): my cure   RN by tuqqer  6y   10,648  Cross-post

I’ve had Restless Leg Syndrome since I was a small kid, as far back as I can remember. Used to drive my parents and siblings crazy on long car trips. I had it bad all these years; the kind where I’d have to shake my legs quite violently throughout the first 30 minutes when I’d lay down in bed, and oftentimes during the day while sitting at a desk. ... ... I’m now 52, and about 18 months ago, I finally found my particular cure for my body, and I wanted to share it. It’s free, it’s simple, and for me at least, it’s the first thing that ever completely eliminated the leg thrashing. ... ... It’s dehydra ...   [retrieve this message]

• Pharm companies inventing diseases   RN by meire  8y   3,205  Cross-post

Ok it’s a bit obvious, we all knew this. ... Apologies to anyone who might have posted re this before. ... ... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4898488.stm ... ... BBC NEWS ... Drug firms ’inventing diseases’ ... Pharmaceutical firms are inventing diseases to sell more drugs, researchers have warned. ... ... Disease-mongering promotes non-existent diseases and exaggerates mild problems to boost profits, the Public Library of Science Medicine reported. ... ... Researchers at Newcastle University in Australia said firms were putting healthy people at risk by medicalising conditions such as menopause. ... ... But the pharma ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: A reminder   RN by Ev  8y   5,763

"that is what the doctors are for - those who refuse to change their lifestyles." ... ... ... ... EXACTLY! ... ... ... ... If a person is sick and unwilling to stop feeding their body junk then doctors can then help by prescribing poison to mask the symptoms, then prescribe other drugs to control the symptoms of the initial drug.... it will become an endless cycle. ... ... ... ... Doctors are good for emergency medicine such as accidents.  They are not trained in healing the body or maintaining health.  The only thing they do is maintain disease by prescribing drugs.  The other area they ar ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: I have been diagnosed with sleep apnea for years now - anyone have a...   RN by InCharge  9y   3,653

I also had been diagnosed with Sleep Apnea. A kaiser doctor said that the muscles in the back of the throat tend to weaken as you get older, and when you are sleeping your togue slides downward in your throat and blocks the airway. He sent me home with a $350 machine. The plan was to keep a mask on during the night that would supply me with oxygen. Well I ended up tearing the tubing out of the machine. needless to say, he wasn’t exactly happy with me. ... ... Anyway, For what it’s worth, the Sleep Apnea was one of the health problems that cleared up when I had my amalgam fillings and root canal ...   [retrieve this message]

• Solved my sleeping problems   ~RN by #26194  7y   1,727

I am now 55 and my sleeping problems started in my early 40’s with menopause. I tried everything I could to sleep better ( won’t name it here - natural solutions and over the counter drugs) , but without success. I needed to get stronger pills and then I found out about a therapy for other health problems my husband had and I decided to try it for myself after much reading. Its urine therapy  !!! I know, at first it sounds gross and even crazy , but after learning it is sterile and far from being ’garbage’ I started slowly with the therapy and today I regained my sleep. ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: the symptoms of Chronic Fluoride Poisoning   RRR by UserX  7y   7,818

to normalize ”body pH”, one needs only remove the poisons. adding alkaline minerals is a bandaid too, as long as all the prozac and paxil residues remain in the bones, pineal & cet. ... ... all the books about adjusting pH of the body are bullogna, including the one purportedly authored by the inbred Dr. Young who evidently inhaled too much mist from the Great Salt Lake. The body doesn’t want to be acidic, it does so to survive, in response to the poisoning of its catalysts. ... ... Anyone who cant see this, needst to pull the barbed wire out of their a$s that has been shoved up there by the many ...   [retrieve this message]

• Types of Snorers   R Success by Evezzzz  42d   145  Cross-post

I didn’t know there are different types of snorers. I wasn’t really aware of this until my husband started snoring BADLY the past months. My baby and I could no longer sleep straight hours at night. ... ... Last week, I finally decided to go to the pharmacy and try to look for solutions for my husband’s BAD snoring habit. There were a LOT of snoring solutions offered in the pharmacy but I got surprised when I learned that some (if not all, im not sure about this) pharmacies do offer a FREE sleep test. Its so simple, just a few questions and they will be able to identify what kind of snorer you ...   [retrieve this message]

• How To Reduce Cortisol - Laugh, Herbs, Exercises(Article) (Edited By Fo...   R Educational by michael71  88d   641  Cross-post

This article is from another board: ... ... ”What is Cortisol ... ... Cortisol in a nutshell, is one of our body’s responses to stress. It is a hormone that is released by the adrenal glands during stressful times. ... ... While this served humanity long ago (fight or flight), today we are under constant stress. It should be noted our stress comes from many sources throughout the day, stressors are not just emotional issues. Just a few sources of stress that can lead to cortisol release: ... ... Job-related ... Children and Teens ... Rush Hour Traffic ... Bills ... Unemployment ... Politics ... Nast ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Trouble sleeping: need something   R by illysmanx  13mo   966

Ditto, super ditto on the problems sleeping! ... ... #1 Vitamin D3, 5,000 iu (my daily winter dose) to 50,000 iu (a theraputic dose, induces relaxed muscles and a feeling of calm within an hour, has solved major muscle/tension aches for three people I know personally). ... ... #2 Epsom salt footbath or magnesium malate supplement. Magnesium is a vital co-factor of D3, use them together. I point to magnesium malate (Mg bound with acid from an apple) because I’ve experienced side effects with other types (mag. oxide, chelate and chloride can create a calcium and sodium imbalance in the body, because ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: My insomnia "cured" by Diphenhydramine   R by Sherpa  16mo   2,450

This is yucky stuff to my body. Harsh, builds tolerance, has hangover in the AM, doesn’t give me ’real, deep, stage 4 sleep’. ... ... I would not use it as a long term solution, personally, but if you need some temporary sleep help it might help. ... ... ... I could not sleep much at all or 6 months during my recovery so I can empathize with how desperate you can get. Sometimes a chemical can get you ”over the hump” and adjust your body to sleeping again. ... ... My sympathies and Good luck! ... ...   [End]

• Dr. Graham: poor sleep = not eating enough food   R by natway  16mo   2,681

Dr. Doug Graham (80-10-10): ... ... @1:12 ... ”If you’re dramatically under-eating, you can’t expect to have a whole lot of energy. You’re not going to hold your weight. You may not sleep well, because typically poor sleep is associated with not eating enough food. Your body just says ’Go look for food!’ and it’s more important than [sleeping].” ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIgcTKkaDKk ... ... ... How Many Calories Do We Need Per Day ? ... ... Dr. Doug Graham: ”About a million calories a year (2,740 a day).” ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm7xyI7Nc9I ... ... ... 30bananasaday.com: ”We recommend womyn eat at ...   [retrieve this message]

• Common Sleep Mistakes Can Wreak Havoc on Your Health, and Increase Risk ...   R by InCharge  17mo   717  Cross-post

Story at-a-glance ... ... ... There are a few common mistakes that can rob you of good, restful sleep, including hitting the snooze button; a disorganized and irregular sleep schedule; napping during the day; consuming sugar and/or caffeinated beverages before bed ... ... In order to understand why you can’t sleep, you need to understand that sleep is an outcome of two types of variables: sleepiness and “noise.” Noise occurs in three zones: the mind, body, and environmental level. If the noise is conceptually greater than your level of sleepiness, you will not fall asleep ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• My insomnia relief (vit D + magnesium)   R by illysmanx  19mo   4,086  Cross-post

--2012 edit-- ... If you suspect mercury toxicity, do not use supplements with selenium in them, or selenium supplements. ... ... Use supplemental zinc to reinforce against insomnia, and go for fatty fish like mackerel, or grass-fed, organic beef with a decently high fat content. Flax seed oil does contain the basic omega fatty acids, but animal fats are still superior in molecular composition, weight and bioavailability for neurons. ... ... Fat from pigs, either organic or inorganic, is a very, very bad idea. Pigs store their excess toxins in their fats, and store fats in their muscles just like human ...   [retrieve this message]

• SELF-TEST NUTRITION GUIDE; no sugar diet...   R by nordskoven  6y   8,998

Get the out-of-print Self-Test Nutrition Guide by Dr. Cass IGRAM--not Ingram; take the adrenal hormone DHEA especially in the Keto-7 form which doesn’t change into other hormones; and get on the NO SUGAR DIET! NONE! NOT ANY! Detox with a little ascorbic acid, straight Vitamin C. This wipes out allergic reactions that aggravate everything. ... ... I had insomnia after gall bladder surgery. The cortico-steroid anesthetic induced adrenal collapse, and the antibiotics induced raging Candida. DHEA, taken only as needed please to keep the adrenals functioning as well as possible, will support your ab ...   [retrieve this message]

• The breathing exercise of Russian doctors to prevent insomnia   R by artour_rakhimov  6y   3,234  Cross-post

The breathing exercise of Russian doctors to prevent insomnia ... ... There is a simple breathing exercise developed by Russian doctors for insomnia. The exercise was used by many thousands in Russia since over 200 doctors, practicing the Buteyko self-oxygenation breathing method, taught it. (I translated many related medical papers.) This exercise helps to fall asleep much sooner. How is it done? ... ------ ... In order to work, the exercise requires the following: ... 1. Go to sleep when you are really sleepy. ... 2. During sleep breathe only through the nose (if you cannot, learn the breathing exercise ...   [retrieve this message]

• Hulda Clark's reason for night sweats   R by jessesmom1987  6y   3,527

If you click at the top of the forum pages on Clark, you can read information from Hulda Clark’s book. I remembered seeing in the Clark mop-up for the ”tough worms” about night sweats- here’s what she says. It’s under Ascarids/Tapeworms after you click on Clark. ... ... ... ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ... The Curious Case of Ascaris ... Ascaris infests animals and humans from pole to pole of this planet. It is safe to say that all dogs and cats have it and all humans have it from time to time. Domestic animals and humans each have their own varie ...   [retrieve this message]

• Image Embedded Trigger Points for Fibromyalgia   R by Alikat  7y   1,839

Cool, I hope it was a good steak. I ate a lot of red meat this year, fresh, hormone free. ... ... I usually try to eat pineapple before meat, to get proteolytic enzyme bromelain inthere to help chew ... [Image Embedded Here]   [End]

• Sleep Deprivation Rewires Brain to Primitive State   R by Dquixote1217  7y   898  Cross-post

Sleep Deprivation Rewires Brain to Primitive State ... A few nights without sleep can not only make people tired and emotional, but may actually put the brain into a primitive "fight or flight" state, researchers said on Wednesday. ... ... Brain images of otherwise healthy men and women showed two full days without sleep seemed to rewire their brains, re-directing activity from the calming and rational prefrontal cortex to the "fear center" — the amygdala. ... ... "It’s almost as though, without sleep, the brain had reverted back to more primitive patterns of a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Guys, I need your help, just a few questions   R by shroom  7y   4,041  Cross-post

Hi. I am looking for people with the following symptoms which are very specific: 1] white patch at back of tongue [permanent] and a ”bad taste” in mouth during sleep 2]persistent itchy scalp 3]itchy anus 4]restless legs at night 5]eye floaters and bad sensitivity to light 6]poor digestion [loose stools]. ... ... My research is leading me to suspect certain molds and yeasts which are not candida related, but may be related to antibiotics. There may also be a possible connection to protozoa and other parasites. ... ... Talking to people with these types of symptoms, will help me out a lot. ... Shroom ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Fluoride Earth Clinic Links   R by trapper/kcmo  7y   7,573

i wash all of my clothes in borax to get some skin contact. then the other day i took an epsom soak and finished off scrubbing my entire body with borax. man, was that cleansing. i have been feeling a notch better since then. i dont know how, i already feel great. it seemed like it did me some good. i would like to hear of others, if they are willing.   [End]

• Re: does this sound like a stroke?   R by Zoebess  7y   2,160

... Hi John, ... ... Here is some info I think someone here posted and which I shared with lots ... of my friends, having lost 2 to strokes within a few years...and so it may ... help you feel more comfortable having in case something does happen. ... ... Your Uncle may have had a mini-stroke however. I had a friend who was having ... them and they are not as drastic as a regular one but the little changes ... in the crossword and the differences in your Uncle’s habit smoking a cig ... reminded me of the symptoms my friend was having. Little things hard to notice ... unless you knew the person...it would also have conc ...   [retrieve this message]

• I solved my sleeping problem   R by #73191  8y   2,262

Hi ... ... I have struggled with debilitating insomnia for the past two and a half years. ... ... I tried everything, prescription sleeping meds, herbs, minerals, relaxation, hypnosis, everything. And nothing worked. ... ... Then I realized my progesterone levels were low (and I’m only 31) and started supplementing with bio-identical progesterone cream. Things improved, but not all the way. ... ... Then I found out I had systemic candida. I’ve gone onto a protocol of a candida diet and anti-fungals and probiotics. ... ... So now as long as I don’t forget the progesterone cream, and I keep the candida under check ...   [retrieve this message]

• Don't let the doctors remove your son's tonsils.   R by Owen  8y   6,628

Dear btm66, ... ... Chances are good that one of your son’s doctors is going to suggest that the boy ... should have his tonsils surgically removed. ... ... I hope you won’t let them do that. Tonsils ... are a valuable part of the immune system. ... The doctors will tell you that tonsils are ... a ”vestigal” organ; one that the body doesn’t ... need to stay healthy. ... ... That’s not true. There are NO vestigal organs ... in the human body, including the appendix, ... which is another key part of the immune system. We need ALL of the organs in our body. ... If we didn’t, they wouldn’t be there. ... ... I was a child in the 1940s an ...   [retrieve this message]

• herbal cure for insomnia   R by varunbihani  9y   1,873

To find herbs that can be used to cure insomnia check out: ... ... http://www.herbsandcures.com/viewherbs.php?disease_id=45 ... ... It contains the list of herbs and their usage to cure insomnia ... ... Very Useful Site :)   [End]

• Re: what does it mean when...   R by shelleycat  10y   1,545

Mag, cal, salt, potassium, etc. etc., could be any one of them, but salts are the usual culprits. :) Parsley juice helps the kidneys manage salts better. ... ... You can take the CB any time you want except on the day of the flush or day after, give your liver a break then. It is not a stone softening agent tho, neither is Coptis, so be sure to choose one or two stone softening agents to use prior to your next flush. Coptis promotes bile flow, so we like it prior to a flush, but it’s not mandatory. :)   [End]

• My insomnia remedy, really works for me...   R by Mary  11y   3,428

... I had a very serious insomnia. ... ... My remedy is: ... I take ginko(is a herb that increase circulation in the brain, more oxigen supply for the neurons), one magnesium tablet a day(magnesium is really good for nerves tranquility), and one hour before bedtime a delicious lettuce tea. ... ... This tea put a person to sleep, PLEASE DO NOT USE this tea if you are going to drive or operate a machine. ... ... Lettuce tea: ... ... Buy a lettuce in your supermarket ... -Take some leafs but only the GREEN ones, ... (for me are 3 green leafs, you must find your correct leaf ... amounts) ... -Wash them and put to ...   [retrieve this message]

• Insomnia Tips!   R by JmrRos  11y   9,101

I have suffered from insomnia (and have been a very light sleeper when I do sleep) for years. I have discovered two things that have worked wonders for me (Thanks to Dr. Clark!). The first thing I tried was the Ornithine (an amino acid) that she recommends you take with the liver cleanse. I was taking about 4-6 of them a night and sleeping like the dead! And I would wake up perky (unlike the wicked hangover you get with Tylenol PM and Excedrine PM and Nyquil). When I ran out of Ornithine, I read that Inositol (another amino acid) can help with insomnia, too. I had bought a bottle to ...   [retrieve this message]

• Best sleep cocktail for AF??   by hawskfan9325  14mo   1,598  Cross-post

Soo. My insomnia is at an all time high. I am slowing tapering off my Ambien RX, and am ready to go all natural with sleep. Preferably no supps, but of course when you’re in between 3C-3D, insomnia is relentless..anyways. My question. What has been the best sleep supplement (s), that you guys with AF have found the most beneficial. For me, melatonin 5 MG doesn’t cut it by itself. Makes me sorta tired, but not knockout sleepy like I need. Any help guyys?   [End]

• Video Embedded Re: Insomnia meds that help?   by dar7726  18mo   1,090

Watch this video...it may help. ... ... Here’s part one...click through to watch the rest. Worth the watch. ... ... [Video Embedded Here]   [End]

• Easy self-treatment for depression (acute)   by explorer2009  27mo   1,799  Cross-post

http://acupunctureforcancerideas.blogspot.com/2011/09/acute-depression.html ... ... The easiest treatment is heating nails on both index fingers ... by several incense sticks tied together, all over the surface, ... first right then left, perpendicular to their surface to ... have constant flow of heat,each nail for 1-2 min or until a pleasant warmth sensation in both. ...   [End]

• Re: Hypersomnia   by AdrenalSuccess  32mo   2,758

That’s just great. Glad you got a really powerful result, and glad you’re sharing. Will you keep us posted? ... ... Were you tested for anemia along the way? With my own circle of loved ones, I’m realising how much of women’s low energy (depression?) may be partially caused by that.   [End]

• Re: Wondering how many others have had the same experience as me   by aplissa  4y   2,099

Hi ... My older sister has retold many similar experiences of hauntings and strange things/events.It really disturbed her, mind you, she has had a rough life in other ways. ... So what I am saying is I do believe some people are just more open to the other side. Some people are very sensitive - and people can also have sensitivities in other areas. ... My first two kids had the terrors very badly and frequently up to about 6 or 7 years, they would often run out of bed, flapping hands, screaming, staring at what seemed to be something horrifying, and it could go on for up to 10 minutes. ... The night ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Wondering how many others have had the same experience as me   by MENDOMAID  4y   2,481

I suggest you may be very sensitive to mold toxins. These are neurotoxins and can cause wild dreams - one of the toxins is a LSD-like substance called aflatoxin. Vit C can inactivate these toxins, avoiding any molds/yeasts in food and your environment may be necessary.   [End]

• I know this is a stupid question but....   by #79767  4y   2,248  Cross-post

I think I stop breathing when sleep, but the brain kickstarts it again. Do you think this will be dangerous in the long run? Plus the other night when sleeping, my head involuntarily but violently jerked backwards ( I was sleeping on my right side). I have also had sleep paralysis in the past but not as much now. Any advice?   [End]

• severe sleep issues   by #120326  5y   6,357  Cross-post

I have been having serious sleeping issues for about 4 1/2 months now. I started having these ”hypnic jerks” where some part of my body will jolt me awake just as soon as I start to drift off. It happens over and over and I get very little sleep. I have tried various medications, as well as natural treatments. I am currently experimenting with some herbs which I think help some nights. But on those nights that I am able to get to sleep, I almost always wake up within an hour of falling asleep, not with a jolt, but I am just awake. If I manage to get to sleep again, I wake up within an hour ...   [retrieve this message]

• A Lamentation About Severe Adrenal Fatigue An Ode for the Sleep Deprive...   by s02  5y   2,256  Cross-post

I pray this will find you, oh severly sleep deprived and desparate of heart, mind and strength. ... May you know you are not alone and there are others. ... You are not alone and there are others. ... Others who suffer just like you. ... ... Severe adrenal fatigue will take you to a place of the living dead. A place beyond your self in the land of long, continuous hours of being awake where your eyes will become dry from being open so long and vision will blurr. ... ... You will know the torment of being so very, very exhausted yet unable to fall asleep; the pain, anguish and extreme edginess of a body in t ...   [retrieve this message]

• When, why, how do you sleep best?   by fledgling  7y   2,005

Thanks, Molly, Boem, ... ... The last few hours I’ve been wondering if it wouldn’t be better to look at this from the bright side. ... ... Easier, that’s for sure. ... ... I, too, sleep better with my best fellow by my side. ... ... But, if he wasn’t there, for any reason, wouldn’t my memories, or my ability to imagine, my creativity, construct ideal sleep? ... ... Think I’ll write this question again, above...from the bright side. ... ... ... ... ...   [End]

• Best Positions in Bed   by Dquixote1217  7y   630  Cross-post

from Dr. Mercola ... ... http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2007/08/20/best-positions-... ...   [End]

• Preview of August 2007 Cure Protocol   by goodsamaritan55  7y   1,805

Glad you made it here. ... ... I’m currently organizing my new cure protocol for August 2007. ... In the meantime, you can check out my old cure protocol May 2007. ... ... But please add: ... ... #0 Stop watching TV and all forms of mainstream media, your mind needs de-programming. A paradigm shift needs to happen. Read all the books I recommend instead. If you must watch TV, do not watch the advertisements, most of them are drugs and junk food commercials. You must be DRUG FREE and Junk Food Free. ... ... #1 Leaky Gut Cure - avoid pineapples and papayas and digestive enzymes for now. Do a virgin coconut oil ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: i don't know what this could be. head feels full of fluid, get dizz...   by been there done that  7y   6,030

It probably is a sinus condition. The sinus cavity is from the foreha=ead to the jaw and the ears are effected too. ... These are just ideas. It’s gotta be the sinus cavity, but it could have something with thyroid gland in the neck, maybe also an infection caused by teeth or amalgam dental fillings. ... ... http://curezone.com/dental/root_canal.asp ... ... ... http://www.patient.co.uk/showdoc/23068950/ ... ... ... http://www.patient.co.uk/showdoc/23068746/ ... ... ... http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/c/catarrh/intro.htm ... ... ... http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000637.html ... ... ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ ...   [retrieve this message]

• Magnesium oil stopped working!   by Atrium  52h   53  Cross-post

I am another person that has benefitted from Magnesium Oil (Chloride) to the point were I found out it was my missing key for EVERYTHING! ... ... My mood is great, memory is finally sticking in my head, axienty and panic attacks gone, restless leg tamed but not cured, insomnia gone (sleeping 6 hours fully rested) and have zero trouble falling asleep (pass out in 5 minutes max), speech improved (used to speak really fast) better attitude, craving for bad foods completely GONE, drink tons of water, the thought of soda made me puke and so many more benefits I’ll list if I remember. This has been ...   [retrieve this message]

• Broken Sleep   by JoeS2  4d   36  Cross-post

I stopped working a few weeks ago,and since then I’ve had strange sleep patterns...no matter what time I go to bed I’ll wake up after 3 hours and won’t be able to get back to sleep for sometimes a couple of hours. Then I’ll oversleep into the morning and it throws my schedule off. ... ... I’ve tried many different supplements, from GABA to Passionflower,valerian,melatonin. They all seem to work for a night or 2 then it’s back to the same cycle. ... ... One thing I think it could be is that I’m not as active during the day as when I was working so maybe I’m not doing enough to tire myself out... ... ... O ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: weaning off NatureThroid - please help   by BrightSideOfLife  5d   215

Last week I had a blood test for my thyroid, having it done fairly regularly and all normal except this one. I have not seen my Doctor yet because I am still awaiting a test result. I was feeling pretty terrible. I had been putting some weight on despite hardly eating, once per day! Also more constipated than I had been for a long time. ... ... I think it was due to magnesium deficiency. I was taking magnesium malate for quite a long time and also started taking malic acid so when I ran out of the mag malate (magnesium and malic acid complex) I stopped taking it. Things slowly declined since do ...   [retrieve this message]

• weaning off NatureThroid - please help   by #183584  6d   282  Cross-post

I’ll try to make this short. I want to stop taking NatureThroid because I don’t think I needed it to begin with. ... ... I was diagnosed with subclinical hypothyroid almost two years ago (August 2012). I was right on the border. I also had high cortisol at night, indicating adrenal issues (probably from marathoning and trying to come off an SSRI too fast). ... ... Whenever I took my VERY small dose of 1/4 grain of NatureThroid (16.25 mg), I would become so tired. I would sleep, yes, but over the course of nearly 24 months, I’ve just gotten more and more tired. Thyroid lab numbers stayed good but wer ...   [retrieve this message]

• pray, sleeplessness, help...!   by Illys  10d   211  Cross-post

Please pray for me ... Seasonal insomnia is ripping up my nights, and high and low blood sugars are preventing restful sleep... I am on ambien and it’s the only thing helping me dip off into sleep right now. ... ... I have type 1 diabetes, and I get periods like this once a year ... I am coming down from a 24-hour period of bloodsugars over 12, until I finally discovered the kink in my insulin pumping (the infusion set’s tubing was bent) ... ... I feel so weak and sleepy, and exhausted ;_; ... ... I am praying, and praying, and praying for healing, to sleep peacefully.. ... ... Bless the Lord, ... O my soul ... And fo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Magnetic sleep pads... helpful?   by nole135  11d   66  Cross-post

• Re: Why I wake up several times during night sleep?   by candidasufferer555  11d   61

I have exactly that problem right now! I have to eat carbs like every 2 hours or I get to weak to do anything. And I Always have to binge on carbs Before bed or I won’t be able to sleep at all. ...   [End]

• Re: Why I wake up several times during night sleep?   by TakeCare  15d   94

I know.. you haven’t drink, yet, your wonderfull wee full of life ^_^ ... ... I’m nearer too. ... ... That sucks. Depressed days. I don´t like being depressed. ... ... When my cortisone (?) is really low I feel depressed. I wake up and think: FK hell, do I really have to wake up? ... ... And then even walking or having breakfast is a difficult task, because it looks like you have to choose betwwen breathing or eating. Both task are not possible for the body. And a log etc.. of symptoms. Yes, those days are hell. ... ... But, again I´m lucky on this, I know that is just a matter of time. I know that if I can have ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Why I wake up several times during night sleep?   by TakeCare  15d   95

Wow! yes it looks like you were running on adrenaline! ... ... I think my problems are genetic, and then some extresors (viruses, basteries, hypothiroidism) but didn´t understood the signs my body was giving to me and kept going. ... ... Working hard at my job, going to the pub with the colleages, going out in the weekends, eating lots of gluten (with IBS), working 8 hours + 2 public transport (2 buses + 1 tube), etc. ... ... Being exhausted at home, but not showing that in my job. Trying to keep up with this modern life. ... ... As other AF’s, it gets to a point your body can´t keep up anymore, you burn your ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Why I wake up several times during night sleep?   by Tena Cious  15d   106

Yes but not *everything* just tons of things. I haven´t given up yet but I am nearer than I was some years ago. ... ... Just being pretty drepressed (and depressing) today, lol. ... ... I hope you don´t get this symptom more frequently, it is bad stuff and one important factor that decides who is worse in the chronically ill bunch in my opinion. Fragmented sleep is a hallmark of the worst cases of CFS forum posters from what I have seen. Personally because I am young and naturally energetic I kind of withstand it well and have some basic energy, but I cannot imagine some years more like this, it dra ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Why I wake up several times during night sleep?   by wiredgeneration  15d   108

What led to severe AF for me, was working 12 hours a day six days a week and having terrrible middle insomnia. For three years, I slept 3 hours a night max even with sleeping pills, sometimes when running some huge events, uber presssure and I was still refusing to give up my karate and adventure sports. Do a 25 mile mountain bike ride on the Sat, sleep 2 hours, then do it again on the Sunday, sleep 2 hours, and then back to work on the monday. ... ... Lived on cigarettes, I look back now and wonder how the hell I actually managed to do it! Existed purely on adrenaline, no wonder my ’throttle’ ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Why I wake up several times during night sleep?   by TakeCare  15d   107

Generally Im a good sleeper (lucky on that) When I have a few days of bad sleep my health gets really poorly. More bone’s pains, etc. ... ... This week has been 3 days in a row. I wake up like a hundred times (or 6) and then wake up quite early. ... ... Don’t know how you manage with so little sleep. I get like soooo low cortisol and Im.more slow that a tortoise next day. And in bad mood, etc. ... ... Yes it has to do with adrenals/cortisol. I noticed a change when I spread HC several times a day so I had some cortisol at night too. ... ... But now I still take HC several times a day so dont know what have c ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Why I wake up several times during night sleep?   by Tena Cious  15d   112

How many times do you wake up? I wake up from 2 to 6 times per night. Had a sleep study done yesterday night and woke up 3 times, but that was because I only slept around 3 hours :/ ... ... Thyroid and adrenals are to blame according to my research, however adrenal supplements never have helped with my sleep. I have noticed that spending a day in the beach having fun (rare day of joy) really made the sleep that night better.   [End]

• Re: Why I wake up several times during night sleep?   by TakeCare  15d   114

Well when I possibly had high cortisol was several years ago. HC has been on my life the last two years because of my low ACTH test and my symptoms. And It did help but I just dont want to take it anymore. I prefr to try other route. ... ... I never fully understood why my doctor said my symtoms and ACTH matched with low cortisol but then on the same blood test I can see cortisol within range. ... ... Thats so bad... having to wake up every 2 hours to eat. Next day you must be dead. Hope that gets better.   [End]

• Re: Why I wake up several times during night sleep?   by wiredgeneration  15d   105

If you had high cortisol, you wouldnt need HC! ... ... I thought my cortisol was high once, but my ASI’s have never shown it, only flatline..i imagine it was high when i was over training months before my first crash in 2009 ... ... When I crash, I have to eat every two hours through the night, real pain the ass. Its a pretty common occurence, seen it in many AF’ers   [End]

• Re: Why I wake up several times during night sleep?   by TakeCare  15d   123

That makes sense. A month ago when I read about these things I started having a night snack or something near the bed because generally I would wake up hhungly (hypoglucemia) ... ... And even If I haven has a test yet I dont think I have high cortisol anymore. Maybe 10years ago when all this started.   [End]

• Re: Why I wake up several times during night sleep?   by wiredgeneration  15d   123

I’m the same, I have found it is due to low cortisol and hypoglycemia thus the total endorcrine imbalance, pretty common in late stage AF.   [End]

• Why I wake up several times during night sleep?   by TakeCare  16d   125  Cross-post

Hi! Lately I have been waking up several times at night. I wake up, roll to the right and return to sleep. After this I wake up again, roll to the left... and so on. ... ... Also I’m not going to sleep at my usual time 10,30-11,30. Last week I was exhausted and needed to go to bed by 10,30. ... ... These last days I go to bed between 0:30-1:00 (and I know how bad that is for me) ... ... Yesterday when I went to bed I wasnt sleepy at all, I was awake. ... ... Today is 6am and Im already awake and writing here as you can see. ... ... A month ago or so, the same happened to me and in my research I found about how lo ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Some questions about alcohols short-term counter-intuitive effects   by shotsee  16d   120

Hi Prospero, ... ... My perspective is that alcohol is stopping the elimination/healing that is making you tired. I assume many drugs, e.g. caffeine, etc., would act similarly. ... ... Just my viewpoint, ... ... David   [End]

• Some questions about alcohols short-term counter-intuitive effects   by Prospero  18d   108  Cross-post

Hi, I have some questions regarding some of alcohols strange, counter-intuitive effects upon those with severe liver damage. Primarily I’m wondering why alcohol seems to counter the fatigue that goes hand-in-hand with a damaged liver. The effect is very puzzling to me, and also terrifying. It’s obviously suicidal to actually pursue this sort of short-term help, but I’m wondering why it works at all. I’m someone with a severely damaged liver who is plagued by the worst fatigue I can imagine anyone suffering, and yet, for some reason, alcohol, the very poison which caused the damage in the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Recent Stephen Heuer interview on One Radio Network   by HealthEnthusiast  26d   73  Cross-post

...  Stephen Heuer discusses adrenal fatigue and related issues - insomnia, gut issues etc… ... ...   http://oneradionetwork.com/health/stephen-heuer-better-health-source-happiness-health-diet-questions-answered-march-20-2014/ ... ...   Show Highlights: ... ... -Lowering the dopamine levels for insomnia ... ... -Niacinamide for chronic anxiety ... ... -Patrick admires Stephens black hair sans gray; what does Stephen attribute it to? Reversing gray hair with ‘Mineral Magic’ and ‘Synergy 1′ ... ... -Entering in growth factors for slowing down the aging process ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Niacinamide is a godsend for insomnia and doesn't cause hypoglycemia   by Tena Cious  27d   164

Awesome :)   [End]

• Re: Niacinamide is a godsend for insomnia and doesn't cause hypoglycemia   by NeedSleep  27d   169

Yup. It’s helping me with the whole package. :) Less hypoglycemia, more restful sleep, more vivid dreams (in a good way). Just don’t take too much or it can make you feel depressed and lethargic during the day.   [End]

• Re: Niacinamide is a godsend for insomnia and doesn't cause hypoglycemia   by Tena Cious  34d   250

Congratulations on finding a valuable ally in the insomniac wars! ... ... Let´s celebrate it with a suitable song:   [End]

• Niacinamide is a godsend for insomnia and doesn't cause hypoglycemia   by NeedSleep  34d   276  Cross-post

I’ve had chronic, extreme insomnia for most of my life, and it got worse when I developed adrenal fatigue. For five weeks now, I’ve taken niacinamide an hour before bed, along with a handful of herbs and melatonin and sometimes OTC sleep aids like Unisom. The niacinamide has made a noticeable difference, and still works 5 weeks after I started taking it nightly. I didn’t want to announce my insomnia cure here on Curezone until I was sure it worked consistently for over a month, and it has. As we know, many supplements work for a few days to a week and we think it’s the miracle cure, and th ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: strange mystery problems, 9 plus years, in 21 yr old otherwise heal...   by #177123  42d   174

In detoxing i use juicing of fruits and veggies, it helps me to have a healthy diet,lose weight too, now i’m thinking to use in my juicing the vegan organic..much better if you can share your recipe for vegan organic diet   [End]

• Sleep Has Been Destroyed! Pain: Sub Conscious? Anxiety?   by Astrongtower  48d   88

For the past 6 months my sleep routine has been destroyed. The only thing that I can think of is when I started having back pain only while sleeping. I have no back pain when walking around doing stuff but only in the morning when I wake up. Once every few days or weeks it seems like a can get a full night sleep in I am lucky but lately it has been where I wake up at 2:00 then 4:00 then 6:00 and then finally 8:00 or 9:00. Seems like I sleep a little better right at the end because I am probably exhausted from all the stress of trying to go to sleep. ... ... History: ... ... A year and a half ago a ...   [retrieve this message]

• Magnesium is low in 66 of us   by rjvoisine  52d   103  Cross-post

Have you tried Magnesium supplements or Epsom Salts Baths? It is essential but deficient in the average diet, unless you consume lots of green vegetables, whole grains and seeds, root vegetables & fish. ... Low magnesium can lead to : Inability to sleep or insomnia, Irritability, Sensitivity to noise, Mental disturbances, Anxiety, depression, restlessness, PANIC ATTACKS, Muscle soreness or spasms like Charlie Horse, muscle weakness or quick tiredness, Infertility or PMS, High levels of stress , Headaches & Migraines, Heart “flutters” or palpitations , Arrythmia, High Blood Pressure, high ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Magnetic mattress pad side effects and risks.   by kabunski  55d   724

I’m going to try the magnets for sleeping but but I would maximize your diet for the constipation. Simple things like seaweed in saw palmetto got me constipated & tylenol with codeine is very famous for that. Dark leafy greens & liquid collagen like Calorad would be very helpful & you should be ok back on the mattress. Also make sure that you have enough friendly bacteria via yogurt, probiotic pills, or even the kombucha mushroom. If not, get off the mattress but stay on the diet long enough to make sure it was the magnets.   [End]

• Re: Body trapped in time zone ? Circadian cycles ?   by Tena Cious  63d   197

The shaving foam was purposeful, I thought that was crystalline :) ... ... Yeah, aluminum poisoning caused both things and an inherited and acquired neurological imbalance caused the poisoning in turn.   [End]

• Re: Body trapped in time zone ? Circadian cycles ?   by aerowallah  64d   150

How `bout bitters or lipase for the steat?   [End]

• Re: Body trapped in time zone ? Circadian cycles ?   by Jo86  65d   214

thanks for your reply. That’s what I suspected too. Adrenaline. But that it would last TWO/THREE WEEKS ?...I dunno. Possibly. ... ... Anyways...   [End]

• Re: Body trapped in time zone ? Circadian cycles ?   by Tena Cious  66d   175

But they look odd.   [End]

• Re: Body trapped in time zone ? Circadian cycles ?   by omo  66d   146

The tiny boxes make replying more convenient.   [End]

• Re: Body trapped in time zone ? Circadian cycles ?   by lavenderfields  68d   200

oooh you poor thing - i don’t know what either steatorrhea or cholinergic urticaria are, but they sure don’t sound friendly to me. do you know what has caused/triggered all this? ooh-h and, by the way, did you know you forgot to wash the shaving foam off before you took that otherwise perfectly debonair snapshot?...just wondering, you know   [End]

• Re: Body trapped in time zone ? Circadian cycles ?   by Tena Cious  68d   223

In part yes, but mostly I have sleep onset insomnia, fragmented, unrefreshing sleep and digestive symptoms (steatorrhea being the most pathological). I have a host of other issues like cholinergic urticaria but they derive from those two in my opinion. ... ... I know I have ”AF” because of my cortisol, DHEA and ACTH results over the years.   [End]

• Re: Body trapped in time zone ? Circadian cycles ?   by lavenderfields  68d   170

hey, what’s with these little tiny boxes to reply in?! (can’t be me...) jo, re circadian rhythms; apparently ’reversed day/night sleep patterns’ can be a thing with ME/CFS, - i’m in one right now!.. hey, god bless u 2 & hang in there   [End]

• Re: Body trapped in time zone ? Circadian cycles ?   by lavenderfields  68d   181

hi again, must try to be more succinct! for me the symptoms of this adrenal exhaustion were rag doll-like floppiness and feeling almost like been kicked in the stomach if anything even minimally demanding happened - like the phone ringing! is that what u had, tena cious?   [End]

• Re: Body trapped in time zone ? Circadian cycles ?   by lavenderfields  68d   189

hi jo, thankyou for sharing your story. mmm... ME/CFS (if that’s what you have) does keep us on our toes by forever throwing up new puzzles for us to play with! i am sorry to hear your apparent remission faded again, that is so frustrating..it’s so good just to feel normal again for a while, and i for one, always believe it’ll last forever this time...anyway, a few thoughts about your experience: I suspect what happens in these sorts of cases is that when we have to really reach for the energy/brain clarity to deal with a major challenge - ... like you getting yourself back to qatar when u ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Body trapped in time zone ? Circadian cycles ?   by aerowallah  69d   201

A lot of people on other forums have an onset of chronic neural / chemical issues that surface after long flights, but that trigger is often preceded by months of a particularly stressful time. It seems more and more like it is a personalized accumulation of stressors which you have to disentangle and rest, then you can add back stressors with moderation and balance. awareness   [End]

• Re: Body trapped in time zone ? Circadian cycles ?   by Tena Cious  69d   198

I don´t like Spain but I don´t think it is causing my ”AF” lol ... ... I just feel sometimes like if we were in some paradise place healing would be easier than in polluted cities struggling with our realatives who cannot understand.   [End]

• Re: Body trapped in time zone ? Circadian cycles ?   by Jo86  69d   199

not particularly happy, no...I see what you’re getting at, but no I’m pretty sure my mindset wasn’t one of immense joy. ... I didn’t particularly hate France last summer, nope.   [End]

• Re: Body trapped in time zone ? Circadian cycles ?   by Tena Cious  70d   233

”Could it be...traveling ? Going from France to Qatar ??...” ... ... Maybe. Did the trip made you feel happier or added anything positive to your overall feelings? Do you hate the place wher eyou usually live? We have to admit a part of psychology in Adrenal Fatigue, even while the problem itself is very physical.   [End]

• Body trapped in time zone ? Circadian cycles ?   by Jo86  70d   253  Cross-post

Hey guys, ... I’ve had this enormous fatigue that started as a noticeable but very bearable ’jetlag’ feeling. Foggy brain, long time waking up after rise, slower in general... ... It happened as I came back from Montreal to Qatar, then went to France for the summer. Never stopped worsening since. That’s July 2006. ... ... A very strange thing happened last summer (September 2013). ... I was in France for the summer, and I started another hugely destructive phase of my fatigue where I just get much worse daily, noticeably. Like, things I could do a week ago, now impossible. ... The very thought of returnin ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Please help me get well   by BrightSideOfLife  74d   329

If you are a nightowl, awake into the night and if you WOULD sleep late if you could and find it difficult getting up then taking a high dose B12 in Methylcobalamin form might help you. It can help reset the body clock and forces the body to shut down at more normal times. The itching you mention sounds very familiar to me because I itched quite a lot and discovered that it was caused by a hyperpermeable stomach and gut. High dose B12, I take 20mg a day, also helped with this because it stimulates the activity of TH1 suppressor T-Cells which suppress IgE antibody production which cause the ...   [retrieve this message]

• Re: Best Home Remedies to Stop Snoring   by P4P  84d   340

Great advise! You may add to this is avoid sleeping pills, and sedatives.Keep your bedroom air moist with a humidifier. Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat.Avoid caffeine and heavy meals. Drink water before you sleep.   [End]

• Re: How To Reduce Cortisol - Laugh, Herbs, ExercisesArticle Edited By F...   by #155216  85d   446

Michael, it was a good article, hence the R notification. ... ... This forum has been taken over by a certain cloth of people that are not necessarily doing anyone any good. Sign of the times unfortunately. ... ... If you read carefully you will see that these same people are knee deep in problems and not very open to learning from those more experienced. Life has a way of sorting these things out.   [End]

• Re: How To Reduce Cortisol - Laugh, Herbs, Exercises(Article) (Edited B...   by michael71  87d   491

It’s not a spam. It’s an article from another board. ... ... How do you think you can lower cortisol without doing the things mentioned above?   [End]

Forum Pages
1  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 15  

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Colon Cleanse
Safely relieve bloating and constipation associated with an unhealthy colon.
Herpes Treatment News
World-First: Clinically Trialed Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or Ne...
Tools, Tools, Tools!
Tools for Healing is specialized in alternative medicine devices of all ...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Naturally Cleanse, Chelate, & Detox Your Body Without Harmful Side ...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Flora
Regardless of which illness you suffer from, you will never experience permanent ...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Tools, Tools, Tools!
Tools for Healing is specialized in alternative medicine devices of all ...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs is the largest independent researcher covering halitosis, bad Ora...
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Good Health Naturally
The best in digestive enzymes, serrapeptase, krill oil, olive leaf extr...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

2,251 messages, 430 topics, topics per page limited to: 150, average number of messages per page: 150, 15 pages,  547,575 page views

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't."
~ Erica Jong

Image Galler Sleep Disorders Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Google Ads

Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Proven Parasite Diet

Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Rose Laurel OPC Capsules
15% Off With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Natural Cancer Remedies

Proven Candida Diet

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty ac...

Sutherlandia OPC Extract
Oleander based capsules and liquid proven to reverse HIV symptoms,...

Google Ads

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

Find relief!

Proven Parasite Diet

Rose Laurel OPC Capsules

Natural Cancer Remedies

Proven Candida Diet

Sutherlandia OPC Extract

Google Ads

Herpes Cure?

High Blood Pressure?

Find relief!

Proven Parasite Diet

Rose Laurel OPC Capsules

Natural Cancer Remedies

Proven Candida Diet

Sutherlandia OPC Extract

Google Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 1.36 sec at 4/19/2014 2:42:18 PM, requested by 54.227.141.230, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/s2.asp?f=117 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=8