CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Issue 93: Parasites?  Me?  Are you Kidding?

Webmaster Views: 47,718
Published: 21 y

Issue 93: Parasites?  Me?  Are you Kidding?

Parasites?  Me?  Are you Kidding?

Hook Worm - Click here to see several more worms images

CureZone Newsletter - "Educating Instead of Medicating!"
Online Health & Wellness Newsletter, 6270 subscribers
To unsubscribe, click here

Are you aware of the fact that statistically, more often then not people have parasites living inside their body - parasitic animals like round worms, tapeworms, flat worms, or microscopic protozoa.

But, if you ask your friend if he is aware that there could be parasites inside his body, he would say: "Parasites? Me? Are you Kidding?"  

We all prefer to believe that parasites, well that is something that happens to other people, not Me! 

"I was the same. The first time I read Hulda Clark's book "The Cure For All Cancers", I though "This woman is crazy! She is far out there!"

But, as I became more and more interested in parasites, I come across many stories proving again and again that Hulda is not "Far out There!".   My opinion about Hulda changed 180 degrees  when I discovered pin worms in my stool and in the stool of my kids, after taking parasites killing tincture, containing Black Walnut Hull, Cloves and Wormwood."

If you are interested to learn more about parasites, here are few important curezone links:

Here are some other important web sites where you can learn a lot about parasites: 
  1. Parasites and Parasitological Resources
  2. CDC - DPD - Division of Parasitic Diseases

This issue and all previous issues are available on our web site:
http://www.curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=83

To Unsubscribe:

Your Email: 

To Subscribe:

Your Email: 

This content may be copied in full, as long as contact and URL information is given.
If possible, we would also appreciate an endorsement and encouragement to subscribe to this newsletter.

Disclaimer: The information contained herein is intended for educational purposes only. By using the information presented in this Newsletter, you agree to take FULL responsibility for yourself.  Self-help requires intelligence, common sense, and the ability to take responsibility for your own actions.  You have the right to be healthy!  CureZone team encourages you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research (or eventually in partnership with a qualified health care professional - when available. )

The results reported in this newsletter will NOT occur in all individuals.

Best Of Health
CureZone team

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (6)