Issue 172: Open Knowledge Base
- Issue 172: Open Knowledge Base
This message has been copied from another discussion thread/another forum.
To access original message, please Click here
Open Knowledge Base
CureZone just got a new site:
CureZone Open Knowledge Base
What is The CureZone Open Knowledge Base?
- It is a hierarchically organized database storing collections of
frequently asked questions on
Alternative Medicine, Health and other subjects. You
are asking questions and you are answering them. The database is open to You.
How can you use Open Knowledge Base?
- This Knowledge Base is called Open cause it is you who decides what it
- You can ask questions and you can
answer the questions.
- You can edit your question unlimited
number of times.
- You can edit your answers unlimited
number of times. You can use a plain text editor, or one of 2 HTML editors (FCK
or TinyMCS). Answers can contain embedded images, links, and can be HTML
- You can not edit questions and answers
posted by other users.
- You can create a collection of
Frequently Asked Questions on any subject of your interest
- You can read questions and answers, there are already over 200 questions
and over 200 answers.
- Every subject has it's own page. There are over 3000 subjects and the list
is growing every day.
- Every question has it's over page.
- You can subscribe to a question with a single click. Once you subscribe to
a question, you will receive an email notification every time the question is
- You can subscribe to a subject with a single click. Once you subscribe to
a subject, you will receive an email notification every time a new question
has been posted on the subject page or every time a new answer has been posted
to any of the questions on that subject.
- If you subscribe both to a question and to a subject, you will receive only
one email notification.
- More then one person can answer to any of the questions.
- The same person can ask a question and can answer the same
question. (This is not allowed in Forums.)
- You can vote on every single answer. Answers are sorted by the number of
votes. The more votes, the closer to the top of the page is the answer.
- You can copy your own question over to other relevant categories.
That way, more people will read it and more people will answer the same question.
- You can suggest a new category.
What is the difference between CureZone Forums and The Open Knowledge
- Forums can also be used for creating a collection of Frequently Asked
Questions and CureZone forums have been used for creating FAQs
on Liver Flush, Bowel Cleanse, Parasites, Candida, ...
- The main difference is that forums are specifically designed for
discussions, while The Open Knowledge Base is specifically
designed for creating collections of FAQ.
- It is far easier to create a collection of FAQ on the Knowledge Base then
it is to create it on forums, cause forums are not 100% open, you need to ask
- In Forums, good questions and good answers get mixed with discussion,
making it hard to find, and any collection of FAQ looses on it's quality, when
it gets watered by discussion.
- In The Knowledge Base: all questions on the same subject are listed on the
- In The Knowledge Base: all answers to the same question are listed on the
same page, easy to read and easy to evaluate.
- In The Knowledge Base: questions are short, just one or 2 sentences while
in forums a question can often be longer then an answer.
Some of the most often asked questions on CureZone forums are:
- What Alternative Cancer Therapies should I try?
- What should I eat? What diet should I follow?
- Could Amalgam be responsible for my health problems?
- What is a liver flush?
- What is a bowel cleanse?
- What is the average size of a male reproductive organ?
Here are a few FAQs from The Open Knowledge Base addressing some of
Other New Pages:
CureZone Newsletter is sponsored by
28,358 subscribers ...
Cut, copy, reproduce and forward freely.
All archived newsletters:
Last 50 Books Added
Link Exchange -
Last 100 Listings -
New Blogs on CureZone:
by pitufina 69 page views
536: Project Creator
by Lapis 422 page views
Lair by LightLizard 443 page views
534: Trying to figure
this all out. by lakelight 240 page views
533: Cold And Flu
Defense by Undersizeme 517 page views
532: Transition Point
- My journey towards optimal health by #12274 470 page views
531: My Master
Cleanser for optimum health. by longislemom 657 page views
530: A Tightwad's
Journey to Health - MC, Raw Food, and Walking by t1ghtwad 555
529: Health via Food
by The Continuum Force 2,825 page views
528: Subject to
Change by NolezGirl 1,111 page views
527: Bishop Lee's
Prayer Request by LeeSauls 2,086 page views
526: 21 Day Journey -
30 lb Weight Loss Through Fasting by mixxy 3,159 page views
525: Free Health
Samples, Tips, Coupons and More by #55280 3,470 page views
524: How I Healed My
Second Degree Burns Naturally by #25104 2,423 page views
523: Fasting for
major weightloss by kjeanm 3,170 page views
522: Juice Fasting
by tallandfit 2,427 page views
521: jewish people
by ginseng007 2,593 page views
520: live forever
by ginseng007 2,154 page views
519: Latest Bird Flu
News by latest bird flu news 1,799 page views
ramblings by grumblebum2 1,762 page views
516: Im Not Okay (I
Promise) by princess_star 2,132 page views
My weight loss journey by motovilova 1,161 page views
514: waste oil by
ginseng007 1,936 page views
Whenever by #42825 812 page views
510: Inner Space :
Heart Talk by Wrenn 710 page views
509: My Weightloss
Journey with Living Foods by Evie 2,141 page views
508: 11 day juice
fast by det_oxer 2,281 page views
507: Quest to Beat
Food Allergies by north 4,308 page views
505: Quant Recipes
from a Country Girl's Kitchen by freelastchance 987 page views
504: Kissing Fatigue
Goodbye by freelastchance 554 page views
503: The Bloggings of
a Baggins by bilbo baggins 2,177 page views
502: Far Infrared
Sauna / Detox by #54215 4,798 page views
500: VASKO Made my
life by #54133 1,830 page views
by ginseng007 9,088 page views
Emotional Eating by Fasting by lvancao 2,848 page views
497: 7 Day Juice Fast
by playpotch 2,005 page views
496: the alleged male
mid-life crisis: it's not an illness and you can... by aster 595
495: Fasting to a
happier life by Jenni19 1,807 page views
494: Psychosymatic? A
Hypochondriac? Possible. But It Makes Life Inter... by lainrosuta
367 page views
493: Fasting to lose
a little by #53447 3,342 page views
490: Good Ole Boy
Texan a Major Pain by #855 794 page views
488: Seawater fasting
and purification by pila 5,441 page views
487: sparkle sparkle
by #53408 11,026 page views
486: Juice Fasting
-pro by hotbox 4,441 page views
485: Don't Say Sorry,
Just Change by dontsaysorryjustchange 936 page views
484: The Meaning of
Juice by aliveandkickin 4,903 page views
483: Body Soul Spirit
by rebekahcheree 2,012 page views
482: Herbal Remedy -
Alternative Medicine by ibanez 3,345 page views
481: View from 3-D
by Maragaiasong 1,930 page views
480: It's time again!
by daermo 1,432 page views
479: Dr Laura's
Healthy Hints by DrLaura 5,307 page views
478: organic sulfur
the forgotten mineral and nutrient by the Shadow 3,109 page
Start your own blog on
There are over 660 active forums/message boards
covering just about any health subject that you may be interested
If you would like to suggest a new forum,
post your suggestion here
Subscribe / Unsubscribe
Reproduce and forward freely.
Alert Webmaster & Moderators|
|DISCLAIMER Information available on this page and on CureZone is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by a healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on CureZone for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication or other treatment. Answers, comments and opinions provided on CureZone are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. CureZone does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages, comments or articles on CureZone. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. Read more ...||