Re: seattle area dentists who'll remove amalgam?
Forum: Multiple Sclerosis Cure
- seattle area dentists who'll remove amalgam?
MS: Multiple Sclero
- Re: seattle area dentists who'll remove amalgam?
I have used this dentist. He was very good. I would recommend him.
I had one filling removed. I hope this may help you.
Dr. Mitchell L. Marder, DDS
822A NE Northgate Way
Seattle, WA. 98125
P +1-206 367 6453
F +1-206 367 4971
"I currently follow Dr. Clark's ideas, e.g. metal-free dentistry, muscle testing for infections, materials, etc., and the dental clean-up".
The practice primarily focusses in three areas:
1. The removal and replacement of toxic materials, ie mercury, mixed metals, root canals, cavitations
2. Holistic, herbal treatment of periodontal disease
3. The structural (coordinated with cranial care) treatment of cranial and jaw dysfunction. Utilizing mouth splints and manual therapy (CST) to care for jaw and head pain."
Alert Webmaster & Moderators|
|DISCLAIMER Information available on this page and on CureZone is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by a healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on CureZone for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication or other treatment. Answers, comments and opinions provided on CureZone are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. CureZone does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages, comments or articles on CureZone. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. Read more ...||