CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re:Threelac & Melatonin...
Forum: Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

• Re:Threelac & Melatonin...   #162453   11y
    • Melantonin often causes people to have nightm...   #161649   11y
    • Hi there, ... ... Well, I do have the same p...   Rod   11y
      This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
      Rod
      Re:Threelac & Melatonin...
      PM
      Date: 4/15/2003 7:53:00 AM   ( 11y ago )
      Hits:   3462   Size: 1872 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
      Hi there,

Well, I do have the same problem you have in regards to insomnia. That’s my biggest concern, lack of sleep. I also had a huge acid reflux so I was leaving on hell for almost 1 1/2 year. I felt so bad, and I found so little help on regular doctor that I bought a life insurance as I was feeling that I was dying and none of the doctors or the exams were showing anything relevant for them to give me and effective help. Finally I went to a nature-path doctor and she found I was infested on candidiasis. I did tried for a long period Melatonin and it helped a bite but the truth is that you are not attacking the source of the problem which is basically all the toxins and pollutants that the candida is dumping on your blood stream, it is called ammoniac. As you probable know ammoniac is a substance used to wake up people out of a trauma or even from coma, so the problem is that the ammoniac goes directly to your brain and it stays there and you need something to neutralize that. Your body produce urea on your kidneys which neutralize ammoniac there but there are nothing for the ammoniac going to your brain ( I mean, directly produced on your self) although there are some amino acids which are safer and even helps to heal and improve your liver they are:
      Argenine and Ornithine.
      Argenine: it is good to clean your body from ammoniac but has the opposite effects that ornithine as it is like caffeine it keeps you awake and active while Ornithine calm you down and induce you to sleep. So to summarize, take argenine in the morning and ornithine in the night at least 3 or 4 caps of 500 mg 30 minutes before going to bed, it won't harm you or cause side affects, and have a good sleep. It has really help me to sleep well while I am getting rip of candida through diet and other products like, Caproil acid, Bentonite, Psyllus.

cheers

Rod
      Your reply:
      Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
      Printer-friendly version of this page
      Email this message to a friend
      Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
      Alert Webmaster & Moderators
      Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
      How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question
      Find & Order All Messages Posted by Rod
      by
      DISCLAIMER
    • Actually Melatonin has been found to be an ef...   labgurl   20mo

Medianet Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Natural Cleaning Agent
Wash your clothes without any harmful chemicals today.
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No side e...
Sports Injuries
ArthroWell’s natural healing remedies will get you back in the game fast !

PLAT

Discount Colon Cleanse
I Got The Best Colon Cleanse, Shipped To My House For Free! Hurry Befo...
Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Tools, Tools, Tools!
Tools for Healing is specialized in alternative medicine devices of all ...
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Naturally Cleanse, Chelate, & Detox Your Body Without Harmful Side ...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Zeoco Detox Support
Zeolites for absorbing toxins as part of candida cleanse
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Best Years in Life
Naturally live longer, healthier and happier and avoid mainstream mana...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 0.56 sec at 10/23/2014 8:43:30 AM, requested by 50.16.165.62, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=420867 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=1