Avoided Gallbladder Surgery by Flushing
Forum: Liver Flush Support
- Avoided Gallbladder Surgery by Flushing
RN by Charly
Liver Flush Support
A few months ago my sister, who is 58 years old, avoided gallbladder surgery by liver flushing.
A CT scan showed that she had Gallstones after she had several gallbladder attacks. Her doctor wanted to schedule surgery - but she said she wanted to do a couple of Liver Flushes first. She passed a few pretty good sized stones. (One was about an inch) She showed the stones to her doctor. The doc said they were large enough to have caused the problem and ordered another CT scan which showed the stones were gone. The gallbladder attacks have stopped.
My sister's doctor is a regular MD, and doesn't promote anything that is natural, but could not deny that this worked.
I have done several flushes. Stool should be dark brown. Mine was light tan. Every time I do a Liver Flush it turns a shade darker and stays darker - I'm about where I need to be. (The color of the stool indicates the bile flow or lack of it)
I'm 62 years old, and my liver ducts must have been pretty clogged although I am healthy - I feel better than ever now that I am into "prevention" with diet and lifestyle.
My cholesterol went down from 371 to 250 in a year without any prescriiption medication. (I'm sure it's much lower by now with the dietary changes that I have made) I believe the liver flushes have contributed although I have done many other things in addition to flushing to lower it.
My sis and I do an easier flush than what I have seen posted here at Curezone. I know it doesn't belong here in the "Debate" forum, but I would like for any skeptics to see how easy it can be to flush.
1. Drink apple juice (organic/freshly juiced) at least 4 times a day for 3 days. (Two Malic Acid capsules can be substituted for a glass of apple juice on occasion.)
2. The evening of the 3rd day drink 2 oz. of olive oil mixed with 2 oz. of fresh lemon juice or grapefruit juice.
3. Lie down on your right side for 20 minutes, keeping your right knee as close to your chest as you can. (This position opens the pathway to your gallbladder. so the olive oil and lemon can work to dissolve and clean out any stones that have been forming.
4. Before going to bed, drink a 10 or 12 oz. bottle of magnesium citrate.
5. When you wake up in the morning expect to pass what might be referred to as sludge. I have passed all different sizes of stones. This protocol is very easy. It comes from Dave Frahm's book A Cancer Battle Plan. Dave Frahm tells me that it is especially important to flush your liver if the gallbladder has been removed.
Sceptics should try it, rather than knocking it, to be convinced.
Alert Webmaster & Moderators|
Already alerted! Already alerted!
19 readers agree with this message. Hide votes What is this?
How do you feel about this message?
Hide this question
Attributes associated with this message:
Answers one of the FAQs!
Charly will be notified if you reply to this message!
Charly will be notified if you reply to any message in this thread!
|DISCLAIMER Information available on this page and on CureZone is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by a healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on CureZone for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication or other treatment. Answers, comments and opinions provided on CureZone are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. CureZone does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages, comments or articles on CureZone. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. Read more ...||