What are the signs & symptoms of internal parasites?
Forum: Parasites: FAQ
- What are the signs & symptoms of internal parasites?
R by Webmaster
This message has been copied from another discussion thread/another forum.
To access original message, please Click here
What are the signs & symptoms of
There are over 400 different parasitic
animals that can live isnside human body. From many different kinds of
microscopic protozoa (amoeba) causing no symptoms, to large worms that can be
several meters long, causing terrible joint pains.
Becasue there are so many different kinds
of parasites, there are very many different signs and symptoms associated with
having any of those animals inside of you.
Just to illustrate: tapeworm infection can cause Epileptic seizures, Ascaris
infection can cause Asthma and even death, Malaria infection can cause fever and
even death, sign of pin worms can be ichy nose, many different intestinal worms
can cause or be a cofactor in Constipation, Chronic fatigue, Eczema, Psoriasis,
... this list is really endless ...
But, to help you, here are just some most
common signs that doctors are looking for:
Possible signs and symptoms of internal parasites:
Feel tired most of the time (Chronic Fatigue)
- Have digestive problems? (gas, bloating, constipation or diarrhea that come and go but never really clear up)
- Have gastrointestinal symptoms and bulky stools with excess fat in feces
- Suffer with food sensitivities and environmental intolerance
- Developed allergic-like reactions and can’t understand why
- Have joint and muscle pains and inflammation often assumed to be arthritis
- Suffer with anemia or iron deficiency (pernicious anemia)
- Have hives, rashes, weeping eczema, cutaneous ulcers, swelling, sores,
papular lesions, itchy dermatitis
- Suffer with restlessness and anxiety
- Experience multiple awakenings during the night particularly between 2 and 3
- Grind your teeth
- Have an excessive amount of bacterial or viral infections
- Difficulty gaining or losing weight no matter what you do
- Did a Candida program which either didn’t help at all or helped somewhat but
you still can’t stay away from bread, alcohol, fruit, or fruit juices
- Just can’t figure out why you don’t feel really great and neither can your
- itchy ears, nose, anus
- forgetfulness, slow reflexes, gas and bloating, unclear thinking;
- loss of appetite, yellowish face
- fast heartbeat, heart pain, pain in the navel;
- eating more than normal but still feeling hungry;
- pain in the back, thighs, shoulders;
- numb hands;
- burning sensation in the stomach;
- drooling while sleeping;
- damp lips at night, dry lips during the day, grinding teeth while asleep;
- bed wetting;
- women: problems with the menstrual cycle;
- men: sexual dysfunction;
These are only possible symptoms, and please keep in mind that not everyone that has a few
of these symptoms should automatically make the assumption that they are infected;
however, if you suspect infection or if you have been unsuccessfully treated for any
health problem, it might be smart to do some herbal
Alert Webmaster & Moderators|
Already alerted! Already alerted!
8 readers agree with this message. Hide votes What is this?
How do you feel about this message?
Hide this question
Attributes associated with this message:
Answers one of the FAQs!
|DISCLAIMER Information available on this page and on CureZone is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by a healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on CureZone for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication or other treatment. Answers, comments and opinions provided on CureZone are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. CureZone does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages, comments or articles on CureZone. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. Read more ...||