CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Cancertutor on Dr. Lorraine Day Diet Treatment For Cancer
Forum: Ask Trapper  
  • Video Embedded the following message is trapper approved   trapper/kcmo   27mo  513
    • she looks like Hilary Clinton   glaxony   27mo  460
      • she dont look 69.   trapper/kcmo   27mo  482
        • Cancertutor on Dr. Lorraine Day Diet Treatmen...   Will_I_Ever_Learn   27mo  778  
          This is my avatar. Click here to see my profile.
          Will_I_Ever_Learn
          Date: 9/10/2012 9:23:42 PM   ( 27mo ago )   Hits:   778

From www.cancertutor.com/Cancer02/LorraineDay.html

How It Works

This treatment is one of the raw food diets. It works by building the immunity system or as she puts it "rebuilding the immunity system." By using a complete change in diet, coupled with a long list of "dos" and "don'ts," she has put together a complete treatment program that consists of 10 commandments that range from a highly nutritious diet all the way to having benevolence for others.

[...]

Review of Tape #3: You Can't Improve on God (her treatment protocol)

This is an absolutely superb tape and an absolutely superb treatment protocol, with one major exception. She lists "Ten Commandments" to follow for her treatment and goes into minute detail about some of these items. If you want to go on her diet/treatment, it is essential to buy her tape and watch it several times, taking copious notes each time.

One thing many people want out of an alternative cancer treatment is a pill they can take and cure their cancer. While there may be a pill that can kill the cancer cells, the cancer cells are really a symptom of a poor diet or some other problem. To "cure" your cancer you must change your diet.

I will go through the "Ten Commandments," which she also calls the "Garden of Eden" diet.

1) Nutrition

This is the main section of her tape. In it she goes into great detail about what a cancer patient should and should not eat. She also goes into specific drinks (e.g. carrot juice) that should be partaken of.

She pays a lot of attention explaining why a person should not eat meat or poultry or fish. She also provides detailed instructions, such as not to eat fruits and vegetables in the same meal, and why. For copyright reasons, I cannot go into a lot of detail on this item, but rest assured she does go into detail. The two drinks I do want to mention, so people don't think her treatment is nothing but a diet, is 8 glasses of carrot juice a day, with barleygreen powder mixed in with it.

She also has many warning, such as to not microwave your foods, don't have dental amalgam put in your mouth, don't consume too much protein, etc.

The main thing I don't like about her diet, which is the major exception to its value, is that she has no restrictions on fruits. Most fruits do not contain any major cancer-killing nutrients, but do contain a lot of glucose. Because yeast in the body can convert complex sugars into simple sugars, fruits will feed cancer cells. By comparison, the Robert O. Young diet does not allow ANY fruits except unsweetened lemon juice and unsweetened lime juice.

But even the fruits which do contain a lot of cancer-killing substances, such as purple grapes, are not effective at killing cancer cells in the presence of other high glucose foods. Purple grapes, in order to be effective in treating cancer, must not be consumed with ANY OTHER food. The Brandt Grape Cure is a "juice fast," meaning no foods are consumed except certain types of grapes.

2) Exercise

She gives a lot of good reasons to exercise, such as reducing stress, reducing blood pressure, etc. In later items she also gives very good reasons to exercise outdoors.

3) Water

In this section she discusses all the physical and emotional problems that can result from not drinking enough water. To compound these problems, the symptoms of dehydration (i.e. not drinking enough water) frequently lead a person to misdiagnose their problem.

4) Sunlight

She does a good job explaining why sunlight prevents cancer rather than causes cancer. The importance of sunlight is far more significant than most people realize. An item below is fresh air, thus she mentions that three items can be accomplished at the same time if you exercise outdoors (exercise, sunlight and fresh air).

5) Temperance (i.e. Abstinence)

In this section she gives a long list of things to avoid. These include coffee, sugar (she has a lot to say about sugar), alcohol, caffeine in general, etc. She notes that 70 cups of coffee is a fatal dose of coffee.

6) Air (i.e. Being Outdoors)

While this item is more than just being outdoors, the general direction is to get people outdoors or at least to open windows when you can. Her main discussion is about positive and negative ions.

7) Rest (i.e. Sleep)

She makes some good points that a person should go to bed with the sun. While this might be impossible in some cases, her point is to not stay up too late because the body follows the sun's cycles.

8) Trust in God

This discussion is in trusting God's wisdom (i.e. his foods) rather than man's wisdom. She also discusses prayer and its importance.

9) An Attitude of Gratitude

In this section she talks about the problems of being exposed to negative situations, such as watching the always depressing T.V. news. She talks about giving up anger, thinking good thoughts, and so on.

10) Benevolence

She talks about helping others and praying for others.

Supercharging This Treatment

This is a superb treatment she has put together. I would rank it as a "strong" Stage III treatment. However, I do not think it works fast enough for someone who has had orthodox treatments and has been sent home to die. These people have virtually zero immunity, may have cachexia, etc. and need a lot of potent and fast acting supplements to get them over the hump of the damage done by orthodox medicine.

I also do not think it works fast enough for those with certain types of cancer (e.g. pancreatic), fast growing cancers and some brain cancers.

However, her treatment can be supercharged, even for those who do use it. For example, her carrot juice could be supercharged with beet juice and cabbage juice, which also contain strong anti-cancer nutrients. Other vegetables could also be added. But the juice should remain dominated by carrot juice.

There are many supplements that could be added to this treatment, such as the Calcium Protocol, Protocel, Vibe, Essense Health Blend, etc. In short, I would not hesitate to have this treatment replace the "cancer diet" discussed on this web site, and to be considered one of the "strong" Stage III treatments. See:
          Treatment For Stage III Cancer Patients

WIEL

Printer-friendly version of this page
          Email this message to a friend
          Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
          Alert Webmaster & Moderators
          Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
          How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?
          How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

Find & Order All Messages Posted by Will_I_Ever_Learn
          by
          DISCLAIMER

• Re: the following message is trapper approved   InCharge   27mo  464

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 0.69 sec at 12/21/2014 3:15:38 AM, requested by 54.226.10.234, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1983818 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=4