day 3: going fruitarian (almost)
Forum: Ask Barefoot
- day 3: going fruitarian (almost)
Hi MH, Mira and PC,
Stats (very important to MH)
5'9 inches tall
186.5 pounds (3 days ago)- lost 6 pounds Yey!
major issue: delayed menstruation,chronic constipation, bloating, pot belly yaikks!), chronic tonsilitis, fatty liver, frozen shoulder, aching feet and legs (sometimes with edema).
Today is my 3rd day of eating at least 80% fruits.
I thought I should create a new thread, my other threads are getting too long..
my previous threads
- I lost 2 kg (about 4 pounds)
- my skin looks clearer
overall well being
- my mind is a lot clearer
- i am very productive at work
- i feel light (no pain on the right side of stomach when I wake up in the morning)
all about poo
- am still constipated though so I take senna to move things along
- my poo is very little and color is light brown
other herbs am taking (ok not as good quality as MH's but better than none)
- oregano tea ("from Turkey" accdng to organic shop owner)
- dandelion root tea
- senna tea (to move things along)
cheating (ok am bracing myself)
- I still ate some rice and meat the last 2 nights (but usually 1/2 of what I normally consume for dinner)
- had 2 sips (probably about 2 tbsps)of COFFEE the last 2 afternoons (I usually have 2 mugs a day) - I know acidic, am kicking off this habit as best as I can
- had 1 glass of Milo the other day
- I am now 2 weeks delayed (I am single and have no boyfriend no sex life so pregnancy is impossible)
- I usually take TCM herbs to enduce menstruation and some wormwood capsules..
- what else can I do to enduce menstruation?
- am seeing a chiro this sat
LBB capsules and oregano oil
- ordering from MH this sat
Alert Webmaster & Moderators|
|DISCLAIMER Information available on this page and on CureZone is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by a healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on CureZone for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication or other treatment. Answers, comments and opinions provided on CureZone are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. CureZone does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages, comments or articles on CureZone. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. Read more ...||