Re: A post on what might help morgellons
Forum: Morgellons Cure, Candida Support, Parasites: Skin, Parasites: Protozoa
- A post on what might help morgellons
/ Candida Su
- Re: A post on what might help morgellons
Thank you so much for sharing this. Please tell me where to get it and any dosing info you can share. I have a "mild" case of morgellons. I caught it very early. Here's what I'm doing:
1. Cellular Silver
2. Garden of Life Raw Vitamin/Mineral supplement (liquid)
3. Probotics - these have made a huge difference in my overall battle with parasites and morgellons. Gut health is huge.
4. MMS - 10 activated drops per night. I notice that when I stop taking this, the morgellons symptoms reappear.
5. A variety of herbs, Olive Leaf, Green Hull Black Walnut Hulls, Cloves, Wormwood, too many to mention.
6. Iodine, grapefruit seed extract, enzymes. Powdered green juice.
I have had a measure of success and have never had really bad symptoms. I noticed the morgellons right away because I was fighting a parasite infection and was familiar with the fibers and so forth from reading the boards. I've only had 2 legions but have had other symptoms such as small fuzz balls coming out of my skin, black specs, popping sounds in my head, losing my eyebrows, memory problems.
Here's what has worked for me so far:
1. Health - building my health and immunity through supplementation and eating right. Also lots of fruit, smoothies, green smoothies to encourage the adrenals. Toxins need a pathway out of your body. colonics - I try to do this once per month. Ionic foot baths.
2. Killing - through magnetic pulse therapy. My chiro has this machine at his office. I use it for about 1/2 hour twice per week. This KILLS THE MORGELLONS. Also this is where the anti-parasite meds and herbs come in.
3. Heavy metal cleanse. I'm getting my dental fillings replaced and take DE every day along with a heavy metal cleanse supplement (called Complete Metal Cleanse available at Whole Foods, about $20).
Whatever morgellons is, it seems to respond to a variety of things.
I had back surgery and in the hospital after 3 days of antibiotics these tiny shinning things were coming out of my pores. I see them in the corners of my eyes and in other body fluids. Can you tell me what this is?
Thanks for the help!
Alert Webmaster & Moderators|
|DISCLAIMER Information available on this page and on CureZone is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by a healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on CureZone for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication or other treatment. Answers, comments and opinions provided on CureZone are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. CureZone does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages, comments or articles on CureZone. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. Read more ...||