CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums35628 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New

Magnetic mattress pad side effects and risks.

Forum: Magnet Therapy
  Home
   Forums
      Magnet Therapy Support Forum
Search CureZone:

• Magnetic mattress pad side effects and risks.   WizardOfFate   25mo  C
    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    WizardOfFate
    Magnetic mattress pad side effects and risks.
    PM WizardOfFate     email WizardOfFate
    Date: 3/8/2012 11:39:05 PM   ( 25mo ago )
    Hits:   23900   Size: 4096 char.     Replies:   6
    URL:   http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1916714
    Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    I used a magnetic mattress pad and pillow pad from 7/2009-10/2010 (About 15 months). I was following some advice to sleep on a magnetic mattress that I read in a book called 'Natural Cures' by Kevin Trudeau . I bought a magnetic mattress off of ebay from magneticservices. Its a magnetic mattress pad and pillow pad that is 3950 gauss and it sits on top of the mattress and pillow. The magnets are positioned so that the negative field is towards the body. I used it every night during that time. Near the beginning it was a bit uncomfortable to get used to, and I was sleeping 12 hours for a few days. Eventually my body made adjustments and I slept normally which is about 8-9 hours a night, without waking up at all during the night. My sleep was very regular just like it was before I started using the magnetic mattress pad.

Around 11/2009 I started having chronic constipation and the ends of my two big toes became brittle.

Around 8/2010 I took a trip out to Montana to see my brother for a week. During this week I did not sleep on any magnets and I slept terrible - 5 hours a night of light unrestful sleep. After I got back home I returned to sleeping on the magnets and I very quickly returned to getting 8 hours of deep sleep a night.

Around 10/2010 I wondered if the magnet therapy was causing my chronic constipation and brittle toenails, so I removed the magnets from my bed. My sleep was terrible. I was only sleeping about 5 hours a night during the first week and I would often wake up every few hours. I had a few night sweats, and sometimes I would get strange insomnia where I would be laying in bed dreaming but I was awake. My sleep was light. The second week I started getting indigestion after meals. Over time my sleep and digestion improved. After a few weeks I was averaging 6 hours a night. After a few months I was averaging 7 hours a night of sleep. My digestion also got better - I would only have belching after eating fruits and some meals, but without indigestion. My chronic constipation did seem to improve. Not all the way back to normal, but there was improvement I think.

It has now been about 17 months since I went off the mattress (3/2012). My sleep and digestion are close to normal but not quite what they used to be. I often wake up in the middle of the night and go right back to sleep and I don't think I get as much deep/REM sleep as I used to. I average somewhere between 7-7.5 hours a night of sleep. My digestion is fine except for some belching. But my digestion and sleep used to be perfect before sleeping on the magnetic mattress pad & pillow pad. 8-9 hours of regular deep sleep a night and no belching after meals.

I think I read somewhere that the magnetism can stimulate your pineal gland to produce melatonin. My 'theory' is that my body downregulated signals for melatonin production to gain balance with the additional melatonin production due to the magnetic assistance it was getting. After I stopped using the magnets perhaps my body didn't go back to the way it used to be. Maybe it changed gene expression or something.

I am considering returning to sleeping on the magnetic mattress again to have my perfect sleep and digestion back. I'm pretty sure my sleep and digestion would return. I am considering trying a lower gauss - 900 first, and see what that gets me. However I am worried about other long term risks and side effects. I'm not sure if the magnets where the cause of my constipation or not. I was also doing some extreme low calorie and low carbohydrate dieting and cleanses during the time where the chronic constipation started.

I would like to know if anyone else has noticed side effects from sleeping on a magnetic mattress. Did anyone have trouble sleeping when they discontinued using it after they had been sleeping on the magnetic mattress for an extended period of time? Anyone notice side effects from sleeping on a magnetic mattress? Does anyone have information or can point me to a source/book that explains any of this? Any treatment for it?
    Reply to This Message   Post a Reply to this message by using a plain text editor  Post a Reply to this message by using an advanced HTML text processor called CK Editor  Post a Reply to this message by using an advanced HTML text processor called FCK Editor  Post a Reply to this message by using an advanced HTML text processor called Tiny MCE Editor
    Printer-friendly version of this page
    Email this message to a friend
    Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
    Alert Webmaster & Moderators
    Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

Attributes associated with this message:

WizardOfFate will be notified if you reply to this message!
    WizardOfFate will be notified if you reply to any message in this thread!
    You can PM WizardOfFate     email WizardOfFate

Find & Order All Messages Posted by WizardOfFate
    by
    DISCLAIMER Information available on this page and on CureZone is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by a healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on CureZone for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication or other treatment. Answers, comments and opinions provided on CureZone are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. CureZone does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages, comments or articles on CureZone. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. Read more ...
    Google Ads

Google Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Parasite infection
It is not easy to conjecture what parasite you may have. I found natural r...
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Mirena Detox
Has Mirena Made Your Life Hell? Treat Side Effects Naturally & Quickly in...

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Tools, Tools, Tools!
Tools for Healing is specialized in alternative medicine devices of all ...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Silver Bulletin e-News Magazine, ”What the Coming Food Collapse Mea...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Defense - The Safest Candida Treatment
Royal Defense is a food supplement made from pla...
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
What Ails You?
It doesn’t matter - this can help.
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Sutherlandia OPC Extract
Oleander based capsules and liquid proven to reverse HIV symptoms, f...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 0.33 sec at 4/21/2014 4:54:04 AM, requested by 54.234.217.247, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1916714 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2