CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums33216 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New

Re: I think I might have an idea about the root cause for all "incurable" candida..

Forum: Candida
  Home
   Forums
      Candida Forum
Search CureZone:

• I think I might have an idea about the root cause for all "...   #116043   30mo  C
    • I appreciate your candid insight ... intimacy has be a long...   silon2012   30mo
    • You make a good point. Check out the book ”The Healing Code...   missthang   30mo
    • I am with the love of my life, we have sex regularly. He ...   misscallie   30mo
    • ... ... I believe that what you have "discovered"...   #107689   30mo
       Re: I think I might have an idea about the root cause for all "incurable" candida..
      PM #107689     email #107689
      Date: 10/11/2011 2:12:03 PM   ( 30mo ago )
      Hits:   854   Size: 1647 char.     Replies:   1
      URL:   http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1868178
      Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

I believe that what you have "discovered" is so insightful that you don't give yourself enough acclaim for what you have written.  Denial is the biggest block by far to any healing, physical or spiritual/emotional.

It wasn't until I turned to meditation that I began to recognize how much self hate that I had within my own spiritual energy system.  It wasn't until meditation that I learned that god's love of each and everyone of us is there in spite of what we are programmed to believe in our society.  Anyone can turn within and experience that love and one on one communication with the divine. 

With meditation I have let go of deep depression, many thoughts of suicide, and a rich and rewarding life even though I've never achieved former "goals" of wealth and acceptance by others - and never will, and in fact don't "need" to.  Though love from relationships are nice it is often through our erroneous belief that we have to have one and do anything including the destruction of ourselves to get one that we destroy the real inner self.  One can have a loving relationship and learn to grow through mutual love and still have a wholesome self in the process yet that isn't required to love one's self.

In the process of spiritual healing through meditation - which through research has been proven beneficial in healing the body, there are many physical ills that completely disappear.

Each and everyone of us are god's creation - in his/her image.  Now is the time to recognize that fact.

Reply to This Message   Post a Reply to this message by using a plain text editor  Post a Reply to this message by using an advanced HTML text processor called CK Editor  Post a Reply to this message by using an advanced HTML text processor called FCK Editor  Post a Reply to this message by using an advanced HTML text processor called Tiny MCE Editor
      Printer-friendly version of this page
      Email this message to a friend
      Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
      Alert Webmaster & Moderators
      Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
      How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

Attributes associated with this message:

#107689 will be notified if you reply to this message!
      You can PM #107689     email #107689

Find & Order All Messages Posted by #107689
      by
      DISCLAIMER Information available on this page and on CureZone is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by a healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on CureZone for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication or other treatment. Answers, comments and opinions provided on CureZone are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. CureZone does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages, comments or articles on CureZone. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. Read more ...
      Google Ads

Google Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

#1 Rated Colon Cleanse
180-Day Money Back Guarantee. All Natural Oxygen Colon Cleanser. Same ...
Mouth Sores
Eliminate Herpes
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or Ne...
ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to Dr. Hu...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Rose Laurel OPC Capsules
15% Off With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Healthy Weight Loss
”After having tried pills, shakes, and about everything else ... I am thr...
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
I Look 20 Years Younger!
My skin feels amazing!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs is the largest independent researcher covering halitosis, bad Ora...
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy
Proven natural remedy for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and much more!

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 0.49 sec at 4/18/2014 3:19:22 AM, requested by 50.17.162.174, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1868178 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=1