CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
water fasting for PCOS
Forum: Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome PCOS

• water fasting for PCOS   shinystar   3y  
    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    shinystar
    water fasting for PCOS
    PM     email
    Date: 1/2/2011 12:44:17 PM   ( 3y ago )
    Hits:   4616   Size: 1379 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    Hello cysters,

Have any of you tried to water fast (drink only water for several days/weeks) in order to heal PCOS symptoms?

I am in my 4th day of water fasting right now and i was curious is someone else tried it.

Briefly, my story: I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2006. At first I listened to the doctor and took Diane, metformin, spironolactone. My symptoms war weight gain, acne, mild hirsutism, irregular menses, mild depressions.
    After a year and a half, the hormone levels were ok, and the echo showed no cysts on the ovaries, so i stopped the treatment. Also, the acne cleared and the menses became regular. But after a few months it all got worse than before. I tried the diane/spironolactone treatment again, but i stopped it when i started to do research on pcos.

At first i cleand my diet of foods containing chemicals and started going to gym. After that i went raw vegan. Since august 2009 i;ve been on and off raw (but mainly vegan) and without any meds, my menses became kind of regular (31-33 days). Also, I made an echo a few days ago and the ovaries looked quite good. Also, following the vaginal discharge i would say that i've been ovulation in the last 3-4 months.

Now i felt the need to help my body fasten the healing process and i decided to water fast for 10 days.

Does any of you have experience with fasting for healing pcos?

Your reply:
    Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
    Printer-friendly version of this page
    Email this message to a friend
    Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
    Alert Webmaster & Moderators
    Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

Attributes associated with this message:

shinystar will be notified if you reply to any message in this thread!
    You can PM     email

Find & Order All Messages Posted by shinystar
    by
    DISCLAIMER
    Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 0.09 sec at 10/25/2014 8:48:47 PM, requested by 174.129.103.100, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1746074 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=1