CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver purge combined with hot castor oil pack

Erasmus Views: 9,128
Published: 14 y

Liver purge combined with hot castor oil pack

Hi.

I have done about 50 gallbladder/liver purges, in the last 12 years. Yesterday I tried my regular Clark protocol. MgSO4 solution 4 and 2 hours before. Then 3/4 cup of fresh grapefruit juice + 1/4 cup concentrated lime juice + 1/2 cup of oil. I used to use olive oil but got tired of the taste, now use grape seed oil. I'm not sure the type of oil matters. Also added a 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric. Just before drinking, I put some castor oil on my right side then covered it with plastic wrap (Saran wrap). Then put on a T-shirt. Microwaved a hot/cold pack to warm. I drank my purge mix then went to bed, and laid down on my back, with my head up and the hot pack on my liver. Slept with the hot pack all night.

The effect was to get out a stuff that looked like mash potatoes. All the so called 'Stones' were very small. about a 1/8 cup total amount. Also some pea sized and one marble sized nubbin.

I do not thing these putty like balls are true stones but I feel better after getting them out. I think they are probably a "soap" stone made in situ. But the important part is that the gallbladder has emptied its contents which in my case it usually doesn't. I think my gall bladder just has gotten old.

Anyone can try this method which combines the Clark purge with the Edgar Cayce castor oil packs. Usually the castor oil packs get my liver to release bile but there is no place to go out since I haven't eaten anything with oil in it. So the combination of the two techniques seemed reasonable.

Erasmus

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)