One thing you might consider is just doing MOSTLY raw diet. 80% or so. The other 20% is cooked, like good quality free range organic meats, and some rice. No need to go all extreme.
I agree 100%. 80% 20% is best. First, you liver NEEDS fat otherwise your bile pool will never empty and that's terrible. It's bad enough that were cutting out carbs but to cut out protein/fat too, that disastrous.
Not to say a 4-5 juice fast is gonna hurt anything.
DISCLAIMER Information available on this page and on CureZone is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by a healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on CureZone for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication or other treatment. Answers, comments and opinions provided on CureZone are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. CureZone does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages, comments or articles on CureZone. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. Read more ...