New breathing/swallowing symptoms
Forum: Candida Cure Forum, Adrenal Fatigue, Ask CureZone, Sinuses, Sluggish Liver, Anxiety
- New breathing/swallowing symptoms
/ Adrenal Fa
/ Ask CureZo
Uncomfortable new symptoms
I'm having a really tough time with some new symptoms which have developed which are very troubling and just adding to my already deep and extensive list. They may all be related.
- A feeling of tightness in the throat, particularly under the chin on the right hand side. Makes swallowing feel more difficult and despite still being able to swallow liquid, foods and pills, pills now occasionally feel like they scratch my throat on the way down.
- Shallow breathing. This is chronic and very uncomfortable. Basically feels like I never get enough air. Despite being marginally better in the evening this is all day everyday. May or may not be related to the above.
My other symptoms are
- Chronic post nasal drip
- Neck ache/feeling of swelling (as described above)
- Light sensitivity
- Chronic Fatigue
- Food sensitivities
- Ache over the liver
- Weight loss
- Carb cravings
- Itchy ears
- A few brown pigmentation spots on skin
- Occasional nausea
- Bloating, distended belly, gas
- Brain fog and everything that comes with it associated with the above - depression, racing mind, anxiety,
My only current supplements..
- Digestive enzymes
- A probiotic (The only thing that's changed supplement wise recently, fairly low strength)
- Chromium Polynicotinate
Things to note..
- I've not changed anything in my environment or in my diet.
- It's already a very hypoallergenic diet.
- My other symptoms, despite being present haven't flared or changed as a result of these new symptoms.
Clearly my health concerns are very deep and I know I'm dealing with weak adrenals, a congested liver from the constant ache (worse when constipated), nutritional/hormone imbalances, candida and leaky gut.
I really do struggle with supplements at the moment, reacting to pretty much everything.
- Most forms of vitamin C - stimulatory either at the time of using or later on.
- powdered GABA - tried this on an empty stomach around 500mg - caused almost instant anxiety
- magnesium - again tried around 400mg on an empty stomach and it bought on anxiety
- The times close to large bowel movements are when the symptoms above are worse - indicating massively screwed up biorhythms/hormones in my body. When I'm constipated and my liver aches, my body is generally in slow down mode and the above symptoms are slightly less severe. Neither scenario is preferable.
It's clear that I'm highly toxic and not processing nutrients as I should. This leaves me stuck in an unbreakable cycle..
- Unable to boost adrenals to aid energy symptoms due to reactions to supplements
- Unable to clear candida due to a weak liver and adrenals
- Unable to decongest liver due to constipation (I've tried lots of things for this, psyllium made it much worse)
Very frustrating and I'm in a mess. I know I've kind of gone off on one regarding my other symptoms and with so much going on it's easy to respond to this post with blanket post with 'fix the adrenals' or 'try a liver flush'. Hopefully you can see the problems I have with those above and for the time being I was hoping I might get some options and advice specifically for new symptoms causing me alot of distress.
All ideas will be considered.
Alert Webmaster & Moderators|
Attributes associated with this message:
Konnor will be notified if you reply to this message!
You can PM Konnor email Konnor
|DISCLAIMER Information available on this page and on CureZone is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by a healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on CureZone for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication or other treatment. Answers, comments and opinions provided on CureZone are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. CureZone does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages, comments or articles on CureZone. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. Read more ...||