Here's info that CureZone/Nobody telling you
Forum: Computer Support, Questioning & Criticizing, Facts/Science Myths
- Here's info that CureZone/Nobody telling you
RN by Maidenn
Above all, see my below linked site re: computer monitors, BUT NOTE!! It won't be of benefit to anyone not willing to plow through all the convoluted info & links I collected to prove the extent of societal ignorance/unawareness of the issue.
I went through it all, had all my dental Amalgams replaced at a cost of 10 grand, and was scammed plenty along the way by various authorities (high up on the totem pole - you wouldn't believe). Even tried QXCI which impressed me for good reason as I explained elsewhere on Curezone - except that its unlicensed practitioner was a fraud.
It has been utterly disillusioning because after all of it, and plenty of oral chelation (and who knows how many other "decoy" therapies such as Paragone, Chinese herbal regimens, CS, DMSO, liver detox etc.) I have come to realize that what had REALLY been causing me the worst symptoms for decades (and that includes HEAVY abnormal bleeding and fibromyalgia, fibro-fog, you name it)
I REPEAT & EMPHASIZE - MY WORST CULPRIT ALL ALONG WAS....
cumulative decades of viewing computer monitors.
Furthermore, what's most curative, is merely proper diet, specifically black cherry concentrate (excellent), mullein-mallow-combo, gels, eggs, lysine, avoiding citric/ascorbic acid. Garden of Life's Perfect Food & Primal Defense are also good products and not necessarily expensive if you ration it over a longer stretch of time. There's much more to the diet (consisting predominantly of regular normal food) but it's not a simple issue, & I won't go into detail.
Suffice, that my primary culprits were NOT mercury, and NOT candida. RATHER, COMPUTER MONITORS.
(As an aside, I find it utterly ridiculous that so many people who undergo chelation complain of side-effects, yet may not realize that the MEGADOSES of Vitamin C they take (which supposedly is supposed to support their immune system) is really what may be causing them the worst flare-ups since acids fire up the nerves to cause inflammation, stomach pain, genital inflammation, tongue sores, sore-throat/colds, headaches, acne & more. Yet they misguidedly attribute their reactions to the sulphur "decoy", rather than realizing where the blame really belongs. And that includes Kirkman's "hypoallergenic" unflavored, buffered Vitamin-C as it has caused me reactions as well. So has Citracal, which contains citric acid.)
Getting back to the issue at hand:
Computer monitors have PBDE chemicals which out-gas, causing an accumulation of chemicals in the body. Furthermore, the fluorescense is deadly - but even notwithstanding flurescense, merely viewing LIGHT for prolonged periods isn't natural! Furthermore, optometrist Dr. Yolton maintains that the larger the screen, the more one's peripheral vision kicks in, creating problems.
So you see, there isn't merely *one* issue with computer monitors, but probably a cluster of issues.
Speak of "conspiracy theories", if anything is a conspiracy, the computer poisoning issue is the KING of them all, due to the subtle way people are becoming ill from them, often without realizing the connection. After all, why should they? There are so many life stresses that can act as a decoy to the REAL ISSUE - that of Computer Monitor Illnesses.
If anyone reading this is skeptical, why not try this experiment:
I know it's difficult, but try to abstain from computer use as much as possible for, say, a 7-day stretch, then see how you feel. BUT ALSO, during that period, abstain from citric/ascorbic acid, saturated dairy fat such as pizza & milk-chocolate, concentrated starches such as potatoes (especially not potatoes w/butter), and corn starch. The worst is starches combined with saturated fats, or even lite fats combined with concentrated starch. Licorice also contains starch.
P.S. Mind you, I'm not saying that I'm not metal poisoned, because a Doctor's Data test indicated that I'm above the 95th percentile of metal toxicity, with the highest being Arsenic, Mercury & Cadmium. For all I know, mercury may have contributed to my susceptibility to PBDE/fluorescent intolerance. But this doesn't take away from the fact that I have proven to myself THROUGH EXPERIENCE that at the times I keep away from ANY computer monitors (even older/smaller ones), as well as sticking to my selected-food diet, that's when I have the absolute least symptoms. I don't bleed heavily, I don't get Urinary Tract Infections, my fibromyalgia remains under control, and so forth.
Computer Monitor Pain
Alert Webmaster & Moderators|
Already alerted! Already alerted!
1 readers agree with this message. Hide votes What is this?
How do you feel about this message?
Hide this question
Attributes associated with this message:
Maidenn will be notified if you reply to this message!
|DISCLAIMER Information available on this page and on CureZone is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by a healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on CureZone for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication or other treatment. Answers, comments and opinions provided on CureZone are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. CureZone does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages, comments or articles on CureZone. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. Read more ...||