So...my question is...what criteria should I use when deciding that, despite all my good efforts, it would be time to start meds? Is there a tipping point? If so, what it is it?
The tipping point is when you believe someone outside of you knows more about your body than you do.
I've seen this so many times .. someone goes to the medical doc, gets some tests, the tests come up badly .. however, they take the tests again a few weeks later and the reading is very different.
The body is in a constant state of flux ... it's not a static vehicle but driven by the amount of energy that is flowing through you. This energy changes constantly based on your emotional state and the nutrition you ingest.
Diabetes is a symptom of the learned thoughts that lead to disabling emotions, that in turn lead you to act out (eat) in a certain way. The body is a wonderful vehicle to manifest symptoms to realise consciously what we are doing energetically (via our thinking and emotions). What we eventually choose to eat is a symptom. What manifests as bodily dis-ease is a symptom.
Diabetes is all about running out of Love. You can change the word Love for Sugar and you will understand why those that feel so attracted to sweet things are really trying to nourish themselves with Love. Diabetics are unable to accept love and absorb it. They give love but find it hard to receive. It's only learned behaviour, and that can be easily changed when one is willing to do so.
You have a lot of wisdom BlueRose, I've read many of your posts, you're a wonderful lady ... it's time to turn that innate wisdom you have on and be more compassionate to yourself.
Instead of asking for some logical answer using your brain as a filter ... pose those questions to your heart - this is how:
1. Write down the questions you want answers for
2. Sit quietly, deep breathe in and out of your nose for a few minutes
3. Now, imagine these questions as a ball of white light in your mind/brain
4. Drop this ball of light down into your heart centre.
5. Listen to your heart, it will know exactly what is best for you in this moment
6. Keep a notepad handy and write down the answers ... they may not come immediately, but over the next few weeks you will gain lots of insights. And sometimes these insights will come through others ... you might feel drawn to reading a particular book or something might just grab your attention ... solutions come in many forms.
Trust that you have more inner wisdom and knowledge about you than anyone else. Seek your own wise counsel.
Some of the questions you might like to ask your higher self through your heart centre .. "What is blocking the flow of energy through my body? Where do I need to clean up my emotions? What lifestyle changes would be helpful?" etc.
Alert Webmaster & Moderators|
Already alerted! Already alerted!