CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver Flush and Joy

nomad girl Views: 24,938
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,426,814

Re: Liver Flush and Joy

What an inspiring post iFlush! Thank you for sharing!
I too am experiencing the power of being healthy and clean, thanks to the information and wonderful folks on this incredible website. I have been suffering from various bouts of Depression over the last ten years (after I lost my love in a motorcycle accident as well). Would cleanse, loose weight, eat properly, gain weight. cleanse... and on it goes, with my moods flucuating as well. Only in the last year or so have I finally come to really experience the incredible healing power of eating consistantly healthy food and doing regular cleanses. There is so much emotion tied up in food. I just finished a juice fast and raw food cleanse, am just starting the Humaworm cleanse, followed by a liver flush. I feel much more ALIVE! I also want to thank everyone out there that has helped me on my journey and will continue to do so. May we all be sparkling clean and joyous!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)