--Bee Pollen--Good or Bad for Us?--
Forum: Ask Moreless: pH
- --Bee Pollen--Good or Bad for Us?--
Ask Moreless: pH
It may be time to make a few comments
about Bee Pollen?
What is Bee Pollen?
Is it something the bees may gather from different flowers?
Does this stuff which may come from Different Flowers have any value to it?
Could it be of any value to a person in their Diet?
What about "IF" the Flowers may have been subjected to "PESTICIDES", would this
Bee Pollen then be good for us to eat?
Do we live in a world where there in "NO" Pollution or pesticides drifting
So, "IF" these Flowers which this Pollen may come from which the Bees may gather
it from, are subjected to Pesticides and other Poisons which are Floating around
in the air, just how much good do we suppose this Bee Pollen may be for us
By the same token, "IF" the Bee Pollen does contain this Poison and Pesticides
which are floating around most everywhere that Agriculture is operating ,
because the bees are used to Polleniate the crops, then do we suppose it may be
better for us to avoid a concentrated form of ingesting this form of Pesticides
"IF" the world was Perfect and "NO" Poisons and pesticides were used , nor were
drifting around and getting on the Flowers where the bees may gather this
Pollen, then this may be a very Good source of Alkalizing Minerals for us to
Because the Pollen is the concentrated part of the Flower, and may contain much
Alkaline Minerals in it, "IF" the Plant is Healthy and of Top Quality!
But, the problem may be that in Reality of todays world in which we may Live in,
this Quality and ability to be able to get hold of some Top Quality Bee Pollen
,which does not contain Poisons and Pesticides in it , may be almost
"IMPOSSIBLE" to get!
So, what most people may be able to get for their Bee Pollen, may contain some
kind of Poison or pesticides in it, and people who do not have enough Alkaline
minerals in Reserve in their body and have enough Complexed Carbohydrates, then
may recieve additional problems by the use of any Bee Pollen which may have
Poisons and pesticides in it!
It is a known "FACT" that Poisons and Pesticides may travel in the wind for 50
to 100 miles and more from where they were first sprayed, so just how safe may
the Bee Pollen which we may choose to use be, from these Poisons and
The thought to keep in mind about bee Pollen is that "IF" is may be free of
these Poisons and pesticides, then it may prove to be very good in it's
properties to help heal the body!
"BUT" "IF" it may contain these Poisons and Pesticides in this concentrated
form, then just how Good may it be for us, then?
Cause and Effect !
Choose Life or Death this Day !
Smile Tis your choice.
Alert Webmaster & Moderators|
1 readers agree with this message. Hide votes What is this?
How do you feel about this message?
Hide this question
|DISCLAIMER Information available on this page and on CureZone is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by a healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on CureZone for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication or other treatment. Answers, comments and opinions provided on CureZone are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. CureZone does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages, comments or articles on CureZone. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. Read more ...||