CureZone.org   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums17714 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New

Re: Important info & thoughts - Re: Garlic and Breast Pain or Something Else

Forum: Natural Healing
  Home
   Forums
      Natural Healing & Herbal Solutions w/Unyquity
Search CureZone:

• Garlic and Breast Pain or Something Else   lajoanna   5y  C
    • Important info & thoughts - Re: Garlic and Breast Pain or S...   R unyquity   5y
      • Unyquity, ... ... I appreciate all your words and I will r...   lajoanna   5y
      • Re: Important info & thoughts - Re: Garlic and Breast Pain ...   fledgling   5y
        This is my avatar. Click here to see my profile.
        fledgling
        Re: Important info & thoughts - Re: Garlic and Breast Pain or Something Else
        PM fledgling
        Date: 5/13/2009 10:24:09 AM   ( 5y ago )
        Hits:   1589   Size: 3570 char.  
        URL:   http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1418099
        Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
        Dear Uniquity

Thanks so much for your above post.

I, too, believe that our 'supplements' should come from whole foods.

...Even that 'herbals' may have more food value to us because the plants are not necessarily plowed, or even weeded.

I believe that plowing and weeding destroy the very soil microorganisms that CARRY nutrients, in water, to plant roots.

And, that plants are VERY picky what, and how much, of each and every nutrient they pick up. Thank goodness!

...Even, and especially, aquatic plants...in freshwater and ocean water.

In the 1930's, when soils were deemed to be 'depleted' of nutrients (and I don't think they were), I think soils were depleted, instead, of microorganisms. ...Because of machine plowing and the applications of chemicals.

Also, vast tracks of land were devoted to planting a single crop...devastating to the lives of the plants, and the microorganisms and insects vital to the entire food chain...and to the protections offered by groundcovers.

Weakened plants, though they look fine because of the plants' abilities to substitute chemical processes, are SUPPOSED to be broken down by naturally-occuring insects, etc...but lose even that process when more chemicals are applied.

Now we are stuck with growing soils that CAN'T nourish plants, and then people or animals.

That's my opinion, although I am no 'expert', and only a housewife posting to one Internet bulletin board.

I feel that mankind will eventually 'get it' that we don't know enough to micro-manage our nutrition with machines and chemicals.

And, that there actually are vast resources, still, that can correct our mistakes almost instantly...if people will look to wildlands for food.

Wildlands, such as found OUTSIDE fences, and around forests, and logged-off areas...wherever weeds and grasses grow lushly because of the groundwater still there.

...Utilized by scattering mixed saved food seeds, together, and coming back to harvest whatever DID grow.

Another source of perfectly plant-balanced minerals is dehydrated ocean water from millions of years before man invented pollution...Crystal Mineral Salts that were selected by zillions of ancient ocean plants.

One such deposit is in the Himalayan Mountains.

Himalayan Crystal Mineral Salts work wonders when rehydrated with enough water to make a one percent solution, as a bath, footbath, or hand bath.

Use as a bath takes advantage of our skins' ability to adsorb, both in and out, every mineral our cells need and every excess that may exist within.

Plus, our lymphatic systems aBsorb the purified water through our skins, diluting their toxic content...cleansing at its finest.

Anxiety vanishes...I know this because I proved it to myself with only two footbaths on consecutive evenings.

Edema reduces dramatically, too.

What wonderful bonuses!

I could talk about this all day.

Sole (pronounced so-lay) is another use of Himalayan Crystal Mineral Salts.

I believe the Mineral Salts melt in water to a 26% solution, and stop melting at this saturation.

Some people take a teaspoon of sole in a glass of water once per day.

I have only done this a few times...and not noticed any particular effects...although I am sure they are for the good.

If increasing ones intake of water, do so slowly, as it may alter the electrolyte balance if done too suddenly.

Sipping water throughout the day sounds like good advice to me.

Thanks for the opportunity to say my opinion.

My best,

Fledgling
        Reply to This Message   Post a Reply to this message by using a plain text editor  Post a Reply to this message by using an advanced HTML text processor called CK Editor  Post a Reply to this message by using an advanced HTML text processor called FCK Editor  Post a Reply to this message by using an advanced HTML text processor called Tiny MCE Editor
        Printer-friendly version of this page
        Email this message to a friend
        Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
        Alert Webmaster & Moderators
        Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
        Find & Order All Messages Posted by fledgling
        by
        DISCLAIMER Information available on this page and on CureZone is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by a healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on CureZone for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication or other treatment. Answers, comments and opinions provided on CureZone are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. CureZone does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages, comments or articles on CureZone. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. Read more ...
        Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Oxy-Powder
Rated Best Colon Cleansing Product. Free Shipping. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. B...
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or Ne...
Free Clark DVD!
A rare interview with Dr. Hulda Clark on DVD for FREE. Patients give their te...

GOLD

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Naturally Cleanse, Chelate, & Detox Your Body Without Harmful Side ...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Greens First
Healthy Never Tasted So Good!-TM
The Proven Antioxidant Power of 10 Servings o...
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
Get 5% off Right Now!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon co...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Tests
Bad Breath Tests, how to test bad breath
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Oasis Advanced Wellness
Premium natural health supplements including intraMAX superior organi...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.org

fetched in 0.38 sec at 4/16/2014 11:00:50 PM, requested by 54.226.46.21, referred by http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1418099 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2